[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nebula #18 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 477
Thread images: 2

File: Iris.jpg (943KB, 4172x2833px) Image search: [Google]
Iris.jpg
943KB, 4172x2833px
Welcome back to Nebula! Last time: You left the spaceport with one new cyrobed and several trinkets that you bought. Arriving at the next solar system after two months. A simple system with a Carbon Star and one gas giant. A gas giant that sends several different messages in numbers. A quick look at the surface with the drone reveals that the gas giant is technically made out of diamond. You make a quick search of the ship for any diamond dust after they return and then find out that Quiet Vine was in heat, which you quickly help her out with. After that you call ESC and find that things were heating up a bit on Prometheus-1 and Celestia did a speech about you. After a small scare you find Kahurangi with quite an injury from the crystal dust, which you and Quiet Vine quickly move to fix. You and crew spend a night in the medbay while the drones cleaned the ship for any dust. After they clean the ship you make some breakfast, and watch Celestia's speech to you. You then try to see if you could communicate with the planet. The gas giant turns out to be sentient, agreeing to possibly fetch a star core for it to extend it's star's life. You then find Quiet Vine sitting alone in the cargo bay.
Crew List:
Rust Bucket (MC) (Earth Pony) (Engineer/Electrician)
Quiet Vine (Unicorn) (Botanist/Zoologist)
Eagle (Pegasus) (Mechanic/Army Reserves)
Fedot (Diamond Dog) (Trader/Diplomat)
Cardea (Drazken) (Robotics)
Kahurangi (Pālākiō child) (???)
Moana (Pālākiō child) (???)
Sai (Ship A.I.)
Javaxia (Outpost A.I.)
Κηφήνας (Drone)
Kokua (Drone)
Hpa (Holographic Personal Assistant)
>>
"Not all dear," You tell her; putting a hoof around her, "You never need to feel bad for telling me your thoughts. I'm sure we'll have enough bits to disguise ourselves and hide away. The wedding will be a public spectacle though, sorry."
"That's fine." She says.
"Sure you don't want just one fancy dress?" You ask.
"...I was thinking about getting one from an alien." Quiet Vine tells you, "Just buying one, and making it unique."

What do you do?
>>
>>30016210
Oh hey you fit the drones in. Neat.
>>
>>30016234
That sounds like a fantastic idea.

You know I am curious if we have any formalwear in the cargo bay somewhere.
>>
>>30016234
I cannot tell you how awesome the phrase "alien formalwear" sounds to me. I must see this. Do it for me, Vine.
>>
>>30016262
Had to take out a big chunk of the spaceport and a few more tiny chunks from different parts, but it fits!

>>30016284
"That sounds like a fantastic idea!" You tell her with a smile; earning a smile back.
This, however, made you curious if you had any type of formal wear in the cargo bay somewhere. If there was, you haven't found any.

What do you do?
>>
>>30016362
What's the closest thing we have to formalwear? Could we spruce it up, maybe?
>>
>>30016362
Ask Sai.
>>
>>30016375
>>30016402
"Do you we have any formal wear?" You ask Sai.
"Nope." He replies.
You quickly start to think about what the closest thing you had to formal war. The only real clothing you had on the ship were the lab coats, which Quiet Vine wore often for some reason. They weren't even close to formal wear, but they were technically clothing.

What do you do?
>>
>>30016444
Shame. we could have met these mercenarys in our best clothing.
While we are here we still need to find woodland ammo.
>>
>>30016475
"Shame," You say, "We could have met those mercenaries in style."
You give Quiet Vine a quick kiss before heading off to find some Woodland ammo.
After a few minutes you eventually find a large pile of broken wooden crates. All the wood that has been broken by the two times a Reaper managed to crawl in.

What do you do?
>>
>>30016567
That could be a nice start.
start cutting it up into small pieces you can carry.
>>
>>30016585
It was a nice start.
You grab several slightly intact planks and a nearby bag. Breaking them into small pieces before throwing them into the bag.
After about ten minutes you have managed to fill the bag up fully. Giving you a good amount of Woodland ammo.

What do you do?
>>
>>30016694
We should try and get multiple types of ammo.
Try find some spare ball bearings or something. we can use the metal against targets that prove to tough for the wood.
>>
>>30016722
You decide to try and find multiple types of ammo. Just in case wood doesn't cut it against something too tough for it.
After a quick search you find a small pack of ball bearings, ready to go.

What do you do?
>>
>>30016798
We should go ask Kahungi if she has been keeping up on our learning while we have been asleep. We have kind of forgotten we were teaching her stuff.
>>
>>30016817
*up on her learning
>>
>>30016817
With that done you go to look for Kahurangi and see if she was been keeping up on your learning while you've been asleep. You kinda forgot you were teaching her stuff.
You quickly find her in her room on her bed. Looking up at the ceiling in boredom.

What do you do?
>>
>>30016890
The ceiling IS pretty amazing, isn't it?
>>
>>30016890
Hey Kahurangi, have you been keeping up on learning new things while we have been asleep?
>>
>>30016890
Show me your moves.
>>
>>30016916
also
>>30016902
seconding this
>>
>>30016902
>>30016916
>>30016930
>>30016935
"The ceiling IS pretty amazing isn't it," You ask sarcastically, "Have you been keeping up on learning new things while we've been asleep?"
"Yeah," She says; turning over and facing you, "But, I want to learn something specific and I might need your help with it."
"Shoot."
"Do you think you could teach me Equuish," She asks, "So I don't have to use the translator. You are technically taking me to your home planet that doesn't speak my language and probably doesn't have these translators."

What do you do?
>>
>>30016989
That is a good idea. I have been thinking maybe I should put you in contact with some teachers back home and they could help as well.
>>
>>30017023
"That is a great idea," You tell her, "I have been thinking maybe I should put you in contact with some teachers back home and they could help us as well."
Kahurangi smiles up at you before you simply watch her take out her translator, wrap the cord up, and then place it under her blanket. Smiling up at you when she's finished.

What do you do?
>>
>>30017126
Teach her hoof first. Point at your own hoof and say hoof.

I forget Kah has a hoof as well right?
>>
>>30017170
She's basically a Griffon, but with a lower reptilian body instead of a Lion. No hooves.

You decide to teach her hoof first, sitting down and pointing at your own hoof.
"Hoof." You tell her.
"Hrothk!" She says happily.

What do you do?
>>
>>30017258
Stick your tongue out at her and say tongue.
Laugh our arse off when we cannot say it due to having our tongue stuck out
>>
>>30017289
You then stick your tongue out at her.
"Thongue." You tell her.
After a few seconds you then realize what you did and start rolling on the floor in laughter.
"He pai koe?" Kahurangi asks you in her language after you laugh for almost a minute straight.

What do you do?
>>
>>30017381
Get her to put her translator back in for now. Explain why you are laughing and tell her if you are going to do this we should Get Moana in here as well. For now though lets organise a proper teacher for when we are in cryosleep.

We sure have had to contact home quite a bit today.
>>
>>30017440
You finish laughing and get her to put her translator back on.
"I was laughing because cause I tried to tell you what tongue was, but had my tongue out," You explain to her, "If you are going to do this though, we should get Moana in here as well."
Kahurangi agrees to this, and you head off to organize a proper teacher for when you were in cryosleep. Contacting ESC again.
"I think we can arrange some language teaching for the two," Star Bright tells you, "We have several ponies that use to be teacher who would probably be happy to help."

What do you do?
>>
>>30017523
That sounds excellent. While I am here Celestia mentioned they are powering lights back home with fungus from Prometheus now. How widespread is that?
>>
>>30017560
"That sounds excellent," You smile, "While I'm here: Celestia mentioned they are powering lights back home with fungus from Prometheus-1 now. How widespread is that?"
"A few towns in Equestria at the moment," Star Bright replies, "But, a lot of cities are discussing moving to the fungus power so it'll be many soon."

What do you do?
>>
>>30017646
Nice to know we are causing real change.

Lets hang up and read todays newspaper.
>>
>>30017680
"Nice to know we are causing real change." You smile.
You say goodbye and hang up before getting a digital copy of today's newspaper from Equestria. The headline quickly reading: Griffons attack researchers on Prometheus-1. Politician claims it was an act of war!
The second headline after that reading: Why you should accept Zebra refugees.

What do you do?
>>
>>30017752
Read the comic pages.
>>
>>30017752
What are the zebras refugees from?
>>
>>30017789
>>30017796
The Zebra refugees were apparently coming from a war-torn nation named Savannahistan. There has been quite a big backlash from ponies though as the refugees don't contribute to anything unlike the media has said.
You flip to the comics page. The comic of the day was apparently Seinfield the Cat, a character who has been around for as long as you could remember.

What do you do?
>>
>>30017873
Eh the not contributing is probably an exaggeration, harder to tell when zebras do not have their skills as telegraphed as ponies do. Gives me a bit of deja vu from earth history as well. Anyway read the comic.
>>
>>30017899
The not contributing part is probably a bit of an exaggeration, and it was harder to tell when Zebras don't have their skills telegraphed as most ponies do. Gave you a bit of deja vu from Earth history.
With that out of the way you start to read the comic.
The Seinfield comics followed the really random adventures of Seinfield the Cat, who was a homeless cat living in the streets of Manehatten. This comic was pretty short: Having Seinfield attempt to steal a piece of steak, only to discover that a big dog was planning to eat it before changing his mind and rummaging through a trash can saying: "It's worth it to keep my fur."

What do you do?
>>
>>30018016
This comic is not that great. Is there already a bed for moana? If not, then we should make one
>>
>>30018016
Give a chuckle. We should go see Cardea, I still want to get some legs for Hpa.
>>
>>30018032
Oh yeah We never did make him one did we. we should probably do that.
>>
Gonna stop a little early.
Have a good night or day!
>>
good morning bump
>>
Bumpity from 10
>>
2 hour bump
>>
>>30021134
another
>>
>>30018032
>>30018098
You give a little chuckle at the comic, you always liked the older ones more then the newer ones.
You then suddenly remember that Moana was still sleeping on the floor in a sleeping bag. You should probably make him one.
You trot back into the cargo bay and start making another bed. After about an hour the bed was finished. You made sure it looked Kahurangi's for the sake of building it faster.

What do you do?
>>
>>30022602
Move the bed into place.
>>
>>30022743
With your superior Minotaur strength you pick the bed up and carefully carry to to Kahurangi's and Moana's room.
After a few minutes you manage to get it in there. Placing it opposite to Kahurangi's bed, and getting some blankets and pillows for the bed as well.

What do you do?
>>
>>30022795
Now we should go talk to Cardea about some folding up legs for Hpa.
>>
>>30022836
With that done you go to talk to Cardea about some folding up legs for Hpa.
"I never made folding up legs before," Cardea says after you find her in the kitchen eating a sandwich, "But, I could try."

What do you do?
>>
>>30022940
Well If you cannot make them folding it is not a big deal. I could just detatch the legs to carry her.
>>
>>30022951
"Well, if you cannot make them folding it is not a big deal," You tell her, "I could just detach the legs to carry her."
"Detachable I can do." Cardea smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>30023013
Sounds good. So what have you been doing today?
>>
>>30023040
"Sounds good," You reply, "So what have you been doing today?"
"Nothing really," Cardea says, "Which is a bit of a problem with this ship. We have movies, video games, the occasional book, but that's all we really have for entertainment."

What do you do?
>>
>>30023099
Well I am working to remedy that. I am planing a big play for hearths warming and I intend to make a spooky scarry nightmare night.

When is next nightmare night anyway. We missed the current one or are my dates off?
>>
>>30023186
It's currently June 22 or 23 in game time so It's a bit far. Expect distances between solar systems to get longer though, cause I don't want this quest to last for 10,000 posts.

"I am working to remedy that," You tell her, "I'm planning a big play for Hearth's Warming and I intend to make a spooky scary Nightmare Night."
"Cool," She smiles; taking a bit of her sandwich, "You'll have to tell me what they're about cause we probably have different holidays from you."

What do you do?
>>
>>30023252
Oh boy hearths warming is one of my favorite subjects.
Bombard her with information. Everything we know.
>>
>>30023288
"Oh boy Hearth's Warming is one of my favorite subjects!" You smile exciting.
You then proceed to give the poor Drazken a rapid fire explanation of Hearth's Warming and everything she needed to know about it, and everything you knew.
After about two minutes of this a claw comes up and wraps around your muzzle, stopping you from talking.
"Rust," Cardea starts; voice barely above a whisper, "Maybe that was a little too much information for me, eh?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30023346
Heh sorry. I don't think I am capable of giving a calm explanation of hearths warming. May be best to just watch some footage of the play yourself. Or ask one of the others.

I can tell you about nightmare night though. Tell her about its history from when the princess first rebelled and tell her (and us) how it has changed since the return of princess Luna.
>>
>>30023376
"Heh, sorry," You apologize after she lets go of your muzzle, "I don't think I'm capable of giving a calm explanation of Hearth's Warming. May be best to just watch some footage of the play yourself or just ask one of the others. I can tell you about Nightmare Night though."
"Alright." She says.
You begin to explain Nightmare Night: A thousand years ago Princess Luna became jealous of her sister, who controlled the sun and day. This jealousy soon turned into anger after she became Nightmare Moon and tried to kill Celestia. Celestia was victorious, but just barely, banishing Luna to the moon for a thousand years. Nightmare Night first started as a holiday to mourn the lost of Princess Luna, but slowly over time it ponies forgot it's original meaning and made a new one for it. Handing out candy to little ones coming door to door. Luna's banished then ended with Nightmare Moon coming back for revenge, but was soundly defeated by The Elements of Harmony, which reverted her back to Luna. Luna was confused as first by Nightmare Night, but she quickly got into it after ponies stopped running from her.
"That's quite a story," Cardea comments at the end, "Kinda feel bad for Luna."

What do you do?
>>
>>30023486
Yeah must have been hard having nobody apreciate her night.
>>
>>30023632
"Yeah," You agree, "Must have been hard having nobody to appreciate her night."
The two of you stand there for a moment before Cardea suddenly grins.
"Hey Rust," She says, "Since your nation has two princesses: Which one is your favorite princess?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30023692
I decline to answer that question. You cannot make me choose just one.
>>
>>30023876
"I decline to answer that question," You quickly say, "You cannot make me choose just one and my lawyer won't allow it."
Cardea pouts at you before returning to her sandwich.
"You're no fun." She states jokingly.

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>30023923
Well they both have strong merits. It is hard to choose and ultimately what makes them so great is the way they enhance each other. so I suppose best princess is both princesses together.
>>
Bump party has begun.
>>
>>30025226
"They both have strong merits," You tell her, "It is hard to choose and ultimately what makes them so great is the way they enhance each other. So I suppose the best princess is both the princesses together."
"...Wished the Drazkens and the Coexilians worked together like that." Cardea comments.

What do you do?
>>
>>30029051
As do I. Get sai to show her a video of a hearths warming play
>>
>>30029083
"As do I." You tell her.
You then get Sai to show her a video of a Hearth's Warming Play. The play ended up being one from Canterlot, but not performed by the Elements.
After about thirty minutes the play ends, the screen going back up.
"Interesting play." Cardea comments.

What do you do?
>>
>>30029132
Yep. I have always had a great appreciation for the story. When I first learnt about the frictions back you guys were having I joked that we should send you some windegos.

Ask her if she spotted the plot hole (assuming this play also has a post sisters flag in a pre sisters story)
>>
https://www.anonpone.com/nebula/29179412#navbar
I am curious., exactly how fast do we run?
>>
>>30029188
50-60 MPH

>>30029169
"Yep," You smile, "I have always had a great appreciation for the story. When i first learned about the frictions you guys were having I joked that we should send you some Windegos."
Cardea chuckles a bit at this.
"Did you spot the plot hole?" You ask.
"They used the flag of the two sisters even though they weren't born yet," She says, "I'm just guessing since the story didn't mention them."

What do you do?
>>
>>30029241
Yep. If we know the reason tell her otherwise just say it has always confused you.
>>
>>30029252
"Yep," You say, "The reason because is that nopony really knows what the first flag was so they just use the modern Equestrian one instead."
"You'd think they'd remember." Cardea smiles.

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
blump
>>
blump the second
>>
Oh shit I fell asleep in front of the computer last night.
>>30029308
You would yeah. I always figured at least Luna and Celestia would remember but nope.
>>
>>30030313
Spent several hours looking at cat videos?

"You would, yeah," You agree, "I always figured at least Luna and Celestia would remember, but nope."
The two of you are silent for a moment.
"...Want me to make dinner?" Cardea asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>30030385
That sounds like a good idea.
>>
>>30030427
"That sounds like a good idea." You tell her.
"Alright," She says; getting up, "I'll make dinner, and you can go do... whatever you do."

What do you do?
>>
>>30030503
Hey Sai, speaking of hearth swarming do you think you could put together some holographic windegos.
>>
>>30030524
"Speaking of Hearth's Warming: Sai, do you think we could put together some holographic Windegos?"
From the holographic camera came a large holographic Windego, standing high and mighty.
"Yes." It replies in Sai's voice.

What do you do?
>>
>>30030605
Nice. The play is going to be fantastic. we may have to play fast and loose with species of the actors but that should not be a big deal. We will have to decide if we use pony actors for the rulers or the advisers.
>>
>>30030647
"Nice," You smile, "This play is going to be fantastic!"
There would have to be a lot of planning though: You'd have to play fast and loose with the species of the actors, but it shouldn't be too big of a deal. And you'll have to decide if you should use pony actors for the rulers or the advisers.
Yes, lots of planning to do.

What do you do?
>>
>>30030719
We know Eagle does not like to sing in front of a crowd but can she act in front of a crowd. Lets go talk to her about it. Best to get it out of the way now then when hearths warming looms
>>
>>30030757
You knew Eagle didn't like to sing in front of crowds, but you didn't know if she could act in front of one. Best to get it all out of the way before doing it all a day or two before it.
You decide to to ask her about it. Finding her in the cargo bay.
"I can act," She tells you after you ask, "Though the one time I did lead me to throwing up on my dad and then getting pulled away from him for a week after he hit me in public for it."

What do you do?
>>
>>30030918
Spun a little to hard did you?
>>
>>30030936
"Spun a little to hard did you?"
"You can say that," She replies; bouncing her head from side to side, "But, I think it was mostly because of the large crowd at the time. The crowd shouldn't be as big for ours."

What do you do?
>>
>>30031015
You kidding the crowd will be everybody back home. no way I am not recording the first hearths warming play in space.
>>
>>30031023
"You're kidding, the crowd will be everybody back home," You say enthusiastically, "No way am I NOT recording the first Hearth's Warming Play in space!"
"I hope the fame isn't starting to get to your head." Eagle comments.

What do you do?
>>
>>30031081
What no of course not. I just think people back home will appreciate it.

Ask Sai, Javaixa and Hpa if they think the fame is going to our head.
>>
>>30031115
"What, of course not," You say, "I just think people back home will appreciate it."
You then proceed to ask the A.I. if they thought the fame was starting to travel to your head. Sai and Javaxia say no.
"M-Maybe a little." Hpa stutters; her holographic form stepping away from you a bit, as if you'd take offense to what she said.

What do you do?
>>
>>30031213
Don't worry Hpa I would not have asked if I was not ready to hear an affirmative answer. I will keep the matter in mind. While I am here Eagle what are you scared of? If I am planing for hearths warming I may as well plan for nightmare night as well.
>>
>>30031233
I wonder if there is anything left that can scare fedot.
>>
>>30031260
We might be able to find something.
>>
>>30031233
>>30031260
>>30031292
"Don't worry Hpa," You tell her, "I wouldn't have asked if I was not ready to hear an affirmative answer. I will keep the matter in mind."
You then turn to Eagle.
"While I'm here Eagle: What are you scared of? If I'm planning for Hearth's Warming I may as well plan for Nightmare Night."
"Scorpions," Eagle replies; shivering a bit, "Hate those things."

What do you do?
>>
>>30031307
Got it, prepare to be terrified come Nightmare night.
I think I will try and customize everybody's night based on how scared they want to be
>>
>>30031331
"Got it," You tell her, "Prepare to be terrified come Nightmare Night."
You then leave, formulating a plan for Nightmare Night.
You wanted to customize everybody's night based on how scared they wanted to be. You knew Quiet Vine's and Eagle's: Snakes, and Scorpions, but Cardea's, Fedot's, and Moana's you didn't know. You could take a guess at what Kahurangi was scared of, but did you really want to traumatize the poor girl any further?

What do you do?
>>
>>30031405
I think when we ask everybody how scared they want to be we should have an absolutely terrified with some taboos option and then right above that a no taboos option. We would only bring out the ooze if Kahurangi takes the no taboos option.
>>
>>30031435
You end up getting an idea: Ask everybody how scared they want to be and having an option between a super scary No Taboo mode and Taboo mode.
You write this down on a piece of paper and then proceed to ask everyone.

After fifteen minutes everybody was done and on the list.
Quiet Vine: Snakes, Taboo.
Eagle: Scorpions, Taboo.
Fedot: Dragons, No Taboo.
Cardea: Hit me with your best shot.
Moana: Teh drk, Nw Taboe.
Kahurangi: Pls dn't scr me.
Kahurangi and Moana's Equish needed a bit of work.

What do you do?
>>
>>30031497
Alright no pretending to be dead for Vine. we can make up little models to make the pets look dead for Fedot maybe. Was kind of expecting eagle to want us to go all out but we have Fedot and Cardea to unleash our evil upon. We can just make jack oh lanterns with Kahurangi.
>>
>>30031525
"Alright," You mutter, "No pretending to be dead for Vine. I can probably make up little models to make the pets look dead for Fedot maybe. Was kinda expecting Eagle to want me to go all out, but I have Fedot and Cardea to unleash my evil upon. I can probably just make Jack-O-Lanterns with Kahurangi."
With that all wrapped up, you place the note underneath your bed. Keeping it safe for now.

What do you do?
>>
>>30031599
Go talk to Vine. I want her to be ready to grab the mercenaries weapons out of their hands if things turn violent. Maybe tell her to grab them if we say the word... Fuck I cannot think of a good word.
>>
>>30031615
You decide to go and talk to Quiet Vine, who was currently taking care of the pets. Talking to her about the coming confrontation with the mercenaries.
"I want you to be ready to grab the mercenaries weapons out of their hand if things turn violent," You tell her after a bit, "I'll tell you to grab them when I say the word... I can't think of a good word."
"What about Silence?" Quiet Vine suggests.

What do you do?
>>
>>30031677
Yeah sure that works. It's funny I normally find Fedot with the pets.

If we are lucky they may turn out to be horrible people and we can have no moral problems with just taking the item.
>>
>>30031710
Maybe they will tip their hand and reveal themselves as slavers or something a musing not a suggestion
>>
>>30031710
"Yeah sure," You say, "That works. It's funny: I normally find Fedot with the pets."
"Fedot wanted me to do it for him." She tells you.
"If we're lucky they may turn out to be horrible people and we can have no moral problems with just taking the item." You say.
"And, maybe even luckier," Quiet Vine starts, "They could just be some sort of primitive mercenaries that just so happened to have the Star Core."

What do you do?
>>
>>30031804
I think I would feel guilty letting them think the star core is less valuable then it is.
>>
>>30031874
"I think I would feel guilty letting them think the Star Core is less valuable then." You tell her.
"Dinner is ready." Cardea announces; her head poking in.

What do you do?
>>
>>30031953
Go eat.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>30031497
>Moana: Teh drk, Nw Taboe.
Lock him in a pitch black soundproof room for 5 minutes.
>>
>>30033409
Yeah. pitch Dark is good.making it soundproof puts it into no taboo tier.
>>
>>30033782
I should clarify, I know he said no taboo. I was supporting the idea.
>>
good morning bump
>>
Angry bump
>>
>>30031996
You and Quiet Vine leave the pets so you can eat. Soon arriving in the kitchen.
Across the counter was bread and several different ingredients ranging from veggies to meat.
"I couldn't decide what to make so I just went with a build a sandwich thing." Cardea tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30037173
Nice, make one with meat and veggies for us and ask what Vine wants in her sandwich and make for her.
>>
>>30037573
This.
>>
>>30037573
>>30037696
"Nice." You smile.
You proceed to make yourself a sandwich with meat and veggies.
"What would you like, Vine?" You ask.
"Just a veggie sandwich." She replies.
You make hers and the two of you sit down with your sandwiches. Cardea going off to tell the others, leaving the two of you alone.

What do you do?

Sorry for the wait. Had to finish up a project for class.
>>
>>30038279
So did you talk to Eagle about meat yet?
>>
>>30038319
"Did you talk to Eagle about meat yet?" You ask.
"Mhm," She nods, "She told me not to worry about it. Said: Most of the meat from animals are from the skin or something like that."

What do you do?
>>
>>30038430
So what do you think our chances of successfully getting this star core are?
>>
>>30038480
"What do you think our chances of successfully getting this Star Core are?" You ask.
"I don't know," She replies, "It depends on what kind of mercenaries they are, and if they have an ulterior motives for the Star Core."

What do you do?
>>
>>30038600
I guess we will have to wait and see. Time to dig in.
>>
>>30038642
"I guess we'll have to wait and see." You say.
The two of you begin to eat, the others coming in a short time later. All beginning to eat.
After ten minutes you all finish your sandwiches. Stomachs full and happy.

What do you do?
>>
>>30038746
We may as well read some more of our book.
>>
Bump?
>>
Sorry about disappearing. The project I was working on turned out not to be finished, and the I had no idea what I was doing with the program for it. The session tomorrow will be a lot longer, I promise.
>>
>>30040289
Yes anon you are correct. Bump.
>>
good morning bump
>>
Bumpity
>>
>>30043534
Another
>>
>>30038796
With that done you get up and grab your book. Cracking it open and reading it again.
After world war II the world was split in two: Democracy and Communism. The two super powers America and The Soviet Union adopting a policy of MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction) to keep each other in check. America also adopted a policy of containing Communism. Going into two slightly failed wars to do this: The Korean War and the Vietnam War, along with supporting a coup in the country of Guatemala ousting a supposed Communist Dictator in the country. This period know as The Cold War would only end in 1991 on Christmas Day when the Soviet Union falls and becomes The Russian Federation. China, and Cuba would remain Communist though.

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
>>30045309
Ask Sai how long we are expected to take before we reach our destination.
>>
>>30045537
"How long are we expected to reach our destination?" You ask Sai.
"We should arrive at around seven in the morning." Sai replies.

What do you do?
>>
>>30045627
What's the time now?
>>
>>30045657
You bring your hoof up and look down at your watch.
The time on the watch read: 8:30 PM.

What do you do?
>>
>>30045722
Time for bed. We have a big day ahead of us. Make sure everybody else gets plenty of rest as well in case things turn violent.
>>
>>30045757
"Time for bed." You mutter, "Big day ahead."
You tell the others before you and Quiet Vine head off to bed. Slipping under the covers of the bed in each others embrace and quickly falling asleep.

"We have arrived!" Sai announces.
This announcement startles the two of you awake. You end up accidentally slapping Quiet Vine due to this.

What do you do?
>>
>>30045832
Oops sorry vine.

Get everybody armed and ready and contact the ship.
Remind Vine that if we meet them in person to be ready to take their weapons if we say the word silence.
>>
>>30045832
make sure Fedot is there when we contact them.
>>
>>30045843
>>30045854
"Oops sorry Vine!" You quickly apologize.
You get up and quickly remind her that if we meet them in person to be ready to take their weapons at the word: Silence.
With Fedot, the two of you quickly move up to the cockpit to get into contact with them. You were about to contact them when:
*BOOM!*
An explosion suddenly bursts several feet away from the window in the cockpit. Causing the ship to dangerously lurch to one side for a moment. You could hear several things hit the ground in the ship.
"Cease all movement at once!" A high-pitched male voice barks.

What do you do?
>>
>>30045938
Sai do you think we could tank a volly?
>>
>>30045968
"Sai, do you think we could tank a volly?" You ask.
"Probably." Sai replies as the ship starts to slow down till it stops.

What do you do?
>>
>>30046017
Ok then. be ready to fight if we get shot at again.
>>
>>30046050
If I remember right we got a new weapon for the ship itself from the colaxians but I cannot for the life of me find the post to remember what it was. Did I misremember what happened?
>>
>>30046085
I think it was a new laser weapon, but I could be wrong. I'm too lazy to check at the moment to go through hundreds of old posts to find one thing

>>30046050
"Okay then: Be ready to fight if we get shot at again."
You slowly watch a small, black, rectangular ship float into view. Several lights dotting the ship and giving you it's shape somewhat as the ship blended into the darkness of space.
The screen lowers down and comes to life, revealing a large, crow-like creature wearing futuristic armor: A helmet with three lights in it covering the top half of it's head, with armor covering it's chest and wings. It didn't have any hands.
"What do you want," The Crow asks; preening it's feathers a bit, "Nobody seeks out The Nighthood without a reason."

What do you do?
>>
>>30046135
We wished to inquire about the star core you posses. What sort of price would we be able to get it for?
>>
>>30046161
"We wish to inquire about the Star Core you posses," You say carefully, "What sort of price would we be able to get it for?"
The Crow stops its preening, slowly looking up at you.
"You wouldn't be able to get it," It says, "It'd probably cost your entire ship, no, more then your ship. Yours is a piece of dung anyway."
He's silent for a moment, apparently thinking.
"...Maybe, just maybe: We could make out some sort of deal though." He says.

What do you do?
>>
>>30046243
Depends. What is the deal.
>>
>>30046243
>inb4 they want a night of debauchery with one of the crew.
>>
>>30046276
"Depends," You say, "What's the deal?"
"This solar system has a planet," He starts, "A Savannah world with a primitive population. There's also a crashed ship on there with a piece of tech that is important to us. We can't get though cause the natives have been causing problems for us. If you get the piece of tech for us, I'll head to my boss and see if we can give you the Star Core in return. Deal?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30046346
We will see what we can do.
>>
>>30046373
"We will see what we can do." You tell him.
A distant female voice suddenly sounds, causing the Crow to turn his head. They talk quietly for almost a minute before the Crow turns back.
"Slight change to the deal," He tells you, "To ensure that you bring this item back: We require that you leave one of your crew members with us."

What do you do?
>>
>>30046462
Could you give us a moment while we discuss which crew member to leave?
>>
My first instinct is to send Vine because if things go wrong she could catch them off guard with magic, however I don't think she could handle the stress. We will need you for dealing with the natives and I really don't want to risk the future of the species by sending one of the children. I also doubt they would accept a.i or drones because we can just copy them.

Which leaves Cardea and Eagle. I think we should send eagle. As a military pony she may even get something out of spending time with these mercs and she could likely handle being a prisoner the best. Alternatively I could go myself and leave it to you guys to retrive the item.

So what do you think Fedot. Me or Eagle?
>>
>>30046542
Oops meant to quote
>>30046462
>>
>>30046486
>>30046542
"Could you give us a moment while we discuss which crew member to leave?" You ask.
"Sure."
You then start thinking about who should go: Your first instinct was to send Quiet Vine encase things go wrong she could do something with her magic, but she probably wouldn't handle the stress very well, and she'll be needed to deal with the natives. Sending Moana or Kahurangi was out of the question. Which left Cardea and Eagle: Though you were leaning a bit towards Eagle, she had military experience and she may even get something out of spending time with the mercs. You could also go yourself.
"What do you think Fedot: me or Eagle?" You ask.
"Personally: I think you," Fedot replies, "Eagle has military experience so if the natives are hostile, which they most likely are, she'd probably know what to do. But, It's your call, you're the captain."

What do you do?
>>
>>30046603
I say we go ourselves. Let our crew handle it.
>>
>>30046619
Agreed. We will be the colatoral. I am not as sure the natives will be hostile as Fedot but if they are Eagle will be needed and I kind of want to see the inside of their ship, even if it is just a prison cell.
>>
>>30046619
>>30046629
"I guess I'll go," You say, "I'll be the collateral."
And you kinda did want to see what the inside of their ship was like, even if it was a simple prison cell.
The Crow nods and ends the video. You watch for a moment as their ship starts floating towards yours, lining up their airlock with yours.
You and Fedot head to the airlock, finding the others there.
After waiting a few minutes you hear a *cluck* before the the airlock opens. Revealing their airlock and a small force of them, along with a crow wearing little armor with it's feathers decorated much like the Buffalo's back home. Holding guns in their beaks.
The one with the decorated feathers steps forward into your airlock, the others following it's lead. You feel Kahurangi slowly slip behind you.
"Who's coming with us?" The Crow asks with a feminine voice; a voice that actually sounded beautiful and nice, not like a leader of a group of mercenaries.

What do you do?
>>
>>30046754
I'll be coming with you.
>>
>>30046784
"I'll be coming with you." You say; trotting up to her bravely.
You're halfway to her when you feel a tugging at you tail. Turning around you find it's Quiet Vine's magic holding your tail in place, quickly trotting up to you.
"Are you sure you want to do this?" Quiet Vine asks; voice filled with worry.

What do you do?
>>
>>30047030
Yes I'm sure, I trust Eagle to take over while I'm being held. Give her a kiss to calm her down.
>>
>>30047103
"Yes I'm sure," You tell her, "I trust Eagle to take care of it while I'm being held."
You give her a kiss just below her horn, which seems to calm her down a tiny bit.
"I'll try to come back as quick as we can," Quiet Vine tells you, "Be careful."
"I will."
With that Quiet Vine steps towards the others.

What do you do?
>>
>>30047030
Don't worry I will be fine. If not these mercenarys will have an entire pissed off planet to deal with.
>>30047103
Wouldn't it be more fedot. I guess it depends on what happens down there.
>>
>>30047196
Oops to slow
>>30047180
Admire their weapons. Ask how they work.
>>
>>30047180
Let go with the crows.
>>30047196
Eagle is more use to dealing with combat the Fedot, who is more good to put in a diplomacy type of work.
>>
>>30047206
>>30047222
You trot over to the crows who lead you to their airlock. Both of the airlocks shut, leaving you with them.
"How do your weapons work?" You ask; admiring their weapons.
"That's not how it works," The leader tells you, "Unless you want me to shoot you with them for a demonstration?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30047284
No, [nervous horse noise]
>>
>>30047295
"N-No!" You quickly exclaim; along with a nervous whinny.
Some of the Crows start laughing, along with their leader.
"I think I'm going to like having you around," She chuckles; putting a wing across your withers, "Name's Acantha. Do you have a name?"

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
Emergency bump while I catch up.
>>
>>30047222
>Eagle is more use to dealing with combat the Fedot, who is more good to put in a diplomacy type of work.
Like I said it depends on what happens down there.
>>
>>30047379
Rust Bucket.
>>
good morning bump
>>
Bumpity
>>
>>30050609
Another
>>
>>30048709
"Rust Bucket." You tell her.
"Strange name," Acantha replies, "Anyway: You want me to show you to your room while one of these idiots get you some breakfast or did you already have that?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30052054
I already ate but I would love to experience a new culture of food.
>>
>>30052174
"I already ate," You tell her, "But, I would love to experience a new culture of food."
"Good," Acantha smiles, "I'll show you to your room then."
Acantha then starts walking, you quickly following her lead which gives you time to see the ship.
The ship didn't really have walls, just a bunch of piping in front of a wall and exposed lights hanging from the ceiling. There wasn't a lot of dust though so they at least took the effort to keep it clean. There were Crows ever so often, even a pair of foal-like Crows that quickly bombard you with questions before Acantha sends them away in the most vulgar way possible to do so.
After a bit of walking she stops in front of a solid metal door, opening it up and allowing you to look inside.
Inside was a slightly old looking bed with old looking blankets and pillows, a wooden door that appeared to lead to the bathroom, a simple light hanging from the ceiling, and a small window that looked out into space.
"This is your room," Acantha tells you, "It may not look like much, but this is actually one of the better rooms we have in the ship."

What do you do?
>>
>>30052340
Thank her.
>>
>>30052364
"Thank you." You tell her.
"No problem," She smiles, "Now: Breakfast is in thirty minutes so try to be there in that time, you also can go anywhere you like in the ship except for the cockpit. Stay the fuck away from the cockpit! Got it?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30052454
Sure, that seems a reasonable request. lets check out our bathroom.
>>
>>30052471
"Seems like a reasonable request." You reply.
Acantha nods at your answer and closes the door with a mighty slam.
Now alone you head towards the wooden door and open it, finding that the room was a bathroom, but not one that you were normal with.
It was small with no sink or shower or bath. The toilet being a simple hole in the floor surrounded by what appeared to be hay.

What do you do?
>>
>>30052555
Go back and look out the window into space. Can we see anything interesting.
>>
>>30052565
You close the door and trot over to the window, looking out.
There wasn't really much to see, mostly a large orange sun with several small black dots over it that were it's planets.
You could, however, see a bright, white dot quickly move towards one of those planets. Probably your ship.

What do you do?
>>
>>30052646
Lets have a walk around. see if we can find the kitchen and engine rooms. And of course stay the fuck away from the cockpit.
>>
>>30052701
You decide to have a walk around to see if you could find the kitchen and the engine rooms, staying the fuck away from the cockpit of course.
As you start walking you suddenly feel something settle on your back.
Turning around, it turns out to be one of the crow foals having decided to perch on your back. This one looked similar to Acantha, with similar dyed feathers, and a slightly different armor wear.

What do you do?
>>
>>30052774
Ask why she is dressed similar to Acantha, Is she next in line or something?
>>
>>30052774
Hello there, May I help you?
>>
>>30052784
Or he, Whichever it is.
>>
>>30052784
>>30052786
>>30052791
>>30052791
"Hello there," You greet it with a smile, "Why are you dressed similar to Acantha? Next in line or something?"
"Morwenna: Heir and younger sister to Condottieri Acantha" She says while saluting with her wing.
"...May I help you?"
"I was you earlier with my sister," Morwenna explains, "So I was thinking I could show you around!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30052854
That sounds good. Acantha said I have to be ready for breakfast in thirty minutes though.

So if Acantha has a child do you stay heir or does the child become next in line?
>>
>>30052854
Sure, lead the way.
>>
>>30052885
>>30052888
"Sure," You smile, "Acantha said I have to be ready for breakfast in thirty minutes though."
"Got it!" Morwenna says.
"So: If Acantha has a child do you stay heir of does the child become next in line?"
"I stay heir," She replies, "Now: Where do you want to go first?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30052922
Let go to the engine room first.
>>
>>30052922
Lets see what kind of engine you have.
>>
>>30052926
>>30052928
"Let's go to the engine room first." You tell her.
She smiles and quickly starts leading you to the engine room.
After several minutes the two of you arrive at the engine room near the back. A massive room with a large generator, filled with piping, lights, buttons, and switches.
"This is our engine," Morwenna explains, "It's an Upgraded Nuclear Engine we got from the Ohgôthôlots."

What do you do?
>>
>>30052969
Neat. How do you achieve ftl?
>>
>>30052998
"Neat," You comment; approaching it, "How do you achieve FTL?"
"Overclocking," Morwenna replies, "We use rods fused with a large amount of radiation and energy and throw it into the generator which is filled with cooling water. To go faster we simply add more rods though that tends to spread radiation through the room. Right now we're using no rods since we're not moving at the moment so it isn't required."

What do you do?
>>
>>30053041
Fascinating.
Sounds like your fuel supply is a lot easier to get then what the colaxian use. I would be quite interested in seeing where you guys train.
>>
>>30053053
"Fascinating," You mutter, "Sounds like your fuel supply is a lot easier then what the Coexilians use. I would be quite interested in seeing where you guys train."
She nods and quickly leads you to the training room, which was actually near the engine room. In fact: It was across the hall from the engine room's door.
The room was long in size, with several targets at the end. Several Crows were there with their guns.
Their guns were strange: They appeared normal, but the barrels were detached from the body of the gun by some plastic piping. Three barrels in total.
One of the crows peck at a button. A Crow dummy appearing near the end of the range. It takes it's gun with it's mouth, lays it's head down and using it's tongue: Fires the weapon.
Several dozen small rockets fly from the three barrels, quickly screeching down the range and hitting the dummy. Sending dummy parts flying everywhere.

What do you do?
>>
>>30053124
Do you by any chance have any of those for sale?
>>
>>30053139
"Do you by chance have any of those for sale?" You ask.
"I don't know," Morwenna shrugs, "You'd have to ask my sister about it."

What do you do?
>>
>>30053206
So how capable are you guys in melee, maybe I should spar with one of you at some point.

How about you recommend the next place to visit.
>>
>>30053249
"How capable are you guys at melee," You ask, "Maybe I should spar with one of you at some point."
"Not very good." Morwenna replies.
"...How about you recommend the next place to visit."
"There's a place for the kids to hang out," Morwenna replies, "But, I'm not sure if you'll like it."

What do you do?
>>
>>30053346
Whats the point of learning about another culture if you avoud the childish parts. Lead the way.
>>
>>30053400
"What's the point of learning about another culture if you avoid the childish parts," You say, "Lead the way."
Morwenna quickly starts leading the way. After a few minutes of walking to the other side of the ship you come to a small metal door.
The door opens and you step inside, only to be immediately flocked by tens of Crow children. All of them moving around you, asking questions, looking at you, a few of the younger ones even started playing with your tail.
"Children!"
They all then stop moving as a male Crow appears.
"Get over here! That's not how you treat others with respect!"
They quickly obey, gathering around the Crow. The male Crow was large, about a few inches taller then you, with several dyed feathers similar to Morwenna and Acantha, but that was where the similarities ended.
"Sorry about that," He apologizes, "They sometimes get excited."

What do you do?
>>
>>30053460
Thanks. You sure have a lot of children here. What is your ratio of adult to child on the ship?
>>
>>30053460
How long do they stay children?
>>
>>30053460
No problem I got used to it.
>>
>>30053486
>>30053505
>>30053516
"Thanks," You tell him, "I got use to it. You sure have a lot of children here. What is your ratio of adult to child on this ship?"
"Three kids to every adult," He tells you, "We lost a lot of numbers a few years ago so the adults have been breeding like crazy."
"How long do they stay children?" You ask.
"Our average lifespan is about 120 years though most of the adults on the ship are at least 70, our leader is around 20 though. The children stay like this till they reach 15. Most of them are eight, the youngest is two."

What do you do?
>>
>>30053560
Ask the children what sort of things they do for fun.
>>
>>30053608
"What do you guys do for fun?" You ask the children.
They don't respond when what appeared to be the youngest of the group runs toward a table, grabs a piece of paper with her beak, before rushing up to you and giving you the paper.
On the paper is a drawing of several Crows, not very good ones, but good for her age.
"Tiuhan." She replies in a young voice; hinting that she was around the age of a toddler.

What do you do?
>>
>>30053684
Ah art. Is art important in your culture?
>>
>>30053739
"Ah art," You smile, "Is art important to your culture?"
"J-Ja!" She responds nervously with a quick nod.

What do you do?
>>
>>30053791
Ask the adult what gesture we should use to show appreciation to the child and do that.
>>
>>30053800
"What gesture should I use to show appreciation to the child?" You ask.
"Tap her picture twice," He tells you, "Twice for appreciation, once for dislike."
You then slowly tap her picture twice. The child is still for a few seconds before a wide smile grows on her beak.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>30053845
So is watching the kids something only you do or do you take it in shifts.
>>
Lunch bump
>>
My lunch bump
>>
Bumpity
>>
>>30054764
"So is watching the kids something only you do or do you take it in shifts?" You ask.
"I'm the only one that watches over them," He replies, "Sometimes somebody else will, but I'm the only one usually."

What do you do?
>>
>>30058185
I am planing on having children of my own when I get home. Maybe you could give me some advice latter.

I am tempted to ask about their home planet but I don't want to risk souring the childrens mood if they have none or something.

Challenge the kids to a race.
>>
>>30058325
"I'm planning on having children when I get home," You tell him, "Maybe you could give me some advice later?"
"I'd be happy to," He smiles, "I'm free after breakfast so you can come and ask me then."
You start to think about asking them about their home planet, but you didn't really want to risk souring the children's mood if they didn't have one. So instead: You turn to something happier.
"Who wants to race?" You ask.
Their faces quickly light up before they swarm around you again with replies that probably were yes.

What do you do?
>>
>>30058405
Get them to line up on the wall and then race to the other wall. We don't know what these guys are capable of so go top speed ourselves.
>>
>>30058458
You manage to get them to line up against one of the walls, the rules being to simply reach the other wall at the end.
You didn't know what these guys are capable of so when Morwenna yells "go!" you simply race across the room at full speed.
Due to your half Minotaur heritage you ran a lot faster then a normal pony, about twice as fast. While this had many upsides it also had a few downsides.
This downside being that you end up going so fast in such a small room that you fail to stop in time before hitting one of the pipes on the other side of the wall with a mighty "clang!" Slumping to the ground, and causing the pipe to dent inward slightly.
You hear laughter as you lay there dazed.

What do you do?
>>
>>30058546
Laugh yourself. Get up and offer to help fix the pipe.
>>
>>30058583
After you get out of your daze you chuckle a bit at yourself before getting up.
"I can fix the pipe." You offer; still a tad bit dazed.
"We got it covered."
Before you could ask several claws suddenly drop down from the ceiling, quickly taking out the pipe, putting a new fresh one in, welding it in place, and then disappearing. No evidence of anything happening left.

What do you do?
>>
>>30058678
Impressive. Does the a.i do that or are repairs a separate system? Why does the ship have so much piping anyway?
>>
>>30058696
"Impressive," You comment, "Does the A.I. do that or are repairs a separate system?"
"Separate." He replies.
"...Why does this ship have so much piping anyway?"
"We don't know."
"Breakfast is about to start." Morwenna tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30058810
Alright I better get going. Thanks for the chat.
>>
>>30058817
"Alright," You say, "I better get going. Thanks for the chat."
The two of you leave, the children quickly waving goodbye towards you.

After a short walk the two of you arrive at the kitchen. It was a large room, with multiple tables, chairs, and a bunch of crows. There was also a short line to an old looking crow handing each crow about two or three potatoes each.

What do you do?
>>
>>30058935
Get in line.
>>
>>30058955
You grab a tray and get in line.
The wait isn't too long though. After a minute you reach the old Crow. The Crow was quite old, it's skin sagging along with it's beak, and it's feathers now a dull grey color.
The crow licks his beak before reaching down with a wing and grabbing two potatoes, placing them on your tray.
"Here's your patatoes." He says in a slow and gravely voice.

What do you do?
>>
>>30059042
That him and go find Morwenna to sit down with.
>>
>>30059053
*thank him.
>>
>>30059053
>>30059061
You thank him and start trotting off. You quickly find Morwenna sitting by herself and sit down next to her.
"That's our chef: Blade," Morwenna tells you, "He doesn't talk much, but he's really nice and has funny stories he likes to tell to the kids. He's almost 144: The oldest any Crow has gotten on this ship."

What do you do?
>>
>>30059139
So I am guessing you don't go home much judging by the need to breed so much. Do you even have a home planet?
>>
>>30059228
"I'm guessing you don't go home much judging by the need to breed so much," You say, "Do you even have a home planet?"
"No," Morwenna replies, "We mostly go around from system to system helping aliens with their problems and getting money. This ship is pretty much our home."

What do you do?
>>
>>30059321
Money? Considering every Planet I have come across uses a different currency I would have thought you would trade in goods.
>>
>>30059348
"Money? Considering every planet I have come across uses a different currency I would have thought you would trade in goods."
"That's what we do," Morwenna replies, "We trade what they want for what we want."
"There you two are."
You look up to see Acantha approaching the table.
"I see you've met my sister," Acantha smiles, "Hope she hasn't been too annoying to you."

What do you do?
>>
>>30059449
No she has been fine. I saw your weapons in action. do you by any chance have any for sale?
>>
>>30059449
I have enjoyed her company.
>>
>>30059481
>>30059533
"No, she has been fine," You tell her, "I have enjoyed her company."
"Good."
"I saw your weapons in action," You say, "Do you by any chance have any for sale?"
"We do," Acantha replies; sitting down across from you, "Depends on what you're willing to give up for it in exchange."

What do you do?
>>
>>30059567
Well we have an abundance of gold. I think we might still have an intact corpse of a killing machine race called a reaper but we might have given our last intact one to the templers so I will have to check if we have any left.
>>
>>30059608
"We have an abundance of gold. I think we might have an intact corpse of a killing machine race called a Reaper, but we might have given our last to the Templars so I will have to check if we have any left."
"The alien corpse sounds good." Acantha smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>30059687
So tell me about your past. How long have your people been spending all thier time in space? What planet do you come from.
>>
>>30059714
"So tell me about your past," You say, "How long have your people been spending all their time in space? What planet do you come from?"
Acantha looks a bit surprised at what you ask her.
"...Okay," She says after a moment of thinking, "My dad was the leader of The Nighthood for a long time, he was well respected and many were loyal. What killed him though was a mistake he made: He found an abandoned asteroid base so he sent himself and many others to loot it and see what was there, except it wasn't abandoned. It was still being used as a nest for a group of Space Amoebas that slaughtered them. Only eight of us survived including me and Morwenna. We don't really know how long we've been in space for or if we ever had a home planet. Maybe we never had one and just been born on this ship, maybe we did, but it's been so long that we forgot."

What do you do?
>>
>>30059795
Ever thought about settling down somewhere?
>>
>>30059807
"Ever thought about settling down somewhere?" You ask.
Acantha simply shrugs.
"Never really crossed my mind."

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>30059853
I find it surprising that none of you have ever thought about it.

When you say space amoeba killed them do you mean it was a disease?
>>
>>30061201
I think she means like in stelaris.
>>
>>30061294
I am well aware of that. But Rust Bucket would not be.
>>
>>30061438
Fair enough. Sure ask her if it is a disease.
>>
Bumpity
>>
>>30062477
>>
>>30061201
"I find it surprising that none of you have ever thought about it," You comment, "When you say Space Amoeba killed them do you mean it was a disease?"
"...You really are new to space," Acantha mutters, "Space Amoeba are giant creatures that are bred to survive in the cold vacuum of space. There are many different kinds and they are usually passive except when you disturb their nesting grounds, which was what my dad stumbled upon."

What do you do?
>>
>>30064414
I will have to keep a look out then.So what is this piece of tech you are after?
>>
>>30064435
"I will have to keep a look out then," You say, "So what is this piece of tech you are after?"
"It's something called a Starmap," Acantha tells you, "It's basically a map that will chart out the galaxy, give you information on a solar system, and even map out the surface of a planet. It's in a crashed human ship. Only one of our parties made it to the ship, but they never came back."

What do you do?
>>
>>30064539
Sounds useful. Maybe it can help you come visit my home planet of eqqus some time.
>>
>>30064560
"Sounds useful," You reply, "Maybe it could help you come visit my home planet Equus sometime?"
"Maybe," Acantha chuckles; taking a bite out of her potato, "Maybe."

What do you do?
>>
>>30064624
I saw your repair system in action. What sort of things is it capable of?
>>
>>30064656
"I saw your repair system in action," You tell her, "What sort of things is it capable of?"
"It mostly repairs things on the inside," She tells you, "Pipes, lights, the generator if it starts acting up. If there's something major like part of the wall breaks down and starts sucking things into space, we have to fix it. Too advance for the repair system to fix."

What do you do?
>>
>>30064723
So where did you get the star core anyway.
>>
>>30064757
Oh yes thats a good question.
>>
>>30064757
>>30064778
"So where did you get the Star Core anyway?" You ask.
"It's actually a bit of a funny story," Acantha smiles, "We were on the other side of this galaxy. We apparently went through a long journey from a different one as my day told me. Anyway: I was still a little one at the time, and I was left to explore the slums of the asteroid civilization of Pari-toytol, when I ran into a strange alien. It was a human: Crazy white hair, thin, wore a lab coat, and was holding a strange bottle that could've been alcohol as he was acting drunk. He spoke erratically and panicked, said he was being chased before shoving the Star Core into me. 'It's paramount that you hold onto this!' He slurred to me. He then pulled out a gun, fired it at a wall which created a green portal, before leaping into it while saying something some sort of sauce I never heard of."

What do you do?
>>
>>30064856
You know at first I thought this was maybe a rick and morty refrence but I don't recall him ever saying anything about any sauce. Wait is the new season out?
>>
>>30064856
That is a funny story. I find the idea that you came from an entirerly different galaxy incredible imagine a whole other galaxy.
So the Pari-toytol live in asteroids? That is novel.
>>
>>30064891
Yes the new season is out. You'll understand the sauce thing by watching it.

>>30064917
"That is a funny story," You agree, "I find the idea that you came from an entirely different galaxy incredible. A whole other galaxy. So, the Pari-toytol live in Asteroids?"
"Yep," Acantha nods, "They're the only Space Amoebas I've found that actually are sentient in their thinking."

What do you do?
>>
>>30064995
Interesting. So what sort of computer systems do you have here? It is kind of my speciality. Or is it all in the cockpit?
>>
>>30064995
Man he really wants that sauce.
>>
>>30065027
"Interesting," You say, "So what sort of computer systems do you have here? It is kinda my specialty or is it all in the cockpit?"
"It's in the cockpit," Acantha tells you, "Looks like you finished eating though."
You look down to find not a single scrap of potatoes on the tray.
"You must've been hungry."

What do you do?
>>
>>30065214
I guess I was. Anyway I was going to go chat with the guy watching the children after breakfast. I never did catch his name.
>>
>>30065239
I am a little annoyed with myself we never did ask him his name.
>>30065214
Offer to take their plates back for them.
>>
>>30065239
>>30065263
"I guess I was," You say, "Anyway I was going to go chat with the guy watching the children after breakfast. I never did catch his name."
"His name is Onyx," Acantha tells you, "He's my half-brother."
You thank her and take both of their trays back for them. After that you scan the area for Onyx.
You quickly find him at a table by himself, surrounded by the kids who were, at the moment, causing a small amount of chaos.

What do you do?
>>
File: 62350397.jpg (19KB, 400x400px)
62350397.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
>>30065325
Say hello to the children
>>
>>30065367
You trot up to Onyx and the children and greet the children, trying to not make yourself sound creepy in the process.
They all ignore you, except for the smallest one, the one that showed you the picture. She quickly looks up at you before using her small wings to jump onto Onyx's head.
"Hails," She greets you, "Ƕaiwa magt?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30065476
Ask what that means.
>>
>>30065494
"...What does that mean?" You ask Onyx.
"She's basically asking how you're doing."

What do you do?
>>
>>30065547
I am doing pretty well thanks. You guys have a nice ship.
>>
>>30065552
"I am doing pretty well," You tell her, "You guys have a nice ship."
"Awiliudo þus," She smiles.
She gives a few flap of her wings and lands on top of your head. Circling around a bit before settling down on your mane much like a cat would.

What do you do?
>>
>>30065614
Children sure do like to rest on me. Should I meet you back in the nursery to chat?
>>
>>30065646
"Children sure do like to rest on me," You comment with a small smile, "Should I meet you back in the nursery to chat?"
"We can talk here if you want." Onyx tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30065748
Alright. If you had to impart 1 piece of advice what would it be?
>>
>>30065762
This but ask for 3 pieces.
>>
>>30065762
>>30065779
"Alright," You say, "If you had to impart 1- no, 3 pieces of advice: What would it be?"
Onyx is silent for a moment before speaking.
"Be patient with them: Try not to snap or get too angry. Keep an eye of them: Especially when they're younger. And, be loving: Always be there for them in the best or worst times, they need to be loved."

What do you do?
>>
>>30065828
Thank you for the advice. Keeping an eye on them especially is something that I would have to make sure does not slip my mind.
>>
>>30065847
"Thank you for the advice," You tell him, "Keeping an eye on them is especially something I would have to make sure does not slip my mind."
"Good," He smiles, "You want some more advice? I can give you some more if you want."

What do you do?
>>
>>30065924
Yes please.
>>
>>30065924
Ask for something to write this down on.
>>
>>30065942
>>30065967
You manage to find something to write down on and with before returning.
"Yes please."
"Alright," Onyx says, "I can give you some advice for caring for a child in space, if that's fine with you?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30066044
Well I was planing to wait until I got home before having children of my own but we have picked up some older children along the way so that could be helpful and the advice may prove useful to future equestrian spacefarers.
>>
>>30066056
"I was planning to wait until I got home before having children of my own," You say, "But, we picked up some older children along the way so that could be helpful."
"Okay: If attacked, keep them in the safest room on the ship. Give them plenty to do: Don't make them bored. And, for the younger ones: If you leave the room always have someone come in to watch them until you return."

What do you do?
>>
>>30066122
I will keep all that in mind thank you.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>30066122
>Don't make them bored
Man we have not played vidya in so long. We should have a vidya night before we next go to cryosleep.
>>
good morning bump
>>
Bumpity
>>
I saved you from almost falling off the board. You're welcome.
>>
>>30069525
Thanks then
>>
>>30066140
>>30067275
'We haven't played video games in so long,' You say in your head, 'We should do a video game night before our next cyrosleep.'
"I will keep that in mind," You tell him, "Thank you."
"No problem," Onyx smiles, "Anything else you'd like to know?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30070863
I suppose these children are a little young for it but any advice for when they get in relationships? The two children on our ship are the last of their species and I really don't want to ruin the species chances of survival by doing something that causes them to hate each other or something.
>>
>>30070942
"I suppose these children are a little young for it, but: Any advice for when they get in relationships," You ask, "The two children on our ship are the last of their species and I really don't want to ruin the species chances of survival by doing something that causes them to hate each other or something."
"Try to encourage them to see each other and talk with each other. And this might sound a bit weird, but: If they do get into an argument don't try to step in unless it's serious. It's better if they talked about it instead of letting it fester underneath the surface."

What do you do?
>>
>>30071050
That makes sense. Thank you. I think that is everything.
>>
>>30071064
"That makes sense," You say, "Thank you, I think that's everything.
Onyx nods once before looking up and giving a chuckle.
"I think Wednesday has taken a liking to you."
You look up to find that Wednesday has fallen asleep on your head, wings splayed out on both sides of your head.

What do you do?
>>
>>30071176
Gently place her down.
>>
>>30071176
Let's head back to our room for a while after this.
>>
>>30071205
>>30071242
You gently give her back to Onyx, say goodbye, and then leave.
After a few minutes and getting lost only once you find your room and enter it.

What do you do?
>>
>>30071329
We should test out the bathroom. Would not be much of a cultural exchange otherwise.
>>
>>30071368
Heh. Can't say I would have thought about it but I like the idea.
>>
>>30071368
>>30071375
With a bit of a smile you decide to test out the bathroom. It wouldn't be much of a cultural exchange otherwise.
It was a bit hard to do it while crouching and aim at the same time, but you eventually do your thing.
"How am I suppose to flush?" You ask; looking around for anything to do it with.
*Ffffffffffffssssssssssss!*
You jump suddenly at the sound from the hole as it tried to suck things in, including the oxygen inside of you.
As soon as it began, it stopped. Allowing you to breath again as you take a few deep breaths.

What do you do?
>>
>>30071491
Neat. I bet eagle would have loved to get a look at this.
Lets just lay down for a few hours.
>>
>>30071508
"Neat," You say after getting your breath back, "I bet Eagle would have loved to get a look at this."
You then trot over to your bed and lay down. Not feeling like doing anything for a few hours.

It's now been a few hours, around 3:00 PM. A few hours of you doing nothing.
You're stirred from your thinking by a knock at the door.
"It's Acantha," She says from the door, "Your friends are back."

What do you do?
>>
>>30071566
That was fast. Did they get the map?

Make sure we remember to bring our piece of paper with all the advice.
>>
>>30071604
"That was fast," You say; getting up, grabbing your piece of paper and opening the door, "Did they get the map?"
"Yep," Acantha says; holding a holographic map, "I believe this is also yours now."
She then hands you a small, flaming ball, but it was cool to the touch.
"That's a Star Core," She tells you, "I'd probably hurry back to your ship though. One of your crew members said that another, named Quiet Vine or something, got badly injured on the mission."

What do you do?
>>
>>30071656
Oh shit thanks for everything bye.
Grab the ball and run back to the ship.

Wonder how you are going to fix your medic up without your medic.
>>
>>30071673
"Oh shit," You panic; taking the ball, "Thanks for everything bye!"
You start galloping to your ship, getting there in no time flat thanks to Minotaur speed. Eagle was there waiting for you and joins you in your running by taking to the air.
You begin to wonder how you were going to fix your medic up without your medic. Eagle could probably help a bit as she was in the Army Reserves, maybe even Fedot.
You soon reach the medbay and burst into the room, Eagle landing next to you after a few seconds.
Quiet Vine laid in one of the medical beds, unconscious and strapped to a heart monitor and a medical rebreather machine. On the left side of her chest was a large amount of bandages that almost looked like Spider Silk, red with dried blood.
"The ship still had it's security bots up and running," Eagle explains, "One had a gun that shot spikes which ended up hitting Quiet Vine on the left side of her chest, going completely through. Some of the Spider Natives helped get the spike out and wrap the wound up, but she has lost a lot of blood. She's in a critical, but stable condition, though her left lung appears to not be working anymore."

What do you do?
>>
>>30071726
Sai what the fuck do I do.
>>
>>30071731
"Sai, what the fuck do I do?" You ask; trying to mask the panic in your voice.
"She's stable right now," He tells you, "She needs to be closely monitored for any changes in her health or anything similar. Her left lung is also no longer functioning and will probably have to removed through surgery, a lot of ponies can live with one lungs so it shouldn't be too big of an issue on that front."

What do you do?
>>
>>30071768
Ok could you set a course for the star. I am going to stay with her for now.
>>
>>30071797
"Okay," You say, "Could you set course for the star? I'm going to stay with her for now."
The ship starts moving and Eagle goes to tell the others about what you were doing.
You sit down next to her bed and let out a nervous sigh, trying to remind yourself that everything was going to be fine.

An hour has passed. Quiet Vine's condition has changed a tiny bit, her heart now beating slightly faster then the slower then normal beat it was at. The others came to see you, but didn't talk very much. You were a bit more concerned with Quiet Vine.
You were about to close your eyes for a bit of a rest when you hear a groan come from Quiet Vine as she starts to shift a bit and her eyes blink open.

What do you do?
>>
>>30071870
How you feeling honey.
>>
>>30071870
Kiss her cheek.
>>
>>30071897
>>30071903
Once she awakens fully you slowly go over and give her a kiss on the cheek, which wakes her fully.
"How you feeling honey?" You ask.
"...Kinda shitty," She says in a quiet voice, "In pain. Could be doing better. Did the crows treat you well?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30071995
Very well. Maybe I should have sent you instead.
Realize you forgot you were going to trade a reaper corpse for weapons, don't say it right now though. Not the time.
>>
>>30072007
"Very well," You tell her, "Maybe I should have sent you instead."
You then remember you forgot to trade a Reaper for the weapons, but now wasn't the time.
Quiet Vine takes the time to look down at herself.
"I didn't expect that robot to have a spike gun," She explains, "We got to the ship and have killed a few robots, but I haven't yet. I went a bit ahead and found a small robot sitting by itself... so I raised my gun and shot it. I didn't expect it to turn around and shoot me with a spike!"
She chuckles a bit only for it to turn into a cough. It ends after a few seconds with a few droplets of blood landing on her blanket from her mouth.

What do you do?
>>
>>30072060
Well live and learn I suppose. It sounds like the natives were cooperative.
>>
>>30072119
"Well, live and learn I suppose," You say, "It sounds like the natives were cooperative."
"Some of them," She says, "Most of them either kept their distance or attacked us on sight. I would've payed attention to the friendly ones, but it's hard to when you have a spike going through you."

What do you do?
>>
>>30072060
Easy there don't want the wounds to open again.
>>
>>30072203
Give a little chuckle turn into sobbing and hug her not too tigh.
>>
>>30072203
I think I have a better understanding of how you felt when I got electrcuted now. Of course unlike me this was not your own fault.
>>
>>30072289
>>30072308
You now had a bit of a better understanding on how she felt after you got electrocuted, but unlike you it wasn't her own fault.
You give a little chuckle that rapidly turns into you sobbing and hugging her, which catches her off guard.
"Rust, it's okay," She says; trying to calm you down, "I'm fine, I'm alive, It's not your fault-"
She's interrupted by another fit of coughing which causes you to pull away. This one lasts longer then the first one, with it ending by her coughing up a larger amount of blood.
Quiet Vine then lays flat on the bed, the coughing having sapped her of her energy somehow.

What do you do?
>>
>>30072366
Check the heart monitor. It'll probably take some time for her to adjust to having only one lung.
>>
>>30072366
We need to remove that lung. Let hope we can find a synthetic lung for her.
>>
>>30072366
Ask Sai if this is a problem.
>>
>>30072409
>>30072418
>>30072426
You quickly head over to her heart monitor, cleaning away the remaining tears in your eyes. Her heart rate had dropped greatly, but it was quickly picking back up.
"Is this a problem?" You ask Sai.
"Her left lung has appeared to have begun the process of decay so: Yes."
"Do you think we could find her a synthetic lung?"
"Probably," He says, "But, like I said: She'll be fine with one lung, she'll have problems with exercising for long periods of time, but with one lung she'll still be able to live a healthy, normal life."

What do you do?
>>
>>30072471
Thats good. Maybe we will find a place that can regrow a lung as well.
Did you happen to bring back any of the robots?
>>
>>30072471
Do we or any of our crew have any idea on how to remove the decaying lung?
>>
>>30072560
Vine. Anyone else beside Vine, no.
>>
>>30072560
Sai maybe. I doubt vine can perform surgery on herself.
>>
>>30072516
>>30072560
>>30072565
"That's good," You say, "Maybe we will find a place that can regrow a lung as well. Did you happen to bring back any of the robots?"
Not able to find the strength to speak Quiet Vine simply shakes her head.
You start to think about who could possibly remove a decaying lung: You didn't have any medical experience, Eagle and Fedot might have some considering what jobs they had, you didn't know about Cardea, the robots could possibly do it, and Quiet Vine couldn't do it to herself.

What do you do?
>>
>>30072609
Ask Sai if it will degrade in cryosleep.
>>
>>30072609
I trust the robots to do a decent job in removing the lung.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
blump
>>
You just got saved from falling off the board.
>>
I guess you need one more bump.
>>
bumpity
>>
>>30072670
>>30072692
"Will it degrade in cryosleep?" You ask.
"No," Sai replies, "It'll just freeze it and make the process take longer."
"Then I trust you to do a decent job in removing the lung."
"My abilities should be sufficient enough to remove the lung and put her back together," Sai says proudly, "You can watch if you want if you don't want me to screw up."

What do you do?
>>
>>30077704
Let watch them remove the lung, we don't want to lose her.
>>
>>30077840
You decide to watch the removal of the lung, you didn't want to lose her.
Sai gets out an ivy, filling it with sedatives and some pain medication before injecting it into her leg. Quiet Vine gives you a reassuring smile before being put to sleep.
"That should keep her asleep for two hours," Sai says quietly; taking out a scalpel, "Should be enough time for the procedure."
Sai carefully uses the scalpel to cut two line on her upper stomach, one down and one across. Making an upside down T.
He then carefully opens her up, causing you to look away as he did this. Not sure whether to look or not.

What do you do?
>>
>>30077990
We are a big boy. We can watch.
>>
>>30078142
You were a big boy. You take a few deep breaths before looking back towards her to watch.
Quiet Vine's upper body was a organized mess of organs and guts. Most of her left ribs were gone or broken though, underneath those being her lungs. Her left lungs had a large hole in the middle of them along with a sickly black coloration compared to her other lungs which was a pinkish-red and inflating and deflating fine.
Sai reaches in with some scissors, carefully snipping at the area that was connecting the decaying lung to her body. After five minutes of snipping he grabs the lung and gently raises it out with no problems.
"That went faster then I though," Sai comments, "Mostly because the ribs weren't in the way, but still."

What do you do?
>>
Wait for her to wake up.
>>
>>30078341
Fuck meant to quote
>>30078319
>>
>>30078319
good, now carefully stitch her back together and throw that out.
>>
>>30078319
Do we need to do anything about the broken ribs?
>>
>>30078341
>>30078351
>>30078365
>>30078468
"Do we need to do anything about the broken ribs?" You ask.
"Not really," Sai replies; jettisoning the lung into space, "They'll heal on their own in about two months with some pain medication."
"Alright, now carefully stick her back together."
Sai does so in about twenty minutes, leaving you to wait for her to wake up.
You grab a few comic books and wait.

Two hours pass, the time now around 6:25 PM.
You were down to your last comic book you were reading when you hear Quiet Vine groan and start to stir.

What do you do?
>>
>>30078510
Give her a chance to wake on her own without us interupting her.
>>
>>30078524
You sit up a bit and don't disturb her as she wakes up.
She takes around five minutes to wake up. When she does, she looks around a bit before looking at you. Giving you a tired smile.

What do you do?
>>
>>30078710
Smile back
>>
>>30078721
You smile back her. The two of you simply smiling at each other for a few seconds.
"...Told you it would be fine." She says weakly.

What do you do?
>>
>>30078799
Ask her if she wants to watch a movie or something.
>>
>>30078878
"Do you want to watch a movie or something?" You ask.
Quiet Vine is silent for a moment before answering.
"I'd like that."

What do you do?
>>
>>30079018
Ask Sai for a recommendation.
>>
>>30079052
"Sai, are there any recommendations?" You ask.
"Crusaders of the Galaxy part II has come out." Sai suggests.

What do you do?
>>
>>30079584
Well that was fast, How do you Like the sound of that Vine, or would you rather watch something slower paced?
>>
>>30079605
"That was fast," You mutter, "How do you like the sound of that Vine, or would you rather watch something slower paced?"
"I'm fine with it." She tells you.
A TV screen lowers down as you place yourself next to her. The movie quickly starting up.

It was now around 8:30, the movie having just ended with it's credits rolling up the screen with some nice music from the old days.
You look down at Quiet Vine to ask her about the movie, only to find that she had fallen asleep. Forehooves wrapped around your waist as she softly snored into your side.

What do you do?
>>
>>30079732
Fall asleep with her. Make sure we are not resting on her broken ribs.
>>
>>30079764
You carefully lift the sheet up and crawl underneath it, cuddling up next to her.
You carefully make sure that you weren't resting on her broken ribs before laying a hoof on her and falling asleep.

You then wake up, a nearby clock reading 7:00 AM.
Quiet Vine had moved her position last night so that her front half was resting on you. Her head resting on your neck and her face inches from yours.

What do you do?
>>
>>30079871
We should get food for both of us. we didn't eat lunch or dinner yesterday.
>>
>>30079885
Seconding this. We should ask Sai if there is any food we should give her to speed her recovery.
>>
>>30079898
Well our pets we got from the electric planet has healing power.
>>
>>30079885
>>30079898
>>30079930
You very carefully remove yourself from Quiet Vine and get up, trotting over to the kitchen.
"Sai, is there any food we should give her to speed her recovery?"
"Dried or Dehydrated foods, processed foods, anything with dairy or milk in it, red meat, and sweets." Sai tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30079972
Go all out and give her a little of each of those things.
In separate bowls.
>>
>>30079979
You go into the kitchen and start making her a big meal of all of those items: A small bowl of raisins, a small can of peaches, cheese, milk to drink, a bowl of cubed red meat, and then some chocolate. Placing it all on one plate in different bowls.
You trot back to the medbay to find Quiet Vine was still asleep, now cuddling her pillow. Giving it a few nuzzles in her sleep.

What do you do?
>>
>>30080125
Wait for her to wake up.
>>
>>30080137
You simply stand there and wait for her to wake up.
After about five minutes she does. She quickly notices that she was cuddling with a pillow and looks around a bit in confusion, poking the pillow once or twice like you somehow transformed into it.

What do you do?
>>
>>30080244
gently tell her breakfast is ready.
>>
>>30080276
"Breakfast is ready." You gently tell her.
She looks up at you before blushing in embarrassment.
"I-I thought you somehow turned into a pillow for a moment," She stammers a bit, "And, you didn't need to bring me breakfast."

What do you do?
>>
>>30080345
Yes I did. I got you all the things Sai said would be good for you.
>>
>>30080371
"Yes I did," You tell her, "I got all the things Sai said would be good for you."
You place the tray in front of her. Quiet Vine looking at the large amount of food you gotten for her.
"That's... a lot of food," She says, "I might need help eating all of it."

What do you do?
>>
>>30080444
You eat first and I will eat the rest, I don't want to risk you running out of food.
>>
>>30080477
"You eat first and I'll eat the rest," You tell her, "I don't want to risk you running out of food."
"O-Okay." She says; grabbing the meat first.

It's been twenty minutes now, and Quiet Vine managed to eat everything you gave to her. She did share some of the cheese with you though.

What do you do?
>>
>>30080550
Ask her if she wants any more food. If not ask her if she wants you to read a book to her or something.
>>
>>30080561
"You want anymore food?" You ask her.
"I'm good." She smiles; looking a bit better already.
"Want me to read you a book or something?"
"...Maybe one of your comics." She says.

What do you do?
>>
>>30080664
What sort of genre?
>>
>>30080679
"What sort of genre?" You ask.
"I was hoping it to be one of your... Aquastallion comics." She says.

What do you do?
>>
>>30080748
Lets read her the new one. The one with aquamare.
>>
>>30080754
You grab the newest one with Aquamare and begin reading to her.

Half an hour later you finish the book for her.
"That was interesting." Quiet Vine comments.
The two of you then hear the door open. Kahurangi poking her head in.

What do you do?
>>
>>30080837
Hello Kahurangi. Did you want to see Vine?
>>
>>30080869
"Hello Kahurangi," You greet her, "Did you want to see Vine?"
She nods, but doesn't enter.
"You can come in if you want." Quiet Vine tells her.
Kahurangi doesn't move for a few seconds, before taking a few slow steps towards her. As if approaching would be some sort of taboo.

What do you do?
>>
>>30081003
Step back so they can have some time together.
>>
>>30081032
This.
>>
>>30081032
>>30081052
You get up and step back a bit so they could have some time together.
Kahurangi gets halfway to the bed and stops. You start to see tears well up in her eyes before she suddenly rushes towards the bed and hugs Quiet Vine, crying.
"I'm sorry!" Kahurangi cries; repeating it over and over to her.
"It's okay, Kahurangi," Quiet Vine quickly says; taken off guard by this, "It wasn't your fault, nobody could've possibly saw what would've happened. I'm sorry that you had to see it happen."

What do you do?
>>
>>30081135
Would you guys like some time alone?
>>
>>30081179
"Would you guys like some time alone?" You ask.
"That would be fine," Quiet Vine says, "It might take a while to calm her down."

What do you do?
>>
>>30081308
Alright, let go visit Eagle.
>>
>>30081308
Alright leave the room. We should go find out the details of the mission.
>>
>>30081321
>>30081330
"Alright."
You leave the room and go to search for Eagle, and to possibly find out the details of the mission.
You enter the cargo bay just in time to hear her start playing her guitar, shortly followed by her singing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e4Crth_Hb8

What do you do?
>>
>>30081415
I feel this song would have been more appropriate had we not recovered the star core.

Still works decently for having found it though. it just represents something far more in the future.
>>
>>30081415
Is bioshock any good, I never got round to play it.
>>
>>30081468
First one was great, second one is ok and infinite was decent
>>
>>30081468
The first one is good, though I never finished it, second one is okay, but still good, and I really enjoyed Infinity. I believe you can get an edition with all three or the first two for the newer consoles.

>>30081441
You heard the song she was playing before when you were younger, but you were never very religious, though it's message was nice.
You soon find Eagle as she finished the song and was now playing random strings, trying to think of a new song to play.

What do you do?
>>
>>30081505
Hey Eagle, I would like to know how the mission went.
>>
>>30081505
Try playing that rock song that was playing at the hard rock. Crazy Train I think it was, Nice to go out of your comfort zone a little.
>>
>>30081544
>>30081546
"Try to play that rock song that was playing the Hard Rock Cafe," You tell her, "Crazy Train, I think it was."
"I barely remember that song." Eagle tells you.
"...I would like to know how the mission when, then."
"It was alright," She says, "Kahurangi got a bit of a scrape, and some natives chased us for a bit when we landed, and there was Quiet Vine's problem, but other then that: It went fine."

What do you do?
>>
>>30081644
I am a little annoyed you did not bring back any robots to study. So how were the more friendly locals?
>>
>>30081644
Did you find any of the crows while you were there? They lost a team down there.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>30083256
>>
10 bump
>>
>>30081654
>>30081691
"I'm a little annoyed you didn't bring back any robots to study," You say, "How were the more friendly locals?"
"They were nice," Eagle says, "They helped get Quiet Vine fixed up a bit so we could take her back."
"Did you find any crows while you were there? They lost a team down there."
"Four half decayed ones near the ship. The robots must've surprised them or something."

What do you do?
>>
>>30087051
A shame, did you happen to recover their weapons? I was going to make a trade for some of them but forgot about it in the excitment.
>>
>>30087089
"A shame," You say, "Did you happen to recover their weapons? I was going to make a trade for some, but forgot about it in the excitement."
"Yeah," She says, "It's pretty damaged though."
Eagle then tosses the gun down, you barely catching it. It was in bad condition, broken in three parts that barely hung together.

What do you do?
>>
>>30087284
Put it aside to repair later.Go see Moana.
>>
>>30087389
You put that aside for later repairs. Heading off to see Moana.
You eventually find him in his room, sitting on his new bed and reading a book.

What do you do?
>>
>>30087544
Ask him what he's reading.
>>
>>30087826
"What are you reading?" You ask him.
"Your human history book," He replies, "I can't read it though so I'm just looking at the pictures." He smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>30087939
It does have some interesting images, Have you come across any you would like me to read to you abouut?
>>
>>30088008
"It does have some interesting images," You agree, "Have you come across any you would like me to read to you about?"
He nods, quickly flipping backwards through the book before stopping. Showing you a picture of The Mongol Empire at it's greatest extent.

What do you do?
>>
>>30088152
Sit down and read to him about it.
>>
>>30088223
You sit down and start reading the section for him, going through it slowly so he could hear.

Fifteen minutes later: You finish the section for him.
"Wow," Moana says in the end, "And I though the, uh... Roomlens? We the biggest ones."

What do you do?
>>
>>30088335
They seemed to have a few major empires at different times. The Nuova Roma fashion themselves after the roman empire so we might get to see what things were like first hand, minus the tech level of course.
>>
>>30088408
"There seemed to be a few major empires at different times," You tell him, "The Nuova Roma fashioned themselves after The Roman Empire so we might get to see what things were like first hand, minus the tech level or course."
"Cool." Moana smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>30088580
Ask him if he wants to play videogames.
>>
>>30088614
"Want to play some video games?" You ask.
"...What's a video game?" Moana responds, "Is it like a board game?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30088700
Oh yeah I never did show you. It seems like they are nonexistent in most cultures.

Take him to play some vidya. See if we have anything related to something reminiscent of the mongol or roman empires
>>
>>30088720
"Oh yeah: I never did show you." You say.
You take him to the cargo bay and to the TV which has been starting to gather some dust on it.
You decide to try and find something that was related to the Mongol or Roman Empires. After looking for a bit you find one.
"Ryse: Roama, a hack and slash game that kinda followed the rise and fall of the Zebrican Roamanian Empire from days of old. It was the best game though.

What do you do?
>>
>>30088861
Plug it in and show him how to play.
>>
>>30088886
You put the game in and show him how to play.
It doesn't take long for Moana to get use to the controls. You try to debate his decision to play on the highest difficulty, but he quickly proves that he was really good at this game. Breezing through the prologue in only seven minutes.

What do you do?
>>
>>30088989
Leave him to play and go see how Vine is doing.
>>
>>30089011
You leave him to play to go see how Vine was doing.
You enter the medbay to find Quiet Vine petting Kahurangi, who was curled up into a ball next to her. She had stopped crying, but her eyes were extremely red from it. Showing she had cried for most of the time you were out.

What do you do?
>>
>>30089116
Give kahurangi a hug.
>>
>>30089136
You trot over and gently give Kahurangi a hug.
She barely seems to react to it, barely even noting your presence.
After a few seconds she glances up at you before sliding her head closer to yours.

What do you do?
>>
>>30089236
pet her as Vine is doing.
>>
>>30089275
You lift a hoof up and start petting her much like Quiet Vine was doing.
Once again, Kahurangi doesn't react immediately, just sitting there. You then see fresh tears start to well up in her eyes again.

What do you do?
>>
>>30089377
Just keep petting until she is done or we reach the star.
>>
>>30089391
The two of you keep petting her until she was at least done or you reached the star.
Kahurangi cried for ten minutes, only stopping when she ran out of energy before going to sleep right there. The sheet underneath her head slightly drenched in her tears that she shed.

What do you do?
>>
>>30089510
Ask Vine if she thinks we should leave her here or take her to bed and do that.
>>
>>30089558
"You think we should leave her here or take her to bed?"
"She'd probably be more comfortable in her bed." Quiet Vine says.
You gently pick Kahurangi up and carry her to her bed. Lifting the covers up and sliding her underneath them.

What do you do?
>>
>>30089676
Go back to Vine.
>>
>>30089716
Tell her we totally forgot to show Moana videogames
>>
>>30089716
>>30089727
You trot back to Quiet Vine.
"I totally forgot to show Moana video games!" You tell her as you trot in.
"Oh no! The horror!" She says jokingly.

What do you do?
>>
>>30089811
He seems to be enjoying himself anyway.
So how are you feeling.
>>
>>30089816
Actualy change the wording on that to enjoying himself with them. Far less ambigus
>>
>>30089816
>>30089884
"He seems to be enjoying the game anyway," You say, "How are you feeling?"
"A bit sore," She replies, "Though that might be the pain medication."

What do you do?
>>
>>30090193
Oh the irony. Say that in as dramatic a voice as possible.
>>
>>30090210
"Oh the irony!" You say as dramatically as possible.
This causes Quiet Vine to laugh, only to start coughing again, but with no blood when she was done.

What do you do?
>>
>>30090290
Should I be concerned about the lack of blood?
>>
>>30090317
"Should I be concerned about the LACK of blood?"
"No," Quiet Vine says; coming down from her coughing, "Means it's starting to heal."

What do you do?
>>
>>30090428
"Yaaaaaaaaay"

When do you think you will be able to walk around again?
>>
>>30090450
"Yaaaaaaaaaay," You cheer; causing her to giggle, "When do you think you'll be able to walk around again?"
"...Six weeks." She replies.

What do you do?
>>
>>30090532
"Naaaaaaaay"
So I guess we keep you out of crysleep for a while. Who knows if we will even have that much time out of cryo.
>>
>>30090565
"Naaaaaaaaaaaay," You say, "I guess we keep you out of cryosleep for a while. Who knows if we will even have that much time out of cryo."
Quiet Vine just shrugs at this.
"We have arrived!" Sai announces.

What do you do?
>>
>>30090657
Thanks Sai. Could you get Fedot to handle it.
>>
>>30090673
"Thanks Sai," You tell him, "Can you get Fedot to handle it?"
"Yep."
"Now you can say you met and helped a sentient planet." Quiet Vine smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>30090753
I guess I can. You helped to though. Would you like to talk to the planet before we leave?
>>
>>30090792
I am off to work but we should probably extend that invitation to the rest of the crew before we leave.
>>
>>30090792
>>30090830
"I guess I can," You say, "You helped though. Would you like a chance to talk to the planet before we leave?"
"Sure." She smiles.
*Kachunck!*
A jump a bit as you hear one of the ship's weapons fire. Looking out the window just in time to see the Star Core fly off into space, towards the Carbon Star of the solar system.

What do you do?
>>
>>30090905
Ask Sai to enter in contact with the planet and if we can communicate with it from the medbay.
>>
>>30090998
"Sai, enter contact with the planet and see if we can communicate with it from the medbay."
"Yep."
There's silence for a few seconds.
"9 19-5-5 25-15-21 7-15-20 20-8-5 19-20-1-18 3-15-18-5 8-15-16-5 9-20 23-1-19-14 20 20-15-15 8-1-18-4 20-15 7-5-20 9-20"
"I see you got the Star Core. Hope it wasn't too much trouble to get it."

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
You can let the thread die, and I'll be taking a break tomorrow: Classes end for the summer this week so I need to study up a bit.
>>
>>30091138
Well it was some trouble as one of our crew got injured but I do not regret helping and I doubt she does either.

The mercenarys were nice folk
Thread posts: 477
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.