[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do No Harm(CYOA) - #5.51 CPR only has a 37% success rate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 6

File: BGtransparant.png (325KB, 1063x752px) Image search: [Google]
BGtransparant.png
325KB, 1063x752px
Book:https://docs.google.com/document/d/11h8K7cfLDZjmwzBkNy0D61lftHKnsf5R48dHOW0xOnc/edit?usp=sharing

Anonpone: https://www.anonpone.com/mercy/

Previous post: >>29866868

>The early periods were spent filing, and cleaning.
>You also managed to sneak in a little bit of time reading your new book.
>Turns out you edition must've been missing a few pages, because this one has quite a little bit more within.

>A few patients make their way in, of course, but for rather small things.
>Coughing, headaches, all single symptoms, relatively easy to handle.
>All you had to do is just arrange the documents and dispense drugs.

>Eventually though, you grow bored.
>You're tempted by the idea of just going out to Town Hall and the Docks to do your thing.
>The midday hours aren't often busy. Doc Pill should be fine as long as you told him you were going first.
>But who knows when the next emergency patient will come in?
>Could be tomorrow, could be in ten minutes. Despite past history.
>>
>>29897830
LET'S go ask doctor pill if we can go.
>>
>>29897830
I've reread the last post. Go to the consultation room if he's still there and ask the doctor if he thinks now is a good time to head to the docks for Captain Tide and ask when we can expect our shipment. And ask if we can have some time to ask the militia about our comotose patient. After returning to the clinic we can go search for the uncle if there's enough daylight, or ask our bat friend if he could help.
>>
>>29897830
Check on no name again. Maybe move his limbs to get blood pumping.
>>
I'll be miffed if this guys isn't greatful, but foe the most part I hope he will be ok.
>>
>>29897830
fluff his pillow
bump
>>
>>29900511
>>
>>29901472
>>
>>29903382
>>
>>29904525
>>
>>29905153
>>
>>29905841
>>
>>29906535
>>
File: TestPattern.jpg (31KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
TestPattern.jpg
31KB, 640x360px
"beginning to wonder if thread name has a double meaning" bump
>>
>Weeelll, better safe than sorry. You'll ask Doc Pill before doing anything else.
>The door slides open rather easily, allowing you to quickly do your thing.
"Hey Doc! I'll go do that thing with Captain Tide now...if there's nothing else..."
>Without even looking up from whatever he's doing, the older unicorn waves you off.
>"Sure, sure. Go ahead. Just don't take all day."
>Well that was eas-
>"And get back before evening!"

>Nodding a second time for the other condition, you head out and turn around.
>Time to quickly check on your patient.
>Heh. YOUR patient.
>He kinda is, in a way.
>Looking as still as ever.
>You tweak his limbs a little, wave them around, get the blood moving.
>And fluff his pillow. Because everyone loves a comfy pillow.
>You'll be kinda ticked off if he turns out to be ungreatful, after all you've done...
>Makes you wonder how many Doc Pill has dealt with. Something about Doctors and suicide rates comes to mind.

>Anyway, enough for now, you've got business to do.
>The journey to the docks is straightforward, though you make a little detour for traffic.
>You've come this way often enough in the past few days.
>The ship is still in quarantine ,it seems.
>Docked at the port, some small tents seem to have been set up on deck, movements of passengers and crew visible from dry land.
>Processing the sick?

>Either way, you don't see Captain Tide, so you may have to board it. Again.
>>
>>29908450
Do we have a mask with us?
Proceed to the captain. Ask people here and there how they are doing and if they noticed any decline in health for their fellow passengers.
>>
>>29908450
We could always wave down someone and ask them if the captain is available.
>>
>>29908491
>>29908450
Forgot to add this. If Pestle asks, we've narrowed down the location of her uncle to the forest.
>>
>>29908450
Tha fuck? Maybe we should've asked Pill when the passengers can expect to be healthy enough to leave? And I thought we moved all the passengers.
>Docked at the port, some small tents seem to have been set up on deck, movements of passengers and crew visible from dry land.
Why are they still there? We moved them!....i think?
Well. Where would we have moved them? The clinic? Hmmmmmm No. Too many people.
Whatever. Proceed to the captain and ask her when can she expect to depart and for us to receive our shipment of medical supplies. And maybe say hi to Pestle.
one day we'll tap that sweet zebra booty
>>
>>
>>29909503
>>
>>29910208
>>
>>29908450
Fashion or equip some sort of face-mask, climb the gang-plank and call for someone. Get a status report and check in with Captain Tide.
>>
>>29912049
>>
>>29912692
>>
>>29913607
>>
>>29914727
>>
>>29915646
>>
Are you guys going to do anything other then bump?

>>29908450
Go talk to that one sexy bat pony that was in the cargo. Maybe we can get her number and get a bite to eat when she's free to leave quarantine.
>>
>>29917003
No. Primrose Will be our true batfu.
>>
>...which you'll need a mask for. Damnit.
>No matter, a few words with one of the crew to bring her out should do.
>Which is thankfully easily enough done from the safety of the docks.

>It's slightly surprising to have tents on deck for the sick.
>They should've been moved, can't be easy to sanitize the whole ship.
>Then again, neither your clinic nor anywhere else in the city has the space for them.
>...perhaps it's better they didn't leave the ship after all.

>A while of waiting later Captain Tide appears before you.
>She comes up from the ship, though above or belowdecks you couldn't tell.
>Recognising you on sight, she gives you a small wave and polite smile.
>"Ah, Heart. A surprise to see you. Did you need something?"
>You shake your head.
"Just here to ask how everything's going."
>Peering over her shoulder at the scene behind her, you ask.
"How is the quarantine going? Think you'll be free to leave port soon?"
>"Well enough, I suppose. We've scrubbed the ship many times over, and everyone's been feeling good enough to move around now. Some sunlight would be good for them"
>Her face turns somber, though.
>"But there have been some...casualties. We've moved them off the ship. It seems like we were still too late to arrive even with Pestle's help, and yours."
>"Though I suppose it could have been much, much worse."
>>
>>29917756
It could.... How many casualties were there?
>>
>>29917756
Casualties? Aw man. I was hoping the mino at least made it. "Glad we could help as much as we did, too bad some didn't make it. Was the minotaur gent alright?"
>>
>>29917756
We wanted to ask about the shipment too, right?
>>
>>29918479
>>
>>29917756
Ask who it was.
>>
>It very well could have...
"At least not all of our work was for nothing...how many didn't make it?"
>"Thankfully few. But all from the quarantine in the lowest deck. It seems the plague had simply progressed too much."
>That's not good news.
"Do you know who they were?"
>Captain Tide sighs, wiping her brow from some accumulated sweat.
>"I'd only caught a glimpse of the bodies being moved away, and I've been so busy there hasn't been time to check the roster."
>"I do remember seeing Ponies and Gryphons, but what really stood out to me was the minotaur."
>"It's a real shame. Almost all my passengers come to Anima seeking a new life, and instead..."
>She trails off, deciding to change the subject.

>"Nevermind. Onto other things. Surely you've come here for more than just to see what's happened?"
>You nod.
"Yes. I've been meaning to ask you about when you think those shipments we agreed on can start happening."
>"Well, not right now, certainly."
>The Earth pony mare gestures around her.
>"But soon, I hope. After the passengers we'll clean everything one more time before setting off. How do your supplies usually come into town?"
"Er, Doc Pill places an order, usually by post, then it eventually comes in a week or so."
>Your hooves gesticulate to try and jog your memory. Honestly this administrative side of things was usually left to the older unicorn to handle.
>"Alright. So how about giving us a copy of that before we leave, and we can pick them up on the way down here?"
>Tide stands more relaxed now that you're talking about business.
>>
>>29922498
Sounds good to me.
>>
>>29922498
Yup that's fine, and we can get whatever paperwork needed from Dr Pill and run it back.
>>
Okay guys, I'll be honest. I'm feeling like things in this quest have really died down. Too much filler without getting to the stuff I really wanna show, because I want to allow player decisions too.Normally that wouldn't be an issue but with work and stuff time is at an all time low.
Thoughts?
>>
>>29922498
Alright then. If we still have some time left before evening, let's get to the militia and ask around.
>>
>>29923080
You could add pirates and more dying ponies. That should spice things up.
>>
>>29923080
Go watch some dramas like Grey's, Anatomy, or some comedies like Scrub. They might give you a few ideas.
>>
>>29923080
We could always make goals for the MC? Get a master's or bachelor's degree in medical science and magic?
Get a waifu/Husbando?
Study hard to become a legit doctor?
Fuck Pestle?
>>
>>29922498
Ask her if she would be so kind as to tell Pestle or pass on the word that we think her uncle is in the forest.
>>
>>29923080
If you think things are too slow then fast forward a bit. Use more plot devices.
>>
2x9
>>
>>29925336
>>
>>29922498
Put us on rails for a while? I still like interacting with our 'sleeping beauty' but go ahead and shove us along a bit if it'll improve things!
>>
>>29927770
What?
>>
>>29928340
>>
>>
>>29930133
>>
>>29923080
This:
>>29927770
"on rails": Have our patient wake up and be a secret agent and yank us into his plot arc, or we get drafted to go fight the tunnel-snakes of the Western Plains or, ya know, anything you want that'll fix the doldrums.
>>
>A solid plan. You think you're done here.
"Sure, that sounds good. It won't be hard to pass on the paperwork along from Doc Pill."
>You'd almost turned away to leave when you remember one more important thing.
"Oh! And Captain, could you pass a message along to Pestle for me? I think her uncle is in the forest."
>Low Tide looks a little confused by the request, but nods her acknolwdgment.

>..
>The walk back gives you time to think.
>And with time to think, stray thoughts enter.
>What is it you want to do with your life? Be a doctor, yes, but you're kinda already there in some ways.
>And is that all you wanna do? How about finding love?
>Getting a clinic of your own, with a shiny plaque declaring your doctor-ness to the world? Like Doc Pill?
>...To just stop being so lonely?
>From Captain Tide's description earlier, it's likely Asterius didn't make it. And you're not sure what to feel about that.
>Sad? Resigned because he was already so far gone when you got there?
>You just don't know. For any of these questions.
>...you might wanna check the local militia office for missing pony reports too, eventually.
>What can you say? Intrusive thoughts are intrusive.

1/2
>>
>>29932658
>Back at the clinic, you were going to check back in with Doc Pill when you find yourself stopped.
>It's...Pestle's Uncle!?
>It would normally be racist to assume, but the description fits.
>The Zebra stallion before you is wearing a cloak, hood down clearly showing his striped face.
>He's got the mohawk natural to most Zebras, with a small beaded braid on one side.
>Gold earrings make up the rest of his jewellry. But most obvious is the scar going across his eye.
>It's jagged, rough, but has clearly healed long ago. The eye underneath is obscured by a simple black eyepatch.
"H-hello? Can I help you?"
>You stammer out. His sudden appearance surprised you.

>He waves a gold bangled hoof in greeting.
>"Hello friend, nice to meet you too. My niece has told me much about you."
>His voice is deep, showing his years just as much as his face does. Though he doesn't seem older than Pill, at least.
>"I would like to extend my gratitude. For what you did when I could not do."

2/2
>>
>>29932664
Uh, you're welcome. So you've met up with Pestle already?
>>
>>29932664
Hm, I guess our message is a bit out of date. He's obviously met her and they're caught up so that's OK anyhow. "You're welcome. We did what we could, pity some weren't saved, but you do what you can. It's nice to finally meet you, I had quite a time looking around for you at first!"

Another possibility that I'd be open to for our sleeping patient is that he's a member of the local equivalent of the Chippendales All Stallion Review and we become their traveling massouse/fluffer. Sometimes they throw their hips out, and need some chiropractic help.
>>
>>29932815
Yes.
>>
"Uhm...you're welcome. You've met her already, then?"
>Its clear your message is now out of date. He's already found his niece and caught up.
"I had some trouble finding you, which I guess I should've expected from a lone Zebra walking into town. It's nice to finally meet you."
>Faalsan smirks.
>"Truly, was it so difficult to locate me? Perhaps I should have worn a sign, they're easier to see."
"Er...that didn't completely rhyme..."
>The Zebra chortles to himself.
>"Yes, well, I was never a good Zebra..."
>His accent...seems to have disappeared. Even pestle had a slight tinge to her voice.
>"Thank you once again, I hope to-"

>The Zebra was about to back away when the sound of the consultation room door slides through.
>A pony patient steps out and goes to the front counter, with Doc Pill following.
>The unicorn freezes in his tracks when he sees your conversation partner. Emotions flashing across his features.
>Not all of which you can identify so quickly. Surprise, disbelief...sadness? You get the feeling that this isn't exactly like the situation with Doctor Clinical.
>Faalsan's face...well you can't tell since you're on the wrong side to see his good eye, but he steps back slightly, hoof recoiled.
>"Bitter Pill...I did not expect to see you...here."
>>"Or again, I'll bet...how's the eye?"
>Faalsan's reserved voice turns slightly more terse.
>"I've managed, even thouh it's because of you I lost it in the first place."
>>"It's because of me that you still have one good eye. What are you doing in Anima?"
>The Zebra blinks once, returning to a neutral tone.
>"Business. I take it this pony here is your nurse?"
>>"Assistant, actually."
>Doc Pill's voice sounds equally forced. Just what did Doc Pill use to get up to?
>"Indeed. Heart Beat."
>The cloaked stallion gives you a curt nod, and a glance towards Doc Pill before heading out into the street.
>Was that sadness you saw in his eyebrow?
>You have so many questions. What was-

1/2
>>
>>29933470
>The sharp ding of the bell on the counter rings through like a hot knife through butter.
>Shrinking back sheepishly, the only other pony in the room glances around under the combined gazes of you and Doc Pill.
>Mostly Doc Pill.
>>"Heart, do you mind giving this pony her medication? 500mg tablets, paracetamol for ten days, any brand."
>He walks off without another word.
>>
>>29933473
Give the patient her medication first, if there's no one else to deal with, go find Pill senpai for more backstory.
>>
>>29933473
Hey QM. Get creative. Maybe there could be some shady people that want some treatment and The clinic is put under a sword if they eat them out.
>>
>>29935480
>>
Ah
>>
>>29937973
Unf
>>
>>29935480
>>
>>29935625
Please define "eat them out"
>>
>>
>>
nine
>>
>>29943484
>>
>>29933833
>Glancing back at the patient, the mare gives you a look.
>A look that says "can I just get my thing and go?"
>Guess it was clear to more than just you. Something important just happened.
>Doc Pill's hoofsteps fade upwards, and you hear the closing of a door quite clearly above you.
>Wordlessly, and otherwise silent except for the rolling of drawers, you take what you need.
"Here you go, miss. Take these once a day, preferably after food."
>The first words you've said to break the silence. Strange how they feel on your tongue. Like you've been silent for far longer.

>She nods her thanks and takes her leave.
>You glance around, just to double check that there are no other patients around.
>Putting up the "on a break" sign from under the counter, you head upstairs.
>There's a really pressing matter you've just been dying to ask Doc Pill about.

>Opening the only closed door in the upper hallway, you enter Doc Pill's office.
>It's just as it always is, if not for Doc Pill now holding a short glass of amber liquid, the ornate glass bottle it came from sitting on his desk.
>The newspaper from earlier is folded, cast aside.
>Coupled with the time of day, Doctor Bitter Pill looks like he's brooding. Which is surely is.
>"Ah, Heart. Are there no more patients to take care of? The day's hardly over."
>He takes a sip from the glass, as the scent of ethanol reaches your nose. Not as strong as the type you sanitize things with, but still strong.

I'll try to push up the next story point, then, considering the time limits I have. I've got an idea to work with, but it'll need some more time to set the stage
>>
>>29945312
Other then a quick check up with my pacient, no. What was that back there man? You and Faalsan have some history.
>>
>>29945312
>"Er...that didn't completely rhyme..."
Damn. Racist much?

Is Pill going to save us the trip of asking Faalsan later?

Later when back to waiting for a patient to come by, let's do some number crunching and see how much caring for this guy will cost us per day or week. And don't bring this up with pill. I don't want him to say.
>"Pill my boy, you better pay for that pegasus's expenses soon!"
And nag about it.
>>
>>29945312
Go on.... I want to see it
>>
>>29945312
No, there aren't any more patients. Do you want to tell me what happened? It's ok if you don't.
>>
bed boop
>>
>>29948857
Lewd
>>
>>29949886
Yes
>>
"Other than a quick check-up with my patient...no, I don't think so."
>Guess it's true now. That pegasus downstairs is YOUR patient.
>...you should probably do some number crunching later, calculate how much he costs per day.
>Lest Doc Pill starts saying "Heart, you better pay for his supplies soon!"
>But you're digressing now.

"What was that back there? You and Faalsan know each other?"
>Though you doubt Pill will save you the trouble of asking the Zebra for more details...
>...but you should probably worry about Doc Pill's emotional state here.
>You've never seen him touch anything stronger than caffenine before.
"I-it's okay if you don't wanna talk about that!"
>You hastily tag on. Don't want to seem insnesitive, now do we?

>Doc Pill takes a sip from his glass, stowing the bottle under his desk for a moment.
>"I guess should you know that I'm not one for details by now."
>The desk sounds with a clink as he puts aside what's left for the moment.
>"Before I came here, a large amount of my life was spent wandering. Seeing the land, helping those who needed it."
>Doc Pill recounts this rather matter-of-factly. Guess that explains much of how he works..even though it isn't a full picture.
>"Faalsan was with me for a significant portion of that. We...were close. As close as travelling the roads with anoter stallion can be, anyway."
>"He'd left the Zebra lands on a journey, something about his tribe, can't really remember...but eventually we had a falling out."
>His voice takes on a tinge of sorrow.
>"There was an accident.One thing led to another...and he lost use of his eye. I'd tiried to fix it up best I could, but..."
>"I had to leave. Or thought I had to."
>Doc Pill lifts his glass up for another swig.
>"That's all you'll get from me for now. You'll have to try again later-" he gestures out the window behind him. "-or ask Faalsan yourself. You seem to be good at that."
>>
>>29951303
>We...were close
Oh snap. You two were lovers?
>>
>>29951303
>-or ask Faalsan yourself. You seem to be good at that.
Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
>>
>>29951303
I guess we don't have to look for Faalsan anymore. Let's go check on Mr. Blue (I'm calling our patient blue because that's what I think I remember is his coat color) then do some number crunching before we go to the militia.
>>
>>29951332
Hurt your feeling anon?
>>
>>29953017
But....but my otp. I was Shipping Pill with Clinical ;-;
>>
>>29951303
Time to go after Faalcan then. Tell Pill that if he needs anything we are here.
>>
>>29954083
>>
>>29955751
>>
>>29956748
>>
>>29957822
>>
File: DubsDash.png (116KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
DubsDash.png
116KB, 250x250px
>>29957822
>>29958833
>>
>>29962486
>>
>>29963265
>>
>>29963805
>>
>They were...close?
>That's a bit of an odd-oh. OH.
"So when you say you two were close..."
>Were they lovers? What if this is also a matter of the heart?
>Oh the tragedy of two lovers seperated!
>But what about Clinical? You were sure she-
>"We were friends, Heart." Doc Pill replies flatly.
>"Not pair of ponies spending time alone is a couple. Neither are ponies who knew each other in the past."
>Eheh...right. Not the time to delve into romantic fantasies.

>Perhaps you should look for Faalsan?
>Or perhaps not. You do know their story after all...sorta.
>It should be easy enough to find their shop. The edge of the docks, Pestle said...which you never got the address for.
>Damn. That'll take some time to find. Walking up and down the district.
>You'll just stew on that decision then...

"Right, right...is there anything else that needs to be done, Doc?"
>"Your job, for starters. Don't worry about me, I'll be down..."
>The older unicorn takes another sip of the emptying glass.
>"...be down eventually."
>Perhaps you'll check on Mr. Comatose downstairs now.
>Nodding once you turn around and move to check on the pegasus.
>Thankfully, the waiting room is still empty for the moment.

>...
>Still nothing, as expected.
>Well, the IV bag needs changing at least.
>Grabbing a fresh one is a trivial task, as is switching them out.
>Just need to remove all air bubbles, don't want to cause an embolism.

>As you turn around to clean up, you hear something fall from behind you.
>...?!
>...Oh, the empty bag just fell off the table.
>>
>>29964990
!CHANGELING!

Check the patient and then the bag.
>>
>>29964990
Time skip to us going to the militia after repeating the process of changing his bags and bladder tubes.

Tell him to get well soon.
>>
>>29965090
Yeah well, what do you propose we do? Hug him?
Fuck it.

>>29964990
Give him a hug. Maybe this time we can save him where we failed to save Asterius.

I'm thinking. His only purpose in the CYOA was a background character with no history added to him. We probably wouldn't have talked to him again on the chance that he lived.
Who was Asterius? Did he have a family? Why did he want to travel to Anima?
>>
bunp
>>
>>29968888
wasted quads on shitty general
>>
>>29968893
Fight me
>>
>>29969671
>>
>>29970596
>>
>>29971755
>>
>You pick up the bag and set it right where it should have been.
>Strange, how it could fall off by itself...you aren't normally this careless.
>Unless it was moved...

>The changeling theory is getting a little more traction in your head.
>B-but that's just perposterous!
>Even if that were true you would have no way of telling.
>They feed off love and emotion, but are complete shapeshifters too. What could you do, give him a hug?
>...
>Yeah, okay.

>Leaning down, you wrap your arms around Mr Blue's neck in a sorta half-hug.
>And think of the time you failed to save someone. Someone you knew about, at least.
>Asterius had no history, and likely no further bearing on your life past that boat.
>But you can't help wondering: who was he? Why did he come here?
>Perhaps you can save this one, at least.
"I hope you get well soon."

>The feeling you get is no different from hugging a dead body.
>Well, 'unconscious' body. He's still very much alive.
>Hug over, you get back to your previous task of changing the necessary bags and checking the necessary tubes.
>Nothing seems out of the ordinary there, urine still comes out, though not in any extreme proportion to the liquids that went in.
>The militia office might have answers.
-----------------
>It takes a while to find your way, as it usually does going to a place you've only heard about.
>Hopefully return trips will be quicker.

>The Anima militia isn't a really centralized organisation, outside of operating under the same banner.
>Though thankfully, documents get shared between them easily enough.
>Your local office, located a little off the centre of town, it's an unassuming building.
>Three stories tall, not very wide, blends in easily with the neighbors.
>Inside, a simple waiting room and long counter is what you see.
>Pretty sparsely furnished, and you can't see much past the counter, except for a wall and doorway.

>Walking up to the clerk, an Earth Pony, you give a polite wave.
>"Hello, can I help you?" He asks.
>>
>>29972785
What does he look like? Yeah, we found a pony in an ally and would like to see if there are any missing person reports.
>>
>>29972785
Yeah i'd like to report finding an unconscious Pegasus stallion in an Alleyway in Little Canterlot. He has a blue coat. Could I take you to the clinic to see him?
>>
>>29972785
I don't remember if we looked at his cutiemark. Shit. Guess I have too go back and check the archives.
>>
>>29972785
"Hello, I'm from Doc Pill's office. We have a John Doe I was hoping you could identify..." and give description. As for the bag falling off the table, well, can changelings even maintain their appearance in a coma? What if he's ... Like, a normal pony, but separated from his body somehow, as a ghost? Out of body experience kinda thing? Do we know any mediums or other fringe-sci types who could tell?
>>
>>29969671
>>
>>29972785
So I have some unconscious guy I found in Little Canterlot. He has some injuries. A black eye, some scratches, and a fracture to the leg. I think it may have been an assault.
>>
10 bump
>>
>>29977721
>>
>>29979006
>>
>>29980188
>>
>>29981042
>>
>>29981795
>>
"Uh, right."
>You WERE planning to give him a full description of the pegasus, but you seem to have forgotten his cutie mark.
>Something about scrolls? Whatever, better to tell what you know first.
"I found a pegasus stallion beat up in an alley of Little Canterlot last night. Teal coat, darker mane, his cutie mark has something to do with writing? I think."
"He's still unconscious in Doctor Pill's clinic, where I'm from, and he hasn't woken up yet. I was hoping to see if there was anypony matching his description."

>The clerk glances around before going under the desk. You hear a drawer open and he pulls out a stack of papers.
>They're rather...small.
>"Here's the missing person reports we have. The ones anyone cares enough to report anyways."
>Pulling them over and giving them a quick look through, you don't really find anything that matches.
>Well, there's one pony with a similar coat, but the rest is all wrong.

"Darn. None of these seem to match..."
>A frown creases your face. Either this pony was a loner, or didn't have anyone who cared enough to report him missing...
>"I wouldn't give up just yet." The earth pony says. "Maybe a report just hasn't been filed? Most wait for a few days before declaring somepony missing."
>>
>>29983665
Yeah... sorry for bothering you.
Guess we'll check again if a report that matches his description shows up after a few days.

Could they send a note or something if a report matching his description shows up?
>>
>>29983665
Should I file a report? I mean in no one has filed a report yet then they might not even care for the guy. Then again it's only been a day.
>>
>>29983665
Well shit. Looks like Mr. Comatose will have an extended stay at the clinic.
>>
>>29983665
I think we should just leave.
>>
>>29983665
I don't know what to make of our unconscious patient Mr. Militia bro. Maybe he's just a lone tourist who was mugged. Then again it hasn't been that long, enough for someone to else to file a missing person report. Had there been any history of people getting mugged in Alleyways?
>>
>>29983665
I guess I'll be seeing you later. Should I give you the clinic address?
>>
>>29983665
I say we check back later without leaving further info, just in case what he got mixed up in is bigger than we thought. No sense bringing his attackers right to the clinic.
>>
>It looks like your new friend will be staying at the clinic for a while, then.
"Yeah, I guess you're right...sorry for bothering you. Should I file a report...?"
>The other stallion scratches his head.
>"I'm...not sure how that would help without an accurate cutie mark description or a name..."
>Well, he's got you there. It HAS only been a day after all.
>"Perhaps you should wait for the pony to wake up first? It's not like he's going anywhere."
"Yeah. I'll just check back here then...some other time."

>With your business all concluded...you guess you should head back to the clinic now?
>Unless you want to try looking for Faalsan and Pestle's new shop.
>You've got a few other things on your mind right now though.
>Like if there's a history of ponies getting beat up and left in alleyways.

>Maybe a slightly longer walk on the way back would help you decide.
>The central market isn't as crowded as it usually is at this time of day.
>Stalls of all kinds selling all kinds of things.
>Jewelry to toys to books pass you by as you make note of them.
>A familiar shade of purple catches the edge of your vision.
>>
>>29989728
HOLD THE FUCK UP. A familiar shade of purple you say? Let's go check that out.
>>
File: 1355127.gif (41KB, 560x490px) Image search: [Google]
1355127.gif
41KB, 560x490px
>>29989728
>>
File: 1489721760918.png (103KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1489721760918.png
103KB, 900x900px
>>29989728
Help homeless Lis filly.
>>
>>29989728
Is it Swift?
>>
>Hold on.
>You should go check that out.
>It could be swift. Or a homeless filly. Either way, if you recognise it, it's probably important.

>Turning your head around the purple seems to have disappeared. All you see is a stall selling textiles.
>The bat pony behind it waves at you. But it's nopony you remember.
>Again, you turn a full 360 degrees, trying for that thing that caught your attention in the first place.
>You find it.
>Like something out of a religious tale, the crowds part, light shining from above, revealing the exact thing you were looking for.

>It's Pestle. Specifcally, her shawl.
>Well, Pestle looking away from you at a market stall.
>And instead of a ray of sunshine and choir, it's really a split second of people not standing in each other's way long enough for you to see her.
>But that's hardly as interesting of a story to tell, now is it?
>>
>>29990124
>QM makes a dramatic entry for waifu
>retracts dynamic insertion for a bit of fahnny
What's the big deal with that?
That bat pony selling the textiles is interesting. Maybe we can visit him after we go greet Pestle.
>>
>>29990124
Are we sure it's Pestle and not some random person with the same kind of shawl? Proceed with caution and tap them on the shoulder.
>>
>>29990124
Is the bat pony waving at us attractive?
>>
>>29990124
I'm interested in the textiles. Maybe later we can buy a blanket or something.
>>
>>29990124
sneak up behind her and surprise her, gently.
>>
>>29993685
>>
>>29990124
>what's up mah zigga!
Don't say that though.

I didn't know everyone on the boat already had the all clear to leave. Good for her. Ask her about that.
>>
>>29997565
>>
>>29990124
>Swiggity swooty, we're cumming for dat zebra booty.
>>
>>30001216
LEWD!
>>
>Now, there would be some caution approaching a mare out of the blue in a crowded market, but you're sure who it is.
>After all, nopony else wears a shawl like that.
>Nor are they a zebra. Or as short.
>...which you'll keep to yourself.

>You sidle up and tap her on the shoulder.
>"Yes? How-oh! Heart!"
>Pestle's face definitely shows some surprise.
>"What are you doing here?"
"Me? I didn't know everyone on the boat was good to go already. I'd thought quarantine was still up?"
>"Oh, well. I'm an exception."
>She points to the cloth still partially obscuring her face.
>"I wasn't really showing any signs and I really needed to go. It took some convincing, but I got out."
>"I'm still being careful though."

>Well, she's got a point there. Her business is in Anima after all, and with Captain Tide needing to leave por-
>A hoof taps your shoulder, snapping you out of your thoughts.
>"Hey, Heart. Do you want to go see the new shop? My uncle's supposed to have just started moving in, and I'm going to help."
>"I'd love to introduce you two."
>You can't see it through the cloth, but she seems excited.
>>
>>30003834
Sure. I'd love to. I actually met him earlier today at the clinic.
Would you mind if you'd give me a minute to check out that pony sell textiles?
>>
Why can't I do anything right.

>>30003834
Offer to help her and her uncle with moving.
>>
>>30003834
Yeah, lets go. It would probably be best to mention our earlier interaction with her uncle first though.
>>
>>30003834
Sure, why not.
>>
>>30006909
>>
>nb4 sex at Pestle's place.
>>
Fucking dammit. Why can't I shitpost properly.
>>
>>30007580
>>
>>30009513
>>
>>30003834
fug
>>
>>30012096
Hard
>>
>>30013948
now
>>
>>30014239
Then cuddle
>>
>>30014778
Lewdly
>>
"Actually , I'd already met him earlier today. He found me at the clinic."
>"Oh? Well then, perh-"
"Sure, I'll go."
>"Wha?"
>It seems the smaller Zebra wasn't expecting this turn of events.

>"I mean-thanks! We could really use the help unpacking."
>She glances aside towards one of the paths out of the market, pointing towards it with her hoof.
>"We should go now, then. I was just browsing on my way there anyways."
>Nodding along, you follow behind her, sparing a look to check out the bat pony selling cloth.
>There's a few other customers now, some browsing, one talking...probably too busy at the moment for you to get a closer look.
>You make a note of the stall's location though. Maybe you could come back later. And get a proper blanket for yourself.

>Further out from the hustle and bustle of the crowds Pestle sees it fit to start some conversation.
>"So, you say my uncle actually went to your clinic? I didn't know he knew where it was."
"I was surprised to see him there too."
>You shrug. He pretty much just appeared out of nowhere.
>Hope it's not a zebra thing, as if bat ponies weren't the only quietly moving type of pony.
"He said he heard from you, actually, and came over to thank me. He pretty much left right after though."
>You're unsure if you should mention the whole interaction with Doc Pill.
>"Well I can understand that - we planned to set up a store here, he was probably eager to get started."
>>
>>30017007
Did you know that your uncle and the doctor have some history?
>>
>>30017007
I think we should bring up what happened inthe order that it happened in.
>>
>>30017007
Can she tell us what we should be expecting to move and to where.
>>
>>30017215
>>
>>30017007
>"Sure, I'll go."
>"Wha?"
>It seems the smaller Zebra wasn't expecting this turn of events.
Ask her if she thought we may not had wanted to go.
>>
>>30017007
So do you guys grow your herbs or do you have it shipped here? I think you mentioned your preferance towards pyrotechnics back on the ship. Am I correct?
>>
>>30018316
>>
>>30020276
>>
>>30020932
>>
>>30022642
>>
"So what are you expecting to move? And from where?"
>"Oh, no moving. It's actually just unpacking. The boxes are all there, but it'd be faster with an extra set of hooves, or horn to help."
"Do you grow your own herbs then? I remember you mentioned things that go boom once..."
>Pestle glances aside, her eyes movign slowly.
>"Er...some of them? We've brought seeds of the things that can handle this climate. We'll have to bring in the plants that can't from outside."
>"Or if there's some new plant we don't have, we'll have to gather it ourselves." She adds as an afterthought.
>"But yes, I actually prefer working with the other side of alchemy - rocks....fireworks. My uncle is better with the living things and I'm better with the not-living things."
>"We make a good team."

>The stony, well maintained facades of buildings around you shift into shorter, brick and paint types as you leave the town centre.
>But you're not too far out that wood buildings on stilts start showing up just yet.
>Conversation fallen into a breif lapse of silence, you decide that it'd be better to tell the truth, and breach the subject on your mind.
"Hey, Pestle. Did you know that your uncle and Doctor Pill have a...history?"
>"What do you mean?"
"I mean...that they know each other. They used to travel together."
>"Huh."
>A few seconds pass as she digests this new information.
>"Well...uncle Faalsan used to mention an old pony friend he worked with...up till the thing with his eye happened."
>"Who'd have thought they would meet here, of all places?"
>The younger Zebra doesn't say much after that. You get the feeling she's forming some questions of her own.

1/2
>>
>>30024353
>Eventually, you arrive at your destination.
>The talk was breif, and Pestle leads the way inside, past the metal grate and wooden folding doors pushed aside.
>A signboard, empty, leans along the wall, while boxes sit stacked all around.
>Faalsan, sans cloak, is currently busy unpacking. You take a position near the entrance, where there's space. You don't want to mess with things you don't know about.
>"Uncle Faalsan! I'm here! And I've got help!"
>His ears perk at the sound of his niece's voice.
>>"Ah, you're finally here! So, Al-tannoor, what do you think of it?"
>Raising his head and turning around, his eyebrows raise when he spots you.
>>"And Mr Heart Beat! A surprise to see you here. I'm afraid it's too soon to be open for business."

2/2
>>
>>30024362
Yep. Just here to lend a helping hoof.
>>
>>30024362
Where would you like me to start?

We should probably go home after we're done packing or gets close to an hour before midnight.
>>
>>30024362
Describe the quality of the uncles ass. Is it plump? Perky? Saggy? No ass?
>>
>>30024362
"I just ran into Pestle, she said you could use a hoof unpacking, so I came along."
>>
>>30024934
Firm, I'll bet
>>
"Eheh, no, nothing like that."
>You wave a hoof in rejection.
"I just ran into Pestle, she asked for some help, and so I came along."
>You shrug, looking around at all the unpacked stuff to see what you'll be moving.
"Where would you like me to start?"
>And also because you want to get started. You can't spend all day here after all.
>And also also to distract from the sight of what must be a lifetime of atheltics does to a Zebra's firmness..
>You're starting to find Doc Pill's insistence of them being purely friends...unlikely.

>>"Well then."
>Faalsan dusts off his hooves, pointing out a few of the bigger things.
>>"On those things - if you could open with your magic, that would be just...fantastic."
>Pestle groans.
>"That one was terrible..."
>>"I would like to see *you* do better." Faalsan rolls his eyes, unamused.
>Shrugging, you simply light up your horn and get to work.

>After what feels like an hour at least, you find yourself starting to sweat.
>Moving heavy things, even with magic, will always be exhausting.
>Glass jars, for display as much as to preserve their contents, filled with everything from dried herbs to pickled reptiles.
>And moving the delicate, fragile things less suited to hoof or mouth contact with a horn around.
>Plus opening the crates. Sure, a buck from hooves does the job just as well, but with all the other things...it's as good as a break.
>Your two Zebra companions handle the rest.

1/2
>>
>>30026634
>"Alright! I think that's all!"
>Panting slightly, you wipe sweat from your brow for the upteenth time.
"Whew...already? But we're not done with all of them."
>And it certainly looks that way, for there's still a few more unopened.
>Still, if the pony that invited you here says you're finished, you're finished.
>Plopping right at the base of a convenient stack to get some much welcomed rest, your muscles tingle in thanks as you observe the results.

>The shop, or at least the front entrance, is much more...defined now.
>A long counter makes up much of the room, stretching most of the length of the building. There won't be as much back room space as the clinic.
>But that isn't needed. Shelves behind windows of glass sit behind the counter, with part of the opposite wall having them too.
>The counter takes a sharp turn into the wall near the front entrance, also glass walled, unlike the rest of the wooden counter.
>These display areas aren't all filled, but the parts that are hold things of alchemical use, from herbal to animal to mineral.
>Dried flowers tied into buds, vials of coloured powders, even what looks like the nail clippings of some creature.

>Pestle releases a potted flower from her mouth, pushing it onto the corner of the counter.
>"Those things? They're personal things, we'll handle them. For now, just take a break."
>She gives you a smile and nods her head.
>"And thanks for the help."
>The headscarf/shawl/thing she usually wears sits loosely around her neck.
>"And speaking of personal things - Uncle! You forgot to take off your patch!"
>>"What, in public?" He calls out from the back rooms, poking his head out from the doorway.
>"There is no one else out here!" Pestle gestures to the street outside that is, quite literally, empty. She looks to you.
>"Heart is a friend! And you know sweat will just damage the material, you've been wearing it all day."

2/2
>>
>>30026636
We should probably just stay quiet here.
>>
>>30026636
>"And speaking of personal things - Uncle! You forgot to take off your patch!"
Your niece has the right idea.
>>
>>30026636
>nb4 taking off his patch makes him sexier
>>
>>30026990
We'll soon find more imaginary evidence of him and Pill being more than friends in the past.
>>
You know, in some cultures "patch" is slang for pants.
>>
>>30027072
Heart Beat writing a fanfic of Faalsan's and Pill's romantic adventures.
>>
>>30027973
Just imagine Pill's face when he finds and read it.
Thread posts: 184
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.