[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big Mare Hero - Issue #1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 388
Thread images: 33

File: #1 cover.png (918KB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
#1 cover.png
918KB, 2480x3507px
A new and exciting CYOA!

>Still images flash across your mind at dazzling speed. Images of what could be your childhood, your upbringing and every day until you became an adult. Fillies and colts playing in nature, long nights of study, moments that made you cry with joy and moments where your heart sunk... For some reason, no matter how hard you try, you can't seem to find your own body in these memories.
>However, a set of images seems to reappear more often than others: a number of ponies enjoying a warm day out in the park, when suddenly, an abomination the size of a skyscraper breaks through the lines of the city, leaving a trail of devastation on its wake and heading straight for the defenseless citizens.
>Before you have time to scream, or react, another large creature shows up: it's a mare, her size no less imposing than that of the monster, leaping straight out of nowhere and in front of the bastard. With ready hooves, she launches a flurry of kicks to fend it back, causing a wave of relieved sighs and cheers from the safe ponies.
>And, just when things get interesting, everything fades to black. Your mind, desperately trying to pick up the pieces, seems to reboot and take note of the current situation. You can feel your body again, and in the center of darkness, you take a plunge.
>Loud alarms and cold air wake you up. Trying to open your eyes, you find the lights disgusting, and close them back. Around you, an unnerving amount of voices yells here and there, seemingly talking of fetching you a... towel? To be honest, you feel like you're completely soaked.
>A voice, definitely aimed at you, grabs your attention.
>"Hey! Are you alright? Say something, love! Damn, I hope we didn't make a mess..."
>>
>>29818371
Who are you? Where am I? Why am I all wet?
>>
>>29818371
Rub our hooves over our wet naked body.
>>
>>29818371
Yes a towel would be nice. It's the most useful thing you can carry after all.
>>
File: bmh1.png (108KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh1.png
108KB, 400x400px
>>29818423
>>29818488
>>29818569
>You open your mouth to say something, and the first thing that comes is a cold cough.
>"Where the hell is that towel!?" The voice barks. Touching your body with your hooves, you confirm that you're completely drenched. As you manage to open your eyes a bit, you feel a bundle of warm cloth descend on you.
"Where... where am I?" You ask, finally giving your voice some exercise. "And why am I all wet and stuff?"
>"Easy, girl. Open your eyes a bit more, okay?" The voice beckons you. Once they get used to the light, you look straight forward and see a stallion, a unicorn, brown coat and mane a pure mess. "Can you see me?"
"Who are you?"
>"I'll get right to that, but first lemme ask you a question. Do you remember things like foals playing in the park and huge monsters invading cities?"
"Huh?" You're confused for a second. Just a moment ago, you were ...! "Yeah!"
>"Well, let me tell you" the stallion comes closer. Something seems off about him right now... "Those weren't your memories. Matter of fact, you've just been born!"
"I... excuse me?" Now you're about to get a headache. Your eyes are adjusting to the light, allowing you to look around you, and notice just what is going on. "W-Whoa!"
>You stand in a large, mostly empty room, dimly lit, every wall around you covered in walkways. From those, dozens of ponies look at you from the shadows. And their size doesn't match yours at all. Just like that of the stallion.
>You take a good look at your body. You're huge! And the towel too! At least, compared to them.
"What's wrong with me!?" You look around, trying to find an answer.
>"Relax, there's nothing wrong with you!" The brown unicorn motions with his hooves. "You're a very large lady, and you were just born out of that vat" he points at a crystal tube behind you, with a section open. "Congratulations!" He stands there, with his forelegs open, as if he expected a hug, or at least a sign that you're not faint in the spot.
>>
>>29818600
Meta question, will our giant mare have a full anatomy or will it be like the show?
>>
>>29818600
A hug might crush him. Give him a kiss instead.
>>
>>29818600
Why? Why did you make me?

>>29818639
Nah, no kissus. Not yet...
>>
>>29818658
Maybe a boop then. Some sort of physical contact
>>
>>29818629
Would you care to elaborate on what you mean? By all purposes, she's the same as every other pony, and like in the show. At least, that's what you know as of now.
>>
>>29818673
He is asking if we have a vagina.
>>
>>29818707
Right! Yes, yes you do.
>>
>>29818710
What about crotch boobs?
>>
>>29818771
I'll leave that up to the players' choice.
I'm not particularly inclined to casually lewd up quests, so it will be a logistic detail mostly.
>>
>>29818710
We are gonna fall into depression that we will be ever a virgin at our size then.
Lets leave that for later though.
>>
>>29818639
>>29818658
>>29818671
>At first, you're dumbstruck. Then you're just reticent to touch this pony, who looks like he might die if you so much caress him with your massive hoof. Your mind buzzes with questions, and the feeling of being watched and studied from the balconies doesn't help at all.
>However, something about this one... the stallion seems openly friendly towards you, and if he's down with you, instead of up, he must be for a reason. Exerting a lot of care, you approach the tip of your hoof towards him, and boop him before retreating your leg. He clops a couple of times on the floor and gives you a nod.
"Why am I here, then? Did you make me? Why?" You start rubbing yourself with the towel. While you do, the stallion begins to rise up, propelled along the wall by some sort of platform on rails that he was standing on.
>"Okay, we're on to the explanation" he walks forward, to the edge of the platform, never losing the confident smile. "You asked who I am. My name's Full Helix, but you can call me Felix" he waves a hoof at you. Does he expect you to shake it? "Huh, no, right, the size..." he retreats it awkwardly. "I'm head of research on the Big Mare Hero Project."
"The Big... Mare...?" You look it up in your head, but nothing, across the apparently fake years of memories you've accrued in your brain, seems to turn up. "I still don't get it."
>"We research ways of making huge ponies that will defend our cities and civilization. We grew you up to this size because we need you. Badly" suddenly, he drops to the floor of the platform in an unceremonious bow. You notice some of the ponies watching from afar also go through the motions. "Oh, the mirror, thanks!" Full Helix snaps back. "You might wanna take a look at yourself."
>A large mirror, to match your size, drops from a mechanic limb on the ceiling. In it, you can see...

>Are you an earth pony, a pegasus, or an unicorn?
>>
>>29818805
Unicorn. It'll be useful for more delicate stuff and a giant pegasus wouldn't be able to fly without causing problems.
>>
>>29818805
Do we feel a burning in our loins?
>>
>>29818805
If we are a unicorn will we have magic power to match our size?
>>
>>29818838
Eventually, yes.
>>
>>29818805
Earth pony: Titan class raw strength
Unicorn: Living WoMD launcher
Pegasus: god of the storms.

Choices choices.
>>
>>29818805
Erf poney stongth
>>
>>29818843
Eh tempting but I think we should go with pegasus we can be an inspiration to the citizens as we soar over the city.
>>
>>29818805
Instant Husbando
>>
File: Jet Thumbs Up.jpg (38KB, 228x360px) Image search: [Google]
Jet Thumbs Up.jpg
38KB, 228x360px
>>29818805
I'd have to say pegasus. Sure it has the most potential to cause collateral damage, but damn does the fighting mechanics of a giant flyer sound fun as hell.
>>
>>29818828
Are you kidding? Think about it. A giant pony going for an epic elbow drop from the stratosphere?
>>
>>29818881
Also if a fight is causing to much damage we can fly them away from the city.
>>
>>29818805
If the researchers were smart they would have engineered a unicorn if they wanted something with the potential to interact with things without accidentally crushing it.
And Earth pony works too if they care less about collateral damage and more about results.
>>
>>29818805
Pegasus
>>
>>29818904
I imagine we have a support team for that.
>>
If we choose a unicorn. maybe we could learn a spell that would take us shmoler?
>>
>>29818956
Or bigger
>>
>>29818961
My god. You mad genius.
>>
As it stands now, pegasus has the most direct votes, with unicorn as a possible runner up. Any last votes/vote changes? I'll leave a couple more minutes.
>>
>>29818956
I still think pegasus.
>>
>>29818891
An'd who's going to rebuild the entire city afterwards?
>>
>>29819007
I think somebody is voting for pegasus multiple times.
>>
>>29819015
>implying it's one anon.
Why not reply to all the pegasus post and call them samefag.
>>
>>29819007
strawpoll?
>>
Very short poll, five minutes.
http://www.strawpoll.me/12698241
>>
>>29819032
Not really nesecary pegasus clearly won.
>>
>>29819015
Ebin.
>>
>>29819045
>>29819065
>>29819026
PEGASUS FOR THE WIN!
>>
File: bmh2.png (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh2.png
42KB, 400x400px
>>29818829
>>29818856
>>29818881
>>29818917
>If you couldn't believe the things you've heard before, a look in the mirror finally drives home the truth: this is the first time you've seen yourself. Sleek, curvy and somewhat thicker at the bottom than you'd expect, with two small wings adorning your back.
"Is it normal for the wings to be this small?"
>"Oh, yes, absolutely, they will grow up!" Felix waves a hoof, the metallic platform adjusting his height to your eyes. "We got ourselves a nice pegasus friend!"
>The next thing that strikes you is your colors: grey coat, a darker shade of grey covering your poofy mane, and yes, eyes of almost white, pearly grey. You turn around and look at the rest of your body, making sure you don't feel uncomfortable or strange, and then you notice a distinct lack of talent on your rear.
"I-I'm a blank flank!?"
>"Relax, that comes with the package!" Full Helix raises his voice, the platform drawing close to you via pistons. "Your colors, your cutie mark, your wings, they'll grow with time! You can discover your own talents love, don't let anypony tell you otherwise."
"Mmm... Still, that doesn't tell me a lot..." You try and reach for some of the memories that so strongly flashed before your eyes, only to notice that some things in them are changing. You can see yourself now in the imaginary mirrors, while the faces of other ponies are becoming blurry.
>"Well, to properly understand the..." Felix suddenly pauses his speech, and looks up. "Wait a second, lights! Who turned out the lights!?" Without warning, a staggering amount of bright lights cover the entire room, and all the mysterious ponies on the walkways become visible, and startled. "There we go. Now" he turns to you, "do you want to talk about why you exist here, or would you rather take a walk and stretch those legs? I bet they're a bit cramped. Oh, and somepony in the waiting room wants to speak with you, believe it or not."
>>
>>29819079
Are-are there any big stallions. I do not want to be a virgin my whole life.
>>
>>29819079
DO WE HAVE LADY BITS?
>>
>>29819079
I don't like this whole build-a-pony thing.
And stop talking to me like I'm some product!
>>
>>29819110
See
>>29818710
>>
>>29819079
Let walk around, we where born today technically.
>>
>>29819117
No lets not get offended.
>>
>>29819117
>>29819079
Yeah. Let's not get offended. And he's doesn't seem to be talking as if we were some product. I think thats just in your head anon.
>>
>>29819079
Why do you need a big mare? Isn't magic more powerful or useful then just a bigger pony?
>>
>>29819079
Walk around and get a feel for ourselves.

>>29819104
Don't ask that. We have other things to worry about right now.
>>
>>29819165
>Don't ask that. We have other things to worry about right now.
Alright but I do think we should ask at some point. I think it would be an interesting thing to plague the character.
>>
>>29819201
I think it's less the virgin part and more the "I'm the only mare in the world that's fukken HUEG" that will plague her. The virgin part is just a part of it.
>>
>>29819079
I want Helix to be big like us so we wont be a virgin forever.
>>
>>29819237
True. It would likely be the biggest part though anything else we can just substitute smaller ponies.
>>
File: 245050618698399754.png (2KB, 74x92px) Image search: [Google]
245050618698399754.png
2KB, 74x92px
>>29819079
>>
>>29819249
Still, we should worry about our purpose before worrying about finding a dick for our size.
>>
>>29819277
Agreed spend a little time working things out then ask about big stalions.
>>
>>29819117
>>29819124
>>29819128
>>29819147
>>29819164
>>29819165
>Now that the empty laboratory has been lit up, there's little for you to see. The giant vat where you've presumably been... cultivated, towers over you with its sickly greenish fluid being replenished.
"Er... okay, let's walk. I need to get a feel for... everything" you say as you stand up, making sure to be careful with your own body.
>"Alright! Let's take it nice and slow, shall we? Everypony dismissed, our friend wants to head out!" Felix yells through some sort of speaker, then touches a few pads on the edge of his moving platform, and a door big enough for you opens behind him. As the sliding metal platform glides hugging the wall, you follow him into the hallways.
>Immediately, you notice just how different the perspective is: every step of your hooves is enough to cause a very light rumble in the walls around you, and the gestures of ponies as you exit the room are somewhat slow, sluggish, as if you could feel them faster than they acted.
>Outside the room, the hallways are large enough for you to walk around. No, you'd rather say they have been made for you. Here and there, ponies move on their funny little metallic elevators, hugging the walls and giving you plenty of walking space. You also notice the lack of windows.
"Are we underground?"
>"Mmm, smart, yes we are!" You hear Felix yell. "This is a research center and a residence, for you and all the employees of the BMHP!"
"The BM... oh, right, that thing" you scratch your head. Every motion you do feels exaggerated for a moment, before your brain settles. "So... what is it, exactly?"
>"A question first" the unicorn stops in his platform, as you arrive at a gigantic picture of a map on the wall. "You recognize this, yes?"
"Mmm... of course!" Oddly enough, it is as if you had studied it for years. "A map of the continent!" Under the drawn land, the words "Our fair land of GRANDA" shimmer in gold and white.

(1/2)
>>
>>29819340
>"You know that because we sort of, uhh... fed you all this, education, speech, information, while you were growing back there in the vat" Felix points back, before the platform moves again. "You saw the monsters in your dreams? Really big monsters?"
"Yeah! And a really... big... mare" your words trail off as you remember.
>"Exactly. Decades ago, we could fend off monsters just fine with heavy machinery, magic and loadsa loadsa brave ponies. Then the monsters started getting bigger, and bigger, and then it became an issue. So we needed something to match..."
"So you... grew me, because you couldn't defend yourselves?" You stop to think for a moment. "I almost feel offended, nopony ever asked me if this was alright!"
>"I know it's not easy to deal with" the platform stops, and Felix gives you a sad look behind his eyebags. "But we're on the ropes. These days, monsters are too big an issue for our means. So we need you, the big mares, to avoid complete destruction of the continent."
"Mares? As in, more than one?" You blurt out.
>"Oh yes, you're not the first one, no!" The stallion shakes his head. "For the last five years, we've grown ponies, given out by volunteer families while still very early in pregnancy, and so far you're the only ones keeping this whole land from going up in smokes!"
"Oh..." there's a certain weigh slowly creeping up your back. It seems that, somewhere in your memories, you recall the intense fear of being a regular sized pony, moments away from being eaten or stomped...
>"Come on, ask away! Anything you want, I don't hold back" the platform remains still. "Or do you wanna relax a bit and talk? The waiting room is right there. You might find some answers, I think."
>>
>>29819348
Welp seems we have our chance to ask now.
Why only mares? Why no big stalions? I don't want to be a virgin forever.
>>
>>29819348
I want to see my parents.
>>
>>29819348
Alright, let's go to the waiting room. So you take the babies and grow them huge? How many big mares are there?

>>29819367
Ehhh, still seems early to me to really wonder about that. Let's just ask about why no big stallions.
>>
>>29819400
Maybe if he says no big stallions we can cry about not wanting to be a virgin rather then mentioning it in advance.
>>
>>29819367
>>29819416
We could be gay, you know.
>>
>>29819428
I normaly want the bisexual option but the angst is just to good to pass up here.
>>
>>29819348
Where the big dick stallions be at my mane?
>>
>>29819428
No. I want the struggle of a big mare balancing her life as a kaiju-fighter and looking for love and acceptance, wanting to one day have a a family.
>>
>>29819438
No it isn't, you know why? Because there are more important things then fucking and that's not all someone would care about.
>>
>>29819461
There is also what this anon mentioned
>>29819447
Wanting a family.

And it is what somebody would care about if they were just told there are no stallions.
>>
>>29819447
What if we fuck monsters instead? Or seduced a monster onto our side?
>>
>>29819484
This anon raises a fair point. But what if we dated one of the staff members of this facility?
>>
>>29819516
Lets just cry about virginity for now.
>>
>>29819484
>>29819447
In that case we should ask if we can even have a foal.
>>
>>29819532
Maybe but I do think it should be the permavirgin that comes up first
>>29819494
We should maybe ask if any of the monsters are friendly to see if he can deduce our intentions.
>>
>>29819516
What if we stopped talking about it and think about what's happening RIGHT NOW? Fuck.
>>
>>29819544
What is happening right now is we were told everybody our size is a mare.

Sexual thoughts at this point are in no way magical realm. They are to be expected.
>>
>>29819367
>>29819381
>>29819400
>>29819441
"Questions?" You stop and think. It seems that your brain has had some time to catch up with everything that's going on. "Well, if it is called the Big Mare Hero Project... does that mean there aren't any stallions... you know, big?"
>Felix's face flips, a serious grimace replacing the usual smile.
>"No, I'm afraid not" he stops to take a good sip of whatever he has in his mouth. A cigarette? It looks too thin and black, but smokes nonetheless. "The way you grow up like this is a mixture of chemicals and spells and... it gets complicated" the stallion is now gesturing rather wildly with his hooves. "In short, we still haven't figured out why colts don't grow up as mares do. They just are born regular sized and healthy."
"W-Wah..." your lips pout. "Does that mean I'm going to be a v-virgin forever!?"
>"Hey, now, that's not a nice thing to think about!" The unicorn waves. "Think of all the great things you can do!"
"Yeah, right..." you reply bitterly. No stallions your size? "How many... how many ponies like me are there?" You refuse to explicitly say 'mares'.
>"Well, you are the last pony this year to come out of incubation, so... twenty" Felix does the math. "Yep, you're number twenty-one! Don't be too bothered about the lack of colts, love" he shakes his head. "We're working on it, all the research centers across the continent. Don't lose faith on it."

(1/2)
>>
>>29819544
Nah. The players just want to make sure if they can have at least some kind of romance/lewd going or not. Once the qm answered it's going to be less of an issue.
>>
File: bmh3.png (125KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh3.png
125KB, 400x400px
>>29819567
>Twenty more mares like you... that sounds like a staggering gamble. And yet, they keep growing babies like you, to fight these monsters... things really must be bad out there.
"I think I'll go to the waiting room now" you eye the big mare sized door next to the wall riding platform. "What will you do?"
>"I'll sit here and wait for you, of course!" Felix gives you a wide smile. "Don't worry, I can stay days without sleep! Go in there, have a nice talk and spend all the time you have to, okay? Just... remember your strength and all, like how when you touched me. Be careful if you get emotional."
"Huh?" You arch a brow just before entering the room, while the unicorn remains behind.
>Inside, there's a nice, lounge atmosphere, walls of warm brown wood instead of sterile white. Half the room is made with a seat for you, while the other is level with your eyes, and much smaller. In that half of the room, a mare pegasus stands up to greet you. Then you're hit with the realization that you know her.
"...Mom?" Of all the images racing past your mind, there are some that never change. Your mother appears so often before you, her kind expression lulling you to sleep, teaching you numbers and cooking delicious food... you couldn't forget her. She nods slowly and walks towards the edge of the room with your half.
>>
>>29819575
Oh my gosh......she's so small.
>>
>>29819575
How old was I when you gave me away? Is dad here?
>>
>>29819575
Bring out head to her so we can nuzzle.
>>
>>29819629
In the womb remember.
>>
>>29819640
This.
>>
>>29819644
So those memorys of her teaching us stuff and cooking are lies? That's pretty shitty of them to do.
>>
It would be neat if our special talent was blowing up huge gusts of wind.

If we were a normal mare we would blow up wind half of what a big mare could but as a big mare we can blow up twice as much wind as the other big mares.

Those numbers are just guesses of course.
>>
>>29819575
Tell her to give you a hug. Ask how cool you look being big.
>>
>>29819600
>>29819629
>>29819640
>>29819664
>>29819687
>Remembering Full Helix's words about being careful, you take the shortest of steps towards her. By the heavens, she's so small.
>"My girl... my sweet, little baby..." she, however, immediately takes flight and lands on the tip of your muzzle, her back legs resting on the padded edge of the waiting room. "I'm so happy to finally see you, you look so beautiful...!"
"R-Really?" A blush creeps through your face. All those times you saw her in your mind... those were lies, and mean ones. But she's the real one, and her presence immediately makes you feel more like a whole different pony. "I guess I l-look cool, hey?"
>"Really cool" she giggles. In your mind, her life story has been burned with more passion than almost everything else: Feather Bed, former cloudtrack athlete, single mother. Her body contorts to give your muzzle a warm hug, displaying great elasticity at her adult age. "This must be very strange for you..."
"It is. Mom..." you let go of the hug and repress the tears. "Why? Why did you let them do this to me? And where's dad?" Shifting through your memories, something strange turns up. "Why can't I remember dad?"
>"Oh, dear, I..." Feather Bed's face contorts, visibly hiding a greater deal of pain. "I'm so sorry, my love. Your father is dead."
>You feel as though your entire body went back to the fluid tank.
"D...Dead? My dad?"
>"It was just as we found out I was pregnant of you" your mother explains. "A monster attack, such a large one too. We evacuated to the refuges, but your father, being as he always was..." a smile tries to hide her tears in vain. "He had to rush and help other ponies, but it didn't do nothing. He died with the others, and I was pushed into the refuge, watching..."

(1/2)
>>
>>29819822
"B-But the big mares! Isn't that why they're here!?"
>"They saved so many other ponies that day, but they were still young, and..." Feather Bed brings the chair closer and sits beside you. "I talked to one of them after the fact... she was desolated, dead inside. She begged forgiveness, and I just couldn't stop thinking, maybe if she had a little more help, anything..."
"So you... brought me here?"
>"I don't know if I was thinking right or not, my love. I was furious, I needed something to look forward to" the mare replies, choking on the steady stream of tears. "But now that I have a look at you, I'm so happy for you... you're such a lovely pony, and you have the chance we don't, to fight all these horrible monsters back...!"
>Your mother goes for another hug, this time breaking down. After a while of silent sobbing, you let go of the hug, and come back for a nuzzle.
"Thanks for being honest, mom. At least now I know" you wipe your own tears. "What will you do now?"
>"Oh, er, they gave me a free room here, and I was thinking of, well, staying here for as long as you need" Feather Bed kicks the chair back. "I know it's a bit late to teach you some things, but I still want to help you and watch you grow. They said you would find your own name and cutie mark, but... if you need help with any of those, I just want you to know that I'm here, always, for you."
>After what seems an eternity of nuzzling, you leave the room. Felix is tapping a hoof furiously on the metallic pad.
>"Jeez, what took so long?" He asks, his frown immediately dissolving. "Just kidding! Did that set your mind at ease?"
"I don't know... still too much to think about."
>"Tired? I can show you to your room now. If you want to walk on your own, I'll leave ya be" the stallion points hooves in many directions. "I'm sure your fellow big mares would love to meet you too. Two of them live in this lab with you, so make sure you get to know each other."
>>
Here ends the first session of Big Mare Hero! Thank you all for coming, I hope it was fun.
Come back tomorrow at the same hour to continue unraveling the mysteries of being a big mare, and to find out whether or not our pony will find her talent, her future and maybe a love interest with an ol' shag in the hay!
The answer is that you guys decide.
>>
>>29819827
>They said you would find your own name and cutie mark, but... if you need help with any of those, I just want you to know that I'm here, always, for you."
What were you going to name me?
>>
I can't wait for us to perform wrestling moves on the monsters. Grappling is awesome!
>>
>>29819827
Just sleeping for the day and think about stuff. Next thing in the morning we need to visit mom and let her name us.
>>
>>29819827
Realize we have more to say to mum.
Go back in there and tell her dad died a hero. Even if he did not achieve much the important thing is he tried.
Ask Felix to keep you up to date on absolutly any progress on the big stallions.
>>
File: 1422156357417.jpg (41KB, 500x266px) Image search: [Google]
1422156357417.jpg
41KB, 500x266px
>>29819827
>>
>>29819917
We can see her in the morning. >>29819885
I agree with you that Mom should name us. It's just the right and proper thing.

>>29819827
Ask him how long it takes to grow a big mare.
>>
>>29820436
>We can see her in the morning
We can but I think right after we are told how dad died is the time to reasure her about it.
>>
>>29819827
Let's find out our strengths and weaknesses then in order to come up with a good name. Is there a training regimen we need to do or a workout routine we need to follow? Let's go meet some big mares.
>>
I m actually curious, are there big rebels who end being corrupted by power and working on their own terms and not caring for the organization nor the refugees?
Maybe still fighting the monsters but doing it as they see fit
>>
>>29821845
If there are lets not join them. I don't want to disapoint mother.
>>
>>29821845
I bet that keeping a big mare happy and fed takes lots of resources so I'm not sure they can make it without the support of the BMHP. On top of that I don't think they'll just let one go. I'm certain they have lots of time and money invested in just one of their living weapons and can't afford to have one go rouge.
>>
>>29819877
>>29819885
>>29819917
>>29820042
>>29820436
>>29821325
>The first thing you realize is that you were a bit hasty in leaving. After that, you notice that you're also exhausted, not as much physically as the constant barrage of forced knowledge.
"I need to rest, and let all these memories stop" you shake your head. "But first, I need to ask her something else."
>You manage to catch Feather Bed before she leaves the waiting room.
"Wait, mom!"
>"Hmm? What is it, dear?" She turns around.
"I was thinking, well... what were you going to name me?"
>"Oh!" the pegasus looks away for a moment, blushing. "To be honest, I never settled on a name... your grandmother, Feather Gust, passed her name to me, so I was thinking to do the same with you."
"The same? Hmm" there are a lot of good names that you could have with 'Feather'. "Nothing else?"
>"I'm sorry, these months I've been more worried about any news the doctors had on your growing" your mother flies up to your forehead, giving you a kiss that warms your entire body. "But we can think about it together, right? It will be fun."
"Uh, sure!" You look away meekly. "Um, mom... I don't have any memories of dad, but... I think he still was a hero. Even if he didn't achieve much that day, he still tried, and that's what it counts."
>Your mother looks at you as if something terrible happened, but then erupts in tears.
>"I know... he was a hero. Thank you" she sniffs, giving you one last hug. "Thank you. I-I better run and see if I can find you a picture" she flies away faster than you can say another word.
"D-Don't have to rush..."

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh4.png (90KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh4.png
90KB, 400x400px
>>29825477
>After leaving the waiting room for good, you ask Felix for your room. The inside is quite airy, although sterile: a bed, a desk with a chair and electronic book reader, and on the opposite side, a shelf with regular sized potted plants. Everything besides them is fit for a mare your size.
>"T'aint bad, huh?" The unicorn looks at you, moving the cigarette from one side of the mouth to another. "I designed it myself. I can be quite the artist some days..."
"Thanks, Felix, but now I'd rather appreciate the bed. Uh..." you notice some kind of screen embedded on the wall next to your pillow. "What's that?"
>"That's your personal computer, love. You can contact anypony here at the center, watch telly, access our database, and it's all touch-based, big mare resistant! Really cool stuff, I've been asking for one for ages!"
"That size?" A grin crosses your face.
>"That size! Anyways, your first sleep will be lengthy, so the news will make the rounds that you're here now" the unicorn says. "Just to be sure, I'll lock the door so only you can open from inside. Get rest, will ya? There'll be training, and social stuff, and things to be done!"
"I will" you nod, climbing the bed, and the stallion leaves you in his shape shifting metallic platform, gliding across the walls like some toy. The door closes, and before you even realize it, you fall to a dreamless sleep, free of the barrage of memories.
>You wake up with no idea of how long you've been asleep. The pillow feels wet, you discover, after you've somehow cried big mare tears in your sleep. The room is as you left it, and there doesn't seem to be a clock. Maybe the computer will tell you something, but you could also roam the center, see if you can find a map, or Felix, or more big mares...
>>
>>29825488
Access computer
Create an account on social media pretending to be a smol mare and talk with regular people

Browse the general opinion of big mares
>>
>>29825516
>>29825488
*the opinion on big mares
>>
>>29825488
Finding more big mare, making friends with other big mare that are going to be our partner fight monster should help us overall.
>>
>>29825488
My god what is that chair made of? Steel isn't strong enough to hold a big mare. At least not with that design. Is it enchanted?
>>
>>29825488
>>29825516
My god yes. They will never suspect a thing. We shall understand the inner machinations of the shmols.
>>
>>29825488
Let go meet fellow big mares.
>>
>>29825516
That actually makes me wonder, would we really have much knowledge about social media? Implanting so much knowledge there are bound to leave stuff out by either not thinking of it or deeming it unnecessary for a kaiju-fighting big mare.
>>
>>29825658
Worry not.
They uploaded the whole internet inside our brain
Except the porn
So about 1% of the internet actually
>>
>>29825670
We're does it say that?
>>
File: tumblr_llah60GgjO1qbnd6p.png (276KB, 432x324px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_llah60GgjO1qbnd6p.png
276KB, 432x324px
>>29825613
>>
>>29825488
Let's start or join a innernet group of smallers online. Make up a fake ID.
>>
>>29825686
I hoped the sheer absurdity of what I said would immediatly signify this was an attempt at triggering a comedic effect
It appears I was wrong
>>
File: bmh5.png (50KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh5.png
50KB, 400x400px
>>29825516
>>29825535
>>29825577
>>29825606
>>29825613
>>29825620
>>29825703
>You take a look around, making mental notes about your room. Now that the knowledge in your brain is settled, you feel like a whole different mare, except still huge. You sit on the chair in your room, and to your surprise, it sinks slightly in comfort without breaking. It must be made of something very stern.
>Next, you get up to the computer. You've decided on visiting your fellow big mares, but first, maybe you can dig up in your memories and make good use of the touch screen. Not seeing a power on button, you touch the touchscreen. It lights up, presenting the image of a snoring colt.
>"Hnng..." the pony you look at is a young pegasus, fiery hair in shades of red and magenta and turquoise coat. His eyes open slowly, and then stare at the screen, causing him to wake up with a snort. "O-Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, I mean, er, good morning, uh, can I, like, h-h-help you ma'am!?"
"Huh? Who are you?"
>"Oh, excuse me" the colt adjusts his seat and faces you properly. "My name is Firegazer, I'm your operator, Miss number twenty-one."
"Operator? Miss? What...?"
>"Oh, I suppose Doctor Helix didn't tell you... every big mare has a pony such as me to help with anything you might need through this computer. Searching, connecting to other personnel through direct call... coffee..." his muscles visibly relax, a more decided smile appearing under his muzzle. "So, how can I help you today?"
"Wait, how did you know I would turn the computer on?"
>"Oh, well I... didn't. I heard you might have use of my service, so I got called to the job."

(1/2)
>>
>>29825871
"How long have I been sleeping?"
>"According to the last information I received from Doctor Helix..." the colt seems to look up on his end of the screen "fourteen hours ago."
"Fourteen!?" You gasp. That was lengthy indeed! "And you were sitting there for how long?"
>"I guess... fourteen hours?" He blushes and smiles sheepishly.
"Oh, wow... hey, could you tell me where the other big mares are?"
>"I could give you their last estimates, of course" he offers, looking down to his keyboard again and then up. "Let's see... Neither of them have left the underground recently. Miss Solar Storm seems to wander between the halls, and Miss Illumina hasn't moved from her room since returning from patrol early this morning."
>Solar Storm and Illumina... guess you'll have to go meet them soon. However, an interesting idea just came up on your head.
"Fine, thank you. Uh, you won't be monitoring what I do, will you?"
>"Of course not! That is not within my power, nor anypony in the facility."
"Alright, then I'd like to browse the net. Can I do that?"
>"Most certainly! If you need my services again, please use the Operator app in your desktop! It's been a pleasure to meet you for the first time, Miss number twenty-one!" With a cordial bow, the screen disappears, giving you a recognizable operative system desktop with a nice, floral background image.
"...Miss number twenty-one?" You frown. Accessing the global net, you find that many pages seem to be locked to you, a message popping up in your screen saying 'Big Mare in training period - access temporarily denied'. "Not monitoring, my arse!" You flap your wings in disgust.
>However, you manage to access MareLet's, the seemingly most popular social network in the continent. Heh, with this you can make an account, posing as a regular mare, and learn more about the world! Genius! Oh no, but you have to introduce a nickname! This is always the worst part...

>>29825716
I chuckled, if that helps.
>>
>>29825887
Might as well continue the family legacy and call us Feather Gust. Next we check if mom has a profile.
>>
>>29825887
Maremare111
>>
>>29825887
BigMare21, wait no. N0tB1gM4r3
>>
>>29825887
RemaGib21
>>
>>29825887
ShmollersGalore
>>
>>29825887
UltraMare
>>
>>29825920
This.
>>
>>29825887
Tornado21
>>
>>29826072
Wait, I read that wrong. I actually like BigMare21.
>>
>>29825887
What if we look for Firegazer on MareLet's and send him a friend request?
>>
>>29826113
do it
>>
>>29825910
>>29825913
>>29825920
>>29825941
>>29825977
>>29825985
>>29826081
>>29826113
>>29826072
>>29826082
>Going through a few names in your head, you find most of them already taken. Thinking of your grandma, you try Feather Gust and its variants, but somehow, they all seem to be taken by dozens of ponies also named Feather Gust. You also try things like BigMare21, which is somehow taken, ShmollersGalore, and UltraMare, which belongs to a very old account with no content left in its profile.
>Finally, you get a clever idea: switching the letters around, you try RemaGib21, and it works! Then, for the password, the form asks you for uppercase and lowercase, numbers... you put in 'N0tB1gM4r3', having a devilish giggle.
>You fill in the rest of the mandatory details with some bogus, and get straight in. Your bare profile stares back at you, fake memories of you going through the same motions in teen years you never had coming back to you for a second.
>You go around and find several profiles of interest: those of your mother, Full Helix, and even Firegazer. You send them friend requests without hesitation, giggling all the way.
>Then, you manage to catch a few channels used as forums for news about the land of Granda. There are forum-like conversations on the newest posts.
>"Pony boom in MegaStable 7: population increase of 25% one year after the birth of the Big Mares."
>"Cake shop explodes (with cash) after presidential visit."
>"Top scientists reveal the horrible truth behind horn sharpeners..."
>Ugh, these are all clickbait. Your mind is surprisingly sharp, given that you're less than a day old. Finally, you arrive at a more serious news page.
>A good 75% percent of the news is comprised of monster attacks: this one MegaStable attacked twice last week, this other one three times... the comments sections are ablaze.

(1/2)
>>
>>29826160
>"If it weren't for the Big Mares protecting our residential district, me and my foals would be dead!"
>"They've kept a deathless track record for over sixth months! Only the Big Mares could do that!"
>"They're so amazing! I wonder if I can get Solar Storm's autograph..."
>The list goes on and on, and you're hard pressed to find a single comment with anything negative to say about the ponies comprising your project. Some complain about massive rebuilding costs, the loss of natural parks and important landmarks, and that's about it.
>Once done, you click on the icon with a pony silhouette in your desktop, bringing you to Firegazer's screen.
>"O-Oh, Miss, I'm sorry!" He hides the coffe he was drinking. "How can I help you?" He asks, trying to adopt a professional posture.
"Firegazer, could you tell me where the rooms of the other big mares are?"
>"Of course, I will upload a map of the entire facility for you, but if you exit your room and turn left around the corner, the first two doors left are the rooms of Miss Solar Storm and Illumina."
"Thanks. That will be all" you close the screen, also trying to act very professional, while still feeling giddy inside. Oh, when he finds his new friend request...!
>Well, now that you did all the digging you could, you have leave to press on your search. As Firegazer said, one of your fellows might be roaming around, while the other should be in her room.
>>
>>29826167
Go meet her
>>
>>29826167
Let's make sure we look presentable and don't have a messy mane.
>>
>>29826167
>important
Go to the one in her room first.
>>
>>29826167
With the letters flipped it should be EramGib21 (or 12). I know it's not what was suggested, just pointing it out.
>>
File: bmh6.png (207KB, 400x800px) Image search: [Google]
bmh6.png
207KB, 400x800px
>>29826200
>>29826205
>>29826327
>You remember seeing a mirror app in your computer. Turning it back on, it directs you right into desktop, where you load it up and make sure you look presentable.
>Satisfied, you turn it off and take a deep breath. First impressions are crucial, so you want to make the best out of this day. The door to your room has a hoofprint lock, and opens with a soft sliding noise. Since one of your mates is in her room, you have a sure chance to meet her if you go there first of all.
>As soon as you turn to your left, you meet eyes with something sticking out of the corner, coming right into your view. This time, it takes a while for your brain to register that it is a pony of your size.
>"Oh... my... GOSH" the pony turns the corner and runs towards you, locking you in a hug before you can even resist. Her golden wheat coat and orange mane with streaks of black are supernaturally fuzzy, and her body radiates insane warmth. "You're here! You're here..." she keeps the hug for a couple of breathes, then breaks it, looking at you through bright magenta eyes. "My gosh, I've been trying to calm myself down SO hard waiting for you to wake up! I just couldn't help myself, I wanted to see you something fierce! Crap, I almost don't introduce myself! I'm Solar Storm, I've been here for a year, and I really really hope I'm not talking too much, 'cause...!" She stops and huffs a couple of times, the grin and glitter in her eyes not departing. "I'm a bit of a mess when I get excited! Which I aaam!" She squees, trotting in place and causing the entire underground around you to rumble.
>>
>>29826327
Not sure why I quoted that word.
>>
>>29826449
We don't have a name yet but it's nice to meet you Solar Storm. Should we wait a few more moments for you to catch your breath and compose yourself? Why be so exited about me waking up?
>>
>>29826449
How do you deal with the lack of big stallions.
>>
>>29826449
Me need big stallions!
>>
>>29826449
We haven't decided on a name yet, so I guess we'll go by Twenty-One for a while.
>>
>>29826449
What are the monsters she fight are like? Are they super tough? What if there were giant robots to fight the monsters?
*cough cough* Pacific Rim
>>
File: bmh7.png (108KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh7.png
108KB, 400x400px
>>29826494
>>29826564
>>29826571
>>29826578
>>29826626
"Nice to meet you too" you raise a questioning brow, then lower it again. The mare won't stop breathing raggedly. "Do you need a moment...?"
>"Huh? Oh, no, not me!" Solar Storm suddenly straightens up as if nothing happened. "I'm fit! Soo..." she trails off, unsure of what else to say.
"I don't have a name yet, so I guess you can call me Twenty-One, since that's pretty much the only name I heard myself being called."
>"Hah! No worries" the chipper mare raises a hoof. "I was called Eighteen for the longest time. Sort of a running joke in the business."
"And why were you expecting me to wake up?"
>"Because we've all been expecting you to come out of the vat for days! It's the first time I can be the bigger sister to a new pony!"
"B-Bigger sister?" Thoughts of a pony even bigger than you by miles cross your head.
>"I mean, you're probably still putting the pieces together" Storm puffs her chest, "so me and Lumi will be here to teach you proper! Not like the drivel that they put in your head. All those chemicals..." she makes a throw up pantomime.
"Hahah! It's funny because I can relate to it!"
>"Yeah! So, er, you haven't seen Lumi yet, I think?" the mare tilts her head. "Oh, I mean, the other big mare, Illumina, but we all call her Lumi. Wanna meet her too?"
"Of course! I was headed down there."
>"Great! We all have rooms next to each other, mine's in the middle, so knock on the walls if you need me to come around, all sneaky like" the mare adopts a stealthy posture and walks around, causing a giggle out of your system.
>Solar Storm knocks on the door of the farthest room, and the door opens. Inside, a beautiful blue mare, also your size, reads from her electronic device with the lights off and her socks on.
>"Is that...?" She turns the lights on. Her room is almost identical to your own. "Goodness me, you're awake" she walks over to you, almost gliding to give you another warm hug. Then you notice the wings.
>>
>>29826861
"Y-You're a pegasus too!?"
>"Mhm. Yay, now I have a flying partner!" She claps her hooves ceremoniously.
>"Hooray..." Storm, the only earth pony in the room, rolls her eyes.
>"Storm surely told you already" Illumina looks at you with deep gazing eyes, scrutinizing you, "but you can count on us for anything you need, okay dear? Absolutely anything."
"Okay, so, um..." you take a step back from the two of them. "I still don't really know what to do about the lack of stallions."
>Illumina simply raises a brow, while Storm starts to chuckle.
>"Wow, you're feeling like that already?" she stiffles a bit. "I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. I know at least of one big mare with a stallion boyfriend."
>"One? Step it up" Illumina retorts. "I know at least two."
>"Two? Huh. Anyway, you can also try things like the web, VR... I'm sure one of these years, the lab guys will come up with a way to make stallions our size! Right?" Storm looks at her big mare companion, then at you, then back at her.
"Right... so, you two have been fighting these monsters? How are they?"
>"Oh, they're terrible, and extra extra extra large!" Storm continues. "They mostly come from the sea, and they always look like mismatched... animal... things! Yeah! Hey!" She jumps in place. "I just thought of this, hear me out: now that you're awake, how about we do some training? That'll get you in the mood, you can see what the monsters look like!"
>"Storm!" The pegasus flaps her wings. "Is that seriously all you have in mind? Couldn't you stop to think she might be hungry, or need something else?" Illumina returns to a tender expression. "Well?"

Today's session ends, more tomorrow at the same hour!
>>
>>29826868
Well I know I could get a regular sized stallion boyfriend but how would they you know, fit. I don't want to be a virgin forever.

Anyway training sounds nice.
>>
>>29826868
Nice socks
>>
>>29826967
No you misunderstand. We were given to the institute in the womb and given fake memorys of our real mother.
>>
>>29826967
Agreed on the caution part. We definitely have to call them out on these bullshit fake memorys. That one is clearly an attempt to manipulate us, and makes me wonder how much more they did. I wouldn't be surprised if we had some kind of kill switch installed.
It's probably just a safety measure, but it still makes me want to work for them less. Not to mention that I really don't trust our creators because of it.
>>
>>29826868
Dam it Fin, I demand a full colour art of Solar Storm.
>>
>>29826868
We a big mare with a BIGGER appetite.

Also compliment her on her socks and ask how we can get accessories.
>>
Big Mare Bump
>>
>UltraMare, which belongs to a very old account with no content left in its profile.
Oh you cheeky fucker, I laughed at that, but it still hurt
>>
>>29827902
Yes
>>
>>29825887
Are all mares equal sized or some more equal than others?
>>
>>29828916
xcbvz
>>
>>29826868
How do we get rid of that pesky grid thing in front of our eyes? Or is it normal?
>>
>>29826868
Or find a way to make us small
in b4 complaints i don't care about saying we should be big
We still haven't eaten anything so having something in our stomach would be nice before we start any training. What kind of training is it? Running? Lifting? A sport?
>>
>>29827199
It's coming up, promise.
>>
Every time theres a big or small mare CYOA is the same thing, when will you guys get more creative?

>We should find a way to be smoll(normal sized)
The point of the CYOA is being a big(tiny) mare, deal with it

>Are there any big stallions?
Fuck off, I swear you stallionfags try to insert them fucking everywhere, you re worse than SJW

>B-but I dont want to be a virgin...
Then get a tiny guy and shove him up your ass
>>
>>29830686
>Not liking memes
Sorry, but you're not gonna like the rest of this timeline either, m8
>>
>>29830686
>Then get a tiny guy and shove him up your ass
U-unf...
>>
>>29830686
>>29831012
>Then get a tiny guy and shove him up your ass
As hot as that may be, he could get crushed in there.
>>
>>29831466
We have the technology for giant sized mare
Then the technology for giant sized mare on tiny pone is only a heartbeat away!
>>
>>29831466
>>29831542
Are we really non-ironically considering shoving somebody up our ass?
>>
>>29831566
yes.
>>
>>29831566
No.
>>
>>29831566
No. We're considering shoving a stallion up Teenty-One's vagoober so he can fight his way up the tunnel to impregnate her.
>>
File: #18 - Collect them all!.png (327KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
#18 - Collect them all!.png
327KB, 800x1200px
Remember to look every now and then for collectibles, as there's no schedule to release them and it could happen any time!
>>
>>29832311
Are there collectable cards for monsters as well?
>>
>>29832340
Why not, I'll try my best.
>>
>>29832311
I'd fuck it.
>>
>>29832311
Oh boy! Collectables!
>>
>>29832311
Protip from a fetishfag.
When drawing a big mare, you've got to draw something regular-sized next to it. Buildings are the most common choice for this size.
Or else you don't know they're big mares.
>>
>>29826906
>>29826933
>>29827318
>>29828916
>>29829916
"I'm a big mare with an even bigger hunger!" You exclaim. "I could do with some food. But training sounds nice! What kind is it? Running, lifting, cardio...?"
>"All of it at once! We have simulated fights with monsters, and believe me" Storm jumps on Illumina's bed and gets comfortable, "it doesn't get any better than that."
>Using her own computer and operator, Illumina asks for food for the three of them, to be delivered on the same room.
>"The food here is... interesting" the pegasus explains in the meantime. "It's a synthetic sort of mush, comes in different flavors. They actually sell it in the streets, it's cheap enough to produce for all big mares."
"But is it tasty?"
>"Very tasty!" Storm rolls around in the bed. "Every now and then we get a super sized cake or a few hundred liters of stew, you know, as humble gifts" she replies with her tongue playfully out.
"I guess I can deal with the mush if it's good enough. Nice socks, by the way" you compliment Lumi. "Was it hard to get them?"
>"Not at all! You can get away with asking almost anything. The BMHP has money to spare to keep us happy" she replies, fluffing her mane. "As a trade, it's not bad."
"Hmm... still, I'm a bit sad about the lack of stallions my size" you sit and let your thoughts wander. "I mean, I know I can get a tiny boyfriend if I want, but that won't help when I'm feeling like, like..." with a blush, you look away.

(1/2)
>>
>>29833137
>"Oh, dear" the pegasus hugs you with a wing. "I know it must be hard, but that aspect of your life won't be as important once you get in the routine."
"How do you deal with it, thought?"
>Illumina and Solar Storm look at each other.
>"Well, to be forward with you... truth is, Storm and I have been dating for a while" Lumi replies, looking away, while Storm nods happily.
"Woow. So much for that" you frown.
>The food arrives in massive bowls, propelled by large vehicles, and as foretold, it is a wheat-ish colored pile of mash, however it tastes very fresh, like a mixture of cereals and vegetables. Before you know it, the three of you find yourselves eating without saying a thing, giving each other passing glances of big approval.
>"So, will I get the chance to meet the city ponies?" You continue the conversation while digesting the food. "Are there different sizes, other than 'normal' and 'extra large'?"
>"Of course there are, silly" Storm ruffles your mane. Dammit! "Even among us, there are smaller and larger big mares. We're about as average as it comes."
>"We patrol the MegaStable every day, a few times, so you'll get to interact with the ponies plenty" Illumina confirms. "Speaking of which, your patrol should be up soon, Storm."
>"Oh, shit!" The earth pony suddenly gets up. "But I wanted to train Twenty-One! Damn... Lumi, couldn't you please take this one, just once?"
>"Hmmm..." the pegasus takes on a haughty posture. "No."
>"Come on..." Storm looks at you. "You want this too, right? Help me out, please!" Her eyes give away an air of mischief, on top of genuine concern.
>>
>>29833149
Is the truck driver still there? Can we say hello?
>>
>>29833149
Un-ruffle mane
>>
>>29833149
Has nopony told you not to swear infront of newborns?
>>
>>29830686
For fucks sake anon it would be wierd if you were not sexualy concerned about the situation. There is nothing strange about a pony who does ot want to be a virgin forever.
>>
File: bmh8.png (40KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh8.png
40KB, 400x400px
>>29833186
>>29833247
>>29833296
>Straightening up, you reply with a grin of your own.
"How rude. Didn't they teach you not to swear in front of newborns?"
>"Aw, come oon..." the earth pony despairs.
>"Don't let the good news distract you from your duties" Illumina reprimmands her girlfriend.
"Mind if I use your mirror for a moment?" You ask the pegasus. "Somepony ruffled my mane" again, you look at Storm with cheeky insolence.
>"Of course" she giggles. "Storm. Patrol" she motions with a hoof towards her door.
>"Aw... okay. Say, you'll let me know what goes on down here while I go, right?" She asks before leaving the room.
>"Yes, just be professional and don't rush it" Illumina waves a hoof.
>As Storm disappears from view, the truck with the large platform for carrying bowls comes in, and with a mechanical arm, starts loading them onto the tray. You lay on your belly and look inside the cabin.
"Hi!" You greet the old, rough looking stallion driving inside. "Thanks for the food!"
>"No problem, miss" he pops a smile. "Whenever you're hungry, me and my partners will send the grub to ya, anywhere in the facility" as the last bowl is loaded, he begins to turn around the truck in the ample space of the room floor.
>"Cute" Illumina smiles. Somehow, her way of acting reassures you, unlike Storm's bravado, which feels empowering. "Well, since we're alone, would you like me to guide you through the VR room? That's where we train" she stops for a moment and mutters something to herself. "I just realized that, being so early, you still have to attend talks and meetings where they explain to you how our system works" she smiles. "I could answer any questions you had."
"Do I have anything else to do?"
>"You're free to go where you please in this building, but they will probably restrict you access to the surface just yet. Either way, I'll be glad to help with whatever you'd like to know, from one big mare to another."
>>
>>29833149
Back storm up.
>>
>>29833508
Maybe we should do the meetings first so we might be able to train together when Storm's patrol is over.
>>
>>29833508
>meetings
Ugh
>>
>>29833534
Sounds like a plan. She seemed really sad to have a patrol when she wanted to train with us.
>>
>>29833534
>>29833564
>>29833577
"Meetings? Ugh" the mention of word alone already makes you snore.
>"Don't worry, there's just a thing..." Illumina explains while checking some things on the computer above her bed. "See, a team would teach you about the origins of the BMHP and what our key resources are, but I think Felix would do it much faster... ah" she turns to face the screen. "Patch me through to Doctor Helix, please. Ultra urgent call."
>"It's always ultra urgent with you" a chirpy voice, presumably that of her operator, giggles back. After that, you hear the voice of the unicorn.
>"Hey, Lumi, what can I do for you?"
>"You were interested in giving Twenty-One the corporate talk, right? She's here right now, could she drop by your office?"
>"Yes! Quickly, before the suits find out!" The communication ends instantly.
>"There you have it. Me and Storm had to sit through hours of... ugh, pure tedium. Felix will set you up nicely."
"Thanks, Lumi. What else do I have to attend?"
>"After that, it's just formal greetings. The director is out on a business trip, sadly, so you'll have to meet him later. Felix acts as working chief officer. Let me get you to him."
>You take a walk across the underground facility, hallways fit for two big mares opening up in bright white, dozens of ponies running everywhere on their mechanized platforms.
"Storm seemed sad that she couldn't train me right now... do you usually have to send her away like that?" You happen to ask on the way.
>"No, but you have to understand, we're all very excited to have you around. Some new blood to see how our line of work has changed in a year... my, it makes my feathers rustle all on their own!" Illumina flaps her wings a couple of times, then leads you to a door at the end of a hallway. "Here's Felix's office. I think he's the only one who gets one accomodated for us, so sit comfortably and let him guide you."

(1/2)
>>
>>29833781
"Okay, I guess I'll go... thanks again, Lumi."
>"No problem... oh dear, what is that on your cheek?" The pegasus raises a brow.
"On my...?" You raise a hoof to your left cheek, but before you can react, she puts her muzzle against the other.
>"There. It was just a kiss" she winks at you, turns around, and heads down the hallway again, leaving you slightly flustered.
>The inside of Felix's office is, much like the waiting room, half a big empty space for you, and half decorated with all sorts of souvenirs from all over the world, shelves with books, and on the floor, a desk and a comfortable looking chair. The stallion sits with his hind legs propped on top of the table.
>"Twenty-One!" He gets them down as soon as you come closer. "Wait, lemme get level with you" he presses a button, and a rectangular area around his desk lifts up via hydraulics, all the way to your face.
"Does everything here have things like that?" You reel back a bit.
>"Well duh, how else could we talk?" He shrugs. "So, what did you think of Storm and Lumi? Are you feeling more at home yet?"
>>
>>29833792
Well I've never really had a home so I guess.
>>
>>29833792
Well Storm and Lumi are nice ponies.
>>
>>29833792
Yes it is quite a nice place.
>>
File: bmh9.png (63KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh9.png
63KB, 400x400px
>>29833885
>>29833932
>>29833939
"Well, Storm and Lumi are nice ponies" you sit down and let your eyes rest on the elevated platform, "But I can't say that I've had a home before, can I?"
>"Mmm, when you put it like that, yeah" the unicorn concedes. "I'm sorry love, I don't mean to pull your leg, we want you to feel like you can live here without worries, at least for some years. Legit."
"Oh, it is a nice place. The parts I know" you retort. "How big is it, anyway?"
>"Oh, the complex is huge!" Felix's front legs arc outward. "You can visit most of it. The labs, personal quarters and most of the offices are tiny size, but every other room has space for pretty much all three of you big ladies to stand in."
"That's good to know. I got a map from my operator already" you nod. "So, about this meeting...?"
>"Yeah, never been a fan, but you need to get to speed before you can go out there and kick monsters in the butt" Felix puts on a smug face, bringing out a projector from his desk, the screen behind him and directly in your view. "We'll do this quick, okay? First of all, this is where it all begins."
>He grabs a remote controller, clicks on it, and the image of a beautiful, tall, slender pony, covered in shades and gradients of blue, with an immense flowing mane, horn and wings. "Up to ten years ago, the ruler and chairpony of our continent, princess Arcia DelCielo, was the only real defense we had against the bigger and bigger monsters showing up on our coasts. The army was fighting a losing battle, and she could barely be everywhere at once. So.."
>The next slide shows a colorful logo.
>"The Forward Coporation, world leader in biochemistromagicka, invested in finding a solution on the unusual problem our continent alone was facing. With yours truly and a few other ponies behind it, we created the Big Mare Hero Project: ponies sized as those monsters, better and stronger than any other pony, and on par with even the princess herself."

(1/3)
>>
>>29834186
>Felix quickly skips a ton of slides showing progress reports and photographos from the time.
>"Basically, we pump a solution of chemicals and distilled magics in the growing baby, and we get ponies that not only are huge and strong, but also have heightened awareness, reflexes, eidetic memory, as well as unique powers."
"Unique powers?"
>"Well yeah, each of you gets at least one benefit from the sort of random mixture we pour in. It helps us study what goes with what, and in the last five years since the project started, we've leaped massively in our knowledge of biomagic."
"I see... and I get one too?"
>"'Course you do, silly dip! You'll find your power sooner or later. Now" the next slide shows a map of a coastal area. "This is where we are. MegaStable 5, on the western coast of the continent. Unique because, unlike the other eleven cities, it's not a single core, but rather split on two. The Cradle Bay supplies insane amounts of food and biofuel that all the unicorns in the world combined couldn't supply with their magic."
"Sounds like an important job to defend it."
>"Exactly, that's why there's a push to have more big mares here. There are four levels of priority, when you're fighting some monster out there, that you need to understand" Felix moves on a slide with a coloured, symbolid pyramid. "Residential areas and generic buildings are the least of your concerns. Modern rebuilding technique means you can knock down a few neighborhoods before there's a dent in the taxpayer's cut."
"Really?"

(2/3)
>>
>>29834192
>"I'm sure somepony will clue you in. Next in the list are the landmarks. Important buildings are kind of unique, and the government gets a bit pissed if they bite the dust. However" Felix gives you a serious look "the first two in the list are way more important. Whenever in doubt, always protect the natural spaces and, of course, the ponies."
"Natural spaces?"
>"We ponies are quite fond of our nature. Living in these huge cities is a necessity, to centralize defense efforts, industry, and everything else. That's why the MegaStables are littered with parks, gardens and animal sanctuaries. Always try to protect those, even if it means the central market goes poof under the hoof. Got that?"
"And on top of that, protecting ponies is the most important thing" you note everything down mentally, although the images seem to stick in your mind better. "Got it! Anything else?"
>"That's the breakdown, sweetheart. I suggest you go and do whatever you want now, although..." Felix pushes a few buttons in some computer of his. "I've given you official clearance, so you can exit outside now and skip a few other talks that would make your first week boring as hell" he gives you a nod. "Princesspeed! If you need anything else, ask away! Else, I think Storm is coming back from her patrol soon."

We end this Sunday session, a bit shorter, with the last big infodump. More tomorrow, at the same hour, and for longer.
Have a nice Sunday night!
>>
>>29834203
Could we go back to those slides you skipped over. It looks interesting.
>>
>>29834203
When will I have more access with my computer? Why is it even limited in the first place?
>>
>>29834203
>Protecting parks and natural landmarks over industrial zones or factories

This is why you were losing until you made big mares
>>
>>29834480
Sounds like something ponies might do, stupid as it is.

Also, when do we get first patrol? I'm itching for a legit assignment
>>
>>29834387
They don't trust not to immediately download all the porn and fill the computer full of viruses
>>
>>29834203
Are the monsters so big that I can't power bomb them into the ground?
>>
>>29834203
Let's go get some fresh air and spread our wings!

>>29834192
Can we get an explanation on mega stables and cores?
>>
>>29834279
>>29834387
>>29834480
>>29835401
>>29836244
>>29836782
>>29838599
"Wait! Go back to the slides at the beginning!" You urge Felix, who gives you the weird look. "What? They looked interesting."
>"Fine, but don't laugh if you spot me" the unicorn grins, returning the projector to the beginning of the presentation and going over the pictures of the BMHP slowly.
>You see a large amount of different ponies, along with princess Arcia, in all sorts of environments: on the streets of massive cities, parks, laboratories... some times you spot a younger Full Helix, sideburns still growing and a big straight pompadour.
"Pfft..."
>"I saw that!" The unicorn laughs with you. "I'll send it to your computer, don't worry about it."
"Speaking of that, why did you have to restrict my net access? Afraid I might download a virus and crash the facility?"
>"Yes and no. You see, there's a protocol that says newborn big mares are on probation for a time period of a week, while we give you the corporate talk and first training, blah blah. To be honest" he looks both sides, as if anyone would listen to him "I think it's a load of bollocks. So I lifted that restriction for you, as well as the surface elevators" he winks at you.
"Oh, thank you then" you nod, somewhat impressed. "When do I get first patrol, then? I'm itching for some action."
>"As soon as you meet the director and he signs the official schedule. Can't do that myself" Felix nods slowly. "You need to have trained in the VR room at least once before you're given patrol, but if there's an attack, they might let you go anyway. No sense faffin' around, see?"
"Fine. I guess I'll look forward to training. I hope the monsters aren't so big that I can't" you perform some motions "grab them like this! Boom!"
>"I've seen all sorts of crazy stuff in the past five years" Felix chuckles, pulling out some kind of magazine off his drawer and propping his legs on the desk once again. "You'll be satisfied, I think."

(1/2)
>>
>>29839142
>Despite having some doubts on your assignment, like the priorities you've been given to protect, you leave the room keeping them to yourself, for now at least. Seriously, why wouldn't they care about losing any industrial zones? How are they supposed to rebuild if there's no material to rebuild with? Questions aside, you head back to your room, where you consult the computer for more information on MegaStables.
>With your restrictions lifted, you can access pretty much every worldwide database, including some restricted to the BMHP alone. There are extensive reports on how pony civilization, besieged by monsters and all sorts of threats, retreated from spreading over large expanses of land to single city units, which in turn grew massive to support millions and millions.
>Every city is a single 'core', with no more than a few shantytowns on the outskirts, the only exception being the city under which you currently reside, MegaStable 5. In the continent of Grandia, there are twelve MegaStables, each one supporting at least ten million population. Central government has place in MegaStable 1.
>Feeling cramped, a bit woozy and starting to get bored of the sterile environment, you decide to go check out if the lift restrictions have been truly removed. There are two elevators, one to each side of the city, and since the complex is under the east half, the lift leading to the west half takes considerably longer.
>Heading towards the eastern elevator, you cross paths with Storm.
>"There you are! So, ready to train?"
"Actually, Felix just gave me clearance, so I was thinking of taking a walk outside. I need to stretch my wings."
>"Ooh, that's just as good! Would you like some company? The news about you are spreading, so you'll get your first taste of what dealing with the little ones is like!"
>>
>>29839149
Should we get Lumi first? Also, we did promise training with her and we wouldn't want to push that off for too long since you never know when an attack will happen.
>>
>>29839149
Little ones or little little ones? Do I have to watch my step wherever I go or are there paths I have to stick to?
>>
>>29839149
At the earliest possible convince reserch expeditions sent to find the source of the monster attacks. We may need to get ourself a giant diving suit and attack this menace at the source.
Try to focus on deep sea reserch missions. like the work of Butternut dubs.
>>
>>29839149
I'm excited to meet some normal everyday ponies.
>>
>>29839149
I think we should have some training before we head out. I also think we should wait until whatshername gets back from patrol.
>>
>>29839149
I wanna go outside and take in the sites!
>>
>>29839189
>>29839192
>>29839231
>>29839256
>>29839313
>>29839322
"Shouldn't we ask Lumi if she wants to come with us, first of all?" The thought crosses your mind that you didn't ask the pegasus.
>"She'll appreciate it, but say 'no'" Storm rolls her eyes.
"How do you know?"
>"Let's just try it, okay?" The mare leads you back to Illumina's room, where she knocks. "Lumi? Change of plans, Twenty-One wants to experience the city, wanna come?"
>"What? Oh-hoh-hoh-dear" the pegasus chirps, laying on her bed. "You didn't tell her?" She faces you. "Most days I do two rounds of patrol, while she only does one. So thanks, but no thanks. Feel free to join me at midnght, however!" Waving a hoof, she closes the door again.
"Oh, so that's why..." you raise a brow and look at Storm. "That was kind of mean."
>"I-I admit I've been getting lazy" the mare blushes. "But now that you're here, we can spread the patrols evenly! You can take morning or evening, Illumina sticks to her favorite at midnight, and I do what's left! It will be awesome!"
"I hope you weren't excited about having me here just for that..."
>"What! Of course not!" Storm doesn't have second doubts and lunges for a hug. "I'd never think anything like that."
"Uuuh..." you can feel her extremely warm fur again, your muzzle sinking ever so slighty in her neck before departing. "I was thinking, I've been putting off training, I wouldn't want to be caught up before an attack happens."
>"Oh, don't you worry about that! A tiny little walk before the sun sets and we'll have plenty of time for training, shower and dinner!"

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh10.png (51KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh10.png
51KB, 400x400px
>>29839398
"Shower? I could use that. Fine, let's stick to the walk for now."
>The elevator to the surface is a great cylinder, which propels you both upwards at first, then picks up speed.
"I never thought of asking how much I weigh..."
>"Pff, who cares, a few dozen megatons or something..."
"That... doesn't sound right."
>Finally, the lift arrives at surface level, and the glass doors open, revealing a fantastic view to you, one that brings forth some fake memories, only to be crushed by reality: an endless, sprawling complex of skyscrapers, buildings, avenues and parks, an innumerable amount of tiny dots roaming the streets all around you. The sun sinks slightly behind the ponymade horizon.
"Whoa... I-How should I know where to step!?" You immediately look down, terrified of accidentally hitting something.
>"Look ahead of you, silly! There are streets made for us" Storm gestures at the road ahead of you, a massive walkway of concrete, empty and wide enough for both of you. Along the side, level with your eyes, a tiny bridge follows your road, ponies going to and fro.
>Feeling butterflies in your stomach, you head down the street along with Storm, marveling at the size of things, and more importantly, how trivial it all looks compared to your gargantuan shape. Buildings with a hundred floors aren't that tall from where you look, and smaller ones feel like toys. Off some of the streets to the side you can see the coast, sun reflecting on crystalline water. It makes you think about the possibility of finding out where or how these monsters are spawning, maybe explore the depths of the oceans...
>You hear increasing murmurs from the platform made for the little ponies, and look to the side. Quite the number has gathered beside you and Storm, look at you with utter amazement in their eyes.
>"Ah, here are the fans!" Your fellow big mare steps besides you. "Hey everypony, this is our new friend, Twenty-One! Come on, say something!" She gestures at you to address them.
>>
>>29839408
Y-you too
>>
>>29839408
Shyly wave
>>
>>29839408
Hello there. I hope to do a good job fighting monsters for you all. Any tips?

I really want to go out and really bond with the normal ponies. It's our duty and purpose to protect and serve them!
>>
>>29839408
Tell them you are proud to defend your city.
>>
>>29839451
>>29839464
>>29839480
>>29839491
>So many little stares, ponies of all sizes, colors and races. They keep grouping up and coming from who knows where, staring at you with hope in their eyes...
"Y-YOU TOO" you blurt out, not entirely meaning it, and try to cover it with a shy wave of your hoof, causing a very light breeze to brush the little ones' manes.
>They all look confused, gesturing at each other and nodding, when all of the sudden, they all explode in cheers, jumping, hugging and dancing across the bridge.
"Uh..." you turn to Storm, who's desperate not to let that chuckle out of her muzzle. "Is that, you know, normal?"
>"Oh yeah" she frowns, trying harder. "It really ispffhahaha...!"
"H-Hey!"
>Ponies start cheering "Twen-ty-One! Twen-ty-One!" and make little improvised dances, some of them even start singing an impromptu song about the magic of friendship and what not. Little by little, the noise dies down and you're given a second chance.
"Ahem..." you look to the side for a moment and gather your thoughts. "Thank you, everypony, I haven't been in this world for long, but I feel proud to be representing this city, and I'll do my best to fight all the monsters that come, to protect you all" finally, a speech more deserving comes out, and the ponies rejoice again while you and Storm get back on the road.
>"You know, your voice's great for speeches!"
"Is it now?"
>"Yeah, it's more low pitched and smooth, it's really good!"
"Hmm..." your voice is indeed soft, slightly lower pitched than the average mare, and somewhat velvety. However, in your short time nobody had bothered to mention it.
>Storm brings you to what seems to be the entrance of a forest, massive canopies with tress big enough to meet your muzzle sticking out in the middle of the city. A large sign reads "NATURE PARK".
"This is a park!?" You stand on the tops of your hooves, trying to see the other side. "It's like a jungle!"

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh11.png (46KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh11.png
46KB, 400x400px
>>29839684
>"Wait until we're inside!" Storm enters without second guesses, and you follow her. Inside, along trails or in the grass, hundreds of ponies play, eat and enjoy nature. You find a large enough clearing for the two of you, and lay down in the fresh grass under the canopy.
>"Yaay! It's the big mares!" Little fillies and colts show up and start playing ball next to you, passing by for the casual nuzzle every now and then. Their mothers rush to excuse them and give stern talks to their kids, not to bother the defenders of ponykind.
>"Me and Lumi always come to this place. It's so close to the elevator, how couldn't we?"
"And it's huge. Now I see just how important it is to everypony..." not only that, but ever since you laid on your tummy, you feel... different. A genuine feeling of calm, belonging and linking with nature overcomes you, as you watch the little ponies play and forget everything that's happened to you in past days. Just then...
>"Oh, blimey" Storm rolls her eyes. "Here come the nutties."
>Approaching from your side, a bunch of ponies in large crimson robes move in formation, led by one carrying a book and a candelabra of sorts.
>"Mmm hmm pspssin nomina spiritus..." he steps right next to you, reading from his book in whispers and waving the ridiculous candle holder around. "Mhm mmm et bigmareus principi..." The other cowled ponies chant besides him, and everyone else around remains in awkward silence. Finally, the leader takes down his cowl: he's an elderly grey unicorn with a large beard. "Welcome to our world, She Who Is Named Twenty-One. We, the Communion of the Colossus, extend our greetings and most humble reverence to the new savior of our people" he and the other acolytes bow deeply.
>"Ugh, some ponies really think we're some kind of, goddesses or what not" Storm can't stop shaking her head. "Don't pay attention to them and they'll leave."
>>
>>29839693
Are you telling me that they would do everything I order them?
>>
>>29839693
"I am honored sir" give a little bow "but I assure you I am no god"
>>
>>29839693
Boop him. Gently.
>>
>>29839693
hoc dicite mihi de te ipso
>>
>>29839743
>ah, you Grace us with such modesty. Surely you are one deserving.
>>
>>29839693
Senex. Quid tu hic agis?
(Because why not?)
>>
>>29839693
>"Ugh, some ponies really think we're some kind of, goddesses or what not" Storm can't stop shaking her head. "Don't pay attention to them and they'll leave."
They seem nice enough. Ask why were they chanting.
>>
>>29839728
>>29839743
>>29839840
>>29839855
>>29839895
>>29839905
>Part of you feels like maybe you should hear what Storm has to say. Then again, another part of you studied ancient history and tongues in fake highschool, and while most is forgotten, some remains in form of a question, uttered in an old tongue of ponies: "Because why not?"
"Why are you chanting like that?"
>"These are songs of reverence and goodwill, milady" the unicorn speaks. "We simply greet you to our world, and send our best of intentions your way."
"Wow" you look at Storm. "And you're telling me they will do anything we say?"
>"We will sacrifice our lives if need be, to serve the mares that protect our glorious civilization" the wizened stallion replies. "Aye, in glorious fire we shall perish, if need be!"
>"If need be!" The other hooded ponies reply in unison.
>"Shut up, won't you? You're making my baby cry!" A mare yells from the other side of the clearing, nursing a little foal.
"Well... I am honored, sir" you bow your head a little, "but I assure you, I am no god, and there won't be need for, uh, cleansing fire, I hope, with us around. Er, hoc dicite... domini... something" you try to strike a good impression.
>"Heed the words of thy goddess, sinners!" The unicorn, seemingly deaf, yells at his little group. "Heed them, ye lofty bastards! We shall inscribe them in the sacred stone, for generations to come!"

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh12.png (43KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh12.png
43KB, 400x400px
>>29839913
>Okay, this is getting weirder. Extending a hoof with caution, you reach for a boop, managing to catch just the top of the hood.
>"Ooh..." the unicorn gives you a look of absolute madness and reverence, then bows deeply, turns around and begins to chant again, as his group departs. "Mmm mmm spaghetti meatballs mm..."
"Why didn't I get any fake memories of that? That was awesome" you tell Storm, who plants a hoof in her face. She doesn't seem to like this order.
>Later, you leave the park, the sky tinged orange, and you practice your flying on the way back. Your wings, being still in growth and not used before, can only get you up ever so slightly, but you can definitely raise your body, before falling on the concrete bigmareway with a powerful thump.
>"That was good! I reckon in a couple of weeks you'll be flying over the tallest building!"
"You think? I'm a bit disappointed, to be frank."
>"Lumi couldn't fly well either at first, but take it from her, you'll get it down in no time!"
>Finally, you return to the complex, leaving the city and its wonders for another occasion. This time, Storm insists on bringing you to an incredibly spacious, completely empty room.
>"Welcome to the VR room! Here, put this on" she gives you a set made of a helmet and four gloves. "This will help you feel the blows as if they were real, pretty advanced stuff. Now, there's a bunch of basic training, but let's skip to the main thing, ey?" She gives you a mischievous grin, punching numbers in a computer screen on the wall. "So, how big do ya like your monsters to order?"

I wasn't expecting to have to cut this session short, but I'm afraid I have to stop here. More tomorrow at the same hour,
but to compensate, wait for the next post for some collectable goodness!
>>
File: #21 - Collect them all!.png (126KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
#21 - Collect them all!.png
126KB, 800x1200px
boop!
>>
>>29839693
Holy colossi protecting ponies from great evil monsters? While not entirely accurate, you have to admit it does make for a good story, Storm.

Tell him that Twenty-One is going to be our name for long. Ask him what all this little group is about.
>>
>>29839940
FUCK DAMNIT
>>
>>29839922
steamed with a side of butter
>>
>>29839957
It's ok anon. Next time.
>>
>>29839930
Cool a misprint where they forgot to add the wings of twenty-one
>>
>>29839922
>spaghetti meatballs
How did he know I like spaghetti meatballs for some reason?
>>
>>29839922
> "So, how big do ya like your monsters to order?"
Yes.
>>
>>29839994
It's ultra rare
>>
>>29840023
I'm going be selling it for 4000 bits.
>>
>>29839922
Why does everybody in this facility want to skip over everything. Let's do the basic training.
>>
>>29840038
I'm so jealous. They don't make those prints anymore.
>>
>>29839922
Is there a last stand mode?
>>
>>29839922
Wasn't Lumi going to join us?
>>
>>29840099
I don't think so? Can you find the post?
>>
>>29839994
>>29840023
>>29840038
>>29840048
I used the draw I initially made to define her appearance, and I believe it's probably gonna stay like that. You'll get a proper pegasus when 21 is fully developed.
>>
>>29840461
You know what, change of plans, I'll make a new card for pegasus 21 too, instead of just slapping wings on the same image.
>>
I have the need to set about gIvins 21 flaws. Maybe making her one who chases after crows? Perhaps she enjoys the attention from the cult of big mares a little too much? Just bouncing ideas, what do you think?
>>
>>29839684
Ib4 our name out there become twenty "you too" One
And when we do get our name that slogan stays up...
>>
>>29839922
"Well, how big can it get them to be?"
>>
Let's start from the smallest to the largest and see how we do. Though "medium" is a good setting.
>>
File: Crow_chosen_undead.jpg (618KB, 1679x936px) Image search: [Google]
Crow_chosen_undead.jpg
618KB, 1679x936px
>>29841169
Dunno, while fun, where would irrational hatred of crows come from? A traumatic experience as a child? Is it how her dad died?
>>
Why didn't you tell the cultist to do community service type shit?
>>
>>29841169
I think flaws should evolve organicly when we get the chance to introduce them. Like how we had the opportunity to cry about our ever virgin status. On that note we should talk to some of the big mares with regular boyfriends and ask them how they deal with the inability to be intimate with the ones they love.
>>
>>29842645
I think we should be brave and only train in the hardest/largest setting actually, quicker learning curve on what not to do

Also we can better specialize in aerial attacks
>>
extra large bump
>>
>>29839965
>>29840017
>>29840042
>>29840054
>>29840099
>>29841936
>>29842645
>>29843766
"Mmm, steamed monsters..." you lick your muzzle jokingly. "Tell me one thing, Storm: why are you and Felix so bent on skipping all the rules? I want to start with basic training" you look at the mare through the glass of your helmet.
>"B-But monster fights..." the earth pony flops her ears.
>"She's right, dear" Illumina makes a sudden entrance in the room. "There's absolutely no reason to skip basic training the first weeks. Don't worry" she looks at you with a smile, "I'll make sure she doesn't get ahead of herself."
"Mhm!" You nod. With a sigh, Storm adjusts the training in the computer, and then the screen on your helmet fades to black. The room is replaced by a very much lifelike rendition of a gymnasium, complete with all sorts of training equipment, hoops and a small ring. "Wow! It's incredible!"
>"We'll be on the backroom, guiding you through the experiments" Illumina whispers in your ear. "Remember, you can feel everything in the room, but it's not real, so don't get careless."
"Okay!"

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh13.png (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh13.png
31KB, 400x400px
>>29845267
>With help from the two big mares, you make all sorts of basic tests to determine your strength, endurance and agility. Despite the lack of flying prowess, you pass most of them without a sweat. Afterwards, you do some standard exercise, to get your body ready.
>"Alright Twenty-One, that was the warmup!" Storm yells over the intercom. "What setting do you want your first monster simulation to be?"
"Hmm, I'm almost tempted to say we take it easy..." you can't help but grinning. "What the hell, turn it up Storm!"
>"Language!" Illumina voices back.
>"Alright, I know I was hyping it up and all that, but the extreme settings are a bit much. Something on the high end... ah!" You hear the punching of big sized keys, and the training room disappears, replaced by the sights of the city, still fresh in your mind.
>In front of you, a giant image is conjured, taking the form of a green, less than solid monster of mud and slime.
>"This is a recreation of a real monster that hit another MegaStable some time ago" Illumina explains. "It's tough, and it can hit very hard and fast. Try to land some blows on it, see how it feels."
>The beast begins to advance towards you, gaping mouth wide open, rolling over vehicles, trees and veggie dog stands, leaving a trail of green mucus.
>>
>>29845273
Kick over an industrial tower for a refinery or something and use it as a club.
>>
>>29845273
Charge it and deliver a dropkick. Let's see how it fairs again several metric tons of muscle.
>>
>>29845273
>>29845349
I know this is a simulation, but aren't we supposed to try and keep the damage, virtual or otherwise, to a minimum?
>>
>>29845352
It's slime so I'd imagine pretty well.
>>
>>29845358
Deliberate one tower demolition or half city in collateral damage. Take your pick.

That said, I vote for collateral, dropkick that whatever it is. A giant slime? I hope I'm misunderstanding something here
>>
>>29845358
Fuck that I say we let loose as we get our baptism in blood. Laugh like a maiac as we smash.
Also, we're playing on hard, we need to keep it raw.
>>
>>29845273
>>29845349
>>29845368
>Next in the list are the landmarks. Important buildings are kind of unique, and the government gets a bit pissed if they bite the dust. However" Felix gives you a serious look "the first two in the list are way more important. Whenever in doubt, always protect the natural spaces and, of course, the ponies."
Keep an eye out for virtual ponies and natural habitats.
>>
>>29845375
Look at this. Now define let loose.>>29845377
>>
>>29845273
Observe the debris that get caught inside the creature. Is it acidic? If not then this might be easier.
>>
>>29845382
Don't hold back, show no mercy.
Also I reiterate that we need a weapon. If we just kick at it it's going to engulf our limbs and we'll get stuck in it.I mean it's hard to stop the smooze.
>>
>>29845273
I'd say lead it to the water in hopes it dissolve, but the likelyhood of that happening is nada since it came from there. Can we reach for a cloud and hit it with lighting? Nothing solid like a hoof or building will work. If half of it is salt water then it will conduct electricity nicely.

So two. Deleted previous post because of a minor error. First word was "If" when I wanted an "I'd". Frackin auto correct.
>>
>>29845405
And the same won't be said if you hit or this something at it? Those trees, cars and vegi-dog stands were no exception.
>>
>>29845405
Show no mercy? Yeah no kidding mate? When you say don't hold back, does that also include ignoring the parks and ponies that would have been injuries were this was the real deal?
>>
>>29845411
I like your thinking. Alternatively, seek out a powerstation.
>>
>>29845349
>>29845352
>>29845358
>>29845377
>>29845390
>>29845405
>>29845411
>>29845430
>You plant your hooves firmly on the ground, ready to charge. It's not like you have any combat experience, but if you had to guess, kicking and using your body weight should be the main strategy for big mares.
>"Twenty-One! Remember to kick and use your body weight!" Storm encourages you. How timely.
>With a swift kick on virtual concrete, you rush to meet the slime creature, then turn around right in front of it and use your momentum to deliver a hard kick with both hooves. The sensors in your VR gear make you feel the intense pressure of hitting a solid mass of rubbery substance. The monster barely even budges.
"Oh no!" You try to react, but from inside the creature's body, an extention of green slime shaped like a mace hits you in the gut. While it doesn't hurt, the sensors are advanced enough to toss you over your head. "That thing is tough as nails!"
>"You did ask for a hard party!" Storm cheers over the intercom. "Try using the environment!"

(1/2)
>>
>>29845453
"What? I know this is a simulation, but shouldn't I keep damage to a minimum?"
>"Dear, if the situation seems bad enough, the cost of rebuilding residential areas is negligible. Remember to protect ponies and parks!" Illumina explains.
"Fine!" Right next to you there's a silo or water tower of sorts, shaped like a white, futuristic cylinder. You loosen it with a kick, and grab it as a weapon. The sensors in your gloves let you feel its immense weight. "Yes, this works!"
>Charging again, you face the beast head on, dropping the tower on its top over and over again. At first, the hits make you recoil, but little by little you get used to it. You even come to enjoy it, somewhat of a maniaca grin creeping to your face. However, with each dent you put in the gelatinous mass, so does the water tower bend. Eventually, a hit is not enough to stop the thing from parrying with a rubbery surface.
>The next hit knocks you straight against a building, toppling it slightly. Looking up, you see clouds, but whether they are VR-solid or just a background, you couldn't know since they're out of your flying reach. It would be nice hitting this thing with lightning...
"Storm! Help me out here!" You call your partner over. "I suppose leading it to water wouldn't do anything, but what about electricity?"
>"That's a good idea? Think of any sources nearby?" Storm replies, her voice somewhat smug, as if to indicate you're on to something. The simulation placed you in the middle of a residential area, so there are no obvious power stations here. All you have is this near broken water tower at your hooves. What else?
>>
>>29845457
There are also substations and powerlines.
>>
>>29845457
Power lines. You need to power your homes with something. If not that that trucks hauling petroleum or diesel. Or a gas station with an above ground gas storage. Hopefully it will combust upon impact.
>>
>>29845457
Grab a power poll.
>>
>>29845405
Now what was that about letting loose :^)?
>>
After this we should beat up something more solid. Just to see what it is like.
>>
File: bmh14.png (133KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh14.png
133KB, 400x400px
>>29845479
>>29845488
>>29845508
>As you look around, you notice lines surrounding the outline of the buildings... power lines! Of course! There should be something to grab them by... power poles!
>The monster tries to hit you one more time, but you manage to duck, causing him to crash the thirty floor building. While the creature takes time to turn around, you grab the power lines on the ground and pull hard, taking a few power poles in the process.
>" "Wohoo!" " You hear the voices of Storm and Illumina over the intercom. Making a tight rope with the power lines, you lunge towards the monster, sticking them right on its body.
"Aaaaah!!" The current affects you, if only with wild vibrations of the VR gear.
>"GRLGRLGRLGRLGRLGRL...!!" The slime starts to dissolve with a gurgle. By the time the vibration is too much to handle, you drop the power lines and punch the monster with your front hoof. This time, you feel the soft shaking of jelly, and a chunk of it goes down.
>The creature lunges at you, but it's become sluggish and unstable. The spots in where the power lines connected catch fire, somehow, and you take a few steps back. Looking around, you spot a gas tanker on the road, then grab it and toss it like a grenade.
"See how you like this!" The truck sails in an arc, hitting straight on. A massive explosion sends chunks of jelly everywhere across the virtual city. The top half of the monster is now gone, as it falls slowly. "Boom!"
>However, you hear the faint sound of hooves going clickety clackety on a keyboard, and just then, a new sound catches your ears, down in the street. A little foal cries in the middle of the road, exactly in the spot that seems to be directly in the monster's falling path. The creature itself is in between you and the little pony.
>"Storm!" Illumina yells.
>"No time to think! Gotta act, fast!" The earth pony overcomes her.

Again, forgot muh wings.
>>
>>29845630
The foal is more important then us.
Shield him with our body.
>>
>>29845630
Wrestle the creature away and try and throw it some distance away from you and the foal.
>>
>>29845655
I mean catch to monster. Or curl up around the foal.
>>
>>29845652
This.
>>
>>29845652
>>29845655
>>29845660
>>29845672
>Oh no! Not in your watch! While there's still time to react, you push the slime away and shield the foal's body with your own.
>The push doesn't halt its progress, and you feel a powerful vibration in your legs and helmet, signifying the monster falling on top of you. In that moment, a loud siren penetrates your ears, and the illusion of virtual reality begins to distort.
>"Cuut! That's enough for today!" Storm and Illumina come out of the backroom. "That was really good! I think you only died three times or so!"
"Excuse me?"
>"Weell, it's just an exercise, so you don't know how the real thing went" Storm shrugs with a smile. "A real big mare almost died fighting that thing. VR can't really capture the real impact of those blows."
"Are you saying I shouldn't have been hit?"
>"You shouldn't have been hit" Lumi raises a hoof. "A blow from that monster would have split your bones in two. And I don't know how resistant you would be to a real current discharge."
"I-I didn't have anything else..."
>"Last, you let the monster fall on top of you. The BMHP found out just how dense it was, enough to crush even a big mare. Still" the mare returns a smile, "you outperformed."

(1/2)
>>
>>29845630
If only we had a horn, we could have lifted the foal to safety, or move the monster off course.
>>
>>29845787
"Really?"
>"Oh, yeah, definitely! You came up with the solution really fast!" Storm puts a hoof on your shoulder. "Now it's just a matter of not getting hit at all, and fighting while ponies were actually all around you, and you'd be close to the real thing!"
"Wow..." and here you were feeling on top of the world.
>"We're not trying to discredit you, Twenty-One" the midnight pegasus lifts your chin up. "You did great. We're just letting you know in advance the situations we'll be facing together, as big mares."
>"Speaking of big, now it's time for a big dinner and bath!" Storm kicks the air with her forelegs.
>After eating grub, this time with a strong cherry flavor, your fellows show you the way to the pool area, a level down from the rest of the facility. A massive open cavern, thick metal supports holding the naturally spawning rock, hosts a series of pools made of what seemed to be an underground lake. Some are fit for little ponies, while others are basically three quarters of the lake for yourselves.
>"Aahhh..." Storm slips into the water without a second thought. "Best part of the week. Come on in, Twenty-One!" She beckons you. "Unless you're chicken because you don't know how to swim..." she puts on a smug face, booping herself.
>>
>>29845792
We can totally swim.
I wonder how these lakes are kept clean. Industrial sized filters? Magic? A combination of both? Do Pegasus have a natural resistance to electricity?
>>
>>29845792
Ask if any ponies from this project have looked for the source of the monster attacks. Let them know that you wish you could take the fight to the monsters.
>>
>>29845792
Get in.
So are monsters with strange materials the norm or are they mostly stuff I can punch.
>>
*horse noises*
>>
>>29845810
>>29845822
>>29845858
>>29845890
"I can totally swim" you enter the lukewarm waters and swat away the mare's self booping hoof. "Aah, the water's warm and everything... must be hard to keep this lake clean and conditioned."
>"That's what the BMHP has money to spare for" Illumina enters the pool slowly. "The investment return of a happy big mare is far too tasty to ignore."
"How do they keep doing these installations so huge? Magic?"
>"A good dose of magic and technology goes a long way" Storm chatters. "The water here is filtered..."
>"Heavily" Illumina interjects.
>"...and reused a lot. But girl, I don't care, I just know it feels goood..."
"So are monsters like that the norm, or will I be able to punch most of the stuff?"
>"Oh yeah, you'll definitely be able to punch most of them" Storm sinks in the water slowly. "We just like using the big ol' slimo because he's tough as a nut, and it helps you think on terms of how to use the city to your advantage."

(1/2)
>>
>>29846000
"Has anypony... I mean, has the project ever looked onto the source of the attacks?" You let go of your body, sliding across the polished underside of the lake, basically made into a tub. "There must be a reason why monsters are becoming huge."
>"Mmm, lot's of attempts, but every time they send somepony down into the ocean, a huge monster blocks their way" Storm mutters.
>"There's no feasible way to send a big mare. Yet" Illumina says. "When that happens, it might be a tipping point."
"I hope so. I'd like to go down there and find out what's happening..." the words become liquid in your mouth, and you let go of the thought for now.
>After a relaxing bath, you say your goodnights to Illumina and Solar Storm, and head to your room for a proper night's rest. Your body still feels warm, between the knowledge acquired, the action and the bath. You slip under the covers and sleep away.
>However, it seems that you dreamless sleep is cut short, as you suddenly awake with the light of your computer screen watching over you.
>"Miss Twenty-One!? Miss Twenty-One!" You raise your head lazily to find Firegazer's agitated face staring at you from the screen. "Emergency, Miss Twenty-One! A monster just appeared on the center-west shore! This is not a drill, I repeat, this is not a drill! Please get up!"

That's all for tonight! More tomorrow,
at the same hour. However, I'd like to know if the current starting hour is good, or at least tolerable. I can try to start a half hour later at most, let me know if you'd like to try.
>>
>>29846013
I have missed it a few times but that was just me catching up on lost sleep after an illness so It should be fine to keep this starting hour now.
>>
>>29846013
Get the fuck up.
>>
>>29846013
Respond grogly: "Just five more...wait what?"
>>
>>29846013
Panic and fall out of bed. Tell him we're on our way!
>>
>>29846013
Run out of the home base half-cocked and with toast hanging out of your mouth. One sock halfway on...
>>
>>29846013
Wa-what? What time is it? Isn't Illumina on patrol? I'm on my way!
>>
>>29846667
>>
>>29846013
>"There's no feasible way to send a big mare. Yet"
SHOO BE DOO!
>>
>>29846013
>Let's get dangerous
>>
File: #15 - Collect them all!.png (162KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
#15 - Collect them all!.png
162KB, 800x1200px
Hahah!
>>
>>29846013
Where are we supposed to go? We'll be there soon. Also have food ready for when I come back to celebrate.
>>
>>29848751
We should ask Lumi and Storm how they got their cutiemarks.
>>
>>29846085
>>29846152
>>29846193
>>29846449
>>29846667
>>29847509
>>29848308
>>29848835
"Mmm, just five more... Wait, what did you just say?" Your head shoots up.
>"The monster is now in the city, evacuation is under way. Please, get up and help Miss Storm and Miss Illumina!"
"Mmmpph!" You almost fall of your bed. "W-What hour is it!? Wasn't Lumi on patrol?"
>"It's six AM, and Miss Illumina finished her patrol hours ago!"
"Damn! I'm c-comin' aaaa...!" Disregarding your previous thought, you are now muzzle first on the floor. "Oww..."
>"A small ration of food will arrive in an instant!" Firegazer exclaims. "Please, take it and run to the east side lift!"
"East side... that's the one that doesn't cross over, right?" You remember it is the one you used with Storm the evening before. "Do me a favor, get us something tasty to celebrate when we're back, okay?"
>"I'll do my best! Good luck, Miss Twenty-One!" The pegasus unfolds his wings and salutes, very nervously and flustered, then ends the connection. At the same time, the door to your room opens, a truck entering at full speed with a toast-shaped portion of some cereal mash.
>"Take this, lady! Quick!" The truck driver from the other time waves at you.
"Alright, alright, time to get dangerous" you start turning around on yourself. "Omigoshomigoshomigosh, where are my socks!? Do I even have socks?" Rumaging through the spare bedsheets in the drawers under your bed, you're surprised to find a pair of front leg white socks. "Perfect!"
>Grabbing the toast with your mouth, and hurriedly putting on the socks to the point they slip, you run towards the elevator. Outside your room, the walls of the facility are coated in flashes of red, a mechanical feminine voice yelling 'EMERGENCY' every few seconds.

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh15.png (51KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh15.png
51KB, 400x400px
>>29850891
>You arrive at the lift, and the doors close with more urgency than usual. The same computer voice speaks: "Warning, emergency mode engaged."
"Huh? Waaaaahh...!" You slump to the floor as the elevator shoots up at incredible speed, stopping a few moments afterwards at ground level. "Stupid... elevator..."
>The noise outside is ridiculous, as is the visual spectacle: thousands and thousands of ponies running away, clogging all roads and walkways in somewhat orderly fashion. There's a vague outline of sunlight coming from somewhere past the lines and lines of buildings.
>"This is a standard procedure. Everypony move towards your designated emergency bunker. Threat has been classified as Level 5, 'District Menace'. Big Mares are currently facing the monster" an overblown voice resounds across speakers all around you. The ponies seem to head towards hatches in different spots, leading to shelters. Somehow, the large concrete road is clear, giving you space to run forwards, eating toast.
>Finally, you see it: just a few blocks away, a large, crustacean-like creature, similar to a shrimp but with pincers and lots of horrible tiny tentacles. In that moment, Storm appears in view past a corner.
>"Twenty-One! Now that you're here, we can make this a quick, clean fight!" The earth pony replies, pointing at the creature. "Lumi's distracting it, but with a combined attack we should be able to fell it immediately!"
>>
>>29850899
What are it's weaknesses? Can we, or you just fly up and smash it from a mile up?
>>
>>29850899
Should we just grab it from behind and then suplex it?
>>
>>29850899
Those punters look really dangerous. What are the we can rip it of?

If we rip it, we can crapple one claw with our forelegs and push off of the creature with our hind legs.
How's about two of us deal with the claws while the third focuses on offense?

Or do you have a better plan?
>>
>>29850958
>>29850927
>>29850918
No time to talk, one of our big mare comrades is already in a fight! Time to stop letting our dreams be dreams.
Dropkick the shit out of this shrimp.
>>
>>29850958
Let's do this!
>>
>>29850899
3 v 1? We got this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkOJ9uNj9EY
>>
File: bmh16.png (98KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh16.png
98KB, 400x400px
>>29850918
>>29850927
>>29850958
>>29850981
>>29851015
>>29851043
>Three versus one? This should be easy.
"What can you tell me about it? Weaknesses?"
>"For all we know, you just hit it until it dies. The problem is those pincers, we can't get hit by those" Storm explains, as you see a distant shape perform a flyby, trying to scoop a kick in the thing's face. The pincers raise up a distance, trying to grab Lumi's tail.
"So we need to take down the pincers! Grab it from behind?"
>"Exactly, now that you're here, one of us can sneak around while the other two distract it! Once both pincers are pinned, killing it is just a matter of time!"
>The Solar Storm before you is nothing unlike what you've seen in the past day. Serene, alert and oddly well spoken, she's taking her job extremely seriously. So does Illumina, risking her body every time she flies next to the pincers.
"Alright! Less talk and more action! You sneak up behind it!" Tired of waiting, you run up to the monster via the next available bigmareway.
>"W-Wait...!" Storm remains puzzled at your resolve. However, you've taken the advantage, and face the monster head on. Its tentacles writhe and the pincers click as it sees you.
"Let's see how you like THIS!" Doing a weird spinny thing, you raise your hind legs in a rolling jump and drop kick the shit out of the little prick. The 'thud' cracks windows in the nearby buildings with sonic expansion, and a horrible, tentacley noise comes out of the shrimps mouth, wherever that is.
>You back up and see there's a visible crack in its carapace. However, the pincers are moving in for the kill, straight for your neck. You manage to dodge for a while, but then are backed up against a skyscraper.
"Dang! Storm!? Lumi!?" You call your friends, but they're both too far away. You need to buy a few more precious seconds, as the pincers launch straight towards you!
>>
>>29851128
Fall backwards and kick the claw up.
>>
>>29851128
Rip off the top of the building behind us and slam it on its head.
>>
>>29851128
>You manage to dodge for a while, but then are backed up against a skyscraper.
roll to the side and hope it lodges its claws inside the building. if it does start smashing at the joints, at the point where two pieces of the carapace connects.
>>
>>29851195
>>29851211
>>29851250
>When the claw falls, so do you, avoiding it and kicking with your hind leg so it stays up. The other claw comes forward, and you roll out of the way.
"Ughh...!" Your head spins as you get up. Looking around, you realize you've made a mess of the road, walkways and plenty of stuff, but with the monster in melee range, there's little time to worry about that.
>You grab the top of the nearest building, and with bigmarean force, rip it straight off, causing debris to rain all around it. With the solid plank of roof, you smack the lobster straight across the face. Another little crack shows up, and it roars in disgust.
>"I got it, Two-One!" In that moment, Storm shows up, grabbing one of the pincers at the 'arm' that connects it to the main body. In the ensuing confusion, you do the same with the other. Between the two of you, the beast is locked. "Now, Lumi!"
>The two of you forcedly turn the monster around, exposing its cracked chest to the skies. In the middle of the azure sky of dawn, Illumina descends, bringing both hooves forward. The impact almost knocks you and Storm away, a disgusting hole of pink flesh opening in the monster's front.
>"Twenty-One!" The earth pony yells. "On the count of three, we pull against each other! One!"
"Two!"
>"Three!" The two of you pull on the pincers, ripping them straight off. A bloody mess of flesh and gore floods the streets, as the creature thrashes everything around it. Buildings fall in ruins like candy on a basket.
>Suddenly, the little tentacles on top of the monster's head start elongating, and there's enough of them to target all three of you. They begin to tickle you, Storm and Illumina, catching you slightly off guard.
>"Pffhahah! Damn youahaha!" You struggle against the tentacles with your friends, but this seems to be the monster's last stand. Before it gets worse, you need to do something!
>>
>>29851195
>>29851211
>but then are backed up against a skyscraper.
>>
>>29851334
hit the main body thought your ticking fit. What's it trying to do?!
>>
>>29851334
Bite each others tentacles to free yourselves.
>>
>>29851334
Ask the other what we should do. Monsters don't typically tickle big mare, do they.>>29851372
>>
>>29851334
>>29851372
>>29851382
Ew. What if the tentacles are poisonous?
>>
>>29851389
What if they're like a jellyfish and the tickles are actually it poisoning us?
>>
>>29851336
How does getting backed up affect our ability to rip off the roof behind us?
>>
>>29851389
I want to say "shrimp aren't poisonous though." but who even knows with this quest.
>>
>>29851415
That, or it wants one last fuck before it dies, and it's failing to find a hole. But you're most likely right about the poisoning. At least more likely to be right then the sex.
>>
>>29851372
This.
>>29851389
Then they fix us up back at base.
>>
>>29851440
Anon. Some poisons can kill people in less then a few minutes, maybe even in less time depending on its potency. Besides. Pony teeth aren't made for tearing. they're made for grinding. it would take too long to chew through all those tentacles.
>>
>>29851477
It is worth a try at least.
>>
>>29851334
Try ripping the tentacles apart.
>>
>>29851370
>>29851372
>>29851382
>>29851389
>>29851574
"H-Helpahaha! I-Is this naahahtural!?" You try to ask in the middle of the tickles.
>"I hahahave no ideaahaha eeehehe!!" Illumina jumps all over the place, trying to get away.
>A bunch of tendrils ensnare your hoof, and begin to suckle on it. That's when you know the party's over: these things might contain a bunch of poison, or some other crazy trick! You think about biting them, but if it's indeed poison, that can't possibly help.
>Taking a deep breathe, you push away laughter and grab the tentacles with your other hoof, then pull savagely, enough to tear concrete apart. The little things simply detach from the main body, finally ridding you off tickles.
"Alright!" You turn around and face the monster at the front. The hole Illumina punched through is seeping, flesh escaping the carapace walls. What a horrible thing! You better push it back in. "Take this, and this, and this...!" With your hooves, you stop, kick and punch the flesh, causing the monster to go down, down down...
>"Alright, that's enough, Twenty-One! It's dead!" Storm grabs your legs in a lock from behind, while Illumina checks on the body. The tentacles don't move anymore. "We did it."

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh17.png (37KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh17.png
37KB, 400x400px
>>29851643
>As the sun finally rises over the buildings, you sit down take a look around you. A lot of tall ones have fallen, and the roads are completely smashed, in part by your large hooves. The sight is quite depressing.
>"This is a post attack announcement. The Big Mares have defeated the monster. Automatic City Repair systems initiated. Census count complete, total casualties: zero" you hear the PSA voice yell through speakers all across the city.
>"Why that look? I think we did a textbook job!" Illumina approaches you and boops your nuzzle.
"Oh, I... that's great. I'm a bit dizzy..."
>"It's your first time, of course you are. Here" Storm lends you a hoof, and you get up. "Ouch, your leg..."
"Hmm?" You look at it. It's covered in creepy kiss marks, where the tentacles held you. "Ew, gross gross gross!"
>"Let me see" Illumina takes a look. "Thank goodness, it didn't penetrate the skin. Still, let's go back, it might be worth looking at."
>"I think it's just a rash" Storm sniffs the marks, then takes a lick off one. "Mmm, tastes like seafood."
"Unbelievable..."
>"Hey, Twenty-One" Illumina takes your side. "You did great there. Perfect coordination, you'll fit right in."
>"Mhm! Welcome to the team" Storm takes up the other side. D-Damn these big mares and their sappy big welcomes...
>>
>>29851648
Huh. Only kissing? Is it weird that I kind of feel bad about killing it now? Kisses are sort of harmless.
What happens to the body? Study? Disposal? Recycle?
>>
>>29851648
So what happens to the body? Let's go back and get examined. Then we can eat the food that we have waiting for us
>>
>>29851648
Wave to the citizens on our way back if we see any.
>>
>>29851669
Leave it to the smart ponies anon. We're the muscle.
>>
>>29851682
Yes. Get friendly with the citizens.
>>
Awww we did not bite them. Oh well it is dead that is the important thing.
>>
>>29851648
I can't believe a big mare nearly died fighting the blob thingy in real life. And those pincers were pretty dangerous. If only there was some way to convince those monsters to bugger off else where. Maybe.....make one a pet?
>>
>>29851666
>>29851669
>>29851682
>>29851709
>>29851721
"Buuh..." you let the two mares squeeze you, then shoot another glare at the body. "So, what happens now? Do we have to dispose of the body, or do they do that for us?"
>"Leave it to the BMHP guys" Storm explains. "Usually they bring bodies in through the back door for research. Every monster we kill might give us a new discovery, help develop big stallions, or scuba diving big mares, or who knows what else?"
>"Or provide us with a generous amount of meat" Illumina licks her lips.
"No way! You eat the monsters you kill?"
>"Hey, food is food. Don't be picky, or else you won't grow up! Don't you wanna get big?" Storm chuckles.
>You make your way back to the elevator, passing by ponies returning from the underground shelters on the way. According to your partners, there's a whole network of them, but they're only prepared for temporary accomodations, and cramped at that. The ponies stare, cheer and greet you across the eye level walkway, as you and your friends reply with victorious hoof salutations.
"Is it wrong that I feel, I don't know, bad about killing it? I mean, it was kissing me. Maybe it was alone..."
>"Maybe, but in the meanwhile he destroyed a few buildings and could have killed who knows how many ponies?" Storm frowns. "We still need to learn about them, but they won't stop buggering us...!"

(1/2)
>>
>>29851866
"Yeah. I can't believe it was actually that tough. Those pincers... and another big mare almost died fighting that blob! Maybe... maybe we should keep one as a pet, to study them!"
>Storm and Illumina look at each other, then begin to laugh hysterically.
"I'm serious, you, you...!"
>"Alright, alright. We can look into it, but I'm telling you, it won't be pretty" Storm shakes her head, holding back tears of laughter.
>Turns out, you left your white socks in the elevator panic. You recover them with a blush, and make your way down to the complex. Right as you step out, a metallic platform levels with you.
>"Good job, you three!" Felix waves at you, cup of coffee held in his magic and bags in his eyes. "How does it feel to be a fully tested big mare now, Twenty-One?" He cocks his head to the side with a sort of innocent grin.

That'll be all for tonight, more tomorrow, same hour as always.
>>
>>29851876
Pretty good. It was great to defend my city.
>>
>>29851876
Feeling good Felix, but the damage to buildings kind of sucks for the people who use or live in them.
>>
>>29851876
Oh boy, the collateral damage. It hurts my heart.
>>
>>29851876
When do I get to dropkick something else?
>>
>>29851648
Good, and we even got our first kiss. No wait...second. Not bad for two days.
>>
File: #21.png (238KB, 2100x2004px) Image search: [Google]
#21.png
238KB, 2100x2004px
big mare rump bump
>>
>>29851876
I wish we had some kind of weapon out there like a baton. How feasible do you think it would be to make one? But other then that it felt pretty good.
>>
>>29854577
That's awesome.
>>
You're my hero Twenty-One!
>>
File: buh.png (51KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
buh.png
51KB, 400x400px
>>29856110
>>
>>29856169
Please sit on me!
>>
>>29856169
Can i take a selfie while leaning on your behind?
>>
File: bmh18.png (93KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh18.png
93KB, 400x400px
>>29851897
>>29851912
>>29852179
>>29852812
>>29853255
>>29854981
"I feel pretty good, it was great to defend the city" you talk as you wal. "I kinda feel bad about all the damage we caused..."
>"Hmm? Oh, yeah, remind me to tell you how that works some other day. But don't worry, you did fine, promise!" The unicorn replies nonchalantly. "What are those marks?" He points at your foreleg.
"Oh, this! The monster grabbed me with some... tentacles, and tried to kiss me. It was gross. Is there any way I could get some sort of weapon? Like a baton, something to smash from a distance!"
>"You can work that out with the director, other big mares have weapons, so why the friggin' hell not?" Felix smiles, full of confidence. "Looks like you're learning the tricks of the trade, so I'm happy for you. As you can see, attacks can happen any time of the day."
"How frequently? I can't wait to dropkick something else."
>"Oh, at least once a week " the unicorn says. "I've gotta file reports, there's usually a bunch of paperwork after a monster attack, we need to bring this thing in... I'll catch up with you later love!" The metallic platform speeds up, grinding against the wall in its mechanized glory.
>You head to your room, parting ways with Illumina and Storm, to find something buzzing around. As you get closer, you recognize your mother's face, flying next to a second shelf installed right under the one with all the potted plants and trees.
>"Oh, dear, I'm sorry, I was hoping I could finish before you arrived" Feather Bed flies up to your muzzle and drops in for a hug.
"Mom! What are you doing here?"
>"I told you I would look for a picture of your father" she points at the new shelf. "I asked the scientists if they could make a bigger version for you."
>A picture in a wooden frame rests on the shelf. In it, you can see a clearly younger Feather Bed nuzzling a large, tall stallion pegasus with a bushy moustache and eyes brimming full of confidence.
>>
>>29857242
Thank mom for bringing the photo. Ask what your dad's favorite food was, what did he not like? What did he like to do for fun? How'd you meet him? Do we have grandparents that are still around?
>>
>>29857242
Try not to cry.
cry a lot
>>
>>29857242
The picture alone says so much about him. So mom, I think I need a proper name now. What do you think about Feather Gust?
>>
>>29857302
Awe come on. Canter hold out on the name choosing for a while long? Picking a name is serious business.
>"I was thinking, well... what were you going to name me?"
>"Oh!" the pegasus looks away for a moment, blushing. "To be honest, I never settled on a name... your grandmother, Feather Gust, passed her name to me, so I was thinking to do the same with you."
>"The same? Hmm" there are a lot of good names that you could have with 'Feather'. "Nothing else?"
>"I'm sorry, these months I've been more worried about any news the doctors had on your growing" your mother flies up to your forehead, giving you a kiss that warms your entire body. "But we can think about it together, right? It will be fun."
>>29857242
What about Feather Fall? Or Sooty Gust?
>>
Swear vengeance upon the monsters for killing your dad when?
>>
>>29857343
Fuck my suggestion Feather Fall is much cooler.
>>
>>29857272
>>29857300
>>29857302
>>29857343
>The picture alone puts more in your mind that you thought you could handle. He seems like the kind of pony that would always rise to the occasion, ready to help, strong, dependable...
"Wow, mom, that's..." your muzzle starts to tremble. "That's great, I..." before you can say another word, a steady stream of tears floods your view, and you lower your head.
>"Ohh, dear, it's alright, let it all out" your mother flies around, landing on top of your mane and brushing it. Your enhanced senses allow you to feel exactly where she is touching you. "Your father was one of the most honest, hard working ponies you could meet. He became a local chief of the fire department through his work alone."
"Fire department?" You try to hold back more tears.
>"Well, when a huge monster isn't threatening to destroy the city, we still have fires, accidents, wannabe villains... the police and fire department are just as important" Feather Bed speaks idly. "I couldn't count how many ponies he's saved before that day."
"Wow. What kinds of things he liked? What was his favorite food?"
>"He didn't dislike a lot of things, we were always meeting with his coworkers to go to different places. He had this southern place where we used to eat pizza every week."
"How did you meet him?"
>"Oh, honey" your mother chuckles. "That's a long story. I think you deserve to hear it, but some other time, maybe. So, was everything fine outside? Did you kill the monster?"
"Damn right we did! It took a bit of a fight, but there were no casualties" you smile and look up. Your mother descends on your muzzle again. "Say, I was thinking about my name. Would you think grandma would be sad if I named myself after her? Is she even still around?"

(1/2)
>>
>>29857395
>Your mother shakes her head. "None of your grandparents are, and neither me nor your father had siblings, so... it might just be the two of us."
>You can't help but to cry a little bit.
"Then... how about something like Feather Fall? Or Sooty Gust? I don't know, something along those lines..."
>"I think those names all would fit you perfectly" your mother flies up and kisses your forehead. "Are you sure you want a name so soon? Whatever you want, I'm fine with."
>In that moment, the door opens, and Storm, Illumina and a couple of metallic platforms enter, followed by several trucks carrying containers full of bright orange liquid
>"Hi!" One of the platforms extends from the wall and meets your eye, Firegazer riding it. "Congratulations on your first successful battle, Miss Twenty-One! As you requested, we had some few hundred gallons of orange juice, so I asked storage to pull them up!"
>"This is amazing, I thought it ran out weeks ago" Storm kicks the air, careful not to hit anything around her. "Good planning ahead, Two-One!"
>"Well, your friends are here to celebrate, so I better leave you alone" your mother kisses you again. "My room is close, so call me through the computer when you need me. Mommy loves you, mwah mwah."
>"I should leave as well, Miss Twenty-One" Firegazer salutes.
>"Not me" Felix shows up in another platform. "If there's a party, I'm already invited."

Regarding the name in particular,
you can choose anything whenever you like,
as long as you agree and make a definitive vote.
>>
>>29857405
Aww yeah, drink some of that orange juice.
>>
>>29857405
Why ya leaving, Firegazer? After we get to eating ask Storm and Lumi about their cutiemark and how they descovered their powers. Ask if we'll stay all gray. Felix mentioned us changing.

I vote Feather Fall.
>>
>>29857437
>>29857470
"Aw, why are you leaving, Firegazer?" You ask the pony in the already moving platform.
>"Yeah! Stay and have a juice, little boy!" Storm is already pouring one in a plastic glass, big mare sized.
>"Well, if you're okay with me being here..." the pegasus shrugs. Along with the big glasses, there are also regular ones, and soon even the truck drivers are having a nice orange juice. It tastes incredibly refreshing.
"This is great, I love the color!" You look deep into the plastic vessel. "I will grow out of this grey, right Felix?" You ask the unicorn right beside you.
>"Yup. It's almost guaranteed, unless you suddenly decide you like it. Most big mares take a few months to finish growing. Storm here has the record with just a little under a month" he points at the earth pony.
"Really? How did it happen? Did you also get your cutie mark?" You look at her, then at Illumina. "What about you, Lumi?"
>"Well, it took me a bit more than Storm, but it was during a terrifying fight in the middle of the night, that I found out my talent was to cast away the dark" the pegasus explains.
"Oh?" Interesting. They did mention something about big mares having strange powers...
>"Yeah, something like that happened to me. There was this attack, a very strong monster, Lumi and I were against the ropes..." Storm downs the glass, her eyes looking a bit out of focus. "It was terrible. So many died, and all because I wasn't fast enough... I wasn't good enough."

(1/2)
>>
>>29857405
I vote we choose a name later. It's gotta be something cool and meaningful and carefully thought out. Sure the names could be either one of those, but maybe after a few days or a week we can come to a consensus?

Guys? What do you think? Throw around name ideas until a week or a few days in quest time?
>>
>>29857619
>The room falls in silence. Felix gestures at you, his hoof crossing his neck as if to indicate it's a taboo kind of subject. Firegazer simply stares at his glass. However, you can't just let go.
"Storm...?" You beckon the mare to look at you. "Was that... was that how my father died?"
>The moment your words depart, both big mares become visibly tense. Illumina's eyes dart around the room, finally settling on the recently framed picture of your parents. Storm just looks at you, her mane poofing down a bit.
>"Yeah... I, you know, I was going to tell you another day" she says. "I couldn't save so many, Lumi was out cold... up until then, I never thought I'd be a strong fighter. But only after those ponies died, I faced myself and thought 'if you're not, then you're just here for nothing'. My colors, my power, my cutie mark, it all made sense just then. I should have realized sooner, that I..." she sighs. "What I guess I'm trying to say is, I'm responsible for the death of your father, and so many others. Not Lumi, not anypony else, but me" her head suddenly drops to the floor. "I'm sorry. I can't go back, I can't do anything about the past, I'm sorry. I'll do better, I promise" her words choke, and a small pool of water forms under her forehead.
>>
>>29857628

Give her a hug and reassure her that she did the best she could.
>>
>>29857628
Just keep fighting hard and I'll be happy.
>>
>>29857628
>she wasn't fast enough to save father
>never know what it will be like to have a family with a mother and father
>partially the reason why we are a big mare that fights monsters
>very dangerous job
>be very sad big mare
>But can't be mad at Storm because we barely even knew the guy
>practically strangers
>things were out of her control
>insert somber atmosphere
>.....
>[sad sippies]
>>
>>29857628
So what's your power?
>>
>>29857628
No, you are not responsible. You are responsible for stopping that monster that could have hurt and killed many more. You did your best and that's all you can do. Now, tell me how you stopped that thing.
>>
>>29857692
Also this >>29857648
>>
>>29857648
>>29857692
>>29857704
Say whaaaaat? Shoot, color me surprised. Not one of you wants to some a little anger, or snout scruntching? Sure sure, kind of not her fault, but it seems like something someone would get bent out of shape over.

Ok maybe that's not the best way I could have sold my argument. I just saying, maybe Twenty-One could show a little misdirected anger/irritation by the fact that Storm was in some ways responsible for the death of the father. Which shes not responsible for.
>>
>>29857628
It was the monster's, fault not hers.
>>
>>29857755

Why cause unnecessary drama? This is our partner and friend, and she's already beating herself up over it. There is no reason to berate her over something that happened months and months ago. Sure it resulted in something bad, but she tried to prevent it and she couldn't.
>>
Hey, if our Dad was a firefighter, maybe we can be a fire fighter? Similarly, I suggest Fire Fall as a potential name for us to take.
>>
>>29857779
I think there's some irony in that name. A fire fighter names fireball?
>>
>>29857648
>>29857660
>>29857672
>>29857677
>>29857692
>>29857704
>>29857755
>>29857764
>You can feel the blood rise up to your cheeks. To think, your father could still be here, smiling at you, touching you...
>But somehow, after what you've gone through, you know you can't be mad at her. With your hooves softly around her cheeks, you lift her head up.
"No, stop. You're not responsible, if anything, you're responsible for dealing with the monster and preventing more deaths. I'm not going to say I'm not angry, but I can't be angry at you, Storm. I'm angry at the monsters, all I want right now is to learn how to be the best fighter, to finish this menace once and for all, and you're going to help me understand how everything works, so we can do it together. All of us" you look at Illumina as well.
>Storm's eyes, previously drying, open up just one more time for a single marely tear, which you reciprocate. Her hooves meld with your own, and you both join in a hug of warm camaraderie.
"So, how did you kill the monster?" You ask, once the hug is broken. Storm's face turns very serious.
>"I destroyed it. With these two hooves" she raises her forelegs.
>"Isn't this nice? Orange juice for everypony!" Felix suddenly yells, causing an impromptu round of cheers.
>You spend pretty much the rest of the day drinking juice and talking to each other. You bounce some name suggestions to your friends and they all give you a 'time will tell' sort of look. The juice flows, and the tears run dry, until all that remains is the shining smiles of three big mares. You are just beginning to understand how hard your life might be from now on, but if there's a pony in this town that can do the job coming up, by your father, that is you.

-ISSUE 1: THE END-
>>
>>29857831

Oh that was good.
I can't wait for the next issue to come out.
>>
>>29857774
Yeah yeah. Yes, I guess you're right, but the thing is, I was almost completely sure that everyone would want to comfort Storm and say it wasn't her fault. Because the MC is a "good" character.

I just don't know. I was trying to look at this from a story telling perspective, and I was thinking, "maybe with would be a reasonable and logical choice of action for the MC to do or feel despite the irrationality." Because not every action is done with logic? I hope I made some sense.
>>
File: #23 - Collect them all!.png (150KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
#23 - Collect them all!.png
150KB, 800x1200px
This marks the end of our first issue/thread. The way it's going to work, every thread will be a self contained issue, to give me a better shot at preparing story elements and such. But it won't be gone for long, next thread will begin at Sunday, at the same hour as always.
To make sure, you'll be able to shape 21's colors, abilities and name through actions, even if you end up not deciding something after a long time, something will come up based on how you've acted. So don't worry, there's plenty of time to choose name, special power and the like! Speaking of which, I did purposedly move the powers issue a little, you'll be able to learn about them in full next issue. So I'll see you on Sunday, thanks for playing and I hope you had fun!
>>
File: 1490470770408.gif (30KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1490470770408.gif
30KB, 640x400px
QM is gone. Time for the small mares to rise up and rebel.
>>
>>29857831
So what kind of things do you learn reserching the monsters.
>>
>>29857831
One Punch Mare super power?
>>
>>29857931
No. I like opm but no.
>>
>>29857852
You did, and I agree. It would be better and a bit more real, so to speak, to have 21 flip at least a bit. Still, qm did okay - at least mentioning the anger in passing. Maybe two one is just a better person than you and I give her credit for.
Only second issue can tell.
>>
>>29858451
Bump
>>
File: 1354058404994.png (214KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
1354058404994.png
214KB, 410x410px
>>29860056
No bumps now, only sage's
>>
>>29857831
You said that when I was training on the blob monster protecting the foal with my body killed me. Would I at least have saved the foal?
>>
Thank you, Twenty-One!
Thread posts: 388
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.