[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Satyr Abomination Thread #203: Childhood Rivals Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 502
Thread images: 103

File: 1482008415751.png (1MB, 1931x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1482008415751.png
1MB, 1931x1600px
Previous Thread >>29750588

>What is a 'Satyr Abomination' thread about?
A satyr is what happens when a human and a pony decide to get freaky and end up having a child. This thread is dedicated to the art and written works about these lovable creatures.
>What are the rules?
There are no thread specific rules, do what you want.
>What is the continuity (world/characters/attributes)?
Whatever you want it to be. Everything is a variable, there are no absolutes. Characters, names, genders, personalities, relationships, backgrounds, writing style, genre. If you want to know the common headcanons of certain characters, read some stories or ask the thread.

Searchable Archive:
http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/search/?tags=satyr
Story by Parent:
http://pastebin.com/qFf46ep5
Author List:
http://pastebin.com/RFgtrECq
Satyrs by Parent:
http://pastebin.com/iUWLGvB4
Dropbox
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m74cw1zph214irq/AACgNqIgES4fQORdx3rooQoVa?dl=0
>>
File: Mal.png (190KB, 440x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Mal.png
190KB, 440x1024px
Mal!
>>
>>29817159
"No torture is too good for my little girl's clit."
>"Aww, thanks dad."
>>
Mal is malware.
>>
>>29817159
Is a beautiful young woman.
>>
>>29817419
Not even bullet ant torture?
>>
>Things are pretty stressful at Ponyville's school
>There are more kids - satyrs and ponies - there now than ever before
>It's too much for Cheerilee to handle, so she asks you if you can help her a little and work as a temporary teacher until they can find and hire a real teacher
>The class you're scheduled to teach is the same one your kid is in
>How do things go?
>>
>>29817493
It depends, what grade is it and what the hell am I teaching? If it's some bullshit like the art or theater classes I had to take, we'll watch Finding Nemo or some show/cartoon/movie and I'll make up something like "We're watching it to appreciate the art of the movie."
>>
>>29817493
>"Good morning class! My name is Mr. Anonymous, but you can call me Mr. A, dawg!"
>No
>"Some of you might also know me as Dee & Jay's old man-, hey there they are!"
>GOD NO
>"Jay, sup! It's me, dad! YO! Pops to lil man, you there?"
>REEEEE
>"Dee, baby, I didn't forget about you. You wanna help your old man beatbox some role call?"
Things could've went better
>>
>>29817492
If that's what it takes to make her feel like the most special little torture toy in the world.
Even if it takes gympie gympie stuffing.
>>
>>29817493

"Alright, okay, settle down."
>You wait for silence to wash over the room before writing your name on the chalkboard.
"As you can see, provided you're not illiterate, my name is Mister Anonymous."
>You glance to your daughter and try to hide your smirk.
"But really there's only one thing you need to know about me... I am a generous god."
>>
>>29817493
>enter the classroom
>survey the situation
>watch as daughter/sonfu(s) bury their face(s) in their hands
>walk up to the desk
>FLIP THAT MOTHERFUCKER
"School is for nerds. Follow me, we're going outside."
>take them into the woods
>most of them get eaten
>only the strong survive
>single-handedly alleviate the pressure on the schools due to excess students
>start up a survival camp
>make dosh
>fight off pesky parents and princess who want to hold me accountable for not preparing their children for the wild, wild world

Living the dream.
>>
>>29817599
>>fight off pesky parents and princess who want to hold me accountable for not preparing their children for the wild, wild world
This is stupid on the parent's part. If their kid is alive then they've proven that they ARE capable of looking after themselves. If they're dead then it's okay, because they no longer have to worry about the wild world and don't NEED to be prepared. Dead people tend to have very few worries.
>>
>>29817628
What's the satyr afterlife/underworld like? Does it mostly involve skeleton satyrs frolicking and having a good time for all eternity after finally having been freed from their flesh prisons?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXkQSiJG7fk
>>
File: OrangeEating.png (951KB, 1500x4500px) Image search: [Google]
OrangeEating.png
951KB, 1500x4500px
Using this opportunity to add a comma I forgot.
>>
>>29818316
They'd be really good at boxing.
>>
>>29818325
>"ATATATATATATATA!!"
>>
>>29818316
It would look funny as hell and probably get bullied by the other kids.
>>
>>29818365
All the more reason for the reverse-satyr to get really good at beating the shit out of others.
>>
>>29818316
Who are the parents?
>>
>>29818438
Scootaloo.
Unfortunate family. Wheelie came out fine, but one came out with the horse half on top.
But the third got it the worst by far, and came out as a futa. It brings only shame upon its family.
>>
>>29818464
We need art of this reverse satyr.
>>
>>29818473
No we don't.
>>
>>29818473
Already exists.
>>
>>29818490
Cuter than I would have thought.
>>
>>29817510
>what grade is it
How about fifth grade?
>and what the hell am I teaching?
Well, it would be really dumb of Cheerilee to hire you to teach others something you don't even know about or hate. So let's say she has asked you to teach them the thing you're good at, be it math or language or geography or whatever it is.
>>
>>29817628
Exactly. Somebody has to take responsibility for this mess, and it can't be me because I'm cleaning it up.
>>29817678
Eternal reruns of my little human, gen 3. Unless they get into Satyr heaven.
>>
Has there been any news recently on that satyr rom hack someone was making?
>>
File: 619508.png (572KB, 1513x1322px) Image search: [Google]
619508.png
572KB, 1513x1322px
>>
File: krita_2017-04-07_21-43-16.png (33KB, 330x391px) Image search: [Google]
krita_2017-04-07_21-43-16.png
33KB, 330x391px
>>
Which of the younger satyrs look up to some of the older ones?
>>
>>29820708
Depends. At a specific age, at an age you have in mind, or just in general throughout their whole life/ or at least to adultdhood?
>>
>>29820721
I was thinking more of the latter
>>
File: hope_preview.png (527KB, 466x847px) Image search: [Google]
hope_preview.png
527KB, 466x847px
I'll have to pay extra to get express shipping but this one'll be ready for BABSCon.
>>
>>29821174
Cute! Hope you have fun at the con.

And still looking forward to that NSFW patreon
>>
>>29820731
Hmmm, I'd say Prism admires Sapphire's view and skill with male fashion as well as female. She wishes she was as good as her when it came to unisex stuff as well as specific gendered clothing. Probably the same with Sugar Chimes, but also with Sapphire's pretty singing voice. Her cousin has pipes!

Sapphire admires and crushes on Cider. Specifically her tenacity, strength, and perseverance. Girl is stubborn in a good way.

Timber adores Ace; who got bullied being one of the first satyrs, but got stronger; as well as learning how to be one of the first proficient flying pegasatyrs. Plus, she's so pretty. Like looking up to an idol.

Gargle admires Snapshot's confidence in who he is. I mean, ignoring all else, that is a damn admirable strength. Who here can 100% say they not only know who they are, but accept and like it?
>>
I don't know why, but I can't help imagine that Timber and Utah would detest each other. Something about it just seems right.
>>
>>29821735
Because cowboy and injuns?

Joking aside, I don't really see any reason they would.

That conflict their moms had? Not their business.

Opposing political agendas? I doubt either of them would be that pig headed or extreme.

Even if you go for some extreme hcs with them; I doubt Utah would be some sort of eco-terrorist or Timber would be some sort of criminal.

Hell, don't their parents have family cookouts together?
>>
>>29821907
No no, that last one is why. What are they cooking? Steak. Beefy juicy tender steak. Which Utah does not eat, because of the GF. And here he is, watching this smug asshole eat it. Taking long bits, moaning, enjoying it. Oh, and that's hole's friend and kid is there too, also enjoying it. Needless to say, he has qualms with said asshole (his father), his daughter (Cider), the friend (Fluttershy's husband), and the friend's son (Timber). Vendetta; vendetta on them all.
>>
File: 1487290731790.jpg (412KB, 1540x2001px) Image search: [Google]
1487290731790.jpg
412KB, 1540x2001px
"Why so gloom there pretty lady? You should be happy somebody cool like me was able to buy all three of you together. Not many buns get so lucky as to all be still together."
>"But we still got sold." The chubby cutie replies with a poisonous snarl as the cart rolls along the road.
"Well the Bun Empire is a respectable organization, but its gotta make money somehow."
>The bun makes no reply and just broods annoyed as the silent armless one just looks forward.
>The perky one at least seemed excited, even if she had to be carried onto the cart.
>Still, not a bad hall. You had been saving for over a year for this day and made out with 3 more buns than you were expecting to get. But then again, you played it smart and went to the discount line.
>Still, in your lustful hunger for cute fuck toys you realize you may have overdone it. Like going to the store without having eaten you came home with more than you really needed.
>Thoughts of how to feed and provide for these buns began flowing through your mind. At least the angry one looks able bodied so she can do some work but the others.
>Well, a thought for another day, the bun who sold these cuties to you was very specific ("NO REFUNDS")

>As the cart rolls up to your cozy home, 2 bed 1 bath, you slide off the cart and beckon for the disabled bun.
>She slides to you eagerly enough and into your hands as the quiet one dismounts on her own. For having no arms she carried herself well with feet alone.
>The brooding one just slumps off with a heavy thud as she takes the little bag of their possessions and bellows.
>Holding a firm honey in one hand and fumbling with your keys in the other, you awkwardly force the door inward and enter.
"Well, come on in, have a seat."
>The buns follow behind as you set the one your holding down onto the couch. The others sit themselves as you head to the kitchen.
>Getting some cokes and jerky you head over and give each an equal share.
>>
>>29822062

>Not thinking this through the one you set by the armless bun just sits there as she looks at it befuddled as the brooding bun just holds it. The perky one is your favorite so far as she happily begins eating.
"So, I uhh, have a room you all can share. Its not very big but you should all be able to live there until I can figure something out."
>"Thats ok mister, we're used to all sleeping together." The cute one smiles before sipping at her soda. The quiet one makes no comment as the brooder just looks to the floor annoyed.
"Oh, well thats kinda good I guess. Well, let me show you around then."
>The silent one gets up and goes to the perky bun, she bends down and lets her crawl on her back like a piggy back ride. The other gets up and waits as you take them on the dime tour.
"Right there is the kitchen, even though its just a small corner of the home. We got our bathroom down here and if we keep coming down the hall we get to our rooms. Your room is here on the left, and mine is here on the right."
>You open their door and showcase the minimally furnished room, a fairly large bed, some shelves, and a closet. The three buns soak it up as they go in and even the angry one seems facisnated at her room.
"I'll let you three get settled and then we can talk about dinner." You smile
>Closing the door, the buns are left alone and wait a moment before looking at each other.
>"Well? Thoughts ladies?"
>"He seems annoying."
>"..."
>"I dont know, I like him, he seems nice."
>"He's just doing this so he can sleep with us."
>"Probably, but it could be worse." She shrugs as the silent one nods
>"He doesn't seem to want to do it by force." She almost whispers before going back to being silent.
>"Mmhmm, good point sis. In any case, a lazy lay every so often is a pretty good trade for a nice quiet home." She replies nonchalantly "But lets make this interesting, 4 carrots says he goes for Clover first." She smirks playfully to the brooding bun.
>>
>>29822070

>"M.me!? No way, he'll go for Dandelion." She says pointing to the armless bun as she shakes her head.
>"Hazel."
>"Me?" She replies in surprise "I dont know." She laughs "Im too CLINGY, get it?" She jokes as Clover shakes her head. Still, she was happy to be with her sisters.

>Clover sets the bag of stuff on the bed and begins to unload the few articles of clothing, as she does Hazel scoots herself over and picks up a cute little tanktop, “Mind if I wear this Dandy?”
>The silent one makes no reply aside from shaking her head as Hazel is given the ok to fit herself into it. Dandelion looks over the clothing too and bites down on a modest plain white tee. She drags it over and just stands in place with the shirt in her mouth as Clover notices and goes over.
>”Cmon Dandelion you know I cant read your mind. Just say if you need help putting something on.”
>It takes her a moment but Clover is able to pull down her shirt and get it nice and adjusted. The words (“Juicy”) in bright pink font are the only decorations on the shirt as Clover keeps her thoughts to herself.
>Still, it was pretty drafty and though she hated the clothes the warren gave them she grabbed the only other shirt available. Not even an arm in and she could tell something was wrong. Tight, restrictive, and uncomfortable as heck.
>Clover stands in the room wearing the most unflattering tight and lumpy shirt in existence, which did little to complement her curvy, more to love body. She felt silly but its not like the other shirts would have fit any better.
>The three emerge from their room and head down the hall as you sit on the couch watching TV, noticing them coming you quickly turn it down as Clover walks over holding Hazel and sets her down on the couch.
>You cant help but notice how much the brooding one looks like a large pillow in a small case.
“Um, if you need extra clothes I left some in the closet for you all. It's probably a little big but..”
>>
>>29822075

>Clover notices you're looking at her directly and looks at her protruding belly before giving a silent snarl as she turns away and heads back to her room.
>As she does you get a nice look at her plump bun buns as the g string she was wearing left little to the imagination. Still, it was a nice view.
>”Hazel.” The quiet one speaks out breaking you from your admiring of bun body, “Food.”
>”Oh, right. Master, we're REALLY hungry.” Hazel pouts as she lays on the sweetness hard, folding back her ears as though to plead, appealing to your adorable addiction.
>You do an inside HNNGH and try not to show how well that swayed you.
“Well, today is a special occasion having you girls in my house. Wanna get something delivered?”
>”Delivered?” She asks tilting her head in confusion. Not sure if she's hamming up the cuteness or not.
“Yeah, like we place an order and somebody brings it to us.”
>Hazel smiles almost ear to ear as though it was the most exciting news in the world, “Yes! Yes Master! Can we please order delivered!?”
>You snort out a guffaw getting up as you head to the kitchen.
“Sure, let me place the order.”
>As you go to the other room Hazel quickly scoots over to Dandelion and whispers “Hey we did pretty well for ourselves, if he is important enough to have food delivered to him.“
>”He must be a lord.” She replies very softly as you come back holding a phone to your ear.
“Do you girls want salad with the pizza?!”
>”Mmhmm.” Hazel nods
“Ok!”
>Finished placing the order, you hang the phone and head back to the living room. As you do Clover enters from the hall, you look her over from top to bottom and see she put on your socks and faded Metallica shirt. From what you could tell she wasn't wearing any underwear but it was hard to see as the shirt cut off that part of her body.
>She notices your eyes lingering as she seems to frown looking away. You do the same and clear your throat a bit.
>>
>>29822079

“So, umm..you're Hazel, and you're?” You ask pointing to the armless one.
>”Dandelion.” She replies
“Ok, and..”
>”Clover.” The curvy angry one states not giving you the chance to address her directly.
“Well, I'm Anon, its a pleasure to meet you all. The pizza will take about 30 soooo...wanna watch TV?”
>The three buns all sit next to one another on the couch as you watch from your recliner. Each had their own way of sitting but Clover had the cutest as she sat indian style wearing your old shirt. Sadly despite your prior speculation she was not going commando, but was sporting a very tight and small pair of blue short shorts.
>Dandelion just sort of sat there, but then again she lacked the arms to really lounge. Maybe her posture was something she always thought of in case she had to get up in hurry. As for Hazel she laid her head on the arm rest and seemed the most content of the three.
>Its then the doorbell rings as she quickly perks up, “Pizza! Dandelion up!” She commands as Dandelion immediately stands, goes over to her and bends down as she crawls on for a piggy back ride.
“Its ok I can get it.”
>”No master let us, we've always wanted to do this.” Hazel smiles to you as you cant help but let her.
“Ok, ok just let me get you the money.”
>As you reach into your back pocket Clover and the rest walk to the door and open it, a youngish unicorn colt levitates some boxes and looks to the buns “Oh uh somepony ordered pizza?”
>Hazel is the first to answer, “Yes we did slave.”
“...”
>Clover snatches the boxes with a glare of contempt as Hazel continues “Hit him Dandelion.”
>With a swift kick she downs the colt as he lets out a series of pained cries.
“Oh my god!”
>The three buns look on from the kitchen as you practically beg apologize to this far younger stallion. Hazel can feel her stomach in knots as she waits for it all to be over “Why is Master apologizing to that peasant? Isn't he a lord?”
>>
>>29822082

>Dandelion ponders a moment before replying ”Maybe he's from another ruling warren?”
>”Oh no! That could cause a war!”
>Clover just replies with a dismissve “Tsk, great. Now we're gonna get sold again.”
>The door closes as you walk into the kitchen.
“Well I cant ever order from there anymore.”
>Hazel is at your feet in seconds as she sniffles on the verge of crying “We're sorry Master, please don't sell us!”
>Dandelion says nothing but you can see concern in her eyes as Clover looks to the floor more upset than scared.
“Whoa, whoa, relax, nobody is getting sold. I mean, MAYBE somebody might get arrested if he presses charges. But I've noticed ponies don't really follow up on many criminal charges.”
>Hazel seems to calm down a bit and rubs her wet eyes.
“Cmon.” You pick her up off the floor and bring her to the table as the others follow.
>After a quick setting of the table you crack open that bad boy pizza as the buns all look at it impressed. You begin serving yourself as the others wait patiently. You bite into your slice and munch in silence as the three wait in silence with you.
“Whats the matter? Aint ya gonna eat?”
>Hazel reaches but is cut off by Clover “Hazel! He didnt give us permission. You wanna get punished?”
>She stops and brings her hand back and looks to you sorrowfully “I I'm sorry Master.” You just chew slowly and wonder if this is some kind of game they're playing.
“You know I don't care if you serve yourself right? You can get food.”
>Hazel perks up having heard the magic words and begins to fill her paper plate with salad and pizza. The others do the same when they see no punishment has been given.
>By the time they are serving themselves Hazel is already chewing down a big slice “Its so good Master!”
>>
File: 1490572374131.png (494KB, 3668x2958px) Image search: [Google]
1490572374131.png
494KB, 3668x2958px
>>29822086

“Yeah, Pizza King is the best. Its a shame I cant order it anymore.” You somewhat sigh beneath your breath.
>”Well maybe we can reach a peace agreement with the Pizza Kingdom master?”
“I doubt it will be a beneficial one. And probably lots of spit in pizzas.”

A repost from what I had done earlier in /sad/. Its bun stuff but its not overly lewd and more SoL based so I figured I'd post it here
>>
>>29821174
That looks damn nice!
>>
>>29821951
>Steak. Beefy juicy tender steak. Which Utah does not eat, because of the GF.
This all just sounds stupid as hell. Do you really think anyone in Equestria would be okay with any human hunting and killing buffaloes or any sapient being?
>>
>>29822529
>Buffaloes
>Beef
>Not knowing it is called carabeef
Also, who says it came from Equestria? Also also, it is established early on there are carnivores in the series and that Equestrians are well aware they exist. Also also also; ponies have been shown to eat eggs.
>>
>>29822539
>who says it came from Equestria?
I'll give you that one. Griffins no doubt eat meat.
>it is established early on there are carnivores in the series and that Equestrians are well aware they exist
Do you think that means they are perfectly cool with a human butchering cows, deers, or ponies in the middle of the streets just because of it?
>ponies have been shown to eat eggs
Unfertilized eggs =/= living sapient beings.
>>
>>29822556
i mean, i highly doubt anon would butcher anyone in the middle of the street. it would be unsanitary, plus an inconvenience to divvy the meat right there.
>>
>>29822579
And I highly doubt Anon would be able to butcher anything without getting the Princesses' attention.
I imagine the only way you'd be able to get meat is if you either import it for a ridiculous sum of money from some place outside of Equestria, go fish, or hunt the wildlife in the Everfree forest.
>Timberwolves
Who knows, maybe they are edible if you cook it right?
>Timberwolf soup
>>
>>29822606
Maybe they'd have savory woodbits? I found this that says the deeper bark is kinda flavourless on its own, but could be used as a meat substitute in a pinch.
http://www.infohip.com/reports/pinesoup.htm
but, if he was a very desperate meat-seeker, i'm sure he'd find a way to lure animals off to harvest their sweet meats.
>>
>>29822637

The inner bark of cottonwood is also edible. Basswood leaves, too. Lots of trees have edible parts. So maybe timberwolves do, too.

But it probably wouldn't taste very meatlike.
>>
>>29821907
>Injun
I don't think his dad was being serious about him being 1/64th.
>>
Bumparooni.
>>
>>29824171
That's cute as fuck, despite missing the face.
>>
>Would you let your satyrs spend upward of 9 seasons trying to get a hold of 1998 McDonalds Mulan Szechuan McNugget Dipping Sauce?
>>
>>29824748
>not telling her about the secret menu instead
daughteru sharing her first mcgangbang with dad is a hallmark of satyr childhood
>>
>>29824748
No, but I would ask her to stop using memes in real life.
>>
>>29824748
>1998 McDonalds Mulan Szechuan McNugget Dipping Sauce
What's that?
>>
>>29824909
A meme from Rick and Morty that aired like last week now the internet is going crazy with it. It was at one point a nugget dipping sauce in promotion of the Disney film Mulan.
>>
File: Jack's Got a Big Gun.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Jack's Got a Big Gun.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>29824748
>Not 50 years of suffering
>>
>>29823478
Closer to 1/16th.
>>
>>29824171
>cloven
>>
>>29826576
It is minomoo.
Goats, sheep, deer and classical unicorns would also be cloven.
>>
File: 719545.png (85KB, 1765x1449px) Image search: [Google]
719545.png
85KB, 1765x1449px
>>
File: 758077.png (58KB, 933x700px) Image search: [Google]
758077.png
58KB, 933x700px
>>
>>
>>29828700
waiting for this picture to be posted cropped
>>
>>29828700
Darcy big
>>
File: young moos in lesbians.png (27KB, 536x382px) Image search: [Google]
young moos in lesbians.png
27KB, 536x382px
>>29828707
>>
File: Cropped.png (60KB, 1157x384px) Image search: [Google]
Cropped.png
60KB, 1157x384px
>>29828707
What the heck did you want this for?
>>
>>29828731
There's a fairly big age difference between the two. He'll catch up.
>>
>>29828859
Why would you want that to happen?
>>
>>29828869
Because that's how I imagine it.
>>
>>29828908
Hrn, personally I need to imagine Darcy being much taller than the average satyr.
>>
What does /sat/ want more of?
>>
>>29829594
Personally, I want some more interaction between the Zephyr Breeze satyrs & the Fluttershy satyrs.
>>
>>29829594
SoL shorts about Anon raising his daughterus.
Or in certain instances, his nieces, because his sister was kinda shit.
>>
>>29829666
You can't blame women for loving the horse dick, Satan
>>
File: Utah_Petunia.png (303KB, 586x510px) Image search: [Google]
Utah_Petunia.png
303KB, 586x510px
>>29829666
>>29829714
What niece did Anon raise?
>>
>>29829722
Some people Hc Anon raised Dagger... or, something slong those lines. Helped raise her?
>>
>>29830145
More like fugged her on the side because he's a neckbear
>>
>>29830145
In my HC, they were both raised by Anon's older sister Femanon since their parents were back on Earth. Although I suppose he probably would have babysat her occasionally when he was old enough to be left alone and she still wasn't.

And since they would have a spent a lot of time with each other, they would no doubt have had a great influence on each other, so in a sense they also helped raise each other. This is also why they share a lot of the same interests and in-jokes and spend a lot of time together.
>>
>>29825287
Keanu???
>>
>>29824171
Lady moos in your area want in on the satyr game. Click HERE to learn more.
>>
>>29831201
She's a cutie. I seem to recall seeing some porn of her a while back.
>>
File: 1462235531729.png (154KB, 822x800px) Image search: [Google]
1462235531729.png
154KB, 822x800px
>>
>>29829594
Friendly interactions between Hope and other satyrs.

I sometimes imagine that many of the other satyrs look up to Hope a little bit because she is the first satyr, so she is friends with almost every satyr there is. Not something Hope likes all the time because some satyrs are too clingy and a few others are just plain weird. But she puts on a smile anyway because hurting anyone is not something she wants to do unless she has to.
>>
>>29829003
I guess I imagine the apples and maybe at least Pinkie's family to be taller than normal satyrs.
>>
>>29831964
Why is there so little porn of Prism?
>>
>>29832967
Because she's a sweetie who would never dream of doing porn.
>>
>>29822763
What if it just looks like timberwolves are made of wood to fool larger predators into thinking that they're unedible?
>>
>>29833506
Inedible.

I always figured they are a form of evolved/magical plant matter, but the wood is something akin to an exoskeleton, with soft parts underneath.

Quickly gonna revive the old idea the Firginia keep her wood sanded, and has a bad habit of carving things into its surface.
>>
>>29832677
Imo only Darcy and Quartz are going to be especially huge, due to Mac being huge and genetic rng, respectively.
>>
>>29833841
I imagine Darcy is a bit taller than average for a female satyr, but not huge.

Not sure about Purity Quartz, but I'd probably go with the same. Bigger (and more importantly, more muscular) than the average female satyr, but not huge by human standards.
>>
>>29833841
>>29833880

I imagine that Purity Quartz looks a bit on the thin side but still tall & muscular enough that she still looks like she'll destroy you.
>>
How hard would it be I wonder for somebody to make a 3D satyr model for use in SFM. I can't model or rig for shit, but I can animate fairly well and would love to animate some of our old stories.
>>
File: the construction sisters.png (70KB, 772x1133px) Image search: [Google]
the construction sisters.png
70KB, 772x1133px
how large is pic related?
>>
>>29833895
She might be about the same height or slightly taller than an average human male. I guess if she's naked or wearing a tight top that you can see her toned muscles through, she'd look fairly intimidating.
>>
>>29833901
Right has a bit too wide hips. Left just looks dumb as hell.
>>
>>29833946
All of her pictures have her with bare abs so...
>>
>>29833973
That's because it looks hot. Doesn't mean she never wears T-shirts outside of our art.
>>
>>29833901
Joist would maybe be about the size of a normal woman. I tend to prefer that because of how smol ponies are, pone satyrs come in at around the 4'11 to 5'2 range.
But there's always exceptions, with some getting more human in their notsmol genes.
And maybe some Asian ones like Tonbo being basically pygmies.
>>
>>29833983
Well, this is just an area where our head canons don't match up then.
>>
>>29833896
>3D models
I would be happy if we just got sprite art to put in retro games.
>>
>>29833901
Idk, maybe about 4 feet and 6.
>>
File: 20170409_191226.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170409_191226.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>29829722
>cow
>>
If a dragon fucks a pony, does the offspring count as a satyr?
>>
>>29834684
Nope. Satyrs have to have a human component in them.
>>
>>29834684
I always took satyr to mean half human parent x whatever they fugged. At least in the context of this thread in particular
>>
>>29834693
>>29834696
Yeah, I suppose.
>>
Satyr has to pick the comfiest movie to watch with (insert character here).

What do they pick and who do they watch it with?
>>
File: Sick Tonbo.png (243KB, 1236x869px) Image search: [Google]
Sick Tonbo.png
243KB, 1236x869px
satyr is dying. how do you say goodbye?
>>
File: bowman2.png (476KB, 1200x700px) Image search: [Google]
bowman2.png
476KB, 1200x700px
>>29835591
Satyr
satyr
give me your answer do

I'm
half
cra
zy

All for the love of you
>>
>>29835464
The Room, Fluttershy and her army of kids.
>>
>>29833901
772 x 1133 pixels.
>>
>>29835699
You can go FUCK yourself. He said Comfy film. Not literal torture, you bastard! They're just children.
>>
>>29836222
So no watching Watership Down with my bun warrens?
>>
File: 14858176026165.png (262KB, 946x870px) Image search: [Google]
14858176026165.png
262KB, 946x870px
>>
>>29835464
Ichi the Killer, Gale and Drizzle.
>>
>>29837152
It's the best comedy they've ever seen, and now they have a new thing to bond over.
They make plans to watch all of Takashi Miike's movies together.
>>
File: Bun.png (241KB, 622x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Bun.png
241KB, 622x1024px
>>29836230

>Feeling a tug at your trouser leg, you look down to see your youngest daughter gazing up at you with wide, innocent eyes.
>"Daddy, Bracken says that general Woundwort will come and take me away if I don't let her pick what to watch on TV. Is that true?"
>Reaching down, you scoop the adorable ball of fluff up into your arms and kiss her on the cheek.
"Of course not, sweetie. The general only steals away naughty little bunnies that don't eat their broccoli."
>>
>>29835591
"How much is 101.3 Fahrenheit in Celsius, dear?"
>>
>>29836440
This would have been the coolest thing if it wasn't one of those bunnies from that fucking inbred bunny empire shit.
>>
>>29838100
You could always just choose to ignore that headcanon. You don't look at a picture of an airplane and say "boy, that'd be cool as shit if it had wasn't for that movie I don't like having had an airplane in it."
>>
>>29838121
>Implying there are any other headcanons when it comes to how the bunny empire was made
>>
>>29838121
Oh, and
>You don't look at a picture of an airplane and say "boy, that'd be cool as shit if it had wasn't for that movie I don't like having had an airplane in it."
The difference here is that people don't constantly shove a bad movie in my face everytime I look at a plane.
>>
File: Taking_IT.png (81KB, 624x628px) Image search: [Google]
Taking_IT.png
81KB, 624x628px
>>29838121
Its pretty clear by his replies he's just baiting you. It also just happens to be coincidence that two posts are replying with the intent of resuming to start shit or looking to start shit over in /sad/

Just ignore him. All he wants to do is bitch and cry.
>>
>>29838129
I was going to type out a list of alternate ideas that I've seen people talking about, but then I checked /sad/ and saw that both this post >>29838100 and this post >>>/trash/8669082 both of which sort of seem designed to start an argument were made within a few minutes of one another, as if by the same person.

Not saying that's true exactly, but considering how dead both threads have been, it seems quite the coincidence otherwise.
>>
>>29838157
>stepping away from MLP stuff in general
>designed to start an argument
Are you an idiot, or just this sensitive? I mean, how is that trying to start an argument? When you think about it, it is kinda true in a way. It's not often you see ponies mentioned in stories or discussions.
>>
File: Bait_1.png (89KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
Bait_1.png
89KB, 600x601px
>>
File: 12020730.png (46KB, 290x291px) Image search: [Google]
12020730.png
46KB, 290x291px
>>29838227
What the fuck do you think is bait now? Or are you one of those shitposters who claims that everything is bait just to try and start shit?
>>
SO how about we move on, eh?
How about a quick little question time?

Who is your favourite character on MLP?
Who is your favourite satyr?
>>
File: 1478396514566.png (348KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1478396514566.png
348KB, 1000x1000px
>>29838331
Applejack.
Alex or Gumdrop.
>>
>>29838157
I'm sure it's just the usual shitstarter. He's been pretty active the last week or so. Don't give him attention, just keep posting whatever you feel like posting and ignore his attempts.
>>
Putting "everything is a variable" and not putting "sapient species only" in the OP when this general was created was a mistake.
>>
>>29838129
MT's corporate warfare idea. Or did you forget?
>>
>>29838100
Agreed
>>
>>29838331
Hmm, probably Applebloom and Ariana.
>>
>>29838591
I must have missed it. Can you please re-post the idea without behaving like a retard like the other guy and calling everyone shitposters?
If there are some ideas in that warfare thing that are really weird, then just spoiler it.
>>
File: 1487475687658.png (378KB, 1375x1228px) Image search: [Google]
1487475687658.png
378KB, 1375x1228px
>>29838591

I really liked that idea. Wrote a small one shot about that Bonnie cutie. Was a fun short burst.
>>
File: 1487470946342.png (197KB, 659x1285px) Image search: [Google]
1487470946342.png
197KB, 659x1285px
>>29838591
I wonder if we should talk about the corporate bun back story in this thread. I mean, regardless of where we talk about buns its always gonna have some screeching piss baby jackass who will scream and cry about us daring to talk about things he feels doesn't belong but if people are genuinely interested and wanting to expand and not just using this as precursor to have more things to piss and moan about then we should encourage it.

But I dont recall it being about corporate warfare, wasnt it just more SoL focused about those two buns working for CEO anon? I dont recall any kind of warfare taking place.

And if it was about that topic what could we add to that?
>>
>>29838331
Queen Chrysalis and Ariana.
>>
>>29838695
You're giving the dude too much attention, my man. And that's validation to him.

Personally don't care for that particular setting, but I see no reason it couldn't be discussed here.
>I dont recall any kind of warfare taking place.
Same, but I just skimmed.
>>
>>29838710
>You're giving the dude too much attention, my man. And that's validation to him.
This. Avoid even mentioning him at all if possible. Expressing anger at him will just fuel him.
>>
I don't really have much time to write these days, but if I was to post the first few parts of a story I was working on a while ago, would any of you be interested in continuing it for a couple of posts and taking it in your own direction? Maybe after that somebody else could give it a shot and it could turn into a bit a collaboration between anybody willing to make additions.

Anything to encourage people to actually create content.
>>
File: namas_benis_is_for_blondes.png (96KB, 2000x991px) Image search: [Google]
namas_benis_is_for_blondes.png
96KB, 2000x991px
>>29838816
I'll add what I can if its an interesting premise.
>>
>>29838830
Let me just proof read what I have before I post.
>>
>>29838816
So when one writers has reached the end of his little story, another steps in and continues the story and writes his own path? Sounds kinda interesting.
>>
>>29838836
Take your time, I wont be free to write till tomorrow
>>
>>29838842
Provided they make it clear if they're passing the torch or just taking a break.

>>29838830
Just to note, I've never play a pen and paper RPG in my life, so I don't know if they work like this.

>"Okay, now you need to make a perception check," explained Emma, "roll 2D6 and hope you get above seven."
>Alex, who had been gnawing on the end of her pencil, looked up from the table.
"Why?"
>"Because," Emma sighed, trying not to sound too frustrated at her friends inability to grasp the basic rules of the game, "we need to determine if you spot the ambush lying in wait for you before it's too late."
>Alex furrowed her brow.
"But I can see 'em fine."
>She pointed down at the game board and the miniature models there upon.
"See, a Cave Troll, two Night Goblins and one of those Dark Caster wizard guys. You didn't even try to hide them."
>Emma smacked herself in the face with Game Master's rulebook and groaned.
>"Yes, I know you can see them, nobody's denying that you can see them. We're rolling to determine if your character can see them, understand?"
Alex shrugged.
"Eh, I guess... Still seems kind of dumb though."
>"Dumb?" Asked Emma, becoming somewhat irate. "You're calling the game dumb when you clearly didn't even bother reading any of the rulebooks or lore I gave you to prepare for tonight?"
"I was going to, but I was busy."
>"Busy with what? Lifting heavy things just to put them back down again? Talk about a waste of time and effort."
>Alex huffed in annoyance, her wings flaring out slightly and her tail swishing back and forth as she jabbed a taloned finger towards her friend.
"Hey, I don't need to take that from you of all people, little miss 'Stays in her room all day writing fanfiction and erotic comics'."
>Dropping her book to the floor with a resounding thud, Emma glared back at her companion with fur and feathers bristling in similar fashion.
>>
>>29838880

>"At least I can write, you borderline illiterate!"
>Slamming her hands down on the table, Alex pushed herself out of her chair and to her feet.
>Before she could offer a scathing rebuttal of her own, however, Pogo chose that moment to reappear.
>"Wulfgründ Trollsmasher has returned from yonder privy," he spoke in his best approximation of a deep, guttural growl as he marched down the stairs and into the basement, "ready to do battle and claim the heads of his foes once more."
>Both Emma and Alex watched as he advanced across the room dressed in a long fake beard and replica chain mail before retaking his seat adjacent them.
>Sniffing, Alex began to notice the distinct smell of lavender wafting across the table.
"Pogo, are you wearing perfume?"
>The boy gave a gruff bark of laughter.
>"Wulfgründ does not know this 'Pogo' of which you speak, but Wulfgründ enjoys adorning himself in exotic scents to confuse his enemies."
>Alex sat back down.
"Enough of the damn roleplaying, where'd you get it?"
>Pogo picked at his latex battleaxe and shrugged.
>"Wulfgründ pillaged it from amidst a horde of soap and scented oils."
>Emma rolled her her eyes.
>"Okay, Wulfgründ, ignoring the fact that you were rummaging through my things, can we please get back to the game?"
>Pogo nodded.
>"A true warrior does not hesitate to return to the field of battle, but neither does he march to war without his shield-kin. Wulfgründ will not fight until his archer companion has returned."
>>
>>29838842
It does sound like a neat idea.
>>
>>29838889

>Alex groaned.
"Hope will be back soon, just take your damn turn."
>Pogo shook his head.
>"To slay an enemy without your shield-kin there to witness your deeds is to turn away from the pleasures of a woman to instead spill your seed on naught but your own palm."
>Alex grimaced.
"Okay, gross, but seriously, Hope will be back any second so at least tell us what you want to do with your move."
>Pogo looked down at the board, humming to himself and stroking his fake beard thoughtfully.
>"Wulfgründ will let forth a bellowing war cry and challenge any foes nearby to single combat."
>Emma grinned and picked up her rulebook from the floor.
>"Okay, make a roll to see if you succeed."
>Doing as instructed, Pogo cast a singular six sided die.
>"Five!" Exclaimed Emma. "Okay... Throwing his shoulders back and beating his chest, Wulfgründ Trollsmasher lets forth a terrifying challenge that demands all enemies close by have to make a fear check."
>Pogo watched on enthusiastically as Emma continued her impassioned speech.
>"Any enemy that fails gains the 'demoralised' debuff for the following two turns, while any enemy that succeeds must move to enter melee. If two or more enemies succeed in their roll, the Game Master, that's me, may select which shall move to accept the duel."
>>
>>29838895

>The sound of hoofsteps coming down the stairs to the basement drew the player's attention momentarily away from the game.
>"I'm back," called Hope, "and I brought snacks too."
"Finally, what took you so long?"
>Ignoring the tone of Alex's voice, Hope made her way to the table and set down her vast haul of assorted goodies.
>"I started talking to your dad, Emma. He's so cool, you should hear some of the stories he can tell."
>Emma scoffed, "yeah sure, if you believe him. Personally I think he just makes it all up."
>"You're too hard on him, he seems really nice." Replied Hope, picking herself out a bar of chocolate from the pile "Anyway, what'd I miss?"
>Alex pointed across the table at Pogo.
"Mister 'secret roleplay fetish' over there just challenged a Cave Troll to a fight."
>"Oh," Replied Hope, taking a seat and unwrapping her snack, "that sounds dangerous."
>"Well actually," began Emma, "we don't know what's going to happen yet. I still need to make my rolls."
"Don't let us stop you then."
>Taking her own set of dice up into her clawed hand, Emma one by one rolled for each of the enemies lying in wait to ambush the party of adventures.
>Both the Dark Caster and, much to her surprise, one of the lowly Night Goblins passed their checks, while the remaining Goblin and Troll failed, suffering a -1 to their chance to hit and rout check.
>>
>>29838899

>The Sphinx smiled deviously.
>"Feeling the effects of too many mushroom ales clouding his judgement, a scrawny runt of a Goblin bursts from cover and charges with twin daggers raised towards the great hero Wulfgründ."
>"Can I make an interception shot?" Asked Hope, hastily swallowing a mouthful of chocolate.
>"Uh... yeah, technically, but that depends if the warrior that issued the challenge allows it," replied Emma as she swiftly skimmed through her rulebook to the applicable page.
>The group turned towards Pogo, still sat stroking his beard.
>"Wulfgründ will do his courageous foe the honour of a fair fight," he spoke slowly, "you may not interfere."
>Hope rolled her eyes and took another bite of her snack, speaking with mouth full, "Fine, whatever. I was only wondering because I just need one more kill before I can upgrade my ranged stat."
"Wait, hang on a second."
>The group now faced Alex.
"Why are you choosing a Goblin to fight him? They're so weak that they're practically useless."
>"You don't really need to know that," said Emma as she moved the model into base contact Pogo's, "but suffice to say, I'm not about to throw a character whose skill lies in ranged DPS magic away by having him enter a melee slugfest."
>Alex seemed satisfied by this answer and leaned back in her chair, only to shoot forwards again a second later.
"Oh crap, I forgot to take my turn!"
>Emma looked down at the board and the positions of the miniature models upon it.
>"Oh yeah, I forgot about that... Dang, but I guess we can work around it and have you take your turn after Hope, that is if you still want to roll for perception?"
>Alex nodded.
>"Speaking of, what do you want to do, Hope?"
>The minty satyr thought for a moment.
>"Uh... I guess I'll loot that chest in the corner then since I'm not allowed to try and shoot that guy."
>>
>>29838907

>Emma looked down at the notes she'd made the previous day detailing the various items placed throughout the map.
>"M'kay, the chest is sealed tightly with a basic rusty lock, but your 'cat burglar' skill means that you automatically succeed in picking locks up to 'Elven-Crafted' level, so there's no need to roll."
>Hope grinned smugly and waggled her fingers in front of Alex.
>"Aww yeah, baby. I may not be able to claw open tin cans, but these little piggies come in real useful."
>The griffon glared at her gloating friend.
"Yeah, laugh it up. You know I have problems with can openers."
>Emma chuckled at the exchange and continued.
>"Inside you find seven silver pieces, a couple of half decayed parchments and a locket with a broken chain."
>Hope looked a little disappointed.
>"So nothing good? Forget it then, I don't want to fill my inventory with junk... but I'll take the coins."
>Emma had to resist smirking as her companion had just passed up the scroll that contained the secret to unlocking the magically warded door at the end of her dungeon.
>Like any good Game master, she had included other ways of completing the quest, but they were each harder and yielded less loot than the path behind the sealed door.
>"Okay, Alex, time for your perception check."
>Snatching the dice off the table, the elder Sphinx cast them dispassionately, trying not to appear as though she much cared much about the result.
>>
>>29838915

>Seeing the dice settle, Emma hissed.
>"Ooh, bad roll."
>She once again peered down at her rulebook.
>"For a critical failure on a perception check... uh, you slip on a pile of Goblin dung and land flat on your back with a resounding thud. You also spill your canteen in such a way that it looks like you peed yourself."
>Hope burst into laughter and even Pogo couldn't remain entirely in character, his stony visage cracking with a slight grin.
>"A true warrior like Wulfgründ always remembers to watch his step. He offers this advice to all his friends."
>Shooting forwards, Alex snatched the rulebook from Emma's hands.
"Let me see that!"
>"It's right there, see?" Offered Emma. "Goblin poop."
>Alex sighed and pushed the book back into her friend's grasp.
"Fine, whatever, it's not like it matters anyway."
>Seeing both Pogo and Hope exchange an amused look, Emma smiled, glad her game night was going so well.
>She couldn't wait to see what her friends made of the tentacle monster in the next zone.

That's as far as I ever got, so anybody who wants to please feel free to add to it. I see that I still missed to odd typo here and there.

I have a lot of other unfinished stories if this doesn't spark anybody's creative juices.
>>
File: rabbids_106739.png (86KB, 994x295px) Image search: [Google]
rabbids_106739.png
86KB, 994x295px
So to address the complaints about the buns how about this
>See pic
>>
>>29838630
Basic concept; buns still have bun amount of babies; but they aren't all related or apart of some STUUUPID cult... instead, they are apart of a perfectly legitimate corporate world. There is a mic of humans and buns, as well as possibly other races (hasn't been explored). To climb the corporate ladder to male money to support their many kids, buns will fuck or be fucked by the higher ups; which usually works after a while. They may increase their odds by faking being innocent and act surprised they might get pregnant. Spoiler; they aren't innocent and more often than not use birth control. They know how to play dirty and play the field to get that mun. The bun mun.
>>
>>29839561
Taking into account how Celestia and Luna and all the other princesses would react if they were to find out about something like this, this all sounds so damn stupid.
>>
>>29839587
You talking about the bun empire? Cause agreed. Like they would let a retarded redneck human establish a "empire" that's really just a cult. They're irresponsible, but not that dumb.
>>
>>29839561
Eh I mean it could be okay if written well, but I'm iffy on the concept. Wouldn't it make more sense that the Buns would just clump into specialized, local guilds instead of big corporate supoerpowers? Equestria doesn't really seem to be at a point where that'd exist.

Could mix in some mafia-esque shenanagins or nobility fuckery for good measure I'm sure.

>>29839587
This.
>>
>>29839489
I don't get it. Do I have brain problems?
>>
>>29839602
If all you see are bunnies, then probably.
>>
>>29839602
They're the dumb rabbit things from Rayman. He's letting us know he doesn't like thing.
>>
>>29839635
>He's letting us know he doesn't like retarded sexual fetishes that I can't stop thinking about
>>
>>29839489
>Alternate take on the buns
>Instead of a race of incest daughters (fuck whoever made this concept)
>The buns are an ambiguous gender of hell raisers that can be compared to the Parasprites
>After an "episode" or two of them going nuts, they are put in a preserve and are now only occasional nuisances
>Discord likes them
>>
so, let me get it.
Anon fuck a normal bunny and for some reason thank to that we have the bun satyrs?
>>
>>29839703
Pretty much. Or a bunny fucked a Femanon (in that case, almost certainly Angel. You know how he is.)
>>
>>29839703
The original idea was an Angel satyr. That was Cottonball. The bunny empire stuff wasn't really directly related to that, more of a side thing based on the general idea of bunny satyrs combined with the whole Craster daughteru discussion we had a long time ago.
>>
>>29839703
Honestly anything that's been on the show is fair game, not to rain on anyone's parade, this one just got a bit out of hand.

(Also, it might've been FemAnon & Angel Bunny)
>>
>>29839739
>Honestly anything that's been on the show is fair game
I disagree. Sapient species only.
>>
File: hdu.png (406KB, 674x357px) Image search: [Google]
hdu.png
406KB, 674x357px
>>29817158
Is that a Crackle/human hybrid?
>>
>>29839891
Half human child of Crackle. I'd go more in depth but can't. I'm sure you'll get some pissy angry reply soon. We in middle of troll storm
>>
>>29839891
Snap's been around for a while.
>>
>>29839891
I honestly wish I could answer 'no' with an honest face, but I can't.

That is a Crackle/human hybrid.
>>
>>29839903
>We in middle of troll storm
some anon had different opinions, this is not your hugbox, so stop your whining
>>
>>29839868
second, my limit is that cow satyr
>>
>>29839923
This.
>>
>>29839868
Yes but almost everything in MLP seems to be nearly sapient.
>>
>>29840176
Almost, but not everything.
>>
>>29834412
What sorts of games would you like to see satyrs in?
>>
>>29840275
I'd love to see a hardcore action-platformer starring Simmer and Broil.
>>
>>29840275
something like metal slug
>>
>>29840275
Some kind of platformer with multiple character options, I guess.
>>
>>29840287
Like Double Dragon?
>>
>>29840311
Starbound satyrs?
>>
>>29840315
Streets of rage
>>
>>29840275
Games like Legend of Zelda: Alttp
Any Super Mario game
Super Double Dragon
Earthbound
Terranigma
MegaMan
There are so many games, man.
>>29840296
This would be like a gift from the Gods.
>>
>>29840315
Nah, Double Dragon is a beat-em up, not a platformer. Although to be honest, I could see them working well in a beat-em up as well.

I was thinking something more Castlevania-style, just with higher difficulty.
>>
>>29840323
I've never heard of Starbound, so maybe?
>>
Speaking of beat-em ups, Purity Quartz would be perfect for a beat-em up.

Purity Quarts and Alex.
Maybe Ace.
>>
>>29840323
I bet satyrs could be modded into Starbound, but it would probably be a hell of a lot of work to make all the sprite parts for it.
>>
>>29840275
A Leisure Suit Larry-style comedy adventure game starring Nama in his neverending quest to pick up babes.
>>
>>29840373
Nah, anyone with decent pixelart skills could make a version of humans modified with reverse legs, maybe make the specific type of legs an option like some races have with special parts, and a selection of hairs.
The bigger issue would mostly be adding versions of outfit bottoms to fit them.

It'd be a bit time consuming, but certainly less difficult than some of the race mods out there.
>>
>>29840409
>The bigger issue would mostly be adding versions of outfit bottoms to fit them.
Exactly. It would be a huge amount of work.
>>
>>29840338
>>29840352
>Not pointing put the joke
Because- there's two of them and they're- never mind.
>>
>>29840420
To be fair, it only amounts to a single dragon if you total it up.
>>
>>29840414
You could always bundle a clothesless clothes legs piece for them to wear in the cosmetic slot, I suppose.
>>
File: sensible chuckle.gif (992KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
sensible chuckle.gif
992KB, 250x250px
>>29840420
>Double Dragon
>with Simmer and Broil
Oh, I see what you did there.
>>
>>29840287
I could see it working though the story would have to explain all the high amounts of action and mobility.
>>
>>29840478
>the story would have to explain all the high amounts of action and mobility
Since when did action platformers need an excuse for fast-paced action and mobility?

But yeah, action-wise I'm thinking fast-paced Bloodborne-style dashing/sidestepping (some of the Castlevanias actually have something similar to this as well), but without the i-frames. Probably also some sort of double-jump and wall jumping. High speed movement is pretty much a requirement in any good action platformer.

Possibly, they could have different movement abilities and you'd have to switch between them in order to do different parts of the game. Maybe only Simmer would get some of the more agile movement-abilities like double jump, while Broil would get more heavy-hitting abilities like the ability to smash certain walls or floors with brute strength.
Some parts of the game might only be reachable by one or the other, while others could be done with either, although different bosses would probably favor different abilities.
In some cases Simmer's ultra-fast movement would be advantageous, while other times Broil's slower but more damaging abilities would be better.
>>
>>29840478
... I miss Vag...
>>
>>29840521
Did he actually leave though?
It's not like his art posting hasn't always been pretty sporadic.
>>
>>29840520
I'd play it, desu. Especially if you can unlock artwork as you play, like Dragon's Crown.
>>
>>29840804
>Dragons Crown
My fucking nigger. I loved that game to death. It's a shame the Ps3 multiplayer is dead as fuck. I hope it gets a pc port at some time.

>Tfw bought 6 copies and gave them to all my senpai
>tfw non of them play it
>>
>>29840804
Not familiar with that. It's a beat-em up from what I can tell?
>>
>>29840867
Yeah a really fun one. You should look it up some time.
>>
File: 754821.png (215KB, 643x766px) Image search: [Google]
754821.png
215KB, 643x766px
>not just going full Senran Kagura
>>
>>29840926
Did Hope dye her hair in this?
>>
>>29840847
My melanin enriched compatriot. I never got to convince my friends to play it with me, so I make due by watching LPs. It's just not the same, man. Co-op used to be so fun.
>>
>>29840926
>Senran kagura
You mean dynasty warriors with tits? Pass. I prefer my games to have depth; plus the whole "kill a bajillion jobbers" power fantasy lost its appeal to me a while ago.
>>
>>
>>29841214
Hey, is this new?
And is that Darcy?

Anyways, nice!
>>
>>29841214
That's one big apple. I recognize the drawing you're referencing, but I can't recall if it was just a giant woman or somehig else. It's a pretty Darcy anyway.
>>
>>29841214
That's a lot of spaghetti, my friend.
>>
>>29841214
Msob?
>>
File: 1449729956269.png (217KB, 601x801px) Image search: [Google]
1449729956269.png
217KB, 601x801px
>>
File: Hope - Mario.png (177KB, 567x601px) Image search: [Google]
Hope - Mario.png
177KB, 567x601px
>>
>>29841214
Heeeeeey mami
>>
>>29841214
This reminds me; whatever happened with the guy who wrote that story where Darcy opens a bar and Anon becomes a regular? Has there been any more of that?
>>
File: 1486352911333.png (255KB, 1638x1203px) Image search: [Google]
1486352911333.png
255KB, 1638x1203px
>>29844471
No there has not. And Im still around, just very touch and go on my writing stuff.
>>
File: Beautiful_Boobs.png (27KB, 531x442px) Image search: [Google]
Beautiful_Boobs.png
27KB, 531x442px
How does Darcy get ready for the summer rush?
>>
>>29844984
What's the summer rush?
>>
>>29845015
When all the tourist come to Ponyville and her bar sees massive turn out.
>>
File: aa540a61a5d9b1b119d5cbf9a4484080.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
aa540a61a5d9b1b119d5cbf9a4484080.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
>>29839678
I request art of this
>>
>>29845204
>>29844477

>Anon fumed, gritting his teeth as the sound of obnoxious laughter assaults his ears.
>Looking around the packed bar, it was hard to pick out the few loyal regulars amongst the crowds of holiday makers that had descended upon the town.
>It was like this every summer.
>Hordes of city folk would flee to the countryside to escape the heat and experience the "rustic charm" of Ponyville.
>Anon felt a distinct sense of disgust as he eyed the faces of a few of those closest to him.
>Repulsive, he thought to himself as he sipped his beer and tried to drown out their infuriating chatter.
>He bet each and every one of them owned iPhones, gave to charity and identified as some made up gender.
>Worst of all, he couldn't hear the damn TV!
>They were ruining the ambiance of his favourite dive bar.
>Not to mention the fact that Darcy was too busy serving them to make her usual small talk with him.
>What was he supposed to do all evening without exchanging a little light flirtation with her?
>It was basically half the reason he came here.
>Feeling some lanky, nu-male looking satyr accidentally elbow him in the back while taking a selfie with his equally faggy looking friends, Anon made up his mind.
>He downed the remainder of his pint in a single gulp, stood up and took a deep breath.
>What followed was a bellow so loud as to be made legend.
"FUCKING NORMIES, GET THE FUCK OUT MY BAR, GOD FUCKING DAMN!"
>>
>>29845316
Got a chuckle out of me.
>>
>>29845204
Why would tourists come to Ponyville?
To see satyrs?
>>
>>29845526
& the gaudy tree castle, tourists love tall gaudy structures.
>>
>>29845547
And cider. Ponies love apple cider.
There is so much demand for cider during summer that the Apple family often need a little extra help.
Would you help them?
>>
>>29845775
>not sending your little monsters over to help
They get pocketchange for fun summer stuff. I get them out of the house for hours on end. My waifu gets plowed until she can't see straight. Eleven months later, there's a new little monster. Everyone wins.
>>
>>29845526
>a tourist colt and his mother comes into Ponyville and sees a satyr walking by
>"Mommy, look! It's a real satyr! Can I touch it?"
>>
>>29845876
A crafty Anon opens a satyr petting zoo and makes a killing off the tourists.

>"Boss, can I go take a shower? That last kid dropped ice cream on my fur."
"Hang in there, your next break's in forty minutes."
>"Fine, I guess."
"And remember to smile. Nobody wants to pay to touch a grumpy looking satyr."
>"Ugh... Yes, mister Anonberg."
>>
File: ce2.jpg (138KB, 980x1040px) Image search: [Google]
ce2.jpg
138KB, 980x1040px
>>29845930
>mister Anonberg
>aka mister greenshekel
>>
>>29845930
So THAT'S where all those forgotten satyrs went!
>>
>>29845930
Sounds like a good way for the teenage satyrs to make some easy cash during the summer vacation.
>>
>>29845930

>"Wow, your mane is really pretty!"
"Thanks, kid, but on a satyr it's called hair."
>"Don't you get cold without fur on the top part of your body?"
"Nah, we just wear more clothes if it's chilly."
>"That's cool. So are you a boy or girl satyr?"
"Who are you, Proffesor Oak?"
>"Huh?"
"Nevermind, and it should be obvious that I'm a girl."
>>
>>29846005
MY NAME IS OAK!

PONIES CALL ME THE SATYRMON PROF!
>>
>>29846005
"For 5 bits more, you can brush my hair."
>>
>>29846005
I wonder what the colts would think about the satyrs' tits. Strangely attractive? Scientifically interesting? Weird?
>>
>>29846031
They could probably grow to find them attractive, like we do with crotchboobs.

>"What are those lumps?"
"Uh... you mean my boobs?"
>"Can I touch them?"
"I, uh... I think I should ask my boss."
>From the sidelines, Anon stops counting his profits and gave a thumbs up.
"Fine, you can touch them for a second, but it's gonna cost you, kid."
>"Is this enough?"
>The young colt held out a hooful of Bits.
>"I got my allowance early this week because I did all my chores without being asked."
"I guess it'll have to do."
>>
>>29846082
>They could probably grow to find them attractive, like we do with crotchboobs.
Yeah, I guess.

Probably works both ways.
As ponies get more used to seeing humans and satyrs, they start to find chestboobs and human dicks attractive, while humans living in Equestria start to find pony features like horsecocks and crotchboobs attractive.
>>
File: 1491806160026.jpg (258KB, 1063x798px) Image search: [Google]
1491806160026.jpg
258KB, 1063x798px
>>
>>29846183
Oh that Anon2504
>>
>>29846031
In this context, weird. They are coming to see satyrs as something akin to freak shows.

Ponyville is basically Gibsonton Florida in this setting.
>>
>>29846272
>In this context, weird. They are coming to see satyrs as something akin to freak shows.
That's how it starts.
Then they hit puberty and start thinking back on those times they were allowed to touch satyr boobs.
>>
"Alex! You got a customer!"
>"Do I gotta? That guy creeps me out."
"He paid good money. Just humor him, and if his hands get a little too wandering just walk away. I can't afford a lawsuit."
>"Fine." She takes a few steps away and goes to an eager pink satyr "Hey Pogo."
>>
>>29846781
kekd.
>>
>>29846781
So... did he come there just to touch her boobs?
>>
>>29846896
He had to see for sure if they feel like salty bags of sand
>>
>>29846932
>salty bags of sand
What's given him that idea?
>>
>>29846896
Touching the naughty bits is not permitted and will get you kicked out.
You can hug satyr, you can pet satyr, you can point at satyr and call satyr a freak like a roodboi.

You can not touch boob, butt, vagoo or pingus.
>>
>>29846956
That's what the sign at the entrance says, but it's more of a guideline than a rule.
>>
>>29846977
Anon, don't let people pay to touch your kids inappropriately. The sideshow life is hard enough without that weight.
>>
File: 1487356455569.png (6KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1487356455569.png
6KB, 300x250px
>>29846942
It's a joke, young man.
When asked what boobs feel like, a common meme answer is bags of sand, the salty part is a reference to what semen tastes like.

It was a joke.
>>
>>29847004
I doubt whoever runs the satyr petting zoo has their kids working there. Or at least most of the employees aren't his kids.

Not to mention, it's hard to argue against a practice that makes your business also fairly popular with humans and other satyrs as well.
Alienating a large chunk of your customer base is not a good business decision.
>>
>>29847004
>not starting a satyr breeding program to help an endangered species
>>
>>29847053
I'd much rather do all the breeding myself, 3bh.
>>
>>29847053
I think the satyrs can manage breeding just fine on their own.

With at least a hundred or so humans on a sexual rampage, breeding with both each other and various Equestrians, satyr population is on the increase.
>>
>>29847077
This. They're breeding enough.
>>
>>29847077
Would any have harems?
>>
File: sleeping family.png (742KB, 1400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
sleeping family.png
742KB, 1400x1600px
>>
>>29847479
Cutest couple imo.
>>
>>29847452
This made me think of a question; why have none of the satyr harem ideas I've seen included any ponies or other non-mixed species equestrians?
>>
>>29847452
I just headcanon that the boys, like any stallion/bull/whatever, have small herds. Typically of whatever the common race about is. So mostly just non-mixed mares.
Jay's lead mare is Pacific Beach, for example.

And I headcanon that the grills tend to lean back towards their human side when looking for a herd to join.
>>
>>29847597
Second. I would argue Presto and Melody
>>
>>29847597
He works really well with her or Feather. Speaking story wise, Petunia is great by being a sort of anchor for him to make sure he doesn't go too far off and Feather keeps him in check by being able to keep up with him.
>>
>>29847597
I would say Rory/Thistle and Garret/Laika are strong competitors.

Timber/Mumble would be one if it wasn't for Timber
>>
>>29847911 #
>Would be one
>Not "is one"
I still find it entertaining how people still get ass mad over him and Simmer when we have had at least 3 or 4 different variations of the same thing since then; but they're the ones who pull aggro.
>>
File: 1489417242268.jpg (25KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1489417242268.jpg
25KB, 500x375px
>>29847911
>Timber/Mumble would be one if it wasn't for Timber
That made me laugh far harder than it should have.

>>29848085
Though I do agree the hate train did go off the rails at this point its basically a meme. But who knows how a second coming of Timber would go down
>>
>>29846956
Can you ride a satyr like a horsey?
>>
>>29848756
Maybe piggyback rides?
>>
>>29847452
I'm not particularly a fan of harems, but whatever floats your boat I guess.
>>
This thread is now about piggy back rides.
>>
>>29848783
>You will never give your little child piggy back rides
>You will never hear them let out a squeal of joy
Feels bad.
>>
>>29848085
>3 or 4 variations
Which ones
>>
>>29849436
>>29849532
>>29849589
>"Mmm, do or do not, young Skywalker. There is no try."
>'Sweetie, think you can walk now?'
>>
File: 1490856877960.png (54KB, 1270x1618px) Image search: [Google]
1490856877960.png
54KB, 1270x1618px
>>
>>29850310
She looks so adorable.
>>
>>29850718
True, it's better than the succubus costume she wore last year.
>>
>>29850718
A cute. I wanna hold her as we go to the next house for candy as she dries her tears.
>>
>>29851545
How do you think Twilight or the other Princesses would react if they called Yuzu a vampire princess because that's what they think she's dressed as, only to see her start crying?
>>
>>29851592
Candyass would try to apologize, Celestia would successfully calm her, Luna would say something complimentary of vampires to little effect, and Twilight would go into an autistic lecture.
>>
>>29851888
>and Twilight would go into an autistic lecture
What?
>>
>>29851592
Twilight would go into panic mode & make the problem worse while trying to fix it.
>>
File: krita_2017-04-12_19-49-33.png (40KB, 414x542px) Image search: [Google]
krita_2017-04-12_19-49-33.png
40KB, 414x542px
>>
>>29852454
One of the reasons that Yuzu will only let her dad touch her ears is because it makes her involuntarily squeak and she's really embarrassed by it despite him telling her it's adorable.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WVz8rvIl_vY
>>
>>29852454
Do bats chirp?
>>
>>29853292
Sounds closer to that than anything else I could think of.
>>
File: feel.gif (17KB, 418x500px) Image search: [Google]
feel.gif
17KB, 418x500px
>>29852509
That's super adorable.

>tfw no adorable pet bat
>>
So which satyrs are gonna wear that daring bikini or speedo?
>>
>>29853790
Daring Bikini?
>>
>>29853790
wouldn't horsecock just sort of, you know, be impossible to be contained in a speedo
>>
>>29853790
>>29853814
>Daring
Aeon
>>
>>29854027
This doesnt answer the question

>>29853817
It's probably be made a bit differently than a normal speedo, but I'd expect containment would be about the same difficulty as with us. Horsecocks have sheaths.
>>
>>29854058
Aeon is a grill... I know, the name screams "I have a penis", but nah. Total vag-a-puss.
>>
>>29854027
>>29854112
You're actually probably thinking about Atlas, Aeon is Time Turner's daughter.
>>
>>29854167
Oh, right. Get them confused; what both being A names of "adventure" ponies.
>>
File: 1487975261375 (3).png (105KB, 1823x1927px) Image search: [Google]
1487975261375 (3).png
105KB, 1823x1927px
>>29853817
>>29853814

thats why its a daring bikini. Its about wearing things that barely cover anything at all, or are really risque.

Which satyrs would take that concept? What would they wear?
>>
>>29852454
Does Alex chirp too sometimes?
>>
File: equalized hope.png (158KB, 444x964px) Image search: [Google]
equalized hope.png
158KB, 444x964px
>>
>>29854797
No, she coos.
>>
>>29854865
i knew she was hanging with the wrong crowd
>>
So I was thinking about what somebody said a while ago about satyrs not often being portrayed with their non-human parent, and I was thinking of writing a story that potentially featured just that so long as I get the time. Just to shoot some ideas back and forth, who would you guys be interested in seeing?

My first thought was Gumdrop and Bon-bon, because I honestly can't remember reading any extended interaction between the two. Next I thought of Kimmy & Mera roughing it with their mother in the wilderness. I'm not locked in on anything yet.
>>
>>29855815
Sounds like interesting ideas.
Personally I'm partial to the Kimmy and Mera one.
Would be interesting to see how her relationship with her mother is.
>>
>>29855815
We talk about Ariana and Family being on good terms with her mother sometimes, and talk about her visiting. But we've never actually written anything about her, other than maybe she tends to bring her daughter jewelry, because that's normal for giantgoat.
>>
>>29856036
Yeah, no stories about her that I can remember. Only discussion.
>>
>>29856080
Why doesn't she have any stories? I would think with how many people seem to like her, there would be something. Fuck, I try to write for the ones I like whenever I'm able to.
>>
>>29856305
I can only assume that no writefags are interested in her. It's not like we get all that many stories in general.
>>
>>29856305
>>29856338
Maybe because almost nobody is interested in a freaky giant-sized satyr whose mother is a monster that you can't waifu and who only got mentioned in the show for a couple of seconds?
>>
>>29856305
Ariana has some stories, just not her mother.

>>29856338
>It's not like we get all that many stories in general.
Sadly this.
We were talking the other day about this, and it's surprising how many people claimed to be old writefags who completely burned out before they found satyr.
>>
>>29855815
Anything but this >>29856036

How about Luna and one of her kids? I don't think I've ever seen any interaction between them. Or Roseluck and Leaf.
>>
>>29856675
This sounds good. I don't even think we have a story for Selena.
>>
>>29856735
I can only remember that dark one where she got possessed by Nightmare Moon's spirit, I think? The story is in the "story by parent"-list, but not in the Searchable Archive. The one called "Unique" by Naxts.
>>
>>29856768
But Nightmare Moon and Luna are one in the same.
>>
>>29856785
It's been a long time since I read that story, man! I might remember it wrong.

Really though. How come all the stories in the "Story by Parent"-list aren't in the Searchable Archives? Just had a look and found 5 stories there with Selena in it that aren't in the archives?
>>
>>29856814
No one really cares about maintenance around here. It's like getting a old mansion that's a perpetual fixer upper.
>>
>>29856853
>Your wife inherits a really old mansion from her recently deceased parents
>It looks like it could be classed as a ghost house
>Would you argue to sell the land?
>Or fix the building together with your entire family so you all can live in it?
>>
>>29856919
>satyr version of mysteries inc finds their next mystery
>p-p-p-pirate ghosts?!
>>
>>29856919
Depends if it hides any secrets of the Elder Gods.
>>
>>29856951
...How about yes? But it's REALLY well-hidden.
>>
>>29856963
Yeah, that's good enough.
>>
>>29856967
To move in?
>>
>>29856978
Of course. If there's any sort of hsunting activity we could use the extra rooms to open a bed and breakfast in a haunted house
>>
>>29856996
>Welcome to our B&B house! A nice night for the whole family!
>Warning: You may get haunted and/or kidnapped by ghosts while spending the night here
>Welcome to our B&B house! A nice night for the whole family!
>>
>>29856931
Who would be in the satyr version of Mystery Inc.?
>>
>>29857121
How about:
Pogo = Shaggy
Groot = Scooby
Glimmer = Velma
Radiance = Fred
Ace = Daphne
>>
>>29857219
Is Radiance more of a bland guy Fred or more of a weirdo guy Fred?
>>
>>29857227
What's the difference? Haven't watched the show in a while.
>>
>>29857235
Fred started as the blandest cast member, in some incarnations they make him a bit more odd.

In the original he seemed like the guy who's just very normal.

In say the show called Mystery Inc. they gave him a trap obsession & made him a bit more oblivious.
>>
File: satyr meets uncle co's kids when.jpg (938KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
satyr meets uncle co's kids when.jpg
938KB, 1500x2000px
>>29857235
Fred has the most variance in personality across the different series. From bland leader dude, somewhat competent, to his bit kinda dumb but really eager in mystery inc, to him just being a complete fuckwit sperg in a pup named scooby doo.
>>
>>29857268
>they gave him a trap obsession & made him a bit more oblivious
I know this isn't the place for discussions like this, but please answer me this one single question before we move on to things related to ponies:
Are you fucking serious?
>>
>>29857285
He really liked building the devices they used catch bad guys & came across as a bit naive or dumb, yes.

(I mean I couldn't really describe it another way without making the wording too awkward.)
>>
>>29857219
I'd say Warren as Shaggy. A tall guy (4u) who hooks up with girls who people would say are way iut of his league? All he's missing is the hunger and weed.
>>
>>29857396
>who people would say are way iut of his league?
Has anyone ever said that Shaggy is way out of everyone's league?
>>
>>29857426
Velma dumped him because she doesn't like his dog
Any bitch who doesn't love your dog isn't worth shit
>>
>>29857280
Cute!
>>
>>29857426
There was that alien girl, Velma's sister, Velma, that hot model, his girlfriend in the movies, and that girl in What's New Scooby Doo.
>>
>>29857614
>"Like, just b urself man. Scooby Doobie dooooo."
>>
What is the strength of satyrs?
>>
>>29858567
Cuteness, potential magic and/or flight ability, high resistance to most illnesses common to both their parents, species and autism.
>>
>>29858646
>their strengths are cuteness and autism.
Keking at the implications.
>>
>>29858761
Is that by the Incestria Girls artist?
>>
>>29858761
Man it's so weird seeing her pigtails in that style
Like there's an alternate universe Nega Hope who has those tapered shapes instead of the frayed ones and she goes around doing evil shit that Hope Prime gets in trouble for.
>>
>>29858792
Catfood McFly, yeah.

>>29858806
>she goes around doing evil shit that Hope Prime gets in trouble for.
Like sneaking cookies before dinner?
>>
File: Superman Cho 1.jpg (247KB, 900x1344px) Image search: [Google]
Superman Cho 1.jpg
247KB, 900x1344px
>>29858646
I meant how strong are they?
>>
>>29858902
I'd say it ranges from slightly stronger than relatively weak humans to very slightly weaker than the strongest ponies (if we're limiting to pony satyrs).
Except for the legs, I'd say that they have stronger than average leg strength proportionate to the rest of their strength than humans & ponies.
>>
>>29858806
Hope should have the most nonsense superpower or the most balanced. Something like she becomes stronger when she fights someone more powerful. Something like, "The stronger they become, the stronger I become to oppose them."
>>
>>29859111
Is that like "always an even match with whoever she fights" or is that like "She's strong but when someone stronger shows up she temporarily gains the strength to face them"?
>>
>>29859139
It's a Goku power. She'll always manage to be a little stronger.
>>
>>29859166
So the second thing I said except minus the temporarily, got it.
>>
>>29859196
When she goes super satyr, her hair clips get bigger.
>>
>>29859139
Strong enough to win a fight. Nonsensical enough to where she can fight cosmic entities.
>>
>>29859219
If only we could harness this technology.
>>
>>29860480
It's the magic of using chip clips as fashion accessories, my friend.
>>
File: 1434216677739.png (247KB, 601x1082px) Image search: [Google]
1434216677739.png
247KB, 601x1082px
So which satyrs dont like their siblings? Regardless if its justified or not?
>>
>>29861300
Garret dislikes Sapphire after the whole... Cider incident

Mudpie hates Dirtcup for existing

Gale HATES Drizzle's cery existence, but finds her constant suffering entertaining

Treble and Clef... don't get along.
>>
>>29861314
>Mudpie hates Dirtcup for existing
I think that's just a little kid feeling like their parents attention is being stolen.
>>
>>29861337
Sure, but she'd probably be the sort who might go a bit overboard. I sort of picture her as the type for disproportionate retribution if things build up enough.
>>
>>29861366
Yeah, thinking about it, I can see Mudpie's sweet disposition being soured a bit by very minor, usually suppressed sadistic tendencies.
>>
>>29861300
What about Yuzu and Murmur?
>>
>>29817159
Needs a longer name
>>
File: 1445414181288.png (47KB, 402x343px) Image search: [Google]
1445414181288.png
47KB, 402x343px
>>29861520
You can hardly blame Yuzu. One minute she's the only girl in her father's life and the centre of attention 24/7, and the next she's having to get used to sharing with what he tells her is her little half-sister.

>Returning home from school and saying goodbye to Mistake as she waves at you and continues on to her own house, you throw your rucksack down by the door and stroll inside.
>"Daddy, I'm home!"
"I'm in the living room, sweetheart."
>You make your way down the hall and into the room, wondering if your Captain Cabinet cartoon would be on yet.
>"Dad, can I watch-"
>You pause, the sight before you quite unexpected.
>There on the couch sits your father, and beside him another satyr with wings like yours.
>Upon closer examination you see that her ears are like yours too, only less pretty.
"Yuzu, sweetie, this is Murmur, your half-sister. She's going to be staying with us for a little while."
>The girl grins at you, her fangs just like yours.
>"Let's be best friends, big sis."
>You may have just met her, but you're already certain.
>This girl is the devil incarnate.
>>
>>29861676

>Yuzu frowns deeply up at the cashier behind the desk in front of her.
"What do you mean you can't sell it to me? I have the correct change and everything!"
>The elderly pony sighs.
>"Apologies, little lady, but as I've told you, I'm not permitted to sell rat poison to a minor."
"Why not?"
>"Well because it's dangerous."
"Of course it's dangerous! It's poison, it's supposed to be!"
>"Rules are rules. Besides, what would a dainty young thing like you need poison for anyway?"
"What do you think? Getting rid of a pest, obviously!"
>"A pest?"
"An evil, manipulative pest who everybody else thinks is cute."
>>
File: derpi_1174935.png (246KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
derpi_1174935.png
246KB, 1000x1000px
>>29861314
>Mudpie hates Dirtcup for existing
How can anybody hate such a cute and kind looking little brother? Or is she more used to being an only child?
>>
I kinda want to see Muddle and Deloras go on a double date with Presto and Melody. They all get over everything that happened in the past, have a good time and become friends. Or at least friendlier.
>>
>>29862884
If I ever stop playing vidya I'll write a short or two of it
>>
>>29861994
What if it was true that Murmur is only staying for a little while, like a year? Would Yuzu end up missing her a tiny bit?
>>
>>29861314

>Gale HATES Drizzle's cery existence, but finds her constant suffering entertaining

To be fair, I think that might just be along the lines of how Gale views everyone really.
>>
>>29863220
Not even a little. As far as young Yuzu is concerned, Murmur is nothing but a distraction for her father, dividing his attention that should rightfully be focused solely on her in its entirety. Maybe when she get a little older she could learn to appreciate a sister, but for now Mistake is the only girl pal she needs.
>>
>>29863220
Her aim is getting better.
>>
>>29863304
In fairness, don't people generally do Murmur as a little bit of a spoiled brat who knew how to act in front of her dad?
Certainly nothing unfixable, but not a fun trait to have in a sibling when you're a kid, I'd guess.
>>
>>29863560
Did Mistake loan Yuzu her air rifle?
>>
File: 1478591687926.png (270KB, 1287x821px) Image search: [Google]
1478591687926.png
270KB, 1287x821px
>>29863304
Yuzu was a pretty selfish little bat girl. But thats to be expected living a good chunk of your young life as being an only child. And used to constant affection from your dad.
>>
>>29863618
Then they both snuggle into one of his side for ear scrachties while competing with who can be the cutest.
Mistake is just confused, but still loves the fatherly display.
>>
>>29863679
>Mistake is just confused, but still loves the fatherly display.
Of course she does, it's a strong indicator that Anon will be a good mate and father to her own children... just as soon as she convinces him to fertilize her eggs.
>>
>>29863696
Can you not turn this weird?
>>
File: 1473023029220.png (192KB, 763x904px) Image search: [Google]
1473023029220.png
192KB, 763x904px
>>29863751
You mean the eggs thing or the Mistake wanting to marry Yuzu's dad thing?

Cause if the former changelings lay eggs mang, its biology and if the latter yeah,
she should be pursing boys her own age if anything.

But in either case I dont mind either talks but if its not welcomed here I encourage this talk to go to /sad/ I would love to hear about it there
>>
>>29863751
It's long been a thing that Mistake is attracted to her BFF's dad.
Don't see how that's especially weird.
>>
>>29861314
>>29863262
He doesn't really hate them, he just finds them annoying when they pester him. Drizzle pesters him a lot, because she likes him.
>>
>>29863798
>changelings lay eggs
Isn't that pure fanon?
>>
>>29864500
DYEWTS?
>>
>>29864522
I must have forgotten about that particular thing. Care to remind me?
>>
>>29864530
The Times They Are A Changeling
>>
>>29864530
https://youtu.be/xkekle9GwIE?t=2m24s
>>
>>29864534
>>29864541
Oh yeah, now I remember. Welp, my bad.
>>
File: derpi_550872.jpg (139KB, 573x799px) Image search: [Google]
derpi_550872.jpg
139KB, 573x799px
So, looking at this timid, and unsure cutie changeling I have to ask.

Thorax satyr when?

He can awkwardly try to court the princess Mistake to bridge relations between Chrysalis empire and unite all changeling together in harmony. Could be fun.
>>
>>29864590
>Princess mistake
>Princess
>Implying she isn't called that because she wasn't wanted by Chryschrys
>Implying she wields even the smallest modicum of power or influence in the Changeling Swarm

Though them trying despite being literally who's could be pretty amuse
>>
>>29864590
The entire thorax thing was a forced and dumb as Twilycorn. And the nu changelings look super ugly anyway. Do you really want that?
I thought Mistake had no standing association with cheesy anyway.

Also, are you really trying to ship someone within the very first post of trying to conceptualize that individual?
>>
>>29864619
>>29864628

>"Um, excuse me. Q.Queen Chrysalis."
>"Oh Tartarus." Chrysalis sighs rubbing her head, "WHAT King Thorax?" She hisses as the king tries to shield himself from an attack that did not come.
>"...Oh, um, can I talk? Ok, uh..Well, I'm not sure if..if you know this but I have my own kingdom now."
>"How WONDERFUL for you." She snarls as she goes about reading her book.
>"A.and I have a son whose come of age and.."
>"Are you propositioning me for marriage?" She growls getting up as her horn glows with magical energy, ready to obliterate the mad king regardless of how many alicorns would retaliate.
>"N.N.No! I was asking for your daughters hoof and ahh please dont hurt me!"
>"Daughter?"
>"Y.yes, M.Mistake."
>"Oh, well sure. Whatever." She shrugs before reading without another word or though.
>"R.really?"
>"Yes! Now begone!"
>Today was an arranged marriage that benefited noone kind of day
>>
>>29864590
>Could be fun
>Wanting to create another new satyr for the sole purpose of shipping it with someone
>Shipping changeling satyr with changeling satyr just because they're changelings
I doubt it.
>>
>>29864628
Given he mentioned Thorax's original desire, this is clearly before nu changelings and would cockblock it.
>>
Why not just have Thorax himself try and get closer to Mistake 'cuz he believes that she can be reformed as well like he was?
>>
File: 1451423582302.png (1MB, 2500x2208px) Image search: [Google]
1451423582302.png
1MB, 2500x2208px
>>29864767
That could make for a good pony X satyr interaction. Is Mistake up to no good? Or is her mundane stuff things he blows out of proportion?
>>
>>29864767

"Listen, I don't care if you're gay, nobody does. It's not a big deal."
>"Wha-"
"Really though, this has to stop. It's not healthy to deny your true self, and no matter how much you try to get with me, it won't make you straight."
>"What are you talking about? I'm not gay!"
"Uh-huh... so you just walk around looking like a pride parade flag because... why exactly?"
>"These are my natural colourings! They've shone out majestically ever since my reformation."
"Your reformation, is that what you call the day you came out the closet?"
>"I'm not gay!"
"Even if you were straight, You're not my type."
>"Oh, well maybe if you got to know me and-"
"Sorry, I like manly guys with muscles and deep voices and stuff."
>>
>>29864590
>Awkwardly try to court his aunt
We Shakespeare here?
>>
File: murmur comic cropped.png (95KB, 713x642px) Image search: [Google]
murmur comic cropped.png
95KB, 713x642px
>>29861676
>Captain Cabinet
I love you, anon.

Here's a Murmur because I found that reference funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhL-SYQ_UKk
>>
>>29864931
Cute bat, but her hand looks a little fucked. Like, the side without the thumb is a bit too wide for her wrist.
>>
File: 1485803266924.png (269KB, 1236x863px) Image search: [Google]
1485803266924.png
269KB, 1236x863px
>>29864931
>Murmur comic
I need this. And more of your cutie yuzu Miss you DJ. Hope you are doing well.
>>
>>29864931
I was wondering if anybody would get the reference.
>>
>>29864972
By an American, no less!
>>
>>29864931
>That whole skit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c
>>
File: Mistake Murmur Comic WIP.png (2MB, 5000x3393px) Image search: [Google]
Mistake Murmur Comic WIP.png
2MB, 5000x3393px
>>29864956
I started it and got lazy, as usual. I may finish it one day.........maybe not

You know my track record for finishing things.
>>
>>29864995
The Mighty Boosh is an acquired taste, appreciated only by true patricians possessing both the most cutting of wits and highest of intellects.

"Hey, Mistake."
>"Yeah, Yuzu?"
"Remember when we had that soup?"
>"Heh, that was brilliant."
"Soup Soup."
>"Tasty Soup Soup."
"Spicy carrot and coriander."
>"Chilli chowder."
"Croûton Croûton."
>"Crunchy friends in a liquid broth."
"I am gespatchio Oh!"
>"I am a summer soup Mmmm!"
"Miso Miso."
>"Fighting in the dojo."
"Miso Miso."
>"Oriental Prince in the land of soup."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2zdQgpB18k
>>
>>29865044
Wow, you're getting really good at drawing expressions. Please try to finish it one day.
>>
File: 1453243729278.jpg (373KB, 1000x606px) Image search: [Google]
1453243729278.jpg
373KB, 1000x606px
>>29865044
Well summer is around the corner~ I'd love to see that trap swimsuit pic done if you do start up on old projects.

Or a female one would be nice
>>
>>29865059
I must admit, I don't particularly get this
>>
>>29865078
I suppose the entire scene is a little confusing without context. It's best not to try to understand it.
>>
File: Marcie_Cutie.png (69KB, 1155x1671px) Image search: [Google]
Marcie_Cutie.png
69KB, 1155x1671px
>>29865059
>The Mighty Douche

I hated how that show took up a slot in Adult Swim.

>appreciated only by true patricians possessing both the most cutting of wits and highest of intellects.
Thats not how you spell Fraiser.
>>
>>29865103
>Fraiser
My man
>>
File: trap lineup wip.png (382KB, 1423x859px) Image search: [Google]
trap lineup wip.png
382KB, 1423x859px
>>29865077
>that trap swimsuit pic
Ah, yes, THAT pic...who knows. As a former trap myself, I can say that it MAY be completed, someday...SOMEday...MAYBE
>>
>>29865103
It was better than the tim and eric trash that was also on at that general time. But being better than garbage isn't much of a compliment.
Sadly, Adult swim would get much, much worse in the years to come.
>>
File: 1452198962648.png (394KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1452198962648.png
394KB, 1024x768px
>>29865130
>As a former trap myself
This has so many implications Im almost scared to ask. Still I would like to see it done for sure. Snapshot's outline alone gets my dick so hard I need to see it done.

>>29865135
Tim and Eric was definitely worse than Mighty BO. I'll give you that. But at least its SOMEWHAT getting better at Adult Swim.
>>
>>29865163
I wouldn't know, I haven't watched in years. By the time it got to that show with the witness protection reality show thing, the shitty action mock thing named somethingsomthing SUV, and the absolutely abysmal children's hospital, I just gave up.
The fact that those things were made, and someone greenlit them and put them on the air just amazes me.
>>
>>29865213
They revived Toonami on saturday nights and its about anime. But AS is mostly reruns of Family Guy, American Dad, and King of the hill. But sadly Childrens Hospital is still a thing, and that other live action cancer. Yeah, I stopped giving a fuck around that time too.
>>
>>29865130
>former trap
>>
File: snap snip.png (201KB, 839x525px) Image search: [Google]
snap snip.png
201KB, 839x525px
>>29865163
>This has so many implications Im almost scared to ask
Back in high school, I loved the idea of androgyny. I grew my hair long, dressed in tight fitting clothes, and even experimented with makeup. I remember several times in which people would mistake me for a female and I'd correct them, all the while being proud that I fooled them...

The strange thing is, I've always considered myself a straight male and have never entertained the idea of being gay or even bi.

Except once, I actually fapped about fucking my Snapshot.
>>
File: 1459432596878.jpg (727KB, 722x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1459432596878.jpg
727KB, 722x1000px
>>29865313
>Spoiler
Snapshot is hella hot. I'd fug him too. I'd fug anybody if they passed for a hot female regardless if girl or not.

Thats actually a pretty hot back story mang. I'd like to see how well you passed.
>>
>>29864590
>Thorax satyr when?
Thorax kind of got ruined in the season finale.
A rainbowling satyr would probably end up looking very silly.
>>
>>29864619
I suppose it would be a bit odd of Chrysalis to call everyone in the hive prince and princess. Queen is really the only meaningful title in the changeling hive.
>>
File: mistake reforms.png (132KB, 994x1256px) Image search: [Google]
mistake reforms.png
132KB, 994x1256px
have an old joke abomination
>>
>>29864931
>>29865044
Looks cute! Hope you finish it!
>>
>>29865451
That is a pretty cute design. Nothing unlike the eye cancer that was the changeling redesigns.
>>
>>29865451
Is that an insect wing sticking out of her butt?
>>
>>29865530
tis canon
>>
>>29865044
Ha ha, y-yeah... I still think about the bikini traps.
>>
Which satyr boy would be best dad when they grow up?
>>
Who's satyr that hasn't been featured in the OP for a long time? I'm thinking for next thread.
>>
>>29865807
I actually wanted to do the next thread with a bun pic I commissioned /d/ to do for it. I hope thats ok.
>>
>>29865830
Seems fitting for Easter.
>>
>>29865861
Yeah, figured its been a long time since we had a theme pic and this falls in line with that. Whats the next big holiday? I'd like to commission another theme pic for it.
>>
>>29865980
Cinco de Mayo

So what satyrs are going to get good and drunk?
>>
File: darci.jpg (38KB, 1113x1487px) Image search: [Google]
darci.jpg
38KB, 1113x1487px
>>29866007
>Spoiler

Sounds like a lovely holiday for a Darcy pic.

What pic should be used for Darcy? A sexy one? A comfy one? A family one?
>>
>>29866063
Why not all 3 at the same time?
Sexy, comfy family time!
>>
>>29866096
Maybe with Utah? Not much of that pairing.
>>
File: darcy cinco de mayo.png (683KB, 1502x1684px) Image search: [Google]
darcy cinco de mayo.png
683KB, 1502x1684px
>has plans already
... whoops
>>
File: 1487717337848.jpg (42KB, 842x474px) Image search: [Google]
1487717337848.jpg
42KB, 842x474px
>>29866105
>pairing
You talking about them as a ship?
>>
File: 1478188986622.png (204KB, 1085x862px) Image search: [Google]
1478188986622.png
204KB, 1085x862px
>>29866116
Yes. I am ok with this. Maybe I'll commission ya for a lewd one for /sad/~ And by maybe I mean I will
>>
>>29866117
Ship or just sexual pairing.
I'm partial to them having a relationship.
>>
>>29866146
Pic here >>29828700 related.
>>
>>29866146
Not my style. I'd rather have a hero/sidekick relationship when he's young. Whenever Darcy teamed up with Hope, she would raise an eyebrow and think he's too young to join them. He does eventually get older and does his own thing.

If theirs a Justice League analogue, he won't be invited to join for the longest time and eventually just start his own team with other former sidekicks or heroes around his age.
>>
>>29866216
That would probably work for the superhero satyr-verse.
>>
>>29866146
Never saw the two getting romantic. Cousins or not. But all ideas are worth an exploration. If you wanna toss a prompt or discussion in /sad/ mang go for it
>>
File: 1456673818596.png (645KB, 1739x1543px) Image search: [Google]
1456673818596.png
645KB, 1739x1543px
>>
>>29866617
So... is she aware of the Twilight standee in the back or...?
>>
File: 1458855252123.jpg (202KB, 1280x1451px) Image search: [Google]
1458855252123.jpg
202KB, 1280x1451px
>>29867275
She probably stole it from a local shop or something in a drunken stupor.

Shes a sweet girl but if she drinks heavy enough she then does petty crimes or gets into drunken brawls
>>
File: 1464298185272.jpg (42KB, 490x600px) Image search: [Google]
1464298185272.jpg
42KB, 490x600px
>>
File: 9FPkt66.png (662KB, 1144x1270px) Image search: [Google]
9FPkt66.png
662KB, 1144x1270px
Unlikely friendships?
>>
>>29868040
Gale & Flora? I don't know that's been in my head for a bit, somewhat formless.
>>
>>29868308
Which one was Flora?
>>
>>29868320
She's the glasses wearing Fluttershy kid, I think.
>>
File: 1481922088974.png (1MB, 2158x1095px) Image search: [Google]
1481922088974.png
1MB, 2158x1095px
>>29868331
Which one? The Flutter family is way too big for its own good.
>>
>>29868384
The book nerd, thanks for using one of the images where she isn't wearing glasses, that way I can't just say she's the one with glasses.

She's the one with glasses.
>>
File: 1482001859544.jpg (208KB, 1532x1116px) Image search: [Google]
1482001859544.jpg
208KB, 1532x1116px
>>29868419
There is literally no satyr in the thanksgiving pic that matches the one in that comic. Two of them look like little kids, the other is Thorn and the only other girl is Ivy isnt it?
>>
>>29868308
Funny story. /d/ had it headcanoned those two were the closest with each other outside the whole family... as in, them to one another, not out of all the Flutter and Zephyr family. Gale being a bit of a sociopath and Flora being an anti-social cynical nihilist.

>>29868436
They're twins. As kids; before their personalities are formed, they look and acted pretty much the same. It is when they hit their early teens that they stop being "those flutterkids" and start acting and looking like individuals. The aforementioned nihilist and the veritable spunky cheerleader.
>>
>>29868436
Left to right, I'd say it's Fauna, Flora, Ivy, Timber, Thorn, Fluttershy, Anon.

In most Flora images I've seen she's been wearing glasses.

But don't forget that satyr is variable, which explains the discrepancies.
>>
>>29868479
Yeah, I was thinking friendship through mutually being the only relative that didn't actively try to befriend them. Or something like that anyways.
>>
>>29868503
Or that Flora gets her glasses later in life; when she gets tested for them. Most of the non-glasses pics have her as a child.
>>
>>29868559
Which seems better?:

Flora & Fauna both need glasses but Fauna refuses to wear hers

OR

Flora just wears glasses for aesthetic reasons?
>>
>>29868572
>Implying both twins need corrective lenses
Genetics isn't that strict. Some twins just get that bad flip of the coin. ESPECIALLY siamese twins.
>>
>>29868578
I considered that option, I swear.
Then I decided I wanted to know which option was better if the twins had the same kind of eyesight.
>>
>>29868610
Probably the former then, because I doubt Flora would care for
>A E S T H E T I C
>>
New season soon. Think the board will move so fast that we have to keep an eye on bumping?
>>
I say just let it die desu
>>
>>29866146
>relationship
>Cousins
Fuck. No. It'd be understandable if it was just porn for the sake of porn, or them hanging out together. But to turn them into an actual fucking couple? The hell is wrong with you?
>>
>>29869274
I'd be down with it.
>>
>>29869271
You'd love to see /sat/ die, wouldn't you?
>>
>>29869282
I just think it'd be hot and cute.
>>
>>29869276
Hell yeah.
Cousins are even allowed to marry most places on Earth.
>>
>>29869317
>tfw really attracted to cousin
>tfw she is not interested

B.but my wincest.
>>
>>29870132
That sucks, man.
Did she say why she wasn't interested?
>>
File: 1452198376248.png (215KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1452198376248.png
215KB, 800x800px
>>29870147
>Blood relatives
>Didn't see me like that
>Etc

Usual gross factors that most people associate with the cest.
>>
>>29870229
So just westermarck effect.
There might still be hope then.
>>
File: 1461050612652.jpg (149KB, 454x500px) Image search: [Google]
1461050612652.jpg
149KB, 454x500px
>>29870242
Somehow I doubt it. But I appreciate the words of encouragement.
>>
>>29870326
If you aren't already in it, you may want to check out the MLP/Incestuous Relationships thread.
>>
>>29870366
>Another thread to follow
Satyr is more than enough.
>>
>>29870398
Suit yourself.
We get some fun greens there every once in a while.

I usually follow 3-4 threads other than /sat/ and /sad/, and it's still no problem to keep up. /mlp/ sadly isn't as active as it used to be back in the day.
>>
>>29869135
I'll be here keeping an eye on the bumps.
>>
So how was the new ep?
>>
>>29871961
Don't know. Haven't seen it yet.
If you guys are going to talk about it in here for whatever reasons, then can you use spoilers?
>>
>>29871961
First one was decent. 7/10 I guess.
Second one is still airing.
>>
File: 1483840151446.png (224KB, 716x1206px) Image search: [Google]
1483840151446.png
224KB, 716x1206px
So what are the interests of a Trimmings?

Does she hit the gym because she honestly enjoys working out or just to stay sexy and /fit/?

Does she get hit on often at the gym?

Does she talk to other satyrs at said gym?

We dont know much about this cutie.
>>
>>29873571
I imagine she simply jogs regularly and enjoys eating healthy food because she doesn't want to end up like her dad.
>>
File: 1488004794941.png (101KB, 1069x1829px) Image search: [Google]
1488004794941.png
101KB, 1069x1829px
>>29873724
What terribly fate befell her dad? Or does she just not want his medical conditions? Like diabetes?
>>
>>29873724
>because she doesn't want to end up like her dad
This. She used to be a bit more chubby before she started working out, and now she feels much better about herself and she gets more attention from the guys.
>>
>>29874182
He's fat.
>>
>>29874236
I wonder how big he got as an adult.

>>29874212
She pretends she doesnt like the attention but has flirted back a few times. Still, she knows better than to date people from the gym. It could easily go south and she would have to never show her face at that gym again. And she refuses to make the same mistake twice.
>>
Guys, would Celestia even allow Easter to be celebrated? What with the religious connections and all.
>>
>>29875003
Tell her that Easter is when a magical bunny hides candy for the kids to find, and you have no idea why because you never bothered to study myths and history.
>>
>>29875003
Pretty much this >>29875065 how the majority of people celebrate it its no different from Nightmare Night or Hearts Warming Eve. There is a core message to it, but its mostly now about enjoying family and celebrating. Im sure she'd enjoy the holiday and find it festive.
>>
>>29875003
Yes. We shall tell her how Jesus made rabbits lay eggs so we could have pure forms of devil magic; then we would find those devil eggs and destroy them... for Jesus.
>>
File: 1462544595589.png (112KB, 735x879px) Image search: [Google]
1462544595589.png
112KB, 735x879px
>>29875227
Had a giggle at that. Also

Made the new thread.

>>29875236
>>29875236
>>29875236
>>29875236

Let the easter and bun fun begin
>>
>>29875262
nice
Thread posts: 502
Thread images: 103

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.