[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warrant CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 261
Thread images: 3

File: warrant.png (132KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
warrant.png
132KB, 768x768px
Previous Thread
>>29735988
Anonpone Archive:
https://www.anonpone.com/warrant/
>>
>You peek back down the tunnel again, nearly going blind from the bright flashes of their muzzles
>Withdrawing, you jam a shell into your gun, fully loading it
“You stay safe Velvet, I‘ll be back as soon as I can!”
>”Just do what you gotta do and get back here!”
>Turning, you yell back down the tunnel as you run
“Don't die on me Velvet!”
>The deafening gun fire gradually begins to die down the further along the tunnel you get, soon becoming just distant echoes
>Slowing your pace you cautiously continue forward, helmet beam guiding your way
>Back is the gentle noise of dripping water, the rest of the dark cave silent save for the occasionally chirping of a bat
>Dirt crunching under your paws, you turn another corner, shotgun muzzle peeking around before you do
>A large metal door sits at the end of the tunnel, totally sealing off the other side
>>
>>29793497
There a viewport in it? Anyone watching the passage?
>>
>>29793497
Make sure to check for any traps.
>>
>Taking a step forward you focus your beam upon it, looking around
>There appears to be no vision slit or anything. Just a solid door
>Approaching, your head swivels around for anything suspicious. Guards, traps, anything
>But as you near it, none of your searching results in anything out of the ordinary
>Reaching forward you wrap your talons around the handle, turning it
>Much to your surprise the door creaks, beginning to move
>Pulling harder it begins to swing outwards, opening up for you
>Peering into the room, you shine your light inside
>A speeding fist greets you
>Your face explodes with pain as you stumble backwards with a squawk
>Attempting to raise your shotgun another solid hit strikes your gut, your body flopping to the ground
>Wheezing, you hold your stomach, spying your gun lying in the dirt
>Reaching out, a hand is quick to take it away
>Eyes following it up, a rather large minotaur peers at it, smirking
>Fuck
>Placing his other hand on the stock he grunts, a cracking noise assaulting your ears
>Gritting his teeth, the wooden buttstock shatters, gun being torn in half as he tosses it to the side
>… Double fuck
>”Sorry pal, but this is gone on for too long. Ride ends here”
>>
>>29794042
N-not shoty. Toss an unprimed grenade at his feet and stick the knife in his little leg. Minotaurs always skip leg day. We only need to get past him.
>>
>>29794138
If we are just gonna run past him we should try to lock the door on him if we can be fast enough.
>>
>>29794042
Piercing and slashing damage vs bludgeoning damage. Lets focus on crippling him.
>>
>>29794138
Didn't we already use both of our grenades? Also, he's right infront of the door so how the hell are we supposed to get past him?
>>
>You glance back to your broken weapon, wood splinters around it
>N-not shotty…
>”Come on. Get up and fight like a man”
>He waves for you to rise, adopting a stance as he grins
>As you roll onto your paws you slowly begin to rise, talons reaching down slyly to your stomach
>”I said come on!”
>Your claws get a grip around a wooden handle, your eyes meeting his as he awaits
“Whatever you say, ‘pal’”
>Throwing the grenade to the floor his eyes turn to pinpricks, the minotaur jumping out of the way
>With cat like agility you pounce forward, knife at the ready as your foe still focuses on the inert explosive
>You zero in on his skinny little legs, knowing full well that minotaurs always skip leg day
>Stabbing, your knife finds its mark, the bull grunting in pain as the blade sticks into his calf
>Racing by you attempt to dart through the door, hoping to lock it behind him
>But as you go through the doorway your body is jerked to a stop, tail pulling taught
>Looking back in terror your foe as both hands gripped upon your tail, your paws digging into the dirt as he begins to pull you back
>”You think you’re just gonna run on by huh?”
>He reaches down, removing the blood coated knife from his leg as you fail to escape even his one handed grip
>With another panicked look back he know has the knife in hand, darkly chuckling as yet another pull yanks you just a bit more backwards
>>
>>29794459
>stab leg
>he falls down
What was hard about that.
>>
>>29794487
We can't escape his grip and if we keep resisting we're just going to get a knife in our back. Turn around and show him why you NEVER grab a cat's tail.
>>
>>29794487
Wrestling a minotaur isn't good, but I guess we do have natural weapons. Switch directions and fly straight up over him before coming down on him. Go for the knife arm, grab it, bite it, just make sure he doesn't use that knife. Try to keep an eye on the grenade. Don't want him using it if he's losing, and we might have to if we are.
>>
>>29794487
Time to shred some beef!
>>
>Another yank causes you to hiss, your body leaping backwards
>Someone obviously never told this guy to NEVER grab a cat’s tail
>Although it isn’t exactly wise to wrestle a minotaur you’re already committed, claws aiming right for his chest as he stumbles back in surprise
>It’s time to shred some beef
>Wings unfurled you dart upwards, nearly hitting the low ceiling before swooping down
>He lets go of your tail, swinging a fist as you fall upon him
>But it barely manages to hit your side as you slam into him, the minotaur hitting the ground
>Ripping and tearing you slash at anything you can get a hold of, claws grabbing a hold of his arms as he tries to take a stab at you
>His first lunge is a miss, your foe deciding to abandon the attempt as talons sink into his chest
>With another slash he lets go of the knife, the blood spattered instrument tumbling into the dirt
>With rage you continue to go off on him, flailing and ripping at anything that comes your way
>But as you raise your claws for another swipe a crushing force wraps around your arm, you yelping as pressure is applied
>A solid punch knocks the wind out of you
>Trying to recover you feel yourself being raised up, the minotaur getting his legs underneath himself before standing
>Another punch to your chest causes your body to explode in pain, followed swiftly by another
>One final hit causes you to jerk in pain, an audible crack being heard as his flams a fist into your ribs
>You take a weakened slash at him, claws managing to cut into his arm one final time
>But the small victory is quickly followed up with both his hands gripping you, grunting as he lifts you off the ground
>With a savage yell your body is slammed into the cave wall, one of your wings hanging limply from the impact
>>
>Slumping over, you fall to the floor, gasping for air
>Your opponent steps forward, panting heavily
>His chest and arms are absolutely shredded, blood flowing freely from the deep wounds
>You can tell that he’s in an extreme amount of pain, his eyes darting to one of his slightly limp arms
>But the look of pain is swiftly replaced with anger as he plants a hoof into your chest, you squawking as the kick crush you back into the wall
>As your belly flops once more to the ground you feel something underneath you, quickly realizing that you’ve fallen on the grenade
>”I told you man”
>He turns slightly, bending down for the knife with much effort, blood continuing to flow down his body
>”It’s the end of the line…”
>>
>>29794996
For you.
>>
>>29794996
Pull the grenade pin and then hit his injured leg and get him to fall on top of the grenade.
>>
>Reaching underneath you, the cap is unscrewed string tightened
>Opening your beak, you mouth t a couple of words, still trying to gain your breath
“It’s the end of the line… for you”
>He looks back rather unconcerned, knife in hand as he takes a step
>Leg is range, you through your last bit of energy into a keck, paw making firm contact with his knife wound
>Howling in pain, he falls towards the ground, leg giving out
>With a toss the grenade lands on the ground, quickly obscured from view as the minotaur falls upon it
>Lifting his head up he looks down at his chest, then to you with a shocked expression
>With a smirk you curl into a tight ball, tucking your tail between your legs as you try to get small
>A blast goes off, an acrid scent hitting your nostrils
>Opening your eyes, you find a limp body lying on the ground, pool of blood starting to sweep from under it
>Smiling, your moment of relieve is quickly replaced with a groan, you just now realizing how much pain you’re in
>Looking back, the metal door still hangs halfway open, a faint light emitting from inside
>>
>>29795494
Well, we came this far. Gun is probably scrap, so search him and get our knife too. Can't see them putting traps after this guy, but we should move forwards quietly and try to stay in the dark.
>>
>>29795494
There's a chance their boss was hiding behind this pile of meat.
>>
Pausing
>>
beb
>>
>>29795629
Welcome back!
>>
>>29795494
Retrieve knife and enter, what we hope to be, the last door to this damned place.
>>
>>29796592
no u
>>
I am going to miss this CYOA once it is over.
>>
That sucked ass.
>>
>>29798299
you suck ass.
>>
>>29799102
Thicc zeeb ass.
>>
>>29799162
That's a fine choice.
>>
a zebra is fine too
>>
Firm Griff ass>Big booty Zeebs
>>
>>29800116
>>
>With a bit of difficulty you get to your paws, hobbling over to the shattered gun
>It doesn’t take a genius to realize that it’s now just a piece of scrap, your attention now turning to the knife as you pick it up
>Reaching out, you search the dead minotaur for anything of use, but no weapons turn up
>Which is probably a good thing, considering you barely beat him while he was unarmed
>Peering back at the door, you limp towards it, body filled with pain
>Your chest hurts with every breath, no doubt in your mind that one of your ribs has been broken. Your left wing also hangs a bit limp, though the extent of its injury you don’t know
>Making it through the doorway you try your best to silently sulk into the shadows, a light still shinning from around the corner of the tunnel you find yourself in
>Holding back grunts of pain with every step, you stick to the cave wall, inching your way forward to the corner
>Pressing up against it you slow your breathing, grip tightening on the knife
>”You know, you don’t have to be sneaking around like that”
>The voice around the corner echoes a bit in the tunnel
>”You’re not exactly that stealthy when you’re limping”
>>
>>29801383
Time to see this asshole.
>>
>>29801383
Where hell is Garnet, asshole.
>>
>Well, so much for that
>Turning the corner with an amused expression, you finally get a look at who this jackass is
>A decent sized room lies before you, a few lamps illuminating the area
>In addition to a few cabinets and trunks, a large desk is present
>With Broker seated at it, looking unconcerned at your presence
>Not wasting any more time than you have to, you get straight to the point
“Where the hell is Garnet, asshole?”
>”She’s… around”
>His motions to another door along the wall, a firm lock upon its handle
>”Totally fine of course. Unlike you it seems”
>You try to conceal your pain, but obviously it’s not working so well
>”I really didn’t expect you to show up so soon… or bring along so many friends. But everything worked out”
>He slyly pulls out a small derringer, leaning back in his chair in satisfaction
>”Finally have the chance to get rid of the headache that you are”
>>
>>29801883
And you only had to sacrifice the lives of damn near what, a dozen of your ponies, to do it?
>>
>>29801883
Is this guy serious? The police have all of the information we have and there's no way anybody can clean up this war zone before they arrive. We're just a lowly bounty hunter and the only pony that mattered at all to us, prior to him escalating the situation, is the pyro. Seriously, he brought all of this on himself and no amount of bullets will make his headaches go away.
>>
>>29801883
You're joking, right? I didn't give a shit about your gang until you kidnapped Garnet. All this crap that you tried has done nothing but make the headaches worse, even if you do kill me here.
>>
>>29801883
Kinda too late for that. The cops know enough now that even if you run, the next time you try this they'll be on to you.
>>
“And you only had to sacrifice the lives of damn near what, a dozen of your ponies, to do it?”
>He merely shrugs
>”If that’s what it takes”
>You feel anger beginning to boil up within yourself, unable to keep silent
“This is a joke, right? I didn't give a shit about your gang until you kidnapped Garnet. All this crap that you tried has done nothing but make the headaches worse, even if you do kill me here”
>He remains silent, letting your rant continue
“And The police have all of the information I have and there's no way anybody can clean up this war zone before they arrive. I was just a lowly bounty hunter and the only pony that mattered at all to us, prior to you escalating the situation, was the pyro”
>”Speaking of him… Flame! Come on in!”
>A door creeks off to the side, nervous looking stallion entering the room
>He glances between his boss and you, appearing to be rather uncomfortable with the entire situation
>”Figured I’d bring in another gun, just in case you try something stupid is all”
>The smug face he gives you would certainly look better with a knife in it right about now
>”I don’t really follow your thinking though Guri. All I gotta do is hop on out of town and try again somewhere else”
“Kinda too late for that. The cops know enough now that even if you run, the next time you try this they'll be on to you”
>”I think it’s going to be rather hard to track me”
>You nearly jump in fright as his eyes flash green, a sickening glow emitting from the stallion’s body
>Cracking open your eyes, two pale blue orbs gaze at you, a chitinous, holey form seated in the chair
>Two fangs poke out from his muzzle as he grins maliciously
>”That’s just my opinion, though”
>>
>>29802242
Then if that's all it takes, give me back my girlfriend and we'll all be on our way.
If not that, then what is it that you even want?
>>
>>29802242
So you think they'll keep thinking it's a pony cutting a swath of destruction across the nation with the suspects conveniently disappearing? Once they connect all of the crimes and find out how many different individuals would be responsible for all of them, suspecting a changeling wouldn't be a very big leap of logic. Hell, we thought that was the case before we even got the police involved.
>>
>>29802242
Wow, Biggs really moved up in the world.
>>
>>29802242
What about your friend here, you gonna take him too?
you will have a much harder time hiding him.
>>
>>29802242
Huh. I had a thought. Most of your gang is dead, or have just ran off because they ain't all that loyal, with the last few being real busy with my pals, and your big chunk of meat is a smoking crater. So that just leaves you, me and Flame. Now, call me crazy, but I get the weird idea some guy who likes matches doesn't actually like working for you all that much. Which means if you were to just fall over dead right now, Flame here could just leave and forget all about this. Funny that.
>>
“Then if that's all it takes, give me back my girlfriend and we'll all be on our way. If not that, then what is it that you even want?”
>”You stuck your beak where you shouldn’t have Guri. You’re gonna have to pay for it”
>The derringer is cocked, causing you to flinch
>But he continues to hold it idly
“So… what? you think they'll keep thinking it's a pony cutting a swath of destruction across the nation with the suspects conveniently disappearing? Once they connect all of the crimes and find out how many different individuals would be responsible for all of them, suspecting a changeling wouldn't be a very big leap of logic. I mean, I even suspected that before we even went to the police”
>”So what if they know I’m a changeling? Doesn’t do much good if I can just change my disguise after I move”
“And what happens when you move on? What about your friend here, you gonna take him too? You’ll have a much harder time hiding him”
>”My gang’s resourceful. They always make it work”

most of your gang is dead, or have just ran off because they ain't all that loyal, with the last few being real busy with my pals, and your big chunk of meat is a smoking crater”
>”That was rather unfortunate…”
>He looks a bit annoyed for a fraction of a second, but returns to his deadpan expression
“Well that just leaves you, me and Flame. Now, call me crazy, but I get the weird idea some guy who likes matches doesn't actually like working for you all that much. Which means if you were to just fall over dead right now, Flame here could just leave and forget all about this. Funny that”
>”I see things differently”
“Oh really?”
>”Yeah”
>The chair creeks as he leans forward
>”Flame, kill him”
>>
>You instantly snap your gaze to the pony, who looks just as shocked as you
>”K-kill him?”
>”I’ve had enough of this bird. Now hurry up, we must be going”
>”Now hold up, I just signed up to burn a couple things for pay, not kill anybody”
>”Flame.”
>The pony flinches at his sudden cold tone
>”Do it now”
>Flame’s ears fold against his head, face cringing as he withdraws his revolver
>Hesitantly, it’s slowly pointed at your chest
>”I… I don-“
>”You either do it, or else”
>The changeling casts a furious glare to his subordinate, Flame shaking a bit
>As he nods, his unsure eyes lock with yours, full of obvious regret
>His lips barely move, mouthing 'I'm sorry' as he shakily cocks the hammer
>>
>>29802561
What will your sister think when she finds out you have become a murderer.
>>
>>29802561
You can be a murderer or you can save two lives today Flame.
>>
>>29802561
You heard this guy, right? He doesn't give a shit about whether you live or die. All you are to him is a gun.
>>
Pausing
>>
>>29802561
You never killed before, all you have on your record is property damage. Do this and you'll never be able to look your sister in the eyes again. You just said that you only joined for money, so why are you letting him convince you to sell him your entire life?
>>
>>29802561
Uhh...Before you do anything, you're sister wanted me to tell you how disappointed she is in you. She also wanted me to say how hurt mom was by what you've done.
>>
beb
>>
>>29804410
>>
bep
>>
>>29805676
>>
dum bug
>>
>>29806703
If he so dum why does he have a gang?
checkmate atheists.
>>
>>29807461
If his gang is so smart why are they dead?
>>
>>29807707
because Guri is a smert birdie
>>
“You heard this guy, right? He doesn't give a shit about whether you live or die. All you are to him is a gun”
>He sighs, but the gun remains fixed on your chest
“You never killed before, all you have on your record is property damage. You just said that you only joined for money, so why are you letting him convince you to sell him your entire life?”
>”I’m sorry, really…”
>Inhaling, his posture begins to straighten
“Do this and you'll never be able to look your sister in the eyes again”
>His eyes get wider, gun barrel lowering just a tad
>”M-my sister?”
“Yeah, I talked to her. What will your sister think when she finds out you have become a murderer?”
>”Flame.”
“Now look, you can be a murderer, or you can save two lives today Flame”
>”Falme!”
>The changeling pounds a hoof on the table
>But Flame doesn’t flinch, he remains totally focused on you
“Your sister wanted you to come home, Flame. She also wanted me to say how hurt mom was by what you've done”
>His ears fold tightly against his head, eyes beginning to water
>”… Mom?”
>”FLAME!”
>In an instant you watch the previously weeping pony’s eyes change to ones of anger
>”SHUT UP!”
>Flame screams, body whizzing around onto his hind hooves as he aims the gun
>Your ear drums are assaulted with a burst as flames leap from the revolver barrel
>Two smaller shots go off, Flame’s body jerking
>In shock you watch him stand there for a moment, totally rigid
>>
>But red begins to drip off his fur, arm quivering
>The stallion collapses, silently hitting the floor before you
>There he lays, chest barely heaving as he fights for air
>A dull metallic click snaps your attention away from him, you flinching as you look down the barrel of a derringer
>But with another trigger pull the click is repeated, the changeling looking at his gun in surprise
>Tossing it aside his chair is knocked over as lunges out the door Flame entered through, his hoofsteps echoing down the tunnel
>And just like that, you find yourself standing there alone, only the sounds of Flame's labored breaths filling the room
>>
>>29807707
>>
>>29807883
We're in no shape to chase him. If he's going the way we came, he should run into our friends, though, I'd think.
See if we can tend to the downed pony. There's a pretty good chance he could make it if the bleeding stops and nothing vital got hit.
>>
>>29807883
Grab the revolver and shoot the damn bug before he gets away.
>>
>>29807883
Help Flame.
>>
>>29807883
Check on Flame and see if we can help him, then go and get Garnet.
>>
>Grabbing the fallen revolver you aim it at the door, holding there a couple seconds
>But it swiftly becomes apparent that the bug is long gone, already galloping down the tunnel
>Your attention returns to the downed pony, his ears twitching a bit to show that there’s still at least some life left in him
>Gently rolling him over just enough to see the wound, you find two small holes in his side, each bleeding profusely
>It looks nasty, but you’re not sure if it’s fatal
>Quickly grabbing some bandages from your bag you apply pressure, Flame cringing as you down
>With a couple of knots they’re secure, you allowing him to flop back on his side
>”Uh… anyone out there?”
>Your eyes snap to the closed door, Garnet’s voice emitting from behind it
>”Because if it isn’t too much trouble, I’d like to come out now”
>You rub your chin, frowning at the lock on the handle
>>
>>29808199
Check the desk.
>>
>>29808199
If it isn't in the desk ask flame if he knows where the key is.
>>
“Just hang on a minute, I’m gonna look for a key!”
>Hobbling over to the desk, you cringe with every step, your chest still swollen with pain
>Reaching it you pull out the first drawer, dumping out the contents
>But besides some papers, you find nothing
>Repeating with the next drawer, you’re met with similar results
“Flame…. Flame!”
>His eyes crack open, a groan escaping his lips
“I need the key Flame. Where is it?”
>He lays there silently, blinking once
>Right before you go to pull out another drawer a shaky hoof raises, pointing to a painting on the cave wall before flopping back down
>Heading over you lift the frame, finding a key suspended from a hook behind it
“Thanks, buddy”
>He doesn’t respond, eyes firmly shut once again
>With some limping you make your way you the metal door, sticking the key in the lock
>With a firm twist it snaps open, you throwing it aside as you reach for the handle
>But you don’t even get the chance to grab it before the door is thrown open, a furry blur shooting towards you
>In an instant you’re encompassed in a crushing hug, your chest exploding in pain once more as she pull you in tightly
>”Oh god Guri, I knew you’d come!”
>>
>>29808541
I came as soon as I could.
Are you okay?
>>
>>29808541
Screw the pain and return the hug!
>>
Pausing
>>
>>29808541
AUUUUUUUGGHH!
>>
>>29808541
Now's not the time, Garnet! Can you help Flame there?
>>
this is advanced pain
>>
beb
>>
bek
>>
>>29811405
>>
Waifu has been saved!!!.
>>
>>29812566
>>
>Although the pain is the most excruciating thing you’ve ever experienced, you push through it and return the hug
>…
“AUUUUUUUGGHH!”
>Garnet lets go in surprise as you fall backwards, arms wrapped around your own chest
>”O-oh my god, are you okay!?”
“Just, had a rough day is all”
>Withering on the floor, the pain subsides a bit, enough for you to stand anyway
>Garnet looks you over, her concern only growing
>”Are you sure you’re ok? Your wing doesn’t look right”
“I’m fine, really. But now’s not the time Garnet. Can you help Flame there?”
>You point over to the slumped over pony
>”You captured one?”
“Well, not exac-“
>”Yeah, I’ll help you kick his ass!”
>The claws on her paws extend, Garnet marching towards him
>Flame’s eyes widen, the stallion trying to squirm away from the approaching griffoness
>>
>>29813389
Garnet, he saved our lives and took two bullets for us.
>>
>>29813389
No no. Less maiming, more helping.
>>
>>29813389
No Garnet, he's friendly. Save it for the changeling. Wait a second, what if he gets to Velvet?
>>
“No no. Less maiming, more helping”
>”Help? This asshole needs to be taught a lesson!”
“Garnet, he saved our lives and took two bullets for us”
>She looks at him unconvinced, the stallion still uneasy with her looming over him
>”… So you didn’t shoot him?”
“No Garnet, he's friendly. Save it for the changeling”
>As she gently checks out his wound, the gears in your mind start to turn
“Wait a second, what if he gets to Velvet?”
>”Hm?”
”What is the changeling runs into Velvet?”
>”Well I would hope your best friend would be able to tell the difference”
>>
>>29813701
I'd like to think so. Don't know where that tunnel goes, and he's got a head start. Best we can do is get back to the others as quick as possible.
>>
>>29813701
We better hurry before he does some damage to everyone.
>>
“I'd like to think so”
>You look out into the doorway that the changeling ran through
“Don't know where that tunnel goes, and he's got a head start. We better hurry before he does some damage to everyone”
>Garnet huffs as she lifts up the stallion, kneeling down to get him into a sitting position
>”Did you come from that way?”
“Yeah, the others are down there”
>”You get going and make sure that bug doesn’t cause any trouble. I’ll get this guy out of here”
“Wait, I ca-“
>”Look at yourself Guri, you’re all sorts of messed up. You aren’t gonna be able to carry him. Now get going and warn the others, I’ll join you all”
>>
>>29813919
Lets get going. Also, pick up the remains of our gun along the way.
>>
>>29813919
If we are gonna split up we should some kind of password so we know it is her and not the changeling when we meet up again.
>>
>>29813919
Alright, but be careful Garnet. Losing you once was enough.

>>29814089
Safeword is cyka.
>>
“If we are gonna split up we should have some kind of password. Make sure it’s actually us when we meet up again”
>”Alright, what do you have in mind?”
“… Cyka”
>”Excuse me?”
“No not you! That’s the password”
>”Oh. Well get going, make sure he’s not causing trouble”
>You start to head out the door, but briefly pause to look back
“Be careful Garnet… Losing you once was enough”
>”I’ll be fine Guri, I’ll be there soon, honest!”
>Flame grunts as she repositions him, you turning to head out the door
>Stopping for a quick moment, you scoop up the remains of your gun, tucking them into your bag
>Revolver in hand, you begin to hobble on down the tunnel, putting your helmet back on to guide the way
>Multiple twists and turns later, the calming silence of the cave is replaced with faint murmurs
>Getting even closer, they turn into jumbled words echoing off the cave walls
>With one last turn you find yourself back at the entrance of the other chamber, your team milling about
>A couple of unfamiliar stallions are tied up, resting on the cave wall as Umbra looks over them
>On the opposite wall Medi lays there, groaning, Light Wing examining him
>”Ohhh… it hurts”
>”Don’t be such a baby Medi, it doesn’t look that bad. You’re lucky it just hit you in the arm”
>Pulling out a bandage, he patches it up gingerly
“Seems like you took care of everything”
>Everyone perks up, a bit surprised
>”Guri?”
>Stepping forward, they greet you
>Everyone except a unicorn that is
“… Where’s Velvet?”
>”You get lost or something?”
>You tilt your head to the side in confusion
>”You went to go check up on Jack with her. You two get separated?”
>>
>>29814324
We're dealing with a changeling. That Guri you saw was a fake Guri.
>>
>>29814324
The time has come to fluff up aggressively. I hope she at least took little guri with her.
>>
“We're dealing with a changeling. That Guri you saw was a fake Guri”
>”Oh my god…”
>Umbra immediately jumps up, ready to go
>”I’ll stay here with Medi. You two go find her!”
>Nodding, you look down the tunnel
>The time has come to fluff up aggressively
>Your feathers begin to stand on end, chest floof fluffing even though it hurts to puff it out
>Taking off down the tunnel as fast as you can the pain is ignored, your muscles screaming as your run
>You’re not sure if he’s just committed to sticking together or you’re somehow just running that fast, but Umbra stays perfectly at your side as you continue on
>Within a few minutes the sheer darkness begins to lighten up, faint beams of light being seen
>Sprinting, you find yourself in the entrance cavern, morning light pouring through the cave opening
>Sure enough, a unicorn with a canary perched on her shoulder and a “griffon” walk casually towards the exit
“Velvet!”
>Her head snaps back at incredible speed, her mouth dropping
>”W-what the… Guri?”
>Your imposter turns around, cross look on his face
>”What the hell is going on?!”
“He’s a changeling Velvet! Get away from him!”
>They both glance at each other, you now noticing that he has all the same wounds that you do
>Velvet peers back and forth, beginning to take a few steps away
>”Velvet don’t fall for it, he’s trying to trick you! I can see the dull, blue tint in his eyes!”
>Velvet leans forward, squinting as she stares at you
>Oh for god’s sake
>”He’s the changeling Velvet, why else did he take so long to run out of the cave?”
>”I uh… I don’t…”
>The mare’s eyes flick back and forth between the two of you, Umbra starting to look unnerved as well, backing away from you
>>
>>29814588
Don't we have a revolver? SHOOT HIM!
>>
>>29814588
I swear to god, badgie, I will blanket burrito you all night every night for the rest of you life if you don't take little Guri away from that bug.
>>
Pausing
>>
>>29814588
God Velvet this is just like what happened with that damn cat!
How you couldn't tell the difference between me and a cat covered in feathers is beyond me.
>>
>>29814761
Save this for when she inevitably questions who the real Guri is.
>>
>>29814588
You honestly think we'd ever consider leaving the cave before finding Garnet?
>>
>>29815503
>>
I want him to grab her so those years of wrestling an actual griffon pay off.
>>
>>29816022
>>
>>29816856
>>
Copycatbirb
>>
>>29814588
Does this call for a cat fight?
>>
File: catfight.jpg (41KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
catfight.jpg
41KB, 500x360px
>>29819046
>>
“You honestly think I'd ever consider leaving the cave before finding Garnet?”
>”I already freed Garnet you damn bug!”
>Alright, you’ve had enough of this
>With a swift motion you reach to your side, drawing your revolver
>A bullet blasts right between your talons, dirt kicking up into your face
“Velvet what the fuck!?”
>”Drop the gun asshole!”
“Velv-“
>She cocks the hammer of her gun, eyes narrowing
>”I said drop it.”
>Rolling your eyes you reluctantly let it fall to the ground, the mare quickly snatching it
>”Alright, now I want both of you against the wall… NOW!”
>You both jerk in surprise, rushing against the cave wall side by side as Velvet steps in front of you two
>”Now, we’re gonna find out who the reeeeal Guri is”
>You huff, Velvet shooting you a dirty look
>”Got something to say, wise guy?”
“Yeah. I swear to god, badgie, I will blanket burrito you all night every night for the rest of your life if you don't take little Guri away from that bug”
>She looks taken aback for a moment, slowly turning to your imposter
>”Uh… Velvet your, er…. your brain must be melting from all that skub if you seriously believe this guy”
>She places a hoof on her mouth in thought
>”Hm… What do you think Lil’ Guri?”
>The bird merely shrugs
>Oh for fuck’s sake
>Wait, you know!
“God Velvet this is just like what happened with that damn cat! How you couldn't tell the difference between me and a cat covered in feathers is bey-“
>Your sentence is cut short, face bursting into pain
>Standing there in shock for a moment you pat our cheek, blood on your hand
>Those… felt like real talons
>Your imposter adopts the traditional griffon battle stance, back arching, fur standing on end
>His eyes narrow, venomous hiss escaping his beak
>>
>>29820083
Kick him in his gnards and run away. Or hold him down. Let Velvet get a good look at this imposter and let her shoot him.
>>
>>29820083
run
>>
>>29820083
Fight him it will be obvious that we are really injured and he is faking it.
>>
>Oh fugg
>In no condition to fight you turn, ready to flee
>But you’re quickly tackled, your pain returning as you hit the floor
>In a fit of rage you kick back as hard as you can, your paw colliding with his balls
>Besides a grunt of pain however, he continues to attack
>Oh god, do changelings even have balls?
>Pushing the thought out of your mind you roll onto your back, talons flailing, claws kicking up into him
>But his slashes and blows start to overwhelm you, the your uninjured foe bearing down on your broken form
>Claws rake across your chest, you screaming as a burning sensation hits you, your attempts to shove him off failing
>Your back now firmly in the ground, your swipes become less frequent, barely more than shoves at this point
>Another solid hit to your diaphragm knocks the wind out of you, your arms falling limp onto the ground
>All you can do is watch as his smug face fills your vision, razor sharp talons rising up for a blow
>Closing your eyes, you wait for the sharp, painful tearing of claws
>But a metallic click is all that comes
>Opening them, your imposter is looking off to the side, your eyes following his
>There Garnet stands, shotgun firmly trained on him
>”You look awful spry for someone who nearly fainted from a hug 20 minutes ago…”
>He remains frozen, talons still wrapped around your neck as Garnet stares him down
>>
>>29820670
Shoot him. Fuck this guy. Just shoot him. The fact he is a changeling means he might be able to evade police custody, even after being arrested. He is proven to be a threat to Equestria. Fucking shoot him AND END IT ALREADY!
>>
>>29820670
I'm gonna kill Velvet
>>
>>29820733
I agree, what the fuck Velvet?
Thank god Garnet was there to save us.
>>
>>29820851
Now that he's stopped moving, lets hope she can take the shot.
Unless this is what Guri thought would happen when she would kill somepony. She would freeze up. Not knowing that it is life or death behind using a gun.
>>
>>29820670
Call him a Cyka so we remove any doubt she could have.
>>
>You shoot a glare at Velvet the mare throwing her hooves in the air
>”What? I figured real Guri would be kicking ass!”
>Rolling your eyes you look back to Garnet
“Shoot him. Fuck this guy Garnet. Just shoot him”
>She seems surprised at your outburst, but keeps the gun on him
>”I can’t just kill him Guri, it isn’t right”
“The fact he is a changeling means he might be able to evade police custody, even after being arrested. He is proven to be a threat to Equestria. Shoot him!”
>”Guri I can’t just shoot someone who has no way of fighting back”
“He can fight back! He’ll pull some trick out of his ass and take one of us hostage or something, I guarantee it! Fucking shoot him AND END IT ALREADY!”
>”You’re being ridiculous. What is he gonna d-“
>You feel a small derringer being shoved in your back, the hammer being cocked
>”Always keep a back up gun…”
“GOD DAMN IT”
>”Get up!”
>You can’t find the energy to fight back as you’re pulled you your paws, the bug keeping the gun firmly in your back to ensure that Garnet wont fire
“I told you guys! I TOLD YOU. Didn’t I tell them?!”
>Lil’ Guri bobs his head up and down, Velvet giving him a death stare
>Garnet circles slowly as the changeling begins to drag you out of the cave entrance, using your body as a shield
>>
>”Now here’s how it’s gonna work. I’m gonna spread my wings, fly off into the distance, and move on right to the next city to start the whole thing over again. You try and stop me, and your friend gets a bullet in the back”
>You’re drug back a little more as he walk’s backward, keeping a firm grip on your waist
>Sunlight encompasses you as you’re dragged out of the cave, the “griffon’s” wings extending behind you as he preps to lift off
>Garnet’s eyes begin to fill with tears, realizing how badly she must messed up
>Doesn’t anyone here have a fucking pla-
>You yelp as a cacophony of bursts go off, the bug behind you jerking violently
>With wide eyes you stand there, unsure of what just happened
>With a faint groan, your captor slumps over, falling to the ground
>Looking back his griffon form transforms back into the black, holey one of a changeling, green blood beginning to ooze out
>”Got him!”
>Snapping your head to the side you spy Jack laying in the dirt near the entrance with a cheery expression, barrel of his SMG smoking
>>
>>29821044
Thank god you were here, Jack.
>>
>>29821031
We need to something quick. Do we still have our knife? Can we use what little energy we have left to stab him in the side? Can Lil Guri save the day?Is Jack still by the entrance with a gun?
>>
>>29821072
Nevermind, it happened.
>>29821044
pocket the derringer, and thank the man who saved your life.
>>
>>29821044
Make sure he is dead, we don't want anymore tricks.
>>
>Reaching down you pick up the derringer, uncocking it before tucking it in your bag
“Thank god you were here Jack”
>”Hey, I said I’d watch the entrance, and that’s what I did”
“You still saved my life”
>”I know right? I just kind of picked one of the Guris and random, pulled the trigger, and hoped for the best”
>Your beaks drops open
>”I’m messing with you, lad… I was at least 75% sure before opening fire”
“Um, well uh… thanks”
>He lays back on the ground, cringing a bit as he gently touches his bandage
>Turning your attention back to the changeling you give him a nudge
>Much to your surprise he twitches a bit, taking a shallow breath, but is obviously unconscious
>”That’s guy’s gonna bleed out if we don’t do something, you know?”
>Jack sits back up just slightly to get another glance at the bug, blood still leaking
>>
>>29821301
Patch him up, but make sure he won't be able to escape. Now we have to find a way to get everybody back to town.
>>
>>29821301
do nothing to him. if he dies, he dies.
>>
>>29821301
I am guessing this changeling has at least a few bounty's on his alias's from other cities maybe we can hand him in and get something, Better keep him alive now that we have him subdued.
Hopefully the police have a way to handle changelings.
>>
>>29821301
patch him up and hogtie him?
>>
Pausing
>>
>>29821449
We could put some rope through his leg holes to make sure.
>>
>>29821689
I like the way you think
>>
>>29821301
We've gotta be on the verge of collapse at this point.
>>
>>29821517
Bump
>>
Probably need to tie a tourniquet then
>>
bek
>>
velvet a dum
>>
Velvet confirmed worst friend.
>>
>When someone replaces your best friend and you can't tell the difference between the two
>>
>>29825495
Lost a lot of respect for Velvet over this, Dumb horse nearly let us die cus of her indecisive ass
>>
File: 1452369432212.png (85KB, 312x332px) Image search: [Google]
1452369432212.png
85KB, 312x332px
>>29825495
She was supposed to come through for us and she just watched us get hurt. Not even mad, just sad.
>>
>>29825495
>Garnet who we have known for maybe a month could tell the difference right away
>Our best friend since forever can't tell the difference and just stands there and lets us get mauled.
>>
>>29826496
To be fair Garnet knew we were fucked up.
>>
>>29826551
We both looked super fucked up, It should have been obvious to her once she saw him attacking us like that with all the injuries we had.
>>
>>29826725
We did? I don't remember the bug having or faking any injuries. Plus Garnet didn't know straight away either. Only our wing looks funny.
>>
>>29826738
>They both glance at each other, you now noticing that he (the bug) has all the same wounds that you do
>>
>>29826748
Meh, still. Only our wing has been described, and neither of us were flying.
>>
>>29826816
Also untrue. We've been walking with a limp the whole time and we have broken ribs.
>>
>>29826823
Broken ribs are visible?
>>
>>29826839
You don't think a punch that breaks your ribs is gonna leave a nasty bruise and physically effect you?
>>
>>29826875
I don't think bruises are visible through fur. Not really looking to defend her, just saying I don't think it was quite that clear cut.
>>
>>29826895
The point is he obviously attacked us way better than someone who has suffered heavy injuries should have been able to.

At minimum you would think she would at least stop the attempted murder seeing as see stiil didnt know who was who.
>>
>>29826975
Yeah, that's why I'm mad at her. He attacked first and was about to kill us.
>>
>A part of you just wants to leave him as is, and if he dies, then he dies
>But you don’t think he’s going to be pulling anymore tricks any time soon, plus if he’s alive it’ll make it easier to get some kind of payout
“Alright… I guess we can patch him up”
>Umbra slips around in front of you, pulling out a bunch of bandages and a make shift tourniquet
“Garnet, tie him up, and make sure to run some rope through his leg holes. We need to make sure he’s not gonna pull anymore fast ones”
>She cringes, memory probably still dwelling on him taking you hostage not even a few minutes ago
>As Garnet pulls out some rope you take a seat, flopping onto the ground beside Jack
>You can’t really describe it, but your entire body feels like one big, never ending pain
>Jus your chest alone makes you want to faint with every breath
>”So, that’s your friend?”
>You muster up the strength to see Jack’s hoof pointing at the griffon trying some rope into a knot
>He gives you a playful tap on the shoulder, grinning
>”Hope she was worth all this”
>>
>>29827083
You're goddamn right she is.
>>
>>29827083
Hey, no insulting my girl Jack. I'm like 60% sure I could win a fight with you right now.
>>
>>29827083
Would you die for someone you loved Jack?
Or would you be willing to risk cashing in on a big bounty?
>>
“You're goddamn right she is”
>”Weeeell, if that’s your opinion”
“Hey, no insulting my girl Jack. I'm like 60% sure I could win a fight with you right now”
>You flinch as his SMG is cocked, the stallion giving you a smug look
>”I’m just fucking with you Guri… unless you weren’t joking, in which case I’m not either”
>You smirk, trying to find a position that doesn’t hurt your innards as you lay there
>Garnet completes her hog tie, the griffoness nodding as Umbra and Light Wing spread their wings and fly off
“Hey”
>”Yeah?”
“Would you die for someone you loved Jack?... Or would you be willing to risk cashing in on a big bounty?”
>”Is that your way of offering me a cut? Because if it is, I accept without hesitation”
“Heh… we’ll see how much this guy is worth when we get back”
>”Better be enough to pay for an operation to get this bullet out of my chest”
>As you two go back and forth you notice Garnet sauntering on over, your friend sitting down in the dirt next to you
>”Umbra and Light went back to fetch the cart. We’ll load everyone up when they get back”
>Her tail swishes, rubbing up against yours as her talons gently begin you stroke your neck, avoiding your injuries
>Jack gives you an even smugger look
>"I can go crawl a few yards that way, have her tend to your wounds in private"
>>
>>29827391
That would be real swell of you.
>>
>>29827391
y-you too
>>
>>29827391
Yeah that would be nice, thanks.
>>
“Y-yeah that would be nice, thanks”
>He chuckles, taking his time to roll onto his belly
>With a pained grunt he begins to crawl away, keeping his chest off the ground as he moves off
>”… He’s an odd guy”
“He’s probably the only reason I have you back”
>The griffoness smirks, talons stroking down your neck as her red eyes gaze into yours
>But even in your half beaten to death state, you can see the tears in them
“Everything ok?”
>”I… I should have listened. I should have shot him”
“It’s ok, it’s over now”
>”No, it’s not ok. I almost got you killed because I was naive. You risked your life to save me, and I pay you back by almost getting you killed”
>>
>>29827603
Listen, Garnet. I'm okay now. That's what matters.
>>
>>29827603
You were doing what you thought was right. Killing someone is a big deal.
>>
>>29827603
Even I would have had to give it some thought before I could shoot someone like that.
Look on the bright side at least you knew which one was the imposter.
>>
“Listen, Garnet. I'm okay now. That's what matters”
>”It might have not been ok though! Thanks to me!”
“You were doing what you thought was right. Killing someone is a big deal”
>She sniffs, taking a moment to wipe her eyes
>”I still feel guilty…”
“Even I would have had to give it some thought before I could shoot someone like that”
>Ignoring the pain you sit up, wrapping your shaky arms around her in a hug
“Look on the bright side at least you knew which one was the imposter”
>”Yeah… I guess that’s what counts”
>She nuzzles her beak into your neck, letting it rest upon your shoulder
>Sighing, you both hold the embrace, lost in each other’s arms
>Nothing else in the world matters in this moment
>…
>Velvet’s face slowly pans into view in the background, the mare looking quite upset
>>
>>29827838
What happened back there V?
>>
>>29827859
This
>>
>You loosen the hug just a bit as you call out to her
“What happened back there V?”
>She seems actually kind of surprised that you acknowledged her, but starts to trot over anyway
>”What happened?”
“Yeah, why’d you watch me get my ass beat?”
>She looks down at the ground, hoof scuffing around in the dirt
>”You’ve been kicking people’s asses for as long as I can remember, and… well, you know. I just figured that you’d be doing the same with him”
>She cringes, ears folding back
>”So I just kind assumed you were the one who was winning”
>>
>>29827971
We all have our limits Velv.
>>
>>29827971
Not after I had to go through a minotaur with a knife.
>>
“Not after I had to go through a minotaur with a knife”
>This causes her to cringe up even harder, not even looking you in the eye anymore
“We all have our limits Velv”
>”I… I should have known better”
>Garnet finally lets go of you as the mare sighs, going silent
>”Garnet’s over here worried that she put you in danger. I’m the one who really almost got you killed”
>Kicking a rock, she grunts in anger
>”I’m your best friend and I couldn’t even tell you apart from some half assed imposter!”
“Velvet, I-“
>”Garnet’s only known you for a few weeks! And even she could tell the difference! I’m… I’m just a bad friend”
>Her head hangs low, the mare taking a seat in the dirt
>>
>>29828114
Stand up and hug her. Tell her it's ok. Plus We're all alive and think of all the money we could get from this guy.
>>
>>29828114
There are worse things a friend can do than overestimate you. I'm not gonna hold this against you.
>>
>You get your paws under you, legs aching as you try to stand up
>Nearly falling, Garnet gets a hold of you, giving you a hand to get settled
>Walking over, you wrap the mare in a hug, Velvet taking a few seconds to return it
“There are worse things a friend can do than overestimate you. I'm not gonna hold this against you”
>”A-are you sure?”
“Yes, it’s ok. Plus we're all alive and think of all the money we could get from this guy”
>She smiles, lip quivering
>”Thanks Guri…”
>She buries her face into your fluff, sighing in peace
>”Uh, Guri?”
>Looking back Jack somehow managed to get to his hooves, barely holding himself up
>”That guy isn’t looking too good”
>He points off to a heap of stallion, Flame lying curled up in the shade
>”He feels cold, he won’t stop babbling… I’m gonna be honest, I don’t think he’s gonna make it”
>>
>>29828230
Ah shit. We should here what he has to say.
>>
>>29828230
We have to at least try to keep him alive. I don't want to have to tell his sister that he's dead.
>>
>>29828429
Dis
>>
>Shit. You should probably hear what he has to say
“I’ll go speak with him. And Jack, please. You’ve got to rest, don’t be standing around like that”
>”Psh, I know what is and isn’t good for my health”
>As he slowly lays back down he pulls out a cigarette, lighting it
>You can only shake your head as you head over to the small outcrop that Flame lies under, Garnet and Velvet following along
>As you get close, you can tell it doesn’t look good
>For one thing, he’s shivering in the middle of summer
>Standing over him, you stop, the stallion withering a bit before going still, rolling to look upwards
“Flame”
>He pauses, unfocused eyes looking at you, but you’re not sure if he’s processing anything
“Flame?”
>”… M-mom?”
>>
>>29828465
Yeah, I'm here, Flame. You did a good thing today.
>>
>>29828465
These:
>>29828429
>>29828451
>>
>The three of you look at each other awkwardly, not sure what to say
>Leaning in a bit you clear your throat
“Yeah, I'm here, Flame”
>Pulling out some bandages you motion for Velvet to replace his old ones, now soaked in blood
“You did a good thing today”
>”It doesn’t make up for everything else I did…”
>His lips quiver, eyes trying to focus on you
>”D-did Charm tell you everything I did? I didn’t mean for it to get so out of hoof. I just… I just was being a fool”
>Even though his eyes look dull you can see them beginning to water up, blinking a few times
>"I haven't been a good son, mom"
>>
>>29828664
Even if you are, I'll always love ya.
>>
>>29828664
Shh, it's okay. It's all gonna be okay. I know you didn't mean for this to happen, and I'll always love you no matter what.
>>
Pausing
>>
>>29828796
>last session
>>
>>29828664
He was shot twice, he must be bleeding out.
Someone help us stop the bleeding! Then we'll be able to get him to a hospital!
>>
>>29828664
You can always keep trying to make amends.
>>
>>29828802
Anon, it's a neverending story.
>>
>>29828962
o-okay
>>
>>29829443
Anon, don't be afraid.
We will always be bounty hunters. It was destined for us the moment we brought in our first bounty. We have created a name for ourselves. Black Scarf and Gold Earring. Bounty hunters who will be the ones responsible for a gang lords arrest. Criminals will know us. Fear us. Search for us. Destroy us. Did you truly think it would end with this changeling? Neigh. For others will hear our name and challenge us. We can run, but for how long? Neigh. Instead of running away into the distance, in the hopes of escaping criminals, let us stand our ground and protect the cities civilians from such dangers. Let us die inspiring others to resist evil and follow in our footsteps. Let us be heroes.
>>
I legit love this cyoa and I hope goes on longer.
>>
Rip firehorse
>>
f u g
>>
>>29828836
Stop it how? not much we can do beyond bandaging him.
>>
>>29831729
Don't we have any form of disinfectant?
>>
jeb
>>
>>29833272
bush
>>
>>29834270
please
>>
>>29834668
clap
>>
“Shh, it's okay. It's all gonna be okay”
>You start reaching around in your bag, tossing your small aid kit to Velvet as she finishes removing the old blood soaked bandages
>There isn’t much you can do besides patch it back up, but there is a vial of disinfectant inside
>Although, with the rate he’s going, you’re not sure if that’ll even be necessary…
>Looking back to Flame he just lays there, silent
“Flame, you still there?”
“Yeah… it’s not ok mom”
“I know you didn't mean for this to happen, and I'll always love you no matter what”
>”Even though I’ve been bad?”
“Even if you are, I'll always love ya”
>”I just wish I told tell everyone I was sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt anybody”
“You can always keep trying to make amends, dear”
>A semblance of a smile creeps onto his muzzle as you say that
>”You’re right, mom. Thanks”
>Glancing over, Garnet is helping Velvet retie the new bandages, the griffoness using the disinefectant on the bleeding wounds
>”Mom?”
“Yes dear?”
>His eyes begin to close, now barely cracked open
>”I feel tired…”
>>
>>29835413
I know. Just close your eyes and everything will be okay when you wake.
>>
>>29835436
>telling him to just give up

>>29835413
You gotta try to stay awake. We're going to see your sister.
>>
>>29835413
I know you're tired, but don't you want to see your sister?
>>
“You gotta try to stay awake. We're going to see your sister”
>”Charm?”
“Yeah, were gonna go visit her”
>He smiles a little wider, but his eyes close just a little more
>”I really need to sleep”
“I know you're tired, but don't you want to see your sister?”
>”Can you wake me when we get there?”
>His eyes now fully close, but his chest still moves up and down, the stallion taking shallow breathes
>”Alright, he’s all patched up… I don’t know if that’ll be enough though”
>”Hey guys!”
>You all look back to Jack
>”Cart’s coming through the trail. It’ll be here in a minute”
>>
>>29835645
what cart?
>>
>>29835681
anon pls, umbra and light wing went back for our cart
>>
>>29835815
sorry. I just don't remember that.
>>29835645
If that's the case, lets get everything and everyone ready to fill it up. We might not be able get everyone or everything, so be prepared to carry if we have to.
>>
>>29835645
Get Jack and Flame on first and make sure they are okay,
>>
“Well you’re gonna be the first one on Jack. You and Flame over here”
>”Oh come on, I’m not THAT bad”
“You lost the right to argue the moment you were hit by a machine gun. Now just hang on a minute”
>Turning back to Garnet and Velvet, you lightly grasp Flame’s shoulders
“Come on. We gotta get him in the cart as gently as possible”
>The girls take his rear hooves, Garnet counting down
>”On three, lift. One… two… three!”
>You all raise the pony in unison, Flame grunting, eyes still closed
>The cart pulls up moments later, Umbra and Light Wing helping Jack get loaded first, the stallion stretching out in the back
>With the utmost care you and Garnet lay Flame in next, the stallion not making a sound as he peacefully is placed inside
>The changeling and a couple of his captured guards are next, plus your weapons as well
>Much to your surprise, everyone is able to fit on the cart, albeit a little uncomfortably
>But still, you’re just glad nobody has to walk, because you for one would probably collapse not far in
>Garnet and Velvet helping you up onto the cart, Umbra and Light Wing strap themselves into the harness once more, the curt lurching as the wheels slowly creek, cart beginning to move
>Going back down the trail, the journey back begins, late morning sun beaming brightly as you lay there without a word, exhausted
>Jack seems to have been able to fall asleep, Velvet passing out in the front seat
>Garnet stays awake, gently stroking your fur, nimble talons avoiding your multiple wounds
>You yourself begin to feel your own eyelids getting heavy, body begging for rest
>>
>But as soon as you begin to give in, a weak voice from the back jerks you awake
>”Mom?... mom?”
>Garnet gives you a concerned look, one you probably mirror before you look back
>He still lays there, eyes open. But his breathing appears to be even more labored than before
>”Yes, Flame? I’m here”
>He’s silent for a minute, you beginning to think he slipped into unconsciousness
>But once again the frail voice calls out
>”I haven’t been the best son… thank you for forgiving me”
>He pants a bit, trying to suck in air
>”I love you mom”
>Garnet shifts a bit, her eyes full of sorrow
>As you stare into them, you notice a couple tears begin to run down her cheek
>”We’ve done everything we could for him, Guri. No matter what happens, just remember that”
>Looking back to the pony, you can;t help but feel your own tears starting to form
>>
>>29836106
I don't even care about his bounty at this point, I just want to see him recover so he can see his sister again.
>>
>>29836106
That's nice, but he's going to have to deliver his own feelings to his sister.
>>
Pausing here. Epilogue to follow tomorrow
>>
>>29836165
It's been fun playing Res
>>
bep
>>
>>29837144
>>
>>29836165
Nooo!
Oh well all good things must come to an end, Thanks for running this Res.
It was great.
>>
Bep
>>
Now that it is nearly over I think it is safe to say.
Garnet>>>Velvet>Zara and Wonga
>>
>>29839168
Velvet<Zara<Garnet<<<POWER GAP<<<Jack
>>
>>29839190
Jack>Garnet>Lil'Guri>Umbra>Zara and Wonga>Velvet
>>
>>29839407
the boss>>>Guri>Flame>Racist Shopkeeper>Garnet>Jack>Velvet>the coworkers>Lil Guri>Wonga and Zara
>>
>>29840138
The Boss<<<<<<<Everyone else

fuck that guy.
>>
>>29836165
>tomorrow
>>
>It’s at this point that you realize that you don’t even care for the bounty anymore. You just want to see this pony recover
“I know Garnet. But he's going to have to deliver his own feelings to his sister”
>She gives a quick nod, looking at him one final time before turning around and going silent
>Your gaze stays on him for a while longer, Flame still shivering from time to time, almost like he’s in a trance
>But eventually you succumb to your own fatigue, eyes finally closing despite your best effort, world going dark...
>>
>The first place the cart went once it got into town was the nearest hospital, Garnet rushing inside to get the staff
>All you really remember were the myriad of hooves lifting you out of the cart
>That and the extreme pain
>You woke up two days later in a white sheeted bed, nearly hitting your head on an overhanging lamp
>Garnet was the first thing you saw as soon as you came to, the poor girl had been at your bedside the entire time
>Velvet was out for snacks when you woke up, but her presence soon afterwards was welcome
>They brought you up to speed real quick on what had happened in your absence
>Jack was to stay in care for a couple weeks, the doctors had a hell of a time getting the bullet out, but otherwise he would be fine
>The changeling fortunately or not so fortunately survived
>It actually took the doctors a while to figure out which holes belonged and which ones needed to be patched
>But as the subject of Flame was brought up, you could tell by the look in their eyes that the news was not encouraging
>He survived the trip to the hospital, being put into immediate emergency care
>But the bleeding had already taken its toll, some of his organs were failing by the time they could even begin to operate
>Although the bullets were removed, his next couple days were spent in and out of consciousness, staff trying their best to turn it around
>He passed the morning you woke up, sister at his side
>Charm popped into your room before she left, thanking you for what you had done
>Although obviously hurt, she seemed to accept what had happened, thankful that she at least got to talk to him before he moved on
>He had apologized to her for everything that he had done, apologized for ever getting you involved
>His funeral took place on a small plot of land out east about a week after you left the hospital, his sister and mother both having the chance to say their final goodbyes
>>
>Despite being upset at the choices her son had made in life, she nonetheless was as proud as could be as Charm told her of how he had saved you
>Although you never got the chance to meet her in person, a letter showed up at your doorway one day, Flame’s mother thanking you for what you had done for him
>Medi and Light Wing finally quit their jobs at the warehouse after all was said and done
>Apparently all the talk around town over what had happened was enough for another door to open for them
>They both are now official city police, just the way Medi had always wanted
>Speaking of the talk around town, apparently the department sent out messages to other cities out east if they had any warrants on the changeling
>Although none had been posted due to his uncanny ability to remain undetected, a few cities that he had hit scrapped together a reward for you
>In the form of 50,000 bits
>Of course Jack took his cut, expanding his pawnshop’s back room considerably
>A lot more shady ponies walk in there nowadays, but that’s none of your business
>Velvet and Umbra took their cuts, putting them to good use
>The bat was finally able to pay off his student loans on the fruit science degree, having plenty more left over after it was all said and done
>Velvet for her part is renting out her own apartment nearby, but she seems to spend most of her time at his place
>Li’ Guri doesn’t seem to mind though. She spared no expense on his updated encloser
>He now shares a small aviary with many beautiful parakeet girls
>>
>As for you? You decided before doing anything to stick to your promises
>Zara and Wonga were able to pay off their debts and null the bounty against them with your help, the two of them practically knitting you and entire wardrobe in appreciation
>But after that and your medical bills were paid off, you really had no idea what to do with the rest of your earnings
>You want back and forth over the weeks, mind going wild over all the things you could now afford that you’ve always wanted
>Kneadable couch with lifetime warranty, the world’s largest ball of yarn
>… A catnip crop
>But in the end, you think you made the right call
>Garnet was more than willing to combine her savings with yours. It made sense, considering you two moved in together
>Sure, her place was a little small for two griffons, but it’s homely
>Maybe one day you’ll find the perfect place, but she’s pretty dead set on the apartment for now
>Plus you gotta budget out for the traditional griffon wedding somewhere down the line
>The costs of the traditional five chicks factored in of course
>>
>But that’s off in the future, and tucked way into the back of your mind as you approach the warrant board before you
>”Oh! How about that one? 400 bits!”
>”Well, he’s only got two armed robbery charges, shouldn’t be too hard…”
>”Hey guys, there’s a bounty posted on some monster who cut down the apple trees in the park! We gotta bring him to justice!”
>”Pfft, that one’s only 50 bits Umbra”
>”It’s not about the money, it’s the principle of the thing!”
>As they all try to get in their two cents you raise your voice a bit, trying not to get drown out
“Hey, come on now! You all promised that I got to choose the bounty this week”
>Velvet groans, Garnet smirking at the mare’s reaction
>”Ugh, fine. But just make it a good one!”
>Rubbing your chin, your eyes dart around, dozens ponies’ faces filling your vision
>But as you continue to scan, one in particular gains your attention
>Peeling it from the board you get a good look at the picture, a familiar griffon staring back at you
>Wanted for pubic squawking: 75 bits
>With a sneer you shake your head
“Some griffs never learn… If you can’t do the time, don’t do the crime”
>”Aw what, are you serious? We’re trying to make money here Guri!”
“Oh relax Velv, we’ll have him by the end of the day. Just gotta get Garnet in one of those tail wraps”
>The griffoness gives you a playful shove, feigning annoyance as you all walk to the front desk
>The stallion manning it spins around in his chair, tucking away some paperwork
>”So, got one picked out for today?”
“Yeah, we should be back before closing. Some may view public squawking as a god given right, but the law is the law”
>”That’s why I joined the force… Medi, make sure the drunk tank isn’t totally filled! We’re gonna have a squawker coming in soon!”
>”Got it Light!”
>The ecstatic stallion trots on out the office, keys jingling from the ring he holds in his mouth
>>
>Wishing Light Wing a good day the four of you make for the exit, pushing open the large double doors
>The air is a bit chilly, fall being in full swing
>But the sun shines proudly through the scattered clouds, beautiful red and golden leaves blowing down the street in the wind as ponies go about their day
>Taking a deep breath of the crisp air, your paws hit the sidewalk, Garnet rubbing up against your fur as she takes your side
>It may be a challenging job, but the best in the town are on the case
>Blackscarf, Jewel, Gold Earring, Frugivore…
>In unison you all march off, a small yellow songbird streaking up towards the golden morning sun that signifies a new day

>Fin
>>
That concludes Warrant. It's been a long few months, but thank you all for sticking with it that long. I'll be around for a while to answer questions about anything
>>
>>29841809
Thanks for the quest, Res. I always appreciate your memes
>>
>>29841809
What happened to the job at the factory?
Otherwise, nice quest Res.
>>
>>29841809
Who was your favorite character Res?
>>
>>29841809
Are the police really gonna let us go after we violently scritched that guys ears?
>>
>>29841809
What will the names of Guri and Garnets traditional five chicks be?
>>
>>29841827
They sustain me, anon
>>29842071
Garnet got promoted to finally having an actual desk. Guri decided to keep the job until something better came around
>>29842079
Jack
>>29842127
Scritched ponies tell no tales
>>29842181
Guri Jr., Lil' Guri 2, Gurette, Gurita Pen
But they must consult the traditional name jar
>>
>>29842209
You never showed us the most important thing in all of this quest!

Guri modeling his knitted lingerie for Garnet
>>
>>29842274
Maybe one day anon
>>
>>29842209
>names
>spoiler
Confirmed Urban Prequel?
>>
>>29842426
I wonder how Pen felt being the only one to have a non G name.
>>
>>29842426
>>29842603
>Pen got bullied so much for not having a name starting with G that he move to a different city.
>>
>>29842316
There is hope!
>>
>>29842426
>Pen was just pretending to be a slav with a bad past to look cool
>>
>>29843360
well he did get his ass beat by Gar, that is pretty pathetic even by pony standards let alone a griffon's
>>
>>29841809
I heard you aren't gonna be able to run anymore long Quests soon, how come?
>>
I wish there were more quests with Griffon MC's
>>
>>29844186
Military commitments
>>
>>29844928
Finally removing kebab?
>>
>>29844928
>Military take away Hero and now Res

THEY CAN"T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!
>>
>>29845537
The military wants to weaponize CYOA's
>>
How?
>>
>>29848175
Who?
>>
what?
Thread posts: 261
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.