[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[CYOA]Custos Luna #8.1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 271
Thread images: 2

File: 1489431607510.png (667KB, 1036x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1489431607510.png
667KB, 1036x1024px
You died so young ;_;

Catch up here: https://www.anonpone.com/custos/
Still hoping for someone to make a good "What is this" summary
>>
>>29695999
>>29696009
>>29696113
>>29696140
>>29696154
"What would accepting this entail?", you ask skeptically as you raise one of your eyebrows
>The smile on your bat-self fades and for the first time you see her thinking about the answer
>"You know, I am not actually sure. Accepting the power is different from pony to pony I suppose?"
>She at least sounds sincere with this answer
"But what good is power... power without a greater goal?", you ask, more to yourself than to her
>Yet she still decides to reply. "Strike fear into the hearts of others, control them. Don't let yourself be controlled..."
>You snap your head around as a flash of light in the distance appears and disappears, like a lightning strike
>And just like that, the dark void in the distance seems to dissolve, leaving behind... nothingness
>Not the darkness that you have grown so comfortable to, but a nothingness that strikes fear into your heart
>"Dammit", your 'sister' curses under her breath. "We don't have much time, it's now or never. Accept or you may lose this chance forever!"
>This time she almost pushes her hoof straight into your chest but you can see it's shaking
>>
>>29707794
Power is useful as long as we don't allow it to corrupt or control us. We have been at odds with a couple of power hungry fools for the last two years, so we have reason to be mindful. Accept.
>>
>>29707794
We should have the willpower to control whatever this leads to. Go with it.
>>
>>29707794
Just do it my man
>>
>>29707794
Yes, accept it.
>>
>>29707825
>>29707883
>>29708143
>>29708148
>You careful lift your hoof but she is quick to react and take it
>The exact moment your hooves touch a jolt of pain goes through your entire body
>Once again, it feels like you are being struck by thousands of lightning strikes you at the same time
>And with a gasp, everything around you disappears

>You jolt upright, the light around you blinding. It hurts your eyes a lot.
>As you shield your face with your hoof, you start to be able to make out certain shapes around you
>It feels like you are lying in some kind of bed... a surprisingly comfy one as a matter of fact
>Figures around you are watching you and you are barely able to make out colors
>What catches your gaze immediately is the gray, pony-like figure. Even while seeing this badly, there's no doubt about it
>Chase is sitting right next to you and you can hear her sob as she slowly reaches out for your hoof
>"S-silver?", you can hear her in between sobbing and sniffing. You are sure she was whispering that but it sounded to you like normal conversation
>What do you do in this light-induced half blind state?
>>
>>29708328
Hug Chase.
>>
>>29708328
Mind turning down the lights please.
>>
>>29708349
>>29708359
>To the best of your ability you take Chase's hoof and pull her close to you, directly into a big hug
>With tears in your eyes you nuzzle into her neck. "C-chase I was so worried!", you start crying
>The bat tenses up for a second in response before starting to shakily pet your mine. "W-worried about me?
>"I was worried about you! Y-you scared me half to death", she started crying herself, nuzzling you back
>After taking a short breath she continues. "T-three days. Th-that's how long you were asleep.... that's how long I worried, day and night"
>Tears are streaming down both of your faces and mingle in each other's fur
>But it feels good. It feels good to be together. To know that it was not all for naught. Because here she is, right in front of you. Alive. Healthy.
>The closest pony you have ever had is right there in your arms and you are both alive and healthy
>....talking about health. "H-hey, Chase... mind turning down the lights a bit? They are really bright...", you ask her
>To which she just takes a closer look at your eyes. And then your mouth as well. To complete whatever she was doing, she pats your ears
>And just like that, full confusion sets in on her face
>She turns around panicky and looks for something before holding out a small hoof mirror to you.
>You almost don't recognize the reflection, but it is clearly you. You with pointy teeth. And you got ear tufts. But most importantly, your eyes have become similar to a bat pony's!
>One of the doctors around you that you just noticed extinguishes a few of the torches around the room. "What a peculiar change indeed, isn't it? How are you feeling, Miss Smith?"
>What do you answer? And more importantly, you don't feel like being stuck in bed all day, so what will you do?
>>
>>29709041
Sensitive.
>>
>>29709041
What about our horn? Did we lose that too? Do we have wings now?
>>
>>29709041
I bet we're starving.
>>
Fuck, sorry to say but I am surprisingly tired today. Won't do another post and go to bed early tonight. Have a good one!
>>
beb
>>
>>29709931
>>
>>29710752
>>
>>29711696
>>
>>29713172
>>
>>29713706
>>
>>29714165
>>
>>29714574
>>29714165
>>29713706
>>29713172
>>29712780
>>29712291
>>29711696
>>29710752
>>29709931
Just die already. My filter list could use some cleaning and updating.
>>
>>29715380
Lmao no
>>
Wolv completely fucked his finger today, he wasn't able to write
>>
>>29716180
Feel better, moongiver.
>>
>>29716180
That sucks, hope he gets better soon
>>
Blep
>>
>>29720432
>>
>>29720991
>>
>>29709178
>>29709191
>>29709231
"Sensitive", you grumpily reply. What nerve this doctor has to interrupt special time between you and Chase.
>He nods in reply, extinguishing even more torches around. Thank Luna for that
>Standing up from bed without another word, you take Chase's hoof and lead her outside of the infirmary
>"H-hey, sport, you shouldn't be walking around a-after just wa-", you cut her out with your belly rumbling and complaining loudly
"Heh", is all you manage to reply and your batpony friend tries her hardest to stifle her giggling
>"Well, looks like mess hall is going to be our first stop, right?", she asks, still a smile on her face
>You nod happily and continue walking... until a question pops into your head
>Instinctively, you put a hoof to your forehead and... ok, it's still there, thank the night!
>Although you can't help but feel like it seems smaller or maybe a little less poke-y than you are used to
>A peek back onto your back doesn't show any wings either
>"So, since you just came back from what looked like an eternal coma to the docs, I'll pay for lunch. And I take the day off as well, so what do you wanna do, little trooper?"
>The bat affectionately ruffles your mane while asking
>>
>>29721820
It may just be the fangs, but I'm quite hungry for fruit.

Hey Chase, I have a question for you. How did you become a bat? When?
>>
>>29721820
Cuddles?
>>
>>29721878
Cuddling is always a great option. I endorse this suggested course of action.
>>
>>29721820
Tell her about our strange dream. Maybe she might know something about it. Of course, cuddles are a necessity.
>>
>>29721842
>>29721878
>>29721886
>>29721974
"Fruit!", you can't help it but you seem to crave fruit very, very badly right now
>And your belly does an affirmative noise in response. Is this what bat ponies feel like when they are hungry?
>The walk continues mostly silent and you soon reach the big oak door to the mess hall
>Inside there are a few ponies, mostly guards but a few recruits sit amongst them
>And as you enter, all conversation goes silent, all eyes on you
>They glance up and down on you, their faces morphing into confusion, disgust and unease
>Whispers pick up all around the table, but to you they are clear as water
>The words "disgusting", "abomination" and "monster" keep reaching your much more sensitive ears
>Instinctively taking a few steps back, Chase notices. "Stay outside, I'll get us something to eat", she whispers to you
>Doing as she told you, you wait. A minute later she comes back out, a basket in her mouth that contains an assortment of fruit
>She throws back angry glares before motioning to you to follower her
[1/2]
>>
>>29722221 RIP my quints ;_;

>Leading you through the halls of the castle, the two of you soon reach what you recognize as the guard mare's room
>Unlocking the door she enters, places the basket on a small desk and flops onto her bed, patting the spot next to her
>Hesitantly you follow her and lie down next to the mare. She replies by cuddling up to you and brushing your mane with her hoof
"Chase?", you meekly ask. "H-how did you became... well... a batpony?"
>The question seems to confuse her. "I-", she starts out but needs another second to think of an answer. "I was born one! My parents were batpony guards too!"
"Is that so...", is all you manage to reply. "Chase, I had this weird dream when I was-"
"Well, you know. I was there. But I wasn't me... there was batpony me", you try to explain as much of the dream as you were able to understand and recall
>"That sounds... weird. I don't know much, but maybe lady Luna could help? She knows more about dreams than basically any other pony"
>For now she once again cuddles up closer to you. Anything you'd like to do or talk about?
[2/2]
>>
>>29722228
I've seen a lot of batponies here. Why would ponies say those things about me now that I have fangs and ear tufts?
>>
>>29722228
What happened after we passed out? Anything we miss?
>>
>>29722252
>>29722354
"There's so many batponies here, why did they call me a monster, Chase?", you ask her straight into her face
>She visibly cringes and stops the brushing for a split second before sighing
>"I wish I could tell you that you are a real batpony but right now... I really don't know how to describe you"
>She takes you and drags you into a hug, nuzzling into your neck. "But remember, whatever you look like, you'll always be my little trooper"
>Seeing that the topic makes her rather uncomfortable to speak about you decide to change the topic
"Was there... anything special I missed while I was out?", you innocently ask
>Looks like she is glad you try to change topic and puts a hoof to her chin, thinking
>"Well, Luna immediately returned to her chamber after transferring the magic to you. Between the two of us, she looked kind of pale."
>A few seconds later she continues. "Oh, and Styx is about to award the final positions in your class! I'm sure you'll make at least second, if not first!"

Finger starts acting up again, sorry for the delay
>>
>>29722635
Of course we aren't going to get first. Lets not forget that he plays favorites.
>>
>>29722675
Actually, he'll most likely going to try to make us last simply out of spite.
>>
>>29722635
And just how much say does Styx have in my grade over my teachers?
>>
damn, pausing for now. Finger just opened back up and started bleeding again. Gotta find me some bandaids fast
>>
>>29722846
You shouldn't push yourself so hard. Focus on getting better.
>>
>>29722860
Sorry to disappoint, senpai. I know you guys deserve your 4 updates per day, I'll try to do better tomorrow
>>
Bep
>>
>>29723483
>>
>>29723997
>>
>>29724699
>>
Going to bed. Bumping Custos before I do. Wolvan is a good QM. Preemptive shut up for when he starts trying to disagree.
>>
bumperino
>>
>>29726184
>>
>>29726600
>>
When will they stop billying Silver?
>>
>>29727150
>>
>>29722675
>>29722686
>>29722773
>Your mood visibly deflates as you see Chase's eagerness and trust in you
"I'm sorry to tell you, Chase, but I won't make first. Or second or third for that matter either"
>She cocks her head questioningly, before her smile goes even wider
>"Are you saying you don't trust in my judgment?", Chase asks you, sounding just a little bit mischievous
>In reply, you shake your head. "Chase, if it is Styx' responsibility than I won't end up getting anything. He plays favorites."
>Chase nods, but her smile doesn't disappear. "And this, my little trooper, is where we can finally stop him in doing so once and for all."
>It does look like Chase has a good idea on what to do, so you decide to let her explain while listening closely
>"You may or may not know this, but Luna will attend the ceremony. STarting from you choosing your weapon to Styx announcing the positions."
>"If I'm right, he is probably going to end up making Butch first. And this is where you can show Luna that his decision is wrong!"
"Styx wrong? But he is Luna's fav-", you try to say but she cuts you off
>"But he is not infallible. If you prove that you are stronger, better and especially more fit for the position of first, Luna has no choice but to overrule Styx!"
>Chase smiles wider. "And that should make both Brutus AND Styx shut up for good!"
>That sounds like good news, but do you have any questions? Or do you want to talk about something else? Do something?
>>
>>29728472
But how do I do that exactly? Challenge him to a duel right there?
>>
>>29728472
Would there be enough time to complete the trials before the ceremony? Also, I'd like to learn more about what happened to us before anything else.
>>
>>29728704
>>29728492
"And how? Am I supposed to challenge Brutus to a duel? Is that what's going on here?"
>The bat pats you on the back. "As sharp as ever, aren't you? Yes. Challenge him to a duel and show how strong and clever you are!"
>Chase seems overjoyed with your understanding and possible agreement and she happily nuzzles into your neck
>"That's the spirit, I know you can do it!", she drags you into a deep hug and you can feel her heart on your back
"B-but there is something I want to ask... do you think I'd be able to complete the, well, trials before the ceremony? Is there enough time?"
>You can't see Chase since your back is facing her still held tightly in the hug but you can feel her nodding. "A month is still a good bit away, no pressure."
>It calms your nerves a little, you have waited so long for the trials and you finally believe you are ready to go through with them
>The two of you fall into silence, just happy to be with each other again, her warmth making your worries melt away
"Chase, do you think we can find out what... well, happened to me?", you hoped for her to already know the answer, but you suppose research on it is good too.
>"Well, I have never seen a pony transform into a bat pony before, but legend has it that this is how Lady Luna created the first bat ponies"
>"...a sign of her gratitude and reward of their protection of the night", she explains. "The library may have a book, or you could try to ask the princess of the night herself"
>So that's that. Maybe you should go for the library right now? Or do you have something else to do or talk about here. Could your presence be required somewhere else?
>>
>>29728924
We should check in with our other friends, we haven't seen them for three days after all. They might even be able to help us research.
>>
>>29728924
>our batness is a gift from Luna herself
Well then, I think some ponies would do well to watch their tongue around us.

Alright then. We'll talk to Luna and discuss what happened to us, train to see how our new changes affect us, and then take on the trials.
>>
>>29729011
We should definitely meet up with Sorbet and the rest of our friends.
>>
>>29729011
>>29729012
>>29729063
"Before I start the trials, I'd like to meet my friends. Haven't seen them in 3 days after all"
>You turn your head to see Chase frown in a sultry manner. "Awww, no more cuddles?", she says playfully
>To that you shake your head, to which the frown on her face actually becomes reflective of her mood
>But with a huff, she lets you go. "I understand. Just know that they have tried to visit you every day after training"
>That.... actually does surprise you. You didn't expect any of them to try to see you
>As you are about to exit the door, you hear Chase mumble to herself: "You got nice friends, you'll be needing them soon enough..."
>You are pretty sure she didn't actually expect you to hear that, so you just stay silent
>The way to the barracks isn't far and judging from the moon's position, training should soon be over and your classmates should be coming back
>Sitting down on your bed you wait for them to get here while trying to get your thoughts straight
>If they end up seeing you like this, what will they think? How will you explain this? What are you going to say?
>While mulling over these things, your ears pick up whispers from outside
>"...yes, everything is prepared and ready, mistress", a raspy voice says
>You don't recognize the voice. Should you investigate? Or just ignore it and wait for the others? Something else?
>>
>>29729358
Since we're able to hear, lets try to figure out how far away the source of the voice is. Also, there aren't many individuals that can be referred to as mistress, so I'm curious about what's going on.
>>
Pausing early once more
>>
>>29729358
With excitement of course. Luna gave us this gift.
>>
>>29730290
>>
>>29707784
What is dis
>>
>>29730962
Interactive storytelling in which a filly serves as a soldier to NMM during the two sisters war.
>>
>>29730903
>>
>>29731694
>>
>>29732694
>>
>>29733040
>>
>>29733441
>>
>>29733818
>>
I'll be taking today off. Things to be done, stuff to be drawn, finger to be recovered It actually did get a lot better since wednesday, thank god
>>
>>29734464
Good to hear.
>>
>>29734492
It looks like my finger tip has a tiny mouth now
>>
>>29734341
>>
>>29735028
>>
>>29735972
>>
>>29736393
>>
>>29737054
>>
>>29737575
>>
page nine aint fine
>>
>>29739153
>>
>>29729424
>>29729763
>Well, call it sudden inspiration but you at least know how to face the others
>But for now, there are more important matters at hand
>Trying to listen in harder once again, you attempt to make out the distance of the voice
>They aren't really talking much anymore so it is hard to pinpoint, but some mumbling to themselves finally gives you more of an idea
>They seem to be right behind the castle walls, around 500m away from your current location
>"Darn fates" and "Disgusting monsters", are a few things you can hear rather clearly
>It is certainly not a batpony speaking here, you are sure of that. They tend to have something... recognisable in their voice
>Your friends should still have around 10 minutes left before they arrive, what will you do?
>>
>>29740549
Let's go outside and see if we can see what's going on. Sneakily.
>>
>>29740549
This is giving me a bad feeling, time to investigate.
>>
>>29740553
>>29740558
>Yeah, this is certainly giving you a very bad feeling
>You just have to investigate it, it feels as if something is calling to you
>Making your way to the curtain that serves as the room's door as quietly as you can, you peak out
>The courtyard is entirely empty and the moon hasn't much time left in the sky
>A little ways off, you see a single pony, a glowing orb as bright as a sun in front of him
>You are able to see a small necklace hanging from what clearly is a male pegasus and he seems to be talking to it
>Strapped to his back is a spear that seems to pulsate with yellow magic
>He doesn't seem to notice you but you can see him nervously looking around the place a lot
>What will you do?
>>
>>29740868
>everything is prepared and ready, mistress
>a glowing orb as bright as a sun
>pulsate with yellow magic
>nervously looking around the place
Gee, I wonder who these guys could possibly be working for. How did such obvious Solarians get here? We need to investigate. Now that there isn't a wall between us, can we hear them any better?
>>
>>29740868
Listen in for a while longer, see if we can get a better idea of what he's up to.
>>
>>29742364
bump
>>
>>29742801
>>
>>29743583
>>
>>29744723
>>
>>29740893
>>29741476
>You know exactly what this is about. Well, mostly at least.
>Can't really be more obvious than this that this must be a solar. Which is worrying considering where you are.
>Getting just a bit closer, trying to hide your gray fur in the shadows you try to make out some more words.
>"...I expect the attacking group to be ready in just about two weeks. Pegasi will have no problem with the walls."
>The orb seems to be a telepathic link, since you are unable to hear the second part of the conversation.
>"I have not encountered any of the night scum that I attacked. They must have all died, as you wished, Mistress."
>"Reporting what seems to be 100% effectiveness as a weaponized spell."
>In the faint glimmer of the moonlight, you can see a necklace around his neck with a small, blue-ish orb hanging off it.
>"Understood", the pony still nervously looking around begins to retreat, ready to spread his wings and fly off
>>
>>29745898
Hit the pony with our signature sleep magic.
>>
>>29745898
What's the description of the guy?
>>
>>29745911
I wonder how much stronger it is after two years.
>>
>>29745911
>>29745920
>>29745928
>Before the Pegasus manages to get into the air, you charge up your own magic
>Surprisingly enough, it comes slightly less easy than you remember when you used it last time, but shortly after a burst of magic exits your horn
>And it hits the surprised Pegasus straight into his side, he drops to the floor with a thump and immediately begins to snore loudly
>Carefully you approach the sleeping form, making sure to be as quiet as you can so you won't wake him up
>His coat turns out to be a pearly white, although you see a few spots that look like... singed fur? Did he burn himself somewhere?
>The shortly cut mane shimmers golden in the rays of the setting moon. His tail also seems to spot burn marks.
>On his flank resides a lightning bolt hitting a tree.
>You also get a closer look at his necklace. The orb has a lightning bolt engraved into it and touching it immediately fills you with a powerful sense of magic
>It makes you shudder thinking about what kind of power resides in this thing.
>>
>>29746247
Make sure he can't leave and get the guards so he can be captured. I don't like that magic has become harder, we're going to have to work on that.
>>
>>29746267
>I don't like that magic has become harder, we're going to have to work on that.
I believe it's because of us becoming a bat.

>Instinctively, you put a hoof to your forehead and... ok, it's still there, thank the night!
>Although you can't help but feel like it seems smaller or maybe a little less poke-y than you are used to
>>
>>29746391
I know, but magic is very important to us and I'd like to make sure we don't lose it. Unless we get a GREAT trade-off for it. It'd be like losing our cutiemark.
>>
>>29746267
>>29746391
>>29746548
>Well, you should definitely make sure that he won't be able to escape until any kind of guards arrive
>You look around but aren't able to find anything you could chain him to or something so you choose the next best thing
>Walking up to the pegasus stallion, you just sit down on his wings in order for them to restrain him
>Hopefully that is enough to- oh damn, how are you going to inform the guards like this
>And even more worryingly, why was magic so hard for you? The spell that came most natural to you your entire life did take a surprising mount of concentration
>Your thoughts are interrupted by slightly shuffling under your butt. A very confused Pegasus is looking at you. "W-what?"
>>
>>29746667
Please tell me we at least disarmed him and stripped him of his stuff.

"You're coming with me, Solarian."
>>
>>29746694
We can do that while he's restrained.
>>
>>29746694
>>29746711
>Now your reaction has to be quick. It's good that you are paying decent enough attention and immediately take the spear on his side
>You almost let it drop, the thing feels hot to the touch and feels like it burns your hoof
>Something inside you clearly seems to resonate with it though, a bit of warmth beginning to spread out from your core
>Throwing it as far away as you can, your eyes fall onto the orb on his neck. A quick grab and you hold it in your own hooves
>Unfelt power flows through your entire being and you feel paralyzed as you admire the beauty of the object
>You are, in fact, so entranced that you can't hear the pony under you complain or struggle to get free. "P-put that down, Nightscum!", he shouts at your deaf ears
"What a beautiful jewel", is all you manage to whisper as you feel yourself being filled with massive amounts of magic, so much that you could fear to burst
>It reminds you of the same entrancing feeling that you feel any time you come across Lady Luna
>>
>>29747103
Nah, we're keeping it.
>>
>>29747103
Ignore it and focus on the prisoner. Put him to sleep again so we can strip him the rest of the way without resistance.
>>
>>29707784
>>
let this drop off im too depressed to continue. its cancelled. dead. give up.
>>
>>29747903
pls
>>
>>29747907
pls what
>>
>>29747917
Assuming you even are Wolvan, I told you I'm getting this to bump limit, and I am.
>>
>>29747932
At the very least, I intend to.
>>
>>29747932
>>29747943
let it drop stop being an asshole
>>
>>29747977
No, Wolvan. I know you're having a bad couple days, but you're not thinking rationally. You're impulsively throwing your hands up and saying 'quest is cancelled, everyone go home it's dead i give up'

You can't make decisions when you're in a state like that. For once, take some time to think it over rationally instead of making your mind up, clamming up, and distancing yourself.
>>
>>29747932
lol what a retard u r.
>>
>>29747997
It ain't wolvan ya sillies.
Wolvan has a tripcode remember?
>>
>>29748031
Yeah, and I expected him to post something saying it wasn't him if it wasn't.
>>
>>29748045
Anon pls
>>29748033
>>
I shall not allow this quest to fall off the board with less than 500 posts!
>>
>>29748055
He didn't post that 10 minutes ago.
>>
File: file.png (10KB, 260x346px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
10KB, 260x346px
>>29748067
anon pls
>>
>>29748079
Woah, What do you know, 25 comes before 30.
I didn't know that when I was writing >>29747997.

Anon pls.
>>
>>29748085
>Guy posting something like that without tripcode
>That's totally Wolvan!
Anon PLS
>>
>>29748093
Seconded.
>>29748085
Anon pls.
>>
>>29748093
>>29748103
thirded.
>>29748085
Anon pls.
>>
>>29723997
>>
>>29749122
>>
>>29749692
>>
>>29750083
>>
>>29751052
>>
>>29751373
>>
>>29747119
>>29747121
>With a sly grin you take the necklace with the orb and place it around your own neck.
>Magic is pulsating in it but you don't really have time to check closer.
"Mine now", you tell him and stick out your tongue. In response he just growls at you, trying to wiggle free once more.
>Now can't have that happen, can you? Once more, you charge up your magic. It is a tad easier than before and soon the pony is out like a light again.
"Stay quiet until som- ah, perfect timing", you say as you look up and see a batpony in the sky return from wherever they went
>You wave at them and they quickly acknowledge your presence, flying down to you.
>You don't recognize the mare that stands in front of you but she takes an intense look at the pegasus you planted your button on.
>"What's all this about?", she seems visibly confused. "What's a recruit like you doing out alone? And who is this?"
>>
>>29752300
Ma'am. I found this Solarian stalking about, talking to somepony he referred to as 'mistress' telepathically outside our walls.

He's been subdued. What are your orders, ma'am?
>>
>>29752319
"I found this solarian communicating with someone on the outside. I subdued him and am am waiting for orders", you tell her truthfully
>She on the other hand seems a bit flabbergasted. "You... managed to subdue a solarian all by yourself? Impressive"
>The enemy kicks a hoofsie in his sleep and drools on the floor a little, which immediately catches the mare's attention
>"W-wait here, I am gonna report this and will come back with help!", that is all she says before taking off
>You do as told and stay, humming a little tune to yourself. Fortunately it doesn't take long for her to return
>And in tow she's got.... your mouth hangs open as description of beauty in midnight blue decends from the sky
>Her eyes are as cold as the coldest snow as she inspects the solarian
>"Move", is all she commands and you quickly scramble away from the pony you had pinned until now
>Standing a little off to the side you watch at what the princess is going to do with him
>She uses her telekinesis to lift the sleeping stallion into the air, before viciously smiling and slamming him into the ground
>The sudden pain makes the pony wake up immediately, yelping in pain
>"WHO DARES ENTERING OUR DOMAIN WITHOUT PERMISSION?!", her royal voice booms all over the courtyard
>Out of the corner of your eye you spot the rest of your class standing at the entrance of the sleeping quarters, watching the spectacle go down from a safe distance
>Repeatedly, the solar guard's body slams into the ground and with each time, the princess repeats her question
>As she sees that this doesn't seem to make him talk, she turns around, pegasus floating behind her
>She completely ignores you and the guard mare and just moves back to the castle
>Something in your stomach seems to disagree with what you just saw and you feel a little sick
>M-maybe you should just leave. Pretend this never happened.
>Could your classmates make you feel better? Do you want to go to chase? Do you want to just be alone right now?
>>
>>29752748
If he's been trained against interrogation, we might be able to make it a bit easier for Luna by telling her what little we were able to find out before we captured him.
>>
>>29752780
Agreed. The information we've heard may be valuable.
>>
>>29752780
>>29752823
>This guy must be trained to resist interrogation, maybe you can give the princess the information you learned?
>Yeah, that will probably be the best thing to do, considering what you heard might be crucial for everyone involved
>After all, he did mention something about attackers, didn't he?
>Wordlessly trotting off, you make your way back to the castle and inside
>But you realize that you have no idea where the princess actually took the new prisoner, maybe the dungeon?
>You do recall there being a room specifically made for interrogation down there too, so that is probably your best bet
>Finding your way there wasn't the easiest task, but soon you were able to walk down the slightly wet stairs into the moldy dungeons of the castle
>The hallway that greets you at the bottom is entirely empty and lined with thick metal doors on both end
>Something makes your neck hair stand up straight down here, it is a feeling you really don't like
>But you can see a little bit of light seep out from the farthest away door. Should you approach? Or turn back and wait for the princess to be done before telling her?
>Ask someone else to relay the information? What will you do?
>>
>>29753095
That kind of information is most useful before an interrogation, not after. We should try to approach.
>>
>>29753095
We should deliver it now, but lets knock to announce our presence to make sure we don't walk in on something we shouldn't.
>>
bumpo
>>
>>29753622
>>
>>29754392
>>
>>29755333
>>
>>29755992
>>
>>29756705
>>
>>29757338
>>
Not writing today.
>>
>>29757848
>>
>>29758907
>>
>>29759323
>>
>>29760277
>>
>>29760870
>>
>>29761459
>>
Why is this shit still up. Look at this bump chain, make space for threads with actual content
>>
>>29762143
>>
>>29753119
>>29753193
>As you realize how important this information is, you know exactly that you need to deliver it right now
>Hurrying through the hallway as fast as you can, you really don't want to spend a considerable amount of time here, you reach the door quite quickly
>It's a heavy, thick metal door but you can hear the faintest voices on the other side
>It sounds... less than pleasurable. You don't like it and it makes a cold shower creep down your back
>But regardless, you knock and seconds later you can hear hoofsteps coming up to the door
>A small batpony stallion with a wicked grin and what seems to be red colored hooves instead of his normal ash-gray fur greets you
>"Yeeees? Keekeekee", he asks you curiously but with a hint of malice in his voice. "Are you the next victim? Or....", his eyes go wide
>"You've been sent to take over, haven't you?!? Well, well, come in, join the fun!"
>He steps aside and you are now able to look into the room
>The pegasus from before is chained to the wall, with an assortment of tools that you rather not think of the purpose lying next to him
>...most prominently a huge and soft looking feather. You can only shudder as you imagine the reason for its presence
>What do you do?
>>
>>29763409
Ignore the wicked looking feather and deliver our information, as professionally as possible.
>>
>>29763409
We overheard some of the things he said before he was captured and wanted to make a report.
>>
>>29763461
>>29763476
"I am simply here to make a report. I had hoped Lady Luna would be here to hear me out". you state as professionally as you can
>The bat just looks at you, trying to read your face. "So.... no replacing me?", he meekly asks you
>You opt to simply shake your head, to which he visibly deflates. "Awwww, way to ruin the fun", he huffs
>"The princess isn't here, so you'll have to give me the information", he says, sounding kind of annoyed at you disturbing him
"I overheard a few things he said. One of them being that there is an attack party ready to strike soon"
>He doesn't reply, just puts a hoof to his face and making a "hmmm" sound. "That does sound grave, indeed..."
>You also tell him the rest you heard him say. All through it, he keeps nodding and humming. "I understand. I will add these to the rep-"
>He is being interrupted though: "YOU. YOU TRAITOR. ABANDONING YOUR HERITAGE FOR THE SCUM OF NIGHT", the Pegasus must have woken up and started thrashing about
>And a moment after realizing how futile his attempts at escaping are, he opts to spit.... straight in your face
>"RELEASE ME THIS INSTANT. I AM SENT BY THE GODDESS OF THE SUN HERSELF. YOU DON'T LIKE ME WHEN I'M ANGRY"
>Slowly you wipe the spit off of your face. Disgusting.
>Should you pay him any mind? Just leave and do something else? Talk to the Batpony? Or do you want to teach him a lesson?
>>
>>29763711
Ignore him and mention the part about the spell
>>
>>29763723
what spell are you talking about, anon?
>>
>>29763939
The one used on Chase's squad.
>>
>>29763952
Anon, I think we already told him about that
>>
>>29763974
We told him the rest of what he said, but that doesn't mean he has the context to make sense of the info. Like the description of the attack.
>>
>>29763723
>>29763939
>>29763952
>>29763974
>>29764009
>Continuing to wipe away the rest of the spit you turn away from the prisoner
>You're about to leave but then something important pops into your head. "Oh, this is bad...", you turn around to the batpony again
"Are there any news about Chase's squad?!", you blurt out, to which he shakes his head. "News? What news are you talking abo-"
>It seems that something seems to dawn on him. "They're in danger, aren't they?", he asks, his mood growing somber
>The only thing you can do is reply with a nod. "I think they've all been cursed, just like Chase. And if they are in her condition, then..."
>"I get it, I get it. I'll go and tell the princess immediately. Regarding you.... I think your dismissed. Not much else I can think of that needs your presence."
>Is there anything else you need of him? Or should you just leave? But what then? Maybe wait for him to leave and talk to the Pegasus?
>>
>>29764059
We've done what we came for. Lets go back to the others.
>>
>>29764059
Yeah, I think we're done here.
>>
>Implying I'll let WOlv be right
>>
>>29765252
>>
>>29766340
>>
>>29765252
Let me be right god fucking damnit
>>
>>
>>29764096
>>29764104
>There isn't a lot to do left, so you leave the raging solarian behind, closing the door, much to his protest
>The hallway still creeps you out so you hurry along past the many, many doors
>A loud banging noise makes you jump as you pass an iron door and you can hear heavy breathing from behind
>"H-hello?", a raspy voice asks from behind. Clearly a mare but she doesn't sound too healthy
>"W-water... p-please give me... water....", you can hear her beg
>There is a small window in the door that you could open up and look inside if you wanted
>Maybe you should move on and ignore her though? You can't help but feel strangely curious about who- or whatever is inside
>If you were to leave, where would you want to go?
>>
>>29768978
I don't think we should be messing with Lunar prisoners. But a look wouldn't hurt.
>>
>>29768978
Doesn't heart to inquire about this prisoner. They shouldn't be able to do anything harmful to us.
>>
>>29769306
It wouldn't do to let one of Luna's prisoners die, but we don't have any idea why any of the ponies are here. Lets find a guard and inform them about the situation.
>>
>>29769046
>>29769100
>Messing with one of Luna's prisoners might not be the best idea in the world, but it shouldn't hurt to take a peek
>Slowly sliding open the small window, you can barely see anything in the dark cell
>But you are sure you he- in the corner something is moving. A chain is rattling and you can see something crawl out of the shadow
>Sky blue fur and a yellow mane slowly become visible and you can see sunken in, red eyes look up at you
>"B-by Celestia, I thank thee. W-will you give me water, p-please?", she holds out a shaky hoof in a pleading motion
>Something on your chest becomes warm... looking down you see the blue orb that you took from the Pegasus glow softly
>Looking back at the mare you notice that she seems close to collapsing
>>
>>29769331

>>29769327
Agreed.
>>
>>29769331
Notify another guard about the prisoner. We really need someone experienced in magic to tell us more about this orb later on.
>>
>>29769450
Amongst other things.
>>
>>29769465
>>29769450
>>29769341
>>29769327
"I-I'm sorry, I'll notify a guard", you whisper back to her, "I'll notify a guard of your needs"
>You can see her hoof lower and a sad frown on her face, but she nods regardless. "I appreciate your help regardless."
>She crawls back into the dark corner out of view and just as you close the window, you can hear her mumble: "May we meet again, young one"
>As you leave, you can't help but feel a little sorry for the mare. What must she have done to be imprisoned here?
>A guard at the top of the staircase keeps watch over the entrance now. You immediately relay her request for water to him
>He goes wide eyed at the mention of her talking. "She actually ended up replying to you? Darn, this was the first time she must have talked and I missed it!"
>But then he nods. "I shall bring her water at once. You may return to... uh, whatever you were doing I suppose? Aren't you actually one of the young ones? Might wanna get back to the sleeping quarters"
>You thank him and move. Your ears are able to pick him saying "What in Luna's name is a trainee doing down in the dungeon"
>Welp, guess you are done here for now. Could always do as he said and go back to the quarters. Or meet Chase maybe. Could she know about the orb?
>The library might also have something on this thing. Or a pony around. The choice is yours
>>
>>29769656
Man, we haven't seen our friends all day, but this orb thing seems important.
>>
>>29769656
Lets go see our friends. It'd be nice to get them comfortable with our new look and they might be able to help us with research.
>>
>>29769666 Hi Satan, how's hell?
>>29769815
>Well, the orb can wait, you suppose. You haven't seen your friends all day and you've been kind of hype for that
>Making your way out into and through the courtyard, you can see that the sun has already risen
>It's blinding and you really don't like it so you put a hoof in front of your face to shield your eyes
>Usually your friends should be asleep by now, but knowing them, they are probably still awake
>Slowly inching towards the entrance, you can clearly make out voices inside, so you peek in and...
>Yeah. They are having a pillow fight. And looks like Brutus is winning too
>Pillow fight? Without the best pillow fighter ever? You huff.
>Should you show them your award winning sneak attack? Just run in full power? Or don't even bother, it's super childish anyways and you aren't a child... right?
>>
>>29769972
Oh, you're darn right we're joining into this pillow fight. Critical sneak attack on their leader, and once their ranks are broken, lead the resistance to victory.
>>
>>29769972
Just because we're older doesn't mean we can't have fun.
>>
Fast board
>>
>>29769978
>>29770055
>No. You don't even care if you are a grown up, this is a fight and you won't step down from a challenge
>And Celestia be damned, you won't lose the title of best pillow fighter that every existed on this planet
>Especially with your ultimate sneaking attack. Through all the carnage, you have an easy time sneaking up to your own bunk and picking up the pillow
>Looks like it's less of a pillow fight and more of a pillow slaughter. Brutus and friends barely leave any breathing space for your friends
>They just take cover in the corner, trying to shield themselves with their own pillows. You must free the resistance and rise up. Literally.
>You climb on top of one of the bunks, readying yourself for an attack. This must be timed well and- No time for that, HERE YOU COME!
>You jump off the bed, pillow in hooves. The fall feels much longer than it actually is but you bring down the soft material right on top of Brutus' head
>He jumps in the air, shocked and his henchman run off, surprised by the sudden counterattack
>With a huff, your enemy turns around slowly, his face red from anger. "You", is all he can say between angry breathes.
>"You DARE getting close to me?", he picks up something from the floor behind him and stuffs it into his pillow. "I'll show you what it means to mess with me"
>Then he swings. From the way the pillow moves, you can tell that whatever was put inside isn't soft at all
>Fortunately, you manage to dodge and are now a few meters out of range as he slowly and menacingly walks towards you.
>What do you do?
>>
>>29770536
A heavier pillow means it'd take longer for him to recover from an attack. Speed is our ally here.
>>
>>29770576
This
>>
>>29770576
>>29770709
>Well, with a heavier pillow, he will definitely need more time to recover than you do
>That makes speed your greatest advantage here, and you sure as hell are going to use it
>Jumping back a bit as a swing comes in it misses and you see your first chance
>A well placed pillow swing smacks him straight in the face and he stumbles back
>Another hit. And another. You do this for your friends. For Luna. The one true goddess that deserves your undivided loyalty
>Faster. You must be faster. Smack. Even Faster. Smack, smack. And faster
>Your swings increase in speed with every hit and soon all the others can see is a blur decimating Brutus
>Wind is rushing past you, the heat in your body building up with every passing moment
>With a final barrage of swings, you knock Brutus off of his hooves and he hits the ground with a dull "thump"
>Your speed makes you slide a little and you come to a stop in front of the wall, heavily breathing
>Every muscle in your body is burning and the heat that you felt starts to fade, a heavy feeling in your chest
>The ponies gather around you, with a mixture of awe and worry
>>
I'll end here. So sorry for the kind of shitty session and the poorly written pillow fight, I am super super sorry about the session.

If you got any questions, I'll gladly answer tho
>>
>>
>>29770938
Make sure the others are alright, but don't lower our guard. The idiot might retaliate.
>>
>>29771572
>>
>>29772554
>>
>>29772959
>>
page 9 aint fine
>>
>>29774031
>>
>>29774355
>>
>>29774782
>>
>>29775366
>>
>>29775971
>>
>>29770938
Get that coward's pillow away from him.
>>
>>29776500
>>
>>29777732
>>
>>29778110
>>
>>29779040
>>
page nine aint fine
>>
>>29779282
>>
>>29780648
>>
>Im fucking plying I'll let Wolvan be right
>>
>>29781024
>>
>>29782454
>>
>>29783169
>>
>>29783704
>>
>>29784539
>>
>>29785260
>>
>>29785827
>>
svaeven
>>
>>29787531
>>
>>29788364
>>
>>29789832
>>
>>29772252
>>29776995
>Best to get that pillow away from Brutus, the idiot might end up retaliating if he comes back to his senses in time
>While keeping your eyes on him, you use a hoof to kick away the "weapon", out of reach of him
>That should buy you at least some time to check on your friends
>A glance at the corner makes you see them hurdled together, looking at you fearfully. You can see most of them shiver
>Their eyes are wide, their breath heavy and fast. Some of them are covering their faces
>Instinctively you grip the pillow in your own hooves more tightly.
>What will you do?
>>
>>29791335
Offer a nonthreatening upturned hoof to Sorbet specifically.
>>
>>29791335
Sheepishly smile at our friends. Try not to show off our fangs though.
>>
>>29792779
>>
>>29793597
>>
>>29794369
>>
>>29795234
>>
Let this drop. I feel sick and doubt I'll get much writing done. I'll see about starting back up on moonday
>>
>>29795816
I'm not falling for that again, no-trip anon.
>>
>>29795836
This.
>>
>>29795836
>>29795880
Me this time, I'll trip post when I get home from the doc

Can't really use my trip pass without copy and pasting and I was/am on phone
>>
>implying I'll let Wolv be right
>>
>>29795880
>>29795836
>>29795816
Confirming that this was, in fact, me
>>
>>29798017
>>
>>29799095
>>
>>29799724
>>
>>29800293
>>
>>29801193
>>
>>29801948
>>
>>29802646
>>
>>29803438
Guys common what the hell are you doing
>>
>Implying I'll let Wolvan ever be right
>>
>>29804507
Seeing if we can keep the thread up until you are able to run again.
>>
>>29805705
>>
>>29806396
>>
>>29806989
>>
>>29808024
>>
>>29809024
>>
>>29809793
>>
>>29810404
>>
>>29811079
>>
>>29811911
>>
>>29813274
>>
>>29814178
>>
>>29814968
>>
>>29815450
>>
>>29815870
>>
>>29808024
>>29809024
cool Digits
>>29815450
>>29815870
>>29816780
>>
>>29816780
>>
>>29817791
>>
>>29819235
>>
>>29819923
>>
>>29820543
>>
>>29821367
Thread posts: 271
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.