[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Super Humans and Power Ponies! Issue #7

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 485
Thread images: 41

File: 1461678802093.png (917KB, 2550x3509px) Image search: [Google]
1461678802093.png
917KB, 2550x3509px
Last thread: The Fuck-up Strikes Again! edition

Excelsior true believers! Welcome to the Superhero thread, formerly Spider-Shim and her Amazing Friends. All mlp/superhero green, art, and discussions are welcome.

Story list:
untitled 7 (Member of the League of Assassins)- ch1: pastebin.com/P4Mawhsw - ch2: pastebin.com/pGJV6pUZ
(Now with 30% more retcon!)
treppahcs (Now the proud owner of three stories) - Therapist Anon - http://pastebin.com/0cit7eXM
Infamous - http://pastebin.com/ps2Ts8J1
Tonic - http://pastebin.com/xShn5AbX
superkeaton (Has genetic fever)- http://pastebin.com/u/superkeaton (all clearly organized in his Pastebin)
Spider-bloke 2099 (doesn't hate Civil War) - Blue Beetle Anon - http://pastebin.com/zANAAGcy The First Date (a Blue Beetle Anon side story) - http://pastebin.com/GVr7XGyD
/k/ Anon and Spider Shimm - http://pastebin.com/MNVQayk2
Defiant - Probability Anon http://pastebin.com/3Myw3t0h
Darkest Anon http://pastebin.com/gQyK64G2
Hearths Warming Green http://pastebin.com/caHJZndf
Elemental Anon http://pastebin.com/ty0rTQYR
Beans (Still doing the rewrite?) - http://pastebin.com/yNaJFuz0
3suns (has not posted in a while) - http://pastebin.com/u/3Suns
Red (Buried in Gotham)
The Captain (might be dead) - http://pastebin.com/77rsTRGZ

"all" Superhero Stories (needs to be updated):
http://pastebin.com/AiBP87Si

drawfriends:
mamorukusanagi - http://mamorukusanagi.tumblr.com/tagged/my-art
>>
Which villainess likes to cuddle the most?
>>
>>29636076
Probably Rhino. She seems the type.
>>
>>29636076
Helga
>>
>>29636201
I would give that big muscle girl a home made dinner and couch snuggles. Romanticize the shit out of her.
>>29636220
...who?
>>
>>29636076
Whoever is Multiple Woman likes to cuddle the most
>>
>be me thinking about continuing the ghost and blademaster story
>reads through his pastebin
>has no idea how to continue for that moment..
http://pastebin.com/UrqNLFJL
does anyone have an idea?
>>
File: praise the sunset.png (180KB, 1125x1500px) Image search: [Google]
praise the sunset.png
180KB, 1125x1500px
Good morning, thread~!
Sorry to have been so silent recently. Midterms...
I hope everyone has a good day today!
>>
File: 1489074055771.jpg (559KB, 800x1215px) Image search: [Google]
1489074055771.jpg
559KB, 800x1215px
>>29635750
Damn this spider-horse-girl is kinky.
>>
>>29637172
>'Clink'
>"Sorry, Anon, but this is what you get for not registering with the SRA."
"Sunset, I don't even have any powers!"
>"Now now, you know better than to lie to me. Now stand still, I need to pat you down for any secret super-tech."
"Sunse-!"
>'Ziiiip'
"U-Uh, Sunny? That's not a-AH!"
>"Aha, guess you have a secret power after all~"
"Ah, S-Sun..."
>"I'm going to have to conduct a more thorough investigation... Say, my place, Friday, 7 o'clock? You bring the food~"
"W-Wait, Sunset? Don't just leave me out here! At least take off the handcuffs!!"
>"...."
"SUNSET!"
>>
>>29637239
M-more?
>>
>>29637239
Goddamn, it's good to see you back! Also, other than midterms, how've ya' been?
>>
>>29637250
Food and classes first, anon
then hand-holding

>>29637276
I've been fair enough, just busy-busy-busy.
>>
>>29637276
>>29637290
holy shit you two are still active?
>>
>>29637299
Keaton goes something every now and then. Nothing new for his Spider Shim greens.
>>
>>29637299
Yeah, sorry about disapering for so long, life just gets in the way sometimes.
>>
>>29637308
dude i went mia long before you (atleast i think) just didnt expect you guys to still be around
>>
File: 960497.png (564KB, 864x790px) Image search: [Google]
960497.png
564KB, 864x790px
>>29637290
>then hand-holding

>you get sent an image
what would the keaton do?
>>
>>29637327
drop a popular story for 4 months
>>
>>29637383
no more pictures for the keaton!
>>
>>29637311
Why? This thread got me back into writing.
>>
>>29637609
And it's fun. Don't forget that
>>
>>29636990
Well, if your not going to continue the story, then at least clean up the pastebin a bit. Dozens of misspelled words, and the "somehow being under the lines.
>>
>>29637972
if by fun you mean excruciating, then I'm having tons of fun.
>>
>>29638007
the process of writing, not this thread
I'm having difficulties concentrating
>>
>>29638005
Oh and try to differentiate how the characters talk, it all sounds like I am reading the same person.
>>
>>29638017
will try though to be honest i didnt quite had a sollid idea for anons charackter back when i started the green and i will probably try to avoid such conversation with six or seven charackters
>>
>>29638034
Fair enough, also use commas in a sentence man. We have them for a reason.
>>
>>29638034
>try to avoid such conversation with six or seven charackters
been there, done that
I'm working on a better already and think it serves me better
>>
>>29637239
>'Clink
'Ohgoddammit'
>"Caught you again Anon~
>Smug Sunset fills your vision, another ambush that results in manacles clasp around your wrist
>But this time, you have a plan
>"Now, are you gonna be a good little felon and come quietly, or am I gonna have to get rou-Hey!"
>'Clink!'
>Hah, revenge! Before she could finish gloating, you got the unattached cuff latched to her wrist, leaving her bound to you
>Sunset tugs at the shared bondage, frustrated
>"Anooooon, no fair!"
"All's fair in love and war, officer."
>Her frown shifts into something... lewder and she yanks you against her leather-clad body
>"And which one is this~?"
>She jingles the chain for emphasis
>Oh no, you're not going to let her get the upper hand, she's stuck with you so now it's her turn to get teased!
>Burying your dismay under a haughty grin, you lean in, your face inches from hers
"Why don't you guess~?"
>She gasps as you clasp her hand in yours, lacing fingers with her and holding on tight, holding on no matter how she tries to pull away
>You're so close that you can practically feel the heat from Sunset's rapidly-reddening cheeks
>"Th-This is a-assaulting an officer, you know..."
>Her hand squeezes yours, not in any painful manner, making sure your mutual grip is secure
>L-Lewd...
"S-So? What're you gonna do about it, huh? Take me in? Read me my rights?"
>Her gorgeous eyes dominate your attention,making you stumble over your words, even as you both draw closer
>Sunset nods, the movement making her S.H.I.E.L.D. cap fall from her fiery locks
>"U-Uhuh... Y-You have the right to remain s-sil-mmff~"
>The kiss surprises both of you
>The desperate, fumbling trip to her apartment does too
>What follows after that, less so
>But through it all, your wrists remain chained together, hands held tight in mutual congress
>Idly, you brush a stray lock of hair from her glowing face
"Hey, Sunny?"
>"Mmhmm?"
"Where's the key?"
>Her eyes snap open, looking up at you guiltily
>"Uh... oops?"
>>
>>29638065
>I'm working on a better already
wat?
>>
>>29638119
I accidentally the sentence
>>
>>29638109
Kek and sad boner. How do you do it?
>>
>>29638129
I dunno, I just... do it?
>>
>>29638144
get back to your storyyy~
I'll hold your hand all you want
>>
>>29616460
>just over 2000 characters, just over 4000 characters, just over 6000 characters
>EVERY DAMN TIME
EVERY DAMN TIME!!!!!1one
it's not even funny anymore, let's see what I can surgically remove
>>
>>29638159
It is incredibly frustrating, yes
>>
>>29638109
And then they get everyone else handcuffed to them
>>
File: 132318047959.jpg (38KB, 454x450px) Image search: [Google]
132318047959.jpg
38KB, 454x450px
>>29638253
>Anon stuck in a circle with the girls, directly across from Rainbow
>"What are you looking at, nerd?"
"There's a daisy chain joke in here somewhere..."
>Cue her knocking them all over as she tries to grab him
>>
>>29638267
>There's a X joke in here somewhere...
I use the same words in my next update
>>
>>29638267
Half expected you to do a crazy Twister thing. Still funny though
>>
>>29638300
Pinkie and Sunset would cheat by giving Anon an impromptu lapdance in the middle of it. For shits an giggles for the most part.
>>
>>29638314
With someone pressing their chest in Anon’s back no doubt
>>
>>29638342
Fluttershy would either turn super lewd, or have a anime style nosebleed as the girls get kinky.
>>
>>29638353
I was thinking Celestia to tell the truth.

Still would be fun to see Fluttershy wTch what's happening
>>
>>29638314
>"Anon, darling, I don't mean to pry, but where exactly did you find so many, er, stylish accoutrements?"
>Rarity eyes her pair of cuffs, one fuzzy and pink (and shared with Pinkie), the other so spikey and black it probably counted more as a concealed-carry weapon
"...."
>Flashback to a /very/ revealing panty raid of Celestia's place
".... Fell off a truck?"
>AJ perks up, smelling a lie
>"Now ah don't think-"
"Fell. Off. A. Truck."
>>
>>29638387
>Anon and Sunset somehow rope the cougar principles into it.
>Fluttershy is the only one to get released, she watches through her fingers for awhile.
>Rainbow encourages her to join in so her friend isn't left out.
>Accidently super lewd Anon and Pinkie had a fun day at the Happy Farms Apartment complex.
Also, Fluttershy wTch . Wat?
>>
>>29638410
>panty raid of Celestia's place
>of Celestia's
Don't you mean Luna?
>>
>>29638411
Meant to say Fluttershy watches them.

Damn, everyone is getting handcuffed. Next thing we know a Villain gets handcuffed to Anob
>>
>>29632307
>You clench onto the cooled salad fork as you angrily eat the first course of your meal.
>Treehugger was treating hers way more dignified.
>Synergy, however, had not much table manners to speak of either.
>She knows that this is a noble restaurant and that she can't just behave how she wants, but she lacked the proper training on how to use the cutlery as given.
>“You are to use the outermost fork, dear,” Treehugger instructs her.
>“But that one's still cold,” Synergy simply responds while eating her own salad with the fork intended for the fish course she ordered.
“Maybe let's talk about cutlery at another time?”
>“Where's that tone coming from, Anon?” Treehugger inquires.
“Nothing-”, you sigh, “I'm just... frustrated.”
>Through an entire morning of gun-training you have not been able to anything close to what Treehugger tried to show you.
>The only thing you can call an accomplishment was that you managed to form a nanite tendril able to hold a gun and pull the trigger, but it's so slow you're way faster by just using your hands.
>Meanwhile Treehugger locks and loads twenty guns and rifles, and then is able to shoot them simultaneously to write her name in beautiful calligraphy on a target half a mile down the tunnel.
>And the AR-thing?
>No way, jose.
>You managed to bluescreen yourself once.
>Your entire vision gone and replaced by a static of blueish darkness.
>At least you had been going for a blue HUD, so that's a plus.
>There has never been anything you failed quite as much at as at controlling these freaking nanites.
>Complete and utter defeat.
>>
>>29638423
Same place.

>>29638427
>Anob
Treps, are you okay?
>>
>>29638438
>You want a blue HUD? Have a participation trophy of a screen of death in the color of your choice.
>The fork hits the table as you discard it and lean back.
>“You're like a spoiled child, Anon,” Treehugger takes on her lecturing-tone again.
>You don't respond, only look to her direction in an as sarcastic head motion as you could.
>She doesn't look up from her salad and eats another leaf before continuing, “You're wickedly smart, my son. So far you never had to put any effort into learning anything.”
“So this is just how normal people feel when they want to learn something?”
>“You're learning something that is more art than science, there is no absolute switch you have to flick, or value you can read out of a spreadsheet that makes the nanites do what you want them to, you have to feel it. And don't forget they were not designed for you, you're starting at a disadvantage. The fact that you can command them to do anything at all already is pretty good.”
>You sigh and repeat one of the phrases which fell more than a few times yesterday and today.
“And, I know, it took you a century, I shouldn't expect to learn it within a single session.”
>“You're being sarcastic.”
“Sarcastic?” you widen your eyes in shock, “Moi? My entire life I haven't been sarcastic.” you take on a regularly frustrated expression again, “And no, I was sardonic not sarcastic. I'm telling it like it is, but I'm a dick about it.”
>“No, I think sarcasm applies, because you said it in a way that makes one assume you do not believe in the words you're saying,” Treehugger reasons “hence sarcasm.”
>>
>>29638444
>Synergy takes a sip from her soda, looking between you.
“Im-ply-ing,” you exaggerate every syllable, “I do know there's a weight of these words, au- mom.”
>“But?”
“The weight I'm feeling right now is my incapability of using the super op powers I have, there's nothing more shameful than that.”
>“Aha...” Treehugger slowly nods while Synergy snickers.
“What?”
>Synergy shrugs, “I feel like there is an erectile dysfunction joke in there somewhere.”
>“Well, he can neither get it up nor knows how to use it.”
“Mom!”
>“Oh really?”, Synergy laughs.
>“Yes, that's why we're practicing on dolls.”
“No...” you whine.
>Treehugger and Synergy continue to make fun of your incapability of using the freaking future technology by making lewd innuendos.
>You beat yourself up over not managing to come to a proper result in your training.
>Now they are making fun of you...
>Just because you're laughing, doesn't mean you're not hurt.
“So what have you been up to this morning?”
>“It's a Sunday morning in America, what else is there to do other than sleep in, visit a shooting range or have church service?”
“Right,” you nod and smile, but then remember she had been absent in the morning, “wait you- huh?”
>“Church service, Anon,” she nods, confirming her statement again.
>>
>>29638440
Ah. That makes sense then, Celestia has comfy fuzzy handcuffs, also a bunch of silk scarves.
>>
>>29638444
She’s not wrong with the learning

>>29638449
They make fun of Anon and talk about church. Wasn't expecting that

>>29638440
I'm typing on a cell phone. I hit the wrong keys sometimes
>>
>>29638474
I'm using memes and spin them around for fun,
it's flavor, but I'd be able to take it somewhere if I want to.
I'll explain that aspect of her a little further next update.
>>
on another note: I should start writing fantasy as opposed to science fiction
I can simply claim that a wizard did it, and wouldn't have to research negative mass for like teleportation.
>>
>>29636990
continuing from the pastebin (which i actually looked over... that was a terrible amount of typos...)

>Right now, you are Smile and you are walking towards the back of the school.
>There used to be nobody else when you transferred to this school about 6 months ago.
>But then Pinkie Pie noticed you and started being around you every possible second.
>Speaking of which, surprisingly she did not wait for you outside of your classroom at the start of the lunch break like she usually does.
>Maybe she decided to let you eat your lunch in peace for once?
>This hope actually manages to brightens up your spirit a bit, however this doesn't last for long, since when you arrive at your destination, you see that Pinkie has already been waiting for you.
>Without even making an effort pf greeting her you lean yourself against a wall and start looking for your lunch box inside of your schoolbag.
>“So...“ you hear Pinkie say while looking awkwardly at the sky
>“How did you think you handled the surprise exam in biology?“
>Now, instead of awkwardly looking at the sky, it seems like she decided to look at you while smiling awkwardly.
>You scoff.
„On human anatomy? That shit was easy!“
>“Really? What did you answer on question 4?“
>It's at this point where you finally directly look at her.
„That was about how many vertebrae the spine was made of, right?“
>She just nods.
„24.“
> „Oh...and how many chambers does he human heart consists of? Two right?“ Pinkie says, visibly uncertain.
>You look at her in disapproval.
„No, the right answer to that question was four.“
>“But the brain is a muscle, right?“
>As Pinkie spoke these words, you stop searching for your lunch box.
>She GOTTA be kidding you with that one.
>That was the bonus question that Miss Cherilee only put in the test to give out free points!
>How could she have gotten that one wrong?!
„Are....you...kidding me?“
>>
>>29638675
>You try your best not to just yell your lungs out in anger.
„The brain is pretty far from being a muscle. 80% of it is water, while muscles are only 70% water. Meanwhile the dry white mass of the brain is made up from 55% grease and 40% proteins, while the gray one is made up of 55% proteins and 33% grease. The rest is made up of carbs, minerals and other organic stuff, keep the grease part in mind, because...“
>You pause for a second before wiggling your hands over your head while saying:
„...muscles don't have any grease at all! The fact that you didn't know that shows that you desperately need private lessons!“
>There is absolute silence for a while.
>But then Pinkie starts smiling and you swear there's a bit of smugness in that smile.
>“Well... could you give me some?“
>This question takes you with surprise.
„Huh...what?“ is the only thing you are able to say, your hands still over your head.
„You seem to be pretty good at this stuff so i thought maybe you could give me a few private lessons?“
>...
>Clever girl...
>You walked right into that trap.
welcome back to the land of the living
I'll read over your pastebin once more before I read the new stuff.
>>
>>29638698
thanks ill try to stay this time
>>
>>29638449
Ah dick jokes, the best motivator to get super powers.
Also...church cultists Sunset?
>>29638675
Yes, yes it was a terrible amount of typos. Good to see you back by the way.
>>
>>29638675
*„On human
...how are you fucking up a key stroke that badly? I am being serious here, I have only seen you mange to do that. Its supposed to look like this "On...ect."
>>
>>29638725
>Also...church cultists Sunset?
I actually know a shit ton of cults and regular religions, the most about islam for obvious reasons
but nope, it's boring old catholic church
>>
>>29638735
Maybe its because i have a german keyboard? I only have one key for " and the next time i use it it normally does it automatically like that PLUS thats how i was taught it in school
>>
>>29638675
>chambers does he human
missed a t there.
>As Pinkie spoke these words, you stop searching for your lunch box.
>She GOTTA be kidding you with that one.
Those* and she's* respectively.
>>29638737
>Boring catholic church.
they all say that, right up until the alterboy chain gang.
>>29638751
That's weird. Your country is weird. But carry on with the acceptable explanation.
>>
>>29638756
thanks, I corrected it all in the pastebin
>>
>>29638756
>>Boring catholic church.
>they all say that, right up until the alterboy chain gang.
or until they dress up like the devil and don't leave eyeholes in their mask
>>
>>29638790
Or we get Silent Hill up in here, and they have Anon tied up on a cross to be their god. You can always tell how creepy church is by how much rusty barbed wire is around.
>>
>>29637239
>>29638109
>>29638410
Perhaps I am wondering why would Sunset handcuff Anon if she could web his hands against a wall?
>>
>>29638896
Sometimes it's better to not waste the effort. Also she could get a few others in on this as well
>>
>>29638896
never said anything about a spider-shim
is just your normal S.H.I.E.L.D. agent
>>
>>29639711
The funny thing is that whoever handcuffs Anon can just use the excuse of Traning to get him alone. Wouldn't be surprised if whoever got anotger girl or 2 this way for a sexy party
>>
Guys, I'm sorry I haven't been updating lately. I can't stop playing Hollow Knight.
>>
>>29639990
Try that again, but with actual words and a complete sentence.
>>
>>29640853
The girl/woman could use an excuse to cuff Anon, like training. They could also grab a few girls to make it a party.
>>
>>29640887
Ah, excellent sexy idea.
>>
>>29640902
It fits and I wouldn't put it past any of the girls to do it
>>
File: EasyRide.png (1KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
EasyRide.png
1KB, 128x128px
>>
>>29642249
powerless Special Agent Sunset fighting the forces of evil through pure awesome

we lack powerless superheroes like kickass or the punisher
>>
>>29640294
I had the same problem with Sunless Sea, got in about 30 hours
>>
>>29642367
Well someone needs to write it then.
>>
>>29642367
You forgot batman.
>>
>>29642998
No one forgets Batman
>>
>>29642998
he has tech that's not regularly available
I want to see skilled people doing things with stuff I could purchase as well
>>
>>29643485
Fair point.
>>
>>29643485
So who would Sunset be? Or any others for that matter
>>
>>29644001
>not trying to be original, but make copies of copies of copies
>>
>>29645003
>>
>>29645892
>>
Tonic update tomorrow
>>
>>29647255
Dub hype
>>
>>29647644
Why do i get them when i do a message like that
>>
>>29648193
So you are held to it?
>>
>>29648201
Maybe
>>
>>29635750
from the last Tonic update

“What do you mean?” you asked, feeling your heart skip a beat.
> “I mean we have to figure out what to do with you,” Sunny said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.
>You were about to speak when Indigo got in between you and Sunny.
> “Woah, Sunny. Let’s talk this out okay,” Indigo said, holding her arms up.
>Sunny just stood there as the others didn’t even move from their spots.
> ‘They don’t seem to care, host.’
‘It’s expected of Clash and Octy so i don’t blame them,’ you thought as you were right.
>You were just some stranger to them so why would they care.
>Glancing to the side you saw the others stand there, not moving a muscle with Lemon looking ready to fight.
‘At least the bipolar alien’s got my back unlike those two,’ you thought, thinking of Sour and Sugarcoat just standing there and watching the show.
>You half expected them to be eating some popcorn.
> “Oh? And what’s there to talk about?” Sunny asked, clearly interested in what your cousin has to say.
>Indigo was looking at you then at Sunny then back at you.
> “Well, um, i mean we can’t kill him cause it might draw some unwanted attention our way. Plus Anon could be useful to us,” Indigo said desperately.
>Sunny’s lips twitched as she crossed her arms under her chest.
> “How can he be of use to us, Indigo?” Sunny asked innocently, clearly enjoying Indigo’s nervousness.
> “He's smart, not genius level but pretty smart. Anon can also get us some things and we can use his house as a second base,” Indigo said, trying to find some good reasons.
>You grab the back of her bodysuit and pull her towards you.
“What’re you doing?” you asked quietly yet angrily.
> “I'm trying to help you,” Indigo said, equally as quietly and angrily.
“Well, you're not helping and my house as a second base? What the hell.”
>Indigo gets out of your grip and turned to face you.
>>
>>29649555
> “Look Anon, I'm trying to make sure you don't end up like the last guy who found us,” your supervillain of a cousin said, grabbing your shoulders.
> “......What happened to the last guy?” you asked, feeling way too curious for your own good.
>A pale face was all you got.
“That bad?” you asked, somewhat dreading the answer.
> “Let's just say he goes by the name Daisy now,” Indigo said, not looking at you.
>Before you were able to do or say anything, something unexpected happened.
>You heard the sound of laughter.
>Looking over Indigo’s shoulder, you saw Sunny shaking as she began to laugh.
“Am I missing something? Why’s Sunny laughing?” you asked out loud.
>Sunny calms down after her little laughing fit and made her way towards you and Indigo with a sway in her hips.
> ‘Host, keep looking at her face.’
‘Cause she's as crazy as Lemon?’
> ‘No, it's the polite thing to do. Besides i don’t wish for you to get killed by her.’
>Tonic made a very good point as you adjusted your gaze from her body to her face.
> “You don’t have to worry, Anon. We're not gonna kill or hurt you,” Sunny said good heartedly.
“Forgive me if I don’t believe that,” you said, being very cautious with Sunny.
>She stops in front of you and smiles at you.
> “I’ll forgive you this once but I’m serious Anon. None of us will hurt or kill you,” she said, looking you in the eye.
> “So we can maim him?” Sour ask sweetly.
>You and the girls on your side glare at Sour as she smirks.
> “Disregarding Sour’s comment, I mean it Anon. We won’t hurt you,” she said kindly as you let a sigh in relief.
> “But that doesn’t mean we’re letting you go,” Sunny said, looking completely serious.
“What?”
> “I’ll explain, Anon,” she said, leading you to the table.

>A little later, you were back home on your bed while thinking of what happened.
>Your talk with Sunny was a bit crazy yet reasonable.
>>
>>29649567
>All she said was that you wouldn’t have to worry about getting killed, maimed or a sex change.
>That was the good news.
>The bad news was that you practically had to work for Sunny and her small group.
>At least Sunny, Indigo and Lemon won’t mess with you that much.
>It’s the others you need to worry about.
> ‘Was it really wise to agree?’
“I wasn’t gonna take any chances, Tonic,” you said, rubbing a hand through your hair.
> ‘You could have taken them.’
“Yeah but I don’t want to have Indigo or my parents linked to Tonic,” you said, knowing that would be the worst case scenario.
>Silence was your only answer for the moment as you lean into your bed.
“I just hope this doesn’t come back to bite me,” you said, closing your eyes.
>Just as you were about to sleep, you heard Tonic say, ‘Me too, host.’

That's it. Anon is apart of Sunny's group but will he survive
>>
>>29649567
>>29649628
I just expect Anon to get a spray bottle at some point and hit Sour with it whenever she gets...sour. I am ashamed of that pun, but will keep it anyways. Also, Anon makes best den father. Does he make girlscout jokes at some point?
>>
>>29649796
Oh the spray bottle and jokes come later. He was just trying to get out of there alive and still male.
>>
Continuing from pastebin

>"Can we get some icecream on the way?"
"What?"
>It sounded like Anon wanted an icecream while you are both basically fleeing from authorities and god knows what else
>"Yeah, I know, it's weird. Su is getting crazy over it though." He gives you a tired look. "You'd think an immortal water elem- an immortal 'essence' would be less whiny"
"Uh, how about I get you guys some once we get home?" He looks at empty space for a second.
>"Yeah, that's 'acceptable', she says"
"Cool"
>This elemental thingy feels like it could be a lot of fun to hang out with
>A little annoying too, but so long as she doen't kill you, you might have some good time and Anon seems in charge so it's all fine
>Fastest way to your home goes through the school yard, but you are not dumb
>You know you should avoid the school if you don't want to get caught immediately
>Because of that detour, you and Anon reach home a little late, it's not like you were in a rush anyway
>You unlock the door and hold it for Anon
"Ladies first"
>Heheh
>Good one Rainbow
>You can't see his face really but you bet that he's smiling

>Be Anon
>Su's floating image speaks as you walk inside
~Well, at least she recognizes a lady when she sees one~
"Since when do you care" You move your mouth silently, "Didn't you choose to take the shape of a woman?"
~Yeah, but I can still accept compliments~
"That was a joke"
~I don't see you laughing~
"It was a bad joke"
>"So, uh... Welcome to my home" Rainbow catches your attention
>You take a look around
>It is a pretty large place
>There is even a bar in the corner of the living room and a dinner table too
>"C'mon, I'll show you your bedroom." She runs upstairs and you follow her
>She leads you to a large bedroom with a double bed
>"This is my Dad's bedroom but you can stay here for now, we can think about something for the times he's here"
"Thanks Rainbow," you turn to her, "You really are a life saver"
>She smiles, "You're welcome"
>>
>>29649848
>Then turns around and walks out of the room, "I'll be downstairs, you can come whenever you want." She gives you a smug look before leaving your sight. "I'm ordering pizza"
"Well, guess it's time." You murmur and change places with a certain essence
>It is important that you heal as quickly as possible
>She looks around for a second
"I don't need a bed, I'd rather use the tub"
~Tell that to her, I'm sure she'd not mind as long as you let her take a shower~
"I'll just sleep in it, not live in it" She exits the room and heads for the stairs. "You should be healed in a few days anyway"
>You are downstairs now and Rainbow seems like she's watching the news on TV

[A very unsettling event took place in Canterlot Highschool today as a student was hit by a car and got lethally injured. Eye witnesses say that he should've been dead, considering his injuries but he got up and 'turned into water' before running from the scene. Police is currently investigating the event, however they are refusing to give any information on the subject]

>As you give attention to the news, Su has other priorities
"When will I recieve icecream, human?"
>Rainbow yelps as she turns around and looks at you
>"Oh... Yeah... Icecream," She blabbers for a second before getting up, "I'll go get some then, I should be back before the pizza arrives but incase I don't I'll leave some money here"
>She puts thirty bucks on the coffee table
>"Should be enough..." She drags the word a little as she checks her pockets, "Well, uh... have fun." She says before heading to the door
~That was rude~ You opine
"I'll check the tub." She replies
>You sigh in ethereal
>Poor Rainbow is in for it for a couple of days

That's all for now, hope you guys like it

Still can't stop playing Hollow Knight so I won't be updating very often
>>
>>29649821
Sounds legit.
>>
working on a tiny update right now because a) i wanna bring content for now (though its ridicoulusly small) and b) i dont know when i should cut back to anon
>>
>>29649895
forgot namefagging...
>>
>>29638684
“...uhm...“
>you find yourself unable to formulate actual words as you thing about a way to get out of this situation unharmed.
>You can't just say no to her, then she could claim you were an asshole, given everybody at this school a reason to hate you.
>But if you say yes and spend sometime alone with her, she can claim you tried or actually did god-knows-what, which could ruin your life completly.
>“So...?“
>SHIT! She's pressuring your for an answer...
>As you try to think your train of thought is interrupted by what you think might have been the only thing to save you, the school bell.
>Immediatly you know your answer.
„Sorry, Pinkie, gotta go, cant be late for religion!“you respond as hasty as you can.
>The moment you turn around you can hear her trying to say something in protest, but you cut her off almost instantly.
„Maybe we can talk later about it!“
>And as you head for your next class you thank god that you know how to be stealthy.
>you find yourself unable to formulate actual words as you thing*
close.
>„Sorry
>„Maybe
I know your weird foreign computer is the fault for this, but its just so jarring to see it after it being used correctly elsewhere.
>>
>>29650005
well too the later i can only say: i can understand it
>>
>>29649973
Small update. Don't die too much in the game
>>
>>29649856
~Tell that to her, I'm sure she'd not mind as
wont* mind, excellent update by the way.
Police is currently investigating
are*
>>
>>29650678
well its only a small update because i dont know about a few things. For example a torture scene or i was thinking about swapping more often for the upcoming action between Smile and Anon since it happens about the same time and im not sure if going back in time works that well (when i go through with one character and then jump back to show the other one doing shit )
>>
>>29650735
Understandable, just don't die
>>
What hero/villain could Coco be?
>>
Sorry to ask, but could someone recommend me a story without anon as the main focus? I really like the concept, im just not a fan of anon as a character.
>>
>>29653027
http://pastebin.com/hTFVft7x
>>
>>29650691
Glad to see you liked it. Thx for the corrections, I'll include them on pastebin version.
>>
>>29653615
No prob sir.
>>
>>29653302
I don't remember that one
>>
hail hydra
>>
>>29655764
Kill Hydra
>>
File: secret-empire-teaser-2.png (542KB, 703x1080px) Image search: [Google]
secret-empire-teaser-2.png
542KB, 703x1080px
>>29655764
now that's how you bump properly!

>>29656407
shun the non-believer!
>>
>>29656441
You can't keep me quiet
>>
>>29656912
LET US GO BATTLE BROTHER! FUCK HYDRA TO DEATH! bump
>>
>>29658398
Finally someone with some sense
>>
>>29657582
>>
>>29659872
>>
>>29658969
too be honest, the more comics I read the less serious I take hydra
they are supposed to be the smart villains, the really smart ones.
>>
>>29660185
Really?
>>
>>29660377
I must make Hydra great again!
>>
>>29660383
Goodluck with that
>>
>>29660383
By not making them Nazi dictators?
>>
>>29661414
nationalistic? nope
socialistic? nope
autocratic? nope
some nazi philosophy? look up carl schmitt if you want to
>>
>>29661455
Well that's good i think
>>
File: ___Nazi_Blitzkrieg_cover.jpg (48KB, 299x432px) Image search: [Google]
___Nazi_Blitzkrieg_cover.jpg
48KB, 299x432px
>>29661414
>implying Nazi dictators were not great.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 405x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 405x470px
This guy walks up and grabs Sunset by the pussy.
What will you do?
>>
>>29661928
joke's on him, Sunset's not real
>>
>>29661928
Laugh as she kicks his dick into a man pussy.
>>
>>29661979
Say that shit again
>>
>>29662015
reality is a fickle thing
>>
>>29662023
My dick in your butt is a fickle thing
>>
>>29662036
silly anon, you don't exist either
>>
>>29662036
you're dick is fickle?
>>
>>29662063
He can only get it up if you tickle his prostate first.
>>
>>29661928
Nothing. Sunset blasts him before he gets close
>>
bump from 9
>>
Gonna work on Therapist Anon Tomorrow.
>>
>>29664811
DUB HYPE!
>>
>>29664811
Dubs only on update promises
>>
Equestrian politics update today!
I thought I try to hype, too.
>>
>>29666285
Well...you did good.
>>
>>29666293
Y-you too...
>>
>>29666339
I'm sure there are others you hyped up.
>>
>>29666672
Barely more than a multiple of charlimit hype?
>>
Good morning, thread~!

I have coffee and a little free time, just wanted to check in on my favorite namefags and anons.

How's everyone doing today?
>>
>>29666762
I am eating crakers while some sour cream defreezes. Out of food otherwise and ate some bad chili the other night. Also just burned my door a little. How bout you?
>>
>>29666762
I'm basicly snowed inside my house. Gonna try and write today.
>>
>>29666780
>Also just burned my door a little
wait what?
uh, I'm alright, rationing food until I go back home for Spring Break

>>29666792
sounds good
>>
>>29666813
I'm just trying to decide if I go for another patient or if this is the aftermath of the first three
>>
Stuck in New Orleans for navy class. Can't do any decent art out here currently but hope to do some sketches at least
>>
>>29667223
Captain Marvel Sunset
>>
>>29667223
It's something at least
>>
>>29666762
I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
>>
I miscounted because I had too fucking much to cover, still, big update incoming
>>
>>29638449
“Aha...”
>You're staring at her.
>Stop staring at her.
>You shake your head and return your attention to your salad.
>“You didn't see me as religious, did you?”
“If any then not as... christian?”
>“Catholic,” she specifies.
“Catholic,” you repeat, “I dunno, just like...”
>“Why would a smart person have faith in a higher power, especially if that person knows about actual higher powers that don't give a shit about us.”
>You gesture with your hand, trying to crank up a proper answer before you simply say:
“Yes...?”
>“Okay...” she adjusts her chair to look at you, “Just because stories aren't factual doesn't mean we can't gain wisdom from them. For example the story goes that Mose played outside the city when he was a child, so it's plausible that he could find a way through a reed-sea with a punch of people while the Egyptian war chariots sank in. There was no magic trick involved, but the escape was a miracle.”
>You nod slowly.
>“I know this stuff has been written by people, and it has been going through the telephone game for a long time until it was written down, and even then it was reinterpreted a few times during translations.”
“So...why do you go do church if you don't believe in it?”
>She frowns. “I do believe in the good of the community, I've seen it. When I was... running, church has always been a place that was nice to me. I've used and abused that, of course, but...”
>Synergy taps with her fork into the plate, somewhat lost in thought, “Father Lantom here in new Yoke for example, he's a good person, like one of the best there is... No matter how strong I am to beat up bad guys if I want to, it feels like he has an entirely different strength, an emotional and spiritual one...”
>“You need something to ground you,” Treehugger helps Synergy out as she seemed to not know how to continue, “a constant in life you can return to if the rest of it gets too hectic? Something like that?”
>>
>>29668464
>Synergy nods, “Yeah, something like that.”
>You’re not sure if you follow.
>“Like the equestrian princesses...” Treehugger mumbles. “Sunset Shimmer, how odd...”
>“What?”
>“It's nothing that matters, at least not in this timeline.”
“The dimension Sunset is from...”, you look to Synergy and clarify, “the other Sunset, the equestrian one,” then you go back to Treehugger, “Why was it affected again by you changing stuff in this dimension? How does that work?”
>“I’m not sure, I can only make educated guesses.”
“Then guess educatedly,” you simply retort.
>“Equestria has had contact with Earth anywhen between 1890 and 1990, most likely in the earlier part of that,” she turns to Synergy, “We take the circumstances of your birth as the first thing we know to have happened differently, after that another person filled the Equestrian-Sunset's role as princess.”
“Wouldn’t her parents already have been affected?”, you ask, “like, being royalty and all.”
>Treehugger shakes her head. “The title princess is bestowed upon worthy individuals by the king or queen, while they themselves have very little power... Let me think... I never understood this very well myself as I never needed it. Hmm...”
>She plays with her salad a bit. “Equestria is a union between three governments... kinda. The king only rules over the capital city of Canterlot like a mayor. Imagine the Queen of England ruling over London and the people she deems worthy and adopts into her family. I think it’s a ploy to keep the power in the family while still having the reign in capable hands.”
>She eats a bit of the salad while you think about why alterdimensional political systems are even a thing you are interested in.
>“I think it would be a smart political move, however, I merely guessed, and not even educatedly so...”
>>
>>29668472
>“I’m confused,” Synergy speaks up “I don’t know if ‘educatedly’ is a word or not, you guys seem to use it – I don’t know – ironically? Yet, it seems like an applicable word. So, is it... or is it not?”
>She seems to be in some real distress, not getting your inside joke.
“Language is fluid, meanings change over time, new words arise. It sounds odd, but I guess if it’s applicable, it is real now.”
>“Honey, I was present at the turn or three centuries. I remember when ‘gay’ was a regular male and female given name, while it was still regularly used to mean colorful and happy.”
>You had known the meaning, but not that it was a name too.
“Gay as a name?”
>“For women, yes. For men it was usually the abbreviation of Gabriel or Gaylord.”
>“Gaylord?!” Synergy snorts.
>You chuckle too, but more about her reaction than the name itself.
>You knew it’s a thing, but hearing a confirmation of it was still funny.
>What Treehugger said rises a different question though as you lean forward to inquire.
“So do you have any future slang for us?”
>“Oh, hehe...” she sets up a devious smile, “maybe?”
“Come on, tell us.”
>“Well, I remember that ‘googling’ meant that you dig up dirt on someone or something. ‘Sinning’ means that you actually do follow the law, whereas more people were drawn to organizations...”
>Her features fell.
“Like Hydra?” you ask.
>“For those of us who had powers and wanted to do good, then yes, Hydra.”
>You bite your lip.
>“The future is not the best place.”
“So what is?”
>“Hmm... the nineteen-aughts.”
“Victorian era, eh?”
>“No, screw England. I was in the Austro-Hungarian Empire, I was a powerful person in a powerful place... Well, I’m a woman, nonetheless I had tons of fun.”
>You don’t know enough about history to really strike up a proper conversation about it.
>>
>>29668483
>All you know is that the media romanticizes the turn of the century in England and it’s colonies.
>You don’t even know American history that well.
>What was before World War One?
>Nevermind.
>You have another question.
“So the future is, like, dystopian?”
>Treehugger sighs, “yes, like, dystopian.”
>Every utopia is a dystopia at its realization.
>The Utopia Project.
>Did Hydra succeed in her timeline?

>Hydra.
>You want to believe Treehugger was a good person.
>You want to believe she choose right in her version of the future.
>You want to believe Hydra was the best option for her.
>But then again, she was young too once, and she too might have been subject to manipulation.
>Hydra.
>Blergh
>Even thinking about it leaves a bad taste in your mouth.
>You get why wizards have a hard time saying Voldemort.
>It repulses you.
>Then again, maybe you’re just a pussy.
>You don’t even know what type of world would be worth living in.
>The one with Social Justice Warriors running loose wasn’t really it either.
>They are not happy with the world and go about the way they think they need to, to change something.
>While you’re just abiding the system.
>>
>>29668490
>It all seems so mundane now.
>College?
>You go there to learn stuff you already know, or have an easier time learn by yourself.
>Money?
>Treehugger’s rich as fuck.
>Her business is doing amazingly, there was all the Nazi-gold, and the money she got from being one of Hydras biggest assets for decades.
>And she never lived in any way which would stand out.
>Heck, you lived in Canterlot above the shop, you thought the shop barely pays her medical bills.
>You took a job at Flimdustries and sent back money.
>The job too...
>You’re a part time employee there now.
>What a joke.
>You don’t need their protection anymore.
>Their blackmail material against you also falls flat.
>Or does it?
“Mom, has anyone ever tried to analyze the nanites against your will?”
>“What an odd question,” Treehugger continues to cut her meat while she looks up to you, “where does it come from?”
>You could have guessed that question to come.
“Just thinking.”
>“Hmm?” she tilts her head and eats a piece, takes her time to chew and swallow, “The nanites don’t leave the body unless you command them to. One would have to act quick and remove some blood without you seeing it, and then keep it from immediately returning back to the swarm.”
>You nod.
“So they’d need to know what they are looking for?”
>“Yes indeed.”
>Her eyes remain on you, as if asking you to continue.
>>
>>29668498
“So... who would know?”
>“Our little Wonderbolt pair, Sombra and Spitfire. And they both have their separate reasons to not tell anyone.”
“Aren’t they both be the kind of people who always try to find an emergency protocol? I’d imagine them looking for a way to best you, just for leverage... I mean, it’s what I would do.”
>“Thankfully, to slay a dragon, one needs a dragon-slaying sword, Anon.”
>You frown.
“That’s incredibly cocky.”
>She shrugs, “I’ll die within a few weeks, and if someone manages to best me before then I’d be... somewhat proud. I’ve been king of the hill for so long it got boring. But then again, I haven’t taken any challengers either.”
“Don’t- don’t just say that, Mom. You’re-” you look for proper words, “you’re my family. And there is still a lot of shit you need to explain, okay? I won’t allow you to die until you do, you hear me?”
>“I’m going to die and there is barely anything you could do to stop me from it, Anon, and when the time comes...”
>She produces a flash drive.
>Literally produces it.
>The device comes out of forearm, and at first was brightly red until the nanites clear off to reveal it to have a regular Wonderbolts issue.
>As she hands it to you and you take a look at the elegant design.
>However, on one si de it was altered.
>The Wonderbolt symbol had been swapped out with the Hydra logo.
“You stopped in the middle of a sentence. What’s on there?”
>“All the data of the Wonderbolts and Hydra, proof Hydra’s a spy agency within a spy agency and has been ever since it was founded.”
“Jesus fucking Christ...” you shake your head, “no offense, catholic girl.”
>“This is gonna stick, isn’t it?” Synergy idly says as she observes the flash drive in your hand as well.
>>
>>29668507
“What am I supposed to do with it?”, you ask in direction of Treehugger.
>“Whatever you want,” she answers, “for your personal investigations, or...”, she shrugs, “Wikileaks.”
“Wah-wikileaks? What?”
>“This is the tool with which you’ll destroy Hydra and get every small time cop to politician on their payroll away for good a long time. The evidence is earth shattering, and I only skimmed through it. People will die, lots of people will die in the struggle that would follow.”
>You gulp and nod.
“Everyone on the index?”
>Every superhero.
>Sunset...
>“And witness protection too,” she adds, “Innocent people are going to die, but it would be the right thing to do, would it not?”
>You nod slowly and look at the flash drive.
“Well, fuck.”
>“Indeed.”
>You spin the flash drive around like a spinning top.
>Information warfare.
>And you have a metaphorical nuclear warhead at your fingertips.
“That’s not a nice present to give someone.”
>“Use it however you want to when the time comes. It needs either our approval to work.”
“You rigged it with nanites?”
>“Only sixteen.”
“You counted them?”
>“It’s all that is needed to create a regular connection. I would have only needed four if it were USB, like this you have faster options. And 16 nanites hold the data more neatly.”
“Oh yeah... I guess it’s more than 64 gigabytes now?” you ask as you read off that little detail off the casing.
>“Vastly.”
“Naturally...”, you shake your head and pocket the drive, “this is all too fucked up...”
>>
>>29668515
meanwhile Synergy snaps a photo of her fish and intagrams that shit

comments, questions, concerns?
>>
>>29668574
>comments, questions, concerns?
Nope. I'm just silently contempt.
>>
>>29668507
>However, on one si de it was altered.
>>
>>29668515
>“This is the tool with which you’ll destroy Hydra and get every small time cop to politician on their payroll away for good a long time.
your missing something here.
>>
>>29668515
>“Use it however you want to when the time comes. It needs either our approval to work.”
need a of* here
>>
bump from 9
>>
Friendly reminder, since it seems like something y'all might want to turn to: Twitch is streaming Power Rangers.
>>
>>29669759
side
>>29669772
for
>>29669779
yes indeed

thank you guys

>>29669155
ouch, that stings
would you care to elaborate?
>>
>>29671581
I think he meant content.
>>
>>29671601
Well, until he elaborates, allow me to freak out a bit
>>
>>29671735
Don't freak out. We can't lose another writter
>>
>>29672181
this
>>
>>29672194
>>29672181
What they said
>>
>>29672647
>>29672194
>>29672181
you must understand, freaking out and having confidence issues is what I do, it's basically 25% of my personality

going to sleep on CONTEMPT is weird tho
i could only wonder he didn't like plagiarizing mostly the MCU
but even through that I hope you'll get surprised about some of the shit I pull
>>
>>29673423
About half the shit you pull is surprising at first, but then makes sence once we have some time to digest and reread.
>>
>>29673698
I could write a predictable harem shipfic
actually I'm thinking about revising purpleanon
>>
>>29673789
>I could write a predictable harem shipfic
Where's the fun in that?
>>
>>29674268
it would make superkeats blush
>>
>>29674326
That does sound fun.
>>
>>29674326
I don't know, keaton's kinda lewd...
>>
>>29674863
ikr, he constantly bullies me into holding hands with him
>>
>>29675424
I doubt that
>>
>>29675424
You'd need to bring your "A-game" to make keaton blush.
>>
>>29676243
Needs more than his A game
>>
>>29677495
Really I'm just looking for more lewds.
>>
>>29677495
h-hey! I can do lewd if want to.
>>
>>29678925
you have to remember that everyone was after Keaton.
>>
>>29679450
last man standing
>>
>>29679467
>>29679450
A...are we getting a lewd off?
>>
Hey, I just thought of a weird problem, what would happen if Wolverine was infected by the Blacklight virus?
>>
>>29679811
Laura would take over
>>
>>29679811
Just a more violent Mercer or Heller
>>
hail page 9
>>
File: 1476994974354.png (150KB, 425x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476994974354.png
150KB, 425x400px
>>29681322
Checked!
Also, voting for this as the next edition. Anyone opposed?
>>
>>29681460
that's just asking for bad luck
>>
>>29681460
sounds fun to me

>>29674326
>>29674509
>>29674863
>>29675424
>>29679450
>>29679498
no stop this
>>
>>29681746
keaton, do you watch RockLeeSmiles streams on twitch?
>>
File: Adsız.png (885KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Adsız.png
885KB, 1920x1080px
>>29681812
pic related
>>
>>29681812
Yep, own one of his shirts cause fuck me I love anything in purple.
>>
>>29681844
*I also
Nek's a good guy, even if he's fucking wrong about Civil War.
>>
>>29681861
Yeah, Nek's pretty fun to watch, though I watch thse on youtube because I can't follow streams or anything time sensitive really.

Hollow Knight made me addicted, I have to consume tons of content for it but Astroneer series was my favorite with the whole gang and all.
>>
>>29681898
I struggle to pick a favorite, everyone is great.
>>
>>29681919
I like NL but he can be a real asshole sometimes. Baer's started growing on me little more lately with Darkest Dungeon series and Hollow Knight. I also love his friggin voice.
>>
>>29681968
NL's dickery is, like, intentionally contrarian
He's mostly a jerk for the sake of comedy. I mean, when you talk for a living as much as he does, you learn to just kind of go with whatever, even if you don't actually mean it.
>>
>>29681976
C A R R I E R S U I C I D E
A
R
R
I
E
R

S
U
I
C
I
D
E
>>
>>29682006
As tempting as it is to visit the downward spiral of NLSS memes, I'm gonna not follow you down it
>>
>>29682036
Yeah this is probably not the place. We wasted enough posts as it is.
>>
>>29682036
>I'm gonna not follow you down it
>>29682068
>Yeah this is probably not the place. We wasted enough posts as it is.

hey, I saw 15 posts and was excited

>>29681746
>no stop this
make me
>>
>>29682190
I will bully you to stop it!
Dork!
>>
>>29682466
I just want you back in my life, my dear.
>>
>>29682533
But that's lewd
>>
>>29682819
it's always lewd when it comes to you keaton
>>
File: 1462158454617.png (678KB, 2550x3509px) Image search: [Google]
1462158454617.png
678KB, 2550x3509px
>>
>>29681746
We will lewd your socks off, and so much more
>>
>>29685375
It’s been done before
>>
>>29686116
you bump at page 7 on Iron Fist day and threat anniversary day?
how dare you?
>>
>>29685375
>>29685752
pls no
>>
>>29686154
You know you love it slut.
>>
File: SteinFrankN.jpg (109KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SteinFrankN.jpg
109KB, 1920x1080px
>>29686118
oh, the humor
>>
>>29686154
TAKE YOUR TOP OFF!
>>
>>29686183
>coins
make it hail
>>
File: OCiPPuv.png (213KB, 438x334px) Image search: [Google]
OCiPPuv.png
213KB, 438x334px
>>29686183
>>
It's our anniversary?
>>
>>29686799
yeah
>>
>>29686799
actually...
http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/26767232
depends on your timezone
>>
>>29686838
Ok. Been a little pre occupied as I got a wisdom tooth pulled
>>
>>29681322
hail page 9
>>
File: licked.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
licked.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>29687588
hailfire peaks
>>
What did everyone think of Logan?
I ask because I'm on my way to see it for the second time.
>>
>>29688469
I thought it was good. Not enough action but had enough story for me
>>
>>29688487
>>29688469
see >>29614296 + >>29614364
>>
>>29688487
I felt the same. But it did feel like a good ending for Wolverine. Would have liked to see more of X-23 though.
>>
>>29688501
Fair points, though I'd like for marvel's IPs to be brought under one studio.
>>
>>29688501
Never disagreed with you

>>29688525
Same here.
>>
>>29688545
like Marvel Television of which half isn't canon to the MCU and some is only one way canon and canon to one another

>>29688525
>good ending for Wolverine
Jackman's Wolverine
we have timelines and shit
while I think they won't (or shouldn't) pick him up in the near future (like spider-man) it doesn't mean we won't see him again

>Would have liked to see more of X-23 though.
her transition from silent to waterfall-mexican was too sudden

>>29688560
>Never disagreed with you
never acknowledged the existence of my post either
>>
>>29688589
>her transition from silent to waterfall-mexican was too sudden
Yes it was, hence why I wanted more of her, give the charactor more time to grow.
>>
what can we do for the thread to pick up pace again, or are we doomed to bumps?
>>
>>29689179
hmmm...
how will trepp incorporate a princest ageplay threesome into his story?
>>
>>29689272
I never said it was ageplay in my green. Still I got an idea for a small green now
>>
>>29689404
>aging the princesses down
eww
>>
>>29689423
It would be principals in my green

I'm working on Therapist Anon and should finish something soon for a small update
>>
>>29689431
>It would be principals in my green
so why no ageplay?
>>
>>29689446
If this is on the lewd I was working on, it's an alternate scene were Anon joined. I made it were Celestia Fury and Luna Punisher have some fun with their newest subordinate.

So no ageplay on that
>>
>>29689460
eh... ok
>>
>>29689460
Kinky, I love it. I bet Pinkie would be in the background taking pics right?
>>
>>29689272
Dude, its not the princesses, its the humans, so still older cougar ladies, just not extremely older. Why did you think it was the princesses, especially when they aren't even in the story for Tonic Anon?
>>
continued from last Therapist post

>Be Anon and it’s quiet today.
>You finally had a free day were you weren’t going to do anything.
>All your homework was done and there aren’t any tests coming up so that eliminated any schoolwork.
>The apartment was cleaned last night so you can’t do that.
>You even watched all your movies and read all the books in your house.
>There was nothing else to do as you sigh for the tenth time.
“Maybe I should go to the mall or something,” you said, getting up and grabbing a few things.
>After a taking the time to wander wherever, you find yourself walking down the road towards the mall.
>You figured it would be the best place to kill sometime and you needed to get a few things as well.
>Two birds one stone kind of thing.
>Anyways you were just minding your own business when your first stop came into view.
>The book store.
>You wanted to see if there was anything new before you got your essentials.
>Unfortunately all you saw was the same old stuff from two weeks ago so you just moved on to next thing as you left the store.
>Or you would of if you didn’t bump into someone.
“Sorry,” you said apologetically.
> “No problem, Anon,” a familiar voice said cheerfully.
>Looking at the person, you saw that it was your classmate Twilight Sparkle.
“Hey Twilight, what’s up,” you said easily.
>She just smiles and said, “Just here with my friends.”
>You looked around to see none of her friends nearby.
> “They’re at the checkout in there,” she said pointing at the store behind her.
>Tilting your neck to the side, you saw that her friends were at the checkout.
>Of a lingerie store.
“Well I hope you and your friends have fun,” you said as you started to walk away.
>Right into a huge mass of pink fuzz.
> “Why don’t you join us, Anon?” the pink fuzz asked, bouncing a little.
>Looking down at the smiling face of Pinkie Pie that caused you to backup and look back at the checkout line.
>>
>>29690397
Will have more tomorrow
>>
>>29690676
Nice.
>>
>>29690397
Ooooooh, shit. Treed carefully Anon, you have crazy patients that are probably watching you right now, your best chance is this goes well, and the girls start dropping questions as to what kind of lingerie store, and they try to show off...I wonder what Gilda might try to wear. Oh and they might try to attack the girls next.
>>
>>29691489
Tread*
>>
>>29690397
Yay! I love Therapist Anon!
>>
Defiant, when are you going to update DarkestAnon?
>>
>>29692479
I have a draft I'm working on but I'm having a hard time integrating the remaining 2 characters that I need for the full party. I can't give you an exact timeframe but hopefully soon.
>>
>>29692688
Sweet, just knowing your working on it is good enough.
>>
Iron Fist < Luke Cage < Daredevil Season 1 < Jessica Jones < Daredevil Season 2

I no longer sound racist when telling people what the worst Netflix Marvel Show is, yay
>>
>>29691489
It might not happen but I might use it for later

>>29692247
Thanks. This is more of a fun little thing were Anon is powerless but useful
>>
>>29690676
gimme
>>
>>29693177
Working on it
>>
>>29690397
>Her friends were still there but you looked back at Pinkie confused.
>You were about to say something when you felt something touch your shoulder.
>Looking to your side, you see Twilight giving you a flat look as she said, “Don’t question Pinkie. You’ll live longer.”
> “Don’t listen to Twilight. You should hang with us,” Pinkie said, picking you up over her head like that one pink cowardly dog.
>Holy shit she was strong.
> “It’s more fun to be with friends,” Pinkie said, happily walking towards her other friends.
“Wait, let me go. Twilight help me!” you said, calling to your intellectual classmate.
>Twilight gives you a nervous smile as she followed you and the pink haired party girl who was walking towards her other friends.
>The very next moment you’re standing in front of the others as you turn and glare at Pinkie.
> “Hey/hello/greetings Anon,” the group said at the same time.
“Hey girls,” you said while turning back to the group and greeted them.
> “So Pinkie….,” Sunset said, waiting for an explanation.
“Wanted me to hang out with you girls or something. I can leave if you want,” you said simply, about to leave the group to their own devices.
>The only thing to stop you was two strong hands grabbing your shoulders and holding you there.
> “Woah there, Anon. You don’t have to leave,” Applejack said from your left.
> “Yeah, we always have room for one more,” Rainbow Dash said from your right.
“What, you want me to make you look good?” you said jokingly as you got a light punch to your shoulder.
>The girls laughed as you rub your shoulder.
> “We don’t mind you tagging along. Besides you’ve been pretty quiet for awhile now,” Sunset said in a slightly worried tone.
> “What have you been doing all this time, darling?” Rarity asked, her curiosity peaked.
>This was something you didn’t want to deal with right now.
>>
>>29694391
you gonna stick to single post updates?
okay... das cool
>>
>>29694465
Just finishing up the next part before I post it
>>
>>29694391
>You couldn’t just say you became a therapist for a bunch of superpowered villains and are still taking patients.
>Which reminded you to ask Octavia about these Gaea Everfree and Midnight people.
>Anyways it would get pretty weird if you said that.
“I’ve just been studying something after I helped a new friend,” you said, somewhat truthfully.
> Twilight and Sunset were the only ones to look interested as the others were thoughtful yet uninterested.
> “That’s why you’ve been like a hermit this past two week?” Applejack asked, looking at you strangely.
> “It’s not a bad thing,” Fluttershy said quietly from behind Rarity.
>She quickly hid herself as you looked at her.
>It was always a bit sad and annoying when she does that.
>You just sigh, silently wondering why you talk to Pinkie.
> “Guess you left your man cave for food,” Rainbow said, nudging you a bit.
> “Well no matter what reason, it’s nice to see that out and getting some fresh air,” Rarity said, looking past you and down the row of stores.
>It was at that moment one of the store entrances was blown off causing almost everyone to start running away.
“What’s going on?” you asked your friends and classmates.
>It was oddly silent for a moment as you turned to see the girls running away from you.
“THEY LEFT ME?” you yelled, shocked by what they just did.
>You turn back around to see a bunch of thugs standing there with some weapons in their hands.
>They were even grinning when you saw them.
“..... Listen you could beat me like in those movies,” you said, backing away from them to get some distance.
>This only made the thugs walk forward in sync with you.
“And you all would most definitely win,” you said calmly as you back hits a wall.
> “Got that right wimp,” the lead thug said, taking another step forward.
>They’re getting closer but if you keep them talking then maybe you can buy yourself more time.
>>
>>29694578
show us your talking powers purpleanon-to-be
>>
>>29694578
“But you have to take into consideration that something might stop you,” you said, mentally hoping something will stop them.
>They take one more step forward just a beam hits the couple of thugs, including the leader, and blasts them away from you.
“Like that. Where did that come from?” you asked in amazement and disbelief.
>Right after you said that a familiar looking tentacle ensnarled around the remaining thugs and flung them towards a bounce castle.
>Luckily it broke their fall but you could still hear their groans of pain.
>It probably not the softest of landings.
> “That’ll teach them,” an sophisticated voice said in anger.
>Looking to the side you saw your newest friends Octavia and Vinyl or as the media calls them Doc Oct and Shocker.
“Thanks for the save,” you said, happy that you weren’t mugged today.
>Vinyl looked ready to say something when Octavia was in front of you in an instant, looking you over.
> “They didn’t hurt you did they?” she asked hysterically.
>You calmly grab her hands to stop her from patting you down.
“I’m fine. You girls saved my ass before they could do anything,” you said gratefully.
>Vinyl gave you a one armed hug as Octavia stopped and let out a sigh of relief.
> “Hey, your ass belongs to us and it’ll be a cold day before we let anyone do anything to it,” Vinyl said giggling at your blushing face.
“Still thanks.”
>They hugged you and caught you by surprise.
> “Just don’t worry us,” Octavia said gently.
“I’ll try,” you said jokingly breaking the hug.
> “Are you sure you’re okay, love?” Octavia asked tenderly.
>It’s surprising at how fast you accepted that name.
“I’m fine but you should get out of here before the cops or heroes get here,” you said, trying to get them going.
>They sadly nod and began to leave out the mall’s exit as Octavia looks back at you.
“I’ll call if there’s any other trouble,” you said, waving.
>>
>>29694720
And then Spider-shim and friends thought that Anon had powers.
>>
>>29694720
>She takes a moment before leaving through the door they came from.
“At least I’m getting a moment of peace,” you said, feeling tired.
>And it would have be a peaceful moment if the arrival of a certain heroes didn’t show
>It was almost like the first time as the spider themed hero landed on her feet in a crouched position.
> “Get away from the innocent ….civilian?” Spider-Woman said confused as she looked around for any danger.
“And the moments gone. Later Spider-Woman,” you said bored, leaving the mall and a confused hero in your wake.

Here's the end of the update. Hope everyone likes that it deals with Anon being outside of his "office".

>>29694774
Might happen later
>>
>>29694774
this would be the greatest turn of events, him not having a proper excuse as to why the thugs are defeated and then them hinting their secret identities at him all the time, oh new update, one second...

FINISH A SCENE THEN POST
>>
>>29694808
I was editing it as I go and it got longer than I thought
>>
>>29694798
>>29695426
A few sentences are a bit awkward, but excellent update m8, possessive Octi and Vinyl are cutes.
>>
>>29696128
Thanks and it's suppose to be like that
>>
>>29696400
Oh, well good work then, also checked.
>>
>>29694798
I want Octavia to hold me with her mechanic tentacles.

Nice update.
>>
File: Superior Spider Shimm.png (360KB, 1275x1754px) Image search: [Google]
Superior Spider Shimm.png
360KB, 1275x1754px
>>
>>29698182
Don't we all
>>
>>29692711
second that
>>
Fap fap fap time.
>>
>>29699708
So Jessica Jones is good?
>>
>>29700919
Well, I liked it
>>
>>29701016
I'm just iffy on the tv shows and wanted someone's opinion
>>
>>29701339
I liked both halves of Jessica Jones for different reasons, still somewhat wonky tho
Luke Cage and Iron Fist have pacing issues
and everyone in Iron Fist is a bad guy at some point, it's just stupid

none of them are good in the higher sense of good though
>>
>>29701731
Well thanks for your opinion
>>
>>29702494
did you just say "thank you for your opinion" non-sarcastically on 4chan?
>>
>>29702531
>>29702494
Trepp is too kind for this site.
>>
>>29702531
I was being sincere. TV tends to make me angry sometimes so I like to get someone's opinion on it
>>
>>29702549
I try to be as kind as possible and thanks.
>>
>>29704495
>>
>>29705592
>>
>>29703800
>>29704495
>>29705592
>>29706182
is sad
>>
>>29706500
It happens. You could say something to start a conversation or something
>>
>>29706541
This, bigger posts go a long way to making conversation pieces, hell if I posted the symbiote cyoa it would do more.
>>
>>29706541
I actually have a question for everyone, which marvel villian is the worst, and why is it Flag-smasher?
>>
>>29706552
It's better than bumps. Hell I could start us off with a stupid idea of Twilight in an My hero Acadameia but what's her power?
>>
>>29706628
>I actually have a question for everyone, which marvel villain is the worst
that always depends on how obscure you can go, people who were only present once?
also: define worst.

I'd go with the Thousand, because ewww, nightmares
>>
>>29706693
>also: define worst.
Least interesting.
>>
>>29706629
Should I go grab the random power generator link?
>>
>>29706870
Justin Hammer
>>
>>29706870
Stilt man and Matador
>>
>>29706870
>>29706628
Probably would have been better to say "what is your least favorite villian".
Also probably going to catch a lot of shit for this, but Venom. Not that Venom is a shit charactor, but I just can't find anything that interests me in him.
>>
>>29707071
I don’t blame you. I feel the same way with Thor. He's cool enough but i just have no interest in the god
>>
SNEAK PEAK:

>After another trek upstairs, the shower beckons you.
>You like showers.
>Baths are good, but you always got bored taking them.
>Not showers.
>Maybe it’s because they're quick, yet long enough to provide the same relaxation, while baths require time to fill, drain, and when you finally get to sit your ass down in them, you want to relish the warm water that surrounds your body, but then you get bored.
>Showers are where it’s at.
>People tend to think they simply wash away all the dirt and grime that collects over you, like blowing ten years’ worth of dust off a sacred antique, yet you find the shower to be so much more enriching than a mere opportunity to bathe; it’s the time one can take to let the raining hot water and the hot steaming air lay one’s mind at a state suitable to wake or calm down an individual, removing the clutter and fog in their head and replacing it with clarity and cleanliness.
>You could say they’re like meditation.
>This morning feels different than most, though.
>You sense it after you’ve turned on the shower to wait for the hot water, studying yourself in the mirror.
>Your reflection stares back at you with messy hair and heavy eyes.
>A memory emerges from the back of your mind, way back from yesterday at lunch…

>“You do look a bit rugged, perhaps,” echoes Rarity’s voice in your mind.
>“The five o’clock shadow’s more of a six o’clock beard, you definitely need to brush your hair, and your eyes are rather heavy. ”
>“I’m sure that I could spruce you up a bit, though. You’re quite attractive.”
>“What do you think about modeling, Anon? I think I could hook you up with a friend of mine.”
>When you snap back to reality, the mirror has fogged up considerably and steam billows out from above the curtains.
>You merely wipe the fog off the mirror and further study your reflection.
>A smile breaks upon your face.
“A model, huh?”
>You proceed to have a thoughtful shower.
>>
File: 1485869025916.png (324KB, 722x1112px) Image search: [Google]
1485869025916.png
324KB, 722x1112px
>>29708354
Looks good to me, keep it up dude.

Have some hips.
>>
don't do it untitled, not again...

>>29708354
why can't you start your scenes with >be X
you leave us to assume the person and we form just any image
if you start a scene with a shower, guess whom we rather want to imagine taking a shower in our head
even if you're a chick, you don't see a guy

anyway, you don't really need a scene change if you

So, one reoccuring issue you have often, and a small nitpick, okay, but...a 93 word sentence? What. the. fuck... were you thinking? At what point was this a good idea? I claim to be smart and I need 4 takes to find the meaning you want to convey with it.
Even if you split it at the semicolon both are too long.
Try to read it again and tell me even you, as the author, think it's acceptable.
>People tend to think they simply wash away all the dirt and grime that collects over you, like blowing ten years’ worth of dust off a sacred antique, yet you find the shower to be so much more enriching than a mere opportunity to bathe; it’s the time one can take to let the raining hot water and the hot steaming air lay one’s mind at a state suitable to wake or calm down an individual, removing the clutter and fog in their head and replacing it with clarity and cleanliness.
>>
>>29708608
Based competent writefags strike again.
>>
>>29708608
Keep doing it.
>>
>>29708652
>>29708641
I feel bad because I don't do it for other people
but there are two reasons for that: beans makes mistakes which make me want to cringe, and he only has these short bursts of content which are much handier to pick apart
beans, I know I'm mean, but please don't assume it's mean-spiritedness originating from me wanting you gone again

mean-spiritedness - I keep coming up with words not in my basic dictionary. Ever since I had my CELA test I'm getting cocky.
>>
>>29708702
Your not being mean, your being correct. This is 4chan, if you pick apart someone's obvious fuckups, and they have their feelings hurt, then they are on the wrong fucking website.
>>
>>29708608
>why can't you start your scenes with >be X
Because I didn't post that part. Besides, I use the ">be X" sparsely, usually when I switch from different characters. That doesn't happen in this green.

>a 93 word sentence? What. the. fuck... were you thinking?
I know, I know, and I expected you to say something about this. I went way overboard with the whole shower and bath comparison, so a lot is gonna get cut. That sentence is just one major part of it that needs to fixed. This post isn't part of the final product, and I was going to put a disclaimer in it for you about it...but dat character limit tho...

>don't do it untitled, not again...
Do it. It's why I love you.
>>
>>29708757
>Because I didn't post that part
Argument dismissed, we can only use the information we have, and this one was vital

>I went way overboard with the whole shower and bath comparison,
We learn a lot about a person if we know their preferences, and it's not like 75% of that post was about showers.
you just suddenly try to cram a lot into a single line for whatever reason.
>>
>>29708859
You're not gonna question his line of loving you?
>>
>>29710061
Its probably for the best to ignore the ramblings of Beans, its like Pinkie. Just go with it and close your eyes.
>>
>>29710071
Party pooper.
>>
>>29710164
Reality is a bitch...or lack thereof.
>>
File: Vulture Gilda.png (1MB, 2550x3509px) Image search: [Google]
Vulture Gilda.png
1MB, 2550x3509px
>>
>>29710182
so true
>>
>>29710061
I know I'm lovable
>>
>>29708354
hi beans!
>>
>>29712215
>be a Keaton
>see fellow writefag Beans has posted a potential story
>comment and eat some jerky
>get a suspicious feeling
>checks the message
>sees that it was posted 9 hours ago
>o-oh...

keaton a slow...
>>
>>29712270
That's okay keaton, we still want to hold your hand.
>>
>>29712298
It's my advanced age, getting so old this upcoming Sunday...
B-But that just makes me more distinguished, right?
ohgodIcanfeelthereaperbreathingonmyneck
>>
>>29712310
How old will the keats be?
>>
>>29712985
Writefag age guessing game: Go!
>>
>>29712985
Twenty Four
>>
>>29713905
That defeats the purpose of a guessing game
>>
>>29714381
Well if you scroll over spoilered text, you aren't really interested in guessing, are you?
>>
>>29714462
>tfw keaton is older than you by nine months
>>
>>29714708
>tfw spider-bloke 2099 is 20 months younger than you are
>>
>>29713905
>I am 2 years younger than the thread slut
neat
>>
>>29714734
Wait, I am become error, I am 4 years younger. Remember folks, never post while teetering on the edge of consciousness.
>>
>>29714462
I'm 2 and a half year younger than you, onii-chan.
>>
>Be a Keaton
>Be immersed in the dawning horror that you very well might be the oldest content creator in these threads
>Where has the time gone?
>What have you done?
>Why are all these kids calling you a slut?
>Why haven't you resumed Shimmering you fucking prick?
>>
File: children-shouldnt-poster.jpg (932KB, 2701x2113px) Image search: [Google]
children-shouldnt-poster.jpg
932KB, 2701x2113px
>>29714789
>keaton
>content creator
>>
>>29714789
dude, look at >>29714722 and do the math
>>
>>29714821
Don't tell me how to math!
>>
>>29714821
thread momma untitled
>>
>>29668515
>Besides having made fun of your learning disability, Synergy’s Catholicism and the tool to disrupt the worlds politics, lunch went fine.
>Real fine...
>However, that was only due to the fact that you kept quiet and let Treehugger and Synergy talk girl stuff.
>Then their conversation shifts to how they keep their hair the way they do.
>You couldn’t help but sigh.
>Hair.
>Is there anything less important right now?
>Synergy had no proper answer as her hairstyle was brand new, but from it’s thickness and the fact that it’s not easily...
>Wait a minute.
>While you were drugged out on that sentient alien goo you did some hair research.
>Why the fuck did you do that?
>And – oh shit – you left a bot in charge of the website company.
>You don’t remember what you programmed into it.
>Make surveys, gather data, and keep the website alive. Something along those lines.
“Mom, can I borrow your phone?”
>“During lunch, Anon, really?”
“I need some peace of mind.”
>You put aside your meal for a second as you take Treehugger’s smartphone.
>...
>What did you call the website?
>Fuck, why don’t you remember?
>You remember everything...
>Except for the things you did while you were possessed. (at least not properly)
>You remember trolling /fa/ and even hiring someone from /gd/ to make the rest of the website.
>You even remember having set up a contract...?
>Someone is now in your employ on that site.
>Fuck.
>>
>>29714926
>But you don’t remember the name of it.
>“Anon? You’re panicking.”
“No, I’m not.”
>Your voice was higher than usual as you deny the accusation.
>Disregarding Treehuggers worry you once more lurk /fa/, and – goddamnit – there is a fucking haircare-general with an “hairforceone.org”-edition
>Oh no.
>You fucking suck at names.
>Without even going to the site itself or looking what the thread says you access the sites webmaster email.
>17000 e-mails.
>You close your eyes and take a deep breath.
>Suggestions, suggestions, suggestions, google complaining about the legitimacy of the hits on the website, a ‘thanks for upgrading your servers’-mail.
>Apparently the bot automatically sends upgrade requests to the hosting service.
>Oh, there is also a mail from them questioning the legality of your site.
>Apparently your twitter hashtag is trending.
>You don’t even have a – nope, there it is – you have a twitter.
>Or rather, the bot and the site have a twitter.
>There is only so much you can figure out on a smartphone, and you only skimmed over the subject lines of those E-Mails.
>You’d need to go home to find out what the fuck you actually did.
>It’s only been two days, there’s not much damage that it could have caused, right?
>At worst you were trolled and the suggestions your bot took had been antisemitic and...
>No, you wrote it in an hour, there’s no way it was so advanced as to go racist.
>Then again, you also remember copy and pasting AI-learning algorithms from the internet.
>Ok, worst case scenario: it bought servers you have to pay for, but you have plenty of money now.
>Second worst case: It went full retard and you have to make a public apology.
>>
>>29714935
>Nonono, actual worst case scenario: you wrote Skynet by mixing and matching AIs from the internet... within an hour.
>Okay, that’s not very likely.
>“That’s enough of that, thank you very much,” Treehugger takes her phone back after you only stared at it for a minute without doing anything, “Your E-Mails?”
“Yeah, I... It’s nothing, I just made a website last week and wanted to look how it’s doing.”
>“Mhm...” She doesn’t sound convinced as she looks at the phone’s recent history, then up to you... and further up, to your hair, “I’m not going to have to point it out, do I?”
“The hypocrisy? Nope.”
>Lacking proper information, Synergy inquires, “what’s going on?”
>“Anon’s made a haircare and styling website, evaluating different shampoos, gels, and-”
“I was drunk, okay?” you interrupt her, “I remember thinking about Sunset’s hair and how soft it was,” you remember that part now, “and then... I dunno.”
>“Drunken on alcohol or love?” Synergy wiggles her eyebrows.
“A-alcohol,” you lie.
>What kind of drug is alien goo?
>You should tell them.
>“That’s not convincing.”
“It was something else, okay?” You sigh. “Can we not talk about this?”
>“Performance enhancing drugs, Anon?” Treehugger asks in a disappointed voice, “we’ve had plenty of talks not to-”
“-not to do anything that would land us in a hospital, yes, mom. Because of the fucking nanites in my body. Which, you know, those we never talked about.”
>“Oh, you want to be angry at me? While you were doing drugs.”
“I wasn’t doing drugs, and yes, I want to be angry at you for lying to me my entire life.”
>“I think we were past that. I did it in hope to protect you.”
“Well, didn’t turn out so well, now did it?”
>>
>>29714938
>Treehugger lets out a few humorless laughs, before taking on a very serious expression again.
>“Explain to me what you were drunk on.”
“An alien parasite. A klyntar, okay?”
>She keeps looking at you and narrows her eyes, trying to look for a sign of deception.
>Then it changes to confusion as she looks off.
>“And it made you make a fashion website?”
>That wasn’t exactly what you expected.
“Yes... It made me make a fashion website.”
>“Huh...” Treehugger leans back into her chair again, pondering about something.
>Synergy, once more was confused and asks, “the thing that made the other Sunset a monster?”
“Y-yeah... the exact same one.”
>She uses a toothpick to retrieve something from her teeth, but you can tell that her confusion hasn’t been lifted.
>“I’m afraid there’s a little bit too much...” she gestures wildly with her free hand, “going on. You know? I- I have like lost the proper overview of what’s going on.”
>Before you could answer, Treehugger asks, “Chrysalis gave you the klyntar?”
“Yeah.”
>“Why?”
>What a simple question, but you don’t have a sure answer.
“Like... as a gesture of friendship, I guess. She- She wanted to accelerate the healing of my arm.”
>Once more you see her look slightly off in wonder before she asks her follow-up question.
>“Why? What happened to your arm?”
>Fuck.
“Uhh...”
>“And you’ve started to date Sun- the other Sunset just last week? How about you recap your last week for me, hmm?”
>>
File: 2AM3zU9.gif (498KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
2AM3zU9.gif
498KB, 500x328px
>>29714943
recap time next time, in case you guys forgot shit

>>29714919
wait what?
>pic related
>>
>>29714935
>“hairforceone.org".
I laughed harder at that than I should have at that.
>>
>>29715045
now I seem like a trump supporter
>>
>>29712270
It's just a sneak peak for the rewrite. Sorry, senpai.
>>
>>29715295
It's okay, I'm just glad to see more from you.
>>
I'm done
I finished the story and have all the events leading up to it outlined and roughly written down.
>>
>>29715738
Hype is real.
>>
>>29715738
raaaaad
>>
>>29715738
That’s good
>>
File: 1474062904834.png (2MB, 1734x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1474062904834.png
2MB, 1734x1022px
>page 9
>>
>>29717668
When did Kraven decide to wear a party hat?
>>
>>29718149
I also would like to know.
>>
File: Captain America Sam Wilson 8.jpg (128KB, 666x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Captain America Sam Wilson 8.jpg
128KB, 666x1024px
>>29718935
>>29718149
Found it! It was in Captain America: Sam Wilson #8 apparently.
>>
>>29718955
Thanks
>>
>>29718955
What the trippy LSD hell?
>>
>>29720048
I'm not really sure what leads up to this, been too busy with DC Rebirth.
>>
File: 1355037.png (250KB, 419x686px) Image search: [Google]
1355037.png
250KB, 419x686px
Trying to figure out where to go from the last update for Blue Beetle Anon. The time skip is still happening, but I need to figure out how to make Flash into Ghost Rider.
>>
>>29714943
Oh shit, Anon be boned. Also I'm fucking dying from the hair care site.
>>
>>29720635
Fair enough
>>29721031
Okay...for one thing, Flash is trash, don't bother. For another, you suck at making timeskip scenes. Like a bowling ball through a straw level suck, just continue the story like it should be, its not like you post often enough that skipping a lot of the context/content would completely make up for that.
>>
>>29721031
Throw Flash under a bus, literally. Make the bus on fire too if you feel like adding some flare, send him to hell in style or a grease stain.
>>
>>29721154
>>29721141
See, I was thinking about having the rock and roll lifestyle catch up with him, if a bit too quickly. But, again, I wasn't sure.
>>
>>29721141
Also, I see your point, but it would be a whole lot of fuck all going on.
>>
>>29721254
That's fine, we got a whole lot of fuck all going on right now. So long as your working towards it in an intelligent way, then you will do fine.
>>29721243
That could be fun, run him over with his own truck.
>>
>>29721031
Good luck with that. I have no idea on what to say about Flash being Ghost Rider but maybe use the movies i guess?
>>
>>29714943
>Be Synergy.
>Anon looks defeated, but all he has to do is to talk about what he did last week.
“You gonna finish that?”
>You point at the rest of his disregarded meal.
>If he’s not going to eat anymore but focus on talking it would only get cold, and he didn’t seem very hungry before that either.
>You believe you’ve managed to form a bit of a bond with Treehugger earlier, and some with Anon last night, but you know there was still a way to go before they actually trust you.
>From what you’ve gathered so far is that Treehugger’s nanites are totally an Omega-level power.
>Her control of plants to subjugate the other Sunset and her friends at the camp was also extremely strong.
>Its only weakness – if you can call it that – it would obviously not do anything without a plant nearby, but she has that solved too with rose-pin on her chest which looks way too lifelike not to be actually alive.
>You don’t know what she can do with a single rose, but you hope that when you find out, you’ll not be at the receiving end.
>A more realistic weakness is range.
>The nanites are limited and you know they were meant to communicate within a single body.
>You’re not smart like the fancy student next to you, but you figure they are not designed to do it if they are far away from one another.
>Still, you don’t know what that range is.
>On the other hand, she’s still able to use multiple firearms at the same time while they were held up by those tiny machines.
>And those are just the things she can do naked and with regular toys.
>Anon and your suit have special features, and you’re sure hers does too.
>In addition to that she collected some toys from her vault, one of which was the vibranium shield of Captain freaking America.
>One last thing also makes you want to stay at her side.
>You’re fairly certain she is in possession of the Time Gem.
>You know she used it to travel through time once, and the nanites seem to fail her body.
>>
>>29721771
>You know the time gem can revert someone back into a younger form of themselves, keeping all memories.
>Through continuous use it practically grants immortality.
>She looks old-ish.
>Not that old, but frail from her sickness.
>Maybe around 50...
>If she has been in a 30 year old body as she picked up Anon and then simply decided that she stops reverting herself it would work out.
>You have no evidence on that, and she already denied having the gem, but that could have been a simple lie.
>The only strategy you can follow is to ally yourself with her and Anon as closely as possible.
>Two Infinity Stones are in incredibly close proximity to you.
>The Space Gem within the Tesseract emits too much energy, you can hide that, and that’s the plan.
>You’ll get one.
>Or at least that’s the plan if Treehugger sticks to her side of the bargain.
>Is her motivation truly just to keep Anon safe?
>If so, then you might ask to just go on your way once you have it.
>You have an approximate knowledge where stuff is in the universe, and with the space gem it would be no problem reaching it.
>You’ve always been a drifter, but you stuck to North America.
>Space’s the final frontier.
>Just go out and do whatever you want.
>Maybe you’ll be lonely...
>There has always been people around on Earth.
>You look to Anon.
>No, don’t be silly, if he would go with you, it would defeat the entire purpose of leaving Earth to protect him.
>No strings attached.
>Space.
>Just you and ultimate freedom.
>Then there was also the Time Gem in the back of your mind.
>If Treehugger has it...
>No, you don’t need it.
>You wouldn’t even know what to do with it.
>Just like you wouldn’t know what to do with a lot of money.
>But if the trillion dollar coin would lie in front of you, barely guarded, and you knew that you could get away with it...
>It’s the kind of power nobody could claim they wouldn’t even be tempted.
>You’re not going to betray them.
>>
>>29721779
>But if Treehugger dies and you have reasons to believe Anon’s not fit to safeguard it properly...
>No...
>Anon’s smart enough to be able to tell if he’s fit to guard it or not.
>All you’d need to do is ask.
>No cloak and dagger stuff with him.
>...
>Once the other Sunset is back in her dimension, Earth is secure enough, and Treehugger is dead you’ll ask him to go to space with you.
>“Synergy? Are you with us?”
“Hmm? Yes?”
>She had been peppering Anon with questions, so her addressing you all of the sudden made you shriek a little.
>“You looked like you were elsewhere.”
“Nono, I got it. The transfer to Canterlot to New Yoke along with a few coincidences made him realize Spider-Woman’s identity. Being horny, he tries to impress her by making a super-suit. In Anon #001 (2015), his first appearance, he manages to be blown to bits, one hell of a good first impression, if you ask me.”
>Anon shrugs as if to tell you that’s a fair assumption.
“Contrary to logic woos her the next day by being drugged out on some painkiller, later he gets found out by his employer, who gives him a klyntar the following day and Flim Industries’ head of security start taking down the Irish Mafia, for some reason.”
>“No, it was Chrysalis who gave it to me, and I don’t think anyone in Flimdustries knew that, she’s... kinda doing her own thing.”
>You nod, taking in the new information before continuing.
“You figure out the Iron Mage’s identity – your childhood friend, so cute – and hack her password to access the Wonderbolts, some shit happens, you lose the symbiote to your girlfriend, asks Chrysalis’ to pick it up, and as that’s happening the Wonderbolts intervene.”
>You finish the retelling of his story.
“Seems a bit contrived, but you can’t make that shit up. And if you’d be able to make it up... you got issues, man. Oh, and, yes... somewhen with that symbiote you make a hair care website.”
>>
>>29721785
>“Yeah, that- like... sums it up, until we got to the camp.”
“There Spitfire left him mostly alone,” you to Treehugger again to see if she was happy with your recap of his recap.
>She nods, a bit impressed, because she had been certain you hadn’t paid any attention, and, to bee honest, you barely had.
>You had mostly been in your own head.
“I can multitask.”
>“I see that,” she nods again, “but where did you drift off to?”
>You shrug and point upwards.
“Space.”
>“Space?” Anon wonders.
“Yeah, I was just thinking about the future. Where and how I best keep the Tesseract save. I figure I keep moving, space adventure, not a road trip how I’m used to.”
>“Space?”, the word was now repeated by Treehugger as well.
>You shrug.
“I figure Anon is safer the further away any Infinity Gem is from him.”
>She tilts her head a bit.
“The Tesseract,” you clarify, “you said you’ll give it to me after I told you I can hide it’s energy.”
>“Right right...”
>Well, that’s ominous.
>“You are going to give it to her,” Anon asks, now slightly pissed at the thought she seems to have forgotten the agreement, “aren’t you?”
>“Of course,” she shakes her head, “yes, I- yes,” now she’s nodding as she turns to you, “Once we secured the Tesseract I will hand it over to you. And you leaving the planet would indeed work well to keep my Anon safe.”
>‘Her’ Anon.
>“Mom...” Anon’s voice was only mildly annoyed.
“Then that’s settled as well.”
>>
>>29721787
Very nice, like the way you've handled the recap.

>>29721296
Actually I was thinking ODing on heroin. Trying to dull the pain of having lost his father and all.
>>
>>29722146
That works too. I forgot his dad died, I forgot Flash was in it at all, but whatever gets the job done I guess.
>>
>>29722513
Flash had an admittedly small part. But I had wanted him to be a rival to Anon.
>>
>>29722593
.....nah.
>>
>>29722968
Why not?
>>
>>29721785
>somewhen
this isn't a word
>>
>>29721787
>you to Treehugger
missed a word there
>>
File: Kraven Do.png (1MB, 2460x2706px) Image search: [Google]
Kraven Do.png
1MB, 2460x2706px
>>
Sorry I haven't ben posting anything. Gonna try and work on something tomorrow
>>
>When Anon talks about these things, since it only seriously smells of crime
>I want you to stop talking
>I'm talking about sexuality premise but I am afraid if I talk without sexual premises
>>
>>29724842
Don't worry anon, time are slow.
>>
>>29721787
Vry guud
>>
>>29694720
YES!
>>
>>29726017
Liked that?
>>
>>29726426
It was very fun. Also I have some sad news from the Quest board. If anyone wants to know.
>>
>>29726454
Oh what is it?
>>
>>29726468
Vox finished Dungeon Life Quest...its over now.
>>
>>29726472
That sucks. It had a long run though right?
>>
>>29726782
118 threads to be exact, though the last dozen or so just died early from people being busy. Still a solid hundred plus story to read. I just feel bad for people that find it now. Cant sway a finished story...especially when its a few years old now.
>>
>>29726811
Damn it went on for a while
>>
>>29727159
And it was one hell of a ride. But Vox is off getting published and doing other IRL things, so it cant be helped.
>>
>>29727170
Well good for him
>>
update inbound

>>29722146
>Very nice, like the way you've handled the recap.
practically I avoided it, but I'm getting better at giving updates better purpose and adding to the story even if I don't outright show the things that happen.
you know what i mean?

>>29723010
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/somewhen

>>29723019
turn
>>
>>29728274
Well...color me surprised. Didn't know somewhen was a thing.
>>
>>29728300
it's archaic, but Synergy learned English mostly from Celestia and Luna, and those are Aliens
>>
>>29728312
That explains a lot.
>>
>>29728333
trips confirm spaceniggers talking funny
>>
>>29721787
>Return to being Anon.
>You’re all adults, and you’re all smart enough to realize what Synergy’s question and Treehugger’s slow answer entailed.
>You don’t trust one another.
>At least not completely.
>And that’s understandable, given the pay off of your endeavor.
>This Tesseract-thing was utterly overpowered.
>The power to access everything in the universe... at once.
>It’s a single thing and it would have to be split three ways.
>Yet you had agreed that Synergy would get it all.
>Treehugger and your share would only be the knowledge of saving Earth.
>This was an unfair bargain from the start, and now you have reason to believe Treehugger won’t make true on her promise.
>However, you don’t even know what you would be doing with the Tesseract.
>Synergy’s idea of traveling through space sounds nice.
>The thought of leaving everything behind amuses you.
>Just a week ago you could never have thought about that.
>Now... continuing life on Earth seems so mundane.
>Or, life after it’s saved, Sunset’s gone and your mom... is too.
>Traveling through space with Synergy-
>Traveling through space sounds nice, period.
>Wait, wait, wait...
“What are we going to steal from Hydra again?”
>The entire reason why you went to Hydra was to steal something from them.
>Something to hide the Tesseract’s energy.
>Treehugger never planed to give it to Synergy to begin with.
>She’s only a tool to get to it in the first place.
>>
>>29728477
>“A container once housing the yokes for Sleipnir, the horse that pulled Odin’s chariot.” Treehugger tells you again, “The people who were employed to make these artifacts didn’t do half measures. The container is quite powerful itself in harboring energies and making them less likely to be detected. However, in the case of the Space Gem, this is merely a band-aid, not the solution that Synergie here provides.”
>You narrow your eyes slightly.
>Good save.
“Horses, hmm... does that have anything to do with Equestria?”
>Treehugger chuckles, “different kind of horses.”
>You nod.
“Why are they called Equestria?”
>“You’ve got to ask them yourself. But the magic we call Equestrian Magic is unicorn or alicorn magic for them, so I figure it’s originated in that.”
“Huh....”
>You frown and think.”
“Alicorn is the material of a unicorns horn, right?”
>“I believe so, yes,” she nods, “I do not know how their magic works, I barely know how any of the magic types here in our dimension work. What I do know is that their magic seems to be virtue-based, and they use catalysts to amplify their magic. I can only guess that alicorn is the first catalyst they need. Maybe it’s an abundant resource. It’s the land of horses, after all. Hmm... no wait, that’s not right...”
>She goes into thought again, only mumbling a bit.
>“They differ between alicorn- and unicorn-magic. While there are plenty of unicorn-magic users, there is only a handful of alicorn-magic users. Three I presume, Celestia, Luna and, in this timeline, Twilight Sparkle.
>“With the other Sunset the third in your timeline,” Synergy adds.
>>
>>29728485
>“Yes, but I have never met either of them back then.”
“Okay...”
>“Again, I’m far from an expert of alterdimensional magics,” Treehugger says once more.
“So, what are the kinds of magic in our world?”
>“Oh, there are plenty, let’s see... There’s enochian or angelic magic, occult or demonic magic, arcanics, alchemy, uhm... witchcraft covers occult and alchemy while sorcery covers alchemy and enochian, then... uhh...”
>“The eastern ones?” Synergy pitches in, “I manipulate Chi... for the most part... and other energies directly influencing me. And for me the western magics were just spell casting.”
>“Yes, magic users have their own ideas of where boundaries are drawn, one can throw more into the same thing... it’s not that clear.”
“Okay... it’s magic. Explanations don’t make sense.”
>“And your plate is full learning to use your nanites, plus your mind is already fine tuned to technology. It’s hard for someone of your... knowledge level to let go of... the reason you trained your entire life.”
“Okay...”
>Fukken magic.
“Best not to think about the how, right? But what’s... like the limit of what magic can do?”
>This amuses both your female companions as it earns you an odd smirk and a chuckle.
>“Depends on the caster, the type of magic and the tools used,” Synergy says, “I can’t make stuff float, I couldn’t even make myself float, unless I use tremendous amounts of energy to cancel out gravity, because that’s the only way I know how to float. Then there are people who can do... literally anything. It’s a slow learning curve. Study and practice, years of it.”
>>
>>29728491
“So what about Princess Twilight?”
>“What do you mean?”
“How strong is she?”
>“Very,” Treehugger, “we know her to be able to open portals through dimensions, even with a tool, that’s an impressive feat. The alicorn magic users were made princesses because of their abilities, don’t forget. And their equivalents in our dimensions also are nothing to sneeze at.”
“Yes... wait, Twilight – our Twilight – she combined magic with science, how does that work?”
>“Hmm...” Treehugger thinks for a moment while Synergy only shakes her head in ignorance, “Part of me hopes that she found a magical artifact and found catalysts to transfer energies to the boots and gauntlets where she manages a control transfer of energy into- whatever, Repulsor and energy weapons. Second guess is that it’s not magic at all and she only came up with an energy source to do the things she does. Which would still be wickedly smart, but not in violation of my current worldview.”
“Yeah, she kinda is...”
>You think back to your high school days... or at least the ones with her.
>“It’s a cute smile he has, isn’t it?” Treehugger lent over to Synergy
>They share another laugh at your expense.
>You’d like to deny the accusation, but you had to actively wipe the smile away from your face.
“S-shut up.”
>>
>>29728497
once again I didn't properly finish the scene
>>
>>29728497
>>“Very,” Treehugger, “we know [...]
HA! spotted it myself
why am I always missing words?
>>
>>29729566
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>29728943
Because your drunk?
>>
>>29731274
it's possible
>>
>>29728485
Untitled 7-chan
>>
>>29731274
my body is a temple

>>29731909
y-you too
>>
File: 1463522949296.png (1MB, 2550x3509px) Image search: [Google]
1463522949296.png
1MB, 2550x3509px
bump
>>
>>29732644
I am very much ashamed of that one. Plus side, weekend coming up, more time for art. Might try some new styles.
>>
>>29732885
can we throw requests at you?
>>
>>29732931
He does take them
>>
>>29733378
okay

>>29732885
friendship-ascended Spider-shim
outfit: descreet mask to still hide identity, webshooters (still tech) merged into outfit to look like long satin gloves, strapless sweetheart short dress, stockings, any non-heel non-boots shoes
skin exposed at shoulders and thighs
red and white colorscheme, mostly white
ornaments, like the spider, in red please
hinted wings of light in yellow/orange-y (like friendship games)
>>
>>29635750
I wonder if Sunset can stop a train.
>>
>>29733645
Spider-man could i believe so maybe
>>
>>29733645
>>29734230
In the movie his suit ripped a bit.
If Sunset did this would her tits pop out?
>>
>>29734270
Probably just a nip slip, comic rules and all that, unless Pinkie is around to make things lewd...with her Pink powers. I'm still working on a pun.
>>
>>29734270
Nip slip is the most possible unless Doc Oct does an uppercut with her tentacle
>>
>>29734283
>>29734308
I'm surprised we never had a green of a nip slip before.
>>
>>29734308
Yeah...its kinda weird in hindsight, Doc Oc gives Spidy the most wardrobe malfunctions.
>>29734323
Your right....FREE THE TITS!
>>
>>29734323
well, she got her suit almost entirely ripped off in mine...

>>29733480
didn't namefag here
>>
>>29734323
>>29734337
And it's a hole that just reveals the nip maybe a bit areola.
She doesn't notice it until Anon points it out.
>>
>>29734323
Give me 2 hours and I'll have a very small green
>>
>>29734379
nice
>>
>>29734595
Yeah but it's gonna take a bit longer since it got busy at work
>>
>>29734957
It's okay; life tends to get in the way.
Also what's your job?
>>
>>29734990
Parking attendant for a garage. Why?
>>
>>29735009
bwahahaha
>>
>>29735009
Just curious.
>>
>>29735017
What're you laughing at>>29735009
?
>>
File: judy.gif (1MB, 345x500px) Image search: [Google]
judy.gif
1MB, 345x500px
>>29735075
nothing
>>
>>29728497
>After lunch you return once more to the Wonderbolt’s tower of New Yoke.
>‘What a joke’, you think as you pass the set of double doors adorning the symbol other people associate with peace-keeping.
>They had been founded two decades ago to counter organizastions such as the then recently defeated Hydra.
>Tough luck that half of it’s founding members had been Hydra and are now hiding their activities in plain sight, with government funding no less.
>It’ll have to go, no doubt about that, it’s only a matter of timing.
>You have to do it when it has the most effect, but also soon-ish, because you only have the data of today.
>While Treehugger might be able to get the newest, neither of you knows how much longer she has.
>She doesn’t want to show it, but you can tell she’s doing quite badly.
>Almost all of her movements seem mechanical and calculated, as if her body has already shut down, but she’s using the nanites to move actively.
>Giving you even a fraction of them worsened her condition further.
>You’re greeted by a receptionist after entering the building and are quickly let through to the elevators.
>New destination: basement gym.
>>
>>29735106
>This time Synergy sticks with you as she’ll be your CQC teacher.
>To be honest, hand to hand combat interests you even less than gun-fu.
>You know you’re not going to learn Chi-powered attacks like she does either.
>What you do know is that Treehugger totally tanked a hit from Sunset back at the camp, and Sunset was the one who had her wrist hurt.
>You only need defensive moves, a rough knowledge on how to escape grapples, and a few basics, maybe.
>Grapples are hard if you have to do it with a d20, you imagine it’s hard to do in real life as well.
“What can I expect?”, you ask as the closing of the gym door snaps you out of your train of thought.
>“Expect to be hit,” Synergy smiles, “a lot.”
“Peachy.”
>“You’ll learn to harden your skin and create claws,” Treehugger tells you.
“Claws?”
>“Yes, you were able to make moving tendrils, now we go to more solid forms.”
>She rises her hands up for you and Synergy to see and starts her show.
>Her fingernails turn red and grow longer to about three inches, “more Freddy, or ...” the fingernails disappear again and she clenches a fist, only to have three claws emerging from between her knuckles, “like this?”

not more today, but I wanted to post before I once more hibernate over the weekend.
just like the gun training, I won't go into detail here
>>
>>29735113
Have a good weekend man.
>>
>>29735366
as I'll always do ~
it's not like a planned hiatus, I just don't write on weekends.
then again... I dominated the thread this week uncontested
>>
>>29735384
Yup, we'll be fine....probably.
>>
>>29735393
We will be
>>
>>29735587
DAMN STRAIGHT!
>>
Continuing from pastebin

>Be Rainbow Dash
>You just went out to get some Icecream for the water lady, Su
>You are not sure if you like her being around but seeing Anon with a mashed head doesn't feel good either
>Su kinda seems rude and you find her a little threatening
>So you're not sure which one you prefer to hang out with
>You walk to a nearby store as you think about what you can do with Su
>Does she like TV shows? Games maybe? You are not going out on a run with her that's for sure
|A bucket of strawberry icecream acquired|
>You are happy she doesn't leave a wet trail behind her everywhere she goes
>Would it be like leaving bodyparts behind for her?
>That's a sentence you never hear
>"That'd be $6.99"
>You pull out your wallet and from that a credit card and give it to the cashier
>You do your shopping with your father's additional card, cash is for emergencies
>Card isn't in your name since you aren't 18 yet
>You enter your pin and make the payment
>Time to head back now
>You leave the store and start walking back home as you hear someone calling your name
>"Rainbow! Wait!"
>You turn your head to the sound's direction
>Across the street you see Twilight, waiting for cars to pass to cross the road
>After a brief consideration you decide that leaving now could be suspicious, especially since you looked at her
>Better to shake her off from your trail
>Soon enough she is on your side of the road
>>
>>29735815 Forgot name

"Hey Twi, what's up?" You ask casually
>"What's up?!" She gawks. "You ran after a monster like a crazy person! We were so worried about you! I was coming over to check up on you!"
"Oh yeah, it's okay Twi. I'm fine, they didn't hurt me." She narrows her eyes
>"They? What do you mean they?"
>Hooo boy, you kinda screwed this up
"W-well uh... Isn't water plural like... sand?" She looks at you baffled
>C'mon, take the bait!
>"Rainbow, I know you are bad with classes but this is ridiculous. No water is not plural, unless you are talking about seperate bodies of them of course."
"I don't know anything about seperate bodies!" You blurt out
>...
>"Are you sure you are alright? Do you need me to accompany you to your home maybe?"
>It takes all your willpower to not smack yourself in the face right now
>Be calm Rainbow, be collected
>She doesn't know anything
>You sigh
"I'm sorry if I worried you guys, but really, I'm fine." You make your best bored expression, which is master level. "I'm tired and I wanna go home and eat some icecream while sedating my brain with television." You raise the bucket in your hand for her to see
>She stands still for a second and then suddenly hugs you
>"It's okay Rainbow, I'm just glad you're safe." She breaks the hug and takes a couple steps back. "See you tomorrow then?"
"Yeah, see you." With that she turns around and starts walking away
>You did good Rainbow, you can go home now and enjoy your pizza

>You are Twilight Sparkle
>You are not at all convinced

Pastebin updated. Updates incoming in other stories soon.
>>
>>29735815
>Continuing from pastebin
>posts as anonymous
>>
>>29735826
S-sorry Anon. Please don't be mad.
>>
>>29735833
Its cool man, thanks for updating.
>>
>>29735833
Dubs saved you...for now
>>
>>29735857
Praise KEK
>>
>>29735889
Shadilay brother.
>>
>Be Anon and you’re in a place you've seen most villains in plenty of times.
>Webbed by the Spider-Woman.
>If that wasn't strange enough, you were propped against a wall as you watched the hero and her enemies fight.
>This was something of a normal occurrence since you started being a therapist for the villains.
>Almost every time you walked out, you were kidnapped by Spider-Woman who held you over something while yelling confess at you.
>Or was it congress?
>It was hard to understand when she started shaking you like a rag doll.
>Anyways you've been trying to escape your sticky prison as Octavia and Vinyl were trying to beat Spider-Woman.
> “Get back here, Spider-Bitch,” Vinyl said, firing her sonic blasts as said hero flipped over it.
>While in the air, Spider-Woman shot some web at Vinyl and threw her into Octavia.
> “You need to work in your aim, Shocky,” Spider-Woman said cheerfully, landing on a lamp post as Octavia lifted a with her tentacles.
> “And this is where you belong,” Octavia said as she threw the dumpster at the spider themed hero.
>And like with Vinyl, she dodged it but by going under it and shot web at Octavia’s shirt.
>Just as Spider-Woman was about to pull her arm back, Octavia sent her tentacles into the ground to secure herself.
>You could only watch as the hero pulled her arm back with the intent to send one of your affectionate friends flying.
>RRRRRIIIIIIIPPPPPP
>Only to remove Octavia’s top and show a very lacy yet fancy looking bra to the world.
>The tentacled woman stood there looking confused as she watched her top fly away from her.
>She then looked down and covered her chest while blushing.
>You would have done something to help her but all you could do was sit there and watch.
>Spider-Woman however didn't feel like being helpful as she started to giggle at Octavia’s embarrassment.
> “Wow, do all the bad girls wear that or just you?” Spider-Woman asked teasingly, crossing her arms over her chest.
>>
>>29736075
>That seemed to be the wrong thing to say as Octavia looked like she wanted to spill the hero’s guts all over the ground.
>With a boost of speed you didn’t know your villain girl friend had, she seemed to teleport closer to Spider-Woman and sent a tentacle towards the bottom of her jaw.
>Naturally the hero was able to dodge but….
>RRRRRIIIIIIIPPPPPP
>It seemed that Octavia wasn't aiming for Spider-Woman’s head as the front of her suit was torn open.
>Well if you have to say anything it's that you learned that Spider-Woman doesn't wear a bra under her suit.
>The hero didn't need to look down as she covered her chest as Octavia started to openly laugh, her own embarrassment forgotten.
> “Should have guessed the spider likes to go commando,” Octavia said, enjoying Spider-Woman’s humiliation.
>The next thing Octavia knew, she saw her skirt being ripped off as you got a good look at her matching panites and stockings.
>It soon turned into a three way battle royal as Vinyl jumped into the fray and lost her pants in the process.
>All you could do was watch and grumble to yourself.
“Wish i had a camera,” you said to yourself.

Ok i hope i delivered something good.
>>
>>29736086
>Anon tries to fap, but his hand is stuck to the wall.
>>
File: Spider wardrobe malfunction.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Spider wardrobe malfunction.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>29736086
>Spider women and co has wardrobe malfunctions.
Nice.

Although I think she would quickly remedy this by webbing on her tits.
>>
>>29736075
>Octavia lifted a with her tentacles.
Lifted a what? LIFTED A WHAT?! The sexy beast that is Octavia must be expanded upon.
>>
>>29736086
kek, I now wished Anon would call out to let him in on the action.
>>
>>29736589
I was sure I put a dumpster in their
>>
>>29736611
Your dub dubs say otherwise, also
>there*
>>29736600
Speaking of dub dubs. Hot....or funny.
>>
>>29736376
>Sunset webbing her exposed tits during a battle.
>Anon decides to mess with her while he is captive by a villain.
"Hey, I did that to you last night!"
>"Moon damn it Anon.."
>>
>>29736376
She would but Vinyl stopped her before she could do anything
>>
File: 1483126357826.jpg (201KB, 618x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483126357826.jpg
201KB, 618x800px
>>29737543
>>
>>29738666
I'm lacking information on this
>>
how the fuck did I forget about bombshell in the very first few lines of my story?
this is going to be rewritten
>>
>>29736075
riské to make one shot side stories at thread's end

>>29738688
we all are
>>
>>29635750
>You will never snuggle with a suited up Sunset on top of a building watching the stars.
>>
spider-bloke 2099 present?
>>
>>29739293
Why was it riske?
>>
>>29739606
because thread is over and people might not see it, then again, we're moving slow as fuck right now, but here's another post
>>
>>29739646
I can post it in the next thread
>>
>>29739689
Speaking of, who is making the next thread?
>>
>>29739694
Mainly it's Spider-Bloke but I've did it a few times myself
>>
>>29739797
do us the honor
don't give me some stupid title, and make my story clickable

also, updated: http://pastebin.com/edit/AiBP87Si
>>
>>29739814
>http://pastebin.com/edit/AiBP87Si
>edit
fuck

http://pastebin.com/AiBP87Si
>>
New thread >>29740100
>>
>>29740105
glad you listened to me, and look, you even kept the "needs to be updated" after I updated it
>>
>>29740125
I don't do this enough to know every little detail
>>
File: ok.png (87KB, 736x818px) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
87KB, 736x818px
>>29740141
ok
>>
>>29740166
I'll remember for next time
Thread posts: 485
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.