[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Egg Laying Hips" Edition >With one blink you wake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 502
Thread images: 82

File: egg laying hips.png (163KB, 541x486px) Image search: [Google]
egg laying hips.png
163KB, 541x486px
"Egg Laying Hips" Edition

>With one blink you wake up as a dragon in Equestria!
>Why you're here does not matter. For now.
>You are more interested in exploring your new body and the environment first.

Here are some writing prompts if you're struggling to get started:

Dragoness:
>The stars have aligned to break Rarity's pussy whip on Spike
>How will this be accomplished?
>You find yourself in Equestria
>With the kick ass body of a dragoness

>Will Spike fall in love with you?
>Will you fall in love with Rarity?
>Did Twilight bring you here to get Spike away from Rarity so she could have Rarity for herself?
>All these questions and more on "Dragonquestra 3: The quest for the dragon D or DD's"!

Dragon:
>You don't have any idea about what are you doing here.
>Or how you are supposed to do dragon stuff,of who you are, to start.
>But well, looks like Equestria has a awesome new Dragon resident.

>Let's see if you manage to settle in!
>Who knows what awaits you on your new adventure?
>It's your chance to make the best out of it!
>>
Authors:
Finished:
Buggernon's "Anon the Dragon": http://pastebin.com/u/Buggernon

Work In Progress:
Sergeant Nonymous's "Anonymous the Wise Dragon": http://pastebin.com/CY698CQ0
Clarissa's "No Fury at All": http://pastebin.com/U5q2gcBr
Alcrowholic's "Mountainous": http://pastebin.com/7iJzrFDt
Harmonyrla's "Dragula": http://pastebin.com/m0i4tGEK
BizarreCoyote's "Rukodiora's Romp Around Equestria": http://pastebin.com/rYB3Agh6
Tambourine's My Tiny Ponies: http://pastebin.com/sBQrS8ZR
Bubblewolf's Crystal Draganon: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8dlbvjaz3emxv2h/Bubblewolf%20Crystalanon.txt?dl=0
(hosted on dropbox as a notepad file)
Dracononymous' "Deceitful (Not a) Dragon": http://pastebin.com/GQiUeKe7
Woofr's "Reflection": http://pastebin.com/YUgjpmUL
Dragonlord Kolaghan's "The Gold Standard": http://pastebin.com/10Tytn1J
Punki's "Dazed": http://pastebin.com/ZStRTpMn
Treasure Mage's "Tonic the Dragon": http://pastebin.com/dbJ3Mnny

Current Writefriends:
Punki
Woofr
Dragonlord Kolaghan
Treasure Mage
Clarissa
Hope
Primusings

Previous thread:
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29556278/

If you are a content creator, please use a name, and publish to a Google Doc or Pastebin so we can refer your work to someone.
>>
>>29613062
>tfw you forget to namefag for the OP
I had one fucking job.

This block got me thinking. Wouldn't it be easier for us to just organise all of the WIP and finished story lists into a pastebin and link the single Pastebin post in the OP in order to save space? Y'know, sort of like AiE and the bat pony threads do?

Just wanna know what people prefer.
>>
I'll try to start some green to get this thread rolling soon!
>>
>Seeing as how you are on a time limit, you decide to just go head off.
>Spike was far from your favorite individual in Ponyville.
>Your initial descriptor was "character", but it just feels weird to call them that.
>Because, that would make you a character too.
>The thought makes you shudder a bit as you walk.
>Best to not dwell on that.
>Regardless of label, Spike was still low on your rankings.
>They were just so...
>Well, it's hard to explain.
>But, you don't /need/ to rationalize this to yourself.
>It's not like anyone besides you (and Discord) will see your inner thoughts.
>Your search for Spike doesn't take very long.
>He's sitting outside of Twilight's place, looking awfully bored.
>A part of you just wants to run back to Discord and say "he's doing nothing!", but that probably won't fly.
>Sighing, you walk over.
K: "What's going on today Spike?"
>He looks up, flashing a small smile.
S: "Khoa! Long time no see!"
>It's only been a week or two.
>Granted, it's been pretty deliberate, but still.
S: "Not much so far... Twilight is busy today."
K: "That's... a shame!"
>Of course Discord would send you out on a day where Spike seemingly has no plans.
>It's practically forcing you to get him to do something with you...
>"Discord you mother fucker..."
>>
>>29613084
In my opinion, it's easier for readers to find stories this way. I'm a scum of the earth mobile fag, so whenever I want to look for a story I gotta go to one of those pastebin dumps and use the god aweful copy paste mechanic on my phone to look it up. It's better this way (for me at least) because I can just click the links. But it doesn't matter to me, I'm used to it.
>>
Also, for anyone who missed it I began writing a fun little crossover with Daze and Khoa. I might work on this for a little bit to take a small break from Tonic just because it's been so fun to write.

http://pastebin.com/DZ48KDMQ
>>
>>29613471
It has quickly become my favorite story on here. Not solely from bias, but it's just really fun!

Really think you're handling Khoa well, I can totally see her thinking like this.
>>
I wonder if I'll stop being a procrastinating cunt and actually do some writing today.
>>29613471
I dig this story more than any of the others ITT, and as Kolaghan said, it ain't even out of bias. It's just because of how silly and fun it is. Keep up the good work Mage.
>>29613433
Good to know, I'll keep the thread starter unedited for the time being then.
>>
Oh fuck, just realised that I forgot the thread title.

End my fucking life, lads. I've really fucked up this time.
>>
>>29613721
I mean, what with the Dragon image and "egg laying hips" title, at the least the casual on looker will be able to tell this is a Dragon thread. The OP makes it clear this is our general. Could be a lot worse.
>>
>>29613746
Fair point. Still having mad regrets for missing something as basic as the fucking thread title though.

Kill me, senpai.
>>
>>29614557
Don't kill yourself please, we still need you to create thread and finish your green
>>
>>29614634
>me
>finish green
Where do you think you are? Bizzaro /dtg/?
>>
File: wot.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
wot.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>29614651
>Bizzaro /dtg/
tfw I don't know what you are talking about
>>
>>29614735
forget this i just get it, I'm such a fucking idiot
>>
Shit man, I missed the end of the last thread. Timezones and all that. I offer nothing at the moment except a pastebin. http://pastebin.com/RSeMnQNX
Also the art looks great.
>>
File: Daze.png (116KB, 317x524px) Image search: [Google]
Daze.png
116KB, 317x524px
Continued from >>29576034 (Part: Holy fucking shit, punki has an update?) - I apologise if this part isn't up to scratch for everyone, but hey, I'm trying my best here. Criticism, praise, feedback, suggestions, or "kill yourself, cunt's" are all appreciated and encouraged.

WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY;
>Well shit, you're starting to realise why they call this place Ponyville.
>Fucking multi-coloured pastel horses everywhere. It's like you're living in a goddamn fever dream.
>Last time you were tripping balls this hard was that one time you ate that sandwich you found at the back of your fridge with the black fuzzy stuff growing on it.
>You thought it was some fancy blue cheese, pls no bully brain.
>Anyway, back on point.
>When you and Spike first left the comfort of the big sparkly ass palace, you were a bit taken back when you noticed that the entire town wasn't populated by dragons, but instead, a bunch of small horses going about their day to day lives.
>Not just any horses though, oh no.
>Not for you, it couldn't be NORMAL horses, it'd have to be some fairy tale bullshit just to fit in with everything else that's going on around you the past couple of days.
>After picking up the material Spike seemed to be so fucking keen to get his claws on, you set off towards your new destination, some big fashion boutique in the middle of town that his friend owns.
>Little bastard knows everyone. He'll probably be introducing you to the fucking mayor next.
"So, hold the fuck on a second.. You're telling me the winged ones -"
>"Pegasi"
>>
File: stinkylizard.png (274KB, 531x340px) Image search: [Google]
stinkylizard.png
274KB, 531x340px
>>29615062
"Yeah, yeah, the winged fuckers. They can just PUSH clouds around as though they're a solid object? You know, like a fucking chair or something?"
>For the past half an hour, Spike has been trying to fill you full of shit on how the local bird-horses can push clouds around as though they're solid matter, and you ain't having ANY of that bullshit.
>Precipitation n shieeet. You know for a Goddamn fact that things don't work that way.
>"Well, duh, how do you think they control the weather?"
"Oh fuck off."
>"No! Really! They do!"
"Whatever helps you sleep at night, but I'm telling you, these motherfuckers are scam-artists, they're like flying gypsies or some shit. Pegasi come from Greece, and only three things have come out of that country, and those are debt, casual homosexuality, and gypsies"
>Daze, I think that gypsies are actually Roma-
"Shut the fuck up brain"
>"What was that? What's a Greek?"
"Nothing, and faggots. Now, anyway.. Where was I.. OH! Yeah, the other fuckers, the ones with horns, unicorns, right?"
>"Oh.. Ok.. Mhm?"
"So, the unicorns can cast fucking magic with their magic antlers, and that's why there's shit floating around with like a haze around it?"
>"Horns, but double mhm."
"What a time to be alive.. So what have the normal ones got going for them? They can't fly, they can't do magic, so what's the score there then? Sounds like someone has the shit end of the stick to me."
>"Well, earth ponies can grow plants, and are just generally in touch with the planet more than any of the other ra-"
"Got it, Earth ponies are basically cripples by your societies standard."
>"No that's not wh-"
>I know that's not what you meant, you stinky lizard.
>This fucking guy.
>>
>>29615077
"Hey, anyway, enough talk about this place. I keep meaning to ask. What's the deal with you living here anyway?"
>From what the little dude has told you so far, this Twilight he lives with (and apparently works for free of charge, like a slave) is one of these little horses as well, or more to the point, she is THE little horse apparently. Bitch has a set of wings AND a horn. Greedy cunt.
>Wish you could do magic.
>You're a fucking dragon, and you don't even have wings.
>You're one of the mud-dwellers, just like the fucking Earth ponies.
>This is bullshit, man.
>"Well, Twilight raised me, she hatched me from an egg. That's kinda' all I've always known. Being her assistant, you know?"
"Nah, but what about your real parents? Like the ones that fucked and then shat you out?"
>"Well.. I never knew them. Apparently my egg was found in the dragon territories during a field expedition or something.. Or that's what I've been told by Twilight anyways."
"Not sure how that sits here little man, but back where I come from, we call that shit kidnapping. You're like the fucking Madeline Mccan of Equestria, only your parents didn't murder you for attention and money."
>[yeah, that's right Gerry and Kate Mccan, punki remembers]
>"No, no, it's not like that! I - I.."
>Poor little guy. As fucked up as his situation is, you can't put this shit on him.
>Guy saved your ass only just last night, and you're already giving him an identity crisis.
"Sheesh, chill, it was a fucking joke. Isn't that big ugly ass building up ahead where we're headed anyway? Carousell Boutique? Fuck, that's one gaudy looking building man."
>>
File: ea1lza.jpg (28KB, 502x799px) Image search: [Google]
ea1lza.jpg
28KB, 502x799px
>>29615089
>You don't even bother to knock, just push the motherfucking door open and strut your fine ass in like you own the place, and the first thing you're met with is a rather shocked looking white unicorn with a curled purple hairdo.
>Fancy.
>Spike bumps into you as he rushes past with a big-ass roll of red material in his little arms.
"Excuse you."
>"Rarity, we have that roll of fabric you wanted, I'msosorrythatwe'relatebutwesl-"
R: "My darling Spikey Wikey! Don't you worry, thank you for being dear and collecting this for me, I've been ever so busy, or I would have done so myself! Why don't you introduce me to your friend here?"
>She looks you up and down with an inquisitive look in her eye.
>Even as a big lizard, it seems that the bitches are still mirin'
>You pull a pose like pic related before snickering and muttering "spikey wikey" under your breath, nudging Spike in the side as you walk past him and reach out a scaly hand towards the unicorn before you.
>Zyzz would be proud.
"Daze."
R: "Rarity darling, charmed. I don't recall seeing you around town, are you new here?"
"You could say that. I showed up a couple of days ago. Crashed through a bunch of trees, almost broke every bone in my body, turned into a big fucking lizard. You know. As you do."
>Rarity visibly cringes at your use of language
R: "I see.. Spike, darling? Could you go and get me and.. Daze, was it?"
>You nod.
R: "Yes, Daze, a pot of tea and some nibbles?"
S: "O-of course Rarity! O-one moment!"
>You raise your eyebrow as Spike dashes off, before reappearing again almost instantaniously like a cartoon character as you leap back in shock.
>>
>>29615102
"Fucking hell, slow down sanic. I want tea, not a fucking heart attack."
S: "S-sorry Daze"
>What a cuck.
>You're going to be having fucking words with him about this shit when you get home.
>You spend the next few hours generally shooting the shit with Rarity, stuffing your fat fucking face with as many expensive pastries as is humanly possible, and you think you've consumed enough tea to sink a battleship.
>Despite being one of the upper-class, she's actually not too much of a cunt. Kinda' reminds you of someone from back home.
>The way she treats ya' boi Spike though.
>Holy shit, it's painful.
>She had him running back and forth like a fucking lackie.
>"Ohh, Spikey, could you fetch me this, could you fetch me that"
>Little guy folds to her every whim. You'd half suspect that she had him in one of those fucking penis chastity cage things that Japanese business men wear for their mistresses if he wasn't naked all of the fucking time.
>Speaking of which..
>After saying your goodbyes to Rarity, you let out a sigh and begin walking through the town with Spike.
>Girl's friendly and all, but boy, can she talk a fucking glass eye to sleep.
>Besides, that isn't the main thing you have on your mind at the minute.
"Dude, what the fuck was that all about?"
>"Huh?"
"Don't you fucking "huh" me you cunt, her."
>"Oh"
>>
>>29615112
"Yeah, "oh," man, you know, that's not how you talk to women. Women see shit like that as a weakness. How long have you had a thing for the white pone?"
>"Hey! How can you tell I have a thing for her? It's not THAT obvious!"
"Come the fuck on man, it's clear as day. Don't dodge my question either you little turd."
>You notice that he's visibly flustered by your prying and demanding attitude, at which you just curl up the corners of your mouth in a smirk.
>"S-since I moved to town I guess.. A few years?"
>The cuckholdry is strong with this one.
>You let out a long sigh, and begin rubbing your eyes to hide the cringe levels on your face before you glance over to him, breaking your cocky smirk with a weak yet reassuring smile.
"Look, when we get back to the palace, we're going to talk about this more in-depth, but you need to pack that shit in, you're not going to get anywhere by carrying on like that."
>"You're willing to coach me?"
"I wouldn't call it that, but sure, why not. It's the least I can do, considering you saved my sorry ass from bleeding out all over your hallway. Besides, it's more for me than you, I can't stand to see you do that shit to yourself, it's giving me cancer. Now c'mon, let's get home before the spaghetti and meatballs in your pockets gets cold."
>"I don't have poc-"
"For fuck sakes, it's a figure of speech, Spike."
>You shake your head as you begin to walk ahead of him, before suddenly pausing in the middle of the path and looking back.
"I just remembered, I have no clue where the hell I'm supposed to be going."
>Spike shoots you a cocky little smile before proudly strutting past you, and heading off in what you assume is the direction of the palace.
>Cunt.

That's all I got for this part. I apologise for not updating sooner, and I also apologise for how shit this part probably is, hope you're enjoying the read regardless, dragonfriends.
>>
>>29614113
>>
>>29615112
>What a cuck.

This general has greatly missed your green punki, glad to see your fantastic dump of work. Keep it up!
>>
>>29615127
I still love how callous Daze is with everyone she meets. Totally puts her high up on the dragon rating list thing.
>>
>>29615556
>5556
So close!

And I have to agree, Daze is great. Beats out Khoa in my personal ranking, and I should be highly biased!
>>
File: IMG_0682.jpg (514KB, 728x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0682.jpg
514KB, 728x640px
>>29615127
>Nothing, and faggots.
>The ones the fucked and shat you out.

I'm in tears, I fuckin love this.
>>
>>29615503
>>29615556
>>29615680
Thanks lads, will add another update when I eventually get around to it. Look forward to seeing updates from you lot as well.

Nice to see that the thread is still rolling along slowly, but surely. Reminds me a lot of when the batpone threads first started off.

Comfy.
>>
>>29613471
>In the Equestrian justice system, the ponies are protected by two different but equally important dragons.
>Khoa who investigates crime, and Daze who prosecutes the offenders.
>These are their stories...
Chime chime

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KcXouGX5tzc
"What the hell are you doing?"
>You are Khoa, and you're currently watching Daze rock some air bass guitar while singing some weird ass song.
>D: "Havin' fun, mate, you should try it sometime."
"I'm trying to be /vigilant/, I don't have time for...whatever /you're/ doing."
>D: "I'm rockin' out! Please tell me you listened to music before all of this bullshit..."
>Daze was the only one you had confessed to about your origins...other than Discord, of course.
>The only reason you did was because she was quite open about being a human herself.
>One more thing to investigate...
>>
File: HotScales.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
HotScales.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
I need to contribute to our amazing crime fighting duo.

So, why not make them similar to another great duo?

No, I'm not good enough to try and draw a new hand with a mouse.
>>
>>29613381
Sex him.

Someone had to say it, I look forward to Khoa's day with Spike
>>
>>29616386
Being perfectly candid he's one of the possible love interests. Still not entirely sure which one I'm going with. Both would have different effects on the narrative.
>>
Stop making lizard threads.
>>
>>29616448
Normie get out
>>
>>29616479
Lizards get out.
>>
>>29616448
Stop clicking on lizard threads?
>>
File: 1488470930564-an.gif (181KB, 720x494px) Image search: [Google]
1488470930564-an.gif
181KB, 720x494px
>>29616551
Go suck on some mammaries, warm bloodlet.
>>
Is this the lizard board? NO! It's the PONY board.

>>>/trash/
>>
Good to see that 4chan will always be toxic, was getting worried that we broke it!

Story dump tonight, hopefully.
>>
File: 1488600626940.png (230KB, 757x432px) Image search: [Google]
1488600626940.png
230KB, 757x432px
>>29613057
4chan is like the monkey enclosure of the zoo that is the internet. The day we stop shitflinging and fighting is the day I stop coming here.
>>29616763
I thought that we'd already established that all of /mlp/ belongs in >>/trash/ last thread.
>>
>>29613381
>In your opinion, you needed a medal for what you were about to do.
>Discord better be happy with this.
>Because you sure aren't!
K: "How about... you hang out with me?"
>You hold back a cringe as you spit it out.
>Spike's face lights up brighter than the sun.
S: "Really?! You want?"
>No.
K: "S-sure! I mean, there's what, two dragons in town? Might as well get to know each other better."
>God damn it don't over sell it.
>You want to just spend a day with him, not form a blood bond.
S: "Makes sense to me! So... uh, what do you want to do?"
>All you have in reply is a little shrug.
S: "Well uh... are you hungry?"
K: "I might could go for a bite to eat..."
>Spike nods, pulling something out.
>A gem?
>Still smiling, he bites into one.
>This /does/ make you cringe.
>It's like those "My Strange Addiction" episodes where some crazy housewife eats rocks or some shit.
>Even worse, he offers you one.
K: "I'm uh... I'm really good"
>They shrug.
>Another bite.
>Just the sound of it makes you shudder.
K: "Why... why do you eat that?"
S: "Some people think it's because of an inherent addiction dragons have for the magic in them."
K: "Wait... really?"
>Spike shrugs.
S: "I dunno!"
>That little shit.
>Looks like he /can/ be deadpan.
>It's even more annoying than him being overly genuine.
>You instinctively go to check your watch.
>But you don't have a watch.
>This is going to be a very long day.
>>
>>29617141
>After Spike finishes his little cringe inducing snack, he looks up at you.
>He's like a retarded little puppy.
>And Discord just handed you the leash.
>Well, you can't exactly euthanize this puppy, so...
>Might as well take it for a walk.
K: "Wanna go for a walk?"
S: "Sure! That could be fun!"
>And so the two of you walk.
>Two short dragons, walking around town.
>One obviously having a blast.
>The other considering if the hell theory was still out of question.
>You honestly don't know where all your pent up animosity comes from.
>Sure, they weren't your favorite character from the show by any means.
>But now you really cannot stand him.
>Is it some sort of draconian instinct?
>Maybe you're a territorial breed of dragon?
>Yes, a short little dragon, the most fierce alpha.
>But, /something/ had to explain why you hated him so much.
>You even felt a little guilty about it.
>A little.
>>
>>29617175
>At least the weather was nice.
>You could really get used to this mild summer weather.
S: "Uh... any luck with your memories?"
K: "Nope."
>You both keep walking.
>The tension is thick.
>Even Spike seems to notice it.
>And that's a feat.
S: "I uh, hear you live with Fluttershy."
K: "Yep."
S: "Um... what's that like?"
K: "It's fine."
>Spike nods a little, looking down as you walk.
>The silence stays for a good bit this time.
>He must have finally got the hint.
>You take a deep breath, that's good at least.
>The two of you have left the town limits, you're heading towards the woods.
>No complaints from him, and none from you.
>So you both keep going.
S: "Um... I'm not keeping you from doing anything am I?"
>Yes, just about anything you want to actually spend your time doing.
K: "No, no... not really."
S: "That's... good!"
>You nod a little.
>And it goes quiet again.
>>
>>29615946
"Oh yeah, I was really big into jock jams..."
>Daze bursts out into laughter.
>D: "Shut the fuck up!"
"..."
>D: "...really?"
>You roll your eyes and make your way to a nearby bar.
"I need a break."
>D: "We just got off of break..."
"Well, I need another one."
>You open the door and are greeted with just as much sunlight as you see outside.
>Further inspection reveals that most of the bar is covered with windows, letting in a lot of natural light.
>You scan the bar for the owner and find her without much trouble: Treehugger.
>You met her a couple of times before, but you didn't know she'd gotten her own business.
>Taking a seat at the bar, Treehugger greets the two of you.
"You know it's not very safe to have all of these windows, someone could easily break in."
>Tree: "But if I had regular walls it would be like, really dark. The natural light gives off good vibes."
>Daze starts chuckling to herself.
>All you can do is hope she doesn't say anything.
>She stops her laughing and elbows your side.
>D: "This tosser is barking /mad/."
>You slowly turn your head toward her and give her a death stare.
>Why can't she at least say that kind of stuff quietly?!
>Tree: "Nah...I'm really happy actually."
>Are you the only one that understands her?
>>
>>29617214
>The two of you have made it to a small pond.
>Seeing an apt place to rest, you sit at the bank.
>You haven't sunbathed in... ever.
>But now doesn't seem like a bad time to pick up the habit.
>Spike sits next to you, just a little too close for comfort.
>It's quiet for a long while.
>You're lying there, he's sitting there.
>Not much else is happening.
>You don't know how long it took, but he speaks up.
S: "T-Twilight asked you to baby sit, didn't she?"
>You sit up.
K: "Pardon?"
>They look down a little, frustration painted on their face.
S: "She asked you to watch me today, didn't she, to keep me company?"
>Well, /Twilight/ didn't ask you to.
K: "I can honestly say that she didn't Spike."
>They look up at you.
S: "Then why are you even here right now huh?!"
>It's not a cheery question, or a sad question, but an angry one.
>It's filled with dejection.
>And you don't have an answer for it.
>Not a good one.
>So you shrug.
>They groan, burying their face in their hands.
S: "You obviously don't like me! I've done nothing but be nice and you keep pushing me away!"
>He makes a valid point.
>That /is/ all you've done.
S: "So what is it? Why... why do you hate me?"
K: "I... I don't hate you."
>They shake their head.
S: "Nobody is here but you and me, don't feel like you need to keep up appearances!"
>Fuck.
>This went sour fast.
>Well, more sour than it was.
>>
>>29617257
>Why /do/ you hate him?
>There's no denying that you do.
>But why?
>He's overly happy, at least on the outside.
>They're an outsider, but they try and make the best of it.
>They're in the hopeless pursuit of a relationship, and no matter the constant denial, he doesn't lose hope.
>None of this is overtly hateable, not really.
>You sigh a little, rubbing your temple.
>What is it about him?
>He's so eager to please, so open to being helpful, that he was trying to put up with /you/.
>Someone he knows doesn't like him.
>You think you know why.
>It doesn't make perfect sense, but, you might just know why.
>You honestly don't want it to be the truth.
>But there's no denying the thought crossed your mind and won't leave.
>"Am I... Jealous?"
>>
>>29617287
>It's not that farfetched.
>You've been quite the negative person in recent times.
>Negative towards the world, towards yourself, towards everything.
>Your positivity has come in short bursts at best.
>And you never had this much of a gripe with Spike before now.
>Could this really be a case of jealousy?
>Could you really be jealous of /Spike/?
>Knowing you?
>Abso-fucking-lutely.
>You're a self hating, cowardly bitch.
>Jealous doesn't seem too crazy of a fit.
>As much as you don't want to admit it.
>With a long sigh, you get up, looking at Spike.
K: "It's... you make it look so easy."
>Spike meets your eyes.
S: "What's that supposed to mean?"
>Yeah, what /is/ that supposed to mean?
K: "Things recently for me have been, far from good. I've tried to stay positive, but it's hard. I don't know how to feel about myself, or about anything... and... and..."
>Fuck.
>Why are you saying all of this?
>To him no less.
S: "Khoa..."
>You look down, shame blanketing you.
>You really have been taking this out on him.
>Because he has what you don't.
S: "I know it isn't easy. I'm not the smartest guy around, but I'm not dumb! A lot of ponies find me annoying, even if I don't exactly want them to. Yeah, it gets to me. Makes me question if I'm worth the effort."
>Why is Spike sounding like you?
>Like, why does this sound relatable?
>It really shouldn't.
>But it sure as hell does.
>>
>>29617317
S: "I mean, I'm a generally happy dragon, but I'm not blind to some of the looks I get."
K: "How are you always so... positive about it?"
>They shrug.
S: "I suppose a part of me is used to it. I'm pretty different than anypony else around here. Another part of me just, doesn't want to give up. Like, if I stop trying, then I'll definitely never feel any better."
>That feeling when Spike the Dragon handles issues better than you do.
>Granted, his self doubt is probably nowhere near the level yours is.
>But who are you to judge in all honesty.
K: "Spike. I'm sorry."
>They look like you just told them Rairity is in heat and looking for exotic partners.
>A mix of happy with absolute disbelief.
K: "I think, that I've been channeling a bit of everything that's been fucking with me onto you. And... I'm sorry about that."
>They give you a big smile.
S: "Th-that's okay! I understand!"
>The craziest thing is, he sort of does.
>At least on some base level, there's some common ground here.
>It makes you crack a smile too.
S: "So uh, now that we're done with that... want to go for a swim?"
K: "Huh?"
>Spike chuckles.
S: "Unless you still hate me, I don't see a reason to let a perfectly nice pond go to waste!"
>You want to say no at first.
>But you /did/ promise to do something with the little guy.
>So, you jump in.
>>
>>29617351
>It's far from the best swim you've ever had.
>The water is cold, and kind of dirty.
>You're not entirely used to this body yet, especially in water.
>Just about every end is the deep end for you.
>But, it's nice.
>A solid 8/10.
>Spike was obviously enjoying himself.
>Which is good.
>Being unfair is being unfair.
>Especially when you were just jealous of their care-free attitude.
>So it's nice seeing them be okay with everything.
>The two of you don't spend the whole time swimming.
>You both sort of bounce between that and relaxing beside the pond.
>The day bleeds away slowly but surely.
>Not the hell you expected at all.
>After a while, you both call it a day and dry off.
>For you that was standing out in the sun.
>For Spike, that was rolling in the grass.
>It got him dry sure, but also a little dirty.
>Twilight's problem, not yours.
S: "Today was nice! Well, the second half was..."
>You chuckle a little, he genuinely made you laugh.
K: "I'm inclined to agree."
>They consider something for a moment, looking down.
>It's obvious they aren't sure if they want to say it.
>But, then they do.
S: "We should hang out more sometime!"
>He's not the bane of your existence anymore.
>Honestly, that's Discord.
>But, they aren't exactly the most exciting company.
>Then again, you've hardly talked.
>So, you give him the most honest answer you could.
K: "Maybe, maybe!"
>And that obviously meant the world to him.
>The two of you split up, and as soon as he was out of sight, Discord appears.
D: "Well, what did Spike do today?"
>You sigh.
K: "He went swimming."
D: "And?"
>You give them a weird look.
K: "What do you mean 'and'?"
D: "What did they make today?"
>You ponder it for a second before sighing yet again.
K: "A friend?"
D: "Bingo! Good job! That's one favor down!"
K: "What's your game here Discord?"
>They give you a knowing smile.
D: "Whatever I want it to be!"
>After that, they disappear.
>Leaving you to ponder this little "favor" and its meaning.
>>
>>29617426
>From the notes of ???
>"Today the subject spent time with another member of its own kind.
>The meeting was apparently not willing, spurred on by urges by Discord.
>The nature of the subject and Discord's relationship needs to be investigated further.
>The two appeared rather cold at first.
>Mostly thanks to the subject.
>As expected.
>However, as the day progressed, so did their willingness to be with each other.
>The subject seemed quick to accept the other after some exchanges.
>Sadly I was unable to glean what their conversation was about.
>But it worked.
>The subject even bathed with the other individual.
>Once everything was over, Discord approached the subject briefly before vanishing.
>Do they know of our operation?
>Further observations of Discord may be advisable.
>In conclusion of today's events it seems the subject is adapting well.
>Even being sociable.
>Results could not be any better at this stage."
>End of notes.
>>
File: 1477851830219.jpg (73KB, 405x412px) Image search: [Google]
1477851830219.jpg
73KB, 405x412px
>>29617240
My sides, Khoa seems as though she's just seconds away from losing her shit all throughout this story. Keep this up, dude. Golden stuff.
>>
Well, that's the end of tonight's dump! Khoa seems to be at least accepting of her fellow dragon Spike, one favor is complete, and the mysterious observer remains both mysterious and observant as we approach the 2000 line milestone! We're only 30 lines away! Woo!
>>
>>29617469
>Golden stuff.

I see what you fucking did there punki. You thought you could leave me dazed and confused, but I'm a step ahead baby!
>>
>>29617475
2000 fucking lines, Jesus Christ. I'll probably reach that milestone myself, ya' know.. In about 30 years or so.

Eager to get caught up on this story though, haven't read any further since last night.
>>29617488
Pic related.
>>
>>29617544
I'm surprised too honestly! I only started halfway through the life of the second thread with 0 experience. But pastebin says I just hit 1970 lines!
>>
I think I'll go back to Tonic tomorrow, I miss her.

I was planning on going with more of a chronicles type of thing with Khoa and Daze. That way I don't have to follow a plot line, I can just throw in a wacky misadventure when I get bored.
>>
>>29618065
Sounds like a plan to me
>>
Time to at least get started on the next part before I fall off.

>The sun hits your eyes as it rises.
>You decide to finally get up and stop milking sweet sweet sleep to notice something off.
>You're not in the crystal room like you were before. You're in a bedroom, your bedroom.
>There's no doubt, this is your one-roomed fortress in your old house. Complete with shitty computer and repulsive odor.
"Feels good to be home."
>You take a look out the window to see if that could help jog some things. What greeted you was nothing.
>A vast white space going on for what seems to be an eternity.
>Its only purpose being to shine light into the room through the window. Staring at it makes you feel unnerved so you decide to close the blinds and turn around.
"Okay, we're not home. Close enough though."
>"Is it, Anon?"
>>
>>29618223

>You turn towards the chair by your old battle station.
>It's you. You think it's you. He certainly looks familiar.
"Are you me?"
>"You from... about a day ago? I can't remember how long ago that fall was."
>Yeah, that's you. You recognize that shit eating grin. Feels weird being on the other side of it.
"So what happened, exactly? You're me from the past so you should remember that stuff from before, right?"
>He rubs his chin and thinks for a bit.
>"So here's the rundown. You've been sent here on a mission to infiltrate the dragons and learn their trade."
>"Then, from the inside, you're to... take them down? I don't fucking know."
"Skip the jokes, tell me the facts."
>"You're talking to yourself in a dream. Said self had no fucking clue about anything going on."
>Well gee, that's helpful. What other bits of insight will this mental reflection of you provide about things.
>Because you remember human and notice that he's the first you've seen since you came here.
"Know anything about where I am?"
>"Oh, Equestria."
"And that is..?"
>"A mystical land in a children's cartoon. Where mythical creatures roam like the normal citizens and ponies, including unicorns and pegasi, are the main rulers."
"You're making this up, right? That's pretty bullshit."
>"Nah, say what you will about the children's cartoon part to ease your upcoming existential nightmare. Point is, magical shit is everywhere and you're gonna see a lot of pastel ponies."
>He's joking. He's not joking. You're stuck in a children's cartoon. You're probably gonna show up as some one off or running side character, aren't you?
>Maybe you should try waving at the camera, for shits and giggles.
>"Anyways, that's all the time I have. You're waking up in about ten seconds."
"Wait what?"
>"Nine. Give or take."
"Why am I here?"
>"Eight. Dunno. Seven."
"Can I get back to wherever this home is?"
>"Five. Probably not. Four.
"Am I going to see you again?"
>"Three. Two. No."
>>
>>29618223

>There's no fade out or world fading. You just open your eyes.
>Crystal bedroom, broken vase from a shelf.
>Yeah, you're awake this time. Who knew the magical crystal bedroom would be the reality that's actually normal?
>You get up and put on your glasses again. Your mind is buzzing about that dream. It's probably your best and only insight to anything that's happening and all you learned is that you're in a cartoon.
>Maybe you should tell Twilight about this.
>Or maybe not. Fourth wall break on anyone would probably crush them under some existential crisis.
>You're soon broken from your musings to the sound of knocking at your door.
"Come in."
>Spike walks in with a plate of sparkling pancakes and an apron on. If he wasn't a dragon, that'd probably register as cute.
>"Morning Muse. I didn't know if you knew where the kitchen was so I brought breakfast. Made it myself."
>Comes to the mutant's beck and call, makes and brings breakfast, looks to be a fucking kid.
>He's a butler the size and age of a toddler. Is child labor something that's allowed in magical cartoon land?
"Oh thanks. Just uh.. set it down on the desk. I'll get to it."
>"Alright then."
>Spike does so and steps out of the room.
>You've got too much on your mind right now to eat. Maybe at some point.
>For now, you want to try and make sense of that dream. There's got to be something hidden between the lines in there.

And this is where I end it off. Will our four-eyed friend regain her memory? Will she eat her breakfast at some point? Will she actually try interacting with others in this mystical land? Find out in the next update.
>>
>>29616091
i fucking love this!
>>
>>29618570
Hey, glad to hear it anon!
>>
So, this isn't me preaching doom and gloom, but a genuine question.

What happens if the thread does die?

I dunno about you guys, but even if the thread pretty much dies, I'd love to hear these stories continue.
>>
>>29618626
I hope it doesnt die,,
Ive been enjoying all these stories
>>
>>29618626
Now that we got more peeps writing green, I doubt it'll die. If it does, I know I'll try and finish my story now that it's started.
>>
>>29617461
>You're Khoa, and you're feeling alright.
>Not super great, but alright.
>You haven't done a lot of much the past couple days.
>You've just kind of floated by.
>You read another book...
>The first one /is/ way better as you found out.
>You've journaled things.
>Managed Discord's antics as best as you can.
>"Flew" with Rainbow Dash some more.
>And most surprisingly, you've been hanging out with Spike.
>Twilight is no doubt greatful of that fact.
>But, jokes aside, he's not half bad company!
>All in all, you've been having as good a time as possible without neglecting your transgressions.
>And you sure as hell aren't going to forget that anytime soon.
>It's still just... raw.
>Sometimes, when your mind wanders, you wonder what Vanessa would think of this.
>Knowing her, she would have thought you were adorable.
>That was Vanessa for you, always looking on the bright side.
>Before you fucked that up.
>Like you fuck up most things.
>That thought does spawn a little idea.
>Maybe you should get a job.
>At least you'll be filling your time, right?
>Might even learn to not fuck something up for once!
>>
>>29618650
>>29618691
Like I said, I don't think we're dying here- just checking to see what our doomsday plan is!
>>
File: 1488637486360.png (155KB, 566x566px) Image search: [Google]
1488637486360.png
155KB, 566x566px
>>29618712
My vote is that if and when we do die out, we migrate to pony transformation general. Considering that we have a fuckin' huge pile of green to bring with us, they're a lot more likely to welcome us than they would if we come baring gifts consisting of fuck-all.

The general rule is keep it going until the threads stop hitting bump-limit. If you 404 before you hit 500 posts - it doesn't need to be a general.
>>
>>29619595
Sounds right to me
>>
>>29619595
Maybe we should ask them first? Before invading them with our lizards
>>
>>29620022
I've peaked at the thred. Some are vocally for us joining, others are highly against it.
>>
>>29618696
>Now, where would /you/ be able to get a job?
>You have skills in some select things.
>Not many of them very applicable here.
>Or even that useful in general.
>Maybe you could become a guard?
>That doesn't take much qualification, right?
>The idea marinates for a second.
K: "Haha... as if!"
>Yeah, not a good idea.
>Knowing your luck you would be paired with some fast and loose hot head who makes your job harder than it should be.
>Or, more realistically, your tiny dragon ass gets trampled by the first Stallion you have a confrontation with.
>Back to the drawing board!
>Why did you have to be an English major?
>It's not really helping right now.
>How do you even apply that to the real world?!
>College is a sham.
>Your life is a lie.
>Thank god you dropped out.
>You're dismantling the system.
>Fighting the man!
>Well, you're more rationalizing horrible life choices.
>But hey, whatever cognitive dissonance floats your boat.
>Your sad, leaky, self hating boat.
>>
So, I honestly have no idea how long The Gold Standard will or even should be. If I wanted to push my writing speed, I could hit all my major story notes within a couple days at the most. But, I can also see this being a much slower burn. So, ill I'll ask you! Should Khoa's story end relatively quick and i start a new green? Or should Khoa stick around longer? I'd still probably return to Khoa for one offs and the like, so it wouldn't be a complete end.

What are your thoughts?
>>
>>29620030
>Any type of transformation into ponies, dragons, gryphons, minotaurs, changelings, etc., whether OC or canonical, & Anonponies of all shapes and sizes.
Judging by the OP, we should be fine to move in with those guys.
>>29620210
Go with the flow, and take it where you feel as though it should naturally go. Don't force things one way or another.
>>
>>29620240
That's just it, I'm not sure what would flow more. I can see a quicker story flowing well because it's consice, and a longer story could flow more because it takes its time.
>>
>>29620252
I wouldn't be a whole lot of help with this one. Tonic is my first story so I really don't have any advice for /ending/ a green. I'd probably say pick out an ending that you like the most and see how quickly it gets there. Tonic is just a naturally long story
>>
>>29618065
Well, maybe I should at least finish the current episode before moving back to Tonic. Expect that in a bit
>>
>>29620377
I have a clear ending in my head, along with broad strokes of how it should go from here. I guess what I'm saying is that I dont know how much time I should spend on the build-up and the like. I can really start kicking it into the climax within a dump or two if I want. So, looking past what works, what would interest you more? A longer story that's slower and builds up slower or a quicker story that though developed doesn't go as in depth in certain areas?

Well fuck I accidentally posted this in the other tf general. Stupid other open tabs.
>>
>>29620567
The story will be better overall if we can spend time with the characters and get to know them better
>>
>>29617240
>Daze continues snickering to herself.
>You look down and notice that Treehugger had placed some bread and drinks in front of you.
>Perks of being guards, ponies just kinda give you shit.
>You grab a dinner roll and shove it into Daze's mouth.
>She doesn't seem to object, and begins wolfing it down.
>Yoy turn your attention back to Treehugger.
"Thanks for the bread. /Really/."
>As you continue to talk to Treehugger, your eyes follow the plate of bread in front of you as Daze "subtly" scrapes it over to her.
"Anyway, we can alter our patrol route so that we come by here more often after hours. You know, to deter anyone from trying to take advantage of your bar's...um, structural weakness..."
>Tree: "Wow, that'd be groovy!"
>You grab the tankard in front you and take a swig.
>You're instantly hit with a bitter taste that you recognize instantly.
"Woah, holy shit! Daze, they have coffee here!"
>Tree: "Oh, you must be friends with Tonic, she's the dragon who invented the stuff. She let me sell it here, it gives you good vibes."
>Oh shit, another dragon around here. You'd rather not explain to Treehugger of all ponies that you're not from this world.
"Oh...uh, yeah. I remember her."
>Daze exclaims something, but it's muffled by all of the food she's devouring.
"...what?"
>She pauses and gulps down the rest of her food in one swallow.
>D: "I said, whose the daft bloke who names there kid 'Tonic.'"
>>
>>29621011
Looks like that dragon support group may wind up being a thing!

I think Khoa and Tonic would actually get along well.
>>
>>29616825
Who the hell is that underneath daze I believe it is?
>>
>>29621084
The one and only Emerald, who died along with Selenia. I think about them at least twice a day.
>>
You can become a Janitor!

Just hit "Alt + F4"!
>>
>>29621091
Not that one the one who looks blind also a fucking shine they died. Emperors light to them.
>>
File: 1482014882888.gif (48KB, 300x350px) Image search: [Google]
1482014882888.gif
48KB, 300x350px
>>29621091
>Emerald
>Sir Booplesnoot Von Fluffytufts II
>DragonAnon
>Edgy OC-looking Dragon Anon
>Zeloon
I-t's okay, we still have plenty of writefriends, r-right? So many writefriends, we'll never run out of green!
>>
>>29621011
>About a week had passed since that day, and you had been walking your new patrol route every night.
>Surprisingly enough, no one seemed to be interested in breaking into Treehugger's tavern. Either that, or your deterrence plan worked out well.
>The week was rather uneventful compared to most.
>Daze made some pony cry because she berated them for not knowing what a 'bellend' was.
>Both of you made a field fire worse because you let Daze convince you that fighting fire with dragon fire would actually work...
>And you may have gotten a bit over zealous when confronting some fillies about graffiti.
>But now the time came again to make your nightly rounds.
>Walking around at night was always an interesting experience, so unlike the nights back on Earth.
>The streets were lit by torchlight and the stars were clearly visible in the night sky.
>There were only a few ponies out at this hour doing god knows what, hopefully nothing nefarious.
>D: "What're you going to do when you clock out?"
"Probably go home and sleep, maybe read a, *ahem* book..."
>D: "Got a bird or bloke waiting for ya?"
>Your face flushes red, you didn't expect to be faced with that question.
"Uh, no."
>D: "But you got your eye on one, yeah? Who is it?! I bet it's that Spike, the little fucker!"
"What?! No!"
>D: "What about that roommate of yours? Bloodycry or some shit like that? I bet you and her could have some fun with those darbies!"
"Daze, not now! There's a suspicious looking pony over there!"
>D: "Don't try and change the subject on me! Who are ya shaggin'?!"
>You start frantically slapping at her.
"Ssshhhh! Seriously, look over there!"
>Daze looks over and confirms your suspicion, a curious hooded character alright...
>>
>>29621188
Oh that one! Don't quote me but I believe someone said her name was Scylla? The drawfag made her and was contemplating writing a green about her
>>
>>29621258
>The cloaked pony doesn't seem to notice you, good.
>Daze and you hide in the shadows and wait for their next move.
>D: "Looks like they're gonna hit up the pub. I hope they do, I'll smack 'em hard enough to put a glass eye to sleep!"
"Just make sure they're guilty first this time..."
>Both of you sneak around the side of the tavern and peak around the corner at the mysterious figure now glancing into the many windows.
>The figure checks around them to make sure they arent being watched...they totally are.
>When their gaze turns to your direction, you quickly pull your heads back around the corner.
>Satisfied with his findings, he reaches down and grabs a big rock off of the ground.
>He goes to throw the rock through one of the windows, but you were prepared for this.
>Leaping out from around the corner, you sprint up to him and smack the rock out of the air before it collides with the window.
"Hah! Caught ya, bitch!"
>You can now see that the pony is a mare, a Pegasus from the look of the bulges in her cloak.
>You were the one who surprised her, but her attention was fixed behind you.
>"I-is that...Daze?! Daze the dragon?!"
>D: "You bet your ass!"
>"Aaaaaaahhh!"
>The Pegasus immediately starts flying away.
>God damn, guess it's time to put your flight training to the test...
>You jump up and start flapping. It works a lot better than you thought, but you still have some trouble.
>You're able to trail the Pegasus, but you have to constantly push off of buildings and trees to stay airborne.
>>
>>29621775
As much as I'm excited to see Tonic again, I am still infatuated with this!
>>
File: ba7.jpg (37KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
ba7.jpg
37KB, 400x600px
>>29618696
>It's still just... raw.
>>
>>29621258
>Daze made some pony cry because she berated them for not knowing what a 'bellend' was.
you're doing us britbongs proud Mage
>>
File: 1488754281000.jpg (30KB, 620x459px) Image search: [Google]
1488754281000.jpg
30KB, 620x459px
>>29621775
>pony flies away in fear when they notice Daze.
Wise choice, tiny horse. You live to see another day.

>inb4dazekillsoneoftheponies
>>
File: 6.png (232KB, 1092x577px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
232KB, 1092x577px
Just dumping a small collection of character designs since I had nothing better to do.

I know its kinda off topic, but feel free to use this for any ideas or a prompt. who knows?

>>29621775
this is some fun stuff.
>>
>>29622691
I-is that you purple?

Those are some cute dragons.
>>
Bumping for more art and green
>>
>>29621775
>You are Daze, and you refuse to sit back while Khoa chases this little shit down!
>You aren't going to be outmatched by some cunt pony just because she's got a pair of flappers!
>Watching Khoa and the Pegasus fly off, you begin to formulate one of your famous plans.
>At this point some of the citizens have come out of their houses to investigate all of the shouting.
>One of the ponies comes running up to you.
>"What happened? Is anyone hurt?"
>You take your coat off and hand it to him.
"Keep this safe for a bit, I'm about to fuck a bitch..."
>You take off running but quickly stop and backpedal toward the stallion and snatch your coat back.
"On second thought, you look like a dick'ead."
>You toss your coat to another pony that just came outside.
"Keep that safe! Don't let that cabbage touch it!"

>You are Khoa, and you're gaining on this Pegasus.
>Admittedly, you shouldn't be doing as well as you are, but she's being a bit stupid about her escape.
>She isn't aware that you can't fly that well, so instead of just flying into the sky, she tries to lose you by weaving throughout buildings.
>Ironically, it's kicking off of all of the buildings that's helped you keep up.
>The chase has taken you to the outskirts of town, and you're quickly running out of buildings. You'll have to catch her now or you'll miss your chance.
>You come up on two buildings sitting across the street from each other, they're your last buildings before you reach the city limits.
>It's now or never!
>As you reach the building on the left, you kick off and reach for the pony's leg.
"I got you now!"
>Before you make contact however, Daze jumps off of the roof of the right building.
>D: "I'm not your average mud-dweller, cunt!"
>She plows into the Pegasus, knocking the wind out of her and causing them both to plummet to the ground.
>Daze quickly regains her composure from the fall and restrains the Pegasus.
>D: "Crime hurts, dunnit?!"
"Can't I have a moment?"
>>
>>29623227
Alright, the least I could do was end the episode. I'll start on Tonic tomorrow, but from whose point of view? That's the question, a lot of crazy shit went down that night
>>
>>29623576
All of their points of view at once, overlayed in haiku format?
>>
File: 1487187613659.jpg (96KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487187613659.jpg
96KB, 960x960px
>>29613057
>Egg laying hips
More like egg eating hips AM'RITE?
>>
>>29621233
Yeah that edgy anon had like a whole thread to himself, I thought he'd come with us but I guess not. Where did they all go? I bet they're watching us from above
>>
Today on The Gold Standard (hopefully): things get romantic!

...or do they?
>>
>>29622691
these are awesome, i love their designs

>>29622797
nope, but i might start using a name when im able to post some stuff up
>>
File: 1488844677267.png (203KB, 447x447px) Image search: [Google]
1488844677267.png
203KB, 447x447px
>>29625726
God knows, we need content. Do it, Anon.
>>29625610
Today, on Dazed: nothing happens because punki is a lazy cunt.

Still diggin' your story though!
>>
>>29622691
>next to last
A
FUCKING
MOOSE
>>
>>29625746
if i get my work done ill try to get something up, if not ill be able to do stuff tomorrow
>>
>>29625726
Yep if more artists join in things are gonna get confusing.
Don't let this thread die! I'm lazy I need a break.
btw not purple.
>>
>>29620186
>After a while you did manage to get off your ass.
>Shockingly, actually trying to find a job works better than thinking about trying to find a job.
>You even managed to secure one!
>You are now a delivery woman!
>Yeah, it's not glamorous, but it's something to do with yourself.
>The Pegasus in charge was more than eager to get you started.
>Too eager.
>And that brings you to now, a small bag over your shoulder with some mail to deliver.
>You've become pretty comfortable navigating the town since this all started.
>You walk around, handing off letters and packages.
>Doing actual work feels weird.
>The last steady job you held was at the university's library.
>And that went out the window when you dropped out.
>You just kind of coasted along after that.
>That sure went well, didn't it?
>Your pessimism tinged internal monologue is cut short by a shrill voice.
S: "Hey Khoooa!"
>Spike runs up to you eagerly.
K: "Hi Spike."
>You smirk a bit, waving.
K: "Twi kick you out again?"
>He nods.
K: "Well, I'd love to hang out- but today's my first day at work."
S: "Aaaw, I understand. Maybe after?"
>You think it over.
>You've only got a few deliveries left.
>And you don't have plans after they're done.
>So you give a playful little shrug.
K: "Sure, why not?"
>>
>>29625920
>The day goes along pretty routinely from there.
>You pawned off the last on your deliveries, all the while hoping this flying thing pays off so you can start saving time.
>The Pegasus was elated by your punctual timing.
>"Elated" must be their default setting or something.
>After that you met up with Spike and hung out.
>He's really been growing on you.
>And seeing as how you were calling him a retarded puppy not too long ago, that's some real growth!
>Your next shift was pretty similar.
>Deliver everything and hang out with Spike.
>Twilight sure does kick him out a lot these days.
>Or at least, you thought so at first.
>But now, two weeks into this job you've noticed an odd trend.
>Every day you come into town for work, Twilight has told Spike to leave.
>"Told him to leave."
>You were beginning to suspect she hasn't been doing that at all.
>It's not that you mind all that much that he wants to hang out.
>But, why the lie?
>Now, you can't just assume he's being deceptive.
>This is Spike you're talking about after all.
>You need to confirm or deny your suspicions.
>Detective Khoa is back!
>... You really have been neglecting your search for answers about your situation.
>You make a note to try and make some headway on that soon.
>But now you need to know why a small dragon is possibly being sneaky!
>Real hard hitting issues!
>>
>>29621333
Yep, still gotta finalize her colours tho
>>
>>29626223
Hey! A name now! Hurray!
>>
>>29626040
>You're finishing up your rounds as usual.
>Slow mail day today, which by all means is fine by you.
>Spike approaches you almost perfect on cue.
>He's gotten /really/ good at your schedule.
>Hell, he's probably got it more down pact than you do.
>Flashbacks to excuses for being late reverberate in you for a bit.
>At least you've got a grossly understanding boss.
S: "So, looks like you're about done today! Twilight needed me out to work on some project today."
>What are the odds?
>You smirk a little, fully knowing how to handle this today.
K: "Funny that you mention that! I've got one last delivery, and it's for her!"
>Spike freezes up almost instantly.
>You have to choke back a laugh at how stunned he is.
>That little head is no doubt trying to save itself.
>Not that you'll let that happen!
S: "I uh... I can take it! You can go get some lunch!"
>Ooh, not a bad attempt!
>But not good enough for you!
K: "Nonsense! We can go together!"
>Spike is practically dying over there.
>He is not good at hiding this at all.
>You pat his head a little, a genuine smile on your face.
>Damn when was the last time you've messed with someone like this?
>Not entirely hostile, not entirely innocent, just a little poking!
>Maybe Discord is rubbing off on you.
>That's an issue for another day.
K: "We can go together!"
S: "S-s-suuure?!"
>He bounces through like three inflections in that one word alone.
>With a quick giggle, you begin to lead the way.
>>
>>29626341
>Spike is walking like someone sentenced to death.
>It's actually kind of cute in a way.
>Cute?
>The thought makes you stop in your tracks for a second.
>Eh, probably just a base reaction to seeing him like this.
>The two of you carry on for a good bit, walking slowly to Twilight's place.
>Just as it seems visible, Spike runs in front of you.
S: "Um.... st-stop!"
>Playing along, you stop walking.
K: "What is it Spike?"
>They look down at their feet, embarrassed.
S: "I lied... Twilight hasn't been kicking me out... recently."
>The tacking on of "recently" makes you chuckle a little.
S: "I just... I wanted to have an excuse to hang out with you! You're so cool and-"
K: "No I'm not."
>Spike gives you a weird look.
K: "Oh um... You said i was cool. I'm really not."
S: "You are! Despite having literally no past, youre doing great! You're so... on top of things!"
>That statement is so grossly false you want to laugh.
>You are definitely not on top of things right now.
S: "Plus recently... you've been treating me like... Your equal."
K: "Aren't you though?"
>They sigh a little.
S: "Honestly? I don't know. I look at you and see an independent, strong willed dragon whos taking charge. Then... you've got me the glorified pet."
>Does Spike really see you like that?
>Strong and confident?
>You certainly don't feel that way.
>But, maybe there is some merit to it?
>You do feel pretty relaxed around him.
>You can feel your face flush a little.
>With scales...?
>No, not the time to question your anatomy.
S: "You make me want to... I don't know..."
K: "Do better?"
>He nods.
>You look down a bit.
>Are you really that influential?
>It's hard to fathom you being an emotional rock.
>But... You like it.
K: "I'm definitely not the most all together dragon around Spike, but I'm glad I can help you try to be better."
>You flash a genuine smile as you think.
>Why /are/ you so much more confident around Spike?
>>
>>29626438
>You felt good enough to try and mess with him today...
>Something you probably wouldn't do with many others here.
>Or at all looking at your recent self.
>It's hard to pinpoint why.
>So, you stop trying.
>Or at least try to stop trying.
K: "Oh shoot! I just remembered. I delivered her letter first! I don't even have it anymore!"
>Spike looks confused for a moment, before chuckling a bit.
>You join in too.
>But, it's not an easy chuckle.
>The question of why it's so easy to relax around Spike is still looming.
>You've got butterflies in your stomach.
>Something is up.
>And you aren't sure what.
>>
Well, thats my mini dump! Not so subtle feelings are blooming, but do they mean anything? Will this become something more?

Am I gonna write some smut?
>>
>>29626496
I hope not, this is way too cute of a story.
>>
>>29626571
Hah, it was mostly a joke in all honesty. Not to mention I don't have any experience with smut. Unless something really changes, I think the most smut will be the cheesy stuff Khoa reads, not the stuff I write her in.
>>
Hey, we've got a dragon MIA. Where's Columba?! We gotta find her...

Also, please be patient with me today. I know my. Updates are usually pitiful at best but I'm having an especially hard time figuring out how to start back up with Tonic. I'm gonna post something, I'm just not sure what yet
>>
>>29626766
I've been wondering the same thing, haven't seen them at all recently.

As for starting your story back up, maybe something a little slow to establish things going in? You had a lot of perspective shifts recently, so maybe have something to tie it back together going in?
>>
Continuing Tonic's story
http://pastebin.com/dbJ3Mnny

>You are Twilight, and you're sitting upright in your bed, still panting from your dream.
>Suffice to say your mind is shattered.
>That was the greatest bliss you'd ever experienced, and you didn't even experience it.
>All of it was a dream, and you're kinda mad about that.
>Staring blankly, you just sit in your bed and think about the ecstasy that had just left you.
>Meanwhile, Spike is barraging you with all sorts of questions that you only hear half of.
>S: "Are you ok? Why were you screaming?"
"It's...it's nothing, Spike. Just a bad dream..."
>S: "what was it about?"
>Now that question caught your attention.
"Uh...what?"
>S: "Your dream, Twilight, what was it about?"
>You quiver as you think back on the dream, but quickly shake it off as the expectant Spike gives you a strange look.
"Oh! It was nothing, really..."
>S: "It didn't sound like nothing. You were moaning..."
"Well...that's because-"
>S: "And then you screamed, and now you're acting strange."
"It's just that-"
>S: "You're sweating a lot and your face is red."
"Quesadillas ok?! They were all over! It's was just...why are you so tall...?"
>>
File: 6.png (350KB, 784x907px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
350KB, 784x907px
Went ahead and finished this.
>>
File: IMG_0498.jpg (123KB, 735x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0498.jpg
123KB, 735x960px
>>29627154
It's wonderful! I wish I could do shit like this but my dexterity stops at typing on my phone
>>
File: sad_don_draper.jpg (49KB, 640x362px) Image search: [Google]
sad_don_draper.jpg
49KB, 640x362px
tfw I write a lot of stuff today
tfw it's competely shit when I re-read it
>>
>>29626950
>You rub the sleep out of your eyes and try and focus on him.
>The light of the morning sun shines in the window and illuminates your room just enough to see him.
>Getting out of bed, you see that he's about as tall as you are now.
"Spike, have you been excepting gifts from the crystal ponies again? Remember how dragons can be with treasure..."
>S: "No! I just woke up like this!"
"Well, if you haven't been hoarding things, then what else could cause a dragon to..."
>You think back to Spike's orange spots, still visible on his scales.
>Judging from the look on his face, he's way ahead of you in that thought.
>S: "What if it happens again? What if I hurt someone? Is it safe for me to be around Tonic, or any dragon for that matter?"
>Well this is...convenient.
>'Afraid you can't see Tonic anymore, Spike. Guess you'll just have to stay away from her and leave her to me...'
>No, you're the princess of friendship! You can't do that!
>But what if he's right though? What if It /does/ happen again?
"We'll handle it, Spike. If something does happen we will be able to keep everyone safe."
>S: "I don't want to hurt anyone, I just wanna be able to see Tonic..."
>>
File: 1416279050588.jpg (3MB, 3200x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1416279050588.jpg
3MB, 3200x4000px
>the draganon thread returns after all these years
Missed these threads. Image and link(image is too big to post) related for those wanting some character building guilds.

https://i.imgur.com/MmIJ41x.jpg

Should I brush off and salvage what I can from my old story about dark portals and monster fighting?
>>
>>29627453
We could always use more authors here!
>>
This thread is my shit
>>
>>29627453
Yeah, give the drawfags a break from drawing those egg laying hips, not that I'm complaining...
>>
>>29626496
It could be interesting to include smut, but do what you want. I know I didn't have any experience with it, and I'd like to think the smut I've written has turned out well.
>>
>>29627453
*guides
>>
Oh, wow, surprised to see the thread still kickin'! I'm fucking /really/ sick right now, so I won't be able to focus on writing until I'm given the all-clear, but I'll still hang around the threads and shitpost either way.

How's the dragonbros doing tonight?
>>
>>29627559
>>29627890
Very well. I shall commence writing... tomorrow. I have to write a paper tonight, but I will have all day tomorrow to focus on the thread.
>>
>>29628274
I get to take an aptitude test tomorrow to see if I can get a new job I've been after. I'm super nervous so I've been a bit distracted. Otherwise I'm good
>>
>>29628274
Im doing fine! Trying to get some extra cash and swing by Wal-Mart and pick up that japanese Breya precon they have
>>
>>29627453
>tfw getting reminded about all the traits I chose for Draganon
Thanks anon, you're the best
>>
>>29628274
I still have some work i need to get done, but i should still be able to put something up today
>>
I'll hopefully be writing stuff later. Setting up DnD things.
>>
>>29628732
No problem, senpai.
>>
Love looking at this thread and seeing several different names one after another. We've lost a few along the way, but we've got a decent little group on our hands!
>>
>>29628315
>>29629049
>>29629081
Lookin forward to seeing some green. As soon as I get passed tomorrow I'll be able to focus properly
>>
Bump for more
>>
>>29630359
>>
File: Scylla.png (95KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
Scylla.png
95KB, 600x402px
work stuff is taking longer than i like to finish,, so heres a quick sketch,,
>>
>>29631075
That Fluttershy and her creepy-crawley "animal friends"... Just try and shut her up when she's talking about animals, it's like two different ponies.
>>
Here's hoping I get more green out today. Gotta keep that "steady" flow going!
>>
File: Scylla2.png (69KB, 376x438px) Image search: [Google]
Scylla2.png
69KB, 376x438px
>>29631075
blep
>>
>>29626457
>Just one more thing for your internal trash fire you suppose.
>It's at least something small.
>You /hope/ it's small.
>It would be a lie to stay this didn't throw off your being with Spike today.
>Everything you do is tinged with some uneasiness.
>It's ironic really.
>Your recognition of being so comfortable around him is making you insanely uncomfortable.
>Not the outrageous Discord induced uncomfortable.
>But more the slow, creeping discomfort you find day to day.
>You can't tell which is worse.
>Despite this, you manage to keep up a happy facade.
>The last thing you want is Spike prying right now.
S: "So, do you ever think you'll get your memories back?"
>Oh good, one uncomfortable topic to cancel out another!
K: "I really have no idea. It feels so distant now that it's hard to even say if I can go back."
>An honest answer, just used in a slightly different context.
>You have felt detached from your former life, save for dreams and prodding from Discord.
>Going back is still honestly unimaginable, even if you want to or not.
S: "Well, you have a life here now!"
K: "Pardon?"
S: "Er... Sorry if that came off as insensitive! What I mean is that, if things don't work out- you have all of this!"
>You smile a little.
>He makes a valid point.
>You're bit worried about rent.
>Have a real job.
>Things have been relatively calm.
>You have Spike...
>"Wait. What?"
>Did you just...
>No, no way.
>Sure, he's a decent friend and all- but he's no better than Fluttershy right?
>It's been what, two weeks of you not hating him?
>That does not put him into a category of his own when you think of good things you have.
>There's no way in hell!
>>
>>29631053
>>
>>29627730
Who is this semen demon
>>
File: IMG_0249.gif (704KB, 540x432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0249.gif
704KB, 540x432px
>>29631075
>>29631150
I want this dragon's green!

I'll try and get out a little update today, but like I said I'm a little distracted at least until tomorrow
>>
>>29627338
>You are Tonic, and you bolt out of bed as soon as you feel consciousness hit you, like you've been waiting for a green light or something.
>What the fuck was that dream?!
>You quickly pace around the room in a panic trying to gather your thoughts.
>Did the princess plan this out?
>No, she didn't know that would happen.
>What about Luna? Was she in on it with Celestia, or was she the one who did it?!
>You can't just ask them, can you?
>What if they already know that you know? Luna could've been watching your dream...
>Don't you think she would've intervened if she was? She could've...shut then dream off or something.
>Throughout your manic pondering, one thought sits in the back of your head: maybe Discord could help...
>Discord...
>He's older than the princesses...and this was a world shaping event.
>Even if he wasn't around for the end he still would've been keeping tabs on it.
>Why did he pretend to not know about the humans yesterday? Why did he pretend not to know about humans when you first met?
>You'll have to figure this out, but you'll do it when you get back tomTwilight's castle.
>She has her own selection of dragon books that could help you put some more pieces together.
>The train should have you home by this afternoon. By then, you should be collected enough to start thinking about your next move.
>Next move...like it's some sort of battle plan.
>You're just an average guy who turned into a dragon, you're not cut out for this...
>After a few minutes of further pacing you hear a hoof knocking at your door lightly.
>>
>>29631870
>You walk over to the door and open it to see Twilight.
>Her cheeks are red and her eyes are facing downwards at the floor.
>T: "Uh, g-good morning...I just wanted to let you know that we're leaving for the train station soon..."
>She speaks a little faster than normal and starts to quickly walk away when she's finished with her statement.
"Hey wait, I need you for something!"
>She looks back at you with a shocked look on her face.
>T: "Y-you.../need/ me?"
"Uh...yeah, I need a little help getting my dress back on. Rarity helped me yesterday and it's pretty difficult on my own."
>T: "Oh, right. Of course."
>>
File: my body is ready.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
my body is ready.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
>>29631916
Proceed.
>>
Aaaaaaaahhhhh book horse top cute
TOP CUTE
>>
>>29631930
Twilight please stop shitposting.
>>
>>29631916
Oh the tension
>>
The people in pony transformation general are fucking mean
>>
>>29632118
Don't get me started haha.
>>
>>29632118
what haben
>>
>>29632179
People freaked out because I was considering writing over there.
>>
>>29632451
Did you tell them what you were about to write?
>>
>>29632484
Yeah, specifically said pony based and they still flipped out.
>>
>>29632118
They're usually decent.
>>29632451
I think it's just a couple of shitposters who seized an opportunity. Everyone else seemed to tell 'em they were wrong.
>>
>>29632524
Yeah, yeah, I figured as much- still annoying to deal with though, so I bailed before I got into some shit storm
>>
>>29631916
>Twilight slowly enters the room and helps you with your dress.
>When you first begin she pauses and inhales deeply.
>Is she...smelling you? It's hard to tell because she's behind you.
>She's mostly silent and it sounds like she's breathing hard.
>It seems like she's trying her hardest to not touch you the entire time.
"Um, Twilight?"
>T: "Y-yes?"
"You can um...touch me, I'm comfortable with it. You don't have to try not to..."
>T: "OK! I-I mean, right. Yes. I was just trying to make you feel comfortable, because I'm the princess of friendship. And we're friends..."
>Ok ok, damn. She's acting really weird.
>Now it's kind of the opposite problem, she's touching you a bit...too much?
>You probably should've had the damn dress on by now...
>Whatever, sexy book horse is touching you, it's not too much to complain about.
>Maybe she just doesn't have experience with humanoid dresses.
>She steps behind you and pauses again.
>You turn your head to her and she's looking at your tail again.
>She looks shocked when you catch her.
"No spots there yet..."
>T: "yeah...just thought I'd check."
>>
>>29632118
They might have to deal with us one day, they better get used to it.

I'm about to take my test bois wish me luck
>>
>>29632762
She wants you tonic
Just let it happen
>>
>>29633096
So is Tonic kill?
>>
>>29633096
You can do it mage!
>>
File: punki.png (41KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
punki.png
41KB, 223x226px
Bad news; Still ill, therefore no story update for quite a while.
Good news; Sort of toying with story ideas at the minute.
More good news; Might do a few small one-shots of Spike being coached by Daze, only to get cucked by Rarity for the bants.

What you lot reckon?
>>29633096
Late as fuck, but good luck Mage.

As Daze would say;
Knock em' fuckin' dead, mate.
>>
>>29633096
The power went out so they gotta reschedule. Beyond pissed, but whatever, that just means I'm stuck here for a bit longer.

>>29633300
Nah m8, if I got the new job i would still work Tonic in
>>
>>29632533
I really wanted to see you write pone. Just post with another name so they fuck off
>>
I'm on and got time to update. Time to make some garbage.

>>29618526

>You are now Twilight.
>Due to recent events with a dragon being brought to your doorstep, you're looking up memory spells.
>Very powerful memory spells.
>You've spent almost all night working on this and finally found results. It's gonna take a few things, but you're a princess. This should be easy for you.
>Maybe you should update Muse on this. She's sure to want to hear the good news.
>You make your way to the guest room and knock.
"Muse, I found a memory spell that should work better. We're going to try it later today so meet me in the library tonight."
>There's no response.
"Hello? Did you get all that?"
>She doesn't reply. You try opening the door and find it locked.
>Didn't want to be rude, but now she's forced your hoof. You teleport inside.
>>
>>29634104
I'm still considering it.

Kinda
>>
>>29634144

>Muse is at her desk and furiously writing something. Cold pancakes sitting next to her as she slowly builds a pile of balled up paper.
>It reminds you a bit of yourself. What's she working so hard on anyways?
"Muse, I found a memory spell for you! We're gonna try it later today!"
>She almost fell out of her chair once you spoke.
>"Don't you know it's rude to barge in on people!"
"I tried knocking but you didn't reply."
>You try looking over Muse's shoulder. She covers up her papers quickly.
"What are you working on anyways?"
>"I'm uh... writing a book!"
>A dragon writing? Last you checked, they all were more focused on the power struggle.
"I didn't take you for an author."
>"It just came to me! In a dream! Right, I remembered writing a book in a dream!"
"Wow! Have you been published? What do you write about? Can I read some of it?"
>Before you could ask your next question, Muse leads you out of the room. Unlocking the door and everything.
>"No. Fiction. When I'm done."
>Then she closes the door on you. Maybe you were prying a bit. Then again, you've never met a dragon who makes stories.
"Make sure to meet me in the library so we can try the spell tonight."
>"Got it."
"And make sure you eat, too."
>"...Oh right, I should do that."
>You chuckle a bit. Just like how you were.
>And off you trot to start picking up components for the spell.
>>
>>29633796
I would enjoy seeing Spike try to not be a cuck.
>>29634144
She's exploring her egg laying hips
>>
>>29634273

>You are Muse and you've just screwed yourself over.
>You've known this pony for a net time of a day and you can tell she won't stop hounding you until she gets something.
>Meaning you're going to have to write. And that look in her eyes, it has to be good or that lie won't work.
>Last you checked, your skill set was at zero.
>You sit at the desk again and slam your head down. How to bullshit out of your first lie in this cartoon.
>Cartoon. The dream! You could use something like that.
>You clear the desk of all paper and start making something. Good or not, you gotta make something.
>Please the host, keep up the lie, regain memory...
>Figure out where to go from there.
>Easy enough.
>Oh right, eating would also be important. You get to that first.
>>
>>29634323
Okay I'm gonna start planning more for where I'm taking this. Now I have a clear idea.

>>29634276
More like book laying hips. Gonna be fun when she reads equestrian smut.
>>
>>29634333
Khoa would recommend "The Grounded Pegasus".

The author's first really /was/ better.

Or so she's been... um... told? Yeah, let's go with that.
>>
>>29634333
>>29634396
I would recommend the classic: The Lusty Argonian

I'll be back to normal tomorrow, I might do some Equestria Five-0 this weekend
>>
>>29634396
>>29634820

Surely Twilight wouldn't mind her going through her library. Y'know, for research.
>>
>>29633096
>They might have to deal with us one day
Trust me, we won't.
>>
>>29634923
I'm sure the library will be open for use. Recently it seems Twilight has wanted to do more /field research/, at least in Mage's universe.
>>
Sorry for the kind of slow day on my end.
>>
So, the other general has made me chuckle. Their heckling is officially sort of entertaining in some weird way. So, I'm going to keep working on The Gold Standard and see how weird things get over there. Y'know, give them what they want and see how it goes.

Actual content from me should come tomorrow morning, my trip down this rabbit hole shouldn't be too consuming I hope.
>>
Bumping for green, art, and ptfg hate
>>
>>29635477
Wouldn't call it hate- more like fascination whilst I have minor writer's block
>>
File: IMG_0427.jpg (45KB, 332x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0427.jpg
45KB, 332x500px
>>29634966
Jesus, this thread feud is getting out of hand, and it's literally just because we /exist/. So ironic that this is happening on the mlp board. I don't really give a fuck, I'll read any green once.
>>
I'm considering an attempt at drawing Muse.

Also the idea of all the /dtg/ dragons hanging out keeps buzzing around my head. I might try doing something with it at some point.
>>
File: artpun.jpg (977KB, 2505x3209px) Image search: [Google]
artpun.jpg
977KB, 2505x3209px
>>29635638
Well it's something
>>
>>29631739
i haven't had the chance to work past the end of the spoopy clown nightmare, but the jist of the next part it wakes in the night in equestria, uncertain if just part of a big fever dream
I also got one last bit of work to get done by tonight, i suck at assignments :/
>>
Updated the pastebin for those wanting to keep up. Still trying to get time to work on the next part.

http://pastebin.com/U5q2gcBr
>>
>>29631423
>>
Got an important interview this afternoon, wish me luck!

More content coming soon.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-10-00-51-36-1.png (470KB, 1080x1467px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-10-00-51-36-1.png
470KB, 1080x1467px
>>
>>29636856
A little rough around the edges, but still pretty good!
>>
>>29636654
>>
>>29636833
Good luck anon.
>>
>>29635777
It is indeed something, trips says continue. I like it so far

>>29636862
This.

I'll start writing in a bit, gotta collect my thoughts
>>
>>29637028
Thanks
>>
This writer's block is worse than i thought. I know where I'm going with it, but have like no motivation to push it. I dont want to force out a shoddy post, so I'm going to let it sit for a bit.
>>
>>29637423
That happens to me all the time, the best thing for it is to just sit down and write. The worst that could happen is you don't like it and erase it
>>
>>29637480
I'll probably try once I get home
>>
>>29632762
>You are Twilight, and you're fighting off your urges.
>You're not doing a very good job at that.
>In no way does your dream compare to the real thing.
>Well, you wouldn't know, but you can already tell just by being near her again.
>Luckily Tonic doesn't seem to notice your strange behavior.
>With the dress on, she steps away from you and starts fidgeting with it, adjusting it to make it more comfortable.
>To: "I did find a spot on my side last night though..."
>You're eyes go wide. It's happening!
"Oh, uh, I forgot to tell you..."
>She raises an eyebrow at you.
"Spike seems to have...grown a bit in size."
>T: "And? It's not exactly weird that he's growing, seeing as how small he is."
"Well, it's kind of a lot, and it's probably because of you."
>>
File: IMG_5571.png (112KB, 317x513px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5571.png
112KB, 317x513px
Reposting the picture from like, the second thread. It's not mine

>>29637689
>Don't make me say it, Tonic.
>To: "How do ya figure it's because of me?"
>Darn it!
>Your face heats up and you can't seem to maintain eye contact.
"It's just that, he's a growing drake, and your...mature body is probably having an effect on him."
>Her cheeks turn red and she nervously scratches the back of her neck.
>To: "You think so, huh? So what are we talkin' here...is he my size now?"
"No, he's about as tall as me."
>To: "Oh."
>Wait a minute! Is she thinking about-
"Wait, are you thinking about-"
>To: "What?! Well, I mean....no!"
>Unbelieveable! She thinking about Spike when there's a suitable mate right in front of-
>No, no this is off track.
"Nevermind, the fact is, he's scared. This isn't the first time he's grown bigger, and he's afraid that contact with you will turn him into a monster."
>To: "That's crazy!"
"Well it's real to Spike. I'd appreciate it if you could talk some sense into him, I can't stand to see him when he's this upset. He's already gone to the train station with Starlight."
>>
File: IMG_5512.png (158KB, 978x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5512.png
158KB, 978x1024px
>>29637810
>You are Tonic, and you're packing your things.
>You didn't come here with much, but you're leaving with an arm load of books.
>This new developement from Twilight has you thinking though.
>Poor Spike, you were just having a little fun fucking around with him.
>Turns out waving some egg laying hips in front of an adolescent drake causes them to undergo metamorphosis.
>Pretty fuckin' rad, but still...
>You remember that episode where he basically became a tarrasque.
>Could your sexy ass drive him to such a feat?
>Well, when you say it like that...
>It's probably nothing, he'll probably just grow to your size.
>That's how big the majority of the dragons in the show looked, the rest were just transformed by greed.
>>
>>29638002
>egg laying hips
>>
>transformation
as if that wasnt bad enough its almost always into a female to boot

its shit
sage
>>
So is the idea that a random Anon/Femanon got transported to Equestria and turned into a dragon or yourself?
>>
>>29638115
From the looks of it, each time it has been an anon made up by the writers
>>
>>29638122
>>29638115
It varies I think. I know my anon in the story has a preexisting life, not self insert or just random. But, I'm sure others do that.
>>
>>29638141
Is any here really fantasizing here about being/wanting to be a dragon just like they do in ptfg for ponies? I haven't clearly seen it yet.
>>
>>29638098
I'll bite.
It always seemed to me that this transformation into a mare, filly or a female dragon was more about tearing Anon from his comfort zone than anything. As well as turning the stories from "how to fuck every living being" to "literally anything but fucking every living being"
>>
>>29638182
I think I know what you're referring to "I want to be the mare" comments, yes?

Honestly, you dont really see that here. You'll get some eager reactions to smut, and some jokes about it- but if anybody feels that way they don't go over the top with it. I know I'm just here to write and read some interesting stories.
>>
File: 1487460801248.jpg (5KB, 190x153px) Image search: [Google]
1487460801248.jpg
5KB, 190x153px
>>29613057
>Egg laying hips

You people are fucking disgusting
I fucking hate you
>>
>not wanting to be the little dragoness ready to have her first clutch and gather her hoard
You had one job, anon
>>
File: 1471370427357.jpg (52KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
1471370427357.jpg
52KB, 612x380px
>>29638258
>>
>>29638218
Yeah im here for the stories and the draws, was just wondering.

>>29638294
There we go.
>>
>>29638258
Cool story
>>
File: IMG_5751.png (100KB, 666x523px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5751.png
100KB, 666x523px
>>29638002
>A thought suddenly comes to you.
>How many of today's dragons are just transformed humans?
>How long do dragon's live?
>Do they remember what they were?
>You'd wager that even though the old dragon society was ruined, the original dragons still survived.
>Maybe that's why some of them are still small.
>But what does that make Spike?
>Spike...
>Worry about this existential crisis later, you promised Twilight that you'd cheer him up.
>You finish gathering up all of your things and head toward the train station with Twilight.
>Another sunny day in the Crystal Empire.
>The cloudless sky gives light to the crystal structures and produces rainbows that bounce fucking everywhere.
>It's truly amazing, but the light irritates your eyes a little.
>T: "So...it's safe to say that your cycle has started. You feel any different?"
"Not really, I think my body was just tardy to the party."
>Her face changes at your response.
>Is that...dissapointment?
>T: "Are you sure? You might be a bit more...open to suggestion. Maybe from a nice mare."
>Classic Twilight, always trying to pry for information. She's probably going to try and write her own book on dragons with the knowledge she gets from you.
"A mare? Hmm, I've considered it, but I'd have to-"
>T: "You have?!"
"What about you, got anyone special in mind? You'd be the first queen I'd ever heard of here..."
>Heh, get ready for her to mention Flash-
>T: "Maybe...she's pretty tall, and *ahem* green."
>Wait what? 'She?' It's not flash?
>You begin thinking about the show.
>...You don't remember seeing an episode where she likes a green mare. That'd be a little on the nose for Hasbro.
"Really? Who is it?"
>Twilight just stares at you, her eye twitching.
>>
>>29636862
i thought id give another go at this phone sketvh app,, im soo out of practice :/
>>
>>29638906
Not bad for being out of practice!
>>
File: You (3).jpg (11KB, 250x228px) Image search: [Google]
You (3).jpg
11KB, 250x228px
>>29638258
>>
>>29638775
Is it Tree Hugger?
>>
>>29639781
Gotta be. You guessed it, anon
>>
>>29637000
>>
Good news: my interview went well

Bad news: I think I've caught that nasty stomach virus going around here. I'm puking my guts up. Thankfully this started after my interview.

Probably not going to be able to swing work or classes tomorrow- bleh.
>>
>>29640419
Get back to your blog.
>>
>>29633796
>>29640419
Sickness is taking out dragons one at a time, but I will stand stout.

>>29639781
>>29639915
I was going for Tonic...but that wouldn't be a bad pair either
>>
>>29640595
I'm still kicking! Sort of.
I at least know what to write whenever I feel up to it, so that's some consolation.
>>
Currently working on update, prepare yourselves
>>
>>29640720
Sounds good! I cant wait
>>
File: 1484894957926-k.gif (826KB, 328x366px) Image search: [Google]
1484894957926-k.gif
826KB, 328x366px
>>29640419
I like you bro but you're being a faggot, with all of this blogposting and namefagging for no reason. Especially when you kept your name on posting in PTFG when you didn't even have any green written up for there yet.

Just stop and think for five or ten minutes before you post. If you aren't writing or discussing your story or some aspect of your story you shouldn't have your name on. It's rude and it makes you look like a stuck up, fairy dusted, sweat soaked cunt. And I don't want you to do that to yourself.
>>
>>29640881
I don't exactly see how me keeping a name on is rude. It lets people know who they're talking to, instead of them just seeing anonymous. Let's me be involved in things instead of me just dropping some green every now and again and that being that. for the blog posting, I'm letting people know Im sick because it will be hindering my posting here. I'm not going around saying "Oh hey I just ate a hotdog" or something, I'm telling people "hey- this is going on, it may mess with me getting posts out." Would it be more helpful to not let people know things aren't going on? Because if people don't want to know that I may be slow on posting, I'll just keep it to myself.
>>
>>29640974
Jesus fucking christ just stop, literally no one cares about what you have going on IRL
>>
>>29640974
Seriously, just leave. You're an absolute faggot with a sub par green. We don't want or need you here, so do yourself and everyone here a favor and go away. I'm sure you'll be happier, and I know we will be.
>>
/ptfg/ please go
>>
>>29641059
Fuck off anon. They're sucking away at this thread, so if they have any respect for it or us they should leave. We don't need their content.
>>
>>29641022
I don't think the faggot actually gives a shit. Their head is so far up their ass they can see the back of their teeth.
>>
>>29641079
>>29641047
Jesus, let the man be. I'd rather not see a writefriend leave this general once it started gaining traction. Nothing wrong with letting the man update about why he can't update.
>>
File: 1489094912987-mlp.png (245KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489094912987-mlp.png
245KB, 1280x720px
Ahahaha someone summon Woofr so we can drag him intto this drama shit too. Hes a sunfag right? This should help.
>>
File: tonic_1.png (74KB, 304x308px) Image search: [Google]
tonic_1.png
74KB, 304x308px
>>
File: 1489104852196.jpg (21KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1489104852196.jpg
21KB, 640x360px
Jesus fucking Christ, I leave the thread for two or three days and it devolves into this bullshit. What the fuck are you all doing?

I see nothing wrong with Kolaghan keeping his name on ITT (I'm sometimes guilty of this through bad memory myself, so I can't say shit), and I don't see anything wrong with him posting an update on why he can't update either.

Lots of Anons get pissy when writers just up and fuck off without saying anything, so I can see his reasoning. Namefagging without reason in other threads is a bit daft thought. Sort of asking for it when you do that.

Everybody calm the fuck down and remember it's not a real general without a pile of drama.
>>
>>29641670

>not real general without drama
it's official guys. we made it.
>>
>>29641682
>sleepless nights of bumping the newborn soon-to-be-general have finally paid off
Wooho...*sounds of collapsing from exhaustion*
>>
>>29641457
Cute
>>
File: SizzleSketch2.png (131KB, 469x504px) Image search: [Google]
SizzleSketch2.png
131KB, 469x504px
sizzle is getting there slowly,,
>>
Man this general really managed to take off.

Nice work everyone.
>>
>>29641220
>>29641670
If their faggotry ended where you describe it with just keeping the name on and saying what they're doing- I could see your point. But they have basically made this place their blog. I don't care if they have an interview. And the PTFG mess? Don't get me started
>>
>>29641220
What's the worst that happens? We lose below average green that keeps durdeling in exchange for less cancer in the thread. They've made it very obvious they don't feel remorse for what they've been doing.
>>
File: wip5.png (250KB, 673x432px) Image search: [Google]
wip5.png
250KB, 673x432px
>>29642154
haha fuck,,so many dragons
>>
>>29641220
>update about why he can't update.
Because this is the "excuses for why I can't keep writing bad green" thread now apparently
>>
>>29635777
nice,,
>>
Looks like they missed their daily blog post they tend to post around now.

Such a shame, I so desperately needed to know if they had an interview today or if they're feeling up to a post or not! /s
>>
>>29642662
Why dont you stop being a faggot and post some greens,, instead of getting so butthurt about namefagging and writefags letting the tread know there isnt an update,, or are you just going to lurk the tread and be a dick??
>>
File: 1481941956210.jpg (264KB, 1334x766px) Image search: [Google]
1481941956210.jpg
264KB, 1334x766px
>>29642662
>>29642427
You are the cancer killing this thread. The decent, more frequently updating writefags are starting to leave because of posters like you.
>>
>>29642722
>The decent, more frequently updating writefags are starting to leave because of posters like you.
Yeah, because Kolaghan is a writefag doing good things for this thread. That's laughable.
>>
>>29642706
Say what you want about how its said- the fact stands that we have a grade A faggot fucking up the thread.
>>
File: 1467485413755.jpg (92KB, 800x999px) Image search: [Google]
1467485413755.jpg
92KB, 800x999px
Need I remind you to not reply to the little faggot that's shitting up the thread?
>>
>>29641457
>>29642154
Take your time my guy. Waking up to see some new art is rejuvenating

>>29642300
I'm finally part of a general, I never dreamed this would happen

>>29642662
I don't really see Why it's such a big deal. I can see your point of view but I just don't agree, that's just my opinion.

We're all friends here, right? There's no need to be so...professional. If you honestly don't like Kologhan, then just ignore him. You can at least be happy that he keeps the thread bumped right?

I love you guys, don't tear the thread apart.

I'll get to work on Equestria Five-0 later
>>
>>29642800
>then just ignore him.
That's hard to do when this thread becomes their faggoty blog practically every day. It's honestly shocking they haven't started shit posting today already.
>>
>>29642769
Dont worry, kolaghan isn't even here to reply to right now
>>
Oh no, looks like kolaghan isn't here to bump like you said he's good for.

Guess I'll do it instead
>>
>>29642800
>We're all friends here, right?
That's quite the assumption
>>
Time for another episode of Equestria Five-0

>You are Khoa, and you are taking a sick day.
>There's been some kind of stomach bug going around and it finally got to you.
>It must have gotten to Daze too, because she also called off.
>Whatever, you get to take a break from all of the dissidents of Equestria.
>Today is going to consist of your ass, that couch, and a book...
*knock knock*
>...after you answer the door, god damnit.
>You're about to go for the door but Fluttershy darts for the door instead.
>F: "You just rest, I'll get the door!"
>Not going to argue with that.
>Fluttershy insisted on staying home and taking care of you.
>You're not really sure what she does all day anyway...
>You hear Fluttershy's muffled voice greet whoever is at the door.
>Eventually, you hear her coming back through the house with another set of foot prints.
>Foot prints...of fu-
>D: "Oi, what's happenin'?!"
>>
>>29643262
Please tell me you started this before Kola and Punki called in sick and you're some kind of psychic
>>
Jesus what happened to this thread? I get back and people are going batshit.
>>
File: IMG_5734.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5734.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
>>29643262
>You choke on the water you had been drinking.
"What the hell are you doing here?!"
>D: "Raising hell that's what, and you're coming with me!"
"I-I'm sick! And so are you!"
>D: "Wot? Nah, I'm just a lazy cunt. Are you telling me you didn't fake it to get out of work?"
"No..."
>D: "And here I thought we were beginning to understand each other."
"Well, you were wrong, now get outa here before you get sick like me!"
>D: "Gettin' sick is for the birds, I ain't no cabbage. Besides I gotta be here to comfort my friend."
"Trust me, you don't. I'll be fine with Fluttershy, here."
>D: "That's for /damn/ sure."
>She turns to Fluttershy and shakes her hoof, giving it a kiss as she does.
>D: "I'm right happy to finally meet you, Khoa talks about you /all/ the time!"
>Daze turns and subtly winks at you.
>If only your eyes could shoot lasers.
>Regardless, Fluttershy seems to melt under this facade.
>F: "Oh my. Khoa, your friend is so nice."
"She's something..."
>F: "I think it's a great idea to have Daze stay over, I'll go make some tea!"
>Fluttershy walks toward the kitchen and Daze stares at her as she does, mouthing the words "god damn."
>When she's out of view and hopefully earshot, Daze turns to you with wide eyes.
>D: "You've been holding out on me!"
>>
>>29643330
I don't know. I guess there's one faggot from the Pony Transformation Thread who's just Salty and tries to shitpost.

Stay cheeki breeki guys and never give up.

The kid behind this is proberly just salty because we don't merge with PTFT or whatever reason it has.
>>
>>29643316
That would require planning, I'm not that sophisticated. 90% of what I write is made up on the spot, which is why there's some inconsistencies
>>
File: 14676497273450.jpg (9KB, 319x174px) Image search: [Google]
14676497273450.jpg
9KB, 319x174px
>>29643373
>The kid behind this is proberly just salty because we don't merge with PTFG

>anonfilly general told him to fuck off
>dragon transformation general told him to fuck off
>various other threads and generals told him to fuck off
Some people just never learn.
>>
>>29643373
Well, I hope their shit posting isn't having an effect and kolaghan is just to sick to get on and post anything.
>>
>>29643461
I wouldn't mind Kolaghan staying gone. I'm nowhere as butt hurt about it as that other anon, but I can't say I'm much of a fan. I've just kind of started skipping past their posts recently.
>>
>>29643489
That's ok if you think so. Other people have other oppinions. Personally, I like it and I guess I'm not the only one.

Don't let yourself down, Kolaghan. There will always be people who like and dislike your story.
>>
>>29643517
Oh that's cute, trying to make them feel better about themselves? If the faggot needs your motivation to keep going after everything I've said, then they're not only an idiot, but they're also a pussy.
>>
>>29643489
This.
>>
>>29643527
Stop being a right cunt, anon. Whine some more and we'll have to call the whaaaaaambulance
>>
>>29643330
The collapse of the hugbox was inevitable.
>>
>>29643718
>whaaaaaambulance
What are you, a fucking five year old?
>>
File: IMG_1509.png (1MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1509.png
1MB, 800x600px
>>29642408
Hol up. I see Scylla has got some yellow eyes there. This is progress.

>>29643361
>This is why you've never invited Daze over.
>Or at least, why you've only invited her over when Fluttershy wasn't home.
>D: "You wanna tell me what that is?!"
>She points to the other room, gesturing at Fluttershy.
"It's-"
>D: "Nah, I'll answer for you. /That/, is one foine opportunity you got there. She even stayed home to take care of you, she fuckin' wants it bad mate..."
"She stayed home because...well, to be honest I don't even know what she does all day."
>D: "I can tell you what she /wants/ to do all day: that fire cock, my guy."
"I'm a female! Now will you please quiet down!"
>Daze continues, but in a comically hushed voice.
>D: "You can't tell me she doesn't swing that neck for some ladies every once in a while, I've seen some of her famous friends..."
>You just stare at her incredulously.
>D: "Look, you got yourself a /golden/ opportunity, yeah? Think about it..."
"You sure do paint quite the picture, but I don't think-"
>You stop mid sentence as you catch Daze looking at the book in your hands.
>>
>>29643330
Basically one of the shitty writefags thought we wanted to know ever detail about their personal life. So, we're trying to make sure they know they need to shape up or fuck off.
>>
>>29643718
Better don't reply to him. Just ignore him.
>>
>>29643793
Don't blame the kid, five year olds lack any form of impulse control
>>
>>29643679
Why are you supporting these assholes?
>>
>>29644154
Because its the right thing to do
>>
On...another note, how's the episode so far? Is there anything you'd like to see Khoa and Daze do in a future adventure?
>>
>>29644154
Do not give the samefag the (You)'s he craves. All you're gonna do is throw gas on the fire. Take the advice of >>29643793 and ignore him. Easy. Drama be gone.
>>29644589
I plan on getting caught up on it soon ~ I kinda' like letting stories build a few paragraphs before I read stuff so it gives me more content to work with.

Oh also, for Kolaghan if he's lurking; Don't get discouraged by some bitter shitlord from the ptfg shitposting your story into oblivion. It happens. I enjoy your stuff, so keep it up mate.
>>
>>29643781
Ive still got salena to add but the writefag was goong to draw what she looked liked,, but i dont think that happened??

>>29644589
Im loving it,,
>>
>>29644754
Seriously, why defend Kolaghan?
>>
>>29644589
Perhaps the only decent writing with Khoa I've read
>>
>>29644754
>Oh also, for Kolaghan if he's lurking
I would love for that faggot to be lurking. Means he's too scared to actually speak up. That would be fucking rich.
>>
>>29645597
He's sick asshole
>>
File: 20170310_195019.png (92KB, 720x446px) Image search: [Google]
20170310_195019.png
92KB, 720x446px
Almost an entire day since he's gone quiet! I think we've got him guys! You're all very welcome, even those of you who didn't understand our charity. We've done this thread a great service. New authors will no doubt lessen this "blow". You see, Kolaghan was a poor writer. Their green was mildly amusing at first, but has only grown into a messy, muddled shit. A very fitting green considering who wrote it. A self entitled ass who felt it necessary to be the center of attention like a little fucking princess faggot. Even when politely called out, they refused to see the error of their ways. So, once I saw Kolaghan attempt to reflect that first anon's post, I decided to show my solidarity by expressing my disdain with Kolaghan. We were lucky to amass a group of supporters who all see this the same way. Kolaghan is bad for this thread. A self proclaimed newfag writing in this general isn't good. They should have caught up in the show before even thinking of starting here. And that in itself doesn't fix their self loving faggotry.
So, rest in peace Kolaghan. Your absence makes us all better, if even a little bit.
>>
>>29645787
>A self entitled ass who felt it necessary to be the center of attention like a little fucking princess faggot.
Way to describe yourself anon; I couldn't have done it better, good job.
>>
>>29645787
Yeah, getting rid of one of the most prolific writers this thread has will be a good thing. Im sure other writers on mlp want to spend their time writing scalie shota porn.
>>
>>29646074
>Yeah, getting rid of one of the most prolific writers this thread has
You mean Kolaghan? You're joking right?
>>
We got a real special kind of retarded here. First time in a while I've seen someone being this much of a try-hard to get rid of a writefag
>>
>>29646116
Its more sad that it's working though. That's what you get when re writefag is 1% write and 99% fag.
>>
File: whyyousomad.jpg (53KB, 497x732px) Image search: [Google]
whyyousomad.jpg
53KB, 497x732px
>>29645787
You sound mad, Anon. Do you want to talk about it?
What did he do to you? Did he steal your waifu? Show us on the doll where he touched you
>>
>>29646192
Ive been talking about it anon. Kolaghan is cancer, plain and simple. I'm not the only one who thinks so either.
>>
>>29646115
I actually have to sort of agree on this point. I don't really see Kolaghan as prolific in any sense
>>
>>29646358
Him and treasure mage write the most in this thread so why wouldnt he be.
>>
>>29646488
I definitely see Mage as prolific, but Kolaghan has just sort of been here. I dont have a problem with them, but I really don't see them as some sort of leader though.
>>
>>29646488
Because he writes garbage?
>>
File: youmustbenewhere.jpg (71KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
youmustbenewhere.jpg
71KB, 300x300px
>>29646536
Then perhaps you should recognize that this is a writing thread, and you should provide constructive criticisms to help the writing be less shit rather than simply complain that the person offends you on principle. Then you end up with more stories and all of them are good. If you just bitch about things unrelated to their writing ability or their writing ability without giving specifics on where to improve, you're wasting space.
>>
>>29646610
Kolaghan is not receptive to critique. Yesterday all they did was deflect points made against them. They don't respect us in the slightest.
>>
File: IMG_5398.png (389KB, 923x505px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5398.png
389KB, 923x505px
>>29645172
I remember him saying that she looked a little different. I miss the old crew. I'm pretty much the only one left, but I was the last one to start writing.
>>
Boop
>>
File: 1479483894193.jpg (33KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1479483894193.jpg
33KB, 500x333px
>>29646634
>They don't respect us in the slightest.
Why would he respect an edgy kid who's trying his damnedest to get the attention his mommy, daddy and mommy's black friend won't give him?
>I AM JUSTISE, RESPEK ME!
Holy shit I need new sides.

Please, for the love of god, don't stop. You're the new source of entertainment and free bumps for the thread.
>>
>>29647200
rip Emerald
rip Selenia
rip DragonAnon
>>
rip Being a female Dragon for Spike thread
>>
>>29647200
It was after that one that i hadnt gotten her quite right,, salena i sort of did as both the 2 pink gals
>>
>>29648003
Rip Kolaghan
>>
>>29648564
I'll drink to that one
>>
>>29645553
Because he produces content.
>>
>>29648780
Not very good content
>>
>>29648797
Well go ahead and create something. I want to see what "good content" you'll write
>>
>>29648857
How do you know I already don't? Unlike them I know when and when not to namefag
>>
>>29648857
>>29648935
Ladies ladies, both of you are equally faggots. Now shut up about it.
>>
>>29643781
>Fuck, have you been holding it this whole time?!
>In your claws is one of your soft core smut books that you hadn't finished yet.
>You'd never hear the end of this. You have to diffuse the situation, but how?
>D: "..."
"..."
>D: "...what's that?"
>You clap the book shut.
"Uh, nothing. Just a crime novel."
>Daze forms a weird smile on her face and steps closer to you.
>D: "From what I saw on the cover it doesn't look like a crime novel..."
>How much did she see?!
"Hey! Did you hear? That Pegasus from last week is finally seeing visitors in the hospital! I know how much you wanted to go scare her!"
>Daze's advance doesn't stop.
>D: "Ooooh, good on ya, trying to trick me! I've seen that face before, you don't want me to see that book!"
>Last ditch effort, you toss the book away from you.
>Daze dives for it and catches it.
>Now she's laying on the floor thumbing through the novel.
>So that's what doom sounds like: the rustling of pages...
>>
Like I said: If you don't like it, it's ok. But don't destroy the fun of others.

Just a reminder that the shitposts are probably from the same kid. Kolaghan isn't dead, he's just sick as he said. He's not getting down by this faggot. Stay cool, buddy.

Just ignore him guys. I guess we are all smarter than him and a reply is just what they want. Don't give them what they want.
>>
>>29649049
>As she lays there scanning your book of shame, she's completely quiet.
>You were afraid that she would immediately burst into laughter, but this is worse.
"It's not what you think..."
>She moves the book from her face, revealing a shit eating grin.
>D: "Lemme guess, you were holdin' it for your mate, yeah?!"
>Would she believe that? No, probably not.
>D: "What would Butterfly think of this...?"
"She, uh...she knows."
>D: "She knows?!"
>Daze let's out a hardy laugh.
>D: "Next you'll probably tell me that you read 'em together!"
>Daze's face slowly goes blank as she looks at you, your own blank face being the only answer she needs.
>D: "Are you for fucking real?!"
"Shut up..."

>You are Fluttershy, and your tea is almost done.
>You can hear the two dragon's muffled voices coming from the other room, followed by laughter from Daze.
>It was so nice of her to come and comfort Khoa when she's sick.
>You turn your head back toward your teapot when it starts whistling.
>You place the teapot and some cups on a tray and balance it on your hoof.
>You walk into the living room and almost drop your tray.
>Khoa is on top of Daze on the floor, slapping her furiously.
>Daze looks unfazed. In fact, she's laughing hysterically.
>>
>>29649091
>You are Khoa, and you're making your way to Daze's house.
>It's been a few days since she was over at your house, bugging the hell out of you.
>You expected her to come back over the next few days but she never did.
>Either way, you're feeling a lot better and you're ready to get to work.
>You're trying to prepare yourself for a week of being teased about your choice of literature and sexy roommates.
>You approach her house, but something's off.
>It's the noise...or lack there of.
>Usually when you head to Daze's on the way to work, she's carrying out her morning routine as loudly as she can to piss off her neighbor.
>But now you can't hear anything...
>Walking up to the front door, you start calling out to her and knocking on the door.
>You faintly hear Daze's voice coming from inside the house.
>D: "Uuuugghh...fuck off, cunt, not so loud!"
>From your experience with her, that means 'come in.'
>You enter the house and find her laying in bed and clutching a bucket.
"You look like shit. What happened to you 'not being a cabbage?'"
>D: "Get bent, ya bellend, this is all your fault..."
"Hey, I told you to get out before you got sick..."
>She tries to retort but ends up barfing in the bucket.
"I suppose I owe you one for visiting me the other day, I'll swing by after work. But in the mean time, maybe I'll call someone to take care of you for the day...maybe your neighbor would be willing..."
>She's still weak from vomiting not ten seconds ago, but she still tries to object.
>D: "N-no, I hate that cunt...hey!"
>You're already walking out the door and over to her neighbor's house.
>>
Oh look, the blogging faggot is back /s

Looks like I missed some god tier shit posting.
>>
>>29649383
And they still have their name on. Why am I not surprised?
>>
>>29631286
>You take a big, deep breath.
K: “Yeah, you're right Spike.”
>That's a true enough statement.
>True but also staying away from weird oddly specific feelings.
>But, this momentary clarity is shattered in one fell swoop.
>Spike just walks right over and gives you a hug.
>Not a very big one, but a small friendly hug.
>And it almost kills you.
>Your eyes clench shut, you strangle back a gasp.
>All together, you must look like an idiot.
>It's just a hug, not even a very special hug.
>But goddamn you are not taking it that way.
>>
>>29649610
>After a bit, Spike let's go.
>That little innocent grin further proves he was just being friendly.
>But you can't shake this weird feeling.
>Why do you have a feeling it should have been more?
>Or is it more that you /want/ it to be more?
>Nope.
K: “Ah… um… oh! F-Fluttershy needed me to uh…”
>You're floundering pretty hard.
S: “I get it, you're probably tired!”
>You instantly nod.
S: “I'll see you around then!”
>You mumble something as you leave.
>This is bullshit.
>This cannot be happening.
>>
>>29649617
>On your way home, you're greeted by Discord.
>Because leave it to them to show up at the most inappropriate times.
D: “Looks like you've had quite the day!”
>You glare at him.
K: “Please tell me you're behind this.”
>Discord chuckles, shaking his head.
D: “This is /all/ you!”
>With a groan you look down.
D: “I wouldn't worry too much, it's natural for the youthful to have certain... urges.”
K: “Shut up! It's- it's not like that!”
>Discord scratches his chin, toying with his next response.
D: “I know my second favor!”
>Shit.
D: “It's also pretty easy, given how you've been acting lately, you'll probably thank me! All you have to do is kiss your little friend Spike!”
K: “Oh come on! There has to be more productive stuff I could do!”
D: “There are, but productivity is always overshadowed by amusement, and the look on your face tells me this will be highly amusing!”
>You cannot believe the copious amounts of bullshit being flung upon you.
>Discord is forcing you to explore feelings you really don't want to explore.
>Maybe, just maybe, there's something there with Spike, but you don't care.
>You could do without figuring that out.
>There's some far more important things on your plate.
>But no, Discord needs to fuck with you.
K: “Fine… how long do I have?”
>A calendar pops out of thin air, Discord squints at it.
>They mumble to themselves about proper and improper times, crossing out dates and so on.
>You know this is all just to mess with you, to get you even more flustered.
>Unfortunately Discord knows what works on you.
>Finally, Discord circles a date on his calendar.
>A calendar you're positive they don't actually use.
D: “You have exactly two weeks! I expect all the details!”
>>
>>29649624
>Two weeks to kiss Spike.
>Why the hell is your life turning into some shitty rom-com?
>No, fuck it.
>You're not going to just play along.
K: “There has to be something better I can do! This is asinine! Why do you care so much about me being with Spike?! Two out of three of your precious favors involve me being with him!”
>Discord yawns a little, either faking it genuinely being bored by your anger.
D: “Oh. Are you done?”
>Seeing nothing else to do, you nod.
D: “Good! Now, seeing that you really are that oblivious, I'll explain it! You are at your core upset about your actions before you came here. These actions are related to a former relationship, right?”
K: “Well… yes.”
D: “So, seeing the possibility of a relationship blooming, I just have to see if it would crash and burn, or if you can handle it!”
K: “Fuck. You.”
>You cannot believe Discord right now.
>Okay, it's pretty believable coming from him, but you don't like it.
>He's using all of this just to get under you scales.
>Sure, that's what you expected coming in- but using literally what made you attempt suicide is a low blow.
>Probably the lowest blow you can imagine.
>And for what?
>Some convoluted lesson?
>For a sick joke?
>You don't really care.
>Right now all you can think is that a drink would be nice.
>A drink and someone sealing Discord as a statue again.
>That would be nice.
>But you're stuck in this pretty shitty situation.
>All you can do is play along and try to not give Discord what he wants.
>Whatever that is.
>>
>>29649632
It's good seeing you back, I was afraid I was going to be left as a lone writer again. I can't update enough for that

>>29649286
This was kind of a short episode this time around, I'll start back up on Tonic
>>
>>29650154
It'll take more than a virus and shit posted to keep me down.
>>
Now we need the other writers back
>>
>>29640311
>>
>>29650822
Hopefully punki shakes their sickness soon.
>>
File: 1489100614337.jpg (81KB, 640x647px) Image search: [Google]
1489100614337.jpg
81KB, 640x647px
>>29651459
Still dying, send help - Wouldn't namefag unless I was being addressed, but I am hanging around the thread. It's super fun.

Might try and churn something out sooner or later.

Farage bless.
>>
>>29651910
Guess I really am weird for keeping my name on. Oh well, I'll keep it up now just to annoy everyone's favorite snowflake. I'll probably turn it off for random bumps or things people don't really need to know it's me for though.
>>
>>29651935
It's fine doing it in thread, I just remove it when posting elsewhere or when I don't really need it. I forget to do it occasionally though.
>>
>>29651121
>>
>>29649632
the fuck is this script format of writing
>>
>>29652441
Green text is how most writings are done on here. Honestly when I started here I didn't like it, but went with the flow.
>>
>>29652552
I think he means the "K:..." "D:...", which though it makes sense to distinguish between the two characters, is a bit of a formatting eyesore.
>>
>>29652658
Any suggestions to fix that then? I'm definitely open to changing things up formatting wise if it'll help.
>>
>>29652678
Tbh just use descriptive sentences before someone speaks.
>Kora opens his mouth
>Discord chuckles and speaks in an amused tone
That stuff
>>
>>29652678
"Sample of current pov character speaking"
>"Sample of someone else speaking"
>>
>>29652331
>>
>>29652658
I know I do mine in a similar way, but no one has complained about it so far. I guess I can change mine if people want me to, but like I said, no ones really mentioned it
>>
>>29653137
>>
>>29653942
>>
File: 7.png (203KB, 716x607px) Image search: [Google]
7.png
203KB, 716x607px
>>29622691
redrew my favorites.
>>
>>29654250
Nice
>>
>>29653468
Yeah, I actually copied how you do it for the most part.
>>
>>29654825
>>
>>29655304
>>
Slow weekend, huh?
>>
>>29638775
>You are Twilight, and you thought that you were past this.
>The familiar stomach turning social awkwardness is hitting you.
>You're a princess now, a master of friendship, and you can't seem to get it together.
"Uh...nevermind, forget I said anything..."
>You thought you'd go out on a limb and see where it takes you, but it backfired.
>To: "Well now I'm curious, spill it."
>And you thought /you'd/ been oblivious...
"You've been here less than a week, you probably wouldn't know her."
>Anything to get you out of this hole you dug for yourself.
>To: "Try me, you'd be surprised how knowledgeable I am when it comes to the people here."
>The irony of that statement isn't lost on you, but neither is the red on your face.
>Well, here goes nothing...

Sorry guys, it takes me a long time to get inspired sometimes
>>
>>29656055
>You take a deep breath and close your eyes.
>You almost yell out your hasty response.
"She's a dragon, and she's got the most amazing figure you've ever seen, but she still finds a way to wear clothes that make it look even better! Her purple eyes could swallow you whole! It doesn't matter how dark it is, the slightest bit of light would glisten off of her! She's made me feel things that I've never felt before!"
>You take another big breath as you finish your long winded rant.
>One of your eyes peaks open to see her reaction.
>There's a look of surprise on her face.
>Could it possibly be...realization?
>To: "Holy shit..."
>A wave of relief takes over you. She finally got the hint.
>All it took was you being a sperg.
"Sorry I had to say it like that, I just wasn't sure how you'd react."
>To: "No, it's fine. Whoever she is, it sounds like she's fuckin' bangin'."
>You almost fall flat on your face.
>To: "Look, there's Glimmer! Now I just gotta find Spike and talk some sense into him..."
>You stare on as she walks ahead to the train station.
>>
>>29656332
I really think this whole back and forth is cute, but it is somewhat stretching my suspension of disbelief. Tonic is the straight man character in your story, and she's falling into some very non-straight man behavior. It's not bad, not by a long shot, I just wanted to point out you are sort of stretching the logical bounds of them being oblivious. Unless Tonic is playing coy or something, in that case this cute scene is even better.
>>
>>29656450
Yeah I see what you're saying, Tonic is usually on top of these things with Spike. This is one of those inconsistencies I was talkin about in >>29643386
But I'm gonna go ahead and say that she's really distracted from the recent developments her dreams have given her. Sorry for not thinking more
>>
>>29656681
No, no need to apologize. I can see her being distracted, and it does somewhat explain the behavior. Like I said, it's not /bad/ that she's acting like this, just important that this behavior doesn't over take Tonic's established character. Just something to note when continuing this story arc. Hitting on that explanation eventually when you switch back to Tonic could definitely help tie things together in a way that's believable.
>>
>>29656852
I'll definitely make it a point to clear it up within the next few greens. Thanks m80

If anyone sees any more inconsistencies like that, let me know and I'll come up with some bullshit to straighten it out. It'll help all the people who stumble upon my pastebin and don't have my dumbass commentary to smooth things over.
>>
>>29656332
>You are Tonic, and you're scanning the station for Spike.
>It shouldn't be that hard to find a purple dragon in a group of ponies...
>Glimmer stands by the train saying her goodbyes to Sunburst.
>You approach the two of them and say your goodbyes to Sunburst as well, you'll definitely have to come hang out with him again.
>You wanted to check out some of the cool things he has in his personal collection of magical bullshit, but you'll have to wait.
>Taking a break from the conversation you invaded, you decide to stop being a third wheel.
"Have you seen Spike?"
>SG: "Yeah he's already on board, he wanted to put all of our stuff into the storage units before they ran out of space."
>With a final wave, you head toward the train.
>Once inside, you find all of their luggage in some of the cargo spaces, but no Spike.
>You store your books in one of Twilight's bags so they don't get ruined or picked through.
>'Alright, Spike, you can't hide from me...'
>>
>>29657045
If she's being absentminded, tonic should realize what twilight meant next time she looks in the mirror, getting a little lost in the reflection of those purple eyes a bit herself.
>>
>>29657484
Hey! Don't get ahead of me!

>>29657435
>Ignoring the looks your getting from the other passengers, you start your search for Spike.
>It's like they haven't seen a dragon in a thousand years...you're hilarious.
>Alright, he's a bit taller now so he can't hide in small spaces anymore.
>Think of the most cliché place he could be...
>...The caboose.
>You slowly push past the passengers until you make it to the door that leads outside to the back of the caboose.
>Sure enough, you see a much taller Spike leaning over the railing doing some soul searching, the silly fucker.
>You open the door and walk outside.
>Now you can clearly take in Spike's "new form."
>He's not very different. Just regular 'ol Spike, except he comes up to your waist now.
>He actually looks like a real dragon now because he doesn't look so...compressed.
>Kinda cute...
>Spike notices the sudden movement behind him and whips around to be greeted with you.
>>
>>29657567
"Hiya, Spike."
>S: "T-Tonic! I-"
"What gives? You grow a couple feet over night and have me find out from Twilight?"
>S: "I gotta go um, put the luggage away!"
>Spike tries to walk past you into the train, but you place your hand on his arm to stop his advance.
>Spike halts and stares at your hand as if it's burning the scales off of his arm.
>S: "Tonic, you don't understand, I-"
"I understand that you had a bad dream."
>His face starts getting red.
>S: "Twilight told you..."
"Did you honestly think she wouldn't?"
>His silence answers your question for him.
>S: "I don't want anyone to get hurt...especially not you."
"That dream was a load of bullshit, nothing's going to happen."
>S: "You keep saying that word, but I don't know what it means."
"It means you're being crazy."
>>
>>29655771
>>
>>29658185
>>
>>29658775
>>
We aren't very talkative tonight, are we? What's your favorite kind of dragon?
>>
>>29659498
I'm a traditional sense, I've always liked western over eastern
>>
>>29659549
In not I'm. Mobile sucks.
>>
>>29659127
>>
No new green at the moment, but I do have a question!

It sort of feels like I've hit a wall with The Gold Standard. I like it and i know how these story arcs will progress, but whenever I sit down to write this, I'm forcing it- unlike my other works or even other greens. So, I think Khoa deserves a break? I have an idea for a quick little green I can pick up for a bit while I let Khoa and The Gold Standard rest for a bit? Not a cancellation but a hiatus really.
>>
>>29660443
Sounds good. It's not really any different from what I did with Equestria Five-0. Whenever I feel stuck or uninspired I just write an episode of that
>>
Partially finished update is a go.

>The clanking of metal objects and baleful moan of horns brings you back to reality
>When you open your eyes your gaze is assaulted with all manner of coloured banners whipping in the wind
>Focusing in, you see they're attached to poles coming from the top of large tents that have been set up across the immediate area
>All manner of gryphons surround you as well
>Some are bowing down in a semi-circle around you, and there are others coughing or in bandages laying against your body
>A heavily decorated gryphon at the edge of the praying group looks up from his strange, fiddle like instrument and gasps
>He begins babbling excitedly in a language you don't understand before running off towards the largest of the tents
>The worshipers chanting increases in volume and velocity, and some of the injured or sick at your feet utter quiet prayers of their own
>Despite the proximity of the ill gryphons, you feel remarkably at ease
>In fact, for the first time since awakening here, you feel well rested
>The soreness that had been slowly taking over your body had seemingly disappeared
>Your injuries from the first large fight had finally stopped their constant throb and ache
>You open your maw and let out a massive yawn, frightening some of the gryphons around your muzzle away
>More gryphons join the growing crowd of worshipers as you shift slight, adding to the cacophony of sound
>You ply your eyes around the crowd, spotting the old gryphon from the village among them
>Troublesomely, you don't spot Tremble among all the gryphons
>As you strain your eyes to look beyond the congregation, you still fail you see her, though the mass continues to grow outwards exponentially
>With your perusal, you notice a parting in the throng that moves steadily towards you
>As it draws nearer, you feel your anticipation building
>They may worship you, but whoever this was commanded their obedience
>>
>>29660786
>When the opening is a few rows of gryphons away, you raise your head fully, trying to portray yourself as regal as possible
>Your pride begins quieting the nervousness inside, you were a dragon dammit and you were going to act like it!
>Finally, the source of the disturbance arrives in front of you
>A small group of gryphons stand before you, many of them wearing ornately decorated furs and assorted regalia
>At the head of the flock is a being you can only describe as 'kingly'
>He towers a full head above anyone else in the entourage, wearing a gargantuan bear pelt stitched with gold threading
>The top half of the jaw sits atop his head, its gilded teeth surrounding his face like an upturned crown
>His eyes, though shaded, glint with an intelligent gleam that his massive figure would belie
>At his right hand is his absolute opposite, a wizened and hunched figure clinging to a staff decorated with dull yellowed bones
>The shriveled gryphon is, himself, heavily decorated, but with dark red glyphs painted over his ancient form
>But he carries himself with a force that his scrawny body seems to hide
>And then, from behind a squad of hulking guard gryphons, a comparatively tiny pony steps out and into your view
>You rumble happily and move your muzzle past the two high ranking gryphons towards Tremble
>She runs up and grabs the tip of your nose, beaming happily
>You hear someone clearing their throat on your right and look over to see a young looking gryphon decorated like a herald
>He opens a scroll in his hands and begins to speak in only mildly accented English
>”Presenting his most high majesty of the Great Rookery, slayer of the Ancient Svarbjern, conqueror of the Green Heath, he who has touched the sun, the Grand King Gunnar Arnesen!”
>Your gaze floats over to the announced king, who looks chafed after the end of the spiel
>In a surprisingly soft voice, though one that doesn't lack command, he speaks to his subordinate
>>
>>29660791
>”That will be all, Harald.”
>The herald, Harald, backs away bowing towards you and the king
>The king then turns to you and the pony still nuzzling your snout
>”Great dragon, as you heard I am King Gunnar, ruler over all gryphons. I beg your pardon for not making my pilgrimage to your presence earlier. Word has only recently reached my ears.”
>He bows low before continuing to speak
>”We have expelled the princess and her savage guards from these lands. They will not be allowed to threaten your glory any further.”
>You blink slowly, not entirely understanding
>The king takes it as a good signal and continues his speech
>”And as you can see, we have spread word of your awakening far and wide. Thousands have come to pay homage to you, and many more build shrines in their villages. And word still continues to spread. Soon all shall know of the glory of your reawakening.”
>At this, many of the worshipers cheer raucously
>The king straightens himself, a small grin tugging at the edges of his beak
>Clearly he is please with himself for his words, no doubt thinking them expertly chosen to appease your ego
>And if you were a real dragon, or had any idea what was going on, they probably would have
>The king fidgets in the uncomfortable silence before breaking it himself
>”So, great dragon, it is with the utmost humility that I implore you, command us. What is it that we lowly folk might do to appease your cosmic might?”
>A rumbling stirs deep within, and you find yourself reflecting on your dream
>A dream of dragons, of burning hills, and restoration
>You concentrate your will on the king, surrounding the comparatively small flicker of his own mind with the incessant furnace of your own
>And with that done, you impress upon him one singular word, taking all your focus to ensure nothing else is said
“North...”

Sorry for the length, I think of good moments and then have to plan how to reach them. More to follow, hopefully faster
>>
>>29660799
Finally caught up with your story. It's pretty fire, m8. Nice digits.

>>29657678
>S: "You can't know that nothing will happen for sure!"
"Yeah, but neither can you."
>With Spike no longer trying to walk past you, you grab him up into a bear hug, squishing his face into your chest.
"See?! Nothing's happening, you'll be fine!"
>He starts squirming and trying to push away.
>Damn, he's acting like your trying to drown him in a tub.
>Spike shouts something muffled into your dress, but you don't care.
>You'll hold him like this until he gets the point.
>Part of you is enjoying this, actually.
"How're you feeling, Spike? Is my mature body sending you into a frenzy? Are you about to turn into a monster?"
>He mumbles something again. From his tone, it sounds like an objection.
>Time for the big guns.
>You loosen your grip on him and he's finally able to raise his head and talk freely.
>S: "Tonic! You're crazy! You-"
>He falls silent as you plant a kiss on his cheek and hold it there for a good ten seconds.
>He's no longer struggling. In fact, he's gone limp.
>You release him back onto the ground and he stumbles as he tries to balance on his feet.
"Feel any different?"
>You can almost see the stars orbiting around his head.
"I know you've been to the dragon lands before. Think about all of the dragons there that intermingled without growing gigantic..."
>>
>>29661100
My god...the triple dubs.

"...So you're gonna stop being silly now, right?"
>Apparently not, he's lost in his own little world right now.
>A smirk stretches across your face.
"If you keep saying nothing I might have to do that again..."
>This seems to snap him back to reality, at least a little bit.
>He looks up at you again with manic eyes.
>S: "Don't! I can't take it! You're right, I was being dumb...I'll stop."
>You cross your arms and puff out some smoke from your nostrils in a huff.
"What are you saying, Spike? You didn't like that?"
>S: "No! That's not what I meant! I..."
>The textbook definition of a train wreck stands before you.
>Alright, he's had enough.
"Relax, Spike. I'm glad you could see reason."
>With the smirk still plastered on your face you spin around and flick Spike's nose with the tip of your tail.
>Still struggling to get back to reality, this sends him to the floor.
>Before you walk back into the train, you look back and give him a wink before opening the door.
>He just sits on the floor and watches you go.
>>
>>29661253
>Stepping through the door, you enter the train and almost jump out of your scales when you're greeted with a random pony.
>He's giving you a strange look and his gaze switches between you and Spike outside.
"Oh, um...how much did you see?"
>"Enough. Don't worry about it, kid, I've been through young love before..."
>Now it's your turn to be flustered.
"Hey, wait a minute! Him and I...it's not what you think...we are /not/-"
>The pony slaps your arm playfully.
>"Whatever you gotta tell yourself, kid..."
>That little fucker...
>You quickly storm out of the caboose before the pony sees how red you are.
>You enter the next car and are startled yet again, this time by Twilight.
>You close your eyes and resist the urge to curse the gods for trying to give you another heart attack...again.
>T: "Is something wrong? Where is Spike?"
>You let out a short breath to steady yourself.
"No, everything's fine. I was able to get through to him well enough."
>T: "What a relief, it's usually so hard to get through to him when he's like that. How did you do it?!"
>By being slutty.
"I'm just naturally persuasive."
>Is that what you call it?
>T: "Where is he now?"
"He's still in the back of the train, I thought he could use some time to let the talk soak in."
>>
>>29661549
>T: "Maybe I should give him some space then."
"That's probably for the best."
>Give him some time to make the swelling go down. Wink.
>What? It's not like you didn't notice...
>Twilight turns around and makes her way back to her seat.
>Starlight is already seated and looking out the window as the train begins to lurch forward.
"I'll be right there, I gotta use the little dragoness' room."
>You splinter off from Twilight and enter the restroom on the next car up.
>Once you've finished you business, you go to wash your hands.
>Again, you're not going to question the technology at work here, it's probably some magic bullshit anyway...
>As you dry off your claws, you glance into the mirror and start mirin'.
>Looking in the mirror never gets old.
>That's gotta be the hottest dragon in the world right there, and the dress only makes it better.
>Wait, that sounds kinda familiar...oh well, the thought escapes you.
>You lean in close to the mirror to further inspect your face and make sure there's no outstanding blemishes.
>Not that dragons can get them...but you never know.
>Eventually you catch yourself staring into your reflection's eyes.
>Like two sparkling amethysts, you could get lost in them.
>'Her purple eyes could swallow you whole!'
>The sudden thought smacks you in the back of the head.
>Tall, green, purple eyes, bangin' bod...dragon.
>Still staring into your reflection's eyes, you see the pupils begin to shrink.
"Uh-oh."
>>
>>29661887
and now we wait for shit to hit the fan or lewd, lewd is always good too
>>
>>29662028
Let me know what you guys want to see. I'm open to accommodate for some things that people wanna see. You wanna see Fluttershy romance, I'll toss in something.

You get the picture. I have a basic outline for the story, but the rest is just negative space to be filled with bullshit
>>
>>29660176
>>
>>29662327
Fluttershy romance definitely wouldn't hurt in my book
>>
>>29659498
We'll I've always been a fan of sea serpent kind of dragons
>>
So, The Gold Standard will be on a brief hiatus to get the juices flowing again as I start getting heavier on the actual plot.

Until then? We might have a new dragon in our midst to help fill the the time!
>>
>>29659498
Black ones, big as a castle and built like a craggy mountain. Don't breathe fire.

>Now you felt like you could actually focus on the things at hand, instead of getting sidetracked by your nudity.
>In your head, you compiled potential questions you would need to bring up with Princess Celestia.
>Mainly, whether or not there was some way to return you to your own world.
>You’d danced away from it last night, with that whole steak gag, but really you’d done it because you were a little scared to hear the answer.
>Being kept away forever from your friends and family on Earth was not a scenario that hope lent itself to.
>More practically, you’d need to discuss payment.
>You glanced sideways at Celestia, remembering that she could read your mind.
>The Princess didn’t seem to be focused on you however, she kept her eyes trained on guards mostly.
>It seemed like she was shaping them up, because every single one she passed straightened up.
>You had a bit of time to think then.
>You looked ahead, ponderous.
>It was almost certain that Princess Celestia would refuse any sort of payment, but that just didn’t jibe with you.
>You’d work if that’s what it took, maybe sign on as a maid or something.
>Images of you in a maid uniform surged through your mind, and instantly you felt embarrassed all over again.
“PHAcahGhh.”
>…Princess Celestia tried to hide it, but that cough of hers was obviously a boisterous laugh.
>You blushed and looked down at the claws on your scaly feet, trying to clear your head of all those lewd thoughts.
>It took a few floors to walk off that one.
>As you ascended, you noticed that the corridors were slowly becoming more and more devoid of maids, guests and foreign dignitaries.
>Soon, it was almost a grand occasion anytime you saw a resident of the castle, because they were always well groomed nobles trotting with prestigious pomp.
>The guards were only growing in presence, and experience, judging from their well burnished uniforms.
>>
>>29663018
>One in particular caught your attention.
>Princess Celestia stopped just to exchange a few words with him.
>You didn’t catch much, except that his name was Gleaming Star.
>Just a glance at Gleaming Star told the whole story though.
>He was obviously some sort of top guard, Gleaming Star’s armor was nearly as bright as Celestia was, and his white fur was spotless.
>The look in his eyes was calculating and professional, it put you in a cold sweat being subjected to it.
>Princess Celestia could read your mind, but it was like this horse was the lovechild of Robocop and Superman.
>You could practically hear him mentally compiling all of your traits and memorizing how you moved.
>…You gulped.
>But, slowly, you nodded at him.
>And Gleaming Star nodded back, smiling faintly.
>Princess Celestia had no shortage of protection.
>Gleaming Star trailed behind you and Princess Celestia from there on out, up and up the tower.
>His presence definitely made everything feel overwhelmingly secure, in addition to Celestia’s almost visible aura of calming warmth.
>And yet suddenly, four floors just before the top, you could have sworn that you were half a second away from being assaulted.
>It was unnerving to the extreme.
>You could hear nothing but the sound of your claws scraping softly and Princess Celestia’s hooves quietly clopping.
>You could see nothing but the lit hallway ahead, and although it was bright and decorated, it felt impossibly barren, as though every glance at it sapped away at your senses.
>Even the guards looked nervous, they kept shifting their hooves and adjusting their grip on their spears.
>You tapped Princess Celestia on the shoulder, brows furrowed and with your eyes darting around to make sure you weren’t being snuck up on.
>”Is this normal?”
>Princess Celestia glanced about, confused.
>Then suddenly, her face lit up and she nodded quickly, smiling.
“Ah yes, that must be one of my students’ work. She’s been practicing her Tension Spells…”
>>
>>29663024
>Celestia paused and lit her horn.
>All around the hallway you could see a faint sort of mirage becoming more and more visible.
>Each speck of dust caught in the air suddenly began to glow a bright gold and flocked around individuals up and down the corridor like sparks around fires.
>Instantly you felt relieved, all the tension was gone.
“There. Now, I will be just a moment.”
>You blinked and Celestia was gone.
>”What. Where-“
>A voice like grit spoke up behind you.
”Teleported.”
>You turned around and came face to face with a griffin.
>It was hard not to flinch when you saw him.
>His left eye and his beak were made of metal
>The steel had a dull shine to it, and you could see more than two or three nicks in both of his prosthetics.
>He’d almost certainly been using that same eye and beak for years now.
>You turned your gaze away from them.
“Ya hear me? Little lady?”
>Your eyes fell on his black feathers and grey coat, both dulled and criss-crossed with scars of cruel shapes and sizes.
“Hey. Ya dolt, listen up.”
>You snorted harshly, locking your eyes with the old griffin’s mismatched ones.
>”I’m no dolt you old feather duster.”
“Pfheh, so ya do have ears. Like I said, teleported, the Princess teleported away.”
>You nodded, but held the old griffin’s gaze sternly.
>You weren’t really sure why it was happening, but fog was blowing out of your nostrils in great billowing clouds.
>The fog helped get your point across, so you weren’t complaining.
>The old griffin stared back at you, with a mean set to his already grizzled and broken face.
>You could see a smile cracking through his mug though, and eventually you smiled too.
>This old bird reminded you of a certain friend of your Dad’s, well, one of his only friends.
>Tough, rough, and with a good sense of humor.
>>
File: gorget.jpg (679KB, 1280x989px) Image search: [Google]
gorget.jpg
679KB, 1280x989px
>>29663028
>The griffin stuck out his talons.
”Trench Watcher.”
>Applying a firm and even grip, you shook hands with him.
>”Columba.”
“Ya got a good clawshake Columba, ‘specially fer a little dragon lady. I’ll remember ya.”
>You smiled and nodded.
>”You too. We’ll have to share a drink or twenty.”
>You saw a bright glimmer in Trench Watcher’s one good eye, and an eagerness for camaraderie.
>The change in him was almost immediate, like all the years melted away so you could see Trench Walker in his prime.
>It wasn’t a change in body, or even look.
>It was in the way he smiled, the way he laughed and how his eyes held a friend’s eyes.
>Even his cold, sharp metal beak looked jolly, the way it rattled and clanged when he laughed.
>Trench Watcher patted you on the back and limped off down the hall.
“We’ll have plenty a time later on.”
>You smiled and waved at his back.
>”How do you know?”
>Trench Walker stopped, right before the corner.
“We’re both takin’ the back road, little dove.”
>And like that he was gone.
“A good friend to make, Trench Watcher is one of the most loyal griffins I’ve ever met.”
>You one eightied and nearly sweeped Princess Celestia off of her hooves with your tail.

Done for now. Be lurking.

Saw this sketch you did of Columba, blep. It's real GORGEous. Haha
>>
I just want to express my happiness and gratitude. Good job, Treasure Mage, Clarissa, Kolaghan and Woofr. I'd name my favourites, but fuck it, let's divide the happiness equally.
>>
>>29663114
Don't forget punki, they're a lurker a lot of the time, but when they show their name- it's always a treat.
>>
>>29663134
Aw shit. So add punki to the pile. I like the britbong dragoness too.
>>
And here we have the side project for while The Gold Standard is on hiatus. I call it: The Universal Solvent (open to change). A story so radically different that The protagonist was born female! I know, it scares me too.

>You couldn't be more excited right now.
>As you look over everything, you have to hold back giddy laughter.
>It's taken a while, but you've remained vigilant.
>And tonight, it is all about to pay off.
>The last step is merely moments away.
>Literally the press of a button away.
>One button to finally reach your goals.
>To leave this world in lieu for one of your own choosing.
>And, what's a better world than Equestria.
>Sure, My Little Pony has a stigma about it, but you've always had a soft spot for the newest iteration.
>And on top of that, the world just seems like a nice place to live in.
>Rubbing your hands together, you can't help but take a moment to reflect on how you got here.
>It all started with your undergrad work.
>You had chosen the oh so popular field of Theoretical Physics.
>You spent a good year or two as the only girl in a room full of well meaning but socially inept guys.
>Oh man, was James ecstatic to finally lose his virginity.
>Not that you're a bombshell or anything, but to him, you were a fucking goddess.
>You, a nerdy physicist who's social life ends the moment you're offline.
>Looking back, it was a pretty nice time.
>>
>>29663535
>But, if you had just ran along with your work there, you wouldn't be here right now, on the cusp of the greatest scientific breakthrough in history.
>No, no, your work there was a springboard for your true goal.
>You still remember that lecture on multiverse theory.
>It was painfully brief and lacking in solid proof, but man did you eat it up.
>The very concept was intoxicating to you, hell, it still is.
>So, you focused on that alone.
>The possibility of different universes outside of our own.
>This meant you leaching a lot of the school's funding for as long as possible without drawing too much attention.
>It was a lot of secretive work and late nights, but it did form the backbone of your theory.
>Fiction is only fiction to other universes.
>Even you know it sounds insane on paper, but the more you worked on it, the more it made sense.
>A creator of, whether it be an artist, author, play write, or fanfiction enthusiast, creates a new universe with the forming of a fictional world.
>This world, though designed completely out of creative means, becomes very real in it's own universe.
>The more fleshed out the creative property, the larger the scope of the universe.
>Our universe is something of the genesis of all other universes, the spawning grounds of all other realities.
>That's cool and all, but you're ready for a change of pace.
>>
>>29663543
>Right now you're sitting on the cold floor of the warehouse you've been renting.
>It's both your home, and your work space.
>And, it shall be the last place on Earth you will ever see.
>Your funding ran dry a lot quicker than you had hoped, leading you to MacGyver together more pieces of the technology than you would normally be comfortable with.
>But, you aren't looking for consistency.
>You only need it to work once.
>You finish off your dinner, tossing the greasy paper the burger was in to the side haphazardly.
>It's go time.
>With a deep breath, and an adjusting of your glasses, you start inputting commands into your computer.
>So far so good, no critical failures, no angry Vietnamese restaurant owners asking if you've been rerouting power again, just smooth sailing.
>Once you've got everything set up, you get up, stretching as you look at the far corner of your warehouse.
>Plastic explosive really is cheap on the bulk, a pleasant surprise when you were putting together your cover up.
>If this all goes according to plan, you'll be gone from here in an instant, with all your stuff here and rent past due.
>You can't let people find this tech.
>As much as you hate to credit the influence of certain corners of the internet in your thought process; you can't let "fucking normies" get a hold of this stuff.
>Yeah, you've spent too much time online recently.
>>
>>29663551
>Shitty memes aside, you've got some work to do.
>Well, more like work to finish up.
>You stroll over to your explosives, making sure the mechanisms are all ready to go when you make your exit.
>Man, people are going to think you were some kind of terrorist when they find any remnants of this shit.
>Oh well, sorry Mom!
>Maybe once you would have been worried about being on some FBI watch list, but tonight, you couldn't care in the slightest.
>You're not going to be here by the end of the night.
>Speaking of, you check your stopwatch on your phone.
>About two minutes left.
>You move over towards the launch pad, looking it over.
>Looks like a fucking mess, but it should work.
>You hope so at least, this thing took a lot of fucking electrical tape to keep together after that first trial.
>What's the worst that could happen if it fails?
>You die, you die like a bitch.
>In all honesty you could have probably ran the odds, but you also liked being able to sleep this past week.
>So, you're going in blind!
>But, you can probably guess the odds aren't good.
>>
>>29663561
>With roughly a minute left, you treat yourself to one last drink.
>You have no clue if they'll have beer in Equestria, but you assume they probably do not.
>So, you take one celebratory swig of the cheap shit you bought an hour ago.
>In hindsight, you should have gotten something better with the fifteen bucks still in your pocket.
>But what can you do?
>Once you've finished your little drink, you quickly take off the clothes you hadn't taken off the moment you got back into the warehouse.
>If David Cronenberg and Jeff Goldblum taught you anything, it's that foreign contaminates in shit like this don't end well.
>Good thing you installed that fly zapper weeks ago!
>With only moments left on the clock, you saunter over to the launchpad.
>In the moment, you're more restless than scared.
>You just want to know if this works or not dammit!
>If you're going to die, then lets get it over with!
>You admittedly lost track of the seconds as the light turns green.
A: "Oh sh-"
>Your remark is cut off instantly by the launchpad erupting in light, removing you completely from this universe forever.
>And that itself is followed by your explosives going off.
>Though you never got to see so, a part of you hopes you took out at least one wall of that Vietnamese restaurant.
>One hell of a parting gift that would be!

And that's our little opening! I'd love to hear your thoughts so far on it. And, here's the paste for it: http://pastebin.com/8LmMiVjm
>>
>>29663038
Good god, man. I thought you were gone! Don't scare me like that! I like Trench Watcher, him and Sizzle should play cards sometime

>>29663570
Taking a more scientific approach, interesting. It'd be pretty funny to see her trying to make sense of magic. Her and Twilight could really feed each other's fires
>>
>>29664197
Sssh! Don't give away my very broad and vague plot points!
>>
>>29662327
I'd love to see where this goes with Twilight
>>
>>29663570
>You're there in an instant.
>It doesn't even feel like you traveled, you feel like it's everything around you that's moved.
>And looking around, that's not too much of a logical leap if you disregard your endless research on the subject.
>You're right next to a tree in some cute looking forest area.
>Looks like a cartoon alright.
>Which means this actually fucking worked!
>The high of having your work be validated sends you into a fit of cringe inducing dancing.
>But you're in a whole different universe right now, and alone to boot.
>So fuck it!
>Once your weird dancing comes to an end and the adrenaline begins to fade, you notice something strange.
>You're still on two legs.
>Odd considering the fact that you should have changed to fit this universe.
>And ponies are quadrupeds.
>So, unless you're some evolutionary freak, something has probably fucked up.
>Great, what could the issue be?
>All expected issues would tend to involve you dying /before/ you got here.
>Wait a second…
>Your snout looks very odd, not at all what you expected.
>You touch the snout with your hands.
>Hands huh?
>You're one fucked up piece of Darwinism on crack if you're a pony.
>But, looking at your hands really gives you just about all the clues you need to know what's up.
>There are scales on your body!
>Eager to get the full picture, you look for a still body of water.
>The search is rather short, what with there being a convenient pond a few yards away.
>Without much hesitation, you stare into your reflection.
A: “What the fuck?”
>>
>>29664933
>A dragoness is staring back at you.
>Her piercing yellow eyes gaze unblinkingly at you.
>They're so big, wide with shock and awe.
>Quit being a faggot, you're having a staring contest with your reflection.
>Your horns are shaped somewhat like a bull’s, but on a smaller scale.
>They go straight out, then curve up.
>Well, not straight out or up, but it's a little early to be bringing geometry into evaluating your looks.
>Except for a pale underbelly, your body is covered in crimson red scales, With a few dark black ones towards the tip of your tail.
>Not a bad color scheme!
>You're getting just a little caught up in your looks as you flash a grin at yourself.
>Hot damn those teeth are sharp.
>Along with these claws of yours, you'd make quite the predator!
>Granted a mind such as yours would never be satisfied with such base action!
>Or at least you tell yourself that to feel all high and mighty.
>>
>>29664937
>After a bit, you've basically gotten used to the reflection.
>In doing this, you expected to become a pony of some sort.
>Becoming a dragon never really crossed your mind.
>And honestly?
>You fucking love it.
>You look sleek and fit, your still somewhat tall frame doesn't leave much else to be desired.
>In all honesty, you look great!
>There's nothing more that you want than to stroll into Ponyville right now and introduce their newest resident, but something is somewhat pressing.
>A name.
>Your old name probably won't fit a fantasy setting where the only other dragon is named Spike.
>So, a new name is in order!
>You ponder the possibilities for a bit.
>What should this draconian you be known by?
>What name shall be yours from this day forth?
>That's when it hits you!
>Flamel.
>The scholar who everyone believed was a great alchemist after death.
>It's only fitting, you've technically died, and have all this juicy human world knowledge.
>A comparison to being an alchemist doesn't seem too far fetched!
>Besides, you like the name.
>So why not?

And now she has a name! Meet Flamel, an eccentric scientist more than eager to love up life in her new reality.
>>
File: IMG_2025.jpg (95KB, 309x473px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2025.jpg
95KB, 309x473px
>>29664952
She seems like a really fun character. I can't wait to see more of her
>>
>>29664025
>>
>>29665653
>>
>>29665357
Glad you like 'Em!
>>
>>29664952
>With that settled, you decide to make your way into town
>Now that you're actually relaxed enough to take in sensory details, things are definitely interesting.
>Each step sees your claws dig a little into the ground.
>The fresh dew on the grass denoting it's early morning is a detail you hadn't expected to find.
>It seems that though this place has kept its soft, animated look to it, thing are more detailed than in the show.
>It makes sense, if this universe was completely accurate, you'd be 2D.
>You can't help but wonder how things are going down back on Earth.
>Someone has probably called the cops by now.
>All you can do is hope your “fireworks” did the trick.
>The sudden anxiety over this is actually surprising.
>You're a badass dragon now, you don't need to concern yourself with that!
>>
>>29666405
>Your walk into Ponyville takes practically no time at all.
>Within six minutes, you're on the outskirts of town.
>Taking a deep breath, you walk right in, swishing your tail around.
>You've got this.
>You own this shit!
>If there was a way to measure smug bravado, you would set the standard for dangerous levels.
>You recognize that, you're cocky- not stupid.
>But, you have just jumped from your reality to a new one.
>So you deserve this.
>What's the harm of walking around like you own the place?
>None that you can see!
>A few ponies look at you with confusion.
>New dragons are not a normal occurrence, and here you are!
>Some part of you wants to playfully lunge at one of the confused looking mares to fuck with them.
>But you /should/ try and make a decent first impression.
>So, you settle for waving.
>It's… a passable substitute.
>>
>>29666409
>You know exactly where you're going.
>Once you find it that is.
>There's a certain pony you're practically dying to meet.
>Twilight Sparkle.
>This is mostly because she's rather intelligent.
>And most definitely not because she's your favorite character abd you're looking to love out some weird fantasy.
>That would be weird!
>You really don't know why you're trying to rationalize this to yourself.
>Instincts maybe?
>Those weird, nerdy human instincts.
>After some internal debate over your “instincts”, you've found exactly what you're looking for!
>With a quick knock, you prepare to be met by…
>Spike.
>You groan, not the local you want.
S: “If you're looking for Twilight, she's not- oh hey! You're a dragon!”
F: “Really? I hadn't noticed!”
>Spike looks at you, confused for a second.
F: “It's sarcasm.”
S: “I-I knew that!”
>Sure he did.
>The little runt leads you inside.
>Sure enough, Twilight is not here.
>Looks like you're playing the waiting game.
>Because that's exactly what you had in mind, jumping through hoops.
>Oh well, at least you're getting tea out of it.
S: “Um… would you happen to be looking for another dragon?”
K: “Are you /really/ coming on to me?”
>Spike blinks a little, the phrase going right over his head.
S: “Um… maybe?”
>You laugh wildly.
>Maybe he /will/ be a little fun.
S: “It's just… we have another dragon in town, and she can't remember anything.”
>Another dragon, and an amnesiac at that?
>You don't remember a story arc like this one.
F: “What's their name?”
S: “Khoa!”
>Khoa.
>That's… a word.
>Some language’s way of saying gold.
>Characters are named after real things here, yeah.
>But how many characters have a foreign word as their name?
F: “Tell me more..."
>>
>>29666410
It's worth noting that The Gold Standard and The Universal Solvent are not canon with each other. Flamel does not exist in The Gold Standard, nor will she ever.
>>
>>29665848
>>
>>29666590
>>
>>29666833
Things are awfully quiet today
>>
>>29661887
>Was Twilight...coming on to you?
>It would explain all of the weird behavior.
Her being so suddenly nervous around you.
>Bringing up the subject of mates...
>Wait, was she actually checking out your ass?!
>No fucking way.
>Sure, you had some thoughts about her...but that's /you/.
>You'd come to expect this kind of degeneracy from you given your situation, but Twilight? The Mary Sue of Hasbro?
>A better question would be how did you miss the signs?!
>You're a master of dirty thoughts, how did a sperg like Twilight manage to throw that over your head?!
>You must've been distracted. Yeah, that's it.
>All of that business with Spike, and then that existential crisis of a dream.
>But still, its kind of embarrassing now that you think of it.
>She must think you're so dense!
>That must've took so much courage, and it just flew right past you.
>You look over at the door and cringe.
>You have to go out there at some point. You can't just stay in here forever.
"I can try..."
>But you're not gonna, you bitch!
>You have more important things to worry about, remember?! Just go out there!
>You make your way to the door slowly. You suddenly feel like your feet weigh eighty pounds.
>Pausing at the door, you can't seem to get a hold of the knob.
>How can you face her after that farce?
>You grit your teeth and force yourself through the door.
>As you enter the car where everyone is seated, you notice that Twilight isn't looking at you...good.
>But as you near them to take a seat, you realize that you've betrayed yourself.
>There's one important thing that you never asked yourself before coming out here!
>Do you feel the same way?
>>
>>29667419
>You are Spike, and you don't know where you are.
>You don't know what day it is or what time, or why you can't seem to move yourself off of the floor.
>All you remember is Tonic's embrace.
>Why were you trying to fight it? Weren't you afraid of something?
>You /were/ afraid of something.
>Then you felt her lips on your cheek, and it all went dark.
>Nothing else mattered and nothing else existed.
>That kiss felt like a hoof upside your head.
>You shake off your dizziness and rub your cheek.
>You feel your memory slowly returning.
"You really /are/ crazy..."
>"She really got to you, eh?"
>You almost jump high enough to touch the top of the train.
>There's some random pony standing next to you, looking out at the landscape.
"GAAH!"
>How long has he been there?!
>You settle down jump up on your feet.
"What are you talking about?"
>"Your marefriend. Looks like she did a number on you."
>He saw that?!
"Oh, she's not my-"
>"Yeah yeah, I know, you aren't in love. It's nothing, you're just friends, right?"
>He's chuckling as he says this.
>"You remind me a lot of myself when I was young. Had me a marefriend just like that gem of a dragon too. Her name was Daisy, and she was able to make me do anything she wanted..."
"W-well, what happened...?"
>"Not important. I just wanted to make sure you don't make the same mistakes I did. You gotta be spontaneous, kid, keep her interested. Mares can be real fickle, you know. And if you have something on your mind...don't let it go unsaid."
>And just like that, he walks back into the train.
>>
File: western eastern dragon.png (137KB, 564x614px) Image search: [Google]
western eastern dragon.png
137KB, 564x614px
>>29659498
I like the western dragon for their beastly monstrous element while for the eastern dragon it is more harmonious and majestic.
my favorite would have to be dragons that also have a personality though.

heres a drawing for fun
>>
>>29667770
>You think about calling out and stopping him, but decide against it.
>He shared some wisdom with you, and you should heed it.
>Be spontaneous, huh?
>Are you boring? Are you just not interesting enough for Tonic?
>You can change that, it'll just take some thought.
>And you shouldn't let things go unsaid...
>That part is harder to accept.
>It's good advice, it really is, but it's easier said than done.
>You have a hard enough time talking to her in general!
>You're too scared to tell her how you feel.
>But if you don't say anything, someone else will find her, and they /won't/ be scared to tell her!

>You are Twilight, and you can't believe how dense Tonic was!
>Maybe you didn't handle it in the best of ways...
>Obviously not. That's what you get for being a social outcast for most of your life.
>The clicking of claws on the train floor alerts you to Tonic approaching your seats.
>Alright, try to make it look like you aren't feeling downtrodden...
>Tonic sits next to Starlight and across from you.
>Her face looks different, like she's...uncomfortable.
>That's not like her. Even when she first got here she always acted like she'd been here forever.
>You haven't seen her like this since yesterday morning, when she had that bad dream.
"Are you alright? You look a little off..."
>Tonic flashes you a nervous smile and forces awkward eye contact.
>To: "Yeah, I'm fine...I was just...getting used to the technology on the train."
>>
>>29666412
Let see how she fucks with Khoa. She can't catch a break between her, Discord and Daze
>>
>>29668638
Khoa's a pro at being fucked with. If only that was a skill set that translated to getting shit done!
>>
There's not much conversation going on, it's kind of lonely
>>
>>29669016
I agree. Anybody got any questions they want to ask? Spark up some conversation
>>
File: get it together.png (156KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
get it together.png
156KB, 500x375px
Apologies for those waiting for an update. Life decided to get busy and I hit a wall for most everything recently. I'll see about sketching the dragons or writing something later tonight and hope that I can do shit.
>>
File: 1489284405125.png (128KB, 547x903px) Image search: [Google]
1489284405125.png
128KB, 547x903px
>>29663134
>>29663145
T-thanks.. Y-you too..
>>
>>29669574
Imho, your's is the best green here man
>>
File: IMG_0522.jpg (17KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0522.jpg
17KB, 275x183px
>>29669256
I know how shit can get m80, I'll be waiting for more

>>29669586
*sad emoji*
But seriously, this. You fill the Brit void that Selenia left. You have the potential to be more British than even her! Can't wait for more
>>
File: 1489520540433.jpg (66KB, 698x863px) Image search: [Google]
1489520540433.jpg
66KB, 698x863px
>>29669586
>>29669712
[Sweating Profusely]
Y-YOU T- I MEAN.. T-THANKS GUYS..

No, but really, thanks. I don't update very frequently, but that's just down to me being ill lately, and with my laziness on top of it, it makes me even slower than I would be normally.

I'm trying to think up where to take things next as we speak, but I'm not too sure. Might hit a point in the story and then turn it into a series of one-shots with a loose story line that follows along, or stick to a main story, and have a few one-shots thrown in along the way. Dunno'.

We'll see I guess. Just glad that people like the story and like the character so far. Love the misadventures of Khoa and Daze so far by the way. Been making me smile a lot, their chemistry is hilarious.
>>
File: IMG_5449.jpg (46KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5449.jpg
46KB, 500x384px
>>29670007
You said you had some one offs with Spike, trying to train him and what not. You can start there if you're stuck
>>
>>29669586
Seconding this.
>>
>>29671359
Stop bumping lizard threads.
>>
>>29671372
no
>>
>>29671359
>>
>>29671372
>Says to stop bumping lizard threads by posting on the thread
Thanks for the free bump anon
>>
>>29671999
Good digits, good bump
>>
>>29672312
It was worth it!
>>
File: 20170315_231503-1.jpg (3MB, 2096x2386px) Image search: [Google]
20170315_231503-1.jpg
3MB, 2096x2386px
fuck,, this better not flip i swear to god,, also ive been trying to write more for scylla,, ive gotten past the spoopy part and now trying to figure a way for this scenario to play out
>>
>>29666410
>This “other dragon” raises so many red flags.
>They appear literally out of nowhere, only remembering their name and a big fall.
>But by going by normal naming conventions here, their name makes no sense.
>You could really go for a drink right now.
>Note to self: inquire about alcohol.
F: “So… where is this Khoa?”
S: “Probably working on her delivery route right now.”
>A delivery route huh?
>Which means they’re probably in town, but you’ll have to pinpoint where.
>You’ll have to get a list of their stops, and then estimate their stride to calculate how far along it they’ve gotten.
>Your skills are already going to be of use it seems!
>Or, it seemed that way until the door opens.
K: “Hey, Spike, Twi’s got some mail.”
>Well, you /would/ have been able to figure it out.
>But, as long as she’s here, might as well use that!
>This “Khoa” is a shorty, that’s for sure.
>Taller than Spike, but not by any notable amount.
>And normally /you/ were the short one!
>You can’t help but smirk at how well you won the draconian gene lottery.
>Also, fittingly, Khoa is a golden color.
>The name is almost too on the nose.
>Granted, she could be called Goldie or some other horrible hippie garbage, but that’s beyond the point.
>Once she’s handed over the letters to Spike, you turn to her.
F: “Hey there, mind if we talk for a minute?”
>She’s only just now getting a good look at you.
>They look a little surprised to see you, probably because dragon population is so small.
>Taking her lack of refusal as agreement, you kindly drag her outside.
>She squirms a bit, but doesn’t pull away.
>That’s a good sign!
>>
>>29672484
K: “So, what did you want to talk about…?”
>They sound annoyed, but are hiding it behind a wall of not giving a shit.
>You can respect that, but also need to get a few things straightened out.
F: “Hello, I’m new to town! My name is Flamel!”
>There’s a flash of recognition in their eyes.
>Yeah, there’s no denying it, something is up with them.
>That or you’re crazy.
>The odds are a 60/40 split most likely.
>But, might as well keep pressing!
F: “Hmm? Do you know the name?”
>Khoa looks down a little, averting eye contact.
>They’re pretty awful at being secretive.
>Well, that’s not exactly fair.
>She’s probably great at faking amnesia when nobody can call her on her shit.
>But if she /does/ have amnesia, she probably wouldn’t have recognized your name.
F: “Just to clarify, my first name isn’t Nicholas, just Flamel.”
>The way they jump at hearing a human name basically confirms it.
>This dragon knows about humans.
>You lean in close, smirking.
F: “How do you know about Nicholas Flamel? Amnesia or not, how does a dragon know about a human?”
>They’re trying to come up with an answer to it, but nothing seems to be coming out how they want it to.
>You half expect her to try running away from you.
>Hell, you half hope she does! You’d love to try running in this body.
>But, no such luck for you it seems.
>Khoa sighs, before dropping a little bombshell.
K: “This dragon /was/ a human.”
>>
>>29672487
>You don’t know what you were expecting.
>Honestly the idea of them actually being human didn’t cross your mind.
>Yeah, it should have been at least considered, but you’re supposed to be the only former human here!
>Could you really be only the second person to do this?
>But, you should have seen reports on this!
>Unless they covered their tracks like you did.
>Dammit! How dare they steal your idea?
F: “Fess up! Did you steal my research?!”
>Khoa looks at you like you’ve gone crazy.
K: “What the hell are you talking about?”
F: “My research! You bummed off my work on multiverse theory and got here first!”
>Her eyes light up almost instantly.
K: “Is /that/ how I got here? W-was I some test subject?!”
>That’s… scarily possible.
>Maybe someone did steal your work, and had enough self preservation instinct to not send themselves first.
>Fuck why didn’t you think of that?
>>
>>29672492
>However, the more you discuss this with Khoa, the less likely it is that she was some test subject for a rival in the field.
>Based on her account, she got here after trying to kill herself.
>Dark, sure, but definitely not what it would take to get her here.
>You explain, in layman’s terms, the launchpad and the process of getting it to send someone.
>Khoa seems disappointed by this.
>It seems like she’s been trying to investigate her waking up here, and this was her biggest possible lead she’s found.
>Tough shit.
>As cool as some kind of multiverse hopping laser would be, there’s no way that exists and can be used with accuracy on some depressed shit head jumping from a window.
>The point still stands that you are /not/ the first human to come here and randomly become a dragon.
K: “So… you just got here?”
>You nod, motioning for Khoa to sit down.
>You’ve both been talking for a good bit, might as well get comfortable.
K: “Gotcha. Hey, did you ever watch the show?”
F: “Well no shit, if I didn’t I would have shot for literally any other reality. Why?”
>They rub the back of their neck, trying to push out an awkward question.
K: “You don’t remember them having coffee, do you?”
F: “Of course not! There’s no way… wait, are you implying?”
>There’s no way in hell.
>They’re fucking with you, they have to be.
>>
>>29670007
Couldn't agree more on their chemistry. Our dragons make a very good duo.
>>
Also, sorry if it seems like I've slowed down. I'm writing green for three threads and try to rotate between them evenly!
>>
File: IMG_5895.gif (926KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5895.gif
926KB, 500x213px
>>29672395
Oh shit, nice pic. I can't wait for this green

>>29672493
Ooh boy does this mean what I think it does?

>>29672552
That's pretty impressive! I struggle to get like, 3-4 greens a day in /1/ thread. I need to get my shit together
>>
>>29672799
I think it does mean what you think it does!

And thanks, I'm nowhere near as far in my other greens compared to The Gold Standard, but they've been received well so I keep them up! And I think you're doing fine Mage!
>>
>>29672493
F: “How would they even /have/ coffee?”
>Your head is hurting.
>Could they really have advanced far enough to start brewing coffee?
>Does this mean alcohol is possible?
>Focus! You've got a bigger issue right now.
K: “I was hoping /you'd/ know Ms. Physics!”
>You roll your eyes at your new assistant.
>She hasn't exactly /officially/ become your assistant, but you could definitely benefit from having another former human working with you.
>Plus she's already /assisting/ you.
>So, she's your assistant as far as you're concerned!
>But, less on that, more on the matter of advanced brewing techniques.
>Your own exploits will have to be put on hold for a little while it seems, this is just too curious to pass up!
F: “When did you drink this coffee? How was it?”
K: “A week or so ago? It tasted pretty good, but was far from perfect…”
>You'll have to go investigate this yourself, and once you've gotten your answers, you can do your own work.
>Whatever that work will be.
>You stand up, stretching a little.
K: “Need me to show you the way?”
F: “No, why would I? The layout here is pretty simple”
>For some reason, Khoa looks a little flustered by that.
K: “R-Right… lead the way then…”
>With pleasure!
>>
>>29672913
>You're Khoa, and you don't know what to think.
>Out of the blue some dragon shows up- that's weird enough.
>And /then/ they start dropping references to Nicholas Flamel?
>Leave it to your sorry ass to not be able to hide your recognition of the name.
>Seriously, you'd be a shitty poker player if you crack this easy.
>But, at least this Flamel is also formerly human.
>Although from the sound of it, her coming here was very intentional, and she has no clue why you're here.
>You sigh, that laser theory seemed so airtight in your head.
>And now you're helping her look into something that's sort of bothered you- coffee.
>You're not complaining, you love having coffee here, but the fact that it's here is very strange.
>Something hits your face, snapping you out of your daze.
F: “Khoa! Look!”
>You sigh, looking over at the alarmed vendor and her wares.
>Be sure to apologize for Flamel once we leave…
>The vendor is selling fruits, nothing special.
>Slightly annoyed, Flamel points at what she threw at you.
>A dark cherry.
K: “So?”
F: “These can be used to brew coffee!”
>Oh.
>Oh!
>Wait...
K: “Really?”
F: “I bet that English major has helped you /so/ much.”
>Jokes on her, you dropped out!
>The vendor chuckles softly.
V: “You dragons and your coffee cherries… Ever since Tonic got here...”
>You and Flamel simultaneously look at each other.
>Who the hell is Tonic?
>>
>>29613062

There was this awesome green recently, going on about Anon, being an ironically edgy dragon and Spike, acting as his teacher. Is it being continued? Also, which pastebin is that?
>>
>>29673079
We don't know what happened to that Anon. No Name, No pastebin nothing. All I know is that he's dead, Jim.
>>
>>29673115

Really? That's... extremely disappointing. Came to this thread for the first time just for that and it ain't here. Damn.
>>
>>29673024
>You are Flamel and you are chewing out your assistant.
F: “You're telling me that you've been here for two months and Spike never /once/ mentioned another dragon?!”
>All Khoa can do is shrug, she honestly has no idea.
>Fucking English major idiot.
>Apparently another dragon has been living in town, one who flat out invented coffee, and named it coffee.
>They have to be human, there's no way they aren't.
>So you're the /third/ to get here?
>Un-fucking-believable
>Khoa looks really spooked for some reason.
K: “I… I asked around about other dragons! People said I was the second one to move in!”
>She sure sounds adamant about this.
>But this pony talks like Tonic has been here longer than Khoa.
>Two humans turned dragons, neither knowing the other exists until you showed up?
>Your mind is starting to race with theories.
>You'll have to meet Tonic before confirming anything, but maybe your theoretical physics degree still has some use here.
F: “Fuck yeah, things are getting interesting!”
K: “H-hush!”
>>
So, if it wasn't obvious, The Universal Solvent is a cross over fic with some reality bending/multiple realities shit! Just thought I'd make it clear before things get weirder!
>>
File: IMG_1705.jpg (36KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1705.jpg
36KB, 600x450px
>>29673164
>Fucking English major idiot.
>>
>>29673161
There's still plenty more good stories
>>
File: 8.png (54KB, 438x358px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
54KB, 438x358px
Hey, i'm still looking around and enjoying it over here. fun stuff.
Anyone got ideas of what I can draw?

I cannot guarantee that it will be good. still practicing.
>>
File: IMG_3159.jpg (103KB, 463x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3159.jpg
103KB, 463x700px
Trying to pull something outa my ass for Tonic, but I'm a little stuck again. I'll get through it, but for now I can fall back on Equestria Five-0. Sorry for anyone who wants me to be competent, it's not happening today.

>You are Khoa, and today is a big day.
>You and Daze have been called to Canterlot by none other than Shining Armor!
>The captain of the guard, /the/ guard, the man upstairs!
>You almost stayed up all night polishing your armor and making sure your uniform is in presentable condition.
>You even busted out your dress sword! It's a little awkward because it's almost as long as you are, but it commands respect!
>You wonder what he wants to talk to you about.
>Maybe it's a promotion! You and Daze have been cracking down like mad!
>You march toward the castle with a self inflicted smile of pride and entitlement.
>Daze said she would meet you at the castle, she wasn't willing to wait for you to get all dressed up.
>You hop up the marble steps to the castle's entrance, flashing a smile to the guard ponies as you do.
>You reach the top of the steps and your smile almost immediately vanishes.
>Daze stands leaning against the castle walls near the doors...in her street clothes!
>>
>>29674579
Can you draw everyone's favorite crime fighting dragon duo? There's not enough art of them yet...

>>29674727
>What the hell?!
>You again attempt heat vision, but it yields no results.
>She doesn't seem to notice you yet, she's currently gesturing to a guard who...gave her the wrong look apparently.
>You stomp in front of her and cross your arms, one of your hands reaching up to pinch the bridge of your nose.
"Daze...of all the days, why did you have to pick today to be...you!"
>D: "What are you on about, now?"
"Remember the conversation we had yesterday?"
>Daze looks up and to the right as she recalls yesterday's events.

>She had paid another visit to Fluttershy's cabin.
>The damage had already been done, you might as well just let her come around now...
>You were busy preparing your armor and sword, and she was busy sleuthing through your bookshelf.
>She stumbles upon your collection of...love stories.
>You say stumble, she was deliberately searching for them.
>She thumbs through one of the novels as you speak.
"You should really get out your armor for our visit tomorrow. It's probably never seen the light of day, it'll be more immaculate than mine!"
>Her emotionless eyes never leave the page as she answers.
>D: "Yyyyyyyuup..."
"Seriously, you could really impress the captain! Wearing armor is really not that bad, just give it a shot."
>She turns a page.
>D: "...You got it, mate."
"You're not convincing me..."
>Daze suddenly brings the book closer to her face and begins scanning the words fervently.
>D: "Oh...OH...oh shit!"
>Her face turns a crimson tint.
>You let out an exasperated sigh and snatch the book from her.
>D: "Oi, I was..."
"You were what, reading it?"
>D: "What?! Nah, that shite's for the birds..."
>You toss the book over on your bed and Daze stares at it longingly.
"That's what I thought, now promise me that you'll at least wear your chest piece and pauldrons tomorrow."
>D: "Yeah yeah, whatever you say mate..."
>>
>>29675055
>D: "...I don't recall."
"Bullshit."
>You pat her down, beating the dust off of her jacket.
"You're going in front of the captain of the guard in your street clothes, and they're /dirty/ no less!"
>Your eyes scan her imperfections, eventually landing on her hair.
"You couldn't even be bothered to fix that fern you call hair!"
>You use your wings to hover by her head and try to fix her hair.
>She tries to swat you away.
>D: "Oi, my hair style is meticulously planned!"
"Yeah, it takes hours to perfect. Hours of sleeping on it!"
>As you continue to fix her up, a slap fight breaks out as she tries to swat you away.
>Before it escalates further, you stop, realizing that you've made a small scene.
>You back away from her, looking around at all of the other ponies staring at the two of you.
>Daze waves them all off.
>D: "Bugger off you stupid gits!"
>They all continue about their business, and you make for the doors.
>Both of you enter the castle and begin walking to your destination.
>D: "It ain't the end of the world. I could just tell the bloke that leather jackets and jean shorts are the highest form of fashion where we're from."
"But then I would look bad!"
>D: "Oh well, I don't think the cunt likes me anyway..."
"You...you've met him before?!"
>D: "Wot? Yeah, everyone took interest in the first dragon guard. You tellin' me they didn't ask to see you?"
>Son of a bitch...
"Wait, what did you do?! What did you say to him?!"
>D: "I didn't do anything, he just overreacted to something I said..."
"You're full of shit! What did you say?!"
>>
If you had to choose, which of my greens would you prefer to see updated next?
>>
>>29675827
I gotta see more from Flamel
>>
>>29675634
>Your fate might be sealed before you even talk to him.
>Whatever she said, it couldn't have been good, and you're going to be associated with her!
>Not to mention whatever she might say this time!
>D: "I may have cocked it up by takin' the piss out of his girl..."
"Princess Cadence?! You are un-be-fuckin'-leavable!"
>D: "Oi, what was I supposed to do?! He tells me his girl is the princess of love!"
>She starts laughing as she recalls the experience.
>D: "I was all, 'mate, that makes your girl sound like a bloody slapper!'"
>You answer her through gritted teeth.
"And he understood that?"
>D: "Him? Nah, he didn't get it, his lady went off her nut though..."
"She was in the room?!"
>D: "Yup, she knows her onions too. We had a right good time havin' a go at each other!"
"Alright, it's decided. You are no longer allowed to open your mouth! You've lost that privilege!"
>You near the room where you're supposed to meet Shining armor and pause, taking a breath and shooting Daze a glare before the guards allow you entrance.
>The doors open to reveal a war room with a large table in the center with a strategy map on it.
>Guards are stationed in some of the corners, and Shining Armor waits near the table with Cadence, who is holding their child.
>Fuck, she's here.
>No, it's fine you told Daze to let you do the talking.
>They see you enter and turn to greet you.
>You open your mouth to speak, but you hear Daze's voice instead.
>That's funny, why does your voice sound like Daze's?
>Confused, you look over to Daze.
>SHE'S TALKING!
>D: "Hey, bint, see you shat out a brat! Good on ya, who's is it?!"
>>
>>29674579
Maybe Tremble climbing on Draganon's head?
>>
>>29674579
Wouldn't mind seeing Flamel, I described her recently and it's on my pastebin.
if You do, her horns are a little small. I compared them to bull horns, but they aren't as big as a bull's
>>
File: 1489104168417.png (149KB, 337x338px) Image search: [Google]
1489104168417.png
149KB, 337x338px
One-shot coming tonight ft. Daze and Spike. This one-shot can be considered to take place in the same timeline as the main story, as it doesn't effect the plot of the main story at all.

Should be posting it within the next half hour or so. I'm back in business boiz.

My pastebin can be found at pastebin.com/u/punki if anyone wants to be kept up-to-date with the main story and/or familiarise themselves with the character.
>>
File: 1487376785611.jpg (88KB, 640x656px) Image search: [Google]
1487376785611.jpg
88KB, 640x656px
As promised, punki delivers. This is just a one-shot, so don't expect anything amazing. If you guys like this sort of thing, let me know, and I will write more of them.

>You are Spike, Ponyvilles very own native dragon.
>.. Or one of them anyway.
>A few years have passed since you met your friend Daze, and she's uh.. Well.. Different.. To say the least.
>You always found her mannerisms and quirks really crude, which is why a lot of the ponies don't understand her, but she's a good dragon (or person, as she likes to be called) at heart.
>"For fuck sakes Spike, you're giving me a fucking headache, fuck off."
>Yup, that's her, good ol' Daze.
>She's currently sprawled out on your couch in a white tshirt with a cap over her eyes as she groans with her hands grasped to her head in pain.
>For whatever reason, she seems intent on always wearing at least /some/ form of clothing.
>You couldn't imagine anything worse than being constricted by clothing, especially when you're not feeling too great.
>It's apparently something about her not being a uh, "fucking slag" as she put it when you questioned her about it that one time.
>Yikes.
"C'mon Daze, I've told you, you can't stay here when you're drunk. Twilight would kill me if she found out!"
>"For the last time, I'm not pissed, I'm just hungover. There's a big difference. Now, give me peace, quiet, water, and some toast, or fuck off."
>If it wasn't for Twilight being away right now, your head would be on your name.
>>
File: 1486165311866.png (518KB, 531x726px) Image search: [Google]
1486165311866.png
518KB, 531x726px
>>29677142
>You shudder at the sheer thought.
>She has enough of a problem with Daze being around at the best of times, but after the alcohol fuelled party she started at the end of last year, drunk Daze is permanently banned from the Twilight Sparkle household until further notice.
>Turning the basement of the castle into a nightclub was apparently the final straw for your purple friend.
"Fine, fine, I'll go and grab you something to eat. You want ice with your water or no?"
>She flicks her cap to the side to meet your eyes with her own bloodshot and baggy half-lid eyes before letting out her remark in a pained tone.
>"Mate, I don't give a fuck, just get me some scran before I have you as a fucking appetiser."
>As you scramble off to make her some food, you hear her say "cuck" under her breath before giggling to herself and flopping back down into place.
>Some time passes while you're fixing Daze her toast, and after burning it for the second time, you've finally got it just how she likes it.
>Black, but not burned to the point of being charcoal, and a generous amount of butter that she always demands is "entirely melted" before you bring it to her.
>You plate the stack of toast up, and grab her a quick glass of water before making your way to the living room to see her lazily flop her head back over the arm of the couch causing her hat to fall off onto the floor.
>"Now then."
>>
File: 1488687865376.jpg (41KB, 680x793px) Image search: [Google]
1488687865376.jpg
41KB, 680x793px
>>29677153
>She rolls her head to the side before reaching down and grabbing at her cap a few times before finally snagging it and pulling it over her head as she sits up with her legs kicked up to her side where she lays.
"Toast, almost nuked, but not quite, and a tall glass of water. Done."
>She practically takes your hands off as she snatches the plate from you at lightning speed as she begins to munch on a piece of toast before swallowing and letting out a satisfied sigh of what you assume is satisfaction.
>Feigning a sob and a wipe of an imaginary tear, she looks straight at you.
>"I don't think I've ever said this before and actually meant it Spike, but I fucking love you, you legendary little shit"
>As she says this, she reaches out and gives you a hug before making a fist and nuggying your head and kicking you up the butt causing you to be pushed away.
"Hey, what was that for!"
>>
File: 1488987555738.jpg (18KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1488987555738.jpg
18KB, 499x499px
>>29677164
>"For being a gay cunt. Now fuck off and get that bastard toaster back on. I'm only just getting started here."
>She shoots you a smirk and a wink before turning her attention back to destroying her plate of food.
>Despite how crude she is.
>Despite the things she says.
>Despite the way she acts.
>She's one of your closest friends, and you wouldn't change her for the world.
"Sure thing Daze"
>You turn back around to walk away with a smile on your face.
>"Oh, and Spike?"
"Yeah Daze?"
>"I have some friends coming round', so you better make sure Twilight isn't coming back for at least another three or four days. This place is going to be a fucking mess."
>You are Spike, and Twilight Sparkle is going to literally murder you.
>Fuck.
>The end.

Hope you all enjoyed this little one-shot thingy. Feedback, suggestions, criticism, and general "kill yourself, punki's" are welcome.
>>
File: IMG_5712.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5712.png
2MB, 1334x750px
>>29677181
He returns! Ayy man, this was really fun to read.

Plot, one-offs, whatever is easier for you, my man. I'm here to read some fun stories, and you deliver
>>
So...there's still people reading, right? The past few threads have just felt like there's only been like 10 people in the whole thread.
>>
>>29678437
Of course we're reading ya nong.
>>
>>29678437
there were 106 posters in this thread. I guess there are more than 10. I enjoy and link it to others as well. I also know that there are still some people from the old "Be a female dragon for Spike" thread.
>>
>>29613057
>>Could they really have advanced far enough to start brewing coffee?
>>Does this mean alcohol is possible?
Alcoholic beverages have literally existed since the Stone age.
>>
>>29679015
Doesn't mean a cartoon's universe would have them
>>
>>29679196
Wine, Cider, Mead, Sake, and Beer were thought to have been first made on accident as a byproduct of early food storage, so those are likely to exist already, though a former human might end up being the first to make distilled spirits
>>
>>29673164
The Mark was quite satisfying
>>
>>29679241
Oh hey, glad you liked it!

>>29679015
>>29679239
Fair points, was really basing on the logic of "it's not in the show, so it doesn't exist there yet" unless Hasbro threw in booze and I totally missed it.
>>
>>29679249
I wouln't think Rainbow dash would have been so excited about nonalcoholic cider
>>
File: 20170316_230155-1.jpg (3MB, 1839x2719px) Image search: [Google]
20170316_230155-1.jpg
3MB, 1839x2719px
bumping with a sketch
>>
>>29673164
>You are Tonic and you aren't sure what's going on.
>This morning you woke up in a place you are definitely not familiar with.
>Not your room in the castle, not any room you remember from the show, but it's vaguely familiar.
>Sitting up to look around, you notice shelf of books sloppily stacked.
>Looks like the books you got from the library recently.
>Wait, weren't you on a train?
>Spike was taller and arguably horny, Twilight was coming on to you, and that dream you had…
>Maybe it's good you're /not/ dealing with that right now.
>Still though, where the hell are you?
>You head out of the room, finding yourself in a little shop.
>Well this is new.
>The room opens up to the area behind a counter, there's assorted ingredients lining the shelves and a large cauldron over to the side.
>You sniff at the air, noticing a familiar smell.
>Is that fucking coffee?
>Upon further inspection, it looks like this place is all about making the stuff.
>Since when is there a coffee shop in Ponyville?
>And when did /you/ start living in it?
>As you keep trying to piece together how you went from a train to apparently being a barista, the front door opens.
>Why the hell wasn't your door locked? Someone could have robbed you!
>No, not the time to worry about some shop you didn't even know you ran.
>Two dragons just walked in.
>You've definitely never seen them on the show.
>The taller red one walks up to your counter like they own the place.
>Hell, at this point that wouldn't surprise you.
>F: “You're Tonic, yes?”
>Great, it knows your name.
>F: “Inventor of coffee, your ‘special tonic’, yes?”
>All you can do is nod really.
>This pushy red bitch points a claw at you.
>F: “You are a human!”
>She has no idea what she's-
>Wait what did she just say?
>She's officially got your attention.
>>
>>29679648
>As the red bitch, or Flamel as she insists, explained, apparently every dragon in the room was once human.
>She got here in some crazy science experiment and the other one apparently killed herself.
>What a weird duo.
>F: “So, how did you get here, what was the last thing you did as a human?”
To: “Um… well, it involved a heart attack and a picture of a banana…”
>They're both looking at you like you're a retard.
To: “I uh, mean that-”
>Flamel shakes her head.
F: “Just, just don't.”
>You swear you can hear her mutter “faggot” under her breath.
>Fucking great.
>K: “Anyways… apparently you've been here for a while. And although Flamel got here today, I've been around town for months. And I've just heard of you today for the first time.”
To: “That's… impossible! I've been here for a while, and not running a coffee place.”
>Confused looks all around, even the bitchy one seems stumped.
To: “I lived in the castle, with Princess Twilight up until today.”
>Khoa looks up, surprised.
>K: “Twi isn't a princess yet here!”
>Bitchy gasps eagerly.
>F: “Could this be a time paradox?”
>Right before she gets to start rambling, the door opens again.
>Another dragon.
> Holy shit are you even minority anymore?
>?: “Oi!”
>>
File: IMG_0683.jpg (428KB, 2459x1884px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0683.jpg
428KB, 2459x1884px
>>29679581
Lizard centaurs...I totally forgot about those guys. Looks great.

>>29679652
This is quickly becoming a fever dream, and I fucking love it.
>>
>>29679981
Fever dream is a good way to put it, I have an explanation but it's not quite time for Flamel to figure it out just yet!

The insanity has just begun
>>
Bump limit approaches, someone should think about creating the next thread
>>
>>29680007
No sense in making one until we hit 500 and sink to at least page 5 or 6. Just clutters the board.
>>
Shitpost
>>
Die
>>
Bye Felicia.
>>
>>29680207
>>29680208
>>29680216
Well played...
>>
File: 1466694367654.jpg (41KB, 468x301px) Image search: [Google]
1466694367654.jpg
41KB, 468x301px
>>29676672
>"I was all, 'mate, that makes your girl sound like a bloody slapper!'"
>"Hey, bint, see you shat out a brat! Good on ya, who's is it?!"
bloody hell
>>
>>29676875
Yeah I will get on it. Have no idea how I forgotten.

Do you have any idea on what the hair/scalp region should be like? I didn't see you describing it
>>
>>29680574
I kinda pictured their head shape being similar to Daze's. Didn't really picture them having hair, but if you think it would help their design, add at your leisure!
>>
>>29680007
Please don't let punki make the new thread.
The lad's a bloody pillock when it comes to making threads, he's quite alright otherwise.
>>
>>29680735
Any suggestions? Should I use the old template or the new one?
>>
>>29680728
alright.

Take a look at this:
>>29654250
the dragon at the right seems close to what i imagined at first coincidentally. Also seems to match her temperament. That might also be a good start off point for the design. Your thoughts?
>>
>>29680753
Previous thread seemed to have a good template going.
>>
File: 1481106346508.jpg (27KB, 540x187px) Image search: [Google]
1481106346508.jpg
27KB, 540x187px
>>29680735
>tfw you're right.
Someone should probably get on making a new thread though, because we're sinking fast, and if you don't want me to do it, we're kinda' stuck in a hard spot.
>>
File: making me nervous.jpg (175KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
making me nervous.jpg
175KB, 960x960px
>page 9
Any time now lads...
>>
nu bread when?
>>
File: IT'S NOT READY YET.png (1MB, 982x819px) Image search: [Google]
IT'S NOT READY YET.png
1MB, 982x819px
WORKING ON IT
>>
Fresh hatchling:

>>29681300

>>29681300

>>29681300
Thread posts: 502
Thread images: 82

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.