[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Darkest Hour CYOA 11

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 2

File: 1483364224436.png (4MB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1483364224436.png
4MB, 2000x1333px
It is a time of legend.
Six months have passed since the Celestial Siblings defeated Discord and turned him to stone, but now their glorious vision for ponykind is in ruin.
Solar and Night Guard, who once fought side by side against the abominations of the chaos god, are now locked in brutal civil war.
Nightmare Moon musters her forces, the Castle of Two Sisters the object of her wrath. Celestia herself waits for her wayward sister there.
As the flames of war spread throughout the Equestria, ponykind will be put to the ultimate test.

Catch up here: https://www.anonpone.com/dhour/

Current objectives:
-Pick up Last Word's dress from a tailor after two days (and pay 50 bits for it)
-Gather enough bits to pay your gambling debts (64/300)
-Confront demon possessing General Phoenix
-Find out what happened with Last Word

Inventory:
Night Guard armor
1 'anti-hungover' potion
1 healing potion
64 bits
Notebook

Previous thread:>>29460378
>>
Your head was full of different insane ideas. Hide under the bed? Jump out of the window? Try to stab the impostor in his back with your horn? Run out of the room?
Then you noticed a sword on the floor and a plan formed in your head.
Enduring the pain in your head you slowly levitated it towards the bound captain and tried to carefully cut her binds. To your delight the restraints gave in with ease and you released the Scions' captain in a matter of seconds.
Eternal Lux hastily jumped back on her hooves and snatched her sword from your telekinetic grip.
"Who... what are they?" - she hissed, glaring at the two transformed Nightbringers who were inside the room at the moment. The first of them, the one with exoskeleton, was assaulting the impostor again while the second one stood in the doorframe trying to hold his or her ground against numerous magical tendrils.

Your actions?
>>
>>29557471
"Backup"
Assist the second nightbringer with the tentacles.
>>
>>29557493
>>29557471
>"Backup"
Jesus, that actually sounds bad, but it's also a fast enough explanation. Find a weapon and help with the fight, encourage Lux to do the same.
>>
>>29557493
>>29557506

"Backup." - you hastily replied - "Yes, they're kinda weird, but now we need to let then inside, so-"
"No more words." - scarred mare grinned and charged at the impostor. First swing of her blade cut a sizable dent in Phoenix's magical shield, and it proved to be enough to divert most of his attention towards the new threat. Using the distraction you dashed outside the room, while the second Nightbringer mobed inside.
Argent Dawn, Divine Testament and Star Shroud, all three yet untransformed, were waiting outside.
"There are your weapons." - Testament levitated a halberd, deer sword and two javelins towards you.
"Thanks." - you replied with a curt nod and turned towards the lieutenant - "The beacon?"
"Nothing to worry about." - Dawn replied with a smile - "Reinforcements are coming. Now, if you excuse me..."

"What's this commotion about?" - an irrittated, armorless ascended pegasus mare walked out of one of the rooms - "And what are you doing here, preachers?"
"Eidolon, damn you, call for backup! Some shit happened with Lord Phoenix!" - Lux screamed, interrupting the speaker.
"What in the name of Tartarus you are talking about?" - the mare trotted towards the general's room, dismissing you and Nightbringer for a while.

When she moved inside the doorframe she quietly squealed as she noticed the aura surrounding Grim Phoenix and a bunch of magical tendrils rushing towards her. To her credit, she quickly sidestepped and tendrils struck the wall behind her recent position.
"Now you believe me, fatass?" - roared Lux - "It's not our general anymore!"
You glanced inside the room where the battle still went on and noticed a glimpse of fear on impostor's face. Sure, he seemed capable to hold his ground for a while, but he clearly understood that he would be overwhelmed soon.

Your actions?
>>
>>29557644
Focus on cutting up his tendrils of magic.
>>
>>29557657
Go for speed over precision use several blades at once to do this. Sword and 2 blades of ice then halberd if you can manage to magic it alongside the rest.
>>
>>29557644
>>29557688
Sometimes quantity > quality. Strike as fast as you can, even if not really careful or something, just to distract him more and allow the better dudes to land a good hit.
>>
>>29557644
So uh. Eidolon was it? About that back up?
>>
>>29557657
>>29557688
>>29557695

"W-what happened with him?" - the mare seemingly named Eidolon stuttered.
"A certain ancient entity took control over his body during his latest assignment." - explained Dawn - "So that's why we're here."
"I would call for reinforcements then." - the mare had already regained her composure and darted to the stairway.
"That would be appreciated." - nodded lieutenant and turned towards you - "Are you ready?"
"A moment." - you replied, straining yourself to conjure a pair of ice blades. After a couple of seconds of relative lack of success you decided that it would be better to use weapons made of more conventional materials - operating four weapons at the same time would be pretty straining even without the headache.
While you were readying your weapons, Argent Dawn had already transformed and charged inside the room. You hastily followed him, levitating halberds and deer sword over your head and cutting the tenddrils trying to intercept the lieutenant.
Slowly but steadily you made your way inside the room. You were sure that you could hear ponies screaming at the lower floors now, but you couldn't afford to pay attention to them now.
The room was now pretty crowded and the impostor began moving to the window slowly, no doubt wanting to escape through the air.

You suddenly heard numerous sounds of bodies hitting the floor throughout the building.
Then, in a flash of light, a familiar figure clad in armor of Lunar Magi appeared between the impostor and the window. Phoenix quickly turned around to face the new threat, while launching numerous tendrils against every other pony present in the room, though none of them have managed to reach their targets.
"Uh, nice to see you?" - muttered Arcane, who was now levitating an escpecially huge grimoire.

Your actions?
>>
>>29557826
Yell over the din of battle
>I think he's gonna escape through the window! Somepony do something!
>>
>>29557826
>screams
>then Arcane appears with a big fucking grimoire
I have several questions. But now, fight of nearest tendrils and move forward to prevent the daemon from escaping.
>>
>>29557826
Order Arcane to keep him from escaping through the window, and to kill the demon inside the general permanently without killing the general himself.
>>
>>29557849
>big fucking grimoire
unf. gotta love a stallion with a love for knowledge.
>>29557826
Note: if we have the time after this, we should visit the psychiatrist. Mainly Rime and Arcane.
>>
>>29557849
>>29557852
>>29557842

"Arcane, stop him!" - you yelled, moving closer towards the possessed general.
"How?" - he desperately cried as the impostor spreaded his wings. A magical shield began forming between the two of them, but it was quickly struck down by impostor's magic. Then the tendrils continued their way and pierced unicorn's damaged armor, expanding gaps left by the manticore at the deer arena. Arcane slumped on the floor, releasing the hold over the grimoire.
Becoming sure that unicorn will not delay him, impostor tried to soar through the window, but you launched your halberd at his hindquarters, using the delay that Arcane provided. Halberd had managed to pierce impostor's shield, though it was considerably slowed down by it and left only a cut on his skin. Phoenix winced from pain, halting his escape for a moment and that prooved to be enough for the transformed Nightbringers to pounce at him and pin him to the ground.
Testament and Shroud, still untransformed, rushed inside the room, their horns surrounded by an aura of starlight. The moment impistor's aura dissapeared under your collective assault two unicornsy released their spells and the impostor began to scream.
"W-what are you-" - Lux tried to protest, but she was quickly interrupted by Nightbringer with an exoskeleton:
"Hurting the demon, not the body. Need to subdue before exorcising." - he or she spoke in a dry, rasp voise.

Your actions?
>>
>>29558068
Looks like they have this under lock and keep. Get check on husbando to see if he's alright.
>>
>>29558068
Ask if they need help with pinning Phoenix.
>>
>>29558068
>Then the tendrils continued their way and pierced unicorn's damaged armor, expanding gaps left by the manticore at the deer arena.
How will this affect Arcane's brother?
>>
>>29558145
>>29558194
>>29558609

"So, you need any help with pinning him down?" - you suggested.
"Nah, he'll be completely docile in a minute." - Testament grinned.
"Oh, good." - you replied and trotted towards Arcane. The unicorn sat on the floor, leaning against the desk and was trying to stop the bleeding with magical force field.
"It's... it's only a flesh wound." - he muttered, though judging by the amount of blood that had already accumulated on the floor you could say that he was downplaying it.
"If you say so." - you shrugged - "By the way, is your brother...?"
"Damage is ...negligible. It works akin to phylactery, so a minor damage to it will have no effect on the soul." - he quietly replied, breathing heavily.

"Well, we did it." - announced Argent Dawn in his normal, equine voice.
You turned back and you found out that Nightbringers have changed back to their pony forms, while impostor was lying on the floor in the middle of a magical circle.
"Great. By the way, could you use that subjugating spell once again before the rite? I want to see it suffer." - suggested Lux.
"Hey, hey! Let us have a deal: I'm going out without any resistance and you put this maniac as far from me as possible okay?" - offered impostor - "And before you refuse let me tell you that your general's soul is not in this body now."
"Speak, bastard." - scarred pegasus commanded - "Where is he then? If you will speak the truth, I swear, you will not be harmed beyond necessity. But if you dare to cheat us..."
"Calm down, calm down. But seriously, you really thought I would have left his soul in this body? Please, he would constantly try to resist me and in such delicate situation it would be unacceptable!"
"So what have you done with him?" - Lux hissed.
"Patience, pony." - impostor smugly grinned - "I put his soul in his portrait, here."
Everyone present quickly glanced at general's portrait hanging on one of the walls.
1/2
>>
>>29558863
2/2

Suddenly the image became creepy when you realized that there was a soul of a living being confined inside.
"He sees everything, but can't communicate with anyone." - impostor explained - "Once in a while I would ask him about things I should know."
"Son of a..." - whispered Lux and turned to Argent Dawn - "So, can we still return Lord Phoenix back?"
"It would be harder, but certainly possible." - replied lieutenant - "Unfortunately, our knowledge for banishing demons of such power is lacking. Perhaps, we could restrain him and wait for our more capable magi to arrive from southern parts of Equestria. I can asssure you that his soul will return in his body before the siege of the Castle of Two Sisters in this case. "
"Oh, so I don't have to perform exorcizing now?" - eagerly asked Arcane.
"What do you mean don't have to? If you know the rite then do it!" - demanded Lux - "If you forgot, we're at war now!"
"Uh, I would be glad, ma'am, but I am kinda inexperienced in the star magic." - Lunar Mage apologetically replied.
"The rites are pretty complex, but from the magical point of view they are relatively easy. Sure, an inexperienced pony can, for example, forget a part of the chant or misspell something, but you're a Lunar Mage, unicorns of your level just don't make such mistakes!" - Testament chimed in - "I mean, even I have learned the summoning rites!"
Arcane shifted uncomfortably, still reluctant to perform the rite.

Your actions?
>>
>>29558878
Give Arcane the healing potion.
>>
File: 1488049042807865852781.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1488049042807865852781.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
That's it for today, thanks for coming back guys!

Also I made a pic to commemorate a self-exile of a certain australian shitposter.
>>
>>29559065
OTP
Gust X Rime is trash.
>>
>>29558878
Didn't we make a promise to Arcane about star magic?
We could make an excuse. Say that he had to do something in Prosperity that really shook him up. If Testament knows the summoning rites, then maybe she could do it? Better a stable unicorn do it then a doubtful lunar mage.
>>
>>29560310
We made a promise not to make him resurrect any more ponys. Not star magic in general.
>>
>>29559183
You ve terrible taste.
>>
>>29560801
I have terrible taste? No, you sir are the one with terrible taste. Gust is a filthy flying rodent sociopath who will probably look feeling in her wings with the frequency of how often her wings get injured. Arcane is a young, healthy and intelligent unicorn
>>
>>29561236
To be fair the most recent time gust was injured was because we foolishly wasted time finishing off our own demon instead of dashing to help her once it was downed.

Also arcane has an inferority complex.
>>
>>29558878
Maybe we should get one of the more expirenced luna magi in here to do it.
>>
>>29561840
If things don't work out with Gust maybe we should try and flirt with the son of the guy whos house we had been living in.
>>
>>29561840
Didn't you promise to leave, iFag?
Let me remind that you are responsible for the almost-death of our QM.
>>
>>29562792
I'm not ifag.
>>
>>29562792
>ifag thinks we screwed up at the end of the demon fight and that arcanes emotional issues would make him a bad mate
>This means everybody who thinks this is ifag
>>
>>29563946
Gjyf
>>
>>29558973
>>29560310
>>29562521

"Wait, Testament, if you know the summoning rites then maybe you could..." - you suggested.
"No way." - unicorn stallion shook his head - "As lieutenant had already said, we don't know the required rites. We've practiced only with non-sentient star entities and when they are sentient they require completely different rites."
"Maybe some other Lunar Magi could help?"
"Star magic was not really respected in Prosperity." - sighed Arcane - "Sepulchral Call, the stallion who tutored me, was slain during the siege, so I guess out of all remaining Lunar Magi I am the most experienced one."
"Look, you know the rite and the priest here says" - snarled Lux, barely containing her rage - "Then what are you waiting for?"
"Well, he is wounded, that's for starters." - you announced, reaching for a health potion.
"But I'm perfectly- " - Arcane tried to protest, but you just shoved the contents of the potion up his throat.
"Second - his latest experience with star magic was... well, disastrous, and we has kinda shaken up and..."
"Nightmare's butt, are we a the Night Guard or a foalgarden?" - Lux roared - "I wouldn't become a fucking first swordmaster in the regiment if I was whining as a little bitch after my every defeat, so get your guts up and do it!"
"Yeah, seriously." - impostor suddenly raised his head. Everyone present gave him a surprised look, except Arcane, who was struggling for air - "What? You think I like the idea of sitting in the containment circle for an indefinite amount of time with an obligatory shock therapy every now and then? Then let me enlighten you - no, I don't. Seriously, I am not even going to resist the banishment and after that everything left to do is to transfer Phoenix's soul from the portrait to his body. And if you are so damn afraid of fucking up I can do it myself." - he innocently added.

Your actions?
>>
>>29564565
Just do it the worst that can happen is he escapes and we have to beat him up again. You have to pick yourself back up at some point.
>>
>>29564565
You know you're kinda pathetic if even the daemon tries to encourage you to banish him.

Well, as much as I feel sympathetic towards Arcane and I know what he has been through, he must get his shit together at some point. We can't go and do what we're assigned to do with a sad sack of shit instead of a trusty companion. So, better he gets over it now than in a middle of some battle.

Aha, and I suggest Rime should speak more gently than I described things here.
>>
>>29564592
>Aha, and I suggest Rime should speak more gently than I described things here.
Maybe something like
>>29564577
But mention the picking himself back up first.
>>
>>29564610
On the other hand first time around it was a 1-2 punch of nice Rime mean Gust that brought him round but with no Gust maybe we need to switch right into mean.

This is a tough one. (And considering how confusing the conversation is gonna get it may need to go to a strawpoll)
>>
Nah, we ain't need no fancy strawpoll. Just voice your opinions here you lazy fucks. I say we go moderately gentle. Be nice but emphasize on the necessity of Arcane getting his act together.
>>
>>29564656
A strawpoll is useful when there is a conversation and it becomes unclear how many people are in support of each thing.
>>
>>29564673
That said
>>29564656
I agree with this.
>>
>>29564577
>>29564592
>>29564610
>>29564656

"We'll think about your offer." - you replied to the impostor and turned to the distressed unicorn:
"Arcane, you can't run from your fears forever. You have to pick yourself back up at some point, and you'd better do it now than later, in a middle of some battle, because let's be honest, there sure will be more situation where the star magic will be the most optimal or even the only answer."
"But if I fuck it up..." - he whispered.
"Then what? Demon escapes? Please, we'll catch him again."
"I meant the second part. The soul transfer."
"Well..." - you scratched your chin - "If it is the only thing that is required in the current situation then I don't see a problem. Because, you should admit, the transfer part you got well."
"All right." - he defeatedly sighed - "Could you please leave the room then? I would need some space."
"Sure." - you smiled.
"You'd better hurry, mage." - snarled Lux, trotting to the door. You and Nightbringers silently followed her.
"It will take no more than twenty minutes." - Arcane assured her, slowly rising back on his hooves.

1/2
>>
>>29564914
2/2

The corridor was crowded. Now armored Eidolon was having a heated argument with captain Hoofsou and captain Blade near the door, while their respective subordinates were waiting a bit further in the corridor. You have also noticed Gust in the crowd.
"Captain Lux, care to explain what happened with our general?" - Eidolon spoke with obvious irritation when she noticed your group emerging from the room.
"I had already told you, fatass." - scarred pegasus grinned in reply - "Some demonic shit attacked him, but he is going to be okay in less than a half an hour. Or do you think these tentacles were a new way to say hello?"
"I - then maybe you'll explain what are all of these ...ponies doing here?"
"How much time should I repeat." - groaned Hoofsou - "We came here to assist in subduing the impostor if the need arises."
"We could have handled it by ourselves!" - protested Eidolon - "Do you understand that your unbidden intervention is a grave assault to..."
"Cut this bullshit." - demanded Lux - "We could not and you should be some special kind of inbred retard to think otherwise."
"You are a disgrace to all Scions." - Eidolon spat on the floor - "Don't you understand that your behaviour is nothing but a mockery over our glorious regiment? I could tolerate having a rootless peasant scum as my colleague, but scarring your own face? The northern savages are paragons of refinement compared to you!"
"Until my blade brings glory to lady Nightmare and lord Phoenix is satisfied with my performance on the battlefield it does not matter." - Lux replied with a smug grin - "So shut your trap, and if you want to cry to the general about my improper behavior, well, he'll be available in twenty minutes."
Eidolon stomped her hoof in frustration and silently trotted towards the exit, other Scions following her.
"What a bitch." - Lux sighed as soon as she was the only Scion left in the corridor.

Your actions?
>>
>>29564928
>Scions
>useful

Just wait for Arcane to emerge from the room if there are no more conflicts at hand.
>>
>>29564928
Kind of worried. For Arcane, but it's probably nothing. Hopefully.
>>
"Oh, good." - you replied and trotted towards Arcane. The unicorn sat on the floor, leaning against the desk and was trying to stop the bleeding with magical force field.
Pffft. Yeah, no. He definetly needed a healing potion.
>>29564928
She's probably miffed she didn't have the change to engage the demon in combat.
>>
>>29564928
What? Captain Lux purposefully scarred her own face? Why would anyone do that?
>>
>>29564928
I hope Arcane can banish it permanently. And when I say that I mean remove it from existance.

Hey does anyone remember what happened to the amulet? I remember the deer deactivating it, but not taking it.
>>
>>29564928
Somebody should contact general perturbation.
>>
>>29564928
*nervous horse noises* I wonder how much time we have left with the amulets.
>>
>>29568071
>>
Waifuify Arcane.
>>
>>29564928
Let's go ask Captain Blade about Arcane's ten ton grimoire. What is its purpose? Does she know where we can grab a book on cryomancy?
>>
>>29564928
What are the Neverborn Nightbringers combos supposed to be like? Daemon possessed space marines? Those chaos marines the get bad end of a blessing from their god?
>>
>>29571413
Nah.
>>
>>29565243
>>29565901
>>29572407

"You're really scarring your own face?" - you inquired.
"And do you have something against it?" - Lux replied with a predatory grin.
"I just can't understand why, that's all!" - you took an involuntary step back.
"Relax. In all times warriors wore their scars with pride, to remind themselves and show to others their valor." - she shook her head - "Not my fault that no blade or claw had managed to touch my face, huh? Not to mention that it makes Eidolon lose her shit. Well, others are not so happy about it too, but at least they manage to hide it."

"Uh, I see..." - you muttered, hastily thinking about some other topic - "And what about Harbinger? Shouldn't we have questioned the impostor about it?"
"We've sensed it in the room." - Dawn assured you - "So finding it would be easy."
"Good to know." - you sighed with relief and turned to the leader of Lunar Magi - "And captain Blade? I'm wondering - where did Arcane get that big grimoire?"
"A farewell gift from Lord Vision, his own work on star magic. Maybe it would aid Arcane in his quest." - she replied.
"His own work? So does it mean that Lord Vision was able to revert Arcane's spell?"
"Perhaps, though even a mage of his level would require some time to figure things out." - shrugged unicorn mare - "But Arcane asked that he should deal with the consequences all by himself."
"And he was allowed?"
"As you can see. During the war against Discord we've been pretty busy - there were many more ponies to save. And Arcane made a considerable progress in his studies - I suspect that Lord Vision was going to give him the book in the near future, but the siege ...messed up his schedule." - she cracked a sad smile.
"And have you managed to save some of the books I was asking for before?"
"When we'll return to castle, I'll show you where to find sergeant Parchment. He is now responsible for the library since captain's Ankh demise."

Anything else you want to talk about before the ritual ends?
>>
>>29573963
Who is going to tell general Perturbation about what has happened.
>>
>>29573963
Got nothing to talk about.
>>
>>29573963
I'm a little disappointed we did not find Word here. I hope she is alive out there somewhere.
>>
>>29574241
Me too man. There's not much we can do about it though unless there will be future missions into the Elder territories and we volunteer to go. We'll probably go sometime after the attack on the castle.
>>
>>29574275
I am not totally sure she got taken by the eldeer. It was mostly an in character statment anyway.
>>
>>29574122
>>29573983

After the ten minutes of silence the door in Phoenix's room had opened again.
"Is it over?" - Lux literally jumped towards Arcane - "How is the general?"
"He's sleeping. I don't-" - started Arcane, but he was quickly interrupted by Pure Belief:
"It's all right. His soul needs to readjust to his body. It should not take long though. An hour probably, since he was possessed for two weeks tops. And I would rather not disturb him in this state."
"You could have warned me before..." - Lux said - "Anyway, captain Charmer is not in the camp now, so I guess you can pay us a second visit tomorrow. And... thank you all for saving him, from me and from Scions."
"We were only doing our job. Which seems to be done here." - concluded Hoofsou - "And since there're still ponies we need to return memory to, we're going to depart now."
"Of course if our presense is not required anymore." - added Phase Blade.
"Both generals would like to meet in person later and I am perfectly capable of explaining the situation to lord Phoenix." - Lux replied.
"Farewell then." - Hoofsou saluted and moved towards the exit.
"May Moon watch over you." - added Dawn.

Your combined group left the Scions' base and moved to the connecting tower, where you returned the cloud-walking amulets.
Only when you stepped on the ground of the Lower City you had finally felt the fatigue that accumulated in your body. Straining yourself, you have reached the castle. From what you could see Gust and Arcane fared only a little better than you.
"I don't think your reports will be necessary." - noted Hoofsou when you reached the armory - "Third squad is on patrol now, so you can drop your gear and take their room to rest for a while. I'll see that you will not be disturbed."

Your actions?
>>
>>29574299
Oh ok then.
>>29573963
Ask Testament if they learned anything about Lost Word.
>>
>>29574317
Aw shoot. I was too late to post. Is it still too late to ask Testament if they say anything pertaining to Lost Word from the demon?
>>
>>29574317
We haven't had the time to really rest since we got back from that demon infested city. Take a shower, eat something, and passout for the rest of the day.
>>
>>29574334
>>29574430

"Thanks, captain." - you replied while removing your gear - "And Testament, maybe you have learned something from the demon about Last Word?"
"Hey, why do you ask me? We were not talking with him during the battle." - young Nightbringer looked confused.
"I asked the impostor once again about the filly. It seems like he had genuinely lost track of her during the confrontation with deer, so I suspect that she panicked and ran out of the tomb. Or maybe she got lost in that damn maze." - said Arcane.
"Then we would dispatch some squads to search the forest and tomb. There should be no dangerous wildlife left, but we'd still better hurry. Stout, show them the room and then dismissed. Everyone else - follow me." - Hoofsou commanded.
"Oh, and can we by chance grab anything to eat, ma'am?"
"Only if you're going to get some grocery from the town." - earth pony mare grinned.
"C'mon, I bet the canteen will be open when we wake up, so we would be able to get a breakfast there." - Gust tried to cheer you up. Then she gave Hoofsou a concerned look - "Uh, can we use the canteen tomorrow, ma'am?"
"I see no reason why not." - Hoofsou replied.
You thanked captain once again and followed the silent earth pony to your new temporal housing.
After a quick shower you fell on one of the beds and your consciousness instantly faded away.

"Hey, no time to sleep!" - a familiar voice woke you up.
"W-what? How?" - you hastily threw your blanket away, sat on the bed and looked around the room.
An excited filly, whom you recognized as Last Word, sat on the nearby bed, while near the closed door stood an unfamiliar unicorn stallion with a sea green coat and teal mane.

Your actions?
>>
And that's it for today, thanks everyone for participating!

>>29574322
>>29574334
I have seen that this mistake had been made for a couple of posts (in previous thread too), so allow me to correct you: Last Word, not Lost Word.

>>29572895
A certain formation called 'Gal Vorbak'
Read 'The First Heretic' if you're interested and/or for potential spoilers.
>>
>>29574804
Ask Last who's that stallion.
>>
>>29574824
Woops.
>>
>>29574804
Give Word a great big hug. The give the unicorn a great big hug while thanking him profusely.
>>
>>29575692
Hey this guy seems kind of shady.
>>
>>29575845
What makes you think that?
>>
>>29575904
Well he's inside of the castle. So either he's military, Castle staff, or an intruder. We only know that he's unfamiliar, and there is no reason to hug him, or assume he brought Last here.
>>
Darkest Boop
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.