[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alchemy CYOA Thread #25

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 489
Thread images: 48

File: Alchemy25.png (237KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Alchemy25.png
237KB, 800x800px
Last thread >>29292979
Archive: https://www.anonpone.com/alchemy/21905131#navbar

Resources: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8E1KAqZl6-xflUxSHJObzhSd3dabHVtSThfVnNwN1EtSEd1YmNpNWNQV3M0bFAyS0VldVE&usp=sharing
>>
File: 1483.png (103KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483.png
103KB, 800x800px
>>29443555
>>29444968
>>29456255
>>29463018
>>29466502
>>29467955
“I would be glad to let Sako tell her all she wants, but before that I need to borrow her for just a minute.”
You pick up Sako into a hug and turn around a few times.
Then you give her a passionate kiss.
For a moment you just stay that way keeping her in a hug.
“I’m glad that everything went out good.”
Finally you let go of Sako again.
“So are the canterlot gardens open for visits?”
>Celestia:”Yes of course, feel free to take a tour around the castle.”
“Thank you, I’m going to look for the guest rooms too.”

You begin your tour through the castle.
It’s a very fancy place.
Lot’s of long impressive halls, walls made out of white marble, pictures in the windows telling stories of heroes and battles..
It’s quite impressive.
After you managed to find your guest rooms you make your way to the garden.
You spot one or two rare animals in here.
Statues of stone grace the path through this beautiful floral oasis in middle of this high society city.
“So Platinum, any place you want to go?”
>Platinum Nut:”Oh, well. Canterlot is so big, it’s quite intimidating. I wonder if they have any ongoing shows or theaters. You know some cultural entertainment, maybe.”
>>
So guys. Is Platinum still single, and does she still have feeling for Speed?
>>
trixie's show!
>>
>>29534117
Whatever happened to Trixie?
>>29534009
Hey Alchemy. It's me. Haven't made it to the threesome yet.
>>
>>29534015
Think there's a chance of street performers in a place like Canterlot?
Maybe we can look for a Visitor center. They would know.
>>
>>29534084
yes and yes
>>
>>29534250
Cool. What about Lollipop? Can we start a herd with Lollipop?
>>
Samefag here. Anyone remember the bat pony mare back in the Badlands? The one Speed fucked?
>>
>>29534288
Speed gets around
>>
>>29534288
Samefagging is when you try to support your command/argument while appearing to be another person. It's a distinctly negative thing. You're not samefagging by asking a random question, because you're not trying to push for any changes/supporting yourself. You're also not samefagging if you get into a bag and forth with some guy.
>>
>>29534270
Lollipop is already with another so no.
>>29534288
Yes I remember her. She went back to her daily grinding life of collecting water probably.
>>
>>29534407
Think we should go back to visit her?
>>
File: 1484.png (135KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1484.png
135KB, 800x800px
>>29534117
>>29534219
“What kind of show would you like to see? Something with romance? Some sort of opera? Or just anything?”
>Platinum Nut:”Well Canterlot my not have such a great theater scene as Manehatten, but I’m sure there should be something interesting. With all the high society I would suspect some opera? Yes, an opera would be probably best.”
“Well we can ask one of the guards if there is anything running. Oh damn, you know what I just realized? We are missing Trixie’s show.”
>Platinum Nut:“That is sadly in the crystal empire, but if it is a magic show you want to see we could look for that too.”
“Well, I’d really like to see Trixie’s show. I guess we can watch some local show, just to have some baseline to judge Trixie’s act.
>Platinum Nut:“So it’s decided! A magic show!”

You acquire the necessary information from the closest guard.
There are in fact a few magic shows going on in canterlot.
Though you have to be careful, some are for entertainment, some studies for unicorns.
He even gives you a few addresses where to go.
The street artists sound the most interesting.
“So how about a street magician, maybe we even get picked for a card trick or something like that.”
>Platinum Nut:”A little cheap, but does not sound all to bad. Maybe we could eat a carrot dog or something while waiting.”

You make your way to the described street, and yes there is a unicorn performing some magic tricks.
Mostly card tricks, but a few times he is pulling pennies out of ponies ears.
He even pulls a lollipop out of Swirl’s ear.
Platinum gets some food during the show.
So anything you wanted to talk with your company?
>>
>>29534470
Let's put 5 bits into the street ponies cup. Ask Swirl and Platinum what they thought of the inside of the castle. Amazing right? Hint towards seeing Luna by saying " wonder if there is anything else in the castle that we missed that's interesting."
>>
>>29534470
Keep cheeking out the street performers for a bit, then figure out the cost for admission for any ongoing shows, theaters, or operas. Didn't we just ask a guard?
>>
I don't think we ever got around fixing Jitter's fangs, have we.
>>
>>29534560
We did.
Well she shed and that took care of it.
>>
>>29534582
Oh yeah, she mentioned that in [INSERT NAME OF BAT CITY]
>>
>>29534428
Maybe sometime in the future. If the wendigos don't kill us.
>>
>>29534621
Wendigos? Oh there must be so much I'm missing.
>>
>>29534470
Hey that street performer is kind of cute.
>>
File: 1485.png (459KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485.png
459KB, 800x800px
>>29534529
>>29534530
You add 5 bits to the can of the magician.
He is putting on a pretty good show.
As you give him the money he even lets you assist him with a card trick.
He pulled a card out of your hat!
How amazing is that!

You get back to Platinum and Swirl and start to chat with them.
“So what do you think of the inside of the castle? Amazing right?”
>Platinum Nut:”It’s impressive, but I think I couldn’t live there. Too much space.”
>Sand Swirl:”It was awesome! I never seen such big hallways being so clean! I bet they have a lot of ponies to clean it every day. Why couldn’t we visit princess Luna daddy? I really want to see her.”
“Oh, right. I was thinking if there is anything else in that castle that might have been interesting.”
>Sand Swirl:”How could you forget the best princess, Luna.”
“I’m pretty sure she slept anyway Swirl, it would have been rude to wake her. Hey at least you got to see Celestia. That was cool too, right?”
>Sand Swirl:”Sure, it was pretty awesome how she made Mom go big, but it’s just not the same.”

“Well, I think we still could go for a real theater, or something. Let’s check one of those places the guard recommended.”
You make your way to a magician theater.
Zambowa’s magical illusions.
The poster shows a zebra surrounded by mist.
Might be interesting.
The price would be 15 bits per pony, no discount for fillies or anything,
Might be problematic with the time.
The sun is lowering.
You maybe have an hour left before it sets.

stopping for now, will continue tomorrow.
>>
>>29535148
If Swirl falls asleep during the play, then maybe there's a chance she could say hi to Princess Luna.
>>
15 bits is way too expensive and we're pressed for time as it is.
>>
>>29535784
Pressed for time for what? We can afford 15 bits can't we? What, are we planning to save up bits for something?
>>
What are the odds of shipping Speed with Trixie?
>>
>>29535816
We would actually be paying 30 bits because fillies and colts don't get a discount. The bits are actually more of a safety net then saving up for anything. I also have no idea when Luna raises the moon and I just want to get there a half hour early before she does so we don't miss it.
I also think Swirl should be bored before the reveal so the surprise is stronger.
>>
>>29535148
So whatever happened to the one spirit that was once insignificant? It used tentacles and had a head with only a nouth. The one that helped freed Stomping Beavers from the evil spirit? And interactions from then on?
>>
>>29535148
So whatever happened to the one spirit that was once insignificant? It used tentacles and had a head with only a nouth. The one that helped freed Stomping Beavers from the evil spirit? And interactions from then on?

Also is that zebra supposed to be the zebra version of Chris angel?
>>
File: file.png (27KB, 621x241px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
27KB, 621x241px
>>29537210
>>29537214
If you're going to double post delete the first post. You can also just add on to your own post if you forget something.
>>
>>29535148
Looks fun, but I'm not sure we have the time. Maybe some other time.

>>29535321
We already made a plan to see Luna later, but I guess there's no harm if she wants to wave hi in her dream and let her know we're coming.

>>29536873
Look at the OP image, anon. We have entered into a long term relationship with a giant pink breezie. We're going to love and cherish her, and have consensual missionary with her with the lights on. It will be magical.
>>
>>29537535
Thanks I guess. Darn. I didn't realized I made the same post twice.
>>
I wonder if we should get another camera while platinum watches swirl.
>>
>>29537576
But a polygamous relationship in a cyoa sounds new and interesting.
>>
I can't wait for the day Swirl gets a colt or marefriend. Wait til daddy Speed gets his hooves on them.
>>
>>29535148
We should save up bits to make a savings account for Speed and Swirl. A bank account would be really hand for storing bits and acquiring some when Speed ain't got no money.
>>
So what about Lanika? Can she be a part of the herd?
>>
File: 1486.png (126KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1486.png
126KB, 800x800px
>>29535784
>>29535816
>>29537055
>>29537576
>>29538956
Mh, 30 bits is a little bit too much.
And you don’t want to miss Princess Luna, nor flood Swirl with exciting things.
Would be best to just head back to the castle.
“Maybe we can give this a later visit. For now we should head back to the castle.”
>Platinum Nut:”Alright, guess that was enough magic for today anyway.”

You make your way back to the castle, maybe 45 minutes left till Luna raises the moon.
In the throne room, you find Sako and Princess Celestia.
They seem to still talk about breezy customs.
Rightnow Sako explains the breezy winter festival, where every breezy sets a goal for themselves and tries to persuade it like the northern winds.
It’s also the time when breezies celebrate with their families, to overcome the cold and brightness the shorter days.
>Sachiko:”Oh hello Speed.”
>Celestia:”Ah, yes it’s about time isn’t it. I think we could show them the surprise, Speed. Do you want to do the setup? I’ll lead you there.”
The princess is certainly amused about the little surprise you have planned.
>>
>>29540440
Alright everypony, earlier I asked princess Celestia to a tea party and she agreed! I think that should make a good cover story.
>>
>>29540516
can't wait
>>
>>29540440
Is Swirl ready for the surprise?
>>
File: 1487.png (134KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487.png
134KB, 800x800px
>>29540516
>>29540635
>>29540762
“Alright everypony, earlier I asked princess Celestia to a tea party and she agreed!”
>Celestia:”Uh, yes sure. I- let me just get the tea equipment.”
The princess leaves the room, and a few minutes later shows up with Princess Luna.
Swirls expression is great.
She immediately jumps up, then stops at the place.
Like she isn’t quite sure if she can approach the princess or not.
>Sand Swirl:”UHHH. Look daddy, it’s princess Luna!”
“Yeah, you like the surprise?”
>Sand Swirl:”Did you ask her? Is she going to have a tea party with us?”
“Well she is going to raise the moon and we can watch.”
>Sand Swirl:“UUUUHHHH!”
>Princess Luna:”Greetings subjects, my dearest sister has informed me that you wish an audience with me?”

>>
>>29541188
https://www.anonpone.com/alchemy/27252340#navbar
>“I will visit you in the future to see how you’re doing. Don’t worry I will ask Luna to tell me where you are.”
Has Speed already visited Cinnamon Sweets?
>>
>>29541188
Enjoy Swirl's fangirling.
>>
>>29541188
Hey QM. Do you still use LP?
>>
I hope swirl is ok.
>>
Oh hey you guys remember that one time Speed got the Luna style mane cut in Ponyville?
>>29541188
Ask the princesses how they keep manes and tails so majestic.
>>
>>29542580
My theory is that the hair thing is a way of venting off excess magic from making sweet magical love to celestial bodies.
>>
>>29542605
How cool would it be if Jitter had a flowing mane?
>>
>>29541188
Say hello to Luna and thank her for seeing you and Swirl. She is a fan of yours. We would also like to know how Cinny is doing and where she is.
>>
>>29541188
Yeah what >>29543044 said. Did they manage to get that thing out of her leg? Does she have a family? Gosh I hope she's doing OK. Her and all the foals that, Lucky "found."
>>
>>29538219
How times have changed. It used to be pretty common.

>>29541308
No, he did not.
You really ask a lot of questions that could be answered by simply keeping reading. Then again, that lets you contribute right now, and that is nice.

>>29542053
OwO
What is a LP?
>>
>>29543767
H-why häd yar stöped talking with the Sachiko wïth the breezie täk?
>>
>>29543767
You know what I'm talkin bout.
-
Learn Points >:3. I mostly ignored everything but the qm posts when I was binge watching, so I wouldn't know if you already had a discussion about keeping the attribute stats (health, strength, Magic, etc.) or not.
>>
>>29544058
Meta:
I got the impression people assumed deliberate mistakes where not deliberate and just mistakes I made.
Non Meta:
If you spend more time with people and only speak and hear their language, you get better at that language.

>>29544072
No, nearly all system parts where removed in favor of a more narrative approach.
The alchemy system is still in place though, mostly because it works even in a narrative form.
>>
Here's a note to you anons: there may or may not be a single bottle of ol spice a.k.a. golden liquor in Dodge. I don't remember if Speed bought it yet. If not then I don't know if it's there anymore.
>>
>>29544093
I don't get why there was several threads worth of building parts for the wagon to travel to the Crystal empire when they could have just bought space fore a train car flatbed. Well, probably because even if they take the train, the wagon wouldn't be fit to carry all them people. And if you leave the wagon behind in favor of buying a few tickets you leave behind the chest, mini alchemical lab, and other valuable misc. things. Hmmm.....
>>
>>29541188
>Celestia:”Uh, yes sure. I- let me just get the tea equipment.”
Were we really expecting a tea party anon? Celestia seemed suprised.
>>
>>29542580
>>29543044
>>29543090
“Oh yes, my little girl here is a really big fan, and would like an autograph. Go on Swirl, say hello to the princess.”
Swirl immediately dashes forward to the princess, starting to flood her with praise and questions.
You let the whole thing go for a while.
Most is just the fan girling of a little filly, but you get a few interesting things out of it.
Apparently Under Shade still considers only Luna the true princess, despite the nightmare moon thing.
That is probably why it is staying independent of equestria.
Luna seemed to be unaware of this before.
After Swirl is finished, princess Luna begins to cast the magic necessary for the moon rise.

A cold shower runs up your spine as she starts.
Magical energy, like fog, fills the room.
She focuses her magic around her horn, creating a blue shimmering aura.
You can see the light outside dimming down, slowly changing to moonlight.
Then the princess is done.
A short look outside shows the beautiful night sky.
So this is how this is done, impressive.

1/2
>>
File: 1488.png (87KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488.png
87KB, 800x800px
>>29546713
You take the moment of Swirls breathlessness over the moonrise to ask Luna some questions.
“So Princess, how do you keep your hair that way?”
>Luna:”Oh, it’s magic. Me and my sister both have strong magic. Obviously some of it affects our appearance.”
Would that mean if you drank a magic potion every day you could keep a Luna like haircut active?
Interesting.
“A little bit of a more serious matter, How is Cinny doing? I hope everything is allright. Did you manage to remove the ring out of her leg? Could I know where she is?”
>Luna:”She is happy enjoying all the friends in the Breezy Orphanage on the east side of canterlot. Yes we managed to remove the ring from her leg, she is a lot faster without it. I would rather not have you visit her, even if you saved her, it’s better to not open any bad memories.”
“So did you find her family?”
>Luna:”Yes we did. They are currently under investigative custody. It seems like they sold Cinny to this person.”
“That is angering. So did you manage to find the other foals.”
>Luna:”Most of them yes, we still are searching for a few though.”
2/2
>>
>>29546722
Thank you princess. Best of luck to you in searching for the remaining foals.
>>
>>29546722
Ask (best) princess if she knows of the independent city of Under Shade. If we figure out the sulfur issue we can reap in a whole lot of profit.
>>
>>29546722
Are they in hard to reach places? This might seem sudden and personal but how are you doing Luna? We met a ghost pony named white wave in your old castle that was worried about you. Can Swirl hug you? Don't forget to get an autograph.
>>
>>29546722
>>29546843
Luna already knows about White Wave. We told her about White when she entered Speed's dream to ask about Cinny. It happened some threads back.
>>
>>29546864
Oh right. Well then never mind about white wave. Let's ask Luna about getting undershade to cooperate with equestria. They need help out there.
>>
>>29546979
Not really. They're an independent city-state that has done fine by itself for years. The only problems they have are the outrageous pricing for water by that mare with a monopoly on water, and the stigma between changelings and bat ponies - which I may add that neither side is innocent.
>>
>>29546722
Do we still have some of the books taken from the Castle of the two Sisters? Maybe it might be worth mentioning the job we took to castle, and how we gave some of the toys to Swirl.
>>
File: 1489.png (74KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1489.png
74KB, 800x800px
>>29546766
>>29546838
>>29546843
>>29546864
>>29546979
>>29547165
“Are they in hard to reach places?”
>Luna:”Well this Lucky person was keeping track of everyone he sold a foal to, though some moved. We got leads, but those need to be investigated.”
“Alright, Say I heard how Swirl told you about under shade, I know they are an independent city, but I think the life there could really use some sort of cooperation with equestria. Not necessarily have them join, but maybe setup some government controlled trade deals.”
>Luna:”Right, I was not aware that such a city exists, and I feel responsible for them. I will look into it in the future.”
“Thank you princess. Best of Luck in your future ordeals. So can Swirl hug you?”
>Luna:”Well if she’d like to.”
“So Swirl what do you think, would you like to hug luna?”
>Sand Swirl:”YES, PLEASE!”
The little bat gives princess Luna’s legs a hug.
Luna can’t even return it since her legs are in Swirl’s grip.
The little bat has the warmest smile on her face you’ve ever seen.
“Swirl, don’t you think it’s time to let go again?”
>Sand Swirl:””Just a little longer.”
“Swirl please. I’m sorry princess.”
The princess seems oddly happy with the hug.
>Luna:”Oh don’t worry, it’s rare to find a subject that respects me this much.”
Finally Swirl let’s go again.
>Sand Swirl:”Thank you princess Luna, you’re the best!”
Swirl got her autograph, a hug and got to talk to her idol.
Seems like it was a good day.
Time to move on?

Stopping for now, will continue monday
>>
Yeah, it's a good time to go.
>>
>>29547665
Speed should find a potion that could accelerate the growth rate of crops. That would solve food issues when traveling on the road.
>>
>>29547665
Here's a neat idea. What if we buy Swirl a journal, or a diary. However you want to call it but that's not important.
Right, so. Because how often we'll be traveling, we would give her a journal/diary to write down everything and anything she wants, be it about the friends she will make, the places she will travel, the food, stories, dreams.
>>
>>29547665
Ask Princess Luna if she is familiar with the Well of Eternity and it's properties. You know. Out of curiosity.

I am positively livid right now at the past players who did not take more of what was left of the well. IC there was a bucket or a few buckets of water left, and you guys only took three. THREE diminutive bottles worth.
>>
>>29550307
Maybe they didn't get it.
>>
>>29549338
I really like that idea
>>
>>29547665
Who wants to regale the Princess of Under Shades Rick history of enslavement on both sides?
>>
>>29534009
Is this a hetshit quest?
>>
>>29552232
I'm gonna say no. Not sure what a hetshit is though.
>>
>>29552643
what fujos term relationships that aren't homo
>>
>>29552925
I think Speed to take a gender reversal potion so Jitter can impregnate him.
>>
page 9
>>
>>29547665
Does princess Luna know where bat ponies came from? We've dome a little bit of searching but they were theories.
>>
>>29556572
Nice to be close to something of an authority on the subject if there is one for such a question.
>>
Really has no one ever wondered what a rule 63 Speed would look like?
>>
>>29557834
Probably a bit like jitter when she's transformed.
>>
>>29558367
Speed x Speed high impact sexual selfcest.
>>
>>29547665
Let's go turn in for the night.
>>
>>29560000
So is Platinum, Speed and Sako a herd now, or are they still on the testing phase?
>>
>>29552232
>being such a massive fucking faggot something completely normal and healthy triggers you
>>
>>29560419
What? What's triggering?
>>
>>29563131
>>
>>29560401
it is a slow possible test
>>
>>29560401
It's on a trial basis to show that sharing would not be bad
>>
>>29564442
and mom got irate
>>
>>29560401
Sako said she didn't want to share Speed with Platinum, and since she is our primary waifu that probably means we can't have both.

HOWEVER!

She did say that she would be willing to have a threesome with us and Jitter after Jitter transformed into a female Speed, since that apparently hits all of Sako's special little breezie fetishes.
>>
Sako must be relieved that she's not going to be crushed or blown away by a gentle breeze. She should consider gardening or something. What did she usually do in her breezie home anyway once she got back from gathering?
>>
>>29566851
I find it converning how no one has asked about Sako's past, her family, or her home until you did anon.
>>
>>29567408
She didn't ask about ours.
>>
Alchemy dead?
>>
>>29571045
>>29547665
Spoiler text says the plan is to resume Monday, I presume US times, so tomorrow.
>>
>>29571045
He's playing d&d
>>
>>29571490
Hope to see him soon.
>>
>>29569950
maybe there's time
>>
File: 1490.png (113KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490.png
113KB, 800x800px
>>29549338
>>29550307
>>29556572
>>29560000
“So Princess Luna, are you familiar with the well of eternity and it’s properties? Justs out of curiosity.”
>Luna:”I don’t know too much of it, just old pony tails. A magical spring that is supposed to have rejuvenating effects.”
“Oh, and do you know where bat ponies originate from?”
The princes hesitates for a moment, then answers as if she rehearsed the answer a few times before.
>Luna:”Bat ponies are just normal ponies like pegasus or unicorns. Rumors about them being magically created by Nightmare moon are false.”
“Well, alright princess. I think I’m going to sleep now. I wish you a good night your highness.”
You and your friends move to the guestrooms.

Finally you and Sako can share a bed.
“So finally we can cuddle during the night. That will be great.”
>Sachiko:”Yes, that will be great. But Speed, we should not do anything dirty this night, I think it would disrespect this place.”
“Eh, why would you think about such things.”
>Sachiko:”I know how you think, we still will have time once we reach the empire. For now let’s just hug.”

You get to bed with Sako in your hooves, pressing her close to your body.
Nuzzling her mane, and neck.
To think that you no longer have to worry about her shrinking down again.
It’s so great.

You fall asleep, side by side with your marefriend.
Next morning she is still there, same size, same everything.
What a wonderful morning.

You get up and make yourself ready for the day.
What’s on today's list?
Maybe you could buy a diary for Swirl.
They usually have notebooks at tourist shows, together with office supplies.
>>
>>29575617
Kiss Sako and mention how she's still big. What does she think about getting a diary or journal for Swirl?
>>
>>29575617
Get some nuzzling action in there.
>>
>>29575617
Oh, we stopped yelling Swirl night night stories? Shame.
>>
>>29575617
I remember at somepoint someone suggested not teaching Swirl too much Equestrian since she wasn't do to hot in that subject of her education, in fear that it might discourage her from schooling. She seems to be doing well so far.
>>
File: 1491.png (77KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491.png
77KB, 800x800px
>>29575701
>>29575836
>>29575911
>>29575963
Well first…
You give Sako a good morning kiss.
“Good morning. Look you're still big, isn’t it amazing?”
>Sachiko:”It’s pretty great.”
“So what do you think about getting a diary or journal for Swirl?”
>Sachiko:”Great idea, she can practice some writing. Maybe that will motivate her. We also need to write a letter to the orphanage soon. I think we can do that on the train ride.”
“As long she can learn equestrian on her own pace, it will be great. So we are ready to go then?”
>Sachiko:”Yes, let’s go.”
Before heading out you give her another nuzzle.

You make your way back to the train station and pick up a letter and a diary for Swirl.
“So Swirl, I got you a diary. In here you can write down all the amazing things you, all the places you meet. Friends, places, really anything you want.”
>Sand Swirl:"Thanks Daddy, I gonna write something in it this evening."
Now, ready to leave Canterlot?

>>
>>29576612
Bump
>>
>>29576612
Let's find a small diner or something and get something to eat like sandwich or a breakfast salad and then head for and get on a train.
>>
Platinum trial week starts tonight.
>>
Everybody get to do what they wanted?
>>
>>29580899
Fuck if I know.
>>
>>29576612
hope she has good things to write
>>
>>29576612
Meta: where's our mask friend, Number, Lollipop, Jitters, and Lanika?
>>
>>29582523
back at crystal empire weren't they
>>
File: 1492.png (106KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1492.png
106KB, 800x800px
>>29578115
>>29580899
Oh right, you should probably eat something.
Luckily there is a burger joint in the train station.
You get some hay burger for everyone.
Making sure that Swirl’s is without tomatoes.

After having eat you get on the train and head back to the empire.
So what is the plan during the ride?
>>
>>29583375
Ask Platinum if they have any business in the crystal empire because we'll be heading north tomorrow. Ask what they think of that plan. Ask what her favorite part of the whole trip has been so far. Maybe there will be more ahead of us. Ask Swirl and Sako if they know what wendigos are.
That should be a fun story to tell since we're heading north.
>>
>>29583375
Think we could crush some crystals and use that for for chalk?
>>
>>29583375
Has Swirl and Sachiko ever fantasized about doing mother daughter activities? Playing tea parties, dress up, etc?
Hey that's something for Swirl to make. A checklist for all the neat things she wants to accomplish in life.
>>
File: 1493.png (104KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493.png
104KB, 800x800px
>>29583402
>>29583767
You wonder what platinum is up too.
“Hey Platinum, do you have any business in the crystal empire? I wanted to travel further north tomorrow.”
>Platinum Nut:”Sako wanted to go shopping tomorrow.”
“Oh, so what do you think about my plan? Going north, hunting a wendigo.”
>Platinum Nut:”Sounds dangerous, but as long your heart is full of love and friendship you should be safe. Maybe we should sing some heartswarming songs before you head up, just to be sure.”
“Uh maybe. So what was your favorite part of the whole trip?”
>Platinum Nut:”Up north to the empire, or to your mom and canterlot? I liked to see this ancient crystal place that is the empire, but I also liked to see your mother again, it’s been quite some time since I moved to Dodge.”
“I’m sure there will be more exciting things ahead of us.”
Then you move on to Swirl and Sako.
They were working on the letter to the orphanage when you begin talking to them.
“Hey do you two even know what wendigos are?”
>Sachiko:”Unrelentless hunters, created by an ancient breezy to gather the strength of the Northern winds.”
>Sand Swirl:”Evil mean spirits that come and get you at heart’s warming if you weren’t good.”
“Well, the first one was new to me, the second one is what we commonly believe in equestria.”
You tell them both the heartswarming story, to refresh their memory.
The slowly more snowy surrounding adds to the story.
“Did you guys make any plans? Like mother daughter activities? You could play tea parties together or something like that. Hey Swirl, that is something you could add to your diary, a checklist of things you want to do and achieve.”
>Sachiko:”Don’t worry Speed, we did something like that a few times before, but now that I’m big it might be a different situation.”

After a fascinating story and some talk you arrive back at the empire.
Probably time to meet back up with your friends, but who first?
Stopping for now, will continue tomorrow.
>>
i wonder how that project is going
>>
>>29584587
Bump
>>
>>29584101
Let's go find jitter since she probably misses us the most right now. If she's not around then trixie to see when the next time she plays is.
>>
>>29586581
Speaking of Jitters, do you know if we ever informed Jitters about that potion that could feed changelings?
>>
>>29584101
that ancient breezy story seems pretty interesting
>>
File: do-aqua-globes-really-work.jpg (30KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
do-aqua-globes-really-work.jpg
30KB, 300x300px
>>29584101
When we reach the crystal empire we should get some of these for our potted plants.
>>
>>29588309
nice
>>
Coworker wanted to do something after work, just got home and feeling a little to tired to run today.
>>
>>29588920
alright
>>
>>29586695
No I don't think we did.
>>
page 10 bump
>>
I wonder which of our friends had wacky adventures in the crystal empire.
>>
>>29591736
That might be Trixie.
>>
>>29592433
Bump
>>
pls help and teach
>>
hello?
>>
>>29593401
Hmm?
>>
>>29593369
I don't believe you
>>
>>29592433
Trixie gets all the fun.
>>
>>29593944
Well we got to see Celestia AND Luna and that's a pretty big deal.
>>
>>29594769
I guess
>>
>>29595200
bump
>>
File: 1494.png (114KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494.png
114KB, 800x800px
>>29586581
>>29588309
You told Jitter to scout the city for you, so she should be a great start.
After that Trixie.
You wonder if she found out something about shopping locations.
For some reason you have the urge to buy something for your plants, maybe some fancy decor item that keeps them watered.

You move back to the inn where your wagon still resides.
Jitter seems to have spend the time in the wagon, as you lost your room due to not paying yesterday.
>Jitterbug:”Hello, Speed. I collected lots of information about the empire. I also found got you these flowers. There was a letter in your stuff that said you have to gather them.”
She hoofes you a bundle of white flowers.
>Jitterbug:”I think it’s called Edelweiss, I got them from some griffon herb seller.”
“Well that is nice Jitter.”
You hope she did not steal it, or something worse.
>Jitterbug:”So about the city. I got this key here.”
She waves a crystalline key in front of your face.
>Jitterbug:”There apparently is a magical laboratory on the outskirts of the city. It was lead by one of Sombra’s underlings. And this key here, is the one we need to open that laboratory.”
>Jitterbug:”I also find out that there is a hidden magical room beneath the throne, in which Sombra has done most of his spell work. Though that was supposedly cleared.”
>Jitterbug:”As far as places of interest go, there is the sports arena, a theater, a marked, a zoo, and a garden.”
>Jitterbug:”I also got some leads on armories of the crystal army that are currently cleared out. Since they are limited on ponis they can’t be everywhere at the same time. Maybe you would want to visit one.”

More tomorrow
>>
>>29597520
Hug best changeling.
>>
>>29597520
Tell Jitters about the love potions for feeding changeling.
>>
>>29598267
With the love potions we won't have to fuck if she really needs food.
>>
>>29598860
Well that's not true because we still need to get ingredients which won't always be available and cost money we might not have at the time.
>>
>>29597520
You're the best alchemic research associate ever, Jitter. Lets go loot those ancient treasure troves of knowledge.
>>
>>29597520
Give jitter a hug and tell her that she did a good job. I think we should check out the lab.
>>
You guys can be fucked up at time bump
>>
>>29598967
we're always kinda living from odd job to odd job
>>
>>29598967
We can have our spirit chick to grow some of the needed ingredients. We just need more pots.
>>
>>29601323
pot collecting
>>
>>29601582
Like the opposite of the Legend of Zelda.
>>
>>29597520
I feel like we don't appreciate Jitters enough or not enough. If there's anything thing she needs she just needs to ask.
>>
>>29604231
Bump
>>
>>29597520
Your tattoos look thinner, Jitterbug. Looking forward to being undetectable again?
>>
We should go see the zoo the next time we're here. That could be fun.
>>
>>29605142
she'll play hide and seek with us
>>
>>29605963
Why?
>>
>>29597520
Has Jitter considered asking one of our friends for sex if she hasn't already?
>>
>>29607918
I'm pretty sure she fugged Numb Nut at some point.
>>
>>29598095
>>29598267
>>29598981
>>29600022
>>29604231
>>29605142
>>29607918
You give her a hug.
“Thanks, Jitter. You’re the best alchemic research associate ever. We should check out those ancient treasure places. To acquire some knowledge.”
>Jitterbug:”Sure things.”
>Sachiko:”You two go loot some government property by yourself. I’ll take care of Swirl. Jitter did you find what I asked you for?”
>Jitterbug:”Yes sure, I wrote the address down for you.”
She hoofs Sako a note.
>Sachiko:”Thanks Jitter. And Speed, I hope you don’t do something stupid, bad or illegal. Of you two, you are the voice of reason.”
“I’ll try my best.”
She leaves together with Swirl and Platinum.

1/2
>>
File: 1495.png (113KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1495.png
113KB, 800x800px
>>29608890
You and Jitter begin the walk to the first place on her list, the laboratory.
“So, a few days ago I read about a love potion that could feed changelings. That way you don’t have to rely on sex for food.”
>Jitterbug:”I don’t rely on sex for it. As I said, sex is just a lot of food. Even when just for pleasure it still makes a decent meal.”
“Did you ask any off our our friends for sex for food?”
>Jitterbug:”Besides Numb, not. I’m not that hungry around you guys anyway. Also the air here in the crystal empire is really great. It’s like there is love in the air. Must be the whole deal with the crystal heart radiating love.”
“Well, that is good to hear. So, is there anything you need?”
>Jitterbug:”No, not really. Things are in a pretty good situations right now.”
“Okay if there ever is a thing, just ask. Your tattoos look thinner. Are you looking forward to being undetectable again?”
>Jitterbug:”Yes definitely. Although ponies seem to not think all too much about the tattoos. Still I want to get rid of them.”

You arrive at one of the crystal pillars that are spread around the empire.
This one is a little bigger, but still, looks like just a normal pillar.
However there are some tracks from carts around it.
Jitter searches the surface and finds a lock.
With the key, she opens a hidden door in the crystal pillar.

For some reason Sako’s words echo through your mind.
Breaking into a governmental property.
Is this really the right thing to do?
>>
>>29608896
Check it for traps
>>
>>29608896
You know, maybe not. With the Crystal Ponies having PTSD, maybe we could get a warrant to search the place on behalf of the crystal empire.
>>
might worry about jitter, too, what if she gets in trouble?
>>
>>29608896
>It’s like there is love in the air. Must be the whole deal with the crystal heart radiating love.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EC1M3wqj0MI
Oh you dun did it now. Start singing!
>>
>>29608896
Look at that expression. Jitter makes the best faces.

Ask her for the specifics of how she acquired the key so we can judge if this is practicing archeology without a license or high treason.
>>
File: 1496.png (104KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496.png
104KB, 800x800px
>>29608990
>>29608999
>>29609105
>>29609254
“So Jitter, how did you exactly get that key again?”
>Jitterbug:”Oh I found this one guard. Looked all busy and important with his wagon. So I talked to him, where he was going what he was doing. Gave him the eyebrow flatter and then he told me. He showed me the key and left. I followed him here, and when he left again, he forgot to take the key with him. So I took it.”
“Well, we should check if this is some sort of trap by the crystal guards. Maybe even ask for a warrant to search the place. Any ideas where we could ask for that?”
>Jitterbug:”Since the guard is tasked with clearing this laboratory out… I guess the guard headquarters in the castle. I don’t see any traps outside. So you wanna first ask the guards for permission and probably get told no?”
“I mean I don’t want you and me to get into trouble. Might just return the key, or find some other way to bring it back into their hands.”
>>
>>29610155
Hmm...
>>
>>29610303
...nah, let's go in. If he was supposed to clear it out anyway then we aren't really disturbing anything.
>>
>>29610155
Well it can't hurt to ask.
>>
>>29610155
>those eyes
Stop making me waifu crazy bug.
>>
>>29610155
Let's go in. We probably should have brought an invisibility potion though. Our agility potion will just have to do.
>>
I hope we can find something interesting or useful in here. We better make the trip quick though.
>>
>>29610155
>“I mean I don’t want you and me to get into trouble. Might just return the key, or find some other way to bring it back into their hands.”
Though I would feel bad about returning the key right after Jitter went out of her way to obtain it. Ask what she thinks.
>>
Fell asleep yesterday, will continue on Monday.
>>
Let's hope the place isn't too big or disorganized.
>>
page 9
>>
>>29613998
If we got lost we might have to sneak past guards
>>
Moral bump
>>
2 x bump
>>
3 x bump
>>
We need a book to write down alchemy notes in. That way nopony notices any books or files missing.
>>
File: 1497.png (119KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497.png
119KB, 800x800px
>>29610312
>>29610792
>>29613321
“That being said, if they want to clear it out anyway, the won’t miss anything. I guess.”
“What do you think?”
>Jitterbug:”Could always claim the door was already opened. You know, just two curious tourists.”
“Let’s head in.”
You move into the crystal pillar.
It’s dark in here, so you use your sword as light source.
A bunch of empty shelves cover the walls.
Maybe once used for books?
Whatever was in here is gone.
In the middle of the room is a circular platform, probably once used to draw transmutation circles on it.
No wait, there is a shape carved into the platform, that means either there was only one thing being done here, or that this platform was not used for transmutations at all.
There are also six notches around the platform, each the size of a plate.
Across the room you see a work bench with glass bottles, retorts, and a bunch of other alchemystical equipment.
Next to it is a staircase that leads upwards.
You quickly peek up and see more empty shelves.
Probably once used to store ingredients.
Mhh looks like you are out of luck.
>Jitterbug:”Mhh not much in here left. Anything useful up there?”
“No, not really. The Platform seems suspicious.”
>>
>>29621877
Look at the ceiling above the platform. There anything there? Touch the circle and try putting some magic in. If that doesn't work or do anything then try to move it with force.
>>
>>29621877
interesting, alchemy went on here
>>
>>29621877
Study the equipment and the transmutation circle, maybe sketch the circle while you're at it.
>>
>>29621877
Double check the room up the stairs case. Or break off a piece of shelf and poke the circle with it.
>>
File: 1498.png (112KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1498.png
112KB, 800x800px
>>29621913
>>29622006
Oh there is something on the ceiling.
You fly up and take a closer look.
It’s some sort of cylinder.
On it’s lower side you find something.
Six symbols, they seem to resemble the notches in the platform below you.
They seem familiar, but you can’t quite make out what it is.
>>
>>29622217
Try to see if you can turn the cylinder on the ceiling to match up with the notches on the floor. If that doesn't work then try touching the symbols one at a time.
>>
File: 1424734528530.png (145KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1424734528530.png
145KB, 800x800px
>>29622217
Well they don't reassemble or looks affiliated with any of the alchemy circles we use.
>>
>>29622217
Try avoiding entering the the area between the two circles. What if it's something kind of, sick, entrapment ruin? Where Sombra would keep his test subjects?
>*worried alchemist noises*
>>
File: 1499.png (184KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1499.png
184KB, 800x800px
>>29622252
>>29622351
You try to turn the cylinder.
IT’S NOT YIELDING.
They also seem to be already aligned with the notches on the bottom.
Puuh.
Maybe you need to type in some code.
If it didn’t work in the cave it might here.
*tap tap tap*
Nope. Just engravings on the stone.
Tough puzzle.
Maybe this is some sort evil trap.
You quickly back away.
This might even be some capture mechanism for test subjects.
You don’t want to be captured by some ancient magic, and then probably rot in some crystal basement.

>>
>>29622668
Take another look upstairs. Were there any symbols there as well on the ceiling? Remember that these are the symbols of the zodiac. Aries, Taurus and Libra specifically. Does that trigger any memories?
>>
Also while not her area of expertise activate the spirit totem and ask brown bark if she's ever seen anything like this from her previous master and has any clue as to what it can be.
If she doesn't know then we hit a dead end and there is nothing more to do here. Let's go to the inn disappointed but happy we tried at least.
>>
i wonder if this might be dangerous for other ponies to wander into
>>
The last option we have (if this thing even does anything that is.) is to go to a shiny/reflective crystal and ask Hekate to take a look at it and see if she knows anything.
>>
>>29627043
It is a good idea to explore all our information-gathering options when dealing with something potentially dangerous like this
>>
>>29622668
Zodiac symbols also correspond to planets, and planets each have their own Alchemy to go with them. Maybe it needs the appropriate ingredients placed on it.
>>
File: 1500.png (83KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500.png
83KB, 800x800px
>>29625100
>>29628480
You go upstairs.
Maybe here there is some sort of clue.
Sadly you still have nothing after combing over the floor.
So, Zodiac signs…
Wait, you heard something about this.
In old astrology, before the alchemy split off from it, they assigned each zodiac sign a ruling planet.
And each of those planets had elements assigned.
Let’s see, libra, aquarius, and Gemini where air, Capricorn, Taurus, and Virgo earth, Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius fire.

The answer seems close, but you struggle with unweaving it.
>>
>>29632893
So we need two ventus (air) two humus (earth) and two ignis (fire) if that's what it takes. Time for a walk to and from our cart.
>>
>>29632964
Better be cautious
>>
>>29633087
Throw caution to the wind we need to break all the alchemy secrets and become the best.
>>
>>29633092
But what about the guards?
>>
File: 1501.png (115KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501.png
115KB, 800x800px
>>29632964
Right, you’ll need some ingredients.
Better to get them from your wagon.
“C’mon Jitter we are heading back. I know how to solve this riddle, but I’ll need some stuff.”
>Jitterbug:”Alright, let’s leave.”
You leave the crystal be and head back to the wagon.
Quickly getting two of the needed ingredients and making your way back to the crystal.

Back there you place them on the circle according to the engravings.
Once the last is placed, they burn like in a cauldron.
And the platform shifts open.

You carefully take the stairs downwards into the even darker room.
There are crystals around here.
Some seem to have tools, potions and other things inside them.
Mh, that would be hard to get them out of there.
Ohhh!
Is that a uncrystallized book?
[happy horse noises]
>>
>>29633650
Take the book! Look around the room to see if anything else is uncrystallized to take. If not we can go.
>>
>>29633650
a book they missed! because... they didn't solve this riddle, I guess, but still!
>>
>>29633650
Take everything. Thaw our things with your sword if needed.
>>
>>29634028
Woops. I thought that was ice, not crystals.
>>
>>29633650
Maybe we could do something similar to that one time we used an alchemy circle to remove a rock that was stuck to Speed. Then again that could potentially damage the items we want to remover from the crystals. It's a shame that we don't know an application of alchemy that used a circle to remove and transmute certain substances while leaving others in tact.
>>
Since that one book was left open and crystal is clear read the page and at least get a piece of possible unknown knowledge. We'll also know if the book is worth coming back for.
>>
I wonder how this stuff got crystallized, though
>>
9 bump
>>
File: 1502.png (95KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1502.png
95KB, 800x800px
>>29633679
>>29634055
>>29636118
First let’s see if you missed anything in the room.
You find a bottle of milky white liquid behind the staircase, you wonder what this.
The book in the crystal itself is sadly closed, so you can’t read it.
However, luckily there is another book in here.
You’re about to take the book with you when curiosity overcomes you.
Maybe just one look.
The book seems to be called alchemyical crystallization.
Table of contents are, conjuration of crystals, crystallization of potions, and crystal transmutation.
>>
>>29638808
Well those sound kind of interesting. We read more about what they do in detail once we get out of here. We'll try a crystal transmutation once we got some chalk.
>>
>>29638808
Go to the Crystal transmutation section. Let's the those things out the crystal.
>>
File: 1503.png (749KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1503.png
749KB, 800x800px
>>29638838
>>29639156
Guess it’s time to leave this place.
Or you could take a moment to read on the transmutation section and see what it does.

You skip the first two chapters and read the transmutation one.

Crystal transmutation mentions to be similar to the conjuration, though the transmuted crystal will not be able to hold any magic, unlike the conjured ones.
That sounds similar to the stuff Platinum said about her crystal powered machinery.
Guess transmuted crystals would not work for that.
The transmuted crystals are also rather frail and can be broken easily.
However you can change the shape of preexisting crystals with the same circle, even expand them to a certain limit.

You’ll need chalk for this…
Damn.

Better head back, maybe even read the rest of the book.
You take the book and head back to the inn.
Once there you go through the rest of the book.

Conjure crystals explains how to create crystals out of substances, using a special transmutation circle.
You’ll need around 10 to create a hoof sized one, more for bigger ones.
Seems like you can trap things inside the crystals too.
Probably the way how the stuff in that basement ended up that way.
Uuuhhh, you just need to draw the circle of the opposing ingredient on the crystal to dissolve it.

Crystallization of potions seems easy.
You can create a crystal instead of a potion by using a different combination circle.
Instead of the aether alcohol base you’ll need 3 pieces of aether for that.
The crystal will passively provide the same effect as the potion when in contact with a magic wielding creature.
But will vaporize after around a time that is roughly equal to the duration of the potion.

Stopping for now, will take a break and continue Monday.
>>
We can get the other book now with chalk if I understood it correctly.
>>
>>29639519
>>
9 bed
>>
>>29639519
It must be something really interesting to put in crystal
>>
After we're done with all this we should eat.
>>
>>29643486
>>
>>29647670
>>
Gotta remember to give jitter all the hugs and kisses we can.
>>
I didn't mean to waifu the bug. Why is this happening?
>>
Full Metal Alchemist.
>>
>>29652500
You saw her.
>>
>>29639273
Just the opposite, huh? Convenient...
>>
After this we can go see how the rest of our friends are doing.
>>
>>29657437
On the chance that we leave, we should close the door.
>>
>>29657437
And maybe re-lock the door.
>>
>>29657459
>>
>>29657459
We do want to keep this place from being cleaned out before we get a crack at it.
>>
>>29639519
we carrying it?
>>
Just three more threads and I'll be up to date.
>>
>>29661359
diligent!
>>
>>29660903
No, but they're at our wagon and we can just grab one of three.
>>
Sorry, feeling a little ill today. Maybe I'll feel better tomorrow.
>>
>>29663031
Jitter is hot.
>>
>>29663438
You even wonder, after all that sex between Jitter and Speed, on of them would have some loving feelings for the other?
>>
>>29663450
hmm
>>
>>29639273
Im currently on the third to present thread and I've been wondering. If there's no alchemy shop in the Crystal Empire, then why not set up shop for a little while if no one mined? We'll have a monopoly on the alchemy business for a while, and potentially fund Platinums research into machinery.
>>
>>29639273
>You’ll need around 10 to create a hoof sized one, more for bigger ones.
Huh?
>>
>>29639273
We missed Trixie's show or something righto? Let's buy her an apology present later.
>>
>>29663031
get well alchemy
>>
I still don't feel all to much better, can't really sit longer than 30 mins so updating is near impossible for me.
Going to take a break till next week Monday.

You may let the thread die now.
>>
>>29668731
oh no that's awful, please get well soon
>>
Let the thread die guys.
>>
>>29675695
But I want to display my irrational adoration for Alchemy.
>>
>>29676337
me too!
>>
>>29675695
Good night then.
>>
>>29677816
Really. You guys should let the thread die. It'll make space for the next one.
>>
>>29678867
got it boss
>>
>>29679646
>>
>>29682081
>>
>>29683263
>>
>>29683267
>>
>>29684615
>>
>>29684620
>>
>>29684620
>>29685049
>>
>>29685070
is this a game to you
>>
>>29685070
>>
>>29686305
You do know you're gonna fail to keep the thread up right?
>>
>>29686310
What?
>>
>>29686341
You know what.
>>
>>29686305
>>
Nine.
>>
>>29689355
nine?
>>
File: IMG_2804.png (103KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2804.png
103KB, 800x800px
>>29690098
What? No. It clearly says page two over there. Where are you getting nine from?
[concern]
>>
>>29690168
oh, my mistake
>>
>>29668731
Could we play a spinoff of alchemy Quest where the character of focus, or the MC, is Sandra Swirl? Like a bad ending where she's the only survivor?
>>
>>29691364
sounds odd
>>
who's the best?
>>
File: Jitter is the best.png (76KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Jitter is the best.png
76KB, 800x800px
>>29693139
>>
>>29693662
ah
>>
>>29693662
Impregnat Jitter.
>>
>>29695327
You do not impregnate Jitter. Jitter impregnates YOU.
>>
>>29696055
>>
>>29695498
i-is that how that works?
>>
>>29699923
B-but Speed doesn't have lady parts.
>>
Damn. Speeds mom is a gilf, unf.
>>
>>29700682
>>29699923
Don't underestimate a determined changeling.
>>
>>29695498
So is Jitter gonna shove eggs up Speed's anus or something?
>>
>>29701290
No. First Speed is going to drink a rule 6e potion. THEN she's gonna do it.
>>
>>29701994
Changelings and ponies are biologically incompatible. It would never work.
>>
>>29702734
We'll find a way. That's what alchemy is for.
>>
>>29702734
We can have Speed turn into the beefy hot slap of channeling meat that he can be to impregnat Jitter.
>>
uh
>>
>>29639273
Jitter x Speed when? I bet she secretly has feelings for him.
>>
File: 1504.png (173KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1504.png
173KB, 800x800px
>>29639519
>>29657437
>>29659740
>>29661778
“Oh that is nice,” you say with a big smile forming on your lips, “all we need is to get this chalk and we can get the stuff that was enclosed inside the crystals.”
>Jitterbug:”Is that good?”
“Oh yeah. Think of all the mysteries those crystals could hold.”
>Jitterbug:”Mhh, I saw ink, a book, a few potions…. “
“Yes, but think what that could be!”
>Jitterbug:”I guess it would be quite the surprise.”
You dig through your stuff till you finally find the dried chalk.
Maybe you should clear through that again some time.
But not now.
Now it’s time to add more stuff to the collection!

You make your way back to the crystal and....
Guards!
Two guards and another pony.
Clearly not a crystal empire guard, not even a crystal pony.
He seems to be trying to open the crystal with magic, while the guards watch.
>>
>>29708890
Continue to observe from a distance.
>>
>>29708890
Should have known it wouldn't be that easy.
>>
>>29708890
See if he succeeds and if he does then call out to them and ask if they're alchemist. Better draw a fireball circle to shoot at them if they get hostile.
>>
>>29708890
>>29708962
What? No. These are guards. And might I add that do so is highly idiotic and not something I'm sure Speed would never do. He's too much of a boy scout to do something so renegade.
>>
>>29708986
You're right forget I typed anything.
>>
>>29709015
I hope I'm not discouraging you to post anything at all. It's just that making a potion on the spot might draw the attention of the guards, and attacking a guard is a serious offence. That is unless these aren't the good kind of guards.
>>
>>29709156
It's actually drawing a circle with chalk on the ground and I didn't say to shoot them on the spot I said to get ready to defend yourself. Anyway don't worry about it. I read it wrong.
>>
>>29708890
Oh no Jitters! It's the fuzz. What should we do? What does your training think e should do?
>>
File: 1505.png (97KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1505.png
97KB, 800x800px
>>29708912
>>29709300
Time to wait and see.
The unicorn is working his magic.
While you're no expert, it looks like he knows his work.
He even manages to find the hidden key hole.
Huh, he stopped doing his magic.
“Psst Jitter,” you whisper, “got any ideas? Can you tell me what he is saying?”
>Jitterbug:”He found the keyhole, but needs a replica to open it. He can make one but will need to head back to town for it.”
The guards leave together with the unicorn.
Guess you have some time.
>Jitterbug:“From what they said we maybe have 20 minutes till they will be back.”
“A small time frame it is then.”

You get inside and down.
>Jitterbug:”Should we close the door behind us?”
“Keep it open for now, and please keep watch for if they return.”
>Jitterbug:”Will do.”

Seems like you have the choice, a book, ink, potions, whatever that thing is, or a box.

>>
>>29709600
Which one is the 'whatever that thing is'?
>>
>>29709600
The items are tagged with alchemic symbols.
>>
>>29709600
I'm not sure if I'm right but if I'm understanding the directions correctly then from top to bottom and left to right for the pen and ink you need to draw the symbol for humus since that is the ventus symbol to release it. Let's try that first as practice.
For the turkey thermometer looking thing you need to draw the symbol for Ventus
for the first potion you need to draw the igni symbol.
For the box you need to draw the symbol for aqua
For the book you need to draw Lumen
for the last potion you need to draw a humus mark.

Hope we got everything.
>>
>>29709600
I say go for the box. The book has some weird whispy smoking thing coming our of it.
>>
>>29712477
I think that's a tentacle, and it is coming out of the book.
>>
>>29712506
must be safe then
>>
That book looks cool.
>>
File: 1506.png (94KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1506.png
94KB, 800x800px
>>29710833
>>29712054
You begin with the pen and the ink.
A simple humus circle should suffice.
Once the circle is drawn on, you begin to focus on it.
The crystal begins to melt down.
Quite slowly though.
This could take some time.

Around 10 minutes later a big enough hole has been eaten into the crystal.
“Puuuh.”
You feel like you just finished a marathon.
Must be the circle using your magic to work.
At least finally this ancient ink is yours.
Maybe it has some use in alchemy?
There will be some experimentation ahead of you, exciting!

You take a moment to breath.
Time for the next crystal.
This is going to be rough, but you should be able to make it.
>>
>>29715949
Get the book. There's probably some interesting alchemy secrets in it.
>>
>>29715949
We'll have to be careful testing, presumably there were reason this stuff was encrystalled
>>
>>29715949
>>29715989
Fuck no. The book has some creepy shit coming out of it. We have a limited amount of time to work here you know. Don't fuck this up.

Go for the box.
>>
>>29716085
But anon. You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. Or appendages that's coming out of it.
>>
>>29715949
>>29715989
>>29716058
>>29716085
>>29716092
>Jitterbug:“From what they said we maybe have 20 minutes till they will be back.”
We should we skedaddly before they come back. It took 10 minutes to remove the ink from the crystals, and it will take another 10 to remove one other artifact. By then it will be 20 minutes and the guards will be back and most likely spot us. We have the book used to disenchant the crystals safely. We can simply come back later at another time when it's safer.
>>
>>29716259
This
>>
>>29716259
Actually I don't think it's going to be as safe as you think because they'll notice the new hole in the ground and the things encased in crystal in the basement and they're going to either remove them themselves or place guards so no pony can get to it.
>>
>>29716274
Can they really tell if something has been moved 10 minutes ago, as aposed to 1000 years ago? It's not like much has moved in here since the last few decades. What are you suggesting?
>>
>>29716274
Are you suggesting we leave now, or get a second one and risk capture?
And do remember, we have the book. So unless they have another copy, or they want to take the risk of smashing these apart to get the items, everything should be fine.
There's also the option of smashing the crystals to get to the items.
>>29715949
I suggest smashing the crystals with the chest. The chest might get damages, but hopefully the contents will be safe.
>>
>>29716386
Didn't some guards clear this lab already? It was empty when we got here. If these are the same guys coming back they're going to notice there is a hole in the middle of the room when there wasn't before. Ergo they're going to stay until they make sure they have everything.
>>29716406
I'm suggesting we stay and we have a jitter and an agi potion we can give her to run out of here with. I don't think you can just smash them. Crystals can be as hard as diamonds can't they? So wouldn't we need a really good pick which we don't have on us?
>>
>>29716471
No not yet. They were going to, but Jitter took the key. If you think I'm fibbing you, check a this thread or the one before. You might find your answers.

The QM said, or at least I think he said, that smashing them at the risk of damaging or even destroying them was an option.
>>
>>29716471
>I'm suggesting we stay and we have a jitter and an agi potion we can give her to run out of here with.
What? I'm having a hard time processing what you said.
>>
File: 1507.png (94KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1507.png
94KB, 800x800px
>>29715989
>>29716058
>>29716085
>>29716092
Mh, book or chest…
The book has some tentacle things coming out of it.
It looks kinda creepy.
Maybe the box would be the right choice…
But you could never resist a good book.
And one shouldn’t judge a book by it’s cover.
That extents to appendages that grow out of it, right?

Maybe you can smash them and save some time.
You give one of the crystals a hefty buck.
It doesn’t bend.
In fact now your hoof hurts a little.
Maybe the sword?
You try to swing the hulk of iron, but get stuck on another crystal.
The blade flames up as it hits the construct, searing the air.
Yet the crystal stands unharmed.

Time for the circle then.
You begin uncovering the book.
Roughly 8 minutes later you have it in your hooves.
The tentacle retreats, instead of trying to murder you.
Good choice.

Time to hightail it out of here.
You stumble upwards.
“Come on Jitter, we gotta leave before the guards come back.”
>Jitterbug:”What happened to you? Did you wrestle the things out of the crystals, Speed?”
“No, just magic.”

You leave the crystal and lock it back up.
Jitter helps you till you are out of sight from the crystal.
You sit down to recover some strength.
Stopping for now, more tomorrow.
Sorry to not fully stick to all the suggestions, started writing before some of them got in.
>>
>>29716572
Jitter said that she followed him here and when he left he forgot the key so she took it. I don't know what the dude might have done but he was here. I don't believe he did say that.
>>29716585
In our inventory there is something called an "agility potion" that can make you move faster. We used it when we fought timberwolves in the ever free forest. Jitter can carry us while she runs away.
>>
>>29716634
Drink the rest of the health potion we have. Maybe that can give us back some of our strength or at least enough to get us back to the wagon and we can make a mana potion if we're experiencing magic drain fatigue.
if that doesn't work ask jitter to get you some food, doesn't matter what. 20 bits should cover it.
>>
>>29716634
>>29718817
Don't waste a health potions health potion since Speed isn't suffering from any physical ailment. He jist need to rest is all. No one would have any reason to suspect him. Anon, you should know better. Don't you pay any attention?
>>
>>29719513
No you
>>
>>29718884
is this a natural rest
>>
>>29718884
Actually I wanted to test how much the body and spirit were connected or if it would work like coffee or if would even do anything at all but if you really don't want to experiment then fine.
Resting is a waste of time though if there can be a quick fix. It's not often we're in such a state.
>>
Let's go rest in the wagon.
>>
Looks like something happened to alchemy.
>>
File: 1508.png (109KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1508.png
109KB, 800x800px
>>29716709
>>29718817
>>29718884
For a moment you think about drinking a potion.
No, you only need to take a short break.
“Jitter, let’s head back to the wagon. I need a break.”
>Jitterbug:”Sure.”
You make your way back to the wagon.
It takes some time but it’s not all to bad.
On the way back you cross roads with the two guards and the locksmith.
You try your best not to panic, or be suspicious.
One of the greets Jitter, as they pass.
Well that was not to bad.
You are sure they didn’t expect anything.

After some time you get back to the wagon.
A health potion, while not being injured, could help you regain some lost stamina.
Since you got trained of your magic, a mana potion might help get back in shape.
Or you could just take a short rest.
Pretty much a question of resources against time.

Also still what will be the plan once you regain your strength.

Sorry, didn't really find the motivation to start in time today. Also I'll have to visit my mother a day earlier this week.
Stopping for now, will continue Sunday.
>>
>>29723393
hope he's okay
>>
We have 6 humus and 8 effigia. I think we can afford to make one mana potion and restore ourselves. I wanna try some ink experiments.
>>
File: chihuahua3.jpg (47KB, 241x205px) Image search: [Google]
chihuahua3.jpg
47KB, 241x205px
Wat fahn
>>
Meme for the weem.
>>
>>29725164
like how
>>
>>29730325
>>
>>29731003
>>
were we going to eat
>>
>>29729111
Well first we should go to platinum and ask to look through her lich lenses to see if the ink has any magical properties and then maybe draw an alchemy circle with it or something.
>>
page 10
>>
We haven't eaten anything since breakfast and since it feels like a few hours have passed we should eat something now.
>>
We should probably check out the crystal basement again later and see if there are guards there now or not. Might want to bring an invisibility potion though and a mana potion in case there are guards who won't leave there now.
>>
File: necronomicon.jpg (303KB, 772x932px) Image search: [Google]
necronomicon.jpg
303KB, 772x932px
>>29723735
We should study our tentacle book while we recover our strength.
>>
File: 1509.png (125KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1509.png
125KB, 800x800px
>>29725164
>>29736400
>>29739639
Yeah, you have some resources to spare.
One mana potion won’t hurt.
And after that, something to eat.

You combine some humus with effigia to create a mana potion and immediately drink it.
Mmmh, still warm.
After that you begin to pillage through your food supplies.
What’s fast and won’t cause any food poisoning from eating it raw.
Right, Oats!
Munch.. A little stale but still okay.
While eating you open up that shiny new tentacle book.
ALL THE PAGES ARE BLANK!
This is an outrageous scam.

Oh wait, some letters are forming on the book
>Book:”So, looks like someone finally got me out of that wretched cellar. So what do you need, new owner?”
“Uh.. Well I want to know about alchemy.”
>Book:”And I know about Alchemy, anything in particularly you want to know?”
“I, uhh... Alchemy!”
>Book:”Open me up again when you know what you want to learn.”
The book shuts close.
How rude!

Well, probably test some of the ink then.
A short talk with platinum reveals that it is in fact magical.
Now, to draw a circle with it.
For testing purposes you choose the glass transmutation circle.
Then you get to the nitty gritty.
You transmute a bottle of glass, and it actually works.
It does not only work, but also the circle is still there after the transmutation.
You repeat this one more time.
Now having two bottles, and still a circle of ink on the floor.
…and two holes in the ground where you pulled the sediments to transmute, but that is not as exciting.
>>
>>29747110
We'll ask the book later if it knows how to make more water from the well of eternity. Or to tell us what potions it knows how to make. Can we write how to do things into it and then they'll retain the information? Or can it make more of this ink?
We better save this ink for when we really need it, we can shoot multiple fireballs for instance if we ever need to.
>>
>>29747110
Are you single? Do you like pina coladas and long walks on the beach?
>>
>>29747110
Oh my god, it's a permanent alchemy ink.
>>
>>29747110
Holy shit senpai. Fucking, draw alchemical circles on our body. Go Fullmetal Alchemist in this bitch. Well after we ask the book about what it thinks constitutes as uncommon and powerful alchemical circles that can be applied to the body. Also ask if it knows the formula on how to make more ink.
Spam the circle for more bottles until were tired.
>>
>>29747110
Ask the book about its origins.
>>
>>29747387
I don't think we need that many bottles and I am slightly unsure about the alchemical circles on our body. We should wait to pick the right ones.
>>
>>29747432
Why are you unsure?
>>
>>29747465
Because let's say we draw a glass one on us, summoning glass isn't really useful as it can break. Now summoning a stone wall, that could be useful. I think we should find out and then weigh our options.
>>
>>29747486
You do know there are more than one kind of alchemical circle types we know of, right? We have one on our ass.
>>
>>29747709
List all the circles we could draw. I want to see if you know them.
>>
File: symbols.png (41KB, 1050x256px) Image search: [Google]
symbols.png
41KB, 1050x256px
>>29747776
>>
>>29747387
>>29747432
>>29747465
>>29747486
>>29747709
>>29747776
>>29747894
Before we do anything permanent toSpeeds, body, we should mule over the pro's and con's. This is something to debate on another time.

>>29747110
If we keep making glass bottles, maybe we can train of magical strength? Like some kind of magic muscle, or increase magic resuvare or some jargon?
>>
File: 1510.png (94KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1510.png
94KB, 800x800px
>>29747187
>>29747361
>>29747387
>>29747432
>>29748011
You continue making bottles until there is nothing more in reach for you to transmute, and you have to transmute the ground below the circle.
Congratulations you created a pothole in front of the inn, and made 23 bottles.

Mhh, that would be something you can ask the book, about this ink.
You open the book again.
“So I found this ink. I found out that it can create permanent circles. Pretty cool stuff. Can you tell me about it?”
>Book:”Yes.”
The book’s pages turn by themselves.
One page contains pre written information, while the other fills out with words meant for you.
>Book:“What you got there is sorrow ink. To create a bottle of it you’ll need to transmute roughly 5 ponies. A little overpriced for something that can basically be achieved with a little bit more mastery over chalk, but hey that was in times before that was discovered. Daw, how much aether changed in alchemy...”
You scout through the page.
That’s not really stuff you want to do.
“So if I wanted to draw some one my body, would that work?”
>Book:”Depends on the circle. This would require some hefty control of the transmutation magic, or you could end up transmuting half your body. Also it would get washed off, unless you tattoo it under your skin, which probably would cause an infection. So far I had no one do that, you could add that to the book if your survive.”
“Oh right, does that mean I can write things in you so other can read it later?”
>Book:”That is how I work, however, don’t you dare to write something in me without my permission.”
“So where do you come from?”
>Book:”I’m an old artifact from another world. Passed through the hands of many Alchemists. Now I can share that knowledge with you. One page a day. Till tomorrow.”
The book shuts.
>>
>>29748117
Are you single?
>>
>>29748161
Too late. Til tomorrow anon.
>>
>>29748117
I'd like to introduce the book to our DICKTIONARY some time later. You a maybe wonder, 'but anon. How would that be possible?' With magic and maybe alchemy.
>>
Ya think we can ask the book a question at 11 pm and just wait till 12 am to ask another since it's the next day or do we need to wait at least 22 hours before asking?
>>
>>29748708
I'm pretty sure it won't tolerate that. It's sentient after all. How do I know? It's sassy.
>>
>>29748832
Maybe it will admire our spunk. Give it a whirl and see if it is impressed.
>>
>>29749253
That's fucking hot.
>>
>>29749282
The other kind of spunk, you perv.
>>
>>29749296
What. There's an other kind of spunk?
>>
>>29748117
Time to go see Trixie. Let's find out what she's been up to. When is her next magic show? We might need to say sorry for missing her show but we ended up staying longer in vanhoover then we though and took the chance to make sako big. By the way she's big now, have to seen her?
>>
Courtesy bump, I'll catch up one day.
>>
>>29748117
Wait. How did ittransmits, the ground below it without moving down? Is it just floating there? Can we collect the ink?
>>
>>29751242
I believe in you anon.
>>
>>29749349
Like moxy
>>
Not going to update today.
>>
>>29753025
I'm sorry to hear that.
>>
>>29753025
Where's your trip?
>>
>>29754077
>>
I got a stiffy just thinking about what we can do with our new book.
>>
Sitting on the book face bump
>>
Look, I get that the book is new and Speed hasn't fucked it yet, but we have a pony-sized Breezie girlfriend now. We haven't even hit that at its new size yet.
>>
>>29758426
She's the same size as when she drank the growth potion so we actually have.
>>
>>29758426
Many times.
>>
>>29758516
>>29758447
Assumptions! That was alchemic big! This is magic big! It could feel completely different! Don't we owe it to science to fug Sako and compare?
>>
>>29758645
You really want to know if she's an inch bigger or smaller then when she drank the potion? We should just be happy that she's within acceptable parameters.
>>
File: wtfbug.png (1MB, 2022x2500px) Image search: [Google]
wtfbug.png
1MB, 2022x2500px
>>29758670
>turning down an excuse to fug the breezie
>>
>>29758745
You should have just said you wanted to bang her then instead of making up some bullshit about "checking to see if she's different for science!"
>>
>>29758762
That was just a fringe benefit. Point is, we have better things to fug than the book.
>>
File: 1511.png (128KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1511.png
128KB, 800x800px
>>29750062
For some reason you really like this book.
Must be the huge amount of potential.
Yes, it must be that.

Time to visit Trixie.
You move into the inn and to her room.
“Hey Trixie, sorry for missing your show. I ended up staying longer in vanhoover then I thought. On the way back I also made a little detour to make Sako big.”
>Trixie:”No, no it’s fine. You clearly had higher priorities than to visit your friend Trixie’s show. I understand that.”
“Uh. Sorry again. But you have to understand that I made Sako big, did you see her? She will stay that way.”
>Trixie:”Wait.. Oh that is good news.”
“So when is your next show, I still really want to see it.”
>Trixie:”You should have seen them, they all were so happy. Just a little toning down on the act, and they all eat out of my hoof. HA! I’m going to run more shows this week in fact. Starting tomorrow every evening for 4 days.”
>>
>>29758938
I'm so happy for you, Trixie. What do you mean by toning down? What did you change?
>>
>>29758938
Alright, we can catch the show tomorrow then. What time does it happen? We shouldn't have any plans tomorrow so we can totally be there. Now let's go see lanika.
>>
>>29758938
No Speed. You know you want to fug the book.
>>
>>29758938
You'll be a shtar babe, a shtar! Tha people will love ya!
>>
File: 1512.png (113KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1512.png
113KB, 800x800px
>>29758997
>>29759013
“I’m really happy for you Trixie. So when does the new show start?”
>Trixie:”Oh it will be around evening, something like 6 PM. They still need to set the exact time.”
“Oh okay. Sorry, but what did you mean with toning down your act?”
>Trixie:”You know, the whole. THE GREAT AND POWERFUL oh so better than you part.”
“Ah right. Okay Trixie, I’ll be leaving you now. I’m looking forward to the show.”

You leave Trixie and make your way to Lanika.
>Lanika:”Oh hey Speed, how is it going?”
“Good, and with you?”
>Lanika:”I spent some time in the empire. It’s a great place. The hospital here is a bit behind the times so I was thinking of staying here and teaching them a thing or two.”
>>
>>29759333
I'll miss you if you stay, but it sounds like a good career opportunity.
>>
>>29759333
So when is Speed going to duck the book?
>>
>>29759738
Never, because that's a terrible idea.
>>
>>29759761
And your mother decided against having an abortion.
>>
>>29759333
The quest of finding lanika a home has been completed! I think it's a pretty good decision and future injured ponies in the crystal empire will appreciate the medical advancements you bring. If you're gonna stay here then I suggest you send a letter to your family telling them where you are and that you're ok. I showed up at my mom's and she was a bit ticked when we didn't write in advance that we were showing up or that she has a grand daughter now. You have written to your family since the journey started right?
>>
>>29759333
that's great news!
>>
File: 1513.png (115KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1513.png
115KB, 800x800px
>>29759460
>>29761059
>>29762550
“That seems like a good decision. I’m sure they will appreciate the medical advancements you bring. It will be hard to continue without you, I’ll miss you for sure, but this sounds like a good career opportunity.”
>Lanika:”Sure, it will be hard for me too. All on my own again.”
“Hey you can always write some letters. Oh speaking of which, if you decide to stay here you should write your family. Tell them that you are okay. When I visited my mom she was a bit ticked that I didn’t write in advance. Do you have written to your family since the journey started?”
>Lanika:”I send them a short letter, but yes I should give them a more detailed report.”
“That is nice.”
Any more business with Lanika, and where to after that?
>>
>>29764112
If you need anything Lanika don't worry about asking. Curious if masqurade ever made that bird mask to blind the cockatrice or if she's tried making that invisible mask yet. We have a theory about crystallizing the invisible potion she has so all she needs to do is carve a hole for it.
Also does she enjoy the wood we got from vanhoover?
>>
>>29764112
keep in touch with us too if you can
>>
File: 1514.png (157KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1514.png
157KB, 800x800px
>>29764136
>>29764452
“If you need anything, Lanika, don’t worry about asking.”
You leave Lanika and head for Masquerade.
She seems to be busy inspecting the wood from Vanhoover.
“Hey Masquerade, say did you ever made the falcon mask for the cockatrice I asked you for?”
>Masquerade:”Oh I though you didn’t need it anymore. Since the cockratrice is lying around pertified inside the wagon. Also was kinda busy.”
You remeber briefly that the Cockratrice would need fresh meat to be feed.
Didn’t you reconsider unpetrifying it...
“I think it’s okay. That was during the work on the wagon, some time ago. I must think if I even still need it.”

“So, the wood any good?”
>Masquerade:”Yeah, it’s very high quality.”
“That is good, did you ever get to make that invisibility mask?”
>Masquerade:”No, I gave it a try but couldn’t really make it work.”
“I actually have the theory on how to crystallize potions, so you could just make a mask with a slot for it and pop a invisibility crystal on that.”
>Masquerade:”That sounds powerful, wasn’t it a really big deal making Sako big permanently?”
“The crystals disappear after some time.”
>Masquerade:”Oh, so it would be like drinking a potion, only that instead of a potion you have to pop a new crystal into your mask.”
“Uh, yes kinda. But at least you can take the mask off and store the rest of the magic effect.”
>Masquerade:”Seems useful, hit me up with a few if you end up making some.”
>>
Stopping for now, will continue Friday.
>>
Looks like everyone is doing well. Now let's go see sako and tell her that we would like to start seeing platinum now. Then we can ask platinum if she would still like to join in.
>>
>>29765860
>>
>>29765860
the acid test
>>
>>29765860
Didn't she already say she didn't like that idea? It seems like saying that would make her angry as hell.
>>
>>29534009
>>
>>29770233
>>
>>29768371
Maybe a different approach.
>>
When will Speed go back to his bat waifu and meet with his children?
>>
>>29774772
There's little reason to ever go back to undershade, maybe for swirl to visit miss sheilded charms or the moonshine festival. Or to buy some meteor equipment. So let's just say next year.
>>
>>29775175
Don't forget about the moonshine sisters.
>>
File: 1515.png (58KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1515.png
58KB, 800x800px
>>29765860
You wonder where Sako is.
It’s probably about time that you bring the Platinum thing back up again.
Yeah, best she doesn’t get used to her big state before you initiate that.
Now if only you knew here she was…
“Hey Masquerade, do you know where Sako is?”
>Masquerade:”I think she took platinum to some speed dating event Jitter found out about while you were gone.”
“WHAT?!”
>>
>>29776722
......huh. Alright.
>>
>>29776722
Damn, that's some backstabbing shit sako. Well where is it? Better get over there and resolve this now.
>>
>>29776744
I can't really blame em. The Speed i.e. the players have been terrible so far with relationships. If they had bothered to remember the things they do then non of this would have happened.

>>29776722
I would like to check this event out without drawing their attention.
>>
>>29776722
>cockatrice
>Still petrified
Why do we even still have that? It's junk. Well except for the ingredients. What was it, was it the feathers or the eye's that were useful? If anything we can unpetrify it then kill it for the ingredients.
>>
>>29776722
Screw it, If they wanna talk about it without us bumbling shit good for them.

Are they there to date or to get Platinum a new colt friend?(Wonder this)

You can also trust your wife/girlfriend. seriously.
>>
>>29776722
Sneak with an amplified sneak potion.
>>
File: 1516.png (137KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1516.png
137KB, 800x800px
>>29776744
>>29776770
“I going to have to ask Jitter where the thing is happening.”
>Masquerade:”Hey there buddy. In this whole dripple thing, did you ever consider how uneven it is?”
“What do you mean, there won’t be a problem I love both of them equally, and I have enough love to give for two.”
>Masquerade:”Still, you get two, and both of them get only one? If there would be something between Platinum and Sako, that whole thing would be no problem. Everyone gets two other ponies who love each other. The way your plan to do this right now is a little... one sided, don’t you think?”
“Well… I have to see and resolve it myself.”
You acquire the information from Jitter and head out.

Soon you arrive at the described café.
You take a look through the window.
There is a section dedicated to the whole speed dating thing.
A lot of ponies, mostly crystals but some none crystals.
For the locals this must be a great chance to meet someone from outside.
You see Platinum sitting on one of the tables.
Sako is nowhere to be seen though.
Oh there she is… not inside the dating area.
Alone.
Drinking some coffee.
>>
>>29777529
Clearly we need to get Jitter in on this. Jitter can be a second Speed and then nobody has to get jealous.
>>
>>29777529
>platinum in dating area
Looks like she's moved on.
>Sako not in dating area
Looks like she does not consider this an open relationship.

I vote we have strong second thoughts about this on the grounds that both Sako and Platinum will probably end up pissed at us.
>>
>>29777529
Go up to Sako and ask where the hell swirl is and confirm she's safe right now. Then tell her you understand but still a bit disappointed she decided to bring platinum here to get rid of her.
Now let's go talk to Platinum and let's tell her that if she thinks that she'll be happy and manages to find a stallion (or mare if they do that here) then you fully support her but it's a shame that we didn't even get to try having a relationship and you were going to start it now if she still wanted to since sako is big. But she should do whatever would make her happy just like you including her would have made you happy.
>>
>>29777529
Maybe we should leave. We have been unfair to Platinum and Sako. Masquerade is right. How could we have been so stupid? Sure Speed loves Platinum and Sako, but it would be selfish to have the both off them. They say if you love something, set it free. It's an overused and cliche thing to say, but this nontheless.
>>
>>29777529
Drink an invisibility potion. If you don't have any then go find some place to make one. If you make chalk then make that too.
>>
>>29777529
>>29777569
Dude, holy shit. Don't do that. I don't think that is something someone would consider socially acceptable to crash someone's speed dating. Leave them alone. If they bring it up then we will go from there, alright? Now wasn't there other places to look for Swirl? Maybe she's with Jitter, or inside the building were we can't see her. Have some faith in the wife.
>>
>>29777588
It doesn't matter what masquerade thinks though. It only matters what sako and platinum think.
>>
>>
>>29777650
Quit being a creeper and get outta here.
>>
>>29777886
How about you quit being a wuss first.
>>
>>29777903
Wht is respecting their choices sussing out? Explain yourself.
>>
>>29777947
Because this should be seen through to the end no matter what happens, not rolling over like a stupid fish.
>>
>>29777965
Even if we have to drag her away from whom ever she may find? That is not fair to her or Sako.
>>
>>29777965
You should have done something for her sooner instead of doing all the minimum fetch quests. If you had SPENT MORE TIME WITH HER, this wouldn't have happened. But here we are.
>>
>>29778007
It's not really dragging away because she has a choice in the matter and she could not even find anyone or showing up will just drive her away which is fine too. I just think it needs to be resolved.
>>29778015
You're right anon. I should have predicted the future and known that sako was going to try to push platinum into someone else and jumped on platinum the second sako turned big.
>>
>>29777529
Shes already here, This ship appears to have sailed already. She simply is not as high up on the priority list as she needs to be if were going to court her.
>>
>>29777641
This.

>>29777650
True. And Sako thinks she doesn't want to share us with anyone but will make an exception for Jitter threeways because she founds her fem!Speed form hot.

>>29777529
Wave to Sako through the window and give her a jolly hoofsup of support if she makes eye contact. Then let them be.
>>
>>29778193
https://www.anonpone.com/alchemy/27665747#navbar
she already said she'd try it and she doesn't give a shit about threesomes with random mares it's the relationship part that bugged her.
>>
>>29778358
"I guess we can try it" plus that face makes me think she was just trying to tell us what she thought we wanted to hear. I guess it can't hurt to ask Sako if she is still up for it or if she really meant it. Just make sure she isn't pressured.
>>
I wonder why sako is even here.
>>
>>29781140
Moral support
>>
>>29778415
not an easy path ahead
>>
>>29782332
Dream hard to come.
>>
Funny.
>>
I guess the idea of scheduling an update for the 1st of April was a foolish one.

Going to update tomorrow.
>>
>>29784188
I told you that you weren't going to update. I just didn't know the circumstances. I hope you at least pre drew and wrote it since you had the free time.
You probably didn't do that either.
>>
File: 1517.png (123KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1517.png
123KB, 800x800px
>>29777588
>>29777641
>>29778048
>>29778193
>>29778415
You should not stare at them.
If this is how things went then....
It’s bad, but it’s their decision.
Maybe you really have pushed Sako too hard on all this.
Maybe you really neglected Platinum.

Things to talk about.
But not here.
They should be able to do what they decided on.

Now, the more important question.
If Sako is here, where is Swirl?
Mhhh, unless she you missed her, the only ponies you haven’t visited are Numb and Lollipop.
Hopefully she is there.
If not, you have to speak to Sako that she needs to inform you with whom she left Swirl.
Maybe you should have asked if she has the time to take care of Swirl before heading to the crystal.

You make your way back to the inn, thoughts of doubt running through your head as you walk.
Once there you seek out Numb and Loli’s room.
Oh thank Celestia, there is the little batty.
She seems to give Numb face paintings.
Oh poor Numb.
>Lollipop:”Oh, Speed. Thank Celestia you are here.”
“Hi Lollipop, hi Numb.”
>Sand Swirl:”Daddy!”
The little bat rushes to your side.
>Lollipop:”We tried our best to entertain her.”
“Yeah I see, thank you for keeping an eye on her.”

How nice of them.
Next action for today?

More tomorrow.
>>
>>29793543
Compliment Swirl's drawings. Tell her that good art is an important part of being an alchemist and you're sure she'll make the prettiest alchemy circles.
>>
>>29793543
Lookin good man.
>>
>>29793543
Some snark.
dont go back to the speed dating event
>>
>>29793543
make aether then invisible potion. Then crystalize it.
>>
>>29796011
and add the aether to the invisible potion before turning it into a crystal
>>
>>29796011
You fool! The crystal would be invisible and then we wouldn't be able to find it and then we'd have to make another invisibility potion to find the first one!
>>
>>29796151
You're the fool for not realizing we can just use the lich glass to find the magic radiating off it. get your head in the game anon
>>
>>29796258
I feel like you just gave a real answer to my shitpost but I don't know the system here well enough to know for sure.
>>
>>29796410
Check the resources?
>>
File: 1518.png (55KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1518.png
55KB, 800x800px
>>29793640
>>29793959
>>29796011
>>29796034
“Aww Swirl, nice face painting you gave Numb there. Good art is an important part of being an alchemist. I’m sure you’re going to make the prettiest alchemy circles.”
>Sand Swirl:”Are you sure? I tried to give Numb a pretty face drawing.”
“It certainly looks nice. Thank you numb for entertaining her.”
>Numb Nut:”N-no problem.”
“Okay then, I’m going to do some Alchemy, if you need me I’m at the wagon.”
You leave the two and move to the wagon.

There you begin grabbing the ingredients for an invisibility potion.
First four pieces of aether.
You use igni and aqua for that, since that is what you have most of left.
Four of each, for units of whisky, and four chalk circles later you have your aeter.
Now to make the potion.
Another unit of whisky, another circle, one of the four aethers, and one peice of ventus and effigia each, and the potion is finished.
Damn you are burning through your resources.
Now to crystalize it…
Wait, this circle requires you to add ingredients, but which?
And where do you put the potion?
Do you pour it onto it or not….

Oh wait, the book said that you’d need to use the crystallization circle instead of the combination one.
Which means you don’t crystalize the potion.
Instead you combine the ingredients into a crystal.
Guess you can book that under experimentation.
Okay back to square zero.
Well not entirely, you still have the three aether for the crystallization.
You take another piece of ventus and effigia.
This time you make sure to use the right circle and combine them with the 3 aether into a crystal.
Finally the crystal.
Hey touching it makes your hoof you go invisible.
>Sand Swirl:”Daddy, you turned invisible again. I didn’t see you drink a potion.You still there?”
>>
>>29800281
No, Swirl. This is something new. I'm holding a crystal instead of drinking a potion. Fascinating, huh? Here, follow the sound of my voice and come hold the crystal with me.
>>
>>29800281
Yes. Touch swirl to see if she becomes invisible. Now we can make a mana potion and go back to the crystal vault to see if we can get the rest of the things in crystal
>>
>>29800281
Oh my god our hat is fucking magic. It's like some sort of high-powered antimagic anchor that cannot be affected by alchemy. We need to find out the makeup of our hat. I bet its like a hundred aethers and a sprinkle of pure alicorn chest floof.
>>
>>29800281
Here sweety. Why don't you come here and touch the crystal?
>>
File: 1519.png (274KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1519.png
274KB, 800x800px
>>29800324
>>29800351
>>29800423
“No Swirl, this is a new thing. I’m holding this crystal, with that I don’t need to drink a potion. Why don’t you come over and see if it works for you too.”
Swirl gets closer, and you pat her head to see if she becomes invisible.
Nothing.
Seems like the crystal does not transfer the invisibility.
“Here take it for a moment.”
You give Swirl the crystal, and yes she turns invisible.
>Sand Swirl“Oh you’re back Daddy, before only your hat was visible.”
“That means that clothes are also unaffected by the crystal.”
Swirl returns the crystal.

Now, knowing this you can return to the crystal and unlock the remaining crystals.
Though you should be sure to take a mana potion with you,
Using your last piece of chalk you combine one.

Now. Ready to go.
You leave Swirl with Jitter and make your way to the crystal.
A crystal guard pony is guarding the entrance.
Mh without key they probably don’t want to risk closing it again.

>>
>>29800607
Hello, sir. State sanctioned alchemist here to examine the historical artifacts. May I please get through?
>>
>>29800607
We don't have chalk so there's little point in being here. (could have sworn we had one stick left to use though) We could probably use the ink though that feels like a waste. We should probably just make more chalk.
Maybe we should play hide and seek with swirl
and cheat with the invisibility gem.
>>
>>29803152
tricksterdad
>>
>>29800607
What if we just fuck with him and pretend we're a ghost? Did we combine a nana potion go increase its potency?

>>29800726
And what if he asks for proof? Aren't we still invisible?
>>
Invisibility is complicated
>>
Considering that we just used up a bunch of our resources misunderstanding how crystals work, I vote we put off any further adventures in here until we can get some more chalk. Kind of important for alchemy.
>>
>>29806777
...and since we have no chalk for subtraction, we're pretty much going to have to combine base elements for this. Make some aether, make some chalk, then use it to create the circles to produce more of it. Once we have enough chalk then we can go ahead and get back in here. Unless of course anyone wants to use our magic ink for circles. I would personally hold off until we're sure of what we want to do with it, though.
>>
File: 1520.png (132KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1520.png
132KB, 800x800px
>>29803152
>>29805015
>>29806777
>>29806858
No chalk means no crystals.
You honestly wouldn’t even know how to carry the stuff in them back.
The backpack is already filled to the brink, there is simply no space left.

You could try to lie to the guard, but what if you get caught.
It’s probably wise to get back to the inn and prepare better.
Maybe you can spend some time playing with Swirl.
That sounds nice but first you have to deal with this chalk problem.
You are out of aether two, so you can’t even make any new chalk easily.
And you don’t have chalk to draw circles to create aether.
Seems like you have to go old school.

Back at the inn you dust off your retort and start cooking.
You cook and distill a piece of effigia, then the same for lumen.
Now with these two broken down to their essences you can combine them.
They'll need to be heated up and slowly be cooled down again.
Should take around an hour till the piece of aether is ready.
Time to play with Swirl till then.

Back at the inn you offer to play hide and seek with Swirl.
You convince her to seek first and use your crystal to turn invisible.
Then you move a few foot away, and wait till she is finished counting.
What display of pure malice, cheating at hide and seek with your own daughter,
The small bat opens her eyes and begins to seek.
Her ears twitch, trying to catch up any sound.
She begins to search around the immediate area.
You decide to fly up as she is about to walk into you.
Her head perks up immediately.
>Sand Swirl:”Daddy? I can hear your wings, you did not turn invisible for this, right?”
“Aww you got me. Sorry about that.”
>Sand Swirl:”You’re a cheater daddy!”
“I just wanted to test the crystal.”
As you talk to swirl you spot two familiar faces on the streets.
You spot two familiar faces Oh hey, Sako and Platinum are on their way to the inn.

Going to take a break till Monday the 17th. Have a nice week.
>>
Monday the 17th

So you okay with letting this one die? We're already at 486 replies.

Also have a good few weeks break!

Swirl's gonna need something for being a good sport
>>
>>29807202
Not my fault you're the best hide and seeker in the world and can eve catch invisible ponies.
>>
>>29807221
Yeah you can let it die.
>>
>>29807202
Don't mention anything about Platinum doing the speed dating. I'm talking to you anons.
>>
>>29807202
Play a prank on them by turning invisible and then flying up behind them and giving them a hug.
>>
>>29807560
hmm, I wonder if invisibility is the best right now
>>
>>29808568
It's ALWAYS the best time to be invisible no matter what. In fact we should mess with all our friends in various ways while being invisible.
>>
>>29808805
you just want to be the invisible stallion
>>
invisible swirl though
>>
it'd be dangerous
>>
>>29808805
Do you believe our friends should mess with us while invisible?
>>
>>29813567
As long as they don't break anything or hurt anyone yes. If I felt a scratch behind my ear or a tap and no one was there and then something floating after being terrified and running out the room it was explained to me that it was just a prank I would be pissed but then laugh. Because friends mess with each other.
>>
>>29814256
Then again, if they think we spy on them
>>
I'd say no invisible pranking. We're supposed to be an adult here. Set a good example for Swirl.
>>
>>29814458
Our friends aren't interesting enough to spy on and if there was anything we wanted to know we'd just ask them.
>>29814551
Ignore this anon because he doesn't know what fun is and playing with invisibility on ponies your close to isn't in anyway bad.
Thread posts: 489
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.