[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[>IT HURTS] #27, keep the damn thread up edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 38

File: 1460941184714.jpg (446KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1460941184714.jpg
446KB, 1000x1000px
PROMPT:
>"HI Nonny! I have a message for you from Rarity!"
>Pinkie sticks out her chest, puts on a spiteful face and adopts a familiar yet certainly made-up accent
>"I've had it up to here with Sweetie Belle spending her evenings at the arcade, playing... "video games". When I said she needed a male role model, well, Anon isn't what I had in mind. He's so carefree. And lazy. And boyish, and reckless. Not to mention he thinks he's SO good with kids. I can make Sweetie laugh."
>Pinkie crosses her arms and huffs
>"I could make her laugh until she cried. I'm just busy. There's no time in my schedule for telling childish jokes to my sister."
>She huffs even louder
>"And what is WITH his hair? Frankly, it's embarrassing. Spending time with someone of his... standards... is undoubtedly bad for Sweetie."
>...
>"Anyway, he's waiting to pick her up at her piano lessons. Be a dear and relay this to him?"
>Pinkie spins around and walks five feet before tensing up
>"Oh, but take out all those mean things I said. We wouldn't want to hurt his feelings."
>Pinkie nods her head and beams in satisfaction with her accurate retelling
>Then her eyes bulge
==
WHAT IS THIS:
This is a series of threads started not long ago. Anon gets close to Sweetie Belle, and Rarity doesn't approve.

WRITEFAGS:
Ponybones -M.I.A/K.I.A/Alive, we don't know anymore
mediocrewritefag -M.I.A
twiligh/tg/ame_night -Alive
twiligh\tg\ame_nite -Ghosting
TemplarWrittenLog -M.I.A
Shade of Dusk -Alive
The new writer -M.I.A
NotAFag -M.I.A
ChurchClothes -M.I.A.

STORIES: -In order of Writer
http://pastebin.com/6pAVvJ4D -Love Games
http://pastebin.com/nsNtPdDS -The Man Who Fell For Sweetie Belle
http://pastebin.com/MFzZybgA -Soarin's Silver Lining
~~~~
~~~~
http://pastebin.com/V5cS27zr -Of Sweetie Bots and Young Love
~~~~
~~~~
http://pastebin.com/SWBd3qmi -Family (still) Matters
Previous thread: >>29352192
>>
File: Sweetie and Silver at the beach.jpg (682KB, 1900x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Sweetie and Silver at the beach.jpg
682KB, 1900x1300px
>>
>it still hurts
>>
File: 1437789810553.jpg (123KB, 572x303px) Image search: [Google]
1437789810553.jpg
123KB, 572x303px
>>29455491
I was here around the time this hadn't yet become its own general when there was just two writefags doing green.
Can someone explain this [>IT HURTS] thing going on, I'm quite out of the loop here.
>>
>>29456182
Read tgs Silver Spoon story, it explains it in the bathroom.
>>
File: 1440202997609.gif (572KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1440202997609.gif
572KB, 500x281px
>>29456303
Thanks.
I've been reading some of that, breddy gud and a different take on something that would usually star an Anon, it's refreshing.
A quick word search gave me 114 results for "it hurts" though half of those are repeated because of the raw paste, boy is there a lot of hurting going on, funny how the phrase clusters around the ending of the first part, like some form of memetic influence...
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>
File: Long haired Silver Spoon.jpg (86KB, 575x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Long haired Silver Spoon.jpg
86KB, 575x1024px
bump from 9
>>
It Hurts was a mistake.
>>
File: 1485429010647.jpg (101KB, 401x458px) Image search: [Google]
1485429010647.jpg
101KB, 401x458px
>>29458787
s-shut up, we /mall/ soon
>>
>>29458802
Mall is going to hurt.
>>
>>29458787
No, it was beautiful
>>
>>29458787
We're working on that.
>>29459460
No it wont, Diamond carries lube on her at all times. Or a good double head blowjob would do the trick too, but besides the point.
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>29436895
>"You sure? Everyone else is gone... EVEN PINKIE PIE!"
>"FUCKING OFF RIGHT NOW!"
>Spitfire nods as a door slams somewhere.
>"So," she continues, "this is probably your last chance to get any before Soarin... uh... declares them free game and... piemaggedon?"
>"That's shit," Moondancer sneers.
>"Well, let's hear *your* clever pun."
>"Apiecalypse."
>Not even a moment's hesitation.
>Spitfire's mouth tightens into a thin line.
>"That *is* better," she conceeds after a moment. "Well, Silver? Last chance?"
"Really. I'm fine."
>He'll enjoy it more than you would.
>Spitfire shrugs and cups her hands around her mouth.
>"PIESLUT!"
>"WHAT!?" Soarin answers from some distant corner of the house.
>"SAVE A SLICE OF..."
>"Apple?" Moondancer offers.
>"APPLE FOR MOONDANCER! THE REST IS YOURS!"
>"FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
>>
>>29461002
....damn, Moonie's was pretty good.
>>
File: 612x.jpg (41KB, 512x379px) Image search: [Google]
612x.jpg
41KB, 512x379px
>>29461002
Haha, Oh Soarin

You're the Soarinest
>>
>>29461002
>"Kay," the girl grunts. "I'm just gonna do a sweep of the house to make sure PINKIE PIE is gone."
>She waits - everyone waits.
>The *other* insane girl doesn't answer.
>"Well, I'm still going to do a sweep anyway," Spitfire mumbles after a minute passes in silence. "Might as well clean up a bit. I'll bring your pie when I'm done. Will that give you enough time?"
>"Mhm."
>The girl is already walking off, leaving you alone with a smirking Moondancer.
>"So," your companion murmurs. "You're dating the pieslut, huh?"
"Um... yes."
>She already knows. Everyone here knows. There's no harm in saying it, is there?
>Moondancer nods knowingly.
>"Then I bet you're as happy to have someone to talk with as I am. Spits is good for fucking and maybe a relationship, I guess, but we don't talk much about stuff like this. We're dating, but we aren't exactly friends, if that makes sense to you. Not exactly any shared interests beyond the obvious."
"Well..."
>You've enjoyed the conversation and it's not one that you could've had with Soarin. But still...
>"I'm sure it does," Moondancer continues with a snort. "You're dating the guy, so yo-"
"Actually, Soarin tries."
>She comes to a full stop mid-word.
>That fuzzy caterpillar eyebrow of hers jumps about an inch up her forehead.
>"Seriously?"
"He tries. Really hard."
>"I'm surprised. He seems like an... uh... look, I'm trying to not be insulting, but... meh."
>She shrugs.
>"I guess if it makes you happy..." she mumbles. "It *does* make you happy, right?"
>>
>>29461102
be nicer to my cute dfc underclassmen gf you cynical dyke
>>
>>29461102
Hnnnnnng, my heart is prepared for the heart attack it is about to receive.
>>
>>29461129
>dfc
what does this mean?
>>
>>29461002
>>"FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
Having a real good giggle here, mate. Good job.
>>
>>29461136
Go google it, heathen. Or take a peak at the past thread.

>>29461102
>>"Seriously?"
Yes, now, could you hurry this up and fuck Spits for us? As explicit and descriptively graphic as possible. Also, Soarin nomming the pies like a fucking animal.

>>29454433
>Ponybones
You are a twat. Please come back and finish Love Games when you can? I srsly wanna know how it ends.
>>
>>29461246
>Love Games
Just binge read that shit today, fucking hell, why would someone write all that and disappear when things are finally reaching a crescendo? It felt like he had an actual direction he was going for.
After reading about one of the biggest shitter Anon, I want to see him finally clean up his act.
>>
>>29462308
>clean up his act
Is that what the kids are calling suicide bombing these days?
>>
bump
>>29463239
Maybe?
>>
>>
>>29464822
Spitfire is a lucky woman.
>>
File: moondancer_by_chibicmps-d93caco.png (4MB, 4084x5500px) Image search: [Google]
moondancer_by_chibicmps-d93caco.png
4MB, 4084x5500px
>>29464829
Very lucky, Moondancer a cute
>>
>>29465124
>>29464822
A huge hiki nerd with large tits, and an even larger attitude who loves or rather, has a fetish for pies.
YES.
>>29462308
I know exactly how you feel, friendo. The blue balls from being left wanting is a terrible feeling. PONYBONES, COME BACK!
>>
>>29465761
Ponybones was killed by a paladin, his phylactery was destroyed.
>>
>>29433815
>”Well you really shouldn’t do that but I am fairly sure that he should be fine with it. My past boyfriends didn’t mind me doing similar. I am annoyed that they are calling you an oddball. Him, not so much, but you are not an oddball…”
“I’m not surprised some have called me that given the adventures the Crusaders and I have gotten into. I think it might be from stuff Diamond and Silver started but I don’t think that will be going on much more.”
>”Well I hope those rumors will stop soon. I will ask the girls if they can help stem them from going on,” Rarity adds as she steps back to the stove, stirring the mass as it melts into dinner. “Dinner should be warm in a few minutes so you should clean up a bit.”
“You look like you could use some freshening too, sis.”
>“Well I do have that suit to finish and want to make sure it is perfect. I probably will be working on it through the night too given the touches Prince Blueblood insisted upon. Don’t worry about me.”
“Anon and I met him yesterday at the Rich Estate. He was an interesting person…” Sweetie mutters as she looks out the window, seeing Miss Nightfall’s vehicle in the drive.
>”I would say he is and am glad to hear you say that as I wanted you to spend time with him and me tomorrow when he comes by to pick up the suit. He wanted to get to know me better and to see some of my other works for some in his court.”
“Am I going to miss my practice or is this going to be later?”
>”It’s going to be in the evening so you should be fine. In fact, he said he wanted to meet after I mentioned you before.”
“Well, I don’t know about that Rarity. I…am not comfortable around him. I think he was the one who grabbed my butt while we were on the balcony while Anon was getting his award.”
>”Oh pish-posh. That doesn’t sound like the person I met and placed the order. You might be remembering incorrectly.”
>>
>>29466816
“Maybe but I am still not fully sure I’m ok with being around him.”
>“Well we can discuss this later. The spaghetti is hot now so go wash up and I will have your plate ready. What do you want to drink? Water or wine?”
“I think I will stick with water but a small glass of wine would not be bad.”
>Well I will have it waiting so hurry back.”

>Dinner went quickly and without much further conversation other than about the suit Rarity has been working on. Rarity did share more of her cake with a bit of her stock of coffee ice-cream as a stand in for Tiramisu which was a nice touch Sweetie thought to herself as she cleaned the dishes while Rarity returned to her work. The dishes did not take long to finish and soon Sweetie was back upstairs to her room, finding Opal in the middle of her bed and lounging on the pillow Anon used during his visit.
“Opal…you silly girl… I guess you love Anon’s scent, eh?” Sweetie asks as she sits on her bed and falls back. Opal’s shaken up by the sudden motion and moves over to Sweetie’s chest, sniffing the shirt as she paws her way across and eventually settles her head between Sweetie’s breasts looking up at her as she purrs.
“I hope he will message me soon. It is starting to get dark out and I want to know how his meetings went,” she mutters to Opal while petting the purring white fluff ball as she kneads into Sweetie. “Ow! Watch the claws, Opal. That is starting to hurt.”
>”Merow” Opal replies as she kneads harder.
“Are you going nuts over the shirt or something?”
>”Mao…” she replies with a pat to Sweetie’s chin.
“Will you leave me alone if I give it to you for a bit?”
>Opal replies with a strong purr and sitting still on Sweetie’s belly, tilting her head.
“Well, in that case, you can borrow it when I take a shower later and through the night. Deal?”
>”Mew,” Opal replies as she hops off Sweetie and wanders off.
>>
>>29466826

“Geeze…that cat…” Sweetie starts as a ping come from her computer. “I bet that is Apple Bloom or Scoots. It is about time for them to message me for our usual and I can hardly wait to hear what else went on with AB after I left. Snails is so sweet to her.”
>”Hello Sweetie! Mind turning on video? I was hoping to get you and Scoots both online here.”
“Just give me a minute. Had to unplug it to prevent another moment like before.”
>”We are both sorry for that!” belts from the speakers as her two friends speak in unison.
“I forgive you though Anon is still a bit embarrassed by it though he won’t admit it.”
>”I still blame Dash for us not turning it off…” Scoots pleads.
“Well, now it CAN’T happen again so don’t worry. Anyways, how did the hanging out go after I left for home?”
>”Well I would say pretty good since we left holding hands and he asked to be my boyfriend.”
>”Oh my… DID you say yes?”
>”Well I said maybe… I wanted to think it over tonight and to see what you two think.”
”I say go for it! He is very sweet on you and might be a bit slow on the uptake but is reliable. He is also faithful to his friends even if he did start hanging out with Button and Rumble.”
>”I agree. I just don’t get as to WHY he started hanging out with them.”
>”He did tell us at The Bar…”
>”yeah but I was not exactly paying attention. Soarin had my eye and the booze…”
“I think we all recall how that was going…to a point,” Sweetie adds with a wince and distant expression.
>”Well before we left Q-bert’s, they were putting in a new karaoke machine like the one at The Bar and are about to do an expansion to properly fit it in. I think they are about to swap it into the place for the rock wall since hardly anyone uses it anymore.”
>>
>>29466837
>”Aww… I was just getting good at it too…” Scoots wines as she opens a Butterfinger. “It was the only thing I could get Dash to do in there with me other than the racing games.”
“Well, when and how are you going to tell Snails your decision, AB?”
>“I told him I would text him.”
“I think you should text him to meet you at the flagpole before school if you are going to say yes and seal it with a kiss on his cheek.”
>”That seems a bit too mushy for my taste,” Scoots chirps in.
>”I dunno… I like that idea…” Ab replies with a lifting tone. “Yeah… I will do that!”
>”SO now you both have boyfriends and I am all alone…”
“I don’t know Scoots… You could go for Soarin sober and see how he reacts. He did seem more open to you than Dash given how she was with Gilda.”
>”Please don’t mention Gilda… She is still over here visiting and is really getting on my nerves.”
>”Doesn’t she have classes to get back to?”
>”No…She dropped out and had some time between jobs. As such she is sofa surfing for a bit.”
“I didn’t know you could surf on a sofa…”
>”Ah think she means that she is freeloading between willing friends. “
>”Exactly. Her parents don’t really care due to them being so focused on their work. I doubt they really notice her travels or so Dash was telling me when we were doing a food run as Gilda slept Monday.”
“So back to Soarin. What do you say? Want to give it a try?”
>”Eh… I don’t know… I think I would rather not. I don’t know how much he remembers from Saturday.”
>”Well you could at least talk to him and just see if he can meet you at the diner. I know he goes there a lot after practices with Spitfire and Fleetfoot.”
>”That is why I am unsure. I think he is dating one of them anyways.”
>>
>>29456303
I'm not sure if that's where the name is actually from, or you're Satan.
>>
>>29468366
.....it is the only story on the thread that has the >IT HURTS as a turning point in the story.
>>
>>29466816
>>29466826
>>29466837
>>29466852
>Introduces Soarin as a character
Yep, you don't have any original ideas whatsoever

>>29467899
>>29468366
>>29468422
Checked
>>
no die
>>
It hurts when I whiz
>>
>>29469501
That's what happens when you bang Dash. It doesn't >It Hurts immediately, but it will soon.
>>
>>29461102
"Of course."
>He's paying attention to you.
>There's no way it wouldn't make you happy.
>It wouldn't even matter what he was doing, so long as his attention is on *you*.
>"If you say so," Moondancer mutters.
"Well, wouldn't it make you happy?"
>She shrugs, the noncommital gesture clearly a 'no' she's too considerate to articulate, leaving you stumbling to explain.
"He... he buys me books an- and reads with me."
>The girl nods; she knows this. She helped him pick out the one you had been reading earlier.
"We swap books sometimes. We... *try* to spend as much time together as we can."
>That's about the end of it, isn't it?
>You haven't really had much time together.
>But he tries. He *really* tries.
"Soarin even asked me to join the soccer team."
>Your companion's face scrunches up and she sticks out her tongue.
>"Bleh. Sounds stifling. Don't you need space to yourself?"
"No."
>You're tired of being alone.
>"... huh."
>She doesn't get it.
>She *has* to.
>She's understood everything else you've said tonight. Known every author you brought up. Agreed with every opinion you've had on them.
"I mean -"
>"You can stop trying to explain," Moondancer interrupts with a shake of her head. "I just don't see things the same way, but I get that it makes you happy and that's good enough, right?"
"I... I guess...?"
>Maybe?
>"Don't worry. I'm not going to tell you you're having badwrongfun with your boyfriend."
>>
File: 2 qt spoons.png (358KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2 qt spoons.png
358KB, 1000x1000px
>>29470079
>>
>>29469994
OOOOOOH SHIT, SHOTS FIRED!
>>
>>29471162
After a few shots, things clear up and >It Doesn't Hurt anymore.
>>
File: 1458149136526.jpg (30KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1458149136526.jpg
30KB, 292x257px
>>29471552
>>
>>29468550
Uhhh I'm pretty sure he introduced Soarin first. Then TG/N picked up a story following soarin afterwards.
>>
>>29472231
Shade started writing after /tg/n had already gone beyond >IT HURTS newfag
>>
>>29472231
Shade is the newfag, and apparently so are you.
>>
>>29472264
Either that, or Shade is desperately sockpuppeting to compensate for his lack of original ideas
>>
>>29472283
Meh, I would be fine with it if it didn't suck, we are a fanfic board after all, but being willfully shit at writing is just so god damn appalling that it isn't worth it.
>>
>>29472314
Yeah, he is one of the worst writers I've seen in a long while. I'd call him the Tommy Wiseau of greentext, but that sounds too much like an insult to Tommy Wiseau
>>
>>29472344
I think that reference is too vague to make sense.
>>
>>29472570
I think your face is too vague to make sense
>>
>>29472576
That seems obvious.
>>
>>29472237
Ah. Then who started the story that /tg/n picked up on? I've been here since the start. I just don't remember all the little details.

What I remember, someone wrote about Anon and sweetie at the mall. Then Applebloom and scoots joined. They saw Silver, diamond and soarin together at the mall.

Then Applebloom tried to rape anon in a bathroom or something.
>>
File: best filly and bitchfilly.png (198KB, 640x355px) Image search: [Google]
best filly and bitchfilly.png
198KB, 640x355px
>>
>>29468550
he has always been a useful foil. Hell a decent moment of the season 1 closer, The Grand Galloping Gala, featured him as a useful goob and pie slut. let's also not forget the season 5 ep where Rarity investigates has him as a decent stand in leader. I know you are fucking with me but come on. At least the others tried harder
>>
>>29472237
it's true
>>
>>29472314
I write what I do to craft something I like. I post to keep the damn thread from dying. I am only as good and useful as a tack to hold the posts up.more like a staple now that I ponder it. single use and too insignificant to even recycle
>>
>>29473807
>Then who started the story that /tg/n picked up on?

Mediocrewritefag

>>29474577
>I post to keep the damn thread from dying.

I do appreciate that.
>>
>>29474577
It is appreciated, doesn't change the fact the effort involved is shit though.
>>
>>29474534
>>29474551
>>29474577
You know, the thing that pisses me off the most about you is that you used wasted three posts to spew this incoherent shit - when you could have used one
>>
>>29474534
What the fuck does any of this mean?
>>
>>29475660
It means throwing a hissy fit over the inclusion of a useful canon character is stupid as fuck.
>>
>>29476121
Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8
>>
>>29476537
>>
>>29477013
>>
nya hurts
>>
>IT HURTS
>>
>>29479058
...To read anything Shade has written
>>
Silver Spoon is for encouraging headpats.
>>
>>29480139
And gentle snuggles, don't forget that.
>>
>>29480333
Gentle cuddling of the Spoon is now mandatory.
>>
>>29481133
Okay. I can include that and it'll fit much better than all the shit I wrote and deleted today.
>>
>>29481639
Huh....can it be a little lewd cuddling?
>>
>>29481697
>little
I see what you did there.
>>
File: 1456767798824.jpg (168KB, 1033x679px) Image search: [Google]
1456767798824.jpg
168KB, 1033x679px
>>29482089
At least someone got it. Lewd snuggles are the best for the tiny bookgirl.
>>
>>29475653
been reacting as I see them. enjoy your rage
>>29476121
precisely
>>29479151
good turn around
>>
File: carlos estevez sees some shit.jpg (118KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
carlos estevez sees some shit.jpg
118KB, 1024x768px
>>29481639
>yfw you wonder what tg/n wrote before he deleted it
>yfw you will always wonder if it would've >HURT more
>>
>>29470079
>The term is unfamiliar, but easily understood, particularly with the way Moondancer rolls her eyes when she says it.
>"It's what works for you," she continues with a shrug. "Different people can enjoy different things without it being wrong. Unless it's something stupid. Then it's wrong and they're idiots for liking it and should just go die in a fire."
>She smiles kindly, the expression coming slowly to her face, as if the muscles themselves are unsure how to actually *make* it.
>"Not you, I mean. It works for you, right?"
>That's a good question.
>It lingers in your head, sticking with you through the rest of your conversation with Moondancer.
>You try not to let it bother you.
>*Try*.
>She didn't mean it like that.
>It's *not* like that.
>She wasn't actually questioning your relationship with Soarin.
>And yet, now you are.
>Is this working?
>Are you, to use Moondancer's term, stifling him?
>You're trying not to.
>You made him rejoin the soccer team.
>You're trying to let him do the things he wants to do.
>You're -
>You're being picked up.
>Now is not the time for worrying.
>Now is the time for panicking and flailing and wordless shrieking and -
>"Thanks, Spitfire," Soarin smirks, as you dangle from his friend's hands.
>"Not a problem," she answers with a shrug that momentarily lifts you several inches higher. "It was easier than trying to carry those pies for you."
>His arms *are* loaded down with plates. And pie tins. And the mangled remains of the pies they once contained.
>"True," he responds, slipping into -
"Hey! I was sitting there!"
>That was *your* throne - um, chair. Your *chair*.
>>
File: bobbin bueno.png (683KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bobbin bueno.png
683KB, 1280x720px
>>29484436
I would carry her everywhere
>>
>>29484436
>Soarin looks as confused as you probably were a second earlier.
>"Um... you still can."
>One of his hands twitches. If it wasn't holding the shattered remains of a pecan pie, he might have been gesturing towards his lap.
"Oh..."
>Right.
>Spitfire waits patiently.
>She has... uh... a surprisingly strong upper body, holding you aloft easily.
>"Well?"
>You nod and she gently sets you down on his lap.
>"You know, *pieslut*..." Moondancer grumbles as you snuggle into the perfect comfortableness, "we *were* talking."
>"And you still can. Mostly. Oh, yeah, here's your piece of apple."
>She doesn't thank him, but takes the plate - and inspects it suspiciously.
>"It's all there," Soarin reassures her. "I've got plenty to keep me busy."
>>
pmub
>>
>>29484965
Silver makes best cuddle slut.
>>
File: 1437499974269.jpg (8KB, 195x191px) Image search: [Google]
1437499974269.jpg
8KB, 195x191px
>General prompt focuses on Anon and Sweetie Belle
>The reigning green everybody looks forward to ITT is one about Silver Spoon and Soarin.
This is a weird general, not that I'm complaining.
>>
>>29487674
Eh, the guy that started the big Sweetie green disappeared a long ass time ago. Nothing to be done about it unfortunately.
>>
>>29487674
That's because Sweetie Belle doesn't wear glasses.
>>
File: TINY THINGS ARE CUTE.jpg (56KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
TINY THINGS ARE CUTE.jpg
56KB, 640x360px
>>29484605
>>
>>29466852
“That is not what Rarity said when she went by to pick up an order for Pinky’s sister Marble. She said it looked more like he was the third wheel awhile the others were the couple.”
>“OOOOHHHH…. Hmm… Yeah. I will try talking to him about that. At the very least I can try binge real friends with all them rather than just idolizing them for their part on the Varsity soccer and track teams.”
>”Atta girl.”
“Good luck!”
>”So Sweetie… Heard back from Anon this afternoon?”
“Just a bit. He told me he was getting tired of all the indoors time he had to spend and wished to watch the sunset instead of deal with all this. He has not said much else though I am sure he is okay. I am afraid he has bunkered into his shop space again rather than eat dinner with his mom. I just worry about him doing that too much and hope he did something special for her tonight. She has put up with all kinds of crazy this past weekend and could use a break.”
>”Well have you tried to message him yet?” Scoots pries.
“Not since I got home other than to say I made it home. Miss Nightfall is out front and messaged my dad as I walked in so everyone outside the house knows where I am but mom and she is in class.”
>”Are you going to message him soon?” AB asks as she leans closer to the cam.
“After I get a shower. I really want to be clean and pretty for him when we skype next. Plus I want to purge the fact I heard Button is going to be back at CHS tomorrow. He will be in ISS but he will be back…”
>”Aw… that sucks. I thought they were going to keep him locked up longer.”
“Apparently he made bail somehow and has a plan to sneak out to his friends or so it was implied by Rumble.”
>>
>>29489176
>”I want to kick Rumble’s ass for what he is doing telling you that. AB shared that you had dealt with him and a bet earlier.”
“I would rather go into that in person later, Scoots. For now, though, I could really use a shower and I promised to lend Anon’s shirt here to Opal so she would leave me alone.”
>”I wondered where you got that tee from. Did he lend it to you?”
“Not exactly but he wore it last night and I snagged it when I packed up this morn. I am sure he will be okay with it since I will bring it back.”
>”Sneaky! Well, maybe you should include something for him when you give it back? Say a pair of your nicer undies?”
>”Scootaloo! That…” AB blushes as she exclaims loudly.
“WELL… I did kinda put a pair I had on at the mansion hidden between his pillows to find…” Sweetie utters blushing. “I…well… it just hit me…”
>”Sweetie!” AB replies, redder than before.
>”Nice move Sweetie!”
“Thanks, Scoota-lewd. In any case, I want to hit that shower before Rarity comes up and uses up all the hot water again. Good night girls.”
>”Good night, Sweetie.”
>”Go get’im!”
“Night Apple Bloom. Sure will Scoots,” Sweetie replies as she closes the windows and walks back to her bed to get ready for the shower. After she carefully removes the tee, she places it front upon the center of the bed with Anon’s pillow under it for Opal. Having finished that for Opal, Sweetie daintily slides out of her underwear and places it on her bed as she slides on her robe.
“I can’t wait to talk to Anon again and tell him about AB and Snails. He is going to be so happy for them!” she chatters to herself as she walks out of her room to the shower. “I also hope he has good news on his patents. Oh, I am so excited….” She continues as she dances along to the open bathroom, going in and locking the door.
>>
>>29489186
>‘Hey Anon. This is Sunset. Are you okay?’
‘Huh? What?’
>‘You dropped your call earlier and I was not sure what happened…’
‘I am fine. Just put my phone down and passed out for a bit on my shop sofa. Hap a long day’
>’I was just concerned since you answered a couple questions about yesterday and you were gone.’
‘Sorry to worry you. I guess I should have picked up a coffee from you on my way home.’
>’Sounds like it. Well since you sound fine, I will just ask you tomorrow. Need to eat so I can handle rest of my shift.’
‘Ok. Later Sunny’ Anon texts before taking in the room around himself. The shop is in an even bigger mess than before from his search for some missing low gage cable spools and connectors turned up nothing. Anon drowsily scans the room further till he sees the clock as it projects on his wall the time, 1945.
“Well looks like I probably missed dinner again…” Anon mutters as he slowly slides to his feet, bracing himself on the arm of the sofa. “I need to stop doping that, especially for mom’s sake. Well better shut everything down till tomorrow. I am lucky I don’t have any critical homework tonight and my teachers understand my situation.”
>Anon straightens up the shop and sweeps for the next 15 minutes before he takes his tablet, shuts off the lights, and the door auto locks behind him. The dogs are off in the distance chasing something in the field and miss him as he makes it back to the house. In the carport, he notices his mother’s car is not there for some reason and that Sturm has left as well.
>>
>>29489197
“I guess she had a meeting and he just went on back home given the security I have here. Guess I am on my own for dinner then,” he continues musing to himself as he enters the kitchen, seeing the crockpot filled with a pale white stew of vegetables, chicken, and cream of mushroom stock. “Forever taking care of me…. I really need to cook more or take mom out as a treat soon. She has been doing too much lately as I push forward on my life.”
“Guess I should make some rice…” he notes as he sees the note behind the crockpot reading ‘rice cooked in micro’. “Well, she is ahead of me again… Really shaming me, mom. That settles it. I am definitely taking her out tomorrow. I wonder whether I should take her to the new place going in near the mall or whether we should try the fancier place on Main Street?” he continues as he grabs a bowl and fills it with rice and stew. “Beh… she can pick tomorrow. For now, got to eat then a shower. I smell of steel, sweat, and lawyers…”

>Anon finishes his dinner as his mom comes back in, looking even more worn that he had.
“Hey, mom. Are you alright?”
>”Hey son. Sorry for being so late but I had school board policy meeting. I swear that most of the people on there would not know the difference between Title 1 and player 1… Oh, you had some of the stew? Would you mind fixing me a bowl?”
“Sure mom. I was about to go upstairs but I can sit with ya to keep you company as you eat too…”
>”I would love that. Today has been a Monday of a Tuesday.”
“Tell me about it. I swear that the others in my classes at SIATS are some of the least motivated people I have seen and the IP attorneys I met with were a pain but have given me a couple options.”
>”Well that is good to hear. I was afraid that you would be stuck without any options and be stuck with Rich Industries even with all that went on yesterday.”
>>
forever rerevising and, from audience feedback, forever under-delivering
>>
>>29489212
That's your own fault for refusing to use proper syntax, if it weren't for that you would get more complements. We appreciate the content, but that doesn't change how poorly it is made.
>>
>>29487674
>>29488362
Or take it up the butt
>>
File: 1487098489504.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1487098489504.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>>29489176
>>29489186
>>29489197
>>29489203
>>29489212
>>
>>29489835
.....why am I reminded of a softserve icecream machine from McDonald's?
>>
File: dubya lels.jpg (26KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
dubya lels.jpg
26KB, 500x328px
>>29489835
Kek, goddamn man, I've never even really glanced at shade's story but you guys are fuckin harsh
>>
>>29489853
Thanks anon, now I want spaghetti flavoured soft serve
>>
>>29489867
When a man writes on a horsefuckers image board, and intentionally tries to bring the quality down with bad grammar, it makes us all look bad, we have a low tolerance for that.
>>29489883
....Do they actually make that?
>>
>>29489894
>....Do they actually make that?
No, they don't >IT HURTS that they don't
>>
File: silver go hawwrd bruh.png (89KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
silver go hawwrd bruh.png
89KB, 500x500px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuoZEr_F6ak
>>
[>IT HURTS when I piss
>>
>>29490747
...did you fuck Rainbow Dash in the shower room?
>>
>>29484965
>"So you say, but you ate her -"
>"More than enough," Soarin interrupts. "Silver, mind helping me out?"
>Spitfire laughs sarcastically and shakes her head.
>"Bullshit. I've seen you eat more than that."
>He's offering. Being polite. Kind and caring.
>You should let him eat it.
>He wants it.
>You shouldn't get in his way.
"I've had enough. You can..."
>There's a fork in front of your face, the chunks impaled on its tines glistening and red.
>"Don't you *dare* force feed Silver -"
>It's not.
>He wants to share.
>You want to make him happy.
>He's reading your books. He's sharing your interests.
>You can do the same. And if feeding you does that, it's not force feeding.
>"But... delicious flat chest..."
>"Overrated," Spitfire snaps at Moondancer as Soarin pulls the fork from your mouth. "Seriously overrated."
>>
File: minty gear solid.png (100KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
minty gear solid.png
100KB, 800x800px
>>29491205
>>
>>29491205
>"You have no idea what you're talking about," the other girl scoffs, thrust out her chest. "You only say that because you don't have to deal with *these*."
>Spitfire might be drooling, but she's not impressed. Not in the way that counts.
>"I do pretty often," she responds casually, flexing her fingers suggestively.
>"You know what I mean," Moondancer grumbles. With a weary sigh, she resumes her usual hunched pose. "You don't have to carry them around."
>"Do that sometimes, too."
>"Doesn't count!"
>You can't quite figure out the logistics of that.
>Would it be impolite to ask?
>It'd probably be impolite to ask.
>You shouldn't ask.
>"So, wait... Spitfire. I'm confused. You walk around holding her boobs? How the fuck...?"
>You didn't have to ask.
>Thank you, Soarin.
>>
>>29492027
>all this rambling
>she's still being held
oh spoon, you're the spooniest
>>
>>29492027
Soarin you pie slut, keep up the good work.
>>
>>29487674
Ponybones doesn't come around often, and >it hurts is pretty comfy right now.
>>
>>29454433
>>
Weird shit.
>>
>>29495439
Gonna need to be more specific
>>
>>29495901
That's neat
>>
>>29495901
>place spoon as 6th item in inventory
>fly to viridian city and talk to guy who teaches you how to catch pokemon
>fly to cinnabar
>surf by the gym
>encounter missingno
>100 spoon gf's in inventory now
>mfw
>>
File: hotline zeph.png (234KB, 511x393px) Image search: [Google]
hotline zeph.png
234KB, 511x393px
>>29496329
Ofcourse I'd forget the image

fuck you, me
>>
get the frick off page 8
>>
>>29496836
>>
>>29487674
I came here originally for green about pinkie.

I have been rused.
>>
>>29498411
check'd.
>>
File: Sweetie trapeze artist.jpg (79KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Sweetie trapeze artist.jpg
79KB, 1024x1024px
SweetieBump
>>
>>29501350
Unf, Sweetie in fuck me tights
>>
bump from 9
>>
File: Oppai Sweetie love letter.png (169KB, 899x906px) Image search: [Google]
Oppai Sweetie love letter.png
169KB, 899x906px
Absurdly Huge Bumps
>>
>>29489894
implying intent where there is none. quite the obsession you have, anon.
>>
>>29489203
“Yeah. Just have to keep many things close as I proceed forward. It is going to cost me a good bit to do accelerated patents but at least those should shorten the wait and give us better coverage. Yesterday… it has shaken my confidence in Mr. Rich and the Colonel I met there… Something big is up and I am sure he has a hand in it.”
>”You did not tell me you met a Colonel as well when you met the princes.”
“Yeah… he just gave me a funny vibe and made little sense to be there in formal dress for a semi-casual event.”
>”I just hope for your, mine, and Sweetie’s sakes that you are wrong. The last thing we need is trouble from the Equestrian military.”
”He’s from another military though I didn’t recognize which. I think he was from Yakyakastan or a republic that is a former part of their old northern empire.”
>”Well be extra careful. I don’t want anything to happen to you or my new daughter in law…”
“Already ringing the wedding bells for me after a few days?”
>”Um… I just really like her and her family, and think she is perfect for you unlike your sister’s choices in that department.”
“Yeah. Sadly those two have been a fitting match from what I have seen and that disturbs me.”
>”Eh… anyways son, do you want to go on up and get ready for the night?”
“Sure you don’t want more company?”
>”I do but I think I am going to fade fast after this bowl is done. I have to clear my mind for the fallout of this meeting from tonight… So much crap and paperwork ahead and stupid to cut off…”
“Alright, mom. Good night and sleep well,” Anon utters as he walks over and kisses his mom on the head as he hugs her.
>”Don’t keep yourself up too late talking to Sweetie. You both still have to do well and finish school. You can’t do that if you don’t get any rest.”
“I promise mom. Night!”
>”Good night my sweet boy,” she utters as he vanishes out of the kitchen.
>>
>>29504417
Shut the fuck up Shade, anyone that goes back in the archives when you started writing can see your full of shit. Either improve or keep your mouth shut.
>>
>>29504451
>Sweetie wanders back towards her room beaming as she rubs her head, fluffing out her hair from her robe as the news runs downstairs.
>”Sweetie? Are you done with the shower?”
“Yes, Rarity. It’s all yours when you are ready for it!”
>”Alright. Want to watch the news with me for a bit? They have an update of what went on at the Rich estate…”
“I think I will pass this time. I can just read it while I wait for Anon to log on. I really want to hear how it went for him with the lawyers he saw today.”
>”Lawyers? Did he get into trouble?”
“No. He is making sure his designs are better protected and needed to ask some patent questions.”
‘…and it seems the shooter has been identified as a Saddle Arabian man who entered the grounds under the pretense of being a vassal to the royal guests. His reasoning is suspected to be to try to prevent the trade meeting from happening this Thursday in Avalon…’ cuts in the news as Sweetie pauses to hear if her sister had anything else to add or ask.
“Well, I am going on to my room. Good night if I don’t see you later, sis.”
>”Goodnight Sweetie…” Rarity trails off as the ENN anchor starts questioning her guest commentators about the development.
“Well, I doubt she is going to be moving for a while. Might as well get back to my room…” Sweetie mutters to herself as Opal trots past her and into her room

>Sweetie enters her room to find Opal wasted no time and is now laying on her back, rubbing into the pillow and shirt Sweetie had laid out. Opal’s purrs fill the room as she curls up with what can be best described as a smile or that is what Sweetie thinks she sees on Opal’s face.
“Silly cat… Looks like I now have a furry rival for Anon’s attentions…” Sweetie giggles as she sorts through the bag her mother had packed for last night. Eventually, she finds the pink nightgown her mother slipped in and smirks to herself.
>>
>>29504455
My my... so defensive. I have tried to play back at the complaints before and am working on improving. There seems to be a few who want to camp for me to slip up but I ask this: other than comment, do you try to keep the thread alive with even crappy content?
>>
>>29504498
Nah, I bump with pics. Still doesn't change the fact that you have intentionally shit grammar that you are (dubiously) fixing, or at least saying your fixing. At no point did I imply you writing was anything other than crap, writing it may be, but still crap. Just because you use a name a post a story doesn't mean your above getting a new one ripped in you when you fuck up. So again, shut the fuck up, stop trying to imply you weren't being an arrogant illiterate asshat, improve your writing to the point when no one has to point it out to you, clean up your pastebin, then by all means crow till the sun sets. Till then, bite me.
>>
>>29504535
>name a post
an*
>>
>>29504462
“You know… I think Anon needs a good surprise…” she laughs to herself as she sits down at her vanity and pulls the slip over her head, pulling her pinkish locks loose as she gazes at herself. She walks her fingers across the small shelves surrounding the mirror and gasps as she finds a few rubber bands.
“If he likes me in a ponytail, I wonder what he is going to think of me like this… “She smirks as she brushes her hair out then fixes it up in puffy pigtails. “Oh he really is going to like this…”

>Having finished her work on her hair, she steps back over to her pc, seeing no messages as of yet from him but his PC is logged in.
“Well it is only 8:45 pm. He might have had a late dinner or still be in the shop. I guess I will wander the ‘net for a few minutes…” she says to herself as she looks around her desk and sees her geared heart sketch. “Say…Let’s see if I can find something like this for Anon. I can’t afford a commissioned item like he can but maybe I can find something on the CraftNet forums. Never thought I would be using one of Rarity’s resources but this is special…”
>Her pursuit finds several options, each styled a bit too feminine for her audience’s taste till she finds the perfect one. It might not be quite like her design but since the gears can still move and it glows a pale green out if a small valved port, it will be the best she can find on short notice.
“This is going to be expensive but I know he will love it,” she sigh as she orders the heart with express shipping added. “Hopefully this will get her by Friday… I want him to have it for our one week-aversary. Hmm… need to figure out a better way to describe that. That just sounds too corny…”
>>
>>29504556
>Another half hour passes as Sweetie waits before Anon finally messages her.
“Sorry for the delay. Needed to shower and double check on my mom. She came in completely blasted from the day and I had to make sure she did not crash on the sofa again.”
>”It’s fine Nonny. I understand how difficult it can be to raise a mom… You know how mine gets…”
“Indeed I do, Sweetie. I have missed you this afternoon.
>”And I have really missed you too. Do you mind us going to video now? I want to show you something…”
“Oh really now… well give me a second,” he posts before her screen gets populated with an image of Anon in an old tie-dyed shirt and some plain sweatpants, none of which looks good together.
>”Let me turn down the volume, Nonny. That get-up is pretty loud…”
“Well I left the robes your mom provided over there and I could not find my shirt from last night…”
>”Is that so…”
“You took the shirt, didn’t you?”
>”No…. well yes but Opal stole it from me as soon as she smelled it.”
“Well I guess I will have to get it back next I visit you then. I really like your hair tonight…combined with the nightgown….”
>”Yes Anon?”
“I did not think you could get any prettier or cuter and here before my eyes…”
>”So you really like it then?” Sweetie asks as she does a model pose complete with duckface.
“Absolutely, my love… Absolutely.”
>“Well your outfit is…interesting. Where did the shirt come from?”
“Eh… my mom was sharing some things she used to do in high school and taught me how to tie-dye but I over did it. It also took forever to get my hands not match Rainbow’s hair…”
>>
>>29504561
>“Now that would have been funny to see.”
“Yeah except that I got picked at for it and Rainbow as well as a result. It… did not end well for the bullies and RD and I were in In-school suspension for it.”
>Oh… Well, at least you can look back at it and laugh now. Anyways, I need to tell you something.”
“Alright. What is it, Sweetie?”
>”Rarity is planning to pick me up tomorrow from practice. She is going to be presenting Prince Blueblood with his suit tomorrow and she wants me to come. He also has been interested in seeing me himself for some reason. Rarity implied that it was from her telling him a bit about me but I am not so sure.”
“Well, that is interesting. Glad your sister is finding time for you but I am not so sure about the prince.”
>” He really makes me feel uncomfortable, especially since he grabbed my ass at the party, not really caring about any ramifications.”
“Would you rather skip the practice or me already be there and pick you up a bit early?”
>”I would but I will try to talk to Rarity first about how I feel. Maybe she will listen to me this time around even though she normally blocks everything out once she settles on an objective.”
“I know how that goes. I passed out in the shop earlier only to awaken once Sunset called me to check on what happened this weekend.”
>”Oh no! Are you alright, Nonny?”
“I am fine. I just misestimated my energy and fatigue level. I think that the lawyer meeting is what really drained me since it was so procedural. I did get some good news from it.”
>”Oh really? What did you find out?”
“Well several of my recent works are not covered by the patent restrictions Mr. Rich has a part of our work-for-hire and partnership documents nor are they covered by patents yet so I can quickly file under a new expedited filing rule.”
>”Can you simplify that a bit?”
>>
>>29504566
“I can file several normal patents for things Mr. Rich has not seen and a few accelerated filings and own the majority of the work I have been doing free and clear, thus being able to secure better commissions off my work.”
>”Wow! That is great news! How do you think Mr. Rich is going to react to this?”
“I think he is going to blow his lid when he sees someone has filed patents on the work and is going to be madder when he sees who did it. I know it is underhanded but I am starting to be very suspicious of how well I am getting compensated and as to how the sales are actually going. Plus there were the questions about my robots. Those seem too focused.”
>”I am sorry it seems to be souring between you two, Nonny. He really has been a good help for you.”
“I know but it is about time to consider a split even with the promise of an awesome job during and after college. I do also have the systems Big Mac and I were coming up with for Sweet Apple Acres and I have to make sure Mr. Rich can’t steal those. I could always partner with Mr. Silver for a while as an option so I don’t have to break completely and make it peaceful.”
>”Well you know I’ll be there for you however it works out. I swear that from the bottom of my heart.”
“Thank you so much, Sweetie. I am glad I have you in my life, my little marshmallow.”
>”Well, I’m glad to have you too and don’t want anyone else, ya goob.”
“You really have picked up a bad habit from me with using goob, you know.”
>”Well, it is my term now and you are one… OH! On another note, Apple Bloom and Snails are going to be a couple!”
“Well, they will make a cute couple. How did you find this out?”
>”AB told me that he asked her after Mr. Nightfall brought me home from when we went out to the arcade.”
“Did you bump into any of Button’s friends while there?”
>>
>>29504417
>implying only one anon thinks your writing is a dogshit and chips sandwich
>>
File: Chris_Chan_Pony.png (69KB, 372x352px) Image search: [Google]
Chris_Chan_Pony.png
69KB, 372x352px
>>29504451
>>29504462
>>29504498
>>29504556
>>29504561
>>29504566
>>29504575
>>
>>29505160
It still disturbs me that you have that pic.
>>
>>29505179
I keep it around in case a shitty, autistic, self-aggrandising writefag appears
>>
>>29505191
Fair enough
>>
>>29504575
>”Yeah. It was just Rumble and Featherweight as they were preparing for the classic games tourney. Rumble tried to give me a hard time, betting I could not beat him in the arcade version of Contra.”
“Oh? I was hoping they would get that in. What was the bet?”
>”that they would leave me alone about what happened to Button if I won. I was to be the drink and snack girl for that crew if I had lost. “
“I assume you pounded them?”
>”Verily. I am glad you showed me how to play that on the NES. It really helped me have an idea on what to expect and I almost cleared through the second base. Rumble didn’t even make it out of the first one.”
“AWESOME Sweetie! I am so proud of you!”
>”Aw thanks…” Sweetie mutters as she blushes at his praise, pressing her arm and breasts together as she does. “I just remembered what you showed me last Thursday…well what I remember from when I was not distracted in your lap and from Pinkie.”
“Well, it has almost been a week since we became an official couple. Want to do something fancy for it or would you rather repeat the mall run and go to a drive-in movie on Friday since we have class?”
>”We could always do fancy for my birthday for breakfast on Saturday…”
“But wherever would we stay?” Anon smugly states into the camera.
>”I think we could manage to find somewhere…. Maybe a naughty boy could be sent to my room…”
“Oh, my…” Anon responds as he does a mock shocked face with his hands on his cheeks bringing tears to Sweeties eyes as she laughs at his goofy expression.
“Anyways, Sweetie, if you do go along with your sister, please be careful. “
>”We should be having the meeting in Rar’s workroom so I won’t have to go far.”
>>
>>29505310
“Even so, be very careful and try to keep Nightfall with you. I plan to try to get some errands done on the farm and at the Apples’ place since you sister is going to get you. It gives me a chance to also try to talk to my dad as he heads out there each week himself. I…I feel bad after I have had some time to think about Sunday and want to try to ‘restart’ my relationship with him now that he knows more of the truth. Plus I don’t want to pass on time to see Gannar.”
>”That sounds good. I hope you two can patch it up a bit given how strained it has been. I’m sure you two have a good deal to discuss and emotions to sort.”
“Yeah. I think it is best if I try, at least try, to forgive him since my mom loves him still and I don’t want to finish my life with the burden of being a complete pariah in my family. Gannar probably doesn’t have much time left and I don’t want his spite to over-rule any of her wishes.”
>”I really don’t understand how all that can happen or how someone could let that happen.”
“Well, Sweetie, sometimes people just get consumed by pride and spread their negativity to anyone who will take it up. On a similar note, I got a call from my brother. He is finally coming back to town but just to get the last of his stuff from the house.”
>”Well what exactly does that mean for you? Are you going to have to change anything or…”
“Just make sure I have my room on lockdown and the shop is triple locked. On a positive note it means that other than for Lily’s room, I will have the whole upstairs to myself and might put in a door in the last section of the stairwell as the new door to my space up there. I think I would make my brother’s room my official office since mom has taken over my dad’s old one. Hell, I might use my other sister’s old room as my own guest room or something. I don’t know yet.”
>”Hmm… So you would have your own sub-house inside your house.”
>>
>>29505315
“A sort of penthouse but yeah.”
>”Got any room for a tenant? Maybe one with pigtails and a decent singing voice?”
“Sure I do but she would have to share a bed with me and love me….”
>”I think those conditions could be met…”
“Might even be room for another cat up there too.”
>”As much as Opal would love that, Rarity would kill both of us if she came over.”
“I just mean in general. I do like to help animals and that is how Fluttershy and I have remained friends after we broke up.”
>”No need to bring other women into this, Nonny. You are mine alone.”
“Not even if the other crusaders wanted me?” Anon asks slyly.
>”Well… only if they are not dating anyone else but you bed only me.”
“As you wish.”
>”Well it is getting late, Nonny. I had better get to sleep and you need to as well,” Sweetie states as she reads the time, 11:00om. “I will see you at school?
“Absolutely and I say we walk together as much as we can till all this trouble blows over. Let’s make those gossipers choke on their words.”
>”Yeah… I’m not going to let them get to me again and maybe we can get AB, Scoots, and Pinkie to join in and REALLY stick it to them. Especially so since Button is to return to school but in ISS the rest of the year,”
“Wait…He made bail?”
>”Apparently but I know he is going to be forced to be away from everyone else. Rumble seemed to be excited and is sure that the restrictions on Button’s release are not going to keep him from much.”
“Great… one more source of grief…”
>”Yeah but we have each other and I’m sure V.P. Luna will have him on a tight leash at school.”
“True. Well, good night and I love you, Sweetie!”
>”I love you too Nonny. Hopefully, Opal will let me snuggle the pillow and shirt as I try to sleep.”
“I think you two can work something out. She is reasonable…for a cat.”
>>
>>29505326
>”You might have to let her nap on you in trade…”
“HA! Maybe.”
>“Goodnight….” Sweetie utters with a blown kiss to the cam.
“Goodnight…” Anon states just before the video link cuts and he powers down the tablet on his desk.

>Anon looks around his room for moment as he thinks over that last wrinkle of their conversation, the return of Button.
“Well, I thought this might happen. I hoped not very quickly but there it did... I guess I will have to especially watch my back even with Sturm backing me up. Between him, Blueblood, and Mr. Rich, I’m going to be riding the paranoia express… Well I can’t do anything about it at this point in the night unless I want to push myself too hard,” He mumbles to himself as he stands. He quickly wanders to the bathroom and back, bee-lining for his bed as Tooner sleeps soundly on his quilt at the foot. Anon softly rubs Tooner’s head, rousing the cat into a stretch and nuzzling his fingers as Anon tried to pull them away.
“Now now, Tooner. Let me get into the bed and you can snuggle me all you want.”
>”Merown,” comes the reply as Tooner lays his head back down as Anon pulls back his covers.
>>
File: tumblr_m4snf7yODe1rn9umlo1_500.jpg (42KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m4snf7yODe1rn9umlo1_500.jpg
42KB, 500x449px
>>29505310
>>29505315
>>29505326
>>29505331
>5000 posts in, and not only is it already shit, it continues to be shit
>>
>>29506126
>>
>Scootaloo will never get her gentle loving from Caramel
>>
>>
>>29507406
Those two need each other.
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>29512645
>>
>>29513949
>>
>>
>>29515677
>Doesn't post content, still namefags because his ego prevents him from doing otherwise
What a cunt
>>
>>29515691
You forgot no context for this latest brand of stupid.
>>
bump from 9
>>
File: he picked me.gif (893KB, 416x516px) Image search: [Google]
he picked me.gif
893KB, 416x516px
>>
File: 1458493046596.png (660KB, 816x1169px) Image search: [Google]
1458493046596.png
660KB, 816x1169px
>>
>>29517229
Breeding hips
>>
>>29517857
Thread posts: 166
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.