[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures Thread 18

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 1

Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures. Rose edition.

Story so far: http://pastebin.com/LXLayvbb
Or: https://www.anonpone.com/hunter/

FAQ and newcomer information: http://pastebin.com/2zWbP4vw

Character, Crew, and Finances information: http://pastebin.com/1dwAAjWE

Original story (Space Vex): https://www.anonpone.com/vex/

CYOA that started it all (by SpaceHorse): https://www.anonpone.com/space/

Space CYOA timeline: http://pastebin.com/YzEqweQx

Equipment information: http://pastebin.com/rGBniSRh
>>
>>29452054
>You sigh, nodding
"Yes and no. I'd like to just feel bad but, I can't do that while there's still something I can do. There just isn't any time to sulk and I'm not useful to anyone while panicked. So may as well just chill; I'm more pissed at the guys who did this rather than sad anyway."
>Rebel smiles, nodding.
>”Yeah, I can get that.”
>”But we will get your sister back, alive and well. I took a peak at what they were doing, and I don’t think the will stop us so easily. We have to have at least 100 ponies at this point.
>”Most of them magic users too. I talked to that Surge guy, the one with all the students, apparently they are all gifted in magic.”
>They both nuzzle you, comforting you.
>You sigh again can press against Rebel’s chest, seeing the very fit stallion a little closer.
>You grind against him slightly, smiling as you feel his chest a little.
”Thanks. …that aside, you're pretty fit! no wonder Uncle looked so satisfied. What do you think Midnight?"
>Midnight looks over Rebel, sodding before she smiles.
>”You know, you are quite active looking.”
>”Comes with the job.”
“Smuggling?”
>”Oh no, being an officer. Sure, I’m a dirty one, but still.”
>”You’re a cop?”
>Rebel nods, beaming as he laughs a little.
>”Yeah, your uncle really loved being arrested. Technically I actually did follow procedure with some… alternate… cavity searching methods.”
>>
>>29452057
Favorite part of your job, huh? What caused you to get tired of it and want to leave?

After a tiny bit of cuddling, we need to start learning those we bought AND bullet storm which we completely forgot. We might as well invite Rusty to hang out with us once everyone's done working. This will give us a good demo on how she gets along with everyone, specifically Sparks. Did he ever thank her anyways?
>>
>>29452057
"I'd be interested in seeing those after everything is done. I'd have to commit a crime first...how about magical assault."

Bind Reble to the bed with magic.
Time to be the most evil cocktease ever. We can start with some playful rubbing and kisses.
>>
>>29452119
After getting Reble worked up. Leave him bound and go learn the new spells.
I'm sure midnight can keep messing with him while we're gone.

The payback for this will be fantastic.
>>
>>29452145
No real need to leave the room. We can just stay comfy and learn the new spells right here.
>>
>>29452160
May as well have a treat while we're at it. We can eat some of the lust coming off Reble while we practice.
Which will likely make the teasing even worse cause sucking his lust will probably stop him from finishing.
>>
>>29452175
Right feeding won't hurt. Though, I do think we should tone down the teasing if you think it might be capable of finishing him. Subtlety is better for this.
>>
>>29452119
Sit our soft girly butt on his face as we practice magic and ignore his begging.
>>
>>29452057
“What caused you to get tired of it and want to leave?”
>”I just wanted a change in life is all, something new and fun.”
>You smile, rubbing against the stallion again.
"I'd be interested in seeing those alternate methods after everything is done. I'd have to commit a crime first...how about magical assault?"
>You Bind Rebel to the bed, spreading his hooves and legs apart.
>Rebel looks surprised as you tease and feel him up, Midnight snickering.
>”Oh you bad changeling, I’m an officer of the law! And you! How can you let your pet behave like this Midnight?”
>Midnight laughs, nuzzling you.
>”Aww, it’s one of Sweetie’s faults. I just love her more for it.”
>You quickly move to kissing, feeling the inside of the stallion’s hind legs and getting dangerously close to his sack.
>”Rrrgh.”
>Rebel growls in frustration as he struggles, little embers of lust beginning to burn hotter.
>”Alright! Enough! I want to fuck you stupid as is, this just makes it worse!”
>You laugh and get off the stallion, winking at Midnight.
“Mind taking over?”
>”You are both going to be arrested!”
>Midnight giggles and nods, letting you move down the bed as you levitate Bullet Rain over and begin to learn the spell.
>You feed off of Rebel as you go through the book, learning the spell very easily.
>You look up after, grinning as Rebel struggles with Midnight feeling him up and teasing him.
>”I should report you to animal control too, neglecting your pet like that.”
>”Oh, don’t you worry, I have plans to fix that.”
>Midnight whispers to the stallion, drawing a crest with her hoof around Rebel’s member.
>”Ohhh, those are good.”
>”I think so, just hard to apply them as often as possible. Want to help?”
>”Hell… yes… Might want some one on one first.”
>”Fine by me.”
>Midnight nips at the stallion, making him groan.
>”You both are going to be rutted to sleep.”
>>
>>29452240
Whoops
>>
>>29452240
"Hush law man. Maybe if you can make a pleasurable chair we'll let you cum. Maybe. "
Sit our soft girly butt on his face.
>>
>>29452260
While doing that we can start to get him off with our back hooves as we sit.
>>
>>29452240
Make Rebel feel a bit of pleasure. Don't make him cum though. Make him leave wanting even more. He'll take it all out on our Uncle and want us even more.
>>
>>29452290
Fuck it lets mentality call Mich in and have him join in on the fun. He can be apart of our gang getting revenge on the cop.
>>
>>29452320
Let's not call him in. This is just generally starting to feel like it's turning into a lewd. Just tease Rebel and leave him hanging. We got more spells to learn.
>>
>>29452341
>Lewds and spells.
Who says we can't do both, we just won't let him finish until we're done learning.
>>
>>29452358
Truthfully, I don't really care about Rebel all that much compared to the others, but I felt the need to let you have some it since seems like you really wanted it. I still say no on inviting Mich in for the fear that it might escalate even further.
>>
>>29452240
"Hush law man. Maybe if you can make a pleasurable chair we'll let you cum. Maybe. "
>You put back your spell book and grab Magnet, getting over to where Rebel is bound.
>You carefully position yourself and sit right on the stallion’s face, keeping balanced and you ghear a muffled noise from underneath.
>You reach out with a hoof anf touch the stallions attention wanting member, smiling at Midnight.
‘Don’t make him cum, just teasing.’
>Midnight nods and takes over, letting you read as you comfortable sit on the stallion’s face.
>’So soft… wow… you do everything, don’t you? I can’t wait to pond you and make you scream louder then your Uncle did.’
>You grin at hi words and go through the spell book, feeling slightly annoyed and surprised with how easy it was to learn.
>You toss the book aside, wiggling as you look for the next possible spell.
>Another groan escapes rebel as you sit, a tongue teasingly poking against you.
>>
>>29452371
I don't care about Rusty. So I guess that makes us even.
>>
>>29452381
Continue learning the rest of our spells and sitting on our furniture.

>>29452387
Different preferences then. Probably a large part of it for me is that I can easily see her getting along with everyone in our family group with little issue. To be completely fair, we haven't really spoke to Rebel as much as her.
>>
>>29452381
Tell him keep up the good work and he just might earn his reward...after we finish reading the rest of the books.

Where we're done start to finish him of with oral but just as he's about to blow use the enchanted toy midnight used on us to stop him from cuming until we give the okay.
>>
>>29452415
>family group
Yeah, I wasn't planning on taking it that far. Though I would like another stallion in the group if we're really going to make it bigger.

I had more of a casual fun sex thing in mind same with Rusty since people seem to want to bang her.
Besides I wouldn't want to steal him from Mich.
>>
>>29452468
It generally started off wanting to just have casual sex, but we recently learned she hasn't had sex due to a lack of personal connection from her work. Casual sex doesn't seem like a thing for her. Plus, it seems like Midnight and the others are genuinely having a good time being with her and aren't afraid to take it a step further. Again, I'm not sure how far this will go, but this is just my view on it.
>>
>>29452381
“Keep up the good work and you just might earn your reward...after I finish reading the rest of the spell books.“
>You hear another groan, Rebel starting to lick more.
>You go through and learn the spells, one by one, starting with Disruptor.
>once that is done, you move on to the numbing and bone mending spells, begging to feel aroused from Rebel’s work.
>You get off of the stallion and move to where Midnight is, smiling at her.
>You open your mouth and begin to suck on the tip of Rebel’s member, feeling it throb as you taste precum.
>Rebel groans when you hum from the taste, looking down at you needlingly.
>His noises become more frequent as time goes on, Midnight having joined in.
>You levitate the restraint device over and put it on Rebel’s leg, grinning.
“You can cum when I let you.”
>Rebel moans as you and Midnight assault him further, the stallion thrusting in vain as the device buzzes.
>”You are all going to pay.” Rebel growls.
>>
>>29452533
Now that the work is done I'd say he's been a good enough boy to get a taste of our butt.

Grab the lube and take his dick inside us but don't ride him. Just use him as a butt plug as midnight sucks us off. He can cum when we're finished.
>>
>>29452561
Going with this
>>
>>29452533
>You just grin as you stop locking the stallion, levitating some lube over.
‘I have a good idea.’
>You tell Midnight of your plan and she nods, grinning.
>After you prepare, you position yourself and lower onto Rebel’s length.
>You gasp and pause as you do, Rebel being much thicker then you expected.
>Once you reach his hilt, you let out a shaky breath, shivering from him.
>Midnight sits on his face and leans in after she moves around a little, looking back.
>”Better get to work~”
>She then turns and begins to suck on your length, making you groan.
>You can feel Rebel try to trust into in vain as he struggles still, only pressing down on him more to keep him still.
>All three of you pant and moan as time goes on, the device buzzing like crazy.
>Eventually you cum from a heavy moan Midnight lets out, her own climax thanks to Rebel licking her.
>Midnight swallows all of your load and slowly gets off of Rebel with a very content sigh, smiling.
>You wiggle in place, Rebel groaning more.
>”You sissy fuck, just let me rail you. This is torture!”
>>
>>29452726
Throw him to the wolves. Teletalk and tell Mich about the situation. Rebel's fate is in his hands. Rebel is gonna get back at us for this for sure.

I know this is out of nowhere, but I remember that Charon gave us some antidepressants meant for Sparks to use when he requires it. We should wait for the others to come back and give it to him and tell him to come to us whenever he needs help from the family.
>>
>>29452726
"The moment we take that toy off your going to cum instantly. There will be no railing for you today. You wouldn't have it in you anyway. "

Let's him cum inside us, but have him lick up his mess before we undo his binds.

"This is your punishment for not learning to submit like a good bitch cop and for all the sass."
>>
>>29452772
>undo his binds.
Scratch that. Let's leave him for Mich to pick up. He'll probably still be hard even after he cums.

Mich can handle the rest when we show him how to undo the spell.
>>
>>29452726
Nuzzle and kiss our master. Thank her for all the punishments that made this possible.
>>
>>29452828
Same should probably go for our son. Depression is a shitty thing to go through in life.
>>
>>29452842
Yeah that's pretty much what we're doing next after we leave the room.
>>
>>29452726
>You grin, getting off of the stallion.
“Nope, I think I’ll leave your fate up to my uncle.”
>You talk to your uncle with magic, telling him about the situation and making sure he can dispel the spell.
>You and Midnight go for the door, walking out.
>”Bye~”
“Have fun!”
>”Ohhh…. I am so going to get you! Your hear me? You’re ass is going to be so sore tha-“
>You close the door, Midnight following you as Rebel’s words are muffled by the walls.
>You find your uncle and smile at him, seeing him smile back.
>”Relaxing, are we?”
“Just a little, he’s quite wound up and won’t cum until the device is removed. Just be carefull, he really will want to get back at us.”
>”I’ll keep that in mind.” Mich says with a grin, walking off after.
>You then nuzzle and Kiss Midnight, hugging her after.
“Thank you too master for all the punishments and playing along to make all this possible.”
>Midnight grins, petting you as she looks down at you.
>”Well, Sweetie, I’m glad you like it. I have a few things for you too, something you just might like. You like being treated like the pet you are, right? So… what if we added to that? For both you and Kitty?”
>>
>>29452974
"I'd love that! But first let me check on Sparks."

If he's still busy working then she can tell us all about it. Or just come with us and explain along the way as we go check on Sparks.
>>
>>29453008
Lets call him Telepathically to see if he's busy.
>>
>>29453008
>>29453016
This works. He could be having fun doing who knows what with those gifts.
>>
>>29453023
Oh he was totally having fun last time we saw him. If he's still enjoying himself I don't want to stop him.
>>
>>29452974
"I'd love that! But first let me check on Sparks."
>You use your magic, trying to talk to the colt.
‘Hey bud, how you doing? Still having fun?’
>’Hey dad! Hey yeah, I’m almost done here I think… Dad?’
‘Yeah bud?’
>’I think we are going to get her back, we are ready and have enough to do it’
‘I think so too Sparks, but either way, just remember that we are here for you.’
>’I know… thanks, really.’
>You smile, looking to Midnight.
“He seems fine. What did you have in mind for me master?”
>’Oh! By the way, Kindle said something about food being brought here for everypony.’
>Midnight nuzzles you, the larger mare sitting and having you sit next to her as she pets you.
>”Some naughty tasks when we aren’t busy, some things to wear under clothes and toys to use. I have a nice matching harness for training and a muzzle for you for when you are bad. Because I don’t think we can quite get away with a gag constantly. However…”
“Yes master?”
>”Well, I wanted to let these two be up to you and how they are used. I know you borderline have no limits, but still, I know our lifestyle enough that this set of ideas may be a problem at times.”
>Midnight pulls you close, hugging you as she nuzzles the top of the head and has you lean against her.
>”What would my sweet pet think of a chastity device to help get her needs under control? Help make her into a good girl? And how about a bowl for you to eat from?
>>
>>29453238
"I think I would love all of that master!"
>>
>>29453238
Think we could get a milker too?
>>
>>29452974
I think we should do this another time or two until he finally hunts us down and pounds us wherever he finds us.
>>
>>29453238
"Having a difficult time controlling me, Master? Those are all good ideas, but I don't think I can handle the chastity device. I can't resist the urge to please and fill my entire family.~"

Guess we could see what food was brought here. We could give Sparks his medicine at the end of the day.
>>
>>29453238
“Having a difficult time controlling me, Master?”
>”I just want you to remember your place by being strict time to time.”
>You smile, nuzzling Midnight back.
"I think I would love all of that master! Though I’m a little uncertain about the chastity device, I can't resist the urge to please and fill my entire family.~"
>Midnight giggles, rubbing your belly now.
>”I know, and that’s exactly why. I want you to be a good girl and behave, your freedom being your reward. Or it could be a punishment, not letting you have that freedom when you are bad.”
“Think we could get a milker too?”
>Midnight grins widely.
>”Hmmm well… if we can find a good one~ does my good girl want to be milked?”
>Your face burns as you grin and think back to the offer from before, nodding.
>”Well, alrighty then, I’ll see if I can find one for you. I hope you will be ready for breakfast when you wake up then, we can put your bowl to good use.”
>You nod before heading out with Midnight, going back to the Artemis.
>When you get there, you see most of the armor and plating was replaced, you aunt and son working on a tank.
>Across the cargo bay, you see almost all of the crew and other ponies gathered and getting themselves food.
>Kindle looks rather tired as she smiles, all the fresh and hot food, being on carts.
>>
>>29453525
Grab those two busy bodies and get them to eat a meal.
>>
>>29453596
Take a meal to the two busybodies. Then threaten to feed them ourself if they don't put some food in their mouth.
>>
>>29453525
Hot damn. Nearly everyone was fed? Ruffle Kindle's hair for a small moment. I don't envy having to fill everyone's stomach
>>
>>29453613
Regardless, proceed to feed them and put food in their mouth to the those small mares.
>>
>>29453647
>I don't envy having to fill everyone's stomach
Unless we're using baby badder.
>>
>>29453525
>You smile, moving over and getting some food for you, your son, and aunt.
>Before you go, you ruffle the mane on the young mare, Kindle smiling.
“Thanks Kindle, I don't envy having to fill everyone's stomach.”
>The mare giggles sleepily, nodding.
>”It’s all cheep filler foods, 5 credit family meal stuffs, everypony needs to be ready. And I don’t mind, I came here for this.”
>You smile and let her rest, moving to Fixer and Sparks with food.
“You two better eat! Don’t make me feed you both myself.”
>”Yeah, one second” Sparks says.
>”Almost got it.”
>You smile and levitate some sandwiches up, moving them around and stuffing some of them into the moths of the two ponies.
>Fixer just bites it and continues working, mumbling a thank you through chews.
>Sparks gets surprised and grabs onto it, taking some bites as he moves to you.
>The three of you sit, eating the food as Midnight and Breeze join you.
>”So… You really got some smart ponies!” Your Aunt says. “I wish I found these two.”
>Sparks just smiles, Breeze mumbling and blushing from the praise.
“We ready?”
>”Yep, just need my other project to finish up. Should be done by morning, I can do it myself. Though these two and Sky were a big help.”
“Sky is here?”
>You aunt points a hoof, directing you to see the entire Artemis crew except for Mich sitting together.
>Sky and his wife are next to Cobalt, Your aunt laying next to your mother as she sits and rubs her head.
>>
>>29453890
Go hug Sky!
>>
>>29453926
Go hug everyone we haven't hugged. The gang's back together!
>>
>>29453890
>>29453926
>>29454052
Embarassing happy bug noises everywhere.
>>
>>29453890
>You gasp and get up, running over to the other crew as you chitter.
“Sky!”
>”Oh boy…”
>You hug the Griffon and get a gentle hug in return, looking up to she the many scars across his face.
>”Hey hunter.”
“I missed you Sky, and Cerb!”
>”Ah!” The mare says, holding up a hoof.
>You look and smile, seeing a tiny Griffon baby in her hooves.
“Wow, really?”
>”We hadn’t gotten around to mentioning it yet, but we had another.”
“how many do you have now?”
>”Five, all of them with Shine in your old room.”
>”YOU!”
>You turn to see your father get up, stomping off to your uncle.
>”Hey… Angel.” Mich says.
>Once your father stands in front of him, each of them say nothing, Mich speaking first.
>”Look… I know, I’m sorry tha-MH!?”
>Your uncle is cut off at your father pulling him in for a rather deep kiss.
>Once he breaks it, your father pulls a stunned Mich to the crew, smiling.
>”You ass! Call once in a while to let us know you are okay!”
>>
>>29454259
Angel really loosened up it seems. So what conversation did we interrupt?
>>
>>29454259
Are you guys married to uncle Mich too?
Reble will be sad, speak of, how is he doing Mich?~
>>
>>29454259
Is there something else our parents are hiding from us? Is the whole crew married to each other? We are finding out much more than we previously thought.
>>
So there's an interesting opportunity with everyone being in flux this much. Cobalt has a self-sustaining city ship available and thinks she's been using it wrong all this time. There's two (three if Cerb still has her ship) smaller ships at our disposal. With Mom and Dad's past coming back to haunt all of us, it points out that everyone with a history is in danger of it coming back. There's no safer place to live than a city ship where you know you can trust everyone.

In addition, using the city ship as a home base would allow us a safe harbour no matter what happens. Vex and family moving there would also allow us to visit more. And with a safe place to keep the kids, Vex and any crew that wants to join back up may be able to go on missions again.

We were discussing with Fixer earlier about being the muscle of her company, but if everyone agreed to it this ship could host all three mercenary crews that do individual work and take jobs from Fixer.

Something to think about and discuss once our sister is safe.
>>
>>29454406
Adding it all to the list of things we have to discuss. It just keeps on growing!
>>
>>29454442
I hope you have an actual list because I haven't been keeping track.
>>
>>29454406
Imagine all the new kinds of missions we can do after we get that started. This will be fantastic.
>>
>>29454457
Mental list so far. But after so many things needing to be discussed piling up, I'm seriously starting to consider it.
>>
>>29454259
>You let go of Sky, moving to your mother as she pets your aunt.
“Are you guys married to uncle Mich too?”
>Your mother laughs, shaking her head.
>”No, though it could have been a possibility. Your uncle and father just have a very special relationship, something like me and your aunt. Isn’t that right girl?”
>Your Aunt blushes and nods, wrapping her wing around your mother.
>You also see the gold right with a diamond on it clipped to her collar, a sweet happiness coming form your aunt.
>You nod, looking to your uncle as he is dragged to sit next to your father.
“So what conversation did we interrupt?”
>”Just us talking about our lives now.” Charon says.
>”I’m shocked you don’t have a special somepony Charon.”
>”I know, I admit, I’m starting to get a little lonely here and there. But I love my job too much, helping ponies who are not so lucky.”
>You look to your uncle as they talk, smiling as you use your magic.
>’So, what about Rebel?’
>’I undid his bindings and redid them with some timed cuffs I found. Left him to endure with some toys until the timer runs out. Don’t be in a room alone with him and don’t be mad when he forces you to the ground and has his way, he’s going to force you and use you until you can’t beg him to stop.’
>Your uncle gets a grin on his face, looking thoughtful as he smiles.
>’He get’s started easily, but he has an impossible amount of stamina. He only slowed after the third time he filled me.’
>>
>>29454572
'An impossible amount of stamina? He won't stand against me, that's for sure!'

Time to talk about Cobalt a bit. "So are you going to tell my other siblings that we secretly had a mama all this time? I'm not happy that you that from us all these years and had her pretend to be just an aunt, but the least you can do is tell them the truth, especially with baby coming along.
>>
>>29454661
"bad girl"
>>
>>29454699
Disappointed boop.
>>
>>29454572
'An impossible amount of stamina? He won't stand against me, that's for sure!'
>’Your funeral. I warned you.’
>You look to your aunt and mother.
“So are you going to tell my other siblings that we secretly had a mama all this time? I'm not happy that you kept that from us all these years and had her pretend to be just an aunt, but the least you can do is tell them the truth, especially with baby coming along. Also, bad girl for not telling us.”
>You give a frustrated boop to both of them, Cobalt scrunching as your mother laughs.
>”You better take that to heart Cobalt… you are my pet and he is my son… he inherits you.”
>You Aunt blushes, as your mother laughs more, looking at you.
>”I am sorry Sweetie, but yes, you are right. It may be time to tell that when all of this is over.”
>Your body shivers at the word Sweetie.
>”That being said, I don’t know what to tell you. It made sense at the time, and the marriage was for us. Not that you didn’t deserve to know or it is a bad thing, it was just how things were. However…”
>Your mother nuzzles Cobalt, smiling.
>”Thank you for bringing your Aunt, mother, and my beloved pet back from her bad path. And that you Cobalt for helping my son, our son, though his life.”
>>
>>29454870
"I don't know how we helped. It seemed like cobalt was still on the warpath last we spoke. What happened? "
>>
>>29454870
Hug Cobalt tightly. "Thanks for being to raise all those years, Mama. I know you were gone for all this time, but I'm happy to have you back with us. Please don't do it again..."
>>
>>29454985
Thank for being there to raise me all those years*
>>
>>29454870
>he inherits you
"Hey, pet...I hope you like nicknames cause mine are special."
>>
>>29454870
"I don't know how I helped. It seemed like cobalt was still on the warpath last we spoke. What happened?"
>You can see the batpony mare’s ears fall, a frown on her face.
>”Because you were right, I just didn’t see it until Vex called me. I’m picking fights and putting more ponies in danger then helping them.”
>”Your words helped sway her, so you have my thanks Sweetie. And don’t feel completely bad Cobalt, you weren’t and aren’t a bad pony.”
>Cobalt seems a little choked up, taking a deep breath.
>”Just misguided… I’m sorry.”
>”Enough. Of that. You have your rule, pet.”
>Your mother smiles and gives her a kiss, Cobalt smiling after.
>You smile too, moving to give her a hug.
"Thanks for being to raise all those years, Mama. I know you were gone for all this time, but I'm happy to have you back with us. Please don't do it again..."
>Cobalt nods, then laughs.
>”m-mama? I don’t know…”
>”Mama Cobalt is a good sounding name. Hunter could make himself little again.”
>You all laugh slightly, Cobalt nodding.
>You all eat and finish your food, some of the crews splitting up to sleep for the next day.
>”I don’t think I’ll leave again though, I think I’m going to retire after this…”
>”Really? You know what we talked about all those years ago.”
>Cobalt nods, blushing.
>”Yes… master. I’ll be the house pet. I’m just not sure what to say to my crew…”
>”I know the feeling.”
“Also, speaking of pets, do I inherit her? Hey, pet...I hope you like nicknames cause mine are special."
>Cobalt blushes and hides her face, your mother laughing.
>”Oh really now?”
>”Hey hon.”
>Your mother turns to look at your father, the stallion sitting next to her and smiling.
>”Shine is fast asleep.”
>”Good, thank you Angel.”
>>
>>29455277
Just ask mom what nickname she would love to call Cobalt. Cast alternate pleasure when a name is chosen. I'm sure they would all love it. Let's go back to eat with our own family. We'll have plenty more opportunities to talk after the rescue mission.

Invite Rusty to eat with us. Again, we need to test how she gets along with us if we want to do anything. Sparks also still needs to thank her for pushing him to the ground like a good son should do.
>>
>>29455277
"Speaking of your crew. Aunt Fixer and I were talking about a new business venture that we could use a lot of extra ponies for. We were hoping to add a PMC branch to UF."
>>
>>29455277
Instead of retiring to Mom's house, can't the family move here? It's apparently that we have enemies and that just staying near us wasn't enough. You said the ship is self-sustaining and that the crew have made it their home after all.
>>
>>29455277
"Speaking of your crew. Aunt Fixer and I were talking about a new business venture that we could use a lot of extra ponies for. We were hoping to add a PMC branch to Ultimate Forgery."
>Cobalt nods, smiling.
>”That would be good for them, plenty of the ponies on my ship don’t want to stop. Stream is also a capable leader, even with her faults.”
“Something to think about. I’m going to get back to my crew and family now. But before that, what would you name her to mom?”
>Your mother smiles, nuzzling the mare.
>”Hard to say… honestly, I think Cobalt fits her just fine.”
>You stand up, nodding,
>”Get some rest soon sweetie, we have a big day tomorrow. And you… come with me.”
>Your mother pulls on Cobalt’s leash with her magic, making her stand with her.
>”We missed you very much, come Cobalt, you are sleeping here tonight. Come on Angle”
>You cast alternate pleasure on Cobalt for her name as the three of them go, going to your family.
>You get back to eating, calling Rusty over as you sit with them
>”Yah need somthin’ captian?”
>>
>>29455747
"Now son, what do you say to the pony who forcibly pushed you to the ground and gave you a head injury? In all seriousness, I just wanted you to hang with us a bit. What motivated you to be such a hard worker anyways?"
>>
>>29455747
Yeah, I was wondering if you thought about my uhh...proposition. You know...the one about your fantasies.
>>
>>29455747
>>29455883
Nah. Wait for her to look away, transform into that stallion again, get her attention and say "So?"
>>
>>29455926
>that stallion again
This, become War!
>>
>>29455926
Right, tease her more about our proposition. Still feel like we need to talk directly with the others, but let's see how far this goes.
>>
>>29455747
>You look at Sparks, smiling.
"Now son, what do you say to the pony who forcibly pushed you to the ground and gave you a head injury?”
>”Uhhh… Fuck that hurt?”
>You all laugh a little, you looking back to Rusty.
“In all seriousness, I just wanted you to hang with us a bit. What motivated you to be such a hard worker anyways?"
>”Yeah, and actually, thanks for saving me.”
>”Ain’t nothin’ kid. And sure! Ah don’t know, it just started as a basic need. Money gave me food and fun things.”
>”But what happened after?”
>”ah’m not sure, ah just worked. No time for anythin’ else and ah just liked to work… and well…”
>Rusty just shrugged
>”Ah just love to work. Ah bought plenty of things ah like and want, but that’s it.”
>You all eat and chat, eventually being full.
>Rusty looks to kindle, seeing her clean some of the carts.
>”Ah got to hand it to the mare, she’s a pro at cooking.”
>You change into War again, being bigger then the mare and about Midnight’s size.
>”She is”
>Rusty turns back and looks up at you, eyes wide as you smile.
“So…”
>The mare looks away, blushing.
>”A-ah… u-ummm, uhh.”
>”Wow, you just want to have War’s babies, don’t you?” Midnight says, smiling.
>Rusty hides her face, smiling.
>>
>>29456505
Wrap the wing around her and pull her close. "Nothing wrong with wanting a big strong stallion." with a wink to Midnight. Then ask her what's got her so infatuated with "me".
>>
>>29456505
"Well, I do have a duty to keep the morale of my crew high. This just happens to be one of my favorite ways. Just ask Rebel...or not he's kinda tied up right now...or would you like that.~"
>>
>>29456505
Pull her up close and look directly into her eyes. "Need a strong mare or stallion to be with you? Are you sure you consider yourself a coal? Because I think I just dug up a diamond." Full cheesiness as War.
>>
>>29456505
>You wrap a wing around the mare, puling her tight and making her look at you.
"Nothing wrong with wanting a big strong stallion. Tell me, why do you like me so much Rusty?”
>Rusty smiles and blushes, looking to and away form you.
>“W-well umm. While the other’s talked and planned, you always acted. You never stopped even when the fightin’ or effort was tough. You always worked and were worn, but could be gentle at times too…”
>Rusty’s hooves drift to your chest, one just feeling you.
>”You would always be there when needed, you never left anypony behind… you are strong and muscular and…”
>Rusty takes notice of her hooves and pulls back, looking embarrassed.
>”Somepony is obsessed~” Midnight says.
>You smile and get the mare looking at you again.
"Need a strong mare or stallion to be with you? Are you sure you consider yourself a coal? Because I think I just dug up a diamond."
>The mare Goes a very heavy shade of red as she covers her face again, grinning wildly as some lust becomes apparent to you.
>”Yah are just sayin’ that to me.”
>”You are a good looking mare though.” Midnight says.
>”I do kinda like your hair.” Breeze says.
>”Would you want to get railed by War?”
>Rusty nods, pushing you away slightly.
>”Yah can be serious.”
>”We all are!”
>>
>>29456790
"Rusty...will you keep my bedside warm until the call comes.~"
>>
>>29456790
Turn back to regular old us. "To be honest, you are an attractive mare and we enjoy being around you so... it's up to you."

'What do you personally think of her, Sparks? No wrong answers, and I'm not letting you go just to start another potential relationship if you're worried about that. I promised I wouldn't leave you.'
>>
>>29456790
Don't let her pull away, keep her close. Lean in and whisper >>29456884 into her ear.

>>29456899
Let's not prompt worries. Let him begin to display them first.
>>
>>29456926
Alright, we don't have to bring worries, but It wouldn't hurt to ask what he personally thinks of her.
>>
>>29456936
That's fine. We should watch for such things, but there's not reason to prompt them or bug him with reassurances he doesn't need.
>>
>>29456978
Agreed
>>
>>29456790
>You pull the mare tighter, smiling as you bring her close and whisper into her ear.
"Rusty...will you keep my bedside warm until the call comes.~"
>The mare Freezes and slowly leans against you.
>She nuzzles against you, and you change back after.
“To be honest, you are an attractive mare and we enjoy being around you so... it's up to you."
>The mare wakes from her day dreaming and nuzzling and looks around, looking thoughtful.
‘What do you think of her bud?’
>’she seems okay, I like her. I don’t know too much about her though. She looks good.’
>”You’ll… really be okay with me?”
>”Yep! We will.” Midnight says.
>Rusty seems a little nervous, but nods.
>”Ah’m kinda rusty… haha. But ah kinda wana.”
>>
>>29457032
You're a mare of many talents, I'm sure I'll be surprised.
>>
>>29457032
Alright, I'm guessing the plan is for this session to exclude Sparks at first. If this is something everyone wants more of, then we can reveal the secret. Feels a bit bad to mislead her, but this might be for the best. I doubt we can just throw it out right now.

Oh yeah, we're probably gonna need some protection for Rusty.
>>
>>29457032
"One step at a time. My dear...have any special requests? Maybe a special a nickname to complete the Roleplay?"
Whatever she asks us to call her we'll use the pleasure spell for it. If she has nothing we'll just use it on her regular name.

>>29457102
>Oh yeah, we're probably gonna need some protection for Rusty.
Only if she used the genetic mod Changelings can't impregnate other races or are we turning midnight into a Stallion again? We should probably ask if she had the mod used on her.
>>
>>29457141
>>29457102
I've been assuming that the first time is just going to be the two of us to get her back used to it. Then she can join in on a multi-way.
>>
>>29457208
>>29457102
I really think we should keep Sparks out of it...until we have Fixit check Rusty's history for foalcon.
>>
>>29457208
I don't know. Midnight has been really giving the impression that she really wants to sleep with Rusty. The dressing up and especially the eyes seem to point to it. Maybe we can ask Rusty? This is all for her after all.
>>
>>29457233
When I meant 'at first' I meant the first entire lewd with Rusty. Sorry for the confusion.
>>
>>29457247
I know what you meant. I just don't think we should involve him with her.
It's too risky...until we check her history for foalcon.
>>
>>29457032
“You're a mare of many talents, I'm sure I'll be surprised. One step at a time though. ...have any special requests? Maybe a special a nickname to complete the Roleplay?"
>Rusty shakes her head, smiling still.
>”No… You’ll really do this? As war?”
“Yep.”
>The mare hugs you, smiling.
>”Ah owe ya one, all of yah.”
>You cast Alternate pleasure on Rusty for her name, hugging her back.
>”Come on, you’re a great mare!”
>Out of the corner of your eye, you see Sparks yawn.
“Tired bud?”
>”Yeah… I think I might sleep now.”
>>
>>29457408
"Ok, have fun bud. A growing filly needs her rest.~"

Let's head to Rusty's room. We'll be expecting a rude awakening when we meet up with Rebel. I'm looking forward to it.
>>
>>29457408
Give Sparks a goodnight kiss on the forehead and send him off to bed. Then transform back into War and wrap a wing around Rusty again.
>>
>>29457408
Bring Sparks to bed. He's had a long and wild wild day. We really need to give him his anti-depressants and the instructions Charon gave us for him. Then, give him a wild goodnight kiss leaving him wanting more as we head to Rusty's room. Revenge for what the little rascal did last time.
>>
>>29457484
>wild goodnight kiss
Heh, we can do that to help him take his pills.
>>
>>29457496
Doctor says they should only be taken when he's having a bad day. Was this a bad day for him? Either way, this is good conditioning for him to take his medicine when needed. All part of being a parent!
>>
>>29457517
>Doctor says they should only be taken when he's having a bad day.
Oh right. We should check with him about that first. Still, no reason to not kiss him~.

I wish real anti-depressants worked that fast.
>>
going to turn in a little early today, will continue in the morning.
>>
>>29457547
No kidding. I also wish they instantly which ones would work for you.
>>
>>29457584
I was going to get on some but I couldn't afford it. Also, my family has a thing about medication so that makes it hard cause I don't want to make it a thing. I survive I guess. CYOA helps but I think trying to distract myself with online stuff is kinda putting myself in a rut with other IRL stuff.
>>
>>29457659
{spoiler]Still looking around for medicine that actually works. It's really a gamble whether it makes you have a short fuse, have the urge to laugh uncontrollably, or nothing. CYOA is at least helping me get through the weeks.[/spoiler]

No pressure Space Bug. Your CYOA actually helps some of us get through and we thank you for it.
>>
Goodnight bump
>>
>>29457408
Oh, we have to give Sparks the rash cream for his bum too as well as the meds.
>>
In regards to Sparks, we haven't done much in the way of making sure he's educated. We know he's good with computers, but he still needs the rest of a basic education. My proposal is that we get a GED or equivalent test and tell him we're sending him to school if he doesn't pass it. We could probably also find some online high-school level courses to blow through in preparation.
>>
>>29458895
Watch him pass immediately when we tell him to take it that day. God knows what he'll do next.
>>
>>29458895
I don't know. I think to do the stuff he does requires a pretty good education. It's safe to say anything involving advanced math he probably has taken care of.

He could probably easily get a GED but an online school might be nice idea. There's probably a lot where he can do video calls with all his school friends.
>>
>>29459025
We could probably also get our sister's friends introduced to him. Maybe occasionally we can bring them all out for someplace fun every couple of weeks.

Not sure if he'd be willing to go to school though. He's stated in the past how much he rather prefer to do what he does now then go back to school.
>>
>>29459014
>>29459025
>I don't know. I think to do the stuff he does requires a pretty good education.

History, English, advanced maths programming doesn't actually require anything higher than algebra for most of it, and the sciences outside of CS would all be stuff nothing he's done indicates he knows. Plus I'd want to include a music module so that he has to learn an instrument of some kind. If he passes it all easily then all the better, we know we don't have to worry about his education at that level.
>>
>>29459052
>>29459045
I don't think he'll even use half the stuff they'd teach him anyway. But sure if he can get a GED then he doesn't need to take online courses seems fair to me.

>also get our sister's friends introduced to him.
How old is hunter's sister again? Wouldn't it be better for him to have friends his own age, like other teenagers? Maybe Fixer's kid would be a better fit.
He really should meet her some time, perhaps she's already on the ship.

Unless she doesn't exist. I'm pretty sure Fixer mentioned adopting a kid she took on as an apprentice but I forget.
>>
>>29459091
Having the city ship be a home base for everyone means there's likely a lot more foals around for Sparks to play with every day when we get done with our missions or just take a break.
>>
>>29459091
Fixer did adopt a kid. From what we hear, she's a huge brat, and that's from Fixit herself. Not sure if they will get along with that being an issue. Maybe this colony we are planning might have other foals.
>>
>>29459101
City ship is a bit of stretch. But it's a good resource. I'm bored and just feel like typing. So feel free to ignore this.

Running a PMC is more than just one cruiser. It's running multiples of them were going to need an HQ that's not mobile for clients to go to. It's just more professional to have a central office for recruits to go to be trained and set up with their own battalions.

We're going to need to hire someone to do paperwork. I wonder if Vex wouldn't mind taking a backseat and getting desk job. The family was tight on cash.

>>29459131
>she's a huge brat, and that's from Fixit herself.
I don't think she meant it in a bad way a lot of parents call there kids brats. Besides Sparks is a foul mouth brat too so they might get along.
There family so there going to have to get together sometime and love each other regardless.
>>
Bumpy
>>
>>29457408
>You nod getting up.
“Come on then, time for bed. See you in a moment Rusty.”
>”Have fun! I know me and Kitty are going to” Midnight says, wrapping a wing around Breeze as they all get up
>You pick the colt up with your magic and put him on your back, carrying him to your ship with the others.
>You bring him to his room and Midnight and Breeze stop to say goodnight, giving the colt a hug and kiss.
>Using your magic again, you bring the colt to his bed and tuck him in, giving him the cream and pills.
“These are for you, Charon gave them to me. She says to take the pills on a bad day, would you say today is a bad day?”
>The colt is silent, looking up at you before he shrugs.
>”It feels kind of bad, but I had fun working with Fixer today… I’m scared for rose still, I don’t want to loose her, but I’m not sure if this really is a bad day entirely or not.”
>>
Space Vex was honestly in part a distraction from my own life problems. How we got here and this far? Hell if i know, but keep on fighting guys. It's hard to find something to get up for, but the only thing worse then being a failure is someone who did not try or get up to find something.
>>
>>29460286
Scritch him.
Don't worry, we'll get her back together.
>>
>>29460286
>You smile at the colt, transforming your hoof and scratching behind his ear with a claw.
“Don’t worry bud, we will get her back. Together.”
>The colt hugs you, nuzzling.
>”I know we will dad.”
>You pul back and dive in for a deep kiss, pushing the colt down onto his back
>”Mmmh!”
>You can feel sparks quickly fall into the kiss, breaking away not long after.
>You turn tail and leave the room, looking back to see the wanting look on his face.
>”What?”
“Good night cutie~”
>You close the door, walking away.
>>
>>29460564
Let's go to Rusty's room as War. Wonder if they've started already.
>>
>>29460564

>Laughter gets your attention as you walk, making you turn back to see Breeze and Midnight smiling at a very drained Rebel.
>The tired stallion walks by without a word, not even doing anything.
>’Lube won’t save you when I get you.’
>You smile as he goes to his room, you gesturing for Midnight and Breeze to come with you.
>”Oh, I was thinking you were going to let her have a one on one with her fantasy.” Midnight says, catching up.
“It’s no fun like that, come on.”
>You all go to Rusty’s room, you transforming along the way.
>All of you enter to se the mare siting nervously on her bed, a poster of War and several other characters visible.
“Rusty~”
>The mare visibly perks up, looking right at you in silence.
>Her eyes don’t leave you, the mare frozen in place as Midnight snickers.
>”You already broke her.”
>>
>>29460756
Boop to restart Rusty.exe
>>
>You smile walking up to the mare and booping her nose.
>”Gaah!”
>Rusty shakes herself awake, looking nervous.
>”Ah’m dreamin’, no way this is actually happenin’
>Midnight giggles, her and Breeze getting onto the bed with Rusty.
>”It is happening.”
>”And relax! It will be fun.”
>Midnight laughs now, nuzzling Rusty as she hugs her.
>“It’s funny to hear you say that Breezy. Now come on!”
>Midnight Grabs Rusty’s hoof and puts it to your chest.
>”Feel your dream stallion up.”
>You climb onto the bed to sit between Midnight and Rusty, letting the mare feel you.
>Rusty quickly grins, hugging and nuzzling your chest.
>”Nah, this ain’t happenin’. Ah dies back at those ruins and ah’m just in some form of afterlife.”
>>
>>29461012
Get her to relax with a massage since we're so good at it. Slowly feel her body once she starts to fall into.

"No, you're not in any afterlife. I couldn't sit back and watch my Rusty get attacked by those golems. I'll do whatever I can to protect you from harm."
>>
>>29461012
>You smile, rubbing the mare’s back and holding her tightly.
"No, you're not in any afterlife. I couldn't sit back and watch my Rusty get attacked by those golems. I'll do whatever I can to protect you from harm."
>The mare sighs, relaxing and letting you easily push her down to the bed.
>You gently massage the mare, looking up to give a wink at Midnight.
>Midnight moves to Breeze, pulling on her collar’s chain and bringing her close for kissing and nuzzleing.
>You keep your attention to Rusty, hearing her sigh.
>”MMmmmmmh~ Ah haven’t had a massage in forever.”
>You work your way across the body of the Pegasus, paying close attention to the base of her wings.
>Once you get soft groans, you begin to feel your way across the mare’s body and tease her by touch.
>Sparing a glance, you see Midnight toying with Breeze, the Hybrid mare’s hooves being held behind her and Midnight feels her body.
>You can feel strong lust from all three mares, leaning in and giving Rusty a firm bite on the neck.
>A very lusty sight comes from Rusty, followed by a very pleasure filled noise.
>”Ahmmmmmmmh. War~”
>>
>>29461524
When we get hard we can give her a poke with our "war blade" to let her know what's waiting for her. Drag it across her side to give her a idea of its girth.

After let give her the chance to feel up our body. I'm sure she'll want to explore her husbando in 3D.
>>
>>29461524
Put our face up to hers. This is a gentle conquering. Tell her we will do anything for her comfort. Kiss our way down to her thighs. Make her beg for it.
>>
>>29461524
We should probably turn Breeze into a stallion. Midnight can pleasure him as a stallion in so many ways.
>>
>>29461524
>You keep going, letting her noises fuel your lust.
>You spare a moment and cast a spell on Breeze, turning her into a stallion.
>Midnight turns and grins at you as she plays this Breeze’s length, pulling tightly on his collar after you give a wink.
>Your length begins to grow, letting you press it against the mare when it is hard enough.
>Rusty gasps, looking back up at you with a blush.
“Rusty…”
>You turn the mare over, giving her half lidded eyes as you lean in and kiss her neck
>She makes a small noise, holding your head as you go up to her ear.
“Please Rusty… I’ll do anything for your comfort.”
>You work back down the mare, her lust on a rapid climb as you kiss and feel her body.
>“War…”
>You get down to her hind legs, kissing and nipping the inside of her thigh and making her squrm.
>The mare’s wings move and flap here and there, Rusty groaning in anticipation.
>You feel hooves on your head that pull you up when you get very close to her Marehood, Rusty kissing you.
>After the short makeout, the mare lays back with hooves above her head.
>She bites her lip, looking at you with lust driven eyes.
>”Please War… Breed me.”
>>
>>29462145
>”Please War… Breed me.”
I think I'm starting to like this war guy's lore more and more.

Slowly start to tease her before plunging in.
"You will be the first of my concubines to give birth to my legions of warriors be proud."
>>
>>29462145
Now I'm just curious of looking up War's character. Grind against her some more so she begs even further. Proceed to conquer her.

"I suppose I should consider myself fortunate that everypony acted like a fool and ,missed you out. Clearly they don't know what they failed to claim."
>>
>>29462145
>You move back up and over the mare, prodding and rubbing against her marehood
>”Ahh~”
“I suppose I should consider myself fortunate that everypony acted like a fool and ,missed you out. Clearly they don't know what they failed to claim."
>You keep teasing the mare, biting and kissing her as her noises grow.
>You can hear some from Midnight and Breeze too, keeping your attention on the needy and squirming mare underneath you.
>”Please, War, make me your brood mare…”
>Finally, you penetrate Rusty, going deeply into her.
>The Pegasus squeals and pants, being very tight when you get about halfway and shaking.
>You slow and hilt the mare, Rusty’s hooves on your shoulders as she pants and gets used to your size.
"You will be the first of my concubines to give birth to my legions of warriors be proud."
>Rusty’s lust skyrockets as she grins and kisses you, looking ecstatic.
>You begin to pull out and then thrust into the mare, getting a noise and feeling her limit every time you hilt her
>She holds into you as you pick up pace, her noises seeming to not end as you catch pleading words and begs.
You happily feel yourself build up as the mare keeps begging, wanting nothing more then to be bred
>”Please war! I’ll do anything, keep me as your breeding mare! Ahhh!~”
>The smaller mare shakes in her climax, wings fluttering about.
>>
>>29462460
"really, your done already. I've yet to start?"
Then get close to her ear and whisper.
"perhaps I'll need to strap you to the rack and keep having my fun until you've built up some stamina."
>>
>>29462460
"Whatever my Rusty wishes. If she wants to be continued to be bred for all our use, then so be it. She'll be kept like a good breeing mare of ours. Although, she might need some more training for some improvement .~"

Fill her up and cuddle. Might need to move to our room. I don't think Rusty's can comfortably support all of us.
>>
>>29462460
After we inevitably give her two or more orgasms let's finish inside her to give her the full experience.

But I'm not done yet. I I'm correct male Breeze's butt is unexplored land and I wish to take it.
Plus I'm sure a fan girl like Rusty will love herself some live war stallion on stallion action.
>>
>>29462622
Breeze's butt has been rather ignored all this time. Which reminds me that she needs to explore ours at some point. But let's explore hers first.
>>
>>29462460
She seems like the type that'd go insane from cervical penetration considering the implication of breeding with it. Lengthen our dick a bit and hit harder.

Since this seems to be a common misconception, cervical penetration is normal for horses and not normal for humans.
>>
>>29462661
Then let's do it!
>>
>>29462460
>You lean in, kissing the mare.
"Whatever my Rusty wishes. If she wants to be continued to be bred for all our use, then so be it. She'll be kept like a good breeding mare of ours. Although, she might need some more training for some improvement .~ Perhaps I'll need to strap you to the rack and keep having my fun until you've built up some stamina."
>”Please, anything, War! Just keep me as your brood mare!”
>You smile, making your length a little longer and penetrating the mare’s cervix.
>Rusty yelps, hugging you and yelling happily.
>She reaches another climax as you keep going, your limit approaching.
>You and Rusty both cum at the same time, the mare’s belly looking a little bigger after you fill her insides.
>You grin and pull out, nuzzling the mare.
“Rusty~”
>”War~… oh…”
>The mare pants, you looking over to not se Midnight or Breeze.
>You turn a little and see the on the floor, cuddling on a carpet.
>Both content mares look up at you, smiling.
“Swap?”
>”Sure~” Midnight says.
>You kiss Rusty and get off the bed, Midnight stopping you with a smile and leaning in.
>”Kinda bad timing, but. You know… that rack is comfortable and heated… we could bring her there for sleep.” She whispers.
>>
>>29462820
"bad timing? Not at all in fact I was just wondering how it might feel to strap our new stallion to it.~"

Let's bring Rusty to our room to let her sleep but don't us the clean up spell on her. I want to let her keep that full feeling in her and cunt full of cum; then when she wakes up she'll know it wasn't a dream.
>>
>>29462905
This is exactly what I was thinking. Let's show Breeze the wonders of prostate simulation. Perhaps turn our length back to regular size. Don't want to push Breeze in something she's not used to. Also, stay in War form to give her some eye candy.
>>
>>29462820
If midnight is staying as a mare for now let's summon the baby tentacles we used on Lucky to keep her company while we're breeding Breeze's butt.
>>
>>29462820
Oh... we forgot to soundproof... whoops. I don't think Rusty's screams on being bred will be forgotten. Let's cast it regardless.
>>
>>29463068
Hell lets make some for ourself while we're at it. I love those little guys.

>>29463076
I think it's pretty hot that every one got to hear the crys of the newest pet. We should do that to break them in when we get new ones.
>>
>>29462820

>You grin.
"bad timing? Not at all in fact I was just wondering how it might feel to strap our new stallion to it.~"
>Midnight giggles, looking to Breeze.
>”Which one? This one or the one that will get back at us?”
“Come on, let’s bring her back and get her hooked up. I want to have some fun with Breezy.~”
>You help Carry Rusty to your room as Midnight helps Breeze, Lust being felt thorough the ship.
>When there, Midnight slides the folded breeding rack out from under the bed and snaps it together in seconds as breeze climbs onto the bed.
>You turn it to face your bed, setting Rusty on it and letting Midnight hook her up.
“Oh, also, try this.”
>You make a mini Invader and throw it at Midnight, The mare looking terrified until she sees how gentle it is.
>”Ohhhhh.”
>You nod and go to Breeze, nuzzleing him.
“Ready for something new?”
>The stallion blushes, nodding.
>”Like what?”
>You change your size to a more normal one, getting some lube.
“Somehting you will love.~”
>You prepare yourself and tease the stallion with a few prods, a muffled noise getting your attention.
>”Mhhfff.”
>You look up to see Rusty bound and gagged on the breeding rack, Midnight plugging up her holes, her wings bound.
>”Suitable, Ahhh!~… mister War?” Midnight says, panting slightly.
>>
>>29463253
"Yes definitely I think Rusty will love the view.~ As a reward I shall return to you your stallionhood so you may property break in the new breeding mare."

Also remind Midnight to us protection now that her new parts can impregnated mares now.
>>
>>29463253
Keep teasing and fuck Breeze slowly so Rusty has time to get out of her daze so she can see her hero break in the new stallion.
>>
>>29463253
Nuzzle and whisper into Breeze's ear. Communication necessity. "How experienced are you with this. I don't want to push you too much with something new like this." Act accordingly.

"I see you're already having fun with our new breeding mare there. Tell me, did you have an enjoyable time dressing her up that first day? Seems like you already had an eye on her.~"
>>
>>29463253
Before we cuddle up and sleep I want to go around the ship and sniff out what other dalliances her breeding cries caused.

>>29463392
Make sure we're in full view.
>>
>>29463416
Nah, it will be more fun in the morning when everyone tries to act casual during breakfast tomorrow. More time cuddling with be better in order to be prepared in the morning. I have a bad feeling that this enemy of Vex's might be prepared for this much support. That, or he really is a huge idiot.
>>
>>29463253
"I see you're already having fun with our new breeding mare there, I think Rusty will love the view.~ Tell me, did you have an enjoyable time dressing her up that first day? Seems like you already had an eye on her.~"
>”She was just fun to dress up, everypony is… now though? … I think she gets this as her new job.”
>You smile, shifting your attention to Breeze and whispering to him.
"How experienced are you with this? I don't want to push you too much with something new like this."
>”I’ve never done anything outside of toys…”
>You nod, gently penetrating the stallion and stopping as you see him wince.
>Breeze relaxes bit by bit, letting a moan out when you get deep enough.
>You smile as you prod your mark again and again, making the stallion shiver until you begin to pull out and push in.
>You gently fuck the stallion and look up, seeing Midnight toy with Rusty as she struggles with her bindings and watches
>Breeze moans and climaxes very quickly, his member shooting cum onto the bed.
>You nuzzle him and keep going, picking up pace and making him moan more.
“Good stallion… let me breed you.”
>”Ahhhh~”
>You grin, looking Rusty right in the eye.
>Rusty looks to be on the edge, Midnight stopping and moving next to her head.
>”See that? A good and well trained brood mare gets that all the time~”
>Midnight spanks Rusty, grinning at you.
>”And you get to stay here until you are one. Right mister War?”
>>
>>29463437
It'd just be a quick skip around the ship, it wouldn't cut into cuddling time much. I also want to see if we can catch any of their shouts, catch on to more fetishes.
>>
>>29463647
Looks like Breeze is getting used to it. Time to do what she likes second best. "She'll be a fine broodmare when I'm done with her, just like this one" then bite his crest and thrust in hard.
>>
>>29463716
All while choking him of course.
>>
>>29463647
We could change back into ourselves before we cuddle. We aren't this 'War' character, but that doesn't mean that those lines and actions we did weren't genuine ones.
>>
>>29463647
"She'll be a fine broodmare when I'm done with her, just like this one"
>You reach down and grab the chain of Breeze’s collar, seeing the stallion look up at you.
>You put a hoof on his back to keep him down and pull, the stallion gasping in vain for a breath.
>A grin forms on your face as you begin to be much more rough and faster with the stallion, dominating him completely.
>You give a few breaths and pull tighter each time, Breeze cumming and making even more of a mess two more times.
>Breeze eventually fails to even keep his head up when you let him breath, only laying on the sheets and panting between moans.
>You let up on the choking and roughly fuck the stallion, building up to a climax and happily finishing yourself.
>Looking down, Breeze just lay’s there and pants, eyes half lidded as he partially lay’s in cum and drools into the bed.
>”See? That’s your new life as of this day.”
>You look up as Midnight moans, Rusty still looking on edge of climax as Midnight feels her.
>Midnight giggles and grabs a blindfold, putting it on Rusty.
>The mare breaths heavily, being unable to speak or see as she remains bound.
>”Goodnight… Brood mare~” Midnight says, winking at you after speaking.
>>
>>29463990
Nice. I think the crew's morale has reached new heights. They should all be relaxed and ready to head into combat tomorrow...time for bed. Cuddle with Midnight and Breeze.

It's a good thing we got that production mod or our balls would be pretty sore.
>>
>>29463990
Cuddling time. This will all leave Rusty wanting with to be with us even more now. Especially when she wakes back up again in the morning and realizes that it wasn't just a good dream.

>>29464110
A good call to use that mod on ourselves. I don't think we would be able to handle pleasing everyone and giving their fair share without it.
>>
>>29463990
I still want to take a quick stroll around the ship for information and teasing material tomorrow. We could even stroll with Midnight consider she's still fully up.
>>
>>29464186
Should we really? If we're going to be eavesdropping on our crew, we might as well just ask Fixit. She holds more information anyhow. Just go to sleep with the others.
>>
>>29464339
Yes, because we can't make snide/teasing remarks over breakfast about their loud specific dirty talk via Fixit's knowledge.
>>
>>29463990
>You smile, gesturing Midnight to move to you.
>You use your magic and clean up the mess on the bed, sandwiching Breeze with Midnight after.
>The stallion is out before either of you are, Midnight giggling an giving you a kiss.
>You kiss her back and keep cuddling the stallion between the both of you, falling asleep and feeling spent
>Opening your eyes, you can feel lust in the room as you wake.
>You lift your head and Midnight looks at you with a smile, looking back to the source of the lust.
>Rusty remains the way she was last night, pulling on the cuffs and binds slightly as she gives off lust and a bit of fear.
>”I don’t think she quite knows where she is…” Midnight whispers. “We’ve given her quite the immersion.”
>>
>>29464515
Give Midnight her good morning kiss. Go up nuzzle and kiss Rusty before removing her blindfold. Ask if our breeding mare had an enjoyable time with 'War' last night. He certainly may show up again, along with any others she has in mind, to have a chance with this attractive mare.
>>
>>29464515
Sounds like we need to make sure it took then.
>>
>>29464515
"Heh, sorry Rusty Midnight might have forgotten to remove your blindfold. Are you doing ok?"
Take off her blinds and let her off the rack.
>>
>>29464515
>>29464625
>>29464664
Another round before being nice and sweet sounds like it'd complete the experience for her.
>>
>>29464679
Nah, we don't know how far her limits are yet to be exact. We don't want to scare her off if she doesn't like it. We also got a busy and enough lewds pumped up for us.
>>
>>29464679
Naw, a quick smack on the ass will do. Everyone needs to get cleaned up and ready for the operation now. The resting period is over.
>>
>>29464515
“Sounds like we need to make sure it took then.”
>You change your voice to War’s and get up landing with a stomp.
>You take heavy steps as you approach Rusty, seeing her pull on the bindings more then freeze stiff.
>Moving around, you give her a very firm smack on her flank and get a noise out of her, then move to take her gag off.
“What are you?”
>”A-a brood mare, your brood mare, War!”
“Good. Now be good until I get back."
>You change your voice again and kiss the mare, giving a gentle nuzzle to clam her.
>You take off her blinffold, smiling after.
“So, breeder… did you like your experience with War?”
>Rusty blushes and smiles, giving a tiny nod due to the bindings on her neck.
>You undo the bindings and rope with magic, letting the mare get off the breeding rack.
“Good… because war will be back soon I hear”
>”Ah… um…”
>Rusty looks a little lost for words as she looks to her flank, pulling out the two plugs.
>When she pulls the last one out, cum spills from her, Rusty gasping and more lust coming from her.
>”Ah was really?”
>Midnight giggles, standing next to and nuzzling you.
>”Yes you were… Breeder. War used you like a toy… his toy… I think he even started calling you a pet name…”
>She leans in, whispering.
>”We need to keep her there for a few days at some point, she would love it at this rate.”
>>
>>29464885
"We should.~ But regardless don't feel like you're committed to anything if you don't want to be Rusty. If you just want to keep things casual feel free to come by whenever you're just in the mood for some fun. We'll even buy you a collar if you want.~"
>>
>>29464885
Rub a hoof up Rusty's vagina to catch some of the spilling cum and offer it to Midnight.
>>
>>29464885
Remove alternate pleasure on her name and change it to 'breeder'.

"It's up to our breeder here if she wants to take this casually, or if you want to try something more serious with us. We wouldn't mind any option that you pick. Either way, it's up to you Rusty."
>>
>>29465091
That's master's! It's suppose to be our job!

Let's get cleaned and ready for breakfast. Who knows when we will go today.
>>
>>29465091
Let's try some our self while we're at it. I wonder if Rusty gave it a different taste.

>>29464885
Maybe we should plug her back up and save some for hunter's food bowl.
>>
>>29465091
Aww, Sweetie wants to share her favorite snack with master.
>>
>>29464885
"We should.~”
>You move next to the mare and feel her marehood, tasting some of the cum and offering it to Midnight,
>The cum tastes good, Midnight giving a lick and giggling.
>”Go back to the rack, it will help the mess.” Midnight says to Rusty.
>Rusty does as asked, cum draining into the cum catch.
>”So, think you will return?”
>You cast your spell, making the word breeder extra pleasing for Rusty.
"It's up to our breeder here if she wants to take this casually, or if you want to try something more serious with us. We wouldn't mind any option that you pick. Either way, it's up to you Rusty. Though, we'll even buy you a collar if you want.~""
>Rusty’s lust spikes as the word Breeder, the mare nodding with a blush.
>”Ah kinda want to… it’s an ultimate fantasy for me.”
>”You love War, don’t you?”
>Rusty’s blush gets worse, the mare nodding.
>”It’s weird… but kinda…”
>The mare gets up, cum drained from her.
>”Ah’m going to go get cleaned… Thank you, really, ah owe you all. I think… ah’ll join again, just call me or... yeah.”
>When Rusty goes, Midnight pets you.
>”Mind bringing your stallion back?”
>You nod and use your gender change spell, the larger stallion grinning at you.
>Midnight quickly covers your eyes with the blindfold, giggling.
>”Keep that on now…”
>You wait as you hear some shuffling, then a grunt almost making you take the blindfold off.
>You then feel something done to your collar and are pulled along, Midnight leading you and taking the blindfold off after.
>In front of you is a purple bowl with the name Sweetie on it, Midnight petting you.
>You look to the stallion, catching the glimpse of a toy on the ground, the cum catch, and his slightly erect member.
>”Eat up girl~ breakfast time.”
>>
>>29465545
If there's any cum still dribbling out of his cock makes sure to give it a nice cleaning first like a good pet before we partake in this great meal master left out for us.
>>
>>29465545
Eat it up like a good pet should.

Was that an answer to take this casually? She clearly asked for more but didn't answer direclty to either option.
>>
>>29465545
"Y-yes master!"
Be a good pet and clean his cock first. Then eat the meal and keep our tail up I have a feeling he's going to be fucking us while we finish our meal.

We used up alot of protein and we'll need all we can get.

>>29465613
I think she wants it to be a casual fun thing. Like she said she's in love with War not Hunter.
>>
>>29465699
At least it saves us the trouble from explaining Sparks then. Though it does make me curious how Rusty's future is gonna be like if she continues to love a fictional character. Guessing she will stay a weeb with her love pillows then.
>>
>>29465753
She'll eventually desire a real relationship and pursue it or she won't. Some people are perfectly fine with not having a significant other through their lives. Until then she can have fun casually with us.

Not really much to explain either way either, it's readily apparent that we're very open with our love/sex life. Sparks isn't dumb.

That's actually something to note, we've swung from almost doing damaging things without any hesitation at all to playing with kiddie gloves in relation to almost everything. We should look for signs that we've made a bad move, think them through, and test waters where necessary but we don't need to hesitantly check with someone every step of the way unless there's no way to take it back.

It's an interesting trend reversal.
>>
>>29465545
“Y-yes master!”
>Before you go to your bowl, you lean in and clean his member, quickly moving onto the bowl.
>The whole thing is filled right to the top with cum, every last bit still warm as you lap at it.
>You keep your tail raised as you drink up the sweet fluids, Midnight taking notice.
>She gets up and does something, soon inserting a plug into you.
>You groan and then jump a little, Midnight giving you a spank.
>She then moves next to you again and pets you as you enjoy your meal, praising you the entire time.
>”Good girl!~”
>You clean out the entire bowl from cum, licking it again and again to make sure it is clean.
>You sit up after and lick around your mouth, feeling a bit full from the meal.
>Midnight pets you more, rubbing your head and keeping you against her.
>”Good girl Sweetie! Maybe we should step it up and make this something for you all the time, it would put your “Milk” to use when we get a milker for you.”
>>
>>29465891
"Yes please!"
>>
>>29465850
I meant explaining Sparks to Rusty. That would have been a difficult task in of itself. Sparks knows us, and Charon basically confirmed that he's never going to want to stop this relationship with him.

I hope Rusty's not having conflicting thoughts on this. We all did kinda flirt quite a bit with her as Hunter before this lewd, and no one has considered her considered her attractive in a long time. Will she be able to go back to regular old pillows after all this if we move on? Guessing we'll have to see.
>>
>>29465891
"We can make alot of milk Kitty and Sparks are going to need to have some too to make up for the surplus. "
>>
>>29465891
"Yes please! Though we can make alot of milk like that Kitty and Sparks are going to need to have some too to make up for the surplus. "
>Midnight grins.
>”Should we make out filly into a pet too? It might be a good idea.”
>You both turn at the sound of Breeze groaning, the mare getting up and moving to you both.
>”Morning~” she says, giving lazy kisses.
>”Morning Kitty!”
“Morning, come on, let’s eat.”
>You all head to the kitchen, seeing all of the crew there talking to eachother.
>Rebel glares at you, Rusty sitting with a blush on her face.
>”Wait… so that was Rusty and not you two?” Mich asks Ash.
>”No!”
>”It was.”
>”Twitch!”
>You all sit down, a grin forming on your face as Ash puffs up.
>”Hey uhh… Hunter?” Rusty asks.
“Yes?”
>She leans in, whispering.
>”So… that whole collar thing… I get to choose or…?”
>Midnight sits next to her, smiling.
>”Wanting to join again? Because…”
>Midnight whispers to Rusty, a surprised look forming on her face along with a worse blush.
>She looks at you and bites her lip, smiling.
>”Ashley, relax, save it for the fight today.”
>”TWITCH!”
>Midnight gasps, smiling at Ash.
>”Awee! That’s so cute of a name!”
>Ash growls and covers her face, then purrs as Twitch pulls her close with a hoof.
>>
>>29466255
Tickle Rebel's balls with our magic while we eat. Ask Twitch to give an example of what Mitch might have heard.
>>
>>29466255
"if you didn't hear anything that sounds like: Breed me! Then it wasn't us."

Change our voice so we sound just like Rusty.
>>
>>29466255
So much happening at this scene filled with hooks!

"We can our breeder here to get collar later on if she wants one oh so badly. What did you just tell her, Master?"

'How did you sleep last night, Sparks? I hope my filly slept well. I found myself strangely having difficulty sleeping in the past.'
>>
>>29466255
Cast the alternate pleasure spell on Ash and make it response to her nickname.

I think that will help her get used to the name.
>>
>>29466395
Sounds like Ashley is her actual name and Ash is the nickname.
>>
>>29466408
Probably true. Ashley might have sounded too feminine for her and went along with her nickname all this time.
>>
>>29466255
"Aww, whats wrong Reble you look... unsatisfied. Didn't Mich take care of you"
>>
>Everyone on the ship has gotten to cum but Reble.
Priceless.
>>
>>29466395
Make it so it only works when Twich calls her Ashley.
>>
>>29466255
>You smile at Rebel, using your magic to toy with him.
>You can see the stallion grit his teeth very slightly, smiling and looking to twitch
"if you didn't hear anything that sounds like...”
>You change your voice, copying Rusty.
“Breed me! Then it wasn't us."
>Rusty covers her face, Midnight snickering along with Mich.
>”No, she’s a noise maker, but not that loud.”
>Ash turns and puts her claws against the stallion’s coat, staring daggers at him.
>Twitch just stares back until Ash huffs and crosses her arms, Twitch cracking a smile and kissing her, making her blush.
>You cast some magic onto Ash for her real name, tuning it so it only works for Twitch
'How did you sleep last night, Sparks? I hope my filly slept well. I found myself strangely having difficulty sleeping in the past.'
>’… you suck.’
>You smile, looking back to Midnight and Rusty as Breeze giggles at Ash and Twitch.
"Sorry Rusty. We can our breeder here to get collar later on if she wants one oh so badly. What did you just tell her, Master?"
>Midnight grins, moving to sit between you and Rusty.
>”Well.” He whispers, “It’s easy to see that War is a stallion who is a fan of having many mares, thanks to what we heard… And I know for a fact that somepony… has a bit of a harem going. Somepony who is a leader, strong, and loves to fuck ponies.”
>Midnight then hugs Rusty, looking at you and winking.
>”So… I drew a comparison between the two, and she seems to like it. Somepony… has a breeding fettish sooo~… One more for the harem?”
>>
>>29466528
"If somepony wants to end every night with her womb stuffed full of cum, to spend every night being bred again and again until it takes, who are we to deny her?" Give Rusty's cheek a stroke and smirk at her. "If that's what somepony wants she'll have to tell me herself"

I'm always a fan of making them ask for it.
>>
>>29466528
"Looks like it. Or maybe make it two. There's a special shopkeeper I need to pay a visit to again when I get the chance."
"I was being bad at the shop so Lucky had to punish me in your place master. Not sure how he feels about mares though."
>>
>>29466528
Um....fuck. I was afraid that we were generally too similar to War to really avoid that comparison in front of Rusty.

"Are you talking about yourself? I know you're generally a big and strong stallion with a harem under your wrap. Besides, this is all up to Rusty to decide. She hasn't really given us a clear answer in all this. What does our breeder have to say?."

'...You do realize that we will have to tell her about Sparks being in this relationship? We're really going to need to talk if we really want her to be a member. It's impossible to hide it from her.'
>>
>>29466582
Seems like a strange thing to bring up now. Maybe we should have Lucky meet the others at some point. We don't even know if a relationship with him can go beyond a casual one considering our line of work.
>>
>>29466613
What a pansy way of asking.

>>29466582
>>29466632
Yeah, no real reason to bring up Lucky now. We don't even know if he wants to be in anything more than a casual fling kind of relationship.
>>
>>29466641
Hunter is pretty much a pansy, badass, feminine, masculine, and far too many other labels.
>>
>>29466641
>Yeah, no real reason to bring up Lucky now.
I don't see a reason not to. Besides I like him and relationship or not I just want to tell midnight about being bad at the store just so she'll punish us for it.

All the other stuff can work itself out.
>>
>>29466685
>Hunter is pretty much a pansy,
I wouldn't use that word actually.
A sissy yes but a pansy I think not.
>>
>>29466686
The reason not to is that another member is being added immediately in front of us. Bringing up another relationship we're intersted in would be just awkward. We can mention it later, but the timing is off right now.
>>
>>29466685
There's a difference in choosing to be a pansy and being a pansy. I would also not say he's a pansy as it's normally used.
>>
>>29466710
Why not tell midnight Mentally then. If it'll be so awkward for Rusty.
>>
>>29466735
I guess we can tell again that we are intersted in Lucky's offer he made to us. Too soon to see if there's anything more beyond that.
>>
>>29466528
"The other source of noise was probably Reble then. Did uncle blue ball you too cutie?"
>>
>>29466528
"If somepony wants to end every night with her womb stuffed full of cum, to spend every night being bred again and again until it takes, who are we to deny her?”
>You smile, reaching out and stroking Rusty’s cheek
"If that's what somepony wants she'll have to tell me herself"
>Rusty bushes as Midnight grins, giving a slight nod.
>”Ah… Ah kinda do.”
“You what now?”
>The mare smiles, pointing her head down.
>”Ah wana be bred every day, and get knocked up.”
>You grin, looking at Midnight.
'...You do realize that we will have to tell her about Sparks being in this relationship? We're really going to need to talk if we really want her to be a member. It's impossible to hide it from her.'
>Midnight’s smile falters slightly, the mare nodding.
>”Ah’m just gonna say it now though, sorry if ah’m, well, rusty like I said. It’s been a long time.”
>>
>>29466844
Pull her head up and give her a kiss. "She knows the best way to stop being rusty right?" Then give Midnight a reassuring kiss too.
>>
>>29466844
Guilt trip initiated.

Pull up Midnight and Breeze for sharing kisses with Rusty. You reap the consequences.
>>
Stopping here, sorry for the kinda slow weekend.

Have a good one guys
>>
>>29466844
It's alright, we'll have plenty to to show you from now on. Ain't you a lucky bitch to find us?
>>
>>29466844
'Don't worry Sparks I Daddy didn't forget you. I'm saving our fun for the victory party.'
>>
>>29466844
"We'll have to train you up then. What this 'War' said wasn't exactly meaningless. I can't let a quality breeder like you go from my grasp."
>>
>>29452054
>>
space boi!!!!!!!!
Thread posts: 228
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.