[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mandate CYOA: A slightly aquatic game of life and death

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 6

File: 10 billion years in mspaint.jpg (129KB, 584x806px) Image search: [Google]
10 billion years in mspaint.jpg
129KB, 584x806px
>...
>This isn't your bed.
>....
>"Mnnnff..."
>You try to fluff the cold pillow under your head. A few thumps confirms that it feels a lot less soft than usual.
>Rubbing your hind hooves against the sheets doesn't feel as comforting as before either. Feels like some dinky hotel linens.
>...
>Nope, this isn't your bed.
>You crack open your eyes, stand up in bed, and look to your side.
>No pony is there, though that still doesn't rule out the possibility.
>With a huff you slide out of bed and take a good look around the room around you.
>It looks like a very cramped 2 bed hotel room. So cramped it doesn't even bathroom, just a sink set right near the closet.
>There also isn't a window, just the door.
>Additionally, the entire room seems to sway slightly back and forth...
>That one could probably be chalked up to you being hung over. A likely story.
>Sliding out of the bed and onto your hooves with a plop, you trot over to a nearby mirror to make sure your spell hasn't worn off. But a simple glance can tell you that.
>A white coat, a white mane, some white freckles, white eyes, and a blank white flank.
>Yup, that's your normal look.
>'Blank Slate' is your name, and you've never let your parents live it down. Sometimes you try to go by 'Blankie' because even that name is a little bit more interesting.
>But usually, you don't even try to be yourself.
>You're what ponies would call...a cosplayer, in a sense.
>You like to "pretend" to be other ponies, though you usually limit yourself to just fictional ones.
>So...who should you pretend to be?
>>
>>29450741
Let's pretend to be a pone from a book we read recently. Blond blown back hair, white coat, blue eyes, with a spyglass cutie mark.
>>
>>29450741
pony fabio
>>
>>29450947
Feelin' materialistic today, lets do this.
>>
>>29450741
What spell? He isn't a changeling is he?
>>
>>29450804
Sure
>>
>>29450741
Ponified James Bond.
>>
>>29450804
>>29450947
>>29450975
>Ah, of course, that one Casanova type from that 'novel' you read recently.
>You were really engrossed in the riveting plot and gripping characters, honestly. The cover with the handsome stud on it had nothing to with it.
>Totally.
>After a brief moment of visualizing, you channel your magic, lighting up your horn and then your coat and mane.
>The glow becomes brighter and brighter until the white starts to shift colors, your mane turns a sleek blond while your coat stays more or less the same.
>The most important part of the spell however is the hair growth, and to complete the look you need a lot more of it.
>With an uncomfortable, but familiar, tingling you make your mane grow out...
>Now all you need are the finishing touches: Contacts, fake cutie mark, and something to cover your ugly freckles.
>You try the closet to see if you left your bags in there, but all you find is a wrapped present with a tag.
> It reads "For my sweetheart: Blank <3"

>>29450984
>Part of the reason you avoid pretending to be other real ponies is to avoid that stigma.
>Though sometimes you wish you could have a better transformation spell.
>You tried changing your eye color once, but that ended with you nearly being blind.
>Along with your pupils glowing brighter than some floodlights.
>>
>>29451090
Lets open it up.
>>
>>29451090
Take the ribbon off and tie it around our hoof to give us some flair.
>>
>>29450741
So this is a smaller version of the valentine death cruise or whatever from tumblr a while back?
Seems legit.
>>
>>29450741
This looks fascinating but you're running at lich hours and I cannot be a part of it. Sorry.
>>
>>29451312
well the hours are perfect for me
It always sucks when you cannot take part in a quest though yeah (you can always make suggestions between sessions though)
>>
File: header.jpg (93KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
93KB, 460x215px
I think I know where this is going... And I'm worried.
>>
bep
>>
>>29451122
>>29451146
>You'd never turn down a present, especially from a secret admirer.
>You flip back your long glorious mane and begin to slowly unwrap the present.
>Getting into character, you decide to tie the ribbon around your hoof, to add some more flair.
>When you open the present though, all that's in it is a small little walkie talkie, with an accompanying wireless ear piece.
>The radio starts to beep suddenly, startling you slighty.
>As you step back, you see that your transformation goes slightly pale. Along with your mane suddenly losing a few inches.
>Right, you have to remain calm. If you get too excited you'll be unable to maintain the spell. And that'd be awful.
>The radio keeps beeping loudly, before it suddenly answers itself without you having to do anything.
>"Hello? You listening? Better pay attention, because I'm only going to explain this once."
>You take a few cautious steps towards the walkie talkie. The voice sounded like a mare, but it wasn't familiar at all.
>"No response eh? That's alright sweetie, I'll just keep going. Welcome to the SS Désespoir, you and all the other players of this game should be awake by now."
>Players? Game? You have no idea what she could be talking about.
>Though the fact that you are on a boat of some kind make sense... that swaying feeling was a bit too real to just be from a hang over.
>"In a few minutes the doors to your dorms will be unlocked, and you will be allowed to leave, in the meantime, please divert your attention to the night stand behind you."
>Turning around, you see that there's a small nightstand right between the beds, as expected.
>"Check the drawers, the enclosed package should help explain your place in this game in greater detail. If you have any trouble finding the package, please pick up the radio and let me know."

Also getting a trip since some guy in /cyoag/ falseflagged as me
>>
>>29452936
Do as he says.
>>
>>29452936
Oh boy, even more presents.
>>
Yep we have to kill one or more of the other ponies on the boat and we have to guess which pony/ponies are trying to kill us right?
>>
>>29453400
Anon pls
>>
>>29452936
Go to the engine room and get yourself a steel pipe, crowbar or an adjustable wrench. Then look for the captain's quarters, you might find a gun. After this look for a high point above deck and just watch the other "contestants" until you get a good idea about how some of them are behaving before confronting any of them.
>>
>>29453036
this
>>
beb
>>
>>29456967
>>
>>29455430
>>
>>29452946
>>29453036
>Even more presents huh?
>Part of you is worried about the details of this 'game', though you shrug it off and head over to the nightstand.
>Sliding open the drawers reveals a few things, first what looks like a small dagger. Next is a picture of a pony.
>A batpony mare with a nice curly mane to be specific. She has a yellow coat with a short two toned purple mane. The name 'Pearlescent' is written on the photo along with the words 'bound at the hip'
>Next to the photo is a small letter.
>Without any hesitation you levitate it out and rip it open, eager to put your worries and suspicion to rest.
>The letter reads:

RULES FOR THE M.O.H. GAME:
1. Twelve players are initially present. They may not leave the boat unless they fulfill certain specified conditions. These conditions may change from day to day.
2. The rules are a living, breathing, document. They can change or be amended at the will of the 'Mastermind'. The pony who initially started the game. The rules can only be amended at the end of the day however.
3. One player will be given 'The Mandate of Heaven' at the end of the first day. This player will then be able to choose and decide the next rules that will be added to the game. They also can, once per day, choose a rule that they can break, though the rule must be an Amendment. The player will keep their 'Mandate' unless someone kills them. Then the killer will get it.
4. At the end of 8 days, any survivors who have not escaped will be forever trapped on the SS Désespoir.
>Amendment 1: Each player is 'bound' to another one. If one of the pair dies, the other will follow.

>You look over the rules again, and back to the knife. Nothing about it mentions killing but...
>Why would they give you a weapon to start out the game?
>Levitating the knife, you inspect it over, feeling as if you should arm yourself for...something.

Work killed me today, I'll probably run tomorrow around 6pm cst though and go until lich hours.
>>
>>29459240
Fuck this madmans game we are taking the fight to him.
get to the bridge we are taking this ship and forcing it back to land.
>>
>>29459301
that said it is unlikely to be that simple
If fighting our way to the bridge proves impossible we need to be as impressive as possible to win that mandate (avoiding killing anybody if at all possible) and use the rule changes to force the mastermind to show himself hopefully he will play by his own rules.
>>
>>29459317
>Hope we get the Mandate
>New rule: if no one kills each other for a day, everyone goes free
>Everyone is hopefully not a psycho, and no one kills each other
>Winrar
>>
>>29459344
unless of course the mastermind is a player.
>>
>>29459351
In fact that would explain the first amendment if the players all work together and he is identified they cannot just kill him.
>>
Couple of theories.
Perhaps all of the players have some kind of extremely dysfunctional personality like megalomania and Depression. It would explain why our MC here is so vain. If this is true it might be really easy for the mastermind to control the other players into killing for sport.
I also fear that our MC Blank Slate here might actually be our mastermind. We might have a split personalities, or Blank cast a spell to forget so we can experience the excitement and thrill of both being prey and hunting an intelligent creature such as other ponies.
>>
>>29460451
>>
>>29460931
>>
>>29462479
>>
File: 1465421315122.png (429KB, 800x568px) Image search: [Google]
1465421315122.png
429KB, 800x568px
This is one fucked up riddle
>>
>>29459301
>>29459317
>>29459344
>>29459351
>>29459364
>Fear is what you should be feeling, right? That's what normal ponies would feel in this situation.
>But you don't feel anything...
>No, that's not true either.
>There's something else there, some nervous jittery feeling.
>Ambition?
>Your mind is flooded with thoughts, plans on how to beat this 'game'.
>Most of it centers around that first amendment.
>It sounds like something that is designed to protect the mastermind if she (or he, assuming he somehow changed his voice to avoid suspicion) is a player.
>Even if the 12 ponies work together and find out who they are...somepony would still have to die.
>However, if you get the Mandate, could you negate that first amendment?
>Maybe...maybe if you get the Mandate you could try and find a way to beat the 'Mastermind' by implementing new rules?
>The walkie talkie beeps again, pulling you from your thoughts. The mare on the other side yawns, sounding surprisingly bored and lethargic
>"You guys done? I sure as hell hope so. Answering your dumb questions gets really boring. And I really don't appreciate whoever called me just to hysterically cry and call for help. Fuck off an die you stupi-...I mean, please only call me if you have a legitament question. Otherwise you'll be penalized."
>Seems like some of the other contestants aren't taking this as well as you are...
>"Keep that piece of paper with the rules on it, it's magically enchanted and will update with any new amendments added to the game. Additionally, you must also take the Walkie Talkie, it's in the closet, it's where my voice is coming from. Else I won't be able to talk to you idi-...sweeties. And I *really* want to keep hearing your shrill annoying voices. Honest."
>Her deadpan snark is more unsettling and puzzling than
>Shouldn't the pony who supposedly started this game be more enthusiastic about it?
>Instead it sounds like she wishes you all would all get it over with and kill each other.
[cont]
>>
>>29466472
>"I'd suggest you find the pony who you are bound too. Wouldn't want them to get lost and die somehow, or kill themselves or whatever. Otherwise, I guess you could try and find me. Good luck with that though. I'm sure your 'brilliant' plans will go off without a hitch."
>A load click can be heard from the door to your right.
>"There, you're all free to wander about. Though there is one last thing you should check: I left you all a note on the back of that photo of your partner in death. I guess you can call it like a little 'introduction' to the pony you're bound to..."
>The radio finally shuts off with a load static crack.
>Not seeing any reason not to, you look at the back of the photo.
>"She's one of the exceptions."
>...That probably couldn't have been any less vague.
>>
>>29466583
Well, we got all the stuff we were told to take, so let's get out there and meet our fellow contestants.
>>
File: And now what.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
And now what.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
>>29466583
...Well, what are you waiting for then?
>>
>>29466631
Yeah, this or
>>29453913
>>
>>29466583
Call the mare up and ask when you're all supposed to start kill each other.
>>
>>29466631
>>29466857
>>29453913
>>29466924
>Gathering everything left for you in the room, you crack open the door and peek outside, making sure to catch if you can see any of the other players.
>The long metal halls are empty, there are several doors lining the walls but each of them are numbered. 5XXX specifically. There is something a bit worrying.
>Namely that the entire hallway is partially flooded.
>The water only goes up to the top of your fetlock, but it still is enough that it starts to spill into your room and stain the carpet with salty, metallic smelling water.
>Ugh, so much for ever coming back into this room. You won't put up with such conditions.
>Stomping through the sludgy water, you trudge down the hall towards what you hope is an exit, the water slowing your movements as you splash yourself with every step.
>This is going to ruin your fur! You can't look like that handsome pony like this!
>What if any of the other contestants saw you like this? They'd think poorly of you.
>In your frustration, you pull out the walkie talkie and click it with a huff
"When are we supposed to start killing each other?"
>At first you don't get a reply, so you just continue forward.
>As you get close to the end of the hallway, you notice that the water is getting slightly more red.
>The red is concentrated around the door to room 5430.
>"Eager aren't you? Well don't worry, somepony just beat you to the punch."
>>
>>29467053
We are gonna be a hero dammit and get all the aclaim and adoration get in there and subdue the killer without killing him.

Do a blitz dont give them time to react throw open the door and tackle them.
>>
>>29467053
Oh, someone is actually willing to kill others. Can we hear anyone inside? With only a knife, it probably wouldn't be safe to go near that room.
But >>29467087 sounds like a good idea so I'm seconding it.
>>
>>29467053
Ask if we all have different instruction to keep each player guessing what we do next? Also ask how many of these games has this radio mare has worked.
If she asks why we have such a good grasp on this concept tell her we've organized a couple of these.
>>
>>29467053
Since the doors only just unlocked, attempted suicide is more likely.
>>
>>29467143
If that's it we should go hunt down this pony's bound partner and watch to see what happens to them. It will probably be useful to see just how they plan on terminating the surviving partner.
>>
>>29467168
Jesus dude, calm down with the immediate murder.
>>
>>29467168
I'd like to point out that, depending on the method, whoever is in that room might be able to be saved.
>>
>>29467176
I'm not saying we should murder anyone, When I said hunt down, I only meant we should locate and monitor this pony's partner. Also, I feel like telling this mare that we've seen this kind of thing before to the point where we were involved might cast some doubt in the minds of the game organizers, which might make them slip up. Also, given our MC's attitude about the whole thing and his special talent I wouldn't be surprised if he did help organize something like this.
>>
>>29467087
>>29467106
>>29467140
>>29467143
>A chance to do something 'good' and 'brave' and get everyone to love and adore you for it?
>Gimmegimmegimmegimme!
>You rush to grab the door and charge in without a plan, just like a cool action hero from a TV show, but you stop as you grab the handle of the door.
>The doors just unlocked, it seems a bit too quick for a murder already.
>You pretty much immediately left the room after you heard the door unlocked, not wasting any time.
>Maybe this is a suicide instead of a murder?
>You bring the walkie talkie back to your head and speak
"Another question: does every player have different instructions to keep us guessing?"
>Her response is immediate this time.
>"No comment. Though it's a good question to ask."
>Figures she wouldn't tell you outright...
"Okay, another question, how many of these murder games have you worked, radio mare~?"
>You put a bit of a (hopefully) suave tone with 'Radio Mare', hoping it'll ease her over.
>"Pfft, you think you have this game already figured out huh?"
"Well, I've organized a few of these little games before, y'know?"
>"Really? Because I don't see any mention of that in your record."
>R-Record? Oh well yeah, I guess it makes sense that if they would go through the trouble of kidnapping you they'd know some stuff about y-
>"Aaah, I think I know what you're talking about. That time you played 'Changeling' with some ponies at DaringCon, I think that was 2 years ago around August right?"
>Okay okay I guess they know a bit about you. I mean...that's pretty specific but that was a public event so they probably jus-
>"Ooh, you also cheated at it didn't you? You peaked while they were listing off who the changelings, were. Most of the guys there knew you did it, but because you were dressed up as Daring Do they didn't want to kick out what they thought was the only 'mare' in the group. You certainly at least got some 'attention' from some of them..."
>Wh-What!? How do they...?
>>
>>29467330
Let's see what's going on with the blood.
>>
>>29467330
She didn't answer our question.
>>
>>29467330
Just smile and give her a little chuckle Tell her that you're impressed with her research it's cute how they think they have you all figured out. Then tell her that she should already know that you never play by the rules then.

We've been hand picked so there's probably a good reason why we were chosen try to remember what that might be besides our talent.
>>
>>29467330
Continue acting as if you actually have organized one of these games before. The best con is one that you don't drop, even when they think they have you figured out.
>>
>>29467330
Lets get in the bloody room the suicidal pony might still be alive.
>>29467468
Yeah no lets not do this it never ends well.
>>
>>29467346
>>29467368
>>29467416
>>29467468
>Swallowing hard, you manage a chuckle, hiding your surprise.
"It's kinda cute you think you have me all figured out. Well you should know I don't play by the rules either."
>"I wager you wouldn't. Luckily none of our rules can really be broken. They're more like facts than laws."
>That is true actually, it seems to more set out the actual mechanics of the game than any restrictions.
"Whatever, you still haven't told me whether you ran a game before not, I assume no because so far you've been running it pretty badly."
>"Ugh, fine, I'll tell you but only because it's the only thing that'll get you to shut up: Yeah this is like my 13th game."
>You choke on your spit in surprise and cough profusely.
"O-Oh yeah. Wow, you uh, never learned anything huh? I think you'd be an expert at this point."
>"Eh, I have my ways. Anyway get the hell back into the game."
>The static cuts off, leaving you with no response when you try to push the button.
>Guess she got bored of you.
>You turn your attention back to the task at hand: The possible suicidal pony in the room.
>...Oh wait yeah, whoever is in there is probably dying!
>Getting all heroic once again, you kick the door open and run inside quickly trying to find the body before it's too late.
>Only to be greeted to an empty bedroom.
>There's a couple of drops of blood on the ground, but no other clues of any ponies being in the room.
>The bed is un-made, the night stand is open and so is the closet. Looks like this must be where another contestant started out...
>Then where is the body?
>>
>>29467759
Look up.
>>
>>29467778
>Guess you should check the ceiling before anything else.
>A quick glance upwards makes it clear that you probably should've looked up in the first place.
>A Pegasus is hanging off the ceiling fan.
>Not hanging as in by a rope from their neck, but as hanging off it like a bat.
>The Pegasus is wearing a hoodie that they pulled over their muzzle.
>Then she starts getting closer to you suddenly.
>Wh-
>The pony breaks their fall by landing right on your face, sending you face first into the ground.
>While the world is still spinning from the blow to your head, you feel the pony start to grab you and force you the ground.
>You had the knife snugly secure in the little piece of ribbon you wrapped around your hoof, and you can definitely feel the pony reaching for it.
>Whoever this is, they aren't dead, not yet at least.
>>
>>29467989
Hey, easy, I'm not here to kill you. I saw blood coming from this room and was worried somepony tried to kill themselves.
>>
>>29467989
Use your Unicorn Telekinesis to pick up the knife and toss it to the other side of the room.
Smile and shout something about how much you love wrestling pretty mares.
>>
>>29468032
inb4 we end up calling a handsome stallion a pretty mare.
>>
>>29468012
>>29468032
>>29468067
>You manage to grab the knife with your Telekinesis and fling it across the room before the pony can grab it.
"Heh heh, I always love wrestling with pretty mares... Hgrkl!"
>The Pegasus grabs you by your neck and starts trying to choke the living daylights out of you.
>You get a better look at the pony's face at least: It's definitely a mare, with a long straight mane that covers one half of her face and eyes.
>She also has mascara and piecing on her face, eyes, and what seems like her tongue as well.
>The Pegasus is smiling with a tinge of anger in her expression.
>"Ah, and I feel bad choking out a cute stallion like you! You look a bit different from the last time I saw you though..."
>While still strangling you with her hooves, she pulls a photo out with her wing, showing it in front of you two.
>It's a young colt looking stallion with a fiery mane and a light coat. It also has some of the same captions to the picture of Pearlescent that was in you nightstand: The name 'Hothead' along with the same sentence of 'Bound at the hip' is written on the photo.
>This stallion is sort of similar to your current disguise...though not quite. The coat is definitely more yellow for one, and the manecut is more long and mare-ish than your current swept back hair do.
>He's also not a unicorn, that's pretty important.
>The mare squints at the picture, taking a while to look it over with her one eye.
>"Yeah, why'd you change your mane, cutie? Your old look was so much hotter!"
>Trying to speak under her death embrace around her neck just causes you to make gasps and choking sounds.
>Things start to turn black, you can't hold out much longer...
>>
>>29468455
Use your telekinesis to grab her by the throat and push back.
>>
>>29468455
Knee her in the crotch
>>
>>29468455
Once we get the upper hand ask her if she's gonna be a good girl until she submits.
>>
bumpity
>>
>>29469678
>>
>>29470200
>>
>>29470806
>>
>>29468570
>>29468613
>>29468635
>Using your Telekinesis once again you try to choke the mare and push back.
>She doesn't even seem to notice it, even though you're giving it your all.
>You aren't the most gifted unicorn when it comes to magic..
>Flailing around, you try to bash your hind leg into her crotch, but her surprising strength means your attempts amount to you just rubbing your flank into her crotch
>"Oh~ Seems like you really like getting mounted huh? How adorable~ "
>She leans in closer and whispers into your ear
>"Maybe once you calm down and stop trying to hurt me I can set you up for a date with one of the other players. Some stallion big and strong to take care of cutie like you~"
>Hurt you? Why would this Hothead or whoever be already trying to attack his partner?
>The pegasus' grip loosens though, as you see her a small blush form on her face as she gazes off, lost in her fantasies...
>This is your chance!
>With a frustrated grunt and scream you manage to break free from her stranglehold and roll onto your back.
>You push her off you with your hind legs, sending her tumbling back into the side of her messy bed with a soft pomf
>You stumble over and try to keep her pinned there
"N-now will you be a good girl and s-submit?"
>At first she keeps struggling, nearly overpowering you once again with her strength, but then she suddenly relents, letting you pin her down.
>She squints her eye intensely at your forehead
>Then she slips one of her hooves free and flicks your horn.
>"Wait...you're not an alicorn are you? Why do you have a horn all of a sudden?"
>>
>>29471758
Your just now noticing our horn? Perhaps you've yet to notice our lake of wings? Also, we're not this Hothead you keep talking about.
>>
>>29471758
I'm not your pony, girl.
>>
>>29471758
I think you have us confused with someone else.
>>
>>29471758
Say something like, "Why in the world would I be attacking you, and if I was trying attack, why would I be tossing the knife across the room instead of stabbing you, you silly little thing?"
Then you should Ask her if she would be willing to start over and formerly exchange pleasantries. Use an alias instead of your actual name and perhaps suggest she does the same after she gives you her name.

Maybe also tell her that you also find her quite attractive while you're at it to make her feel more secure. Who knows, if we're lucking we might be the last pony she has sex with before she gets murdered by some desperate psycho..
>>
>>29471758
Sorry to dissapoint you swettie
>>
>>29471809
>>29473431
"I'm not your pony, girl. Besides if I was trying to attack you, why did I throw the knife away?"
>The mare flicks your horn a few times just to make sure it's actually there.
>She also has to stare at you harder with her eye again.
>Up this close you notice that what you thought was 'mascara' were actually really dark circles under her eye.
>Finally she sticks her tongue out with a grumble, accepting defeat, and showing off the stud on her tongue.
>"Yeah that's a good point, your voice also sounded a bit off. So did your butt. It looked a bit bigger than before."
>She tilts her head and leans forward to try and catch a glance back at your flanks.
>Oh no, she can't see that you're a blankflank! You won't be able to bed her before she dies from this game then!
>You quickly interject to get her to stop.
"Sooooo let's just start over then, from the top. My name is uh..."
>Should probably just give her an alias for right now.
"Bottom Feeder. Yeah."
>She leans back that same blush from before coming back to her, along with a mischievous smile
>"Oooh, I like that name. Your appearance needs some work, but that name has a lot of potential..."
>You probably aren't going to like what that 'potential' is.
"Uh, thanks, anyway, who is this 'Hothead' guy you mistook me for?"
>"He's suppossedly my buttbuddy! The guy who you'll share a death with. Unfortunately it seems like he likes to play way too rough! So that's why I tried to choke you, or well him, himyou, out.
"Rough how?"
>"Liike he tried to stab me! With a sharp spear."
>She already met him? And they got into a fight?
>How did all of this happen so quickly...
>>
>>29475551
When did this happen? Didn't the game start like a couple minutes ago?
>>
>>29475572
For us, yeah. Maybe not for everyone else. Less weird time shit and maybe a recording she plays, or a script she follows.
It would make sense, too- if we're one of the last to be read the script, of course she would be tired of reading it.
>>
>>29475551
Why would he want to kill the one keeping him alive.
>>
I have the perfect idea for if we win the mandate
anybody who kisses blank slate gets to leave (I was originaly going to say fucks but this makes us look like a hero)
>>
>>29475707
Wait thats a stupid way of putting it.
Why would he want to kill the one he is joined to.
>>
>>29451090
>Along with your pupils glowing brighter than some floodlights.
In an emergency we could use this for intimidation.
>>
Beb
>>
>>29475551
What if we were intentionally paired with murderers and psychopaths? Maybe everyone has a psycho partner, and we have to keep them alive without getting killed by them.
>>
>>29476967
>>
>>29477780
>>
>>29478388
>>
File: King Crimson is beyond pissed.jpg (66KB, 688x720px) Image search: [Google]
King Crimson is beyond pissed.jpg
66KB, 688x720px
don't you FUCKING DIE ON ME GOD DAMMIT
>>
>>29475572
>>29475707
>>29475730
"When did this all happen?"
>"Eeh I think like 30 minutes ago. We got into a little tussle and he managed to stab me in the foreleg! So I ran back here to help patch myself up."
>She pulls back the sleeves on her hoodie to show off her bandaged leg. You're not much of a doctor but you can tell that it looks competently wrapped, with actual medical gauze and everything.
>30 minutes though. It definitely has been less than 30 minutes since you woke up...
"Do you know why he would attack you? I don't see why he'd be trying to kill the one he's 'bound' too."
>"I know, that's kinda weird to me too! It was kinda sudden too. I just meet up with him in the lounge area, I suggest we show each other our butts. And then he goes ballistic saying I stole something from him!"
"...What was that about butts?"
>"Oh you know, plots, asses, it's a bonding experience y'know. He agreed and started getting mad when I showed him my flank."
>She turns to her side so she can show off her tush, as if trying to see if it'll provoke the same reaction from you.
>It appears to be of a Phoenix. Nothing that unusual.
>Her butt looks pretty nice though... a bit squishy and not toned, she probably sits down a lot all day...
>"Is it too small or something? Oh, maybe it's because he's really THAT into guys that he can't stand the sight of marebits! That's probably it. I kinda hope that's it."
>Her small blush returns and she turns her eye up to the ceiling, dwelling on yet another fantasy.
>>
>>29482853
I don't know. Is that normally your buttmark? Also do you work out? You have quite the deathgrip.
>>
>>29482853
Maybe he thought you were somebody that stole from him in the past.
>>
>>29482853
Ask what was on the back of his photo
>>
>>29483856
>>
>>29486166
>>
>>29482891
>>29482918
>>29483035
"I uhm, I dunno, it looks pretty good to me I guess...Is that your cutiemark though?"
>"Of course it is, duh, wouldn't that be the first thing I notice?"
>She flashes her flank again pointing to the pheonix mark once again. She also spreads her wings wide to imitate the pose of the bird.
>"I like to call him Stolz! He's like my spirit animal. Or fursona!"
>You take a few steps back away from her with that last comment.
>That brings back bad bad memories of desperate cosplay times...
"Yeah uh, well okay fair enough. I was just wondering if you know if you stole anything from him before, or maybe if you saw the note written on the back of his photo."
>The mare tilts her head left to right, humming, deep in thought.
>"Mmmmmm, nope. I don't think I ever met him before. And the worse thing I did was light a few things on fire, never stole from anypony. As for that photoooo."
>She flips out the photo of Hothead again and flips it over.
>"I did have a note on mine! Maybe it'll help?"
>It reads:

"He has lost more than you think."

>She pulls the note away right as you finish reading it.
>"Anywaays, I think I forgot to tell you my name, Bottom! Though I don't think I should give you my real identity, else you might go all crazy on me like that other cutie!"
>She wiggles her tail and rump while pausing to think this time.
>"Call me Thighs I guess!"
>>
>>29487897
Good name.
>>
>>29487897
You wanna come outside with me and meet the rest of the players?
>>
>>29487970
>>29488195
"Heh, alright. I can get used to that name. Let's head out and try to meet some of the other players."
>She nods and collects her belonging in the room, specifically a small medi-kit tucked into the Nightstand.
>Guess everyone got different equipment.
>"I can lead you to the lounge I guess, I think Hothead shouldn't be there anymore, hopefully we can meet a couple of the other contestants there! Maybe your buttbuddy too!"
>Right, Pearlescent. You still don't know where she is.
>Considering how Thighs here already got attacked and injured, she too may be in danger.
>It would really suck to die this early without ever knowing why.
>Thighs leads you out the dorm and then to the end of the hallway to the door.
>At first she's ahead, but she slowly starts to drift back so you start leading, citing her bad leg.
>However as you both trudge through the ankle deep water, you sometimes feel her breath awfully close to your backside.
>Every time you look back she's looking elsewhere, trying to look innocent.
>Though everytime you look back, she also seems to be getting closer and closer.
>Luckily when you finally get to the door she swing in front of you to open it.
>"Cuties first~!"
>You mumble a thank you and just slip by, but you swear you feel something soft brush your plot as you pass by.

[cont]
>>
>>29488569
>The lounge is in even worse shape than the hallway was.
>All the furniture is tossed about, some of the lights are smashed out, and the red carpet underneath feels spongy to touch.
>There are an abundance of square pillars in the lounge. They looked to be made out of what was once nice polished wood, dark and highclass.
>Now though, all of them are rotting, and some are already starting to peel.
>Some of the furniture seems to be assembled in what appears to be make shift barricades.
>It almost looks like the entire room was submerged underwater.
>On the left side of the lounge you see some elevators, on your right you see an odd board that has several names on it along with some accompanying pictures. It's hard to make out from afar since not all of the lights in the room are on (or at full brightness) but you can see your name on there from this angle.
>Right in front of you though, on the far end of the hallway, you see what appears to be a small stage.
>The lights are all smashed out on that part of the room, but you can still see some figures moving about on the stage.
>Along with a horrible screeching noise that periodically comes from that side of the room.
>Thighs covers her ears and cringes, leaning on to you to try and use your stomach to plug one of her ears.
>"Ow ow ow ow! It sounds like talons on a chalkboard!"
>>
>>29488599
Let's carefully try to see what's going on with that noise.
>>
bunp
>>
>>29488608
>Stepping closer to the dark stage, you start to see a bit more of the figure.
>It appears to be a mare, holding a violin.
>The screeching noises intensify as she tries to play the instrument, though it's pretty clear that even from the dark outline she's holding the bow wrong.
>The mare grunts and mumbles angrily, clearly frustrated.
>Thighs still has her ears covered.
>"Bottooooom, make her stop!"
>She tries to whisper this, but it seems like she's loud enough that she attracts attention from the mare on stage to you. Her head swing around nervously
>"Who's there? I-I'm friendly! I hope y-you are too!"
>The stranger's voice is soft and refined, but it's also wrought with an anxious terror.
>>
>>29489372
We are.
>>
>>29489372
We're friendly, you can come out.
>>
>>29489372
We are if you are.
>>
>>29489372
Yes I am friendly.
>>
bemp
>>
>>29489372
"Friedly yes, and willing to cooperate. My name is Bottom Feeder and this is Thighs and currently we intend to get you out alive."
We may also want to say something about how we've always wated to see one of these games where everyone survives instead of the one or two that usually make it out to keep the game controler guessing if we were actually telling the truth earlier. Also it may help comfort the other players if we tel them we understand what's going on and may be trying to beat the system in their favor.
Ask this new mare if she's the one who had her partner die.
>>
>>29490426
no trying to continue the absurd charade that we are experienced with this sort of thing will just lead to problems down the line.
>>
>>29490463
also we want people to like us we do not want to appear to be a psychopath to these ponys.
>>
>>29490463
>>29490517
Agreed. It really doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>29490988
>>
>>29492433
>>
>>29489385
"We're friendly too, you can come out of there."
>The mare puts the violin back on the ground carefully before she walks out of the shadows.
>It's a nervous looking unicorn with a light blue coat and a dark multi-shaded blue mane, complete with a grey stripe that runs through her mane.
>Her eyes are a dull amber, and they're wide open as dinner plates as she stumbles forward tentatively
>Her cutiemark is a bit odd though, it's a crown, with several horseshoes underneath it.
>You're not entirely sure what it means.
>She looks at Thighs and squints hard.
>"Match?"
>Thighs stands up straight suddenly and then ducks behind you (Using the opportunity to cop a feel).
>"Hey! How do you know my name!? My real dumb name!"
>I mean Thighs is pretty dumb, butt...
>She motions towards the right side of the room.
>"There's a wall over there that shows off all the contestants in the game, their status, qnd their name."
>She nervously points to you.
>"B-but, there isn't anyone who looks like him!"
>Thighs starts to back away from your butt slightly at that.
>"Wait...are you sure? Did you at least see the name Bottom Feeder?"
>"No, that name wasn't on the list."
>Both of the mares are stepping away from you, but still within a few meters distance. As if they're afraid of you, but also don't want to let you get away...
>>
>>29494235
Ugh, if the wall holds all names and pictures then they will find out who we are with deduction anyway. Tell them our real name.
>>
>>29494235
Look, my real name is Blank Slate, and I'm good at one spell.

No bonus points for guessing what that might be.
>>
>>29494235
Ok my real name is blank slate there is no need to worry.
Show them what you really look like.
>>
>>29494414
This is pointless, Bottom Feeder isn't on the wall but Blank Slate is. They will find out through deduction regardless of what we say. Just tell the truth right away.
>>
>>29494414
1. Everyone's following the same rules, and we have multiple corroborating cases to back that up.
2. I wouldn't believe that in a second if I were either of these mares, it's far easier to tell the truth.
>>
>>29494463
Even if everybody disagrees with you you should still keep playing it would be silly to stop just because people think one of your ideas is horrible.
>>
>>29494463
Don't stop playing. It just won't work when they put our picture and real name on the wall next to all the other players. It might have been fun to fool everyone like that, but that plan is kinda ruined.
>>
>>29494289
>>29494304
>>29494358
>Ugh, you kind've wanted to keep that disguise up.
>But with that wall of all the contestants and their real names, it means they'll find out anyway.
>Besides, by their reaction it shows this may have not been a perfect idea, their reaction may have been even more severe later on in the game, when some ponies started dying
>Guess you have to sacrifice your. appearance and go back to boring old you.
"Okay, you got me...my name is Blank Slate. I'm just really talented at one spell."
>You let the disguise down and let your mane grow back fully.
"No bonus points for guessing what that is."
>The blue unicorn seems a bit relieved, though still slightly on edge.
>Thighs on the other hoof bas a much different reaction
>"Awwww! Your real look is so adorable!~"
>What?
>She ruffles your mane and blushes again
>"And don't worry, I'll still call your Bottom if you want to~"
>The nervous unicorn is slightly assured by Thighs' affection and approaches you again.
>"Well, we at least know you aren't a changeling. You didn't flash green when you transformed so I believe you're a pony at least...Not too sure if you're still who you say you are."
>Even now she's still paranoid?
>I guess it makes some sense, no one knows anything about this game, or how it's supposedly going to devolve into a murder fest.
>Anything remotely suspicious will single you out.
>"Since I told you about the board, I have no reason to hide my name either. The name is Vivian."
>Vivian raises her hoof for a hoof shake, but backs off when you actually respond.
>"Sorry, I'm just a little skittish...But it's good that we met here. Now we can start finding the others and devising a plan to escape!"
>Thighs moves away from you and looks oddly at Vivian
>"Escape? I hope you mean 'beat the game without killing anypony', because I don't think the mastermind will just let us walk out and leave!"
>"We have to try Mat-"
>"Thighs! Call me Thighs!"
>"Okay...Thighs. We have to try at least."
>>
>>29494759
The first step is to make sure somebody friendly gets that first mandate.
>>
>>29494759
Lets exchange information. We've all had a chance to ask the mastermind questions after all, so maybe they have some information we don't.
>>
>>29494759
Well...that radio mare did say we're on a boat. Maybe we should focus on getting to the deck and checking if there are any landmarks around.
>>
"I think the most important thing we can do today is make sure that whoever gets the mandate is friendly. We don't know how any of the other contestants are, one of them already attacked Thighs here, there could be others more sadistic."
>Vivian nods
>"Good point, thats also why would should try and track down every contestant, so we know who we can trust with that kind of power."
"Yeah, we should try to get everyone onto the deck, assuming this is a ship, we should be able to see some landmarks or something."
>The twitchy mare nods once more, starting to relax from your helpful suggestions
>It feels good to be looked up to!
>"Maybe we can sail the boat to safety! We just need to come up with a big plan for it!"
"About that, we should try to share any info we know that you think someone else might not..."
>You tell them how the Radio mare seems to know an awful lot of personal details about you, additionally you mention how she did this several times before.
>Once again, Vivian seems the most visibly disturbed.
>"Good heavens, 13 games? I hope everyone managed to get out alright, but several must have died if she expects us to kill each other..."
>Thighs raises her hoof
>"Ooh, me next! I just remembered something she told me! I mooostly just asked her how many cute stallions were in the game, but while she got mad, she blurted out something like 'I can't wait for your partner to kill you and get his ticket out of here!'. Though with more swearing."
>Oh celestia what
>You probably look just as surprised as Vivian is.
>"Did she say anything else about that!?"
>The blue mare is now breathing heavy, her voice sounds like she's out of breath.
>She occasionally twitches and her knees look like they're going to give out.
>"Nope. I tried to ask her but she just hang up after that, and wouldn't answer! Buuut I dunno, I don't think that's why my partner attacked me, so I don't think it's gonna happen!"
>Vivian isn't reassured at all, she looks paralyzed by fear now.
>>
>>29495741
We need to help her calm down. Ask her about what she was trying to do with the violin.
>>
>>29495741
Hm the back of the photo of my partner said she was one of the exceptions maybe that means she can escape by killing me and thighs partner is the same.
or maybe we will be given the chance to kill our partners to escape tomorrow.
>>
>>29495741
Rule one, "They may not leave the boat unless they fulfill certain specified conditions."

Maybe some ponies got a condition to kill in order to leave, and are willing to try to save themselves. Like your partner, Thighs.
>>
>>29495781
>>29495791
>>29495807
>You pat Vivian's back and lead her over to the stage.
"Calm down now, it's going to be fine. Let's just...think about something else for now. What were you doing with the violin?"
>The unicorn rubs some peaces of your mane between her hooves while on the verge of her panic attack. It seems that the sensation soothes her, so you let her. Her breathing begins to slow
>"R-right, I just saw it there and began to feel, nostalgic I guess...I used to play the violin when I was a filly, but I was never really any good at it. But somehow...it felt right to hold it. Even if I know I'm bad at it I couldn't resist..."
>You let her continue to rub your mane while you call over Thighs to talk. Making sure to whisper so Vivian can't hear while she's in her catatonic state.
"The note on my Partner's photo said she 'Was the exception'. Maybe...maybe only some of the partners got an order to kill the others. Like your partner Thighs, maybe he was hesitant at first but whatever he saw set him off. Or maybe we'll be given a chance to kill our partners tomorrow."
>Thighs nods, she flicks her long straight tail over so Vivian can cuddle it close to her for additional comfort.
>You notice she has a tail wrap in the middle of her tail oddly enough.
>"You know, that might make sense, maybe ole' Hothead was apprehensive at first, but when he saw my tiny butt or whatever set him off he decided it was worth trying to kill me over! Radio Liar also said we should try to meet up with our partners as the first thing we do, so the killing would start faster!"
>Vivian has stopped shaking as much thanks to the comfort of Thigh's soft tail.
>"Mmmf...warm...so soft..."
>Thighs smiles proudly
>"That new scented conditioner really did wonders for my mane! Maybe it'll make you look cuter too! I hope our stuff is stashed around here somewhere..."
>>
>>29496344
Or you could share it when we escape
Lets make our way to the bridge.
>>
>>29496344
Well, let's stay careful, but at the same time, these are ponies we're dealing with. I'd hope that most will be willing to listen to reason. Together we'll be able to get out of this okay.
>>
>>29496344
Well it wasn't in the room we woke up in so I have no clue where it might be. Let's go up to the deck for now.
>>
>>29496344
we should make our hair smooth, using our spell

Hell, when we meet the other players, we should have an alter ego
>>
>>29496432
>>29496984
>>29497759
>>29499978
>You make your hair a bit smoother, partially to help comfort Vivian more, though secretly it's because you're a little jealous of the attention she's getting.
"I didn't see any in my room, where did you shower?"
>"There was some big communal showers a bit further down the hallway. We can probably go back there later though, 8 days without bathing will probably not help any ponies moral, although a little bit of musk is always good..."
>Mhmf, good point. Not the musk part but the shower. Should keep that in mind.
>The two of you help Vivian to her hooves and you both lead her to the elevators.
"Let's get to the bridge first and see what's up there."
>Vivian doesn't protest and instead just pushes the button, waiting for the elevator.
>You heard a lot of thumping as the elevator makes it way to your floor. Which doesn't help Vivian's nerves at all.
>When the door finally opens though, it all looks fine as far as you can tell.
>Peaking in side, you can see 7 buttons and the floors labeled for them.
1. Top Deck
2. Casino and Entertainment
3. Shopping Center
4. First Class
5. Second Class
6. Third Class
7. "Maintenance"
>The seventh one isn't really a button, more a little slot for what you assume must be a keycard.
>The light is settled on the 6th button, so these must be the Third Class suites. Explains the lack of personal bathrooms and cramped interior.
>You step in with Thighs behind you, as usual, but before you hit the button you notice Vivian standing there, statuesque as usual.
>"M-maybe it's broken! This floor is all flooded so the boat isn't in the best of shape... W-we should find the stairs!"
>>
>>29501600
You do have a point, but it'd take longer to get anywhere. What does Thighs think? Maybe we can get ontop of the elevator to see the conditions in the shaft?
>>
>>29501600
I doubt it's broken, but I definitely wouldn't feel save riding it after hearing those noises. Let's take the stairs.
>>
>>29501600
Your right
lets go to floor 3 via a staircase.
>>
>>29501600
That's probably a good idea, Vivian.
>>
>>29501861
>>29501878
>>29502613
>>29503888
"Hmm, I don't think it's broken, but I don't want to be anywhere near that elevator after hearing those noises...Maybe Thighs should check it out?"
>Thighs flaps and stretches her wings in preparation, but Vivian folds them down before she can move.
>"Wait, what if there's a pony up there..or something. I don't know, it may just be too dangerous to send her all alone up there with nothing to defend herself."
>Thighs tucks her wings in sadly
>"Then what should we do? I don't think the stairs are here in the lounge, so we gotta just go this floor and try to find them. Thay'll just waste time!"
>"Th-they can't be too far from here. It wouldn't make any sense design wise if there was no other stairs close by, else evacuation would be a nightmare."
>"Either way, I wanna see what's up with the elevator! Like, if it's so dangerous that we don't wanna get on, what about the others? We should see the issue, and if it's severe, shut it down so no other cuties like Blankie here can get hurt!"
>Ugh, you knew she was going to use that nickname...
>Hmm, should you investigate the noise, or just move on?

also sorry for this being so horribly slow, hopefuly after this week things will calm down.
>>
>>29504558
If there's something on top of the elevator waiting to ambush us then it's probably a better idea to pry open the elevator door on the upper floor and look down.
>>
>>29504645
this.
>>
>>29504558
It'd be idiotic for somebody to be waiting up there since there next to no reason for anybody to go into an elevator shaft.
>>
>>29450741
>>
>>29450741
>>
>>29513173
Thread posts: 148
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.