[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Equestrian Wars - CYOA 2#

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 447
Thread images: 15

File: Equestrian Wars.png (2MB, 1600x875px) Image search: [Google]
Equestrian Wars.png
2MB, 1600x875px
Previous Thread: >>29332165

Summary of Events thus far:
>You are Acre, a giant [basically a really big earthpony.] You also worship the great celestia [Deus Vult!] after having met a hobbit [small unicorn] traveling merchant by the name of Small Savings and agreeing to help him you set off on an adventure, meeting a changeling named "Mandible" along the way. Eventually you find yourself on a quest of justice pursuing a group of umbrum [basically the dark elves] sombra worshippers, with two guards to assist in the search Swift Shift, an equestrian pegasus and Steel Forge an equestrian earthpony.
>You currently stand in a large chamber behind a giant door you have opened within the umbrum's lair.
If this summary still confuses you or doesn't make sense, just read the old thread or skim it. It'll all make sense then.
>Story to be continued in next post.
>>
File: soldier.png (43KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
soldier.png
43KB, 256x256px
SUN TZU SAID THAT, AND I THINK HE KNOWS A LITTLE MORE ABOUT FIGHTING THEN YOU DO PAL BECAUSE HE INVENTED IT!
>>
>>29404744
>You pry open the large ornate door with your strength.
>The coldest breeze you've ever felt in your life whips past you as the door yields to your might.
>The rest of the party seems to react as well, visibly shivering.
>On the other side appears to be some kind of underground building. Like a fort, hewn from black stone.
>Black bricks make up the walls, banners with a strange symbol that you assume to be that of sombra's are hung upon the walls.
>On the other side of the room appears to be a large door with two ponies in black robes on each side of it.
>One of the robed ponies speaks.
>"What is your business here? You will pay for your trespassing."
>"We'll see about that!" Steel Forge Responds.
>Swift Shift as well as Mandible prepare themselves for a fight.
>The two black garbed ponies draw their weapons, one wielding a simple sword and the other a flail.
>The flail user holds his weapon with magic whereas the other pony holds his in his hoof.
>You can thusly deduce that one is a unicorn though the species of the other one is still unknown, but you'd likely find out.

>How do we approach this battle?
>>
>>29404804
Get our anchor and smash it right before the robed figures. "You really want to fight before talking?"
>>
>>29404804
Wait. Are they sure they want to fight? We can here for an army, and Acre deserved a challenge.
Have Acre demand she fights an army. Also, call the edgy faggot with more edges then bismuth. If their plebean minds don't know what that is, then it's a type of metal.
>>
>>29404831
Remember. We're not supposed to strike unless in self defense. Don't want any of those rock to hurt them, now do we?
>>
>>29404831
>You grab your anchor and slam it to the ground infront of the robed figures.
"You really want to fight before talking?"
>One of the ponies respond by shouting some kind of arcane chant.

>Suddenly a group of shadowy pony soldiers appear in the room.

"Uh oh."

>The party prepare themselves.
>Great, now you're outnumbered though you're unsure how strong the summons are.
>You figured you were about to find out.
>The shadows begin to surround your party.
>The robed pony with the flail also appears to be slowly approaching.
>The other robed figure seems to be trying to get behind the group.
>There must be something we can do.
>>
>>29404989
Surround? Swiiiiiing around that heavy piece on metal on a chain, bitch.
>>
>>29404989
Use the anchor to cleave through a bunch of them.
>>
>>29404989
>>29404993
>>29405005
Wait. Guys wait. Are these alive? I don't know if Celestia is ok with this. Unless there are automatons, then go wild.
>>
>>29404989
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq_r19xoKJE
Weaken or destroy the summoned soldiers.
>>
>>29405009
I think it's fine to attack. They obviously mean to do us and everyone else harm. It could still the all in self defense even if we get the first strike.
>>
>>29404989
Can we grab an throw one of the soldiers in self defense?
>>
>>29404989
OK ok. Before we fight. I just need to know. Was this some base of operations and we're they planning anything malicious? It's a stupid thing to ask, but you never know.
>>
>>29404989
>The two black garbed ponies draw their weapons, one wielding a simple sword and the other a flail.
Im thinking, depending on how thick the blacksmith made to armor, the flail won't do much and neither would the sword. Does Mandible know any good spells up his sleeves?
>>
>>29404989
GLOW BRIGHT
>>
>>29404993
>>29405005
>>29405009
>>29405025
>>29405093
>>29405141
>>29405155
>>29405196
>You decide to use the sunburst.
>A bright glow fills the room.
>The robed figures shield their eyes.
>The shadowy soldiers disintegrate within moments leaving only the two robed figures again.
>"I should have suspected they'd send someone to pay us back for our attack." The robed figured with the flail remarks.
>"Though, we did not expect that someone to be a giant!" The robed pony wielding the sword adds.
>You swing the anchor at the flail wielder.
>He attempts to use his magic to stop the anchor but quickly realizes he can't slow it down fast enough and elects to jump out of the way.
>The other party members seem to be surrounding the sword wielder leaving you to battle the flail wielder.
>He begins firing rapid bursts of magic at you.
>They make small dents in your armor but don't do much else.
>What shall we do in retaliation?
>>
>>29405451
Shield charge

Pin on wall
>>
>>29405451
Scream "SELF DEFENSE!"
>>
>>29405451
Pin him down and sit on him w-wew. He could die happy.
>>
>>29405451
Send birb to distract him.
>>
>>29405451
Fucking CHAAAAAAAAARGE.
Pin him to the wall with our mass, rip his weapon, toss it aside. Bonk him on the head gently, then help our useless party.
>>
>>29405661
Yeah. We don't want to kill him.
>>
>>29405451
>>29405468
>>29405586
>>29405661
Better idea. Leave the anchor and door shield behind, and give the unicorn the nicest, gentlest hug his parents never gave him.
And if he fires anything point blank we can crush ribs.
>>
>>29405991
I like it. Hug first, rip and tear later.
>>
>>29406025
We need to give him the care his never could. The poor baby.
>>
>>29405468
>>29405527
>>29405586
>>29405592
>>29405661
>>29405991
>You slowly drop your anchor and door shield.
>You approach the robed figure slowly.
>"Wh-what? What are you doing? Why have you discarded your weapons?" the robed pony demands
>You do not respond and continue towards him.
>"A-are you surrendering?!"
>Finally as you stand over him, he looks up at you and you look down at him.
>He's visibly shaking unsure of what to do.
>"P-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-please don't hurt me...." he whimpers
>...
>You crouch down a little and hug the unicorn.
>"W-what? Why are you hugging me? What is this?!" you don't need much intuition, you could practically hear the fear and confusion in his voice.
>He doesn't seem to be taking any immediate action against you, whether it be he's too afraid to or simply still in shock you were not certain.

>Your party members however seem to be too busy fighting the other robed figure to care.
>But you can tell he's getting desperate, swinging his sword wildly like some kind of madpony.

>You are still hugging the robed unicorn.
>>
>>29406497
This is love
This is life

Hug him silly
>>
File: 1485492026124.png (832KB, 1100x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1485492026124.png
832KB, 1100x1400px
>>29406497
You can't stop, The Huggernaut!

Well from the looks of it, these guys are chumps in a physical fight. Still, don't get too attached, your party could use the assistance, snuggle or not.
>>
File: 1485390476837.png (927KB, 1750x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485390476837.png
927KB, 1750x1200px
>>29406684
Let's make this our thing, the Solar Huggernaut.
Wherever we go, whatever we fight - hug it first, ask questions later.
>hugging dragons for sport
>>
>>29406684
I'd like to point out the followers of Sombra have a taboo against aiding followers of other gods.
>>
>>29406758
>>29406758
Okay den.
Twist around with the unicorn still in our hug and lob him at the remaining swordsman
Nothing personnel.
>>
>>29406497
"Ssssshhh. There there. No one is perfect. Let it all out buddy."
Confusion is good.
>>
File: iZ2YHXoAZiUEc.png (52KB, 675x275px) Image search: [Google]
iZ2YHXoAZiUEc.png
52KB, 675x275px
>>29406709
>hugging dragons for sport
>>
>>29406804
Nuuu but thats meeeaaan.
>>29406497
Take him in an embrace and waddle over to the last guy for double the hugs.
>>
>>29406654
>>29406684
>>29406709
>>29406758
>>29406804
>>29407138
>>29407150
>>29407159
"Ssssshhh. There there. No one is perfect. Let it all out buddy."
>The cultist starts sobbing softly.
>His hood falls revealing he's an equestrian unicorn.
>His mane is cyan and his coat light blue, with yellow eyes.
>Guess not all the members are umbrum.
>It seems the other cultist has been defeated by your party members.
>He lies on the floor his sword broken in half.
>His hood had also fallen most likely when he was knocked to the ground, he is an equestrian earthpony with a white coat and a blonde mane.
>The fallen pony looks up a you and the cultist you're embracing.
>"Quisque Umbra! What are you doing!" He shouts at you both.
>"Kill the intruder!" he adds.
>The unicorn simply stares silently at him before looking back at you.

>"N-no! My name is Blue Seas!" The blue unicorn shouts at the cultist on the floor.

>"Y-you're betraying us?!" The fallen cultist asks.

>He takes one more glance at you.

>"I guess so..." he responds

>He then returns his gaze to you.
>"You're here to stop the master aren't you?" Blue Seas asks you.
"Yup, there's a big bounty for him. Not to mention it's kind of my duty."
>"I can take you to him, under one condition."
"What's that?"
>"I want to get as far away from this place once it's through..."
"Okay? Can I ask why?"
>"Now's not the time to explain, there might be more coming. Make sure he stays quiet. Then follow me." He points to the fallen cultist upon uttering he.

>Well, I guess it worked!
>Unless this is some kind of contrived trap, for now just stay on guard.

>Your party members manage to bind and gag the other cultist with magic.
"Is he gonna stay nice and quiet for us?"
>"Oh yeah, not a peep." Mandible assures.
"Alright, lead the way Seas."
>"Gladly." Blue Seas responds as he unlocks the door they were guarding beckoning you all to follow.
(1/2)
>>
>>29407670
I wish we could've hugged the other one as well.
>>
>>29407670
>We can walk and talk Blue. Tell me about yourself while we get to meet your boss?
Don't forget to pick up the anchor and door shield.
>>
>>29407670
>Blue seas leads you through winding corridors that all look the same but somehow he knows where he's going.
>You honestly begin to wonder with how long it's been taking if he got lost and just wasn't telling you.
>But eventually you arrive at a large chamber with a bridge extending over a underground lake to a giant set of doors on the other side.
>"Here we are, the master is behind those doors, the inner sanctum. Where we go to...to worship Sombra. He's undoubtedly asking for guidance on how to attack the celestials next." Blue Seas tells you.
>You all cross the bridge and arrive at the doors.
>Unsurprisingly the large wooden doors are locked.
>Not any trouble for you though as you proceed to rip them off their hinges.
>"WAIT!" Blue Seas shouts.
>You stop in your tracks.
>"I have a key."
>Blue Seas then inserts a silver key into the door's lock, a loud click is heard as the doors then creak open slowly and loudly.
>Once again a cool breeze is released.
>Inside the room, appears to be a shrine of worship like the one you saw before. But on a much larger scale.
>A giant statue of Sombra stands at the far side of the room.
>The walls littered with arcane symbols and torches.
>Standing at the hoof[read as foot] of the giant statue is a figure cloaked in dark purple, unlike the others who don black.
>Blue Seas shivers slightly at the sight of him.
>"So, that's the one." Swift Shift remarks.
>"Well, let's not waste any time and get it over with!" Steel Forge states.
>"Guys, we don't know what we're up against. We should atleast observe first." Mandible says.
>The two guards look at eachother, then nod.
>"The bug has a point." Steel Forge says.
>The figure slowly turns around.
>Red eyes gaze out from under the hood, he was certainly an Umbrum.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neJ2IIg9MkM
>"What have we here...I sense Celestials among us..." The figure remarks, his gaze however is then drawn to Blue Seas.
(2/3)
>>
>>29408111
Keep his attention on us.
>>
>>29408111
>Blue Seas shivers as his gaze is upon him.
>"So, this is how you repay us? After giving you a home, feeding you and allowing you to live and flourish in the dark. You dare to bite the hoof that feeds you, boy?" The figure asks.
>"You stole me from my home! I never even knew my parents because of you Smog!" Blue Seas shouts.
>"Still your tongue welp, we stole you from a home that was doomed to be destroyed. We saved you." 'Smog?' responds.
>"You don't know that." Blue Seas replies.
>"No matter, if this is what you wish. Then I shall take back my gifts." 'Smog?' replies before his horn begins to glow.
>He then summons 4 strong looking shadow soldiers to assist him.
>Your party readies itself.
>Blue Seas cowers, you're not sure if he'll fight or not.
>"Look at you, pitiful boy. Yes, cower in fear of my power." 'Smog?' states.
>Well shit, what shall we do?

(3/3) Didn't expect it to be 3 posts but I underestimated the text limit.
>>
>>29408155
I want spite this Smog person by instill courage in Blue Seas. Use Sunburst for dramatic lighting and to weaken the, but demand Seas look you in the eye. Talk low enough where only your group can hear
>Blue Seas. I know you're afraid of this edge lord amongst edge lords. You want to leave, right? I bet, if you leave now you'll always be looking over you're should thinking about the day someone finds you. How's this, you help us take him on, and be free of your fear. He is only as powerful as you allow him to be.
>>
>>29408155
Tear off a wooden door throw it at the statue.
>>
>>29408155
>He then summons 4 strong looking shadow soldiers to assist him.
So they're strong in appearance. No one said they were bigger or heavier then Acre~
Use one of the soldiers as a flail to attack the other three.
>>
>>29408287
>>29408297
>You blast the sunburst.
>The shadow soldiers recoil but are not destroyed like the previous ones.
"Seas."
>"What?" Blue seas asks.
"Look me in the eyes."
>You then crouch a little to meet Blue eye to eye.
>You speak softly so as to not be heard by the enemy.
"Listen... I know you're afraid of this edge lord amongst edge lords. You want to leave, right? I bet, if you leave now you'll always be looking over your shoulder thinking about the day someone finds you. How's this, you help us take him on, and be free of your fear. He is only as powerful as you allow him to be."
>Blue Seas takes a big breath in, then a equal exhale.
>"You're right. I-I need to tough it out." Blue Seas says.
"We're going to walk out of this, so long as you stay close alright."
>"Alright..."
>Mandible prepares his spear.
>Swift Shift and Steel Forge draw their swords.
>They are certainly not afraid.
>Blue Seas draws his flail.
>He seems to be a bit more confident now at the very least.

>"Smog?" begins firing rapid blasts of shadow magic at your party.
>The shadow soldiers begin to close in.

>You clutch your anchor and door shield tightly.
>"Smog?" locks eyes with you.
>You feel the first move is yours.
>>
>>29408155
Use your Sunburst to weaken all of the malificent creatures in the room, thing charge through the soldier to Smog. If he dodges out of the way, keep pressing forward and attack the statue with the anchor.
>>
>>29408287
Don't glow until we engage him. Let's keep it a surprise. Who's gonna suspect it's the giant that's a celestial?>>29408111
Also, Mandible has a point. Stay on the defensive.
>>
>>29408852
>You blast the sunburst one last time though it is a bit weaker than usual. Perhaps spamming it isn't a good idea.
>Nevertheless the soldiers still recoil.
>You charge to Smog.
>However he levitates himself with magic!
>However with Smog out of the way you strike the base of the statue with the anchor.

>It begins to crumble.
>You run as fast as you can.
>Smog turns around in the air for just a moment to witness the statue collapsing onto him.
>"OH SHI-" he screams but is unable to finish as the statue crushes him under it's rubble.
>The shadow soldiers disappear the moment he is crushed.

>...
>"T-thats it?" Blue Seas asks.
"I'm a bit disappointed, after all the hype this guy got he just went down in 10 seconds."
>"Atleast nobody got hurt." Mandible says.
>"We should return to the captain with news of his death, as well as inform him of this place's location. I'm sure there's some information they could pilfer from this place." Steel Forge says.
"Alright, lead the way."
>You then begin the trek back outside.
"Oh, by the way am I gonna be getting that bounty?"

(1/?)

>>29408889
a little late senpai.>>29408850
>>
>>29409357
Neigh! We must dig him out! (We should get a higher bounty if he's alive, right?)
>>
>>29409357
Blue. Buddy. I am very disappointed.
So you gonna scram or do you want to stick around? I wouldn't mind if you stuck around to help.
>>
>>29409357
Can we loot the place now?
>>
>>29409357
>Standing at the hoof[read as foot] of the giant statue is a figure cloaked in dark purple, unlike the others who don black.
When you say others, do you mean other sombra followers in the room, or Seas and his tied up friend?
>>
File: 1486209332296.png (238KB, 1270x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1486209332296.png
238KB, 1270x1067px
>>29409457
Someone did drew this.
>>
>>29409428
>>29409437
>>29409441
>>29409457
>You realize perhaps you'd get more money if he was alive.
>You rush back to the statue.
>"What are you doing?!" Steel Forge asks.
"He might be worth more alive!"
>You begin removing the rubble attempting to find Smog.
>You find him underneath just barely alive and visibly injured.
>You put him on your back.
>There's no fear of retaliation, he's probably either in too much pain or completely out of it from blood loss to do anything.
>"D-do we have to let him live?" Blue Seas asks.
"Well, I figure I shouldn't kill someone if I don't need to."
>"A-alright..."
>Blue Seas seems to be nervous about this decision, Mandible is indifferent to it.
>Steel Forge and Swift Shift however are elated that they'll be able to interrogate him.
>You then begin the trek back to the fort.
>The gates open without you hailing them, it seems they were expecting you.
>All the soldiers look at you in awe as you place the battered Umbrum cultist onto a wagon to be dragged away, treated of his injuries and imprisoned.
>The captain approaches through the crowd.
>"Well, congratulations I guess." He then gives you a large sack of bits.
>"I take it this is what you sought?" the captain asks.
"Yes please."
>You happily take the bag.
>"Now then, Swift, Steel, come. We have work to do." The captain states as he beckons them to follow him.
>The two guards follow the captain as the wagon is dragged away.
>Swift Shift and Steel Forge have left the party!
>You then both stand there in the fort as the soldiers praise you for a bit.
"So, Blue, you gonna be sticking around? You don't have to but, it's an option."
>He looks at the soldiers, then mandible, then finally you.
(1/2)
>>
>>29409700
>"I..I suppose so?" Blue Seas says.

>You hug him again.
"Great to hear!"
>"So, now what?" He asks you.
"Now? We go back to town to reunite with our Hobbit friend."
>"Hobbit?"
"I'll explain along the way."
>You tell him this with a smile.
>You 3 then begin your trek back to the village.
>To be continued.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M

(2/2)

You know the drill, its midnight. I'll be back in the morning to continue the quest.
>>
>>29409712
Savings is the one that's good with money. What does he suggest we do with it?
>>
>>29409712
Do we still have the anchor and shield?
>>
>>29409712
Night night
>>
>>29409712
So I could help but remember the conversation Blue had with Smog. Care to share something about your past, or that's too soon and personal?

So I take it on the way back, Acre is explaining to Blue of the arrangements she and Mandible have with Savings? Would if want to join? If he did, what could he do to help around? He any good with magic? Maybe, reverse engineer that spell summoning spell? fuck if I know. Acre ain't no horn head
>>
>>29409712
What did we do with his tied up friend again? Did we leave him back in the cave?
>>
>>29409712
Will this little deviation from what might be the typical life of traveling with a merchant was nice. Got a bit of gold to boot.
>>
File: 1486177815779.jpg (47KB, 567x414px) Image search: [Google]
1486177815779.jpg
47KB, 567x414px
Would autistic ponies fare better or worse in war?
>>
>>29409712
Will this little deviation from what might be the typical life of traveling with a merchant was nice. Got a bit of gold to boot. What should we do with the gold now? Invest in something? Buy a home on wheel? A bed fit for a God? A few years supply of shrinking potions?
>>
>>29410598
Depends if the autistic ponies were plot relevant. It could increase the likely hood of their survival. But overall no they wouldn't.
>>
>>29410600
Fuck off with the shrinking already. Am I the only one hating the concept? We chose giant, stick to it. Shrinking potions seem like a bailout to me.
But the bed idea is marvelous. Ask the hobbit about that commission he mentioned and toss all our money at him. Our everything for a proper night's rest.
>>
>>29410638
Yeah you're pretty much the only one. A shrinking potion would open up alot more options if you think about it. She can enjoy luxury service like massages, entering small establishments, the need to eat less food, crawling through spaces that are too small for her (another situation with the cave, but with narrower tunnels)
>>
>>29410696
I suppose I will shut up about it then.
Though I still believe that being a giant should come with drawbacks, such as not being able to enjoy all the stuff you listed.
>>
>>29410696
I am also against shrinking potion

A Growth potion would be better
>>
>>29410696
>>29410872
This, basically. We could fuck shit up even more.
>>
>>29410876
Also we could hug, like, 100 ponies at once
>>
>>29410878
You know, I like this idea more than fucking shit up. Beware of the Huggernaut.
>>
>>29410872
>>29410876
>>29410878
>>29410885
Yes but that also means no armor, a larger target to shoot at, can't drink underground.
>>
>>29411264
>tear our way into the cave
>large = more tough
>>
>>29411273
That quite autistic of you anon. It doesn't make you tougher, it just takes longer to bring you down.
>>
>He looks at the potions behind him searching for a shrinking potion.
>He then places a purpleish potion on the table.
>It lasts 12 hours.
We already have this and two healing potion.
>>
>>29411309
Kinda same thing, saves time.
>>
>>29411309
Growth is and will always be for extra damage to trample a large enemi formation, fortification or other giants

Of course the goal is not to be bigger everytime
>>
>>29409831
>>29409833
>>29409839
>>29410371
>>29410597
>>29410600
>You return to the inn to find Small Savings checking his inventory.
>He turns around you see you, as well as your new friend.
>"Who is this?" Savings asks.
"Oh, this is Blue Seas. He's a cultist."
>"A CULTIST?!" Savings shouts
"Calm down, he's a nice cultist. Isn't that right?"
>"Nice, yes, innocent no. I didn't have a choice." Seas says.
"Speaking of, you mind explaining what you and Smog were going on about back there?"
>"I....I'd rather talk about it another time."
"That's fine, i'm sure it's very personal."
>"So, is he staying with us?" Small Savings asks
"Well, he doesn't have anywhere else to go. So yeah."
"Also, I got a whole bunch of bits from capturing some edgy priest cultist guy."
>You pull the giant bag of bits.
"And I was wondering if you had any insight as to what I should do with it."
>"Well, heh. Who am I to tell you what to do with your own money?"
>"Truth be told, I honestly can't think of anything at the moment. There's nothing to invest in, my advice would be to save it for WHEN it's time to invest in what you need."
"That's a good point."
"So, are we finally ready to go?"
>"Go? Go where?" Blue Seas asks.
"Well, we're a traveling merchant group. So we go from town to town."
>"Oh."
"Yup, so Savings we still packed and ready to go?"
>"Indeed, we're setting off to the north. The Crystal Empire is really good for business these days." Small Savings states.
>"I guess it'll be nice to see the world, and get away from this place." Blue Seas says.
"Could you please stop being emo?"
>And so you exit the inn.
>Is there anything you'd like to do before departing the town of luna?
>You may not return here for quite some time.

>>29410375
WELP, another thing it slipped my mind to cover.
>The friend was also taken in for questioning.
>>
>>29411585
Check the local ikea. Look for that bed! Don't give up!
>>
>>29411608
Savings is doing that for us. Besides he's the one that's a merchant. He'd do a better job commissioning a bed then Acre ever could.
>>29411585
We go.
>>
>>29411608
So it was in the last thread that someone asked Savings about the bed. He said, he hadn't gotten around or found anyone yet, and he'd give the bits back or something if we wanted to try out own luck with commissioning a reinforced metal bed fit for a giant.
>>
>>29411585
Isn't the Crystal Empire in the frozen north? Boy I hope Acre packed a set of winter clothes and booties.
Can we buy a necklace or talisman of Celestia?
>>
>>29411585
So, I take it you're not a follower of Sombra anymore? Will you convert to dedicating yourself to another god?
>>
>>29411585
Where I come from, and I come from fantasy tapletop games, you go to the magic item shop when you've got lots o money
>>
>>29411585
Does Blue have any clothes for when we reach the crystal empire?
>>
>>29411608
>>29411627
>>29411644
>>29411674
>>29411813
>>29411904
>>29412063
"I'd say we're about ready to go...BUT FIRST!"
>You purchase a golden sun necklace, as a sort of symbol of your devotion.
>The largest size because anything smaller was too small.
"So, speaking of the crystal empire. Blue, you got any spare clothes besides those Sombra robes? I reckon you'd probably not be too well received in those when we get there."
>"Oh, I guess you're right. I should probably ditch them." Blue Seas removes his robes and discards them.
"So, are you going to devote yourself to another god?"
>"I might as well, I only worshipped Sombra because it was all I knew. But now I have a choice."
"Glad to hear it. Any god in mind?"
>"...I don't know yet."
"Well, feel free to consider joining me."
>You say with no shame to your blatant advertisement.
>"I'll consider it."

>"Alright, let's get going then times a wasting!" Small Savings says.
>You then begin along the roads to the crystal empire.
>You had a long journey ahead of you.
(1/?)
Like I said, I write it as I go along. I apologize for taking this long. I have scenarios planned but the question is whether we'll get into a position where i'll be able to use them or not.
>>
>>29412563
>You travel for a few days together along the roads.
>Camping out at night with some tents that Savings had in his possession.
>However one day you hear a pony crying for help before finding one lying in the road wounded.
>"P-Please you have got to help me!" The injured pony cries.
>"Now, now Calm down, tell us what happened." Savings asks.
>As the pony explains her situation you notice mandible sniffing around for a minute.
>"Something's not right here." Mandible says
"What do you mean?"
>"This pony's scent is all wrong. I think this is a phony."
"A phony?"
>"She doesn't smell anything like a pony that's been supposedly injured in the wild or anything close to that."
"Well, what do we do?"
>"I'll leave that up to you, but we may want to be wary of her. Don't follow her if she tries to lead you anywhere. Perhaps don't make it obvious we've seen through her ruse just yet."
>You then overhear the pony explaining that she'd like to be escorted to a nearby village for help and that the supposed bandits that attacked her might still be nearby.
>How do we approach this?
>>
>>29412864
A phony or not, it is our duty to help. Fucking Celestia...
Agree, ask where the village is and stay on our toes. Ask Mandy if he could try scouting ahead a bit, though not too far.
>>
>>29412864
Doesn't our light both heal the good and hurt the bad? She is injured.
>>
>>29412963
I think it was merely rejuvenating for the pure of heart, healing is Radiant's shtick. GLOWING WITH SUN'S GROSS INCANDESCENCE has so far worked surprisingly well for us in almost every situation, but I don't think it's a good idea to do that in the middle of the night with a potential group of bandits nearby.
>>
>>29412864
Use the sunburst, it's so OP. Think about it, changelings can get rooted out very quickly just from using the sunburst, atleast the malicious ones. If this is a trap, she'll burn. If she's legit, WELP she'll be rejuvenated slightly but we need to do our spy checking duties.
>>
>>29412864
Check the severity of the wound.
>>
>>29412896
>>29412963
>>29413039
>>29413530
>>29413594
"Where is this village?"
>You ask the mare.
>"Just up this road, down a side road to the east! It isn't too far." She responds.
"Alright, now stay still."
>You charge the sunburst.
>"What are you doing?" She asks
>You fire it off.
>A bright light glows.
>Suddenly the mare is screaming in pain.
>Her flesh burns off to reveal a changeling underneath who then crumples up on the ground in pain.
>"AGGGGGHGHG" it cries as it writhes on the ground.
>"I knew it!" Mandible shouts.
>Small Savings immediately hides behind Mandible.
>Blue Seas joins shortly afterwards.
>"D-damn that stupid sunburst!" The changeling cries still in pain.
"Who are you?! What was the purpose of this trap?! SPEAK!"
>"I-I was gonna lure you into an abandoned village full of changelings and capture you and your g-group! So much for that, that stupid sunburst shit makes that so hard these days..."
>Well, it seems we have caught the trickster, what shall we do?
>>
>>29413810
Watch out

These foul creatures can turn our hugs against ourselves.
I'm affraid we can only turn them to the authorities

Also we must plan a purge of said village
>>
>>29413810
Ask Savings how often this route is used. Just being found out is enough for them to leave the area, but if traffic is common, we might want to make sure they leave.
>>
>>29413810
Marry her to Mandible!
>>
>>29413810
>Oh, ouch. My bad. Need a hug?
Hug it.
>>
>>29413997
My shipping senses are tingling! Acre is kinda, technically a priest.
>>
>>29413890
>>29413892
>>29413997
>>29414164
"How often is this route used Saves?"
>"Fairly often, I'm sure we can get some guards down here to clean out the pests." Small Savings responds.
"I don't know, it may be safer to take them out ourselves just incase."
>"I mean... if you want to." He responds with a shiver.
>You then have a sudden desire to try and marry Mandible with this random changeling.
"So, Mandible, you looking for a mate?"
>"What?!" Mandible asks completely bewildered.
"Well, I am kind of a priest, you want me to marry you two?"
>"Where is this coming from?!"
>Blue Seas and Small Savings are simply confused.
>>
>>29414594
Just a random thought.
>>
>>29414594
Because why not? Why don't you take a look at that changeling and tell me what you think.
>>
>>29414594
What do you think we should do with the changeling Mandible?
>>
>>29414594
Ask the new changeling what is their opinion of the cabal of chrysalis. That a the name right?
>>
>>29414594
>"Well, I am kind of a priest, you want me to marry you two?"
>"Where is this coming from?!"
When in Roam you know? Whens the next time I'll get the chance to marry people?
>>
>>29414635
>>29414752
>>29414865
>>29414974
>>29414979
"Well, what do you think we should do with them?"
>"...I don't know." Mandible responds.
"So, I have to ask. Are you with the cabal of chrysalis? That's the name right?"
>You ask the injured changeling.
>"That's coven you clown!" she responds.
"Close enough."
>"And why should I tell you?!"
"Because I can crush your head."
>"...What do you think?"
"I think I need to crush your skull."
>"Okay, okay! Yes, I am." She responds.
"Good girl."
(1/?)
and suddenly I feel writer's block setting in....Fuck.
>>
>>29415379
>You and your friends should totally convert to Celestia! Or, maybe be atheists. That way I won't get the chance to make that skull necklace for my mother's birthday. could this be a bluff? Do giants actually my accessories out of bones? Hue hue hue
>>
>>29415969
"You and your friends should totally convert to Celestia! Or, maybe be atheists. That way I won't get the chance to make that skull necklace for my mother's birthday"
>The changeling shivers.
>"Y-You're just kidding r-right?" she asks.
"I don't know, AM I?"
>You both stare at eachother.
>"Y-you'll never beat all of us!"
"I'll make you all into back scratchers if you want."
>"Please stop."
"Stop what?"
>"Just, stop."
"Well, either way we're gonna have to deal with your friends one way or another. And you're gonna help us if you don't want to end up as a necklace."
>She ponders for a moment with obvious anger and fear.
>Finally though she seems to give up.
>"Fine, what will you ask of me?" She says.
>Seems she's finally given up.
>>
>>29416350
Are you guys the changeling that have been buying weapons? I heard somewhere down the grapevine that the cookie of chrysalis is planning for war.
>>
>>29416350
How many of you are there?
>>
>>29416582
>>29416724
"Are you guys the changeling that have been buying weapons? I heard somewhere down the grapevine that the cookie of chrysalis is planning for war."
>"COVEN, and who wants to know?!" the changeling responds.
"A big giant that wants to make your skull into a soup bowl, that's who."
>She sighs "Fine, yes. We are, though we're just an outpost."
"How many of you are there?"
>"About 50 at the town."
"At the town?"
>"Obviously we're not the whole army you dip, we're just securing a vantage point for later use."
"Not if we have anything to say about it."
>"Are you sure about this?" Mandible asks.
>"I mean, this could be pretty dangerous. Even if they don't use their disguise powers against us."
"Well, we have to do something. Can't just sit here and let a bunch of bad bugs snatch people off the road or something, or go to war whatever the heck they're doing."
>"Normally, i'd side with Mandible on this one but. We DO have a giant." Blue Seas chimes in.
>"Tell you what, you just decide this amongst yourselves and uhhh i'll just check inventory or something." Small Savings says before turning to start pretending to inspect his inventory.
>"Well, I guess the final decision lies with you. Are we going to attack? Gather allies? Or do you have something of your own in mind?" Mandible asks.
>To be continued.

See you tomorrow and all that, I need sleep. Though I finally got past my minor writer's block it seems.
>>
>>29416997
We're pretty far away from anywhere so I doubt we'd find many allies. We could send our Phoenix to get a birds eye view and see if there's anybody nearby. Did we ever name it?
>>
>>29417080
>>29416997
Nope. Don't believe we have named the little fella. We should though.

So, anon. Your plan is to send the bird up to get a view of the landscape. That's good and all, but I have a few things I'd like to talk to you about.

Phoenixes can't talk (if we go by Filoma or what's her name in the show). Maybe it's intelligent enough to make gestures and play charades, but I doubt it's capable of speech. Now unless a Phoenix can control it's ability to burn what it touches at will, our little bird could be used to deliver messages. Sadly I doubt they are capable of that.

Mandible is a changeling. Changelings have wings. So it would be ideal to send someone up who can survey the surrounding and relay what they know of it. If he were willing.

>"How often is this route used Saves?"
>"Fairly often, I'm sure we can get some guards down here to clean out the pests." Small Savings responds.
Gathering the guards may draw too much attention and might cause them to flee. Or maybe just fight. I don't know (what do you guys think?)
>>
>>29416997
Ask Savings if we can barrow some rope and tie knots through the changelings holes.
>>
>>29416997
So was she serious about converting?
>>
>>29416997
Wait. The changeling is a 'she' now? Weren't you using 'it' to identify the changeling a few posts back? What changed?
>>
>>29417278
Didn't say for him to make contact, just some quick recon.
>>
>>29417315
Hey, the changeling identifies as a female, check your privilege cis scum.
>>
>>29417344
>Phoenixes can't talk
Unless the birdy can talk, I'm voting on a no to sending out a bird. 1.) A coven changeling scout might spot it and suspect there are celestial knights around. 2.) How will bird tell us what's 'good' and 'bad'. 3.) How smart is the bird?
>>
>>29417382
Hey you check you privileges. The changeling could have a feminine or slim physique and identifies as gender neutral.
>>
>>29417523
Before we do anything else, we need to ask the changeling about their gender! We can't go around being offensive!
>>
>>29417776
Bullshit, we can call it 'it'.
>>
>>29417783
That's offensive, we can't do that! It could hurt their feelings!
Don't be such a bigoted shitlord, you have to keep an open mind!
>>
>>29417800
I can be a bigot all I want and you won't stop me. Open mind it's what made this world shit.
>>
>>29416997
Can you tell us the reason why the Cower is going to war?
>>
>>29416997
Ask Mandy if changelings have some form of distant communication - telepathy, pheromones, whatever. If not - we can try sneaking around the estimated trap area and walk into the village / camp from an unexpected direction.
Also, send phoenix to get some help. It may not be able to talk, but I'm sure a phoenix is a rare enough site to follow even without it actually trying to lead you somewhere. We may be a giant, but that's 50 shiftbugs. We might need some help.
>>
>>29416997
So 'what's to your name.' Were you supposed to just stick around this area and lure people to your outpost, or did your little group know about us?
>>
>>29417286
>>29417305
>>29417315
>>29417344
>>29417523
>>29418696
>>29418700
>>29418702
"So, Saves. Can we borrow some rope to tie the changeling up?"
>He wordlessly levitates rope to you.
>You then proceed to tie the changeling up to an unnecessary degree, to the point where there's even rope looping through the leg holes.
"So, care to tell us why the coven is going to war?"
>"Why else? To feed like always." The changeling responds.
"Gee, you guys are so boring. It's always about the eating the love stuff. Don't you ever do anything else?"
>"Well...uhhh....there was that one ti-....no, not really."
"Riiiiiight."
"Did you have any other plan besides just luring people to your outpost? Or did you guys somehow know about us?"
>"The former. Atleast until it was time to launch an attack."
"Well, we'll make sure that won't be happening."

"So, Mandy-"
>"Don't call me that." Mandible insists.
"So Mands, do changelings have some form of distant communication like telepathy? pheromones or whatever?"
>"No, why do you think disguised changelings accidentally attack eachother? If we could just emit pheromones to identify eachother it'd completely eliminate that problem."
"You have a point there."
"I have an idea."
>You summon your phoenix.
"Go, get help little guy, fly my pretty fly!"
>The phoenix flies off to...get help?
>We'll see if anything returns.

>"Are you sure that was a good idea? I have a feeling the things just going to burn a forest down or get lost." Blue Seas says.
>"Yeah, I mean. It's not like it's a messenger pigeon, how will they know it's seeking help?" Small Savings asks.
"...Well, shit. I guess we better just pray to Celestia for the best."
>>
>>29418700
>>29418867
It's that cutsie shit annoys people. Stop it. No one likes it.
>>
>>29418867
>Isn't there like, a safer and legal way to feed? Hey Mandible, what can you tell me bout this feeding bidness?
>>
>>29418867
What if you guys paid people to be drained of love? It would be a whole lot more legal then whatwver it is you do in your spare time.
>>
>>29418700
Wow. Racist.
>>
>>29418867
So. Wait for an hour or two to interrogate the changeling and see if the Phoenix comes back with help?
>>
>>29418867
Wow I feel kind of bad for burning her. Can we hug her?
>>
File: 1484984717700.jpg (102KB, 1024x947px) Image search: [Google]
1484984717700.jpg
102KB, 1024x947px
>>29419279
>No. Burn her more. We need more intel. Patrols, ambushes, time of shift change, guard and scout positions. Burn her till she speaks. Then burn her more.
>Or maybe you could tell us politely, you know. Whatever floats your boat, Bugsy.
Mindgame interrogations first, hugs later, anon, when will you finally fucking learn.
>>
>>29419263
Well, as far as I know phoenixes are actually unable to talk despite being highly intelligent. I never meant to insult that beautiful creature, I'm sorry.
>>
>>29419770
No I was talking about your comment on changelings.
>>
>>29419022
>>29419028
>>29419038
>>29419263
>>29419272
>>29419279
>>29419371
"Isn't there like, a safer and legal way to feed? Hey Mandible, what can you tell me bout this feeding bidness?"
>"Well, changelings feed on love. Obviously, and ponies produce love. So the changelings want to love." Mandible responds.
"Annnd you can't just ask for it instead of taking it, why?"
>...
>He just shrugs.
"What if you just paid people to let you eat their love you know? It's probably way more legal than this."
>"Whose gonna accept gold to have a terrifying bug monster drain their love energy?" The changeling asks.
"...Another good point."
>Without much less to do you decide to interrogate her for an hour to two waiting for the phoenix to return.
>And by interrogate I mean hug.
>"G-get off me! This is stupid!" the changeling cries.
"Don't lie, you love it."
>You can't tell if the changeling is red with rage or embarrassment. Or maybe both!
>Eventually the phoenix comes back.
>It lands on your snout as per usual.
>It doesn't seem to have accomplished anything.
>You feel slightly disappointed.
"Aww."
>But suddenly a small unit of Lunar soldiers comes running over the horizon.
>They spot the phoenix on your nose.
>"Is this your phoenix?" The soldier leading them asks.
"Yeah."
>"It seemed like it was calling for assistance, may I ask what the trouble is?"
>They...they can understand it?
>You shake off the confusion and just accept it.
"Well, there's a village of changelings up ahead that's apparently been kidnapping people if we're lead to believe this one here."
>You say as you point to the rather tied up changeling.
>"I see, we should act at once. Prepare thy swords stallions, let's squash some bugs!" The soldier says.
>"HYAH!" they all cry.
>Should we assist them or would it be better to watch?
>>
>>29420056
Lets assist them to make sure the job gets done. Our light would be helpful to prevent confusion. Also, make sure that the other changeling with us is friendly.
>>
>>29420056
Keep hugging the captured changeling tighly as we watch from the top of a hill, we are but civilians after all and also remember what the other guys said about these Luna guys, dont remember exactly myself but pretty sure they didnt liked others interfering or something like that

You ll also be feeding this changeling by hugging her wont you? Bet she s slim af from hunger so be careful
>>
>>29420056
Sssssshhh. Don't worry. You changelings are anything buy scary to me.
>>
>>29420181
Gotta share the love bruh. Start petting her.
>>
>>29420181
Just to complete what i mean:
Careful to not crush her, not to be careful with what she may do
She s probably really fragile so dont want to accidentaly crush the poor thing
>>
>>29420163
Tell them that it's apparently an outpost for a larger invading force?
>>
>>29420056
Who's a good phoenix? You are!
>>
>>29420163
Also, make sure *to tell them* that the other changeling with us is friendly.

Also, they should try to capture some to interrogate them.
>>
>>29420056
Congratulate phoenix on a job well done (does Savings have any seeds?) then help the good soldiers restore order Sat Vult!
>>
>>29420056
deus vult! Help them with the changelings. The other don't have to come along. Acre can go by herself. Ask Mandible if these ponies smell funny like the changeling we have tied up.
>>
We should experiment and boop this changeling on our hold, what do yall say?
>>
>>29420163
>>29420181
>>29420200
>>29420239
>>29420294
>>29420306
>You decide to simply continue hugging the captured changeling from the top of a hill overseeing to make sure the soldiers handle the situation
>You hear as well as see a battle break out after a few minutes.
>Eventually you start seeing the soldiers attacking eachother.
>Uh oh.
>Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all.
>Everything seems to deteriorate from there as more soldiers fall.
>Some crumple up onto the ground reverting to their changeling forms.
>Others simply crumple up and shed blood though it's impossible to tell whose who until it's too late.

>"M-maybe we should just scram." Blue Seas says.
>"Y-yeah, what he said! Let's get outta here!" Small Savings says.
>"There must be something we can do though? Acre?" Mandible calls to you.

>Retreat or plan a course of action?

>>29420181
For the record that was the Lunar Order. The soldiers, the military and all that have no connections with the actual church based thingies. Those are just the military of the nations. The Celestial Knights are not the same thing as the Celestial Military for instance.
>>
>>29420830
Ok then. Some stay to watch over the captive. Arce doesn't have to watch out because she's the biggest.
When she gets there, yell for all the Guards to stand down, and that she'll start smashing those who are still fighting.
>>
>>29420830
Sunburst to empower the Lunar Knights and weaken the changelings.
>>
>>29420830
Good job cowards, allow the normal ponies to battle an army of tricksters while the big, strong giant with the ability to remove their greatest strength sits on the sidelines. Chrysalis would be proud.
>>
>>29420830
>Spoilers
O-oh...umm...we should ve helped then..........damn

>>29420849
Lets do this, maybe we can do some damage control
>>
>>29420830
Just. The first changeling she hits, just scream
>"I AM THE LAW!"
>>
>>29420830
Obvious solution here is one more light blast to differentiate changeling from pony
>>
>>29420830
>Time to break the dawn on these buggy motherbuckers!
>Savings hold my changeling I'm going in!
Light yourself up and charge
>Praise the sun Sat Vult!
>>
>>29420849
>>29420852
>>29420855
>>29420856
>>29420961
>>29421809
>>29421876
>You have a sudden realization this was a mistake and you need to go help.
>"Are you sure about this?!" Blue Seas asks.
"If I don't who will?"
>"Anyone but you?"
"Thinking like that gets you nowhere!"
>"Need any help?" Mandible asks.
"Eh, I don't know. I might end up smacking you by accident."
>"Eh, good point."
>You grab your door shield and anchor.
"Savings!"
>"What?" Savings asks
"Hold my changeling for me!"
>You toss the tied up changeling on top of him.
"I'm goin' in..."
>You take your first steps towards the battle.
>You're not sure if this'll go well, but you know one thing.
>You're definitely going to take several with you.
>You charge into battle
"DEUS VULT!!!"
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M
>To be continued.

I know I'm stopping an half hour earlier than usual but, I felt this would be a pretty good dropping off point.
See you tomorrow.
>>
File: 1484429998517.gif (2MB, 421x338px) Image search: [Google]
1484429998517.gif
2MB, 421x338px
>>29422105
I leave you faggots for one night and you choose to stay out of glorious battle, what the fuck. Eagerly awaiting OP, wonder if we can unfuck the situation.
>>
>>29422177
H a ha no confirmed kills yet, but there's a lot of dying!
>>
>>29422105
DEUS VULT
But does he vult hugs?
>>
>>29422105
Keep the glow constant, no matter how hard it may be, and try to be in the middle of the fight. Shout out to lunars that our glow will expose the changelings, creating a small safe area for our forces. Stay among allies and only engage when absolutely necessary - focus on glowing, stripping illusions and smacking an occasional overtly bold changeling. Protect our allies!
>>
>>29422105
So tell em all to lay down and systematically beat up all who oppose?
>>
Beb
>>
>>29422105
>>29422177
>>29422609
>>29422892
>>29423166
>You shout to the Lunar soldiers to stay close to you.
"IF YOU WANNA LIVE COME WITH ME!"
>A large group of Lunar soldiers come to you.
>You flash the sunburst to make sure none of them are trying to fool you.
>About 4 of them turn out to be changelings but you knock them away with ease.
>More and more soldiers surround you and you try to sunburst sparingly but the few times you do changelings are revealed and you proceed to knock them away.
>Eventually you notice less and less soldiers attacking eachother until finally you think you've narrowed it down to a small squadron of fake soldiers.
>You do away with them and the battle finally concludes with a narrow victory.
>The lunar soldiers cheer victoriously.
>"We thank thee for thine aid giant." The Lunar Captain says.
"It was nothing, just doing my duties."
>"We should be able to handle it from here. Seeing as there are none left to oppose us."
"So, what now?"
>"Now we pillage the village to see if there's any sort of communication like letters left behind to gain intel on this supposed changeling war effort."
"Well, that's cool. But I need to get going, good luck to you all."
>"We wish you good fortune, may we ask your name fair giant?"
"Acre."
>"Then, we wish thee good luck, Acre."
"Thanks."

>With that out of the way you return to the top of the hill to meet with your allies.
>...
>There's an empty pile of ropes on the ground, and the changeling is nowhere to be seen.
>Your friends are all unconscious on the ground though relatively unharmed.
>>
>>29424329
She was tied up. And she escaped from three people. Check to see if she stole anything. Send the Phoenix into the air to search the surrounding.
>>
>>29424329
I am very disappointed in everyone
>>
>>29424329
Use our best disappointed face.
"Obviously you all need to work on your hug-fu."
>>
>>29424329
Use a weak Sunburst on your friends to see if the cookie of chrysalis changeling is disguised as one of your friends.
>>
>>29424329
"I'm not mad just disappointed in all of you, now what happened?"
>>
>>29424329
Check if everyone is there, she may have taken savings when fleeing
Try not to lose your mind on that thou, beds can wait...
>>
>>29424329
Make sure that 'unconscious friends' aren't actually 'disguised changelings'.
>>
>>29424329
>yeah, you're welcome, now pardon me, I'm a part of a travelling merchant gig, gtg. Oh, and also, would you by any chance be interested in these fine trinkets we have for offer?

Back on topic. After checking for changelings other than Mandy, check everyone for injuries. Knockouts can be nasty.

Something doesn't add up here, folks. I can only think of one reason she'd escape the way she did - we went overboard with threats and she's simply too terrified to stay. But there's other stuff that rings alarm bells for me. If our party's uninjured, then why? Generally speaking, when escaping yourself or busting someone else out of captivity, you don't play nice. Broken bones and worse, to delay pursuit. So what happened and why? AND HOW DID OUR PARTY, THAT INCLUDES A FORMER CULTIST SWORDSMAN, MANAGE TO FUCK UP THIS BAD?!
>>
>>29424445
>>29424451
>>29424519
>>29424536
>>29424610
>>29424866
>>29424935
>>29425105
>You shake them awake.
>"W-what happened?" Small Savings asks.
"I was hoping you could tell me."
>"I don't know...the changeling- THE CHANGELING!"
>"What?!" Mandible asks awakened by the sudden shout.
>"NO, not you! The other changeling! The one we had tied up!" Small Savings says.
>"It appears she has fled." Blue Seas states.
"Hm... just to be sure."
>You flash the sunburst.
>No reaction, they're legit.
"So how did she escape?"
>"I don't know, I think she cast some kind of spell on us." Small Savings says.
"A knockout spell?"
>"Something like that probably, cause I certainly don't remember how the heck I got unconscious. It's like we all just blacked out at once."
"When did this happen?"
>"I dunno, I think while you were busy fighting. We weren't paying attention for just a second and then... Boom!"
"Well, atleast you're all alright and she didn't take anyone hostage.'
"But i'm still a bit disappointed in you all."
"Is anything missing?"
>"Not that I can see, everything checks out."
"Phew."
>"So...are we going to go after her or something?" Mandible asks.
>y/n?
>>
>>29425577
y
>>
>>29425577
Butt ofc, our bed
>>
>>29425577
I hugged it so now it's mine, nah jk I could use an inept recurring nemesis.
>>
>>29425577
Have our phoenix fly up and try to spot her. Not go after her, just figure out what direction she went.
>>
>>29424329
'Now we pillage the village...'
It is now my goal in life to use that phrase.
>>
>>29425641
>>29425742
>>29425755
>>29425858
"I may have an idea."
>You whistle in an attempt to call your phoenix.
>And it seems it answers, appearing on your snout like always.
"Okay little guy, fine that changeling that got away."
>The bird chirps and nods before flying into the sky to try and spot her.
>It's quiet for a few minutes besides the bird's wings flapping.
>Suddenly it emits a loud "CAW!"
>You look in the direction it's calling at.
>You see the vague shape of the changeling in the distance fleeing almost out of sight.
"Good boy!"
>"A-are we going after her?" Blue Seas, asks.
"Nah, I need an inept recurring rival anyway."
>"Are you sure that's a good idea? She might come back for revenge." Mandible says
"I'm counting on it!"
>"That's kind of reckless don't you think?" Small Savings says.
"Isn't it? Now come on, we've got a crystal empire to get to!"
>"B-but!... Oh forget it. Come on."
>And so you continue on the road to the crystal empire.
>(1/?)
>>
>>29426720
She ll be fined? Nice, all that money we ll get from the court

Little typo: fine -> find
>>
>>29426720
That does seem reckless. Are we sure we don't want to go catch her while we have a lead?
>>
>>29426720
Actually, I'd like to capture her again.
>>
>>29426932
Aw dang. I'm too late.
>>
>>29426903
>>29426913
>>29426932
>A few days pass, then a few weeks.
>Nothing really eventful happens besides a few pit stops at small villages along the way.
>But eventually you find the green slowly fading away and the air turning cold.
>Another few days pass along snowy and icy roads until finally you reach a walled city much like the Celestial City, but the walls are made of some kind of magnificent crystal.
>It's actually kind of pretty when the light shines on them, just right.
>Outside the gates there are two crystal guards with heavy armor and shields.
>Much like the walls surround them their armor shines like crystal.
>"Halt." One of the guards calls.
>Once again you're searched.
>However once again nothing is found to turn you away.
>The guards also don't seem to give mandible strange looks like the celestial guards did.
>You are allowed within the city.
>The city itself was much like the walls around it.
>Everything is fucking crystal, all the buildings the streets.
>You wondered where they got all these crystals to hewn these buildings from.
>This entire city in of itself must be worth fucking millions.
>The inn is also made of crystal, go figure.
>You check in once again though this time in a room with 4 beds as opposed to 2 beds.
>You had planned the next morning you'd set up shop with savings to see if anything interesting happened...oh and to help out with the selling of the things but mostly to see if anyone interesting showed up like last time.
>>
>>29427377
Selling things? Oh that's easy, but it would depend on how Mandible feels about this method of, 'help.'
With his transformation abilities he could disguise himself in multiple pony guises, spreading rumors or having idle chit chat with someone, talking about that neat stall ran by "that little hobbit with the giant."
Of course that's not the most honest way to drum up business.
>>
>>29427377
So if the ponies and the buildings here are made of crystal, what would happen if a certain giant were to crank it up to 11? Would everyone be rendered temporarily blind? Something akin to thethe crystal heart? Something awesome?
>>
>>29427377
>The sun rose, and soon after so did you.
>Small Savings seems to have gotten up extra early to do a inventory check before setting up.
>Blue Seas simply reads some books.
>Mandible is just. There.
>He's kind of boring that way.
>Nevertheless you follow savings downstairs and outside to go to the marketplace.
>Blue Seas and Mandible decide to stay behind in the inn room.
>And so you set up shop to begin the usual.

>Not much happens for quite some time, everyone seems to also be alot kinder than back in the celestial city.
>Come to think of it, nobody really gave Mandible weird looks or treated him poorly since we got here either.
>This place was certainly a change of pace from home.
>However, someone familiar shows up to the shop on this day.
>A particular mare in white hooded robes.
>"Oh, why hello there giant. It seems we meet again." The mare greets you.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M
>To be continued.

See you in the morning.
>>
>>29427995
>Welly well well. What brings whats her face here?
I know her name, but would anyone remember it after a few minutes of meeting each other irl?
>>
>>29428599
Was she actually named? I don't recall.
>>
>>29428731
She was, and she was the one to tell us about the changeling war preparation.
>>
>>29428734
I checked anonpone. I don't see her name anywhere. Is the anonpone cyoa missing a threat that gave her name?
>>
I'm scared

I fear she might be a DMPC that the Qm is trying to force on us
>>
>>29428801
I must have been mistake, then.
>>
>>29428996
DMPM? A dungeon master player character?
>>
>>29430018
Yes

Basically a Mary Sue and the Qm's mouthpiece.
>>
>>29427995
Hug the mare. It's kinda our deal at this moment.
>Hey, how've you been? You never write, you never call, it's almost like you don't care anymore! So, whatcha up to?
>>
>>29428996
>>29430256
>This paranoia.
>Just because she explained some of my garbage lore last thread.

Would you like me to swiftly remove her then?
>>
>>29430438
No i'm not joking.
>>
>>29430438
- Follower of a cult you added to the list of god (At least it wasn't there in the version you where given in the general)
- Posted Hope in unrelated pic of her when asked about giant size
- First character of another cult we meet
- Remains supremely calm despite us basically insulting her and her beliefs
- Meet her again of all ponies

You gave all the reasons to believe you at least had a boner for Hope. And that's the main fuel of annoying DMPCs
>>
>>29430470
Okay then, I'll begin planning a scenario to get rid of her then. I mean nobody wants this character? Welp, I can just put them in the grave yard.
>>
>>29430485
I don't have much of a problem with her.
>>
>>29430438
I HOPE THE FOOD HERE IS EDIBLE
>>
>He's going to throw away the potential healer character.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
>>
>>29430653
They also have to heal the enemy and constantly tell us to stop being violent
>>
>>29430659
But I like party members with conflicting interesting. Keeps things interesting. And Hey. Free health care. You really gonna turn that down?
>>
>>29430682
Yes.

Beliefs > Utility
>>
>>29430438
Kill kill kill kill...by sitting on her face, yesh
>>
>>29430485
She's poorly implemented, but killing her off is a bit much.
>>
Welp, i'm on the fence now.

Would anyone mind if I took back the hope horse's appearance in the last post?

Sounds stupid I know, but given the generally poor reception I kind of just want to be rid of her now.

Either that or you have to deal with her character being suddenly very different since her last appearance was piss poor when it came to that.
>>
>>29431219
Well if the majority vote is here leaving, could you make it reasonable instead of, "Ok so she's dead now."
>>
>>29431219
Hug her and claim her as ours.
>>
>>29431219
I personally wouldn't mind her staying. So long as she doesn't become that boring know-it-all sage type of deal. And obviously she can fuck right out of our party, no hippies allowed.
Maybe keep her as a recurring character? Could even provide that conflict of interests that other anon spoke about, especially if we met on the battlefield.
>>
>>29431292
This, you can always say Acre was seeing things
After walking on the sun for too long and providing the other team members some shade to hide, just like what happens in deserts
Kinda weird for the crystal mare that has gotten a giant just gazing at her thou, poor mare
>>
>>29431292
I dunno. Having her be recurring is already seeming like a bad idea and this is just the first time she's come back.

If I keep bringing her back I might keep perpetuating this assumption I have a boner for Hope or some shit.

On top of that her character isn't particularly liked.

tl;dr I don't think making her recurring is a good idea in the slightest given what everyone has said.
>>
>>29431485
If you gave her more substance beyond being a quest giver that reacts neutrally to everything, she might actually become a character you can use.
>>
>>29431485
>>29431516
This anon is right. That said, if you really think she should go, then fucking kill her off or something, we're not getting anywhere with this back and forth.

The way I see it - we spotted an alarming development, we called you out on it, so long as you don't go into too much faggotry, the story should work either way now. You want to remove her - fine, she's not a proper character yet. You want to keep her - fucking develop her and she'll be a welcome sight on our travels.
>>
So a bit of an update. Was hoping to actually do the quest today but now it looks like I need some time to think of a way to make this character not be complete cancer.

May run a bit later into the night than usual to make up for it.

But anyway yes, I need a little more time to figure out just what to do here.
>>
>>29427995
"Oh, if it isn't miss 'Do no harm' what are you up to today? Healing Sombra worshippers?"
>She sighs heavily.
>"If you must know, I am simply here to ask for some bandages." The mare replies with slight aggravation
>"Right away." Small Savings says as he scavenges for the bandages in his bags.
"You sound a bit frustrated today, what happened to you?"
>"Look, I am simply just not in the mood to deal with you right now. Can I just have my bandages and leave?" The mare responds.
"Geez, fine. I didn't wanna talk to you anyway."
>Small Savings finds the bandages and gives them to the mare.
>The mare pays without a word and leaves but without uttering an angry "hmph!" before departing.
"Wow, what a bitch."
"What is she even doing here?"
>"The disciples of hope are actually usually hanging around the crystal empire." Small Savings tells you
"Oh joy, that probably means more of these idiots."
>"There's a reason alot of people dislike them Acre, their code is only against hurting people physically."
"Oh, I get it. So they heal people but they're giant cunts about it."
>"Most of the time yes."
"That's shit."
>"Isn't it?"
>(1/?)

Alright got that out of the way.
>>
>>29432826
>but not without uttering an angry "hmph!" before departing

Typos.
>>
>>29432826
"Is she a regular customer"
>"Can't answer for sure, they all hide their faces. For all I know she's the only disciple of hope that shops from me." Small Savings responds.
"So, they hide their faces, heal jerks and act like cunts? Geez, no wonder everyone hates them."
>A few more hours pass as you help run the shop.
>Ponies come and go, but eventually you see Blue Seas and Mandible walking around the market.
"Hey, what are you guys doing out here?"
>They come over to you after hearing you call to them.
>"Well, we got kind of bored cooped up in the Inn so we wanted to go check out the empire." Blue Seas says before pushing up on his glasses.
>"You wanna come look with us?" Mandible asks.
"Sorry, I gotta stay here and watch the shop."
>"You can go if you want, I only really need you around for the smaller villages. Here in the city I can just call for the guards." Small Savings responds
"So, I can go?"
>"If you want to, it's completely up to you."

>Explore the town with Blue Seas and Mandible or stay at the shop?

Welcome back to things you forgot to mention before! on this episode we have Blue Seas wears glasses but you never bothered to mention it until now because you're a forgetful twat.
>>
>>29433426
Lets hang out with our new friends.
>>
>>29433426
Stay, you never know when savings may need help
Ask for them to get something nice for us thou
>>
>>29433426
Must explore new city...there's trouble out there to get into
>>
>>29433426
Come let us adventure with our friends maybe we shall find some ponies in need of Celestia's divine presence and or hugs.
>>
>>29433518
>>29433649
>>29433818
>>29433892
>You elect to go with them, after all he wasn't wrong he could just yell for the guards here in the city.
"You sure you'll be fine without me?"
>"Positive, now go on.You can trust me. I'm a grown hobbit." Small Savings assures.
"Alright then."

>You begin to walk with them.
"So, what were we doing?"
>"Just having a bit of a look around town." Blue Seas says.
>"The funny thing is, I actually feel more welcome checking out the town here than I did in the celestial city." Mandible says
"Well, why's that?"
>"I don't get as many judgmental looks here as I did in the celestial city."
"Why do you think that is?"
>"Why wouldn't they? The coven of chrysalis and the celestial order have been at eachother's throats for centuries. It's only naturally they'd be wary of the race that makes up the majority of the coven."
"I guess that kind of makes sense."
>And so you all take a walk around town.
>The general population appears to be crystal ponies (Who would've guessed.) and they all seem to be relatively kind folk.
>You go to a few shops and landmarks generally just sightseeing.
>You even buy a little snowglobe from one of the souvenir shops.
>You didn't need it and it was probably too tiny for you but fuck it, you liked it anyway.
>Eventually you find yourselves sitting at a restaurant eating a meal.
>Though your meal is more like a personal feast given your size.
>And you're all chatting with eachother.
>Yes even Mandible, changelings only get their MAGIC power from love energy you dolt. They still needs to eats.
>Blue Seas sips his drink before speaking "So, Acre. What was life in the celestial city like? I've never actually been within it's walls myself, though I did hear the others in the cult speak of it in contempt..."
Like I said, i'm gonna run a bit later than usual so were not gonna stop here.
>>
>>29434491
What other? Did we miss anyou? Ah whole care we busted up the statue and put your old leader in a full body caste.
>>
>>29434491
)Well it was kind of grand. Granted everything was still small with the exception being the door to the cathedral.
(I'm assuming)
Can you guess what a big mare like me is doing with a Savings?
>>
>>29434491
>I'm a grown hobbit
Yeah sure, right. Anyway, Celestia's city wasn't half bad, really. Kinda boring.
>>
>>29434491
It was nice, but fuck celestial beds. You seen those things? FUCKING TINY! What're they made for, hobbits? Er, no offense.
>>
>>29434588
>>29434599
>>29434910
>>29435081
"Well it was kind of grand. Granted everything was still small with the exception being the door to the cathedral."
>"Well, pony cities usually aren't made with giants in made obviously. No offense." Blue Seas responds.
"Yeah, I guess. Anyway life there was alright I guess, if not just a bit boring. Not much happened."
>"I wish I could say the same about my life."
"Speaking of, what others were you talking about? There was only the 3 of you in the caves when I got there."
>"Oh, we expected retaliation so we- well...rather they evacuated. But the master stayed behind in arrogance thinking he could handle anyone himself. Us two just didn't have time to escape before we had felt your presence within the caves."
"...W-wait, s-so....most of your guys are still out there?!"
>"I guess so?"
>To be continued.

So yeah it's super late now and I really need sleep but hopefully we shouldn't have to do this late again.
>>
>>29435201
It means we need to come back and cuddle them into submission one day.
>>
>>29435201
Oh? You felt my presence did you~?
>>
>>29435226
But that's too far. If they return to the cave and see the destroyed statue and no Smog, it safe to assume they dispersed. No way of finding them.
>>
>>29435201
So Blue, about the hugging....
>>
>>29435226
>>29436053
>>29436063
>>29436069
"Uhhh, any idea where they could have went?"
>"Well, no. Either they came back, saw the statue destroyed and Smog dead and left. Or they came back but ran into the celestial army and got detained." Blue Seas responds
"I hope so. Otherwise I'll have to hug them all!"
>"Heh, yeah. I guess..."
>"So...can I ask, what was that about anyway? The, hug I mean."
>>
>>29436552
Well one. Confusing. No one would expect your enemy to hug you. Two. I could afford to hug you seeing as you spells at the time had little effect. Three. You looked like you could use a hug?
>>
>>29436552
Just sort of seemed like the right thing to do at the time and hey it worked didn't it?
>>
>>29436552
>You just looked like somepony who needed a big, Strong, dependable mare to hug you.
Really now, why did we hug him? Was it just something that seemed amusing at the time? Was it to demoralize the enemy when they realized that their enemy could afford to hug him while he was casting spells?
>>
>>29437032
Sort of a mixture of 'it will immobilize the remaining enemy' and 'power of friendship'.
>>
>>29437040
That and they exuded and edgy aura that needed to be purged via a motherly hug.
>>
>>29437084
This
>>
>>29436552
You guys wanna visit the museum or something later?
>>
>>29436552
>Tfw want to ask about Blue Seas past but you'll probably need to wait a bit until you're a little closer friends before he'll be willing to open up about it.
>>
File: 1455659011831.gif (28KB, 236x199px) Image search: [Google]
1455659011831.gif
28KB, 236x199px
>>29437666
>>
>>29437666
What if Acre let him fuck her?
>>
>>29437736
He'd get lost and we therefore wouldn't be able to talk with him afterwards.
>>
>>29437753
That sounds hot
>>
>>29437753
There's some weird fetishes to that.
>>
>>29436673
>>29436756
>>29437032
>>29437242
>>29437666
"Well one. Confusing. No one would expect your enemy to hug you. Two. I could afford to hug you seeing as you spells at the time had little effect. Three. You looked like you could use a hug?"
>"You could say that..." Blue Seas responds.
"So, are you ever going to talk about what went down with you and Smog? Or are you just going to bottle it up forever?"
>"Well, I mean if you really care to know..."
>"I'm curious too, I wanna hear this." Mandible butts in.
"Hey, don't pressure him. He might get spooked and become unwilling to tell us."
>"No, no it's alright. I figure I might as well talk about it now, so I can forget it later. There'd be no point in trying to forget later THEN finally deciding to tell you and having it all resurface." Blue Seas says
"Alright then, so where does it start? Tell me where the trouble all began?"
>You say this in a joking way as if you were some kind of therapist.
>Blue Seas on the other hoof emits a sigh before beginning to speak.
>"Alright, so. It all started when I was just a little colt. Now mind you my memory is fuzzy so not everything will be 100% accurate. All I remember is one day, my village was caught on fire. It all burned to the ground...my home...my family...then, he came..."
"Smog?"
>"Who else? Now, at the time I didn't know they were the ones that caused the fire in the first place, but i'll get to that later. Anyway as I was saying. For whatever reason, Smog felt merciful that day, so he took me in. I was raised by the cult, and for the longest time they were all I knew...I did many things I am not proud of today, but recently Smog had begun to sense my fear. He knew I wasn't as devoted to the cult as many of the others, things were starting to get strained by the time you showed up. And by then I was just looking for a ticket to escape it all, and you gave me that ticket."
"Geez, that's kind of fucked up."
(1/2)
>>
>>29437998
"It seems kind of short though, surely there's gotta be more?"
>"Look." Blue Seas says as he wears a look of sorrow.
>"I'm not going to recount all the abuse and the terrible things i've done. But needless to say life in the cult wasn't fun. And, no. Smog wasn't a very gracious 'Father' either."
"Oh, that's rough."
>"Yeah, it sure was. And i'm happy to never look back. I don't regret letting that bastard get crushed...my only regret truly is that he didn't die from it."
(2/2)
>>
>>29438013
We should look somewhere that can enchant stuff, the anchor is probably something rather easy to dodge considering it can be seen coming from far away, and since it isnt really a short ranged weapon even something with minimal seeking power would be most beneficial, we are civs so our accuracy sure isnt pin point either....we should break some stuff to pratice that sometime
While at it we could get something for the armour too, we have the bits from the bounty after all so it shouldnt be a problem
>>
>>29438123
Don't you touch those bits. We should save those for a rainy day. And enchanting armor implies we'll be seeking danger
>>
>>29438013
Damn hug him again.
>>
>>29438176
>We should save those for a rainy day
Such as...?

On the other hand, I dont like having deep pockets, not saying that we shoud do that to search for trouble but better be prepared for whatever comes our way, we ve been sorta active with the battles afterall
Main thing is the anchor thou, as i said before, no point of using it if we cant hit nothing

Btw did we keep the door-shield thing?
>>
>>29438252
What's wrong with the anchor? It works as a giant hooked flail when you hold it by the chain, or a club.
>>
>>29438252
What if we spend the bits on a mobile home?
>>
>>29438123
>>29438246
>You hug him again.
>"Oh, there you go again." Blue Seas remarks.
"There, there. It's alright."
>"Does she do this all the time?" Blue Seas asks.
>"Yeah, this is a normal thing for her." Mandible replies before returning to sipping his drink.
>You let go.
>"Well, thanks I guess." Blue Seas says.
"Well, you seem like a guy that needs alot of hugs."
>"You could say that..."

"Anyway, getting off of touchy subjects. I wonder if there's some kind of enchanter around here. I should really enchant my anchor with some kind of magic to make it more useful...you know considering it's kind of easy to dodge."
>"I might have seen one in the market though that might have just been something else, but we could always go look." Mandible says
"We should."
>(1/?)
>>
>>29438949
.....or, we could go to the local tavern and get plastered.
>>
>>29439239
This, taverns are best places for friendship
>>
>>29439482
Lets get up and carry them back to the inn. These little ponies really can't handle their liquor.
>>
>>29439239
>>29439385
"On second thought, why don't we just go to the bar and get plastered?"
>Mandible and Blue Seas give you an awkward look before looking back at eachother.
>...
>That night you 3 got plastered in the local tavern, any bar fights that dared to be started with you ended pretty quickly with one swift punch.
>Eventually though you drink the bar dry to the point where they're literally out of beer.
>They end up kicking you out after you trash the place due to the beer being all gone.
>It took literally everyone besides mandible and blue seas in the bar to get you outside.
>You now lie outside the bar with your face in a pile of snow piss faced drunk.
>Mandible and Blue Seas tried to come out to help you or something but they kind of passed out a few seconds after making it out the door.
>You now all lie outside in the snow completely plastered.
>>
>>29439509
Lets carry them home
or go drunk crusading
either one really.
>>
>>29439509
This >>29439509
>>
File: 1428178197465.png (265KB, 634x506px) Image search: [Google]
1428178197465.png
265KB, 634x506px
>>29439509
Its just like hearths warming mornings
>>
>>29439509
Cuddle our teddy bears. Be the little spoon.
>>
>>29439504
>>29439528
>>29439536
>>29439594
>>29439607
>You carry them back to the inn...
>Well as best as you can in your current state, you kind of end up knocking alot of shit over.
>Including ponies and a cabbage cart.
>But somehow you manage to make your way to the inn after smashing everything in your path by complete accident.
>You're pretty sure you actually vomited on someone on the way back too...
>You smash your bed as you fall on it but you're literally too drunk to care.
>The hangover in the morning is not going to be fun for sure.
>To be continued.

Extra late bonus post since i'm still awake and accidentally fell asleep without saying anything earlier.
>>
>>29440791
Oh God this was hilarious but we'll owe so much in property damage. A drunk giant is a destructive giant. Let's see. The cost of booze and property damage, how much will that cost? I figured we will have to pay that seeing as followers of Celestia must adhere to the law.
>>
>>29440810
We should tell Savings to be ready to pack up and leave in the morning. If we're awake before shit hits the fan.
>>
>>29440906
Dude we're meant to be a paragon of order I think we're going to have to atone for all this and given our funds that's probably going to mean working off our debt.
>>
>>29440906
Yeeeeaaah no. It would be UNLAWFUL to not pay for all the damage, don'cha think? You don't want to lose favor with our patrion goddess do you? Because I sure don't. And unless they explicitly say we have to leave then we can stay for however long we want to.
>>
Don't you guys think that's we're the ones that were being the asshole and not the religious medic?
>>
>>29440963
No.
>>
>>29440956
>>29440933
I dunno, we've kinda won two not-so-insignificant battles - one against a terrorist group of Sombra followers and another against the vanguard of Chrysalis's army. All of that while avoiding killing and protecting others as best we could. A little drunken clumsiness is nothing, especially since it was not deliberate. Let's not get too artistically over zealous in our worship, we're doing fine. I think. OP?
>>
>>29440974
o-oh. ok.
>>
>>29440791
>The sun rises over the horizon and light creeps through the inn room's window.
>Your eyes crack open slowly to meet the light.
>Unfortunately it feels like your skull is cracking open too.
>You were pretty sure you had a severe hangover.
>Just wonderful.
>You sit up with a moan of pain, placing a hoof on your forehead as if to keep it from shattering due to the pain.
>It wasn't really helping though.
>Mandible and Blue Seas wake up with much of the same, a severe headache, obvious hangover.
>Small Savings seems to take notice of this.
>"Just what were you three doing last night?" Small Savings asks.
>"Err...well" Mandible begins
>"We..." Blue Seas adds.
>They both look at you.
(W-why are you looking at me like that? They don't honestly expect me to bail them out do they?)
>>
>>29441899
Sssshhhhh. So loud. Hang over. It was supposed to be a few drinks.
>>
>>29441899
Savings. Come join the cuddle pile.
>>
>>29441899
>We're tired from....sex.
Acre is terrible liar.
>>
>>29441992
Making it as awkward as possible for the two jerks expecting us to bail them out sounds hilarious.
>>
>>29441952
>>29441964
>>29441992
>>29442024
"Oh, we're just tired from the sex last night."
>You say this with a smug grin, trying your best to sell it.
>Blue Seas and Mandible both immediately give eachother a quick glance as their faces turn as red as tomatoes.
>"That's not what happened at all!" They shout in unison.
>"Well, what did happen then?" Small Savings asks.
>"Uh...well...errr I...we...." they both speak in unison still trying to come up with some kind of excuse.
>"I....uhhh." Blue Seas says.
>Eventually Small Savings has had enough.
>"Okay, you what forget it. I don't want to know! I'm gonna go set up shop, feel free to join me if you want but i'm just going to let you sort this out amongst yourselves." Savings says as he exits the inn room.
>Blue Seas and Mandible both emit a simultaneous "Phew."
>"Really though? Sex? How would that like...even work size wise?" Mandible asks.
"You wanna find out?"
>He wordlessly leaves the room, leaving you and Blue Seas.
>Blue Seas just lays back down trying to bear the headache.
>How you managed to be so smug through the headache you'll never know.
>What should we do today?
>You've probably weirded out Savings and made both mandible and blue seas feel awkward so far.
>Though with your hangover you don't know if doing anything in particular would be a good idea.
>>
>>29442754
Well isn't Acre the smuggest mare around.
>"Do you wanna find out Blue?"
>>
>>29442754
I lold.
>>29442959 this, push the awkward. Whatever he responds tho, look for hangover cure. Or more booze. Will healing potions work for that? We should still have 2
>>
>>29442754
Morning sex with a hangover doesn't sound like the best idea.
>>
>>29442754
Locate water LOTS of water and food the greasier the better.
>>
>>29442959
Do this while laying your head on his belly and dont move until the headache goes away, we really could use a better pillow

But if he says yes then activate banic mode and spill all the spaghetti
>>
>>29442959
>>29443005
>>29443705
>>29443998
"Do you want to find out Blue?"
>You lay your head on Blue's belly.
>"I'm in too much pain, even if I wanted to it wouldn't really be that great with my skull splitting apart...Plus, I think you're a little too big for that to work." Blue Seas responds as he holds his hoof on his forehead just below his horn.
>You take your head off of blue.
"Look, i'm gonna go look for something to cure this hangover, you just wait there..."
>You think what if you're healing potion could stop the hangover.
>You drink one.
>...
>Oh wow, it worked! That or it just numbed the pain but either way you can't feel it anymore and that was enough for you!
>Suddenly though there's a knock at the inn door.
>You answer it as Blue is still in too much pain to.
>It's a crystal guard.
>"Are you Acre The Giant?" The guard asks.
"Uhhh....yes?"
>"I'm here to present to you this fine for damage to public property!" He then gives you the fine.
>"Pay the fine or serve a sentence in jail, the choice is yours!" The guard then slams the door shut and you hear him stepping downstairs and outside the inn.
>Well....shit.
>>
>>29445193
What's the amount of the fine or the jail time? Lets remember that pony cities aren't durable enough for a drunk giant.
>>
>>29445384
>You read the fine print.
>Yadda yadda yadda property damage.
>Total amount 1000 bits....
>If this payment is not met within a suitable time frame you may be subject to 1 week of jail time.
>>
>>29445670
Do we have the bits?
>>
>>29445670
Oh fuck. This is cutting into our magic anchor fund
>>
>>29445670
Wonder if we can negotiate for community service.
>>
>>29445670
Even if we have enough, considering we don't have anything to do I'd rather find a way to work it off.
>>
>>29445670
When the last day we can pay the fine?
>>
>>29445193
We still have that shrinking potion, and I remember buying two healing potions.

You guys know where I'm going with this.
>>
>>29445193
...well, let's go find the city's job board and do some odd job.
>>
>>29445769
There's a magic related pun in there somewhere.
>>
>>29445670
Shit. Basically I'm in favour of either sitting for a week in prolly way too small cell, or working it off. I don't want to loose our bits.
>>
>>29446297
Really don't have the time to sit in prison and it will NOT look good as a celestial follower.

We should just pay it off if we have the money and then find some odd jobs to go regain some of that loss.
>>
>>29446493
This guy. Savings will either be very pissed that his guard/transport is in jail, or he leaves without us.
>>
>>29446493
This. If we have the money, we should pay it off.
It will also give us a reason to go on another adventure.
>>
>>29445721
>>29445769
>>29445894
>>29445998
>>29446163
>>29446177
>>29446195
>>29446211
>>29446297
>>29446493
>>29446592
>>29447323
>You elect to pay it off as it's the lawful thing to do.
>And as a follower of celestia you must uphold law and order.
>You take a trip down to the guard station to fill out the paperwork and send the bits on their way through the system.
>You lost a sizable portion of your profits but, it was the right thing to do.
>Now, seeking a way to get it back as well as regain favor with your goddess you take a trip to see if the crystal empire has it's own bulletin board like the town of luna did.
(1/?)
>>
>>29447323
Hell yeah. Let's go beat up more baddies for their lunch money.
Dammit we should have taken the flail back in the Sombra cult cave.
>>
>>29447454
I wonder what's there to do in a place like this. Deal with road side robbers? Chase away a monster? Cleans someone's yard?
>>
>>29447454
Threesome with Mandible and Blue after drinking the size potion. Yay or nay?
>>
>>29447993
Have you no shame? Acre is not some simple Husky. Don't have her fuck people she knew less than a week.
>>
>>29447993
Yeah, lets hold off on lewds until we know them better, and if they won't love us full size, then they don't deserve us
>>
I want to find another big celestia follower that she can love unconditionally

>>29448009
>Husky
>>
>>29447993
Seriously dude we haven't known them for that long. Teasing is all well and good for now but it's a bit early for actual lewds let's get a bit of actual romancing before we make a move.
Besides there's no need for the potion just some care and creativity.
>>
>>29447494
>>29447993
>The bulletin board is noticeably less covered than the one in the town of luna.
>However there are still things to do.
>Unfortunately most are community service work like cleaning up trash and other boring things.
>But two catch your eye.
>One is a notice about a mare who suspects someone that lives near her is a Chryalis worshipper and needs help finding proof.
>The other is about finding a pony that's been missing for a few days with very few leads on where he currently is.
>You ponder which you should take.
>>
>>29448721
The Chrysalis 1 sounds easy. Sunburst, then BAM. Job done.
>>
>>29448721
The changeling one moght draw us into some political schisms, and we may not have the right skill set to deal with the missing person. Screw it read the details of both then decide.
>>
>>29448841
>>29448974
>You read the details of the first one.
>"I am Red Rose, I have a firm belief that my neighbor 4 doors down from me is a member of the coven of chrysalis. Unfortunately I don't have sufficient evidence to convict her of her of heresy. Meet me at this alleyway near the marketplace at 9 PM on a weekday to get more details."
>You then read the other one.
>"Need help in finding an earthpony stallion named Daisy Pusher. Has not been seen for approximately 3 days since i've posted this notice. If you seek more information come to my house on emerald street at around 5 PM."
>>
>>29449276
>Daisy Pusher.
>Missing
Nigga he dead.
>>
>>29449276
Lets try both.
>>
>>29449330
>>29449382
>Which shall you attempt first?
>Potential Heresy?
>Or tracking down missing stallion?

I didn't want to pick for you as this is a CYOA, Even though we're doing both a choice still needs to be made.
>>
>>29449966
Heresy. Definetly going with Hersey. We can split the reward with Mandible. we should also give him some of the reward money for the Sombra cultists. He did come along and helped.
>>
File: B6I9a88.gif (67KB, 223x199px) Image search: [Google]
B6I9a88.gif
67KB, 223x199px
>>29449966
>>
>>29449276
Is today a week day? I'm sure if it is, we still have some daylight left to check this out later.
>>
>>29449966
>5 PM
>9 PM
>>
>>29450070
Oh you're right. We could do both if we balance our time.
>>
Alright, I assume we'll do the 5PM one first, I hate to leave without a finishing post tonight but I am tired as fuck. But I will resume the story in the morning as always. G'night.
>>
>>29450564
Bump
>>
I am mildly concerned about the cookie of Chrysalis suspect. What if our burst won't hurt him? Not all members of her thing are Changelings.

Also we should hug Savings when we'll get a chance to express how sorry we are. We're not, but he doesn't need to know that.
>>
>>29452007
Not all members of Chrysalis's Cookie are changelings, true. But neither are we anti changeling, for fuck sake. We expose evil, which all of legit Chrysalis followers are.
>>
>>29431289
>I am mildly concerned about the cookie of Chrysalis suspect. What if our burst won't hurt him? Not all members of her thing are Changelings.
>Also we should hug Savings when we'll get a chance to express how sorry we are.

Well. The Sunburst harms all "malificent" beings. Unless the love draining powers has a low setting, where it won't harm anyone, Lovedraining is considered to be harmful as it weakens the subject.
Then again, maybe if the Cookie of Chrysalis member didn't want to hurt the people they drained too much, and the love draining powers didn't have a passive setting, then in one way they could be categorized as benevolent, as they cant help it that they hurt other to help those few changelings that may or may not be love starved.
The Cookie is a bit of a doozy. Members of the Cookie have to be selfless for hive for the good of the hive, but it's left to the agents own discretion on how they will advance the agendas for the hive. And you are right. The Cookie of Chrysalis does not omit non changelings from joining, so long as they take care of the hive.
>>
>>29452494
Fuck. Wrong anon
This anon >>29452007
>>
>>29452134
Well you're not wrong with the Coven of Chrysalis being evil, but it might depend on their head (Chrysalis) or the majority of changelings. That one Coven member we briefly interrogated mentioned having to steal emotions to feel the hive. And there was a war over this.
Is the entire Coven malicious in there methods of procuring love (emotions)? Probably not as Mandible is anot example of changelings that aren't assholes.
What if changelings in the Coven do what they do because they believe it's the only choice they have left to survive? Does that still make them inherently evil? Or was it by circumstance that they are what we see them as today?
Bleh. I'm too pro-changeling, but I suppose you're for believing all Coven members to be little shits.
>>
>>29449966
>You head to the address listed on the second bulletin to inquire about the missing stallion at around 5 PM.
>It appear to be a, you guessed it. House made of crystal.
>You can't tell if it's middle, upper or lower class because they're all made of fucking crystal.
>You knock on the door...
>...
>It takes a minute but you hear trotting inside the house before you hear the doorknob turn and a pegasus answers.
>"Oh, hello. Who are you?" The pegasus mare asks.
"I'm Acre, i'm here about the missing pony Daisy Pusher?"
>"Oh, come in."
>She motions for you to come inside.
>She wants you to take a seat but
"Listen lady, I'd just break your furniture and I don't want another fine."
>"??? Nevermind."
>And so you just stand.
>You talk for a bit and she explains the situation up until his disappearance and also rambles a bit about their relationship.
"Where was he last seen?"
>"At the south side of town, the trail goes cold there. I haven't found anything yet."
"Can I get any details like what he looks like?
>"Of course, he's white with a green mane, and his cutie mark is a daisy."
"Alright. Is there anything I need to know that might make it easier to find him? Like say a missing personal belonging or something?"
>"Not...that I know of anyway."
"Well, thank you for your time. I'll try my best to gather any info I can."
>"Please find him. I love that stallion."
>(1/?)
>>
>>29452554
But here's just the thing - in Celestia's service, we don't exactly deal with grey. Those guys are preparing for war and place ambushes on the roads to rob random strangers. That's pretty evil if we toss all what-ifs aside.
>>
>>29453409
Would Blue or Mandible like to come along? Let's go tell Savings that we'll be doing an odd job. And maybe ask if he has any potions in stock.
>>
>>29453428
I guess you're right. I'm a bit disappointed though. And, maybe that changeling chick was being pessimistic about the 'paying people for love' deal.
>>
>>29453409
Wait! Ask her why everything is so cystally. There some history with that?
>>
File: Crystal Empire Street.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Crystal Empire Street.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>29453409
>After departing from the mare's house with this information to return to the inn to see if any of your friends would like to assist.
>Mandible of course agrees, reasoning that his heightened sense of smell could help.
>Blue Seas also decides to tag along since he figures it can't be anything too dangerous. Though he hopes it isn't kidnapping.
>With your team assembled you head to the south side of the crystal empire around ruby boulevard.
>It seems to be a residential district.
>The houses look....well the same as the other ones though a little bigger.
>Though not too far from ruby boulevard were a few small shops which those living here probably frequented.
>Though you only now realize that she never said if daisy lived here or not. Though seeing as they were in a relationship they could have been living together and she simply assumed you'd...well assume that.
>It does raise a few questions about the missing pony however.
>What should be the first course of action in discovering clues?

>>29453810
>Pic related.
Until hasbro explains it, other than kids like shiny toys I haven't really got anything to add or any believable reasoning as to why.
>>
>>29455800
Ask about his most recent activities around the shops. Some merchant may know a little bit of something.
>>
>>29455800
Check with the shop owners since they'd probably have been here during that time and there's also a chance they interacted with him.
>>
>>29455824
>>29455850
>You ask around the shops for any information regarding Daisy Pusher.
>Nobody seems to have anything, until you get to the jewelry store.
>The store is run by a rather fair looking mare, her name is Glimmer Stone.
>She explains to you, that Daisy had come to purchase...a wedding ring.
>Apparently intending to propose to the pegasus mare, whose name was apparently feather fall.
>You only now realize she never said her name.
>Well, atleast now you know.
"Can you tell me where he went after he purchased the ring?"
>"Well, he said he was gonna go over to the clothing store to buy a nice suit for the inevitable weeding afterwards." Glimmer Stone says.
"And where would that be?"
>"Down the street, it's run by my friend Dapper Wear. I reckon that'd be the next place to ask about him."
"Thank you for your time."
>You then depart from the jewel store and proceed down the street to the tailor/clothing store.
(1/?)
>>
>>29456322
>Wedding.
yay for typos.

Back to writing the next part.
>>
>>29456322
So what do we wanna bet that the two cases are related. I mean a suspected chryssi cultist and a bursting with love fiancee goes missing?
>>
>>29456322
>>29456328
>You peer into the store from the outside.
>Clothing is on display in the window, from suits to dresses and general formal wear.
>You enter the shop and approach the counter.
>Dapper Wear is a unicorn with a quite distinctive mustache.
"Hello, we're here looking for a customer of yours? A mister Daisy Pusher?"
>"Daisy Pusher? Ah, yes. He purchased a suit from me not too long ago...some of my finest work too! What business do you have with him?" Dapper Wear asks
"Well, he's gone missing. And we're here on account of Feather Fall."
>"Missing? His fiance must be devastated! But of course, I will tell you whatever you wish to know."
"Did he say anything about where he was going or what he was going to do?"
>"Ah...but alas he did not. He simply came in here with his friend, purchased the suit talking about how he was going to propose to his fiance and left."
"I see..."
>Shit, I guess the trail has gone cold again, surely there must be something we can find or something else we can ask about here.
>>
>>29456963
SURPRISE SOLAR FLARE
>>
>>29456963
>with his friend
He was alone at the last shop.
>>
>>29455800
Make your own canon then.
>>
>>29457003
No you dip shit.

>>29456963
I bet it's just a Bachelor party gone wrong like the movie, "The Hangover."
>>
I'll have to reread the posts.
>>
>>29457003
That harrasment. Mandible would had said something if it were a changeling.
>>
>>29457602
Mandible can't tell if someones a changeling.
>>
>>29457702
Sure he could. That 'she' changeling was evidence that he could, thanks to his super sleuth snooter booper.
>>
>>29457849
>>29418867
>>
>>29457003
>>29457178
>>29457237
"Friend?"
>"Yes?" Dapper Wear responds as if expecting you to answer.
"Glimmer Stone didn't mention him having a friend with him."
>"Well, with how closely the stallion was following him, I just assumed-"
"Tell me what they looked like."
>"Well, they had a blue mane and a grey coat. That's all I could make out."
"What were they doing?"
>"Well, with how closely they were staying to him as well as how they kept looking at Daisy I assumed they were one of his friends."
"Can you tell me what way they went?"
>"They went east down the street, probably on his way back to his home."

"Mandible?"
>"Yeah?" Mandible asks.
"Can you by chance sniff to see if there's any strange scents around?"
>"Well I could, but unless I had something that belonged to Daisy it'd be hard to tell his scent apart from all the ones left by this place's customers."
"Shit."
>We need to find out a way to pinpoint where daisy could be.
>From here we have no idea where he disappeared exactly as he probably tried to go home at this point.
>It would probably take forever asking random passerby if they saw anything.
>We need to find something concrete.
>>
>>29458104
We can always go back to the mares home and ask to borrow something mundane that her he used. A hat? A piece of clothing?
>>
>>29449276
>>29458104
Reminder that the suspected changeling normally goes around as a mare. Perhaps it's Feather Fall all along.
>>
>>29458281
>>29458332
>You decide the best course of action would be returning to Feather Fall's house to see if you could acquire anything with Daisy's scent to help hone in on his location.
>"Did you find anything?" Feather asks
"Yeah, well. We need something with his scent so my changeling friend here can sniff him out."
>You didn't want to spoil the marriage proposal surprise just incase so you tried your best to cover it up when she asked.
>"Hang on." Feather asks before rummaging through Daisy's things.
>Eventually she brings you a hat with a flower on it.
>Heh, you couldn't help but giggle a little, his girly sounding name along with that hat...
>You try your best to hide it though, don't want to offend the poor mare, she's probably in a very volatile state regarding him at the moment.
>"Will this do? This is his favorite hat." She asks
>"Lets see..." Mandible says before sniffing it.
>Sniff, sniff, sniff, sniff sniff SNIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>"Alright, I think I got it."
"(Yeah, I'm sure you did weirdo.)"
"So, can we find him with this?"
>Mandible simply begins sniffing around the house before coming to the front door.
>"Follow. I got something." Mandible says.
"We'll see you later miss Feather."
>"Please bring him back!" Feather Falls cries out as you exit the house.
>You and Blue Seas then begin following Mandible around town as he follows Daisy's scent.
>(1/?)
>>
>>29458619
We're still on the second thread and I can tell we're all in for quite the bizz are adventure. HON HON HON HON HON HON HON
>>
>>29458761
>Eventually you end up back at the shops, but things get somewhere once you leave Dapper Wear's shop the 2nd time.
>Following his scent leads you from the sidewalk to...down a dark alleyway.
>Why would he go this way? It's not even a shortcut at all as it goes the opposite direction of his home.
>It is there, lying in a puddle of water you find a fine tailored suit, soaked and wet.
>The trail doesn't stop here, but this was a pretty good sign you were on the right track.
>To be continued.

See ya'll tomorrow.
>>
>>29458957
Looks like the guys that were following him weren't friends.
>>
Oh god I'm tired.
>>
>>29458957
Check the suit for any clues. Take the suit and the ring if it's still there as evidence.
>>
>>29458957
Oh shit nigger. Take the stuff, then follow the track. Or Mandible. Or both really. He's really useful with his enchanted smelling sense.
>>
>>29460169
Mandible is best changeling.
>>
>>29458957
>You check the suit for any clues.
>Nothing, though it's obvious it was dropped.
>You try to find the ring but it's not there.
>Maybe he dropped it further ahead.
>You take the suit and continue following Daisy's scent.
>You go through a few more alleyways and backroads, it' obvious whoever or whatever took him was trying to stay out of sight.
>You eventually arrive outside a two story house.
>...
"Is this the place?"
>"Yup, the scent goes right through the front door." Mandible assures.
>"Well...what should we do? I mean, we can't just barge in....Can we?" Blue Seas asks.
>He has a point, barging in might attract attention if we can't justify it.
>But what the fuck do we do then? We can't just knock on the door and be like "Excuse me sir or madame, you wouldn't happen to have any kidnapped stallions in your basement would you?"
>>
>>29462066
Anything note worthy about it? Is it one of those shops/homes? Is Mandible certain Daisy is here?
>>
>>29462066
Does the place seem abandoned? Crystal wooden planks nailed to the windows? (Heh heh heh)
>>
>>29462108
>>29462122
>The house is cyan, though beside being two stories it isn't all that noteworthy.
>Seems to have atleast one resident if nothing else, though there's probably 1 resident and 1 captive now.
"Mandible, are you SURE Daisy is here?"
>"Well, it's all we got. The scent goes into the house and doesn't seem to lead past it or anything so it must've gone inside." Mandible says.
>>
>>29462144
Celestia frowns uppon unlawful actions. The trails not going anywhere. Let's go get a search warrant or ask the guards about this.
>>
>>29462144
What does Mandible and Blue think we should do?
>>
I wonder if there are more cultists involved.
>>
>>29462161
As much as I hate the extremes you faggots take the whole 'lawful' thing to, that really is the best option. Fetch a guard, tell the story, camp near the rear entrance (if this house has that) while the coppers barge in through the front.
>>
>>29462792
>Agenda: To uphold order and peace across the lands
>Taboo: ...any crime a disciple commits will result in a temporary redaction of power, the length of time depends on the severity of the crime.
It's not that extreme. Plus I never got the chance to cast my vote on which deity to worship. I'm just going with the flow.
>>
>>29462144
Let's go to Red Rose and ask her if this is the house of the potential heresy she mentioned.
>>
>>29462144
We could knock and than use our light on whoever answers. Not instantaneously though, that'd be rude.
>>
>>29463132
You mean the 9pm job?
>>
>>29463334
And if anything Acre could jam her hoof on the door.
>>
>>29462161
>>29462373
>>29463132
>>29463334
"Guys, you got any ideas?"
>"Well, we could find a way to sneak inside the house. If we so pleased. Though if we got caught we could be outed as felons. But...if we found the potential hostage in the house..." Mandible says but is cut off by Blue Seas
>"Even if we found Daisy inside we'd have to explain ourselves as to why we broke in to begin with. It just wouldn't sound justified no matter how we spun it."
>"I guess you're right." Mandible says.
"Look, why don't we just get the guards, explain what's going on then see if they'll check the house for us."
>They look at eachother before turning to you and nodding.
"Alright, we have our plan."
>You head to a guard station and explain your findings.
>The guards don't seem to keen on listening to you until you show them the suit.
>However, once you admit you found it in an alleyway they dismiss you.
>They tell you they can't issue a search warrant without concrete evidence that she could potentially be holding the missing pony.
>A suit in a puddle in an alleyway a few streets away from the house is not enough apparently.
>You now all sit on the steps outside the guard station dumbfounded and unsure of how to proceed.
>>
>>29463993
>They tell you they can't issue a search warrant without concrete evidence that she could potentially be holding the missing pony.
Well that's pretty dumb. There's no way Acre could be holding him because A.) She just arrived into the city, everyone being a witness because you can't miss seeing or hearing her. B.) We've talked with several people who could testify about Daisy, and the people/person (I forgot) who seemed too close to him. C.) Acre lived in the Celestial and just recently began traveling with Small Savings. D.) They mare that put up the help add posted that days maybe a week or so before Acre arrived. E.) She a God damn disciple

Fuck this guy. Do as Rhianna sings and shine bright like a diamond.
>>
>>29464477
Oh god. All those errors. I'm sorry everyone.
>>
>>29463993
Hmmm. Well, Celestia's agenda is to uphold the order and peace of the land. That means her disciples shouldn't commit any crimes (if they can help it). There's no mentioning of having to seek out people that commit crimes. Maybe, Mandible could disguise himself and take Blue as back up. Acre wouldn't be obligated to dispense JUSTICE uppon her friends.
>>
>>29463993
Mandible and Blue are not obligated to help. This task might be more trouble then it's worth.
>>
>>29463993
Perhaps we can stake out the place and learn more about what's going on?
>>
>>29464767
Can't. We have another appointment and I think one and a half of a day left before we move to the next city. And stalk outs are boring.
>>
>Players too stupid to see all these hints.
>>
>>29465684
Oh I know the two cases are prolly the same thing. But I'm the only one I believe and I can't be bothered to suggest heading to the other jobgiver for questions.
>>
>>29465684
Okay, I get it. I said it once and now you're going to imply I think my players are retards every time.

But anyway, yeah so what are we doing? Are we gonna continue? or just drop it and go for the 9 PM job? I'm confused.
>>
>>29465925
Well you're not wrong about players missing clues. It happens.
>>
>>29465925
I think we should send in Mandible disguised as a crystal pony to scope out the two story home. If things get too hot he can hide back in the inn.
>>
>>29465925
Can we go back inside and use a Sunburst on them? I have a feeling that there might be something shady going on. If they ask why Arce did that, just lie and say she wanted to know if a crystal pony could refractive light. I really hope they burn.
>>
>>29465925
Move away from any potential eavesdropers and whisper to Mandible. Imply that a unassuming changeling could potentially search the home himself in a disguise, and how a giant pony wouldn't have any proof.
>>
>>29466098
>>29466378
>You decide to pull Mandible aside.
>It was a sneaky plan to be sure but, it had to be done.
>You whisper into his ear.
"Well, I suppose perhaps maybe some random changeling could search the home disguised... and a certain giant pony wouldn't have any proof even if you got caught that it was you."
>"What?! Are you crazy?!" Mandible asks.
"Well, do you have any better ideas?"
>He ponders your proposal for a few moments before sighing.
>"Alright, but, how do we do this? Do I pose as a pizza guy or something? Or am I just going to disguise and break in?"
>>
>>29466942
Maybe you could disguise yourself as a secret agent of the Crystal Empire or some other place. Or maybe a colt or filly scout? You can do small right?
>>
>>29466942
>I dunno. Say you're the inspector or sonething and you need to check the building for cracks and fractures. Say. How good are you with your hooves? Maybe if you can get inside you can knock out who ever may be in the building.
>>
>>29466942
Can Mandible pull off a sexy pizza delivery guy?
>>
>>29466942
Does Blue have any ideas?
>>
>Want to go to bed but this idea is so stupid and funny you want to do it.

Decisions, decisions...
>>
>>29467939
Go to bed young man. You can write more bright and early tomorrow. Just write a quick note.
>>
>>29468879
Furious bump!
>>
war never changes
>>
>>29466942
You can pretend to be some agent of the crown or some country.I hope you can improvise.
>>
>>29466942
"Can you pull off a sexy pizza delivery guy?"
>Mandible gives you an awkward look for a moment.
"Well? Can you?"

>Mandible knocks on the door, disguised as a pizza delivery pony.
>You are hiding in a nearby bush...well more like you ARE the bush, you just covered yourself in a bunch of leaves.
>A mare answers the door.
>"Pizza Delivery" Mandible calls.
>"I didn't order any pizza!" the mare responds.
>"But, it's a SPECIAL order." Mandible says with a wink.
>He's visibly sweating now as the mare stares at him judgmentally.
>...
>She slams the door in his face.
"Damnit! I told you, you should've flaunted a bit more."
>"God, that was embarrassing...Can we do MY idea now?" Mandible asks
"Fine..."
>Mandible knocks on the door, this time disguised as an inspector.
>"Hello there m'am. I have come here today to make sure your home is structurally sound." Mandible states.
>"What?" The mare responds dumbfounded.
>"It's just a routine inspection m'am, if you'd allow me inside for just a few moments to verify-" Mandible begins speaking but is cut off by the mare.
>"I've never heard of these inspections before."
>"Oh, it's a fairly recent en statement, after several houses collapsed within a few weeks time we decided it'd be better being safe rather than sorry. And thus the empire has instated these routine home inspections to prevent more disaster."
"(Damn, he's not fucking around is he?)"
>The mare sighs heavily "Fine, you may come inside just try not to break anything!"
>Mandible is then allowed inside the home.
>The mare closes the door behind her.
>You are now waiting patiently in the bush for Mandible to return.
>(1/?)
>>
>>29470631
All of my yes
>>
>>29470631
....I bet Acre wouldn't mind having the special.
Wink wink nudge nudge - pfffffft! That was great.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8c_STKjrN_g
Imagine this song while this went down, but replace the plumber with pizza delivery guy.
>>
>>29470631
Wait a bit longer and let's see if anything happens.
>>
>>29470631
Where my zigga Blue at?
>>
>>29470631
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1sruEnQ9HkU
>>
>>29470631
>At this moment you wonder, where is Blue Seas at?
>You then see a nearby rocky raise up which Blue Seas peeks out from under before retreating back underneath.
>You sit outside for awhile.
>You slowly begin to wonder when the fuck will Mandible come back out....
>A creeping realization washes over you.
>What if he was found out? And he's a hostage now like Daisy?
>Nah, nah you're just jumping to conclusions he'll be out.
>He'll be out any second now- he 's not coming out shit fuck fuck fuck what do?
>>
>>29471898
Sneak yo bush self and ask Blue Seas if he knows any spying magic.
>>
>>29471898
Not to self. Buy a watch later. Or buy a clock and add straps to it.
>>
>>29471898
Ask our little buddy to sneak in through the chimney or look through the second story window to scope out the place.
>>
>>29471990
>>29471997
>>29472054
>You peak out and whisper for Blue Seas.
>The rock inches over to you and he peeks out.
>"What is it?" Blue Seas asks.
"I think Mandible got caught, do you know any spells we can use to see what's going on in there?"
>"No not really..."
"Do you have anything we can use to get inside without being seen then?"
>"Well...I can use an invisibility spell but, i'm not that good at it so it may mess up. On top of that i'm unsure if an invisible giant is a good idea."

>Go with it? Or new plan?
>>
>>29472214
Go for it. JUSTICE time.
>>
>>29472224
"Do it."
>"Okay..." Blue Seas says this with an obvious air of doubt and nervousness.
>He pushes up on his small glasses before casting the spell.
>You don't even realize you're invisible until he points it out.
>He then casts the spell on himself.
>"This is a bad idea..."
"Oh be quiet, this is a great idea!"
>"Alright, how the heck do you get inside? I can just climb through a window or something but I don't think you're gonna be able to pull it off so easily...or as quietly."
>He's right...how DO we sneak inside while invisible? Sure we're invisible, but we're not inaudible.
>>
>>29472516
Make a distraction.
>>
>>29472536
BE the distraction.
>>
>>29472516
Get the pony outside and corner them. Spook them into unconsciousness. It's brilliant! Invisible, the clinking noises of armor, apparent etheral entity touching you. Maybe pick then up.
Say something spooky like "The dead demand their vengeance" in a deep gravely voice.
>>
>>29472536
>>29472562
>>29472606
>You decide you're gonna lure them outside.
>You knock on the door and await them to answer.
>About 10 seconds pass and the mare answers the knock.
>"What?" she asks only to realize nobody is there.
>Or atleast as far as she can tell.
>She goes to close the door but you stick your hoof in the door.
>She is then confused for the next minute or so why her door won't close.
>Eventually she steps outside to investigate the hinges to the door thinking they've gotten rusty or something.
>You take this moment to tip hoof into the house, trying your hardest not to make any noise.
>Luckily she chalks up any noises she hears to the apparently old door.
>You then stand in the corner waiting for her to return inside.
>Once she finally gets the door closed she steps away from the door.
>She sits down on the couch in the living room which the front door opens to.
>She simply relaxes.
>You decide it's time to spook her.
>You begin making slow deliberate steps.
>"What???" she cries.
>Every time she turns to look and doesn't see anything there.
>"Must be the house settling..."
>Once you were upon her you then decide to pick her up.
>"H-HEY?! WHAT THE?!"
"THE DEAD DEMAND THEIR VENGEANCE!"
>She squirms furiously in your hooves.
>"AAAAAAAA, PUT ME DOWN!"
>>
>>29473018
SHINE LIKE THE SUN ITSELF.
>>
>>29473038
Sure. Why not.
>>
>>29473018
Que the evil laughter.
>>
>When you wrote paragraphs on why we should do something else and instead the captcha changed at the last second so the post didn't go through and when you check back because you saw the white exclamation mark you finally realize

>>29473018
"Hey, you didn't see, like, a changeling around did you?"
>>
>>29473018
How funny would it be if we find Mandible tied up in the corner?

No really. Would that be funny?
>>
>>29473199
Nah man. You gotta be cryptic about it.
>>
>>29473038
If we shine wont the spell fail? I say we dont do that but play with her for a bit like a little big filly
>>
>>29473460
Point
>>
Bump.
Apologies for the big delay.
>>
>>29473038
>>29473188
>>29473206
>You laugh maliciously.
>"W--what are you? W--w-what do you want spirit?!" she asks in desperation
"Your soul..."
>The mare goes pale white and faints.
>She flops out of your hooves and onto the floor.
>If her eyes were OPEN in her current position it'd probably look like she was dead.
>With her out of the way you proceed to check the premises in an attempt to find Mandible.
>You search all of the upstairs...nothing.
>It is then in the basement you find Mandible tied up in the corner.
>And in an opposite corner is an unconscious Daisy Pusher.
>Mandible looks suspiciously at the door that apparently has opened by itself.
"Pssst, Mandible. It's me! I'm here to get you out buddy!"
>"Acre? Where the fuck are you?" Mandible asks
"Right infront of you!"
>"What? No way, if you were infront of me then it'd definitely see you. You're not exactly hard to miss Acre!"
"Blue Seas cast an invisibility spell on us so we could sneak in and get you and Daisy out!"
>"Where is she anyway?"
"She's upstairs and unconscious, I spooked the shit outta her."
>Mandible stares at you in dumbstruck silence for a moment
>"Well, come on and get us out of here before she wakes up!"
"Before I do that, where is Blue at?"
>You then see Daisy Pusher levitate upwards and lay as if lying on a ponies back but nothing was there.
>"Here." Blue Sea's voice calls from next to Daisy.
"Right."
>You then proceed to try and untie Mandible when suddenly a voice comes from behind you.
>"Not so fast!"
>It was the voice of a mare.
>You swivel around to see the mare from upstairs.
>"I see how it is, being invisible, playin me for a fool eh? Well I won't have it!"
>He horns then glows and reveals you both.
>"Oh no she cancelled out the spell!" Blue Seas cries.
>"I'm afraid you won't be leaving this place."
>Suddenly identical mares emerge from behind her blocking your exit.
>You, Blue and Mandible all look awestruck at the small army of twin mares before you.

(1/2)
>>
>>29474542
>"So...what's the plan now?" Asks Mandible.
"Well....you got anything?"
>"Nope."
"Well....shit."
>Will our heroes escape the basement of these creepy twin mares?!
>Will Daisy Pusher reunite with his beloved Feather Fall?!
>WILL SMALL SAVINGS AVOID GOING BANKRUPT?
>Find out the answers to some of these questions on the next episode of this shitty cyoa!
>To be continued.

Same drill as last time. With the bump limit rapidly approaching I will be leaving the rest of the thread for any questions regarding the quest, I will return in a few days time after taking a short break to avoid being burnt out ect. I hope you enjoyed this chapter of the equestrian wars.

And yes I know i'm a cunt for always dropping off at places like this. That's why I do it :^)
>>
>>29474572
You really overuse those spoilers. Time to light up! She's obviously the badguy.
>>
>>29474579
I don't know why I used them for a moments like this.

Don't ask me, but i'll try to refrain in the future.
>>
>>29474593
Why is Savings such a square?
>>
>>29475247
it's part of his character :^)
>>
>>29475290
Is there a chance for my Small Acre OTP to come true?
>>
>>29475290
So what CAN you tell us about changelings? Some very general knowledge that doesn't require asking Mandible.
>>
butt wars
>>
>>29475978
They're usually biased when it comes to Equestrians and sun worshippers in general due to the obvious stigma and racism that would follow.

So unfortunately this makes it hard for them to find honest jobs so they're usually forced to be crooks because of it.

Now onto the shapeshifting and stuff. I'll put it simply, anyone who is a disciple of chrysalis can access it. But Changelings can use it even without being one, and on top of that it comes way more naturally to them than the other races usually resulting in faster learning when it comes to using it.
>>
If there are no questions being asked I'd prefer you just let the thread fall of the board instead of bumping it until it reached 500.

Otherwise you're basically just bumping a ded thread.
>>
>>29476628
How does Acre do valentines?
>>
>>29477554
Can you tell us about Giant culture?
>>
>>29477554
¿Acre tiene una familia en casa, o es eso para nosotros decidir?
>>
>>29477587
She does if you want her to.

>>29477637
Most of them are basically just big tribals. Though there are a few civilized giants. Though this is rare, the majority are basically as their bio states giant brutes.

>>29477651
>¿Acre tiene una familia en casa, o es eso para nosotros decidir?
That is infact up for the player to decide.
>>
>>29477730
This is irrelavent, but is estrus a thing or not?
Lord help all the single stallions who are within line of sight of Acre if it is.
>>
>>29477730
>She does if you want her to.
Yes, but how does Acre show her love on valentines? Giant boxes of chocolate? Huge gifts using feats of strength
>>
>>29477834
>if you want her to.
>>
>>29477765
>This is irrelevant, but is estrus a thing or not?
This, i need to know, for reasons
>>
>>29478020
Yeah. I want to know if Acre can go sheHulk.
>>
giant ass bump
>>
>>29478609
anon, pls. Unless we'rfe asking questions or talking Acre doing clumsy valentine attempts there's really no need for bumps and OP requested no bumps anyway.
>>
File: 61490.jpg (449KB, 1776x1753px) Image search: [Google]
61490.jpg
449KB, 1776x1753px
bump
>>
>>29479115
What?
>>
>>29477730
I don't have a question. Guess I'll wait for the thread to die.
Thread posts: 447
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.