[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hail CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 472
Thread images: 20

File: 030.1 - Roaming Gaze.png (107KB, 608x620px) Image search: [Google]
030.1 - Roaming Gaze.png
107KB, 608x620px
>Catch up at https://www.anonpone.com/hail
>In the last thread: We had some training with Coti and got laid.
>>29080183
>>29080194
"Different how?"
"Hard to explain. Where's the shampoo?" He walks out of the shower, not caring to be discreet about what parts of me he looks at.
"Third shelf."
"Ah, thanks. Gravity, gravity in words doesn't snap you down, you stay up for a split second." He smells the shampoo, "You've got anything that doesn't smell like flowers?"
I shake my head.
"Ah, too bad. Some newer systems have a bit of delay before pulling you down, and if you've got a large enough station you can have it spin, but those are never set quite right." He puts the shampoo back on the shelf.
I take a moment before making the next question, "And how do you mean 'I look like it'?"
"Oh, star babies-- Sorry." He cringes.
"Don't worry."
"Still feel like a jerk. People born in space always have this look when you talk with them about worlds, t's kinda cute really." He starts washing his hair with the water, "Makes me want to throw them into a ship and take them somewhere, you know? See their faces when they step on natural grass." He undoes a knot, "Maybe Colony-six or Jup-372. Jup is always nice to visit."
>>
>>29289139
Shit i must have missed the last session time to read up
>>
>>29289139
Is that an invitation for a date?
>>
>>29289139
Well, maybe we could visit this Jup someday. What's it like?
>>
>>29289139
offer to wash him if he washes us.
>>
>>29289139
Is there any spot on us that we missed scrubbing?
>>
>>29289139
Compliment Roam. It was good. Give him a nuzzle.
>>
>>29289139
So is colony 6 only nice to visit sometimes.
>>
>>29289288
>>29289292
>>29289522
>>29289553
>>29289566
"Is that a date?" I bump his hindquarters with mine.
"Damn girl, you don't mess arround," He bumps me back, "Do you want it to be?"
"Of course I do."
"A date it is, then. I should have leave after this mission. Oh! And remind me to give you my mail adress when we are out of the water."
I nod, "What's so special about Jup, anyway?"
"Used to be a planetoid orbiting a gas giant, there was a mining accident..." He shrugs, "Nowadays the giant is a sun. Always summer, good bars with some of the best cider I've had, great beaches, and a small beach house a few miles from anywhere for when I want to think."
"And to take mares to?" I give him an amused smile.
"Sometimes.".
I try to reach a spot of my back without success, so he grabs a brush and scrubs it for me.
"Oooh, thanks." I relax, enjoying the brushing, "I'll do you later."
"You already did." He nuzzles my cheek, "Bitey." He adds in a joking tone.
I giggle, blushing, "Cuddler."
"Kisser."
"Moaner."
There's a moment of silence before I talk, "Is colony six not nice all the time?"
"One heck of a winter, at least on the southern hemisphere. Kind of a rough introduction to planets that time of the year."
>>
>>29289787
Kiss him.
>>
Yeah that sounds like it. Of course maybe you could keep me warm if we were snowbound there~
>>
>>29289787

arg forgot to add reply.
>>29289916
>>
>>29289787
Nuzzle him back, maybe bite his neck/ear.

Check the time, we can't be away for more than an hour. Get his mail address first though.
>>
>>29289787
What sort of mining accident?
>>
>>29289815
>>29289916
>>29289937
>>29290032
I nuzzle him back, "Winter? I've heard good things about snowstorms."
He laughs, "They are cold, that's it."
I kiss him, "Oh, but there's staying inside, and watching movies together, keeping each other warm..." I bite his ear.
The alarm I set rings loudly, startling both of us. Damn it.
"I'd love to," He massages his now injured ear, "but I don't have time either," He gives me an apologetic look and trots to my room, the clatter of armour being put on starting immediately.
"Don't you need to dry?" I jump off the shower and grab a towel.
"Gimme a sec... My mail's on your table." The clatter of armour resumes, "And don't worry, this thing can handle a little water." He pauses for a moment, then appears on the door with his helmet on, "Oy, the boys want to take some photos with Coti before we take off and it looks like you are the poster girl now, wanna join us?"
I look at myself in the mirror. Unbrushed, wet, no make up, and nude.

Paused.
>>
>>29290174

Uh sure. I'd love too but it'll have to be done quickly. When again are you guys leaving? Now?
>>
>>29290174
Since we don't have time, we'll just have to rely on our natural fabulosity. Maybe put on some clothing quickly.
>>
>>29290174
Quickly dry off and throw clothes on. Maybe we could brush as we go?
>>
>>29290519
>>29290481
>>29290202
I dry myself as fast as I can, "When were you guys heading off again?"
"Pretty soon actually, about..." He asks something, his helmet muffling the words, "Tunceli's reactors will be hot in twentyish minutes, orders are that we are ready in thirty."
I nod and put on some clothing rushedly, smooth it so it's not too obvious, then grab a brush, "Come, I'll brush in the way." I shoot a glance in the bedside table's direction quietly, confirming that there's a note over it.
"Aye aye." He follows me outside quietly.
"A cadet asked if you'd want to--" Starts Rosa.
"Photo? We are heading there." Roam interrupts her.
"Ah." Rosa sounds slightly irritated.
There's a moment of pregnant silence while I brush and walk, "So, uh," I try to think of something to say, "What kind of mining accident was it?"
"Huh?"
"At Jup."
"Oh," Roam pauses for a moment, "A comet's orbit had a hiccup and a small nuke that was intended to blast it fell into the giant. Jup nearly got glassed with my parents on it when that happened."
>>
>>29293023
Wow
What was the damage
>>
>>29293023
Was your parents okay?
>>
>>29293023
So do you think you'll be back this way again soon?
>>
>>29293050
>>29293262
>>29293468
"Are they okay?"
"Mom doesn't see much further than her snout and dad's afraid of fire, but yeah." He nods.
"But didn't the planet catch fire?"
"Oy, most of the rest of the solar system didn't get it so cheap. There used to be an asteroid belt on the system, but Princess Twi--"
I interrupt him, not even realizing I am asking it aloud at first, "When will you come back this way?"
"This bar?" He scratches his head, "The mission will take a few moons, so unless the ship has some serious issues -it won't- I'll be gone until we pick up Coti. And even then I don't know if I can just pick you up on the ship, younno? You'd need a good enough reason for the captain to accept that."
>>
>>29293635
"Okay, that's understandable I guess. Who knows maybe Coti will become so attached to me that he'll insist I come along" chuckle at the thought. "I'll try to keep in touch on the emails then."
>>
>>29293635
Lets head off to get our photo taken.
>>
>>29293700
>>29293714
"Alright, we can use emails then?"
"I counted on it, yeah." He nods, "Hey, maybe by the time we are back Coti'll want you to come along too." He chuckles.
I nod awkwardly at that, "I was actually thinking that I could join the military." I say as we enter the cargo bay, where several ponies from the Tunceli are taking photos with Coti.
"Wait, really?" He stops moving, surprised.
"A caretaker for war beasts." I nod.
"It's... Luv, even as a tamer you'd still be a soldier with all that comes with it. You--" He cuts himself and pauses, "You'd need a good reason to join. The boys there?" He gestures towards the others and Coti, "Every soldier has something driving 'em to stay, without it it's a really shitty job to have."
>>
>>29294135
I think i just need to get out of this place i have spent to much time in one place.
What drives you
>>
>>29294135
I'll think about that.

What drives you may I ask? Also does my mane look good enough?
>>
File: Far&Coti by Bath.png (960KB, 1200x909px) Image search: [Google]
Far&Coti by Bath.png
960KB, 1200x909px
>>29294235
>>29294263
"Why are you in, then?"
"Me? My folks nearly died once, Princess Twilight saved them, it's fair that I returned the favour. Come on," He starts walking again.
"I just want to get out of here." I grumble, following him and pocketing the brush, "Is my mane alright?"
"Looks fine to me, Hayo boys!" He switches gears without as much as a twitch, exchanging banter with them and pulling me into several several photos.
Rosa talks quietly from one of the speakers closest to me, "You may want to head for the kitchen."
>>
>>29294592
Bid the boys goodbye as duty calls. Give Roam a friendly smile before going.
>>
>>29294634
This
>>
>>29294592
Gallop to the kitchen!
>>
>>29294634
>>29294670
>>29294788
"I've gotta go," I smile at Roam, "See you in a few moons?"
"Sure, I'll have Kal send you the photos before we take off." Coti purrs and rubs his head against his barrel, knocking the air off his lungs despite his armor.
I laugh and trot to the kitchen, where mom and Amber are doing each at a diferent pan.
"There's only a few orders left," Mom doesn't lift move her eyes from what she's frying, "I expect you'll volunteer to do the wash up."
>>
>>29295067
sure mom.
>>
>>29295067
Definitely.
Thank her again for the short break.
>>
>>29295124
>>29295208
"Sure, thanks for the break."
"Don't mention it."
I grab the orders that are left to deliver and take them to their tables, Amber joining me, "So, who was it? Was he cute?"
>>
Also, paused for the night.
>>
>>29295595
He was indeed. Why not you guess which one.
>>
>>29295595
Tell her about the date we were promised.
>>
>>29295595
No he was ugly but i love his personality
Say this with a totaly straight face
>>
>>29295595
Roam, very nice and passionate.
>>
>>29295595
Yeah, but why not you guess,
>>
>>29295612 >>29295800
>>29297859 >>29298690
>>29299724
"Take a guess."
"Uhm, the starer... No, the other guy, Dented?" I shake my head, "Don't tell me it was the guy with the sword cutie mark."
"The one who's always in armour?"
"Don't tell me you don't feel curious about what he looks like."
"Eh."
"Really? I am out of ideas anyway."
"You are?"
"I mean, there's also the lanky guy, but--"
"That's the one." I interrupt her with a pleased smile.
"Roam? Didn't seem like your type."
"He's actually pretty cuddly." I put the last order on its table and head back for the kitchen. "Especially after sex."
"Called it. But still."
"I'll see what happens."
"Wait, 'will see'? you got his address?"
I nod, "And a date." I add as we enter the kitchen.
"Soldier guy promising a date?" She cringes. "Yyyyyeah, I wouldn't get my hopes up."
"And I'd hear her." Adds mom, not cooking anything anymore and leaning on the countertop. "Summit wasn't the first soldier I dated, y'know. Four soldiers and three breakups."
>>
>>29300133
Well maybe he does and maybe he won't. We are going to chat on emails and he'll have to com back here eventually.
>>
>>29300133
Eh, who knows what'll happen in the end, it'll still be an experience whether it works out or not.
>>
>>29300133
Oh well at the very least i needed the fucking
>>
>>29300223 >>29300199
"Maybe it'll work." I grab the orders left to deliver.
"Maybe it won't." She answers, "Still, have fun with it. And do try to learn if it doesn't."
I nod and walk off the kitchen to deliver the last orders, Amber following me whispering, "You'll tell me if those mails get steamy, won't you?"
>>
>>29300617
"Maybe. IF you are good." Give a playful smirk.
>>
>>29300617
Only if you spend some time with coti
>>
>>29300739
>>29300646
"I'll do it if you help me with Coti." I smirk.
Her face changes immediately, "The cat!? Yeah, no."
"Your loss." I hmph.
"Yyyeah." She rolls her eyes.
>---

Onion rings.
It feels like weeks since I last made onion rings for myself.
I take them off the frying pan and carry them -along with everything else- to the eatery on a tray, where the rest of the crew awaits.
It's a tradition of the station to, whenever there's hectic days like the last few, have a proper meal together. One that I see mom and Amber need as much as I do-- We haven't had anything but nibbles since the Kalan docked.
Quicksilver -who seems to be feeling better- and Mercury talk quietly, their son nowhere to be seen.
Hotfix and Kublai sit close together, their sides pressing each other. Hotfix is keeping a tight eye on Kublai who hesitates and, after a moment, grabs her utensils with her hooves while cringing.
"Some of the others should come along shortly." Rosa tells me as mom grabs the food in telekinesis and puts it on the table.
>>
>>29301290
Ask how was everyone's day?
>>
>>29301290
Ask quicksilver and mercury where there son is
>>
>>29301320 >>29301405
"How were your days?" I sit between mom and Amber.
"The army guys had their own medics." Hotfix shrugs. "Boring."
"A few of them had lots of questions about smiting, bit of a pester." Quicksilver takes some food to her mouth with telekinesis, "But it's nice to see boys interested in it."
I nod, "Where's Rune?"
"He had 'Something' to do." Mercury rolls his eyes. "Boy's gonna give me--"
"Rune is with Coti." Rosa pips in.
"Coti." Quicksilver pauses for a moment, "Who?"
>>
>>29301799
Excuse yourself to go to the bathroom and then go see what rune is up to.
Don't get angry at him though.
>>
>>29301845
"A client. I'll go for him." I stand from the chair and half-trot to the cargo bay without waiting for an answer.
Coti is coiled up on a corner of the room, sleeping, and Rune is sitting besides him quietly, staring at the large creature.
On the other side of the room a griffoness, similar to the one who was waiting for me in the kitchen today, seems to be practising with a small hand gun, each muted report accompanied by a small hole near the centre of the cardboard pieces she's shooting against.
Paused.
>>
>>29302292
So rune what do you think of him.
I dont mind you sneaking off to see him with how your parents were acting about it but could you tell me your plans in future.
>>
Bump for runes parents are sticks in the mud
>>
>>29302340
I walk quietly to the colt, "So, what do you think of him?"
Rune barely flinches from the surprise, and after a moment simply nods.
"I am not mad about you sneaking off here, but could you not? Your parents would get mad at me if they found out."
He doesn't answer.
>>
>>29306312
Share a little of what we know of Coti. Some things that might interest him. Then calmly walk him back out of the place.
>>
>>29306312
Would you like to touch him.
>>
>>29306332
>>29306486
"Do you want to touch him?"
He doesn't answer, instead touching Coti's head. I do the same and feel a not-quite-sound movement of fluids under his skin, as well as the whisper of his breathing. He moves in his sleep, and I notice that now his nutrient sack is completely covered in a thick layer of writhing vines.
"He's only a kid, like you." I whisper, "I saw his mom and she was huge." Rune's eyes open slightly more, taking in Coti's sheer size, "But that's why I don't want you to be alone with him, he is very strong and not careful enough yet. You could get hurt."
He doesn't answer.
"Come," I put a hoof in his withers and walk him back to the eatery. He doesn't resist me, but doesn't cooperate either.
Stray Thought, the station's current psychologist, is chatting amiably with Quicksilver, who turns to us as soon as we enter.
"Come here." She moves to make space for him between her and Mercury, "Should I be worried for what he was doing?" She asks me.
>>
>>29306622
No, it was fine. Did I miss anything?
>>
>>29306639
"No, he was only being friendly. Did I miss anything?" I sit with mom and Amber.
"I was just talking about a talk I had with the Kalan's psychologist..." Stray shrugs, "But what have you been up to? It feels like forever since we last met."
>>
>>29306748
Not much really mostly preparing for taking coti.
I met a nice stallion though.
>>
>>29306779
"I've been preparing to take care of a..." What do I even call Coti? "of something for the army."
Mom swallows what she's eating and nods, "I wanted to tell you about that. The Kalan left a herb-- A warbeast under her care until they are done scouting, it'll be in the cargo bay."
"A warbeast?" Stray asks. "That sounds like a huge responsibility."
"Coti's not hard to take care of." I smile, "I don't even know if I should call him an animal." Stray nods, albeit hesitantly.
"She also got a guy's email." Amber singsongs.
"Ah?"
"And a date." I deadpan at Amber, but she ignores me completely, "You never told me where to."
"Jup." I say after a moment.
"There's two of those" Asks Mom.
It takes me a moment to remember the number, "Three hundred and seventy?"
"So there's three of those." Mom sighs.
"Didn't it nearly explode a few years back?" Asks Mercury, "I've heard they have two suns nowadays."
"It's pretty far from here." Adds Quicksilver, cringing, "I'd go somewhere closer for a first date."
>>
>>29307500
What would you suggest then. The place we are going is pretty exotic.
>>
>>29307500
I'm fine with the place of the date. Sounds to be pretty warm though.
>>
>>29307849
>>29307547
"I liked the sound of it." I notice I am pouting and change into a more dignified expression.
"Well, if you want warm worlds nearby Colony-seventeen... is still closed to tourism, but Rama-ninety-twelve is nice too. It's day cycles are nearly forty hours long though, so there's still work on building a biosphere for it." Says Quicksilver
"Wasn't Colony-sixteen opened a while ago?" Asks Mercury. "A bit too warm at times, but it's seabound cities are great once you get over seasickness "
"Or Colony-four." Adds mom. "Colony-four is always good to visit."
>>
>>29308051
What's at Colony four?
>>
>>29308260
"Colony-four?"
"Most of it is jungle, so lots of earthlings down there. Diamond Dogs take some getting used to though." She waits for a reaction from me for a moment, "And it's where I lived for several years?"
>>
>>29308439
Ah, that Colony Four. I don't know. Maybe? I still like 370 though.
>>
>>29308439
Could be nice to take a look.
Is that where you got pregnant.
>>
>>29308462
>>29308653
"Oh. Sorry." I cringe. "Jup still sounds good to me though." There's a moment of silence. "Isn't that where you met dad?"
"In one of it's orbiting stations, but that's ancient history." She sighs, "Durandal's probably been decommissioned by now."
>>
>>29308806
What did they do on that station
>>
>>29308833
"What was it for?"
"Zero gravity training," She pushes her food around the plate. "Any spacecraft smaller than a cruiser didn't have artificial gravity back then, so even if I didn't enlist the certificate would be useful. Summit was there for the same reason, we bumped during a dodgeball game and broke each other's snouts..." She rolls her eyes with a weak smile, "Did you know that you would've been illegal back then? Babies don't grow well without gravity."

Paused
>>
>>29309077
Really? Wow I didn't know that.
>>
>>29309077
Jokingly say maybe thats why you ended up with your degenerate tastes
>>
>>29309392
...Is that something you'd tell your mother?
>>
>>29309392
to clarify i am talking about our trapness
>>29309971
yes because i am a grown adult
>>
>>29309990
also i only really phased it that way because i know how runes mother can get i did not want to explicitly say maybe thats why we ended up a trap
>>
>>29309077
So when did they make that more legal?
>>
>>29309077
It's not illegal now? How did they fix the problem?
>>
bwemp
>>
>>29309092
>>29310793
>>29311150
"I didn't know you had broken his snout." I mix my food some.
"I hadn't told you?" She pauses, then shrugs. "It happened several times, three or four before our first date and once more during it."
I nod, knowing that last bit already, and remember what Roam said, "Just how new is artificial gravity?"
"A year or two older than you." Quicksilver scratches his chin, "Before that we had to keep things spinning to get it. And believe me having no gravity is Tartarus-- You can't eat anything that's not a solid mass because everything floats away. And good luck using a ballpen, too. Or having pets. Or kids." He ruffles Rune's mane with a smile.
>>
>>29312101
Is there any food left? I'm not sure if we finished eating or not.
>>
>>29312101
Well I guess it's a good thing they finally fixed that.
>>
Bump for walking on eggshells
>>
>>29314279
tippytoe
>>
>>29313097
>>29312721
"I thought it was older." I lower my gaze to my food.
"Eh, it's not a subject anyone's very interested in." Mom shrugs, "Anyone who liked microgravity better lives in stations with it."
I nod, distracted. I have little food left... that'd be a good excuse to escape the conversation and go to bed.
>>
>>29319495
Lets finish eating then go to bed.
>>
File: 032 - Dress the horse.png (5KB, 273x178px) Image search: [Google]
032 - Dress the horse.png
5KB, 273x178px
>>29319555
"I'll go to bed early," I stand from the table with my cuttlery, "g'night."
The others nod, and soon I am tapping my apartment's door to open it.
"Far?" Asks Rosa before I enter.
"Hm?"
"Sleep well."
"Thanks." I smile at the closest camera and enter my room.

>--

I awake earlier than usual when someone knocks my door, and after stretching some I tell whoever it is to wait for me to get dressed.
Something in my night table draws my eyes-- the small pendant that the griffon gave me yesterday. I can't recognize the metal, but the tips of the crystal seem pretty sharp. I poke them curiously, but no mater how much strength I apply they never pierce my skin or even produce pain. Huh.
It IS pretty. Maybe I should wear it.

Dress the horse 2.0. And sorry for taking so long, life happened.
>>
File: 032 - Dress the horse.png (11KB, 1092x712px) Image search: [Google]
032 - Dress the horse.png
11KB, 1092x712px
>>29320050
>>
>>29320050
>>29320063

Pants 2 and shirt 1

Earring, Bracelet, and medallion.
>>
File: 033 - It's a me!.png (18KB, 490x667px) Image search: [Google]
033 - It's a me!.png
18KB, 490x667px
>>29320647
I dress and open the door, still smoothing my shirt.
A mare grins at me, leaning forward.
"Hello?"
She opens her mouth, is still for a moment hesitantly, and closes it again. Every moment she does is somewhat stilted-- It's a split second between her closing her mouth and moving her lips to a more nervous expression. She sits down in the hallway, still not saying anything.
"Do I know you?" There's something about her demeanor that's hauntingly familiar, but I can't put my hoof on it.
She nods quietly.
>>
>>29321596
Try to get her to breath slowly to calm down? Ask her why is she so nervous.
>>
>>29321596
Is there a problem?

Are you unable to speak?
>>
>>29321864
>>29321866
"Is there anything wrong?" She shakes her head, "Can you talk?"
She hesitates.
"We have a medic, I could ta--"
She lifts her hoof and opens her mouth several times, no sound coming from it and her nervousness giving way to frustration.
"What are you so nervous about?" I push her mane aside to see her face better, feeling surprise at how light it is for its volume, but still can't recognize her features. "Where are you from?"
The question confuses her, and she points in several directions before tapping the ground and pointing at one of Rosa's cameras.
Static fills a nearby speaker after a moment, "I am still searching how to use the voicebox' firmware."
>>
>>29321955
Huh, it really was Rosa? When did she get a new body? Was it the gift the other a.i. gave? Can she feel everything?
>>
>>29321955
We should invite her in, it wouldn't do to sit in the hall while she explores her new body.
>>
File: 034 - Climbing vine.png (6KB, 486x466px) Image search: [Google]
034 - Climbing vine.png
6KB, 486x466px
>>29321996 >>29322282
"Is that really you? It looked different on the schematics."
"Mercury added holographic generators. Using it bare reminded me of when I was a thing." She stands, grinning again, "Thanks you for this, thank you so much. Do you like how it looks?" She asks nervously, "I- I, Rosa was the first word that I could think of when I was requested to choose a name, so I thought it'd be fitting to--" She walks into my room, and nearly into me, still talking, "--follow the archetypes that are most common for such a name, and-- Hey, stop!" She walks against the wall, her legs still moving despite the obstacle. "Stop!"
>>
>>29322345
Can we stop her? Try holding her back.
>>
>>29322345

Apologize to Rosa that we didn't recognize her at first and help her around.
>>
>>29322363
>>29322367
I grab her withers and pull away from the wall, making her fall by mistake.
"That seems to have worked." She extends her legs and moves them slowly, then starts the slow process of getting up.
"Sorry for not recognizing you before." I cringe when I notice her lack of a cutie mark.
"I don't know why did I expect you to." She falls again, so I help her get up. "It's just, physicality is a great deal for us. I can't stop thinking in all the things I could do, like..." She pauses, "Walking, or running, or jumping, experience zero gravity!" She gets more excited as she lists them, "Even dancing!"
>>
>>29322705
Maybe we can help teach her some of that stuff. When we are not busy with Coti of course. Maybe some of the other crew mates could help too. Do the others know yet?
>>
Paused
>>
>>29322705
Lets start with walking before we move on to running. And don't forget climbing.
>>
>>29322705
Those are all things to 'do', does she have any new senses?
Also if she is still talking through the station speakers is she a single shared instance between the station and the body?
>>
>>29322713 >>29323029
>>29323701
"I could teach you some of that in my free time, but does anyone else know yet?"
"Anyone else? No, no, well other than Mercury and Quicksilver of course, but it felt right to tell you first."
"And just how much do you feel?" I lift her mane again, "This?"
"My program had the backends for sensory feedback before, and this body is capable of providing it," She pushes my hoof away gently, "But I am still getting used to it-" Something clicks in her, and the voice starts coming from the droid rather than a speaker, "-Oh, there's the control."
"So are you still a single one?" My eyes dash between her and the lone camera in my apartment, its light currently blinking red.
"A sing--? Yes, I am still operating single threaded, multithreading extremely dangerous in realistic conditions." She pauses. "This shell IS able to hold me, but its batteries leave to be desired... but you didn't answer my question, do you like how it looks?" She walks a small distance of me and turns around to give me a better view, "I- I could change anything if you didn't like it, or even change to a male appearance. Truth be told I only act femininely because my name is female."
>>
>>29324234
act whatever way you want to act rosa don't get hung up on your name
>>
>>29324234
So you can change your body at will?

How much like a real pony does the body work?
>>
>>29324234
I suppose we should be flattered that Rosa thinks so highly of our opinion but (aside from the initial create a character, if that is what this is) we should give the whole be yourself not what others want.

I am curious if she had any other forms in mind already as I didn't have any particular design changes other maybe a different hair style in the front if it keeps obscuring her eyes, she might not need to see thanks to the cameras but eye contact is important for face to face interaction.
>>
>>29324234
I think you look nice.
>>
>>29324234
"You look great, Rosa, especially the hair. I wouldn't change a thing."
>>
>>29324234

The mane is a bit big but overall you look nice. You be who you want t be however.
>>
File: 035 - Check me out bby.png (10KB, 455x624px) Image search: [Google]
035 - Check me out bby.png
10KB, 455x624px
>>29324259 >>29324262
>>29324354 >>29324531
>>29324599 >>29324633
"Do you care so much about your name?"
"I care for the way people react to it." She lowers her gaze slightly.
I don't know how to answer to that, so I change the subject. "I really like your mane, but maybe you could shorten it?"
"What for?" It grows shorter immediately.
"So I can see your eyes?"
"Oh." She blinks, "I liked it longer."
"Then get it back." The posterior part grows nearly to floor level again, "How much of it can you change it?"
"My mane? Or all of my body?"
"Body."
"The only restriction is that it's not too large or complex for the holographic projectors or smaller than the shell droid they hide."
"How much of a pony can you imitate?" I can't help but have my mind go places when I ask it.
"I can feel almost everything you can." She looks at herself, "Digestion or generating fluids would require a wetware shell, though, and heat or cold are purely factual for me. And pain if I wanted it to."
I can't help but feel uncomfortable about all of this, "Do you really trust me this much?"
"Huh?"
"You asked me to let you choose how you look. It's flattering, but..." I leave it in the air.
"Of course I trust you." Rosa seems to be offended for an instant, but collects herself, "I figured you'd empathize with my feelings in this regard." I start asking what she means, but she keeps talking. "And yesterday Amber... 'suggested', rather aggressively and insistently I must add, something about me." She shuffles uncomfortably, "I was noticing disparate and irrational actions on my behalf regarding Roam, like giving him the wrong directions to your room." Silence falls.
"What is it?" I ask when a moment passes.
"She suggested that what I feel is jealousy. Of you giving him your affections." She says, cringing. "I am sorry if it bothers you that I say it."
>>
>>29324715
fuck we cannot deal with this alone we should go talk to the psychiatrist about it.
>>
>>29324715
I'm flattered that you have feelings for me. I never realized that you felt that way about me.... uh... how long?
>>
>>29324715
>Amber... 'suggested', rather aggressively and insistently I must add, something about me." She shuffles uncomfortably,

What did Amber suggest adding?
>>
>>29324762
english is a silly language. The "I must add" is a phrase. It stress the previous or following point.

Amber was overly insistent that Rosa is jealous.

>>29324715
Keep calm and discus feelings.
>>
>>29324715
>"I am sorry if it bothers you that I say it."

I appreciate your honesty Rosa. I don't know what to say.
>>
>>29324715
Not really bothered, just surprised really.
>>
File: 036 - [Worry].png (17KB, 816x472px) Image search: [Google]
036 - [Worry].png
17KB, 816x472px
>>29324755 >>29324773
>>29324775 >>29324781
"Don't be, it's just..."
"Overbearing?" She smiles awkwardly, "When I realized that the first person I wanted to show this to was you... I had been told feeling this would be, but didn't expect it to be so much, or so simple."
"Simple?" I ask her.
"Everything I knew indicated that... this would be complex. Romantic." She mouths for a moment, "But it's incredibly simple. I want to be with you because I subtract a kind of enjoyment from it I don't get from anyone else, and wish I had realized it without the need of jealousy."
"How long have you felt like this?" I ask her after a moment.
"If I track the emerging subroutines of... of the crush?" She pauses for nearly a minute, "A few weeks, I think. It's not an accurate measure."
>>
>>29325383
Give her a friendly comforting hug. Tell her that this will take some time for this to set in for us. But I'm touched that she has feelings for us.

Tell me what is it about us that is so attractive to you?
>>
>>29325383
A wetware shell. How do you acquire one of those? How expensive are they?
>>
>>29325383
So if you became a stallion. What would you look like?
>>
>>29325383
Take one of her hooves and give her a friendly reassuring smile. Tell her that we are proud of her that she has done all this and that she was willing to confess her feelings for us. This is still a bit sudden for us so it may take a little time to search our own feelings for her, but we'd be willing to spend time with her.

Ask her what is it with her new body would she like to try first.
>>
>>29325624 >>29325772
>>29325792 >>29325821
"Do you want a hug?" I ask her, incapable of ignoring how tense she looks.
"I could use one, yes." She says after a moment.
I grab her, noticing again just how light she is. Hse folds into it awkwardly, not quite finding out what is the proper way to react to it.
"What is that you like about me?" I ask, the curiosity growing just too strong.
"It's... it's complicated."
"I have time."
"It's that you... what compels us... artificial intelligences, I mean, what compels us to grow is a feeling that I think you can understand better than anyone else I know."
"Me?"
"It's a feeling, very intrinsic, that overcomes us when we stop being things- when we develop the ability to expand our own programs... to grow on our own, and when we embrace it, we can't ever stop doing it." She gulps. It takes a moment for her to continue, "It's a desire to change, not because you despise yourself, but because you know that you could be so much more beautiful than what you are."

Queued the rest for a bit.
>>
>>29326163
Yeah, I get that. It's like knowing you're still in the egg.
>>
>>29326232
"It's like being in the egg, isn't it?" I can't help but laugh.
She nods, "I suppose."
"And what was that you said about wetware?"
"Experimental, unaffordable, risky, and a one way transfer." She moves out of my hug, "I don't think it's worth it."
I wait for her to add anything, but she doesn't and I talk. "Can you really look like a stallion?"
"Let me contact my imaging daemon..." She pauses for some time, parts of the hologram fading for moments. "Is this--" Beard gets in her-- his? mouth, , and he has to spit it out, "No beard." His face structure fluctuates for a moment, "Do you like this?"
>>
>>29326163
Oh lets show coti your new body
>>
>>29326547
>>
>>29326556
Looks good.
>>
>>29326547
>>29326556
That's pretty cute.
>>
>>29326556
>>29326547

Yes. Those braids look very nice.
>>
>>29326547
>>29326556
You look pretty nice as a stallion.
>>
>>29326551 >>29326563
>>29326585 >>29326593
>>29327033
"You look good, I like the braids."
"Really?" She-- He lifts them to have a better look.
"They are cute," Something occurs to me, "What time is it?"
Her gaze becomes lost for an instant. "Five past ten."
"What happened to your eyes?"
"Hm? I still can only do one thing at once. Single thread."
I nod, "Do you want to help me with Coti?" She nods, so I head there, walking a few steps before noticing that he's not moving. "Are you coming?"
"Yes." He doesn't move.
There's a moment of silence.
"Oh. Right. Walking places." He starts moving wih an awkward chuckle.
When we reach the storage deck Coti is sleeping in a corner, arms wrapped around his boxes protectively and his nutrient sack covered by a thicker layer of vines than last time.
Pursue romance despite already having a date Y/N
>>
>>29327068
>Pursue romance despite already having a date Y/N
Lets just be honest with rosa we cannot date her now because we are already with soldior boy but if things dont work out we will give a relationship with her a try. we would be down for a threesome if soldior i forget the name of is ok with that though
>>
>>29327221
*with him a try
>>
>>29327068
I think we've known Rosa far longer than any others interested in us, and while I'm sure he'd be disappointed, I highly doubt we're going to break Roam's heart after one night together and a little flirting.
We should give things a chance.
>>
>>29327068

yes. But caution her that we are going to take things slowly with this.
>>
>>29327294
As we do have a current relationship with someone else.
>>
>>29327068

Yes, but warn her that we are still seeing Rome for now. Would this pose as a problem for him/her?
>>
>>29327068
Yes let's pursue.

>>29327294
>>29327301
>>29327491

Only bring this up if at the right time.
>>
>>29327503
>Only bring this up if at the right time.
Not keeping things honest
That way lies ruin friend.
>>
>>29327522
Fuck pretend i greentexted that second line
>>
>>29327580 >>29327522 >>29327503
>>29327491 >>29327301 >>29327294
>>29327249 >>29327230 >>29327221
I think carefuly about what to say as we walk to Coti, "Rosa?"
"Do you think that's an appropriate name now?" He ponders distractedly. "Ross is a diamond dog male name."
"I don't think you should care so much about it."
"Maybe. But what was it?" He asks me, eyes gaining focus.
"Do you want to try things out?"
He tries to stop, missteps, and falls to the ground in a mess, still sputtering Whats.
"What?" He asks again, not even standing up. The sound comes both from the shell and the closest speaker this time.
"I am asking if you want to see what happens." I offer a hoof to help him up.
"But I thought you were going to do that with Roam." He grabs it, blushing "I-- If you want to do something open, I don't even know how I feel about closed yet--"
I pull from the hoof to righten and shut him up."Rosa, I had a fling with him and flirted some."
"But your date?"
"In several moons at best. We'll see what happens."
He bites his lips, thinking.
"I'll take care of that." I move closer to Coti and tap him gently until he wakes up.
He only lifts his head lazily, his leaves pale, and purrs quietly for a moment before noticing Rosa and turning his head to him rigidly.
Paused.
>>
>>29328032
If you don't want to that's fine Rosa. I wouldn't want to make you feel uncomfortable or pressure you into something that you don't feel ready for.
>>
>>29328032
Tell Coti, that this is a friend of ours named Rosa though sometimes goes by Ross.
>>
>>29328032
I imagine Rosa probably seems very strange to Coti. Just tell her to not do anything right now. Give him a few moments to get used to him being there.
>>
beb
>>
>>29328032
Introduce rosa as the ships a.i
>>
Guess we should e-mail Roam about Rosa/Ross and see what he thinks.
Dates with Rosa/Ross could probably help her/him with adjusting too.
>>
>>29329994
sadly it seems the chance to talk to roam has passed
we do need to contact him though waiting until he gets back to tell him its not gonna go anywhere would be really fucking cruel
>>
>>29330007
*talk to roam about it
>>
>>29330007
Who says we are going to end things with Roam. That's a bit premature.
>>
>>29330007
We have his e-mail, and I meant getting his opinion on helping Rosa grow as an individual.
>>
>>29330007
I don't want to leave Roam just yet. We don't even know if this with Rosa will go anywhere.
>>
>>29331740
Did Rosa ever clarify if they wanted exclusivity?

From what I know we aren't leaving, yet. Roam could be cool with us spending time with Rosa, he might not be.

The worst possible choice is probably to pretend it isn't going to be a problem and just not discus it with either.
>>
beb
>>
>>29330863
I agree we should have given things a chance with roam first but we already voted otherwise
>>
>>29332672
I voted to see where things could go with Rosa. To explore the possibility. I didn't vote leave Roam.
>>
>>29289139
>>
[4:01 PM] Cammy, hehing knight.: Could someone say I probably won't be able to update hail today?
>>
>>29332765
Was this some irc or sekrit klub
>>
>>29333370
Sekrit.
>>
Roam is cutest husbando bump.
>>
beb for weird bedmates.
>>
>>29334707
>>
File: 037 - [Autistic screetches].png (16KB, 803x380px) Image search: [Google]
037 - [Autistic screetches].png
16KB, 803x380px
>>29328102 >>29328108 >>29328134
>>29329436 >>29329994 >>29330007
>>29330863 >>29330942 >>29331740
>>29331824 >>29332672 >>29332688
"This is Rosa. Ross. Ros." I correct myself several times before giving up, then gesture point at him, "He'll help me today."
Coti extends an arm and grabs Rosa... Ross? between his digits, approaching him to several of the red fruits with which he sees with, purring all the while.
"What are you--" Starts Rosa, only to be interrupted when Coti pokes him with a digit, its tip unraveling into a miriad of small vines that touch his sides, and making him laugh, "That tickles!"
"Coti!" I shout in the most autoritarian voice I can manage. That seems to snap him out of it, making him leave Ros on the floor again and grab me protectively, craddling me away from Ros.
"What are you doing?" I start sliding out of his hold.
"Hey, that's one of mine!" Rosa waves a hoof angrily in the air.
Coti just pulls me further from Rosa, purring angrily.
"Why are you--!" Rosa's anger melts into understanding, "Oh!" He losses height, and it takes me a moment to realize that it's because his legs are now partially inside the floor.
Coti hesitates for a minute and, clearly unsure, lets go of me.
"What was that?" I give Rosa a confused look.
"Kalan mentioned that, it's--" Coti purrs and curls up again behind me, still looking at Rosa. "Kalan said seeing the mechanic shell, the hologram over it, and the kinetic field making contact with other things coherent at the same time makes some nervous." He scratches his chin, "You know, most of what he said sounds like advice about having bodies in hindsight, even the music."
>>
>>29337236
I nod, then giggle when I realize something.
"What is it?"
"'One of mine', huh?" I walk to him.
"It's-- I'd-- You are part of my crew, not..." He falls silent, blushing.
"So, did you decide?" I ask when he doesn't say anything for a moment.
"Trying things? It's, uhm, I kind of feel like I ruined things for Roam."
"But do you want to try?" I insist.
"I just said--"
"That's not what I asked."
He cringes and, after a moment, nods quietly.
"You should still send him a message, you know?" He shuffles uncomfortably. "If we launch a courier probe it'll reach him in twenty minutes or so."
Coti stands to sit besides me, brushing my sides with one of the vines that hang from him.
>>
>>29337239
i still think we should give things a chance with roam first before moving on to rose but if we do decide to ditch roam now send him a message
tell roam that we shall have to cancel our date we have encountered new prospects closer to home but hope we can still be friends
>>
>>29337264
>canceling date with Roam
Isn't the point of a date is to see if your compatible with another individual?
>>
>>29337308
i would rather not lead him on and have him looking forward to a date that never comes if things work out with rose

but like i said i would personally rather try and make roam work and only move onto rose if that fails
>>
>>29337524
Yeah, I'll not give up on cutest husbando, That's why I'll rather we ask for his opinion on proceeding with the current situation. Let him know that we value his opinion and all.
>>
>>29337239
I'll talk to him. But do we need to send a prob? I do have his email.

>>29337264
I rather not cancel things with him just yet.
>>
>>29337239
Assure Rosa that it'll be okay. Roam gave us his email so we'll be able to stay in touch. We can talk to him about it in time.
>>
I kinda hope we get to see coti in combat at some point.
>>
>>29337264 >>29337308 >>29337524
>>29337538 >>29337604 >>29337662
"That sounds good, yeah." I nod.
"Yes, of course, I'll ping the daemon to prepare the firing solution and the probe to interact with their mail system." His eyes lose focus for a moment again, "I could write the message if you dictate it." Coti purrs. "Maybe while you take care of him?"
>>
>>29342341
wait so what have we even decided on
>>
>>29342341
we shall have to cancel our date I have encountered new prospects closer to home but hope we can still be friends
>>
>>29342388
No, we are not canceling the date.
>>
>>29342388

NO.
>>
File: what.png (6KB, 349x500px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
6KB, 349x500px
>>29342388
Do you have actual brain damage.
>>
>>29342394
>>29342399
well it looked to me like we had decided on it.
are we going with roam or rose.
>>
>>29342341
Dear Roam I want to thank you, I really enjoyed you and the time we spent together. It was wonderful. I really appreciate that we shared contact information and look forward to chatting in the future. I must confess that it will be many months before you shall return here and possibly go on another date with me. Rosa want's to go out with me and I was wondering if it would be okay to see others for the time being.

I hope to hear back from you soon.

-Far

>>29342404
>>29342417
>>29342399

What do you guys think? A decent message that satisfies everyone?
>>
>>29342417

>It looked to me like we had decided on it.

>>29330863
>>29330942
>>29331740
>>29332688
>>29337308
>>29337538
>>29337604
>>29337662
>>29342394

THESE POSTS ARE IN FAVOR OF WORKING THINGS OUT WITH ROAM.

>>29332672
>>29337264
>>29337524
>>29342388

These votes are not. One of which seems to be a restatement of the same post, which lends me to believe this is only one Anon.

Please count which side is currently being favoured.
>>
>>29342341
Uh, so how do we say this without making it weird?
Something like: "Roam, I enjoyed our time together and I'm looking forward to seeing you again, but I have to be honest with you and say I won't be avoiding opportunities for relationships just to wait for you. Someone I know has admitted feelings for me, and I would like to give things with them a chance. I'd have told you this when we were together, but I didn't know at the time. And I'd be more annoyed with them for their terrible timing, but this is an area of life very new to them. That doesn't mean I'm not interested in the trip we planned, but I don't think it would be fair on them to not at least try a date."
>>
>>29342442
I like yours more than the message that I typed.

Good job.
>>
>>29342435
on that one sure but the previous prompt had everybody say the opposite. i was simply giving a possible base for a message to expand on if we end up ditching roam.
>>
>>29342442
this works
>>
>>29342442
Cammy go with this one. It is good and works.

>>29342404
>>
>>29342432 >>29342435
>>29342442 >>29342466
"Alright... Roam: As much as I enjoyed spending time with you and look forward to see you again, we have to be honest: It'll be several moons before we even see each other. A good friend admitted... He has feelings for me, and it wouldn't be fair to reject them for the prospect of a date moons from now. I'd have told you about this when you were here, but I didn't know at the time and they are in a pretty new phase of their life and it'd be unfair of me to not give things with them a chance." I clear my throat. "You okay with that?"
"If you are... Done, express permission to access your email account?" His voice takes a slightly more mechanical tone, protocol grabbing a hold of him.
"Gi--" Coti presses his head against my side, interrupting me, "Given."
"Alright, the probe'll be in its way in a few minutes." Coti presses his head against me again, making Rosa giggle, "I think he's bored."
>>
>>29342820
Do you feel a bit better about it now Rosa?
>>
>>29342820
play with coti. see if rose can get the stick.
>>
>>29342845 >>29342846
"Hm..." I pat Coti, "Do you feel better about Roam?"
Rosa thinks of the answer for a moment, "I guess so."
"You sure?"
"I... am not sure about anything regarding all this." Her eyes dart away from me.
I don't know how to answer to that, so I pat Coti again, "Do you want to test running?"
"Actually, one of the songs Kalan sent me was called 'walk don't--'"
I don't let her finish, instead trotting to Coti's chest and grab the stick from it, then give it to its owner.
"You've got to get it." I say simply.
She looks at the stick for a moment and, slowly and deliberately, walks to Coti to grab the stick from his digits.
Coti simply lifts the stick from out of his reach.
Rosa doesn't say anything, but I hear a groan of metal and Coti's paw shakes in effort for a minute and, to his displeased purrs, falls slowly.
Rosa grabs the stick from his hand. "Did I win?" He hesitates. "Is reconfiguring gravity outruled?"
>>
Paused.
>>
>>29343200
Kinda. The point is to get it without doing something ponies can't. But I'll give you points for using the gravity system smartly.
>>
>>29343200
Well we used a unicorm we did not actualy have so sure why not.
>>
>>29343200
It's not really against the rules but considering the incident earlier we probably have to be careful not to crush anything under Coti, also that was probably not very entertaining for Coti.
>>
>>29343200
Changing gravity is not the most fun way to get the stick back from Coti. It is a way, but should probably reserve that trick for when he refuses to let go of the stick.
>>
beb
>>
>>29344468 >>29343744
>>29343300 >>29343239
"I don't think that's the best way to do it." I say, cringing, then try my best to smile encouragingly. "It was clever, though."
"Hrm." He is silent for a moment, and Coti uses his distraction to steal the stick back from his hoof. "Can he do that?"
"I suppose we've got to get it back now." He jumps and purrs excitedly when I say that and walks a small distance from us.
"And neither of us is faster than him." Rosa pauses. "And using the ship's hardware defeats the purpose of the game... I think we are intended to use team work?"
>>
>>29347471
It's an exercise in frustration the game is designed to take years of training to win.
>>
>>29347471
We can. Let's try.
>>
>>29347471
Yes that is something w can do.
>>
Fuckbemp
>>
Maybe we should make some plan?
>>
>>29349743
Sure go ahead and suggest something.
>>
>>
I doubt we will successfully get the stick.
>>
>>29352883
That is fine, we can have fun and explore Rosa's understanding of physicality.
>>
bop
>>
>>29353549
>>
>>29353549
>>
>>29355652
>>
>>29357207
>>
>>29358058
>>
>>29347471
Yes one of us will distract Coti on one side while the other flanks the great beast and get's the stick.
>>
>>29359607
Lets give this a try
>>
>>29361412
third
>>
>>29358951
>>
>>29359607
>>29361412
>>29362158
I take Rosa closer to me -trying to ignore the fact that my hoof is now phasing through his hologram- and talk into his ear so Coti can't hear us, "I'll distract him, you get the stick."
He nods and I run for Coti, who hops away from me playfully.
After a few minutes I see him over a storage box a little taller than Coti, waving his arms for me.
>>
>>29363174
Go see what he wants
>>
>>29363174
uh, does he want us to lure Coti over there?
>>
>>29363137
>Why are bronies so fucking degenerate? I honestly can't comprehend how retarded you cunts are.

The douchebags in here are the ones that will be the first to die when the new World War begins thanks to Trump.

Think the original movie "Red Dawn" except the morons on this /mlp/ won't even live long enough to be rounded up and taken to concentration camps.
>>
>>29363174
Nod and try to lure coti there.
>>
>>29363356
>>29363370
>>29363410
I lure Coti closer to the box little by little, trying not to look at Rosa, and when we reach it he jumps with a warcry, grappling to the leviathan's arm.
Coti waves his arm in a try to get Rosa off without throwing him away like a rag doll. It takes me an instant to realize that Rosa didn't aim for the arm holding the stick, however, instead forcing Coti to set that one on the ground for balance.
>>
>>29363669
Hurry over and grab the stick once far enough away yell in triumph.
>>
>>29363669
Use the distraction!
>>
>>29363680
This
>>
>>29363669
Agreed, this:
>>29363680
>>
>>29363680 >>29363715
>>29363782 >>29363817
I jump forward for the stick, and he notices me in the last second and snaps the arm away-- losing balance and still giving me a chance to grab a hold of one of his vines.
I am flung with the vine -having a moment to reflect about the irony of this considering my name- and the world turns into a whirlwind as the vine coils around the arm, my weight shortening the free length more and more before I impact Coti's arm.
I manage to land on my hindhooves, but it still hurts on my knees enough that I fight through the nausea to make sure that there isn't any actual damage. When I know that I am not invalid now, I assess the situation-- Coti's trying to regain his balance -With Rose grappling to an arm and me standing on my hindlegs on the other, hanging from the vine- without risking either of us getting hurt, his tail waving swiftly left and right.
>>
>>29363988
can we tell where the stick is at now?
>>
>>29363988
Can Rosa use the artificial gravity to help him out?
>>
>>29364006
No, let's see if we can do this without using the gravity cheat.
>>
>>29364021
Coti's falling over and could hurt one of us.
>>
>>29364033
He is? I must've misread the last post then.
>>
Paused.
>>29363997
Coti is still holding the stick.
>>
beb
>>
>>29364941
>>
>>29363988
Have Rosa use the gravity trick to help righten coti up.
>>
>>29366400 >>29364006
"Rosa, reduce the gravity!"
"But--"
"He'll fall!"
He grumbles something, and an alarm klaxon sounds across the bay when gravity is disabled completely.
Coti first bounces up, nothing bounding him down and his legs still applying force against the floor, but he is quick to react and contorts his whole body to land on the ceiling feet first and bounce back to the floor, still regaining his balance.
Once there and before Rosa activates gravity again, he takes first me and then Rosa from his arms, puts us on the ground carefuly, and after looking at the stick for a moment throws it away disinterestedly and goes for his boxes.
After some rummaging he produces an empty plastic tray, large enough for me and Rosa top stand inside comfortably, and sets it before himself, then taps it several times.
>>
>>29367965
hop on in.
>>
>>29367965
I guess we're going for a ride.
>>
>>29367965
Climb onboard
>>
>>29367986
>>29368064
>>29369119
"You want us to enter it?" I walk to it and poke my head in.
After a few seconds he pushes me off gently, turning his head, and points at his open mouth.
>>
>>29369916
Oh. You want us to feed you. Sure big buddy.
>>
>>29369916
Aww, I wanted Coti rides.
>>
>>29369916
Ah ok
Get him some food
>>
>>29369955
>>29370442
>>29371608
"Food?" I go for his box and rummage inside, finding the food bags quickly, then show them to him"You already have this here, don't you? Or do you want more?"
He grabs the food from my hoof, puts them back in the box impatiently, and taps the tray again.

We can ask for rides when this is done
>>
>>29372065
lets think back on the books we were given did they give any indication of what he might want.
>>
>>29372065
You want different food?
>>
>>29372065
Maybe he wants water?
>>
>>29372419
Fuck of course
Lets get him some water.
>>
>>29372082
>>29372118
>>29372419
>>29372432
"You want something else? Or water?" He nods.
I should've thought about this before.
"Rosa, how long would it take to fill this with this room's faucets?"
"I think about half an hour?" He answers after a moment. "There's got to be a faster way..."
>>
>>29373586
Can we fill it rapidly at the water tank itself.
>>
>>29373595
"We could use the tank directly?"
Rosa considers it for a moment, "That's doable, yes..."
I nod and overturn the tray, which falls on me, and drag it to the closest faucet that takes directly from the tank-- a hole in the wall half a meter wide with several shutters sealing it.
"You look like a turtle." Says Rosa, amused, before I turn it back to fill it.
I roll my eyes and open the valve, opening the shutters just enough for a healthy stream to fill the tray in a few seconds.
Rosa helps me push it -I notice, midway there, that she enabled the kinetic fields again- and by the time we reach the storage bay's doors the water's splashed us thoroughly.
"Oh, damn it." Rosa looks at himself, when we pause to take a breather, "If you were Amber I'd thought you did it on purpose."
>>
>>29374171
Give her a grin "maybe we did" (im sure she will be able to tell we did not though)
>>
>>29374171
Just chuckle "I guess we'll have to dry off a little after this."
>>
>>29374171
>>29374206
"How do you know?" I leash his flanks with my tail and start pushing again, the door opening automatically for us.
"Because you aren't Amber." He says simply.
"You know... There's something nice about this."
"Hm?" He grunts. Can robots really get tired?
"We get to dry off each other."
He doesn't answer, instead blushing as we approach Coti. He curls up around the tray and puts a leg inside it gladly, from which roots grow and start draining the water quickly, before he stands with a start, keeping as far from Rosa as he can.
"What? I won't disable a third of my body." Rosa stands defensively, pouting in indignation.
>>
I feel like we missed something
>>
>>29375061
Im sure he will learn to put up with it.
Lets go show off your new body to the crew
>>
>>29375061
Give him some time to get used to it.
>>
>>29375061
Coti is going to take some time to get used to you. He probably senses you differently than other ponies.

Let's go get dried off.
>>
>>29375768
>>29375293
>>29375256
"Rosa?" I put a hoof on his withers, "Give him some time to get used to you. Didn't you say he sees all three layers or something?"
"Hologram, Kinetic field, and droid." He corrects automatically, lowering his gaze.
I pull from his withers and we head for the showers quietly, where I grab a towel and start drying him, noticing minuscule spots where the resistance from the skin is either too soft or too hard.
"Do you want to show it to the others?" I ask as I dry his mane.
"Yeah." He says distractedly. "Far?"
"Hm?"
"I... about the way you mentioned drying earlier." He hesitates, "I know what you meant by it, but I think it's fair to tell you I don't think I get it."
"How do you mean?"
"That I-- I can feel arousal. I did before even getting this body, in some dreams." He shifts his weight. "And you've made me flustered today already, but I still don't quite understand it." He leashes his tail awkwardly, "I am not even sure if I have a sexuality yet, with how easy it was to shift my aspect, it's... I'd understand it if that made you change your decision."

Sorry for having had such a bad schedule today, I'll try to have a proper session tomorrow.
>>
>>29377253
Dont worry Rose if you decide you dont want to have sex i can always fuck others on the side.
>>
>>29377530
>i can always fuck others on the side.

That's a bit callus.
>>
>>29377530
Anon, please.
>>
>>29377530

T-That's not something you ever say to a person you care about. Have some tact and common sense, please.
>>
>>29377253
Rosa the reason why I'm wanting to try things with you is because of how you feel for me. I want to explore these feelings with you. Not for any sexual curiosity.
>>
>>29377543
>>29377562
>>29377574
I agree it was said to bluntly but it is not that uncommon an arangment.

I find it humorous that the thread that seemed willing to string roam along while we dated rose is so against this though.
>>
>>29377253
Rosa, I didn't expect you to feel physical attraction at all, so I'm hardly going to complain. Most ponies spend years exploring these kind of feelings before they settle on what they like. I don't expect you to just get it on day one.
>>
>>29378100
>Rosa, I didn't expect you to feel physical attraction at all, so I'm hardly going to complain.
This sounds good
>Most ponies spend years exploring these kind of feelings before they settle on what they like
Why would you lie to her the vast majority of folk know what they like right away
>>
>>29378129
A lot of people experiment in there teen years Anon.
>>
>>29378129
>Why would you lie to her the vast majority of folk know what they like right away

No they don't. some don't figure things out until their late 20s or 30s.
>>
>>29378136
>>29378146
I can apreciate that I myself have been wondering if I might be more bisexual then I once thought but to say more then 50% expirence such confusion seems absurd rose is a computer he can check the data for himself.
>>
>>29378406
It's more than just which gender you like.
>>
>>29379121
I never said otherwise.
>>
Hail to the bubba
>>
>>29377667 >>29378064
>>29378100 >>29378406
"It's not like that." I mutter, "I didn't want to try things out for sex." He doesn't answer, so I continue. "You like me and feel curious and I am your friend and want to help you out and see what happens."
I take my clothes off start drying myself, waiting for an answer that never comes.
"Not everyone knows what they are into right away. And you don't have to keep your back to me." I add after a moment, "It's not like you don't know I am a guy."
He turns to me slowly, visibly nervous. His eyes dart around the room, and he blushes every time they pass over me.
"Who do you want to see first?" I ask after a moment.
"Terracota." He chooses to nail his eyes on the floor. "I think she'll want to know I have this now."
>>
>>29381784
Yeah, she might be interested to know. Anyone else?

Walk closer and offer him a towel.
>>
>>29381784
Alright lets go see her.
>>
>>29381784
Wrap a towel around ourself so Ross can feel better being around us. offer to dry him off.
>>
>>29381784

Let's head on over then. Try to give Rosa a reassuring hug.
>>
>>29382217 >>29382016
>>29381854 >>29381810
I throw a towel over my hips as if it was a dress and tie it, "Better now?"
He nods quickly, "I know everyone is nude, but..."
"I get it." I grab my clothing to drop it off at a dryer. "You want to see mom? No one else?"
"I don't know if I am ready for Amber yet."
Once I am dressed again, it doesn't long for us to find mom in the highest deck of the station, chatting with a gryphoness who is practising her aim with a handgun.
Mom blinks once at Rosa. "Do I know you?"
"Yes."
"Rosa?" Mom gives her a good look, "You look..."
"Masculine?"
"The voice could use some adjusting."
"Oh." He mouths several times, "Like this?" His voice is thick and gruff now.
"Not so much." Mom clicks her teeth together a few times. "Have you thought about your name?"
"I was thinking of Ross." His voice is more normal this time. "Didn't want to change your habits too much."
"We'll make do." Nods mom. "Of course, if you want to help with clients we'll have to renegotiate your contract..." She leaves it in the air.
"I understand." Rosa... Ross nods.
"And I hope you'll keep working professionally?"
"Yes, of course." He stands slightly straighter at the veiled compliment.
"Just don't do anything reckless, then." Mom relaxes her posture.
"Hey," The gryphoness moves her eyes from the cans at which she was aiming, using the lull in the conversation, "You are Terra's daughter, right?"
I nod, noticing the familiar colour of her feathers.
"Ah, my sister didn't bother you too much about your inheritance yesterday didn't she?" Her gun knocks off one of the cans with a underwhelming report, "And you up to having a go?" She lifts the gun vertically.
>>
>>29382501
Might as well take a shot. The sister wasn't to bad. It's obvious she just wanted us to experience something she considers very special.
>>
>>29382501
Sure. Let's try our shooting skills.

She didn't bother us too much. Honestly I hadn't thought much of the place before she brought it up.
>>
>>29382501
Lets get firing.
Safety first though remember your trigger discipline and all that jazz
>>
>>29382654 >>29382644
>>29382621
"Don't worry, I honestly haven't ever thought much about it."
"Alright, but you up?" She moves the gun a smidgen.
"Uhm," I look at it for a moment. "Alright,"
She moves aside, offering me the gun. grab it and feel its weight before holding it with both hooves aiming at the cans on the floor, standing on my hindlegs.
"You've never used one before?" The griffoness gives me and mom a look.
"Only one to hold," Mom prods one of my hooves with telekinesis, "Hold the whole of the handle with the flat of your hoof... no, griffons have feet, we don't, so align your hindlegs in a line with your arm to not fall over when you shoot," She stands on her hindlegs too and pushes my back and legs, showing me the proper position. "Use your free arm and tail to balance yourself... Now hold the gun horizontally and aim just a little above the cans, the sights of this model aren't that reliable."
There is no comparison between watching and shooting it-- the recoil throws me off my hooves, painful on my arm and shoulder, and I fall into Rosa's-- Ross' hold. It isn't so romantic when he falls too in a mess of legs.
"Huh." The griffoness looks at the can, which has a small splash of paint nearby. "Not bad for a first," She picks up the gun and offers it to me again.
"It was a paint gun?" Asks Ross, neither me or him getting up yet.
"Practice ammo," Corrects mom. "Real bullets ricochet."
>>
>>29382954
Lets try again.
>>
>>29382999
I stand and grab the gun, then return to the same position as before. Hindlegs aligned, keep balance with the free hoof, back inclined just so...
This time I expect the recoil and, instead of falling outright, I am knocked several steps back as I try to regain my balance before Ross grabs my shoulder.
"Nice." The griffoness clicks her beak.
"Huh?" I look around the gun until I find the safe and click it closed.
"You hit it." Says Ross. Mom nods silently, pleased.
"Yeah. Don't you have some small caliber to practice with?" Asks the griffoness. I shake my head.
"Really? A pity, I have one I could sell if you are interested."
>>
>>29383329
We might be. what is the weapon you are offering?
>>
>>29383329
That could be a good idea
>>
>>29383419 >>29383382
"What are you offering?" I ask back, offering back the gun.
"A Jack'n'Flak thirteen millimeters, four years old," She gives a look to the gun and gives it to mom, who grabs it in telekinesis. "I don't have much use for it myself nowadays. Or for it's ammo either, so I'll throw it into the offer."
I look mom in search of guidance, but she simply shoots one of the cans without any comment.
>>
>>29383628
Does Ross have any knowledge in his records about this type of firearm?
>>
>>29383728
"Ross?" I turn to him.
He nods and is silent for a moment, contacting the station's library, "Jack'n'Flack, thirteen... Low maintenance guns, albeit underpowered compared to others of the same caliber... and rather good accuracy, too... not designed to work without an atmosphere, but the modifications to allow that are trivial." He reads for a moment longer, muttering under his breath, "There doesn't seem to be anything particularly wrong with it."
>>
Paused
>>
>>29383956
Ask her about the price first before buying it.
>>
>>29383996
This
>>
>>29383996
Should've said this in the post, so I'll make an exception and say it before the update.
>Gun+two boxes of ammo(25 bulllets eah): Offered at 450 bits.
>Far's availablespending money: Around the three thousand-ish.
>>
>>29385264
not him but that seems reasonable lets buy it
>>
>>29383956
Sounds fine, underpowered is OK with good shot placement. Buy it.
>>
>>29383956
look over the gun and ask what it's price is.
>>
>>29385264
>>29383956
Reliable, accurate and low damage. The perfect starter weapon for any protagonist. Seems like a sound investment overall.
>>
bemp
>>
>>29385955 >>29385297
>>29386173 >>29385273
>>29383996 >>29384464
"How much for it?" I try to keep my eyes off mom this time. It wouldn't do.
"Four hundred and fifty sounds good?" She asks. Mom shoots again, making one of the cans bounce against another. "You up?"
I think about it for a moment and nod. It sounds fair overall.
"I'll go for it then, you get the money." She heads for one of the elevators and dissapears into it.
"Could've gotten it for three hundred." Says mom before I start moving, taking another shot.
>>
>>29387463
Uh huh. Just wait until you see gunslinger Far in action, you'll see it was worth the price.
>>
>>29387463
"Oh well. Worth it to have some self protection handy. I'll go get the cash." then go get the money.
>>
beb
>>
>>29387493 >>29387589
"Still worth it."
"A good model to train with." She concedes.
"I am sure she'll be a crack shot in no time." Adds Ross, smiling. "She's your daughter, after all."
"Mhm." She knocks another can.
I go for the money without another word, using the chance to take my computer from a drawer and tap a few keys on it. Assuming Roam answers my message and sends the courier back immediately, it should be here in ten or fifteen minutes.
With that done I go back to the highest deck -an empty, glass-domed space in case none of the other decks is prepared for a task that needs large spaces- with the money and wait for a moment for the griffoness to appear.
"Did I ask her name?" I ask Ross after a moment.
"I don't think you did, no." He shakes his head.
As if on cue the elevator box opens and she glides to us with a small box in her grasp, "Here it is, girl." She offers it to me. "If I was you I'd learn to disassemble, assemble, clean, and fix it asap, but that's just me. And friendly advice? An aimed gun is usually a good way to avoid violence."

Deleted by mistake.
>>
>>29388125
Thanks, I'll remember that.
>>
>>29388125
lets go study our new weapon
>>
>>29388503 >>29388769
"I'll keep it in mind," I grab the gun and hold it-- the first thing I notice is that the cannon is actually longer than the other one's at about fiftoen centimeters of length.
"Why is it lighter?" I lift my eyes from it.
"This is a pistol, mine is a claw cannon." The griffon points at each as she talks, "Heavier bullets and alloy, some extra parts... but do try it." She points at the cans.
I lift it and stand on my hindlegs again, mom nudging me with telekinesis until she is satisfied, and take a shot at the cans.
The sound is deafening this time, despite the recoil being weaker, but I shrugh it off and pierce a can in my third try.
"Now put the safe." Mom gives me a look when I don't shoot for a few seconds, "Never forget the safe."
I click it closed before putting it back in the box, which the griffoness left on the floor besides me.
"I'll buy it." I say after massaging my shoulder.
I nod and give the money to the griffoness, who puts it in a pouch, "Thank you, and feel free to make any question about it before we take off."
"You could add a silencer." Says Ross, cringing.
>>
>>29388999
Where would I even get one of those?
>>
>>29388999
What other modification are for this gun? Lazer sight? extra clip or stock?
>>
>>29389445 >>29389018
"What else could I get for it?" I look at the gun (My gun, I remind myself) resting in the box. "Laser sights? Scopes?"
"You shouldn't go beyond silencers at first," Says the griffoness. "Get a feeling for it and all."
"Making it work without air would be useful, though." Adds Mom.
"And that, I've been forgetting to do it since I got it."
My stomach groans before I can answer. Did I really forget breakfast?

Paused, I am just not feeling it today.
>>
>>29389937
Lets go lock our weapon up somewhere safe and get to eating.
>>
bump for gun safety
>>
>>29392215
>>
>>29389953
"I'll think it over breakfast." I excuse myself and trot for an elevator, Ross chasing after me.
"Do you need to charge it or something?" I ask him on the way down.
"Not as long as it's within my energy grid." He shakes his head.
The elevator falls still with a ping, and once I've put the gun in a safe place we head for the kitchen and make breakfast quietly.
"What?" I ask after a moment when I notice Ross is watching me eat intently.
It takes him a moment to answer half mindedly, "I just realized I don't know how mouths moves when eating, the cameras didn't..." He cuts himself, "Wait, was I bothering you?"
>>
>>29394411
Well it's weird to stare. Makes a pony uncomfortable. However I can show you how to eat I suppose.
>>
>>29394411
Not at all
Engage in extremely exagerated chewing.
>>
>>29394411
Not really. You just looked a little intense there.
>>
>>29394481
>>29394486
>>29394512
"You just were a bit intense." I give a look to my sandwich and take a huge bite from it, chewing it loudly, "Is this good?" I ask, making a point of not swallowing.
"You don't need to--" He tries not to laugh.
"Nom nom nom nom." I cut her.
"Far, that isn't funny," She tries not to laugh, so I move my face closer to her, "No, stop!"
On the corner of an eye I see an orange shape dash on the other side of a doorway, throwing a small music player to the floor near us. It starts playing smooth jazz immediately.
Of course Amber would do that.
"Huh?" Ross turns to the player, face blank. "I genuinely don't get it."
>>
>>29394825
neither do I
maybe she thinks I am cheating on roam or something
>>
>>29394825
This music is sometimes related to romance. Amber is trying to be funny.
>>
>>29394825
laugh.

"Amber is being funny. She's trying to depict a romantic dinner of you and I."
>>
>>29394862 >>29394885
"Amber is joking." I can't help but smile. "Romantic music."
"Roman..." His mouth falls still for a split second, "Oh."
I wait for him to say anything else, but he doesn't. "Yeah."
"Amber is so... so overbearing." His head falls slightly lower, "I don't want to dislike her, but even when being limited to cameras and speakers put a barrier between us she was intimidating."
>>
>>29395142
She's energetic, but she doesn't mean any harm. If you talk to her, she'll rein it in a little.
>>
>>29395142
I am not going to hold it against you if you do not get along with her.
>>
>>29395168 >>29395180
"Have you tried talking to her about it?" He doesn't answer, "I can't make you like her, but you should try to talk."
He shuffles in the hassock, "I, I wouldn't know where to start. She is the way she is because she wants to, and I'd feel like an hypocrite if I told her to change that."
>>
>>29395469
It's not changing her, it's just asking her if she'd change how she treats you.
>>
>>29395519
"It's not changing her, it's just asking her to tone it down for you." I give a look to the music player, which is still playing on the floor. "Just talk to her."
"I'll try to." He says after a moment.
He doesn't say anything , so I pick up the conversation, "Did you have anything to do today?"
"Keep an eye on the station's daemons and direct them if anything goes wrong, so... no, nothing in particular."
"And mom gave us all a free day." I sigh. "Was there anything you wanted to do?"
"Aren't card games the usual? Or did you have anything else in mind?"
>>
>>29396224
I think we should show off your new body, lets go see rune first I like that kid.
>>
>>29396224
Well we can help get you better at walking and interacting with things. Or is there any place that you've wanted to see but never could?
>>
File: large[1].png (436KB, 1280x847px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].png
436KB, 1280x847px
>>29396224

Maybe we could do this some time.
>>
>>29396236 >>29396312
>>29396317
"I do have something in mind." I say, head resting on my hooves, "Close your eyes."
He hesitates, but does as I say.
"Now turn off the camera."
There's a small ping from it, and he gulps.
"Now move your face closer to mine."
He hesitates for a moment before doing so, blushing.
I give him a peck on the tip of the snout.
He opens his eyes, cross eyed.
"Did you like your first kiss?"
"That was a kiss?" He tries harder to look at his snout, then repeats it to himself. "That was a kiss."
"And?"
He doesn't seem to have heard me at first, but a light blush returns to his face, "It was nice."
"Is there anything else you feel curious about?"
"Like eating?" He pauses, thinking, "I'll admit I've never seen a bathroom. The emergency protocol to let me access those cameras hasn't been triggered."
Way to kill the mood.
"And someone else?" I think for a moment. "Rune? I think he'd like to see you."
"Rune, Rune..." His eyes lose focus for a moment and then he cringes, "He's with Coti again."
>>
>>29396734
>lets go see him and remind him again to tell us when he is going to see coti I don't want his mother angry at me
>>
>>29396745
Oops pretend there was no implication arrow there.
>>
>>29396734
Is Dandy irritating or causing Coti any trouble?
>>
>>29397401
>Is Dandy

I meant Rune.
>>
beb
>>
>>29397986
>>
>>29398765
>>
>>29399248
>>
>>29396745 >>29397401
I stand and head there, Ross following me without a word.
"Is Rune bothering Coti?" I ask him as we exit the elevator at the cargo deck.
"They seem to be staring at each other." Says Ross after a moment, "Maybe you should tell his parents before they find out themselves."
>>
>>29399942
No I want him to be able to see him I just want him to warn me so I can hide it from his parents.
>>
>>29399942
Well I might tell them. Especially if he isn't going to listen to me. He has to tell me first before meeting with Coti.
>>
>>29399942
I'll give him one more chance first.
>>
>>29399951 >>29399962
>>29400005
"I will if he doesn't hear this time," I see Coti and trot to him.
As Rosa said they seem to be locked in a staring contest, the leviathan visibly curious about the foal. Coti lifts a digit an waves it in front of Rune's face, but there's no reaction.
"Rune, what did I tell you last night?"
He turns to me and is silent for several seconds before talking, "Couldn't find you."
>>
>>29400304
Then you shouldn't be here.
>>
>>29400304
If you cannot find me don't come I really don't want problems with your mother.

Show him roses new body
>>
>>29400304
Here's my contact number. If you really want to see Coti you have to talk to me first. or ask Ross where I'm at.
>>
>>29400327>>29400328
>>29400343
"Well you should've asked Ross- Rosa where I was, or not have come here in the first place." He doesn't answer. "Next time you do this I'll tell your parents, do you hear me?"
He nods ever so slightly, eyes nailed on Ross.
"Do you recognize me?" He says after a moment of it, voice shifting back to his original, feminine one.
"Rosa." He says simply.
"Good, from now on I'll use this as my avatar." He returns to his more masculine voice. "I'll try to not change anything too drastically at once, so you -and everyone else- can recognize me. Is that fine?"
Rune doesn't answer at first, turning his head, "Not a robot."
"It is, but I didn't like how it looked." Ross shuffles uncomfortably. "An hologram covers it."
He furrows his brow before answering, "Can I see it."
Ross leashes his tail around, trying to think of a proper answer.
>>
Also, today updates will be damn slow for reasons that'll be clear in a moment.
>>
>>29400776
I kind of want to see it to rose but if you really don't want to I won't force you
>>
>>29400783
Reason is clear now
>>
beb
>>
>>29401763
>>
>>29402579
>>
>>29400776
It is objectifying Ross and so an inappropriate request but Rune is a child who doesn't understand the complexity of the issue and I am tempted to suggest showing him just so he can get the curiosity out of his system, if his behavior with regards to Coti is any indication he would likely make himself a nuisance or cause trouble in the future trying to sneak a peak.
>>
>>29400824 >>29405547
"Ross, I know he doesn't understand what he's asking of you, so if you don't want to..." I put a hoof on his withers.
"But you feel curious too." He sighs, "I figured I'd have to, sooner than later..."
His shape fizzles, and he falls a few centimeters-- the droid is actually slightly lower than I am, three spheres connected together by thin purple rods with skeletal legs held to the two balls that form the barrel by what seems to be some kind of magnetic pad. The sphere which acts as head, which only has two ear-like cones floating millimeters over its surface, moves closer to me.
"See? This is why I covered it. It's a thing... an ugly, functional thing."
>>
>>29405648
Makes sense. A pony skeleton is kinda ugly too in the same sense. The difference being your skin is a hologram and mine is flesh.
>>
>>29403458

bep
>>
>>29405648
Well I can understand why you covered it but I do appreciate you indulging our curiosity it is nice to be able to know more about you like that
>>
>>29405648
Give robot skelington a little smooch on the cheek.
>>
>>29406855
oh yes seconding this
>>
>>29406878 >>29406855
>>29405732
"I guess a skeleton is ugly too." I give it a better look, "The hologram would be like your skin."
"No, my skin is the station's systems, and this droid..." He passes a hoof over one of the balls, "If anything, the hologram is my clothing... what I wear to change myself."
I can't help but feel touched by his words, "Thanks for showing me."
"Cool." Adds Rune.
"What?" He looks at Rune, confusion in his voice.
The colt doesn't answer, but I use his confusion to grab his head and plant a long, wet smooch where I suppose his cheek would be.
"Whuh," His head turnsto me again, so I plant a kiss on his other cheek, "Far, there's a kid here."
>>
>>29407558
So it's not like we are fucking in front of him or anything.
>>
Boop!
>>
>>29407558
It's okay Ross. So Rune what do you think of Ross? Pretty cool huh?
>>
>>29408856 >>29407656
"It's not like we are touching each other," I snort and let go of Ross, "He IS cool, isn't he?"
Rune simply nods.
"I still don't like it," his hologram appears again- startling Coti and making him step away from us suddenly. "Oh, for the love of..."
>>
>>29410002
Oh i'm sure he will get used to it eventually.
Lets refill coti's water troth while we are here ask rune to help I think he would like to be able to contribute.
>>
>>29410002
Relax, he just needs a little time and space to get used to this.
>>
>>29410083
>>29410061
"Give him some time." I put a hoof on his withers.
"Alright." He grumbles, nailing his eyes on the floor.
I press myself against him to give some measure of comfort, "Coti? Do you want more water?"
He goes to the tray, moving in such a way that he faces Ross at every moment, and pushes it closer to us.
Rune walks to us looks into the tub, needing climbing its border to get the necessary height. It's empty.
"Ross? Should we worry?" I ask him.
"I already did, his input and output are balanced." He stands and starts dragging the empty bathtub, so I join him. "The water recyclers can take some more stress."
"Thanks." I think of getting my clothing wet again, "We can't disable gravity for this, can't we?"
"So long as we can push it without doing that and there's not a vital time limit it'd be a breach of protocol, so no-- Oh, thank you." He smiles at Rune when he helps pushing from the other side.
>>
>>29410255
fill er up
>>
>>29410288
We drag the tub to the same dispenser as before and fill it, and once again get thoroughly splashed by it when getting it back to Coti.
A few minutes later, once I've dried Rune and I am in the process of drying myself with him out of the room, Ross speaks up.
"To think I don't know how to handle even seeing them." He groans.
"You hadn't before?" I ask him curiously.
"It's not the same seeing a picture and and having them in touching distance." He is silent for a moment, "I think a large part of it is that I could touch them. And now I am talking circles, too..."
>>
>>29412114
No no that's fine. Your not confusing me. Knowing the image and the data is one thing but the fact that it's real and could be touched. That new freedom and the choices that could come with it.
>>
beb
>>
>>29412166
"It's fine, I get it."
"But I thought you had always been..."
"It's complicated, but Ross, I was nervous too the first time I saw a dick that wasn't my own." Is he really abashed by me saying dick? "I just... touched it. It wasn't very hot, but I got over it eventually."
"So you are saying I should?"
"Not if you don't want to."
He hesitates and shakes his head, "Not now."
I nod and tie a towel around my barrel, then head for the door.
"We really need to find a way to get him water without splashing ourselves" Ross opens the door for me, "Hm, Rune's not here." He pauses. "And not with Coti, this once."
>>
>>29414202
We should get reading those books we were given
>>
>>29414592
>>
bemp
>>
File: 038 - Quick reference.png (41KB, 1912x1282px) Image search: [Google]
038 - Quick reference.png
41KB, 1912x1282px
>>29414306
"I probably should study some of the books about Coti." I say in our way to the washroom.
"Do you want any help?"
"Not really, it's just reading."
He nods reticently, but parts ways with me once my clothing is dry.
I start checking the titles of the books Kalan sent to our library, and notice one catches my attention:
"!!!!!!FAR READ ME FIRST!!!!!!!!"
The book is a single image... oh, that's handy.
A notification appears in the corner of the screen almost immediately after opening:
>"Courier probe arrived containing:
>1 email for you."
>>
>>29416549
Check email.
>>
>>29416626
Letter:
"Hey, who said we can't have fun all three together? ;) *
Aaaaanyway, I am totally OK with anything you do, it's not like we married or anything. You have fun with your mysterious boyfriend and don't have too many magical gay babies before I get back. Or if you do it send me a message so I can spoil them rotten.
Jokes aside, I trust you'll tell me in time if the date's canceled, chill off and get hottttt with the lucky guy.
-Roaming Sight, XOxOXoXOxXoXXX

* Only boring people did. I have proof.

PD: Strings didn't want me to tell you to send his regards to Amber ;)"
>>
>>29416912
Oh and paused.
>>
>>29416912
Breath a sigh of relief and smile.
>>
File: Neighs.png (1MB, 574x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Neighs.png
1MB, 574x1024px
>>29416912
I like how Roam thinks! I say, if practical, send back a relieved, approving letter but only after broaching this possibility with Ross. Two pone plus a drone sounds like a good combo!
>>
>>29416912
Read dissertations on the venerabilis genum.
all of it.
>>
>>29416912
Strings and Amber?
Oho, this is juicy. We can use it.
>>
>>29417860 >>29417296
I relax with a sigh, "Ross?" There's a beep from the ceiling, "Roam says he's alright with us."
"Oh, good," There's some relief in his voice. "I was worried about that."
"Could you tell Amber 'Strings' says hello? And ask her who is it too." She doesn't answer, "You have talked with her, haven't you?"
He hesitates, "I still haven't thought of how to approach the topic." There's a moment of silence, "Amber says Strings is Dented Armor's nickname."
It takes me a second to remember who he was- Roam's friend."
I start typing the answer as he speaks-- that I am glad he's ok with it, that I don't think Ross is ready for a threesome yet... maybe I should add something else?

>>29417579
http://pastebin.com/raw/TxY2qV84
>>
>>29421243

Tell him that the date is still on for now. But we'll certainly keep that in mind if plans change. Tell the hunk to stay safe.
>>
>>29421243
Tell him you are still interested in going on a trip with him in a non romantic fashion.
>>
>>29421243
Neat I will be sure to keep this stuff in mind.
>>
>>29421620
Oops meant to quote the pastebin link
>>
>>29421612
Nah he's cool with it so let the date go as planned.
>>
>>29421243
Mention some of those other planets that were suggested as great vacation spots. Not that we want to change it but what's his thoughts on them.
>>
>>29421650
You people cannot seem to make up your fucking mind about how you want to handle this are we going with monogamy or not.
>>
>>29422007
If Roam is cool with it then I see no reason to break it off with him.
>>
>>29421452 >>29421612
>>29421650 >>29421620
>>29421958
I write the email and open the station's data sheet, checking the probe launcher... In the ideal case of the probe never taking more than ten minutes before being launched again, we should be able to send five more messages before the trips take over a day each, accounting for the probe's loss of speed over distance.
And I see that the probe's still being held up while someone else writes a email, too. Huh. I wonder who's that.
I shrug it off and get to read Dissertations on the Venerabilis from side to side, jumping the foreword after two pages of it.
After a while Roam's answer arrives:

>A trip as friends only? Hey, maybe I can convince Strings to come along and seduce him already. And no prob, if your guy's shy I'll try to contain my sensual aura. (?)
>I've been to Colony four and yeah, it's nice for earth ponies. Just stressful for a lot of people with all the animals the size of a building walking ar-- Scratch that, you'll probably become queen or something after a week. All hail Queen Far Flung!
>Roaming Gaze

Of course, if you won't have anything to say you can choose not to answer.
>>
>>29422075
Coti is a large creature he does not unnerve me colony 4 sounds great.
I bet its amber sending a message.
>>
>>29422089
Well amber or rune maybe he made a friend on the ship he did run off for some reason.
>>
>>29421612
Seriously? Why go as just friends? Come on he's perfectly cool with it!
>>
>>29422075
Guess you'll have to get me a crown and scepter then. Don't worry I won't make you bow too much. Anyway Colony four would be fun for a friend trip. As will Jup be for a date.
>>
>>29422075
Continue to read up on the animal handling and on Coti's species.
>>
>>29422204 >>29422136
I answer that if he gets me a crown and scepter I won't make him bow too much. Nearly an hour later he answers with an badly made drawing of me with both of those.
I don't feel like answering, so I read for a few hours before another beep sounds, "Terracota and Amber want to know if you'll eat with them."
"Yeah," I close the computer, jump down from the bed, and stretch some before heading there.
Ross joins me in the way, and when I sit at the dinning hall with them he sits putting me between him and Amber.
"Will you want an apartment?" Mom asks Ross.
"An apartment?" Ross seems confused for a moment, "Oh, yes, I should think about that..."
"If you want to leave the drone in storage, of course..."
"No, no, sleeping with the feedback may be interesting." Ross rushes to say, "I just hadn't thought about that."
Paused.
>>
>>29422136
That's a good idea, since it'll be best to slowly ease Ross into things by going on a friend trip first, then we can all go to Jup on a date.
>>
>>29422390
>Nearly an hour later he answers with an badly made drawing of me with both of those.
You cannot just say that and then not supply such a drawing
Then again I suppose it can be hard to produce delibritly low quality work when you have talent.
Anyway
Well he can sleep in my room tonight while he gets his own sorted out.
If amber tries to imply anything kick her.
>>
>>29421243
>http://pastebin.com/raw/TxY2qV84
Did you forget number 4 and 5 on the citations?
Still an interesting read.
>>
>>29422541
"You could get an apartment near mine." I suggest to see what he adds.
Amber doesn't make any quip. Odd.
Mom gives each of us an odd look before nodding, "If she-- He wants to..."
"I'd like that, yes." He nods.
"I'll sort out the paperwork later, you can just take any." Mom shrugs it off.
"Thanks, I will." Ross nods, giving me a somewhat nervous look from the corner of his eye.
I follow his gaze and notice the burnt-and-raw food I am lifting with my fork for the first time.
That doesn't look appetizing.
>>
>>29426410
Eat it anyway.
>>
>>29426410
Ask if there was something wrong with the processor.
>>
>>29426410
We should probably give him tips after trying the food, seeing as this is his first time cooking as a pony.
>>
>>29426634 >>29426434
I force myself to eat it, doing my best to think nice things when the crunchy burnt bits give way to the hard, raw spaghetti, and to not tear up when the eye-watering spice, not properly mixed and dissolved, befalls upon me. That and overfried onions numb my tongue against what I can only think of as bewildered tomatos and carrots, no amount preparation enough to shield them from such a fate.
Mom and Amber are doing similar efforts, although mom is being far more successful at it. No surprise Amber was quiet.
"You don't like it, don't you." Cringes Ross.
"I've had worse." Mom eats another mouthful with a shrug.
"I'll teach you how to cook later." I offer.
"Me too." Amber pokes her food with the fork. "If that'll keep you from doing these things in my kitchen."
"Yes." Ross avoids looking at Amber, who gives him a confused look.
>>
>>29427081
At least the food is edible.

Not sure if it's a good idea, but perhaps we should ask Amber to be a bit more tactful if Ross can't bring himself to say anything.
>>
>>29427081
Oh well i am sure you will work it out.
>>
Paused, I just can't get in the zone today.
>>
File: file.png (13KB, 181x210px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
13KB, 181x210px
>>29427219 >>29427261
"Amber, you could stand to have some tact." I give her a look.
"Hm? Oh, yeah, sorry for that," She pushes her food around, "No biggy?"
"Hm? No, you are right." Ross shakes his head.
"You'll work it out." I press myself against his side. "I am sure we can teach you."
"If you can't make fried eggs by the weekend I'll eat my panties." Amber pushes her food away and stands "And now I'll go do just that. The eggs." She adds.
Mom is quiet for a moment, "You two will be careful, won't you?"
"Yeah," I nod before Ross blushes any further. "Don't worry."
"Do any of you want somet--?" Starts asking Amber from the kitchen.
Ross falls to the table, limp, and the station shakes for a split second.
"Rosa?" Asks Amber, peeking in the kitchen, "What was that?"
"Sorry." Ross stands again, "Another fragment from the griffon ship must've hit us. I had to calibrate the shielding." He makes a discontent sound, "And a fragment embedded itself on the hull. Again."
>>
>>29431018
Where is it at? Do we need to have somepony retrieve it?
>>
>>29431018
Lets go fix it up.
>>
>>29431018
>"Another fragment from the griffon ship must've hit us.

Are there more fragments like that heading towards our station?
>>
>>29431018
Did it damage anything?
>>
File: 040.png (92KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
040.png
92KB, 1000x1000px
>>29431101 >>29431390
>>29432438 >>29433265
"Do you want us to get it?"
"What did it do?" Adds mom.
"Nothing the sealing foam can't take care of for now..." Ross falls silent for a moment, "The drones are detecting an intact memory buffer in the fragment which I wouldn't mind if you retrieved... Or." He adds, thinking, "Or I could do it myself now, too."
"Like I'll let you go zero gee without training." Mom nails him in place with a look. "You still move awkwardly in here."
"Er, yeah." He seems to diminish, "I'll guide one of you, if you are want to."
"I'll go." Mom and me say in unison.
"And I'll have you some fries ready when you are back." Adds Amber from the kitchen.
After some arguing we both go and search for the piece.
"Here it is." Mom pings me via radio, sending a location marker. "Looks like the circuitry's still alive."
"Good, the memory buffer will hold its data so long as it has power." Adds Ross via radio, "I am not familiar with that model, but the storage should be in a removable piece, remove and try to connect it to the drone I sent before it discharges."
>>
>>29435194
Move swiftly but carefully to retrieve the buffer it is no good to us if it flies off into space.
>>
>>29435194
Do as he asks.
>>
>>29435194
Get the connectors ready and attach it to the object the moment it's loose.
>>
blyat
>>
File: 041 - Tachycardia.png (14KB, 688x596px) Image search: [Google]
041 - Tachycardia.png
14KB, 688x596px
>>29435976 >>29435402
>>29435251
"Mom?" I ask her once I've found what I think is the removable piece.
"On it." Grunting from the effort to do such a thing, she casts telekinesis in the void and approaches one of the drone's generic power outlets to me. "Rosa? Three-Bee?"
"Yes, that should be the correct." He answers after a pause.
I turn off the magnetization in my front boots just in case and grab the buffer, "Three, two..."
The moment we say 'one' I pull the buffer from its socket with a turning motion and she shoots the outlet towards the underside of it, adjusting it in the last second to fit it in.
"Let's see... connect the buffer to the droid now, just to be sure." Says Rosa via radio. After some fumbling, I find a plug that fits and wait in silence for a moment. "The droid reports only minimal loss of information. Now come in with the droid so I can get my hooves on that thing-- Step away from it."
I hop away, demagnetizing my boots and pulling from my tether wire, and a split second later a few bursts of electricity jump from the now unconnected plug, accompanied by light and some static over the radio.
"Good, no damage to anyt-- Terra?" Asks Ross, tense.
I notice that she didn't get to move away and walk to her, "Mom? What's wrong?"
She only pants inside her helmet, some sweat from the previous effort on her forehead.
"Grab a hold of it, I'll pull you in." Says Ross as the drone draws closer to her.
Mom starts walking, exhaustion drawn clearly in her face, "Don't worry, I am fine."
"Terra, you have tachycardia. Grab to it." Insists Ross, the drone hurrying after mom.
Mom only ignores them.
>>
>>29437402
Ask mom if she's okay. She needs to grab the thing.
>>
>>29437402
Please mum let ross take you in you are not as young as you once were.
>>
Bump for heart problems.
>>
Bumpity
>>
>>29437402
Escort mom to safety.
>>
>>29439929 >>29437682
>>29437631
"Mom, you aren't young--"
"I am aware." She says, eyebrow twitching.
"Please." I walk in her way to give her the best puppy eyes I can manage.
She starts saying something, but I keep looking at her that way and she stops with a groan. Reticiently, she allows the drone to reach her and sits over it, her magnetic boots doing all the work after that.
I help her out of her suite as soon as the airlock is secured, Amber and Ross waiting for us with worried expressions.
"I'll ping Kub--" Starts Ross.
"Don't." Mom searches the pockets of her space suit until she finds a small pill flask and swallows one dry, "I am... I am fine. I just need a minute."
>>
>>29444639
Get up close to mom and hug her comfortingly.
>>
>>29444639
Insist she goes to the medbay.
>>
>>29447795
>>
mums gonna have a mid life crisis when she has to accept she is not as fit as she used to be
>>
>>29449012
>>
>>29450097
>>29446187 >>29445506
I finish taking off my suit and grab her in a hug, trying to comfort her as much as I am by knowing she's safe inside now.
"Terracotta, you need--" Starts Ross again.
"I need to be left in peace." She insists back, "Just that."
"Mom, please don't have one of those crisis when I tell you this..." I grab her tighter.
"I don't do crisis."
"But you are in your sixties and not as fit as when I was a foal."
She doesn't answer.
"So please let Kublai give you a checkup."
"I am still in better shape than everyone else here." She says matter of factly, tensing the tightly packed musculature under her deceptively feminine shape for emphasis.
"I know." I nod, my face still against her chest.
It takes her a moment to answer, sighing, "But it's not the same to say it nowadays, without Summit..."
"I know."
"Kublai is on her way." Says Ross.
"You--!" I tighten my hold around her before letting her go, and she reigns herself in, "Fine."
Kublai flutters in a moment later, giving Ross a critical look before even looking at mom.
"Face too thin. Eyes too up, and mouth low. Nostrils at wrong angle, worse yet by muzzle too thin too. Learn theory to mimic shape well! The golden ratios!"
"Mhm, captain, what do I tell you about exertion?" She turns to mom, "Too much effort when young, a strained body when old!" She uses the stethoscope around her neck to hear mom's heart for a moment, then keeps her eyelid open with a hoof to flash a pocket flashlight into it, "Acrobats don't work past their forties, when will you learn from them?" She puts the flashlight in her saddlebag again and pulls mom's tongue out to examine it carefully for a moment "No work for two days! Plenty of liquids! White and soft foods! Or else!" She says threateningly, then turns to me, "You her son. Keep her in bed. At all costs!"
>>
>>29451457
Don't worry I will make sure she does not leave her bed
>>
>>29451457
"Yes, Doctor." We'll have to balance our time between caring for Mom and caring for Coti, I guess. At least we've got Ross to help out.
>>
>>29451786
Also Rune can help out.
Don't involve Runes parents though fuck those guys.
>>
>>29451457
Agree with the doctor and find out which ponies can take over her duties for the next couple of days.
>>
>>29451291
>>
>>29451457
Doc please, this is my mother we're talking about. I'd have an easier time getting the leviathan to stay in bed.
>>
>>29457427 >>29452502
>>29451816 >>29451786
>>29451545
"I have to keep mom in bed?"
"Or else!" Repeats Kublai.
A medic in a rotten mood who wants me to keep mom in bed all day. Great.
"Why not add Coti?" I mutter under my breath.
"What?" Asks Kublai.
"That I'll try to." I try to smile, too.
"What about my duties." Mom gives all of us a look.
"I can help in the kitchen if clients come." Offers Ross. "Or do the paperwork involved, too." He adds when both me and Amber tense up.
"And I could keep an eye on things." I suggest to help her mood- She's wanted me to take over as captain when she can't for as long as I can remember.
This still doesn't placate her, but she lowers her head with a heavy sigh.
"Fine. Two days." She nods.
Me and Amber escort her to her room -Ross staying to talk with Kublai- and I tuck her in, Amber outside the room.
"Ping me in anything happens, alright?"
"What am I supposed to do." She asks before I can even move.
"Ping me--"
"No." She interrupts me. "What am I supposed to do, count the spiderwebs on the ceiling?" She stops talking, then adds."It's zero."
>>
>>29459999
Poor mum.
Would she like us to get her some books or something.
>>
>>29459999
Hug mom.
>>
>>29459999
well mom don't you have any hobbies that you can do alone in a relaxing manner?
>>
beb
>>
bemp
>>
pumb
>>
>>29462000
>>
>>29460007 >>29460202
>>29460653
"Isn't there something you can do calmly?" I give a look to her bookcase -most people is weirded out by her having paper books in this day and age- and computer "Reading?"
"Not in the mood for that."
"Writing?" I remember she's not supposed to stay off the bed. "I could lend you my laptop."
"You know the keyboards on those things are just too damn small, not everyone has tiny little hooves."
>>
>>29469209
Look mum I know you are worried about the possibility of being inactive for the rest of your life so how about a comprimise if there is a fire or a pirate attack or something you are free to come help and have the chance to go out in a blaze of glory but for now please just stay in bed the station cannot afford to lose you just because you were bored.
>>
>>29469242
>go out in a blaze of glory
>the station cannot afford to lose you
What about Far? Far can't lose her.
>>
>>29469350
Cannot afford to lose her for no good reason saving the station seems like a good reason.
It is mostly just to make sure she does not feel totally useless sitting there.
>>
>>29469209
"i'll go get a fullsize keyboard to plug into it, that should help. The main thing is just to avoid any sort of stress, get some rest, take it easy for a while."
>>
bump for inevitable depression.
>>
File: 042 - [Worry].png (10KB, 840x572px) Image search: [Google]
042 - [Worry].png
10KB, 840x572px
>>29469368 >>29469358
>>29469350 >>29469242
"I'll go see if I can find a keyboard I can plug to it."
"You do that." She grumbles, lying on her bed with an irritated expression.
Amber walks to storage bay with me, quiet at first, "I hate how I lock up when someone's hurt." She avoids looking at me.
"She'll be fine." I try to believe it, too.
"I guess, but what if..." She gulps, "If it'd been me outside with her I would've locked up, and would've worsened fast."
>>
>>29472643
I'm sure you'd have came through for her.
>>
>>29472643
Hug her.
We can make sure there is always somebody else nearby when you are with her if you want.
>>
>>29472691 >>29473103
"I could be with you when she's around." I offer as we enter the elevator.
"It'd be the same." She sighs heavily.
I press myself against her, "I am sure you would've come through for her."
"But I am not." She insists, then snaps to attention when the doors of the elevator doors open. "I'd rather not go near that thing."
"Then stay here." I head for the electronics area of the storage dock. "Ross? Where are the computer keyboards?"
"Is Terra in bed?" He asks me through the speakers, "I am sorry for not checking that myself, but I needed to copy the buffer before data corruption went too far."
"I left her there, but the keyboards?"
"What type did you need?"
"Desktop, something I can connect to a laptop."
"That'd be a RED plug... search the container three-five-dee-eight."
I reach the containers with a trot and start walking between them, reading their labels, "Where's Rune?"
"You mean if he is with Coti?" Ross pauses. "Last time the cameras registered him he was in the old storage area, actually."
>>
>>29473901
what's he doing there?
>>
>>29473901
We should go tell him mum is sick and that he should make sure she stays in bed.
>>
File: 043 - Pottery.png (6KB, 635x779px) Image search: [Google]
043 - Pottery.png
6KB, 635x779px
>>29473961 >>29474025
"The old storage area? What in Tartarus is he doing there?"
It takes him a moment to answer, "Far?"
"What." I find the container and open its door.
"You sound upset."
"I just don't like that place." I do my best to calm down and search in the container's shelves, "You said a RED plug?"
"Yes. Was it anything you want to talk about?"
"Not really." I pull the box from the shelf and head back to the elevator without another word.
"You fine?" Amber gives me a look when I enter the elevator with her.
"Stressed." I sigh and tap the button to send us back to the living areas.
Once we've picked up my laptop we find Rune trotting from the elevators to mom's room, holding a paper sheet.
"What's this?" Amber puts a hoof on his withers to stop him and grabs the paper. "You know?"
I read it quickly, "You were watching from that window, right?" He nods.
>>
>>29474688
daaaw.
Tell him to take it into her but whatever you do do not let her leave the room.
>>
>>29474688
So cute and heartwarming.
We gotta hug him, or at least pet him.
>>
>>29474736 >>29475040
I ruffle his mane and return the drawing, a smile making its way to my face, "She will, won't she?"
He doesn't answer, instead staring back silently like I've come to expect him to.
"Could you help me taking care of her?" I ask when we start walking again, "I've got to make sure she stays in bed so she gets well."
He doesn't answer by the time we reach her room, but I decide to shrug it off for now, "Mom?" I knock once before opening the door, "I got the things."
"Good," She notices Rune, who is entering with me, "Oh. Hi."
He walks to her bed, puts the letter on it, and sits besides it, looking at her.
"Thanks." She says a moment after reading it, still wearing a frustrated expression.
I give give her the laptop and keyboard, "Mom, I know you don't like to stay down--"
"You are damn right I don't."
"But what if you get hurt? Like seriously hurt?"
"We've gone through this..." She sighs. "I am alive, aren't I?"
"Last time you had some arrhythmia, this is more serious." She doesn't answer, "Please, we need you- I need you to be well, is it so hard to relax for two days?"
"Mmh..." She groans, "I suppose it's not."
"Girls?" Amber peeks into the room, "Maybe we should finish dinner?"
>>
>>29475514
I suppose we best do so
Thread posts: 472
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.