[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anonfilly Thread: Generic and Clever Title Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 512
Thread images: 151

File: 3434 58u3246.png (526KB, 1280x910px) Image search: [Google]
3434 58u3246.png
526KB, 1280x910px
>Spoonfeed me. What's this thread about?
This thread typically consists of Anon gone Filly, Now he must venture into his new world of being a cute little filly... for the most part.

>What's to be expected?
Fillies, Cuteness, Anon-Tier shenanigans, Bitchy Twilight, desires to be the little filly, some >rape..

>Any Archive of Photos or Stories?
Dropbox (Photos):
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h46ituoalc71wp9/AACmTe3H8s10ArK3-5Q_3juqa?dl=0
Stories:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a4t08j9QfWYnKlivtEHxvvuxHddJy29JOPXuJeQijMY/

>I'm a contributor.
Great! For writers, just let Fauvra or President Clop know, so they add it to the doc. For Artist, Animators, and any other, Store them in the Dropbox for future viewing pleasure.

>I don't like this thread because of reasons.
You'll never know how it is unless you try a dose of filly.

Old mare thread: >>29168433
>>
File: Breeding Material.jpg (273KB, 1541x2183px) Image search: [Google]
Breeding Material.jpg
273KB, 1541x2183px
First for breeding the filly.
>>
File: 1481500303872.png (331KB, 885x1058px) Image search: [Google]
1481500303872.png
331KB, 885x1058px
That chestfluff is MINE
>>
File: PONER.png (625KB, 1254x1736px) Image search: [Google]
PONER.png
625KB, 1254x1736px
>>
>>29230665
Sleep tight, poner
>>
File: 1483234862908.jpg (22KB, 332x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483234862908.jpg
22KB, 332x500px
>>29230587
What the fuck even is this thread

Like do you people actually unironically want to be turned into a child cartoon pony so you can be fucked or "bred" by people from /mlp/ or you yourself fuck an /mlp/ user that has been turned into a little filly? Do you realize how ridiculous that is
This is by far the most degenerate general on /mlp/ I mean it combines fucking pedophilia, transformation, beastiality and/or xenophilia and whatever other fetshes you might have and Tbh I gagged a lil bit upon discovering this thread
Please consider psychiatric help and reevaluate your life of you unironically browse this general and look at anon filly pictures
>>
>>29230676
>posters: 4
>replies: 5

Hmm...
>>
>>29230665
Sleep right, boner. You've worked twice already tonight.
>>
>>.29230676
What the fuck even is this thread

Like do you people actually unironically _____ so you can be _____ or _____ or you yourself _____? Do you realize how ridiculous that is
This is by far the most degenerate _____ I mean it combines fucking _____, _____, _____ and/or _____ and whatever other _____ you might have and Tbh I gagged a lil bit upon discovering this thread
Please consider psychiatric help and reevaluate your life of you unironically browse this general and look at _____

What can we do with this?
>>
>>29230852
verb
adjective
adjective
adjective
noun
noun
noun
noun
noun (plural)
noun
noun
>>
>>29230852
>What can we do with this?
paste it into other threads
>>
I want progress on that one story where anonfilly is adopted by lyra and bonbon. :c
>>
>>29230953
and i want thatguym8 to continue anon colt
>>
>>29230676
oh boy, it seems this has become new copypasta.
>>
waiting for Applenon
>>
>>29230969
Same, that's my favourite story from the old days of these threads and it was really great. He seems to have just disappeared or something, though. Same with STAND PROUD. I even checked the archives, as long as he was namefagging he was in here posting his story or posting in general, then he just suddenly vanished.
>>
nyx and anonfilly

BRUTALLY PEGGING ALL THE BOYS AT SCHOOL WITH THEIR FUTA DICKS BECAUSE ALICORN MAGIC
>>
>>29214520
>You are roused from a much needed rest as you feel the ground beneath you drop slightly
>Jolting awake you stumble on your newly acquired hooves and land face first on the ground
>Rubbing your face you feel a hoof help pull you up
>Looking to the source you spot Twilight sitting beside where you just were looking slightly concerned
>Taking in the rest of your surroundings you notice that you are now on a train
>Grumbling and rubbing the sleep from your eyes you pull yourself back up onto the seat
"Twilight? Where the hell am I?"
>"Good morning to you too Anon, as for where you are, this is the Friendship Express"
>Hearing this you do a double take on Twilight, trying to gauge whether or not she's messing with you
>Realizing that she's 200% serious you have to hold back the urge to gag
>First the Princess of Friendship, then the Princess of Love, and now the Friendship Express
>At this rate you're gonna be greeted by puppies and rainbows at the end of this ride
>Which raises another question
"Where are you taking me exactly? Last I remember we were in that stable that you lot call a castle"
>This earns you a disgruntled look and annoyed scrunch from Twilight
>"Look Anon, I know this is a lot to take in, I do, but you could at least try to be a bit nicer"
>"Hey count your blessings Twilight."
>Looking to the side you spot Tin approaching the two of you, drink in hand
>"I haven't seen him warm up to anyone this quickly since I've met him. I think he likes you"
>Glaring at your smug bipedal companion he sits himself across from you and Twilight taking a sip from his drink
"Tin, do me a favor and jump in front of this train"
>Tin only laughs at this whilst Twilight's looks on in utter confusion
>"H- how... how are you two friends again?"
>"Whoa I wouldn't go that far princess"
"Ha I'll drink to that"
>Twilight can only mumble whilst trying to comprehend the two of you before groaning into her hooves
>>
>>29231780
>Trying to get some answers, you bring Twilight's attention back to the current situation
"Alright now can someone tell me where we're going and how I got here already?"
>This causes Tin to laugh into his drink, spilling some of it
>"Ugh, Tin please"
>Wiping his mouth he simply waves Twilight off before a grin grows on his face that unsettles you slightly
>"Now as for how you got here Anon"
>Looking up at Twilight you try to ignore Tin's giggling
>"After you wandered off we decided it would be best to let you cool off, though of course we didn't know where you went and soon after, you had apparently fallen asleep due to your physical and mental exhaustion and so when you did Tin had brought you back"
>Weird, that doesn't sound like him
>"After we questioned him for half an hour"
>There it is
"What did he do?"
>Finally no longer to hold himself back Tin bursts into full on laughter
>Rolling her eyes Twilight leans down to you
>"He had hid you in one of the castle closets"
>Yep that sounds more like him
>Groaning you shake your head feeling Twilight patting your back
>"Now as for where we're going, it was decided that you and Tin would be best off living with me in Ponyville, it's a nice little town and so you two shouldn't cause too much commotion before the princesses can properly address the situation. Oh in fact you might be able to see Ponyville already"
>Glancing up to Twilight she motions with a hoof to the window
>Propping yourself up on your hooves you glance out the window
>No longer seeing any sign of the city all your eyes are met with are rolling fields of grass and animals
>Squinting your eyes however you are able to make the faint outline of a small town in the distance
>Feeling a hoof pull you away from the window you look up to see Twilight with an uncomfortable look on her face
>"That... brings us to an... awkward matter, to say the least"
"What are you on about now?"
>>
>>29231784
>Taking a deep breath Twilight grits her teeth slightly before glancing up at Tin who only returns it with a grin
>The unsettling feeling returns, with a vengeance
"What did you two do?"
>"Now Anon I want you to understand there wasn't much of a choice here"
"What did you two do?"
>"We tried our best to-"
"Twilight. What. Did. You. Two. Do?"
>Shrinking slightly Twilight brings a hoof to her chest, taking a deep breath as she does
>Finally regaining her composure she speaks again
>"Well the thing is, despite myself and the other princesses acknowledging, to some degree, that you were an adult from your world, here you are still a filly"
>oh no
>"Because of that it will be difficult to get other ponies to believe that as well"
>oh god please say it isn't true
>"That means that you needed a legal guardian"
>no. no no no. NO
>"But since your parents aren't here"
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>"Tin... volunteered and was chosen to be your legal guardian"
>At this Tin goes into another fit of laughter almost falling off his seat as he does
>You meanwhile are for the second time shocked stiff
>As if your hooves were moving on their own you move from the seat and stagger through the car
>"Anon hold on, where are you going?"
>Feeling a hoof on your back stopping you, you look back at Twilight
"Oh you know I was just thinking of throwing myself under one of the dividers. Join me won't you?"
>Pulling her hoof away a bit at this, Twilight lays down so she's more at eye level with you before patting your side
>"Oh come on it won't be so bad, if it makes you feel better, I've also been made your legal guardian too sooooo... there's that"
>Her smile seems almost genuinely sincere at this but it does nothing to improve your mood
"Well now I think I'm gonna go get smashed before I kill myself, so whether that's better or worse take it as you will"
>Pulling away from Twilight you slide the train car door open before moving onto the next
>>
>>29231651
fuck off
>>
>>29231791
>Making your way through the train you pass by several ponies all who take a glance at you like you're some lost child
>Well technically you are but you hate them nonetheless
>As well as the multiple public cars, you move through one or two private cars, each having private rooms separated by individual walls and doors
>Passing by one door in particular you swear you hear a sort of squeaking coming from one of them
>Finally reaching the end car you spot a slightly elderly stallion tending the bar
>Hopping up on to one of the stools you knock on the bar to get his attention
>Turning to you he gives you a small smile
>"Why hello there little filly, you here all by your lonesome?"
"So it would seem"
>"Well where's your mom?"
"Apparently she's a princess now"
>Laughing at this the stallion ruffles your mane slightly
>"I'm sure she is, and what about your dad?"
"In an idle world? Under this train"
>"Well seems like someone's been having a bad day, need a drink?"
"You have no idea how accurate that is"
>"Well alright then, you sit tight"
>Ducking beneath the bar the stallion begins to rummage through his supply, hopefully he'll get you something strong
>Hearing the door to the car open you glance to the side to see Tin walking up to the bar
>Sitting himself next to you he glances around the bar before letting out a sigh
>Tapping idly on the bar to try to get the stallion to hurry up your efforts are sadly in vain
>Groaning you finally look up at Tin
"So you mind explaining me what that shit just now was?"
>"Oi language"
>Growling at the bar, you turn back to Tin
>Rubbing his eyes Tin lets out a sigh before finally speaking
>"Look I get it alright, I fucked up, I should have let you make that decision for yourself but let's be honest, would you have said yes to wither of those two things?"
>You look at Tin as if he just asks you what Obama's last name was
"Course I wouldn't, what kind of question is that?"
>Groaning he turns his stool to face you
>>
>>29231796
>"That's my point, you would've said no to those options and then you would've been shipped off to an orphanage, god know's where, because that would've been the only other option"
>This gives you pause as you were about to argue back
>"I just thought it'd be best if we stuck together whilst we're stuck here"
>Raising your hoof to argue again you put it down as you think over this, despite every part of you hating the idea it probably was the best solution
>"Plus you know, I would've felt bad for the poor orphans who would have to put up with you, not to mention you'd probably burn the place down as soon as you got bored"
>Chuckling at this slightly the bartender finally pops up from under the bar
>"Here you are little filly, sorry it took so long, we need to restock at our next stop"
>Looking the bottle over and noticing that once again you've been brought juice you bang your head against the bar
>"Oh, it's you again, same as before?"
>"Sure"
>"Here you go"
>Turning your head to the side you see Tin being handed a real drink
>Like seeing a drowning man being given water and your left with a bottle of salt after being in the desert for two days
>It's almost enough to make you whimper
>Banging your head against the bar again you groan
>"What's the matter kid? Don't want your drink?"
>You don't bother with a reply
>"Well alright"
>Hearing the bottle being dragged back across the bar you quickly hook a hoof around it before bringing it towards you
>Not like you're gonna give up free stuff
>Chuckling to himself the stallion returns to cleaning the bar
>"Something wrong man?"
>You can almost hear Tin's smug smile
>Sitting up you take a deep breath before looking at him
"Ok, ground rules, I hate this, I hate you, and if you expect me to call you daddy then god help you"
>"Ha I'll drink to that"
>Feeling a smile form on your lips you clink glasses with Tin once more before positioning it firmly in your mouth and heading back to Twilight
>>
>>29231804
>Head drooping slightly when Twilight spots the two of you she smiles and waves you both over
>Returning it halfheartedly you sit yourself next to her and begin your drink
>For the rest of the journey you and Tin question Twilight about Ponyville whilst she does the same for the two of you and Earth
>"Now stopping at Ponyville Station. All those to Ponyville Station, please gather any personal luggage"
>"That's us, let's go"
>Chucking your bottle out the window you follow behind Twilight out of the train
>As you step off the train you are met by a loud bang and a shower of confetti
>Looking up after your feeble attempt to take cover you spot eight ponies smiling at you and Tin
>Even if they were a bit unnerved by his size
>One of them you notice has a literal rainbow mane and tail
>You're unable to get a good look as the rest as you are tackled by a ball of fur
>Finally pushing your assaulter off of you and wiping the spit from your face you look up to see a dog panting above you
>This place is gonna take a lot of getting used to

That's this update done and now it's time for some good old antics in Ponyville, let me know what you guys think of this so far, and if there's anything I can improve on
>>
File: 1426742200575.jpg (150KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1426742200575.jpg
150KB, 480x320px
>>29231807
Good shit, mang.
>>
>>29231807
10/10
>>
>>29231795
No, FUCKING
>>
File: 1482803264278.png (221KB, 954x1011px) Image search: [Google]
1482803264278.png
221KB, 954x1011px
I want to cuddle Anonfilly without her consent.
>>
>>29230676
Is this like the new "I wish for filly to pee in my mouth"?
>>
>>29231807
made a paste for the thing
http://pastebin.com/TB6z6k7Z
>>
>>29230607
Filly looks grown up in this pic.
>puberty endowed Anonfilly with really delicious ass and hips.
>>
Bumperino
>>
File: 1450474057945.jpg (1MB, 2000x2841px) Image search: [Google]
1450474057945.jpg
1MB, 2000x2841px
>>29232789
>>29230607
IT'S ALL STOLEN! WE WERE LIED TO!
>>
>>29232789
What is it that makes a poorly drawn ass so delicious?
>>
File: 1483965207935.jpg (784KB, 3600x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1483965207935.jpg
784KB, 3600x2160px
>>29230587
>>29231157

I can hear your happiness.
How many times you came on it?
>>
Why filly likes page 8, 9 and 10?
>>
File: Compact filly.png (172KB, 1725x2070px) Image search: [Google]
Compact filly.png
172KB, 1725x2070px
>>29234146
Filly likes to live on the edge.
>>
File: 1482630830787.png (73KB, 666x570px) Image search: [Google]
1482630830787.png
73KB, 666x570px
>>29234180
I want to keep Anon filly on the edge if you know what I mean
>>
File: 1482375519494.png (192KB, 854x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1482375519494.png
192KB, 854x1131px
>>29234207
Anonfilly is so goddamn cute. I want her.
>>
File: 1459271325330.png (55KB, 542x634px) Image search: [Google]
1459271325330.png
55KB, 542x634px
>>29234696
Filly's too cute for sexual.
>>
For whomever runs the Doc, and those new to mixing our Filly with Apples.

http://pastebin.com/GKAB1H32

>”Ah wouldn’t say -all- manual labor. Applebloom carries herself just fine for what she can do, Twi.”

>The purple pony looks skeptical at Applejack’s enthusiasm. To be fair, the orange mare seems more.. Built. She isn’t on the same level as Mac, but her bulky frame is very distinct from Twilight’s slim physique. You consider how different they are, and wonder how they became friends. As fascinating as that is, though..
“No fun allowed, then? That’s a bummer. A shot of something strong would make this pill easier to swallow.”

>”Ah’m sorry for ya, Anon. We -kin- getcha some apple juice whenever the thirst strikes ya, though.” Applejack smiles, and you wave your hooves in exaggerated joy. She then makes a path to a closet, and-

“Holy hell, that’s a lot of bows and hats.”

>AJ chuckles as she begins to dig through the cavern of fabric and leather. Eventually she pulls something out with her teeth, coming over to drape it over you. It’s not a particularly heavy coat nor a very big one, you think, but for a little filly, it’s easy enough to cover you. The inside is lined with thick wool, and the outside is old denim with plenty of scuffs, but no glaring tears or anything major.

>You clumsily begin to slip inside of it, your hooves poking out just after the cuffs. Applejack tugs it down on you, smoothing out the wrinkles. “There y’go. Now, if y’all like, y’can go and frolic in the snow, too.”
>>
File: bump2.png (92KB, 484x646px) Image search: [Google]
bump2.png
92KB, 484x646px
>>
File: ice apl.png (253KB, 800x722px) Image search: [Google]
ice apl.png
253KB, 800x722px
>>29235580
>You try putting on your best dry look, and judging from how Twilight is trying not to laugh, you don’t think you’re very successful.
“I dig the coat, and I’m flattered, but I dunno if I’m up for frolicking with you right now.”

>”Oh, not me. Ah got things to do, and ah think the best thing for a filly is to get that excess energy out.”

“Uh. Who did you expect me to do that with, the-”

>”Snow snow snow SNOW!”

>Applebloom is a yellow bullet going down the stairs in what appears to be some kind of pony parka. It’s more like a very thick cowl; it doesn’t have any sleeves like your own newfound garment. You are very much alarmed when Applebloom grabs you by the hoof, dragging you with her.

“J-jeezum Crow! Applebloom, what the hell?!”

>”Ah don’t know what hell is! C’mon, Anon, let’s make a SNOWPONY!”

>You are dimly aware of Twilight and Applejack guffawing as you are physically manhandled out the front door. Ponyhandled? You inhale shar[;y, closing your eyes as you cross the threshhold as you prepare for those harsh gusts you saw outside the window not too long ago..

>...

>It.. Isn’t that cold.

>You open your eyes. Sure, you feel the wind blowing on your face - blowing hard, at that. But the warmth of your body heat plus that which is trapped by the coat leaves you very comfortable. You find yourself marvelling as you dip one of your limbs into a sizeable mound near the front door, the result of somepony’s dutiful shoveling. Sure, it’s a little cold, but it looks way more intense than it really is. You’re shocked when you sink up to the foreleg into the white puff, only to find just a bit of chill near your pit.

>You look up with undisguised joy to question Applebloom with her thoughts on this Winter Wonderland, just in time to see her sprint, leap, cheer midair and heavily sink into the biggest damn snowmound you've ever seen.
>>
>>29230587
I want to be anonfilly, climb up on Twimom, and nibble on her ears while she's trying to study.
>>
>>29235710
Mama Twi looks displeased.
>>
>>29235720
Mama Twi probably should've expected this.
>>
>>29235710
I'd do the same, but also dry-hump her back.
>>
File: photo_2017-01-10_05-45-21.jpg (114KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-01-10_05-45-21.jpg
114KB, 1280x768px
>>29233823
None. Yet.
>>
>>29235720
>>29235738
if you ask me that looks more like a smuk smirk or something like this. hell it could even go in the direction of a duckface
>>
>>29235879
Don't cum on the filly.
>>
File: 1450800689612.png (203KB, 755x895px) Image search: [Google]
1450800689612.png
203KB, 755x895px
>>
File: 1463403482413.png (89KB, 1088x1217px) Image search: [Google]
1463403482413.png
89KB, 1088x1217px
Filly!
>>
>>29230676
im just here to read about horses playing rpgs
>>
File: A horse is a horse.png (375KB, 1827x1080px) Image search: [Google]
A horse is a horse.png
375KB, 1827x1080px
>>
>>29238034
https://youtu.be/y_PZPpWTRTU
What is this and why have i not heard of it before
>>
>>29235879
Wow, you are Never Ever gonna get laid.
>>
File: 1415305117334.png (105KB, 394x368px) Image search: [Google]
1415305117334.png
105KB, 394x368px
>>29238456
>Anyone here
>Getting laid
>By a 3dpd
>Willingly

Are you going to sit there and tell me that 3dpd matters? Here, of all places?
>>
>>29230665
Sleep, tight poner
>>
File: tmp_9146-14712251046941342826602.jpg (501KB, 1190x1500px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9146-14712251046941342826602.jpg
501KB, 1190x1500px
Post or link your favorite anonfilly picture?
>>
File: 1482592852023.png (2MB, 2000x2828px) Image search: [Google]
1482592852023.png
2MB, 2000x2828px
>>29238733
reminder that Anon Filly is secretly broken inside
>>
File: idk.png (18KB, 250x167px) Image search: [Google]
idk.png
18KB, 250x167px
should I post Edited Snekfilly now? Its 29 pages long on Microsoft word at this point. Now with new poorly writtencontent!
>>
>>29238846
do it.
>>
>Be Anonymous
>Trapped in some weird crystal room
>Some purple horse with wings and horn keeps stealing your blood
>At first you tried to fight her off, but some purple tinted arcane bullshit stopped you right in your tracks. Literally
>You immediately tried bargaining, you tell her that you're from a different world entirely and that you'll only tell her about it if she lets you go
>"Well that quite an.... interesting offer anon, but all I really need right now is your blood, maybe you can tell me about it later"
>You tried pleading with her, begging for mercy
>"But anon, I need your blood! Your white blood cells have some fascinating qualities I want to try and replicate. Think of all the lives you could save!"
>Welp, you couldn't fight her, convince her or claim the moral high ground here
Could I at least get some food? You’re bleeding me dry here
>"Oh! Sure Anon, sorry about all this but it's for the greater good I swear!
>Purple leaves the room for a short while, leaving you to yourself for a time
>Time to have a look around
>There's not much to look at, besides the weird crystal quality of the room you were in it was just a boring old room with a small barred window and a bench
>looking out the window gives you a nice view of a town inhabited by horses
>definitely wasn't in Kansas anymore
>purple horse returns with a plate full of sandwiches
“Thanks I guess, Purple Horse creature”
>"You're welcome, and my name is actually Twilight Sparkle"
>You take a bite of the sandwich, famished because this 'Twilight' took at least 2 liters of blood when you first got here
>The fuck is in this sandwich
>Tastes like lawn clippings on rye, ugh. Rye
What the hell kinda sandwich is this?
>"it's daisy on rye, one of my favorites"
Wait like the flower? Who the hell eats flowers?
>Twilight looks confused "well ponies tend to eat them as a primary food staple, what do your kind typically eat?
“Well we're omnivores but we don't eat flowers or hay”
>"y-y-you eat meat?"
>>
>>29238938
Yep
>"Well, um, okay. But I don't have any at the moment so, uh just um yeah"
>Sparklebutt nearly sprints out the room
>What even is your life
>You pick out the flowers from all the sandwiches, leaving mostly some lettuce, tomato and cheese sandwiches
>Better than nothing
>A day passes, with the only thing happening in them is Twilight taking more of your blood. She doesn't speak during the process and ignores your attempts at conversation and zips your mouth shut when you start yelling
>Literally, fucking magic and shit
>As she leaves she places a slab of raw meat and a book on the bench by you
>Right then
>The meat is of unknown origin and the book is labeled 'beating your instincts for gryphons’
>Dammit Sparkles
>At least by some miracle they seem to use English at least. So you don’t have to learn a totally new language
>Probably call it some stupid horse pun though

>Another day passes
>Twilight enters the room to take your blood again
Humans can't eat raw meat, and I really hope you didn't kill something sentient for what you gave me
>"Oh, uhh, sorry about that. And no, he donated his body to science so I'm sure he'd been fine with it
>What
>What kind of horse was this? No, you're going to ignore that for now for the sake of sanity
Ok then, no need for that I don't typically eat horse anyway, I'd be fine with like fish or some source of protein really
>Twilight seems relieved to hear you say that
>"I'm glad you took that books lesson to heart"
Yeah, sure
>You read the book out of pure boredom, but it was mostly about why killing things was wrong and how apparently all life on this world was sentient. No more cheeseburgers for anon
>You might have cried a little
Hey now that you're talking to me again I got to ask, what are you using my blood for?”
>"Science!"
Uh-huh, could you elaborate?
>"I'd be glad to anon, but first I have a question for you, do you know how your own immune system works?"
>>
>>29238943
Well I'm no doctor, but as I understand it essentially white blood cells kill off and ingest foreign things like viruses and bacteria
>"But how do they do that without magic?"
Uh, magic?
>"In ponies white blood cells use magic wards to fight of diseases here, so when a pony runs out of magic here they are extremely susceptible to disease. But your blood is entirely mundane! No magic whatsoever and it still does its job! If I can figure out a way for ponies to be able to use your blood I could save many, many ponies with automagic diseases"
I have no magic at all?
>"Yeah I know, it's so weird. The closest thing we have to a truly mundane species here on Equis are snakes"
>There go your dreams of being a wizard, you've been saving your virginity and everything!
>Wait what was that about snakes?
Wait what was that about snakes?
>"Snakes are an oddity amongst all known species of animals, they have a ridiculously small amount of mana in them and yet they prosper, we still don't know how though. Although maybe you might have a clue about that hidden inside you somewhere"
>You did not like the way this conversation has been going, and you did not want to be dissected in hopes of better understanding snakes.
Changing topics on you, how the hell did I get here?
>"No idea Anon, I just sensed a weird magic anomaly in the Everfree forest, flew over to investigate and there you were"
But last I remember before I got transported into this room I was walking outside in a forest, but it wasn't this 'Everfree' forest of yours
>"No clue Anon, really. I have not even the slightest guess on how you showed up here, i just saw you and your distinct lack of magic and teleported you in here"
So how will I ever get home? I don't want to spend my whole life being a science experiment/blood donor
>"I'm sorry anon, but I'm afraid you'll probably never see your home again"
Wait? What? Why?
>>
File: 1476740616036.png (74KB, 504x590px) Image search: [Google]
1476740616036.png
74KB, 504x590px
>>29238733
This one. It's cute as fuck. I just wished it was colored.

This is a close second: >>29234218
>>
>>29238950
>Twilight teleports in a globe. "Does any of this look familiar to you?"
>While having a faint reminiscent to earth, none of the landmasses look anything like your own planet
NO
>"Well then you are probably either A. From a totally different time. B. From a different planet in a different solar system and/or galaxy or C. both"
And?
>"I can't do anything to get you home Anon, I'm sorry"
>Well fuck, you didn't have much of a life on earth, but it was yours goddammit. But what could I do? You had no knowledge of how you got here and no way home
Okay, let's say I never get to go home. Then what?
>"What do you mean exactly Anon?"
Well I'm not going spend my whole life in this room
>"I might be able to actually help you there anon"
>Well this won't be good, not the way Spergle was smiling at you, a manic gleam in her eyes
What's your idea?
>"Well, even with your mundane nature, I think I have just the right transformation spell to make you more acceptable to society"
>Notgood.png
What's wrong with me right now?
>"Well, um, don't take this personally, but you're one of the ugliest creatures I've ever met"
Well thanks for the honesty there quadruped bibliophile
>" I'm sorry Anon, I really am, but it's true. Most ponies would either run away from you or try to kick you out of town because they'd think you’re just some a monster"
But what if you vouch for me? I mean you own this giant Crystal thing, surely you must be a prominent figure here in that horsetown outside??
>"While I might be a Princess here in 'Ponyville' I don't think they'll, just accept you into their town with open hooves. At best you'd be an outcast and at worst they'd still kick you out of town. I'm technically just the princess of friendship so my word isn’t law”
Wait seriously? Princess of 'Friendship'?
>"It's a long story, but I truly believe you would integrate better in Equestria as a pony"
How about no?
>>
>>29238950
Fuck off with your snake shit.
>>
>>29238960
It's too late

>>29238956
>"I'm sorry anon, but at this point you don't really have a choice. Now, we can either do this the easy way or the hard way"
You decided before you even came into this room didn't you?
>Twilight looks a little abashed. “Guilty as charged"
>Well if you were going to be stuck being transformed, might as well be into something cool
Well can I at least get some wings? Flying sounds like it'd be pretty cool. And I'd rather not be one of the ponies that can't do anything cool
>"Hey! Earth ponies have talents too! They have a special connection with the earth and increased strength and endurance"
So they're farmers. Lame
>Twilight looks at you angrily, you have a feeling you are going to regret saying that. She starts walking out of the room
Wait I'm sorry but could I at least get a ho-
>SLAM
>She didn't need to be so dramatic about it
>Twilight forgot to give you food
>You were probably going to be an earth pony
>There was nothing to do
>There was nothing you could do about any of it
Well shit, last night as human...
>Crying commences
>JK you fap furiously like your dicks going to fall off until you pass out
>Cut to next day
>Twilight takes even more of your blood
>"Well it's my last chance to get a pure sample, I'm sure your blood will keep MOST of its unusual qualities but I can't be sure"
>Whatever
>After making you almost pass out from blood loss, again
>Bitch didn't even give you a sugar cookie she walks you out of your room out into the hallway
>After trying and failing to escape about 4 times Twilight opts to simply float you alongside her
>Not that you would have been able to escape this place
>All these gaudy crystal hallways look the same
>"You just had to be difficult didn't you?"
Hey lady I had to at least try
>"Sigh"
>>
>>29238970
>After about 5 more minutes of being floated down a long crystal hallway she reaches a door and enters, bringing you with her
>The room seems more like a science lab than what you'd imagine a mages room to look like
> Sciency looking equipment are scattered everywhere and there are shelves with academic looking books lining 2 of the walls
>There is also a giant laminated place-mat on the ground with symbols written in blood
Okay I guess the blood runes are to be expected at this point? Is that my blood? On a giant place-mat no less?
>"Actually it's snake blood, as for the mat. Blood is really hard to clean off of crystal floors"
Snake blood though? Seriously
>"Well snakes have near mundanity, similar to humans, I had to spend about 2 days charging up this spell due to its properties, snake blood is NOT an ideal casting medium"
Well why use snake blood if it's so inefficient?
>”Well, these runes had to be written in something once living, so blood made sense. I couldn't just use pony blood because, and trust me on this. Pony blood does NOT like human blood"
>Do you even want to know how she found that out?
Then why would snake blood work?
>"Well because while human blood essentially nonreactive to magic snake blood is at least semi-conductive"
Twilight this doesn't make any goddamn sense and you know it
>"Have you spent your entire life dedicated to all the fields of known magic while going to the best school of magic in existence while under the tutelage to the strongest magic user in known history?"
Touché Sparkles, and I'm flattered that you'd drain a snake for me
>"Heh, no actually it was Fluttershy who obtained the blood for me, I could never stand the sight of snakes personally, I mean seriously
Fluttershy? Naming conventions are so weird here
>"Your name is Anon Y Mous"
>It’s not like you’d have used your real name here, you had to remain anonymous
Your point?
>>
>>29238978
>"Ugh, anyway the spells all set just place your hooves in the two ovals near the center
Feet
>"Not for much longer anon, might as well get used to it"
>You stepped where you were told to, but something was off
I'm not in the center of the circle
>"Oh no, really? Sparkle sarcastically retorts.
>"I know what I'm doing Anon, the circle is drawn correctly.
But I'm supposed to be in the center, that's how it always works
>"Your world doesn't even have Magic! How could you possibly know haw runic circles work?
Well I don't really, but are you sure?
>"Yes Anon"
Are you certain?
>"I WROTE AND CREATED THE ENTIRETY OF THIS RUNE CIRCLE I KNOW WHERE THE SUBJECT OF THE SPELL IS SUPPOSED TO STAND"
But are you POSITIVE?
>"YES I"M POS- you know what screw it I'm activating the spell now
Uh hey wait can’t we work something else out
>"Too late now Anon! Enjoy being an earth pony!
>Did Spergle say earth pony?
>Shit she did
>You knew you shouldn't have called earth pones lame
>Shit
>You try to scream at Twilight, but you can't move,
>"Just....A little... More…" Sparkle is panting from exertion
>She passes out
>This does not end the spell, and you can feel yourself... changing
>It hurts, to say the least
>Your extremities are turning into soup, with the nerve endings still functioning and you feel your spine stretching
>You finally lose all feeling in your arms and legs, but your spine still feels like its stretching
>You feel your face contort, but it thankfully doesn't seem to hurt anymore
>Something is wrong
>You still can't feel your limbs and your spine keeps stretching
>At some point you pass out

>You wake up face down, still numb but you think you can move now
The fuck you do to me Sparkle!
>Oh God was that your voice?
> It sounds higher, much higher
>You try to get up, but your limbs still aren't responding
>You try to look up at least
>Sparkle is still out like a light, sprawled out on the ground asleep
>>
>>29238984
>Well your neck seems to work, but as you keep' leaning back' your POV gets higher until you're about 2 feet off the ground
Again, What Did You Do To Me Sparkle?
>That seems to have caused her to stir
>"Uegh.... did it work?"
You tell me Sprinkles
>"Ha, sounds like it did, well now that THAT"S over we ca-"
>Spergle finally gets a look at you
>She freezes, horrified
>"S-S-S-SNAKEEEE!”
>"GETOUT GETOUT GET OUT!"
>Magic exhaustion forgotten she Picks you and the giant place-mat you were on up with her magic roughly
>So this is how you die
Sparkle it’s me! Anon!
>But she didn't listen
>She opens a window and launches you and the place-mat out the window with force
>She must have thrown REALLY hard, because you hang enough air time to contemplate your new form
Why'd she call me a snake? What the hell?
>you try to rub you face with your new hooves, but you still can't feel anything but your torso and what feels like a tail maybe?
>You look down to see what’s wrong with your limbs
>Oh that's the problem, they're not there, just a scaly little torso
>Wat
>You keep looking down, flipping yourself over in the air as you do
>Seriously how hard did she through you?
>Your torso is long, really long, and with no limbs whatsoever, you would've accepted hooves gladly at this point
>OH SHIT YOU ARE A SNAKE
OH SHIT I'M A SNAKE!
>THUD
>Be Fluttershy
>Be on the outskirts of the forest of your cottage
>Checking on those poor snakes
>You're not sure why Twilight needed all that blood and you hated to do it, but Twilight insisted that she needed it and you knew she wouldn't ask for it unless it was absolutely necessary
>Not that you had any clue WHY exactly she needed 2 gallons of snake the first place
>And if you refused, Twilight would have to get the blood herself, probably killing some snakes in the process
>Not that she’d lose much sleep over them, you were the only pony even willing to go near the only known snake den
>>
>>29238988
>You had always thought snakes were kind of cute in their own way, but most ponies are terrified of them
>THUD
>Shaken out of your train of thought by the sudden noise you hide in the nearest bush
>After you deem that the sky is not falling and/or some other monster decided to attack Ponyville again you carefully remove yourself from the bush
>What was that?
>Maybe some pegasus crashed?
>Probably Rainbow Dash, she was probably your best friend and she was a great flier
>Unfortunately she had a tendency to get too intimate with the ground for your liking
>You head deeper into the forest, the sound didn't seem to come from too far away
>You eventually reach where you thought the noise originated from
“Oh no!”
>A green coated filly seemed to be trapped underneath a giant...place-mat?
>Oddity aside this poor filly clearly needed help, her breath was shallow and she looks to have passed out
>You quickly removed the place-mat off the filly
>OHNOASNAKEISEATINGHERWHOLE
>No, that's not quite right, it was just a filly with the body of a snake
>Well okay then
>Weird, but you've honestly dealt with odder creatures and this one clearly need your help
>After checking that there she was at least safe to move you place her on your back
>She's longer than you are, and you don't want to try to coil her up like you see your snake friends do because you don't want to open any of the cuts on her
>After some careful positioning her on your back using your wings, you carry her back using your wings outstretched too support her
>You trot as fast as you safely can towards your cottage
>You arrive without incident and you quickly clear off your kitchen table and place her on it
>After a quick examination it's clear that it wasn't nearly as bad as you had feared and that yes, she was in fact a SHE like you expected, although it was hard to tell with snakes sometimes
>>
>>29238998
>Some cuts from her fall through the tree line and some nasty looking, but non-life threatening bruises from where she seems to have hit the ground
>After bandaging her cuts and wrapping the larger bruises to prevent swelling you carefully open her mouth, you have to admit you're kind of curious of what her diet consists of and you don't want to offer her something she simply can't eat when she wakes up
>That would be rude
>As far as you could tell she was an omnivore, she had a few sets of molars in the back and some incisors in the front
>she still had fangs, and they looked poisonous too. But they were little, and probably wouldn't be too visible unless she meant for them to be shown
>Examination complete, you carefully place her on your couch and place a blanket over her
>You have never seen anything like her
>You check your books on animals and find nothing
>Not even your book on obscure creatures and monsters yields any knowledge
>Poor thing, maybe she's the last of her kind?
>Ponies would either run away or try to hurt her due to her..... Snake-like nature
>You had to keep her safe
>Something or somepony had clearly dropped her or thrown her a great distance and you doubt a lone snake filly would have done this to herself... hopefully
>You had to keep her safe either way
>You had always secretly wanted a foal of your own
>But you never met the right stallion for that sort of thing and you can't adopt as a single parent in Equestria
>But now you had your own snake!... Filly!....thing!
>You should knit her a sweater to show how much you're going to care of her!
>It'll be especially easy seeing as she doesn't have any fore-hooves to make sleeves for
>She took quite the fall, so she'll probably be out for awhile
>You leave to your super-secret knitting room to knit her the cutest sweater ever
>You're gonna be the best mommy ever!
>>
>>29239003
>Be Anon
>Everything hurts
>At least whatever you landed in was warm and soft
>Also still being alive was a nice bonus
>You still couldn't feel any of your limbs though
>Oh that's right, they don't exist anymore
>You are still a snake pone
>Might as well get up and start your new life as some ungodly abomination of snake and mini-equine
>You open your eyes
>This was not what you expected
>You are in a room you could only really describe as 'cozy'
>And maybe 'owns too many pets'
>Aside from the cozy cabin decor there were bird houses and what looked like little walkways spread all across the room
>Huh
>Maybe whoever must have got you was an animal collector?
>Well you must be one of a kind you suppose
>Although there seem to be no little critters in the room with you
>Well except for the white rabbit that just hopped up to you
>He looked fucking pissed
>He motioned for you to get up
Sorry little guy but I just got this body, I have no idea how to move. Also fuck off this couch is comfy
>He didn't seem to care for your response
>The rabbit hopped up to your face and started trying to shove you off
>You might not have been very big, but he couldn't get you to budge, but it was annoying as hell having him attempt to push you off
If you don't stop that I swear I will bite you or something
>The rabbit looked up and looked you in the eyes, smirking
>He then proceeds to redouble his efforts now with him pushing against you with his feet as he braces himself against the back of the couch
>In his attempts to get you off the couch he kicks one of your many new bruises
>Reacting instinctively, you lunge at him and bite at the rabbit
>You manage to bite his leg
>The affect is almost instant
>The little bastard seems to be having a seizure or something, your mouth still attached to his leg
>You clamp down without thinking to keep your grip on him
>>
>>29239010
>His erratic thrashing ends after short while and he falls still
>He’s dead Jim
>You just killed a rabbit
>Or was it considered murder around here?
>Remembering that book that purple magic horse gave you, yeah probably
Fuck
>You get off the couch, and start slithering in a circle, the fact that you could actually articulate your body in such a way is lost to you in your panic
“Whatdoido whatdoido whatdoido”
>Hide the body
>You don't know where you are, how you got here or the consequences for lagocide but you know they'd need evidence to convict you
>Wait would they convict you?
>You’re just a snake… thing
>Oh yeah most ponies would probably run away from you or try to kill you if they saw you right now if Sparkle whorse was to be believed
>But still there's a dead bunny on the floor and soon he's probably going to bleed out on the nice little rug
>He looks kind of.... appetizing
>Where you seriously considering eating him?
>You were pretty hungry
>Might as well kill two birds with one stone
“I'm so gonna regret this”
>You eat the rabbit whole
>It felt really weird having your jaw move like that
>But you are mostly a snake so its whatever
>At least you aren't hungry anymore
>Silver linings and all that
>You look back at the crime scene
>Other than a rather ruffled looking blanket on the couch everything seemed to be in its place
>No one will suspect a thing
>Not that anyone would probably miss him, he was a dick
>>
>>29239017
>You burp, a single white hair escaping your mouth
What a dumbass
>Seriously though what kind of rabbit expects to get away with shit like that?
>”Angel, are you in here? I need your opinion on this pattern for a new sweater”
>Who was that?
>Looks like you’re going to find out soon enough, the door is opening
>You quickly hide under the couch, you really didn't want to get thrown out another window or worse
>”Angel? I hope you're not disturbing her like I asked you too, Oh! Where did that poor little filly go?”
>Her?
>Filly?
>She is clearly mistaken, it’s pretty hard to tell with snakes
>She must be the one that put you here, seeing as she noticed your apparent absence
>You don't want to draw attention to yourself as you see her yellow hooves enter, not being able to see the rest of her due to your hiding spot
>”Oh you poor thing! You're probably terrified right now aren't you” The pony says, seeming talking to the whole room, she must not be to see you
>Well she was right about the terrified part
>”Its okay, I mean you no harm, when I found you injured out in the forest I just had to help you. I know you're hurt and scared right now, but I want really just want you to feel better”
>She was slowly walking around the room, probably looking for where you were hiding
>It was only a matter of time, you had picked a terrible hiding spot, and you may or may not be shivering in fear
>”It's okay to come out, I know most ponies might not be the nicest toward you, but I promise you I'm the kindest pony you'll ever meet. I don't care what you are, really!”
>She was closing in on your spot, you back up against the wall and make yourself as small as possible
>”Please I just want what’s best for you” Sincerity dripping out of every word she says
>You know she's just trying to lure you out so she can capture you and experiment on you or something
>She found you, you close your eyes and brace yourself
>>
>>29239023
>”There you are, I'm so glad you're okay! I know ponies can be pretty scary, but you can trust me I promise”
>Well she wasn't lunging for you, so you might as well see what you're so scared of
>You see a yellow pony with long flowing pink hair, she's leaned down so you can see her face clearly, but she hasn't attempted to get close to you, probably a good thing given your natural fight or flight response
>”Oh such cute yellow eyes for such a cute filly, my name is Fluttershy, what’s yours?”
A-A-Anon
>”What a lovely name”
>She was really laying it on thick, but you got to admit it's hard to be scared of her now
>”Now why don't you come out from under there and we can talk some more”
>Well there was no point is staying under there anymore, she knew you were there and there was nowhere else to hide
>As you get out from underneath the couch Fluttershy backs up, giving you your space
>Fluttershy looks at you for a moment, her face transforming from pure kindness to pure concern
>”Anon, have you seen Angel?”
“Uhh I-I don't know, who's Angel?
>”Angel is my pet white bunny”
>SHIT
Uh....no...
>”Anon, I promise I won't be mad but look at your abdomen and answer me again. Now, did you see Angel?”
>Look at your abdomen?
>You look at your abdomen
>There appears to be a bulge about 3 or 4 feet from the base of your neck
>Roughly the size of a rabbit
>Your new biology seems to have failed you
Y-yes...
>>
>>29239031
>“Can you please explain how this happened?”
>Man she must have kids of her own or something, she has the mom voice down pat
I didn't mean to kill him! Honest! He was trying to kick me off the couch and he ignored all my warnings, and when he kicked me it really hurt and I jumped and bit him. But I must be poisonous or something because he started thrashing everywhere but after a while he stopped and I thought I killed him and I freaked out and he looked really tasty for some reason and then I ate him I'm so sorry!
>You panted a little from your explanation, not having breathed throughout it.
>”He might actually still be alive, but we need to act quick he probably doesn't have much time before he suffocates in there”
>What
W-what do you mean he could still be alive? I'm a poisonous snake!
>”You’re not a poisonous snake, and unfortunately we don't really have time for this. I wish I didn't have to do what I'm about to do but I'm afraid I have no choice, now I'm going to pick you up now”
>Fluttershy picks you up by the scruff of your neck with her mouth, dragging the rest of you beside you and walks out of the room
>She quickly brings you into what appears to be her kitchen and places you on the table
You’re not going to cut me open are you?
>”Oh heavens no! Actually I'm going to give you a massage and then induce vomiting”
Oh, um okay I guess that makes sense
>Fluttershy immediately starts her 'massage'
>It makes you feel like a tube of toothpaste, but it works in getting Angel up your esophagus
>It starts getting a little hard to breathe
>”you're doing great, but now is the 'not fun part', I'm going to give you some castor oil so you'll start throwing up and I'm going to need for you to unhinge your jaw for me”
What?
>“I know that throwing up is no fun, but I'm afraid you're going to have to”
Not that! I mean the unhinging my jaw part!
>You were already pretty freaky, you didn’t want to make yourself seem more so
>>
>>29239036
>”Sweetie you don't have to lie about that, especially to me, it’s nothing to be ashamed of. But there's no way you could have swallowed a whole bunny without unhinging it”
>Well it made sense that she deducted that, snakes unhinged their jaws to swallow prey, and there's no way you could do that as a regular little pony your (new)age… What were they called?
>Colts?
O-o-okay
>”Alright then, now this is going to taste really bad now, but after this we can have something else to eat okay?”
Okay
>Flutter-butter gives you a large spoonful of castor oil
>Castor oil really does its job
>”Now please be sure to aim for the towel I laid out Alright?
>As you attempt to retch up that stupid bunny, you feel your mouth open wide
>Then wider
>Okay this felt really fucking weird, it didn't hurt, but you could feel your jaw disconnect from your skull
>Not a pleasant feeling
>How did you not notice how weird this felt the first time?
>After a few particularly large retches, you feel him finally leave your throat oh god this sentence
>Angel has seen some better days
>He was covered in mucus, castor oil and judging by the missing patches of fur, stomach acid
>You might have at one point have had a bit of a vore fetish
>It's gone now
>Fluttershy quickly rubs him off with another towel and rushes him out of the room
>For now you were content to lie on the table and recover/try to forget this whole experience ever happening
>At some point you fall asleep
>>
>>29239038
>Be Fluttershy
>Be cleaning off a unconscious but very alive Angel
>He probably wouldn't feel like it when he woke up, but he was actually very lucky
>Turns out Anon’s venom was non-lethal in of itself, it just causes some convulsions and a temporary loss of muscle control
>After you finish cleaning your now nearly hairless bunny you place him in his basket by your bed to rest
>Now to attend to Anon
>You go back to your kitchen
>Anon has fallen asleep on your kitchen table
>Curled up in an adorable little coil
>She looked too comfortable to move, but you wanted to be there with her when she wakes up this time
>You go grab a book on snake physiology, foal care and foal psychiatry from your bookshelf, pull up a chair and start reading
>But as you read your mind can't help but wander
>You really had to ask Anon about herself tomorrow
>You really didn't know much about her, but you quickly made a short list of things you DID know about her
>Anon didn't seem to understand her own biology very well, given that she didn't know what her venom did or that her jaw could unhinge, poor thing
>Anon could speak perfect Equish, so she must have had some interaction with somepony or someone, she clearly wasn't just some wild animal
>Anon was very young, you didn't know exactly how snakes age, but judging by her face you'd assume she was no older than 6 years old
>That was it, not a whole lot to go off of
>What did Anon even eat?
>Oh no! Anon was probably starving right now and you didn't have anything for her to eat!
>Books forgotten, you run to your ice box and start planning a smorgasbord for Anon when she wakes up
>>
>>29239043
>Be Anon
>Be waking up
>Groggily, you lift your head up and yawn
>”Oh wonderful! I'm glad to see you awake Anon”
>A familiar Yellow mini-horse enters your vision
Oh, uh, morning Fluttershy
>”Actually it’s about 9at night right now but that's not important now, the important thing is that I make up for our unpleasant introduction earlier”
You don't have to do that, I did eat your bunny rabbit
>”That's in the past now, he'll fully recover in time and I know you're sorry about what you did”
>You have to admit you now feel kind of bad about that, he might have been a dick but it wasn't anything to kill someone over
He's going to be okay?
>”Yeah, other than a few missing patches of fur and a small bite on his leg he's doing pretty well right now”
>Well that's what the little fucker deserves
>You might feel bad for the attempted murder, but not for biting him
Well I'm glad he's going to be alright, but what now?
>”Well I knew you were going to be hungry when you got up. So I thought I'd make you a nice dinner but since I don't really know what you eat I had just prepared a bit of everything so hopefully there would be something you could eat”
>And there did indeed appear to be a bit of everything, there was a ton of food on the table with you. There was a huge plate filled with different kinds of sandwiches, some pasta, what appeared to be a veggie burger and some French fries, some various kinds of cooked fish (apparently fish was still okay to eat around here), some pasta dishes, at least a dozen different fruits all diced up, and lastly there was a plate of various kinds of cookies
>You have to admit you were curious about what you could now eat as well
Well you certainly made a lot of food
>>
>>29239050
>”Don't worry about eating it all, the whole point was so I could see what you like, if you eat something you don't like you don't have to finish it. Any leftovers I can either save for later or give to some of my animal friends. So go on and dig in”
>You slither towards the nearest plate, the one with the burger and french fries and sniff it
>Smells pretty greasy and not really appetizing but you take a bite out of the burger anyway
“Eugh!”
>You spit out the bite you just took, tastes like someone took lawn waste, dipped it in grease, grilled it and slapped it on a bun
>”That was a hayburger with flowers, I'm so sorry about that. I knew you probably couldn't eat it but I had to at least see if you could eat hay. It's a common pony food”
>Fluttershy removes a few of the sandwiches and some of the pasta from some of the other plates and places them in her fridge
>”Please continue, I promise you nothing now has any hay or flowers”
>Undeterred and still hungry, you move to the plate of sandwiches
>You found a grilled cheese sandwich
>You really hope they still taste as good as you remember
>They do
>”Well I'm glad you found something you like”
>No words now
>Only cheesy goodness
>”I hope you don't mind, but I also made all this in hopes that you would get to like me more, I know we didn't start on the right hoof and I wanted to apologize for all you've been through today and I couldn't quite put it all into words”
I forgive you Fluttershy, and hey, they say the path to a man’s heart is through his stomach
>”What's a man?”
A miserable little pile of secrets! .... uh nothing, forget I said that
>”Um. Okay”
>Short awkward silence
>”Is that what you are? A man? I've never heard of those before”
>You look at yourself
>Were you still what you could considered a man?
>No, you were once. But clearly you couldn't really call yourself a man anymore
No, I'm not
>>
>>29239058
>”Then, um, what are you then? I'm sorry but I've never seen anything like you”
I-I don't know what I am anymore
>You finally broke down, all the ignored changes to yourself hitting you suddenly like a sack of bricks
>No arms
>No legs
>No humanity
>And apparently you were now a little kid
>”I'm so sorry I didn't mean to upset you!”
>Fluttershy flies over to you and scoops you up into a hug
>”Hey it’s okay, I don't care what you are, all I see is a confused little filly that needs help. And I'm willing to be there for you for as long as you need”
*Sniff* I’m not a filly, I’m a gu-…er, I’m a colt
>Fluttershy looks at you worriedly
>”When you were unconscious I had to examine you for injuries, while I was wrapping up part of you I discovered you have, um, filly parts. Not colt parts”
I’m a filly?
>”Yes sweetie”
>That's what you are now
>A confused little filly, more or less
>>
>>29239064
>Be Fluttershy
>Anon is now crying in your embrace
>She seems so confused
>She didn’t even know she was a filly!
>You had to help her however you could
Take as long as you need Anon
>After a few more minutes of crying Anon calms down enough to talk again
>”It's just... what am I supposed to do now? Where do I go?”
You could always stay with me
>Anon looks at you with a confused expression
>”Wait? What? Really?”
Really, I have a spare bedroom and I couldn't live with myself if I put you out on the streets
>This filly seemed pretty startled by the offer
>”What's the catch?”
>Doubtful too it seemed
No catch, just maybe to keep me some company maybe. It gets pretty lonely out here sometimes though, I mean I have my animal friends but they aren't really ones for conversation. Well and I have to admit I am pretty curious about you too, I've never seen anything like you
>The last bit seemed to raise a red flag with the little snakefilly
>“No more blood-tests! You can't have any of my blood I like it where it is thank you!”
>What the feather was she talking about? You didn't mention anything even relating to blood-tests
What? I don't want any of your blood, what made you think so?
>”The last pony who was 'curious' about me and 'had never seen anything like me' kept taking my blood, got tired of me being around, turned me into this.... THING I've become and threw me out a window at terminal velocity!”
>Uh... Wow that was an unexpected bit of exposition
>But it really did explain a lot
>And added even more questions
>But one question you needed the answer too RIGHT NOW'
“Who did this to you?”
>”She introduced herself as 'Twilight Sparkle”
>TWILIGHT?
TWILIGHT? But she's been my.... are you sure?
>>
>>29239071
>”She was a purple pony with a pair of wings and a horn with a starburst butt-mark'
>That certainly sounded like her
Twilight was taking your blood?
>”Yup, she said it was unlike anything she had ever encountered and wanted to study it”
Twilight turned you into this?
>”Yes, by accident. And when she did she panicked and threw me out of a window”
>This was a lot to take in
>Twilight obsessing over blood?
>She had just asked for a snake blood, that couldn't be a coincidence
>You take a more observational look at Anon
>She looked almost exactly like a large green garden snake, sans the head
>Sort of like the ones you took blood samples from for Twilight
>Exactly like the ones you took blood samples from for Twilight
>That could NOT be coincidence
>Was Twilight trying to turn a filly into a snake and got so mad at her failure she left Anon for dead?
“Twilight and I are going to have WORDS tomorrow, but for tonight it's getting late and it's time for bed”
>”Can I finish the grilled cheese sandwich first?”
“Of course Anon”
>>
>>29239074
>Be Twilight Sparkle
>You had just thrown what was probably Anon out the window along with your giant place-mat
>You really liked that place-mat, ones of that size are hard to come by
>But that wasn't important right now, you had failed to cast the transformation spell
>Oh, and Celestia only knows where Anon is or if he's still alive. You did throw him pretty hard at a 45 degree angle out of that window. But that wasn't what called imminently for your attention
>You had underestimated how much mana the spell would need
>Re-doing your spell calculations you spot your error
>How in the world of Equis did you miss THAT?
>The spell you had created was impossible to fully cast, simply put
>It simply needs more mana than what theoretically exists to complete the transformation
>From what little you recall of seeing Anon post unsuccessful transformation you conclude that the spell managed to get a little over halfway complete, and that if you were to add about your full reserve of mana would get it 3/4ths complete
>But the last quarter of the spell requires more mana than exists in the known universe
>The spell requires several orders of magnitudes more magic every instant its cast after a certain point
>You could spend your entire life trying to write down the number, and never come anywhere close to completing exactly how much this part of the spell costs to cast
>But maybe you did the math wrong again
>You re-did your work, same conclusion
>You re-did your work again, still same conclusion
>By your 15th re-doing of your incredibly complex and lengthy spell you look out the window you had tossed Anon out of
>Its dark outside now
>And Anon is still out there
“I'm sure he'll be okay for a night. I'll find him tomorrow, I mean how hard is it to be a snake anyway?”
>You go to sleep with all the plushies Fluttershy give you
>As you go to sleep, you can't shake the feeling that they are all staring judgmentally at you
>>
>>29239081
>Be Luna princess of the night
>Be in the DreamScape doing your thing
>See a really peculiar nightmare
>A mad scientist Twilight seems to be torturing a snake shackled to an examination table
>Wait, the snake has the head of a filly, the buck?
>From what you can tell the filly-snake seems to be the dreamer
>You better clean this one up, you don't like how Twilight's holding that needle
“Be gone foul impostor! You shall cause this filly no more terror!
>With a spell you've had perfected over the centuries you do away the imagined pony
>The filly... or what you’re pretty sure of is a filly anyway displays pure relief, but as she looks towards you her fears are redoubled
>”You're here for me too aren't you!? You want to do tests on me too!”
>The probably-a-filly attempts to free herself, but the shackles that bind her hold true
“Naysorry I couldn't help it I thought it would be funny and fitting and I couldn't resist small... you're a filly right? Sorry it's been bugging me”
>”Uh, yeah, more or less”
“Thank you, anyway your tormentor is gone for now. But you're going to have to face her again”
>”I will? Uh no thanks I'd be happy to never see her with a giant needle again”
“You must deal with your fear of needles, little foal. For thou to-”
>“I'm not scared of needles! I'm terrified of getting experimented on again! Last time it happened I ended up like this!”
“Again? Wait do you actually look like this in the real world?
>”Yeah”
“And did the ACTUAL Twilight do this to you?”
>“Uh-huh”
“Well this is out of my reach”
>You unshackle the Snakefilly and she coils on in on herself on the examination table
>”Well duh you’re a figment of my imagination”
>>
>>29239088
“I can assure you child, I am not a part of your dreams. I am Princess Luna, and I will help you some to ease your pain little one. However this is ultimately Celestia's fault and I'm not going to clean up another one of her or Twilight's messes”
>”Er thanks I guess? But who's Celestia and how is this her fault?
>Must be REALLY new not to know who your sister was
“Celestia, you know? Ruler of Equestria? Raises and lowers the sun? Immortal?”
>”Not ringing any bells, I'm new here”
>Huh, never really met anypony who didn't know who old Sunbutt was
Are you? Well besides your run-in with our new and incompetent princess how has Equestria been treating you?
>”I think somepony just adopted me out of pity and loneliness. But seriously how is this Celestia's fault?”
>How to explain this.... It'll give you some time to discreetly examine her magic field, it feels... off
Twilight was Celestia's student of magic since she was about your age, and she has done this world a lot of good. But she was and still isn't ready to be a princess, even if she has saved the world a couple of times with her friends. She simply doesn't have the mentality for it. Give her a goal and she will accomplish it to the letter, give her some vague concept like 'be a good princess' and she doesn't know what she's supposed to do. And that's all Twilight been told to do by Celestia! So she has spent all her free time trying to make a better Equestria through science and friendship, and she has had a lot of free time as of late
>”Uh.....huh. So basically Celestia gave Twilight super powers, a title and immortality even though she is incompetent at being a princess and is crazy?”
Basically, yes
>”Well, uh.... moving on. How will you 'ease my pain'?”
>You had a vague idea that might work maybe
I have a plan, your magic field appears to be out- of sync with the rest of you, making you seemingly... incomplete. Did you perhaps get transformed by a spell?
>>
>>29239097
>”Yeah, twilight was attempting a transformation spell on me”
>Oh that explains it! That wasn't her natural magic. It was an incomplete spell surrounding her, Twilight must have not had enough power to complete it, but where was this filly's magic? A question for another time maybe, you knew what you probably had to do
Twilight botched her own spell, she didn't have enough magic to complete it
>”Well I knew she botched it obviously, just look at me! But what does that mean for me?
That you aren't done changing. From what I've seen of the spell, it's impossible to fully complete. So I'm afraid you're stuck in an unfinishable spell
>”So?”
>She was stuck in spell-limbo, no other transformation type spells can affect her, all that can be done is making the best of the spell that she's under, and the spell seems to be trying to make her into a pony
“You won't be able to change back to your original form, all that can be done is for me to make you just a little bit more pony-like”
>”So I can never be myself again?”
>The filly seems heartbroken over the loss of her original form, whatever that was
What is your name little one?
>”It's Anon
>Weird name, but she needs some words of confidence
Anon, know this. You may have lost your original body, but you are still yourself. The spell has not altered your mind in any way. And you are more than just your flesh and blood anyways. You are your beliefs, your spirit, your hopes, your dreams and all else that lays in your mind. While that might seem like a bunch of sappy drivel it is true! I've seen it for myself! Your life is so much more than a physical existence, and while you will inevitably be changed by the actions of Twilight Sparkle, that is not necessarily a bad thing
>Uh oh you were going on a bit too much time to reel it in a little
>>
>>29239104
“We change every day, for every action we take changes the world and every action the world takes changes us. If you take anything from this, let it be that you are yourself, changed perhaps but not into totally different being. You are and always will be yourself
>You were never good at speeches but an attempt was made goddammit
>Silence
>”Uh… Thanks”
>Well a least Anon doesn't look quite so distraught
>”So what are you going to do about the spell”
I can't do anything about it, you have to get Twilight to put more power into the spell
>”Than HOW are you going to help me?”
I just did
>” YOU DIDN'T HELP AT ALL!”
>Anon must have woken up, the dream has dissipated
>Anon didn't get seem to notice that you gave him something to do and that you reassured her of what she was most doubtful of
>Ungrateful little shit
>Oh and you should probably tell your sister about this when you wake up
>She should talk to Twilight about this mess
>>
>>29239116
>Be Fluttershy
>After Putting Anon to sleep and making sure she fell asleep you head out to talk to Rainbow Dash
>You wanted to talk to Twilight alone tomorrow and you can’t just leave Anon alone for so long
>Dash’s house isn’t too far away right now fortunately
>You knocked, it’s not like anypony in Ponyville locked their doors or anything but you didn’t want to be rude
>After a couple of moments Rainbow opens the door
>”Fluttershy? What are you doing here so late?”
If it’s not too much trouble, I need your help tomorrow. It’s really important to me
>”Heh, I’m not the element of loyalty for nothin’, what’s up?”
Well I found this filly in the woods and I need you to watch her for a couple of hours tomorrow
>”Why haven’t you taken her to the ponice?”
I don’t think that would go over very well. She’s a real Sweetie but she’s a bit… Different
>Prism Quick looks at you skeptically “How different we talking here?”
I-um-well… She’s part….snake.
>”She’s part snake?”
Yes
>”You have a snake filly thing in your house right now?”
Mmhmm
>”I didn’t even know there WERE snake ponies! Where’d she come from?”
That’s what I’m going to try and find out tomorrow
>”Well you’re going to have to tell about it when you find out then”
So you’ll watch her?
>”Pfff yeah! Who do you think you’re talking to? This seems too good a moment to miss out on anyway”
>Her silly little show of bravado brings a smile on your face as you go in for a quick hug
Oh thankyouthoankyouthankyou you have no idea how big a relief this is for me! Meet me at my house say…. Noon tomorrow?
>Multihued seems a touch regretful now
>”That’s a bit early for me, but I already said yes. So yeah, seeya at noon. Actually I better head off to bed now if I need to get up that early. Till then Flutters!”
>With a ‘pomf’ of the cloud doors shutting Rainbow vanishes into her house
>>
>>29239123
>With arrangements made for tomorrow you fly back to your house to check on Anon
>She is curled up on her new bed sound asleep
>You really want to snuggle up with her right now, but opt out of it in the end
>You don’t want to startle the poor thing
>Or get yourself bitten by accident
>After spending about an hour checking on your animal friends and refilling their food and water you go to bed as well
>As you lie down your mind wanders towards what you’re actually going to say to Twilight tomorrow
Hey Twilight did you illegally use a transformation spell, mess it up and throw your mistake out of a window?
>maybe a little bit more subtle
>You don’t want to believe Twilight would do something as bad as what Anon accused her of, but the facts are stacked against her right now
>And you don’t want to do anything you’ll regret
>You’re the only one Anon really has right now and you don’t want to mess this up
>No sense in worrying about it right now
>You will deal with all of this tomorrow
>For Anon
>Your daughter
>The thought of having a daughter puts a small smile on your face as you fall asleep

Fuck that's a lot of words
>>
>>29239127
Looking good my dude.
Are there gonna be updates anytime soon?
>>
>>29239297
Tomorrow think, I have some days off so I have plenty of time to write
>>
>>29239127
Piss poor writing to be honest.
>>
>>29239310
Lol i know, but I had to try
>>
>>29239310
he wrote something it isnt even about twi as the mother like 90 percent of the other greens and yet you complain?
>>
>>29239319
different isn't always better
>>
>>29230587
>Twilight thought turning you into a filly would stop you from annoying her everytime she's reading
>>
>>29239362
yet mass production is terrible for something that meant to be creative
>>
>>29239362
I'm gonna be honest, I enjoyed reading that more than I should of.
I shall await for more
>>
>>29237630
I bet anonfilly will not auctualy make it to the game store in the next eatcarbs update.
Will probably get there in the update after that.
>>
>>29238828
I cri ererytime
>>
>9
>>
File: communism.jpg (402KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
communism.jpg
402KB, 1280x768px
oh lawd the threads going down!
>>
sorry for the lack of green, small writer's block but I've got an idea I can work on to get me back in the swing of things so I'll put that up tomorrow plus extra because I'll have more free time on my hands tomorrow
>>
>>29239127
>Fuck that's a lot of words
>29 posts long
YOU DON'T SAY?! I'm still going to read it all, just not tonight. Tomorrow maybe.
>>
File: 1094585.png (536KB, 1040x2984px) Image search: [Google]
1094585.png
536KB, 1040x2984px
Why is Anonfilly always biting? Someone needs an ice cream cone.
>>
File: horse filly.png (73KB, 309x492px) Image search: [Google]
horse filly.png
73KB, 309x492px
>>
>>29242067
I want to grab Anonfilly between her hind legs.
>>
File: eat grass anon (i cant humans).png (140KB, 528x890px) Image search: [Google]
eat grass anon (i cant humans).png
140KB, 528x890px
>>
File: unf.gif (758KB, 336x200px) Image search: [Google]
unf.gif
758KB, 336x200px
>>29242210
Can you draw this from human Anon's POV as he looks down at Anonfilly?
>>
File: anon pov.png (86KB, 800x492px) Image search: [Google]
anon pov.png
86KB, 800x492px
>>29242222
What a nice numbers.

>Can you draw this from human Anon's POV as he looks down at Anonfilly?
Actually, No.
I have to practice more.
>>
>>29242357
>that not-so-subtle outline
w-wew
>>
>>29242357
>"Are you enjoying the view, you fag?"
>>
Bumpo
>>
>>29235598
>You hear Anon’s deep belly laugh from where you inside the house, even after the door was long shut. A few seconds later, you hear your little sister’s voice joining in, segueing into distant conversation lost to the winds of the wendigo.

>”Applejack?”

”Hnh?”

>Twilight sits next to you on the sofa and peeks out of a window, spying the fillies not terribly far off. They seem to be saying something, shortly before Applebloom shakes rapidly, and the majority of all the snow gets all over Anon. Anon exclaims something, and the big sister part of you squints to see any telltale wincing to make sure there wasn’t any swearing while you weren’t readily available. There isn’t, and you relax a little.

>”Are you sure you won’t be held up by watching over her.. Him?”

>Your confidence answers before you think to, nodding your head up and down readily.
“Darn tootin’. Watchin’ over fillies is a piece of cake.”

>”Well.. Alright, if you insist. But remember-” Twilight knows you’re very capable, but she does that thing where she emphasizes something that was bolded even a little bit in a book. "That’s not just a filly you’re watching over. That’s a grown stallion too, and from another species at that. Though..”

>Her lips work into a fine line. The girls were sprinting around in a way that made you rather impressed how easily Anon took to his new legs as they began bolting around one another, both fillies trying to peg the other with hastily made snowballs. Neither of them bothered to duck for cover, often leaping and sinking into the stuff they would be in such a rush to throw in the first place.

>”I’m wondering just how much. Clearly, a toll has been taken on her mind. She doesn’t remember her -name-, for pony’s sake. That and how quickly she’s willing to just.. Play, like any other girl her age.. You’re gonna have to deal with a little bit of both.”
>>
>>29243442
“It shouldn’t be too much trouble to watch ‘er, especially durin’ the Winter. Crops and trees are all snowed over. All ah gotta do is feed the livestock, an’ Anon could even help with that. Might even do that lil’ city pony some good.” When Twilight goes to protest, you beat her to the punch. “Ah’ve got quite a bit of experience with keepin’ fillies in line. Hay, I’ve been doin’ it since -ah- was a filly.”

>Twi finally relents, her wings fluttering behind her. “Alright, alright, I’ll quit pressing. You’re definitely the most qualified.” That makes your chest swell with pride, and your friend gives you a nod of approval. “I’ll get a jumpstart with Starlight, see what we can figure out. Don’t hesitate to call me over if you need help.”

“Fer sure. Later, Twi.”
>And with that, your friend’s horn glows, and she unicorns away into a flash of unicorn magickery. You still stand there facing the spot where she teleported from, letting out a thoughtful sigh.

“Jeezum Crow..”

>It was a nonsense phrase, one of those expletives that you know probably had a meaning at some point but now meant little more than the breath it took to exhale it. You’re not sure what it meant, though you saw that green filly frame her mouth to say something different, pause and say that instead. You could tell foulness came from Anon’s mouth freely, and changing so readily for your family’s sake was just and fair. That phrase, the one that just left your lips and blurted from Anon earlier as easy as anything else could’ve played back in your head, but it was different ponies speaking. You exhale again, closing your eyes.

>You’re projectin’, cowgirl.

>Anon said she didn’t like her family. It ain’t your business what was going on with them. But still..

>You hope she gets the chance to see them again, and clear up whatever enmity was there. You know how precious those chances can be.
>>
>>29243536
nice update
>>
File: ice rar.png (289KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
ice rar.png
289KB, 1680x1050px
>>29243773
Thanks!

Last one for tonight. Sleep tight, fillies.

>>29243536
>You have no idea how long you’ve been playing with this little horse girl, but the fact that you aren’t dying of soreness and sputtering for air blows your mind. Still, your newfound boundless energy doesn’t make Applebloom cheating any less unfair.

>You slide your back half forward, letting yourself slide across the snow under one of the few mounds that were serviceable as cover. You hear two sets of four legs trot around, breath haggard.

>”Where’d she go?”

>”Check the trees. If I was green, I’d hide in the trees,” The new little pony suggests. She’s a cute, bright and white little unicorn that leapt to Applebloom’s aid in the form of a new launcher of snowballs that left you high and not so dry. Of course, it was a backhanded compliment - you always help out the underdog, after all.

>Plus, as spunky as they are, these girls are just that: Girls. You’ve still got that spirit within you that very much recalls the feeling of testosterone, that willingness to stick it out. You pop out, and peg Sweetie Belle in the back of the head with a nice big snowball, making her squeal.

>Not terribly far away and yet pointedly out of the line of fire, a white mare whom you can only assume is Sweetie’s mom wincess, then chuckles good-naturedly. She watches bemusedly as you break into a deft sprint away from an icy barrage, then continues the trek up to the house. You let the lady go unimpeded, too busy trying to be agile - but to no avail. After you get struck a few times, the chill is enough to make you shudder. You wave one of your forelegs.

“Alright, alright! You scrubs beat me.”

>Some hovering snowballs that are lit by a yellow-green glow release, meeting their makers when they splat against the snow below. The girls cheer, and Sweetie does this little giddy run in place. You hug yourself awkwardly with your forelegs.

“What say you we go inside and warm ourselves up a bit?”
>>
File: 1482813840595.png (144KB, 1121x842px) Image search: [Google]
1482813840595.png
144KB, 1121x842px
>page 10
save the filly
>>
>>29231807
>Finally getting the dog off of you, you try to straighten out your ruffled fur
>Glancing up you spot the eight ponies all looking at you and Tin with faces varying from curiosity to anxiety
>Three of them are fillies who you presume to be your age, or at least your body's age since they're about eye level with you and won't stop staring at you
>The other five seem to match the description of Twilight's friends she briefly told you two about on the way here and are all staring up at Tin, frozen in place
"So... these the one's you were talking about Twilight?"
>Seeming to snap out of some sort of trance Twilight glances between you and the girls trying to speak but only ends up spluttering nonsense
>Clearing her throat and regaining her composure she walks toward the girls who are still stiff in place watching Tin who's idly glancing around the station
>"Girls what are you doing here? I thought I said we'd meet you at the castle?"
>The rainbow maned one is the first one to realize that Twilight was speaking
>Rainbow Dash if what Twilight said is anything to go by
>"We were Twilight, but when you mentioned BIG news that you needed to discuss with us I refused to stay cooped up"
"Right, and despite me telling her again and again to stay put she just wouldn't listen so I decided I may as well go after her and make sure she didn't get into no trouble"
>Stetson hat? Country twang? You're gonna guess that this one is Applejack
>"Quite, and after those two ran off, Pinkie bolted after them, of course not one to be left out I brought myself and Fluttershy and so we all decided to give you a full welcome back."
>Well that eliminates two of the three others which means the white and purple one must be Rarity
>That doesn't explain the three fillies though
>Also you're pretty sure haven't stopped staring at you since you got off the train, you're not even sure if they've blinked
>>
>>29244907
>Putting a bit more distance between them and you, you look up as Twilight speaks once more
>"Well that's very thoughtful of you girls but you probably should of stayed at the castle, I wanted to avoid Tin getting greeted like... well that"
>Glancing up at Tin you see him blankly staring off into space
>Somehow you doubt his bleeding heart will need a bandage
>Also noticing this Twilight loudly coughs into her hoof snapping Tin to attention
>"Who?! What?! oh hey Sparkle, sorry about that"
>The girls all simultaneously turn their heads to the side looking at Tin in confusion
>You on the meanwhile plant your face in your hoof so hard you wouldn't be surprised if Celestia and Luna heard it
"Tin do you even have anything in between your ears?"
>"At least I have something in between my legs"
"I will kill you in your sleep"
>As you and Tin go off into another argument Twilight and her friend's huddle together
>"Twilight what in the name of Celestia is wrong with that filly? She's got a mouth on her that'd earn Applebloom a good smack"
>"Ugggh I know but believe me, this is tame compared to what he's been saying so far"
>"He? Darling are you sure about that"
>"This is why I wanted you girls to meet me at the castle, there's a lot to explain. Wait where are Spike and Starlight?"
>"Spike said he'd hold down the fort for us and Starlight said she could wait for whatever the news was"
>Heaving a heavy sigh Twilight turns back to you and Tin using her magic to silence you both
>"Alright you two you can continue your fight but can we please at least get a move on? I haven't slept since you two got here"
>Releasing the two of you, you glance at Tin and you both have a mental agreement
"Nah, you killed the mood purple, lead the way"
>Relaxing upon hearing this Twilight heads off with a bit more of a spring in her step
>>
>>29244910
>As you walk through the streets of Ponyville you and Tin earn many a wondering look from the ponies
>Once again varying from interest to fear you and Tin just ignore most of the gasps or mothers hugging their children closer
>Hold on where did those three fillies go?
>Looking from side to side you're slightly terrified to see they've managed to almost box you in
>Jumping back from them they all stand in front of you, bouncing on their hooves as they do
"Don't scare me like that, what do you three want already?"
>The yellow one with a ribbon in her red mane is the first one to speak
>"Yeah sorry about that, it's just we don't get many new ponyfolk in town and rarely any new fillies at that so we were just excited to meet you. I'm Applebloom it's nice to meet you"
"Name's Anonymous, and my jdgement is still out on you"
>Walking past her outstretched hoof you quickly catch up with Tin and the others
>Sadly these three are the kind of pe- ponies that can't take a hint
>"I'm Scootaloo by the way"
>"and I'm Sweetie Belle"
>"We're the Cutie Mark Crusaders~"
>Apple Jr. seems especially proud of that last part
"Fascinating, what's a cutie mark?"
>"What do you mean? you've got one"
>Feeling Scooter poke your ass you quickly slap away her hoof and instinctively sit down
"Please refrain from grabbing my ass again"
>Glaring at them they take a small step back and glance between each other confused
>Looking down at where Moped poked you you're surprised to see a black question mark on your fur
>Hurrying back to the group you poke Twilight as best you can whilst walking
>"Oh hey what's up Anon?"
"Did you brand me while I was asleep?"
>This causes everyone to stop dead in their tracks, the girls swiveling to look at Twilight with clear shock in their eyes
>"W- what!? No! Of course I didn't why would you-?"
>Noticing your tramp stamp Twilight facehoofs
>"That's your cutie mark Anon"
"Yeah I still don't know what that is"
>>
>>29244913
>"A cutie mark is a symbol that represents a pony's special talent alright?"
>Getting a general idea you nod and walk beside Tin once more, only to be bombarded by questions by the Deus Vult Squad
"Tin help me"
>"Nah you'll live"
>Taking great amusement from your suffering Tin simply laughs as you try your best to escape the three fillies
>Finally bolting off to bother some one else you are finally free to hear yourself think
>The first thought that comes to mind is what the hell that bright light is
>Looking up you spot a crystal castle seemingly grown straight from out of the ground
>"Ugh and here I was thinking Ponyville was such a quaint little town"
"I know right? We're supposed to be going to a princess's castle not meeting the Wizard of Oz's gay cousin"
>Snickering at this you and Tin are only met with a glare from the princess in question
>If looks could kill
>This however does nothing to halt you or Tin's mockery
>Your snickering turns into full blown laughter however as Twilight knocks on the door only for part of the door to slide to the side and a pair of eyes to glance down at all of you
>Finally getting your breath back you and Tin take in the admittedly grand castle
>A mix of purple, pink and some blue crystals are roughly smoothed down to make the hallways, pillars, doors and windows
>Wandering through the halls it has the same empty feeling that the other castle did, but seeing how it's the middle of the afternoon you reckon it's more from choice more than anything else
>>
>>29244917
>Hearing a slam you turn your head back to see that you have all entered into what's most likely the throne room
>A massive circular room with a chandelier made from what looks like wood and crystals hung by string
>Lining the walls is shelf upon shelf filled to the brim with books upon books
>Finally at the center of the room is a massive table with seven stone chairs surrounding it
>Sitting in the chair with Twilight's ass mark is a pink pony with a mane similar to Twilight's in color only with a blue line rather than a pink one
>Looking up from her book she waves Twilight and co over seemingly, and thankfully, unfazed by you and Tin
>"Hey Twilight glad to see you got back in one piece. Would I be right in guessing that these two are your big news?"
>"You're correct Starlight, these are Anon, and Tin and... it's a long story"
>"Don't worry I'm sure it is, it's nice to meet you both, I'm Starlight Glimmer"
"Sup?"
>"Hey"
>Introducing yourselves to Starlight, Twilight and her friends take their seats, which you now notice have all of their respective marks on them
>As Starlight goes to sit next to Twilight you and Tin are left with a weird lizard thin in front of you
>"Uhhh hey there"
>"Hi there, I'm Spike, you're Tin and Anon right?"
"Yeah that's us, uhhh what... are you exactly?"
>"Oh, yeah, I get that a lot, not many ponies have seen a dragon before"
"Really? A dragon? That wouldn't have been my first guess"
>Walking over to Twilight you and Tin take a seat on top of the table whilst Spike takes place in the seventh, smallest chair on the other side of Twilight
>"So now that everyone's finally settled we can begin"
>"Uh question?"
>Closing her eyes and sighing she tiredly looks up at Tin
>"What is it Tin?"
>"Do you have a bathroom in this place or...?"
>"Second door on the right"
>Hoping off the table Tin walks out of the room
>Sliding down her seat Twilight buries her face in her hooves
>"This is gonna be a long day"
>>
>bump
>>
File: 1471044531554.png (165KB, 613x710px) Image search: [Google]
1471044531554.png
165KB, 613x710px
>>
>>29246037
A QT

Q
T
>>
>>29246116
It's her face when when you told her you wanted to adopt her.
>>
File: 1482973439278.png (334KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
1482973439278.png
334KB, 1000x900px
>>
>>29233675
Better than the original.
>>
>>29238960
Kill yourself.
>>
>>29246575
Poor filly. RIP
>>
File: 1452232981190.png (545KB, 700x727px) Image search: [Google]
1452232981190.png
545KB, 700x727px
>>29246685
Anonfilly goes on a revenge-boop rampage when?
>>
>>29239310
While you're inclined to your own opinion I have to disagree as I liked it.
>>29239127
I enjoyed the story and would like to see more. I remember when you first made this and am glad to see you continue it now. Don't let the hate get you down, I've seen bad story's and this is not one of them. Please don't stop.
>>
>>29246155
>Oh god I'm going to become a cock sock.
>>29244921
I'm enjoying this.
>>
File: 1443486859302.png (211KB, 1082x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1443486859302.png
211KB, 1082x1063px
Stop the boop abuse.
>>
File: 1438414344342.jpg (50KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1438414344342.jpg
50KB, 640x640px
>>29244921
write moar
this is now more important than whatever you're currently doing
>>
>>29248050
I want an Anonfilly version of that pic.
>>
>>29248335
Make it yourself
>>
File: 1449348992389.jpg (537KB, 1038x790px) Image search: [Google]
1449348992389.jpg
537KB, 1038x790px
>>29247809
Every part of filly is boopable.
>>
File: 1483064334036.png (159KB, 1228x1449px) Image search: [Google]
1483064334036.png
159KB, 1228x1449px
I never understood the logic behind greens where twilight turns anon into a pony, wouldn't she want to preserve his species, since he'd technically be an endangered one, being the only one of his kind
If anything she'd be researching the shit out of him
I'm not saying I don't like some of those greens though
>>
File: more.png (169KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
more.png
169KB, 640x640px
>>29248416
The same logic that she fuck up the Elements and got wings.
>>
>>29248562
Fair enough
saving that image
>>
>>29248562
Good work, drawfriend.
You know what to do next.
>>
>>29248562
Cute image, thanks. FUKKEN SAVED.
>>
File: react_ENT_shy yes.jpg (41KB, 378x349px) Image search: [Google]
react_ENT_shy yes.jpg
41KB, 378x349px
>>29239127
Finally gave this general a skim and this is what I see. Pic related.

>>29239310
Hope this idiot gets a thousand cuts with a razor and lands in a septic tank.
>>
File: reeeeeeeeee.png (166KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeee.png
166KB, 640x640px
>>29248589
Wat
>>
>>29248766
Kek.
10 / 10 Drawfriendo.
>>
>>29248766
Nice! Saving this one too.
>>
File: More....jpg (47KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
More....jpg
47KB, 640x640px
>>29248766
You still have one more to go.
This is your final challenge.
>>
File: More More.png (175KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
More More.png
175KB, 640x640px
>>29248791
>>
File: C791gQT.png (314KB, 711x560px) Image search: [Google]
C791gQT.png
314KB, 711x560px
Teasers~
Gonna make a simple little animation.
>>
>>29248920
You did good.

>>29248924
You also. Can't wait.
>>
>>29243967
i'm waiting
>>
>>29248924
Twilight looks extra rape-y here. Excellent.
>>
>>29249491
>Green Honey crossed out on the bedpost
That's a cute name for anonfilly
>>
>>29249982
Pretty sure it's Green Hornet. That became the default name for some reason.
>>
>>29248562
>>29248766
>>29248920
These are perfect. Thanks.
>>
File: 1482986046969.png (146KB, 641x773px) Image search: [Google]
1482986046969.png
146KB, 641x773px
>>29250007
Well, thats pretty fitting too
>>
>>29250007
Honestly, the name is entirely up to the writefag. Green Hornet became popular or the default as you said, for some reason. But it doesn't mean everyone has to use that name, either.
>>
Should I draw unicorn or pegasus anonfilly? Earth ponies are boring.
>>
>>29250156
batpony Anonfilly
>>
>>29250156
Pegasus Anonfilly soaring in the air dropping water balloons on random ponies.
>>
>>29250156
Pegasus.
>>
>>29250156
>Whynotboth.jpg
>You are alicorn Anon, or AA for short.
>In your previous life you slipped on a banana peel and broke your neck on the curb.
>Next thing you know you woke up as a little filly and made big news for having wings and a horn.
>Back home they would have called you a freak and sold you to the circus.
>Here they called you a princess and gave you a tiny tiara.
>You guess birth defects is status?
>It ain't bad though.
>You live with your new aunts, Luna and Celestia, in a huge castle on the side of a mountain.
>During the day you take flying lessons with Celestia, and at night you learn all about magic from Luna.
>Sometimes you even play pranks on the guards or servants.
>Yeah, you think you can get used to this new life of yours.
>>
Smol update. Haven't had a lot of time to write anything.

>>29243967
>”Oh, yeah! Rarity has chocolates!”

“You call your mom by name?”

>“Oh, no, that’s my big sister.”

“Ahhhh.”

>”Chocolates? Th’kind that she brought to Hearthswarming?”

>You trudge alongside the two fillies on the way back to the now very warm and cozy-looking countryhouse, marching in the center of either of them. Now that you’re not pumping with adrenaline, you get that soreness in your midsection and chest that makes the trek significantly more cumbersome. The girls don’t seem as phased, but they slip into walking at your gait anyway. It’s real considerate.

>”Yeah, those ones. She said they’re not for me, though. That means they’re probably not for you guys, either.”

>”Aw, what? Some Element of Generosity she is.”

“Is she gonna cram her face full of ‘em? She doesn’t look like the type.”

>”Oh, Rarity pigs out all the time when she’s upset,” Sweetie chirps matter-of-factly. “She goes through tubs of vanilla oat swirl every time she doesn’t feel pretty.” You snort, having to physically shove a hoof in your mouth to not crack up laughing. You stand up awkwardly, pressing your hoof against the handle and swinging it open. Of course, before you cross that threshold, you take a second to scrape your hooves at the welcome mat. Sweetie Belle and Applebloom do the same. The latter passes you after some lax hoof-wiping, and you hear AJ’s twangy but stern tone.

>”Applebloom, ah’m havin’ some grown-up talk with Rares. Mind givin’ us some space?”

>You feel your ears tilt of their own curious volition You can kind of.. Control how they tilt. You begin doing so like the ears to an old cable antennae, trying to overhear the best. “Oh, sure,” Applebloom answers with an unsure pause in removing her coat. This makes her face obscured and just her mane poking out the front of the hood, her voice muffled a little. “Nonny just wanted come in ‘cause she’s cold.”

>Nonny?
>..Hmm. It rolls off the tongue.
>>
You wind up in Equestria as the filly, but it turns out there is a law requiring all fillies to be cock socked. You have to choose who to be cock socked by, or he will be chosen for you. Who would you choose?
I'd probably go with Doctor Hooves, he seems like he'd be good with fillies and it would give a chance to get closer to Derpy and Dinky.
>>
File: я хочу родителей.png (167KB, 504x590px) Image search: [Google]
я хочу родителей.png
167KB, 504x590px
>>29238952
better late than never right?
>>
>>29250833
God, that's cute.
>>
>>29250833
2cute4myheart
>>
>you will never give the filly a dicking while she calls you a faggot
why live
>>
>>29251709
>ywn accidentally scream out Anonfilly's human guy name while fucking her
>>
>>29250811
I would choose to abandon this horrible pedoland.
>>
File: 1460429515411.jpg (192KB, 960x986px) Image search: [Google]
1460429515411.jpg
192KB, 960x986px
>>29250833
I want Anonfilly to be my little pet.
>>
File: 1476619690029.jpg (9KB, 209x241px) Image search: [Google]
1476619690029.jpg
9KB, 209x241px
>>29251904
you killed it
>>
File: gay.png (109KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
gay.png
109KB, 600x600px
>>29251904
>>
File: 1454864641861.jpg (86KB, 590x511px) Image search: [Google]
1454864641861.jpg
86KB, 590x511px
sleepy filly bump
>>
File: 1482727387606.jpg (622KB, 682x762px) Image search: [Google]
1482727387606.jpg
622KB, 682x762px
>>
>>29253209
>You will never be a filly sleeping in a bed next to Twilight's bed
>You will never have a horrible nightmare about something really horrifying
>You will never wake up with a jolt and scream out loud for a second
>Twilight will never rush to your side and wonder what's wrong and ask you if you had a bad dream
>She will never hug you and whisper that everything is okay and that there is nothing to be afraid of
>You will never rest your head against her fluffy chest and listen to her soft heartbeats while you try to forget about the nightmare and fall asleep again
>>
>>29253794
CUTE!
>>
File: fillypee.png (15KB, 471x497px) Image search: [Google]
fillypee.png
15KB, 471x497px
I wish for filly to pee in my mouth.
>>
>>29254174
You're a constant ray of sunshine in these threads, Anon.
>>
File: 1481492075942.png (126KB, 545x519px) Image search: [Google]
1481492075942.png
126KB, 545x519px
>>29254174
dat dedication tho
>>
File: 1minuteinpaint.png (11KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1minuteinpaint.png
11KB, 400x400px
>>
>9
>>
File: 1474334987291.jpg (194KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1474334987291.jpg
194KB, 700x700px
>>29253980
I want to rest my head on Anonfilly's fluffy chest. Just look at how lush and soft it is.
>>
>>29256377
F-fluff
>>
File: 1449273278022.png (160KB, 436x473px) Image search: [Google]
1449273278022.png
160KB, 436x473px
>>29256385
It's perfect for catching Cheetos and Doritos crumbs.
>>
File: the horrifying truth.png (13KB, 465x525px) Image search: [Google]
the horrifying truth.png
13KB, 465x525px
>>
>>29256703
This is canon now.
>>
>>29256800
Dubs confirm.
>>
>>29230587
Can I get my links updated on the document?

I know I haven't been updating but I had some shit come up which put pretty much all writing on backburner, slowly working on chapter 9 of my story now.

Here's the pastebin because I'm sure I've been forgotten about at this point: http://pastebin.com/u/AllOfMyRegret
>>
>>29206807
>After a while, you are still trapped in what you suppose is a magic spell. You can’t hear anything but you can see Twilight screaming and almost crying while a laser light flows between her horn and you
>Dad looks worried
>Spike comes running and gives the princess a book. She reads the book quickly and finally the spell begins to disappear.
>Being free, you run to your dad and you give him a hug while you’re sobbing
“Dad... what happened?”
>”Are you OK?”
“Yes, I’m alright, but what happened?”
>Twilight comes near you and pets your mane “I’m really sorry Anon, I’ve had to make you a spell to check if you was a threat and something went wrong.”
>You were somehow annoyed with her… but you can feel she didn’t have any bad intentions and she sounds quite honest
>”Anon, I hope you don’t have any resentment for that”
“It’s OK Princess Twilight Sparkle.”
>”Please just call me Twilight, if you don’t mind we should have a private talk”
>>
>>29256951
>”I guess I should wait outside” says dad
>”Thanks you for understanding” she answers
>Spike escorts dad out of the room and closes the door
>She sighs “Anon, you know I would never could harm anypony, I owe you an explanation.”
>She sits on a seat with the same icon as her Cutie Mark “Please take a seat”
>You sit at the other side of the table
>”Judging by the paperwork I received for your adoption procedure and your look, you are just a young filly. But when I was using my magic to check if you were some kind of threat, I found some additional information I wasn’t expecting and that was an odd quantity of memories that provoked a malfunction in my spell. Why didn’t you tell the truth?”
>*glup*
>This is the end of your new life
>It was too good to be true
“You’re going to punish me for lying?”
>>
>>29256937
>>29256940
>>29256951
>>29256946
>>29256953

Are you okay?
>>
>>29256953
>”No, but it would be dangerous if the other princess or me don’t know what to do in case you are in danger. You didn’t lie to do damage to anypony, did you?”
“No, but why the princesses need to know about me? I mean, I’m just a normal pony”
>”Because, for some unknown reason, you’ve just came out from nowhere, thus your presence is a mystery. You might be in danger and we need to know everything about you.”
”So, I have to tell the true to my Dad, don’t you want to do it?”
>”I'll leave it up to you, I can’t intervene in your relationship if you don’t have any bad intentions”
“But, you’re gonna just let me … keep this charade the time I want?”
>”It’s not a charade. I can tell the way your dad and you love each other and it’s pretty real, that’s what matters. Now tell me... you used to be male, right?”
“Yes but I try to not think too much about that”
>>
>>29256958
>She touches her chin for a minute while thinking “OK, but if you need any advice or help, don’t hesitate to come with me. You know, the puberty could hit you sooner than you expect”
>This is getting really awkward
>Your face turns red “OK, OK, thanks for the consideration”
>”You are welcome Anon, I think we are set for now. Is there anything more you would like to say?
”OK… but I would like to… hmmm”
>”What? Come on, tell me”
>You say quietly “I hope I'm not abusing, but… can I go to see the library?”
>”Sure! You can see any book you want.” she looks happy to hear that
>”Can you call your father? It’s his turn to talk to me now”
“OK, I’ll go tell him”
>You go outside to the hall and there is dad talking with the green-purple lizard
>”Anon! How did it go?” he asks you a little worried
“It was pretty good, she’s a good per- pony, she now wants to talk with you”
>”Mmm… I’m going, wait a moment”
“Ok, I’m going to the library while you’re talking”
>>
>>29256960
>He enters to the main room where Twilight is and closes the door
>You are alone in the hall with Spike
>”So… she told you to go to the library?” He asks with a doubtful face
“No, I asked her for permission to go”
>”Good strategy buddy” and he hits you with his elbow while giving you a cocky expression
“Strategy? What do you mean?”
>”Sure you know how she loves books, don’t you?”
“I guess so, I mean everyone likes books.”
>Especially to you, the only way to cope with such a hard life is having some kind of escapism reading books. You weren’t some kind of genius but not many kids in the orphanage had the patience or interest to read and the library was the most peaceful place there.
>Spikes laughs a little “No, Anon you don’t understand. She doesn’t just like the books, she really loves them”
>You walk with him to the library
>>
>>29256964
>This library is bigger than it looks from the hall. It has many bookshelves and is really clean
>”Oh, I didn’t see you Starlight…” Spike says to a purple light mare who’s reading a big book.
>She doesn’t move her head from the book and says in a stoic voice “Hi Spike, how’re you doing”
>”Pretty good, hmmm Starlight… we have company… She’s Anon, she’s new around here..”
>”Hi Anon, sorry for my impoliteness, I’m trying to figure out this tetradimensional theory book”
>”Ok, have fun with that” She waves at her
“So… is she Twilight’s sister?”
>He chuckles “No, but she’s kinda like Twilight before coming to Ponyville, well except for the slavery part…”
”Slavery?” you ask
>”It’s a long story…” and his stomach growls “Would you mind if I go take a meal? I didn’t have breakfast because I was helping Twilight with all the fuss today“
“Don’t worry, go and enjoy your meal”
>>
>>29256968
>He leaves the room
>Oh boy, there’s so many to choice. This place has a good smell of old and new books, it’s quite pleasurable
>Let’s see. The place has all kind of books, from fiction to history (or what you suppose is history in this crazy world)
>Maternity on the clouds, First aids for breezies, Traveller’s Guide for Yakyakistan, Kamaresutra, Saddle Arabian Military History Part 1, Of Mice and Mane, Crystal Empire Architecture…
>This would come in handy, “Brief Equestria’s History”
>You try to pull out the book from the bookshelf but it’s stucked
>Come on!
>You finally get the book, but you have a weird sensation
>The bookshelf is shaking
>The books start to fall and every one of them is on the floor
>Great, Twilight is gonna kill you for this
>Your ears perk up, you can hear the hoof steps sound coming towards the door
>The door knob is spinning
>RIP
>>
>>29256972
Story's over now, Anon is dead.
>>
>>29256997
wew 2 off
>>
>>29256811
Dubs confirm confirm.
>>
>>29256800
>>29256811
>>29257000
Check all these digits.
>>
>>29257277
Oooooohh
>>
>>29256377
I wonder if pones have some sort of grooming procedure they go through to maintain thier short and fluff-free coats?

Y'know, the sort of thing that Anon would have zero clue about leading to such a luxuriantly abundant amount of fluffiness.
Then cue some form of drama about not maintaining proper decorum, because fluff and unshorn fetlocks are considered indecent, or whatever.
>>
>>29257335
Anonfilly is so fluffy.
>>
>>29257375
Unshorn fetlocks are considered extremely lewd and being super-fluffy is illegal because everyone just wants to hug you and take a nap instead of producing good, which leads to economy stalling, hence the royal "NO FLUFF ALLOWED" decree.
>>
>>29257375
And then cue to Twilight or any other pony trying to groom FillyAnon.
>>
File: 1482549733080.png (129KB, 807x939px) Image search: [Google]
1482549733080.png
129KB, 807x939px
>>
A question to the one in charge of the Dropbox:
Do you think you could put all the NSFW stuff in one folder and the EqG art in another: basically, categorize it a little better?
>>
>>29257277
w o a h
>>
File: check em dash.png (118KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
check em dash.png
118KB, 250x250px
>>29259000
>>
File: Its time to stop.png (36KB, 397x497px) Image search: [Google]
Its time to stop.png
36KB, 397x497px
>>29259018
HELP ME!!
>>
File: wat.png (307KB, 533x399px) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
307KB, 533x399px
>>29259055
AAAAAA
>>
>>29259221
The next person to get trips will be turned into my own personal little filly cocksock.
>>
>>29259264
Wew lad calm down and stop derailing the thread :^)
>>
File: ancap filly.png (55KB, 800x493px) Image search: [Google]
ancap filly.png
55KB, 800x493px
Somebody should make a green of ancap filly
>>
My name is Anon-filly, and I am here to say...
>>
>>29259314
I want to see you die, cause you're ruining my day..
>>
Oh shit
>>
>>29259328
TOP KEK
>>
>>29259264
>>29259333
No...
>>
>>29256955
>>29257000
>>29257277
>>29259000
>>29259055
>>29259333
Am I the filly now?
>>
>>29259369
69 counts as reverse dubs :^)
>>
>>29259333
Look at you. Look at you. You're the little filly cocksock now.
>>
File: 1480378785254.png (187KB, 1421x2008px) Image search: [Google]
1480378785254.png
187KB, 1421x2008px
>>29259397
>>
File: 1481299532029.png (253KB, 826x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1481299532029.png
253KB, 826x1150px
>>
File: 1480924083488.png (180KB, 512x308px) Image search: [Google]
1480924083488.png
180KB, 512x308px
>Be pegasus filly
>Twilight is attacking, we must act swiftly
> Flies away
>XD
>>
File: 1481608810921.png (314KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1481608810921.png
314KB, 720x1280px
Me when i stop getting dubs
>>
File: 1480775875158.png (259KB, 1711x1073px) Image search: [Google]
1480775875158.png
259KB, 1711x1073px
Me when I get dubs
>>
File: 1480323168992.png (36KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
1480323168992.png
36KB, 410x410px
>>29259445
I was cheated of what was rightfully mine
>>
>>29259499
Thanks Anon, also, nice dubs.
>>
>>29259506
No problem, Anon.
>>
This thread 9/9
>>
File: tmp_9146-1469325360695570207209.png (129KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9146-1469325360695570207209.png
129KB, 1000x1414px
I don't get this thread
>>
File: first flame.jpg (32KB, 760x428px) Image search: [Google]
first flame.jpg
32KB, 760x428px
OMG, the flame that keeps anonfilly threads alive is burning out, only trips can save it
>>
>>29259544
Rekindle the flame, quick!!
>>
>>29259553
YOU FAILED, now the general wwill die...
>>
File: tmp_9146-14687418853221693929015.png (184KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9146-14687418853221693929015.png
184KB, 1000x1414px
>>
I got my laptop back! Lost my hard drive but it's so nice to have it back
>>
>>29260196
That's great news!

Do you think Twilight would help FillyAnon learn how to walk and run properly and adapt to his/her new body? Or just leave her to figure it out on her own?
>>
>>29260196
Someope. Lol

>>29260370
She'd try for maybe a couple of days, but unless Anon pickes it up pretty quick she'd just get frustrated and leave her to do it on her own.
Then Glimglam would patiently teach you while rolling her eyes at Twilight's sudden inpatients.
>>
File: 1475017075386.jpg (657KB, 1885x1657px) Image search: [Google]
1475017075386.jpg
657KB, 1885x1657px
>>
File: 1484340737976.jpg (275KB, 654x864px) Image search: [Google]
1484340737976.jpg
275KB, 654x864px
Make it Napone.
>>
File: 1455333224617.jpg (706KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1455333224617.jpg
706KB, 750x1000px
>>
fillyanon simulator by doubleWbrothers when?
>>
File: 1476142386266.png (197KB, 785x815px) Image search: [Google]
1476142386266.png
197KB, 785x815px
>>29260433
Glimmy mama is best mama.
>>
File: 1483307078258.gif (273KB, 296x272px) Image search: [Google]
1483307078258.gif
273KB, 296x272px
>>
>>29262783
What if another pony has to look after FillyAnon for a while because Twilight and Starlight has to travel far away for some reason? Think AJ, Rarity, or Fluttershy would be able to handle her?
>>
>>29259328
Why do you keep posting this stupid gif?
>>
>>29263792
To be fair, it is better than Pokemon Go.
>>
>>29263868
>>>/vp/
>>
>>29230587
>A portal opens to Equestria
>Humans enter to be met with Celestia
>She tells them humans will be allowed to live in harmony with the ponies on one condition
>She know how lustful the monkey people are and will turn one human into a mare
>That mare will serve as a cum dump for all humans as humans will be barred from fucking any other ponies
>In return, the new mare will be given a palace and servants to ease the burdens
Do you agree? Who wants to become the pony?
>>
>>29263792
It's not only me.
>>
File: 1481169685236.png (449KB, 2200x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1481169685236.png
449KB, 2200x1400px
Eatcarbs why did you leave us?
>>
>>29263792
>>
File: 1480325275065.png (122KB, 638x620px) Image search: [Google]
1480325275065.png
122KB, 638x620px
>>29263996
Ebin
>>
>>29264000
nice get
>>
>>29264084
Thanks
>>
File: 1480704382305.jpg (145KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
1480704382305.jpg
145KB, 1191x670px
Toiletpaper filly
>>
File: 1480804314822.png (566KB, 1558x1596px) Image search: [Google]
1480804314822.png
566KB, 1558x1596px
>>
File: 1480551705879.png (559KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1480551705879.png
559KB, 2000x2000px
CRAAAAAWLING IN MY SKIN, THESE WOUNDS ALREADY HEALED!!
>>
File: 1481151881502.png (486KB, 1400x2050px) Image search: [Google]
1481151881502.png
486KB, 1400x2050px
Delet this!!
>>
File: 1481133984238.png (213KB, 1278x1691px) Image search: [Google]
1481133984238.png
213KB, 1278x1691px
>>29264099
>>29264106
>>
File: 1481131366675.png (440KB, 2014x1919px) Image search: [Google]
1481131366675.png
440KB, 2014x1919px
>>
>Cadence hears that Twilight is taking care of a little filly
>So she decides to make a surprise visit and brings Flurry Heart along with her, thinking that Flurry and Twi's kid could have some fun and become great friends
>>
>>29264470
>ponies hear about it
>insurance sales are higher than ever
>>
File: tmp_9146-1471641798253-714558754.png (363KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9146-1471641798253-714558754.png
363KB, 1000x1414px
>>29263932
>>
File: 1470658715888.png (487KB, 1000x984px) Image search: [Google]
1470658715888.png
487KB, 1000x984px
>>29263566
It would probably be best for Fluttershy to watch her. Aj is too strict and would only cause Anon to push her limits to break her spirit, it also allows her to get close to the CmC which can only lead to problems. Rarity is too easy to mess with and Anon would have nothing to lose with her, and again CmC. Fluttershy or RD on the other hand. Anon wouldn't mess with Fluttershy as it would be no fun. It'd be like kicking a puppy with a broken leg, there is no point in it then just to be a dick. It's not like you need to assure dominance over her as she already just rolls over for anyone. Rainbow would be a good watcher as well because she is just lazy and would probably just let Anon do whatever. The threat of the CmC isn't really there since Rainbow wouldn't care to stop him and he'd probably just not care because again, he would get nothing out of it. If Rainbow really wanted to amuse him all she'd have to do is offer to fly him around and prank ponies. Really the problem wouldn't hit Rainbow as much as Rainbow and Anon would affect the town. Also, /R/ing Pegasus Anonfilly. The amount of fuckery she could do with wings is unlimited.
>>
>>29264470
"Hey kid wanna play a game?"
>"Sure!"
"Okay, it's called 'clop'. First one to cum loses."
>"You're on!"
>>
>>29265393
I still want to see Pegasus Anonfilly dropping water balloons on unsuspecting ponies in Ponyville. That mischievous adorable little faggot.
>>
>>29265393
Good points on both cases
>>
>>29265444
>water
Fucking casual.
>>
>>29265460
Okay, let me fix that.
>I want to see Pegasus Anonfilly dropping colostomy bags filled to the point of bursting on unsuspecting ponies in Ponyville.
Better?
>>
>>29265540
>Be Twilight.
>"The end times! The end times have come!"
>Be standing still in the middle of a panicking ponyvill.
>"Could the legends of the evil filly be true!?"
>You watch as countless ponies are struck down by water balloons from above.
>"Celestia save us!"
>It doesn't matter whether they are flying away or running, each is struck with accuracy.
>"Why!? WHY!?"
>It took out the wonderbolts first.
>It has complete air superiority.
>You know what has lead up to this.
>You shouldn't have taken his dick.
>You thought the wings would be a good trade.
>But no, your sins have caught up with you.
>You look up as time seems to slow.
>You see the filly moving at the speed of sound.
>It has a bag attached to it's side filled with its ammo.
>A small thing drops from her hoof.
>The object is heading straight for you.
>You don't try to run as you know it's no use.
>As the object gets closer you notice it's different from the other water balloons.
>That's because it's not a water balloon.
>You watch as the colostomy bag heads straight at you.
>As it approaches you realize it says something.
>Written on the front of the bag is 'Twilight a cunt'.
>...
>Twilight a cunt...
>Twilight truly is... a cunt. Is the last thing you think before you are struck in the face.

>Two hours later.
>Be Starlight.
>"Can I get out of the corner yet?" Anon whines.
"No you still have five minutes."
>"This is bullshit!"
"And keep talking like that and you won't get hugs for a week!"
>She turns back around and fluffs out her wings.
>"Better not go a week without snuggles..."
>>
>>29265540
>bags of shit instead of balloons full of piss
You win this round.
>>
File: 1482560117583.png (288KB, 1365x1570px) Image search: [Google]
1482560117583.png
288KB, 1365x1570px
>>29265888
>"And keep talking like that and you won't get hugs for a week!"
>>She turns back around and fluffs out her wings.
>>"Better not go a week without snuggles..."
that's cute
>>
File: 1481585817522.png (142KB, 1420x2116px) Image search: [Google]
1481585817522.png
142KB, 1420x2116px
>>
File: 1483486426385.png (708KB, 1522x1257px) Image search: [Google]
1483486426385.png
708KB, 1522x1257px
>>
File: 1484436184917-293172711.jpg (1MB, 3600x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1484436184917-293172711.jpg
1MB, 3600x2160px
>>
>>29266993
Delet this
>>
Page nine not fine.
Don't make me have to produce content
>>
>>29266993
WANT
How does one do this? There must be a guide online, right?
>>
>>29267695
You can custom order 3DS's with custom shells look at the buttons.
>>
>>29230665
Sleep tight, Poner
>>
>>29266993
The filly is becoming real
>>
>there are people here who DON'T want to be anonfilly
Why?
>>
>>29267893
I'd rather fuck the anonfilly

or maybe even >rape
>>
>>29268298
But why?
>>
File: sketch-1484451171791.png (63KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1484451171791.png
63KB, 720x1280px
original content coming through beep boop
>>
>>29268466
do you realize how hot it would be to pin down one of you faggots, knowing that you would've been able to easily resist in your old body, but are now completely helpless as a little filly?

then completely destroying your filly ass, as you try to maintain whatever dignity of a man you have left, but ultimately fail as you break out in tears
>>
>>29268638
Um, I don't really relate I guess. Sorry.
>>
File: fillyfilling.png (99KB, 558x885px) Image search: [Google]
fillyfilling.png
99KB, 558x885px
anonfilly likes applehorse because apple is angry all te time
>>
After I got the filly pillow, the Ds skin and the anonfilly Plush is on the way, what filly Merch should I get next? Btw. A dakimakura is of the limits since there are no good pics and I will get one of Twilight in the next days.
>>
>>29267893
I like my dick exactly where it is - on me, not in me.
Also hooves suck, even if you are a unicorn. Plus you'll never know you miss having hands until you have to balance shit in both hands, hold something with your teeth, elbows and armpits, while opening a door with your leg.
>>
>>29269462
Create magic hands and use those.
>>
>>29268638
>Implying I would be able to resist in my old body.
>Implying I wouldn't be loving every moment of it.
>>
>>29269692
Is that what you'd really want? For some sweaty Anon to hold you down on the bed, his hands holding down your front legs while he uses his leg to pry open your hind legs before he forces his cock into you?
>>
File: TouchtheFluff.png (303KB, 885x1058px) Image search: [Google]
TouchtheFluff.png
303KB, 885x1058px
>>29269718
W-would he also laugh at how my small, feeble body wouldn't have any chance at pushing him off?
>>
File: 1444782277151.jpg (108KB, 509x659px) Image search: [Google]
1444782277151.jpg
108KB, 509x659px
>>29269718
>implying you wouldn't
>>
>>29269339
Do you want a cute or lewd daki?
>>
File: 1448573563984.png (127KB, 550x600px) Image search: [Google]
1448573563984.png
127KB, 550x600px
>>29269835
>cute or lewd
why would anyone have to choose between the two, when the filly can be both?
>>
QUICK QUESTION
Anonfilly's pussy
HUMAN OR HORSE?
>>
File: 1452741632139.jpg (591KB, 1500x929px) Image search: [Google]
1452741632139.jpg
591KB, 1500x929px
>>29269950
PUFFY HORSE VULVA OF COURSE
>>
File: 1471447232215.png (35KB, 700x729px) Image search: [Google]
1471447232215.png
35KB, 700x729px
>>29269811
But I don't want him to thrust into me and tell me how good my little filly body feels.
>>
File: FillyEstrus.png (119KB, 802x843px) Image search: [Google]
FillyEstrus.png
119KB, 802x843px
>>29269950
ALWAYS HORSE
>>
File: 1468427268575.jpg (233KB, 700x1322px) Image search: [Google]
1468427268575.jpg
233KB, 700x1322px
>>29269835
I want this on a daki. Would create so many dried cum stains on it.
>>
>>29269958
>>29269980
God, just imagine how wonderful her fluffy fur would feel rubbing on your body as you fucked her tight filly cunt.
>>
>>29269950
That depends on what kind of horse pussy you have in mind. If it's the ugly unanatomical shit you can find all over Derpibooru, then definitely human. Otherwise, proper horse pussy > human.
>>
>>29268466
C'mon man. It's great.
A bro you can chat memes with in the streets
A humiliated slut you can sexually abuse and violently ravage over and over in the sheets.
>>
>>29269692
>>29269718

Oh, or for him to casually hold your nostrils, one hand casually resisting the force of your entire body, until you have to gasp for breath, letting this greasy, fully clothed anon shove the o-ring gag/bit into your mouth, before he unzips and starts training your throat with his cock?
To do this every single night, stepping up your training with your teats, clit, and ponut loaded with a vibrator for reinforcement and e-stim for punishment?
For you to eventually open your mouth as soon as the the night begins, rather than struggle for the bit?
To not even realize that at some point he'd stopped needing the bit, and you've just willingly been opening your mouth and throat for him to pump like a cheap fuck sock until he blows a fat load on your tongue, and makes you show it to him before you swallow it all like a good little filly?

Yeah you'd have to be some kind of perv to want that.
>>
>>29270027
filly horsepussy is quite tight, so it'd sorta still look a bit like a human puss anyway, at least in terms of the amount of outer vulva details.
Minimal wrinkes vs lotsa wrinkles.
>>
>>29269692
>implying that's not merely what you think it would be like
>implying you'd not change your mind at the instant of the first thrust as his cock was rammed mercilessly into your grossly undersized virgin pussy

Then again, considering where we are, there's a good chance he's got a perfectly harmless three-incher.
>>
>>29269980
Damn, if that was colored, I would definitely get a custom daki made with that
>>
>>29270090
i'd probably suggest getting a cleaner, more professional rendering of it first. Nothing against the artist of that sketch, but for long-term things like that you don't want something that you'll look at a year or two from now and go "eeehhh.. coulda got a better looking one"
>>
>>29269972
Sauce b0ss?
>>
>>29270240
https://derpibooru.org/1244481
>>
>>29270240
>>29270298
Thanks.

Also, new green fucking done, new year new me. Coming at ya soon, even though y'all niggas probably forgot my story I'm still forcing my garbage down your throat so get caught up here: http://pastebin.com/u/AllOfMyRegret
>>
>After the visit to the schoolhouse, you expected to be nervous about going to school.
>A new school.
>With a new teacher.
>And a new life.
>You aren’t nervous about school though.
>You are nervous about Button Mash.
>What if you get to school and he doesn’t want to be your friend?
>What if he was just setting you up to be bullied?
>Images of Earth flash through your mind, memories of your time in school.
>Your schooling career wasn’t ideal.
>You were pushed.
>Put down.
>Blackmailed.
>What if it happens again?
>All these thoughts race through your mind as you trot home.
>Well, not you.
>Mommy trots home, you just lay sleepily on her back.
>“Here we are!” She says, opening the door to the castle with a wave of her horn.
>You snap out of your daze as she levitates you to the ground.
>”What do we say?” She asks, raising an eyebrow.
“Thank you for carrying me, mommy!” You reply, she’s been teaching you manners all day since the meeting.
>She drops a bag of stationary next to you.
>”Could you take this up to your room? I’ve got some business to take care of.” She asks.
>You pick up the bag and nod, before heading off towards your room, humming as you trot happily.
>Once you were out of earshot of Mommy, Spike approaches you with a look of spite written onto his face.
“Oh, hi Spike!” You say with a friendly smile.
>He shoots you a look of disgust, looks like his opinion of you hasn’t changed since the morning.
>”Don’t you ‘hi Spike’ me, faker,” he says, “You might have fooled everyone at the announcement ceremony, but I know what you did to Anon.”
>What you did? You didn’t do anything to the old Anon, you ARE the old Anon.
“I didn’t do anything to this ‘Anon’ character!” You exclaim, “I-I don’t even know who he or she is!”
>”Don’t act so innocent, I know you… Uh…” he trails off, unsure where he’s actually going with his accusation, “I don’t know what you did but I’m sure it was horrible and I hate you!” He shouts before running off into his room in the castle.
>>
File: paddlin.jpg (19KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
paddlin.jpg
19KB, 500x361px
>>29270298
>replying to a cancerous tripfag
>>
>>29270320
>That’s something you’re going to have to deal with at some point, Spike was a bro when you were human, and you know just how deep a dragon broship goes.
>You swear it’s why ninety percent of them are gay, but you don’t really want to test that theory.
>Continuing up into your room, you drop the stationary Mommy gave you on your desk and trotting over to your bed, flopping down on it unceremoniously.
>Learning how to be a kid again sure is tiring, though try as you might, you just can’t fall asleep.
>You couldn’t fall asleep for a nap as a kid, and it seems that fact has been recognized by your new form.
>Instead you just lay there, trying to force yourself asleep for a good five minutes.
>You find yourself becoming impatient and bored with waiting around doing nothing and resolve to find something to do.
>That’s a weird feeling.
>Before you were a literal horse, you prided yourself on being the most lazy human being to ever sleep on the face of Equestria.
>Along with being the only human to ever sleep on the face of Equestria.
>You bounce up from your bed and over to the toy chest from earlier which had been moved into the room at some point during your outing.
>To your surprise, the toy set you were playing with before you left was set up exactly as you’d left it, even though it had been from one end of the castle to the other.
>Perks of being a princess, you guess, ponies don’t wanna piss you off now in case you lynch them or something.
>You decide to hold on to that information instead of immediately abusing your godly powers over other ponies like old-you would.
>Somehow you think Mommy wouldn’t be pleased with you doing that.
>Seeing as it’s set up already, you elect to plop your flank down in front of it and practice your magic on it, seeing as you can now.
>>
>>29270323
>Right?
>Either way, you elect to start small, picking up a single princess toy and moving it so it’s on top of the castle.
>Should be easy enough.
>You use your hooves to place the toy in the center of your vision before starting to cast a levitation spell.
>Uh, how do you cast a levitation spell?
>Mommy and Aunt Rarity make it look as easy as picking it up with a hoof, but you haven’t the foggiest idea how to actually do it.
>Though considering how hard you found it to pick things up with a hoof, making that comparison might actually apply more to your current situation than theirs.
>You figure it just takes focus, it’s what Mommy does when she’s trying a new spell on Spike, though you can’t be sure.
>So there you sit, trying to make a doll move with your mind, like some 2nd grader.
>Oh wait…
>You shake those thoughts from your mind and focus solely on the doll, willing it to move.
>Begging it to move.
>Still nothing.
“Ugh, why won’t you just MOVE!” You shout at the doll.
>As soon as you do, you hear a loud screeching sound from behind you.
>You turn to find the source of the sound and find that your bed has somehow made it’s way across your floor, where it was once pushed up against the wall behind you and to the left of the toybox, it now sits squarely against the wall in front of you, only having missed your body by a few inches.
>Did.. You do that?
>You stand and back away from the bed, having scared yourself with this new development.
>In doing so, you crush the princess doll you were trying to move in the first place, making it splinter into sharp crystal pieces which poked directly into the soft area of your hoof.
>>
>>29270330
“Ow!” You exclaim, making another burst of magical force fly from your horn and push you back towards the wall where your bed once was, flying directly into a tall cabinet containing all kinds of books Mommy had obviously bought for you and organised personally (they were far too color-correct and alphabetical for a simple maid to do, even with the help of all of the castle staff).
>Flying into this bookshelf, of course, made all of the books come crashing down on top of your delicate filly head, leaving you in a pile of books as pain seared through both your hoof and your head.
>For a filly of your emotional security and pain tolerance, there is only one logical path to take following these events.
>Cry like, well, a filly.
>You immediately tear up and start to cry out, throwing your head back and letting your tears fall down your face.
>This had obviously created quite a racket, which Twilight heard as it traveled down the echoing halls of the castle.
>”G-Green Hornet, are you okay?” A voice yelled as a purple-pink flash filled the room as Twilight teleported from the study into your room, her wings outstretched and horn blazing ready to fight whoever had snuck into your room and tried to harm you.
>However, instead of a vicious attacker, she found the following:
>A bed pushed against the wall opposite where it was left, and flipped as if by some great magical force.
>A crushed crystal princess doll.
>An empty bookshelf.
>A pile of fallen books originating from said shelf.
>And a bawling seven year old girl.
>Her mouth drops open for a moment, before she breaks into a fit of giggles.
”Wh-Why are you laughing at me?” You say, trying to sound upset with her, but somehow you find her laughing so comforting and nice to listen to, so much so that you start giggling along with her.
>She scoops you into a hug, quickly shoving the books aside uncharacteristically.
>”O-Oh sweetie, I’m just so surprised! Did you do all this?”
>>
>>29270336
>You feel a weight in your stomach, you made a huge mess and noise while Mommy was doing important stuff! That’s gotta be your first grounding for sure.
>Your giggles disappear as you start crying once more.
“I-I did, Mommy!” You wail, burying your face in her chest, “I’m s-so sowwy!”.
>”Don’t be sorry sweetie, this is great news!” She comforts you, rubbing your back soothingly.
“I-It is?” You ask, how could this mess be a good thing?
>”Mhm!” Mommy tells you, “Your magic is /much/ stronger than I ever expected it to be!” She explains, hugging you tightly.
>You have strong magic?
“I have s-strong magic?” You ask.
>”Yes! There has never been a case like this with fillies like you before, ever!” She says excitedly, happy to be making new discoveries, “Do you know what that means, Greenie?” She asks you.
“N-No…” You sniffle.
>”It means, my cute little filly,” She boops you on the nose playfully, “That you are 100% special! There’s never been anypony like you, and they may never be another pony like you!”
>Her excitement and playful attitude is contagious, apparently.
“R-Really?” You ask, “I’m special?”
>Mommy just smiles and nods, down at you, hugging you again.
>”Now, let’s clean this up, okay?” She says, “We’ll start with this hoof of yours.”
>She turns you around and lifts up the hoof that stepped on the doll earlier, kissing the point where tiny drops of blood are seeping out and casting a spell to remove the pain simultaneously.
>”All better?” She asks you, turning to you to face her again, and kissing your forehead while doing the same thing.
>You nod, smiling at her as your sadness from earlier disappearing.
>”Now, let mommy sort out the heavy stuff, you don’t have to use any more magic tonight, in fact, I’d like it if you didn’t use any magic until I teach you how, can you do that for me?” She asks you, looking into your eyes as she lifts the bed back into place behind her with her magic.
>>
>>29270341
“Okay Mommy!” You say, very okay with not experiencing any more magic for a while.
>”Good girl, now, can you put all the books back for me?” She asks you.
>You nod.
“B-But what about the order?” You ask, knowing how much she loves her organisation, “And the shelves I can’t reach?”
>”Hmm, how about you give it your own order?” She asks you, “Order them in order of what looks the best to what looks the worst on the shelves you can reach, and all the other ones I’ll put up later, you just put all the totally boring ones in a pile next to the shelf!”
>She’s obviously trying to make cleaning up as fun for you as possible, which your more mature mind appreciates, and your filly mind loves, getting to work immediately putting all the books with the cutest and most fun-looking covers into the shelves and the most boring ones in a pile to the side.
>What little girl would want to read ‘Timberwolf Farm’ anyways, not you, that’s for sure.
>While you question the moral appropriateness of giving a cautionary allegory for communism to a seven year old, you find yourself enjoying the process of cleaning up, much to Mommy’s surprise and enjoyment.
>Soon enough your job is done, and your lower bookshelves are a mess of spine colors and author name orders.
>Mommy can’t help but cringe at this, hoping you’ll learn the joys of proper organization in the years to come, and that this enjoyment of cleanliness develops.
>As you put the last book on the ‘top shelf’ pile, both you and Mommy hear a loud rumble coming from your belly.
>Mommy chuckles, picking you up and plopping you on her back.
“Good girl, you’re so good at organising!” She forces herself to say, much to your enjoyment, “Now, I’m sure you’re hungry after working so hard, should we go get dinner? I’m sure the castle chefs have made something yummy!” She says, trotting out of your room and down the stairs into the main rooms below.
>>
>>29270345
I know my anon's a pussy and probably badly characterized but fuck you I do what I want we can't all be good here.

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/jk7JWVgS

(also can I please get my links updated? I've got like 4 more chapters that aren't on the docs ;-;)
>>
>>29270348
Also despite me caring too much, tell me how shit this is k?
>>
>>29270433
it was pretty good pham, first time reading this, probably gonna catch up on the rest of it
>>
>>29270345
kys
>>
>>29270499
Thanks senpai
>>
>>29270348
Thanks for not being dead
>>
File: 1482528806851.png (11KB, 402x317px) Image search: [Google]
1482528806851.png
11KB, 402x317px
The Great and Autistic Anon Filly
>>
>>29271088
/R/ing green
>>
File: 1480383866079.jpg (585KB, 1080x2834px) Image search: [Google]
1480383866079.jpg
585KB, 1080x2834px
>>29271098
>>
File: 1480384260677.jpg (327KB, 1480x1540px) Image search: [Google]
1480384260677.jpg
327KB, 1480x1540px
>>29271102
>>
/R/ing barneyfag filly
>>
Wew>>29271106
>>
>>29271110
4U
>>
>>29271106
>Anon tries to get Spike to notice her
>goes full yandere on Rarity
>somehow Sweetie Belle and her magic ineptitude always lay waste to every evil scheme
>Sweetie is oblivious to Anon's attempts to kill or injure her sister and thinks she's her best friend ever
>>
>>29269980
>>29270181
I can't draw it better yet but would be nice if AntamoAnimisAN-M, Nipples or Skitter draw it.
Lure them with filly abuse greens
>>
File: 1476917468058.png (102KB, 493x525px) Image search: [Google]
1476917468058.png
102KB, 493x525px
>>
File: can not do it.png (116KB, 419x986px) Image search: [Google]
can not do it.png
116KB, 419x986px
>>
Anonfilly's too short to fit on a regular daki
>>
Any comedy stories worth reading?
>>
Any grimdark rape stories worth reading?
>>
>>29271158
kek
>>
File: canot do it bu its less longcat.png (123KB, 419x986px) Image search: [Google]
canot do it bu its less longcat.png
123KB, 419x986px
>>29272045
>>
File: 1458006984533.jpg (241KB, 900x651px) Image search: [Google]
1458006984533.jpg
241KB, 900x651px
>>29272545
n-now the back
>>
>>29272641
This needs a pussy and a ponut edit.
>>
>>29271084
You're welcome?
>>
>>29272641
I want to fuck Anonfilly.
>>
>>29272844
I want to be anonfilly and get fucked
>>
>>29272858
but that's gay
>>
File: imgay.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
imgay.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>>29272906
exactly
>>
>>29272858
I want you to be my Anonfilly so that I can fuck you. N-no homo.
>>
>>29272955
God the fact that I want that is digusting
>>
>>29272844
>>29272858
>>29272929
>>29272955
>>29272971
Degenerates
>>
>>29273003
Fuck you literally
>>
>>29273003
and then there's this faggot
>>
>>29273003
Aren't we all?
>>
File: Anon PKs a scrub.png (414KB, 1977x1266px) Image search: [Google]
Anon PKs a scrub.png
414KB, 1977x1266px
>you're in the wildy and you spot anon with half hp and 0 run
what do?
>>
>>29273418
How can she use the keyboard and mouse with just hooves?
>>
>>29273908
Really big buttons on the keyboard.
>>
>>29250719
Appul, u ok?
>>
>>29273908
Pencil in mouth
>>
>>29273908
it's runescape, so all you really need is the mouse
>>
>>29272545
This should be on a daki. Anonfilly looks huggable as fuck here.
>>
>>29274075
Mostly, yeah. I've had stuff going on the past couple of days, but it's clear to Apple now.

>>29250719
>You like it.

>You peek through the doorway to see Applejack gently rocking in a.. Well, a wooden rocking chair. Across from her on that sweet sofa you sat on earlier, Rarity sits like a cat, shorn of her coat. You marvel at her mane and tail for a moment - you normally see an errant strand of hair on anybody, but that horse’s hair is professionally curled on one side and the other, even her tail is this elegant coil of fuschia lavishness. Your admiration is obvious from your face alone, apparently. She beams at you, and you feel passively intimidated - a part of you wonders if you’re talking to a supermodel.

“I-I’m not that cold..”

>”Darling, you’re -shivering-.” Rarity observes, and it’s only kind of true. AJ cocks an eyebrow at the unicorn mare, who summons her young sister with some clearing of the throat. “Sweetie Belle, take your friend upstairs and initiate snuggles. Be sure to use lots of blankets, too.”

>Sweetie appears next to you, snapping off a crisp salute. “Yes sir, ma’am sister sir!” She then begins to physically guide you to the staircase.

>Well, it seems you don’t have much of a choice.

>Crawling up the stairs is easier than crawling down, though Applebloom is in front of you and her tail keeps dusting at your face and that’s kind of annoying. The second the door shuts and you’re about to give Sweetie a piece of your mind for ruining what could’ve been a feasible plan to con her sister out of chocolate, but you pause when you see her press the side of her head against the floor with her tongue stuck out in concentration. Applebloom goes straight to a nightstand next to her bed, snagging an empty glass, then making her way over to Sweetie Belle. She mimics the little unicorn, except her ear is pressed against the glass.

“Uh.. The hell are you two doing?”
>>
You can't filly.
>>
File: 1481527107741.png (138KB, 680x733px) Image search: [Google]
1481527107741.png
138KB, 680x733px
>>29275590
>But then, you did filly.

>>29275206
>”Don’cha remember what ah said about thin walls? Ah wanna hear what our sisters are gabbin’ about!”

“It’s probably just girly things. Who even cares?”

>Sweetie Belle gives you a baffled look.
>”Just.. ‘Girly’ things? What does that even -mean-?”

>Applebloom just ignores you. Since both of the girls are so intent on hearing someone else’s business, you sigh and press your ear against the wooden floor to join them.

>...

>”..ou like them? Be honest, darling. You know I hate to give a bad gift.”

>”Mmm, pretty good. These the sampler thingies y’all ordered special from Whinnypeg?”

>”That’s right. Who knew Applejack would approve of fruit that aren’t apples in chocolate?” Rarity titters, and you can practically hear AJ’s eyeroll.

>”Hardy har har. Yer real funny, Rares.”

>You give Sweetie and Applebloom a dry look, mouthing ‘I told you so’. Sweetie sticks a hoof at you with a scrunch of her forehead, like she’s saying ‘wait a minute’, and you scathingly oblige.

>“I was going to share some with Rainbow Dash, but she seemed.. Moody.”

>”Was she, now.”

>”She was. I spotted the poor dear laying on a cloud, on the way to Apple Acres no less. I was certain she would come with me to visit, but she seemed content on just watching Applebloom and her little friend play..”

>You feel a chill go up your spine. Somepony was watching you?

>”But no, she just said ‘no’. Something about you and her not exactly being on good terms?”

>”Mmmhm.”

>There’s a tense silence, and you and the girls share a pondering look. Whether you know this horse or not, you can pick up on the conflict in the air. Rarity is being snoopy, sure, but something is definitely bugging Applejack. You’re still certain it’s something stupid and petty, though.

>”Annnd why would that be, Applejack? It’s not like you to leave a friend hurt, especially not one of your best friends.”
>>
>>29275701
Keep going
>>
>>29274950
Wouldn't that be even harder to use with hooves though?
>>
>>29276125
The thought of Anonfilly getting frustrated at trying to use computer peripherals amuses me greatly.
>>
>>29276153
>Be a pony
>Playing a pony moba
>Hear someone rant about controls in the chat
>It's a filly
"How old are you?"
>"Fuck off pedo."
>Do her parents allow this?
>>
>>29275956
>You continue to filly.

>>29275701
>”Here ah thought y’all wanted t’lift my spirits up, Rares.” AJ lets out a sigh. “Ah know ah gotta talk to her, but ah don’t wanna do it right now.”

>”But why, darling? Surely, there’s no time like the present?”

>”Because ah don’t *want* to, okay? She really.. Really peeved me off.”

>In a way that you would swear is simultaneous, both the fillies gasp as you hear a teacup clink downstairs. Applebloom looks mortified, clasping a hoof to her face.
>”Mah big sister cussed..”

>... They had to be fucking kidding, right?

>Heads, including your own, go back down to the floor. There is more clinking of glass, and inwardly you hope nothing broke. It would suck having these brand new limbs, only to step on an errant piece of glass while you were here.
>”Yes, well.. Try not to take too long, Applejack. Whatever she did.. You’re still friends, aren’t you?”

>”Of course. That’ll never change, Rares. Ah just..”

>”You just what?”

>”It’s.. Ah don’t wanna say nuthin’, cause ah’m not a hunnerd-percent sure on *what* ah’m feelin’. That’s why ah need time to work it out.”

>There’s a pause for a few seconds, and Applebloom adjusts her cup a little to try and hear better. You hear Applejack sound startled. “H-hey now-”

>”Applejack, shut up for a second. I remember very clearly what Pinkie said about you.”

>”What? What’d she say about me?”

>”That you cry on the inside. That means you get a hug.”

>Cute. You make a face, and you’re acutely aware of your cheek squished against the floor. You have to lead by example by not listening in so much. These girls are impressionable, and spying on your sibling isn’t cool. A distant thought comes to you - a sibling, one that looked up to you at times and despised your existence at others. A younger sibling that you find yourself wondering if they.. Ever spied on you..

>...

>Okay, you’ll keep listening. Rarity sounds kind of quiet, so you have to strain your ears to hear.
>>
>>29230665
Tight, sleep poner.
>>
>>29276233
>”...When you’re able.. Please talk to her, Applejack. I’m sure she’s sorry for whatever happened.”

>”..Ah think ah should be the one who’s sorry. Shoot. First I start this fiasco with Rainbow Dash, an’ then ah started callin’ little Anon a liar.. Ah’m a big ol’ jerk.”

>”Anon?”

>”That little green gal upstairs.”

>”I thought she was cute as a button, but so does my sister, and I’ve seen what trouble she can make.” As Rarity giggles, Sweetie’s muzzle scrunches. “A liar, you said?”

>”Tall tales that turned out t’be true, it’s a bit of a story. Hey.. I know! D’ya have anything in her size I could loan from ya, while she’s here? She’s from.. uh.. Manehattan, and she’s used to wearin’ things. Nothin’ too frou-frou though, y’hear?”

>”I’m sure I do, but you’ll have to bring her by to size her properl..”

>Oh! Fuckin’ A, thank you Applejack! Her voice fades out as you sit up some, giddy. You understand why she got so short - Some alien showing up in her world making outrageous claims when you’re already at the end of your rope, it drained what was left of her patience. She deserves more than you snooping on her business. You tap the floor, getting both fillies’ attention. You walk past them to what looks like a treasure chest in the corner of the room. True to your suspicions when you bap it with a hoof, it opens up, showing a strange array of toys.

“Come over here, girls. We’re gonna play.. Something.”
>>
File: happy_marble.png (193KB, 817x740px) Image search: [Google]
happy_marble.png
193KB, 817x740px
>>29276261
Love this story so far, keep up the good work my dude.
>>
>>29276310
Thank you.

>>29276261
>You are Applejack. Rarity releases you from her hug, and beams at you happily. That smile makes you very certain that some feller is gonna be real, real lucky to have her one day.

>”I’m sure you’ll figure it out, Applejack.”

“Heh. Thanks, Rares.”

>”I’m always here if you need me, dear. You’ve just have to ask.” Rarity winks at you, just before she segues into this catlike position - laying on her stomach, folding her hooves and looking so.. Coquettish, that’s the word. Her eyes lid at you, and you feel your cheeks start to burn from her just looking at you like that. “Though, I would appreciate it if you indulged my prying.”

>You look down and muddle with your hooves. Would it feel better to get it off your chest?
“It’s.. kinda between us, Rarity.”

>”I wouldn’t tell, cross my heart and hope to fly. Goodness, you look solemn.. You would think somepony di-”

>WHAM!

>Both of you jump. You don’t even start thinking when you bolt for the stairs, zooming right past Applebloom’s and the guest bedroom in an orange blur - straight to Granny’s. You slam the door open just before stopping short - the door slamming against the wall, narrowly clipping your grandma’s outstretched hoof. She recoils.
>”Hydra eatin’ lost lovers! What in tarnation are y’all *doin’*, girl?!”

>You let out the breath that you found yourself holding, mind racing. “G-granny, ah thought-”

>And like that, your hooves act before you do. You take right back off to Applebloom’s bedroom, busting it open. You see three jumping fillies and.. Nothing broken. No blood, bruises or bedlam - just three girls staring at you with toy swords in their mouths.

“What was that sound?”
>>
>>29276520
Apple! What was the sound? WHAT WAS THE SOUND YOU FUCKING FAGGOT?!
>>
File: truth.png (37KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
truth.png
37KB, 250x250px
>>29277108
Oh, shit - I thought I posted this part before I hopped off for tonight. My bad, I hate doing cliffhangers.

I won't answer, though

>>29276520
>Anon plucks the sword from his mouth, giving you a queer peer.
>”I fell.. It wasn’t that bad, so I went back to playi- Hey!”

>You spin the filly around by her tail. You go into a sort of autopilot when adrenaline hits you, sometimes. You try to remind yourself that this isn’t just a filly and all that muckabout, but you can’t really help it. She pulls her hooves away after you grab her front ones to check for bruises.

>”I appreciate the concern, but I’m okay. Trust me, AJ - if I was hurting, I’d tell you.”
>You exhale, closing your eyes. So many things, that slam could’ve been. Rainbow crashing into the side of the house, Granny breaking her hip or something worse, one of the girls falling down and scuffing themselves up bad.. You calm yourself relatively quickly, putting on a smile.

“Heh.. Sorry, partner. I just got worried.”

>”It’s cool. Would it be better if we played outside? Don’t wanna ruin your moment with Rarity down there.”
>Anon’s eyes get big after she says that, and Applebloom grins at you. “She means, uh, yer privacy! Yeah - c’mon, girls, let’s go play someplace else!”

“But what-”

>The girls have evaded you, going down the stairs in a mess of green, yellow and white. You frown as a pink and purple tail disappears around the door frame.

“..fell.. Ugh. Fillies.”
>>
File: It_Was_Me__Dio!.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
It_Was_Me__Dio!.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
>>29277108
>>
>>29269213
A cute
>>
Had a strange dream the other day

Things happened, and I met a man who ended up owning me a favor. He was a barber, and since I actually needed a haircut I let him cut my hair for me.

As my hair fell away under the scissors I kind of just turned into Anonfilly, there wasn't anything really to the transformation or anything and I wasn't really lucid so I didn't really think about it. I just remember being quite pleased with how good of a job the guy did and the dream ended shortly after that.

My dreams tend not to be very grounded, so I doubt I'll be Anonfilly again in them, but if it happens again and I remember it I'll keep you guys posted.

>>29276125
>Push mouse around
>Left click and right click by pressing the buttons with the edge of your hoof by turning it clockwise or counterclockwise
>Press middle mouse just by pressing it
>Scroll by rolling your hoof across the wheel

It honestly wouldn't be super difficult to use a standard keyboard with hooves either, since all you have to do is press buttons with the edges of your hooves, you would just have to go slow
>>
>>29271103
>>29271102
What happened to the green of this? I really liked it...
>>
>>29277650
Yeah, the last thing I remember reading was filly trying to cook for herself.
>>
>>29277662
I remember seeing Twi kicking her out then thats it.
>>
>>29277650
anon runs off and a few hours later twi gets told about the memory whipe from her spell
>>
>>29277973
That's the end, or did the writefriend not continue yet?
>>
>>29278016
dont know i think he just didnt continue
>>
File: 1301310692487.png (13KB, 298x298px) Image search: [Google]
1301310692487.png
13KB, 298x298px
Why is every single anonfilly story some variation of:

>tearjerking drama with anon being so sad that the only reason he doesn't commit suicide is that the author goes on hiatus before that

or

>anon is a dick to everything and everyone with zero advancement at all for thousands of lines (aside maybe calling them poopyheads instead of shitheads after a while)

or

>anon somehow gets braindamaged, and we get a generic filly fic in which we somehow have to pretend that anon once having been anon is relevant

I just want a Zephyr-esque fic in which anon becomes the cute loved filly and learns to call purple hoers mommy with sincerity.
>>
>>29278228
>Zephyr-esque
>relationship between Twi and anon

Maybe its because tons of greens here made me have a schema of how their relationship should look and I just can't think outside the box, but those two options don't match imo
>>
>>29277573
Indeed, i tend to do most of my typing with like three fingers one one hand and one or two fingers on the other, not the best method of typing but it works so w/e, don't need to use 4 or 5 on each hand.
>>
>>29278593

By Zephyr-esque I just meant heart-meltingly cute transition into being happy pone
Obviously I'm not expecting anonfilly to start worshipping Twilight and calling her Master.

that sounds pretty hot tho
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-10-01-13-26-05.png (551KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-01-13-26-05.png
551KB, 1920x1080px
>>29265109
>childhood destroyed<
>>
File: 1481065717118.png (516KB, 385x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1481065717118.png
516KB, 385x1024px
>>29278228
I'm trying to do the sincere love thing, except with Applejack. I hope I don't disappoint, I'm liking writing this bit.
>>
>>29278789

I just really hope you don't go on hiatus and disappear forever before we get anon calling AJ mom

And maybe finding herself a nice colt
>>
>>29270348
Wow look who's back!
Glad to see you're writing again.

I need to re-read the previous chapter to remember why nonny isn't having as many mommy issues as before. At least he/she can still remember who he was.
>>
>>29270348

Where's the other chapters?
I've gone back as far as archive links could take me and I can't find anything from you aside from chapters 1-4 and chapter 9
>>
>>29270348
>I know my anon's a pussy and probably badly characterized

Honestly, that's a relief
I'm pretty tired of every anonfilly being the same irreparable asshole who somehow is uncapable of feeling anything but anger

I mean, I understand that it fits the "har har, the typical anon's a dick" persona, but it gets pretty boring when every single fic is barely distinguishable
>>
I want Anonfilly to be my little pet.
>>
File: 1475984468052.png (333KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1475984468052.png
333KB, 1300x1300px
EaTCarbs what happened to you? I want to know what happens in the second O&O game
>>
>>29278713
Guess we should a glad that the anal beards didn't use mid slap
>>
>>29280697
Found the phone fag.
>>
>>29278669

>heart-meltingly cute transition

for me it was a mix of morally questioning things and a good ones, maybe its just because I remember a story as a whole and I can't divide one aspect of it from the rest

its zephyr nostalgia time for me, thanks for reminding
>>
File: 451276486512.png (634KB, 917x1024px) Image search: [Google]
451276486512.png
634KB, 917x1024px
>"Anon, are you there? It's me. Your best friend."
NIGHTMARE MOON
>>
>>29281053
you can't have a nightmare if you're not real
>>
>>29281053
kys
>>
>>29281053
>quoting tumblrtale
Leave
>>
>>29256972
Critique time.
It seems like your grammar, sentence structure, characterization, and pacing all have regressed from your last update. Take more time proofreading and editing. Especially the pacing. It was really fast and wild in this update.
>>
>>29277154
Damn I'm really digging this.
>>
>>29281852
What's wrong with it? It was a good game it's quotable as hell. Does it trigger you as much as mlp triggers barneyfag?
>>
>>29282177
I dig you too, Anon.

>>29277154
“Hsss.. Goddamn it, that smarts.”

>”What?”

“Nothing, nothing.”

>Sweetie frowns at you, not buying it for a second. She turns and sits on her haunches, the three of you fifty, maybe sixty yards away from the Apple house. “You don’t have to lie,” She mumbles.

>You rub your lower back, pointedly not looking in the little unicorn’s direction. You say nothing as Applebloom circles around you, stopping behind. You can feel her eyes as your hoof leaves your own sore hide. You were actually really, really sore - more than you should’ve been, from biting it with what should’ve been lighthearted roughhousing.

>No - contrary to what you would assume higher knowledge would make up for, you were just as frail as any child you’ve seen. You always had a pet theory that children radiated broken precious things, and those things included their bodies rather often. You tumbled during a play swordfight, then played it off because it shouldn’t have hurt as bad as it did. It makes you feel.. More not-you than you’ve felt since you’ve been here.

>It doesn’t help when the children are being more mature than you. “Sweetie Belle’s right. Yer startin’ t’bruise like an apple when it’s startin’ t’turn,” Applebloom points out, coming in front of you. You see a striking resemblance to how exasperated AJ looked earlier. “Ah would like it if ponies said when we were playin’ too rough.. Scoots does the same thing when she’s tryin’ ta show off how tough she is.”

“It’s not about how tough I am. It-”
>You give a sidelong glance to Sweetie, who peers at you curiously. Applebloom already knows your identity, so you play with the truth a little.
“It’s.. a lot different than back home. I got in plenty of scraps and such, never really got banged up like this.”
>>
File: Ahegao01.png (411KB, 1380x1424px) Image search: [Google]
Ahegao01.png
411KB, 1380x1424px
>>
>>29283629
N-now with eyes rolled up!
A-a-nd mouth open mo-more!
>>
File: Ahegao02.png (416KB, 1380x1424px) Image search: [Google]
Ahegao02.png
416KB, 1380x1424px
>>29283648
k
>>
>>29283804
top unf
>>
File: 1471252080837.png (120KB, 594x714px) Image search: [Google]
1471252080837.png
120KB, 594x714px
>>29283629
>>29283804
W-what's happening to filly?
>>
>>29283629
>>29283804
n-now a little lower
man id rub the shit out of that chest fluff though
>>
>>29283804
Now draw the whole filly with her legs spread apart and a penis being pushed into her.
>>
File: ahegaos.png (188KB, 1168x497px) Image search: [Google]
ahegaos.png
188KB, 1168x497px
>>29283841
nigga pls, I've got like 2 other filly ahegaos to line and colour.
>>
>>29283859
carry on then
>>
File: 1419879688592.png (71KB, 200x176px) Image search: [Google]
1419879688592.png
71KB, 200x176px
>>29283859
>that last one
I like.
>>
>>29283859
>the last one
let me sing you the song of me people
>>
File: Ahegao03.png (375KB, 1320x1598px) Image search: [Google]
Ahegao03.png
375KB, 1320x1598px
>>
File: Ahegao04.png (378KB, 1320x1598px) Image search: [Google]
Ahegao04.png
378KB, 1320x1598px
>>29284360
>>
ITT: We summon dead Writefags.
I'll start.
[Stand Proud]
>>
>>29284377
ThatGuyM8
>>
>>29284377
EaTCarbS :¬)
>>
>>29284360
>>29284370
I want Anonfilly to ride me.
>>
File: acd.jpg (25KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
acd.jpg
25KB, 600x402px
>>29284377
>>29284435
You rang?
>>
>>29284501
Finish revising that story of yours so I can illustrate it, fgt.
>>
>>29283804
THANK YOU
>>29284370
>>29283859
any chance of heart pupils being added?
>>
>>29284377
Crossroads
NeverAnyGood
>>
File: 3568734675467.gif (2MB, 400x260px) Image search: [Google]
3568734675467.gif
2MB, 400x260px
>>29284510
>>
>>29284377
STAND PROUD
ThatGuyM8
>>
>>29284377
SONO CHI NO SADA ME
SUTAAAAAND PROUD
DUH NUH NUH NUH
NUH NUH NUHNUHNUHNUH
JOJO
JOJO
i probably butchered that but i just miss stand proud so much
>>
>>29284541
eeeehhhhh...
>>
>>29284575
its ok
i dont want to ask for too much
>>
>>29284564
>tfw it's getting close to a year since we last saw him
I miss him too, I loved his story
>>
>>29283176
>”In Manehattan? Babs made it sound like everypony there was really rough.” Applebloom’s face softens, and she looks away a little wistful. “Ah.. can see why you’d be embarrassed.”

>”But you don’t need to be embarrassed around us! We’re your friends, so we’ll always have your back.” Sweetie comes a little closer, and her hooves scoop up your tail. You watch her as she bats it between her hooves. “So you’re all the way from Manehattan, huh?”

“Yeah.”

>”What’s it like, where you live?”

>That’s.. A very open-ended question, and you’re not quite sure how to answer right away. You briefly consider dazzling them with the bright city sights that you can recall from memory. You can’t even begin the number of times you’ve heard the same old tale of some small-town rube looking to make it big - sometimes, they even do. But more often than not, they’re played for a fool. Crushed dreams, woe is me, all that sappy nonsense.

>On the other hand - well, hoof - being there meant something.. Different, to you. It’s signified opportunity that you never had at home, and..

>”Uh.. Anon? you okay?”

>You blink stupidly, then rub your cheeks a little. You’re overthinking it, and you were staring wordlessly at the girls for a solid thirty seconds. You hastily try to patch together something that wouldn’t condemn the place to hell while at the same time confiding your fondness for it.
“Sorry, I was just.. Getting homesick. I.. Well, there’s lots of.. Um, pe-ponies. And..”

>Again, you flounder. Beauty? Cynicism?

>...You deflate, closing your eyes. The basics, then.
>>
>>29284640
”It’s... overcast, a lot of the time. Every now and then, you get a sunny day, but.. Most of the time, it’s rainy. I love the rain, it’s the nicest thing to fall asleep to. About a block away, there’s this big park with a trail that I walk during my lunch.” You find your eyes opening, a small smile spreading across your lips as you begin to lick them. “There’s this little cafe I go to, a.. Greek place? I think it’s Greek. They have these fruity cream sodas,” You mime the glasses with your hooves, unable to keep the excitement from your voice. “I try to get ‘em every week, when I have the flow for it.”

>”Every week?! Luckyyy..” Sweetie Belle raspberries at you good-naturedly. You snigger at her, sticking your tongue out. “You must get really good grades if you’re getting a treat *every* week.”

“Well, they’re not ba.. Wait, what do my grades have to do with anything?”
>>
The Apple will return tomorrow. Good night, fillies.

>>29284680
>”My mom and dad give me treats when I get A’s on schoolwork,” The unicorn explains, turning to cock a brow at Applebloom. “Isn’t it the same for everypony?”

>”Yuh-huh. Well, except that it’s mah sister, brother or granny treatin’ me. What about you, Anon?”

>Oh, right. Little horse girl. You wrack your brain for how things were growing up while your gaze drifts to your hooves at your feet.. You kind of blocked a lot of those memories out. As you concentrate, though, you notice something.
>At first, recalling the vague face shapes you’d see during your walks or dining, it was.. Fuzzy. That’s normal, you’re not going to remember every damned face you’ve seen, and you can easily imagine it being hard to recall what a face looks like if you haven’t seen a hint of a human being besides yourself all day.
>Now, while you’re trying to remember.. You see your father and mother, but they’re.. What you presume they would look like if they were ponies, you presume. It’s very silly, yes - but it worries you. You can’t.. You can’t remember their real faces, and it makes your ears droop a little. A bitter part of you wonder if there’s anything to remember, anyway.

“I don’t really get an.. Allowance, per se. My family has always been very poor, so I try to do work for ponies as much as I can.” This used to be true, give or take the species. “Mowing lawns, gardening, cleaning around town to get money.”

>”Huh.. wow.”
>>
>>29283804
>>29284360
>>29283859
>>29284370
You are amazing. Please never stop
>>
>>29283859
Die in a fire
>>
File: 1452209467088.jpg (103KB, 625x576px) Image search: [Google]
1452209467088.jpg
103KB, 625x576px
>>29284689
Damn, I love this story
>>
>Mommy Twilight ! Is the giant head going to eat us ?!
>Yes anon, YES IT WILL !
>>
>>29281852
>Anonfilly
>Bashing Undertale

Are you even aware how Undertale this place used to be?
>>
>>29285913
I don't get Undertale hate. It's not the greatest game ever, but it's not Tumblr: The Game either (that title goes to Life is Strange.) I think it's unfortunate that SJWs and Tumblr faggots latched onto it and twisted the perception of the fanbase (lets be honest, all fandoms are terrible, Tumblr just makes them worse,) but it's not a completely terrible game, either.

I found it surprisingly fun and memorable, but nothing to lose my shit over or anything to become obsessed with. 7/10
>>
>>29285984
This. Game was good, fanbase is shit. People judging it without even knowing what it is beyond "those tumblr/underage fags like it so I must hate it" is retarded.
>>
File: 2017-01-17 12.46.27.jpg (140KB, 625x576px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-17 12.46.27.jpg
140KB, 625x576px
>>29285066

Fixed it
>>
File: 6b4a705bc5d3bda59b9f286b1bf2a19b.png (441KB, 1200x2200px) Image search: [Google]
6b4a705bc5d3bda59b9f286b1bf2a19b.png
441KB, 1200x2200px
>>29285066
>>29286056
I like you.

I'm debating how Anon transcended through the dimensions. Regardless of how, we will be focusing on life with the Apples for a while.
>>
>>29283629
>>29283804
Filly really loves the belly rubs. Can you draw Anon giving Anonfilly belly rubs?
>>
>>29286498
>I'm debating how Anon transcended through the dimensions

>Anon was eating apple
>Apple farm
>Quantum science shenanigan magic magnets bring Anon's apple and Anon to apple farm
>>
>>29286808
Kek

>"How did y'all even get here Anon?
Appuls
> A-appuls?
Appuls
>>
>>29286808
Kek, I might actually do this.

>"You there! Where is the Apple of Eden, said to grant eternal mortal pleasure?!

"Uh.. I was eating an apple when I came. Also, when I came here. If you're talking about the Apple from the Garden of Eden, you're late as shit, my dude."
>>
File: 1479509595562.gif (631KB, 245x131px) Image search: [Google]
1479509595562.gif
631KB, 245x131px
>>29287004
>tfw when Applesenpai notices you
>>
File: 1467665898519.jpg (320KB, 700x673px) Image search: [Google]
1467665898519.jpg
320KB, 700x673px
>>
File: 1480227112603.jpg (254KB, 535x700px) Image search: [Google]
1480227112603.jpg
254KB, 535x700px
>>29287691
HEART PUPILS
WHERE THEM HEARTS AT
its my fetish
>>
File: IMG_5219.jpg (128KB, 700x673px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5219.jpg
128KB, 700x673px
>>29287525
>>29286056
>>
>>29287721
HOLD ON I MESSED UP, FORGOT THE BLUSH
also I don't really know how to apply heart eyes..
>>
>>29287732
>hearts
>draw in eye
>???
>l-lewd
>>
>>29287732
Do some research?
>>
>>29287748
>>29287742
There's many ways I can imagine heart eyes being drawn, give me an example of how YOU want it.
>>
File: Ahegao05.png (333KB, 1115x1559px) Image search: [Google]
Ahegao05.png
333KB, 1115x1559px
ok there we go, added the blush.
Will do heart eyes version after y'all nigs give an example
>>
File: Ahegao06.png (332KB, 1115x1559px) Image search: [Google]
Ahegao06.png
332KB, 1115x1559px
>>29287877
>>
I want Anonfilly to slosh around inside my balls for days pushing her weak hooves against my insides until she finally fades away with her other anonfilly clones
>>
>>29287877
https://derpibooru.org/1308336
>>
>>29287918
eh.. http://i.imgur.com/4KZXVdN.png
>>
>>29287877
>>29287880
Oh man. You've gotta draw Anonfilly riding anon cowgirl style. I need it.
>>
>ahegaos
What is this place with so many wonders?
>>
>>29287892
I want to sleep in an Anonfilly fillypile.
>>
File: Anonfilly18.png (135KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly18.png
135KB, 1024x1024px
/r/ing Little League raping Anonfilly
>>
>>29287948
yes, excellent
>>
>>29287948
or you can go this route and just have it IN the eye
https://derpibooru.org/1273851
either way, i feel it adds another level of cute to it all
>>
>>29284689
wheres the pastebin you motherfucker
>>
>>29287948
>>29283629
Heart eyes for this one?
>>
I finished reading Fauvra's story.
It was well made but I hated every single line of the villain and the "plot".
Congrats for finishing it and thanks for the content.
>>
World War 1 or 2 Anonfilly when?
Seriously niggas, step it up.
>>
File: what could go wrong.jpg (64KB, 864x1152px) Image search: [Google]
what could go wrong.jpg
64KB, 864x1152px
>>29289551
>soviet commiessar as a filly in Equestria
What could possibly go wrong.
>>
>>29289590
"ANON! PLEASE STOP!"
>"NYET CYKA!"
>This is a fucking disaster.
>Ever since Anon showed up it was a mess.
>Constant use of what you hope are fireworks and not explosives, and that dreaded stick that shoots fire.
>She built a trench in the middle of the castle.
>You sigh as Rainbow takes position to dropbomb her.
>Anon was such a handful to dead with.
>With the accordion and "liberation" of mares.
>"IDI NAHUI!"
>The walls were now covered in fire.
>How?
>You sigh.
>Anon threw a shovel at Applejack and gave her a concussion so you can't use brute strength to take her out of the trench.
>You put your head in your hooves as you start having a headache.
"ANON! PLEASE JUST-"
>You watch as Anon shows up blasting music out of her giant metal wagon.
>You start crying as the smell of liquor filled the air as she crashed through the walls to "liberate" the changelings.
>Such is lyfe.
>>
filly a cute
A CUTE
>>
>>29289656
kek
Could please you write more?
>>
>you will never snuggle the filly's chestfluff
>>
File: Lies.png (347KB, 2014x1919px) Image search: [Google]
Lies.png
347KB, 2014x1919px
>>29289674
>>
>>29289750
filly shouldn't lie about how cute she is
>>
>>29289706
>Be Ivan.
>Purple no likes you.
>Shit. This is worse than time Rasputin made that magical charm called Adidas.
>Maybe if you think hard enough. Yuo come up with good plans.
>Ouch.
>Head hurts from unlocking third eye of slav.
>You continue your tank ride as you can barely sees shit.
>That was a crunch noise.
>Why is pony screaming?
>You open hatch and get out of GLORIOUS tank.
>There is blodd.
>TOO MUCH BLOOD
>OKAY! WHAT DID MEDIC TEACH YOU
Flashback.
>"Torsavich Ivan. Remember to use rag when blood"
>THAT'S RIGHT!
>OH NO! THAT HORSE IS CUT IN HALF.
>PLACE RAG!
>Horse is not breathing.
>Blyat.
>>
>>29289762
Good good.
Be writings of more or become next practice target of shooting.
Previous didn't do that well. Good luck tovarisch.
>>
>>29289590
>No SS filly
:DD
>>
>>29289746
I wish I had an Anonfilly plush that had a nice, soft fuzz on its chest.
>>
>>29288694
nigga just edit it yourself, apply a semitransparent addition/screen/brightness layer in the shape of a heart and you're good.
>>
>>29289762
>Pony was now deads.
>Was pure shame.
>You go and look down at her eyes.
>At least she was of dyings by GLORY of soviet tank(which is best tank, fuck you Hans)
>You get back insides.
>Drinking away guilt of murder you continue journey to "liberate" fascist bug zombie horse.
>You think of tune in heads.
>This will pass time.
>You wave to little village as you continue soviet adventure.
>Oh wait.
>The tower is gone.
>Did you accidentally a tank shell?
>Nahhhh.
>Silly ponies and their explosives.
>Probably was pink one.
>>
>>29289810
Which previous torsavich Anon?
Was there another war filly?
One KGB anon isn't awards of?
>>
>>29287880
You're really good.

>>29288552
http://pastebin.com/w7n27b4S

>>29284689
“Eh, it’s nothing special compared to what Applebloom here probably does.”

>”Huh? Me?”

“Yeah, you. I mean, you live on a farm.”

>She bristles. “What’s that supposed’ta mean?”

>You put your hooves up defensively.
“I meant it as a compliment. What kind of chores do you do? Just from the top of your head.”

>Applebloom settles, still leering at you unsurely. “Well, ah gotta clean my room.. Set the table.. Vaccuum th’floor, feed the chickens and cows if Applejack didn’t already do it,” Her voice gets a little stronger as she becomes more certain, scratching her chin. “Shovel the porch since we’re in Winter, help pack th’hay into bales. That ain’t counting all the stuff in Summer..”

>Sweetie directs a pout at Applebloom, then you, then down at her own hooves. “You’re all making me feel lazy..”

>Both you and Applebloom both giggle, but that cutesy, upbeat little titter that escapes your lips dies in your throat not long after. Sure, it’s pleasant, but it isn’t you. You would be more fine with that if the whole “can’t remember your parent’s faces” thing wasn’t fresh in your head. You distract yourself by reassuring the unicorn.
“Don’t be too hard on yourself. Just try to be responsible when you can, but make time to have fun, too.”

>”Speakin’ of..” The little apple raises a hoof and squints in the various distances. “Ah could’ve sworn that Scootaloo was gonna meet us at th’farm. Ah know we haven’t done today’s Cutie Mark Crusader roll call, so she technically ain’t late -yet-, but..”

>”Rarity did say Rainbow Dash wasn’t far from the farm. I bet you she forgot the second she saw her,” Sweetie says in this coy way that you’re not quite sure what to take from it. You start with the first thing that made you curious.

“What’s a Cutie Mark Crusader?”
>>
Need new thread for green
>>
>>29286498
Those fucking hips, unf
>>
>>29290380
No, we must persevere! We can hold on to this thread just a little longer...
>>
File: 1483236585997.png (81KB, 723x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483236585997.png
81KB, 723x600px
>>29290389
There's a rumor going around that Anonfilly has pretty bangin' hips, too.

>>29290340
>You find yourself suddenly recoiling as the two girls attack you with their tails. Oh no, wait - they’re just shoving their butts in your face.
>You are not sure if that is less weird than what you thought they were doing. Unlike Mac and AJ’s apple tramp stamps, these girls have some sort of red-pink-purple crest with only minute differences. You never thought you’d see the day where the tattoos of kids would be more badass than their guardians.

>”We’re the Cutie Mark Crusaders - Applebloom, Scootaloo and I are the main three, but we’re always accepting new ponies who need help finding them or figuring out what they’re good at,” Sweetie explains, and there’s a swell of pride in her chest. “It’s sorta what we do. Speaking of Cutie Marks,” The unicorn reaches over and prods your little green butt. “Do you need help finding yours?”

>You follow her hoof to your rear, and you feel a dumb sense of childish envy. All the other kids have one, of course you do, too. You also don’t want to stick out like a sore thumb, even if you could make endless green thumb jokes. An inadvertently cool thing you figure out is the motor control in your tail, which you begin to curl around your flank self-consciously.
“Maaaybe. What is a Cutie Mark? What do they do?”

>Both girls stare blankly at you.

>”Y’all.. don’t know what a Cutie Mark is.”

>”They didn’t go over it in school? Not once?”
>>
>>29290510
School.
Not even once.
>>
File: tumblr_ojt3tgStAr1sbjmddo1_1280.png (913KB, 1014x1356px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojt3tgStAr1sbjmddo1_1280.png
913KB, 1014x1356px
Napples for Apples. Did you know an apple is part of the rose family?

>>29290510
>You feel yourself starting to clam up a little.
“Uh.. Manehattan’s school system is really garbage. A lot of ponies there don’t have them yet, too.”

>”Oh, that makes sense.”
>Little girls are gullible.

>”Y’never asked about yer mom and dad’s Cutie Marks?”
>Applebloom stares at you dubiously. Okay, not so gullible. You rub one of your forelegs with the other.

”My parents wore clothes.. I never got to see them all that much, either. Most of the time, it was just me, and occasionally my younger brother. He.. doesn’t have a Cutie Mark either.”
>You technically didn’t lie once in that sentence, you clever filly. Unfortunately, both of your friends’ ears flit down.

>”Oh.. I’m sorry, I didn’t know..”

>Applebloom begins to slowly march, and you two fall in line behind her. Presumably, she’s headed towards where she thinks this Scootaloo would be, but it’s too tense right now to ask. “So, um.. A Cutie Mark is what appears when y’all found yer purpose in life. Sometimes they’re real literal, but some of ‘em are more symbolizin’ who you are as a pony.” She thinks for a moment, tilting her head as she paces. “...More ah think about it, yer pretty lucky. Y’might not have known what one was, but it didn’t sound like y’were ever teased for not knowin’, either.”

>You can certainly say you never got teased for not having a Cutie Mark. You nod. In the far distance among the ashen rolling fields, you see a cyan pony-shaped figure in front of a smaller, orange one.
>>
Reminder that this thread should merge with /ptfg/.
>>
New thread when
>>
>>29290855
reminder that you should fuck off
>>
>Page 10
Are you waiting until the last second before making the new thread?
>>
>>29291048
Bump. We are NOT merging! Fuck ptfg, they're cringe and their stories are shit!
>>
New thread someone?
>>
>>29291099
Okay, I'll make it.
Thread posts: 512
Thread images: 151

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.