[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOUGETTONAMETHEcyoa 6: Life after 500 posts edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 6

File: drawnlogowithface.png (67KB, 725x710px) Image search: [Google]
drawnlogowithface.png
67KB, 725x710px
Previous Threads: http://pastebin.com/QM9LjHMz

Recap:

> Your brother invited you to the dinner event that followed the world premiere of "Seven Sons of Trottingham"
> After your brother used some shenanigans to get you in without being on the list, things happened, like...
> Exercising self-control
> Ordering really spicy curry
> Wishing you could do eccentric things like your brother
> Getting advice from your dad
> Realizing your mom didn't even intend to come to the practicum.

Post incoming: More dinner shit
>>
> The rest of dinner goes well enough.
> Your father tells you about his last training assignment.
> Your brother manages to sneak you a prawn while explaining the plot of Seven Brothers of Trottingham.
> The taste of meat is strange, but the way it snaps when you bite it gives it an exotic appeal.

> Eventually the dinner wraps up, and dessert menus are passed about.
> Again the choices are limited.
> Modak, a flour dumpling desert filled with delicious stuffing
> Shrikhand, a thick yogurt with safron and pistachios
> Gajar Ka Halwa, a carrot pudding.

> You immediately realize that choice would change the fate of the world.
> The survival of Equestria hinged on it.
> With that in mind, you make your choice of sweet and tasty dalliances.
>>
>>26122199
Carrot Pudding sounds nice.
>>
>>26122199
>You immediately realize that choice would change the fate of the world.
>The survival of Equestria hinged on it.
I wouldn't think that would be the case, but damn it if those dubs didn't convince me.

Pudding.

Pudding is awesome.
>>
>>26122199
I've had Modak and it's awesome, but I think carrots might be more in-line with a pony palate. I vote pudding too.
>>
First bump of the new thread.
>>
>>26123371
>>
>>26123969
>>
>>26124445
>>
>>26125025
>>
>>26125234
>>
>>26125650
>>
>>26126253
>>
File: Gajar Ka Halwa1.jpg (36KB, 694x400px) Image search: [Google]
Gajar Ka Halwa1.jpg
36KB, 694x400px
> The spice of the curry still lingering in your mouth, the Gajar Ka Halwa appeals to you the most.
> Unlike the dinners which were ordered then delivered, the desserts are done in reverse.
> Three serving ponies approach your table, each one with a plate for the different treats.
> Your mother and brother take plates Modak, your father takes a cup of Shirkhand.
> You of course take a cup of Gajar Ka Halwa.

> The conversation at the table turns to more humorous things.
> With the addition of sweetness, even your mother is amiable.
> The effect was short lived however, and after a humorous story about a particularly foolish court goer she returns to the subject of you.
> More specifically she wanted to speak with you as mother and daughter for a bit, privately, before you left for sleep.
> You agreed out of habit

> Your father and brother continue talking, and you remark when necessary.
> But any lightheartedness you had has been drained by the dour outlook of having to be with your mother one-on-one.
> What would she say?
> What would she ask?
> Questions you had too little time to ponder, but too much time to look forward to.
>>
>>26126393
She probably just wants to impress upon us the importance of acing the practicum.

As distant and inattentive as she has been, I still think we should try to be the bigger person here. It's nice that she can be here for this, even if we're not the main thing that drew her to Canterlot. So when the one-on-one conversation comes, make sure she knows that we appreciate her presence. Even if we don't, really.
>>
>>26126393

I guess I agree with >>26126519

But I swear to god if she belittles us we should just tear into her. i'm fucking done with her bullshit
>>
Sorry for being off-the-ball lately, been really busy with applications, interviews, and some personal stuff irl. Decided I should throw another post up though before I get to bed.

Hopefully in the coming week the posting will get a bit more predictable.
--

> Your dessert dissapears, and so too does that of the other guests.
> They begin saying farewells, trickling out of the resturant.
> You and your mother leave as well, bidding goodbye to your brother.
> Once you leave the Taj Marehall and separate from the other atendees, you are suddenly alone in the lampost night.
> As you walk the streets towards the Academy, your mother looks ahead as she speaks.

Mother (Sugar-Rain): "You've become something of a star pupil at the Academy these last two years, going by what the faculty has to say about you."

> Her pace slows.

Mother (Sugar-Rain): "It's a welcome change from the first two; having a sword over the family's name was trying."

> She finally stops under a lamp, finally turning to face you.
> She doesn't say anything, not immediately.
> Instead she stands there quietly, looking you over.
> apprehension dried your mouth, til she finally continued.

Mother (Sugar-Rain): "I'm certain it goes without saying: don't screw up."

> Your mother then walks off again as if she hadn't spoken at all.
> You however find your hooves planted firm.
> For your entire life, you always found her unerring commitment to speaking prim and proper to be aggravating.
> Despite what you would have thought moments ago, breaking that trend for more plain speak just made her more infuriating.
> Through clenched teeth, you express that frustration.

Etherbreeze: "Don't screw up? You have a mother to daughter talk to tell me that? What in Tartarus is wrong with you?!"
>>
>>26127592

Looks like 'tear into her' won over 'be the bigger person'.

oh, and another cliffhanger. joy.
>>
>>26122105
New OP pic, yay!
>>
Page ten emergency save.
>>
>>26127592
Our sense of composure doesn't seem to be as well developed in the past as it is in the present. I assume that somewhere in there was a roll and a [Not Flipping Your Shit - Abysmal Fucking Failure].
>>
MOTHER: "You must prove to me daily that you're good enough."

ETHERWING: "Daily reminder that you're not good enough."

Oh joy. Our mom fucked us up so bad that we ended up with that bitch in our head.
>>
>>26127110
>>
>>26129826
>>
>>26130077
>>
I've been thinking about our cutie mark. Ostensibly it is for magic, but we weren't very good at magic for our first two years at academy.

My theory is that this is because our internal magic is misaligned: it thinks it is powering wings instead of a horn. The fact that we can cast spells at all speaks to how impressive our magical talent actually is, because we've figured out how to use pegasus magic to power telekinesis and such.

We're like a three-legged pony who's special talent is running. It flies in the face of conventional assumptions and is impressive as hell because of it.
>>
>>26129345

eh, given that we are teenagers in a pressure cooker life, i'm guessing it was probably a long shot to keep our cool as long as we did.

i mean, she is a bitchy mother that has been snubbing us forever.
>>
>>26127592

> Your heart races as your mother jerks around at your response.
> She struggles at keeping her apathy intact, speaking with exaggerated precision.

Mother (Sugar-Rain): "There is nothing wrong with looking out for the interests of the family. It would be prudent for you to make it a habit, infact."

> The tense words sent a shiver down your spine.
> Somewhere you were afraid and cowwering from your mother's chastising.
> Strong as those feelings are though, they shrivel in the heat of your indignation.
> Even with your mother approaching you again, your tirade continues.

Etherbreeze: "Oh, really? I guess you're right, let me just cross off all these plans I had to fail the most important day of my life so far. While I'm at it, how about I cancel my appointment with an unplanned pregnancy and alcoholism too."

> Seething, your voice sharpens into hushed stabs, buring away your mother's veil of apathy.

Mother (Sugar-Rain): "Do not take that tone with me you miserable scamp, not after everything your father and I have done."

Etherbreeze: "You're one to talk about father."

> At your mention of father, you felt the air between you and your mother electrify.

Etherbreeze: "You're so quick to lament anything I do, so worried about the 'family reputation'. But you don't even care about the family part. Your nothing but a parasite, using father-"

Mother (Sugar-Rain): "Be quiet."

Etherbreeze: "Why? It's not like you ever loved father in th-"

> You're cut short by a ringing in your ear.
> It isn't five seconds later that you realize the pain on your check and see your mother's hoof at the end of a swing.
> Her breathing is heavy and look disheveled.
> You smirk, feeling a sense of pride from breaking her composure.

Mother (Sugar-Rain): "I don't care what you think about me. Call me a whore, a crone, a crook, its all prattle from a spoiled brat. But don't you ever, ever say I don't love your father."
>>
>>26131877
Shit just got real.
>>
>>26131877
I knew it. Familiarity breeds contempt.

I can't wait to see her own reaction when Etherbreeze grows to be like her mother.
>>
>>26131877
Heh. A spoiled brat you raised. Or didn't, rather.
>>
>>26131877
"Perhaps you do love him, then, but you don't love me."
>>
>>26131877
A "spoiler brat"? How? Please tell me exactly how you spoiled me. With neglect and distain? With the physical violence you just showed me? Please.

The nicest thing you ever did for me was send me away to Canterlot so you wouldn't have to look at me any more. You resent me just for existing and don't even try to hide it.

You're dead inside. I pity you.
>>
>>26132334
I want to say that last part is harsh but if I've been shit on for my entire life then I'd probably say something similar.
>>
>>26131877
We should apologize. That was too far.
>>
>>26132421
Yes, saying she doesn't love our father was too far, but hitting your child is too far by several orders of magnitude more. We can apologize for the remark if you think we should, but we should bear in mind that she is still a million times worse.

>>26132334 This if we feel like being honest.
>>26132267 This if we want to hold back.
>>
>>26132334
>>26132461
Honesty all the way. We're still young.
>>
In her final year of university, Etherbreeze isn't that young. She's old enough to drink and should know better.

Whether that's genuine on her part, or just way to make herself look better by taking the high road depends on what flavour Etherbreeze you prefer.
>>
>>26132267
I'm liking this one here.
>>
>>26132648
I prefer the "high road" Etherbreeze, and have advocated for it every time. Not this time though. Etherbreeze's mother treated us cruelly our entire life, and when we finally said something cruel back to her, she hit us.
>>
>>26132267
I'll opt for this option then since the consensus seems to be on coming down hard on Mother.
>>
I'm unclear exactly how much control we have in this flashback. Do we still get to pick what Etherbreeze does in this flashback, so long as it doesn't conflict with what has already been stated to have happened?
>>
>>26133149
She deserves it.
>>
>>26133161
That seems to be the case. We're fleshing out her backstory until we arrive at the juicy little nugget of her deep dark secret.
>>
She's still totally hot tho.
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 483x604px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 483x604px
>>26133698
Agreed.
>>
>>26133795
/ll/ when
>>
BUMP
UMP
MP
P
>>
>>26134433
>>
>>26133698
Also making our brother r63 Flitter was the best decision.
>>
>>26134901
Agreed.
>>
Everyone else must be playing Legends of Equestria ofc
>>
>>26136282
>>
>>26136609
>>
>>26137058
>>
>>26137781
>>
Scrunch
>>
File: image.png (40KB, 678x549px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
40KB, 678x549px
>>26138269
Butt.
>>
>>26138278
L-lewd.
>>
Sorry for taking so long, it was hard figuring out the dialogue for this one.

[1/3]
>>26131877
>>26132267
>>26132334

Etherbreeze: "Spoiled? That's a funny way of putting it. I didn't realized that entailed battery and disdain. In fact —and I'm going on a limb here— I think being spoiled would require a mother to love their child in the first place."

> Your mother spits disgustedly.

Mother (Sugar-Rain): "Are you really so daft, that you can't even see what's been given up for you?"

Etherbreeze: "Look, sending me to Canterlot for academy, I appreciate it. I really do. But maybe I'd feel a bit more thankful for it if I knew you did it out of actual interest in my well being, and not as a way to get me out of your sight. Or maybe if you even put some hint of effort in hiding how much you resent me."

> Your words naturally pause, giving your mother a chance to retort.
> Instead she glowers at you once more.

Etherbreeze: " But you know what, I forgive you. You love father and not me, but I understand now. You're so dead inside it's no doubt a nigh-impossible burden just to feel anything at all. So good on you, for what little still does move your heart."

> Although she remains angered, her expression mixes with solemnity at the mention of being dead inside.

Mother (Sugar-Rain): "Dead inside? How conincidental you should say that, when I'm the one who had to watch her husband crumble away as his dreams became a fleeting memory. You didn't have to watch your lover's fire smolder as he cast rocks at his own passions."

> For the first time in your life, you see tears form on your mother's eyes as her lithe body threatens to shake itself apart.
> She realizes this, and turns her back to you.

Mother (Sugar): "You know what your father has to say about dreams, don't you?"
>>
>>26138970
[2/3]
> She wipes her tears with a wing, as she waits for your response.
> You know the answer: dreams are just expectations waiting to be broken.
> It was something your father taught you as a foal; dreams are something you want to pursue but cannot ever do.
> Wasting time with dreams, instead of doing your best in the real world was something he lived by.
> When you fail to respond to her, she continues.

Mother (Sugar-Rain): "Your father used to have a dream though, one that he would now call childish and foolhardy. Back when I first met him though, he told me in no uncertain terms that he would be the grand-master of Skyshields. He worked so hard, made so much sacrifice to make it true. Over the we both garner favors and respect in the pursuit of that dream. He shone so brightly that the gaze of the aging grandmaster was inevitably drawn. Then three month before an syccessor was named, I gave birth to you."

> Your mother turns back to look you in the eyes, her words razors where yours were mere edges before.

Mother (Sugar-Rain): "Your father, despite having no obligation nor expectations to, kept you as his own. He cannibalized his own ambitions to give you the life you have now. He gave a kings ransom in favors for those miserable markings you take for granted. He flaunted every tradition and earned the ire of the establishment just to keep you by his side! He closed the doors on his own dreams, so you could have his name!"

> The tears appear again at your mother's eyes, but this time she lets them flow freely from her muzzle.

Mother (Sugar-Rain): "You never had to watch him like I did, to see him kill himself! You never have to wake up to find him staring out on the balcony! You never have to see your beloved husband silently curse the world when he thought you weren't looking! Every day, every moment of my life I have to watch him try to find that spark, only to see him give up."
>>
>>26138973
[3/3]

> Overwhelmed by her own sobbing, she desperately tries to rub away the tears and compose herself.
> Unable to do so facing you, she turns away before speaking one last time.

Mother (Sugar-Rain): "You're father begged me, when you were just born, that I would love you. I've struggled with it every day, and its a promise I've kept poorly. But if not for me, then for your fathers sake, don't embarress him. Your first two years here broke his heart, don't let that happen again."

> The dried tears marking paths down her face, your mother doesn't wait for you to reply, instead walking past you and back towards the center of Canterlot.
> You turn around to watch her, her mane dishevaled by her frantic tearwiping and still trembling.
>>
>>26138980
Okay, our mum is a piece of shit because she has a reason.

I say we should cut all the contacts with her to necessary minimum from now on, focusing on our father. We need to appreciate this guy.

For now, let's go back to our dorm and think about everything.
>>
Mom dropped the bomb
>>
>>26138980
Go back to our dorm and solemnly run our hoof over out tattoos. He really did give up so we could stand beside him, in the clouds.
>>
Goddamn
>>
>>26138980
I did not know that about our father. He's a good man. He sacrificed for another. But I still don't see why that makes our mother resent us. She didn't sacrifice anything, and still gets to pursue her dreams of social climbing.

The person who made the sacrifice did so willingly and doesn't seem to have any regrets. Why should she have them for him? This is like if you got sick and your brother donated a kidney, but then your sister started hating you because you had STOLEN your brother's kidney. It's nonsensical.

Once more I feel sorry for Sugar Rain, because she feels terrible, but it is for no good reason. She is hurting herself more than us with this.
>>
>>26138980
>You're father begged me, when you were just born, that I would love you.
It seems like our father loved us more than his original dream.

On the other hand, our mother loved his original dream more than us, and hates us for that.

That is the last thing father would want, you emotionally stunted idiot.
>>
>>26139988
I think we should tell her this one day. Somewhere in the future, when she will be only with us around.
>>
>>26140017
I agree. Shame we don't have a line like that for Etherwing, since she unabashedly WANTS to hurt us.
>>
>>26138973
>those miserable markings you take for granted
Goddamn, our mother doesn't know us at all. Why would we take for granted the thing that lets us pretend we're at least partially a pegasus? We fucking LOVE our markings, and probably gave them a nickname as a kid.
>>
I don't read this but I'd hate to see it die
>>
>>26140112
Naming them is a bit much but no doubt we adore them for what they give us and hate that we need them in the first place. I understand why her reasons for not liking us but I don't understand why she can't see why he sacrificed it. We're his daughter, family. But we're also her's too. I don't understand why she'd only see what he's sacrificed and nothing else.
>>
>>26140790
Agreed on all points, and I'm pretty sure that him suggesting we had named our tatts was just a bit of comic exaggeration.
>>
What posts were these characters introduced/described?

http://data.desustorage.org/mlp/image/1452/57/1452571877876.png
http://data.desustorage.org/mlp/image/1452/72/1452722417590.png
>>
>>26141588
Winterbeat introduction:
https://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/26031398/#26075856
https://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/26031398/#26075878
https://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/26031398/#26078680
https://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/26031398/#26079954
>>
>>26141588
Parents introduction:
https://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/26031398/#26085428
https://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/26031398/#26085756
https://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/26031398/#26097703
>>
>>26141643
>>26141661
Thank you.
>>
>>26141665
Welcome, m8.
>>
>>26141943
>>
>>26142169
>>
I don't participate much, but I read it. So have a bump.
>>
>>26143097
You should participate, anon. Small CYOAs are fun to contribute to, because every vote counts.
>>
>>26143164
I know. I'd like to, but with his unpredictable running time I can't do shit. I'm either drunk, at work or asleep, rarely able to give input.
>>
>>26143193
>implying drunk is an excuse not to pony
>>
>>26143595
It is if you completely forget English.
>>
>>26143941
Draw stick figures.
We'll get the idea.
>>
>>26143941
Google Translate

Also he has such a long time in between posts, its easy to contribute
>>
File: 1453055909731.png (74KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1453055909731.png
74KB, 800x1000px
I'll go ahead and post this here...
>>
>>26144336
Sometimes, on rare occasions, I regret being racist towards unicorns.
>>
>>26144385
Why should you? That's a pegasus, anon.
>>
>>26144828
She sure doesn't look like one, but maybe I just forgot my glasses again.
>>
File: image.png (536KB, 499x562px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
536KB, 499x562px
>>26145040
>>
>>26145144
top kek
>>
Pegabump.
>>
>>26145607
>>
>>26146217
>>
>>26144336
Saucy Etherbreeze is something else. Who could say no to a face like that?

Not enough charming of innocent village girls in this CYOA. That's what noble lords do right?
>>
>>26147842
We'll get right on that, just as soon as we deal with our latent schizophrenia and unresolved mommy issues.
>>
>>26147908
By plowing dainty young mares, of course
>>
>>26139947
>>26139988
He did well by his family, but that doesn't mean it didn't hurt him to give up his dream.

You lot really are too hard on mommy.
>>
>>26138980
The least we could do here is say we'll do the family name proud, pegasus or not.
>>
>>26147997
>that doesn't mean it didn't hurt him to give up his dream
Yeah, it probably did hurt him to give up his dream, but it shouldn't hurt us how hurt mom is over how hurt he might be.

When someone you love suffers, you don't take it out on an innocent third party.
>>
>>26148146
It's hard for her to see it that way when we were the catalyst for all this.

The best thing to do is make our father proud and in so doing, make our mother respect us too.

Do we dare to try to take on our father's dream?
>>
>>26148261
I don't think our father's dream is really very applicable to a non-pegasus.

And I'm sorry that she's having a hard time seeing it, but her reasoning is still deeply flawed. If your friend injures themselves biking, blaming and then attacking his bike won't make him feel better. It'll probably make him feel worse. And that is what she is doing. She is harming us directly and our father indirectly, and weakening this family.
>>
>>26148352
Easier said than done.

It doesn't have to be Pegasus nobility, but I've always wanted Etherbreeze to make a big play for power. Luckily the opportunity has fallen right into our lap with this Torrento business.
>>
>>26148407
Did you mean to respond to me? You said "easier said than done" but I wasn't really suggesting we do anything.
>>
>>26148448
You're essentially just telling Etherbreeze's mom to "deal with it," which isn't that convincing.
>>
I'd like to see Etherbreeze work out her problems with her mother in way that brings them both together.
>>
>>26148531
She hates us for something dad did. For our very existence. What do you do about that?
>>
Another issue is whether or not her assessment of father is accurate or not. She seems to think he is miserable now. Is she projecting her own inability to adjust, or is he really just hiding how he feels when he's around us?
>>
>>26148652
Make her come to see that decision as the right choice by aspiring to great things.
>>
>>26148531
"Don't hate people for no reason" isn't that convincing to you? If someone is angry that the Earth revolves around the sun, there's not much you can say to help them "deal with it". She's being needlessly cruel and you seem to be saying "but it would be very hard for her to stop being cruel".
>>
I'm really sorry, I'm not going to be posting today (I'm pst to give people an idea what time it is).

I woke up feeling ill, and its just gotten worse throughout the day. But I feel bad about just leaving you all hanging. So I guess this is an awkward apology or something. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be a bit more prolific.
>>
>>26148686
This is an excellent fucking point. She's mad because she thinks our father has been wronged, not because she thinks she has been. Which raises an interesting question: did sugar rain give up on her dreams too?

If she didn't, maybe she should wonder about what that says about her as a mother, since her husband was willing to sacrifice for the children and she wasn't.

If she did, then maybe she should notice how her husband doesn't hate us, even though we put an end to her dreams.

Either way, she's a bad mother who is feeling offended on behalf of someone who clearly does not feel like he has been at all harmed by us.
>>
>>26148713
I'm saying I understand where she's coming from and we could make both of them happy by doing something for the family name (and their legacy.)
>>
>>26148732
That's okay, we understand. We're busy debating how much of a bitch Sugar-Rain is, anyway.
>>
>>26148732
It's like a pandemic going around. I'll been sick as a dog this whole weekend.
>>
>>26148736
It seems to me it would be the other way around. Our father with making pain to not seem embittered around us; even if he was really hurting.
>>
>>26148750
I agree with you that we should try to do something for the family name and legacy.

I agree with you again in that I also understand why she feels the way she does.

I just want to make it clear that I do not in any way condone why she feels the way she does. She is being a cruel and petty child.
>>
>>26148713
> I've struggled with it every day, and its a promise I've kept poorly.

This one line is why I find her so sympathetic. She watch the dream she fought for with her husband die, and then failed to live up to his last wish before he 'gave up' (according to her anyways).

It's probably a vicious cycle of of self-loathing.
>>
>>26148782
I suppose that's possible. There's really no way to know. All we really know is that our father gave us sage advice, and our mother gave us a punch to the face.
>>
>>26148797
That line made me fell bad for her too, right up until she hit us. Then I stopped believing that she meant it.
>>
>>26148785
>>26148797

You make a good point in that she's dealing with her feelings in the wrong way. There has to be some way to change that.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/6572398
>>
>>26148882
My opinion isn't on there. She's not irredeemable, but the "issues" she cited are insufficient to explain her behavior.

No vote.
>>
>>26148882
No was was arguing that she wasn't suffering, anon, even the people who hated her acknowledged that.
>>
>>26148797
>I've struggled with it every day, and its a promise I've kept poorly.
She is literally saying that it takes phenomenal effort for her to love her child, and she is only really doing it because her husband asked her to.
>>
>>26148918
Actually I am going to vote, because "due to issues" doesn't imply she is a victim of anything, just that her issues about us cause her behavior.
>>
I was starting to feel sorry for her after all this discussion, so I went back to read the whole scene again.

>Your father, despite having no obligation nor expectations to, kept you.

Now I feel sorry for her AND think she's an irredeemable bitch.
>>
>>26149202
When I read that post I remembered one of the first summary posts ygtntGM posted, so I looked it up.

From http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/longname/25790240

> Noble tradition in Cloudsdale would have you abandoned at a terrestial orphanage
> For some reason though your parents refused; speculation abounds

There really wasn't any expectation or obligation to keep Etherbreeze at all.
>>
>>26149296
Uh, okay? So leaving us was an option. It doesn't make it a good option. Dad didn't abandon a child who came out different. That makes him a good father. She wanted to give us away.
>>
Sugar-Rain is a bitch, bump.
>>
>>26149745
>>
>>26149745
>>
>>26149745
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.