[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starlight Glimmer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 33

File: S05E02_Starlight_Glimmer.png (684KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
S05E02_Starlight_Glimmer.png
684KB, 1280x720px
She has amazing face animations.
>>
She's an amazing pony.
>>
>>26099594
That's true.
>>
>>26099574
>>26099594
Both undeniable facts.
>>
>>
>>
the best.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
I liked Starlight, especially premier Starlight because she felt threatening a new way for the show. Not like Tirek who was threatening because of his brute strength, but she was just a pony working people's insecurities.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>26099574
Go away meme waifu
>>
File: cute equality horse.gif (637KB, 300x331px) Image search: [Google]
cute equality horse.gif
637KB, 300x331px
>>26099574
There is literally no cuter gif than this one.
You CANNOT find one.
>>
>>26101272

thanks for sharing this
>>
File: glimmer face.jpg (103KB, 1280x713px) Image search: [Google]
glimmer face.jpg
103KB, 1280x713px
>>26100762
1 second earlier....
>>
File: tumblr_nyk4xzG6J11tmkmato1_540.gif (2MB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyk4xzG6J11tmkmato1_540.gif
2MB, 540x360px
>>26099668
>>
File: tumblr_nyjxfeAwbD1uthq81o7_500.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyjxfeAwbD1uthq81o7_500.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>26099668

https://youtu.be/tfb-QYtM86k
>>
>>
File: 870472.gif (668KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
870472.gif
668KB, 610x343px
>>26101272
What do I win?
>>
>>26102455
A big meaty dick
>>
File: Starlight Glimmer Boop.gif (1MB, 760x570px) Image search: [Google]
Starlight Glimmer Boop.gif
1MB, 760x570px
>>26102466
It's what I always wanted.
>>
>people will no longer write fics with bad Glimmer (probably with the exception of me, who gets hardly any attention, and likely a handful of others I probably haven't heard about because they probably don't get much attention either)
>>
>>26102752
You probably don't get any attention because it's shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 391x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 391x600px
I could see her morphing into an Equestrian version of pic related with her natural strategic mind and skill set.
>>
>>26099574

She also has an amazing butthole.
>>
File: derpi_1042013.png (288KB, 735x768px) Image search: [Google]
derpi_1042013.png
288KB, 735x768px
Can you guys do me a favour and discourage me from going into a drunken rant about my feelings on the shit they have planned for Glimmer right now? Because I'm in the depressed swing of things and letting booze help me weather the storm. Of course, if you're actually into incomprehensible angry ramblings, I'll be more than happy to oblige.
>>
>>26104550

Let go of your anger. Imagine it flowing out of you, and deep into Starlight Glimmer's ass.
>>
File: 1450067151984.png (128KB, 489x420px) Image search: [Google]
1450067151984.png
128KB, 489x420px
>>26104550
Let out that seasonal depression, Anon. It ain't healthy to keep bottled up emotions inside, that's why we cum inside rainbow dash for stress relief.
>>
>>26104565
>>26104556
Well, okay, I'll give you your rant. There have been things I've been wanting to say but haven't just to spite the aspies. Since this seems to be the general Glimmer thread as of recent, this might even be considered OC. And we all know how starved Glimmer threads are of OC.
>>
Well, fuckers, here it is. My fucking rant. Here we go. first thing i have to say is: FUCK HASBRO AND THEIR GODDAMNED TOY LINES! what the FUCK! yes, the finale was terrible paced, with a whole bunch of fucking AU shits where the fuck hack writer did nothing but pad the thing out till inevitable "redep[tiuon" and yes, the show in general has been doing this shit with pretty much all its antagonists, but fuck. They threw this great villainess in the fucking garbage because they wanted to sell a toy. at fucking mcdonalds. WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT. the fuckers at fuckig hasbro should know how to sell a fucking toy. don't they know that villains sell? why the everloving fuck do you think darth vader is so popular? because he turned at last goddam fucking moment in episode six?> HELL NO. IT'S BECAUSE HE'S A GREAT VILLAIN. oh, but the diaper shitting retard will say "oh muh chilluns mlp is for muh chilluns muih asd;oihcdaSIO;HASDFIHO;J" well you piece of utter dog turd I say SO FUCKING WHAT. Bad people exist. Bad chilluns exist. in fact, bad chilluns are part of the audience. so what do we say to them? "Oh, as long as you say your sorry you are completely forgiven and a hero?" FUCK FUCKING FUCK NO. there are consequences. Starlight fucked up the very fabric of space time and she didn't do the slightest fucking thing to repay. This isn't a good lesson to children. it is not a fucking forgiveness lesson. you know what it is? it's saying "hey look, you can do whatever shitty shit you want, but as long as you apologize, it's all fine~ but that is not how the FUCKING world WORKS. there are consequences. No good deed goes unpunished but that doesn't mean bad deeds go unpunished either. the world does not give a shit whether you are good or evil. the world rewards you for doing what benefits you.
>>
if you do bad things and society sees it and knows it's bad, you are fucked. but hasbro doesn not care about enoyone but themselves. they know that shitty girls watch their show, and they know that if shitty kids watch their show and see easily forgiven shit, they'll think they're easuly forgiven too. you have to understand that there is complete and utter cynicism behind mlp's complete and utter idealism. because idealism is for suckers, and suckers make the rich richer.

Now, i love Starlight Glimmer. She reminds me of myself in so many ways. But even through the most objective view which takes everyone into consideration, I see this as benefitting noone but the suit sucks at Hasbro. It's not good for adult viewers because it's bad storytelling. It's not good for the target audience because it's teaching a false lesson that'll bite them in the ass when they grow up. it's only good for fucking hasbro because it sells their goddamn toy. no amount of disposable income means anything to them because they think cheap = profit. Starlight Glimmer had potential to be a truly memorable villain. I love her with all my black, shrivelled up heart. with this millions-strong autist fandom she could have been up there with Darth Vader and Lex Luthor but Hasbro just had to rape her with its shit business philosophy. But no. They had to ruin Diamond Tiara, and they had to ruin Starlight Glimmer.

But was it enough that they just "redeem" her? NO NO FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCKING NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. They have to make her mane seven. If you've even read synopsises of EqG and you've seen her for rainbow gaddamn rocks then you see what's fucking goddamn coming. Retards coming in, "waifu ooooh muh waifu", thinking it's complex character development when they wouldn't know real character development is it shoved itself up their own assholes and ripped their intestines apart. this is Sunset Shimmer all over again.
>>
Hack writers who cannot give a shit if their life depended on it trying to write her in and she will be as bland as white sheet paper, and morons will wifu her anyway because that's what they call "depth". not that anyone with an iq above room temperature would call that deep but t66666666666666666fdhat's the truth, that's the real coddamn world and it SUCKS. fuck you. Fuck you Hasbro. For all your years, all your billions, you have no goddamn business sense and that's why your MLP sales are falling. You forgot the fuckign point of a villain in fiction. fiction is supposed to bring catharsis to the audience and you can't do that when al you fucking fuck do is make your villain so easily forgiven and EVEN INCLUDED IN THE MANE SIX OR SEVEN OR WHATEVER THE SUCH NUMBER YOU HAVE PLANNED. What's next? fuckingGilda make mane 8? mane 9? mane 10? Fuck you. Your business philosophy is wrong and absolutely everybody loses from it. Even you. Stupid hasbro, I hope you get nailed to a cross. screw you. Go die. Maybe then people with sense will take over who actually know the point of a villain in a goddamned fictional story.
>>
And don't think we don't know. FLIMFLAM brothers, you put them in your cartoon. You put them in, saying quantity over quality yet you don't give the faintest of shits in your own little toys do you? LOLOLOL pathetic hasbro. Morons. You are even more hypocritical than Starlight. And not even in an awesome cool way like her but more pathetic and worthless like you are. Your daddy's money is all you're worth. if you didn't inherit anything you'd be a gay prostitute. dicks up your ass becaus you have no talent besides your anus lololol. niggers. Go die. Yes, I am mad that Glimmer is "redeemed" but I don't gonddamned fuckl fuck care. I don't care because you don't care. You are better off shitcanning mlp and making g5 already because you have ROYALLY FUCKED THE FUCKED UP. You do not know your own audience, you do not know cartoons, you do not know fiction! Your so concerned with profits but your stupidity keeps you from getting all of them. Idiots. Go get nailed on crosses like the kikes you are. Faggots.
>>
Well that was my drunk rant. I think I made some real points but as we all know appearance and presentation are all that matter. not that a perfect argument would matter here anyway.
>>
File: 1450282041190.jpg (79KB, 700x463px) Image search: [Google]
1450282041190.jpg
79KB, 700x463px
>>26104805
Interesting take on the situation, although reading it was abit painful due to drunk formatting (kek). But I think you are right to a extent, however I disagree on a few points. First off, I don't think Glimmer will become part of the Mane 6 as we currently know them, I feel she will be something in between a Zecora and a CMC. We will see here as one of the Mane 6's main friends, and she might join them on some adventures, but she will not be a central part of the mane 6.
I think the main thing I am worried about though is that with Glimmer becoming good it will change her character too much. I really hope she keeps her drive and determination that we have seen from her so far. She definitely seems like the kind of character who wants to make the world a better place, like she tried to do with Our Town.
Now arguable our town was for her own gain in some ways (she wanted to have friends that wouldn't leave her) but I think in some ways she deluded herself to thinking that this was best for her new "friends" as well. She's the kind of character that will do anything to get "results", even if some of those things are morally questionable, as long as the end justifies the means.
>>
bamp
>>
File: 1449219844748.jpg (662KB, 1600x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1449219844748.jpg
662KB, 1600x1080px
>>
>>26106173
With the direction this show has been going, I can only see it being applied in the worst way imaginable.
>>
You will never go on a walk at night with Starlight.
>>
>>26104805
I agree with you 100%.

I'm really hoping it's revealed in S6 that Starlight was just biding her time while she devised her scheme. As a villain, she's just too good to waste.
>>
File: 1428593471432.jpg (65KB, 711x838px) Image search: [Google]
1428593471432.jpg
65KB, 711x838px
ded thread
>>
>>26104805
One hell of a rant, but I see your point, drunk Anon. Have a Glimmy
>>
File: 1451590965438.png (629KB, 1589x824px) Image search: [Google]
1451590965438.png
629KB, 1589x824px
>>
File: derpi_844713.jpg (79KB, 855x469px) Image search: [Google]
derpi_844713.jpg
79KB, 855x469px
>>26112054
She's an adoritarian dictator.
>>
Twilight Sparkle is a gross creeplord.

Starlight's 'no pony left behind' resonates with me.

If I were born into Equestria I would join Ponestown and do whatever she says without any questions and would be completely happy with it.
>>
File: glimglam.gif (2MB, 844x470px) Image search: [Google]
glimglam.gif
2MB, 844x470px
>>26099574
And yet there are barely any gifs in this thread. Here, have one.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.