[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Where are we?!" "This is the timeline where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

>"Where are we?!"
"This is the timeline where Nyx became canon."
>>
>>26062563
After Twilight Sparkle will quit as princess and turn back into her unicorn from in S6.
>>
File: 1452457244286.png (288KB, 1609x1025px) Image search: [Google]
1452457244286.png
288KB, 1609x1025px
>>
>>26062563
I'm interested in what actually happened in this timeline. The others are all obvious with their villains in charge, but this one is just an empty wasteland.
>>
>>26063255
It is the one where Tirek absorbed all the magic in the entire world, ala Chrono Trigger Lavos.
>>
File: latest.png (1006KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
1006KB, 1280x720px
>>26063271
no, pretty sure it's not, twilight does visit a timeline where tirek is stomping equestria, which means in this one tirek never made it. You have to be aware that she is always ending up at the same point of time when she returns to the present
>>
>>26063255
Twilight's just lucky she got out of there before the langoliers showed up.
>>
>>26063486
Seriously tho, why was he rekking Equestria? Does he want to be king of a fucking ash pit?
>>
>>26063517
Well, as we've learned Equestria is more or less a country, not the world itself.
>>
>>26063526
Still the rest of the world would resist him, so I am sure it would end with him destroying fucking everything, hence the desolate land.
Like you all said, it was the same time in the future and we haven't seen anything yet that can cause such destruction so either the writers just played it for dramatic effect, or they are retarded as usual.
>>
>>26063486
The empty timeline is the same as the Tirek one, just five minutes later.
>>
>>26063517
Some people just want to watch the world burn, anon.
>>
>>26063255
It's the one where Starlight Glimmer won.
>>
>>26063486
>you'll never be so mad you'd destroy everything for one season time-equivalent non-stop
>>
>>26063517
I assume he just wanted to irreversibly fuck Equestria over into an extended version of the Bad Lands, i.e an inhospitable shithole that can't just thrive off of friendship. This is veering straight into headcanon territory here; but maybe his reasoning was that he wanted the collectively might of his stolen magic to become the only possible thing capable of keeping ponies alive under such terrible living conditions (artificial evolution or some bullshit, maybe), so he'd get to power trip over them without absolutely any resistance. In return, ponies would get the opportunity to helplessly limp through with their miserable lives in scorched land, with no other hope in sight but the mere possibility of survival.

I mean, he outright said to the Princesses' faces that he was going to be a cruel despot who'd reign at Equestria's expense.. I don't see why he wouldn't make good on that threat, and just magic-spam the environment into kingdom come.
>>
File: 522db065d0261.png (314KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
522db065d0261.png
314KB, 512x512px
>>26063613
You rang?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.