[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New MAS, maybe there was another thread and I missed it. ht

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: RD and FS.jpg (179KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
RD and FS.jpg
179KB, 1920x1080px
New MAS, maybe there was another thread and I missed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDgAKPnT7U8&feature=em-uploademail

discuss.
>>
>>26030605
Nobody cares about your shitty tryhard fanworks
>>
File: 1452052785382.jpg (159KB, 858x857px) Image search: [Google]
1452052785382.jpg
159KB, 858x857px
>>26030628
Not sure if b8..
>>
>>26030628
nobody cares for your shitty tryhard aloof personality and oedipus complex
>>
>>26030605
i just watched it half an hour ago
it gave me feels of inadequacy
>>
>>26030605
It was featured în a thread a week ago, but still
>>
>>26030605
It's boring af.
>>
>>26030605
Just started watching this.
Is it good? First episode was okay I guess.
>>
File: 0PKH4IL.jpg (29KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
0PKH4IL.jpg
29KB, 300x450px
>>26030605
never understood why people like this shitty attempt at parody
>>
>>26030970
If you can get past the shitty art style, Greg actually has a pretty decent sense of humor. His Rainbow Dash Presents videos are better than MAS though.
>>
>>26030959
depends
its mostly dry humour most of the time.
it gradually gets better from the first couple of episodes. you also need to watch rainbow dash presents. and after watching the series, theres an unaired episode you can find on youtube. after that theres the minus series which redo the old episodes. after about 7 or 8 episodes more, the movie will be made. if you do like it, i also advise you to check out his other stuff - cartoons and lets plays. he makes lets plays in which he plays 3 characters at once.
>>
I watched a few, some are good, others just ok. I don't pay much toward the art style or keyframe animation. After all it how you avoid being to like the show and the ban hammer (yeah hasbro has one too)

Other than that it the Monty Python of ponies, dry but has some merits.
>>
>>26030647
nobody cares that your vocabulary is better then most.
>>
File: 28d.png (347KB, 810x456px) Image search: [Google]
28d.png
347KB, 810x456px
>>26030605
This was released before, what the fuck is this doing here again? Greg just re-upload it again?
>>
>>26031402
I like the ones where he just stands and talks about a bunch of random stuff. A shame they don't get too many views.
>>
>>26032093
He releases it a week beforehand to patreon. He should upload it elsewhere instead of putting it unlisted on youtube, but I know he has a very nonchalant attitude towards the whole thing.
>>
>>26031123
>muh sophisticated /mlp/ humor
>>
I enjoy his humor but like, this MLP sorta style is just an eye sore. If he made sock puppets this would be 10000 times better. You either do proper animation or you don't.
>>
>>26034116
>You either do proper animation or you don't.
>lol you can't improve day by day and show your progress, you should be good from day one, lol
>>
>>26030605
I've been an MAS fan for a long time, and I think this was the best episode yet.
I've gotten used to the mediocre animation, but it did everything he needed it to do here.
Flutterbutt's monologue was brilliant.
>>
>>26030605
We had a great thread with lots of discussion about this episode a couple weeks ago. Search the archive for OP title "New MAS".
>>
(>>26036440)
>>26030605
Here, I did it for you. Enjoy:

https://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/25937986
>>
>>26030605
I'm sure I'm just being dense but, is the stick on a wheel a dick? Or like, the symbol for Venus ()? Neither really fits that description in my mind. This has been bugging me since last week.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.