[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help /mlp/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: images (11).jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (11).jpg
5KB, 225x225px
I have come to the suddon relization that I have waisted my life, and also that even if I did try, I would never amount to anything anyway. How does /mlp/ not give into the darkness and give up?
>>
File: 1421507686899.png (2MB, 2547x2197px) Image search: [Google]
1421507686899.png
2MB, 2547x2197px
because ponies
>>
Well at least you're not bleeding all over the place.
I hope this fucking old suture kit is still good.
>>
>>26026881
>waisted
>>
>>26026881
>waisted
>>
>>26026897
good point
>>
>>26026881
Human enlightenment and empowerment comes from individual strength. Your ancestors endured hellish conditions on earth, battled tyrants with absolute power, and they even thrived in this world of harsh realities. In you their hopes and dreams are gifted. Even living but a single year of your life truly trying to bolster the world around you against the frightful evils we face is enough to fulfill such a heart with an impenetrable happiness and satisfaction until the day it dies. Such actions live on and echo in the minds and hearts of those who have seen such duty done, and their fates are forever changed positively throughout the infinity of the future we face together, echoing for an eternity.

Or you could vegetate and do trippy drugs or something idk.
>>
File: 1450634223009.jpg (179KB, 696x660px) Image search: [Google]
1450634223009.jpg
179KB, 696x660px
>>>26026881
>How does /mlp/ not give into the darkness and give up?
Who says I didn't?
I went to my personal hell, but I came back victorious.
>>
>>26027314
You are a hopeful, I come to here to vent because well, it's anonymous, and I wish I would fulfil the goals set forth from my parents but I failed them years ago. I gave it the ol' college try, as a kid, using charm and early wit to get media attention, being a bit of a child star. Unfortunately looks dont last forever, my mother thought it would and she spent everything and more on just crap, and after I turned 18 they never wanted to see me. I know my parents are only human, and they did there best, so i moved on to college, failed because in pretty dumb to be honest. Now I feel like I only exist. I know there ate plenty worst off than me, feels like i just need to say something, I cant appear weak in the eyes of the public.
>>
File: 15percent_face_1.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
15percent_face_1.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
>>26027527
There's two things you need to do to find fulfilling happiness and purpose in your life. You need to love yourself and others. That's it. Work on self improvement by doing fun things, and help others around you. You'll instantly start feeling better because humans are instinctively designed to feel good when they do these things.
>>
File: image.png (142KB, 479x354px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
142KB, 479x354px
>>26026881

>waisted
>>
>>26026881
You know what they say: as long as there is life, there is hope.
As long as you aren't dead, you haven't wasted your life.
Now, what defines a life?
The encounters you've experienced and the memories you have of these.
Failure is part of being mere mortals.
You're gonna screw up some stuff. And you'll feel like a piece of shit for not succeeding.
That's a normal event of life.
Now, if you do give up. Then you'll have fucked up big time.

Just never lose hope, you piece of Anonymous shit.

Now get off the internet and do something constructive.
>>
There is no meaning to life beyond enjoying yourself.
Live to do this.
Live to spite all the things that want you dead.
>>
>>26026881
go do something
i dare you
>>
>>26026881
I used to be like you anon, feeling the feels and wondering how I will make it through this but in the end I stopped feeling altogether. Now it scares me.
Sadness is distant.
I would welcome fear now with welcome arms.
Joy is suppressed but still there.

I think I need help to feel again /mlp/
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.