[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: season 6 episodes you want to see. >Discord attempts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: friends are always there for you.png (992KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
friends are always there for you.png
992KB, 1280x720px
ITT: season 6 episodes you want to see.

>Discord attempts to prove to Celestia that he's trustworthy enough to be sent on another mission, asks Rainbow Dash for help displaying loyalty
>Spike discovers dragons that aren't evil assholes
>a member of the communist town wants to go back to communism with the majority of the town's support behind him, and Starlight Glimmer has to talk the town out of it
>the Cutie Mark Crusaders ask Starlight Glimmer for help in making a filly feel better about her blank flank
>>
>Spike and Fluttershy visit the land of the dragons where they discover that the reasons the dragons are fighting has a reason closer to home than expected, revealing Spike's past.
>>
>>25998999

An episode filled with sisterly bonding between Celestia and Luna. I've been wanting this since S2, and I can't fathom why it hasn't happened yet.

And basically, anything involving Starlight as an apprentice, and having friendship issues.
>>
File: 15fbf92bf701ff74cadfdb11ec3e8cf8.jpg (142KB, 1400x555px) Image search: [Google]
15fbf92bf701ff74cadfdb11ec3e8cf8.jpg
142KB, 1400x555px
>>25998999
I would like an epsiode about the reformed villains/antagonists. Talking about their past with each other and maybe saving the day while the mane 6 are away
>>
>>25999089
>that image
>>
>>25999089

It'd be a little weird having characters like Diamond Tiara and Trixie with Princess Luna and Discord, but I like the idea anyway.
>>
>>25998999
>Discord will be back to evil in S6.
>>
>>25999053
I like this idea but I think Twilight and Rarity should go as well. Twilight is closest thing to a mother Spike has, it would be intesting to see her learn of Spike's origins. Rarity should go because her element is gensority, the opposite of greed, which is one of the most negative aspects of dragons
>>
>>25999089
Twilight Sparkle will be no longer a princess in S6.
>>
Cadence's baby birth episode, complete with voiced and named Twilight's parents and flash backs to when Shining/Twilight were young.
>>
>>25998999
hm...
>Discord is a dick again, and this time he actually feels bad at the end because he's developed feelings for them, ending up learning the lesson instead
>Spike discovers Dragons are still assholes and that the comics are shit
>Cutie Mark Crusaders actually help someone get their cutie mark, preferably a full grown pony
>Celestia adventure where she does stuff
>Luna adventure that isn't a dream
>Fucking Starswirl the Belated. Bastard's been dillydalling in space-time for ages. Get his ass into an episode and let Twilight have a sperg-out moment.
>>
>>25999222
>preferably a full grown pony
NEETpony is best pony
>>
>>25999179
Yeah, that could work. But honestly it could just be Twilight and Spike. I think ultimately that would be the best pairing if you have to make map episodes just two from now on.

Not sure about bringing Rarity, it might bring a bunch of other stuff in that you don't want to focus on when you've already got a lot to cover.
>>
File: FUCKING PRAISE.png (271KB, 400x474px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING PRAISE.png
271KB, 400x474px
>>25998999
How about just one with Celestia. How bout that.
>>
>>25999177
stay mad
discord is a Duck and Pathetic Prankster, he never will back to evil anymore.
>>
File: 1441649786880.png (284KB, 727x705px) Image search: [Google]
1441649786880.png
284KB, 727x705px
Celestia episode because holy shit it's been 5 seasons and we know dick-all about her for fucks sake
Ponk and Rara or Twiggles and Rara duo episode because those haven't happened before
Fluttershy and Spike episode involving dragons like this >>25999053 Anon said
Applejack episode that isn't just "muh family" or "muh appuls"
None about Starlight Glimmer because she's fucking shit
>>
>>25999303
But I feel like Rarity would be nesscarcy to slove a friendship concerning dragons. Rarity can show dragons that they shouldn't give in to thier greedy nature and Spike being one of them can help drive home the point. Maybe they can find an alternative way for dragons to grow besides greed
>>
File: S1E05PinkieDash.jpg (127KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
S1E05PinkieDash.jpg
127KB, 853x480px
Pinkie and Rainbow having a prank war against Discord and Celestia
>>
>>25999392
Yeah, that's a possibility.
>>
>>25998999
a EqG crossover just to piss off a lot off people because it will be canon
>>
>>25999836
Mi Negro!
>>
File: smug shimmer.png (373KB, 647x519px) Image search: [Google]
smug shimmer.png
373KB, 647x519px
>>25999836
>will be
>implying it isn't already
>>
>>25999853
I say it already is but I just want to piss off everyone who hates EqG
>>
File: latest-2.png (145KB, 368x540px) Image search: [Google]
latest-2.png
145KB, 368x540px
>>25999853
The only evidence we have is Flash in season 4, that's not something to be proud of
>>
>>25999357
He will be back to evil and be dead in S6.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.