[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dadonequus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 510
Thread images: 71

In this thread, follow anon, a human-turned-colt who has found himself in Equestria, adopted as the son of none other than Discord, spirit of chaos.

Last thread >>25922298

Erf
http://pastebin.com/u/Erf1111

Laskvurel (The writer formerly known as George)
http://pastebin.com/D0wLPdkt

Hoers
http://pastebin.com/SiZ1QV12
>>
>>25978980
ty anon
>>
did you assholes let the thread fall of the board
>>
4th
>>
>>25979331
Yes, fucking cunts
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>>25979331
I can't do all of the work.

I got a life.
>>
>page 9
>8 posts

Threads dead.
>>
WE BUMP NOW
>>
File: 1431284300021.jpg (2MB, 3300x2186px) Image search: [Google]
1431284300021.jpg
2MB, 3300x2186px
>anon and chryssi bonding over horrific world ending schemes
going to be the best of friends
>>
>>25978980
discord is Duckolding
>>
>>25984392
The thing is. Anon plan would work like a charm
>>
>>25985083
The only problem is that he needs to lose part of himself in the process.
>>
>>25985114
So he would actually become Big Boss
>>
bump for anon
>>
Are you going to be coming to us half dead again Erf?

Don't die
>>
HA HA!
Finally got Mario Maker. Time to see if Erf's boasting about his levels is actually true
>>
>>25987003

Also bump before I go and play Erf's levels
>>
I feel like Erf really, really likes super meat boy
>>
>>25986729
no, i'm feeling better now. gonna keep my jackets on for extra warmth. i'm just depressed. I almost got a coaching at work but my shift manager bailed me out (not the dept. manager) because it was partially her fault that things weren't done yesterday. But, it has been told to me that if the truck comes even 5 minutes before i have to go. i need to unload the eggs and put them up even if it takes me an hour or two after my shift.

So, yeah....whatever
>>
>>25988350
i can no doubt guess you played "Bowser's Furnace 3"

I made that level like that actually because i felt i didn't do enough with the saw blades (or moving platforms in general) in my other stages
>>
>>25988616
you got really shitty working conditions
>>
>>25988642
it pays decent though. a man has to work so they can eat. And so i work.
>>
>>25988624
Indeed I played that and the Bowser Jr last stand or whatever it was called. I left you a comment, change that background, projectiles blend in too easily with the bright background
>>
>>25988723
you know i can't make the background darker right?
>>
>>25988802
I only have like 6 hours with the game since I bought it today, can't you chage it to the undergorund?
>>
>>25988830
it'd ruin the aesthetic of the level. if you don't like it. i have other levels you can try. or it could be your tv because on my wii u screen. i can see the spiny shots just fine
>>
>>25988914
I liked it, I was just pointing out a flaw. The last "surprise" made me laugh you cheeky cunt
>>
File: 1403755403613.jpg (57KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
1403755403613.jpg
57KB, 768x576px
>>25988951
alot of my levels have flaws unfortunately (a few i just can't seem to fix). and yeah, dat ending. i bet you thought you were dead, huh?
>>
>>25988981
Maybe, but I was laughing too hard to get worried
>>
Sorry about the last thread dying.
I feel kinda responsible for not bumping before going to bed and waking up (I hit those really odd hours).
>>
>>25984392
I don't know if nukes would be he right option for Anon's world domination plan. He'd have to deal with the fallout afterwards. I don't think Anon would love be trapped in a fallout equestria setting he caused. Be a little morte creative Erf, that magic horn's limit is imagination. It's not like ponies can even defend themselves against even 70 year old military tanks and planes. Pull something really fear mongering like a super virus that only affects ponies who don't have the antidote or a self repairing battle droid army similar to those in terminator but as ponies. Or if you want something similar to a nuke fear effect, a giant laser death beam satalite in space or something like rods from god: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jOKf5r_JMAo

Or you know, pull something out of starship troopers since you're going to make humanity seem like a bunch of space insect exterminators when he shows Chrysalis to documentary.
>>
"Well, humans aren't as black and white as ponies in that sense."
>You smirk, feeling well accomplished in your evil thoughts.
"We can think the cruelest things imaginable and still be good guys. And we have the tools. If you knew the kinds of things humans have really done. I bet even your stomach would churn"
>"I'd like to know an example. I don't want you hanging on to the assumption that I have a weak stomach"
"I dunno, you might not like it."
>Chrysalis chuckled at that, she found it humorous that in her eyes, you were protecting her from something possibly grotesque. "Anon, Anon. I am the Queen of the Changelings. I'm sure whatever you have to say, I can handle it."
>...oh boy, she asked for it.
"Well, then....imagine being tied to a chair. Now, this human that has you tied is really sick. gets off on the sickest kinds of torture. Imagine the first thing he decides to do is smack you around, hit you a few times with a club, just to get you tenderized. Then, he starts cutting off your hair...or mane in this case. Paying no care if he accidentally stabs or nicks you. Once he's done, he shows you your new look on a mirror. Laughing at your humiliation..."
>"Sounds like the usual so far, no different from any other cruelty I've heard of."
"Just wait, just wait. Anyway, after he's done with that. He decides to get sharp, rusty pins. And start sticking them in your most sensitive areas. right through your hooves, your butt, even the genitals. He doesn't care."
>Chrysalis cringes "...ok, that's a little much. What's even the point of that? To get information?"
>You give her a dark look "For fun"
>>
>>25989231
What about the chinese torture. Letting you on a chair with a single water drop going on for days until it pierces your skull
>>
>>25989204
Mouth and hoof is called the disease that would kill the ponies. Look it up
>>
>>25989231
"And if you think that's bad. Do you want to know what we do to bugs?"
>"...am I going to regret saying yes?" Chrysalis was morbidly curious, but she's never heard of this much cruelty before. She could be cruel, but it was for the purpose of either food gathering or just mocking her enemies.
"Maybe, how do you feel about them being burned alive under a microscope or having their feelers slowly torn off. Or being sprayed with a compound that melts them outside in."
>"...for fun?" Chrysalis did NOT like that at all
>You nod "For fun, or just when we think they are annoying. But you'll learn more when we watch that documentary"
>Chrysalis couldn't believe these words had come out of your mouth. She began to wonder if you were actually going to do these things. and your bumbling was just an act. "..I...suppose. Anon, here's a question for you. Are you actually planning on doing any of this? or are you just telling me all this because that's the topic of our conversation. Because that's all just. Well, I've lived a long time. And I've not heard of such cruelty. The closest I've heard is of Sombra's rule over the crystal ponies...and even that is tame compared to that."
"Just talking, I have no intention on betraying my friends..."
>Chrysalis let out a slightly audible sigh of relief, one you caught. Was she worried?
"Is that a note of relief I heard?"
>You chuckle
"Were you afraid I was some evil mastermind working discord over until i could get the power I need to destroy Equestria?"
>>
>>25989352
goddammit, my system crashed
>>
>>25989352
>"No, I can still sense your emotions you know? I was just making sure my senses weren't betraying me. But, good work. I no longer want to have this conversation because there's nothing more to discuss." She claps with her hooves, not even sarcastically. She was both impressed, and creeped out. She just didn't admit it. "you clearly have a mind for evil. But, I hope you know that if you ever actually tried anything. I'd be the one to destroy you."
"Isn't that what a good guy would do?"
>Chrysalis shakes her head "You misunderstand. I'd wait until you summon up your bombs. Sneak up, destroy you, and then use your plan to subjugate everypony. Without actually setting them off. I do want princesses under my control."
"Ahhhh, but you do realize you have to be careful with those bombs right? They are super powerful. Also, since I know you'd try to destroy me. I'd have to destroy you first."
>"Ha! As if! I'd destroy you before you destroy me!"
"My horn trumps yours"
>You both started to stare eachother down.
>"you're too soft to use it to destroy me. I don't think you'd be able to handle your own work. Hence the bombs, out of sight, out of mind"
"I could just make you my slave then!"
>"I think you'd be my slave before I became yours, you're simply too easy"
"My horn trumps your glowy eyes!"
>Chrysalis growls "You can't just use your horn for everything you know, and given the hypothetical, you wouldn't see me coming and then i would DESTROY you."
>You stick your tongue out at her then snicker
"except I can use these hypothetical as a previous conversation we had to know you'd try to overthrow me and then i'd just destroy you. And then make all your children my slaves. Bam! Human trumps bug!"
>>
>>25989784
NO I'LL DESTROY YOU FIRST
NO I WILL
This is too funny
>>
>>25989784
Or use a bioweapon, like anthrax
>>
>>25989803
>"I thought I left a sick human and a changling queen, not two quibbling foals."
>>
>>25989784
>"If that's the case then I could simply sneak up on you before you can do anything because I already knew about the hypothetical, and then crush you beneath my hooves before you saw it coming"
>"Then I would know about that and then sneak up on you, and whammo! Magic Blast to the face!"
>"Then I would know that you'd be sneaking up on me, so instead I'd be waiting for you. And then you'd be no more once my hive converges on you from all directions!"
"Well, not if I knew beforehand that they would be doing that! And since I do know. That means I could attack you from afar! a satellite strike!"
>"Satellite strike? I don't even know what that is. And even then....." A thought occurred to Chrysalis as she thought up her next attack "...We'll be doing this forever, We're at a hypothetical stalemate Anon."
"It seems we are, it...seems..we...are"
>You both stare at each other. Silently for a moment or two.
>Then Chrysalis smiles at you "I like you Anon, enough that if I ever do manage to escape from here with my children and recontinue our efforts of conquering Equestria. I think I'd actually offer you a place in my hive."
>That actually makes you smile, because it seemed like some sort of progress to you. Even if she was putting down the fact that she'd be conquering the world for that to happen.
"You know, if I ever become evil for some reason. Eh, sure why not. I wouldn't mind partnering up with another villain and trying my hoof at doing bad things. Of course, it'd never happen. Discord wouldn't let it"

sorry, internet went down.
>>
>>25990380
>"You'd let him influence your choice? Sad, I think you'd make an excellent partner of sorts. With some proper training. I don't think having craters the size of mountains would do any of us any good."
>No, that's not really it. Even with Discord being against it, while probably internally for it. You couldn't bring yourself to actually hurt any innocent pony. They are just too cute.
"No, it's just not in me. I can think up being as evil as possible. But, I don't want to be evil. There's too many good ponies in this world. And my friends, well. I don't think I could handle the guilt of hurting them"
>Chrysalis sighed, that was disappointing to hear. She had thought that maybe there was a side of you that would be willing to help her. Even help her escape. But she knew she couldn't tempt you, she could feel it in you. The only way she could is if she could fully bring you under her control. And at this time, she didn't want to do that. She really had grown a little respect for you. "Well, I suppose playing the part of "happy little" colt would get you settled into such a pointless ideas. You're not tired at all from acting all good and nice? It doesn't get sickening? I would think that somewhere in your mind that it would torture you having to restart your life from such a young age. I know it'd drive me insane if I had to be a normal pony child."

internet went down....again...
>>
>>25990572
Fanfuckingtastic....
>>
>>25990632
Shit internet strikes again?
>>
>>25990698
Yep....

If its not one thing...
>>
>>25990572
>>25990632
so how bout dat prewritin'
>>
>>25991773
Hah
>>
>>25991773
That's for losers
>>
>>25990572
Pfft.
Chance at a second life with all the knowledge and experience from before?
Sign me up!
>>
>>25990632
Why do you have third world internet brah?
>>
anon really needs to ask discord to snap a gaming rig from his old world to keep him and the changelings entertained in their downtime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzCFXIBrFP8
>>
>>25994781
>>25993775

it's just comcast being a shit as usual. in anycase. it came back up hours ago apparantly. So aslong as my system doesn't crash or the internet doesn't fuck up again. it should be fine. in anycase. due to cut hours and the fact i have overtime. i will take the time to pastebin this miniscule shit.

and then tonight. we should be back on schedule
>>
>>25995421
Woo
>>
File: Welcome, faggot.png (256KB, 1300x921px) Image search: [Google]
Welcome, faggot.png
256KB, 1300x921px
>>25995421
>comcast a shit
>>
>>25995421
yay
>>
>>25978980
bump
>>
Yo Erf, your Donkey Kong Jr level is great and in my opinion is your best one overall. Also the Mario puzzler level was made to troll the player, wasn't?
>>
>>25999578
the donkey kong level I made with three sections in mind. Jungle, cave, and an underwater section. I thank you for the compliment. And yes, the puzzle stage is very difficult. but a friend of mine found a way to break it.
>>
>>25990572
"Nope, why would it be? it's relaxing. Ponies generally like me. I get a powerful horn and got a cool grappling hook. And best of all, mare's think I'm cute"
>"And yet, despite you being a perverted little colt. You never make a move. Why is that I wonder? Scared?"
>Scared? no..sorta. It's more that you are in the body of the child.
"Too young, you know that. Don't try to spin it into me being a coward. I mean, if you want. I wouldn't mind a little f-"
>"Don't even think about it. I'm way out of your league when it comes to going that far. Cuddling? Sure, as long as I get something out of it. Otherwise....no"
>Welp, no way you'd ever actually get any poon from her.
"Alright, alright, fine fine....so uh. Now that I've revealed my evil plan that'd I never do. I think it's your turn. What evil plans did you have in queue. Any good ones?
>"Only one, because it's pretty obvious the one I had in using you to gain control of Discord was impossible from the very start."
>You shrug, yeah, that was never going to work. Discord, whether you really was his son or not. probably wouldn't have bent anyway.
"What is it? A revenge plan against Twilight and her friends?"
>Chrysalis laughed, a malicious and mocking laugh at the very words you spoke. "A revenge plan? That's very funny. A revenge plan after having time to properly meditate on my past failures would be stupid. No, instead it's a plan based on what I'm best at. Infiltration and infestation"
"You mean like at Canterlot? I mean, it worked. But, I gotta ask. How many times did you fail before Canterlot due to you getting cocky?"
>>
>>26000780
Not that is difficult, I think that in that regard is ok. I mean more of the sound effects like the P-Block and the laughs when you miss the last door jump
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dYsI7PSZOao
>>
>>26001240
>"I never failed before Canterlot. I didn't have to deal with a gigantic, love fueled, inescapable explosion of magic in my previous campaigns."
>You would again point out that would never happen if she didn't get all cocky. But you won't, you didn't want to agitate her.
"Ok, I'll give you that. But, if it's the same plan you always do. Then I don't think you need to explain it to me. You go in, pretend to be somepony else, hive comes in, and you conquer everything from the inside. It's not really creative. I thought you'd have something more interesting."
>Chrysalis thought that was a pretty ignorant comment. So what if it was uncreative? The point to her that it would work. "Don't be an idiot. Sure it's not creative. But it works, besides. I wouldn't be taking some no name town. No, I'd be after bigger game. And of course, by that, I mean Princess Twilight Sparkle herself."
>Wait huh? you thought she said this wasn't a revenge plan.
"Uhhh, so it IS a revenge plan? Chrysalis, just to let you know. Twilight suspecting you the first time in Canterlot wasn't a fluke. She's sort of got these paranoid tics and stuff. I don't think this plan would work. She'd probably figure it out sooner or later."
>Chrysalis tapped her forehead with her hoof, annoyed that you'd just make an assumption before she even said what the plan was. "Anon, do you mind not talking until after I'm done. It just makes you look like an idiot."
>You try to explain to her, calmly, your opinion.
"Hey, I'm just saying. She's so paranoid she almost ruined Ponyville herself once, which..."
>You laugh at the irony of it.
"Which funny enough, if you came and took over right there and then. You'd probably be able to suck up so much excess love you wouldn't know what to do with yourself.. You could then t-"
>Chrysalis was just staring at you, a hard, dissatisfied, aggravated stare.
"....uhm, I mean."
>"Anon...will you kindly shut up. I politely listened to you and I expect the same courtesy"
>>
>>26001373
oh that, yeah. that was part of it. though, if you are looking for a difficult stage. Escape Hyrule Castle is right up your alley.
>>
>>26001493
What
The
Fuck
Was
That
?
>>
>>26001528
>mnnn, maybe you were being a little too outspoken. But yeesh, you just saw the funny irony in it. You thought she might get interested and ask about what happened. Guess not.
"Alright, alright..I was just trying to bring up something I thought would make you laugh"
>Chrysalis nodded, half rolling her eyes in disbelief of anything you had to say about the subject making her laugh. But she didn't continue just yet. "You're going to let me finish?"
>You nod slowly. You really didn't mean to agitate her. But of course, you had to consider that she probably doesn't realize that this conversation is supposed to be a fully friendly, albeit evil, conversation.
>"Good. So yes, it does involve Twilight Sparkle, but it's not revenge. It's just the fact that she happens to be unlucky enough to reside in a town that I KNOW is brimming with love. The plan itself is simple. Given that I doubt Twilight Sparkle has no actual diplomatic skills. I would become an ambassador of a far off, unknown kingdom that had been destroyed due to harsh conditions and lack of crops. Knowing enough about Twilight to know that she'd never turn down somepony in need. She would no doubt give me a room in her castle while I get the rest of my "subjects" into Ponyville to reside in until plans can be made to help us find a new home. Of course...we would already be right in the middle of it."
>Interesting, what's even more interesting to you is that Chrysalis was right about Twilight's shitty diplomacy abilities. She had trouble with the yaks, and for fucks sake. She needed Pinkie to help her with Moon Dancer. This plan could very well work.
"Go on"
>>
>>26001752
>"Well, the rest is obvious. Once we have settled in. We'd wait until nightfall. And then, we strike. We capture, imprison, and take what we want from the ponies while I personally deal with the foolish princess herself. Before dawn, Ponyville and all that inhabits it would be ours! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"
>Chrysalis just started laughing out of nowhere, a mad maniacal laughter. Floating upwards while she spreads her hooves.
>what the fuck was that all about.
>You just stare at her, this was oddly prtety cute. But that was probably due to the maid outfit.
>"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" She looked down at you while she laughed, and then started to realize how silly she must look. She usually did this on her private planning time. She always got excited when she came up with a good plan. She'd either sing or laugh. And she usually didn't have an audience for it. "Hahaha....ha....hmmm.......hmmm...."
>Chrysalis calmly floated back down onto the bed and cleared her throat "Yes..it's a very good plan. No mess, no destruction, just a new home and plenty of food. That is how you make a proper plan. Yes, you could destroy your enemies. But it takes a special mind to be able to actually make them useful to you. Consider this a lesson if you ever decide to join me."
>>
>>26001802
She forgets about the ther three princesses and Discord
>>
>>26001802
>Yes..it's a very good plan. No mess, no destruction, just a new home and plenty of food. That is how you make a proper plan. Yes, you could destroy your enemies. But it takes a special mind to be able to actually make them useful to you. Consider this a lesson if you ever decide to join me.
Never you fucking Xenos. GRACE YOUR EYES WITH THE EXTERMINATUS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h67JpMyrOVE
>>
>>26001802
>But you don't say anything to that. Instead, you really wanted to ask about the whole laughing thing. That was just.....what?
>"Anon? Surely you have something to say" She was expecting some sort of intelligent answer from you, then she got an idea, an idea that made her smile, as she arrogantly thought that perhaps her plan was too genius. "Or are you speechless at how great my plan is."
"uhhhh......actually I was wondering why you laughed like that. I mean, you're not getting cabin fever are you?"
>"Cabin what? I have no such disease...you know what?!" Chrysalis instantly got angry with you, she didn't like the fact that you called attention to her crazy laughter. "Why did I even bother. You're incapable of understanding the intricacies of espionage,stealth, and trickery. You'd never be able to sew the seed of deception like I can."
>was she really just trying to call you dumb because you brought up her luaghing? Now who was being childish.
"Actually, I do understand. And like before, there are some major flaws in your plan."
>"oh ho" Chryslais let out a sarcastic titter "Well then mister "I'm a human therefore i'm eviller", tell me my flaws. So I can tell you how wrong you are in painstaking detail"
>>
>>26001954
Your plan sucks and so do you
>>
Just a reminder that /ss/ with Anon Colt will be a thing
Soon
As soon as I get free days and some ero ideas
>>
>>26002239
Watch porn, m8
>>
>>26002250
One thing is watching porn and other thing is reading porn
>>
>>26001954
>Oh really, she's gonna let you actually call out the flaws? You didn't know if you should actually proceed. But then you remember she can't do shit to you. and if she wants to treat this a little more serious than it should be. Then fine, let's do it.
"Well first, how are you going to repel an eventual attack from the other princesses?"
>"That's simple, by the time they attack. I'll have gathered enough love from all those poor worried ponies that were trying to accommodate us. If I could defeat Celestia before, then I can again. Especially with my hive on my side. We're more than capable of defeating the other three princesses."
>You doubted it, but you had no way of knowing how much power she would actually gain from acting like she lost a home. But still... There was one other thing.
"Uhhhhh, even then. Did you forget a certain detail?"
>Chrysalis assumed you meant of her current condition. "Anon, I thought we were assuming that I wasn't trapped here."
"No no, that's not it. But it does have to do with who lives here. How exactly do you plan to deal with Discord. It's not like you can just zap him like you could the princesses."
>"Why would he care? I honestly don't believe for a second that he actually became good and chained himself to friendship. If you had known him from before Anon, you would think he was a completely different Draconeequs. Just look at what happened with Tirek, I had heard that he flipped sides when it came to him."
"That's because he didn't have a full grasp on friendship yet. And yeah, sure. Maybe he might not care about what you're doing at first. But the moment you hurt "The yellow one". You're done. He will crush you like a...well...a bug."
>"Do you really think so?" Chrysalis couldn't fully believe it. "Do you really think he actually cares about that pony? I think he just keeps an act up with her because he doesn't want to be turned back to stone."
>>
>>26002337
>You could argue that she was dead wrong, but instead. you'd take this a different angle.
"Let's assume you're right. Let's assume he doesn't care and he let's you just take over. You do realize you have another problem, right?"
>"If you mean you, I'd also like to assume that you weren't around. My plan didn't take account for an inter-dimensional visitor."
>You shake your head, you didn't mean yourself.
"Nope, I'm still on Discord. Which brings me to your problem. Discord would destroy your plans irregardless of if he was good or bad."
>"And why would he? He would have plenty of other places to go and wreak havoc. He might even thank me for liberating him."
>Nope, dead wrong.
"Chrysalis, I know you've lived a long time. But I've lived with Discord, and I've seen how he is via my TV. If he was still a bad guy. He would make you his pet just because you were making yourself the center of attention. He's not going to let anypony take his limelight. No matter what, you'd be screwed. There's a reason he was sealed up, he doesn't care who you are. You're nothing but a playtoy to him. And if you take his attention away, then he'll just torture you until you either break or he gets bored. You're plan is terrible because Discord, good or bad, wouldn't let you have it."
>"......." Chrysalis had nothing to say to that, she heavily thought. "...Then can we assume that he isn't present?"
>Haha! what's this now. It seemed Chrysalis was faltering on her own set of plans. Did she really think Discord would just leave her be?
>>
>>26002337
>Discord is actually listening to the whole thing
>>
>>26002467
>Then can we assume that he isn't present?"
Then she has to deal with glim glam and her time travel shenanigans, Sombra's potential return, and the crystal heary
>>
>>26002467
Awwww anon squashed Chrysi bug heart
>>
Just had a brilliant idea.
Any drawfags want to take a request?
>>
>>26002467
" Come on Chrysalis, all that boasting and your fumbling right now.You can't just change things to suit your needs because things wouldn't go your way otherwise. Isn't that....kind of childish?"
>You noticed Chrysalis's eye twitch as she stood up on the bed and loomed over you "Did you just say I was acting....childish?"
>you stare right back, at first you were intimidated. But you knew....you knew. You had nothing to worry about. So you begin to smirk
"You're the one who likes to change into a bug filly, toots"
>"YOU IMPERTINENT SLUG! YOU WANT CHILDISH?! THEN I'LL TANTRUM RIGHT ONTO YOUR FACE! TAKE THIS!"
>Chrysalis brings her hoof right above your face. And brings it crashing down onto your face.
>Of course, with the magic of the house still in place. She goes flying from the bed and smack into a wall, sliding down from it slowly.
>Geez, you didn't expect her to lose her cool so damn fast. Poor girl, she definitely was more edgy due to being stuck in the house. You knew she had the cabin fever. Why else would she partake in this conversation with you?
>You crawl to the end of your bed, dragging your half cocoon blanket from your lower body with you. You then reach your hooves out to the edge and pull yourself up so you can look at the fallen bug queen.
>>
>>26002581
"Chrysalis? You ok?"
>You intended to be smug. But instead you were worried, that was a damn hard hit. And you didn't know if Discord accounted for broken necks.
>Chrysalis blew some of her mane out of her face and looked up at you. "Yes....I'm just having an internal crisis right now."
>She just stared up to the ceiling. Unmoving. "....I can't believe I'm stuck here. Even when he lets me out...I'll still be stuck here."
>......awww
"Hey, it's not so bad. You got a good home now. Nothing to worry about really. And you got a food source. And you got all your hive with you."
>Chrysalis just continued to stare at the wall. Her wings flittered, despite her not actually moving. "....but what's the point. I'm at the mercy of that fool. my desire to rule Equestria has been utterly destroyed. I'm nothing but a toy now."
>oh god....she was looking more depressed by the second. Hitting the wall like that must have made her realize how futile it was to actually try anything malicious.
"Hey...come on. Don't be like that. Maybe if you act good and nice, Discord will let you have more freedom."
>"...If you both hadn't caused my hive to be sealed in the first place, then I wouldn't be in this mess."
>Chrysalis slowly turns her head towards you, her expression near expressionless, but still filled with sorrow. "I really do want to destroy you"
>Well, that wasn't good. She probably meant it too. But she was so hopeless that she couldn't even act enthuses about crushing you. Poor thing.
"I know you do, here...give me a second."
>"Whatever..." She just continued to stare at the ceiling.
>>
>>26002629
Is it going to be the big D?
>>
>>26002629
>You wiggle out of your blanket cocoon and hop off the bed. You didn't know if you should be doing this. But...
>You carefully walk up to her side. and like a small cat. Curl up and cuddle into it.
>Chrysalis turned her head to you. Confused by your actions. "What are you doing?"
"What's it look like. I'm cuddling up with you and being all carey. You don't want an extra snack?"
>Yeah, you felt sorry for her. Enough that you didn't even want to insult her further. She wasn't you. She didn't want to live here. And a bug pony like her probably doesn't do well being kept in captivity. She's probably never even had anyone feel bad for her like this. Atleast...not while she was in her normal form. You'd even be willing to let her drain you a little if it made her feel better and helped with the friendship. You weren't kidding when you said you wanted to try. Even if you did sort of lie about wanting to reform her.
>Chrysalis just turned her head however "I don't need your pity, just leave me here to sulk...alone"
>Nope, just like she played the cute filly bug for you. you were going to try the reverse, and be the cute colt that everyone tells you you are.It'd be fun. She'd probably find it annoying, but how long could she resist until she gave in and started feeding?
>You got up on your backlegs and put yourself right on her tummy. The feeling was odd. it was warmer there than anywhere else on her body, her green chitin must give off warmth, even through the outfit. And then you resumed your cuddling.
>"Will you stop? I refuse to drain your love on the account that it's pity. Why don't you just go and torment somepony else?"
>You climb higher onto her,,and look at her face. God, she was in such despair. So you reach your hoof. and give her a gentle boop on the nose.
"You got a cute nose, you know that?"
>"And you've got an annoying everything. Why don't you act your age?"
"Because this is my age"
>>
>>26002706
>Chrysalis looked at you, and then narrowed her eyes "You know what I mean"
>But you only answer back by giving her a kiss on the nose. and then giving her a happy smile.
>She doesn't even react physically, she just continued to speak in a deadpan voice"Are you insane?....I thought you didn't want to be drained."
"I didn't, but I had time to recover and think it over more rationally. You said you're my friend right?"
>".....I guess"
"Then I trust you, evil or not. A friend is still a friend."
>Chrysalis sighed and looked at the ceiling "You're so naive. You do realize that if I had a chance to betray you in trade of my freedom. I wouldn't hesitate, right?"
>You roll off her belly and walk up to her neck, you position yourself, and rest your neck on hers. and settle yourself down in a restful position.
"I do, but I bet if we became better friends. We'd...."
>Chrysalis cuts you off "I'd still betray you...I wouldn't care"
"Ahh..but that's the thing. I think you would. Maybe not enough to give up your freedom, but you'd probably destroy me painlessly to spare me the pain."
>Chrysalis's voice began to have a little emotion into it. a bit of amusement in it. "That's very morbid. Makes me wonder what really goes on in that head of yours."
"Things...I'm not a pony. I'm capable of thinking of a whole load of things, both evil and good."
>"So you've said...." Chrysalis started laughing all of a sudden, and then calmed down. She had a funny thought. "How insane....I want to see you befriend somepony like Sombra. I really would. I'd pay to see somepony like him actually have a friend."
>hmm? Now that's curious.
"How much do you know about Sombra?"
>>
>>26002706
>"Because this is my age"
Anoncolt, ya cheeky cunt, I'll give ya that one.
>>
>>26002760
>befriend somepony like Sombra
Is this foreshadowing?
>>
>>26002760
>Chysalis chuckled again, she didn't know if she was going insane or not. But she now felt, for real. That she was having a bonding moment with you. and it was driving her nuts. She just wouldn't admit it. "Sombra? hmmm, not the kind of pony that works well with others. I met with him a few times. The first few times was for an alliance. But he was so arrogant in our meetings. I still remember his words.. "You're kind is useless to me, you're not even worth fooling into an alliance just to be betrayed later when I'm done with you."
"Wow, I guess if you were part of some alliance though. That you'd had been sealed up with him, so you kind of dodged the bullet there....but. I thought you didn't really team up with other bad guys."
>"I don't, I was going to use him to further my own conquest. He was too powerful to just leave on his own."
>You chuckle
"Well, that's ironic isn't it?"
>"hush.....anyway. Sombra only ever held one banquet, he invited me, and many other unseemly types to his castle only once. As it turned out, it wasn't the kind of party we were expecting."
"What? was it a trap?"
>"If only, he did it to boast that not even we would be safe from his eventual rule. I find that more insulting than a trap. Of course, a few attacked him right there and then. Those that did found themselves turned to crystal and thrown out of his kingdom. He didn't even find them fit for his garden."
"...wow, now that's fucking ruthless. What I knew of Sombra, he just seemed like a generic villain."
>>
>>26002842
>"Maybe in your world. But he was actually fairly intelligent. I knew about how he hid the Crystal Heart. I didn't know where it was, nor did I care to find it since the princesses had went to deal with him. But for it to be found after his return? I detest saying this. But I will give it to Twilight Sparkle, the fact she managed to find it using dark magic was something I would have never expected....and you will never tell anypony I said that. Or else I will roll you on the ground for hours on end. Not like I have much else to do."
"I won't tell anypony. As your friend, I will keep any secret you tell me."
>"Even from Discord?"
>You lift your head and nod
"Mhmm, even from him......unless you plan to do something TO him or my friends. Can only go so far when it comes to you and me. You understand right?"
>Chrysalis sighs "I don't, but I'll keep that in mind....anyway. It's probably a good thing Sombra is gone anyway. He was nopony's friend, and he was far worse than Tirek. Tirek is only a threat if you actually let him get that powerful. Sombra was so powerful that the only thing that could really stop him is the crystal heart."
"And it did. He's gone. Which you're right. It's probably for the best. I could only imagine what Equestria would be like if he had his way."
>"I don't need to imagine. I saw what his empire was actually like. If he conquered the world. It'd just be his empire multiplied by one hundred. a wasteland of horror and despair. And not the kind a changeling could handle.....hmmm.."
"What's the matter?"
>You noticed she sighed, and went back to just staring blankly at the ceiling.
"....I feel better..."
>...woah.
"You do? really?"
>"Mhmmm..I don't know what it is. But I don't feel.....so much hopelessness as I did before."
>...hey..that actually sounded great. You actually felt proud that you helped, and glad that she was feeling better.
>>
>>26002881
"That's awesome Chrysalis, see? Is it so bad having a friend?"
>"No...I suppose not. infact....."
>Chrysalis quickly rose up as your head slides off her neck and hits the floor. Before you even realize what's going on, she put her hoof gently on your side and rolls you onto your back.
>I think I will take you up on your offer" She licked her lips as she looked down at you with a smile.
>......well shit

and thats all for the night.
>>
>>26002881
>"I feel better"

goddammit. that was meant for Chrysalis.
>>
>>26002893
http://pastebin.com/RzQx0vfu

>>26002766
I liked writing that, I thought it was clever.

>>26002776
not everything is foreshadowing. It's just me adding some worldbuilding into Sombra since the comics suck. Yeah, I know my explanation makes him more one dimensional. But given what we know about him. That's pretty much how he is. some characters are just that way.

and in my story canon, he'd never EVER befriend Anon, no matter what. Same with Tirek.
>>
>>26002893
Nice job Erfy. Good as always. Love ya.
>>
>>26002893
then the blowjob starts
>>
Great chapter Erf!
>>
>>25978980
yo
>>
>>26003462
I actually thought that at first
>>
>>26002893
I loved this chapter. This chapter was fucking great.
9/10 erf
>>
>>26003462
No, he gets a holejob
>>
>>26003462
With teeth
>>
>>26006611
bump
>>
>>26006611
Lots of nice digits there
>>
>>26006611
i would separate her clit from her vagina
>>
PAGE 8 BUMPU。
>>
I can't help but think Chrysalis would like this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9V-tGUou-M
>>
>>26009485
Bump
>>
>>26002893
HA HA TIME FOR /ss/
>>
I want to cum inside this discord r63'd
>>
>>26011000
But we don't have Eris in any of the three stories that are going on
>>
Got to wonder if the offer she's thinking of is a love snack for fooling around.
Maybe both!
>>
>>26010739
>>26011308
niggas...
>>
Barnp
>>
I have to ask, where's Erf. I want to see if we are going the /ss/ route
>>
>>26012211
I'm here. I'm in deep thought. Trying to think of a way to proceed
>>
>>26012241
Chrysalis takes a little of anon but doesn't pull it any more because muh friendship. Anon feels tired and falls asleep, then we get a new day
>>
>>26012241
Don't go /ss, it will ruin the heart of the story.

One way can be a moderately uncomfortable, but worked to be humorous, forced drain. Maybe Chrissy keeps him pinned and pulls on different emotions watching him spaz out and berate hin while Anon is pissed trying to keep it together and come back with good counter arguments.

Other way is a feelsey legit cuddle session where Anon talks about getting comfortable, what love feels like when cuddling, talks about how he feels when thinking about Fluttershy.
>>
>>26002893
>Before you even realize what's going on, she put her hoof gently on your side and rolls you onto your back.
>You immediately use your hind legs to cover your raging boner before she notices.
>>
>>26002893

"W-woah, C-can I get a second first?"
>"Oh hush Anon, You're already primed from that conversation we just had. If I wait, I won't be able to get any of that genuine emotion you have. Here, if it'll help..."
>She starts to gently stroke your tummy with her hoof
>"I'll give you a gentle massage while I have my meal."
"b-but...mnnn...fine..."
>You just lay back and take it as you feel her hoof gently circle along your belly. She even gives you a gentle poke, eliciting a giggle out of you.
"H-hey! don't do that."
>"tch, don't act as if you aren't enjoying the attention."
"...I..do enjoy the attention. But I don't need you tickling me. "
>"You're such a wimp. You can't even take a simple tickling? Fine, I'm nearly done anyway"
>You could feel yourself slightly losing your emotion as you grow more tired. But it's very minor. Due to this, it makes you wonder about something.
"Chrysalis..can you permanently remove somepony's emotions? Like..from overfeeding?"
>It seemed Chrysalis was already done with you at this point. She removes her hoof form you.and steps back to take a stretch. "I wouldn't know. It's never happened before. Again, Shining Armor would be your best example. I had that fool in my control for the longest time and he seems to be as optimistic as ever."
>You just lay there, unmoving, thinking.
"Huh, well. I'm just making sure. Because if I'm right, you'd probably feed off me without me even knowing. I'm right, right?"
>Chrysalis nods as she goes and taps at your floor door. "Of course I will. Food is food. Or would you rather I lie and say I'd be a good little changeling and i'd rather just frolic in the fields and catch butterflies."
>Well, atleast you know for sure now. And, with the reassurance again, using Shining as an example once again. You were able to cement in your head that it wouldn't be so bad.
"No, thanks for telling the truth."
>You walk over to the floor door
"You want to leave?"
>>
>>26012725
>She looks at you, then back at the door. "I do, my changelings get on edge when they are without my presence for too long."
>You try tapping at the door knob...and then you notice something peculiar. But you don't mention anything of it. But, it's odd in the fact that the knob was loose.
"Ahh, that's understandable. Probably a bug...thing. Can I ask you for a small favor?"
>"A favor?" Chrysalis raises an eyebrow "What? Before I go?...the door's locked Anon. If you wanted a drink of water or something, then that's impossible.....also you can do it yourself."
>You shake your head and smile happily at her, with a small chuckle.
"No no, that's not it. I just wanna ask if you can turn into that filly form you do."
>Chrysalis found that suspiciously odd, then she smirked at you "Ohhhhh, Anon, how shameful. I didn't know you were actually into that sort of thing."
>You smack her leg, lightly, but you were sure even a heavier slap wouldn't have hurt her.
"Shut up, just do it for me. I have my reasons."
>Chrysalis rolls her eyes. "I don't even think I can, If I know Discord. If I do manage it. I'll just change back, he definitely does not want me getting out of this ridiculous outfit. But if I can....atleast I can take it off." And upon that thought, she thinks it might be a good idea to try. "Ok, you know what. I think I will do your favor."
>She takes a step back, and glows as she begins to shrink in her filly form.
>"HAHAHAHA! It worked! Now to........oh..."
>The outfit shrunk with her.
>".......typical,"
>Chrysalis again gives her clothes a tug. But to no avail. It won't come off. And damn...did she look adorable now. You kind of wanted to see her walk around, do some dusting, and refer to you as master. No...no...gotta get that out of your head. You had a reason for doing this.
>You dart right into Chrysalis and give her a great big hug. Causing her to hiss a sshe falls down with you. She gives a cute little squeak when you both hit the ground.
>>
I forgot about this thread for quite a while, I guess it's time to binge read
>>
>>26012841
>You dart right into Chrysalis and give her a great big hug. Causing her to hiss a sshe falls down with you. She gives a cute little squeak when you both hit the ground.

Te-he
>>
>>26012841
l-lewd
>>
>>26012841
>"ANON! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
"I'M GIVING YOU A FRIENDLY HUG! AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME!"
>This is what she gets for calling you a wimp. Plus, how could you resist not giving that adorable form a hug. The friendliest of hugs. You even rub your cheek along hers.
>Chrysalis struggled to escape, trying to crawl away. But you just wouldn't let go."STOP! STOP IT NOW!"
"Nope! Because I'm a wimpy wimp who needs his hug! that's what friends do!"
>"Not this one! NGHH...NGGHRRAAA!" She struggled hard, but she just couldn't do it. She couldn't shake you off. And she dared not try hitting you.
>But that's all you needed. You let her go before she realizes she could just transform back to throw you off. And then give her a grin as you walk over to the door.
>Chrysalis quickly stands up and stares at you angrily. "Explain yourself Anon, explain yourself NOW!"
>You felt like you had gained control of the situation now. Especially with your new ace in the hole.
"Relax Chrysalis, I just wanted you to be my size so I could give you a hug as a thank you....since we're friends."
>Chrysalis stomped her hoof as she took a single step up to you, angry. "SO WHAT IF WE ARE FRIENDS?! I WILL NOT TAKE UNWARRANTED AMOUNTS OF AFFECTION FROM YOU UNLESS I'M IN A FEEDING MOOD!"
"Relax, geez. You act like you haven't warmed up to me even a little. Besides, do you know one of the best things about friendship?"
>"I swear, if you say something along the lines of "hugs and tea parties", I will attempt to strip every last emotion away from you." She growled
>You sigh as you place your hoof on the knob and throw open the door. then look back at her, shaking your head.
"Tsk,tsk. Come on Chrysalis. I'm not that bad. No, the best part of friendship is the gifts you can get. Like...the fact I can open the door."
>"w-what?" Chrysalis was shocked, nearly speechless. She silently stepped up to the open door. And tried reaching her hoof through it. She was able to do it.
>>
>>26013151
haha...for the first time since i started writing. i accidently pressed the back button. Well now. that's irritating
>>
>>26013151
>".....when did it unlock?"
"It probably was always unlocked, to me anyway......but"
>You slam the door shut. there was still one more thing you wanted from her.
>"..no..what?!" Chrysalis tried opening the door, but it wouldn't open. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! WHY!?"
>You look at her with a serious look, an almost evil look. Not because you were being evil. You just wanted to fit the part.
"Because there's one more thing I want from you. And please, spare me the "Destroy you" stuff. You know you can't do it."
>Chrysalis looked at you, with angry eyes. "No, but we can test trying to suck out every one of your emotions....permanently."
>oh right......she could still suck out your love.
"Well, you could. But then you'd never get the door open. And then who knows what Discord would do? No, I'm going to take control of this situation. Because there's one more thing I want to know. Something I need to hear."
>"You need to hear?" Chrysalis wasn't liking your tone, she felt you were trying to stand above her. "...and what is that?"
"I want to hear what friendship means to you. I want to know, for true, for real that I'm your friend."
>Chrysalis stood there silent, then sighed, calming down. For some odd reason, she felt she couldn't make her threat happen. She didn't have that sinister urge to just drain you and force your husk to open the door. "Simple enough, I can answer that if it means you'll open the door."
"I will, but I just want you to be honest with me Chrysalis. I just want you to go against those deceptive instincts of yours and tell me the truth"
>>
>>26013401
>Chysalis scoffs "Ha, says the one who no doubt has to tell countless lies just to be accepted. But fine, I'll be honest. No tricks, no lies, and no deception. I suppose one of us has to be honest."
>...ouch, mean as ever still. She didn't have to say that. That made you not want to open the door at all. But, you just wanted this question answered.
"Are we really friends? Or was this just one elaborate ruse to pass the time?"
>"Are you that insecure that you can't just accept your own version of friendship and be done with it? Ha, pathetic....but...if you want my honesty. If you really want it. Then I'll be honest. At this time, I consider you a friend. In fact, you'd be my only friend. I'll even go so far as to say that I feel a sort of affection towards you. As if you were one of my changelings. But don't let it go to your head. Because if there was ever a situation where I'd have to choose between domination or you. I would choose domination. And before you ask why, I'll tell you just this. Because if you're are MY friend, you'd be happy with me achieving my life's dream. A dream I've had since I was very young. Is that good enough for you?"
"Yeah, that'll do..."
>Not the heartwarming answer you were hoping for. While Starlight was relatively easy to crack, Chrysalis just wouldn't bend to the fuzzy feeling of friendship so easily. But you keep your word. You open the door for her. But she doesn't vacate just yet.
>She just stands there, as if she's waiting for something.
"Uhhhh, Do you have anything more to say? The door is open."
>Chrysalis sighs, annoyed. "You really are hopeless..." Chrysalis walks up to you....and gives you a quick and gentle hug. Was she still trying to feed off you? You thought she was done.
"U-uhhh...what was that for?"
>Chrysalis put her hoof to her face and shook her head. "Seriously? Anon, that was a brief hug to wish you a good evening. Or are humans always so rude and impertinent?"
>>
>>26013502
"I thought you didn't want hugs.."
>Chrysalis started to get irritated again. "Oh yes, right. you're sooooo right. Because I didn't gently cuddle you and nibble your ear earlier. And if you're talking about me wanting you off me from your hug. Well that should be obvious. In fact, let me say it slowly so you can understand."
>Chrysalis cleared her throat for this.
"You.....tackled....me...to...the....ground.."
>....you did..you did with that hug. You did get overzealous.
"Y-yeah but still, wh-"
>"Keep quiet, keep quiet right now before I change my mind on this whole friendship thing. There is no "but still". I'm not Discord, I'm not your friends, I'm not a pet, And I AM CERTAINLY not a maid. I am me. And I will conduct myself in the way I want to act. That is the truth, and there is no changing it. Be happy that I'm willing to converse with you and let you be in my presence without the ulterior motive of using you." Chrysalis stops for a moment, she realized she was wrong about that, and she did want to be honest. "....ok, I retract that statement. I mean using you most of the time. I enjoyed some of my time with you, while the other time was purely for food or the desire to destroy you. Now, I'm waiting..."
>Chrysalis waits, tapping her hoof on the ground.
>She wanted an answer? for what? And fucking christ. You actually believed her. So it meant you really did succeed. You managed to make her your friend...and you really hoped that wasn't a mistake.
"Uhm...for what? I
>Chrysalis shook her head, "Remember? I just told you about it a minute ago?" Chrysalis then changes back to her original form and yells at you "THE WHOLE GOOD EVENING THING!"
>o-oh...yeah.
"Geez, sorry. It's just you just dropped a whole lot of crap on me just now. ok..."
>You take a moment to sigh. as if to reset your thought process.
>>
>>26013590
"Good evening...Queen Chrysalis."
>You don't just say it, you even try bowing to her. To see if that helps calm her down.
>Chrysalis notices it. And she takes it the way you had hoped. It even made her smile. "Well now, you can indeed be respectful. Then Good evening Anon. Try not to be so annoying next time we have a chat. Ahh...hmmm." an idea pops into Chrysalis's head. "Actually Anon, I do have a request of you. Something to give us more things to talk about should we be in a conversing mood."
>a request?...you wondered what it could be.
"What is it, it's nothing I'd regret later, right?"
>"It's simple actually. If you ever happen to hear about the princesses suffering about something. I'd like to know what it is, it'd probably help me cheer up on more depressing days. Given you have no bias, then you shouldn't have any trouble telling me should you know anything. Right?"
>Ugh...you did say that. You REALLY didn't want to open up conversations of other ponies suffering as if it was something you'd talk about so casually. But you did say you had no bias. And, you did want to show her that you didn't. Who knows, maybe it wouldn't be so bad.
"Right, if I hear anything. I'll bring it up when I come visit you."
>"Or I decide to visit you. Have a pleasant sleep Anon..."
>And there she went. She seemed to be able to tell when it was day and night internally. Or enough time had passed where it just became obvious. You took one last look at her ass as she hovered down into the living room....unf.
>>
>>26013634
>You also noticed you didn't feel ill anymore. You hadn't had any trouble with your stomach for awhile. Maybe that's when the door unlocked? It could have been possible that you weren't supposed to be able to let her through until a particular time. Who knows.
>Well...there wasn't much to do now. And you couldn't just go through the portal door. If anyone who knew you, saw you. Namely those who knew you didn't go to school today. They'd probably ask questions. And you were more tired than usual. probably from Chrysalis's draining. Maybe it'd be fine to just go to bed until morning. And then go to school,
>you get on your bed and put your saddle bag to the side of your bed. You remembered Nightmare Night was soon. You wondered if there was any episodes dealing with that day again. Probably not.
You snuggle up on your blanket. And go to sleep. At least you didn't have to worry about your schoolwork and homework. You' were already theoretically caught up.

and chapter end
>>
>>26013642
http://pastebin.com/dLXqHxSU
>>
>>26013658
Thanks for the dadecord.
>>
File: image.gif (16KB, 320x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
16KB, 320x288px
>>26013658
good stuff
>>
>>26012841
>>You dart right into Chrysalis and give her a great big hug. Causing her to hiss a sshe falls down with you. She gives a cute little squeak when you both hit the ground.
both hilarious and hhnggg
>>
File: 1415227630886.png (1MB, 750x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1415227630886.png
1MB, 750x1920px
>>26013642
>>26013658
SUCCESS
>>
>>26013658
I just love hia, thanks erf.
Although you should spend your free time doing other things you want, you don't have to write how often you do.
>>
>>26014652
Bump
>>
>>26014683
I suppose i could take a day off. Catch up on some gaming
>>
>>26013642
REFORM ACCOMPLISHED
>>
i want to draw dadoneques. ideas?
>>
>>26015989
Plenty. But i'll hold my tounge. I'd rather other people decide
>>
save the thread!
>>
>>26018703
Don't yall dare die on me.
Also I'll try writing again in a few days; hopefully I will be able to come up with something but no promises.
>>
>>25978980
Bump
>>
>>26019386
Bump
>>
>>26015989
if your still there drawfriend. and the thread seems to be dying for sure now joy

Then my request is either filly starlight smacking Anon around. or a family portrait of Discord, Anon, and Fluttershy.

And do use your imagination for what Anon looks like. I kept his specific details unmentioned for reasons.
>>
>>26020854
erf we do not die we just we just paitently await your arrival every night
>>
>>26015989
The family photo with Fluttershy looking happy and Discord and Anon trying to kill each other behind her back
>>
>>26020871
you guys scare me sometimes.
>>
>>26020854
Not dead, just that people lurk, me being one of them
>>26021239
Remember, you're here forever
>>
>>26016414
Discord whapping Anon on the nose.
Drawing of the scene depicted in the family statute.
Anon trying to paint with DT and AB giving each other murderous stares.
Anon glomping filly Crissy.
Anon with Flutters after the Twilight banishing incident.
Starlight KTFOing Anon when she was a filly.
Anon dragon punch Big Mac.
Anon and Discord in ghillie suits watching the banishing.
Discord briefing Anon on the Crissy invasion operation.
An actual pic of a dumb founded Crissy with Anon and Discord.
Discord rubbing his ass and junk all over the guard captain chair.
Guard captain chair bashing Anon.
Crissy gloating over Anon when she got in the house.
I can go on
>>
>>26021239
To be fair I'm on holiday and been playing vidya all day
>>
>>26021239
Yeah honestly I picked up on this a month or so after you resumed writing with this sorry and now I look forward to it every night. I try to stay up but eventually fall asleep around 3.
>>
>>26021560
that kills me you know. i'm really humbled by the support of the thread. I guess I won't take the night off. But I won't be writing until another hour or two. so prep up
>>
>>26021847
>I guess I won't take the night off
but erf youre going to burn yourself out
>>
>>26021847
erf chill for tonight erf dont burn our mah friend
>>
>>26021560
>>26021847
I'm that guy and you should take a break if you want.
I just wanted to let you know that your work is very appreciated and a lot of people look forward to it. Be happy with your effort and how much people enjoy it but don't feel obligated if you want to do something else.

Overall I feel you're super talented and gifted at writing, more so than any other writefag I've seen while dabbling in ponies.
>>
>>26022034
I guess that Erf is now injected with determination
>>
>>26022213
And I'm not trying to guilt him into writing!
>>
File: 1418981922726.jpg (2MB, 2571x1710px) Image search: [Google]
1418981922726.jpg
2MB, 2571x1710px
>>26021864
>>26021903
>>26022034
>>26022213

awww, guys. I do my best with what I have. I know it's not perfect. And that some chapters are boring while others are fun. But even then, you guys have stuck it out with me Since I started this damn thing months ago. As for handling ponies. I try to keep it with how it would happen in the show mixed with a little canon tweaking when things don't make sense to me. Such as Discord suddenly being like "what's the joke?" at the end of "What about Discord"...that makes no sense to me. Glad the episode didn't break what I had in mind though.. Is it perfect? nah, I sometimes don't feel that Chrysalis would talk intoo much of a proper tone. But all I gots is a 2 parter where she played someone else. And a few minutes where for some reason her face was all weird. She seems to be more proper in her speech in the season 5 finale and the comics. So I work with that. While in a canterlot wedding. She was less proper and more "mwhahaha, take that". So I try to work that in too.

Shit's complicated yo. Also got a whole lot of plot threads to remember. Like that friendship festival thing That was stupid to make up given the season finale. I made that shit up as a failsafe towards the Season 5 finale and now it's pointless. But I gotta make it happen at some point. And I have some feelings when,
>>
>>26022388
Probably said this before, but you write these characters much more realistically than they do on the show. Even with kid filters applied you do a better job expressing their thoughts, feelings, and as an extrapolation their motives. You make them much deeper and more appealing. Like magically so. It's like, your special talent.
>>
>>26022388
Oh yeah, Twilight's super fantastic ego festival. When it happens, make her incorporate a little changeling attraction
>>
>>26022505
coincidentally. I want this to be a thing where Sis Chrys and Anon do some personal interacting. but it's not fleshed out in my brain yet.
>>
>>26022479
And none of it feels out of place. Having Crissy talk more and proper makes sense both when she relaxes and conversely is used to impersonating higher class ponies and being more frank in casual social situations.
>>
>>26021847
NO
I see you here so much, you need to so other things you like, don't feel like you're forced to come here
>>
>>26022525
Hah. I forgot about that after a few days elapsed. Now you can rework it with her, and consequentially people should be less judging about some random filly showing up with Anon and Discord. Otherwise you're mean and judging of other ponies.
>>
>>26022525
So are we getting Chrysi and her clam jam shenanigans towards DT and Applebloom?
>>
>>26022682
fine fine. then nothing for tonight. I'll just be doing some gaming. watching some vids. But i'll pop into the thread every hour to see if anyone else has written and to respond to posts.

>>26022531
then so far so good.

>>26022792
Well it'll get done. I'm also still thinking of the moment Anon gets his cutie mark. there were a few occasions i wanted him to get it. But then I was like. Nope, it's a cutie mark of chaos. so instead of it appearing at the most important of moments. it should appear whenever it damn wants too. But that too, isn't fully fleshed out in my head yet.
>>
>>26022815
eventually. We still got the nightmare night match to go through.
>>
>>26022831
Speaking of gayman, I just lost a squad of vets against a bunch of thin men in XCOM. Hold me niggas
>>
File: large (11).jpg (210KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
large (11).jpg
210KB, 1280x720px
>>26022854
>>
>>26022831
Since erf will play games, why don't we all have a game night? I can play on PC or Wii U
>>
>>26021560
Are you me? I'm doing exactly that as well since around Halloween.

>>26020854
It's not dying, just a lots of lurkers like myself. It's become kinda a nightly ritual for me to catch up on your story every night.
>>
>>26023056
binding of isaac is solo i cri
>>
anyone of you fags got dont starve toghether
>>
>>26023232
Nope, I have castle crashers, guilty gear, skullgirls and wii u games tho
>>
>>26023056
If you posted this a little earlier, I would have been down.
I recently bought a Wii U for the holidays, got Xenoblade X, Mario Kart 8 and Smash. Though everything and it's minuscule space-pigglet kills me in Xenoblade X, progression is hell. I'm not adapted to the controls of Smash yet and Mario kart is fun but feels like retro Mario party when one lucky racer can get lucky and ruin your day.
>>
>>26023274
We could play smash or mk m8
>>
>>26023287
Possibly tommarow or another time, it's eastern time for me and my room mate's already snoring.
>>
>>26023316
Use the headphones on the gamepad m8
>>
>>26023366
Headphones hide the light from the tv or muffle my spastic button mashing.

Question tho, if you already have a wifi connection. How do you add buddies on the Wii U, do they have something like the friend's list on steam?
>>
>>26023404
on the main menu there's the friends icon
tap it, then add me nigga Elohemian is the NNID
>>
>>26023419
I'll see if I can sneak the thing on and navigate/play only by gamepad.
>>
>>26022854
It's called gayming
>>
Any of you faggots have ps3?
>>
>>26022831
Ooh yes. Nightmare night, day spent with Twerglit Sperkels, then 'tard specival.
>>
>>26023056
Got MK8, which I'm 'good' at, then some other WiiU gaymes, then Smash which I suck at.

PC I'm good at Planetside 2, World of Warships, Mechwarrior, Warframe, Helldivers, and if you extrapolate CS:GO plus TF2
>>
>>26023451
I do, and outside of some good single player gaymes, the only multi games I could potentially have are Wipeout and Scott Pilgrim. I should check these boxes to see if they are factually actually multiplayer.
>>
>>26023404
As far as I can tell with MK8 multiplayer you have to add them to you friends list or whatever, then one of you has to join a multiplayer match in MK8. Once you're in a game with open spaces you let your friend know, and through their multiplayer online menu they join your game.

It's not 100%, and even after joining you can still get kicked, but that's all we got.
>>
>>26023496
Well I already posted my NNID is the same as steam. Elohemian
>>
>>26023419
>>26023446
Operation not wake sleeping dragon while acquiring precious gamepad is a success!

>>26023496
I've played world of warships, it's all right. Grind is a little harsh, stuck at tier 5 carriers.
>>
>>26023496
Well I already posted my NNID which is the same as steam: Elohemian. I'm playing some sm4sh now
>>
>>26023587
Oh man, gimme a sec. Commencing operation stealthy dick change.
>>
>>26023605
Disk = Dick nao
>>
>>26023558
Hmm.
I think WiiU is:
Skwinglos
Steam is:
x[killdozer]
Hopefully I sent you invites on both.
>>
>>26023587
add me, I'm luizprower. i feel like smashing
>>
>>26023626
Fuck me. I really, really suck at smash, but whatever's.
>>
>>26023624
>>26023626
Mine's Cappucielo.
Adding you both.
Also anyone know if you can change the brightness of the gamepad?
>>
>>26023584
Hah. T5 carrorr is when I realized when I needed to pull the plug on that shit.

Destroyer, cruiser, and battleships are all great with even one friend on voice. Otherwise it's a cluster fuck.
>>
>>26023651
Press the home button, top right corner are the gamepad settings
>>
>>26023663
ha, i didn't know that
>>
>>26023675
i set up a room in smash btw
>>
>Lucky ass anons playing Sm4sh with Erf
>I've only got a 3ds
>>
>>26023680
coming
>>
>>26023689
Fucking Scrappy. You Scrappy piece.
>>
Is Elo coming?
>>
>>26023680
First time.
Skwinglos.
Don't know what to do.
>>
>>26023702
...I'm not sure if I should feel threatened or insulted. I'm gonna be honest with you, I didn't understand a thing you just fuckin said.
>>
File: 1449491756591.gif (2MB, 1000x676px) Image search: [Google]
1449491756591.gif
2MB, 1000x676px
mfw i dotn even have smash you fucks
>>
>>26023719
Fucking internet died for a moment
>>
>>26023729
get money nigga

>>26023731
you too
>>
>>26023729
It's endearing. We all love you.
>>
File: image.jpg (145KB, 485x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145KB, 485x700px
>>26015989
Anon's school photo as >pic.
Under it should read: Anonymous Meme Gonzales.
>>
>>26023626
Is this a WiiU thing?
>>
>>26023720
dd me, go and add luizprower to your friend list. and i'll add you after this match
>>
>>26023739
You're confusing me, and scaring me.
>>
Let's decide on a minecraft server, preferably brony oriented with minimal enforcement, and fuck their shit up.
>>
>>26023760
No avatar on steam?

I have voice.
Mumble or Curse.
>>
>>26023797
>brony
Fa-
>fuck thier shit up
Alright, you saved yourself
>>
>Erf dropped
Why m8
>>
>>26023803
my steam isn't luizprower. also, winglos you added. making new room
>>
>>26023815
new room made, alright everyone get in here.
>>
>>26023811
so winglos can be added. so get out of the old room and get in the new one
>>
>>26023831
Some how I'm the master and I shouldn't wield this power.
>>
>>26023847
your in the old room. come into the new one mate
>>
I Don't Know what I'm doing!
>>
OK. So I knew Cloud was a thing but not Ludwig.
>>
Dat music.
>>
>>26023902
After 20 years I can still barely play Smash. Like I can roll around but generally end up killing myself
>>
>>26023902
TOTALLY LEGIT VICTORY
>>
>>26023930
totallly...
>>
>>26023934
>>26023930
That whole thing was a thing......
>>
Holy crap you guys.
>>
Hah, sorry
>>
: hangs my head :
>>
Straight up killed myself too many times.
>>
>>26024102
Well m8's that's it for your friend Elo
>>
Please. Spare me.
>>
Before I go, I wanna say, that was fun, let's do this another time. Maybe I will show you guys my true main and true power level. Glad to have some niggas to play some sm4sh with
>>
>>26024208
twas fun. this is my last game
>>
>>26024208
>>26024222
Was fun but I woke the sleeping bear. Till next time guys. Will make sure to actually button mash and use a proper controller next time. Hope you enjoyed my collection of Mii fighters.
>>
So how does it feel like picking on a retard?
>>
>>26024248
Says the guy who didn't die twice as ganondorf to that fucking wind item
>>
>>26024256
Do you have Mario kart Erf, like to try that sometime with you too.
>>
>>26023760
As I said. After 16 years (I said 20 previously) I never could figure out this game. Even after a decade of professional gaming this shit was hard to master. Let alone the skill level to stand for yourself against people that knew what they were doing.
>>
>>26024273
I do, but I don't play it. every race basically became doing the same tricks to stay at max speed and praying a red shell doesn't hit you.
>>
>>26024273
Please yes. Mk. I stand a chance.
>>
>>26024300
You never been fucked before...

https://youtu.be/9_JcM45gaFs
>>
>>26023760
So this is that piece of crap that got smashed in Smash. If you want to DD then add me to Steam and get on voice.
>>
>>26024300
I take it you're not a fan of Mario party then. Too bad, the frustration is fun. In a similar sense to something like Dark Souls.
>>
Bumperino
>>
save the thread
>>
>>25978980
bump
>>
Savior bump
>>
File: 1438127386365.png (182KB, 585x495px) Image search: [Google]
1438127386365.png
182KB, 585x495px
>>26024256
If I made you mad at least once with my bullshit, then everything was worth it
>>
Drawfag here. does anon have a crush on panka?
>>
>>26027657
Its his favorite pone aside from flutters. Who has risen in rank herself thanks to her motherly affection. Anon at the moment has no real crush. Just....urges.

DT anf Applebloom still have a crush on him, much to his dismay. Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo do not.
>>
>>26027717
Okay.
>>
>>26027717
any ideas on what you want anon to look like?
>>
>>26027930
Nope. The only description i used was that hes small and cute. Which only gets him so far. I left everything else to other anons. So i guess in this case. Ill leave certain details to you. He lacks a cutie mark of course. I guess as far as his mane goes. Medium lemgth, boyish in a more human sense. And thats as far as i can think. I didnt even have a mane or coat color in mind
>>
>>26028083
>small and cute
i can work with that, pip sized or just regular foal? heh i reckon it would be pretty funny if that was his beserk button.
>colors
anon colors
>mane
yeah i can come up with something
>>
>>26028104
I always pictured anon being a beige color horse with a brownish mane
>>
>>26028356
i was thinking more like, a lightish green with a two tone brown mane and blue eyes.
>>
>>26028370
Dunno, would be a good idea to distance ourselves from the anonfilly thread
>>
>>26028397
mmm okay, i'll mess around with some tones i have in kind, you can expect (hopefully at least two pieces this weekend, ill take my time with them.
>>
>>26028422
*in mind.
>>
>26028422
Excite

Also. To answer the size question. In my eyes. He's inbetween. Leaning more towards regular sized.
>>
>>26027930
I always pictured Erf's colt anon with a greenish coat, a scruffy mane since he's always landing on his head in shades from dirty blond to browns and with shrined greyish blue pupils from always being so panicy, surprised.

>>26028370
Almost have the same vision of Anon as me.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 640x598px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 640x598px
>>26028786
Shrunken, often surprised pupils similar to pic related.
>>
Figured being a cute pony he would look a bit more athletic and chiseled than a regular baby fat colt. Nothing extreme or anything, but overall more cut and formed.
Blue coat came to mind
>>
You guys were talking about vidya last night and I wasn't there!?
God damn it
Nah like I care, I only have steam and x360.
Such is a life of a poor fag
>>
>>26022388
I have an idea (just a thought to help out Erf) since I don't write that much I can save my work on my computer. Than any time you feel like taking the night off I can fill in for you. I know my writing sucks compared to Erf's and I'm no where near a replacement but the only reason I'm considering it is so Erf doesn't feel so stressed to write every night.
>>
>>26023056
I'm in, however I'm only on PC.
>>
Helldivers is good, in case people didn't already know.
>>
>>26030071
It truly is

>>26029400
What games do you have m8?
>>
>>26031266
TF2
Terraria
Warframe
GTAV
Killing Floor 1 and 2
World at War (only got this for zombie mods)
Boarderlands 2
PlanetSide 2
Payday 2 (I refuse to play this game now)
CS:GO
H1Z1 (gift from a friend)
Garry's Mod
Starbound
Dying Light
Civilization V
All of the Saints Row
ChivalryL Medieval Warfare
Portal 2
Space Engineers
Both of the Dead Islands (Don't ask)
Left 4 Dead 2
BattleBlock Theater
Don't starve together
Payday:The Heist
Arma 2 (Never could get into this)
Depth
Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2
Project Zombiod
Broforce (aka Merica simulator)
Spec Ops: The Line
Hawken
Tribes: Ascend
Reign of Kings (Yet another gift)
Screen Cheat
>>
>>26031732
Sadly I need to get ready for tommorow. If anyone feels like playing with me in the future leave you name in the thread connected to one of these two messages. I have next week off for the most part so it's going to be somewhat of a gaming session.
>>
TF2
Terraria
Boarderlands 2
Dying Light
Civilization V
Portal 2
Left 4 Dead 2
BattleBlock Theater
Don't starve together

Nigga status: muh
>>
>>26031812
Elohemian. Let's see whhat we can play
>>
Also bump
>>
So, where's Erf m8?
>>
>>26033831
finishing a round of Nuclear throne...then died
>>
>>26033981
a'ighty
>>
>>26013642
>As you sleep in the safety of your own mind. You start to hear loud obnoxious noises, cheering, creaking, it's really distracting.
>You can then hear Discord's voice calling for you.
>"Oh Anon...Annnoonn...Annnnnnnnnnnnooooonnn. Wakey wakey for some eggs and bacey."
>ugh, all that noise. this was a ridiculous dream you were having.
>Then you hear it, a loud thunderous squawk. And then laughter.
>The fuck?
>You slowly open your eyes, and as you do. you lose balance and slam your face on a table.
>earliest head hurt. Even faster than your own bed flinging you into a wall.
>Which is funny, because as you lifted your head to groan and rub it. You noticed you weren't on your bed. You weren't even in your house.
>You took a moment to look around. You were surrounded by griffins who were either keeping to themselves, armwrestling, drinking what appears to be cider, making merry, or arguing with eachother. What the fuck, you were in some sort of bar...and it stunk. You could smell a bevvy of horrid odors in the air.
>And in front of you. with a slick grin. Was Discord, in his pony form. "Good morning Anon, I hope you don't mind the noise...or the smell...or our company. But I thought this would be a great place to grab some breakfast."
>You don't say anything at first. you needed time to take in the foreign scenery.
"Where are we? Are we in Griffonstone? Why are we in Griffonstone?"
>"Actually we're in a seedy part of Phillydelphia, a bar that is home to the toughest griffons around. But hey, if you want to generalize everything just because they are griffons that's fine by me. So, I guess you would be referring to their kingdom as....ahhh..what was the word?....a...hmm..ahh yes...a shithole?"
>You cringe, and look around. Looked like nobody heard him, they were already busy being loud and obnoxious.
"...do you mind?..ugh...why are we even here? I have school remember?"
>>
>>26034418
yaaaaaay
>>
File: image.png (557KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
557KB, 1334x750px
>>26034418
it begins
>>
>>26034418
Time to get drunk
>>
>>26034418
IS ERF TIME
>>
>>26034418
>"You have plenty of time, as for why you're here.." Discord doesn't say anything more as he looks over behind you.
"Discord?...you gonna finish that sentence?"
>He says nothing. which makes you curious enough to look over behind you. And holy shit, there was a burly looking Griffon walking right towards the both of you. balancing plates on her head,back, and even the tip of her tail. Despite being burly. Her head bandanna and eye shadow made it apparent enough that she was a girl. She had a brown feathered head with a curled sharp beak. Her coat being black. It wasn't a very pleasing combination of colors.
>You feel a little meek as she steps over to the both of you and slides a plate to you and Discord. "Glob-o-everymeat to the big spender and some burgers for his runt....."
>oh geez. Discord's plate just had a glob of...what looked like a mishmash of...things.
>Your burgers though. They looked ok, they were actually pretty big and...good looking. But....you wondered what kind of meat was used to make it.
>The griffon holds her talons out infront of Discord, in which Discord just stares at it. Not knowing on what to do.
>And as you looked up, the griffon looked like she was getting impatient.
"Tip her."
>"What?" Discord asked, not knowing what a "tip" was.
>"Ya heard the runt, give me some bits." The griffon opened and closed her talons "sheesh, big spender to get in here but ya ain't gonna tip your waitress?" the griffon let's out a sigh of disgust "Ponies, I swear"
>"Now why would I give you money? Isn't it your job to bring us our food?"
>>
>>26034623
If Discord hasn't said where anon is. I would swear he's in Boston
>>
>>26034623
>You smack your hoof to your forehead. ahh geez.
"Dad, tipping is when you give your hostess or host some money for their service. Generally around fifteen percent of the amount you paid for the food. Though, you don't tip if they did pretty bad."
>Then the griffon slammed her talons onto the table in anger. "Only fifteen?! ya listen here you runtfaced weasel. I did ya both an excellent service, the best around. And if you are thinking I'm steeping away with anything less than thirty percent then I'm gonna throw the both of ya out myself. I don't care that your a kid. You got me?"
>Geez christ. why the fuck did Discord choose this place?! why even eat here?! what the hell was the point?!
>Discord rolls his eyes and materializes a bag of bits using his "horn". "I'll pay you double if you apologize to my son for calling him a runtfaced weasel. Otherwise, there's going to be trouble."
>The Griffon takes a bit out the bag and bites it with her beak. "huh....real. Sorry mac, ya want an apology. It's gonna have to be triple. We don't apologize here. Not unless ya pay big."
"....just do it. You know you have the money. Just give it to her and let's eat our..."
>You look at the burger and tap it....no reaction. good
"meal"
>Discord wasn't having it though. "If you think I'm going to let this slide then you've got another thing coming. Don't you want to make her sorry for calling you a runtfaced weasel? That's worth more than ten times the amount of bits I think"
>"I'm gonna take that as a no then.." The griffon hostess raises her talons and spits on them, then rubs them together as she clenches her right talons like a fist. "Ya asked for it buddy!"
>>
>>26034870
Fuck so anon is really in Boston. The griffon is hella wicked pissed now
>>
>>26034870
>Discord just sits there smiling as the griffon actually takes the shot at his face.
>Though, it being Discord. He didn't even flinch as it made contact. The griffon put so much power into her punch she wasn't expecting her talons to quake and shudder as pain shoots up into her brain. making her fall backwards, all the food she was expertly carrying around falling and smacking into the other patrons.
>...oh joy.
>Discord yawns, sits down, and goes to eating his meal quietly as the griffons that got hit by the food start blaming one another. and instantly, scaringly instantly. a brawl breaks out.
"Discord!.."
>You duck as two griffons fly overhead, one tackling the other onto a table.
"Discord why!?"
>"Because she was rude, Anon..." He takes a bite, chews slowly, then swallows "Because she was rude"
"Can we atleast go so-"
>Suddenly, another griffon gets tossed onto your table. Sending your food upwards and then down onto the griffon's face. Discord's food...stayed exactly in place...in mid air.
>"Well, that's unfortunate. I paid good money for that mouse burger"
"WHAT?! YOU WERE GOING TO..WOAH!"
>You duck as a griffon with a bucket on his head starts swinging randomly near you.
"Screw it, I'm out!"
>There was courage, there was standing up for yourself, but this was just madness. and you just fucking woke up.
>You duck down low to the ground and start crawling away. Looking for the door.
>>
>>26031812
I have a bunch of those. For PS2 I mostly play Vanu and have a low level TR character that's decent because I bought a lot of the hardware with space bucks.
x[killdozer] on Steam.
Have Curse client or a mumble server for voice.
>>
is it time for more erf
>>
>>26034990
>You go looking for the door, ducking and even rolling away from the brawls going on. You weren't even trying to figure out why Discord let this happen. He could have just payed the damn tip. or better yet. not brought you here.
>you hide under a stool as you take another look around and see...THE DOOR! It was over yander. But there were about six griffons beating on eachother near it. Dammit.
>You look over to Discord, who was casually weaving himself and his food about while eating.
>whatever, fuck it. You rush over to the door, ready to escape this madhouse.
>And right when you were about to reach it, a griffon misses his mark and slugs you right in the face. Sending you backwards, sliding along the ground until you hit Discords seat. Even knocking it away,he resumes his position, eating, enjoying his food slowly.
"U-ugh..."
>You look up at Discord, and ask him, while in a daze.
"Why?...isn't this enough? What's the point?"
>Discord wipes his mouth with a handkerchief, then looks down at you "Hmm, what? Oh, hello Anon. I thought you were leaving. Rude really, I wanted to discuss something with you."
>....that's....it
>THATS IT!
"YOU PIECE OF SHIT, FIRST YOU TRY TO DEFEND ME, THEN I GET SMACKED AND YOU CALL ME RUDE?! THAT'S IT! i'M FUCKING DONE!"
>You feel revigored by pur rage as you grab Discord's chair and and slam it....right through him. and into the back of a Griffon's head. Knocking him clean out.
>>
>>26035421
>Whatever, good. maybe if that hostess wasn't a bitch at the start then this wouldn't have started either.
>You see another griffon blindly coming towards you. Whether he was going after you specifically or not. You didn't care. You get up on your back legs to spin and throw the chair right into his feet. Tripping him up and making him slide across the ground.
"COME ON! WHO WANTS SOME! I'M GONNA SHOW YOU ALL! I FUCKING SWEAR!"
>and while the other griffons were to busy pummeling eachother to pay attention to your cry. The hostess from before starts to get back up. Recovered from falling. And ready for round two. "Show us all huh? Well kid, show me then. Because after I tear ya apart. I'm gonna tear up yer dad!"
>you piece of shit. YOU PIECE OF SHIT!
>You turn to her with pure rage in your eyes. Looking up at her. She was much taller than you. but at this moment. you didn't care.
"You...you want a tip huh? I'll give you a tip all right..."
>You run and slide right under the griffon. And do the dirrtiest play you can. You pick up a piece of broken chair and slam it right into her exposed pussy. Making her yelp in pain as if she had been hit in her nonexistant balls. making her fall over, and blacking out.
>That's right...THAT'S RIGHT!
>You climb ontop of her fallen form, and cry out, in a mighty yell.
"COME ON! I'LL TAKE ON ALL OF YOU. ALLLLL OFFF YOOOUUUUU!"
>you were breathing hard. But as you looked around. All the patrons had already beat eachother into unconsciousness. The only ones left standing was you, Discord, and the barkeep. Who was just spitting into a glass and cleaning it. calmly. He gave no shits.
>>
>>26035612
>"Good show Anon, You did barely anything in this fight but knock out two, maybe three griffons? I was hoping for more. But this will suffice, especially with how brutally you took out the last one." Discord said as he finished his meal. His plate immediately dropping to the floor and spinning to a stop. It was made of steel.
>But you were still upset.
"Why?! Why would you even do this to me? We could have had breakfast at home, at Fluttershy's, hell Ponyville has a diner. So why here?! Answer me Discord, or I'll find your nuts and hit them so damn hard."
>Discord uses his magic to set the table and your chair back up. Then smiles at you "You do and I'll make sure you can never find yours again. Now, if you'd sit down. I have something serious I want to talk about."
"Give me a second, I'm still angry.."
>You look down at the hostess you were standing on gave her a swift stomp, then, like a cat, rubbed your hooves backwards until you felt satisfied with yourself. Then you hopped off. And got on your chair.
>"Feeling better? You really got angry there. I was almost worried." Discord said as he put your burger back on the table. a small brush appearing to clean up the dirt and dust. Then Discord looked over to the barkeep. "Hey! Can we get some drinks over here?"
>You look back and notice the barkeep. Then you look back at Discord. You were sure he wasn't gonna do jack shit since the place got trashed.
"Discord..I don't think.."
>But before you could finish. The Barkeep came over and dropped an odd apple cider bottle to Discord and a large cup of water for you. With ice.
>Discord, without having to wait for the barkeep to open his talons for money, tosses him the bag of bits meant for the hostess. It was even bigger than before too. The hell? "There you are, I think this will more than cover the drinks. And thank you for being patient with us. We'll be vacating shortly."
>The barkeep says nothing, takes the bag, and walks back to the bar.
>>
>>26035734
>You do and I'll make sure you can never find yours again.

>You sit patiently, don't move, and barely breath until addressed again by Discord.
>>
>>26035734
>"Well, you responded to me threatening to counter your threat. Still angry there sport?" Discord chuckles. "Or did it not register yet?"
>You were angry, none of this seemed right. You were in a bar of beat up griffons. And you were just...so angry. Maybe it's because you just woke up to this. But damn, you felt like you were getting super pushed around.
"I know you won't do it. Because you know I'm not gonna actually hit you."
>You sigh, and try to relax. No way you were going to eat the burger.
>Discord looks to the hostess. "Well she didn't know that, ohhh...can't imagine how painful that was. Or how it's going to be. The splinters are probably going to be the worst part. But I digress. I wanted to have little chat about our plans for tomorrow."
"were they that important..or that unimportant that a whole bar fight had to start because you couldn't tip with your unlimited cash?"
>Discord smirked at you "What do you think?"
"...right...you don't care. I don't even know why I'm upset anymore. You know what, I'm not because I just stuck a piece of chair up a griffon's vagina and I feel great....."
>You repeat yourself
"I just shoves a piece of....christ. even in this fantasy world of friendship and harmony, that just doesn't sound right. But fuck it, I did it. And you know what. I feel good. I feel fucking good. Sick of losing fights, I won one, and you see that!"
>You point to the fallen hostess. "That's victory! That's me not being a pussy! That's me shoving it right into the pussy! So how about that?! huh! HUH!"
>Yeah, you were out of your mind from this. You had so much adrenaline pumping through you that it was just pure....
>You look at the burger again, you just take it, and start munching it like crazy. damned be it mouse or not.
>>
>>26035952
>Discord just watched as you eat your food at a furious rate. When your done, you slam your plate on the table and let out a belch.
"YEAH! YEAAAAH!......holy shit...what's wrong with me?! I feel so pumped! I feel I can take on the world! And I like it!...no..wait..no...I don't like it! But I do! I..."
>You leer over to Discord
"...what did you do to me?"
>Discord shrugged "Oh nothing, just experimenting with your inner body. Adrenaline and the like. I always found it a shame how you panic and lost the last few fights you were in. So I wanted to see what happened if you got into a little fight. and eh, I expected better. But I guess that little body of yours can only do so much."
"WHAT?! YOU MESSED WITH MY INNER ME!? I SHOULD HIT YOU RIGHT NOW! DAMNED BE THAT INVINCIBILITY OF YOURS! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN DO THIS TO ME?! WHAT WAS THE POINT!" You slam your hoof down on the table "TELL ME!"
>"I just did. Now then, now that the games are over. Time for business. Anon, what do you know about...Nightmare Night?" Discord asks as he materializes a cider bottle in his hoof and takes a swig.
>You felt like benchpressing something. You felt like getting into more fights. You were nearing berzerker state. You were trying to relax, you looked Discord dead in the eyes.
"You mind stopping whatever you're doing? I feel like breaking heads. It won't stop"
>"Are you sure? You might not like the feeling"
"Do it, I don't like it anymore. I feel like busting a lot of heads right now. To be on top."
>Discord clapped his hooves together "oook, but don't say I didn't warn you."
>You feel your uber rage and anger immediately leave you, as well as your upped strength, you fall over, slam your head on the table,a nd fall to the floor.
>Discord gets off his chair, and walks over to look down on you. "And by not like it, I meant you were probably going to incur another injury. It is a good thing however that your head seems stronger than the strongest metals in Equestria, isn't it?"
>>
>>26036063
"My head....."
>You couldn't get up, you suddenly felt so weak.
"I...can't believe you did that.messing with my body like that....that's low...even for you.."
>"Oh relax Anon, you would have gone back to normal eventually. Besides, I didn't know this would happen. Like I know what a tip is..."
>what?...but didn't he say he was experimenting?
"What do you mean you didn't know what a tip is? I thought you were faking."
>Discord laughed sheepishly "Oh, how embarrassing. No no, I wasn't faking. Despite my wide and vast knowledge, I didn't know what a tip was. See, the whole adrenaline thing was going to happen after we left the bar and I teleported you to some diamond dogs. Their annoying nature mixed with the adrenaline pumping through you would have made quite the entertaining show. But, given that a fight had broken out. I thought it'd just work out doing it right there and then. It was ok....now"
>Discord picks up your weakened form and plants you back on your seat. "To business..."
>Discord hops back to his seat, and looks at you, his expression suddenly becoming serious "Nightmare Night Anon.....a night celebrating the fact that Nightmare Moon is a scary entity that should be dealt with."
>You gently lay your head on the table and look at the side.
"...what about it? ugh. It feels like I spent the whole night staying awake, I can't even stay mad anymore, not like it'd do any good when it comes to you...sheesh. You really need to tell me when you're gonna do stuff like this.."
>"Anon, as I said. That was for my entertainment. It wouldn't have been fun if I told you. But this business, I'm telling you all of this because you are my partner and my friend. Now...pay attention closely. Because this is of extreme importance...."
>You perk up your ear, keeping your head on the table for comfort.
"yeah?"
>"We are...the both of us....are going to team up and take down Nightmare Moon ourselves. How does that sound?"
>>
>>26036235
>either you were too weak to actually understand his words. Or this was Discord being too much like Discord.
"...Discord...Luna isn't Nightmare Moon anymore. ugh...I really hate you right now. I can't believe did all this just for this bullshit. Don't you ever wonder that sometimes, shit like this, that maybe, just maybe, might make me have resentment towards you despite our friendship?"
>"What's a little resentment between friends? That's what I always say" Discord grins at you, a happy, innocent grin.
"....right...ok...I sometimes forget that you're insane. Ok fine, I won't interrupt. What exactly is this plan all about?"
>"Well..." Discord poofed in a book...but not just any book. It was the journal of the two sisters. You recognized it right form the get go. And that was enough to make you lift your head up to look at it. "I've been doing some reading.."
"Discord...That's the princesses old journal...what are you doing with that?"
>"Duh, I've been reading it. I just said that. Also..."
>Discord slides his hoof to the right. Zipping your mouth. You don't even react. You just lay your head on the table. You were too tired, and used to this particular stuny. "You said you wouldn't interrupt....annnyyywaayyyy..."
>Discord poofs away the journal. "Apparently our dear princesses of the sun and moon were quite the jovial pranksters when they were younger. In fact, according to their journal. They thought themselves the best tricksters of all Equestria. And I'm going to tell you right now Anon....I won't let that stand"
>oh no way.
>>
>>26036256
>you point to the zipper, you wanted to interrupt, you wanted him to unzip you. But instead. He just continues.
>"Therefore. we must not only defeat Luna, but her sister as well. A contest of wits, tricks, and if we're lucky....a bundle of sticks!" Discord produces a bag of sticks and takes one using telekinetic magic. pointing to a magically appearing white board. "We are going to challenge them to a prank off. You and me, together, two on two. the best team of pranksters will be left laughing"
>Discord started to rub his hooves together and he chuckled evilly "Oh yes, I can see Celestia and Luna's faces now when they realize the only way they could ever beat me at anything was with their precious elements of harmony...oh yes...this will be delicious...ah yes, and the best part about this. At least for you, is that I will grant you unlimited use of the horn for the entire day of Nightmare Night. No limits. Now, hearing that, you surely must be excited and no longer upset now. Right Anon?"
>You were actually in awe from that. One day? One day of unlimited power? You needed details. So you started pointing at your zipper and mumbling.
>"Ahh yes, right right." Discord moves his hoof to the left, unzipping you. But he could see in your eyes. That the horn thing easily swayed you.
"When you no limits. What do you mean? Because...gee..Discord. That actually sounds rad. I'm already feeling pretty excited for the horn thing"
>Then you realize something.
"......wait..WAIIIT...hold on. How are you even going to get the princesses to do this? This doesn't sound like something they'd do. Specially Luna."
>Discord grins at you "So I assume, that if I can get them to agree to my challenge, that you will definitely join me, no complaints, not even worried about banishment at all?"
>>
>>26036300
"Well.....I'm still a little upset. But unlimited power with the horn? just give me some details on that. Because i'm not worried about being banished. You said if you were there, you'd be able to help me. And even then. I doubt Celestia would banish me. She seemed super nice. Plus, you'd be getting them to agree to this right? I doubt Celestia is a sore loser. Luna..ehh...not sure."
>"Yes, you're right about that. I will make absolutely sure that they accept my challenge. There'd be no point if they didn't bring their A game. Then the win would be totally empty. As for no limits, that's what I mean. No limits. You'll be free to do whatever you wish until we actually get our chance at them. Which then I will expect you to use that power to use your own brand of human based pranks. I know your kind has quite a few terrifying ones."
>oooohhh shit. The entire day of messing with shit until the challenge? ohhh man...that was too juicy. Now that was worth getting naturally excited for.
"well.."
>You smirk back at Discord, to let him know you're in
"We are the master of the jump scare"
>Discord laughs happily "Excellent! truly marvelous! Oh...this will be a Nightmare Night to remember. I'm so glad you;re not to sore about this whole bar fight thing. I was almost afraid you wouldn't join me."
"Well, you did sweeten the deal. But what about going around and getting candy?"
>"Sadly...it's one of the other Anon. You can either go with your friends. Or you can come with me, for some real fun...father and son. Buddies, comrades...and other things."
>>
>>26036324
>Sort of a tough choice. no doubt the CMC would have loved to go with you on gathering some candy. But, you probably wouldn't have the unlmited power then...or maybe...you could get down with the prank battle early and still make it for some candy. You make your choice.
"Ok, I'm in. But no bullshit Discord. I swear, if you end up putting me on and tricking me. I'm gonna move in with Fluttershy, I will make her absolutely pissed at you.And don't say or even threaten that you'll send me back home or some shit like that. Because you'd just be hurting her even more"
>You got him. you were tried of his shit. So since he can just do shit to you. you were going to let him know you could do shit to him. You were tired of pussyfooting around with him. Unlike Chrysalis, he didn't have the sex appeal to make you weaker minded.
>"Touche Anon. But as your friend, you can trust me. I really...REALLY...want to win.this. And now that we have concluded business and that you're fed. I'm going to teleport you to your school. class should be starting pretty soon. Just be ready AFTER school so we can talk to the princesses. And I want you looking your cutest."
>Well, that was no problem. You had looking cute down.
"Alright, if my friends ask me to meet them after school. I'm just gonna tell them you need me for something first. So you don't have to worry about me being late."
>"I didn't need to worry at all anyway, I was just going to snatch you up instead of waiting for you to come home. That's why I said to be ready. And try to stay as confident as you are now. I want the princesses to know exactly what they are dealing with. Cute and confident. Can you do that for me? Anon?"
>Cute and Confident?...yeah, you were sure you could. You've faced shit like Twilight trying to banish you, Chrysalis trying to kill you, and griffons just now, trying to fight you. And as you doubted Celestia and Luna had any interest in seducing you. You should be able to do it.
>you nod
>>
>>26036355
"Yeah, I think I could do it. No problem. You can count on me."
>"Good, I'm glad to hear that.....business is concluded..oh and.."
>Discord leans to the right and looks at the barkeep "This is fine if we just leave your bar like this, right?"
>The barkeep shrugs as he continues cleaning cups. "Eh, this happens every week anyway"
>..the barkeep...THE BARKEEP?!
>HOLY SHIT, YOU FORGOT HE WAS THERE!
>You slowly look back, worried as shit.
"U-uh...h-how much did you hear..u-uhh..mister?"
>The barkeep shrugged "That yer somethin called a human, and that's actually the spirit of chaos, and yer gonna go mess with the princesses. But eh, what do I care. I just run the bar."
>You gulp...the hell....
>You look at Discord. He looked really calm about all this.
"...Discord...you're gonna do something about that right?"
>Discord nods "I do, this is rather serious."
>oh man, if he was gonna do some MiB shit. You were ready to cover your eyes.
>Discord looks over to the barkeep again. "We're ok?"
>The barkeep nods "We're ok."
>....WHAT?!
"That's it?! "we're ok"?! How can you be so nonchalant about that"
>But then you hear a loud clunk behind you...what?
>You look back at the barkeep. There was a huge ass bag of bits right beside him, he had grabbed it and put it down to show you, he was even grinning. finding it amusing that he'd ever tell anyone after receiving so much cash, with the ever possibility to get more..
"........"
>you look back at Discord silently for a moment, then put your hoof to your face.
"..........yeah...ok.....just....take me to school already..."
>Discord changes back to his normal form, chuckling. "You'll never grow old for me Anon. Never ever. Seeya later"
>Discord snaps his talons. as the bar flashes away from you. And you appear infront of the schoolhouse.

and chapter end.
>>
>>26036300
Oh shit son big boss v cazadors
>>
>>26036396
it's gonna be fun mate. and man, I wrote a lot tonight. double of what I had been writing lately. and the same usual as I had written in the past.

and the best part was as with certain things with Discord. the whole adrenaline and bar fight thing was utterly pointless. Only there because why not? It's Discord.
>>
>>26036409
Bump.
Pumped to read this one
>>
Boop for a great chapter!
>>
>>25978980
yo
>>
>>26035612
>>You run and slide right under the griffon. And do the dirrtiest play you can. You pick up a piece of broken chair and slam it right into her exposed pussy.
AYYY
LMAO
>>
>>26036389
Is Discord getting crazier?
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 165x115px
>>26038948
trick question
>>
>>25978980
bump
>>
>>26036300
>And a bundle of sticks
Faggots
>>
>>26036389
Yeah that was a great chapter.
Is it that being pissed makes Anon a better fighter or just Discord pumping him up?
>>
>>26040874
Both. Adrenaline is a hell of a thing
>>
File: mage.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
mage.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
bump mah frunds
>>
File: XCOM-EU_Chryssalid.jpg (137KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
XCOM-EU_Chryssalid.jpg
137KB, 960x720px
Are we getting poetic justice with the sisters summoning a Chrysalid?
>>
>>26042088
Are we getting poetic justice with the sisters summoning a Cazador?
>fixed for you
>>
File: 1451159997012.jpg (224KB, 1545x823px) Image search: [Google]
1451159997012.jpg
224KB, 1545x823px
>>26042127
Why not both?
>>
>>26041633
I like this pic
>>
bmup
>>
>>26036409
And ilikkkkkeed this chapter.
Maybe taking a day off now and then will be beneficial.
But for the love of Celestia, no Smash.
>>
>>26043524
bamp
>>
moar or ur ar a TRAITOR
>>
>>26045362
oh noes
>>
File: image.png (569KB, 2500x2453px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
569KB, 2500x2453px
>>26042127
How about Discord being a Deathclaw for nightmare night?
>>
>>26036389
>You have to shake your head. You were still feeling drained and fatigued from Discord's magic.
>as you stand there, recuperating. You can already see a few of the other foals walking into the schoolhouse. A few of them giving you odd looks due to the fact you were standing there.
>You could feel a little weight to your side. You had your saddle bag magically on you.
>Your mind thought about what just happened. Did you stick a piece of chair up a griffon's.....oh man Anon, that's both awesome and terrible at the same time. You knew what came over you, and you were so pumped. You felt you could take on the world.But all that raw anger. You wouldn't want someone like Fluttershy seeing it.
>and good lord. You just agreed to go toe to toe with the princesses. And you were actually pretty hyped for it. You'd have unlmited magic at your disposal. You thought about how awesome it'd be to terrify them with the human antics. Ohhh man.
>"Anon?"
>And Discord will have his win...and..ohhh..what if he makes the horn have unlimited charges forever after that? Damn, that'd be awesome.
>"Anon? You ok?"
>As you imagined all the things you could do. You feel a hoof on your side. Giving you a gentle shake. "Anon, are you still sick or something?"
>Oh..Oh shit...
>You look up, and you see Scootaloo. She was alone this time around. She was wearing some snazzy looking goggles. And her wings were bigger. No doubt wearing the magical wings.
"Scootaloo? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be inside?"
>"Shouldn't you? I just got here. Everypony else is inside I think. You ok? Are you still sick?"
"Huh?...oh right..right"
>You almost forgot.
"Just still...recovering. But I'm alright. So uhh...what's been going on in school?"
>Scootaloo raised her eyebrow at you "What's been going on?.....haven't you done any of the classwork your dad brought to you?"
>..right..RIGHT...Discord filled it all out himself.
>>
>>26045882
ERF STRIKES
>>
>>26045882
"Of course...ahh..I just meant if anything interesting that didn't have to do with class happened. You know, monster attacks, big fights, a race...something.."
>"Nope, though that would be pretty cool. Could you imagine if Rainbow Dash came down to the school to try and race me with these wings? I've been practicing really hard with them to move as fast as possible. Then when they pop off of me. I always give my old wings a shot. But..." Scootaloo sighs "I can't seem to fly just yet. But that just means I gotta try harder."
>Good for her, as long as she was still trying with her normal wings. Then you had no reason to berate her.
"Hey, I know you'll manage it one day. And you'll probably be super fast too. You're super fast on a scooter right?"
>Scootaloo nods, giving you a cocky smirk. "The fastest filly in Ponyville. Nopony can ride a scooter like I can"
"Well, you'll probably be zooming all over the place when you get-"
>The schoobell starts to ring. You can see Scootaloo's pupils shrink and ears droop as she pushes you inside. "We can save the small talk for later. We're gonna be late!"
>Geez! ok ok. She was right. You didn't want you or her to be late.
>As you get pushed inside. You can already see the other fillies and colts in their seats. And the seats you remember from the show were back in place. It meant the project was over. sheesh. You felt bad not being there for the final day. Scootaloo had already zipped into her seat after leaving her homework on Cheerilee's desk. Leaving you standing there, confused.
"uhhhh...."
>Cheerilee immediately notices you and greets you with a smile from her desk as she straightened up the homework papers. "Welcome back Anon, please. Take a seat. You can sit there next to Twist." She points to a seat in the second row to the farthest right. ugh...Twist? Really? Eh, it's fine. Not like you'd do much talking while in class.
>>
>>26046256
>As you go to sit on your new seat. Cheerilee continues to speak to you, she was worried about you, like she would any of her students. "Are you feeling better? I hope you didn't force yourself to be here while you were still sick. Your father hasn't really let me know too much about what was wrong with you. And I pray to Celestia that it was nothing serious."
"I'm feeling much better. Thank you very much Miss Cheerilee"
>You bow your head as a sign of respect. You wanted her to know you appreciated her concern. After what happened at the bar, especially hitting your head a couple of times. You really did appreciate the genuine concern.
>Cheerilee smiled "Well, that's a relief then. Then I have one more question before we begin. Did you manage to do your homework?"
>haha! you did!
>You nod. Reach into your saddle bag and pull out your homework and classwork. You actually had some worry about your classwork as you take a quick glance at it. Because if it was as bad as Discord said it was. Then you'd slip it back into your saddle bag. But...oddly enough. It matched the writing you had on your homework. Discord did say he matched your writing. Maybe it changed as you improved. Good enough for you.
"I did, and all my classwork too! Pretty good huh?"
>Cheerilee however didn't give you a congratulatory smile. Instead, she looked at you with an expression of suspicion. "All your classwork? Anon, you really did all of that in one day? I expected you to turn it in segments so you wouldn't get bogged down."
>fuck..FUCK. Why was she suspicious?! it's not like, realistically you'd have anything else to do.
"W-well. Miss Cheerilee. I was in bed all day. You know, bad muffin and all. I had to do something to pass the time."
>>
>>26046551
>The essay isn't there
>>
>>26046551
>Cheerilee had considered that. But no student she's ever had make up class work ever did it in a day unless they only ever missed one day. She always let them take the amount of days to finish up the classwork. And you managed to do two days of classwork and a homework assignment in the span of one without getting bored or burnt out. But..if you did it. Then that was actually something to be proud of. "Anon relax. I just wanted to know. You should be proud of yourself. Not many of my students can get that much work done in one day. Now.."
>Cheerilee pats the side of her desk where the homework is. "You can turn them in right here. And for the future. Have your homework ready to turn in when you step into my class."
>Right...you'd take the praise but, internally. You couldn't. You cheated, and the work was probably super easy. But fine. You just give her a thanks and put down your classwork and homework on the desk. Atleast the homework was legit.
>And with that Cheerilee stood up as you went back to your seat to start the school day. "Ahrm, Good morning class!"
>Everyone, including yourself this time let out a "Good Morning Miss Cheerilee"
>ahh, that felt nice. Schools didn't really do that when you were in school, even when you were younger.
>And that good morning seemed to fill Cheerilee with good cheer. "As you all know, Nightmare Night is tomorrow. And I was thinking that we could do something to fit the theme today since there is no school tomorrow. So I was thinking..." Suddenly, she made an evil face, and made herself sound much more villainous "QUADRUPLE HOMEWORK AND ASTRO PHYSICS. ALL WORTH THIRTY GRADES! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
>The entire class immediately starts to panic, Snips even screaming out "MISS CHERILEE IS POSSESSED!"
>You however, for once, didn't react. You knew it was a cute ruse.
>Cheerilee however grimaced at the class reaction. She was hoping they'd catch on to the joke in a half second. "C-calm down class. I was only kidding"
>>
>>26046973
>"You won't get any homework if you little cunts bring me info on Applebloom's brother"
>>
Now that I think about it. What if anon had been transported to a point in time when the mane 6 (plus Glimmer) were still fillies. You can only choose one to be your best childhood friend. Who would it be? Mind you Discord is still your papa
>>
>>26046973
>It took her a little bit of extra time. But she managed to get them to calm down. She shook her head. She couldn't believe their reaction. "Alright...let's just do something simple for today so you all can have your fun tomorrow. There won't even be homework. Let's see...."
>Cheerilee went and looked into her lesson plan. She wanted to find something easy within it. Even if it was a lesson for later. "Let's see.....let's see....no, they wouldn't want to do math.." Cheerilee looked up at them for a quick glance, wanting to at least give you all a math lesson right after nightmare night for the undue panic. She didn't appreciate the remark of being "possessed"
>Finally, she spots something easy. It would let them busy themselves for the day while she checks the homework. "Ok class...how would you all like to learn about the history of carriages."
>Snips, taking the question seriously, let's out a "But that sounds boring!"
>Cheerilee groaned and looked down right towards him as she went to get her history book. "That wasn't actually a question Snips, even if it's boring, the invention of carriages is actually very important. And made travelling,trade, and moving supplies so much simpler."
>........wait huh?
>hold on..
>You raise your hoof, there was a question you wanted to ask.
>"Anon? Do you have a question you want to ask?"
>You nod
"Yeah, I get that it probably made moving supplies easier. But, how did it make travelling easier? Don't ponies have to pull them anyway? Doesn't that ruin the point of riding them? Especially when we have trains?"
>>
>>26047309
Pinkie, because i know that friendship would last forever though i could never fuck her after that if it became a "considered" sibling type of friendship
>>
>>26047341
Why not, she would be your childhood friend. It would be like "destiny". I would choose Glim Glam, though Twilight is my favorite horse, I just know that Glim Glam would be a life long nigga
>>
>>26047332
>"That's actually a very good question Anon. And to answer it, I can start by saying. Yes, you'd be right that it's not very useful for travelling if you are by yourself. But there are ponies who are fairly strong and pull carriages with passengers along for bits. Usually four or six ponies will gather together to pull a carriage. Depending on the weight. And they will pull their cargo and passengers to their destination. Some of these very destinations being rather far away from any train stop."
>Well fuck. You should have realized there was probably companies that run carriage pulling. Or just getting the strong earth ponies together to pull carts and carriages. Well played technicolored ponies, well played.
>"Now, let's begin." Cheerilee rolls over the chalkboard to start the lesson. "I expect you all to take notes, after the lesson is over you are all to take a test book and complete the exam on page fifty six. Don't worry, if you all pay attention. This will be easy."
>Cripes....this was going to get boring. But, as long as your adrenaline drain didn't overly affect you. You'd do fine.
>And the lesson began. You took out a piece of paper like everyone else and wrote notes on anything important sounding. She talked about the inventor of the carriage. How she managed to get the wheels attached to a barrel to make the first wheeled cart. Yadda Yadda. Despite the lesson itself, there wasn't too much to the lesson. Though the explanation of carriages made out of special cloud material to make them much easier to pull in the air for pegasi was pretty neat. Though that was made by a female pegasi apparently named "Cloud Niner". And from her description, she was definitely a dreamer who reached her destiny of better carriages.
>The lesson then ended, Cheerilee thanked all of you for paying attention, even if not all of you did. She goes to sit at her desk as she allows all of you to grab a test book.
>>
>>26047350

unless she came on to me. I couldn't do it. Now if I chose, I dunno. Glim Glam, or Twilight. Then I would definitely hit that. Something about the both of them screams "Fuck me"

Pinkie to me is simply too innocent. and if it turned out she wasn't. then yeah, sure.
>>
>>26047444
>they were lined up in a bookcase. You actually didn't know which one to take. So you just followed along. However, there was one little filly who noticed your hesitation.
>"Anon? it's that book right there." Sweetie Belle points to the books all the other ponies are taking. "the one labeled "History in inventions,gadgets, and gizmos Test Book" "
>...right, you could see that. But, well..the only reason she must have spoke up was because you backed off from taking a book.
"Thanks Sweetie Belle"
>"You're welcome!" Sweetie Belle gave you a sickeningly sweet smile as she took a book of her own. You knew she didn't have a crush on you...but still. You couldn't imagine her reactions to you if she did.
>You take the book and sit down at your seat.
>Cheerilee takes the time to look up and say "And remember, once you open your books, you're not allowed to study your notes anymore. So only start when you're ready"
>Right. Easy...you took a glance at your notes to memorize names. Because the more technical stuff was pretty easy to remember. And then you got to work.
>the test book's instructions only told you to write down your answers to the questions. numbering each one. probably for Cheerilee to match question numbers with answer numbers. This test however, was a total breeze. Maybe too easy, but thats thanks to your average but functional adult mind.
>>
>>26047824
sorry for not writing much today. I'm not sick, i'm not cold. I just couldn't get psyched up today. it's not being burnt out eithers. I'm just thinking of alot of thing. I'll do better tomorrow
>>
>>26047910
Word.
Have a good night or day at this point.
>>
>>26047341
my nigga
>>
>>25978980
bump
>>
>>26047444
>Though that was made by a female pegasi apparently named "Cloud Niner". And from her description, she was definitely a dreamer who reached her destiny of better carriages.
I feel like this is a reference for something
>>
>>26049529
hes either refrencing cloud nine from lol being carried or hes refrencing sex
>>
>>26047824
am excite for nightmare night shenanigans
>>
File: 1450660361732.png (39KB, 931x723px) Image search: [Google]
1450660361732.png
39KB, 931x723px
>>26050227
What if Luna brings the Snek to persuade anon into surrender everything
>>
File: image.jpg (523KB, 1911x979px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
523KB, 1911x979px
We need more spoopy abominations, how about Caza-Claws!
>>
>>26050757
>implying it won't just go on a murder spree
>>
File: 1446252564956.jpg (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1446252564956.jpg
56KB, 500x500px
>>26051415
get it away OH GOD
>>
File: 1452325170996.jpg (37KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1452325170996.jpg
37KB, 600x337px
>>26050757
VIGILO CONFIDO
VIGILO CONFIDO
VIGILO CONFIDO
GLORY TO THE COMMANDER AND HIS PROPHET BRADFORD
REMOVE AYYS
REMOVE SNEK
VIGILO CONFIDO
>>
File: My_Little_Xenomorph_II_by_eruna.jpg (144KB, 496x1327px) Image search: [Google]
My_Little_Xenomorph_II_by_eruna.jpg
144KB, 496x1327px
How about a cute little xenomorph for nightmare night
>>
File: 1447933033750.jpg (23KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1447933033750.jpg
23KB, 500x375px
>>26051415
>Caza-Claws.
>Caza.
>Kazaa
OH BOY!
>>
File: 1445540719118s.jpg (5KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1445540719118s.jpg
5KB, 125x125px
hump bump
>>
bump for erf
>>
>>26054294
Bump for justice
>>
>>26047910
dangit dude at this rate of sickness we gona loose u dude.
>>
>>26055580
I said i wasn't sick this time. This time i just didn't feel it in me due to depression.But i'm over it. And i just got off work. So gonna piss. And then ride home
>>
>>26055999
Trips confirm!
>>
File: Confused screaming.jpg (6KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Confused screaming.jpg
6KB, 320x320px
>>26051415
>>
>>25978980
bump
>>
>>26055999
Well m8, if ya want we can do another gayman night. Maybe I won't end up fucking your shit up with the duster again
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 450x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 450x470px
>>26051415
>>26051737
>>26056288
Wild dogs hunt for food to survive, rad-stags are simply territorial and cazaclaws seem like something that just exists to fuck with your day.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=JbF5_P2-c-U
>>
File: 1327634376825.jpg (822KB, 1400x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1327634376825.jpg
822KB, 1400x2000px
>>26057036
I want the sisters to summon a regenerator
>>
>>26057180
lets not shock all of ponyville and get the sisters overthrown ehh anon
>>
>>26047824
>It didn't take long at all to finish. It almost felt automatic when it came to writing the answers. And upon finishing up, you spit out your pencil, leaned back, and smiled arrogantly to yourself as you waited for everyone else to finish.
>Cheerilee, who had already started checking the homework, looked up and noticed you were sitting back doing nothing. She found that odd, considering it hadn't been too long since the test started. "Anon" She puts down the current homework to look directly at you. "What are you doing?"
>This also catches the attention of the other students. Who stare at you as if you were causing troubles.
>Oh...maybe you finished TOO fast?
"Uhh, I finished my work Miss Cheerilee."
>"All of it?" There was no way.
>You nod
"Yup"
>You were starting to feel a sense of self satisfaction though. You were actually getting eager to see her reaction.
>"Hmmm..." She had a huge doubt about this. No student she ever had could finish a test that fast. She even brought out her answer guide for this one. So she could review your answers quickly. "Then please bring your work to the desk. And..I know I forgot to mention this. But in the future. When you are finished with a test, you bring it up to my desk. Alright?"
>You nod, hiding a smile, trying to pretend to be a little panicky instead of being panicky
"O-oh, s-sorry...here.."
>You got up and grabbed your homework, placing it on her desk.
>Cheerilee noted your reaction. And now was sure that you just sped through the test. Already she was disappointed. She didn't like having lazy students. "Ok, you may go to your seat and I'll check your work"
>You almost giggle. But hold it in. You could see on her face that she wasn't too pleased. You could guess why. You dropped your ears a little and looked at the class. A few were back focusing on the test. But Applebloom and Diamond Tiara were looking at you as if something went wrong....perfect.
>You sat back down down on your seat and waited.
>>
>>26057240
>trying to pretend to be a little panicky instead of being panicky
wat
>>
ERF TIEM
>>
>>26057321
he's being smug about his work. while trying to act scared. He wants to gauge a reaction. it's been sort of mentioned and hinted at before that Anon wanted to do this.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1024x768px
How to win Nightmare Night Duel.
>Cast pic related.
>>
File: graciousglorious.jpg (306KB, 444x500px) Image search: [Google]
graciousglorious.jpg
306KB, 444x500px
>>26057954
What if the sisters transforms into this
>>
>>26057240
>Ohhh damn, this was gonna be sweet. You had waited for this one. A chance to see what would happen when an adult posing as a child would do to.
>Cheerilee was dutifully looking through your work. You watched closely. And as she went through your work, her expression started to change. She muttered under her breath. ".....a perfect score"
>She didn't say anything directly. Instead, she took your homework and started looking it over. You had this in the bag too. If for any reason she had any questions about it. You could just say "Y'know Discord"
>And she looked like she had questions to ask. Because soon after reading your report. She was looking directly at you. She looked pretty serious about it too. "Anon, can I have a word with you, privately?"
>Hold it in Anon, hold it in. This was gonna be sweet. ugh...you hope hanging around Discord didn't make you more excited for this than you wanted to be. And yet, it felt right. And besides, once it's acknowledged you're damned smart of a pony. You could probably breeze through class without question.
>You nod, acting nervous "O-ok"
>School was no big deal to you. It was much easier to remain calm here. You had nothing to worry about. No villains, no traps, no crazy shenanigans. It was all kids stuff....relatively speaking.
>You got up and followed Cheerilee outside. Some of the students looking at you. Wondering what was going on.
>Cheerilee steps aside and waits for you to step past her before closing the door. Boy, it was a nice morning today. But, you only gaze up at the sky for a moment before turning to Cheerilee.
"Is something wrong Miss Cheerilee?"
>She actually had no idea how to answer that. She found your speed, perfection, and the subject matter of your homework. concerning. "I just want to have a talk with you Anon. I decided to grade your test."
"And what did I get?"
>>
File: 1406175533109.jpg (37KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
1406175533109.jpg
37KB, 500x352px
>>26058137
come on, they ain't that tough
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 483x700px)
image.jpg
84KB, 483x700px
Would the sisters fall for a mimic?
>>
>>26058204
>Implying Gracious and Glorious are powerful if you have moon of mahaa-kalaa equiped
>>
>>26058204
But it's fucking perfect for their final form
>>
>>26058206
That's a great idea!
Holy crap, one, or both, would totally lose it.
>>
>>26058190
>You look at her with cute curiosity. For this...lying had never been so easy. It was still difficult for you when it came to Fluttershy and some of the others. If only you had at least one of the Mane 6 to who you could confide to about the truth...
>Cheerilee looked unsure. She couldn't even get an inkling on how you truly felt. She found it strange. Were you just modest? Did you cheat..somehow? No, she didn't see you doing anything that would considered cheating. "You got a perfect score."
>You acted as if it was nothing. Just smiling a meek little smile.
"Oh? Umm..ok. Is that bad? Was I supposed to get something wrong?"
>Cheerilee shook her head "Well, no. Not at all. It's just..."
>She couldn't just grill you on it. It wouldn't be right. She stopped, and moved on to your homework. "Nevermind, I also decided to check your homework"
"Oh, you mean my report on changelings? What did you think?"
>And that was what struck her the most off. The report was detailed. There was even things in it she was sure that wasn't documented. Such as on the actual way the love draining works. "I thought it was very....insightful. But Anon, how did you come across that kind of information?"
>You look at her, and then give her the happiest grin you could muster
"Dad of course. he provided me with the stuff I needed to study up on changelings"
>"Stuff?"
"You know, ancient stuff, like texts. Stuff nopony would be able to get. Unless you're my dad of course."
>She couldn't argue that. Though it made her curious. She wouldn't mind reading some actual source material on changelings. "Well, you have been busy then. I'm very impressed Anon." Cheerilee gives you a gentle rub on the head. "I never had a student who took their work this seriously."
>You giggled
"Oh you know, I just want to do my best."
>>
>>26058335
>Graciouslestia and Glunia

.......ohg.
>>
File: 1354500124155.jpg (205KB, 767x576px)
1354500124155.jpg
205KB, 767x576px
>>26058472
>Anon uses the horn to become Uncle Dante
>Fails miserably and ends up as a bootleg version of Donte
>>
>>26058463
Ya nice save with the Discord excuse.
>>
>>26058472
Come on m8, it's fucking perfect
>>
>>26058463
>Just from that, Cheerilee grew a newfound respect from you. Not just from your disposition. But the fact that you had been with Discord for a while, and you were nothing like him...at least from what she's ever seen of you thus far. "Anon, you wouldn't still have any of your study material would you? I wouldn't mind borrowing it and giving it a read"
>..ahh shit
"O-oh, uhhh..Dad put it back where he found it. Said it'd be no fun if ponies knew everything about changelings. Whatever that means"
>You give an actual nervous chuckle
>Well for Cheerilee, that was disappointing to hear. But that also sounded like a legitimate reason to her. Maybe next time, she let out a sigh. "Ahh well, let's head back inside. You can put your head down and get a little rest on your desk until recess. I don't usually allow it. But...It's not like there's anything else for you to do."
>Bonus points...
"What about the work for after Recess? I wouldn't mind doing that."
>She would, but she feared the other students would get jealous if she handed you work that early. "No no, just get some rest...umm"
>Cheerilee takes a hard look at you. You did seem a little disheveled. "You look like you need a little more, are you sure you're still not sick?"
>You weren't. Just a little tired.
"Nah, I'm fine. But ok. But if you just want to hand me more classwork. I'll be right on my seat."
>You nodded happily to Cheerilee and headed back inside.
>Cheerilee...was confused. She never expected that to happen. She even gave herself a little slap. "....No, not dreaming. I actually have a ridiculously dutiful colt as a student...who is Discord's son. Maybe I should lie down....no..no, Cheerilee, you still have homework to grade. And classwork to look over."
>>
>>26058542
fine, i'm gonna go all out autism with the challenge. I'm sure though. You all will realize how it actually works sometime through.
>>
>>26058605
let the autism flow
>>
>>26058596
>And so you waited. Putting your head down until recess rang. You prepared yourself. Because no doubt five fillies were going to gather around you for yet another cutie mark attempt. You'd have to tell them you're not in the mood today. Maybe just play a cute childish game and indulge in your young age.
>Finally, the bell rang. With only Snips and Snails not finished yet. They seemed to rush the final answers on their test as they rush it up to Cheerilee's desk.
>And as Cheerilee let you all out to go frolic and play, the five fillies came up to you, as expected.
>"Heya Anon, how are ya doin' to-...what the?"
>What the indeed, you started to float upwards as an aura started to envelope around you.
>and it was catching the attention of every pony in the room.
>"Anon? How are you floating?" Diamond Tiara asked, she wasn't worried. Surely there was a reason for this.
"U-uhh...I dunno."
>You really didn't.
>Scootaloo checked your back for wings. But nothing. "Well, it's not a pair of wings."
>But Sweetie Belle started to notice the aura getting brighter. "Oh my gosh! OH MY GOSH! IT'S HAPPENING!"
>>
>>26058605
I expect the best autism. Not a problem coming from you. We're all here to cheer you on.

Just Imagine it.
>high above the sky
>ancient sky arena
>anons in the stands, waiting anxiously
>erf enters the middle of the arena
>anons fall silent...
"My friends! The time has come to show you true autism!"
>the crowd stays silent, but are internally about to burst.
>erf begins to remove his clothing.
>standing naked in the middle of the coliseum, he starts yelling to the heavens above.
"MAY TODAY BE MOST AUTISTIC!"
>anons lose their shit
>the clouds part and spaghetti rains down
>anons begin to strip
>the crowd bellows with autism
>the world is now aware of autism
>autism has a voice
>we have a voice
>>
File: 1376192783631.jpg (131KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
1376192783631.jpg
131KB, 640x448px
>>26058700
What if anon tries to go full HENSHIN A GO GO BABY! Joe is the most autistic and most badass hero to ever graced vidya
>>
>>26058679
>"What's happening?" Silver Spoon adjusted her glasses to get a focused look at you. But she couldn't tell what was happening. and it was getting worrisome.
>But Applebloom realized what was going on, and was struck with awe. "OOHHHH ANON IS GETTING HIS CUTIE MARK!"
>"Woah Really? That's amazing! He didn't even do anything!" Scootaloo remarked.
"I am?! I AM?! BUT WHY?!"
>Cheerilee stepped up to you. She thinks she figured it out. And gave you a warming smile. "Oh...I think I know what it is"
>Cheerilee expected you to figure it out yourself before it actually appeared. She thought you were getting one for your obscene intelligence.
"You do?"
>"You do?" the five fillies ask
>"Mhmm, it's obvious that Anon is gett-"
>But you don't, you explode instead.
>The entire class screams in terror. Even Cheerilee is screaming like a little girl. While Diamond Tiara faints.
>>
File: image.gif (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3MB, 853x480px
>>26058679
Could it really be?! OMG I've been waiting for this since I've begun reading this since early October! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
File: Od_shiranui.jpg (3MB, 3646x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Od_shiranui.jpg
3MB, 3646x3000px
>>26058679
>This starts playing in the background
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krRNUVgl0dE
>The classroom is filled with a warm light
>In reality, Celestia's aura is enveloping anon
>"Anon, my child we must discuss a matter of ultmost importance"
>>
>>26058713
>>26058700
relax guys. I still have to write within how it would work on the show. Just trust me on this. I can make it work.
>>
>>26058749
I do wonder how you are gonna fit a bunch of muderous giant mutated wasps of rage and murder into the show tone
>>
File: HCU64O9.png (313KB, 701x394px) Image search: [Google]
HCU64O9.png
313KB, 701x394px
>>26058737
>The entire class screams in terror. Even Cheerilee is screaming like a little girl. While Diamond Tiara faints.
>Anon's face when arriving to pony limbo
>>
File: image.png (17KB, 573x340px)
image.png
17KB, 573x340px
>>26058737
>>"Mhmm, it's obvious that Anon is gett-"
>>But you don't, you explode instead.

What is this feeling, I feel like we're back to the time we dumped Applebloom.
>>
>>26058737
Ugh. Hope not really explodes...
>>
>>26058819
anon is kill
>>
>>26058737
"GYAAAHH!!"
>Even you heard the explosion of your body. You immediately rub yourself to make sure you were all together. You were...oh god. What happened?!
>"Really Anon? Can you save that inappropriate touching for your bedroom?"
>That was...
>You look up...Discord.
"Dad?! What are you doing at my school?! What just happened?!"
>Discord looked around, he seemed confused. "School? What school?"
>You look around.....you weren't at the school anymore. You were at the end of a hallway. infront of some double doors. Given the many shades of white and light blue. And the banners....Canterlot Castle?
>...ohh...you didn't get your Cutie Mark...it was just Discord being impatient.
>You put your hoof to your face.
"Are you serious? You couldn't wait until after school like we planned?"
>Discord shrugged "That would have taken like, a thousand hours Anon. I felt your recess is the perfect time to talk to them instead. Then I can plop you back to class right after."
>class...OH SHIT?!
"Wait..wait..hold on. Speaking of class. What exactly happened? You usually just immediately poof me to places. I started to glow this time, and then I thought I heard some screaming....there wasn't screaming right?"
>Discord gave you a gentle pat on the head "Of course not, it was probably just the wooshing noise of magic. As for the glowing, I thought i'd give you a little time to tell them where you were going before you actually appeared here. You did give them that courtesy, right?"
"No! I didn't know what was going on. We all thought I was getting my Cutie Mark. Are you sure there wasn't screaming. Because I felt like I exploded."
>"Ugh, yes yes. I'm sure. Don't worry about it Anon, I'm sure nothing bad happened. My magic is always a cut above the rest."
>...fine...fine..teleporting was never a problem before. Everything should be ok...but this door.
"Ok...but..what about this door? It doesn't look like it leads to the throne room"
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>26058737
>yfw grifon man snitch on u
>yfw u get kill bi selestia
>>
File: image.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>26058742
>>26058829
No qt mark, guess I'll just keep waiting for a couple more months then...
>>
>>26058829
>"It doesn't, but the princesses are just beyond it."
"Both of them? Really?"
>You looked at the door carefully, it had a knob with a keylock on it. waiiit...
"This isn't their bedroom, is it?"
>Discord shakes his head. "No, that's a few floors up."
>You try to turn the doorknob. But it's locked.
"Discord, the door is locked. I mean, I don't have to ask how we're gonna get in. But, what's behind this door? Planning room? Study? What?"
>"It's just a room Anon, just like any other room." Discord turned one of his claws into a key and opened the door. It led to...a smaller hallway with another set of doors. But..there was steam in the room. and..towel racks...oh shit no.
>You had an idea of what was behind the next set of doors.
"Discord...what the hell? This is some sort of bath or something. We can't go in there!"
>"Why not? It's not like ponies aren't always naked anyway"
>Goddammit.
"Discord. These are women we're talking about. They are going to get pissed if we just burst in there."
>"Ohhhhh...can you guarantee that? I wouldn't mind a special bonus for coming to visit our dear princesses."
>You plant your butt outside the first set of doors. And look at him sternly. "We're not stepping in there Discord, and that's final."
>"...ohhh...we have been growing more of a backbone...haven't we? But how do you plan to stop me Anon?" He beckons to you with a talon, making you slide into the room. "Besides, aren't you curious to see the princesses up close? With their manes nice and wet. I know you're into that"
>.....
>......hmmmm
>That's tempting.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2014-04-23-22h25m25s200.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2014-04-23-22h25m25s200.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>26058829
>post
>i posted
>I POSTED

THE POST ISN'T THERE. WHAT HAPPENED TO MY NEXT POST?!
>>
>>26058922
Hmm? Something's missing?
>>
>>26058936
no, it just took 2 minutes to appear....well..that was insane.
>>
>>26058986
You are going mad, m8
>>
>>26051415
OH GOD I JUST FOUND OUT WHAT THAT IS

DEATHCLAWS MADE ME PISS MYSELF

NOPE, NO NEW VEGAS DLC FOR ME
>>
>>26058906
>Very tempting. You might not get another chance to see both of them like this. And besides, you were a cute innocent colt. It'd be all Discord's fault for trying to corrupt you. Oh the ponenanity.
>You look up at Discord, and point to the door.
"After you...Dad"
>Discord chuckled, he was having a thought of his own. "If you insist"
>Discord opens the door like they were saloon doors and steps inside, you following him. kind of anxious to see this sight for yourself.
>Woah...the room was...kinda big. it was like an indoor swimming pool. But smaller, and steam everywhere. It seems royal bathing was pretty much first class luxury relaxing. Though, there was one thing missing.
"Where are the princesses? You said they were here?"
>Discord was rubbing his chin, even he was confused. "I was sure they were. I couldn't have missed them. They were right there"
>you stepped closer to the water, and dipped your hoof in it...ooohhh...warm...and kind of soapy. Taking a dip in that...would be so awesome. But...was the water always there? or did it have a drain? You dare not step inside if it was somehow stagnant. Though it shouldn't, Discord did say they were here recently.
>"Hmmmmm...where could they..."
>As Discord pondered on if he missed anything. You dipped your hoof in again.....ohhh..it really was so nice.
>Then suddenly, from the middle of the bath. Celestia popped out taking in a deep breath.
>Oh looked up at her, and you could feel yourself instantly smitten. She looked..woah, her mane down, yet still waving gently, with a little in front of her face, her coat glistening clean. Her eyes, gentle.
>"Well, it looks like I lost." Celestia put her hooves to her mouth, giggling and let out a shout "Sister, you've beaten me. You can come out now"
>>
>>26059112
>Now that Celestia had popped up. You didn't know what to say. It had been forever since you seen her. And that was when you just got to Equestria. And she looked...just..wow...you wouldn't mind cuddling up with her.
>"Oh...there she is. HI PRINCESS CELESTIA! HOW ARE YOU DOING?!" Discord waved and yelled her way.
>Unlike the last time, Celestia wasn't calm and ready for this. She immediately turned to the both of you in surprise. "Discord? Discord.....Why are you in our bath chambers?" Though, she didn't seem too upset. Just a little annoyed.
>"Well, Anon here wanted to see what it would look like when princesses takes baths, and how could I deny my smart and curious little colt? hmmm?" Discord chuckled wickedly as he gave you a glance before looking at Celestia.
>WHAT?! HE DIDN'T! NOT IN FRONT OF CELESTIA! OH GOD!
>you blush heavily.
"Liar! We didn't come here for that!
>"Ahh, but didn't we come in here because you wanted to see the princesses instead of waiting for them? I couldn't just come in here without you, you know. This was your choice."
>That fucker! GODDAMMIT! HE PISSES YOU OFF SO MUCH SOMETIMES! Even if he was your buddy and partner.
>Celestia looks at you with a disappointed look "Anon..is this true? I didn't think you'd be such a little peeper. Not after the letters I've received about you."
>NO! NO!
>You open your mouth to defend yourself. Until another familiar princess bursts out of the water, taking a deep breath...It was Princess Luna...oh shit...OH SHIT. SHE WAS HERE TOO! AND YOU HAVE YET TO MEET HER!
>>
File: 1451402442497.jpg (33KB, 706x706px) Image search: [Google]
1451402442497.jpg
33KB, 706x706px
>>26057180
>mfw
please no
>>
>>26059179
>Luna noticed that Celestia was above the water before her. and immediately started to cackle "Haha! It appears that I am the winner! How do you like that sister....Sister?"
>Luna notices Celestia gazing away from her. She looks over to where Celestia was facing and sees you and Discord, You worried as Discord silently waved. And Unlike Celestia, Luna was more than annoyed. She was angry. "Discord! What is your reason for intruding upon our royal bath time!"
>oh god...that was actually kind of funny.You didn't know whether to laugh or run the hell out of there. As you step back, Luna takes notice of you. "Is that a colt? Is that Discord's son?"
>You say nothing, you look up at Discord. gritting your teeth.
"..tell them already"
>"Tell them what? I already told Princess Celestia that you came in here to peep at them."
>And that...that set Luna off. "HE DID WHAT?!"
>oh lord... As you back up however. you begin to float upwards. You look over, and Celestia's horn was glowing. She was...OH GOD SHE WAS DRAWING YOU CLOSER.
>"Anon...." She brings you right above the water, right in front of her. Something had already clicked in her head about all this. "Did you really come to just peep at us?"
>You look backwards
"Dad......do you mind?"
>Discord shrugged "Not my fault Anon, you should be more mindful about the princesses's privacy"
>"...?" Luna was confused "So...it really was this colt. That came in here of his own free will? To do just that?"
>You started to shiver.
>"It seems so sister." Celestia said as she brought you even closer, she dipped you in the water just a little, so you could be at eye level with her. Then, she started to smile gently. "Of course, him being so young. I'd just call it cute curiosity." Then Celestia outstretched her front hooves as she brought you closer, and hugged. Oh god...she was super soft. and the water was so warm. "After all, what's the difference between us being wet or dry?"
>>
>>26059441
>Discord was caught offguard, he wasn't expecting her to hug you. "Excuse me?"
>Even Luna was confused "Sister...what are you doing?"
>And you.....you couldn't even speak.
>"I'm giving our guest a hug of affection. Do you think his father ever gives him any? That's probably the real reason he came in here. You know Discord, always thinking about himself."
>"EXCUSE ME?!" Discord couldn't believe it, they were supposed to be heavily offended.
>Celestia then holds you up to Luna, you were blushing, nervous, even embarassed.
"U-umm.."
>"Besides, could you resist giving such a cute little colt like him a hug?" Celestia giggled.
>Luna just stared at you, then she gave you a gentle pat. "I...admit. He is cute....but still. He shouldn't be in here."
>"Oh don't be so uptight. Here, try hugging him." Celestia hovered you over to Luna, who found herself catching you, and in turn hugging you. Ohhhh...she was also super soft...ohh...
>"...hmmm..." You could feel her easing into it, her hug becoming more tender with every passing second. "...I suppose I could overlook this." Luna looked down at your face. She felt a little heartbroken now. She felt she had frightened you, and started to speak in a tone as soothing as a lullaby "...Little colt. Please don't be afraid. I will not harm you."
>....ok...they....they weren't angry. And...they were so gentle. You didn't even know what was going on around you. And the way they were acting. It made you feel like an actual child looking for affection. You actually cuddled up to Luna,
>Discord cleared his throat to their attention "Ahrm....excuse me, but I came here because there's a very important matter I'd like to discuss with the both of you."
>Celestia moved over to you to give you a gentle pat, not even looking over to Discord "Discord, you already mentioned what it was. You can go now. We'll have your son cleaned and ready to come back to you in about twenty minutes."
>CLEANED?! THEY WERE GOING TO CLEAN YOU?!
>>
>>26059511
>Discord exploded, growing multiple heads that bellowed all at once "I'LL HAVE THE BOTH OF YOU KNOW THAT I AM MORE POWERFUL AND COULD DEFEAT THE BOTH OF YOU IN A FIGHT RIGHT NOW, DO NOT IGNORE ME!"
>Luna held you close, she looked at Discord with a death glare. She only knew so much about your relationship with him. But in her eyes already, she saw an abusive father.
>Celestia calmly turned and looked to Discord. "Yes...I am aware you could. So, there really isn't any point of you mentioning it...is there?"
>Discord grimaced...there wasn't. He just wanted them to listen. He knew he could win in a fight at any time. No...what he cared about was thrashing them at pranking. He went back to his normal form as he grit his teeth. Being silent.
>Celestia waits for a moment, then raises her eyebrow at him "Well, you have our attention Discord. We're waiting."
>"Hmph, I don't think I want to tell you now. A shame, because this would be something in which you have a chance to completely defeat me in. Something very important to the two of you, I would think." Discord crossed his arms and looked away.
>Celestia shrugged and turned back to you. "Suit yourself Discord, You know the way out the door. I'll be sure to send Fluttershy a letter about this intrusion by the way."
>....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>you even heard that, you had to look back, you had to see his face for this.
>and it was glorious, he was sweating hard. He didn't need any of that kind of publicity. but he only showed his fear for only a moment before setting himself to neutral. Damn, you'd have loved a picture of it. He was probably still quaking in his boots.
>"hmm, fine fine. The real reason we are here is because I want to issue a challenge to the both of you. A challenge of family. Me and my son vs. The two sisters."
>>
>>26058829
hype killed
>>
>>26059570
>Luna answers first, looking up at Discord with annoyance. Unlike Celestia, she was ready to try to blast him if he tried anything. "A challenge? Why? So you could just humiliate us? I will not accept. Especially since you are involving your son in this. No doubt to torture him too."
>Discord was not enjoying the fact that you were on the princesses side. Though, you were just kind of shoved in there by his own whim. He just didn't want to take responsibility. "Oh no no, he would be my equal in this. And it's funny you mention humiliation. Because that's exactly what it's about. You see, I challenge...WILL YOU STOP THAT?!"
>While Luna was still looking at Discord, Celestia took you in her hooves as she floated above the water. and began to gently cradle you. Hell, you didn't mind. This was soothing.
>Discord snapped his talons, poofing you from Celestia to the ground next to him. "AS I WAS SAYING! I CHALLENGE YOU BOTH TO A BATTLE OF PRANKS!" Discord was heavily panting in rage.
>And that deeply confused Luna once again. "Pranks? That's an unusual battle. And you can't expect us to just accept. We're not even prepared."
>"Yes, I'm aware ponies such as yourself require "preparation". That's why this battle will take place on Nightmare Night itself. As the pranks will all be horror themed. It should be easy for you Princess Luna...you bring Nightmare Moon before."
>and that set off Luna "YOU INSOLENT!.."
>Celestia put a hoof on top of her sister's leg to calm her down, to let her know she was there for her. "Calm yourself sister...."
>"I will not! He comes into our home! Into our royal bath time! and demands such a challenge from us? We can't just let him do what he wishes!"
>Celestia understood her sister's rage, she took a look at Discord and nodded "And we won't...Because we accept the challenge."
>"What?!" Luna was losing her cool so fast and so quick. It was scary. "Sister! How could you?!"
>>
>>26059633
>"It's a battle of pranks..." Celestia looked to Luna "Are you saying we have no experience in that? That we would give up our title to...well..him?"
>It took Luna a moment, it didn't even actually register what the challenge was until Celestia told her. "...."
>Luna then looked at Discord, gave him a glare, then glared at Celestia with an expression that would know no defeat. "Of course not....but it's been so long."
>"You never forget a good prank. Will you join me sister? Will you help me defend our title?" Celestia asks.
>Luna nodded. Of course she would, for her sister. She'd do anything. "Yes...yes..I accept the challenge as well."
>Celestia then turned to Discord and nodded with a smile "Well, that's that then. But Discord...is your son really up to the task to handle us? He is..inexperienced. Probably slow on the uptake. And would probably fall into any trap we might set up near instantly."
>Woah what the fuck? First affection..now insulting?
>and insulting your perceptive abilities of all things?! you weren't some simply colt.
"Hey!"
>you wouldn't let her talk about you like that....sorta.....she was a princess.
"I'm as good a prankster as any. I'm Discord's son and partner. I think I can hold my own!"
>Celestia starts to giggle
>...ahh man..come on.
"Don't laugh! I don't care that you're a princess! If you're going to be that way. I'll crush the both of you myself!"
>Celestia giggled again. Luna was rather shocked by your reaction however.
>"I'm sure you'll try. now come back here, I want to scrub your back."
>.......you immediately start to blush.
"U-ummm..."
>Luna notices your reaction. and suddenly has an Epiphany. "Sister....does this young colt have a crush on you?"
>Celestia laughed, oh she was laughing. "You know, I think he actually does. That's very adorable. Discord, maybe I should adopt your son from you. How does that sound?"
>>
>>26059672
>...you backed off. ogghh....Worst thing is you knew Celestia probably did want to give you actual motherly affection.
>"If we're all done. I'd like to explain the rules now..if you don't mind." Discord was growing more and more impatient with this.
>Part of you wanted to go back in there. But you didn't want to become to wrapped up with the affection. You were still Discord's partner. And you still wanted to go into this full force. You owed him that much. Especially since he was giving you unlimited charges for the day tomorrow. You were sure they'd understand your feelings. If it came up.
>...but damn..were they soft and cuddly. You wondered how soft Fluttershy would be from those waters. You could probably instantly fall asleep on her tummy from it all.
>"Alright alright" Celestia giggled "We're listening. Explain the rules."
>"Good. The rules are as follows. The battle with take place inside your castle. To give you SOME sort of home advantage. You will of course have a day to set up anything you might need for tomorrow since it's obvious me and Anon will require no kind of preparation. To keep with the theme, these pranks will be meant to scare. So the scarier the better. The first team to give up or be frightened beyond recognition will be the winner. Now, as a courtesy. Since beating the two of you would be empty without letting you have a say. I will allow you to impose any rules of your own. So...what will it be?"
>"...." Luna looked hard at Discord "what's the point...you will not follow any of our rules."
>Discord frowned at Luna, he at least felt good knowing he could still get under her skin. "Luna, that hurts..it really does. I'm reformed remember? You can trust me."
>Luna wasn't convinced, and so she looked to you "Young colt...Anon. I can trust you to try your best to make sure you're father doesn't cheat. Right? You would merely need to tell either me or my sister if he does."
>>
>>26059715
>Discord didn't like the sound of that "Excuse me, but he is MY son. not your snitch."
>AND..you could also speak for yourself.
"I'll do it"
>"Anon...remember who you're partner is" Discord looks down at you. He didn't like what he heard.
"Dad, you want the satisfaction of winning? Then we have to abide by their rules. Other than that...yeah..I'm with you all the way. I promise, for the sake of competition, I won't hesitate to bring us the win"
>Celestia nods "That's good to hear. I'm glad to know your loyalties lies with your father. A son and father should never be torn apart. Even if the son does have a crush on me" Celestia giggles again.
>You cringe, it wasn't a crush. IT WASN'T A CRUSH! it was just...attraction.
"Grr! You'll see. You want a crush, I'll give you crush!"
>Celestia giggled "I'm sure you will Anon" she winks at you.
>oohhhh..ohhh..she was getting under your skin now.....you also kind of wish she'd sort of actually do that in the kinky way...no DAMMIT NO! GET THAT THOUGHT OUT OF YOUR HEAD!
>"ugh, just tell me your rules so we can be done with it. Anon does have school to get back to"
>Celestia began to think. "Ahh, I was wondering if he was actually out of class or not. But let's see...rules...rules...Can you give me and my sister a moment to discuss this?"
>"Of course, I'll wait right here" Discord says as he starts balancing himself on his tail.
>"Privately Discord...as in. The both of you leave,"
>"...oh....oh of course. I'll come back in in ten minutes then...come along Anon" Discord scoops you up and heads outside the bathing room . He wanted to have a chat with you himself anyway.
>>
>>26059633
*you being

oygh. anyway. calling it a night. hope you all enjoyed the chapter sorry about the cutie mark thing.
>>
Great scare idea.
>Anon lights himself on fire 'accidentally' and freaks everyone out leaving only charred remains.
It's the perfect plan!
>>
>>26059785
http://pastebin.com/A4h7jffC

here's the chapter in full. combining it with the tiny chapter from before. I hope I pasted everything in it. Because I didn't realize how fucking big this chapter actually was. Even without the combination. it was longer than average. I feel pretty good about it.
>>
>>26059815
Thanks erf. Doing God's work.
>>
>>26059824
thanks. This chapter was ridiculously difficult to write though. multiple characters in one room. And with one being newly introduced. I really hope I captured Luna well.
>>
>>26057036
thats horrifying
>>
>>26059815
I decided to take a look back on a few earlier chapters. it's almost like an illusion at this point. there's so much shit that's happened. so many points where i was like:School is never gonna happen, Chrysalis is never gonna happen, relationship is never gonna happen, break up is never gonna happen, Starlight is never gonna happen.

Christ guys, we started i think in the middle of mid hiatus or a little after. Storywise, we destroyed the finale and about to enter an alt. Nightmare Night episode.

It's all insane to me how far we've come. I'm gonna go sleep
>>
>>26058763
I'm actually surprised everyone is still wondering. I thought my earlier subtle hint would have given it away. But eh, you guys will figure it out when the chapter is actually happening. It'll become obvious.
>>
>>26059916
Bump
>>
>>26058713
make it happen senpai erf
>>
>>26058737
>>The entire class screams in terror. Even Cheerilee is screaming like a little girl. While Diamond Tiara faints.
I fucking kek'd.
>>
File: 1359987278791.png (1MB, 800x573px) Image search: [Google]
1359987278791.png
1MB, 800x573px
>>26059511
hhhgnnggg
>>
>>26059511
>Luna looked down at your face. She felt a little heartbroken now. She felt she had frightened you, and started to speak in a tone as soothing as a lullaby "...Little colt. Please don't be afraid. I will not harm you."
Well, Luna WAS the element of kindness
>>
File: 1411469034751.jpg (832KB, 2257x2000px)
1411469034751.jpg
832KB, 2257x2000px
>>26061075
Shit nigga, I completely forgot. Wasn't she also... was it honesty?
>>
File: 1380315427965.png (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1380315427965.png
2MB, 2000x2000px
>>26059633
>>While Luna was still looking at Discord, Celestia took you in her hooves as she floated above the water. and began to gently cradle you.
holy shit is that adorable
>>
File: 1343496775766.png (2MB, 2701x2454px) Image search: [Google]
1343496775766.png
2MB, 2701x2454px
>>26059797
>scare ideas
>>
>>26061096
Kindness, honesty and I believe generosity but not sure on that last one. Just that Luna is in reality 100% moe
>>
File: 1435365489866.jpg (126KB, 900x582px) Image search: [Google]
1435365489866.jpg
126KB, 900x582px
>>26061148
Or even enlist the CMC and turn them into 'berserkers.'
>>
File: 1447261594862.jpg (23KB, 487x367px)
1447261594862.jpg
23KB, 487x367px
Enlist the help of the true pony horror king
>pic related
>>
File: 1319356241812.jpg (218KB, 550x495px) Image search: [Google]
1319356241812.jpg
218KB, 550x495px
>>26061157
HERES THE NIGHTS THEME SONG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF1Qwsnk0aE
>>
>>26059758
>>26059815
I would be very okay with Celestia and Luna being recurring characters.
Because I sure as fuck ain't getting my dose of diarchs from the show.
>>
>>26061516
And you won't here either sunfag
>>
File: 1378936667239.png (484KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1378936667239.png
484KB, 1280x720px
>>26061833
That's cute.
>>
>>26061148
First thing, separate them. Do whatever it takes just make sure they don't stay together. Second, trick both of them into a dark room. Once they trigger the trap they will be stuck inside a floating glass cube. Luna wold be stuck seeing Nightmare Moon slowly kill fillies while Celestia would be stuck watching her a fake Luna slowly start to brake down. Losing her state of mind to the point where any of the past villains would be better. Then a fake Celestia would walk in, stare grimly at her sister before slowly, brutally killing her.
>>
>nightmare night
>a prank war between three ageless beings and a being with unlimited power that has seen things their world could not comprehend
>no holding back, the age nightmares begins
Holy shit, just imagine the kinds of otherworldly horrors Anon could spring into being. He could pull anything from any movie or videogame he's ever seen.
>>
>>25978980
bump
>>
>>26062687
It was on page four you tard.
>>
>>26062729
bump
>>
File: 1386602059530.jpg (46KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1386602059530.jpg
46KB, 1600x1200px
>>26062287
>perfect control over whatever horror comes to mind because of the unlimited power of the horn
>mfw
>>
>>26062198
fucking brutal
i love it
>>
>>26062198
>>26063011
It's a prank war, not a scheme to fucking break the princesses psychologically.
>>
easy mode:
send Luna to the binding of isaac afterbirth (realistic looking edition)
send celestia to FNAF land
>>
Haven't read all the good ideas yet but it can't be too intense without blowing your cover. Even if you try to blame it on Discord, some of the shit that n might happen SHOULD traumatized a normal pony, especially a colt, and if Anon is a part of that then the princesses would get suspicious if Anon plays it cool.

Also while typing this maybe say there's a spell where Anon doesn't 'see' things the same way as to not traumatize him.
>>
>>26063042
I guess this is why I'm not allowed to pull pranks on people.
>>
>>26063138
do not listen to this pleb george we shall destroy them
>>26063042
>>
>>26063136
Pass it off on his upbringing in the orphanage.

This colt has seen some shit.
>>
>>26059815
I wonder now two things
First: How Anon is going to tell he didn't explode.
Second: Which pranks he'll do.
Points if Anon says "Is just a prank, bro"
And I wonder if the school is surrounded by guards trying to see what happened to Anon's body, ha.
>>
>>26063191
I would love if it has Twilight sperging all over the place
>>
File: 1429245733486.jpg (119KB, 570x855px) Image search: [Google]
1429245733486.jpg
119KB, 570x855px
There's enogh shit in the Souls series to scare the princesses
>>
File: DS2_Necromorphs.jpg (973KB, 1900x950px)
DS2_Necromorphs.jpg
973KB, 1900x950px
Souls, Bloodborne, Dead Space, the possibilities are endless my friend.
>>
>inb4 anon gets drunk and crazy with power and actually frightens discord with the things he materializes
>>
File: Concern.jpg (18KB, 326x294px) Image search: [Google]
Concern.jpg
18KB, 326x294px
>>26063599
>>
File: 1392905497951.jpg (791KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1392905497951.jpg
791KB, 1600x1200px
I vote for something more lighthearted and less edgy but far more disturbing when it comes to the chaos stooges. Summon a bunch of fucking Gungans in the castle, see how much the sisters hold up before surrendering
>>
>>26063655
After Anon mentally breaks the princesses Discord finds himself stuck is a glass box. For hours on end he has to watch Fluttershy being tortured and killed in gruesome ways. While this is going on Anon sets up a vacation for Fluttershy; she will be gone for a few days. After Discord is released he won't be able to find her.
>>
>>26063998
George you mad man i like you more and more each second
>>
>>26063998
>>26064015
seriously
stop being so edgy and retarded
>>
File: Originalni.jpg (47KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Originalni.jpg
47KB, 720x480px
>>26063998
>>26063599
>>26062198
These aren't even pranks. Just plain torture I would go with something like >>26063988 where the Gungans would become so annoying that the sisters would be terrified to encounter them. And on that same vein, I want to give my opinion that the knights who say ni shall be summoned by ayynon
>>
>>26064055
What?

>>26063599
How is this torture? Just bring some of these to 'life' and have them scare the shit out of everyone.
Have them give chase, but never actually catch anyone. Maybe even introduce a few false 'hunters' that save ponies at the last second from the terrifying monsters, only to get snatched away by another one and the chase and scares continue.
>>
>>26064055
>>26064089
Also, as part of the rules the pranks are meant to scare, not just be annoying.
>>
>>26064055
>>26064051
Fair enough, I shall pack up my tools of torture.
>>
>>26064055
>>26064089
>>26064130
You know, what he should do is start off with really silly and childish 'scares.'
Make them feel comfortable, like they don't have anything to worry about as their victory is assured, and slowly ramp things up.
The childish scare pranks become more and more disturbing and distorted, taking on a more sinister feel. Leaving the realm of jump scares and goofy looking monsters, to a full on sensory assault with terrifying imagery, frightening sounds and whispers in the dark and unpleasant smells. Maybe even incorporate something quickly brushing up against one of them in the dark and disappearing.

GO MAX FEAR FACTOR OR GO HOME.
>>
>>26064180
genious but still need cazadors
>>
File: image.gif (480KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
480KB, 320x240px
>>26064180
maybe use this thing
>>
>all these ideas
>For once, nobody figured out what is truly go down.

I'm enjoying reading these ideas. But just remember. This is a light hearted story. I'll only go so far while still keeping it show oriented. As for all the crazy shit thats gonna happen. Well, here's a hint.

Something important will have to happen for it to go insanely far.

If you guys cant figure it out from that. Then boy. Were gonna have fun.
>>
File: 1432813626657.png (78KB, 256x256px)
1432813626657.png
78KB, 256x256px
>>26064433
>This is a light hearted story
aww man
that usually means the scares are gonna be pg
>>
File: snake imagination.jpg (11KB, 198x200px) Image search: [Google]
snake imagination.jpg
11KB, 198x200px
>>26064470
From what we have seen from Erf, it's not strictly PG. Meaning that he might lean towards something PG-13 but I don't think he will do anything of the caliber of what was mentioned in these:
>>26063998
>>26063599
>>26062198
>>26063571

Either way I look forward to the Nightmare Night chapter.
>>
>>26064542
I'll do my best to make it fun. But super death stuff. While cool (specially if wr go john carpenter or wes craven) only works if done within the flow of the story. And we will have cazadors. But for them to happen. As i said. Things that fit the story must happen first.
>>
erf here an idea for ya
if we cant be super edgy and break them can we at-least tell them all the super fucked up shit we would have done if we had our true leash removed.
Also this cold be covered up by discord saying he sent anons aderenline into overdrive and shit
>>
>>26064603
>But super death stuff

>>26063599
>>26064089
What about this? None of this has any death, dying or torture in it, just scary as fuck creatures.
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 999x799px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 999x799px
Anon mentioned humans are the masters of the jump scare, so I'm still hoping for something like a mimic chest that only eats mane hair once triggered or a jack in the box moment.
>>
>anon and discord vs the princesses
>implying anon won't make scaring the princesses trivial
>implying anon, with his newfound power, won't turn on discord and leave the god of chaos wide eyed and speechless at his scares

>implying anon won't come out on top of three immortal demigods
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 500x241px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 500x241px
>>26064603
Will we have deathclaws? Or fusing Cazadors with other creatures such as dragons to make horrific abominations?
>>
what happens if anon summons a couple of anons from every board on 4-chan and lets them run loose
starting with /mlp/ to /b/ and all the other boards
>>
>>26064865
no
>>
>>26064865
>4-chan
back to reddit
>>
File: image.png (617KB, 770x552px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
617KB, 770x552px
>>26064721
How about the mimic is a cake instead of a chest? Or some kind of prank involving cake.
>>
>>26064942
>celestia gets eaten by a cake
Oh the irony
>>
>>26064963
And then Celestia would have to eat herself out of the cake that ate her?
>>
>>26064976
>eat herself out
Go on...
>>26064796
Please no
>>
Well, looks like we need a new thread.
>>
File: 1444371016009.png (439KB, 1200x850px) Image search: [Google]
1444371016009.png
439KB, 1200x850px
>>26064976
>eat herself out
Lewd
>>
>>26064942
>>26064963
>>26064976
Celestia gets eaten by a cake; instead of being scared she realizes that her dream has come true. There is nothing around her but cake and it's all hers.
>>
File: 1428022268340.png (328KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1428022268340.png
328KB, 700x700px
>>26064976
>>26065070
>>26065092
>>
File: image.png (27KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
27KB, 250x250px
Let's talk about costumes next, my top 3 pick for Anon are:

Little Sombra complete with the horn.

Deadpool cause random.

Big Boss on a stealthy prank mission in Canterlot Castle.
>>
>>26065173
>Deadpool cause random
we use reasons here faggot
also the only choice we have is Big Boss
>>
>>26065173
Big boss was already chosen. As for the prank war. Let me say this. Its been planned out mostly in my head for awhile. Just not ironed out. Heres some things i can promise.

-Anon will have all the power in the world
-The Prank War will go out of control.
-someone will die
>>
>>26065428
>someone will die
Yu just want your own take on Sombra's death
>>
>>26065428
>-Anon will have all the power in the world
noice
>-The Prank War will go out of control.
EXCELLENT
>-someone will die
wot
>>
>>26065455
Not even close. And thats the last thing i'll say about that
>>
>>26065428
inb4 anon becomes big boss by killing the pony version of the boss mgs snake eater style
>>
File: image.jpg (141KB, 894x894px)
image.jpg
141KB, 894x894px
>>26065428
Does this mean no lewd pony eating cake mimic?
>>
>>26065504
We can have a cake mimic. Maybe
>>
>>26065492
I know,Sombra was a joke. I do have some bets of my own. But I rather to wait and see on how accurate they ended up being
>>
>>25978980
page 9 bump
>>
>>26065945
>bumping a thread past bump limit
nicely done newfag
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 5100x6000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 5100x6000px
>>26065527
>>
>>26059834
Great chapter.
You nailed them both though... And it was super cute.
>>
SOMEONE MAKE A NEW THREAD damn it
>>
>>26066395
rip in piss dadonequus
>>
>>26065492
Nyx dies
Thread posts: 510
Thread images: 71

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.