[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/srwg/ Super Robot Wars General #1277

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 367
Thread images: 85

File: Cyphis.png (372KB, 375x522px) Image search: [Google]
Cyphis.png
372KB, 375x522px
Previous Thread:
>>15394462

If you need help with any game try checking Akurasu for help:
http://akurasu.net/wiki/Super_Robot_Wars
If any of the pages are blank try this:
CLICK 'EDIT'
SAVE THE PAGE WITHOUT MAKING ANY CHANGES

For a superior experience please add !C9UNU3S59A to your filter

Current status of the games availability in the English language as of the end of September 2016:
http://pastebin.com/Y1ND2asB

Detailed Version of Game Availability in English as of September 2016:
http://pastebin.com/crZFqXVk

Music Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/i93iP72p

Bring Stabity's Quick Guide to Katakana:
http://pastebin.com/x6FmxFGk

Game Modification Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/wr1RLQpB

Translated Plot Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/HAQ3qrSg

Art Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/AEEmisXS

SRC Pastebin V2:
http://pastebin.com/NRPtThEZ

Make your own SRW character Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/DBj6Nknk

If you wish to help with the SRW fan game they are always in need of more musicians and artists
Please contact the following e-mail: [email protected]
You may also reach them in IRC at #SRWEternity on Rizon.

You can also visit their website at: http://srw.eternitychan.org/ (Currently Ressurected)

/srwg/ Discord:
https://discord.gg/GtR83q7

/m/ Booru
http://ryusei.booru.org/index.php
>>
>>15399158
Isn't there a SRW Z manga where ZEUTH fights the Alpha Numbers during Gaiden?

>>15399123
Well Next SRW OG series (if there is) will probably end with Z, maybe they'll find a way to fix power levels while they're at it.
>>
File: 1489943801141.jpg (55KB, 647x285px) Image search: [Google]
1489943801141.jpg
55KB, 647x285px
Left: Souji
right: Chitose
>>
File: right back.png (546KB, 726x528px) Image search: [Google]
right back.png
546KB, 726x528px
>>15399158
>SRX, Compatible Kaiser, SoulSaber, Granteed Dracodeus, Giganscudo Duro, Gunleon Magna, Chokijin, Soulgain, Fortegigas, the DGGs, and the Grungusts
>vs. Grendizer, Mazinger Zero, the Getters, Great Mazinger, Zambot and Daitarn, the Brave Express Corps, the Evas, Combattler and Voltes V, Zeorymer, Big O, Gravion, Gaiking, Gaogaigar and Gurren Lagann

My dick would achieve explode
>>
>>15399223
Impossible, you can see where Nine created a larger cockpit in GranVang to accommodate Chitose's breasts.
>>
>>15399229
The cockpits look the same size in the animation cutins.

What you are seeing is extra armor around the cockpit, which thus is obviously intended for Souji to keep Nine's husbando safe. Chitose is equipped with airbags and thus needs less shock absorption, when she's not willingly letting herself be penetrated by everyone.
>>
>>15399234
>when she's not willingly letting herself be penetrated by everyone.
>Slandering a girl as pure as Chitose
She's never even had a boyfriend, let alone a penis. And now that Nine has her, she'll never have nor want one.
>>
>>15399236
>'comfort' duty
>pure
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>
>>15399123
Nah, they still need to face the apocalypse itself and some loon that blows nearly everything up.
>>
>>15399245
>and some loon that blows nearly everything up
I bet this isn't going to happen anywhere remotely close to how SC2 did it, simply because there's no longer a RahXephon-shaped 'fix everything' button.

Preferably they just skip that retard entirely.
>>
>>15399245
That's literally the plot of Alpha 3, though. Combine that with W, return of the Shura, probably that manga thing where Ganlong ate Keisar Ephes, and the Ancient Giants/Crossgate stuff that probably leads into the real final boss, and you've got plenty of meat for a grand finale.
>>
>>15399276
Considering the amount of obscure things included in OG, I doubt they'd skip anything short of Hudson Soft license clusterfuck.
>>
>>15399236
The last scene in Chitose's ending is literally her telling Nine how badly she wants a dick.
>>
>>15399277
You got a point. Can Ru Cobol and Kali Yuga fit into this? At least the former can be a fake final boss.
>>
Have they ever managed to come up with a patch that fixes SWR D's buggy armor system?

Would've been one of my favorite games if it wasn't for that detail...
>>
>>15399285
That's just because she hasn't realized that she doesn't need a dick when she's got a perfectly good Nine.
>>
>>15399287
Ru Cobol maybe, but Kali Yuga is basically tailor-made for putting together with Z1. You deal with The Edel and do the dimensional stabilization to fix the Black History timeloop, Kali Yuga pops out because the timeloop was the only thing keeping her from showing up.
>>
>>15399300
But Nine prefers dick, too.
>>
>>15399294
Its not actually a bug, just retarded weapon vs armor values.

That being said, the nuruge patch (should be listed in the pastebins) does alter them to be less retarded. Might make some tsume suparobo missions unwinnable, though.
>>
>>15399305
Well futa exist
>>
>>15399305
The obvious solution is to dick each other
>>
>>15399300
I want del/u/sional fags to leave.
>>
>>15399294
There's no such thing as an Armor bug in D. I've tested it myself. What you're looking at is enemies having huge weapon power and supers having crappy Armor compared to what they normally have. You're used to supers being unkillable gods and D's basically the only game that's balanced so they're not.

If you want to tank, crank the unit's Armor to maximum and also dump as many bonus points in Defense as you can. They're multiplicative, just like in every other game, it's just that normally you only have to raise the Armor and you can ignore Defense.
>>
>>15399317
And I want d/y/kes to stop talking about penises every second of the day but we can't always get what we want.
>>
>>15399331
>men and women interacting normally is ga/y/ now
>>>/u/
>>
File: ree.png (485KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
ree.png
485KB, 720x540px
>>15399334
>Men and women interacting
>>>/d/
>>
>>15399347
This is a blue board, you freak.
>>
>>15399347
Good god, that's fucking sick, man.
>>
Yeah, og has to end soon. Once alpha is over there will be little in the way of continuity between games and they will feel even more disjointed than they are, as those games that didn't involve classic or alpha like gaiden or MD felt like stand alone titles rather than part of a greater narrative.
>>
>all these people thinking OG is going to end before the franchise does
>or think it's going to be reset
>>
>>15399347
Well, there goes my promotion.
>>
File: Gran_Nex.jpg (55KB, 647x285px) Image search: [Google]
Gran_Nex.jpg
55KB, 647x285px
>>15399223
Wrong
Left: Chitose
Right: Soji
>>
File: Chitose's Upgrade.jpg (194KB, 800x1141px) Image search: [Google]
Chitose's Upgrade.jpg
194KB, 800x1141px
>>
File: Soji's Upgrade.jpg (142KB, 800x886px) Image search: [Google]
Soji's Upgrade.jpg
142KB, 800x886px
>>
>>15399497
>>15399502
linebarrels mech designer is a one trick poney
>>
>>15399512

Good, his designs are pretty cool.
>>
All of you people saying "this is one person's upgrade and this is the other person's upgrade" are missing the real question that needs answered. And that question is: Which Sonic game was this supposed to be in?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXLUB0yneYo&index=21
>>
>>15399523
>Sonic
I always knew matt was a degenerate furry.
>>
File: Pump Action Machine Gun.jpg (29KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pump Action Machine Gun.jpg
29KB, 1280x720px
>>15399523
>Matte Black Bullet

You already know the answer to that.
>>
>>15399497
>>15399502
How do you get filenames that backwards?
>>
>>15399523
That makes me think, any /m/en looking forward to Mania or Forces?
>>
Sonic battle. Full power Emerl's theme
>>
>>15399549
Still on the fence on Forces, but Mania seems lit enough (despite Zone recycling). I sure am glad they gave the Egg-Robos a bigger role.
>>
>>15399538
Those filenames are correct. You need glasses.
>>
>>15399523
I don't know what the fuck happened with this game's OST that one OC got one of the best character themes in over a decade of SRW OGs and the other got a song that's flat-out garbage until the chorus kicks in.
>>
>>15399512
As true as that is, it's preferable to most other OG designers.
>>
>>15399569
Yeah, Chitose did get the better themes.
>>
Remember when Bullet was gay for Masaki
>>
>>15399581
I really don't get this shitpost.
>>
>>15399566
I think the added graphical touches to what I've seen of the repeat zones is nice. Underground areas for Green Hill and junk piles and such for Flying Battery.

Forces has a nice theme, I've not seen much of what it offers in levels yet though.
>>
>No Joint Dragon Fire
>No Final Dynamic Special or at least a fucking Double Burning Fire
>No Legend
>No Aurora
>No Wunder
>No Salako and Ange combo
>No Ability Unlock for Jill
>No Cutie Honey
>No other playable Crossbone units outside 2 with recycled animations and an underwhelming MP F91
>No MSVs
Alright so maybe those was a bit too high of a bar for Lazybamco since they'll put a "tax" on the budget and we should be realistic and happy with what we got right? Now then:

>No secret X-2 even without Zabine
>No MAP for Salako
How the fuck is this allowed? One only requires a fucking mirror and one uses the same goddamn animation. That can't be even called lazy, that's a whole new level of stupidity.
How the hell is V considered not shit again?
>>
Finally played through V, and while I did like it more than Z3, I was still annoyed by a few things:

-They included Crossbone, Skull Heart, and Steel Seven but not only do they barely give us anything in terms of plot (literally just the Amakusa stage, and that's the third stage in the game), they also leave out a ton of units and one missing attacks. Sure, we get Dogatie and Zabine but they serve no purpose in the game, they just tag along with Goer.

-The Mycenae are all around weaker now, the only one remotely dangerous was the Emperor of Darkness, but he doesn't bring back enough Mycenae for it to be worthwhile.

-Tons of grunts have a single attack for some reason. I know they're grunts but Zaku III's could se a beam saber, or the skirt guns, or the mouth gun, etc...

-Those character specific locked weapons.

-Akira being a unit that never joins. She's not even in the Cosmo Falcon attack, so what gives?
>>
>>15399588
/u/fags are desperate to push the female lead no matter how garbage she is, despite how there isn't even really implied lesbianism.

It's pretty bad when the 'male lead with female subpilot' thing that everyone was claiming to be sick of by now is still far and away the more interesting option.
>>
>>15399612
>No Ability Unlock for Jill
Raziya doesn't have one in the first place.
>>
>>15399612

Cause it's still less lazy and more effort than Z3.
>>
What should I get for my 3rd level TacP customization
>>
Souji is for the Madivia Degg
>>
>>15399620
We get it, you hate women.
>>
>>15399637
Nothing, those last options make the game way too easy, and it's already easy enough.
>>
>>15399643

But anon, big part of the fun of srw is breaking the game as much as possible
>>
>>15399612
>How the hell is V considered not shit again?

Muh English
>>
>>15399637
Repair Boost / TAC Point Bonus / Critical Boost or Force Burst / Excessive Force is the best first run set. Whether you pick Critical Boost or Force Burst is up to you: Critical is better if you consistently have enough ExC at the end of a map to use Smash Hit on the bosses, but Force Burst is better if you like to have one unit solo most of the map with Multi Action and the Prana Converter.
>>
>>15399623
>Raziya doesn't have one in the first place
So it's their job to bullshit out one for her. Isn't it what this series is known for? I can say the same for Emperor G since it's not even in the source material.
Bonta-kun already has a full moveset and they added a fifth one for no reason, so why leave Jill with 2 copy-pasted attacks?
>>
>>15399650
Cool, looks like I"m on the right track then
>>
>>15399549
Eh, on Force. I just hope it's good, even if I don't play it.
MANIA? YOU BET YOUR FUCKING ASS I AM
>>
>>15399612
>underwhelming MP F91

And it's still one of the stronger non newtype exclusive mobile suits and it's mainly ranged.
>>
>>15399652
>Why leave Jill with two copy pasted attacks
Because they couldn't even be assed to make Vilkiss/Theodora/Cleopatra's alternate forms permanent like they were supposed to be at the end of CA.
>>
>>15399652

Aside from their bullshit having limits, Jill isn't supposed to get the super modes. That was literally the whole point of her, she wasn't able to tap into her potential like Ange Salia and Hilda could because she too held back by her lost pre Norma life that she never truely got over along with Embryo's assault of her.

And she canonically cannot use the yellow mode anyway because she doesn't know El Ragna so she'd be stealing Salia or Hilda's thunder.
>>
>>15399612

>>How the hell is V considered not shit again?

Because Z3 was the entry before it.
>>
>>15399648

This. Being able to actually read every line without having to just go off of general story summaries pretty much massively increases the enjoyment factor.
>>
>>15399685
And, you know, it wasn't the massive pit fall that was Z3.
>>
>>15399685
Now to just hope this isn't just a one-off fluke for the series and they might be able to continue translating (decently at that) future entries for a little while.
>>
>>15399676
Banpresto could have made up Freeze Bullet attacks for the 3 Ragna Mails since its just reused animations and they probably have the ability to do so in canon anyway.
>>
Also what units in SRW V are good
>>
>>15399702
If its a main character/main character's rival or the non mc ace, then its good.
>>
>>15399706
How about ships
>>
>>15399702
OG, Yamato, Mazins, Getter, and Might Gaine
>>
>>15399676
It doesn't even have to be a new "Super Mode", it can just be a "fire everything" attack with good EN cost and decent power so it'll be at least someway different to the other Vilkiss clones
But no the budget doesn't allow that much creativity so let's make another "fire everything" attack for Bonta-kun while it already had one.

>>15399632
>implying V is not just a excuse for them to reuse all those assets and adding things that should have been in a finale of a 5-game triology
>>
>>15399702
Yamato, Vilkiss and Might Gaine are the top tier units: you get them early and they kick the shit out of everything. Mazin Emperor G is pretty great. Mazinger ZERO and Eva-01 Psuedo-Evol are excellent if you can pump their morale up high enough to use them quickly. Pretty much anyone else who's a main character is fine.
>>
>>15399715
Vilkiss is stupidly strong for what is supposed to be a character piloting a robot for the first time. Sure she's an MC, but still.

I find myself unable to get excited about Might Gaine, despite all the raving about it was a unit
>>
>>15399715
Also, Vivian is the Shuttle of this game: Ace her and she'll hand out a free Likitee Doll after each stage, which sells for 75 TacP. Maito gives 100 with his Ace bonus, but 75's nothing to sneeze at.
>>
>>15399721
Personally I can't get enough of Might Gaine. I end up killing damn near every boss with Dourinken for that Dynamic Kill.
>>
>>15399721

It's like that in series too. With the justification being Ange was an ace at a sport that used a similar control set up, and Vilkiss is just much more powerful because it's secretly a Ragna Mail.

Although Ange does become insanely badass unusually fast.
>>
>>15399731
SRW V's actually getting me interested in Cross Ange, especially with how ridiculous and contrived the setting is
>>
>>15399709
One of the things that IS wrong about Jill is she is very certainly missing one of her two guns.

>>15399731
They do bring up in show that she's just straight up a natural at piloting, and there's some hinting that there might be something to that, but I forget if they ever outright state what.
>>
>>15399741
She was extremely good at a sport, which apparently used some weird machines that apparently work as well as piloting Paramails.

I think even the game pointed it out.
>>
>>15399725
Vivian should have gotten an attack where she summons dragons after you get Sala and friends.
>>
>>15399652
If Jill can use the super mode, the plot will not happen.
>>
>>15399741

They vaguely imply that Norma are just genetically inclined to be violent so all of them become great pilots and soldiers, because the whole point of the norma gene was it being genetics trying to make people that Embryo couldn't control to rise against him.

But then it's also just said that Ange is a prodigy at everything. She complains in episode one that everything comes easy to her so she's hoping that poltics in a challenge, becomes a perfect Arzenal solider in a fraction of the usual training time, is able to master sports she's never heard of to tie Salamndine and pretty much does to Salia and the other two random Embryo defectors what Kira did to Sai. She also beats up Jill despite her being a decade older and experienced and having a robo arm.

The only ones that keep up with her are Salamandine and Hilda.
>>
Unrelated question: What do people think about Nadesico: Prince of Darkness? Based on casual wiki-ing, it sounds like a complete tonal shift from the original series
>>
Also, Jill should have had an attack where she gets up next to the enemy and shoots them with her gun like Ange does, but unlike Ange, she uses her inbuilt arm cannon freeze bullet.
>>
>>15399764

Its supposed to be the first part of a trilogy or somesuch. complete tonal shift, mechs look good but even the action is Brain Powerd levels at times. worth a watch if you watched the series but I cant really recommend it.
>>
>>15399764
Full disclosure: I can't stand Nadesico in the first place. Everyone in it grates on my nerves instead of being funny like they're supposed to be, and I think the plot is pretty mean-spirited. I don't like it.

If you actually LIKE Nadesico, which again I don't, I gather you'll find Prince of Darkness pretty lame. It plays things a lot more straight and either takes characters away or completely changes everything about them to such an extent that they're hardly the same person anymore. If you liked Nadesico and what you wanted was more Nadesico, it's probably not going to satisfy you.

That said: I was pleasantly surprised with Prince of Darkness in this game. It eases up so much on all the things I hate about Nadesico, and the couple of times it's supposed to be funny, like with Ruri taking the piss out of Julio, it actually succeeds. Hell, the bit where they try to do a Naze Nani Nadesico but find they just can't do it anymore is way more hysterical than if they'd actually done it properly. I don't know if you'd consider that praise, but as someone who hates Nadesico, V was the most tolerable experience I've ever had with it.
>>
>>15399226
What would be the story ?. The crossover cast are pissed because their home universes are destroyed/reincarnated in order to create the OGverse ?
>tfw the true villian of OG is OGverse itself
>>
>>15399834
So everyone is Bael 2.0 the boogaloo
>>
>>15399764
I've always heard people shitting on it for going grimderp for a quite a while before getting into Nadesico, but when I finally watched the movie, I felt that its content wasn't as bad as I was expecting. The TV series always had a foot planted in both comedy and tragedy at the same time, shifting its weight wildly as it pleased, and I don't think the movie strays too far from that. The real problem is the movie was meant to be the start of a trilogy that never happened, and so the finale of the entire series just starts a lot of shit that doesn't get a chance to go anywhere. It's an entire movie of buildup where nothing really happens.
>>
File: this guy, seriously.png (444KB, 501x375px) Image search: [Google]
this guy, seriously.png
444KB, 501x375px
>>15399764
Ok, so, PoD. I'm not as down on it as I was in my initial watching, which means instead of me thinking "IT'S COMPLETE GARBAGE" it's just "it's pretty shitty yeah." Mostly because I pinpointed what's so wrong about it.

Nadesico was always a show where really dumb silly things happen in concert with really dumb dramatic things. It mixes the dark tone with the comedic tone, which fits a little because it's a goddamn parody. That's why you could have most of the show going on about how it's not like anime, it's real life, people die for no reason in real life and don't come back... and then, in the finale, two people basically just come back from the dead and one of them had been in plain sight all along! On top of that it had pretty good action scenes, so even when you were watching something like the computer episode there was something there (except the memory mahjong episode, that one was just boring.). It's a show people have a lot of opinions on because it's all about how good you think the mix was pulled off.

But PoD? It doesn't. The attempt at hitting the tone right is there, but it goes too hard on the dark shit too early, and so even though there's the whole JOVIAN NINJA MARTIAL ARTS scene and the... well, everything about Akatsuki, it just doesn't go back far enough to hit the tone right. On top of that, most of the action scenes are really, really lame despite having a fucking movie budget (the final battle is literally a giant cop out - the Nadesico gets to Mars and instantly shuts down the enemy fleet, the battle on Earth is 99.9% offscreen and handled in a minute or two, most of the personal fighting on Mars happens barely onscreen, the last fight between Hokuten and Akito is hilariously brief) and almost all of the old characters are either barely present, have little to do with themselves from the show, or both, and the only character to really benefit from that is Akatsuki, who suddenly went from being a massive shit to the best.
>>
>>15399912
On top of that, the Nadesico movie is supposed to be the first part of a trilogy, so it clearly is missing things and setting things up, but it goes so far as to not be very compelling on its own - after seeing PoD, I wouldn't want to see another Nadesico movie.

(Oh, and on the darkness - it is rather cruel to some of its characters. Akito, for instance, was a chef who wanted to live a totally normal life. Instead he got horribly tortured, had his senses totally messed with, and now has no sense of taste, ruining any potential chef career! Yurika just wanted to live with Akito, instead she goes goddamn comatose and gets hooked up to a machine that feeds her visions of her life with Akito so as to force her to run a supercomputer! Compared to "Gai was an idiot and ended up dying because he did something dumb" and "Jovian is all about honor and dies because he doesn't realize that other people aren't", that's just pointlessly brutal.)

(Also Inez comes back from the dead.)

(Fucking again.)
>>
>>15399751
I was actually expecting Rosalie to get a new attack since she taught those three new recruits in the show.
>>
>>15399767
Personally, I'd prefer the part where she shoots at everything.
>>
>>15399834
>We get a choice to play as the OGverse side or the crossover cast side
Who'd you choose ?
>>
>>15399906
>>15399934
>>15399775
Did the movie bombed so they couldn't make the next one or something different happened?
>>
>>15399934
Don't forget that Ruri's main trait was downplayed in the movie that she almost became a different person because she's now the protagonist.
>>
>>15399764
Hard to say, for me its just dissapointment knowing this isn't the full picture because they were difinitely setting something up. This is coming off someone who went into the tv series>blank of 3 years>PoD. So the transition of tv series> PoD wasn't as jarring compared for others and PoD made canon and continued on the random things from the different routes in Blank of 3 years like Megumi and the Houmei girls going idol, Ruri becoming captain, etc. But the whole Akito thing in PoD is super dark compared to the last point you see him which was living with Yurika and Ruri running a ramen stand. And who knows by the 3rd PoD movie he could have got everything back but nobody will ever know.
>>
File: 1420453097573.jpg (524KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1420453097573.jpg
524KB, 1280x720px
>>15399751
>Vivian should have gotten an attack where she turns into dragons
Fixed that
>>
>>15399965
There is a sequel Dreamcast game called The Mission.

Who knows what the fuck that is about. I mean it confused everyone when they found out PoD was not a sequel to the TV show but of a Saturn VN which was the actual sequel, and only if you played a certain part.

It gets super fucky.
>>
When will we get to save Takuma I want a Behemoth
>>
Is there any way to buy V dlc without just ordering SGD PSN cards off playasia?

I can't login to my US PayPal account for whatever reason.
>>
>>15399702
Xi Gundam I think is a pretty strong and fun unit to use and Hathaway's actually a pretty good pilot this time round.
I keep using it's strongest melee attack because I liked seeing it using a combination of it's speed, rifle, funnel missiles and saber.
>>
>>15399641
No that is Ghuli's
At least its tad faster than Blamarg
>>
>It would take years to see Ghuli vs Masaki/Ibis
>>
>>15399534
I unironically enjoyed Shadow the Hedgehog.

>>15399549
Forces looks like garbage.
Mania looks pretty cool and neat though.
>>
>>15399934
>Gai was an idiot and ended up dying because he did something dumb
So Mattman doesn't just talk about games he never played, he does the same for shows he never watched.
>>
>>15399965
The movie did fine, but the production companies had a falling-out over other shit and didn't get back to working with each other until 2010 or something.

>>15400036
retard
>>
>>15400406
He saw a bunch of people who were clearly discontented with the Nadesico (some of whom made their discontent obvious in the first few episodes onscreen in front of his face) escaping into a shuttle, and immediately attempted to get their attention instead of, I don't know, fucking raising an alarm or something. And then they shot him.
>>
>>15399728
Taose FIRE hibikasero THUNDER
>>
Did Winkysoft actually tried to make SRW more strategic as possible?
>>
>>15400494
Not really, maybe for Masoukishin but otherwise their games are mostly power-level simulators.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2WhTNuMqwo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Somj6ZirN2Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IUS312IGUo

Gardim is literally an afterthought, only Madivia Degg got any decent animation
>>
>>15400498
Gardim's units are like fucking bricks.
>>
>>15400498
>not even their own themes
even Z3 did a better job
>>
>>15400499
ikr
even Blamargs red horn kinda resembles the original brick
>>
>>15399985
Her dragon appendages got cut off, didn't they? That might cause a problem.
>>
>>15399709
Yet Daitarn barely has any more content than last time. How hard can it be to make Meganoids in HD?
>>
does Granvang still run on ranged stat?
>>
>>15400600
GranVang doesn't even have any melee attacks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRoBYbMyjhk
>>
>>15399211
Can't really blame Masaki for following the wind.
>>
>>15400600
Yes. All of its attacks run of the ranged stat.
>>
File: 1491268970165.jpg (4MB, 1788x2441px) Image search: [Google]
1491268970165.jpg
4MB, 1788x2441px
>>
>>15400615
How the hell does VangRay have more armor at 15 bars than fucking GranVang? That ain't right I tell you, it ain't right.
>>
>>15400619
That's VangRay II, an upgraded end game unit

It shouldn't have more armor than VangNex, but who knows what is Nine doing
>>
>>15400615
Yup, GranVang is best choice.
>>
>>15400628
Holy shit I'm so tired I didn't even see the II at the end of it. Still a bit messed up in my opinion but it makes a bit more sense now.
>>
>>15400631
That's not VangNex.
>>
File: 1491169261981.jpg (16KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1491169261981.jpg
16KB, 267x200px
>>15399347
>yfw /d/ stood for /d/eculture all along
>>
Do you have the full PB scanned Jegan? Care to give us a link?
>>
>>15400643
Not him, but I really want someone to translate all the TacP point requirements per stage, since they add extra dialogue in the factory.
>>
Whoever decided to CapitaLize RanDom LetTers in the english names of the V originals should be shot. It's nearly as insufferable as when people do that with the Chokijin.
>>
>>15400600
They're literally the same robot with different aesthethic.
>>
>>15399616
>Tons of grunts have a single attack for some reason. I know they're grunts but Zaku III's could se a beam saber, or the skirt guns, or the mouth gun, etc...
They started doing this for enemy units in Z3 and it's just gotten worse. At least it's easier to see what units can and can't be recruited by how many of their weapons got cut.
>>
>>15400675
>They started doing this for enemy units in Z3

Z3 was in no way the first game to do that.
>>
>>15400685
Why do you chime in like this without any examples just to make it seem like you're an expert without actually bringing anything to the conversation
>>
>>15400699
I remember a lot of things from Impact that got stuck with one or two attacks (a few bosses that got one attack but then also had a MAP version of the attack as well... not sure what you'd count that as, 1.5 attacks?). Somewhat less of them in MX but it was there on a few things like Dendoh minibosses.
>>
>>15400704
Were these units that are known to have several other weapons that simply weren't used in the game or were these units that only have these weapons available to begin with
>>
>>15400704
It wasn't even limited to the enemy side, either. I'm still mad about what MX did to Ogre Phoenix Aile.
>>
>>15400722
Dendoh's alternate forms in MX are pure shit overall. Thank god Full Armor can be unlocked permanently.
>>
>>15400722
>I'm still mad about what MX did to Ogre Phoenix Aile.

I was really trying to forget that was a thing.
>>
Just got the Black Knights in Hakai-Hen. Why do none of them have Colors?
>>
>In Souji's route, he's fine with letting Chitose stay in the AD dimension so she can be happy.
>In Chitose's she's pissed Souji would want to stay there.

I can tell I'm not going to like her.

Unrelated to that, I really like Banpresto made sure to disable the friendly fire caution with Embryo. He maps his own allies without giving a fuck.
>>
>>15400748
You get it a few stages later.
>>
>>15400748
Suzaku has it.
>>
File: Meioh.png (190KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Meioh.png
190KB, 854x480px
HD WHEN?
>>
File: FailMetalPanic.png (572KB, 1000x950px) Image search: [Google]
FailMetalPanic.png
572KB, 1000x950px
>>
>>15400805
Why won't the mouth knife appear in the new games?
>>
>>15400805
What's is it suppose to be
>>
>>15400830
"Coming this fall" got changed to "TBA"
>>
>>15400833
FUCK
>>
>>15400805
>>15400833

HAHAHAHHA
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-05-21-38-46.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-05-21-38-46.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
NASUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>15400833
For fucks sake, I'm starting to think this is never coming out.
>>
>>15400842
fuck off TE
>>
File: 2crazy.jpg (51KB, 531x384px) Image search: [Google]
2crazy.jpg
51KB, 531x384px
>>15400842
>2017
>Still caring about Nasushit mobage
>>
SRW 3DS FINAL GAME WHEN?
SRW SWITCH WHEN?
OG WHEN?
>>
File: 1491114535057.png (255KB, 452x598px) Image search: [Google]
1491114535057.png
255KB, 452x598px
>>15400903
>>15400915
>>15400842
>>
File: 1491403309099.jpg (211KB, 720x1094px) Image search: [Google]
1491403309099.jpg
211KB, 720x1094px
>>15400903
hijikata robo armageddon
>>
File: nadesico mission.jpg (46KB, 367x312px) Image search: [Google]
nadesico mission.jpg
46KB, 367x312px
>>15400036
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hslEQqY1Rrw

Remember that crazy chick of the beach episode?

Well, turns out her family (just as crazy as she is) owns a corporation in league with the Martian Sucessors.

She was voiced by Yuko Mizutani.
>>
File: subspace damage.png (148KB, 420x338px) Image search: [Google]
subspace damage.png
148KB, 420x338px
Hey, I'm replaying SRW Z1, and I'm trying to avoid breaking the game too much, and mainly get by on PP upgrades.

What's a good limit for how much I should upgrade each unit? 3? Iwent to five on Pacific Ocean 18, but I'm thinking of resetting, and putting it back to three, because it's got a little too non-threatening. I went from Stella being able to destroy Impulse in one hit at 52% hit rates, and now Buran and his Asshimar is drawing 0%s on everyone except the ships.

Or do you think I'm obessing over nothing, because since I've played the game already, there's not much actual challenge to be had?
>>
>>15400930
They flat out say that Crimson Group is about the closest thing Nergal has to serious competition in her debut episode.
>>
>>15400931
Is the game that easy to break? How do you get enough money? I'm at the first route split with only around 300k counting what I've already spent.
>>
>>15400931
Since 5 years ago I stopped upgrading my units at all. I just give everyone Prevail L9 and call it a day.
>>
>>15400931
>because it's got a little too non-threatening
That's the point of NG+. Hell, for me, that's the whole point of SRW, asking myself "How much work do I have to put into each unit so they never miss and always dodge?"

>>15400949
>How do you get enough money?
1) Replay stages.
2) Seven Swell + Bless.
>>
>>15400955
>Replay stages.
You can replay stages? Do you have to "lose" to do that or can you select them somewhere?
>>
>>15400931
Why not just play on Ex-Hard at that point?
>>
>>15400101
Anyone
>>
>>15400958
Because I don't mind not spending money, but I do want my PP upgrades, which is what keeps me out of Ex-Hard.
Eh, I guess I'll restart.
>>
File: 1491405792915.png (1MB, 1277x705px) Image search: [Google]
1491405792915.png
1MB, 1277x705px
>>15400925
>>15400903
thrudgelmir cutin
>>
File: Berserker.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Berserker.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>15400984
I like Hercules version more. He also has young Sanger as his rival
>>
>>15400996
The male BMW OG felt more like Kyosuke with a Zankantou than Sanger
>>
Matte Black Bullet is actually terrible and a major downgrade from The Returner.
>>
File: 1490994297541.jpg (3MB, 3128x2456px) Image search: [Google]
1490994297541.jpg
3MB, 3128x2456px
>>15400652
Yeah, same here, most of them are easy enough to understand, but there's a few outliers I can't quite translate myself. Plenty more than what Akurasu has at the moment.
>>
>>15401002
Nah, Takumi is too talkative to be both Sanger and Kyosuke. He's probably one of my favourite OG character in term of personality
>>
Both are inferior to Oath by Starlight & She Walks Ever Onward
>>
Given the discussion on OG, what should be done after using Alpha 3's plot if Z's, K's, W's, UX, BX, and OE's plots is to have a timeskip. Simply put, after the wrap up with the Balmarians, most of the Steel Dragons retire, and when OG ZEUTH Dimension is created, a new unit is organized.
>>
>>15401023
This, The Returner feels like it should be an upgrade theme.
>>
>>15401031
This.
>>
File: srwv.png (141KB, 270x480px) Image search: [Google]
srwv.png
141KB, 270x480px
>>
>>15399285
That's when Nine finally gets a hint that she needs to craft herself a penis.
>>
File: getter rays.jpg (165KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
getter rays.jpg
165KB, 1200x675px
>>
>>15401051
haha epic reference
>>
>>15401055
Jojo?
>>
File: 600px-Drifters_OP_4.jpg (73KB, 600x341px) Image search: [Google]
600px-Drifters_OP_4.jpg
73KB, 600x341px
>>15401051
Getter Butch Cassidy is superior
>>
>>15401042
How fucking pathetic do you have to be to feel "cucked" by a fucking drawing?
>>
>>15401023
Matte Black Bullet doesn't fit Vang Nex which stood still most of the time.

They should have let this guy animate Vang Nex.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl2UdxW9Y8k
>>
>>15401042
Bus I thought Chitose was the worst of the two?
>>
File: 1491146149713.jpg (69KB, 794x640px) Image search: [Google]
1491146149713.jpg
69KB, 794x640px
>>15401129
>>
>>15400413
How am I a retard?

>>15400930
I should actually try that out some day.
>>
>>15401129
If we go in game, then Souji is the worst
>>
>>15399961

Crossover easily. Most shows, mecha and characters are genuinely cool while ogverse mostly have one note shitters with a few exceptions.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK3RadgEGwg

OG WHEN?
>>
>>15400751
>In Chitose's she's pissed Souji would want to stay there.
Because he would be running away from his priblems and abandoning their world and friends.
>>
>>15400751
>Unrelated to that, I really like Banpresto made sure to disable the friendly fire caution with Embryo. He maps his own allies without giving a fuck.

That's Embryo. He does just randomly decide to sacrifice all his pilots for no real reason.
>>
http://www.ppsspp.org/

>March 31, 2017: PPSSPP 1.4 has arrived!

Can PPSSPP play all SRW PSP games without much issues?
>>
>>15401185
Wild West OG to match Odyssea's Jidaigeki when
>>
>>15401286
I've played A Portable, MX Portable, both Z2 and even OE for like 2 missions without any issues on a shitty laptop, so yes, they run fine.
>>
>>15401221
Chitose was doing the same thing but Souji just lets her be.
>>
キラッ
>>
File: KIRAKIRA.png (256KB, 656x518px) Image search: [Google]
KIRAKIRA.png
256KB, 656x518px
>>15401419
>>
>>15401452

Kiraken a cute. CUTE
>>
>>15401575
I still can't believe he's dead
>>
>>15401070
i agree
>>
>>15399939
Or, you know, use the fucking sword she's carrying for the entire game.
>>
>>15401051
>getter

Isn't that art by the Shin Mazinger guy
>>
>>15400751
What are you on about? She's mad for like ten minutes then accepts his decision and wishes him well. Would you rather they be perfect copies of each other despite their different backstories and motivations?
>>
>playing Z2
>pick route
>screen pops up in moon with y/n selection
Is that anything important?
>>
>>15401687
I think that's asking if you want to unequip characters you don't have in that route.
>>
Is Impulse the worst unit in Z2?
>>
>>15401726
I mean, there's that one mission where crowe starts in a NPC mech.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7roP3DJPEE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEllSthbB2M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqztPFjXm2Q

What did they mean by this?
>>
File: 1411965354351.jpg (38KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
1411965354351.jpg
38KB, 225x350px
>>15401732
>Dissing on Axio
>>
>>15401764

I sure can't wait until Z gets in and Axio becomes the new Gespenst and we get a lot of Axio variations, some being stronger than older main character units even.
>>
>>15401756
You see, the Z OG story is so good that it deserved its own OG game to show off all these new and popular OG designs.
>>
About to start SRW V

So, who should I focus on getting killscores for secrets?
>>
>>15401786
Worked for Masou Kishin back in the classic era
>>
>order SRW V 4 weeks ago
>wait 2-4 weeks for restock
>nothing
>>
>>15401793
That's because it had a fantasy setting (loosely based on Dunbine), which was a hot topic back then. The Z stuff is less focused.
>>
>>15401791
Literally everyone. As many Aces as you can.
>>
>>15401756
Setsuko and Rand stick around for the Z sequels? I kinda just assumed they'd just give us new OGs each game
>>
>>15399211
Where is Cyphis?
Is she on the Perfectio or Kadum rape dungeon?
>>
Seems like the OG element is kinda stuck in a rut right now for Banpresto.
If you were trying to make a new OG character and storyline for the next mainstream SRw how would you do it?
>>
>>15401956

Since each sequel is in two parts, they always sit out of the first part then return in the second.

They aren't the leads anymore though, each Z has it's own OG protagonist, although unlike in Z, you don't get a choice anymore, there's only one lead and one robot per sequel.
>>
>>15399211
I always think that OG is the japanese equivalent of Marvel or DC franchise minus its popularity.
Ever growing casts of robos with ever growing casts of villain.
>>
>>15401977
Velt can become the new MC but I don't think they will throw away OG cast. Nips loved to eat the same shit for over 50 years.
>>
>>15399222
Hibiki's story itself is unfinished. There is still room for further growth where humanity can reach the end of shinka as mentioned by Hibiki where they can become a new order of being.
>>
>>15401977
I would take a page out of Kamen Rider Ryuki.
Have the OG stumble across a mech which turns out to be a series of mechs scattered all over by a mysterious creator (who may or may not be the final OG boss of the game). He/She finds themselves being forced to participate in a battle royale against the pilots of the other mechs with the creator promising a great reward for the winner.
The objective is to destroy the other mechs but they can also 'score points' by destroying units from other series in the roster and accumulating enough points makes their mech stronger and unlock new weapons.
The OG protag only wants to fight to help his/her friends and later his/her SRW colleagues and to find out the true purpose of the battle royale.
The rival is someone who greatly enjoys the battle and over time accumulated many points by destroying a few of the other OG mechs and also killing units from other series. One of his ways to appear is to 'kill steal' a unit when they least expect it.
IE ( if Unicorn is in the game and Banagher and Riddhe manages to calm Loni, the OG rival suddenly shows up and kills her, gaining 'points')
(If IBO makes it debut, once Gaelio does his stuff and thinks it's over, OG suddenly pops in and kills him)
>>
What's the keys Dark Brain looking for?
>>
>>15402027
The ones for his car goddamnit.
>>
>>15401297
Because she CARES about her world and her friends. Soji just wants to run away from it.
>>
>>15402034
he just wants the world burn
no gf
>>
>That's why I'm still fairly insistent that Alpha 3 is going to be the end of the current OG saga and we'll start fresh. There's still enough room for one more game, but after that I don't think there's anything left that could be a feasible challenge to the Steel Dragons as they are now.
Is /m/ full of stupid underager?
They are worse than valvrager.
We still haven't find the creator of Giants and Cross Gate.
We still have to deal with RA GEAS spirit supply.
We still have to deal with Battle Dodge King Robo stuff.
We still have to deal Einstsuke on SM world.
We still have to deal with the rest of W,K,L,Scramble Commander 1&2, Neo,UX,BX.
There are still a lot of ground to cover.
>>
Anyone on /m/ going to buy SRWV cardass?
>>
>>15402044
They meant that the Steel Dragons really have no adversity that can lose a threat.
>>
>>15402064
They would if they had villains start cooperating.
>>
>>15402027
Ever locked yourself out of your house without keys?

He forgot to leave one under the rug, and it's a cold winter so his windows are locked too.
>>
>>15402064

And they never will because then you'd get a game over.
>>
>>15402044
All of that can be covered in one game.
>>
>>15402044
>We still haven't find the creator of Giants and Cross Gate.

Final boss.

>We still have to deal with RA GEAS spirit supply.

Kaguya Nanbu has a giant tree that shits out spirit energy.

>We still have to deal with Battle Dodge King Robo stuff.

We don't have to right now. Could save it for the next run when they want to fill out the roster with older titles.

>We still have to deal Einstsuke on SM world.
Dealt with in The Inspector, which isn't canon but showed that the Steel Dragons could beat him if he ever showed up. If they really want him to appear in the games, they already set up that the Einst are connected to the Ancient Giants.

>We still have to deal with the rest of W,K,L,Scramble Commander 1&2, Neo,UX,BX.

Not right now we don't. I'm 99% sure we'll deal with W and 50-50 on K, but L, Neo, UX and BX are all much more compatible with a Z-based story than an Alpha-based one. Don't know much about Scramble Commander, so I can't argue there.

We don't have to drag Ryusei, Kyosuke, Sanger and co. along with us forever. They should have one last ride and then they deserve to get some rest.
>>
File: I201703SRWVM_005.jpg (382KB, 800x1141px) Image search: [Google]
I201703SRWVM_005.jpg
382KB, 800x1141px
http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/360939/
>>
File: I201703SRWVM_006.jpg (339KB, 800x1141px) Image search: [Google]
I201703SRWVM_006.jpg
339KB, 800x1141px
>>
File: I201703SRWVM_007.jpg (411KB, 800x1179px) Image search: [Google]
I201703SRWVM_007.jpg
411KB, 800x1179px
>>
File: I201703SRWVM_008.jpg (292KB, 800x1145px) Image search: [Google]
I201703SRWVM_008.jpg
292KB, 800x1145px
>>
File: I201703SRWVM_001.jpg (265KB, 800x886px) Image search: [Google]
I201703SRWVM_001.jpg
265KB, 800x886px
>>
File: I201703SRWVM_002.jpg (257KB, 800x964px) Image search: [Google]
I201703SRWVM_002.jpg
257KB, 800x964px
>>
File: I201703SRWVM_003.jpg (116KB, 800x585px) Image search: [Google]
I201703SRWVM_003.jpg
116KB, 800x585px
>>
>>15402044

They can pretty much finish all of that in half a game. It's not like normal SRW where they juggle between like 9 plots at the same time
>>
File: I201703SRWVM_004.jpg (390KB, 800x1145px) Image search: [Google]
I201703SRWVM_004.jpg
390KB, 800x1145px
>>
File: I201703SRWVM_009.jpg (114KB, 800x558px) Image search: [Google]
I201703SRWVM_009.jpg
114KB, 800x558px
>>
>>15401070
>Matte Black Bullet doesn't fit Vang Nex which stood still most of the time.
That's why you use GranVang for Souji, duh.
>>
>>15402044
sup ESL-kun
>>
I just finished IBO and I need a good game with giant robots.

My only contact with the SRT franchise is Project X Zone. There is any game do you guys recommend me to start with?

How good is "MS Saga - A New Dawn"?
>>
https://www.suparobo.jp/srw_lineup/srw_w/character/original_mechanic.html

SOON
>>
>>15402134

Up until now, the only choices you had for a beginner's game were pretty meh (OG/OG2 GBA & J)

If you have the money I'd recommend starting with either V or OGMD. They both have official English translations (md's is kinda shitty but whatever) and they are infinitely more complex and generally more fun to play than the GBA titles.
>>
>>15402134
If your only experience is Project X Zone I'd recommend trying Super Robot Wars Origial Generation Endless Frontier for the DS. If you can't find it don't feel bad because it got a print run of jack shit, and if you can emulate it go ahead and try it. It plays similarly but with random battles and more emphasis on juggling than PxZ and actual turn-based battles with a party you can swap in and out on the fly. Also they bring the bants.
>>
File: or_chara_04.jpg (118KB, 480x451px) Image search: [Google]
or_chara_04.jpg
118KB, 480x451px
Watch out, if you see this suspicious person on Earth, time to run and hide your mechas, it is coming
>>
>>15402157
Is that one with the titty girl with a giant sword and KOS-MOS? I don't need to play the GBA OG games first?

>>15402147
I only have PS3/PSP/WiiU/3DS as consoles, but I will eventually buy a PS4. Thanks for the tip.
>>
>>15402188
No. It's pretty much its own thing, although you'll get some references to the main games you'll probably miss here and there.
>>
>>15402188
As >>15402202 said, it's pretty much stand-alone. There's some fanservice you'll miss, but you missed some fanservice in PxZ by not playing Namco Vs Capcom and it still held your interest enough to want more, right?
>>
>>15402122
Nah. You still use Vangnex for Soji.
Granvang belongs to Chitose.
>>
>>15402218
Uhun, Project X Zone was pretty fun, I only knew that the foxgirl and that dude was from Namco Vs Capcom because I watched the opening a lots of times.
>>
http://www.suparobo.jp/srw_lineup/srw_k/character/original_meca.html

They sure have some ugly mechas in Atreem & Bezaard
>>
>>15402255
>because I watched the opening a lots of times.
Can't blame you, sometimes I turned on my ps2 just to watch it, and I'm not even sure if I ever finished it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVNFSFqGmL4
>>
I just thought of something.
When was the last time an OG machine that you can use in the recent SRWs could make full use of the Blocking skill??
>>
>>15402248
>putting the used goods comfort duty girl into Nine's husbando bot
Nope.
>>
>>15402349
GranVang was made for Chitose same way VangNex was made for Soji. And I mean behind the scenes, not in game.
>>
>>15402382
>And I mean behind the scenes, not in game.
[citation needed]
>>
>>15402383
>Matt Black Bullet
VangNex is a black speedy aredymanic mech
>She Walk Ever Onward
GranVang literally walks forward
>>
>>15402395
>b-but the song titles
'Behind the scenes' doesn't mean 'shit I pulled out of my ass'.

Also see >>15401070
>>
>>15402395
GranVang spends most of its animations running or jumping around speedily, like a bullet.

VangNex spends most of its attacks sitting on its ass. Someone walking is a lot slower than a bullet and thus fits this mech a lot better.
>>
>>15402418
>GranVang spends most of its animations running or jumping around speedily, like a bullet.
It's actually pretty stationary and slow.
>VangNex spends most of its attacks sitting on its ass
Nope, VangNex is the one speeding around.
>>
>>15402420
Oh, so you're blind. That explains everything.
>>
>>15402290

I would rather ask how many originals can block at all.

Banpresto was never really into shields and the only one I can think about is Aqua's version of Garmraid blaze and only because the shield system in MX was pretty cool and unlike Hugo's version, she was pretty much invincible and had infinite shield uses so long the shield + barrier combo reduced damage to zero.
>>
>>15402423
Actually you are blind. VangNex has a constant feeling of motion and speed while GranVang mostly just stays in the same place to shoot.
>>
>>15402418
>GranVang spends most of its animations running or jumping
Oh, so you're blind. That explains everything.
>>
>>15402432
>>15402438
Nice samefagging.
>>
You've both got weapons grade autism. Quit filling the thread with this CHITOSE IS BETTER SOUJI IS BETTER crap already.
>>
You know, if both of you are finding reasons the upgrade could go to a different pilot, it may be that - and you may want to sit down, this could be a big shock - neither upgrade is specifically meant for a specific individual.
>>
>>15402465
You've got it too. Fuck off back to SRWG-W.
>>
Chitose gets to swap between both Vangs, Souji is locked in his Madivia Degg
>>
File: FUCK OFF MATT.gif (412KB, 710x536px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK OFF MATT.gif
412KB, 710x536px
>>15402465
>>
File: Scan_20170405 (2).jpg (2MB, 3299x2396px) Image search: [Google]
Scan_20170405 (2).jpg
2MB, 3299x2396px
>>
File: Scan_20170405 (3).jpg (2MB, 3251x2362px) Image search: [Google]
Scan_20170405 (3).jpg
2MB, 3251x2362px
>>15402532
>>
File: Scan_20170405 (4).jpg (3MB, 3318x2411px) Image search: [Google]
Scan_20170405 (4).jpg
3MB, 3318x2411px
>>15402540
>>
Just got SRW V, the VangRay is a pretty cool unit. I like how they describe it like it's a ranged Alt Eisen.
>>
File: Scan_20170405 (6).jpg (3MB, 3266x2373px) Image search: [Google]
Scan_20170405 (6).jpg
3MB, 3266x2373px
>>15402551
>>
File: Scan_20170405 (7).jpg (2MB, 3326x2416px) Image search: [Google]
Scan_20170405 (7).jpg
2MB, 3326x2416px
>>15402560
>>
>>15402532
Thanks Jegan!
>>
File: Scan_20170405 (8).jpg (2MB, 3292x2391px) Image search: [Google]
Scan_20170405 (8).jpg
2MB, 3292x2391px
>>15402566
>>
File: Scan_20170405 (9).jpg (2MB, 3326x2416px) Image search: [Google]
Scan_20170405 (9).jpg
2MB, 3326x2416px
>>15402577
>>
>>15402000
>tfw Hibiki becomes obsessed in evolving the human race and turns into a villain in future OG game
>>
File: Scan_20170405 (10).jpg (3MB, 3339x2425px) Image search: [Google]
Scan_20170405 (10).jpg
3MB, 3339x2425px
>>15402580
>>
File: Scan_20170405 (11).jpg (2MB, 3285x2386px) Image search: [Google]
Scan_20170405 (11).jpg
2MB, 3285x2386px
>>15402599
>>
>>15402596

Hibiki is now truely the Last Super Fighter Robot Wars Twin Tengoku Hen VZ4Gamma.
>>
File: Scan_20170405 (12).jpg (3MB, 3303x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Scan_20170405 (12).jpg
3MB, 3303x2400px
>>15402610
>>
File: Scan_20170405 (13).jpg (2MB, 3330x2419px) Image search: [Google]
Scan_20170405 (13).jpg
2MB, 3330x2419px
>>15402617
>>
>>15402614
lol

Anyway, is it me, or does W have the best animation for wing gundam units?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPL0XIiXwpg

W's Twin Buster Rifle looks damn good for a DS Super Robot Wars game
>>
File: Scan_20170405 (14).jpg (3MB, 3343x2428px) Image search: [Google]
Scan_20170405 (14).jpg
3MB, 3343x2428px
>>15402625
>>
File: Scan_20170405 (15).jpg (3MB, 3368x2446px) Image search: [Google]
Scan_20170405 (15).jpg
3MB, 3368x2446px
>>15402640
>>
Remember when the 00 Gundam was suppose to have the Zero system
>>
File: Scan_20170405 (16).jpg (2MB, 3284x2385px) Image search: [Google]
Scan_20170405 (16).jpg
2MB, 3284x2385px
>>15402656
>>
File: Scan_20170405 (17).jpg (2MB, 3339x2425px) Image search: [Google]
Scan_20170405 (17).jpg
2MB, 3339x2425px
>>15402669
>>
File: Scan_20170405 (18).jpg (3MB, 3318x2410px) Image search: [Google]
Scan_20170405 (18).jpg
3MB, 3318x2410px
>>15402674
End.
>>
File: Scan_20170405 (19).jpg (3MB, 3356x2437px) Image search: [Google]
Scan_20170405 (19).jpg
3MB, 3356x2437px
>>15402680
>>
File: Scan_20170405 (20).jpg (2MB, 3231x2347px) Image search: [Google]
Scan_20170405 (20).jpg
2MB, 3231x2347px
>>15402715
>>
File: Scan_20170405 (21).jpg (3MB, 3283x2385px) Image search: [Google]
Scan_20170405 (21).jpg
3MB, 3283x2385px
>>15402724
>>
File: Scan_20170405 (22).jpg (3MB, 3335x2422px) Image search: [Google]
Scan_20170405 (22).jpg
3MB, 3335x2422px
>>15402732
>>
File: Scan_20170405 (23).jpg (3MB, 3322x2413px) Image search: [Google]
Scan_20170405 (23).jpg
3MB, 3322x2413px
>>15402742
>>
File: Scan_20170405 (24).jpg (3MB, 3318x2410px) Image search: [Google]
Scan_20170405 (24).jpg
3MB, 3318x2410px
>>15402750
>>
File: Scan_20170405 (25).jpg (3MB, 3260x2368px) Image search: [Google]
Scan_20170405 (25).jpg
3MB, 3260x2368px
>>15402755
>>
File: Scan_20170405 (26).jpg (3MB, 3287x2388px) Image search: [Google]
Scan_20170405 (26).jpg
3MB, 3287x2388px
>>15402757
>>
File: Scan_20170405 (27).jpg (3MB, 3343x2428px) Image search: [Google]
Scan_20170405 (27).jpg
3MB, 3343x2428px
>>15402766
>>
File: Scan_20170405 (28).jpg (3MB, 3330x2419px) Image search: [Google]
Scan_20170405 (28).jpg
3MB, 3330x2419px
>>15402775
>>
File: Scan_20170405 (29).jpg (3MB, 3286x2388px) Image search: [Google]
Scan_20170405 (29).jpg
3MB, 3286x2388px
>>15402784
>>
File: Scan_20170405 (30).jpg (2MB, 3314x2406px) Image search: [Google]
Scan_20170405 (30).jpg
2MB, 3314x2406px
>>15402788
>>
File: Scan_20170405 (31).jpg (2MB, 3271x2377px) Image search: [Google]
Scan_20170405 (31).jpg
2MB, 3271x2377px
>>15402790
>>
>>15402755
What's the fucking point of Steel 7 in the roster when Full Cloth is still listed as being in Skull Heart?
>>
File: Scan_20170405 (32).jpg (3MB, 3335x2422px) Image search: [Google]
Scan_20170405 (32).jpg
3MB, 3335x2422px
>>15402794
>>
File: Scan_20170405 (33).jpg (3MB, 3304x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Scan_20170405 (33).jpg
3MB, 3304x2400px
>>15402799
>>
File: Scan_20170405 (34).jpg (3MB, 3308x2403px) Image search: [Google]
Scan_20170405 (34).jpg
3MB, 3308x2403px
>>15402808
>>
File: Scan_20170405 (35).jpg (3MB, 3326x2416px) Image search: [Google]
Scan_20170405 (35).jpg
3MB, 3326x2416px
>>15402811
>>
>>15402732
Why does Full Armor ZZ have less armor than normal ZZ? Less armor than almost everything, in fact.
>>
File: Scan_20170405 (36).jpg (2MB, 3195x2321px) Image search: [Google]
Scan_20170405 (36).jpg
2MB, 3195x2321px
>>15402814
>>
File: Scan_20170405 (37).jpg (3MB, 3303x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Scan_20170405 (37).jpg
3MB, 3303x2400px
>>15402825
>>
File: Scan_20170405 (38).jpg (3MB, 3343x2428px) Image search: [Google]
Scan_20170405 (38).jpg
3MB, 3343x2428px
>>15402832
>>
File: Scan_20170405 (39).jpg (2MB, 3279x2382px) Image search: [Google]
Scan_20170405 (39).jpg
2MB, 3279x2382px
>>15402840
>>
>>15402822
It's made of missiles.
>>
>>15402822
It's for balancing reasons. If the FA blows up it reverts to the normal ZZ.
>>
File: Scan_20170405 (40).jpg (2MB, 3255x2365px) Image search: [Google]
Scan_20170405 (40).jpg
2MB, 3255x2365px
>>15402845
>>
File: Scan_20170405 (41).jpg (3MB, 3263x2371px) Image search: [Google]
Scan_20170405 (41).jpg
3MB, 3263x2371px
>>15402854
The end
>>
>>15402840
The Cross Ange units sure are deceptively strong thanks to the +1900 tier letting them skip past a bunch of the other reals.
>>
>>15402822
That armor is just the armor the FA pack adds on its own. If the unit dies, the FA bits fall off and it returns to normal.
>>
>>15400631
>ugly small face
>no map weapon
>expensive EN cost
>less ammo
no thanks
>>
>>15403091
>Burt Chitose da bes, she got teh titties and SOJI A KEK lol
>>
>>15403113
>not giving bangnex to cheetos
>>
>>15399226
Which side has the higher chance to win in an all out battle ?
>>
>>15403149
OG team is getting a thorough curb stomp
>>
>>15403149
Crowe with the power of shinka debt
>>
hello, is there a rip for bgms for SRWV? :o
and if possible the character portraits ><
>>
Is there anyone who can beat Shinka Katz besides an asteroid
>>
>>15402064
If there is no Furyeim inside Granteed Dracodeus, OG team will lose against XN-L and whatever coming from cross gate in ogmd.
>>
>>15402092
Is that a plamo for it?
>>
>>15403265
Not even Vortex Blaster Demonbane can destroy Crowe and his debt.
>>
>>15403417
But Crowe's debt shinka can't even defeat, let alone comprehend Hibiki TrueHope End of Shinka with all 12 Spheres Activated that can access directly with all of Origin Law, Akashic Records, and all sides from the Quadranvle of Solomon.
>>
>>15403426
Hibiki lost to Crowe three times
>>
>>15403411
>>15403426
What if OG and the entire SRW series were created by Hibiki from the last event of Tengoku?
Hibiki is the true creator of Super Robotto Taisen.
>>
>>15403426
Hibiki can't even beat Crowe in an 1-1 fight
>>
>>15403437
>>15403427
Are you referring to how Rand, Setsuko and Crowe teached Hibiki in Tengoku?
>>
>>15403433
The protagonist of the very last super robot wars game would be Terada himself. piloting a very powerful mech with a mysterious origin with his best friend Morizumi as the co-pilot
>>
File: 1414204089816.jpg (566KB, 600x915px) Image search: [Google]
1414204089816.jpg
566KB, 600x915px
>>15402424
I was just curious because while replaying SRW Z, I realized that despite the story significance of the Spheres, Setsuko's only special ability is SP Regen, and after more accounts of suffering and being ran through the ringer, the Virgola Glory gets the ability

Not that I'm saying that every Banpresto Original needs to be broken, I just thought it was odd that considering her background, you would think that she'd have a mecha with a some sort of melee back up weapon and a small shield.

I haven't played Z2 or Z3, so I don't know if that changes.
>>
>>15403448
Actually every MC with a birthday that can be changed to Terada are part of the Great True Terada.
>>
File: pick your poison.jpg (184KB, 1024x777px) Image search: [Google]
pick your poison.jpg
184KB, 1024x777px
>>
File: 1491162835155.jpg (37KB, 616x473px) Image search: [Google]
1491162835155.jpg
37KB, 616x473px
>>15401042
>>
>>15403587
I didn't know I wanted Setsuko wearing Lunamaria's costume till now.

>>15401791
If you want to min-max, I'd suggest giving your protagonist 100 kills during the early stages so you can get the Bronze Emblem very early in the game. MC can solo the entire 7-8 scenarios early on because of Prevail 7 plus equal ammo and en distribution.

Then I'd go for Maito for his TacP and then Banjo for his 30k money (make sure both of them have Hit and Away so that you could abuse their non-post movement attacks as well, especially Daitarn 3).

Then you get to choose whoever you want next (though I'd probably go for Vivian ASAP if you want more Likitee Dolls or sell them for 75 TacP and TacP is at an all time premium in this game).

Ange if you want someone deploying at full SP since her ace bonus increases SP and great ace starts out at 75% SP instead of 50%. You could easily cast spirit twice and cast love and still have enough SP to do whatever the hell you want.

Ryoma is also a great contender since his ace bonus is still the same as Z2-onwards. Just make sure to give him 1 more level of Focus Overlimit unless you're running a no upgrade no skill part no factory run then I'd go give him the Pink Haro + S-Adapter.

Make sure you ace Shinji ASAP so you have a higher chance of getting EVA-13 because two pilots are much better than 1.

Okita's the obvious though make sure you kill one enemy at scenario 8 with Melda for that secret route.

Ruri if you want the Phase Transition Cannon before 37.

Give as many kills to Sosuke (give him at least 40) and the FMP crew needs to total 100 if you want the secret scenario for earlier Bonta-kun (plus more kills for Ange and Sosuke earlier on).
>>
File: Super Robot Girls.jpg (469KB, 1082x1437px) Image search: [Google]
Super Robot Girls.jpg
469KB, 1082x1437px
>>
>>15403737
From top to bottom, left to right:
Aphrodite A, Gundam, Rahxephon, Dunbine. Venus A, Zeong, Voltes V, Sasuraiger, Trider G7, Imber (not sure about this one), Tobikage, Daimos, Combattler V, Mazinger Z, L-Gaim, Black Sarana.

On the topic of mecha girls, if the Idolmaster event actually did bring a lot of new players who didn't even played SRW before into X-Omega, expect オオチP to shoehorn KanColle, Infinite Stratos, FAG, Symphogear, any kind of popular IPs with lots of girls and just a small amount of mecha elements in them, relevant or not.
>>
>>15400925
But he's drawn by the Shin Mazinger Zero artist
>>
>>15403678
Where is V Perfect Bible?
>>
>>15403760
>KanColle
>tfw my favorite boats probably won't get included anyway
>>
New Thread:
>>15403818
Thread posts: 367
Thread images: 85

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.