[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worst Mecha Anime Poll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: old meme.png (483KB, 661x524px) Image search: [Google]
old meme.png
483KB, 661x524px
What is the absolute worst mecha anime or mecha related anime to date?

http://www.strawpoll.me/12674480
>>
File: meme-list.jpg (363KB, 662x1421px) Image search: [Google]
meme-list.jpg
363KB, 662x1421px
>>15396905
>http://www.strawpoll.me/12674480
>No Landlock
>No Gundress
>No MD Geist
>No Skelter Heaven
>No Mars Destruction
>No Roots Search
>No Garzey's Wing
>No Platinumhugen Ordian
>No Virus Buster Serge
>No Voltage Gowkaiser
>>
>>15396945
You listed decent anime though
>>
>>15396968
You listed magical shows on an /m/ list for no reason.
>>
>>15396987
The title did say mecha related
>>
>>15396905
>Worst Mecha Anime
IBO
>>
>>15396993
Strange how people will argue till they are blue in the face that magical powered mecha like Ryuknight aren't mecha at all since the power source is magic, but will say straight faced that magical girls are mecha.
>>
>>15397006

He's also got Patlabor on there five times.
>>
>no mars of destruction
>no tenkuu danzai skelter heaven
I thought it was universally agreed that those are 2 of the worst anime of all time, and their both mecha. Why are they not on this poll?
>>
>>15397038
Because MoD was just meh and SH was good (partially because the monsters win)
>>15397032
You mean three.
>>
>>15397007
I have not seen anyone ever argue that robots powered by magic aren't /m/, like never ever. Anyone who does argue this however are pretty dumb considering there's like hundreds of mecha with magical power sources.
>>
>>15397038
Only normalfags and sheeple think that.
>>
>>15397044

How on earth is Patlabor a worse show than Skelter Heaven?
>>
WHERE'S CROSS ANGE YOU GIGA NIGGER?
>>
>>15396905
Why the fuck is Lain on there? I can't even vote in this with good conscience because the undoubtedly worst series Aldnoah.Zero isn't on there.
>>
>>15397050
Recently there was this
http://desuarchive.org/m/thread/15309463/#q15314038

But mostly I've seen the argument in fantasy mecha threads about stuff like Rayearth.
>>
>>15396945
>Macross: Flashback 2012
>a music video add-on to DYRL is the only Macross article on the whole list

What the fuck is even the point of this poll? It's too obscure for it to be shitposting.
>>
>>15397055
Ohta
>>15397065
>Why the fuck is Lain on there?
Because it is an abominable mess and /m/ related.
>>
>>15397065
>Why the fuck is Lain on there?
Seriously. Subjective opinions aside, it's not even a mecha show. Or even '/m/ related'.
>>
>>15397079
>has mechanical elements
Looks /m/ to me
>>
>>15397071

One guy posts a bunch of shit he trolls on a poll to vindicate his own trolling?
>>
>>15397086
>has mechanical elements
Such as?
>>
>>15397093
The plot, story, characters, art, music, and the retarded fans.
>>
>>15397093
computers
>>
>>15397100
I think you missed the point of the toaster threads.
>>
>>15396905
If you're going to make a bait poll, at least include some options that don't just make you look like a fucking /a/ crossboarder.
>>
>>15397052
Some of the shows on this list are bad, but they at least have something interesting about them. MoD and SH are just plain boring as shit. They're two of the few anime that I've wanted to fall asleep watching, and they're only 20 minutes long. MoD is the pinnacle of shitty Evangelion rip offs, and the cg in SH is the worst I've seen. The only redeeming thing about either show is the CG squids in SH are somewhat funny due to how rediculous they look. That's it. They are god fucking awful mecha and deserve to be on this list
>>
>>15396945
>MD Geist
Get fucked.
>>
No
>candidate for goddess
>dragonaut the resonance
There's shit on that list that isn't shit. And there's shit that should be on that list. I abstain from your 2016 election tier terrible poll.
>>
>>15397293
Yes, yes, that one time /a/ used it to troll lucky start was hilarious. It's still has a lousy plot, Geist is an over-the-top villainous protagonist with no character development, any character not named geist is bland and forgettable, and the director himself on the interviews on the DVD admitted the show had a ton of problems. I get why people like it, I just don't think it's a very good show.

>15397309
I knew I was forgetting something.
>>
>>15396905
Not a bad poll
>>
>>15396945
>MD Geist
>bad
Fag
>>
>>15396905
>no zeta gundam
>no gundam zz
>no gundam seed
>no gundam 0080
>no char's counterattack
you had 1 job
>>
>>15396945
>thinking MD Geist qualifies as up for discussion of what the worst is
>thinking MD Geist isn't a +9/10
You must be over 18 to post here
>>
>>15396945
How is lain Mecha/Mecha related?
>>
>>15398846
It isn't.
>>
Dangaizer is so shit that people forget to add it to the shit polls
>>
File: thing4.png (5KB, 628x86px) Image search: [Google]
thing4.png
5KB, 628x86px
>>15396905
>Excel Saga
>Dream Hunter Rem
What the fuck am I reading.jpg

>pic related
All this shit taste. I don't want to live on a planet where people like Valverape more than a decent show like Southern Cross.
>>
>>15396905
>no G-Reco
Shit list, 0/10.
>>
The fact this thread got serious replies despite the OP's choice of image tells me the newfag problem is nearly as bad as the shitposter problem.
>Valvrave was 4 years ago
How time flies.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.