[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/srwg/ Super Robot Wars General #1264

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 406
Thread images: 72

File: Shu and Chika Winter.jpg (153KB, 500x505px) Image search: [Google]
Shu and Chika Winter.jpg
153KB, 500x505px
Previous Thread:
>>15318046

If you need help with any game try checking Akurasu for help:
http://akurasu.net/wiki/Super_Robot_Wars
If any of the pages are blank try this:
CLICK 'EDIT'
SAVE THE PAGE WITHOUT MAKING ANY CHANGES

For a superior experience please add !C9UNU3S59A to your filter

Current status of the games availability in the English language as of the end of September 2016:
http://pastebin.com/Y1ND2asB

Detailed Version of Game Availability in English as of September 2016:
http://pastebin.com/crZFqXVk

Music Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/i93iP72p

Bring Stabity's Quick Guide to Katakana:
http://pastebin.com/x6FmxFGk

Game Modification Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/wr1RLQpB

Translated Plot Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/HAQ3qrSg

Art Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/AEEmisXS

SRC Pastebin V2:
http://pastebin.com/NRPtThEZ

Make your own SRW character Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/DBj6Nknk

If you wish to help with the SRW fan game they are always in need of more musicians and artists
Please contact the following e-mail: [email protected]
You may also reach them in IRC at #SRWEternity on Rizon.

You can also visit their website at: http://srw.eternitychan.org/ (Currently Ressurected)

/srwg/ Discord:
https://discord.gg/GtR83q7

/m/ Booru
http://ryusei.booru.org/index.php
>>
Does Puru Two/Marida's pseudo-Newtype ability affect the 'Add damage by Newtype ability level' effect?
>>
Do you think Sugita ever jerked off by self inserting as Bullet fucking Kusuha? Or even better, fucking Rim or Chika ?
>>
Since they have scouters did the gadim cleanse the universe of the grados?
>>
I'm curious, how does the crazy twist ending from Might Gaine play out in this game?

Did they even include that?
>>
File: LET'S ENJOY.jpg (591KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
LET'S ENJOY.jpg
591KB, 1920x1080px
>>15322451
Please stop, I'm getting tenga flashback again.

FEEL HOT!
>>
>>15322471
If you mean Black Noir, he shows up in the penultimate stage along with Hades returning as the Emperor of Darkness. He does his spiel about the whole thing being a god that controlled everything for the sake of a game, Gekiganger was one of his ploys for making heroes, some mild reference to Banjo's disappearance and Zambot's massacres in canon.

Eventually the science guy from Yamato turns things around and theorizes that he's nothing more than an advanced program with delusions of grandeur and gets everyone to talk and defy on Black Noir, causing self-doubt that makes him vulnerable to a new Innocent Wave that is strong enough to fill everyone with strength to take him down.

Also I believe it's mentioned that Veda was an attempt to copy Black Noir's manipulative programming or something similar. Innovators themselves are an "Irregular" that Black Noir didn't plan on having happen.
>>
>>15322488
I liked how they incorporated it, especially the similarity with Veda made sense.
>>
>>15322181

tfw the people that do it are the characters from the Classic Timeline, and they utterly curbstomp every hero and villain in the OGverse.
>>
So I'm curious about the OG lore. It has its own Zaku/GM equivalents in the Gespensts and Huckebeins, but were the mass-produced models in their original games or were they unique mechs like the usual OG character gets?
>>
>>15322582
Both
>>
>>15322582
The original Gespensts were just the pre-upgrade unit in 4 and F, and those got made into the Gespenst S and R in OG. For Alpha Gaiden they made up the mass-produced Gespenst Mk. II, and then they used that for OG1. Compact 2 and A also had MP Gespensts as enemy units.
Huckebeins were never mass-produced in any game besides OG.
>>
>>15322596
And seconds after I say that, I remember the MP Huckebeins and Grungusts in Alpha Gaiden, so you better not respond to me, Mattman.
>>
>>15322596
Didn't Alpha Gaiden have a MP Huckebein even if it is different from the OG games?
>>
>>15322598
Na, someone else already got to it.

MX also had MP Gespensts, as did Impact, but you mentioned C2 and MX was only in background info and happened after OG so still pretty accurate.

Unless, I dunno, Real Robot Regiment had MP Gespies or Huckies or something of that sort.
>>
Did that one anon ever re-upload the Z3 OSTs?
>>
>>15322655
I think it's in the last thread
>>
>>15322672
So it was, thanks mate.

>>15320082
For anyone else who needed it. Whoever does the pastebin in the OP should probably edit the links
>>
>>15322487
Is this a deodorant?
>>
File: ona roll.jpg (77KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
ona roll.jpg
77KB, 500x700px
>>15322802
I'll never tell
>>
>>15321063
>>15321078
>>15321085
> Makes a TV show in a TV show
> Makes a game in a game
Makes sense to me.
>>
>>15322878
It's funny when you consider Daitarn is in, since that show is self-aware sometimes.

>>15321040
Actually, it's more like The Truman Show, but without Jim Carrey.
>>
File: Really nigger.png (66KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Really nigger.png
66KB, 300x225px
>>15322802
>>
Remember when Chamber finisher was a melee and not a range
>>
>>15322892
So, is it more like a game or a reality show?

BTW, what stage does the Might Gaine final fight show up? And how many stages in all are there in V?
>>
>>15322913
The final boss from Might Gaine is in Stage 51 alongside the final Mazinger boss, and the last stage is stage 52 right afterward.
>>
>>15322913
Literally the last series fight at 51. It's a tag team with Emperor of Darkness and Black Noir.
>>
>>15322934
Both get psychologically annihilated, too

Really, poor Emperor of Darkness
>>
>>15322944
>Emperor and ZERO

I'd be psychologically annihilated too.
>>
>>15322934
>>15322922
What exactly was Black Noir anyways? It looks like a giant rock with spikes coming out of the bottom.
>>
>>15322904
Remember that if you didn't get a kill with it Chamber's finisher was just firing a gatling gun for a second
>>
>Stage 22's SR point is mistranslated
>Have to redo the entire stage
>>
>>15322951
Flying fortress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yNpbpdHYLg

Black Noir was basically a god (or something similar) that created the story. However, because of that, it ended up playing the role of the villain and got done in by its own machinations.

Of course, I could be mis-remembering things but that's the just of it.
>>
>>15322913

I think what the show was saying was that everything that happened in the series was someone else's entertainment.
>>
>>15322975
>Black Noir was basically a god (or something similar) that created the story. However, because of that, it ended up playing the role of the villain and got done in by its own machinations.
Wait, so it really WAS a stand-in for the writers' frustration at Bandai?
>>
>>15322988
Basically.

I'd honestly say it was a really great twist too, considering how episodic Might Gaine was at the start before the massive tonal shift in the last 10 or so episodes.
>>
Gintama in SRW when?
>>
JPN V just got an update
>>
>>15323001
Huh, wonder what for.
>>
>>15322975
He explicitly states he's a 3D person who is playing a game with the 2D characters

>>15322988
>Wait, so it really WAS a stand-in for the writers' frustration at Bandai?
Takara and not Bandai, but yeah, most likely
>>
>>15322999
Would you say it's worth watching just for the last few episodes alone?
>>
>>15323015
I've only watched bits and pieces of Gaine.

I haven't actually seen the show in its entirety though so I'm not the right person to ask.
>>
File: sad kot.jpg (12KB, 426x314px) Image search: [Google]
sad kot.jpg
12KB, 426x314px
>>15322975
>Not in the final ending
D-did Black Gaine ded in the original anime?
>>
>>15323031
Black died in his arc, yeah.
So does Guard Diver for that matter.

However, all the games with Might Gaine have him being savable, sometimes outright by default.
>>
>>15323031
Yes. Curse you, Terada!
>>
>>15323031
Watch the fr*ckin' shows in SRW you turdlord.
>>
>>15323047
At least he's not as bad as a fucking namefag.
>>
>>15322913
Reality show, more or less. In fact, an unrelated thread has an ideal analogy to use for this with Sengoku Rance's world creation lore: >>15321957.
>>
>>15323031
Black Gaine is a monster-of-the-week character and dies after blowing himself up.

Practically everyone dies during the ending of Might Gaine, though they all turn out to have survived or been rebuilt afterward.
>>
How in the everloving fuck did we go from this
https://youtu.be/pt2mkSvk_5I?t=260
to this?
https://youtu.be/rE11FKr--5k?t=177
>>
>>15323031
Black was an MotW.

>>15323042
>Guard Diver

Literally every robot on the good guy's side except the components to Might Gaine died, and Gaine wasn't exactly in great shape.

They all get rebuilt in the ending though.

>>15323079
The implication is that Sally took over the "show" in the end, which is why people who were very, very dead are suddenly not dead. Including, as I recall, ninja girl, the pilot of an MotW a few episodes before Black Christmas.

Black Gaine was hinted at having the possibility of being rebuilt in the middle of the show and the end, though. It's just that big nose man didn't have any money to do it.
>>
>>15323112
HD sprites have at least four times the pixel count. The better the graphics, the longer they take to make and the more expensive they are to make. In most cases animation choreography has also become more complex over time, which means more sprites to do. This is why we've stopped getting a lot of side characters or had them reduced to attack-only unless they can be stuck into a generic grunt that already has to be animated as an enemy. The only way to get everything all at once is with OG, which gets four years to develop each game instead of one year.

Now why someone thought Librasta T was a good idea, that I don't have any answer for.
>>
>>15323113
>ninja girl
I'm surprised not many noticed her in V yet, since she apparently got a voice actor change for this game.
>>
>>15323124
I was aware she was a character who existed, but I hadn't seen the episode so I didn't know what actually happened to her.
>>
>>15323128
Luckily, Great Exkaiser103 (who may or may not be related to Subdivers) is doing the second half of the show, so that'll be pinpointed soon enough.
>>
File: VA.jpg (153KB, 1024x764px) Image search: [Google]
VA.jpg
153KB, 1024x764px
>>
>>15323001
updates this late?
>>
>>15323150
I guess. JPN only.
>>
>Three Sisters of Axis
It's raining
>>
>>15323120

What's wrong with T? Besides the whole Z3 animations not being as neat as the Z and Z2 animations that plagued quite a few returners, it looked like a pretty nice Brasta.
>>
File: right back.png (546KB, 726x528px) Image search: [Google]
right back.png
546KB, 726x528px
About to start OG1, what should I expect? Oldest SRW I've played is J. Are the animations ugly?
>>
>>15323210
Compared with J, yes.
>>
>>15323210
You'll be praying for Getter 3 to descend from the heavens.
>>
>>15323210
Game barely has animations. Just static sprites dashing and a cut-in here and there
>>
>>15323197
I guess a lot of people got jipped that its supposed to be combination of R and B but its moveset is entirely from B.
>>
>>15323210
Do you know if you'll be doing Ryusei's route or Kyosuke's route?

If you go Ryusei, use your terrain parts. It's Super Water Wars for a long ass stretch.
>>
What's the fucking point of R & B when you're just gonna say FUCK IT and make T with B attacks?

I'm guessing R is gonna get the cut in OG and there's only B & T
>>
File: raises hoof.jpg (48KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
raises hoof.jpg
48KB, 620x413px
>>15323235
I didn't even know there were routes between them, I'm basically going in blind. I like Ryusei more, but I like Axel more than either of them, so would I want to go Kyosuke to see the most of him?
>>
>>15323240
Axel doesn't show up until OG2
>>
>>15323247
Oh OK. Cool.
>>
>>15323249
>He doesn't know

Should I tell him?
>>
>>15323240
Axel shows up in OG2 and not OG1 but he's fairly dominant there.

Do you want to stay on Earth and deal with the DC or go to space and deal with space antics?

Do you want one of the most broken units in the game (SRX) or do you want super early upgrades?

I'd recommend Ryu's route for a first playthrough, even if it means putting with water out the ass.
>>
>>15323233

All of the moves involves things that B had, but I do think the rocket shield attack looked like a shield reeplacement for the dimensional rocket punch R used, and it still performed a shin shine spark-esque attack. I guess they simply couldn't add more R to it by virtue of R using a completely different combat style, that and it would have to drop its rifle and shields to perform R moves in R style.

It also has original Brasta's FAIZ whatever attack that was it's finisher until getting the spigots
>>
File: 1489661669143.png (117KB, 336x249px) Image search: [Google]
1489661669143.png
117KB, 336x249px
>>15323256
Tell me what?
>>
OG1 Water stages weren't that bad. Quite a few grounded units had great water compatibility and those that didn't had a flying mode or could fly by default. And let's not forget you get a tesla drive for free with Ryoto and I think you get one or two of those water adaptators parts.
>>
>>15323286
All you really had to do was give Rai the Water Jet and use boosters or whatever where applicable on the others.
>>
>>15323272
The rocket shield was also part of the original Brasta's moveset, for what it's worth. I think what bothered me personally was the fact that it didn't really get anything new.

I mean; T does stand for T[rial], right?
>>
>>15323304
Maybe it stands for T(errible)
>>
File: elzam.png (10KB, 609x398px) Image search: [Google]
elzam.png
10KB, 609x398px
Am I crazy or was this guy not named Elzam in Moon Dwellers. It took me until here to even recognize him at all.
>>
I want granvang to fuck my slutty anus
>>
>>15323304

It was? I could swear that the shield was wire guided exclusively in original brasta unlike T's shield freely flying and crashing consecutively against the enemy.

And I didn't know what the T meant, I thought it was just a shoehorned new letter just like how Virgola got a random S at the end of its name.
>>
>>15323334
>Virgola Glory S
Come on anon, this one should be obvious
>>
>>15323128
>>15323137
So every few Shogun Mifune episodes, he'd use this group of ninjas as his army. They'd typically do ninja things (hiding in things, spying, that stuff) and then usually pilot his robots when they were ninja-themed.

In his... either last episode or second to last episode, he used the ninja group one last time, and the leader of the ninjas sent a girl to infiltrate the Brave Express. She does this by pretending to fall in love with Hamada.

Well, eventually she actually did fall for him, mostly because they didn't ever let her leave to experience the world before sending her out into it (Mifune and his men are all fucking idiots by the way, so are Catherine and her army.) and unsurprisingly she was totally enamored by everything. The other ninjas infiltrate the compound and attack, stopping anyone from being able to support Great Might Gaine, and she stopped the attack on the base and suicided her butterfly mech into the ninja boss's to let GMG get the kill, but leaving her very, very dead because Perfect Cannon gives no fucks.

But she shows up at the end of the show alive. So does Wolfgang, who got shot multiple times and fell off a high ledge, and Joe, who was caught in Gouryu's explosion when he Waverider Crashed Exev in a very damaged Gouryu.
>>
>>15323316
Nah they're totally different people.
>>
>>15323342
What
>>
>>15323316
Are you referring to Rätsel?
Him and Elzam look vaguely similar, but they are totally not the same person at all.
Why, to belive Mr. Fenischmecker, a honest collaborator of the Federation is the same person as the villanous Branstein, wanted DC officer!
>>
>>15323344
Did I stutter?
>>
>>15323334
I forgot about the detail of the original shield being wire guided. Good point.

I think it might've just been overhauled then but it didn't feel like it was intended to be the substitute for the punches.
>>
>>15323354
>>15323348
B-but I'm telling you guys, they've got the same hair and everything. They even call their mechs Trombe!
>>
File: b0030007.png (221KB, 536x510px) Image search: [Google]
b0030007.png
221KB, 536x510px
>>15323276
That you'll have the best DEEEYAHs of your life
>>
>>15323368
Why's Lancer giving me that weird look
>>
>>15323335

Star? Super? Special? Sex?
>>
>>15323367
Of course! they are both GERMANS!
>>
>>15323367
Nah, no way. Even Captain Lefina herself agrees that they are two distinct fellows. Nobody doubt her!
>>
>>15323371
ZA GURORII SUTAA!!!!
>>
>>15323365

Fair enough. I for one was just thinking about similarties between T and R, and having a rocket shield felt like a counterpart to the rocket punch of R.

And as I said before, it would feel weird to drop the shield/rifle/both to do a rocket punch or a shine spark without a bayonet. I do think however that they could've kept the bayonet kick at least as it didn't mess with its style as much as the other options.
>>
>>15322488
What happened to Sally though?
>>
I fuse Cybuster with Shuroga to summon Panzer Warfare Cybuster
>>
>>15323441
She's the headliner for the Innocent Wave both times, but otherwise doesn't play that much of a part in the aftermath.
>>
>>15322988
That's what the rumor mill says.

Apparently, Takara was fucking pissed off about Da Garn having a STORY because it meant that they couldn't push the toys as much, or just have the timed action sequence at the end of the episode, like say Exkaiser.

Here's what wikipedia has to say about it
The main exception is in the series' controversial ending, which is often interpreted by critics as signs of relations souring between Sunrise and Takara. In the ending of Might Gaine, the characters find out that they are merely fictional characters whose conflicts are artificially generated so that their evil otherdimensional mastermind can sell toys and merchandise. Maito reacts to this with a speech that Japanese critics interpreted as a defense of Da Garn's character-driven storytelling style, which Takara is generally believed to have disliked. After making his speech, Maito destroys the enemy, thereby asserting his own "reality" as a true character and not a merchandising tool. This analysis of the series often considers many plot elements throughout the series as Sunrise effectively "striking back" at Takara for forcing them to create shows with less plot in order to cram in more toy designs and action sequences. For instance, many robots in Might Gaine appear with no explanation, or arbitrarily transform into alternate modes that make no particular sense.
>>
>>15323124
Is it the same lady that does Puru now?
Ah...I can't get over Chieko Honda's death..
>>
File: me ragga.png (28KB, 680x398px) Image search: [Google]
me ragga.png
28KB, 680x398px
I don't remember there being any niggers in MD.
>>
>>15323471
Is Da Garn subbed?
>>
>>15323453

>Not summoning anime psybastard
>>
File: 5-5.jpg (983KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
5-5.jpg
983KB, 1280x850px
>>15322975
My friends say they're dumb, but nothing gets me going like connecting two swords by the the hilts.
>>
In OG1 is it better to dump points into pilot's stats or should I save up for things like SP regen?
>>
>>15323497
Yeah.

http://bakabt.me/174671-densetsu-no-yuusha-da-garn-brave-fighter-of-legend-da-garn-dvd-480p-mc-hs.html
>>
File: 2077219445_2070da5dbb_o.jpg (473KB, 1035x1530px) Image search: [Google]
2077219445_2070da5dbb_o.jpg
473KB, 1035x1530px
>>15323497
It certainly is.
>>
>>15323508

Buy attacker, SP regen/that one that cuts SP costs to 80% depending if you are going for skill points of just going casual and then feel free to dump stats in overkilling the enemy/survivality. At least I think that was back when stat points were dirty cheap instead of being so expensive it was better off buying as many abilities as possible.
>>
>>15323507
>Rom Stoll will never return to TWIN BLADE enemies and GOD HAND SMASH a dozen new enemies in HD that don't deserve to know his name
>>
>>15323113
Is there any reason, or hell, theming as to why Sally would have that kind of power though?
>>
>>15323540
Weren't the innocent waves just based off how pure and kind you were, and Sally being disgustingly saintly made her best as a conduit?
>>
File: and cut off my hand too.png (356KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
and cut off my hand too.png
356KB, 640x480px
>>15323537
>Dendoh hasn't been in SRW for like 10 years
>V Gundam's last appearance was in SRW D
>>
File: Usso WAAAAAAAHHHHHHH.jpg (47KB, 679x750px) Image search: [Google]
Usso WAAAAAAAHHHHHHH.jpg
47KB, 679x750px
>>15323550
at least V2 Ass Buster got into vs Extreme
>>
File: 3008824_m.jpg (177KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
3008824_m.jpg
177KB, 480x600px
Might Gaine would have mixed really well along side with Big O
>>
File: C7CcAY0VwAE5TUo.jpg orig.jpg (427KB, 2048x1451px) Image search: [Google]
C7CcAY0VwAE5TUo.jpg orig.jpg
427KB, 2048x1451px
Just drop by to say hi
>>
>>15323568
.....is this porn?
>>
>>15323568
I still have no idea why that show is as popular as it is. Though the opening is catchy
>>
>>15323550
Dendoh was one of the top 5 choices on that poll for "what series would you like to see return" from last year. Wish I could remember them all. I know L-Gaim and Xenoglossia were on the list. I think Crossbone too. It was before V was announced.
>>
>>15323482
No, it's Natsuko Kuwatani, who did roles such as Chromia/Thunderblast from Transformers Galaxy Force/Cybertron, Henne and Dorothy from Endless Frontier.

>>15323561
Maybe someday all three shows (Big O, Daitarn and MG) will be in, if the recycling gods are kind.
>>
>>15323603
I really hope that they make it so you can summon Data Weapons.
I really hope they make it that you have all of the abilities once a Data Weapon is installed without having to have it equipped (Dendoh doesn't have to have Viper Whip on to use Illusion Flash etc etc)
I really hope that Phoenix Aile give me my GODDAMN INFINITE EN. You gave it to Ideon! Yeah, I want my broken Dendoh! Hell, V is giving you items that do that EN-after-turn-refill thing! Ju-just make it infinite already!
>>
>>15323599
JUST FUCKING COMMUNICATION
>>
>>15323540
Because Black Noir is also a fucking idiot and forgot to lock his admin powers to himself, and by inserting himself into the universe he made the powers he used be an actual thing in the universe.

You could say it was thematic because, as a female lead in a Brave show, she kept getting involved in the conflicts for increasingly stupid reasons because plot, and his power was "this is the plot now" I guess? I dunno.

>>15323537
>>15323550
Well I mean to be technical all three were in one of the two mobages recently, Dendoh was in CC and the other two are in X-O.

But yeah.
>>
>>15323561
Shit you're right that would have been golden
>>
>>15323561
Been saying that since before V. Have a cast list for it even.

>>15323625
I just hope they also keep BX in mind and let it naturally get 5 EN a turn and be normally resupplyable, like how they changed how the Gravity Wave System worked in BX to make Aestis just regular units who could also get full EN Regens through an alternative method.

Because seriously I get the batteries thing is how it goes in canon and all, but come the fuck on, it makes Dendoh annoying as shit to use.

Oh yeah the actual infinite EN should be a thing too. Don't give a shit about summonable Data Weapons, sounds annoying to code for, but the attack that loads them should be cheap as fuck if not free.
>>
>>15323561
Why can't they bring Big O back in every game anyways?

So many boring shows they could have dropped to make some more space for it.
>>
File: Gran-Nex.jpg (55KB, 647x285px) Image search: [Google]
Gran-Nex.jpg
55KB, 647x285px
Left: Chitose
Right: Soji
>>
>>15323654
Because Big O really doesn't mesh well with the average SRW cast list.
>>
>>15323633
I wasn't talking about Wing
>>
>>15323625
>I really hope that they make it so you can summon Data Weapons.

A controllable unit with its own moveset to fill out Dendoh's roster? Or do you mean ways to use other weapons without having them equipped?

Because I'd be down for both.
>>
>>15323633
Translated lyrics after first line:
"While being pounded by rain
I want to express this unfading passion
with my entire body, TONIGHT!"

Accurate.

>>15323666
Oh.

OH!.

Yeah, me neither.
>>
>>15323659
why does GranVang break dance when it attacks? where did Nine pick that up from?
>>
>>15323493
they go away after the first game
>>
>>15323684
In hindsight, it was a surprisingly wise decision on their part, since OG is stuck in an endless waltz.
>>
>>15323679
Chitose is a breakdance pro, but she can only do it in private because seeing those tits bounce around at that speed will stop a man or a loli's heart.
>>
>>15323493
He's too busy fucking the redhaired with retarded tits to pilot giant robots.
>>
>>15323238
As it should be.
>>
>>15323659
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1di9PwnddbQ
>>
>>15323702
>Macross was never ever published in any other asian country besides japan

I'm starting to think the HG meme might be true....

What if the next SRW has Macross? What can we do, bros?
>>
>>15323742
Just import the Japanese version duh
>>
File: tags.png (192KB, 1192x521px) Image search: [Google]
tags.png
192KB, 1192x521px
https://everypixel.com/aesthetics
>>
>>15323667
Well, what I had in mind was
1) A File Load command that allows you to summon Data Weapons on the map that would be CPU controlled
2) They would go out and do their own thing, and could be summoned back as immediately as long as they're within a particular range and not blocked off by enemy units. The regular 6 Data Weapons would have similiar stats to secondary mobile suits, and Kiba would have the ability of a under 1st tier Super
3)If the Data Weapon is defeated in battle, it goes back to Dendoh, and is unsable for a turn or two
4) They get a little boost in ability when Dendoh gets upgraded

What I meant by using abilities, is that Dendoh (or Ogre) doesn't have to have the Data Weapon installed in order to use it's special ability. Once it's in the GEAR Commander, and pullged into Dendoh once (meaning that it's under the GEAR's ownership), that's all it takes.

For instance, Ogre uses Illusion Flash and Firewall at the same time in one episode, but Unicorn Drill isn't installed at the time.

Basically what I'm saying is that after you get Unicorn Drill, if I switch over to base Dendoh, I should still be able to use Firewall.
>>
File: 10 - popstick stand.png (441KB, 1381x544px) Image search: [Google]
10 - popstick stand.png
441KB, 1381x544px
>>15323775
how will ESL ever recover
>>
File: 1246309161832.jpg (97KB, 640x464px) Image search: [Google]
1246309161832.jpg
97KB, 640x464px
>>15323650
File Loading Data Weapons actually doesn't take up any of Dendoh's energy, but actually equipping it does.
>>
File: capture_16032017_223051_001.png (404KB, 1370x501px) Image search: [Google]
capture_16032017_223051_001.png
404KB, 1370x501px
>>15323775
Absolute worthless page. 0/10.
>>
File: Awesome.png (274KB, 1388x582px) Image search: [Google]
Awesome.png
274KB, 1388x582px
>>15323775
LYNX
>>
File: Beautiful.png (327KB, 1340x449px) Image search: [Google]
Beautiful.png
327KB, 1340x449px
>>15323775
>Adults only

Indeed
>>
File: ac9cab88aebef4036fda4dadde584ac9.jpg (619KB, 2138x879px) Image search: [Google]
ac9cab88aebef4036fda4dadde584ac9.jpg
619KB, 2138x879px
>>15323775
>>
>>15323775
>female
>>
File: 17980066089.png (241KB, 1388x558px) Image search: [Google]
17980066089.png
241KB, 1388x558px
>>15323775
>those tags
what did they mean by this?
>>
File: capture_16032017_230033_003.png (88KB, 1351x517px) Image search: [Google]
capture_16032017_230033_003.png
88KB, 1351x517px
>>15323775
THE HEAT
>>
What was the point of giving Genion a new finisher? Now that Genion Gai is infinite instead of being an one turn wonder, it is obvious what is the choice when it is time to pull the big guns. At least it is cooler than the original finisher
>>
>>15323801
I know, but it costs like 15+ EN in SRW and that's fucking stupid.
>>
>>15323897
Because you lost Gai and Genion's original finisher for a few stages?
>>
File: but why.jpg (87KB, 516x598px) Image search: [Google]
but why.jpg
87KB, 516x598px
>>15323906
>File Load Kiba: 20 EN
>Strike Arrow: 35 EN
> Kiba Spinner: 40 EN
>>
Reminder that Geminion Ray will be the strongest unit ever when it gets into OG. Not only Genion is powerful on its own, Gai is strong as fuck and easily final upgrade tier, and then gets a second upgrade on top of that for ultimate power. It also has its sphere act and odds are that banpresto might give it new moves that further weaponizes the power of its sphere.
>>
Kaiser or Emperor?
>>
>>15323971
Mazinkaiser, Kaiser, Emperor.
>>
>>15323933
>Ogre Phoenix Aile in MX

Even worse.
>>
File: best pair.png (487KB, 1271x715px) Image search: [Google]
best pair.png
487KB, 1271x715px
Does Mix even have a cutin / exclusive attack in Z3?
>>
>>15324010
The one and only attack she ever had in series didn't show up so no.
>>
File: crycryleoncryleon.jpg (33KB, 636x534px) Image search: [Google]
crycryleoncryleon.jpg
33KB, 636x534px
>>15323896
>monster
>evil
>>
>>15324021
WTF I hate Rand now, I am now Despair route
>>
>>15324026
>now

Setsuko is always the better route
>>
>>15324029
Setsuko is sorrow
>>
>>15324029

What was Rand's reason to attack your team in Setsuko's route? I vaguely remember that in Rand's route, Setsuko attacked because Asakim is a dick to her in all routes and she pursued him to deliver revenge and he just happened to be chilling with the team when that happened.

And Rand is such a tool in Setsuko's route that instead of going solo like a true man, he was being helped by Asakim's crows and later attacked a Setsuko that was testing her Virgola Glory when she was at her most vulnerable moment.
>>
>>15324047
Asakim is Rand's friend, he was helping a bro out
>>
When will Saber appear in OG?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzfVIGs1w6Q

>Another E7 story
Seriously?
>>
File: 1337665830299.gif (451KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1337665830299.gif
451KB, 480x360px
>>15324183
Maybe it won't be shit
>>
>>15324183
>tfw Gold Devilfish
>>
>>15324183
I'm not ready for this pain again.
>>
SRW V OST WHEN
>>
>>15324183
I hope it retcons Ao.
>>
>>15324183
So that's what they were doing during Z3
>>
>>15324214
AO retconned AO.

Twice.
>>
>Finally got Solvrias Rex in K
What the fuck? Only +200 base power? Are you fucking kidding me?

Regina has loads of status ailments but it's better to just use Selkerius for that.
>>
>>15322488

>Aeolia as a contemporary of Embryo working to fuck both him AND Black Noir over with CB+Veda

My favorite part of the crossover by far.
>>
File: what.png (446KB, 860x639px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
446KB, 860x639px
>>15324226
Forgot pic

and it's actually not even 200, fuck.
>>
>>15324226
There's a reason why I said a few threads ago that Solviras is strictly inferior until when you pick up Regret Buster (ranged).
>>
Btw in Z3 do I get Will + Destroy or 170 will or both?
>>
>>15324183
Don't worry.

This time it's THREE movies.
>>
Aria is a siscon
>>
File: 1477061098693.jpg (55KB, 628x505px) Image search: [Google]
1477061098693.jpg
55KB, 628x505px
>>15324183
O HELL NAW
>>
>>15322988
It's almost certainly a standin for the frustrations at Takara, the only question is how much of the rest is deliberate. Might Gaine goes so overboard with villain robots transforming and combining even when it doesn't make any sense that I'm pretty sure it's meant to be deliberate satire.
>>
File: precia.png (130KB, 240x292px) Image search: [Google]
precia.png
130KB, 240x292px
>>15324183
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK THIS SHIT

FUCK AO BULLSHIT, FUCK MOVIE BULLSHIT
The original was good enough and they keep ruining it.

Also I love the OP but the fucking additions to the plot makes me want to forget it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8A_FOIzyCts
>>
>>15324180
Can Excalibur destroy super robots?
>>
>>15324301
it can in DB.
>>
>>15324180
I wonder who'd be a good fit for her VA considering the left over characters. Probably Angelica from K?
>>
So I'm watching MG, on ep 11 now.

How many part-time jobs does Sally have?
>>
>>15324235
Better attacks to kill grunts with and a better C move, but for bosses it's best in general to just use the decombined form.
>>
>>15324235
Better C in a game where solo murdering everything with combo moves is king.
>>
>>15324323
Aria
>>
>>15324352
I got more of a Koshimizu vibe from her.
>>
>>15324323
Ayako Kawasumi. I mean duh
>>
>>15324333
As many as Touma.
>>
>>15324281
I had noticed how on one episode, a bunch of motorcycles combine and suddenly become a Chinese robot, and I caught myself thinking about how the transformation doesn't even work properly.
>>
>>15324286
>The original was good enough
It really wasn't.
>>
>>15324379
>Blessfield
Akio Otsuka

>Regenerate
Miss 17
>>
File: DFA.jpg (838KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DFA.jpg
838KB, 1000x1000px
>>15323238
obviously they're gonna be giving the Brasta R to Esther as an upgrade to her Brasta-Es

she's a hot-blooded midget who's all about HARD WORK and has a Dimensional Crystal engine for a heart, how can anyone make anything more fitting?
>>
>>15323453
I tune my synchro tuner Astranagant with my level 4 synchro Cobray, level 4 synchro Ingram, and level 2 Werkbau to Accel Synchro summon Dis Astranagant
>>
>>15324428
SazukeEX please

She didn't got shit in Z3, what makes you thik she would had a chance, she was literally just an engine for a battleship.
>>
>tfw Mist will be voiced by Suwabe
>>
>>15324492
>tfw Mist will be excluded from OG
>>
>>15324235
This is literally Vang Ray ---> Vang Nex except you can't go back to the previous mech.
>>
>>15324526
Could be worse.

Could be Knight Gundam > Vassal Knight Gundam.
>>
>>15324539
That's not bad

Try Exia > 00
>>
File: 2074912371_8f03eb925c_o.jpg (183KB, 1000x654px) Image search: [Google]
2074912371_8f03eb925c_o.jpg
183KB, 1000x654px
>>15324333
At least 20
No, I'm not joking.
>>
>>15324563
Does that includes prostitution?
>>
>>15324567
Can you look at this picture and think that she would resort to prostitution?
>>
>>15324548
In what?

I'm saying this because Knight Gundam loses a stronger move for, like, twelve goddamn stages. Probably more than that actually.
>>
File: Team.png (3MB, 2596x832px) Image search: [Google]
Team.png
3MB, 2596x832px
X-Omega.
I got a Team of 6, Level 80 Taiki units.
>>
>>15324548
What?
It lost Seven Sword Combination but that's redundant when you have Trans-AM (and it's cheaper than Hakai where it cost fucking 80 EN).

Also Vulcan but it doesn't even inflict status ailment so who cares.
>>
>>15324580
That is so interesting, tell me more!
>>
>>15324567
She wouldn't need to work so many if she just stuck with that
>>
>>15323304
>Trial
I wonder if there's a true Librasta upgrade instead of T, what would it be called ?. Librasta U(nbreakable) ?
>>
>>15324595
Taiki units are the best units in the gam.
Getting 1 is really hard and, as you need 5 of them.

Then you need to Maxed it out with upgrades and XP.

That's just for 1 unit, you now need 5 more.
>>
>>15324609
are you HOPE anon
>>
>>15324580
Can't wait for Taiki Fighter Neo Granzon with over 40k stats and a voiced Shu pilot part to break the game in half again.
>>
>>15324580
Wait, Sumire's Kobu is a taiki? I checked all 3 gachas and neither was.
>>
>>15324637
Every single one of the units in this event has a Taiki version.

For the non-prize units, their last unit quest at level 70 contains a prize that is their Taiki equivalent.

For the prize unit, it's the thing you get at 750000 points.
>>
>>15324603
Those are part-time jobs, and apparently in Might Gaine's description of the future, healthcare is still too much to ask for.
>>
>>15324640
Oh, that's nice to know.
So assuming I get the prize unit, that would mean I'll have 5 Taikis (God Gundam, Kisaragi, Harukaiser, Dynames and Ichiro's Kobu), plus 2 potential ones (Sakuras's and Sumire's Kobu). Not bad for less than a month playing, I guess.
>>
>>15324569
Well her dad's surgery didn't fund itself.
>>
>>15324674
No, her getting married to a guy so rich that when Japan's gold reserves got destroyed he thought it was a minor deal certainly funded it though.
>>
File: taiki20100706.jpg (21KB, 444x249px) Image search: [Google]
taiki20100706.jpg
21KB, 444x249px
Taiki this
Taiki that
shut uuuuuuuup
>>
TOKIHANATE

HAGANE NO YAIBA

REKKA NO GOTOKU
>>
File: b3130004.png (275KB, 576x481px) Image search: [Google]
b3130004.png
275KB, 576x481px
>>15324959
VOLTAGE WA TOMARANAI
MOTTO
>>
>>15324695
This level of Bullshit. I understand that the rich MC always has a certain charm on the audience, but here it's a bit over the top.
>>
>>15324955
?
>>
File: Love.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Love.png
1MB, 1280x720px
WHAT IS LOVE?
>>
>>15322358
Chika and Shu had the best exchanges in MD, purely because it took Shu completely out of his "Muda Muda" mood, and made him explain to his bird that they were actually in space.

Also, please for the love of God, someone who's gotten the trophy, tell me what I have to do to get all the MD SR points? I've gotten all in one run, all on each split route, do I need to do an alternate difficulty? I'm losing my mind.
>>
>>15324997
Being totally fair, that was a Catherine episode, and episodes with her are (at best) really dumb things and far more often are just bad.
>>
>>15325003
Fucking ugly
>>
>We will never save first Lockon
>We will never have Double Lockon Trans-Am Attack combo
>>
>>15325054
He survives in Card Chronicle and you get double Lockons

Y'know if that counts
>>
File: Oh_a8fc92_5677253.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Oh_a8fc92_5677253.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
>>15324183
At this point you have to wonder why Bones even bothers. Are they masochists?

>>15324603
Considering how Arzenal is, sticking to random jobs would still be preferable.

>>15324281
Meanwhile, robots apparently mostly weren't allowed to have personalities beyond "yes, sir!", even though Yatabe stopped directing by then.
>>
>>15324955
What are doing here? Go and put it on a Digimon-based thread
>>
>>15325003
It's very hard to explain as it contains complex definition and various ways and stuff
>>
>>15323001
>>15323159
Asian version has it now. No idea what it's for though.
>>
>>15325026
Have you done it in Beginner mode?
>>
>>15325026
you are probably missing the Stage 1 SR point in Beginner mode.

It counts as a different stage for some reason
>>
File: 61869238_p0.jpg (267KB, 970x1249px) Image search: [Google]
61869238_p0.jpg
267KB, 970x1249px
Nee-san
>>
>>15325043
The thing I hate most about Catherine is that her dumb robots are always effective.
>>
>>15324333
>>15324563
>>15324567
>>15324569
>>15324674
>>15324695
>>15324997
Fun fact: The heroine from RAD is based on Sally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmnVHIvOQEw
>>
>>15325115
Except she switch jobs often because the player wrecked her workplaces.
>>
>>15325115

The Kiyaaaah at the end always get me.

RAD in SRW when?
>>
>>15325115
Breeeeead?
>>
>>15325119
Isn't that only if you do?

I remember things going by differently when you destroy other things.
>>
>>15325115
Anal!?
You're overdoing it
>>
So, the recent Update of SRW V is for what?
>>
>>15325138

more translation and typo fixes i recall one patch fixing a she were a he should had been.
>>
>>15325180
Wonder if they got to fixing Chris' enemy dialogue. It was completely off.
>>
File: you gotta be kidding me.jpg (100KB, 1149x553px) Image search: [Google]
you gotta be kidding me.jpg
100KB, 1149x553px
>>15323775
Something ain't right
>>
File: 1484748453903.jpg (357KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1484748453903.jpg
357KB, 900x900px
>>15325115
God I love that shitty game.
>>
>>15325299
>shitty
Retard who never played the game detected
>>
>>15325265
Seems about right to me
>>
>>15325299
>shitty game
Fuck off and die, newfaggot.
>>
>>15325299
kill yourself
>>
>>15325299
The game is fantastic. Are you basing your shitty opinion solely off of that video, or are you some sort of autistic retard who actually did try to play it but couldn't understand the awesome controls?
>>
>>15325309
Watanabe hater pls go
>>
>>15325376
You.
You in particular, you call Yoshiyuki Tomino "Kill'em All".
You refer to Hideaki Anno as "the master".
You genuinely believe Hayao Miyazaki has said anime was a mistake.
You believe Terada Takanobu is this xd master role always lying LOL.
You are without a shred of doubt
an incorrigible fool.
>>
File: B.png (378KB, 1382x579px) Image search: [Google]
B.png
378KB, 1382x579px
>>
>>15325418
Why must you Discordfags constantly circle jerk your egos about how gay you are?
>>
File: Angry bumpkin.jpg (44KB, 154x193px) Image search: [Google]
Angry bumpkin.jpg
44KB, 154x193px
>>15325418
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
File: M.png (297KB, 1370x583px) Image search: [Google]
M.png
297KB, 1370x583px
HAHA OH WOW
>>
>>15325437
post the other girls
>>
File: K.png (234KB, 1346x557px) Image search: [Google]
K.png
234KB, 1346x557px
>>
File: T.png (245KB, 1361x555px) Image search: [Google]
T.png
245KB, 1361x555px
>>
>>15325452
wew lad, Tenia a best but still not good.
Post Akemi
>>
File: T.png (258KB, 1357x557px) Image search: [Google]
T.png
258KB, 1357x557px
MY FUCKING SIDES
>>
>>15325452
hime?
>>
>>15325464
No Hime png like the Puffs on Suparobo website

http://srwog-md.suparobo.jp/images/character/img_chara02_in_chara.png

http://srwog-md.suparobo.jp/images/character/img_chara03_in_chara.png

http://srwog-md.suparobo.jp/images/character/img_chara07_in_chara.png
>>
File: 1482362175857.gif (719KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
1482362175857.gif
719KB, 500x384px
>>15325300
>>15325322
>>15325330
>>15325364
>being unable to admit something is low budget crap but still loving it to death

Betchu bustas never played Disaster Report or Raw Danger either.
>>
>>15325506
>low budget is crap
go back to call of duty retard
>>
File: 1484639933181.jpg (61KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1484639933181.jpg
61KB, 900x900px
>>15325509
>framerate flucuates between 'okay' and 'slideshow'

son you cannot ignore there's major problems with the game but that doesn't mean I don't love it.
>>
>>15325518
>wahhh framerate

kill yourself
>>
File: if you say so.png (240KB, 609x524px) Image search: [Google]
if you say so.png
240KB, 609x524px
>>15325518
>>
File: 1485739056195.png (161KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
1485739056195.png
161KB, 500x313px
>>15325525
>>15325531
are you seriously trying to tell me that something that critical to gameplay doesn't affect the game's quality?

it's a low budget title that's a campy loving parody of MOTW mecha shows, what's so hard to accept about that first half of it? God damn.
>>
Bought V on release, but used economy shipping. How much more is it supposed to take?!
>>
>>15325544
stop buying from playasia
>>
>>15325544
Depends on where you live, and customs service.
Here where i live, it's a fucking month, or even more if the customs decides to bother me.
>>
>>15325003
In the true scenario you have to kill them together in a single turn?
>>
>>15325580
You have to kill all of them before Turn 5 otherwise game over

>Defeat Condition: Ally battleship defeated; reach 5 turns after Arcadia appears
>>
>granvang pours kool aid over enemies to destroy them
>>
File: anti-shock anti-flash defenses.gif (2MB, 695x392px) Image search: [Google]
anti-shock anti-flash defenses.gif
2MB, 695x392px
>>15325594
Luckily you have the Wave Motion Gun, and they only have 33k XP.

God I love the Yamato.
>>
>>15325636
I really hate the fact that the Wave Motion Gun is only available for 2 stages.

Even Ideon Gun and Plasma Diver Missile were available more than that.
>>
>>15325662
Seven Swell never forget.
>>
>>15325636
>not killing them all in one turn with Neo Zeong's map attack
>>
File: rn7uS4q.jpg (24KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
rn7uS4q.jpg
24KB, 300x297px
>>15325542
>>15325518
>>15325506
>>
>>15325662
Like the final attack of GranVang and VanNex. Or the combo attack in SRW L or the Calibur in SRW MD. Fucking attacks you get in the last stages. I really don't like this kind of design choices.
>>
>>15325699
But anon the final stage would be too challenging without those final last stage only attacks
>>
>>15325636
>not sending Zero in and watching Kouji beat the shit out of them
>>
>>15325795
Give ZERO one of the items that fully recharges EN every turn and some Range items.
Cast Iron Wall and Bullseye.
End turn.

Watch as Nevanlinna learns the horror that scared the Emperor of Darkness
>>
>>15325671
Seven Swell spam was too much for me.
>>
>>15325662
Same for the original final attacks. Why can't they just let me unlock that shit earlier in a NG+?
>>
>>15325125
Don't say that too loudly, or Finlander will rush in here.

>>15325043
It doesn't help that it gave Inoue an excuse to bungle up for one of his episodes.

>>15325113
She's a Time Bokan villain in the wrong show.

>>15325127
It gets priceless when you decide to wreck a place that ruins other peoples' lives.
>>
So what series are the focus of V's plot? By that I mean like how in @3 despite having so many shows in it, if you weren't GGG/SEED/M7/Ideon you could fuck right off.
>>
>>15325941
Yamato
PoD, Might Gaine, Cross Ange
Unicorn, FMP, Mazinger

Everyone else had some role but these are the ones who got the bulk of the plot.
>>
My copy of V finally arrived yesterday and I've played the Arzenal route earlier today and I've got a question: what in the name of all that is holy was Banpresto thinking when they decided to have Chris and Rosalie lust after Assrun?
>>
>>15325966
Harem shenanigans? IDK since I'm too broke to get V from amazon. I'm half way through Cross Ange and hearing this confuses me so.
>>
>>15325966
why not
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6sJL9-hv2Q
>>
>Still waiting for my copy

I'll get here, someday.
>>
>>15325941

Yamato, Might Gaine, Cross Ange, Unicorn, FMP novels. Nadesico gets plot until the halfway point, then it ends. Honestly all in all, they probably did the right thing in giving the spotlight to the newcomers for the most part.

>>15325966

He's very handsome, and to run with the joke that he's terrible with women.
>>
>>15325983
I almost threw up when they started complimenting him.
>>
>Hokushin is retconned into being the last Meganoid
>they do literally nothing with this

At this point I think the staff just really likes Daitarn.

>>15325989

Well their choices are him, a man who not only has a girlfriend but tells all the Arzenal girls to fuck off, and a man that I'm pretty sure is celibate at this point.
>>
>>15325998
Or Lockon, Belfangan or Kurz.
>>
>>15325998
>>Hokushin is retconned into being the last Meganoid
>>they do literally nothing with this
>At this point I think the staff just really likes Daitarn.

I do like the idea, thematically.

And I was expecting Banjo to react stronger to the MightGaine enemies, as they are almost as obsessed as most Meganoid Commanders. Just less prone to kidnap and forcibly turn people in cyborgs.

Also, let's all remember Banjo, Reika and Beauty are 18. Totally.
>>
>>15325998
I get the impression that they didn't have enough time to put in more than Banjo and Daitarn since Z, but now that the Z trilogy is over, they can progressively put in elements from the show again.
>>
>>15326011
It's been theorized that they lived on Mars all this time.
https://mars.nasa.gov/allaboutmars/extreme/martianyear/
>>
>>15326024
Banjo being 18 in Martian Years makes sense.
But Reika and Beauty aren't Martians- then again, they are 18. No doubt. Ask Tytty: she's 17.
>>
>>15326034
Even worse in Reika's case, since she's a CIA agent, IIRC (not that it even gets brought up at all beyond episode 1 anyways).
>>
>>15325989
You're just jealous you can't be like Athrun.
>>
>>15326050
Why would you want to be like Athrun instead of Maito?
>>
>>15326066
Because Maito is shit.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-17-11-48-26.jpg (194KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-17-11-48-26.jpg
194KB, 1280x720px
>>15325544
Jeez it JUST showed up on my country's tracking system. Fuckdamn.
>>
>>15326072
So you wouldn't want to be batman with robots
>>
>>15326072
This>>15326079
>>
>>15326079
Maito isn't Batman.

Banjo is Batman.
>>
>>15326087
Banjo was more James Bond.
>>
File: 1459515979697.gif (560KB, 257x192px) Image search: [Google]
1459515979697.gif
560KB, 257x192px
>>15323896

>Anger
>Horror
>Monster
>Adult
>Spooky
>>
>>15326095
Banjo is James Bond
Roger is Daredevil
Maito is Batman

who else?
>>
>>15326087
It's been a min since I've seen Might Gaine, pretty sure Maito has the same origin story as Batman just he uses his money to fight robot crime.
>>
>>15325998
Man, Shinn getting perpetually pissed at the Arzenal girls was the best. Especially since the plot went out of its way to make Chris and Rosalie into just vapid bitches who want to slobber all over the first dick they see.
>>
>>15326079

Well it would kinda mean my parents dying.

>>15326087

Maito is Batman and Iron Man put together.
>>
>>15326136
cool robots>>dead parents
>>
>>15326136
At least Maito still has his wacky grandpa around. Bruce has no family.
>>
>>15326148
>natto episode
>grandfather is thrown in the natto pit
>"Grandpa, I'm here to save you!"
>"Nah, I'm good"
>>
File: 248-SizeComparison.jpg (394KB, 2518x678px) Image search: [Google]
248-SizeComparison.jpg
394KB, 2518x678px
>Take a look at a size chart for OG Mechs
>Valzacard is THAT big
>still hasn't appeared in a recent OG game
THIS ISN'T FAIR! I WANT TO CRUSH MY ENEMIES LIKE SMALL ANTS!
>>
>>15326155

I always found the "the Japanese truly do love natto, don't they" line funny, because it really shows how Tokyo-centric Japanese media is.

Natto is a Kanto region thing. You go to the average Osakan and ask them "do you want some natto?", the response "ugh, get that shit away from me!"
>>
>>15326168
Though I should note as a collorary, when I use the Osakan response, I was there in 1987. It's not so reviled there now thanks to an aggressive marketing campaign.
>>
>>15326160
Valzacard in OG with cutscene combination sequence when?
>>
File: beanbaddy.jpg (178KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
beanbaddy.jpg
178KB, 850x850px
>>15326168
What can you do anyway? Most of Japan is surprisingly rural or sparse compared to Tokyo alone which may as well be it's own independent small country.

Most Japanese don't even really have PC's surprisingly forget regional TV that caters directly to them.
>>
>>15326160
They went full retard in W?
>>
>>15326216
No, Valzacard has a retarded origin story sure, but it's a pretty awesome unit within itself
>>
>>15326198

Every major city in Japan is kind of its own country, a microcosm of the surrounding region's culture, and they all have their own stereotypes.

Personally the Osakans are my favorite. They're much friendlier and far less uptight than people from Tokyo. Much more blue collar, dock worker types. Plus they aren't nearly as xenophobic since they're used to foreigners due to their port city status.
>>
>>15326220
Not talking about story or unit, just the size
>>
>>15326216
2007 was the year of retarded mecha sizes
>>
>>15326198
>forget regional TV that caters directly to them.
IIRC a lot of that has to do with kanto regional dialect being the television standard, much like how with news in the US everyone goes for a neutral midwestern accent.
>>
why do i want to see Gaogaigar and Might Gaine in the same SRW now.

not just for the same voice interactions between Guy and Maito

but also interactions between the robots.

also Mazinkaiser SKL and Mazinger Zero in the same game with New getter robo or armagetter.

giving us our new final dynamic special damn it it not being a thing made in V disappointed me.
>>
>the DG alliance
>Green River points out that in the show the bad guys never actually teamed up

that feels like a missed opportunity.
>>
>>15326011
We actually know what Banjo was doing, like, ten years before the series started, and he was definitely a kid then.

>>15326225
>tfw Reideen is fucking 140 meters tall
>>
>>15326256
>We actually know what Banjo was doing, like, ten years before the series started, and he was definitely a kid then.
He went to university, worked as P.I. and did a lot of shit.... there is no fucking way he's 18 earth years old
>>
>>15326251

With the exception of wanting to remove the Brave Express Corps, they didn't really have mutual goals. Hell Wolfgang in theory didn't have to be a bad guy, he just wanted to build the strongest robot.
>>
>>15326168
That's pretty much true to all cultures, like the ancient Pizza e Mandolino stereotype for italians, or worse, the modern spaghetti and meatballs, which do not even exist in Italy and most italians would recoil in horror at the mere sight of it.

Places with strong regional cultures always have to deal with some kind of "centralization", that is true for the language as well as general culture.
>>
>>15326261
And he also stole Daitarn and literally all the money all the rich socialites that became the original Meganoids had stashed away.

Pretty sure it was specifically ten years ago? It's been ages since I saw that ep. I need to rewatch the show.
>>
>>15326266
>which do not even exist in Italy and most italians would recoil in horror at the mere sight of it.
That isn't saying much when most Italian would probably flip you off for putting olive oil in the water when boiling pasta.

Because that is a thing the British seem to have a obsession with doing even though it's unnecessary. Though food + British is kind of a disaster waiting to happen in general.
>>
>>15326326
I am offended.
>>
>>15326334

Then stop making toast sandwiches
>>
>>15326338
Fuck you, toasties are the best.
>>
>>15326102
Gai Shishioh is Robocop.
>>
>>15322358

What a fatfuck, i bet she eats lots of burgers every day
>>
>>15326347
cheetos are delicious
>>
>>15326368
>I'll become the ammo myself
>the mech isn't like the Buntline in Xenogears where it literally fires the cockpit
>>
File: More like butter mode chitose.jpg (143KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
More like butter mode chitose.jpg
143KB, 1280x720px
Queen of Swadia, long may she reign
>>
http://srw-v.suparobo.jp/images/character/original/chara03.png 81.6% chance that this image is awesome

http://srw-v.suparobo.jp/images/character/original/chara02.png 0.2% chance that this image is awesome

THE NEURAL NETWORK HAS SPOKEN

CHITOSE IS SUPERIOR
>>
>>15325075
>>15325102
Oh thank god, that got it. Thank you so much.
>>
>>15326326
>That isn't saying much when most Italian would probably flip you off for putting olive oil in the water when boiling pasta.
KILL YOU!! MURDER!!!!!!
>>
>>15326243
If we get GGG and Might Gaine back might as well put J-Decker in the mix to have more AI robo interactions and a possible Brave Series Special. I'd also love to see if they retcon all the AI tech for the brave series robos came from the same source of something
>>
>well Done Hathaway

wtf I hate Amuro now
>>
>Braves in the next SRW

Obviously next SRW will have Goldran and Gold Lightan.
>>
>>15325425
Does this mean I picked the wrong mc and mech?
>>
>>15326491
and Wrong REIDEEN.

For MAXIMUM GOLD.
>>
>>15326477
by the way, what was Exev's deal with Drill Noses?
>>
File: mfw xin sheng.png (72KB, 395x287px) Image search: [Google]
mfw xin sheng.png
72KB, 395x287px
Holy fuck Riddhe

I can't stop laughing
>>
>>15326220
There's nothing wrong with its origin story.
>>
>>15325989
Wait until later when they bond over how they have terrible taste in men while he's standing right there
>>
Baka yarou
>>
>>15326625

Baka bakka
>>
>>15326625

Bakana!
>>
File: 00676.png (24KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
00676.png
24KB, 160x160px
>>15326625
DELETE THIS
>>
>>15326657

Assram!
>>
>>15326661
Asland
>>
>>15324183
I'm the only one glad about this?
It's not like the series ever had great plot anyway so I'm sure glad to get 3 sakuga movies with god tier OST again.

And for SRW, this mean they can skip Ao entirely.
>>
File: 1478292588361.jpg (52KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1478292588361.jpg
52KB, 320x320px
>An ultimate form of Greymon-species Digimon, it is a subspecies of War Greymon armed with electric-powered weapons. It reinforces its heavyweight grappling with electricity, striking with the "Plasma Stakes" on both arms, which send electric current flowing into even the sturdiest of structures and destroying them from within.
>Plasma Stakes
hol up
is that a
SUPAROBO REFERENCE???
>>
>>15326506
He died to one in the show.
>>
File: IMG_20170303_020312.jpg (415KB, 892x892px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170303_020312.jpg
415KB, 892x892px
>>15326625
Baka Shinji
>>
File: Screenshot_20170317-191006.png (449KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170317-191006.png
449KB, 1080x1920px
>>15326078
Canada here, I feel your fucking pain my friend.

Before it outright died, it just said that it's in the country. No word since the 3rd in that.
>>
>>15325551
Where do I get it then?
>>
What was the SRW V update all about?
>>
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/191203-super-robot-taisen-v/75121979

Patch notes vague as fuck
>>
>Nine actively wants to fuck Chitose
wtf I hate Nine now. I am a Ghuli bot?
>>
>Nine looking forward to seeing Tobia grow up and woo women

that darn robutt
>>
Harrison died offscreen literally worst than Sumeragi's dungeon
>>
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN
>>
>>15327000
KIRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>15326908
Better than Akira not playable for no fucking reason. Not dead, not sick not anything. She's just not playable.
>>
>>15327041
She's available for one stage two if you download the DLC
>>
>>15327004
ASSRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM
>>
>>15325636
They're legitimately challenging before the exceeder kicks in though. I wish they didn't nerf her. I mean, you got Wave Motion Gun and all those fancy cheat items anyway.

What's the point of giving you broken items when they're never necessary to complete the game?
>>
>>15327041
I didn't even see her on my first playthrough.
The worst part is that the unit guide showed her unit and the Cosmo Zero with as upgradable, but I don't think you ever get the opportunity to do that in game, or do they share upgrades with the Yamato?
>>
>>15327060
Shares upgrade with Yamato, Akira is only available for one stage if you stay in UC
>>
>>15326491
>spoiler
If only Silver Castle didn't go after that...

>>15326477
Having in Xenoglossia for extra fun would be nice too.
>>
>>15327060
She saved Kodai in Yukikaze's wreck and joined Cosmo Falcon in stage 5 but she's not available in the roster for no reason.

The story treats her as a pilot too.
>>
>>15327041
Hey, guys.

Guys.

Bit Cloud.

>>15327072
Should have figured Tatsunoku's elite ninja squads would strike when they did.
>>
I heard that you keep your cash/level ups in V if you NG+. Is that true for other games in the series as well?
>>
Remember when people said Fu-Lu was going to be savable in MD
>>
>>15327081
>Cash
Yeah, but in other games you only get to bring 25% or 50% for the second playthrough and the amount is increased for every playthrough you cleared.

>Level
Nope. I don't think I remember any SRW that carry over levels in NG+.
>>
File: BEGONE MATTMAN.png (363KB, 710x536px) Image search: [Google]
BEGONE MATTMAN.png
363KB, 710x536px
>>15327079
>>
>>15327079
Fuck off
>>
> E7 movies are a prequel
Meh.
>>
>>15327104
Well, I guess this gives them something to play with next time they want to do a series.
>>
>>15327079
Go back to SRWG-W.
>>
>>15327113
>>15327113

New Thread
>>
Reminder /srwg/ was wrong about Kittan living, goat slut being a sphere reactor, Al being about to live, and Fu-Lu joining the the team
>>
>>15327092
I said you'd save Ja mu. He could be the hit blooded Coustwell rival to Touyas Granteed. It also would have given the third Powerpuff a reason to exist.
Thread posts: 406
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.