[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/srwg/ Super Robot Wars General #1248

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 675
Thread images: 65

File: Gillam OGIN.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Gillam OGIN.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Previous Thread:
>>15265857

If you need help with any game try checking Akurasu for help:
http://akurasu.net/wiki/Super_Robot_Wars
If any of the pages are blank try this:
CLICK 'EDIT'
SAVE THE PAGE WITHOUT MAKING ANY CHANGES

Current status of the games availability in the English language as of the end of September 2016:
http://pastebin.com/Y1ND2asB

Detailed Version of Game Availability in English as of September 2016:
http://pastebin.com/crZFqXVk

Music Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/i93iP72p

Bring Stabity's Quick Guide to Katakana:
http://pastebin.com/x6FmxFGk

Game Modification Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/wr1RLQpB

Translated Plot Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/HAQ3qrSg

Art Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/AEEmisXS

SRC Pastebin V2:
http://pastebin.com/NRPtThEZ

Make your own SRW character Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/DBj6Nknk

If you wish to help with the SRW fan game they are always in need of more musicians and artists
Please contact the following e-mail: [email protected]
You may also reach them in IRC at #SRWEternity on Rizon.

You can also visit their website at: http://srw.eternitychan.org/ (Currently Ressurected)

/srwg/ Discord:
https://discord.gg/GtR83q7

/m/ Booru
http://ryusei.booru.org/index.php
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raNGeq3_DtM
>V's ending theme is not a Jam project cover of this.
>>
For anyone who cares, new accounts created in SRW X-O will be given an SSR Huckebein and a guaranteed SSR ticket as presents for the duration of the current event (so, this whole week).
>>
>Famitsu gave Breath of the Wild 40/40

Are you ready to play the KAMI GAME in 2 days time?
>>
So can anyone tell me who are the real MC protag this time?
Souji or Chitose ?
>>
Is Vangray just a fed machine with no super speeshul mode/power source/origin/etc
>>
>>15268859
Probably Souji, since Chitose's route is all but the same.
>>
>>15268860
It's barely even a proper giant robot, it's a bunch of guns and missiles that someone put a head and some limbs on.
>>
>>15268859

They just copypasted like 70% of their dialogue for both routes and they only have a few stages exclusive to one another. Both exist at the same time but whichever one you don't pick is regulated to a background role and doesn't participate in the fighting until a certain event later on. Most of their reactions to events are mostly the same too.

It's more like choosing between a male or female avatar rather than two actually different routes.
>>
>>15268858

>Wii U version runs like butt
>not going to buy a switch just yet just for one game

Unless they fix the Wii U version I probably won't be playing it for a while.
>>
>>15268860

The most advanced thing about it is supposed to be its OS/Nine but gameplay wise it doesn't translate into any special abilities or skills even after it gets upgraded.
>>
>>15268869
So, you know, pretty average for a protag choice in SRW.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 534x485px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 534x485px
>>15268858
This Is the reason it got 40/40
>>
>>15268876
10/10 GOTY will buy 4 copies
>>
How many OG antagonists are there in the game?
>>
>>15268870
Won't be the first time I've played a game that ran like ass, as long as it doesn't completely die I'll be fine with it
>>
>>15268876
Disgusting.
>>
>>15268860
It's special because its OS isn't actually an OS but some kind of earth restoration system.

But the robot itself isn't that strong.
>>
>>15268873

>implying Setsuko and Rand routes were the same
>implying any of the @2 or @3 routes were the same
>implying SRX and ATX routes were the same

Look, I'm going to assume you're being stupid on purpose so I'm not going to post a reaction image or anything to insult. But protagonist choices in previous games were never this half-assed. It's not just that Souji and Chitose experience the same events but a good deal of their dialogue is literally exactly the same. They wrote one script and stretched it across two characters rather than try and make their reactions to things unique, which is just pure laziness.

I appreciate that they at least did bring back the option to choose, but it's very lazily done.
>>
>>15268879
There are 5 OG bosses in total, but the antagonist is only one person,
>>
>>15268873
A or even J had different scripts even if the stages are exactly the same for different protagonists.
>>
>>15268885
>But protagonist choices in previous games were never this half-assed.

Yes, they certainly weren't that way in 4.

Or F.

Or Alpha 1.

Or R.

Or arguably D.
>>
File: 1305901454777.jpg (12KB, 206x235px) Image search: [Google]
1305901454777.jpg
12KB, 206x235px
>>15268858
>Famitsu scores
>>
Super Robot Wars AI

Full Metal Panic! (+ 2nd and Novel)
Gundam Blue Destiny
Gundam Sentinel
Gargantia
Tekkaman Blade
SD Gundam Sangokuden
Heroman
Giant Robo
Mazinger Zero
Gaogaigar
Might Gain
J-Decker
Reideen
Machine Robo
Iron Leaguer
>>
>>15268885
>Pure laziness
Eh, more like they didn't plan on having secondary MC at all but the higher ups forced them at the last minute.
>>
On a hypothetical SRW for Switch what series would you want to see?
>>
>>15268893
No Tetsujin?

No Getters?

>>15268900
Series featuring /m/ elements, mostly.
>>
God I miss @2/@3
>4 different MCs all with different routes and mechs
>>
>>15268900
Build Fighters
>>
>>15268900
A super fantasy focused game would be nice, get shit like Escaflowne or Dunbine. Maybe even something like the Garo anime, seeing as we've had series like Tekkaman before
>>
>>15268900
It'd be a garbage game like Neo no doubt.
>>
>>15268893
Webdiver
>>
>>15268900
Neo 2 or OE 2 or Shin 2
>>
>>15268873

>A had different scripts depending on the protagonist
>Z1 had different scripts depending on the protagonist
>Alpha 2 had different scripts depending on the protagonist
>Alpha 3 had different scripts depending on the protagonist
>OG1 had different scripts depending on the protagonist
>J had different scripts depending on the protagonist

>It's average for the different protagonists not to have different scripts

???

Maybe in some of the older games, yeah, but back then the OG characters were more or less player stand-ins with little development. Like in Alpha 1 where they were literally just a combination of gender + stock personality.

I doubt they were trying to go for that feeling again with V. Souji and Chitose do have different personalities but they're barely defined or fleshed out because the script doesn't give them that many unique reactions to things. Take their reactions to the Celestial Being movie for example. It makes sense for Chitose to think it's real since she's supposed to be the naive rookie who has never actually experienced real battle. Less so for Souji who's supposed to be a veteran pilot and should know better than to take things at face value. Or you could even flip it around since Chitose is actually rather cautious and serious despite being a rookie and Souji and pretends to be stupid a lot of the times. Instead of having them react to it differently to give their personalities better definition, they both react the exact same way which just makes the both of them look like stupid assholes.
>>
File: the_third_3.jpg (24KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
the_third_3.jpg
24KB, 704x400px
>>15268893
Where's tankbro?
>>
>>15268900
Ramune & 40, including the OVAs
Mashin Eiyuuden Wataru S1 and 2
Time Bokan 24
Galatt (if only because of how random it would be)
Mazinger Angels
Goldran
Kirby: Planet Robobot
Kid Icarus Uprising
Star Fox Zero
G Gundam
Shin Vs. Neo
Kotetsushin Jeeg
Gaiking LODM
>>
>>15268915
Yeah, but it's not like the recent SRW OGs had good characterization anyway.
>>
>>15268916
Yeah, an AI SRW would have to have Bogie slapping down seemingly superior AIs because he's really old and experienced and shit.

Also BURUE BUREIKA.
>>
>>15268900
Goldran
Transformers g1
Transformers the movie
J decker
Zambot3
Mazinkaiser
Shin getter robo vs neo getter robo
V gundam
Dai guard
Volts v
Combattler v
pacific rim
Patlabor
Fmp
>>
>>15268919

People really liked Crowe.

Arnie from UX actually went through pretty decent character development and changes his view on things as the plot goes across several timeskips.

It was nice seeing Touya man up, especially compared to his J version.

The only recent OG character that was kind of boring was Hibiki, but at least Genion was cool.
>>
Will OGMD Granteed Infinity Calibur have different moveset depending on the powerpuff subpilot like in J?
If yes. which one is the most beautiful so I can bring her into the final stage?
>>
>>15268900
It's on Nintendo so some Kirby Robobot and XCX would be nice
Maybe Chibi-Robo too
>>
>>15268893
>No Dancouga Nova
>>
>>15268932
Katia or Melua
>>
>>15268858
>Are you ready to play the KAMI GAME in 2 days time?

No due to no WiiU and no desire to get a Switch
>>
>>15268916
He's in SRWE.
>>
>>15268932
Katia
>>
>>15268932
Katia or Tenia. Melua's version isn't as cool anymore
>>
Is Might Gaine worth my time to watch?
>>
Why didn't the resurrected and refined the Tri-Squad system?This game could have used one.
I mean you have Uruz,Brave Corps,Aesties,EVAs,ZZ team,Para mails that could fit in a tri nicely.
>>
>>15268968
wait for when we get decent subs,I heard it's being worked on
>>
>>15268930
Its true that people liked Crowe but at the end of the day did he really go beyond being cool older guy with crippling debt character?

What really carries a lot OGs is their interactions with other characters, their themes and their robots. Since generally the OG is a fairly stagnant character.
>>
>>15268930
>Mist
>Ichitaka
>Arnie
>Souta
>Good characterization
They may have a few cool characteristics but the characterization and development isn't that good.

Hibiki is a post-2010 harem LN protagonist

Not that I dislike them. SRW was never known for deep and intricate characterization anyway. They're all walking clichefest.
>>
At the very, very least of all leasts, at least Souji and Chitose aren't Hibiki
He might be the most powerful character ever conceived after defeating the most powerful antagonist ever invented by a sentient species in all the universe, but he's about as interesting as an empty linen bag
>>
>>15268984
>>15268979

I'd still argue that Arnie had decent development. Not mind-blowing, but it was a step above the usual mainline OG fare. His personality and outlook on things actually changed as the plot went on and he's a much different character from how he was at the beginning of the game compared to the end.

With most other protags their development usually comes down to

>Kind of just there for the first half of the plot
>OG enemy faction gets introduced who they/their mech may or may not have a connection to
>they got blown the fuck out by their rival
>spend the next couple of stages angsting until they get their mid-game upgrade
>beat up their rival next time they meet
>OK I'm all better now!

Then that's pretty much the end of their development for the rest of the game.
>>
>>15268990

Eh.

It's funny because Velt and Lottie are both more amusing than Souji and Chitose are. Souji and Chitose feel like secondaries in their own game.
>>
I'd like another batch of DLC stages focused on the originals, with Shizuka and the Huckebein in it.
>>
>implying the protagonist of V isn't Nine
>>
>>15268900
Given the Switch's main gimmick, series with gattai or packs.

Getter is a must, Neo would be preferred
Jeeg
Grendizer
A Yuusha that isn't GGG
A Muhcross that isn't Frontier
Machine Robo because chromatic choice with the red/blue joycons
G-Reco, because the Switch looks like a cheap toy

>>15268979
>did he really go beyond being cool older guy with crippling debt character?
No, that's what makes him great.
You don't need a character having seven hundred million traits or inner conflicts, or a gorillion cutscenes and words of development, you just need to write a character that fits in the general scenario and has a quirk or two that are played straight, Crowe was that, he was his own guy from the beginning to the end, he had his comic relief moments by either pushing his debt theme or by being the swell guy who beats everyone at volleyball, makes women wet and has a gay sniper gundam lover, same with his background, he was a former pilot of a crazy military unit, no need to add anything else, same with other people like Rand or Ing, no piloting giant robots with your teacher or Real Little Sister™, strong sense of justice, mysterious origins, ultimate destiny and whatever.

Now take Hibiki or the BX OGs, they're so crammed with stupid shit they feel more of a caricature than actual characters, Hibiki in particular was plagued by a mech that although having a vaguely cool design lacked a real identity to the point that people here call it Kung-Fu Granzon for a lack of a better description, you might not like Brasta but at least you know what it's all about, sniping and shooting and boosting, same with Gunleon or even Filesaver, then you get to Genion and what the fuck do you have? Kung fu, swords, double swords, cannons, remote units, PEW PEW PEW, big swords, it's a mess with no clear style or identity of its own, and demonbane knees.
>>
>>15269016
Huh, isn't BX OGs pretty simple? He's literally just a hotblooded teenager with strong sense of justice that inherited his robot from his father.
>>
>>15268933
Don't forget The Wonderful 101
>>
>http://gematsu.com/2017/03/media-create-sales-22017-22617
>Not even breaking 200k
SRW IS DEAD
>>
>>15269016

Yeah, that really bothered me about Genion

>Base form
>Makes use of Hibiki's traits like some martial arts moves and a glaive to fit in with his hunter theme
>GAI
>Still keeps the kung-fu motif and adds a giant FUCK OFF gun because why not
>Ray
>Double swords, harpoon, portals, teleporting, bits, giant energy sword
>kung fu moves almost dropped entirely aside from one brief moment during another attack

It's like they couldn't settle on just one theme for it. I would have loved it if it kept using Kung-Fu moves since Hibiki actually did Jeet Kun Do, but they drop that almost entirely by the time it gets to Ray.
>>
File: 20170301_102239.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170301_102239.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
It finally happened. So honored.

From Sousuke's MAP
>>
>>15269016
>BX OGs
>A ton of shit crammed on to them

I'll give you Hibiki because Genion had a ton of shit about it but the BX OGs were really plain. Youta's a highschooler with a strong sense of justice, Yuki's the adopted little sister with the mysterious past and Falsaber's their robot dad. BX had extremely basic OGs.
>>
>>15269030
The gun also had the sword in the sprite sheets that was NEVER used. Makes me wonder if Ray was a last minute addition.
>>
>>15269029
Is it really though? For a series that releases 1-3 games a year, with at least one guaranteed to sell at least 160k+ in the first week. I think a lot of companies would want a piece of that.
>>
I hate this https://youtu.be/cSFmT2tVh_8
>>
>>15269034
>sword

That shit was a knife. A hilariously out of place knife
>>
>>15269016
The main problem with BX was having a robot that worked off imagination, and having the one guy who couldn't do anything cool with that. Was it a plot point? Yeah, but it was still a bad idea.
>>
>>15269023
And a shitty imagination.

That was kind of why Falsaber got it's shit wrecked so hard because it was a magical robot powered by imagination and the pilot was as interesting as a wet rock.

Bruvictor arguably should've become the main protagonist robot being more interesting, actually fitting the magical knight theme as well to actually give some character development but instead they just revived Falsaber a few chapters later.

And what do we get? A goddamn mess of a design.

Also Bruvictor also had the better themes.
https://youtu.be/dxkbYQpddxU
https://youtu.be/a3YVcvwXwwk
>>
>>15269029
Combined 180k sales isn't too bad nothing to shout about either.

What I'd be more concerned about is BX hit 100k sales in it's first week with a much tinier budget and Vita version of V didn't even come close.
>>
How does the BGM change work? Can I just give every single unit HEATS?
>>
>>15269029
Nice sales
RIP Nis though.
>>
>>15269029

Well I guess those people who were worried about SRWV becoming a bloated multi-game series can rest easy now.

I hope the overseas sales end up being decent.
>>
>>15269064
It actually is if you consider the fact that they payed extra money to hire a famous (to the Nips that is) comedian to take a major part in advertising and a fucking early UC only G Gen game had sold 175k.
Not to mention that sales are slowly decreasing year by year, and we've nearly run out of "groundbreaking" anime to boost sales, I wonder how much longer can Bamco hold up with this franchise.
>>
>>15269072

You can, but if you want it to play a single song for an entire turn just set the music to 'Squad' and then change the squad music.
>>
>Finisher is a combo of all previous moves

I want this laziness to end.
>>
>>15269029
This is only in Japan. Considering that BP went out of their way to release this outside, I'd only judge the game's financial success via the total sale,s including the Singaporean and Chinese markets.
>>
>>15269064
Well, BX was exclusive to the piece of shit.
>>
>>15269082
Does that still get overrode when there's a unit upgrade or important character moment happen?
>>
>>15268858

Obviously, nintendo paid them to get a score that high. That's what big companies always do
>>
>>15269087
>Finisher is a combo of all previous moves
Would you prefer a giant cannon or a sword for a finisher instead
>>
>>15269097

Everyone pays off Famitsu. They're probably the least reliable review site ever.

Not to say that BotW looks bad or anything and I do plan to get it eventually. But Famitsu gave fucking Jojo's Bizarre Adventure All Star Battle a 40/40 and that game was literally broken on release.
>>
>>15269087
>Upgrade is another combo of all previous moves but harder
>>
>>15269097
Nintendo must have a lot of money to waste since Famitsu and western journalists give it really high scores.
>>
New SRW announcement when?
>>
>>15269105

> Upgrade is a fucking combination attack you get on the penultimate stage.
>>
>>15269046
>Also Bruvictor also had the better themes.
>implying
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo4XezxCH-w
>>
>>15269102

>Jojo ASB
>Perfect score

Yeah, definetively they got paid to give it a perfect score.

>>15269107

It does have a shitton of money, and its less having a high score and more having a perfect score. There's no such thing as a perfect and flawless game after all and some guys even reported the wii u version had issues
>>
>>15269031
At least you got the trophy for it.
>>
>>15269087

Fucking shit eisen and its shit starting a tradition of throw all attacks at the same time
>>
>>15269119
From what I've seen of the Wii U version it actually runs pretty decent, the main thing is whenever a really big amount of shit is on screen, thats when it chugs. Aside from that its just the obvious like its running on lower resolution and has worse lighting than the Switch version
>>
http://gematsu.com/2017/03/media-create-sales-22017-22617

[PS4] Super Robot Wars V (Limited Edition Included) (Bandai Namco, 02/23/17) – 100,154 (New)
[PSV] Super Robot Wars V (Limited Edition Included) (Bandai Namco, 02/23/17) – 83,733 (New)
>>
>>15269109
About thirty seconds from now I'm sure
>>
>Tfw Yamato and Nadesico murdering everything

We /super ship wars/ now.

Battle 7 when? We need more ships.
>>
>>15269131
where can we get asian numbers?
>>
>>15269139
You don't.
They don't release that data.
>>
>>15269131
>180k total
>just behind Nier
Damn, that's pretty incredible.
>>
>>15269129

>From what I've seen of the Wii U version it actually runs pretty decent

It doesn't, desu. You get hit with FPS drops right out of the gate in the first area. The weather effects make the FPS tank hard too and going into towns causes it to slow to a crawl.

It's not "unplayable", but you really have to have patience for the Wii U version. It's pretty clear they focused all their attention on the Switch version and didn't bother to polish up the Wii U version.
>>
>tfw low sales makes the series have even less budget instead of people giving their all

It's a downward spiral of doom
>>
>>15269142
rude
>>
>>15269131
That's a bit less than Z3.
Either they got really badly burnt by that game, or people were importing from Japan a lot before the English releases.
>>
>>15269131
No Limited Edition for Asian version?
>>
File: images (3).jpg (8KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
8KB, 282x179px
>>15269146
>tfw you remember when the Nintendo seal was supposed to be a sign of quality
>Nintendo viciously protected their brand from low-quality, unplayable bootleg scams
>Fast forward twenty years and now they're the ones making them.
>>
>>15269159
The only reason they even released the WiiU version was because people would be butthurt if it was cancelled and it would be bad PR for them.
>>
>>15269159
To be fair, pretty much no big developer gives a fuck about stable FPS these days, unfortunately.

And as far as open world stuff goes, Nintendo has a better track record than all the samey copypaste generic open world stuff being released all the time.
>>
>>15269166
I hate Zelda games either way so I guess it's not my concern.
>>
Why the fuck are all of you talking about Zelda here? Move your conservation to another thread.
>>
>>15269166

The Switch version does run decently though and the hardware isn't that much better than Wii U. They could have did the same for the Wii U version with effort but they didn't. Not trying to start any consolewar shit or anything. Get enough of that in /v/. But it's pretty scummy they made the Wii U version objectively inferior when they knew it was one of the biggest reason a lot of people were holding off on buying a Switch right away.

>Nintendo has a better track record than all the samey copypaste generic open world stuff being released all the time

What other open world games has Nintendo made before this aside from the Xenoblade games?
>>
>>15269180
>What other open world games has Nintendo made before this aside from the Xenoblade games?
Every 3D Zelda
>>
>>15269180
>Xenoblade games?
Monolith soft made that, Nintendo was just the publisher.
>>
>>15269177
Cause some faggot posted review scores for it
>>
>>15269195
>Monolith soft made that, Nintendo was just the publisher.
They've been owned by Nintendo for years own. Nintendo isn't just EAD.

Also, Monolith Soft worked on Breath of the Wild too, although mostly as support.
>>
The Brave Express bots really, REALLY like Nine
>>
>>15269031
got that "single hp digit" trophy last night with the yamato, it left one of the invaders where Ryoma appears with 5hp

its awesome how this thing hits harder than any of the robots so far
>>
breath of wild is utter shit
>>
About to start stage 34 and I have 6 aces and 15 non aces with more 5han 40 kills. Also s shitlosd of peolle with over 30 hut less than 40 kills.

Guess getting the true ending isn't quite as bad as I expected.
>>
>But hey, that's 50,000 times 0.0001%!
Is this how Rebuild Rei usually talks
>>
>>15269216

Breath of the wild? more like bad breath of the shit!
>>
>>15269228
>Guess getting the true ending isn't quite as bad as I expected

What is the requirement for that?
>>
>>15269216
>>>/v/
>>
>>15269234
25 ace pilots when you reach Iscandar
>>
>>15269237
Better start killing then.
>>
>Soji is such a loser virgin that all the the women openly laugh at his face when he hits on them

Big titty nurse Harada from Yamato just scoffed at his face.

>You have A LOT to learn about women
>>
>>15269247
After all the abuse he gets in this game, if Souji doesn't get with Chitose at the end I'm gonna be pissed.
>>
>>15269237
Wait, which one's the true ending? The clone wars or the big HP final boss?
>>
>>15269253
Souji isn't allowed near Chitose in her route since Nine doesn't approve of him
>>
>>15269247

He's forcing himself to try and be a lady's man and pretend he's having fun but really he's dead inside.

>>15269253

Nine is endgame for both of them.
>>
Stage 34 intermission was particulatly brutal to Soji

>Harada laughs at his face

And as soon as he leaves everyone starts gossiping

>Yamamoto:He tries to be all buddy buddy be he's pretty awkward around people

>Akira:Are you interested on him Melda?
>Melda:Oh my, no!
>Akira: yeah, I thought so.

>Tobia:He's pretty bad at hitting on women so he's having Saburota and Kurz help him

And then he talks to Nine saying he's a failure in pretty much everything but he wants her to trjst on him.

Guys, screw Ryusei, he's too alpha with his harem. Soji might actually be /ourguy/
>>
>>15269277
>Soji might actually be /ourguy/
Sounds about right, yeah.
>>
File: 362.png (67KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
362.png
67KB, 500x349px
>>15269277

>team dies
>little sister dies
>become emotionally dead
>realize that you're disrespecting your dead team's memory by being sad
>try to act like you're happy and confident
>people still aren't buying it
>only friend is your mech's operating system
>even she smack talks you most of the time

Being Souji is pretty suffering.
>>
Someone has a rip of JAM project Exceeder?
>>
>>15269277
>Soji might actually be /ourguy/
/v/, pls
>>
>Melda and Akira
>Megumi from Nadesico
>Mari
>Nine and Chitose
>Cross Ange
Did V surpass L for most lesbians?
>>
>>15269294
maybe
>>
>>15269284
And nobody tries to help him?

It's not that Soji is an horrible evil person, he's only a tormented man. He tries to put a cheerful mask also to not be a nuisance for the others. I am still at the beginning of the game, but Tobia and Soji already tied enough.
>>
>>15269294
I saw one on some forum that you needed to register for to see the links, and I was too lazy to register and grab it. You can find it pretty easy, just search for Jam Project links from today in google. Or just be patient and wait for a normal ass website or a nice anon to put it up
>>
>>15269323
Not being interested in him hitting on them is one thing, but people seem to shit on Souji rather harshly for no real reason.
>>
>>15269323
He's THAT guy, aka person who is nice to you and greets you everyday and sometimes even has a conversation but he's not really your friend. He's always making funny comments because he wants to be pleasant and people throw barbs at him because they're at war and the situation is serious.

And when you have actual parties in the battleships he doesn't attend them since he gets awkward.

That's surprising actually. Everyone expected a suave Casablanca because of his pose with the shades and stuff.
>>
Just skimmed though the Amazon's reviews.
Most of the complains are about the same as us (unevolved animation quality, trash character art, too much Gundams, lackluster roster and Super Robots, shitty overused dimensional fuckery.....)
Some complains seem Japanese-exclusive. A few of them don't like the remake versions of older shows (Mazinger, Getter, Yamato) and prefer the old voices (just Nips being Nips). Another thing is about the retail price being too high and Bannam jewing them even more with a 3000 yen DLC pack, but I didn't see any complains about money problem in English boards.
But the most suprising thing for me is most of them don't like Yamato being in a SRW, even though the point of it being in is to draw more Nips attention. They said it's unsuited as not being a mecha show, but even take too much presence in the plot that blurred out series like Crossbone.
At least one of them can acknowledge that Bannam are having serious problem with budget with this game and suggest they go for crowd-funding and stretch out development time, with is a great idea.
>>
http://www.mediafire.com/file/2v5egpao1sl9yq6/THE_EXCEEDER_NEW_BLUE.zip
>>
>>15269346
>But the most suprising thing for me is most of them don't like Yamato being in a SRW, even though the point of it being in is to draw more Nips attention. They said it's unsuited as not being a mecha show, but even take too much presence in the plot that blurred out series like Crossbone.

Fuck them and anyone else who wants series to not be considered because it's not what SRW is 'supposed' to be.
>>
>>15269331
Just looked up on Nyaa, mp3 version is there. If you want FLAC I guess it's just a matter of time.
>>
>>15269346
>go for crowd-funding and stretch out development time, with is a great idea.
fuck off shill
>>
>>15269346
SRW has to have a major battleship for the plot. Why not use THE anime battleship? I'm perfectly fine with Yamato, specially bdcause they have a little oldschool sci fi vibe
>>
>>15269352
It's funny since we already have Tekkaman and Orgun which just barely make the mecha requirement with a couple token units.
>>
Stage 8 is different for both Soji and Chitose.

Soji will deploy at the start alongside the others while Chitose's will have her stay at the Yamato until Melda deploys.

Bit of a minor difference really.
>>
>>15269352
Yeah, it's attitudes like that that mean we're guaranteed to see Zeta Gundam and CCA in every single game without fail. The franchise is hugely stagnant already, without new additions we'd be getting remakes of Alpha every two years.

Of course, this is probably what a large part of the fandom wants.
>>
>>15269344
Well, it is also true that at the beginning Soji was a kind of Chirico. Super serious, stoic, who spoke little or nothing, then the massacre of shi squad has changed him. Some characters of the Yamato know this, so it seems strange to me that his teammates pull shit on him just because...
>>
>>15269363
Hell, you could even argue Iczer felt out of place in L since most of the time you just used the girls instead of the main mech, and they were more useful like that anyway.
>>
>>15269237
What stage is Iscander again?
>>
>>15269374
After 49 if I remember right.
>>
>>15269346
I can understand the dimension complaint since Yamato and Crossbone literally have a dimension to themselves whereas the other series whether it's Cross Ange, Might Gaine or Getter played around with their settings quite nicely.

>>15269372
Don't forget how you spend nearly the entire second half of L unable to use Iczer Robo because of Iczer 3's plot.
>>
>>15269323

It's kind of fucked up actually. The only person other than Nine and Chitose he could really consider a friend is Maito, and that's because Maito is just a nice guy in general. Everyone else comes off as unnecessarily rude to him for no real reason. A lot of the girls shoot him down even when he's not actually hitting on them. Some of his conversations more or less go

>"Sup?"
>"Fuck OFF"

A lot of the times he's genuinely trying to be nice and friendly to help relax but it backfires almost all the time because everyone would rather talk about how fucked their world is. It kind of fits with the theme of the game being love and hope where Souji and Chitose are some of the few characters that still look to the bright side, but still.

Then when the group actually has parties and stuff to unwind he usually goes off by himself because under his facade he's actually really awkward around people and he admits to Nine he hasn't felt like he belongs ever since his squadron died.

There's usually one or two characters from a series that the OG character bonds with, but both Souji and Chitose lack that. It's just way more apparent with Souji because everyone keeps shitting on him.
>>
>>15269355
That sounds like something MN9's conman would say.
>>
>>15269346
Some complaints are just bullshit. In any case, Banpresto has recorded a ton of lines of dialogue for Koji, Tetzuya, Ryoma and Duke (old gen). If they wanted... they could safely return to using the older generation, but I frankly like Shin Mazinger more.
>>
>>15269396
>>15269346
>MUH MAZINKAISER
>>
>>15269396
It would get fairly noticeable when the same lines keep showing up every game, plus after a while, old recordings are just going to sound worse than new stuff.
>>
File: 1446504683993.png (176KB, 336x321px) Image search: [Google]
1446504683993.png
176KB, 336x321px
>Beginning of the game has you and Tobia face off against a cloned brain of Amuro Ray
>Big point is made of both characters evolving as pilots by overcoming this hurdle
>The brain is then shown to actually possess the Newtype abilities of Amuro and perhaps even a soul and conscience of its own, saving Chitose/Soji and Tobia's lives at the cost of its own
>Nine is shown later in the game to be able to make android bodies
>The Amuro in this game ISN'T one of the clone brains developing its own full sapience and being given an android Amuro body.

What do you think was the biggest wasted opportunity in V?
>>
>>15269309
>any of those lesbians

/u/ pls
>>
>>15269403
Honestly, that's a dumb idea. Like, REALLY dumb.
>>
>>15269403
The fact that we had to speed through a ton of plots just so that everyone would be ready for the Yamato ride.

Granted what they did to Rebuild was hilarious.
>>
>>15269346
>take too much presence in the plot that blurred out series like Crossbone.
founds accurate, I mean they didn't even have Crossbone 3
>>
>>15269403
I mean, that's literally what happens in a chapter of Skull Heart. I'm not sure how you expect that to work, since all the bio-brains were destroyed, and Nine took some time to build her own body.
>>
>>15269417
>I'm not sure how you expect that to work, since all the bio-brains were destroyed,
Because this is the first time an SRW game has altered the plot of one of the shows it used?
>>
>>15269412
What did they do to Rebuild
>>
>>15269421
Except that would be a really dumb change. I think a lot of people would not be happy of having a "false" Amuro in the game rather than the real one
>>
>>15269400
Ugh... yea, i like Mazinkaiser too, but Shin Mazinger, now, in the universe of SRW has been boosted with the power to Zero, and this ability is here to stay. It will probably become "canon" in every SRW game with Shin. So, we really don't need Mazinkaiser right now. At best the SKL.

However, for me is not a problem. If Benjo is handled without a voice actor, alive, they can also do it with the others characters, or elderly voice actors. Koji has a whole repertoire of dialogue while using the Mazikaiser.
He will return, sooner or later.
>>
>>15269424
They made the Angels show up in pairs with the exception of the colony drop one.
>>
>>15269428
Call me weird then. The crazier SRW gets with its what-ifs the more I like it. Attack animations and character interaction/personality is one thing but this franchise feels like the weirdest possible place to be a purist about the fucking plot.

Plus I think it would have been interesting to see a false Amuro interacting with Full Frontal.
>>
>>15269440
Well, I guess they had to hurry it up since they did the plot from the beginning again except halfway through the game.
>>
>>15269424
Angels were buddy buddy with each other, rather than being selfish pricks.
>>
>>15269444
But then why didn't their AT fields break down and make them merge?
>>
>>15269443
They rushed it really quickly too, EVA starts at 26 and is over by like 39.
>>
>>15269424
ignored 3.0 bullshit, only gave the shitass units
>>
>>15269447
Something something original assets. I'd be totally down to seeing some fused angels though.
>>
Does the Rebuild Donut Steel girl even show up in this game? I just ended the second route split and haven't seen her once.
>>
Why are the OG mechs so shit?

>pilot is nothing special Nor has any unique skills
>mech and its upgrade has no special systems, no barriers, no en regen no nothing.
>weapons have average values, upgrade is a downgrade up until you gets its final attack 3 stages before the game ends
>animations are 5 fps with no interesting choreography

What the fuck went wrong?
>>
>>15269433
>he doesn't know about the upcoming Mazinger anime movie by Toei
Poor soul.

Shin Mazinger is on its way out. it will be forgotten the same way Mazinkaiser was.
>>
>>15269447
because they need an anti-at field like longinus or their seeds to do that.
>>15269444
they have the same goal, no evidence indicates they would fight each other
>>15269440
and the Garmin are their allies
>>
>>15269454

Because Nine is a miracle of the universe and best girl.
>>
>>15269453
Yes, she's all like "I'm the new misterious girl" and doesn't really do anything besides the beast EVA 02 event.
>>
>>15269454
Arios guy
that's why
>>
>>15269454
>OG unit based off robots whose whole deal is going fast.
>Does not go very fast
Even in-game all the characters talk about how it's a garbage design with no practical application.
>>
>>15269454

Mazinger and Yamato stole all the budget.
>>
>>15269402
I think that, probably, no one here is so idiot stick obsessively to the original voice of Koji, although now the voice actor is 76 years old. The Japanese who complain are probably 40 years faggots. if i were Banpresto I would prepare for this moment by recording a mountain of dialogues, and even trying to predict things to use for years to come..
>>
File: download (7).jpg (7KB, 281x179px) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
7KB, 281x179px
>>15269455
So what you're saying is Great Shin Mazinkaiser ZZ incoming?
>>
all I want is full body lineart for speed type and power type by linebarrel guy
>>
>>15269454
>Wanting another special snowflake instead of average guy who got good.
>>
>>15269460

>does not go very fast

Nah, it's supposed to be super fast too. One of the first things Souji/Chitose point out when they first pilot it is how it moves at such very hihg speeds that it's almost impossible to control.

They just did a shitty job conveying that in its animations.
>>
>>15269463
more like Mazinger a New Translation
>>
Wait what.

NG+ allows you to get the other TAC Customize?

And here I was thinking it was a bug that I was getting the Reverse Engineer Grade level 2 bonus when the factory wasn't even unlocked yet.
>>
>Leonard is level 50
Give this kill to Ruri, Okita or Chitose?
>>
File: 1458858893936.jpg (198KB, 877x642px) Image search: [Google]
1458858893936.jpg
198KB, 877x642px
>>15269407
Megumi is one during the tie in game for Prince of Darkness she became a voice actress and fucks her manager(female)
>>
>>15269461
But the animators are all salaried employees.
The issue is that they're either incompetent or too busy sniffing their own farts to notice that 2 frames per second doesn't look good.
>>
>>15269476
sousuke ;)
>>
uh, so where do i check back those great ace bonuses ?
the game only show normal ace bonus for pilot
>>
>>15269457
>>15269459
>>15269460
>>15269461
Don't even get me started on the og enemies.

>fucking ghuli is a disappointment
>mech has two attacks and its best attack is to ram you twice with blades and its not even fast
>mooks have one attack
>ghuli is just cloned and now you have another set of mooks

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?

UX HAD GOOD OG'S.
Z to Z2 HAD THEM AS WELL. Z3 DIPPED A BIT BUT AT LEAST THEY WERE VARIED, HAD THEIR OWN THEMES, AND THE ANIMATIONS DIDNT LOOK LIKE UTTER GARBAGE

OG WILL FIX IT? IS THAT THEIR EXCUSE?
>>
>>15269483
Everyone shares the same great ace bonus, the one about getting 1 TaC point at the start and something related to SP.
>>
>>15269483
it's 20sp+ and 1 tacp for sortie
>>
>>15269485
fuck no, dimension beasts were shit and let's not even start with those HITO TURIGA things in Z3
>>
>>15269490

Fuck you buddy, rainbow dragons were awesome.

Also:
> Shiony the Moeblob bad guy
> Gaioh
> Insaraum, including the most blinged out mech ever.
> Aim Liard

Z2 was great for OGs.
>>
>>15269477
that just means she's desperate for fame and money
>>
>>15269495
the only good thing of Z2 was including 00 tv series for once and the last time
>>
>>15269466
Maybe if the animations werent completely underwhelming i could have appreciated it more.

But fuck it. Just give me another special snowflake to at least make the attacks and unit more interesting.

Id rather watch paint dry than watch vangreys attacks.

>vangnex's best attack for most of the game is just shooting two large beams

AHHH
>>
>>15269455
There's been no word wether the movie is animated or live-action, so it's up in the air whether Shin will be forgotten or not. If it IS animated tough, then yeah, it will join Mazinkaiser in the SRW limbo.
>>
Would it be too edgy if a SRW ends with the OG dying content after finally defeating the final boss of the game?
>>
>>15269463
No, just Mazinger Z. With blue limbs.
>>
>>15269499
Wing TV was cool too.
>>
>>15269490
>not liking crystal rainbow dinosaurs
>not liking insaulum and their great themes

Get the fuck out of here
>>
>>15269504

Speaking about deaths, I still hope that for the next OG, excellen dies off screen and you get a trophy for that.
>>
>>15269510
oh that too, loved MAP spamming with wing zero
>>
>>15269499
And Wing tv.
I did the integration of the Wing and 00 stuff in general.
>>
>>15269455
It's Toei.
It'll be just the original Toei show compressed into movie form and with CGI
>>
>>15269512
Kyouseke makes alfimi his new waifu and cucks axel in the process.

He becomes an enemy and joins mists faction.

You heard it here first.
>>
>>15269512
You're a monster.
>>
File: Zel Billennium RC.png (203KB, 394x427px) Image search: [Google]
Zel Billennium RC.png
203KB, 394x427px
>>15269490
I prefer reverse FANGO JOKAR, thank you.
>>
>>15269501
It's anime. They will hold an anime expo in March and they will talk about it there. Two voice actors will be presenting it, not live action actors.
>>
>>15269524
Oh ok. Goodbye Shin, it was nice knowing you.
>>
>>15269521

Also, kyosuke becomes acquires suicidal tendencies and because he refuses to let it go, fights to death and ultimately dies whining about how he's dying alone.
>>
>>15269478
It does not work like this. There are various teams to deal with animations and many problems, like inconsistency or frame rate like the Super original are more due to lack of time that incompetence.

One of the reasons that led to the reduction of content in SRW games is that now, animate a robot with a modern choreography, requires a lot time and talent.

Ten years ago it was easier.
>>
>>15269523

> someone looked at this and thought it was acceptable design for an enemy to cap off your 5 game series.
>>
>>15269528
but that was beowulf
>>
>>15269530
I think it's fine cause it's a kaiju
>>
>>15269529
Yeah, the super upgrade definitely felt like they didn't have enough time to do the inbetweens. The raw thing was way better than the likes of the Arbalest.
>>
>>15269527
Yup. Old Toeifags don't consider Shin to be the true successor of the original series. It will always be considered as that Imagawa anime spinoff.

This movie will be a return to the roots. The old farts will probably accept this version a lot more.
>>
Which one is the true ending route of SRW V? the one with one super tsundere mecha girl or the one with 20 super tsunderes mecha girls?
>>
>>15269530

What's wrong with it? It looks alien enough to work as one of the final enemies of a timeline.

Besides, it's not like the guest and balmar set the bar high, their end of the road units looked like regular mecha and didn't really scream "I'm stronger than anything else"
>>
>>15269541
the giant Balmar crystal face was cool
>>
>in the next game,the ogs are varied with great animations. 4 choices with reals and supers evenly matched.
>og enemies have a whole hierarchy and the generals have different themes with the same intro like chimera/insaulum and have unique mechs and animations
>never gets localized

Or would you rather have it the way around?
>>
>>15269538
Four outings.
Maybe one last showing as well if the movie takes a while.

Plus possibilities to always return since Shin Koiji's VA is still young and active.

I say it had a good run.
>>
>>15269540
I'm still confused, some say it's the first one, and others say it's picking the "Fierce Battles are Ahead" option before stage 50 but I got the clone fight by going with that.
>>
But will we see Laodekia (sp) in OGS?
>>
First Branpresto makes a final boss that is the "biggest and angriest hobo of the galaxy" and now they make a tsundere mecha girl?
>>
>>15269530
Personally I want OG to replace these with monochrome repaints of every single Sphere unit, attacks and all.
>>
>>15269527
It's fine. I'm still enjoying Shin Zero in V and it's likely that we will have it again for another game, at last.

So, it's fine. let's enjoy this moment
>>
File: sad haggar.png (50KB, 224x212px) Image search: [Google]
sad haggar.png
50KB, 224x212px
>>15269527
>tfw no more producer-san Kouji
>>
>>15269547
The ending changes?
>>
>>15269523
But isn't that FANNGGUU RUUUNAAA?
>>
>>15269490

The Dimensonal Beasts were ass but Gaioh, Aim, and the Insaulum crew were great.

Aim and Uther were two of the most enjoyable OG villains in a while.
>>
>>15269523
Reminder that one of these godlike extermination units could completely annihilate any SRW universe singlehandedly
>>
>>15269538
>This movie will be a return to the roots. The old farts will probably accept this version a lot more

Ha ha ha ha ... nope. You deceive yourself. The old farts will never accept another Koji. It's like trying to replace the voice of Char.
>>
>>15269544
I guess I'll always take translations from now on. Bring back SRW3 static animations, I don't care.
>>
>>15269561
I said reverse, and no, two rights sides don't make a W.
>>
>>15269566
The Dimensional Beasts got tiresome between their quantity and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FriVTL6-vQU but a lot of them have great designs that are genuinely threatening the first time they appear.
>>
>>15269497
And pussy
>>
>>15269569
I think Ishimaru is coming back as Kouji
>>
File: 02615.png (23KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
02615.png
23KB, 160x160px
>>15269523
>>15269561
マクシマム・ドライブ
>>
>>15269579
As long he have the strength to do is, that's great. I'm worried about the future. Amuro actor is still great, but for Judeu and Kamille we begin to feel that they are not what they used to be.

But rather than Mazinger, I am concerned about original Ryoma and Tetzuya.
>>
So in Soji's route, Soji asks Chitose to stay put.

Meanwhile in Chitose's route, Soji asks to bail out.
>>
File: COVER.jpg (3MB, 1600x1579px) Image search: [Google]
COVER.jpg
3MB, 1600x1579px
Fuckin' great
https://my.mixtape.moe/gewlci.mp3
FIIIIIIIIIIIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>15269607
the blonde guy never fails to make me laugh

and I Never knew the Undertaker can sing
>>
>>15269607
is Fukuyama the most /fa/ JAM?
>>
>>15269613
Endoh is great
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXnR5McKv5U
>>
Can you put Marida in the Banshee?
>>
>>15269618
Woops, meant for
>>15269609
Still true either way though
>>
>>15269607
Damn they are getting so old
>>
File: Fucking tsundere mecha girl.png (683KB, 813x457px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking tsundere mecha girl.png
683KB, 813x457px
Nevanlinna is cute! CUTE!
>>
>>15269621
Kageyama just turned 56 last month.
Think about it.
>>
>>15269607
Where is Hikardoooo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpRiPWssQWo
>>
>>15269581
SCANNING CHARGE!!!
>>
File: ange2.png (394KB, 619x573px) Image search: [Google]
ange2.png
394KB, 619x573px
>Few days has passed
I want to see some Ange aces
>>
File: 3574120060083.jpg (1MB, 2880x1620px) Image search: [Google]
3574120060083.jpg
1MB, 2880x1620px
>>15269638
>>
>>15269638
I dont mind making ange my ace I sortof do Like the vilkiss, Looks cool
>>
>>15269636
Ricardo doesn't record on everything they do, he's part time. Always a welcome addition though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPlKkJg8aL0
>>
File: TOP DRAGON.jpg (172KB, 816x459px) Image search: [Google]
TOP DRAGON.jpg
172KB, 816x459px
>>15269641
Sup
>>
>>15269628
Maybe if she lost the lips
>>
How are the battleships in V?
>>
File: 1.png (576KB, 816x465px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
576KB, 816x465px
>>15269641
>>
>>15269647
More importantly how many can you field? There's way too many to just pick 2/3 this time.
>>
>>15269651
The limit is usually 3 a map. Sometimes more come in later.
>>
>>15269647

The Yamato will wreck absolutely everyone's shit and is a destroyer of worlds.
>>
>>15269647
Yamato is a monster, Shin Getter is great as usual, Nadesico needs some help but it's also great and the Tuatha De Danann is nice too.

Didn't really use the gundam ones on my first playthrough.

>>15269651
On the second half is generally 3 per stage, and in the last one the Yamato, Nadesico and Ra Cailum are forced + 2 of your choice.
>>
>>15269647
It's called Super Yamato Wars for a reason.
>>
>>15269643
sepre sonhando is awesome and underrated as hell
>>
Man looking at the V's complains now I can see how Z1 was such a successful game at it's release:
- Brand new engine and graphics, actually looking like an evolution
- TRI system which was a very nice expansion of the Alpha Squad System and helped spicing the gameplay up too
- Shitload of old school colorful Super Robot, Toei bots come with their classic VAs too. Not too mention their animations perfectly recreate the 70s feeling
- Few Gundams but actually balanced between new hot stuffs and "pillar" stuffs
- Many new different IPs and they fit well within the plot too
- Truly different male and female OGs with different mechs and gimmicks too
- Multiple endings with some coming from the shows themselves
- Shitload of secrets with a complex secret route system too
- Nice music choices, not actually have all the songs from respective series but it can't left us more desired either
- Having as many combinations attacks as we can think of
- Actually having the balls to improve Destiny
It was not only a good game promotional-wise but from a gameplay-perspective too.
Shame Bamco's not gonna risk developing new asset and will just keep reusing shit to survive being in the shitty economy nowadays.
>>
>>15269679
Sempre Sonhando is great. I was really happy that it was performed at the 15th anniversary live
>>
>>15269650
Hilda really is desperate to fuck a woman after Zola died
>>
>>15269685
bb studio was a mistake
>>
Are Zambot's Grappe Attack and Shin Getter Change Attack the only fucking 1 range weapons in the game? Because it's kind of obnoxious to have Kurz's M9 saying that it won't raise 1 range weapons with its upgrade bonus.... when it doesn't HAVE any 1 range weapons.
>>
>>15269546
Tfw he voices mist in the next OG
>>
>>15269685
Those were times were a SRW could still sell 500k copies. I think that given the current status of the gaming industry in Japan they managed to optimize the budget.
These amount of sold copies is a positive goal for sure

>>15269696
There is still room for improvement
>>
>sitting on almost 2 million money
>still super stingy with upgrades

Is anyone else like this?
>>
>>15269650
I've got to ask, did they remove Tusk from the game? I haven't seen him anywhere.
>>
>>15269705
Nope. He's around piloting his mom's paramail.
>>
File: 2017-02-27 02.32.17.jpg (170KB, 816x459px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-27 02.32.17.jpg
170KB, 816x459px
>>15269705
Nah, he's even playable.
>>
>>15269705

He gets the pink paramail that's the same shit as ever other paramail.
>>
>>15269701
What about digital sales?
>>
File: I call it Tusk.png (565KB, 813x456px) Image search: [Google]
I call it Tusk.png
565KB, 813x456px
>>15269705
He even gets a mech...a pink one, that can't be coincidence.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3223x2418px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3223x2418px
>>
>>15269476
Boss.
>>
>>15269715
I lowkey think tusk is really cute
>>
>>15269718
SRW with actual SenkoHatha plot when?
>>
>>15269724
Ange pls.
>>
Does Tusk still NTR Embryo?
>>
>>15269736
Boy, does he ever.
>>
>>15269736
In save-quit dialogues, oh yes
>>
>>15269736
Yes and this also happens https://youtu.be/GjBd1H41O_w
>>
>>15269698
What range is his knife?
>>
>>15269284
Souji needs a hug.
>>
>>15269728

If they do Hathaway's flash, I hope they do along wing TV and 00 season 1.
>>
Valvrave's teased future in SRW when
>>
Why is L still the only SRW where Ignited is OP-sized with the chorus looping twice instead of once
>>
Actually thinking again I've realized that V's sales is in the right place.
It's not too high too convince them that we "liked" the decisions they went with the game and continuing as the way it is.
But comparing to Z3 it's still a pretty major drop, even losing the first spot in first week sales too, I guess that will make them rethink about their next game.
>>
>>15269159
>tfw you remember that the Official Nintendo Seal of Quality got dropped because they were slapping it on literally everything, even the worst shovelware, and then realized it was meaningless because of that
>>
File: Vivian.jpg (345KB, 1397x848px) Image search: [Google]
Vivian.jpg
345KB, 1397x848px
Too bad she's stuck with Freeze Bullet as a finisher
>>
>>15269756
What about digital sales?
>>
>>15269747
He's got all the girls to give him hugs.
>>
>>15269756
>no more protag choice
>no more uncommon srw series like yamato
>plot literally taken from classic shows like Gundam where a slight timeline bending is enough, instead of other dimensions
>literally three units with amazing animation personified for each popular pilot with the rest being as if taken from their shows
>>
>>15269758
They put it on games from Accliaim and LJN back in the NES days. It was always shit.
>>
>>15269766
So many CA unigs who look like recolors and have the same moveset of only 3 moves was a big mistake.
>>
>>15269693
or anyone
>>
>>15269766
At least she has haze. And three slots.
>>
>>15269750
SRW can't fix VVV so why bother.
>>
SUPA ROBOTO DYNAMITE
>>
>>15269767
I don't know where to get that data. You tell me.
>>
>>15269742
Gotta love how all those 2 sex slaves self destruct after he bites the dust, did that happen in the show?

And what's up with all the girls acting like a hive mind?
>>
>>15269777
It fixed seed though, not a very steep drop from there.
>>
>>15269777

Srw might not be able to fix anything, but they sure make good fanfiction, and VVV could end up good there.
>>
File: ok.jpg (29KB, 375x305px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
29KB, 375x305px
>>15269766
>all cross ange units got a V-up after the final route split
>no new attacks, just more ammo to the freeze bullet
>>
>>15269782
>>15269783
So how would they even handle the rape scene?
>>
>>15269786
Just more ammo? Not even an attack buff?
>>
>>15269780
No, what I'm saying is that you aren't accounting for digital sales when you talk about SRW sales. I doubt that they are a massive number, but it is something to consider.
>>
>>15269781
Tanya and Irma die earlier than they do in V.
>>
>>15269788
Like the one in V
>>
>>15269792
If that's what you mean then maybe.
Nioh only sold 75k first week physical in Japan but all the shilling helps it turned into a million both physical and digital combined so who knows.
>>
>>15269788
Just have someone else stop it, like Banjo saving Shirley from Rolo in Z2, but this time by default.

>>15269772
Sadly, the fault lies on the source, since aside from Vilkiss, not much care was put into giving the girls at least a unique move each.
>>
>>15269782
SEED was a lot better than VVV and in Z1 it is possible to play Destiny completely straight for those that want it.
>>15269788
You mean sexual assault. Also they cut out most of the sex comedy from CA so it isn't that hard.
>>
>>15269781
Friendship makes them know what others think, so they continue the sentence to show it.
>>15269786
Technically, their units were mass produced, instead of being special like Ange's. So, eh
>>
>>15269792
Japan never release digital sales number have to wait until Scamco says something.
>>
>>15269802
cavity searching =/= rape
>>15269781
No they got dragon nomed. Also Embryo has mind control powers.
>>
File: Samuro.jpg (380KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Samuro.jpg
380KB, 1920x1080px
>>15269806
>a lot better
That's why I suggested using future VVV that was only teased. The characters are different and cast changed as they see fit
>>
>>15269812
Hi Duel
>>
>>15269805
V couldn't even be bothered add in stuff that existed in the actual show. CA might be lazy but B.B Studio is just as bad.
>>
>>15269813
They would have to play it straight first, they even did that with Destiny via Scramble Commander 2nd.
>>
>>15269813
I like VVV but fuck that retconned shit.
Couldn't have made it more obvious that they didn't know what to do with the plot.
>>
>>15269815
Hi MALfag that thinks anyone gives a shit
>>
>>15269815
Hi Angerager
>>
File: 1370282594118.jpg (70KB, 498x375px) Image search: [Google]
1370282594118.jpg
70KB, 498x375px
VVV would make a good addition as fujobait.
>>
>>15269815
Stick to AZ
>>
>>15269818
Well, first season wasn't that bad, they could just skip season 2 and go to future.
>>
>>15269834
>Just skip the season where most of the plot is
>>
>>15269781
>And what's up with all the girls acting like a hive mind?

Kidnap some of the girls during the final battle like Lacus, Maria, Minerva, Tessa and some other ones along with Ange, winning the hate of basically everyone of the team, mostly the girls of course.
>>
Is Graham any good in V?
>>
>>15269815
Nice try Valvrager, most of us wised up to your bait. That and it wasn't rape, let's be honest, it just looked like it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcIsoW76tFU

>Still no rip of Souji's upgrade theme
>>
>>15269815
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpbeSgMl434
>>
>>15269861
Everyone loves Chitose
>>
File: 1369856085633.gif (188KB, 229x203px) Image search: [Google]
1369856085633.gif
188KB, 229x203px
>>15269840
>most plot

>We go to earth to hide and fight
>Oh, no people learn we are immortal when the big bad executed Saki live
>We fight to escape from earth
>VVVs are actually from space and possessed people for a long time
>Eru ERUFU
>HARUTO!
>Every evil immortal and most allied ones die
>>
>>15269874
season 1 is just as bad, lets be honest
>>
>>15269874
Still more than S1
>>
>>15269433
>but Shin Mazinger, now, in the universe of SRW has been boosted with the power to Zero, and this ability is here to stay. It will probably become "canon" in every SRW game with Shin

I wouldn't be so sure. It's only been one game so far, so it's entirely up in the air if this is going to be a one-time or a new mainstay. Plenty of factors exist that would have them shy away from actually making that the norm(Say, if they decide to do ZERO and/or Vs. Ankoku Daishogun and drop Shin Mazinger all together, or if they have a game where they just do Shin Mazinger from start to finish, no strings attached). Same with Mazin Emperor G and even Tetsuya.
>>
>>15269865
that was actually funny
>>
File: 1373031175367.jpg (207KB, 997x561px) Image search: [Google]
1373031175367.jpg
207KB, 997x561px
>>15269876
>>15269878
Yeah, but S1 was more straightforward about it, since it wasted no time.
Introduce characters, have some drama as they meet, enemies try to adapt to them throughout the show, regular students learn to defend the station, villain and the final fight.

They could've done S2 in 6 episodes if they wanted to, or less.
>>
>>15269891
>since it wasted no time.
you could literally cut half the episode count in half and keep in all the important parts
>>
>>15269884
This, its like before when Mazinkaiser was around, that didn't stopped the original toeizinger of showing in the games like with MX, K or Z1.

The same is probably going to happen, is like when people was also expecting SKL to be along Shin the new mazinbros after BX
>>
File: 960845625.jpg (187KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
960845625.jpg
187KB, 1920x1080px
>>15269898
Yes, you could turn both seasons in 1. And then do something with those future teases
>>
>>15269607
I'm kinda glad we went back to entire choruses of SUPAROBOSUPAROBOSUPAROBO
>>
>>15269815
Hi SJWtsrd
>>
Setting squads up never takes long for me. I just have an instinctive feel for how I want things to go and it never takes more than about 20 minutes, unless a bunch of new people joined and I'm distributing money and PP.
>>
>>15269902
why are they cooking Amandra Kamandra from L-Gaim?
>>
>>15269718
OH LOOK WHO'S TALKING
>>
>>15269946
Hathaway is talking, what's the big deal?
>>
File: 8812541122.jpg (92KB, 461x402px) Image search: [Google]
8812541122.jpg
92KB, 461x402px
>>15269929
Ancient space vampires. Also, its the guy that chased after Saki in his bull mech in the future teases.
>>
>>15269948
Its funny because Hathaway dies because he decided to be a terrorist in Hathaway's Flash
>>
>>15269953
I think you're getting Hathaway confused with Mafty.
>>
File: sexual contest.jpg (88KB, 1217x226px) Image search: [Google]
sexual contest.jpg
88KB, 1217x226px
It's hilarious that Duel is so active in these threads considering that he doesn't play the games at all. The entirety of his SRW experience is shitposting.
>>
>>15269968
It's hilarious that you think anybody gives a shit about him but you, shitposter.
>>
>>15269968
fuck off Valvrager
>>
File: image.jpg (948KB, 3159x2370px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
948KB, 3159x2370px
>>
Captain harlock in Srw when
>>
>>15269968
Wow, that's like half of /srwg/! Go back to MAL or wherever the fuck you're from.
>>
>>15269968
And why should we care about that?
>>
>>15269968
>He obsesses over something a random guy said almost 2 years ago.

Jesus, get help.
>>
File: say-yeah.jpg (296KB, 999x575px) Image search: [Google]
say-yeah.jpg
296KB, 999x575px
>>15270013
>>
>But what about the rape

Well that's easy, you focus on the amnesia stuff earlier instead.

Instead of Saki becoming more loyal and protective of Haruto after the incident demonstrates to her how much of a curse it is for him, have her come to the same position after a really bad but temporary case of super alzheimer's on Haruto's part.

That way you establish that a consequence of just piloting the Valvraves without also maintaining a decent rune intake is succumbing to super alzheimer's.

everyone lives if you avoid using harakiri blade more than once
>>
>>15270029
>>15270028
>>15270023
It's Valvrager, the guy he's whining about is his scapegoat. Granted, his scapegoat is a total lunatic, but still.
>>
I thought I wouldn't be able to get 25 aces by the cutoff, but turns out I already have 20 on stage 35.

Question is, should I leave the true ending for my next playthrough or should I just go for it anyway?
>>
>>15269968
He's not wrong, cavity searches are not rape if there is no sexual element. Jill had no sexual interest in Ange and she was doing what was a legal procedure. The fuck is your point?
>>
>>15270042
How? Did you restart a stage after game over and get extra kills?
>>
>>15269968
>The entirety of his SRW experience is shitposting.
And yours isn't?
>>
>>15270047
No, I've been playing the game as usual. I did give Proud Ace to anyone that got near 50, thou.

I guess I unconsciously spread out my kills somewhat evenly once Souji got 70 kills.
>>
>>15269968
Aside from complaining about how shaomins are treated and getting excited for every Might Gaine enemy that shows up what the hell did he shitpost HERE? Don't use his crazy antics and ANN or wherever, just here, point them out, whiny man.
>>
>>15270031
Gates is the best
>>
>>15270042
Doesn't look there's a scenario chart trophy, but it couldn't hurt to make a save before the choice, in case you're not happy with it.
>>
I'm surprised at how much love might gaine got in v
>>
>>15270065
newer stuff gets more love than older stuff, sadly.
>>
File: honey select.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
honey select.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>15270062
Yeah, guess I'll do that.

Thanks mate.
>>
>>15269953

To be fair, quite a few gundam heroes are terrorists, like AEUG, the seed guys and celestial being.
>>
>nine says she likes the idea of her and souji being a married couple

It's okay Souji, even if everyone else thinks you're a fucking loser you still have Nine.
>>
>>15270088

AEUG was not a terrorist group by the definition of terrorism. It would've legally been considered a civil war.
>>
>>15270097
And even she makes fun of him constantly.
>>
>>15270074
>no Banpre pockets
0/10
>>
if Vilkiss's blue mode is Ariel, what was red mode? Did gold mode get a name?
>>
>>15270110
Red is Michael.
Gold is Uriel.
>>
>>15269749
And Dancouga Nova for shits and giggles. Good thing that series is on a break now.
>>
>>15270112
thanks anon, I had a feeling red was Michael, but wasn't sure
>>
>>15270117

Are there any more series with terrorists as main characters?
>>
>>15270131
Code geass
>>
>>15270131
Dougram
>>
Remember when Trider and Dai-Guard teamed up with Celestial Being, the Black Knights, anti-establishment combatants another dimension among other groups
How they managed to not go out of business from a PR nightmare is beyond me
>>
>>15270143
Takeo General Company is on the verge of bankruptcy all the time, anyway
>>
Poor Ghuli.

He just wanted to go fast.
>>
who were the pilots for Victoria and Irene again?
>>
>>15270167
yellow one was Irma, purple one was Tanya, not sure which mech is which. Also not sure if the other five ragnamails are copypaste from Embryo's Hysterica
>>
How the fuck is Ange surviving and breathing in space?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwsfTObVy2c&t=1m1s
>>
>>15269159
The Nintendo Seal of Quality just meant that the game could actually be finished without any horrendous crashes, like Atari games. Nintendo did the testing themselves to make sure their console didn't get flooded with actually broken garbage like previous consoles. There were still obviously lots of games on the NES that lagged like a motherfucker, due to sprite limits. Like Shatterhand.
>>
>>15270174

AIR

TIGHT
>>
>>15270174
Magic.

>>15270097
Souji totally needs better friends.
>>
>>15270174
Same way the Kurogane 5 do.
>>
File: Space Norma.jpg (216KB, 762x916px) Image search: [Google]
Space Norma.jpg
216KB, 762x916px
>>15270174
>>
>>15270174
In story? Maito's company does it for them IIRC.

Also, same way Shogo can pilot the Garland in space.
>>
>>15270173
>pruple
>what is pink

But seriously to answer >>15270167 according to the SRW JP Wiki Victoria is Tanya and Irene is Irma. Also this was on CA's page:

>中断メッセージも完全に次回予告のノリを踏襲しているなど原作再現度は高いが、際どいイベントも再現される上、とどめと言わんばかりに歩く一八禁めいた下衆男も出るため多くのユーザーから「 CERO:Cの元凶 」とも呼ばれている(とはいえ、 これでも原作よりマイルドに抑えられた方ではある )。

Yup, they blame it for the C rating despite similar cut ins in the past although given how love is enough to increase a game's rating and that being the main theme I doubt CA alone caused it.
>>
>>15270180
>>15270182
Not when you're opening the cockpit just to shoot a machine gun.

>>15270178
Let's be honest: Ange's way out of her league compared to the Kurogane 5.
>>
>>15270173
>Also not sure if the other five ragnamails are copypaste from Embryo's Hysterica
I'm really like to see all attacks of other ragnas, the Japanese SRW wiki said their made for various types of combat, but it didn't seem like that in-series
>>
After seeing both of them I'd have to say,

Speed > Power

Gran Vang technically has cooler looking attacks but they're animated so badly it just looks like it's clipping around the screen which ruin it.

VangNex may just be more beam/missile spam but its cut-ins and overall design are a lot better.

Still think Speed and Power are a weird way to describe them. Because Gran Vang is the one that runs around doing chaos dunks with grenades while VangNex is more stationary. Nex should have been called Ranged or something instead.
>>
>>15270178

Kurogane 5 are literally superhumans. It's a little more believable with them.
>>
>>15270193
there needs to be crossover art with them and the Akashiri Family
>>
>>15270195
you mean Abashiri?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-01-12-02-54.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-01-12-02-54.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
OG when?
>>
>>15270174
Magic, not her own, but the suit's
>>
>>15270198
Yes, my mistake, been watching too much sentai recently
>>
>>15270209
Well, at least she'd be in a game that doesn't suck.
>>
File: 1416408468297.gif (4MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1416408468297.gif
4MB, 320x240px
Did that guy ever finish releasing the Dancouga Nova DVD subs?

I have the files for them, if people want it. It's been over a year since I did some QC work on the damn things and even longer since work was started on them.
>>
>>15269460
It's basically ranged Alt Eisen. It's a bunch of guns strapped to a bunch of thrusters that's a bitch and a half to control. Which is why you go for like, 12 stages with the limiters firmly on and are still complaining it's hard to control. Then you're allowed to go to 80%. Then it's upgrade time.
>>
>>15269509
MAZINGER'S ARMS ARE NOT BL-oh fuck.
>>
>>15269477
She was always a voice actress. And she did hentai before, too.
>>
>Jamie

Dong expanded.

All the OG girls in this are 10/10. Even the Gardim Android chicks.
>>
>>15270244

I had to check because I swore toeizinger's arms were black
>>
>>15268825
What accoutn should I made to download SRW V with english subs? One from Hong Kong?
>>
>>15270241
>complaining
I hope Kyousuke will teach them.
>>
>think Souji is going to be confident and mature because of his character art
>he's actually insecure and awkward as fuck because he's forcing himself to act happy
>admits that he's just a normal dude (comparative to most of the cast) that just happened to get picked by Nine
>says he's determined to do his best anyway

Guy really needs a hug.
>>
>>15270260
singapore
>>
>>15270260

Singapore account.

HK only has the Chinese/Japanese version.
>>
>>15270264
>>15270265
Cool thanks, do you know how much is it?
>>
So not only is it possible to get the True Route on your first playthrough but it's also fairly easy as well thanks to the Great Ace skill. I'm on stage 35 and have 15 Aces already with a few more people creeping up on 50 kills too.
>>
>>15270262
That's why he's great
>>
i want a future SRW To have Code geass and Cross Ange.

i want Orange to meet the hyper loyal maid.
>>
How do I get into Mazinger
>>
>>15270287
Have your crazy grandad leave you a giant robot and shout "PILDER ON"
>>
>>15270281
>hyper loyal butler Orange
>>
>>15270292
Or be an orphan, become adopted by a deadbeat dad and develop severe self-esteem issues.
>>
>>15269700
and instantly becomes the most hated ever.
>>
>>15270311
He said Mazinger, not EVA
>>
>>15269777
if SRW can fix machine robo, it can fix anything.
>>
>>15270322
>what is Great Mazinger
>>
>>15270311

Lots of people don't understand why Tetsuya feels so jealous of Kouji's position as Kenzou's true firstborn son, to the point of refusing to help him at some point - which causes Kenzo's death in the end. This is actually because Tetsuya is an orphan, and in a society where family and stability are all, orphans are extremely looked down upon even in adulthood. Therefore, when the full-blooded son and heir of the man who raised him came in, Tetsuya was scared shitless of being abandoned again and he knew that. if that was the case, the still very traditional Japanese society would likely make him a pariah. It was way more complicated that mere jealousy between two adoptive brothers: for Tetsuya, it was a very tangible fear and a threat to his self-worth as a whole, even when it's not exactly fair to Kouji.

Though interestingly Great Mazinger touched on something Japan very rarely touches upon, and that's the xenophobia of their society.
>>
>>15270325
Great Mazinger is not Mazinger Z.

Anon, if you are still here, verify which Mazinger you want to get into.
>>
>>15270328
>How do I get into Mazinger
I don't see a Z on the end of that, son.
>>
File: IMG_4172.jpg (336KB, 1416x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4172.jpg
336KB, 1416x1000px
mikimoto
>>
>>15270331
I don't see a Great in front of it either.
>>
>>15270326
So the show was actually good with some depth between monsger of the week?
>>
>>15270322
I bet Shinji wishes he wasn't Gendou's actual child, but he's not an orphan, come on now.
>>
>>15270335
Still a Mazinger, deal with it tripfag.
>>
>>15270339

Well moreso than regular Z was. Still, Jun is a character that even today you don't see much of in anime. In most anime, being half-Japanese is seen as a "neat" trait, something exotic. That was not the case for Jun growing up, being half-Japanese (and half-black), she was bullied relentlessly in her childhood, a problem that took forever for Japan to even acknowledge because it eventually became outright endemic in society.

Which is why Tetsuya's relationship with her is touching, because he loves her for who she is, irrelevant of her nationality and skin color.
>>
>>15270342
Apologies, I saw the deadbeat dad part and jumped to EVA.
>>
>>15270362

Gendo wasn't a deadbeat though. Even when Shinji lived with his teacher he financially supported him.
>>
>>15270326
>and in a society where family and stability are all, orphans are extremely looked down upon even in adulthood
Wonder if this has led to some of IBO's Japanese shitposting?
>>
Chitose is Nanako
>>
>>15270365
Well, emotional abuse made me think of a deadbeat. However, you are totally right and I suck dicks for jumping the gun.
>>
File: 66cfe17c7078799f1254276192f4c6f6.jpg (233KB, 1447x1032px) Image search: [Google]
66cfe17c7078799f1254276192f4c6f6.jpg
233KB, 1447x1032px
>>15270352
Pretty sure if you look at this and go "disgusting", you're gay.
>>
>>15270372
Shut up, Adachi.
>>
>>15270376
Or racist.
>>
>>15270376
>those stripes
Disgusting.

Everything else is fine, though.
>>
>>15270387

Eh I believe jungle fever can defeat racism when sufficiently hot.
>>
I'm kind of surprised Jun didn't show up in Shin Mazinger in any capacity, actually
Wonder what kind of role she would've had, if any, in an actual Great-hen
>>
>>15270393
Buy the Emperor figure to find out!
>>
The mail better hurry up and deliver my Unit Guide today.
>>
>>15270366
That and the fact that Mika murders people and the show being all around lackluster as fuck.
>>
>>15270400
I do believe I said 'part of', yes.
>>
>>15270372
>you will never be Chitose's big bro
good
>>
>>15270389
I believe you. If a person still isn't convinced then they might be retarded at that point.
>>
>>15270410
But Riddhe is
>>
File: pitz explains.jpg (971KB, 952x1024px) Image search: [Google]
pitz explains.jpg
971KB, 952x1024px
you think normas could use orgone?
>>
File: 61702072_p12.jpg (139KB, 577x437px) Image search: [Google]
61702072_p12.jpg
139KB, 577x437px
>>
>>15270410
>She'll never symmetrically dock with Lamia, or Excellen
>>
File: 1379091433844.jpg (53KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1379091433844.jpg
53KB, 640x960px
>>15270339
>>15270326
It's a good show, but the xenophobia was only touched in one episode.

Many stories in Great Mazinger and Grendizer are quite dramatic. Usually it involve monster of the week villains who are forced to destroy Great Mazinger / Grendizer, otherwise their planet / people get destroyed by the Mycenae / Vega.

In one of the episodes of Grendizer, vegan kids were brainwashed to believe that Grendizer is the literal devil.

Too bad Gundamfags think that 70s super robot shows are completely black and white with no shades of grey.
>>
File: 1380347920901.jpg (99KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1380347920901.jpg
99KB, 640x960px
Also I love how people who don't watch super robot shows think that they're all about being manly and shit like Gurren Lagann.

They couldn't be further from the truth.
>>
File: 1389456973964.jpg (234KB, 640x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1389456973964.jpg
234KB, 640x2880px
Some episodes of Mazinger are just great.
>>
>>15270485

Aw come on kids, everyone knows only stupidity spreads by touch
>>
File: 1263725660958.jpg (72KB, 455x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1263725660958.jpg
72KB, 455x1024px
>>
>>15270428
>you will never be Riddhe
also good
>>
File: 1352748091605.jpg (49KB, 450x368px) Image search: [Google]
1352748091605.jpg
49KB, 450x368px
>>
File: 1353185219216.png (250KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
1353185219216.png
250KB, 450x338px
>>
File: 1413047992674.gif (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1413047992674.gif
2MB, 960x540px
Best CA after Ange
>>
File: 1362625489206.png (240KB, 600x440px) Image search: [Google]
1362625489206.png
240KB, 600x440px
>>
Is it actually necessary to turn Ryusei into a harem protagonist ?. he is so much better when he is just a super robot geek like in Alpha without turning him into Masaki 2.0
>>
Tokyo Encounto episode featuring factorman amd /m/ games when?
>>
>>15270521
We don't have enough yet
>>
>>15270488
I just realized that Mazinger Z taught me how to treat women better than my own father ever did.
>>
>>15270488
Damn, so romantic.
>>
>>15270521
I'm surprised they haven't invited Green River yet.
>>
>>15270488
How come Kouji treats Minerva better than he ever does Sayaka
>>
Wasn't Yamato supposed to get a sequel this month, or did I imagine that?
>>
>>15270561
Sayakas are a dime a dozen. Having a giant robot waifu is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
>>
>>15270488
booru'd
>>
>>15270578
Yamato 2202? A week ago
>>
Seriously, why did no one ever take a single fucking look at Stinger and Cohen early on in the series and just go "wait a minute..."
>>
>>15270509

What are you trying to say?
>>
>>15270520
Yes, that way we can watch him agonize between having to pick between the Valsione and the Fairlion.
>>
>>15270629

Sometimes, characters simply must go full retarded to make equally retarded shows work
>>
>>15270639
meant for >>15270629
>>
>>15270509
Is she a virgin if she only scissors?
>>
>>15270648

She can join Akito's harem in V
>>
>>15268893
>No Nadesico for Omoikane
>>
File: 1488167823886.jpg (189KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488167823886.jpg
189KB, 1440x1080px
>mfw finding out for the first time Yazan is playable
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEJfHaVVRFk
V I O L A T E
I
O
L
A
T
E
>>
So I have like 11 singaporean bucks left.

What DLC stages are the coolest?

Don't care about items, I want fun dialogue or cool moments.
>>
>>15270668
He wasn't playable in EX? Or was that just Jerid?
>>
>>15269477
>tie in game for Prince of Darkness
It's not. If anything the only connection Blank has to the movie is Akito and Yurika marrying and that's it.
The plot revolves around Itsuki Kazama and the amnesiac Jovian you control.
>>
>>15270674

Acting the Part, A Grudge Among Men, Three Sisters of Axis are pretty good
>>
>>15270629
They probably just heard all the STINGAAAAA-KUN and COHEEEEEEN-KUN and thought "it's okay, they're just homosexuals, those are weird"
>>
>>15269777
Wtf is vvv
>>
>>15270691
The 3 Vs, Combattler V, Voltes V, and V Gundam, of course.
>>
>>15270691
Half a game about gravity control and rad chiptune music
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WHMk4oOPCw
>>
>>15270687
>>15270687
Thank you friend
>>
>>15270376
Jun makes my dick rock hard.
>>
>>15270700
What is it with Z3 and V and giving units more than one attack where they use all their weapons
>>
>>15270716
You act as if FIRE EVERYTHING kind of attacks weren't so very common in Real shows.
>>
>>15270727
Hell, I'm pretty sure even an Unicorn attack is literally called Fire Everything
>>
>>15270727
Yeah but SRW games usually were fine with just using them as finishers for units that wouldn't have them otherwise
Then they started giving them as pre-upgrade finishers to units like Eva-01
Then they started giving them as upgrades to units that already had shoot all weapons finishers like Nu or Durandal
And now we have units getting two different shoot all weapons finishers and then also getting a finisher that's not shooting all the weapons on top of it
>>
>>15269407
Cross Ange makes it absolutely clear that Hilda is a lesbian, and her two followers are at most bi.

>>15269485
UX had good allied originals, two good Riots, a good final boss, and a bunch of shit besides those.

>Riot C and X
>that piece of shit thing the rival moves into
>the enemy plane that looks dumb and has dumb attacks
>that thing you fight literally one time
>the final boss's mooks are all a bunch of recolors that reuse animation from the boss and look dumb.

But hey, Orphes's group look awesome and Riot A and B do too.

>>15269499
OE says hi.

So does X-O, which ran the plot of 00S1.
>>
>>15270741
Why do you constantly shit on OE except when you can use it to act like a know-it-all
>>
>>15270741
>that thing you fight literally one time

I can't believe you're going to sit here and shit talk the Avatara
>>
>>15270740
Yamato had multiple shoot all weapons events in series. V also decided that it wanted to adapt literally everything so no surprise.

>>15270749
>Matt
>Taste

Pick one
>>
Questions from new player: How do you get more parts/items (is it fixed, do certain items drop from certain enemies and you can grind for them, etc)? What do the two columns in between an attack's name and power do/mean? Why do some of them have different terrain ratings (I assume it has some effect on the attack, but how does it affect it)? Are there any attacks that can hit multiple units? Sometimes I can't declare attacks or use certain weapons even though I am in range have the Am/EN/Vt for it, why is that? (I get a message with a table in moon with the entry below and to the right of EN highlighted) Apparently you can send units you aren't using on a mission to get stuff for you off screen, how do I do that? I know that if you fail a mission you keep any money and exp you earned, but what happens with the units you sent to do off-screen stuff? Do they get stuff for finishing a mission or for every time you play it?

Sorry for being dumb.
>>
>>15270741
>bunch of shit

I don't expect much from EOPs, let alone Mattman, but I expect legitimate criticism nonetheless. As opposed to a list of ill-defined and less than superficial qualities.

And this is UX's OGs, there's plenty to legitimately criticize.
>>
By the way, is shoot down/block attacks mechanic in V?
>>
>>15270748
Cause it's Mattman
>>
>>15270741
>OE
shit game, you can't deny that
>>
Is there any important difference between fighting is over and fighting continues routes?
>>
>>15270777
reading that reminded me of Ducktales (woo hoo) thanks a lot, anon
>>
>>15270783
Is that the Bright choice? Because I think choosing the there's still a tough fight ahead takes you to the true ending mission.
>>
>>15270741
>absolutely clear
Yes, which is why Hilde felt it necessary to feel up Tusk's crotch and try to have her way with him the first time the two of them were alone together, right?
>>
>>15270765
1. From defeating enemies/buying them in the store. Mostly from bosses or important targets
2.Class and Attribute. Class is mostly to separate between MAP and non MAP attack. Attributes are type of weapon used. B is Beam type, C is Counter and P is Post Movement
3. Terrain types are how powerful a certain attack is in a certain terrain. S is best, then A then B
4. In SRW V, MAP attacks
5. It looks like this
Ammo Terrain
EN Range
Focus Move & Fire
Skill
6. Suborders are just bonuses for units you don't use, they don't leave the group
>>
>>15270741
>Cross Ange makes it absolutely clear that Hilda is a lesbian
No, she distrusts men in general, after trusting Tusk she has interest in him to some degree.
>her two followers are at most bi.
They were all over Athrun in this game so they probably are. Hell, Chris was practically all over Embryo at first so it's not unreasonable to assume she was.
>>
>>15270809
>Hell, Chris was practically all over Embryo at first so it's not unreasonable to assume she was.
And you don't really see them fucking each other after they reconcile, either.

Something people forget about Arzenal is that it's an all-female prison full of hormonal idiots. How many of them are actually gay, and how many are just prison gay thanks to having no other options for pretty much their whole lives?
>>
>>15270817

This. I mean, you gotta fuck something.
>>
File: CIWepgz.jpg (169KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
CIWepgz.jpg
169KB, 1280x720px
>>15270809
Hilda is the one in the bear costume right?
also, does smug dog appear in the fucking game?
>>
>>15270825
>does smug dog appear in the fucking game?
briefly, forget when
>>
Does Ruri make Harry's peepee hard?
>>
>>15270829
Judging from the movie not yet, give him another couple of years.
>>
>>15270829

I don't think he's old enough
>>
File: Hilda_02.jpg (144KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
Hilda_02.jpg
144KB, 960x544px
>>15270509
>you will never marry Hilda and eat her apple pie
>>
>>15270841
What was Naomi or whatever her name's deal in the game anyway? Since Banpresto might think about adding the video game as side material to SRW one day.
>>
>>15270883
She was there to fix the general plot of Cross Ange, one ending she managed to redeem Embryo and he erased himself and reset the world so everyone is in a highschool universe
>>
File: 20170301_214100.jpg (2MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170301_214100.jpg
2MB, 2560x1536px
I wish BX got harder with each playthrough without you having to cripple yourself.
>>
So, are there any actual requirements for getting Gungrust and Hucke for those of us who obtained the digital version but didn't preorder it? Everyone is saying that they join at around 34-38 for people without the DLC, however, I just cleared the secret scenario with EVA-13 and am about to start 40, yet I haven't seen anything with them in it. The two golden bonus scenarios are up on the scenario map, but I can't access them and they definitely didn't pop when I first went through the game.
>>
>SRW V - 180k
>Nier - 190

LUL
>>
>>15270899
What are you trying to convey with your post?
>>
>>15270899
180k japan sales for a game that is rather niche isn't bad.
>>
>>15270801
2 I assume C means "can only be used when counter attacking" and P means either "can only use after moving" or "cannot be used after moving", but what are Beam and MAP attacks?
3 So is it just more damage then or is it also hit/crit rates, etc?
3.5 Actually what do the terrain values for units do? Does it affect speed or defense?
4 I'm playing the older games on an emulator, not V (I don't have a PS4)
5 So in this case it would be Move & Fire, which is presumably the same thing as the P attribute. I assume Terrain is "the move can't be used in this terrain" and Skill is "you don't have the skill to use this move" (which I guess would be stuff like spiral power, newtype, esper, etc)?
>>
>>15270922
more like loss popularity SRW isn't niche if it's 25 years old and almost everyone in Japan knows it
>>
File: 1488416262423-680968863.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1488416262423-680968863.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
Jesus Christ game, fucking stooop!

Not you too Lottie, you were supoosed to be cool...
>>
>BX's Final Boss is voiced by Trunks
>V's final boss is voiced by Bulma
>>
>>15270927
Heh
>>
>>15270926
Robots sren't as popular anymore, so the franhise which is all sbout robots isn't super popular anymore.
>>
>>15270927
It's true though.
>>
>>15270926
That doesn't mean everyone wants to play it. Mechs aren't as popular as they used to be, SPRGs have always been niche, and it's a series pretty much made for the people who are already fans.

Honestly I'm not concerned because it's not like these games have big budgets, they don't need crazy sales to profit.
>>
File: 3456745675467.jpg (601KB, 770x1091px) Image search: [Google]
3456745675467.jpg
601KB, 770x1091px
Is CCA's "Main Title" included in SRWV?

I just heard this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMRmsY9eAF8 and my dick went full adamantium

i would buy a PS4 just to play this game if main title is in
>>
>>15270943
No, just Sally for SRW V.
>>
>>15270927
Man, Danganman has it hard.
>>
>>15270948
THEY HAD ONE JOB

anyway ill buy a ps4 for this game

was about time those fucking nips added english text
>>
>>15270952

I don't know, I'm kinda sick of Main Title
>>
Garencieres is a route split secret
Yazan and Jerid joining early is also a route split secret
>>
>>15270927
>Be Soji

>Eat the shitty food the lame girls that don'tknow how to pilot a robot made while pretending it's good and people think you eat like a pig

>Everyone is a top tier VA who are also professional singers but you are a regular guy who doesn't know how to sing and wants to hang out but everyone laughs at you

>You can't handle alcohol but japanese society expects you to be a professional drinker so you pass out and everyone draws cocks on your face
>>
>>15270943
>main title
>good
>>
>>15270676
EX was Jerid, Kakrikon and Moaur. It's a miracle Shu managed to make it to the end of his route. Also a very wierrd trio, you'd think they would use Leila.
>>
>>15270953
im a melody man and main title arouses my nipples every time

anyway this rendition of Sally is superb

also, Silent Voice is fucking perfect too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c-qicbYXbM
>>
>>15270956
He looks like a tough guy too

Poor guy
>>
>>15270957

It is good, it's just overdone.
>>
>>15270960

Yeah, I really like the guitar usage for Silent Voice
>>
>>15270927
I want to hug Souji
>>
God fucking damit Banpresto. Stop wasting your budget on the stupidest shit. I absolutely refuse to believe that they fucking wasted all that time and money animating Eva 01 twice. But then I look at the robot encyclopedia and see that the sprites for 1.0 and 2.0 are actually different. (Left arm protrusion) I really don't want to think their budget went to tiny shit like that nobody notices.
>>
>The whole deal of an AI learning about love ends being up as a big deal during the final boss an overall game
>All these interactions between different AIs from different series along with Nine

Just thinking about it, Gundam Sentinel could have worked pretty well in this game with the whole deal that is about an AI in love with his pilot, it could have been and interesting addition to the overall plot if they took some liberties like with Alice's fate and some stuff like that, too bad it was a missed chance for the most part.
>>
>>15270980
Xenoglossia would have been a nice fit here. Though I expect criticism for even mentioning it.
>>
>SRW V
>no Gargantia V
>>
>>15269454
>pilot is nothing special Nor has any unique skills
>mech and its upgrade has no special systems, no barriers, no en regen no nothing.
I thought this is what people want.

>weapons have average values
Then you complain when the unit is too broken.

>upgrade is a downgrade up until you gets its final attack 3 stages before the game ends
Well, I agree with this one.

>animations are 5 fps with no interesting choreography
But the attacks are cool as shit. It's a different situation than Laevatein or Arbalest.
>>
>>15270749
I'm shittalking the fact that you fight it one time and it isn't even the focus of that stage.

>>15270749
>>15270782
It being shit or not doesn't matter.
>>
>>15270982
Wasn't Xenoglossia pretty decent, unless you're a hardcore idol canonfag?
>>
>>15270957
how can you live having such bad taste

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQrVt96wqlo

there's nothing more heroic than amuro's battle theme
>>
>>15270925
What game are you playing then? The answers change depend on the game.
>>
>>15270927
Lottie sounds like a total bitch in this dialogue
>>
>>15270994

No Miki no buy
>>
>>15270927
That's an awful lot of attention to be paying to someone you don't like, don't you think?
Almost like it's subtly hinting at other intentions towards Souji from Lottie.
>>
>>15270994
It's literally a shoujo anime except you replace the charming prince with a giant robot.
>>
>>15270995
Beyond The Time will always be the best CCA song.
>>
>>15271008
>except you replace the charming prince with a giant robot.
I'm not seeing a problem here.
>>
>>15271008

Sounds good to me.
>>
File: 123412341256345.gif (2MB, 680x471px) Image search: [Google]
123412341256345.gif
2MB, 680x471px
>>15271016
>Beyond The Time will always be the weeb's favorite CCA song.

fixed that for you
>>
>>15271008
That's awesome.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBdHcE7MHH8

>They just don't understand you
>Do you understand me
>Not one bit
>>
Why would I buy a turbo penetrator for 800 TAC if I have one here here on my crotch? ;)
>>
File: viviandragon.png (144KB, 359x359px) Image search: [Google]
viviandragon.png
144KB, 359x359px
>>15269766
No Vivian Dragonform?
>>
>Graham's piloting skills inspired Nine
>she asks what's the secret
>he says love
>>
>>15271003
Not really. People hate Soji so much they can't avoid speaking about all his defects
>>
>>15271036
>Mykage slipped in as Graham
>>
>>15271035
No summon the dragons attack for Vivian either
>>
>>15270767
>And this is UX's OGs, there's plenty to legitimately criticize.

Alright, let's talk about this now that I'm on my computer.

>Riot C

First off, why the fuck would a close range mech have a long range finisher with a range gap that needs Will? That makes no sense. Second, close range mechs that have cannon finishers are automatically boring - yes, I know some Supers have 90% long range moves and then a sword finisher or whatnot, Sky Goldran comes to mind, but that's different. Riot A is lots of long range things, and then it has a cannon, so that's cool. Riot C is lots of short range things, and then a cannon... and why would they do that? Also the cannon looks like a big rifle and not very big or cannony. Also, why green? A and B were Red and Blue, wouldn't purple make more sense?

Oh wait.

>Riot X

Purple looks like fucking shit. Also the X's design choices that change it from the first three Riots make it lose a lot of what made those neat. Maybe it looks better off the 3DS, but on it... plus they're totally useless under 120 Will because lolonemoveunderthat.

>rival mech

Purple still looks like shit, but the red highlighting looks even worse on the 3DS. (Probably a lot better in a better resolution, but this is a 3DS game and if things don't look good on the 3DS that's a bad thing.) Those limbs always look way too small, those "Wings" look even dumber than Glitter Falsaber's in their neutral pose, its finisher cannon combiner looks dumb (though not as dumb as the X's, fortunately), and... well, from a meta sense, why the fuck isn't this thing a combiner? Because that also makes the next thing worse.

>that fucking plane

The planetaur thing looks really, really goddamn stupid. Like holy god why is it even a thing, the upper body by itself is bad enough. So do the stupid tentacle guns, which look out of place on a plane anyway. So do the Getter 3-ing claws, which look EVEN MORE OUT OF PLACE on a goddamn plane.
>>
>>15270996
Right now Z2, might play alpha gaiden or OE after that.
>>
File: Tusk.png (205KB, 592x333px) Image search: [Google]
Tusk.png
205KB, 592x333px
>>15271035
Better question Tusk has that funny lines likes pic related, against Embryo?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eqroD4cIWk

How come Ouka got such a good theme?
>>
File: 1488149597400.jpg (396KB, 1184x964px) Image search: [Google]
1488149597400.jpg
396KB, 1184x964px
>>15271055
>Better question Tusk has that funny lines likes pic related, against Embryo?

only in a skit
>>
>>15271046
But seriously fuck that plane, it's one of the dumbest OGs out there. Maybe if it was a combiner it would be remotely less shit. Maybe.

>that thing in one stage

Boy that thing actually looks pretty neat! I wonder how many times you fight it?

>one time
>not even the boss of that stage
>not even the goddamn focus of that stage

Nope.

Also as a relatively minor note I wish it used that multi-weapon as a trident at least once, it has the capability for it. Mostly my issue here is just "why the fuck did you even put it in there in the first place if it's that goddamn unimportant?"

>Kali's mooks

Boy howdy it's as many recolors as the Z3 mooks, except now they have one attack each. The attacks on some of them look cool, but then there are things like the white one, the yellow one to an extent, and most notably the green and purple ones, who's attacks are to summon more of them summons... so, why not make all of them the green one or the purple one and have them summon the rest? Because all of them were already in a fucking summon attack for Kali anyway. It's pointless unit padding. I don't like their design either, it's very weird but I don't think it's particularly interesting.
>>
>Nadesico, Celestial Being, Mithril and Cross Ange to AD
>Yamato, Supers and Evas to deal with Dr. Hell
>the Gundams to deal with the Colony Laser issue
Well fuck. I don't know which I should pick
>>
>>15271074
Dr.Hell's to kick Hades ass.
>>
>>15271074
Always go with the Gendum route
>>
>>15271051
2. There are certain skills that negate or lower damage to beam weapons. So if you use a Beam Rifle against an I-Field, the damage will be less. MAP attacks are things that can hit multiple things on the field, as long as its in range
3.If a machine is in a terrain it isn't suited for, its stats lower, its movement range is reduced and so on.
3.5. It affects how effective overall a unit is.
4. You want ALL attacks then
5. that is correct
>>
>>15271074
AD
>>
>>15271062
Fucking hell
>>
>>15271092
Why do you want to fuck dr hell
>>
>>15270925
C has never ever meant counter-only. Depending on the game C can mean it's a weapon that counterattacks before the attack triggering it (Such as V) or combo where it can be used to target multiple enemies at once, though the specifics vary from game to game (OG2, K, etc.)
3, 3.5, 5 Terrain ranks are modifiers, not absolutes unless the rank is "-". That said, anything at B is questionable and C is outright "Only do it if you need to build morale" tier. A means "It does what it says", B can be anywhere from a 20-30% penalty before resistances, evasion, etc. S is generally a 10% bonus. This impacts hit rates for attacks, evasion, and movement to an indirect degree.
>>
>>15271074
Yamato for me.
>>
>>15269766
But she's one of the best shit-talkers in the game. Throw three SP regain items on her and you can easily get a boss to 50 morale. Or throw two on and give her the repair/resupply item. CA units are generally subpar but they all come with good fortune except Jill.
>>
File: I don't know.jpg (41KB, 351x359px) Image search: [Google]
I don't know.jpg
41KB, 351x359px
I just went through the OG upgrade mission in V and it was so fucking nothing I went back to my Moon Dwellers playthrough for a few missions.

Why are these OG villains so much nothing?
>>
>>15271103
Did they remember to give post upgrade Salia access to Bunshin? Or did B.B Studio simply not care about anyone besides Ange and Sala
>>
>>15271133
All I can say positive is "At least Salia kept her higher range stat than Ange."
>>
So for the Custom Soundtrack, does it HAVE to be a Thumbstick or does it just need the SRWMUSIC folder in it? I can't seem to find clear instructions on the matter.
>>
>>15270033
You could also just cut it out.
It's not like it's something absolutely crucial to the plot.

You could have him try it and have someone pop out of the woods and slap his shit like in the 2nd episode.
>>
>>15271141
Get an USB drive
Make an SRWMUSIC folder in it
Put mp3s in it
Press square in the BGM assignment menu and transfer them in

Boom
>>
Is Souji the saddest OG ever ?
>>
>>15271153

You forgot something. You have to go to BGM assignment, then choose a song, then go to the screen where you would change what you want the song to be, THEN you press Square.
>>
>>15271156
That's Setsuko
>>
>>15268893
>no fafner
>no ideon
i want to hear overwhelming power again
>>
>>15271140
Well, having gone back to double check... no bunshin, she does however have a shield and jamming, so there's that

>>15271153
>>15271141
Also, if you want to use all the songs in that mega folder that's been floating around, reencode them. At least on PS4 there's a 900 MB limit on size. That folder is hovering at 2 gigs.
>>
>>15271160
She is a woman though. Way easier to get sympathy for your shitty life. People expect men to get it together no matter what so poor Soji is constantly shat on.
>>
>>15271163
>Also, if you want to use all the songs in that mega folder that's been floating around, reencode them. At least on PS4 there's a 900 MB limit on size. That folder is hovering at 2 gigs.

Only because those songs are like 20mb each
>>
>>15271169
Yes. For no goddamn reason. They are oversized as fuck.
>>
>>15271163
So its not seeing it on my USB Solidstate because the folder is 2 gigs?

Jeeze what would I need to reencode that whole folder too?
>>
>>15271163
>The mech that teleports all over the place for a finisher doesn't have Bunshin
>>
>>15271046
>First off, why the fuck would a close range mech have a long range finisher

It's a MP unit that is to combine both A and B. It's both (The C literally means Composite) and is designed to be cheaper to produce, use a stable Proton Generator (at the cost of being relatively weaker), and be easy for any schmuck to pilot. It's watered down on a narrative front.

>Also the X's design choices that change it from the first three Riots make it lose a lot of what made those neat

It's from the end of the previous universe. It isn't supposed to be any natural progression from B or A, but rather it's own entity that follows its own rules, existing and sharing only an archetypal relation with the Riots (This can be seen with it's weight difference, being 32 tons while the second lightest, B, was 72 tons).

>those "Wings"
>Those limbs always look way too small

I'm just going to assume that you haven't seen Vijaya's art because the "wings" are blatant thrusters and in no way mistakable for wings.
>>
>>15271174
You can use something like musicbee. (Which is a pretty good music manager/player itself). Just let it do its thing. Tools, convert format, mp3 configure for portable device listening (The default)
>>
>>15271174
No. Game should see it anyway, but it'll warn you it's over the limit.
>>
>>15271182
>art

Why the hell does that matter? I don't play an artbook, I play a video game.
>>
>>15271189
>I play a video game.

>matt
>playing games
Nice try.
>>
>>15271189
> I play a video game.

Then why are you, at all, talking about something's aesthetics? You may as well just have nullified half of your post.
>>
>Elite Mooks called "Soldier" which are Ghuli androids and look like him
>Elite Mooks called "Commander" which are Jamie androids and look like her

The laziness is really showing, B.B Soft
>>
>>15271202
Because the game is a visual medium as well as an interactive one, and in the game it looks like shit. And you shouldn't design mechs that look like shit in your game.
>>
I didn't get the Secret Stage with Bonta-kun but he joined up anyways.

Too bad USPS failed me and didn't give me my book today.
>>
Oh hey, Great Exkaiser103 put out episode 30 for Might Gaine, he's showing promise.

>>15271124
Still beats the bunch of frothing retards that the Angels were. Maybe next game, the OG villains will amount to being okay.
>>
>>15271206
Did you get Bonta-kun around stage 40? Because I didn't unlock that stage either but still unlocked it.
>>
>>15271020
>>15271021
>>15271024
Yeah, but idolfags hate romance in their idol anime.

But really, I don't get who is supposed to be the target audience for Xenoglossia. The staffs are absolute madmen.
>>
>>15271205
>Because the game is a visual medium

So you're talking about the art
>>
>>15271205
It's almost as if ART is a distinct factor in the VISUAL MEDIUM
>>
>>15271216
Yeah. So I wonder what the deal with secret stages are.
>>
>>15271185
Well then, that is a problem cause it didn't see the folder at all when I plugged my Portable HDD into it. I made the SRWMUSIC folder like the instructions said.
>>
>>15271124
Play Z3 if you want a hilariously dramatic upgrade stage.
>>
>>15271225
Seems like if you get the stage the you get Bonta earlier. Someone mentioned getting the Phase-Transition Cannon for the Nadesico on stage 37 by aceing Ruri, yet I still got it on stage 50, same with Xi Gundam's missile pod.

Now I want to know if secret stages you already unlocked keep appearing on newer playthroughs without the requirements.
>>
>>15271221
The Mai-Hime/Otome fanbase, maybe. Either that or older mecha fans, because Sunrise.
>>
>>15271221
They didn't even get the original VAs for a lot of the cast, which I think is half the deal when it comes to idol characters.
>>
>>15271234
But I didn't get the Xi missiles, but Hathaway was aced.
>>
File: 1488206305101.jpg (294KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488206305101.jpg
294KB, 1920x1080px
What is love?
>>
>>15271248

A pair of DSL apparently
>>
>>15270888
>Embryo reboots the world into a highschool AU.

Yet further proof Embryo is basically every shitty otaku waifufag.
>>
>>15271248
When you take a pen and jam it in the cap
>>
>>15271224

To be fair, he did say that in the game it looks like shit. He wasn't talking about the artbook design like the other anon said but about the in-game sprite.
>>
>>15271248
Why is XANA's symbol on her forehead?
>>
>>15271248
Baby don't hurt me. Don't hurt me. No more
>>
>>15271263
Technicality, he only said the color scheme looked like shit relative to the 3DS.
>>
>>15271271
*Technically
>>
>Guard Diver's custom bonus stack with repair skill
What the fuck

Also, Bomber surprisingly tanky. I think he can take that faggot Joe alone if the game let me.
>>
>>15270888

Wait so she's responsible for Cross Ange Academy?
>>
File: screaming.png (229KB, 613x522px) Image search: [Google]
screaming.png
229KB, 613x522px
>Objective: Banagher must survive
>Deploy Gundams for obvious Gundam episode
>Get shit on it's a Cross Ange episode
>No paramail deployed
>No interactions with the bosses
>>
>>15271203
it fits with how Gardim are though, they are a bunch of mass produced androids that are all about superiority and perfecction that are following just orders without the need of any identitify or individualism.

that's way Ghuli and Jamie were a rare case among then.
>>
>>15271312
There are ways to make a bunch of faceless mooks as your enemy interesting. They failed.
>>
>>15271314
Literally what the fuck are you on about? Are you complaining about mooks in a game where there ARE no faceless mooks? Every zeke, feddie, enemy captain, etc all have faces and different ones. They intentionally didn't include helmets to show that and you're bitching?
>>
>>15271234
I got the missiles at the end of the routesplit where he was supposed to get them. I've never deployed that piece of shit all game except when forced. His Xi gundam went to Kinkaid and then Roux.
>>
File: befuddled hobber.jpg (65KB, 740x389px) Image search: [Google]
befuddled hobber.jpg
65KB, 740x389px
>>15271323
Nigger, WHAT? Did you even read my post?
>>
>>15271307
Which stage was that?
>>
>>15271341
35, when the colony is dropping and you're fighting Neo Zeon, and after you deploy it turns out the actual plot twist is Salia and the other missing CA girls showing up in ragnamail
>>
>>15271350
>>15271350

New Thread
>>
>>15271283
I only wish it did the same thing for the resupply command. Having him sit back and keep my guys topped up would be insanely easy if that were the case.

Also, the rescue unit power part is fantastic for levelling up a weak unit. I can have them trail behind my best guy (who is piloting a Super, so HP loss generally happens pretty easily) and heal them each turn for a good chunk of XP.
>>
>>15269715

It's his mom's.
Thread posts: 675
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.