[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/srwg/ Super Robot Wars General #1220

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 400
Thread images: 40

File: Cosplay Rim.jpg (485KB, 1091x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Cosplay Rim.jpg
485KB, 1091x1300px
Previous Thread:
>>15175493

If you need help with any game try checking Akurasu for help:
http://akurasu.net/wiki/Super_Robot_Wars
If any of the pages are blank try this:
CLICK 'EDIT'
SAVE THE PAGE WITHOUT MAKING ANY CHANGES

Current status of the games availability in the English language as of the end of September 2016:
http://pastebin.com/Y1ND2asB

Detailed Version of Game Availability in English as of September 2016:
http://pastebin.com/crZFqXVk

Music Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/i93iP72p

Bring Stabity's Quick Guide to Katakana:
http://pastebin.com/x6FmxFGk

Game Modification Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/wr1RLQpB

Translated Plot Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/HAQ3qrSg

Art Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/AEEmisXS

SRC Pastebin V2:
http://pastebin.com/NRPtThEZ

Make your own SRW character Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/DBj6Nknk

If you wish to help with the SRW fan game they are always in need of more musicians and artists
Please contact the following e-mail: [email protected]
You may also reach them in IRC at #SRWEternity on Rizon.

You can also visit their website at: http://srw.eternitychan.org/ (Currently Ressurected)

/srwg/ Discord:
https://discord.gg/GtR83q7

/m/ Booru
http://ryusei.booru.org/index.php

SRW V teaser PV:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18otfdWJlLI

SRW V PV1:
https://youtu.be/KhBMd4YbIzk

SRW V PV2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0qXRy9rwSc
>>
>>15181546
Kagura?
>>
is there any game where the gp02 nuclear bazooka isnt just a MAP attack
>>
Shit OP
>>
File: CzpKP3_UQAAJA7L.png (381KB, 524x826px) Image search: [Google]
CzpKP3_UQAAJA7L.png
381KB, 524x826px
17 more days until the greatest SRW since W
>>
>You can hear "Suparobo!" echoing before the chorus in The Exceeder
Neat, IMO the last time they did it was Hagane no Resistance
>>
>>15181544
I've thought about that concept a few times, I wouldn't mind it if they condensed the whole four games into one and tried to make it into one lengthy campaign, keeping the series that left between games, and maybe making some series come in earlier in the timeline as well. Fiddle with a few things, like maybe making the SRW2 plot have Proto-Getter that becomes regular Getter so that you don't downgrade at the start of 3's plot and can just go straight to G, give the original another upgrade or two so they can be in the plot since the beginning, etc.

It'd take some work to get right, but it might be interesting.
>>
File: chen-thinking.png (46KB, 322x218px) Image search: [Google]
chen-thinking.png
46KB, 322x218px
I'd be more embarrassed wearing Neige's outfit.

Aqua at least has the jacket.
>>
>>15181544
I thought they did. Or was that only the first game that got a remake?
>>
>>15181571
Aqua also wears a belt on her head.
>>
>>15181553
@2 and 3, I think.
>>
>>15181567
>greatest since W
>with a robot that looks that shit
>>
>>15181571
Neige has a skirt, Aqua's doesn't.
>>
>>15181572
They did remake them on the ps1, though that's pretty old by now. I'd rather get remakes of the gameboy advance ones personally, they would greatly benefit from it.
>>
>>15181567
You're setting yourself up for disappointment.

V didn't even have a PV narrated by Hiyama with Eurobeat playing in the background.
>>
>>15181567
What is this? A black Earth Engine? What's it called?
>>
>>15181688
VanGRAY

You can tell because it's gray.
>>
>>15181688
Shit
>>
>>15181672
I honestly feel nothing for V. Animations are what I've come to expect from post Hakai-Hen Z, tons of reused series from Z, and the difficulty is going to be a joke like it was in all Z games, but it won't even have a tri-system like the first Z game to make up for it (best squad system ever, truly a waste it was never used after that).
>>
>>15181700
I don't like what I've seen from V at all, but it's for the best.
If the game turns out good or great, I'll be pleasantly surprised. If turns out shit, I won't be blindsided or anything.
>>
>>15181708
Pretty much how I feel.
>>
File: Spirit Search.jpg (358KB, 1920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
Spirit Search.jpg
358KB, 1920x1088px
Well I spent a little time getting the spirits in order. Damn thing was a mess having to repoint the majority of them. And I might need a different word for 不屈 since Fortitude is too long.

Fun fact about the picture. The two screens on the left are not in the same file as the one on the right. Fortitude would looks just slightly long on the pilot data page but looks absurd on the search results screen.

I'd want to abbreviate a few of those but it would look different on the search screen if I did. I'll see if there is an offset I can change to either move it, shrink it, or doink with the () to make them thinner or closer to the numbers.

Last resort is to combine a few spare characters in the font to make the word but shrink the size there. So instead of like 5 characters, it is only like 3. But I'm not certain there will be a gap between the tiles...
>>
File: 1467898117245.png (339KB, 510x1074px) Image search: [Google]
1467898117245.png
339KB, 510x1074px
>>15181567
>W is good meme
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5b5QKzrLVnE
>>
>>15181715
It's a nice game that suffers from being easy, and certain units being really weak compared to others, even if they are MC units.

The only hard stage is the final boss on a first run, since he's fairly accurate, and can take out many units in one hit.
>>
>>15181711
How about Endure for 不屈?
>>
>>15181717
An SRW with Gaiking, GxS, Fafner, Zoids and Shin Jeeg? What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>15181719
>It's a nice game that suffers from being easy
So like Z1 and UX
>>
>>15181728
Z's pretty difficult if you go for all secrets, skill points, kill all enemies on the map, and get Z points in one run. Plus keeping squadmates alive if you barely pump any cash into them is pure hell in the early game, specially if you started out on Setsuko route.
>>
They probably won't, but I hope the next handheld release gets an original vocal song.
>>
>>15181721
nice. I'll play with it tomorrow.
>>
>>15181567
I was pretty hyped for V, unlike with Tengoku's pre-release. I don't even play Jigoku but Tengoku just looked uninteresting for me.

Could be because of the JAM Project song though.
>>
>>15181765
>past tense

Jig is up, Time Traveler.

Tell me all you know
>>
How much did Z3 ruin the franchise? I feel like the people who are actually excited about V are the people who skipped Z3, which makes it seem like Z3 really just ruined everything for the people who played it.
>>
>>15181739
Uh-huh.
>>
>>15181770
English is hard for a filthy jungle crawler like me, anon.

>>15181772
Not really. It's definitely a big disappointment though.
>>
>>15181772
I played Z3 and still want to play V, personally. Z3 hurt a lot of people though, apparently.
>>
>>15181772
>I feel like the people who are actually excited about V are the people who skipped Z3,
I would feel excited for V is the cast was actually good. If THIS was Z3 I would still be disappointed by the cast.
>>
>>15181772
I played Z3 and I'm still excited for V, what's your point?
>inb4 contrarian
>>
>>15181793
>LOOK HOW DIFFERENT I AM
>>
>>15181777
>Uh-huh.

Fantastic response.
>>
>>15181789
It could have all you're favorite series and you'll still bitch about it.
>>
>>15181787
People got their hopes up. Z3 dashed them, hard. There's many reasons for someone to dislike the games, and it's been discussed to death.
>>
>>15181802
Nope. I didn't bitch about BX despite the fact that the cast felt like a console SRW than a regular Nintendo handheld one.
>>
>>15181807
that's not how breast fire works ????
>>
>>15181807
Me in the bottom left.
>>
>>15181567
But V comes before W, not after.
>>
File: 42.png (79KB, 450x582px) Image search: [Google]
42.png
79KB, 450x582px
>>15181807
>>
>>15181811
It's Final Beam, anon.
>>
>>15181772
Played both Z3 parts, and felt both were ok. I care about the story for the SRW games a lot, so for me, Part 1 was ok, two was fine until near the end with the spheres and all that bullshit. Got too annoying. Even skipped over all the ending scenes for the series, and usually, i like to see what happens for those scenes.
>>
>>15181801
For a fantastic post.
>>
File: 1470325128227.png (21KB, 271x202px) Image search: [Google]
1470325128227.png
21KB, 271x202px
>>15181832
>I care about the story for the SRW games a lot,
>Played both Z3 parts, and felt both were ok.
>>
>>15181715
>>15181855
What's with the Academia reaction images? At least use SRW reactions.
>>
>>15181858
Dat autism
>>
>SRW "B"X
>Is one of the most "B"oring SRW in existence
Like pottery
>>
>>15181899
Somethings are just destined to be.
>>
>>15181899
Sweet "B"urn XD
>>
>>15181700
Yeah. Definitely loved the Tri Squad even if it took forever setting up.
>>
>>15181899
>SRW Z3
>zZzzzzZzz
>>
>>15181917
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
>>
>>15181929
That sure is "B"lunt of you
>>
>>15181772
Personally, the entire "it's beyond human comprehension" got annoying pretty quickly.

The "lol I'm going to betray you in the worst possible way" was done way better in Z1.

So many expectations with the playable roster that when the game came out, it was pretty much 70% OG and the rest were just there. Gargantia's plot finished very early, Rebuild 3.33 was just there because mechs only, tons of easy ways to break the game despite the massive level gap with the OG enemies (fighting level 50 bosses vs level 20-30 pilots), and Asakim's plot being a cop out, fully changing his entire backstory from Z1.
>>
>>15181935
Anon, please.
>>
The oldfag pandering sure has gone down in SRWs after Z1 unless Might Gaine and Nadesico are considered old enough to be that.
>>
>>15181944
>lol I'm going to betray you in the worst possible way
?
>>
>>15181949
"90s kids" should be in their thirties by now.
>>
>>15181949
Well yeah, most of the people who probably watched that shit are in their late 30s and early 40s now and probably don't play anymore.
>>
>>15181949
Last place I expected to see this insult.
>>
>>15181949
Z2 had plenty. Votoms, Godmars, Tetsujin, Trider.
>>
>>15181949
I wish SRW would newfag pander and make a game using over 50% series made in the past 8 years.
>>
>>15181990
K did that.
>>
>>15181990
>and make a game using over 50% series made in the past 8 years.
Yeah that's called Z3
>>
>>15181949
Brave Express Might Gaine is 67 years old, Anonymous.

Nadesico is having its 59th anniversary this year.

I remember watching them on the tele-tuber back in 1962, dubbed into Swahili.
>>
>>15181990
Name 10 series from that last 10 years that would work well together in an SRW. I'm interested to see what that would look like.
>>
>>15181990
Why?
>>
>>15182004
Ooo, is that a challenge?

Lemme see if I can make this work.
>>
>>15181772
>Tfw I have both parts of Z3 but still haven't played them
>>
>>15182026
I'd say put something with time travel shenanigans like Buddy Complex so we can explain away tech differences.
>>
>>15182004
Regalia
Rinne no Lagrange
Majestic Prince
Fafner
Cross Ange
Gurren Lagann
Aldnoah
Expelled from Paradise
Macross Delta
Kantai Collection (for Yamato)
>>
>>15182029
What are you busy doing right now?
>>
>>15182044
>Expelled from Paradise
Ya blew it
>>
>>15182048
Rewatching Samurai Jack
>>
>>15182056
Good man.
>>
>>15182055
Swap it out with Buddy Complex or IBO, then.
>>
>>15182044
>>15182065
Oh, G-Reco should probably be on the list too.
>>
>>15182038
Haven't seen it, but I think I've got a better hook. Just give me a few minutes to compile what I have seen from 2007 on and pare it down to the ten most necessary.

As an aside, to anyone making this list, Dancouga Nova remains hilariously easy to fit in and is in that period.

>>15182056
Solid reason to not be playing games.
>>
>>15182056
Carry on.
>>
>>15182004
Wait, it matters if they work well together or not? Was that ever how SRW worked?
>>
Ok, so first off, if anyone wanted to make "make a bunch of series within the last ten years work together" list, literally all you'd need to do is slap down the Aquarion OVA, Aquarion EVOL, Aquarion Logos, and Genesis of Love and you'd literally have all the hook you'd need right there from the last of those.

But that seems inelegant so we're doing this a different way. No Aquarions allowed.
>>
>>15182096
It only really matters when you're making your own fanfiction series list for a theoretical SRW. Because if you can't make it make sense it's no different from just listing off whatever series you happen to like, and that's not the way SRW works either.
>>
>>15182136
What's Genesis of Love? Was that the OVA where Aquarion and Evol were in the same world for some reason? *googles* "Sousei no Aquarion Evol". Okay, got it. That is pretty easy.
>>
>>15182096
You'd just be listing off series you like if you didn't, unless of course you're willing to write at least an outline of the entire plot.
>>
>>15182157
The EVOL + Aquarion crossover introduced the fact that Aquarion's universe has at least seven worlds, of which we know... like, four. You could just stuff a bunch of series in each universe and it would easily fit ten full ones.
>>
>>15182056
>tfw you didn't have CN as a kid, so never got to feel the joy people now feel at the series finally continuing
>>
>>15182096
No, it's never worked that way.
>>
Fifty years ago in Japan, the great Robot War started. Humanity found artifacts from ancient civilizations, but the emergence of the Jama Empire in Japan forced them to create giant robots to fight. The war itself was ended when one of the main robots of the period, Kotetsu Jeeg, sealed itself with what little remained of the Jama Empire. But the results of it still show to this day.

Since then, the world has split into three main blocs. These vie for power, and have engaged in proxy warfare for some years. And through their competitions, science has flourished. Antigravity technology allows robots to fly, space elevators allow people to enter space, robot technology is becoming miniaturized enough to allow for greater convenience in home life, and in some places, powered armor allows for the police of the world to apprehend criminals in all areas of life. And a new power source is completely running a town in Japan - Photon Power is promising to revolutionize the world just as the solar batteries did years prior.

Not all is good, however. The seal over Kyushu is weakening, and things are starting to come out. The proxy wars of the three power blocs is beginning to be opposed by the organization called Celestial Being and the robot known as DANCOUGA, which is creating some tension in the home. The malicious Skrugg, mysterious Mekaiju, massive Collosal Beasts, and menacing Kikaiju are beginning to attack, and the Katou Organization has declared war on Earth. On top of that, a massive robot nearly destroyed the world a month ago, causing mass blackouts for around a minute before it mysteriously vanished.

(cont)
>>
>>15182215
But hope has been found even in these difficult times. Mighty protectors are rising in Japan, including a new Jeeg, a Photon Powered titan known as Mazinger Z, an old protector known as Doamaiger D, and a mysterious golden robot. A group of alien robots known as the Autobots have revealed themselves in Detroit, having been on Earth for some number of years in stasis. An organization called JUDA is using a few giant robots of their own to fight the Katou Organization, and recently, they have made a deal with a mysterious organization known as the Neo Glittering Crux. A "Ghost" opposes the Skrugg.

All around the world, the voices of famous singers help the populace get through these tough times. But in such trying times, who knows if humanity will survive? Only time will tell...

SUPER ROBOT WARS M(odern)

CAST LIST:

Kotetsushin Jeeg
Kuromukuro
Gundam 00
Gundam 00 A Wakening Of The Trailblazer*
Linebarrels of Iron (Manga) (no shut up it was still running as of like four years ago it counts)
Shin Mazinger Z
Dancouga Nova
REIDEEN
Heroman
Transformers Animated
Star Driver
Star Driver THE MOVIE
Doamaiger D
Active Raid S1
>>
>>15182004
Yes:

-Gargantia
-MJP
-Space Dandy
-Daimidaler
-Linebarrels of Iron
-Koutetsushin Jeeg
-Yamato
-Gundam 00 (all of it)
-Unicorn
-SKL
-Goddannar
There, pretty easy. Now for plot? SRW Time The Broken clock.

Game starts out during the end of Unicorn. Randomly, during the final confrontation between Banagher and FF, the Unicorn is tugged out by something and Banagher passes out.

It's the year XXXX, the planet faces a dire crisis. After the destruction of the A-Laws, the Earth lost one of it's most powerful defenders, and the Wulgaru threat grows nearer by the day. Strange humanoid weapons have also been showing up in Japan, causing havoc, a robot nicknamed the skull demon has been spotted in numerous locations fighting rogue robots or Celestial Being, and a strange ship has appeared in the skies of Earth...

Main plot of the game revolves around time plucking. Characters are removed from their time, but events that took place in them are still present in their history.

Major characters can show up from random points (you get Setsuna and Lockon from S1, and Sergei from S2 early on, and they stay till the end). Oh yeah, and a major character shows from one of those jumps Unicorn Amuro Ray with his RX-78
>>
>>15182221
>Godannar

I get that you might have a bit of a leaky brain, but 2003 and 2004 were not ten years ago, they were thirteen and fourteen years ago.
>>
>>15182239
I made a mistake,

>I get that you might have a bit of a leaky brain

Fuck you.
>>
What is this garbage?
>>
>>15181958
Perfect year for a neet
>>
>>15181567
I am excite
>>
>>15182239
Fucking rude.
>>
>>15182246
It's a common problem.

>>15182249
This is /srwg/, anon, I advise you leave posthaste before you get trampled when the madness begins in full in a week or so.
>>
>>15181551
VA joke I believe
>>
>>15182217
>>15182221
>Two lists are posted
>Matt insults the anon who made the other one over a mistake

No wonder people hate you.
>>
>>15182217
> Doamaiger D
Whaaa? It looks like it's from the 70s but... thirteen 2 minute episodes? Was this, like, any decent, or is this a joke/pity entry?
>>
>>15182270
It's a bunch of 2 minute shorts about a cooking robot that somehow manages CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT in that time and has some neat stuff, plus Doamaiger itself looks pretty damn awesome.

Since it's so short I advise you watch it yourself. Won't take more than an hour even if it takes a while to download, or stream, or however the hell you intend on watching it. Shouldn't take more than a half an hour really. And it's worth at least that much.

(for serious I'd love to see it in SRW but I have doubts it'll ever happen.)
>>
>>15182265
It is. Houko Kuwashima played both. And Yurika.
>>
>>15182279
>>
>>15182277
While we're on the topic, Active Raid, good or bad?
>>
>>15182263
So is your shitposting, but here you are.
>>
File: the end of an era.png (401KB, 668x375px) Image search: [Google]
the end of an era.png
401KB, 668x375px
>>15182288
Still only watched S1, I'm afraid. Should probably go fix that actually.

I thought it was pretty neat though. Episode 6 will probably get at least a smile out of mecha fans.
>>
>still no new Tokyo Encounter

dead
>>
>>15182302
Kuwashima and Hayamin when
>>
>>15182096
>>15182140
>>15182167
A lot of the earlier ones had pretty shoddy plotting and series cohesion - something like W and Z1 were probably outliers.

The plot being a complete mess probably doesn't matter in the long run assuming someone actually made their fangame into a playable state - Alpha 1 was rather memorable despite being a complete clusterfuck in terms of Gundam timeline along with dropped plot elements.
>>
>>15182311
>A lot of the earlier ones had pretty shoddy plotting and series cohesion

Which is extremely weird as they've gone on record as saying they came up with the plots and then grabbed all the necessary series for them back in those days. But you still got shit like "everyone works for the Divine Crusaders and aliens are a big surprise when Duke fucking Fleed worked for you all last war and Four got kidnapped and brainwashed like three or four times."
>>
>>15180600
I almost forgot about Ricardo Cruz
Aniki back in JAM when?
>>
>>15182302
Twice per season. There should be another one in around two weeks.
>>
>>15182288
>>15182296
It's pretty generic, but good nonetheless. Some experience with mecha and tokusatsu shows are needed to fully appreciate it.
>>
>>15181772
honestly I'm perfectly fine with what we're getting for the most part, just happy that we're getting an official English release for a Licensed game, which will hopefully lead the way to more coming in the future
>>
>>15182215
>>15182217
pretty good, would you be including some of the supplementary material for Animated in here like The Stunticon Job and The All-Spark Almanac?
>>
>>15182351
Doesn't excuse the fact that the 2nd Komatsu Mikako episode isn't subbed yet.
>>
File: C4CgWCKUkAAxp53.jpg (56KB, 350x500px) Image search: [Google]
C4CgWCKUkAAxp53.jpg
56KB, 350x500px
>>
>>15182277
That was surprisingly decent.
>>
>>15182430
I wasn't really thinking 100% about what all would get in, I was just coming up with a viable (plotwise) SRW featuring only shows from 2007 or prior, and when you take out deep space shows, the Aquarions, the Fafners, the Evas, and all other shows that either require post apoc or something unique and annoying (like Cross Ange, or Code Geass having only its second season) I realized there weren't so many left that I had actually seen. I only had to remove 4 series from that - Mazinkaiser SKL, Robot Girls Z, SD Gundam Sangokuden, and LoI Anime.

Although come to think of it I totally missed Sym Bionic Titan for some reason.
>>
>>15182453
She doesn't look like someone that is fun to hang around with
>>
>>15181814
Obari!
>>
>>15182453
>Needing subs for silly bantz and gaming terms
Come on, you've been playing SRW for a long a time.
>>
>Aquarion event

Oh, just like last Valentine's Day, neat. Apparently reprinting the Aquarion from that event too.

where the fuck are Luna and Mars Bamco
>>
the Tokyo Ecnounter narrator voiced Toby in SRW Z
>>
>>15182468
was actually kinda surprised you didn't include SKL(would be pretty easy to add, indeed it ties into Jeeg pretty easily), and you should definitely add Sym-Bionic Titan to the roster, also any particular reason you left out Majestic Prince or Captain Earth, can't recall either having any elements that would make them hard to include

also it's a shame Gaiking: LODM is just a touch too old to be included
>>
>>15182516
>SKL ties into Jeeg

You think that, but actually sitting down and going "wait all these assholes would have had to have been in Kyushu at the time and not evacuated with everyone else and time inside the zone slowed to a crawl so they wouldn't have been fighting for more than a few minutes" makes it more suspect. In the end, Kaiser SKL happens on a remote island in the middle of nowhere and despite its events it would inevitably take away time that could be spent on the other, plot important series.

It worked in UX because they fit OG events onto the island, and made Burn work for one of the villains, and the Ryubei SD group was there, and had Miku there, and the grunts show up in the lategame with another faction. If you're not going to deeply integrate it it's going to stick out, and if you are it'll feel like this is somehow the most important island in the world, which can be problematic (remember Richard dying to something Kaidou and Magami canonically lived? That's the sort of thing I mean.). Plus, unless you have a damn good reason to leave, like "got sent to another world", it'd basically just be a route split for the whole plot, which is in no way satisfying.
>>
>>15182516
>also any particular reason you left out Majestic Prince or Captain Earth

Same reason I left out:

>Rinne No Lagrange
>Tetsujin 28 Gao
>GR Giant Robo
>Kiss Dum
>New Yatterman
>Casshern Sins
>Rideback
>Basquash
>Sacred Seven
>Danball Seki
>Muv Luv Alternative
>Gundam Build Fighrers
>Valvrave
>Infinite Stratos
>Justeen
>M3
>Dai Shogun
>Macross Delta
>Majin Bone
>Eureka 7 AO
>Schwarzesmarken

And many more like them. Rule 1 of making a cast list.
>>
>Automata is out in the same day as V
Which one should I play first, /srwg/?
>>
>>15182572
Automata.
Should be shorter, unless you go for 100% off the bat.
And you will not be able to focus on V having Toobie's butt on your mind.
>>
>>15182572
eh,didn't play Nier so gonna skip,or maybe if it's on sale
>>
>30 more Harukaiser until 90k coins
>Can no longer kill them in 1 turn
>No more coins in prize pool

Impressive that a new player can get this far though.
>>
>>15182572

Only in Japan though
>>
アスラン・ザラ、インフィニットジャスティス、発進する!
>>
>>15182665
UWAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>15182665
my top 3 aces memers are gonna be Tetsuya,Camille and Athrun
>>
>>15182712
The meme team.
>>
>>15182645
Or if you import with slow mail. Well... It might arrive a week before Automata comes out, I guess.
>>
>>15182486
He's also the Terry bogard in KOF XIV.
>tfw we'll never get an engrish off between Crowe, Hibiki and Toby.
>>
File: PREDICTABO.jpg (180KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
PREDICTABO.jpg
180KB, 612x612px
>>15181949
>Youngfags always telling us we're old
>Most of us are around 30 years old
>Might Gaine and Nadesico are 25 years old or so
>All the SRW after Z1 had shit like Votoms, Gorg, Dunbine, Godmars, WRONG!Tetsujin and so on
>"The oldfag pandering sure has gone down"
>>15182734
>tfw no OG antagonist voiced by Kuwata for maximum engrish
>he yells PREDICTABO or TOO EEZEE when dodging attacks
>>
>>15182785
Might Gaine is 23. Original Nadesico is 20.

But, yeah, Votoms, etc, are 33+.
>>
>>15182568
that didn't really explain anything, unless you were just making a point about not making the rosters too large, in which case that makes sense
>>
>>15182572
Will it beat V in first week sales? I say it will, you only need 2B's ass to guarantee that(
>>
>>15182853
Actually, I'm pretty sure that he's referring to the simple logic that not everyone can or should be added, and so he chose his preferences. No particularly deep logic was involved.
>>
>>15182785
>Nadesico, Dunbine Godmars
Your dumbass do realized they've been in SRWs before right? Also gone down on oldfag pandering isn't the same as completely abandoned considering you've opted to cherry pick from select games instead of one you've proven my point
>>
>>15182879
>they've been in SRWs before right?
And? 90% of the casts used today have been in SRW before that is true for basically any SRW since the fifth generation of consoles.
>gone down on oldfag pandering isn't the same as completely abandoned considering you've opted to cherry pick from select games instead of one you've proven my point
What is this even supposed to mean? You do realize that "oldfag pandering" changes related to the time the games come out, do you? Or would you seriously say that SRW 3 had more oldfag pandering compared to Z1 or MX?
>>
>>15182963
> 90%
Even V is 25% new. That said, the sequels are probably bringing the average down.
>>
>>15182981
Times change, even with a relatively old and loyal fanbase people would be tired of seeing the same shit over and over, I'm personally glad they stopped bringing back the Toeizingers for instance, as much as I love them and Getter they were fucking everywhere, CCA has been in a ton of SRW too, same with Z, let the new series take the place of the old guard, it also makes actually old series returning or being introduced better.
>>
>>15183004
Agreed. I understand there are a lot of cases where it's financially efficient, but there's also plenty of Gundam games around. ZZ was ubiquitous up until Z was released.

I'd greatly prefer that the next game has nothing with more than 5 past appearances, even if it had to have less series in it than usual. Though I'd also prefer I knew half of them...
>>
OG4 WHEN?
>>
How come they stopped using those post-2000 one-off shows after UX
I mean that only had Demonbane and Heroman in that regard but there's a ton of new stuff there just waiting to be used
>>
WEBDIVER WHEN?
GLADION AND CHAMBER FFNR
>>
>SRW is braindead and casual

Can you FEgs just leave? At least SRW isn't casual who pretends it's hardcore

>wow... permadeath! Damn....

But only shitty units have any chance of saying while important and broken characters carry you through the whole game.
>>
>>15181728
I found SRW Z1 kind of challenging on a first playthrough.

The challenge wears away once you get further in the game though.
>>
>>15182464
What's GaoGaiGar got to do with Mars?
>>
>>15183046
>Webdiver in a 3D SRW
>>
When will OG have good re-orchestrated music instead of being based on the GBA sound chip?
>>
>>15183084
When you buy gacha
>>
>>15182553
>it'll feel like this is somehow the most important island in the world, which can be problematic (remember Richard dying to something Kaidou and Magami canonically lived? That's the sort of thing I mean.

In UX, it is pretty much the most important island in the world. It's the only place where you can find Odyssite, which is Fold Quartz, the Wings of Rean, and a whole bunch of other stuff that fucks with spacetime. It's also the island that Richard was working on before a reaction from the Odyssite sent him to the future.
>>
>>15183084
Orchestrations would not be a good fit with several character themes.
>>
>>15183113
> Most important island in the world
> A whole bunch of stuff that has unique properties
It's almost as if it's Japan, or Mt Fuji!
>>
>>15183135
Could special minerals mined from below Mt. Fuji save Japan's declining birthrates?
>>
>>15183156
If the new mineral allows for a rise in the economy which in turn creates enough lucrative jobs and a more lenient work like which will allow more time and money with which to pursue relationships and a family then yes probably
>>
>>15183156
Photon Power can do anything. Especially create a giant robot to destroy the section of the city with all the condom factories and non-love hotels.
>>
>>15183076
Red planet?
>>
>>15182482
>where the fuck are Luna and Mars
Stuffed in the "who gives a fuck" closet next to Getter 2 & 3 and their successors.
>>
File: [WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR].jpg (99KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
[WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR].jpg
99KB, 960x544px
>shit FINALLY gets real
SRW when?
>>
>>15183366
would have worked in Z2
because of
you know
SPLITTING GAMES INTO HALVES is their theme
>>
>>15183377
>Z2 and Sen II
>Crowe and Crow Mira bantz
>>
>>15182482
Actually those forms are superfluous, it's just like the show, so the game's better for it like Z3
>>
>>15182136
At least allow Logos, Matt.
>>
>>15183401
A little. It depends how much you like Apollo. I mean, imagine having Aquarion Evol without the ability to use one of the actual decent characters as the main pilot? What's even the point?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6sS20W2np0

I can fly
You can fly
We can fly
motto motto.
>>
>>15183451
SKILL MY HEART
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA
>>
>>15183461
>No car OG
>>
File: COOL VIBRATIONS.webm (694KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
COOL VIBRATIONS.webm
694KB, 720x480px
>>15183461
>mfw next OG will have a eurobeat BGM
>>
I'm looking at other threads and even here and I see a lot of people eating that gacha shit.

What's going on?
>>
>>15183614
You've never played a game you know you absolutely shouldn't, and you can't think of any realistic good features, yet play it anyway?
>>
>>15183614
that's just mattman
>>
>>15183651
and me
>>
>>15183656
you are nothing
but you're worth more than mattman
>>
>>15183666
no shit I am
>>
>>15183656
AND ME
>>
>>15183366
SRW SEN

*Trails of Cold Steel
Code Geass
Full Metal Panic
Turn A Gundam
*Space Pirate Captain Harlock
Aura Battler Dunbine
*Nekketsu Saikyou Gosaurer
*Macross II
Giant Gorg
Crossbone Gundam
Gundam Unicorn
Martian Successor Nadesico
Hades Project Zeorymer
Overman King Gainer
The Brave Express Might Gaine
Original Units: Masoukishin

FEATURING: MORE RAILWAYS THAN YOU CAN HANDLE
>>
>>15183684
>*Nekketsu Saikyou Gosaurer
>*
Neo and OE were a thing, even if some people don't like to recognize them.
>>
File: 2017-01-19-142226.jpg (95KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-19-142226.jpg
95KB, 960x544px
>>15183684
>Gorg
like pottery
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q9NO0aI7TQ

OG WHEN?
>>
>get kicked out of discord
I was wondering how long that would take
>>
>>15181567
I personally like the "Linebarrel" type legs. I just like weird/inhuman looking mechs.
>>
>>15183731
What did you do?
>>
>>15181614
Remind me again why Aqua has to wear that thing to control, if I remember, the Cerberus'/Garmraid's freaking REACTOR.
>>
>>15183738
Gave honest criticism of FFXI
>>
>>15183745
VF being a faggot?
>>
>>15183742
Same reason that Hugo needs to be a cyborg. But sexier.

>>15183745
I can never tell if honest means "honest", or "swore and called people retarded".
>>
SRW will be good once they remove super robots ironically. The newest game is taking a better step towards this. Fucking shitty super robots.
>>
>>15183890
They should just remove robots all together. Who the fuck likes them these days?
>>
>>15183722
Between some months or 3 years.

t. person who is in this waiting game since OGs
>>
>>15183908
Robots are old fashioned.
>>
>>15183908
Robots are just a distraction from the true SRW anyhow
>>
>>15183908
yes

please only fighter jet units
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yIHLQJNvDw&t=144

SRW WHEN?
>>
>>15182853
>>15182866
No. But I'll ask a question that should clear it up. If GR Giant Robo, Tetsujin 28 Gao, Mazinger Zip, and... Oh, I dunno, Blocker 4 Army Machine Blaster (to throw an old series in) were on the cast list, how would it affect the plot?

>>15183340
At least Getter 2 and 3 have units in the game.
>>
>>15183745
>Gave honest criticism of FFXI

Let me translate that or you.

"I shat on a game I didn't play and continued to do so even after being asked to stop and being called on my stupidity repeatedly, but it's okay because VF-kun is a memer and so am I hahaha."

The point of the discord is to have a place outside of the thread to discuss SRW and other things that may fall outside of the board's subject matter.

If I warn you to stop something, and you don't do it, guess what's going to happen?

I don't want to be the serious admin 24/7, but you're making it really hard here, especially when you pull in shit that happened on the discord into the thread where it's not even relevant.
>>
File: 1485972765082.jpg (62KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485972765082.jpg
62KB, 600x640px
>Tried to join SRW Discord
>app not compatible with my tablet
>>
>>15184054
i don't want to bring the argument out here, but you can't say a game
>drops you into the world with no guidance
>doesn't explain many of the mysteries
And act like those are purely positive facts, you have to recognize that those can be flaws
>>
>>15184073
This isn't the place to discuss this.

If you want to talk about it, you've got the discord, I'm on there, and you're now purposefully derailing the thread.
>>
>>15184073
Why would want mysteries to be explained. A mystery is a mystery because it's not explained and you figure it out yourself.
>>
>>15184096
You're not fooling anybody, Elzam.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxUkpNSr6TA

OG WHEN?
>>
File: Laughing SaGarise.jpg (85KB, 416x214px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing SaGarise.jpg
85KB, 416x214px
>>15184073
>>drops you into the world with no guidance
That's awesome. Better than getting bottlenecked like 90% of JRPGs out there.
>>doesn't explain many of the mysteries
If they did they'd stop being mysteries, do you even narrative? They make a world more believable and interesting.

And I say this as someone who never got into FFXI, neither of those particulars are negative, they're just a way of telling a story and making a game, some people like it and some others don't.
I hate the opposites for instance, I don't like being forced to follow some story rails, introductions or tutorials, let me learn, explore and experiment at my own pace, same with mysteries, if you explain everything then the game ends up lacking the romance of adventure and wonder, a world that's 100% eplained and immutable ends up being boring and sterile.
>>
File: why didn't you let me go, leo.png (392KB, 649x483px) Image search: [Google]
why didn't you let me go, leo.png
392KB, 649x483px
Maybe busts aren't always such a good thing.
>>
>>15184143
No, brother.

If the game possesses any air of mystery, it is shit.

If you have to think for a moment, it is shit.

There is no room for thinking in this new digital era.

Yoshi-P wishes it to be so.

Remember to eat your Doritos and wash it down with Mountain Dew.
>>
>>15184227
Now you're derailing the thread sahib
>>
>>15183004
>I'm personally glad they stopped bringing back the Toeizingers for instance, as much as I love them and Getter they were fucking everywhere

Yeah but at the same time, now I kinda want to see them again.
>>
>>15184227
What was the intention behind this madman's post?
>>
File: C4E7jR-UcAAsbHg.jpg orig.jpg (86KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
C4E7jR-UcAAsbHg.jpg orig.jpg
86KB, 800x600px
>>
>>15183046
SRW Toyetic when?

>>15183964
>No. But I'll ask a question that should clear it up. If GR Giant Robo, Tetsujin 28 Gao, Mazinger Zip, and... Oh, I dunno, Blocker 4 Army Machine Blaster (to throw an old series in) were on the cast list, how would it affect the plot?
honestly I haven't seen any of those(never even heard of Mazinger Zip before), since none of them(except the pilot for GR Giant Robo) have been translated into English to my knowledge, so I couldn't say
>>
>>15184341
>honestly I haven't seen any of those

Exactly my point. Rule 1 of making a cast list.
>>
>Finally get 90k raid coins
>Not a single SSR or SR unit

That was bullshit. I was expecting a guaranteed SSR for the amount of time it took to get those.
>>
File: ok.jpg (29KB, 375x305px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
29KB, 375x305px
>>15184460
>got an SSR
>it was an EXP pack
>>
>>15184427
that's honestly mine too(or at least that it has to be available in English so I can watch it)
>>
>>15184082
>VF
>accusing anyone else of derailing
This discord is apparently comedy gold.
>>
Since thread was derailed already, yiu guys excited for the new Zelda?

According to gaminformer

> Zelda can get mad at you and scold you

People are losing their shit and fapping over this already. I'm glad V is coming a fewweeks before it. I'd hate to share my time with the two games.
>>
File: 1478125875147.jpg (150KB, 985x645px) Image search: [Google]
1478125875147.jpg
150KB, 985x645px
>>15184581
>buying a Switch
>>
>>15184604
I'm not. Unfortunately I'll have to settle with the inferior Wii U version (dont you dare to respond with >actually having an Wii U)

I hope it's not much worse. GC Twilight Princessmwas what I had back in the day and it was arguably better.

Onlyngetting a switch when it has at least 10 good games.
>>
>>15184610
>actually I just hope you bought Bayo 2 at least
>>
>>15184610
I'll get it once we got Kirby and SRW
>>
>>15184610
YEAH BUT BREATH OF THE WAIFU THO

HOW YOU GONNA WAIFU ON THE GO?
>>
>>15184581
I'll just pirate it on Wii U. I won't buy a Switch if there's no SRW or Kirby.
>>
>>15184615
Bet your ass I did.

>>15184617
You should only spend time with your waifu on the comfort of your room. Nevrr let another man lay his dirty eyes on her.

>>15184616
No region lock is the end of a nightmare. Kinda pathetic how the Wii U never got any SRW.
>>
>>15184617
>WAIFU ON THE GO?
All 2 hours of them
>>
>>15184460
When you have a lot of kills and are getting 2000/3000 coins each time, and do the "help a friend missions" that give you loads of the things, getting 90000 is really fucking easy.

I did that Gacha like six or seven times this time. One of them handed me a really good SSR - a Taiki of all things! - which is mostly the point. That and it gives you usable stuff instead of the other coin gacha, Rs to sell for S Tickets and the best of the EXP parts.
>>
>>15184637
So it's fine if it's not your waifu right
>>
>>15184633
I wouldn't worry about that, Kirby games got released on everything short of the Virtual Boy. Plus, being portable is that series' bread and butter.
>>
>>15184651
Yes. Don't fall for Quentin's shitty handheld meme.
>>
>>15183890
No, but they shouldn't use plot-heavy series like Zambot as a roster filler. I hate everytime they did this, not just in V.
>>
File: BATTLETECH-03[1].jpg (635KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BATTLETECH-03[1].jpg
635KB, 1920x1080px
Hey SRWG! I've got a question for you all.
What are (ideally good) board games with Super Robots?
The only approximately matching one I know is BattleTech, and it's both not really a boardgame (it's a wargame) and about Real robots more than about Super robots.
What are the Japanese ones I should be aware of? (And what are good web sources for these?)
It would be marvelous if SRW had a boargame.
Thanks!
>>
>>15184650
>and are getting 2000/3000 coins each time
So at level ~200+? Damn, that's either a lot of time invested.
>>
>>15184671
Starts closer to 150, actually. And I was already grinding for the Taiki anyway. I still usually get two pulls at least out of each event, this one just had something worth sticking around for.
>>
>>15184341
>SRW Toyetic when?
When they can reunite all 8 Brave shows before the VAs for the remaining 6 croak.
>>
>>15184610
>when it has at least 10 good games.
10 'good' games is going to be tough I think considering what the PS4's anorexic starting line up of passable games was like and still is fairly sparse. It has a lot of games but a higher concentration of kusoge as well.

And the Switch is following hot on the heels of the Wii U of a nice game every once in a blue moon.

I mean just for the hell of it lets see how many Wii U games were even released that could be considered good or fairly entertaining at least and were at least somewhat unique to the Wii U aka not upscaled ports or straight ports.

>Mighty Switch Force: Hyper Drive Edition
>ZombiU
>Nintendo Land
>SSB4
>Captain Toad
>Mario Kart 8
>Bayonetta
>Bayonetta 2
>Wonderful 101
>Pushmo World
>DK: Tropical Freeze
>Super Mario World (begrudgingly)
>New Super Luigi U
>Pikmin 3 (I'd argue this was the flagship title for the console)
>Xenoblade Chronicles X
>Fast Racing NEO
>Super Mario maker
>Splatoon
>Kirby: Canvas Curse
>Shantae
>Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE
>Tadpole Treble
>Star Fox Zero
>Yoshi's Wooly World
>Pokken Tournament

That is over it's entire wretched life they'd have to actively sabotage the Switch to beat that kind of abysmal lineup.

Doesn't even account for some players being picky as hell, tastes or biased and only considering a few of them 'good'.

The only thing that even kept the damn thing alive is some of those good games were really excellent meaty games with high replayability.

I think you'll be waiting till possibly the end of the Switch's life cycle.
>>
>>15184709
>Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE

that game got fucked over hardcore.

>advertised as a SMT x FE crossover
>official trailer is not a crossover, alienating fans of both series
>US localization has unnecessary censorship, aliening even more people
>released it on the fucking WiiU

it was a recipe for disaster
>>
>>15184718
>aliening more people
You mean 20 somethings who swear they're not pedophiles?
>>
File: 1481147841313.jpg (932KB, 700x1099px) Image search: [Google]
1481147841313.jpg
932KB, 700x1099px
Playing through K, can someone explain to me what the hell kind of boss mech is this? Is it alive, like an EVA? Is it just extremely elaborate decoration? Who thought this thing up?
>>
>>15184637
So far, one of the reasons SRW is still around is pragmatic decisions, which today translates to stick to the stuff that sells the most in Japan (PS4 and Vita, 3DS and mobile). And never launch a title at a console release. The closest thing to it was SRW Compact releasing 1 month after the WonderSwan as out.
>>
>>15184730
Kemonos.
>>
>>15184727
Nothing foils pedophiles like covering up the collar bones and armpits of an older teenage girl!
>>
>>15184730
To be fair, Victora IS a foxy lady.
>>
>>15184751
>>15184727
And even if one wanted to go with that argument, those supposed pedophiles would still making up the biggest potential audience in the West which doesn't change the original point that it was fucked from the get go.
>>
>>15184761
>Its crotch armor doesn't cover up everything and you can see a bit of it.

L..lewd
>>
>>15184761
Victora is the name of the mech.

Veline is the pilot.

The mech itself is some bioconstruct that uses Edax tech to jack itself up.
>>
>>15184770
I know. I was talking about the mech.
>>
>>15184770
So kind of like an EVA then. A furry EVA.
>>
>>15184748
M. Ganzy confirmed for a furry.
>>
>>15184650
I've only seen 10 friend bosses since I started playing.

Sadly I stopped being able to even 2 shot the boss a while ago.
>>
>>15184775
I can't believe you made a fool of me in public.

You'll regret this.
>>
>>15184777
Piloted by a brown catgirl.
>>
>>15184781
Who the hell puts a feline pilot in a canine mech?

DOGS AND CATS! PILOTING EACH OTHER! MASS HYSTERIA!
>>
>>15184783
The moron who wrote K, that's who.

>>15184709
It doesn't help that Woolly World on 3DS ended up having extra stuff to compensate for the slight visual downgrade.
>>
>>15184779
You started halfway through the event. If you want to help friends, get a roster of 80 friends and be on a lot on day 2 and 3.

>>15184783
And it was done by low budget Perfectio, anon.
>>
File: 1479629801531.jpg (621KB, 900x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1479629801531.jpg
621KB, 900x1080px
Okay, so far my impression of K:
The cast listing is so-so. Godannar,Fafner,and GunXSword is good. Zoids is a pleasant surprise.

The protagonist looks like Tidus from Final Fantasy X. Which is never a good sign. His mech is cool, I guess. I love visored mechs like the GM or Jesta, so its good.

The music for the protagonist and his two friends are really nice.

Don't know how I feel about the villans yet. Compared to some other games, they feel less...threatening.
>>
>>15184835
ohhh hohohohoho you are going to have a riot with the upgrade.
>>
>>15184857
I think Rex looks fine.
Regina, on the other hand...
>>
>>15184274
As much as I'm enjoying the anime, I don't see how Kemono Friends is related to SRW. Or did the new episode have robots?
>>
>>15184835
Also the worst squad system ever.
>>
>>15184668
Ask /mgg/.
>>
>>15184861
Giant Cutman is not bad. Never Skip Leg Day however...
>>
>>15184709
>the PS4's anorexic starting line up of passable games was like
The PS4 has games?
>>
>>15184910
It has Final Fantasy.
>>
>>15184709
>It has a lot of games but a higher concentration of kusoge as well.
For a lot of consumers thats better than having outright fucking nothing. I mean the PS4 is mostly kusoge and that's the best selling console this generation/
>>
is this /v/
>>
>>15184915
are you me?
>>
>>15184908
Those leg-waist connectors on Giant Cutman are weird, for sure. As is the ass jetpack.
>>
File: 1467665922480.jpg (138KB, 1024x692px) Image search: [Google]
1467665922480.jpg
138KB, 1024x692px
>>15184918
That's a silly question. Everyone on /srwg/ is the same person.
Me, you, him.
All me. And also all you.
>>
>>15184910
Yakuza 0. I mean, what other console has that?
>>
>>15184911
So does Xbox One
>>
>>15182568
Basically, he's simulating Bamco's/Banpresto's guide of inclusion base off of licensing and rivalry; RayEarth can't be Included because Clamp won't let them, and Zone of Enders can't be in because FUCK KONAMI.
>>
>>15184949
> RayEarth can't be Included because Clamp won't let them
I thought that was proven false and that Clamp would love to see it in SRW. Alongside Giant Robo, if that one doujinshi is any indication.
>>
>>15184947
Why have an Xbox one when i can have a good pc?
For my weeb impulses i got a ps4, though i would want to play Pokken sometimes.
>>
>>15182482
>where the fuck are Luna and Mars Bamco
Excluded because Sol is GOD
>>15184955
>thought that was proven false and that Clamp would love to see it in SRW
I heard that they couldn't due to names relating to car manufactures or something like that.
>>
Getting through K still, apparently Mist is an insufferable person. Can't understand moonspeak so I can't really judge him.

By the way, are the villans called Edax or Edicts? I've seen both spellings on the internet.
>>
>>15184970
Edax
>>
>>15184960
So much for licensing being less lax in Japan. But then again when JoJo of all things can still get video games (despite song band names), they might be able to sort this out someday.
>>
>>15184970
>apparently Mist is an insufferable person.
I haven't even played K and /srwg/ has convinced me of that.
>>
>>15184908
They were trying to make a dress/skirt thing
>>
>>15184960
>I heard that they couldn't due to names relating to car manufactures or something like that.

So it's a Speedwagon deal?
>>
>>15184960
And yet Nanoha gets away with naming people and things after cars all the time.
>>
Watching SEED grunts go up against a Fafner is as amusing as you can imagine. Try pitting one of those Dagger suits against Mark Sein.
>>
>>15184949
>he's simulating Bamco's/Banpresto's guide of inclusion base off of licensing and rivalry;

Which is, of course, why a Gundam, a Macross, and an E7 are on the list, because none of those have any hope of getting in SRW.

You're so far off base you're in the outfield stands, anon.
>>
>>15184808
Sadly Rank 17 so my roster is only 20.

What's the Encore Gacha later tonight?
>>
You think after all these years this year might be the one we'll see a SRW with at least one Sentai series?
>>
>>15185022
Don't know about E7:AO but:

Macross Delta: Too recent
Gundam Build Fighters: we're already stretching it with SD Gundam, no need to go overboard with spinoffs.
New Yetterman/Cassern Sins: Rivalry issues, same reason why we can't use Tekkaman Blade anymore.
MuvLuv: MUV LUV VN#1 is REQUIRED FOR ANY OF THIS SHIT TO MAKE FUCKING SENSE, NOT LIKE IT FUCKING MATTER ANYMORE.
>>
>>15185057
MuvLuv would have fit right in with UX's timeloop plot, too.
>>
>>15185051
Super Toku Taisen is already a thing anon.
>>
>>15185057
Muv-Luv is one of the series that deserves it longass plot spanned into two games, like Code Geass in Z2.
But then people will bitch the same way they did before
>wahhhhhh Z2 is so fucking shit only CGfags like this
>>
>>15185067
>Post about how Kallen is my ace
>Get called a fag
>>
>>15185060
True
Real Robot: Muv Luv
Super Robot: Demonbane

Both involve timeloops and both originates as VNs.
>>
>>15185051
Dekaranger Robo or KyuurenOh will appear in X-Omega sooner or latter, mind you.
>>
I'm all for seeing more manga series and manga versions of a show in SRW. Things like Crossbone and Shin Mazinger Zero is good. Hoping to see the likes of:

Gundam Sentinel (I know it got shafted in @3)
Gundam Wing G Unit
GW: Glory of Losers
Dino Getter
Code Geass: Nightmare of Nunnally

Etc
>>
File: f59dda0e.jpg (292KB, 721x1024px) Image search: [Google]
f59dda0e.jpg
292KB, 721x1024px
>>15185063
Doesn't that only has Goranger, I think anon was talking about a super sentai with a mech.

On a related note, Red Baron fucking when?
>>
>>15185088
Red Baron was also in STT
>>
File: 179c7efd.jpg (287KB, 721x1024px) Image search: [Google]
179c7efd.jpg
287KB, 721x1024px
>>15185092
I know, should've specified that I want the anime version on a SRW.
>>
>>15185095
Having subs for the show would be a start, if someone could get the Blu-ray set and rip it for SquareSubs.

>>15185072
Is there a source for that or is this speculation?
>>
>>15185095
>SRW
>No Gundam
It's like he wants it to be a blunder
>>
>>15185057
Literally none of that matters to me though. If I thought it would work in my silly cast list, I would put it in my silly cast list.
>>
File: Seolla.jpg (127KB, 480x420px) Image search: [Google]
Seolla.jpg
127KB, 480x420px
>>
>This secret will save SRW V, for you
>>
>>15184808
Event ends in like 10 minutes right? Do I get time to spend my red chips after or should I dump them all into AP/BP items?
>>
>>15185113
Purple Ver.Ka Hi-Nu
>>
>>15185113
Anyone who doesn't want Yamato's Rommel is no friend of mine, I'll tell you that much, brother man.
>>
>>15185113
Playable Cagalli in Akatsuki.
>>
>>15185109
Now what is this?
>>
>>15185125
Looks like a jpg
>>
>>15185105
Could you at least come up a scenario in which DemonBane, Muv-Luv, Shin Getter Armageddon, and Mazinkaiser SKL can all be in one plot?

Seriously, Mazinkaiser SKL and Getter Armageddon is a team up waiting to happen. Card Chronicles doesn't count
>>
>>15184970
What do you think about the gameplay?
>>
>>15184947
Who the hell wants an Xbox? I want to play my damn moonrunes/poorly translated giant mecha slobber fest.

Also, as someone who played Final Fantasy XV... You can skip it. The plot is full of holes, and there are games with better gameplay.
>>
>>15185113
Borot Kaiser
>>
>>15185104
Isn't that the article that talked about "series that would never make it into SRW"?

Which is kinda ironic now that we've had Dai Guard, and one version of Tetsujin.
>>
>>15185141
>The plot is full of holes
So are the maps, fucking glitchfest
>>
>>15185132
Hell no I can't, Muv Luv violates Rule 1 and Demonbane nearly does because I'm unwilling to use the anime but haven't gotten a chance to go through anything else.
>>
>>15185161
and rule 1 is....?
>>
>>15185057
Schwarzesmarken is possible to be in SRW though. It's just an edgier Gundam with ayy lmaos.
>>
>>15185167
You do not talk about fight club.
>>
>>15185103
That's my guess.
Both of them has a form of video media coming out (movie/TV series), is fairly modern, and just having the Sentai name on it guarantees money.
If even a joke mech from Idolmaster can pull in more whales and new players, I find it hard to beliece that they're going to pass a chance with Sentai. Hell, at this point, I even expect that Power Dizer appears in a future event too.
>>
>>15185167
Don't fucking make a plot with series you don't know the plot or characters of. And summaries, no matter how in depth, do not give you enough knowledge about the setting.
>>
>>15185176
My guess as to why Sentai haven't been in thus far is that SRW is often used to advertise things, but Sentai usually only advertises the thing currently on, and they don't work well together.

If for some reason a past show suddenly got a lot of coverage - an SRC release, maybe with some Blu Rays - it'd be a lot more likely.
>>
>>15185134
Squad system is pretty bad like people say. The other handheld SRW that I've played which has something like this is UX, and it was a whole lot better in that one.

Otherwise, its standard SRW.
>>
>>15185184
That explains why MuvLuv never makes the cut in any scenario. Like >>15185057 stated, you have to read the ENTIRE FUCKING CATALOG OF VISUAL NOVELS to even properly understand the plot.

Though you could cheat your way through Schwarzesmarken as >>15185168 suggested.
>>
>>15185127
C'est ne pas une Seolla
>>
>>15185159
Never ran into that. I was just really irritated that the game couldn't maintain a consistent display of cause and effect.
>>
>>15185141
>Also, as someone who played Final Fantasy XV... You can skip it. The plot is full of holes,

and shit that is casually mentioned. Hell a bad guy's intention of being a dick to Noctis and betraying the empire is only mentioned in note surrounding his dead body.

Also fuck chapter 13. Goes on way too long (and I was level 77 and had 9999 HP thanks to a stupid idea) No idea how SE can patch it.
>>
>>15185209
And yet MX and V include Nadesico PoD without Nadesico itself to explain why any of the things are going on.

If I read Alternative and thought it would fit, it would go in. Don't need to worry about any other part of the series. Mobile Suit Gundam hasn't been in a game since... Well, OE, but before that it was GC, and before that it was Compact 2, but later Gundams get in all the time.
>>
File: MuvLuvGuide.jpg (635KB, 645x4100px) Image search: [Google]
MuvLuvGuide.jpg
635KB, 645x4100px
>>15185314
>f I read Alternative and thought it would fit, it would go in.

True, but once again, you have to read Extra first, then Unlimited, and Finally Alternative. It's all here in this guide:
>>
>>15184910
Bloodborne justifies it's existence no matter what, although honestly I'm plenty satisfied with my PS4, even if the amount of exclusives is kinda wimpy, but then my laptop is fairly old so I'm fine with settling with console versions
>>
>>15185337
As far as SRW goes, you only need Alternative. Extra can't happen at the same time as Alternative like Fumoffu and TSR anyway.
>>
>>15185057
>Gundam Build Fighters
true I doubt Build Fighters or TRY(or Gunpla Battlers) will make it in anytime soon, but it'd be nice to have some of it's units show up as secret units(like say having the Tryon 3 as an unlockable in a game with ZZ on the roster, or the Build Strike in a game with SEED)

>>15185063
really wish we'd get a new one of those, preferably with less retarded mechanics though

>>15185083
would be nice to get Gundam The Origin in eventually
>>
>>15185354
Extra and Unlimited could be referenced though, but those are essential to the plot of Alternative if you planned to include Protag in it.
>>
>>15185298
Heh. "Bad guy". Despite a backstory that would make you think he's important, he doesn't do anything important. In the movie, sure, he's kinda relevant. In the game, he's only important because of the movie that most people didn't even see.
>>
>>15185379
never seen the movie. From what I understand it makes FFXV more confusing.

no idea how Brotherhood will fuck things up
>>
>>15185359
I think The Origin is practically guaranteed. If nothing else, as an excuse to have the original Gundam in.

>>15185083
Nightmare of Nunnally would be neat... And I suspect there are ways to combine it with R3, one way or the other.
>>
>>15185382
Kinda. It's confusing on it's own, because it just doesn't have the runtime to actually explain much, and it has a bunch of characters that I can't always keep track of. And, well, the Empire shows off a ton more power than they ever do in the game. And so does Lucis. It's really weird when the prequel movie is more epic than the game.

So, yeah, it does make things more confusing.
>>
File: 1300491852144.jpg (27KB, 311x350px) Image search: [Google]
1300491852144.jpg
27KB, 311x350px
>I'm excited for a series I haven't watched/read/played to get into SRW!

if you do this you are cancer
>>
>>15185440

Yes, it's cancer to want more than the stuff I've always seen.
>>
>>15185209
Do we really? SRW is ready text heavy. A small infodump or even Takeru himself making some exposition about how he came from another world at the start wouldsolve things easy.

Could even lead into some fun comvrrsations about him already kjowing Kouji or whatever in a world where there are no actual giant robots.

Whole love nucleus and all the retarded shit sans the timeloop itself can be ignored, to be honest.
Now that I think about it, its kindacool because instead of newbie Takeru we could already start with super experienced Takeru
>>
Believe in the Mazin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX3JqgT7Cpk
>>
>>15185470
+200AP
>>
File: 1486515184262.jpg (237KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486515184262.jpg
237KB, 1280x720px
What is this expression trying to convey?

>mfw V is good
>>
File: IMG_20170207_190632999.jpg (1MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170207_190632999.jpg
1MB, 1456x2592px
I just bought this. Is SRW64 any good?
>>
>>15185611
It's a novelty because of proto Soulgain and Angelg
>>
>>15185383
>I think The Origin is practically guaranteed. If nothing else, as an excuse to have the original Gundam in.
true, although I won't deny that I really hope they have it be the only Gundam series included in it's debut game, feel it would lose a lot of it's impact if other Gundam series were included(or at least limit it to pre-Zeta UC series)

>>15185470
neat

>>15185611
it has a couple interesting ideas(and several really good tie-in Doujins) but from a gameplay perspective it's pretty primitive, not to mention like most pre-Alpha games it has minimal animation to it, which makes it even harder to get into
>>
>>15183952
when custom robo and xenoblade get in
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxzWwtZUcQk

KAWAII DESU NE
>>
>>15185113
Nu double funnel
500armor for ZERO
>>
File: f90i.jpg (70KB, 449x681px) Image search: [Google]
f90i.jpg
70KB, 449x681px
>>15185113
>>
>>15185746
Wait, this one is used in Steel 7, right?
>>
>>15185750
ye
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4-CHtNQw-I
>>
File: 00125.png (117KB, 356x273px) Image search: [Google]
00125.png
117KB, 356x273px
>>15185753
>A unit with 3 attacks aprox.
I would be totally ok with getting that instead of secrets like this. Seriously, who wanted this piece of shit.
>>
Muv-Luv is pure garbage, why do you want that shit in SRW?
>>
>>15185113

The Gump for Judau
>>
>>15185777
But the Gump is the ZZ. How will he get the Gump if the ZZ isn't trashed?
>>
>>15185780

That;s the secret, you need to purposely get it destroyed at some point in the game and he'll redeploy later with the Gump
>>
>>15185113
Vigna Ghina 2
Hi-Nu
>>
>>15185758
>not wanting Juaggu

No, anon, it's you who's a faggot.

Admittedly I'd prefer the Zogok or the Agg of the four Jaburo Assault units, but a Juaggu is fine too. And before Z3 the only one of those in SRW was the fucking Agguguy and we needed recompense in some manner.
>>
>>15185775
You are pure garbage, why do anyone want this shit in /srwg/?
>>
>>15185797
Fuck off, Matt. No one wanted that meme unit. Delta Kai would've been a better choice
>>
>>15185805
There's memes about the Juaggu? News to me.

And anyone who doesn't want old Zeonic MAs playable is a person who isn't a fan of giant robot anime. I bet you hated it when A/AP gave you a Zakrello too.
>>
>>15185803
Fuck off.
>>
>>15185812
The difference is that A/AP actually had good secrets so Zakrello wasn't offensive at all. In the case of Z3 is pretty much the only thing that you get along with the Alpha Azieru.
>>
>>15185817
No, you fuck off. Go to the that fucking containment thread and complain there.
>>
>>15185820
>Zakrello wasn't offensive at all.

Juaggu isn't offensive at all either.

I'm not sure why you take offense to the game giving you a Zeonic underwater MS, but perhaps you should consider that by doing so, they have caused no harm to you.
>>
>>15185822
Make me, bitch.
Oh wait, you can't.
>>
https://www.nintendo.co.jp/zelda/movie.html
>>
I want nintendo shills to leave
>>
>>15185083
I have some hope GOL will make it in. There's enough new stuff unit wise to make the Gundams (and Tallgeese) to feel new in a SRW. That and Wing is somewhat a regular when it comes to the SRW roster.

Would prefer to see G-Unit first though.
>>
>>15185837
Metroid in a deep space SRW when?
>>
>>15184806
>The moron who wrote K, that's who.
Weird thing is the writer for K was Atsushi Komine who has never really made any outright stinkers till K. They were responsible for Luminous Arc 1/2, Seiken Densetsu: Children of Mana, Shining Tears and Weapon Shop de Omasse.

>>15184806
>It doesn't help that Woolly World on 3DS ended up having extra stuff to compensate for the slight visual downgrade.
And boy does it.

Those Poochy short videos are so ridiculously comfy they basically make the whole game worthwhile. I think the sad thing most people won't be aware of is that the the man in charge of that game and most of Good Feel's better stuff just left so Poochy & Yoshi is basically their last game.
>>
File: 7e7b8c510e2d9823697599bf78683d89.jpg (636KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
7e7b8c510e2d9823697599bf78683d89.jpg
636KB, 1000x1414px
>>15185122
I share that hope with you, my friend.
>>
>>15185611
Can you read Japanese?

Fucking yes then, some of the best writing and crossovers in the whole series still. It's the one game you see a lot of elevens constantly bringing up now and again for all time great SRW moments.

If not...hell no. Game is a slog due to being too damn archaic, it came before QoL was ever in SRW's vocabulary.

>>15185838
It's not like there isn't precedence for it either, Wing Ver. Ka was in @2.

>Would prefer to see G-Unit first though.
How would it even work? Point of G-Unit was it was a story that happened so goddamn far out in the boonies of space nobody gave a shit.
>>
>>15185909
So's F91 and that's usually pretty welcomed
>>
>>15185109
Mind sharing where this comes from anon?
>>
>>15186138
Lagrange 5 isn't the boonies any more than any other Side... Short of Side 3, at least. The Federation are just dicks.
>>
>>15185909
>Point of G-Unit was it was a story that happened so goddamn far out in the boonies of space nobody gave a shit.
Include bits and pieces of it's plot in other areas? MO-1 could be included during the ending when it's about to crash into the Grand Chariot, but it's not like they have to have EVERYTHING circle around it.

The only really issue is if the plot only works because the characters are isolated, like Infinite Ryvius or something.
>>
>>15184718
I heard that game was actually pretty good.

But yeah, they screwed the fucking pooch by saying it was SMT X FE at first.
>>
>>15184861
I don't know what possessed them to not have all three robots combine
>>
>>15184960
....Change the names?
>>
>>15185113
Destiny Impulse, for fuck's sake already.
>>
>>15184955
>Alongside Giant Robo, if that one doujinshi is any indication.
Wait, what?
>>
>>15186325
>>15186325

New Thread
>>
>>15185095
Damn, the "to-scale" Shotaro in Tetsujin's hand is friggin cool.

>>15185132
>Could you at least come up a scenario in which DemonBane, Muv-Luv, Shin Getter Armageddon, and Mazinkaiser SKL can all be in one plot?
Muv-Luv and Armageddon probably isn't too hard to fit together, given that they're both post-Apoc bug war settings. Someone might say something about power tier but Votoms.

Mazinkaiser SKL seems like one of those series whose plot is really localized and self-contained which will probably end up being like a stretch of 3-4 stages in a route split or something.

Demonbane is the only tough nut here depending on how much liberty you want to take because the plot is very "localized" to a particular place but unlike Mazinkaiser SKL it's much longer as a story - so you basically have to make the team keep coming back to Arkham City somehow, which they do in UX.
>>
>>15186283
It will in OG
>>
>>15185291
It's not Seolla, you're right.
Thread posts: 400
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.