[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/krg/ - Kamen Rider General #1389 - bye bye bike edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 759
Thread images: 151

File: bully.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
bully.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>How to get into KR and where to start?
https://kamenriderguide.weebly.com
>List of subbed series:
http://tokusubs.wikia.com/wiki/Tokusubs_Wiki
>Download Links
http://pastebin.com/AyCG3vy0
>ETC Links
http://pastebin.com/4M0bNQPT

>Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Episode 12 Preview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTlxj7UuZD4

There are no continues for you Lazer
>>15046887
>>
File: 23984723987423423.png (533KB, 787x443px) Image search: [Google]
23984723987423423.png
533KB, 787x443px
i'm gonna have a sick picture for Kiriya's dead tomorrow
>>
File: 8.jpg (105KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
105KB, 640x360px
>>15050115
what a waste of perfectly good suit
>>
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2016-12-21/what-is-a-fujoshi/.109594

We have Kuuga to thank for Yuri on Ice
>>
>>15050149
Zeba was right all along.
>>
What's the price for the bugle driver plus bugvisor?
>>
I find it kind of weird that there's this big event in an ongoing series and no one is using spoiler tags for the, you know, spoilers, like Kiriya dying for example.
I don't have an issue with it, I just think it's strange. I don't even care about spoilers myself - I don't go out of my way to find out the endings of stuff I'm watching but I don't really give too many shits if I do get spoiled - but surely there must be some people who can't browse /krg/ because they don't want to be spoiled?
>>
>>15050160
it's because if you watch the previous episode they outright showed him dying
>>
>>15050160
BECAUSE SOMEONE FUCKING DIED, LIKE HASE ON EPISODE 14 OF GAIM AND TAKUMI AT THE END OF FAIZ.
>>
>>15050164
No, they just show him getting really injured in the preview that I know a few friends of mine always skip, it's not KIRIYA DIES in big moonrunes. Whereas the past few threads have almost literally done exactly that. Not really mindful of others, is it? I wouldn't want to go into the catalog, and in a glance at the threads see the OP image and title giving away a big spoiler of something I'm saving for later
>>
>>15050146
They're gonna be turned into troopers for a movie, I bet.
>>
>>15050169
>No, they just show him getting really injured in the preview

Yeah this looks like really injured.
>>
>>15050160
Because spoiler tags are annoying as fuck.
>>
>>15050169
Oh yeah. Because I totally go to 4chan expecting to be minded by others. Don't go to /krg/ if you're trying to avoid spoilers because nobody here gives a shit about anything.
>>
>>15050169
>Not really mindful of others, is it? I wouldn't want to go into the catalog, and in a glance at the threads see the OP image and title giving away a big spoiler of something I'm saving for later
well don't fucking come to /krg/ is you are not ready to get spoiled.

i've gotten spoiled that Ryuki dies, Takumi dies, Kenzaki becomes a joker, Kaito dies, Ankh dies and other things and didn't complain because reading was at my own risk.
>>
Hey, listen.

>Pallad uses Kiriya's death as a bargaining chip for Emu to convince him to join his campaign on turning the world into video games so that Kiriya can "continue"
>>
>this never gets spoiled because everybody loves to see people's reaction after watching the episode
i'm still a bit mad.
>>
>>15050179
>>15050180
I'm not saying I care about spoilers

I'm saying spoilers tags literally exist for a reason, and if you can't click a box or do a quick ctrl+s you're being an asshole
And no, this isn't /b/ or /pol/ where calling people nigger and wishing that Reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep is allowed because 4chan is le wild west of le internet
>>
>>15050190
it's not really spoilers in /krg/'s context though, because we see magazine scans and shit
>>
File: 4323423423.png (248KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
4323423423.png
248KB, 500x343px
>lets put the hibiki concert song as my wake up alarm full volume what could go wrong
>>
>>15050190
My point is that nobody here cares if they're being an asshole, and you shouldn't expect otherwise.
>>
>>15050170
but we already have that
>>
>>15050213
Ex-Aid Rider troopers? Where?
>>
>>15050217
oh I thought you meant mooks
>>
File: Troopers.png (997KB, 538x1054px) Image search: [Google]
Troopers.png
997KB, 538x1054px
>>15050219
No, something like these guys.
>>
File: Crying Tendou.jpg (12KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Crying Tendou.jpg
12KB, 704x396px
>>15050146
I'm not ready to see it go yet. It's only been 6 episodes since he got legs! He just got an upgrade two weeks ago! HE'S TOO YOUNG AND COOL TO DIE!

FUCK.
>>
>>15050233
technically the only rider tropper that fits is the kurokage since they have no specific number

there are only 6 riotroopers and there are only 5 Gamma Sentai Necromger
>>
>>15050241
Riotroopers have unlimited numbers in the Faiz movie and Decade.

>>15050233
You forget about Mage
>>
>>15050241
Fits what? I didn't say there was gonna be an army of them or anything. We could have GENM Sentai Lazeranger this time too. I'm just saying that "troopers that can turn into bikes for other troopers" seems like a thing that could totally happen.
>>
Is GENM pronounced "JENN-EM" or "GENN-EM"?... Well I know it's "GENMU", but like. In English, I mean.
>>
>>15050255
to be fair Faiz it was Orphnoch world and Decade they were holograms

>>15050256
Oh I thought you mean a big number then
>>
>>15050233
Lazer's suit is fucking expensive though.
>>
>>15050268
You don't know that. The materials could be cheap as fuck for all you actually know. Look at how plain the back of his head is, for instance.
>>
>>15050264
still genmu

it's a writing pun
幻夢 means genmu but they write it in alphabet as Genm because of the tendency for Japan to speak things in syllable unless it is "n"
>>
>>15050274
Again though, English doesn't just add random "u" sounds to words that don't have them. I still don't understand. Why didn't they just spell the company name "GENMU"?
>>
>>15050273
>most armored and bulkiest suit ever next to kachidoki
>not expensive

They didn't want to reveal it too much that he was gonna die early, so they made the suit look cool.
>>
File: Genmu.png (25KB, 1304x458px) Image search: [Google]
Genmu.png
25KB, 1304x458px
>>15050284
Wait. Does this have any credibility at all?
>>
File: oh cool.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
oh cool.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>15050294
>google translate
>>
>>15050284
The company logo looks better without the u
>>
What is GD btw? it's the logo found in Gashat boxes. I suppose it's Game Development? But I thought it's Genm making them, but then it should be using the company logo!

>>15050284
like I said it's a word play, notice how say, McDonald becomes makkudonarudo which ends in "o".
>>
Will we get a half year season like Decade so that all 3 sht shows sync up together again?
>>
>>15050304
No. Because that doesn't make as much sense financially. Decade was like so that they could syncopate releases and didn't have to push two premiering series at the same time.
>>
>>15050304
Bandai wants money so no
>>
>>15050304
Decade really does ruin everything, even timeslots
>>
>>15050304
>3
Precure isn't SHT. Though I guess Toei/Bandai want it this way so that Rider and Sentai won't have to compete with each other during new toy releases.
>>
>>15050320
>Precure isn't SHT
>FutariWa/Dekaranger crossover
>MaxHeart/Magiranger
>Timeslot commercials with Cures doing Rider henshins and vice versa
>>
>>15050335
Yeah, but girls are icky.
>>
>>15050338
It's people like you female riders die
>>
>>15050335
Precure is part of NichiAsa alongside SHT, but itself is not part of SHT.
>>
>>15050338
Stop reading the Precure scat doujins, faggot.
>>
>>15050335
Yeah, that's totally why the "See you next week on SHT!" message happens before Precure airs.
>>
Is it wrong to want a Cure Poppy? She already has the costume and weird catchphrase.
>>
>>15050359
if you cure a bugster they die
>>
>>15050359
>Transforms into a cutesy form with brightly colored hair
>Says cutesy catchphrases
>Has at least some magical-like abilities
I think she may secretly be a Precure already. They say she came from a video game, but what if she actually snuck over from a different show?
>>
>>15050355
It was like that pre-Decade
>>
>>15050362
Does she really count as a bugster? Unless we see a flashback of her disintegrating someone to exist, she seems to be an AI with a solid form like T-AI from RID.
>>
>>15050301
GD is GAMER DRIVER and GC is GENM CORP
>>
File: it is a mystery.png (31KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
it is a mystery.png
31KB, 375x360px
>>15050372
>>
GUYS

GENMU = MUGEN

GHOST WA NEVER END
>>
>>15050379
And Mugen = Infinity. Shabadobee henshin.
>>
>>15050367
She's not a Precure until she can jump hundreds of stories high and execute a perfect flying side kick right into a motw's face. Drop kicks and drill kicks are also allowed.
>>
>>15050393
Infinity = Unlimited

Unlimited Continues
>>
Hey /krg/, does anyone know if there's any difference between the original DX OOO driver and the Super Best edition OOO driver, besides the medals it comes with?
>>
>>15050410
Nope. The only difference is the amount of medals it comes with.
>>
>>15050413
Okay, thanks. I was concerned about it having more sounds or something.
>>
>>15050134
Will Popy get a figuarts before Kiva?
>>
>>15050284
Because irl GENMU is a company that makes masturbation tools
>>
File: x210123-1[1].jpg (117KB, 940x1200px) Image search: [Google]
x210123-1[1].jpg
117KB, 940x1200px
Post what you'd give Kiriya for Christmas.
>>
>>15050469
A loving hug

t. Emu
>>
File: continue_screen[1].jpg (97KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
continue_screen[1].jpg
97KB, 1200x675px
>>15050469
One credit so he can have a continue.
>>
>>15050469
A motorbike.
>>
>>15050474
Thank you, Naria.
>>
>>15050489
best waifu
>>
>>15050475
>he gets a bike
>he rides off forever
>>
>>15050496
but she ded too
>>
>>15050469
This, but in Aloha print.
>>
Why is it when the west tries to make something based on LEL GAEMER CULTURE, it comes out cringey and hipster like Scott Pilgrim, but when Japan does it it's actually decent?
>>
>>15050513
well, not yet
>>
>>15050517
>Heisei Generations is Pixels except not dumb and no Adam Sandler

>>15050517
because it's not in your face
>>
wait, the eye-less Bakusou Bike won't make sense since the light comes from the eyes
>>
File: Broken light inside.jpg (67KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Broken light inside.jpg
67KB, 600x800px
>>15050553
The bike is eyeless because it's dead inside.
>>
Kiriya becoming the Bike Orphnoch/Phantom when
>>
Yo dude, I just started playing Final Fantasy IV, and I'm digging some of the KR vibes theses armors have
>>
>>15050553
good thing theres no glorious night battles
>>
>>15050565
>Dark Brave
>>
>>15050565
Aside from armors, FF4 and KR also have effeminate pretty boys, love triangles, giant cg monsters, and MISUNDERSTANDINGS in common.
>>
>>15050565
XIV will be having a Garo collab event, since they had a fucking Yokai Watch collab of all damn things if they can get someone who did Rider stuff to work on the game they can probably go far enough to have a Rider collab
>>
So is Toei pushing Decade as the leader of the Heisei Riders? 'Cause that's the vibe I'm getting from Wizard's last ep and Heisei VS Showa.
>>
>>15050630
Who else would it be?
>>
>>15050630
>fun character
>cool actor that gives a shit about KR

Why not?
>>
>>15050633
Well, up until Decade, the Heisei Riders were all a bunch of scattered individuals who had nothing to do with each other. So they were never really a team to begin with.

But ever since Decade, there's been team-ups like twice a year. So I guess whenever a situation requires someone to take up a leader-ish position, Decade's the only one who fits the bill. W seemed to lead the Phase 2 Heisei Riders when it's just them, but I'd imagine it's difficult nowadays since half of him is never around.
>>
>>15050637
Decade fills the role by default for obvious reasons, but If story and actors were not a hindrance in any way, I wonder which Heisei riders would actually be good leaders among a group of other riders. Like, imagine if every returning character were fully fleshed out, returning actor and everything, and acted as they did in their respective shows, who among them has the personality to lead the others?

My money would be on Hibiki at least taking charge of a few of them, mostly because he's so much older and more experienced than a lot of Heisei riders. Even though he preferred doing things solo for a while, he was a naturally charismatic leader when paired up with other oni.
>>
>>15050649
Both Gentaro and Shinnosuke would be good leaders I think.
>>
>>15050663
Tsukasa and Shinnosuke need to be in a movie together. Hopefully the next Decade pulls this off.
>>
>>15050649
Godai, Tendo, Garren, Kenzaki, and under pressure Ryotaro totally could.
>>
>>15050663
>Gentarou as a leader
I highly doubt that, seeing as how he didn't trust himself to even be Fourze on his own without Kengo at least directing him. But I can totally imagine Gentarou as the sort of driving force that helps pull the team together. The dude exudes good vibes, he'd quell other rider's arguments and egos and help them follow whoever the leader actually is.
>>
>>15050649
Godai and Shouichi go at things at their own pace too much. Like, they're friendly, but their personalities are ill-fit for the role. Plus, they're not very firm and probably would simply lack any desire to lead anyone at all.

Shinji's too much of a klutz, while Takumi's too much of a loner. He gets better later, but he's too socially awkward to make for a very effective leader. Kenzaki's a simpleton, as well as impatient. Neither are very good qualities for leadership.

Hibiki could be a decent leader, but he doesn't seem to have much confidence in his ability to take on such a role, as shown by his interactions with Asumu. He tries, but he's a bit awkward in some ways.

Tendou's charismatic and confident, but his ideologies and methods are poor. He inspires people, but at the same time he frustrates them heavily. Even Kagami, who believed in Tendou more than anyone else, still had a hard time following him a lot of the time. Basically, Tendou's default method of "be better than everyone else and do whatever you want without caring about how it affects the people around you" is good for inspiring people, but not good for leading them.

Ryoutarou would never willingly take on a leadership role, but at the same time, he does have some good leadership qualities. He was basically the heart of the Den-O cast, and his personality and actions served as an inspiration to the Imagin. He lacks confidence or charisma, but he's thoughtful of others and always pulls through when it counts. And unlike Hibiki, he never hesitates in important in regards to how he interacts with others, as shown when he steadfastly refused to accept Momo's help until he properly apologized for his actions.
>>
>>15050677
Wataru was a doofus for most of the show, but in the end, he did willingly take up the throne as King. I think he does have some natural charisma, it's just that it took a long time for it to surface. We do see a bit of his leadership style, and it's actually quite fitting for a King. He acts in a manner he believes to be appropriate, and he doesn't take shit from his subjects. However, the Riders are not his subjects. They are equals. He can't demand that they obey him as he would the Fangires, and if he should try, there are those like Takumi and Tendou who would naturally rebel.

Decade, from what we've seen, basically shifts his leadership style depending on the time, place and people. When he became kitchen chief in the World of Blade, he took charge, inspired his subordinates and gave them direct orders where he saw fit. When he acts as the Great Leader of Dai-Shocker, he has a cold, calculating leadership style where everyone is a pawn. But when he leads other Riders, he becomes more laid back and doesn't really give out any orders, nor is there generally any need to. Instead, he adapts himself to each individual. We see this most strongly in Heisei VS Showa. When dealing with Kouta, he acts as the experienced older Rider. He tells Kouta to rest when necessary and eases his tensions and frustrations by being calm and resolute. When dealing with Takumi, he doesn't beat around the bush and is very straightforward with him, calmly analyzing Takumi's situation and telling him to make his choice. With Shoutarou, Tsukasa doesn't bother trying to force his way through Shoutarou's pace, as he understands how eccentric he could be. Instead, he adapts himself to Shoutarou's eccentricities and uses the quickest method he could think of to get Shoutarou to listen. But no matter what, he always approaches all Riders with confidence and resolve.
>>
>>15050679
What about the post Decade riders?
>>
File: poor little bike guy.jpg (98KB, 410x383px) Image search: [Google]
poor little bike guy.jpg
98KB, 410x383px
SOON
>>
>>15050677
To be fair, Hibiki got better at assuming leadership duties later on, he even took on an apprentice. He's naturally good at leading others due to his life experience and careful nature, the problem is that he just doesn't really like being a leader. He's not a loner like Takumi, but he does prefer to do things on his own, probably because it's less complicated that way.
>>
Do we know what dangerous zombie sounds like yet?
>>
>>15050703
Wasn't usually when they gonna show new form, they come out the toy first?
>>
>>15050692
Shoutarou has plenty of charisma, but he tries to act cool too much which often doesn't work out. Also, he's a very eccentric fellow, which also may not inspire confidence in others. Most Heisei Riders are pretty eccentric, sure, but Shoutarou can't seem to actually turn that eccentricity off.

Eiji is excessively polite and humble, which isn't a great quality for a leader of karate bugmen to have. Gentarou's too young, rambunctious and overly enthusiastic. Even when he grows older and becomes a teacher, he still retains the latter qualities. Given the personalities of many Heisei Riders, they may have a hard time following him. Haruto doesn't really show much in the way of leadership ability. In fact, he actually seems to be a bit of a loner, albeit less stand-offish than the likes of Takumi.

Kouta does have some ability to lead, and in the end, he becomes a space godking of fruits. But, like Shoutarou, he's a pretty eccentric person. Also, he's kind of a spazz. Still, those who know him also know how that he's someone they can follow (Micchy, Takatora). The main issue is whether he's capable of leading so many strong-willed and eccentric individuals.

Shinnosuke, I think, has some natural leadership skills. He's passionate, can keep cool under pressure, and really does have this "big brother"-like aura that makes it easy to get along with him. However, he's a bit inflexible in some ways, and there are clearly types that he has trouble getting along with. I definitely don't think he'd be able to handle someone like Tendou, and he'd also probably get caught up in Shouichi's pace.

Takeru is too soft and naive. He lacks the confidence to gather such a varied group of people together. Emu is more confident, especially as M, but as we've seen from how he interacts with the other Riders, he is definitely not good at dealing with forceful individuals.
>>
In the end, I think Tsukasa's probably the best one for the job. He's confident and charismatic, relatively thoughtful, but also flexible enough that he can handle whatever eccentric weirdos the worlds can throw at him. More than anything, though, he's good at understanding and sympathizing with others, and he's especially good at saying exactly what someone needs to hear.
>>
>>15050719
>He lacks the confidence to gather such a varied group of people together.
Except Takeru is one of the only Riders who has experience in doing JUST that. He learned a lot from assembling and connecting with each of the Great Luminaries.
>>
>>15050728
I wouldn't put all the Riders on that level. Tendou in particular is a major problem child.
>>
>>15050728
That's not really the same. Making friends with some ghosts that more or less want to help you anyway and already have been isn't quite the same as trying to wrangle a bunch of clashing egos into line.
>>
The way I figure, there are four things you need in order to be the leader of the Heisei Riders:
1. Being able to deal with Godai and Shouichi without getting caught up in their pace.
2. Being able to deal with Tendou without getting frustrated with his sheer ego.
3. Being able to keep up with all of Den-O's Imagin.
4. Being able to accept and adapt to any Rider's eccentric traits, particularly those of Phase 2.
>>
>>15050592
Won't happen cause Bamco.
Unless of course, Square and Bamco somehow manage to work something out, since Yoshi-P is apparently a toku nut.
>>
So leader Decade, second in command Drive, lieutenant Garren, Cheerleader(inspirational guy) Gentarou?
>>
>>15050780
>Garren
>Lieutenant

Are you TRYING to sabotage them? Nothing ever goes right when Garren's allowed any amount of responsibility. He's the king of fuckups.
>>
>>15050790
He has experience and is like low in the command chain.

But ok fine, they need an experienced, hardened guy who can inspire younger riders and have some control.
Hibiki as lieutenant then?
>>
>>15050800
Garren's problem is that he has terrible luck and his instincts are almost always wrong. I'm not saying he's incompetent, but Kenzaki would have had a lot less problems had he not been around.
>>
File: inoue-garo.png (210KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
inoue-garo.png
210KB, 640x360px
Star of a glorified arcade game advertisement
>Deservedly the shortest Heisei series in the franchise
>Only the 90th best member of Shocker
>His camera motif is cringeworthy
>His cosplay is cringeworthy
>Jobbed to Kivala
>Jobbed to Gackt
>Unironically called himself """"""""The Destroyer of Worlds""""""""
>Derailed the series until based Suda put things back together
>>
File: 1482556855656.jpg (199KB, 851x575px) Image search: [Google]
1482556855656.jpg
199KB, 851x575px
>this week /krg/ meme is kiriya dying

>this week /ssg/ meme is bonkers
>>
File: laughing white guy.jpg (63KB, 351x282px) Image search: [Google]
laughing white guy.jpg
63KB, 351x282px
>>15050863
>mfw they kill off 4 of the rangers in the beginning so it's back to 5
>>
>>15050869

>mfw half of them barely talk anyway
>>
>>15050863
>Can barely balance six characters per show
>Actually attempting nine
>>
>>15050877

And then ten.
>>
>>15050591

Perfect, just how I like it
>>
>>15050869
In before each ranger is specifically designed to cater to someone's fetish apart from hotblooded red.

We'll have the genki girl, the badass independent yet strangely susceptible female, the loli, the robot who "learns" emotions and ends up being a manslave half the time, and of course, the furry.
>>
File: C0cfaNqVIAAGWxg.jpg (211KB, 804x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C0cfaNqVIAAGWxg.jpg
211KB, 804x1200px
>>
File: miguel futosi ooo.gif (1MB, 360x420px) Image search: [Google]
miguel futosi ooo.gif
1MB, 360x420px
>Sprite artist hired for the newer Touhou fighting games does toku sprite animations in his free time
>tfw he won't be able to sprite for a Kamen Rider game
>>
>>15050954
>>
File: pixelphi.webm (932KB, 540x452px) Image search: [Google]
pixelphi.webm
932KB, 540x452px
>>15050954
For a second thought that gif was using Kujaku.
>>
>>15050962
The fuck is this? A gif for ants?
>>
>>15050954
>>15050992
>>15050962
Source?
>>
>>15050962
What the fuck is this? A gif for ants?
>>
File: ExAidBraveforAnts.webm (936KB, 127x72px) Image search: [Google]
ExAidBraveforAnts.webm
936KB, 127x72px
>>15050995
whats the problem homeboy? got a problem with ants? they also deserve to watch kamen rider.
>>
>>15050954
After seein OOO, is hard for me to figure Eiji fighting like that.
>>
>>15051000
kek
>>
>>15051004
Just imagine he says SEIYA with every hit and there ya go
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLZ0enYWztc

MERRY KURISMASU

Don't worry about the broken down bike.
>>
File: KAMEN-RIDER-EX-AID-3.jpg (157KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
KAMEN-RIDER-EX-AID-3.jpg
157KB, 600x338px
Just a few more hours.
>>
>>15051123
>Working retail during Holiday season.
>Off Christmas day, just to go back for 6 days in a row.
>>
>>15051004
But except for the teleport dash into the kick, that's exactly how he fought in the beginning of the last episode, after he was hopped up on Cell Medals.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (5KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
5KB, 480x360px
>>
How many more episodes do you think it'll take for Brave and Snipe to gain a personality?
>>
>>15051157
They have personalities, they're just assholes.
Snipe will probably have his reasoning for being an asshole soon.
>>
>>15051157
When one of them kills the other.
>>
>>15051157
Brave likely will get development later. Snipe will be Lazer 2.0. He'll have some reason for acting like an asshole and wasn't actually just selfish.
>>
>>15051172
Being an asshole isn't a personality its a trait
They are literally who repeat the same lines over and over
>>
>>15051198
Will they ever explain why Snipe still wears the white coat when he's not a doctor anymore?
>>
>>15051200
Cause he likes it. Some coats also have nice pockets to store gashats.
>>
>>15051200
because it looks cool
>>
>>15051200
He lives in an abandoned hospital. It's probably the only non-military otaku stuff he has left
>>
>>15051200
he also wears army boots for some reason
>>
>>15051221
He's 2cool4u
>>
File: krdrivemigelfutosi.gif (2MB, 1050x800px) Image search: [Google]
krdrivemigelfutosi.gif
2MB, 1050x800px
>>15050998
literally in the filenames
>>
>>15051200
Since he's clearly a Dr. Blackjack reference, I kind of assumed that he was an underground doctor. I mean if he's just a hobo and former doctor then why would he even have cool dark epithets?
>>
File: IMG_3458.jpg (269KB, 936x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3458.jpg
269KB, 936x2048px
flat ass
>>
>>15051258
I love how incredibly serious this design looks, but then you have the little candy cars on him
>>
>>15051258
I'm glad I chose this as my first SIC. It's fucking beautiful.
>>
>>15051258

Technological S.I.C. are the fucking best
>>
>>15051258
It's not supposed to be Chase in there, right?
>>
Is chase the rider with the best ass out of suit?
>>
>>15051271
I heard Necrom's actor was proud of his ass.
>>
>>15051271
Nadeshiko and Femme are better.
>>
>>15051136
In retrospect it makes a lot more sense why he wasn't there now.
>>
File: Toru_Hojo.jpg (54KB, 336x252px) Image search: [Google]
Toru_Hojo.jpg
54KB, 336x252px
>>15051275
>females
>>
>>15051275
Out of suit?
Nah
>>
File: 3TnZ5M3h3eSGrtR9tSd3lksr1d0.jpg (565KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
3TnZ5M3h3eSGrtR9tSd3lksr1d0.jpg
565KB, 1800x1200px
>>15051279
You be judge Anon
>>
>>15050749
>Won't happen cause Bamco.
Yokai Watch is Bamco
>>
>>15051304
Only merchandising.
>>
>>15051279
Out of suit and not in pants that are too small for them on purpose?

Yes.

Now go back to tumblr with your shitty mom bait character.
>>
>>15051309
>he doesnt like chase
>>
>>15050954
huh so

who's your favorite 2hu /krg/
>>
File: 16b83b03d8802b96529308515ca9eefd.jpg (604KB, 852x1000px) Image search: [Google]
16b83b03d8802b96529308515ca9eefd.jpg
604KB, 852x1000px
>>15051367
The American Clown
>>
>>15051367
i like that one lady with silly hat
>>
File: Hong.Meiling.full.874852.jpg (523KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Hong.Meiling.full.874852.jpg
523KB, 1600x1600px
>>15051367
The sleepy China.
>>
>>15051367
I don't know the first thing about 2hu but that Japanese goblin seems cute
>>
>Kiriya dies today
>have to wait for raw since stream always sucks
>>
>>15051200
>>15051205
>>15051212
>>15051218
>>15051221
>>15051251

Isn't he a back alley doctor?
>>
File: man-cuddling.jpg (164KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
man-cuddling.jpg
164KB, 1366x768px
>>15050149
>>
>>15051481
Is there any reason most of the streams now are such low quality? They tend to look and sound like a YouTube cellphone video from 2006
>>
File: 1476108562888.jpg (157KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476108562888.jpg
157KB, 1280x720px
>>15050466
>>
>>15051493
They look watchable for me, but they always stop and skip due to lag or something.
>>
>>15051493
Japan's been cracking down on that shti for the past couple of years. Depending on how the next year goes, we might not even have any before 2018.
>>
>>15051505
>those days of watching lagless Gaim with others and seeing crazy shit happen
>>
>>15051505
How long before Toei finally realizes that maybe, JUST maybe, that overseas fans want to be able to watch episodes as well
>>
>>15051516
When they get more toy sales.
>>
>>15051517
>Toei
>Toys
>>
>>15051516
never, they hate foreigners, they tolerate them in their country because they are educated and polite, but they hate us.
>>
>>15051520
how else do they fund the filming?
>>
>>15051533
It's Bandai that take in money from the toys, not Toei. They get by with sponsors like McDonald's, or in the case of the Drive movie, Mercedes.
>>
File: exaidcurrentriders.png (2MB, 2048x850px) Image search: [Google]
exaidcurrentriders.png
2MB, 2048x850px
I'm gonna miss Kiriya, he was a good bike.
>>
>>15051516
Probably never.
Japan is very insular as a nation, and it's people definitely reflect this fact.
They don't give a shit about anyone that isn't Japanese, really. And they certainly wouldn't go out of their way just so you can watch karate bugman shows without having to pirate. I mean, Tsuburaya does, but their business strategies are very different from Toei's or Bandai's.
>>
>>15051536
He'll show up in the movie or a v-cinema anyway
>>
>>15051516
Actually, say all you want about 2016, it's been the golden age for tokusatsu internationalization.

Ultraman's being put up on CrunchyRoll which was an already massively popular source for anime, so now toku has a chance, Kamen Rider Amazons is being put on American, British, and German Amazon Prime, even fucking Korea's new tokusatsu series is getting weekly episode releases on Youtub with passable English translations. Ultraman Orb: The Origin's also confirmed to have an English subbed release on Amazon Prime, and Ultraman Ginga S and Ultraman X's movies are getting English dubbed theatrical releases in the United States. Hell, P-Bandai put up the survey inquiring about overseas buyers as well.

Also, this is complete hearsay I found while looking up some rumor shit, but supposedly Generation Kikaida's looking to sell the various and upcoming Showa Rider Blu-Rays with English subs.
>>
File: 1475965205837.jpg (101KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475965205837.jpg
101KB, 960x600px
>>15051536

If only Bakusou Bike wasn't so fucking useless.
>>
>>15051548
Bandai does seem to give a shit about Asia at least in games
also gundam but that's gundam
>>
So what's the general opinion of Ex Aid? I'm loving it, but that generally means /m/ is either hating it, or very mixed.
>>
>>15051554
The Legend Hero subs are atrocious, and definitely not in the realm of passable.
>>
>>15051555
>genm fucks lazer up so badly, he's forced to use lv2 to fight, gets knocked down to lv1
>genm finally kills lazer by stomping on his head like in the next episode splash screen
>>
>bike is killed off
Did they plan this so they wouldn't have to use motorbike scenes anymore?
>>
>>15051568
If it's above crabsticks, they're passable, which is what the Legend Hero subs generally are.

Hell, it's better done than XIG's subs of, well, anything.
>>
>>15051570
The new scans show Ex-aid being able to summon the bike in the finisher slot.

Toei just wanted to save money by having one less rider.
>>
>>15051559
Asia is a much easier place to market shit like toku. Don't really think America would go for the whole rubber suited monsters thing. Power Rangers isn't popular anymore, and if those anons' stories are true then I doubt anyone would want to be caught watching toku at all, because western pop culture is just that weird.
>>
File: 1481441706002.jpg (631KB, 1200x849px) Image search: [Google]
1481441706002.jpg
631KB, 1200x849px
>>15051576

>save money by having one less rider
>Spend money on an amazing suit that'll never be used again
>>
>>15051581
But Anon, the new Japanese Power Rangers sounds delightfully bonkers.
>>
>>15051574
"Better than crabsticks" isn't really what I'd call passable. But that's just me.
>>
>>15051554
>even fucking Korea's new tokusatsu series is getting weekly episode releases on Youtub with passable English translations
Wait what? I thought only the first two episodes got translations. Did they release more when LxC started doing them?
>>
>>15051576
>>15051585
>tfw they eventually do more budget cuts by simply lopping off every Rider that isn't Emu
>>
>>15051585
eh, MOTW budget
>>
>>15051590
They're up to episode 14 now. They're putting them out weekly.
>>
>>15051581
>I doubt anyone would want to be caught watching toku at all
what stories? I always thought that getting caught watching something not popular is always a bad idea
>>
>>15051591
>they kill of Hiro and Taiga
>replace them with kids that won a contest
>>
>>15051588
I have a reasonable understanding of Korean - enough to understand shit if I pay attention - and I can say that initially they were comparable to actual crabsticks but as time goes on they're STARTING to be actually reasonable, to the point I feel like they may have hired someone who at least speaks both languages to do it.

>>15051590
They've been putting them out weekly, dude. Every Saturday or Sunday, so far they're at episode 14. Meanwhile Angel's just sorta kicking around the scripts for episode 5.
>>
>>15051591
Hiro and Taiga would probably bite it towards the finale right after they finally reconcile
>>
>>15051598
This is fantastic news, I thought they weren't bothering after I didn't see anything put up for weeks after episode 2.
>>
>>15051602
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL6uS0NywFgS2eg4jyOrAA/videos
Check for yourself. They just finished the Bear arc and we've finally got a mainstay major Legend Hero that ISN'T the protag.
>>
>>15051596
That story about an an anon's mom getting all hysterical that he was watching "some kiddy Power Rangers shit" (he was watching Fourze), and apparently ther was a dad who nearly chokeslammed his son for watching Power rangers.
>>
>>15051597
I sometimes wonder what it would take for idol culture as a whole to fall apart
>>
>>15051607
As much a pessimistic shit I am, two people don't account for a lot, anon
>>
>>15051605
You rock my man, thank you for this.
>>
>>15051615
Be warned, it's gonna be kind of a slog up until episode 11-12. If you know how Ryuki had the "Rider of the fortnight" problem, Legend Hero has that but a bit worse until then.

Then you get Korean Accel and he is the greatest character in the fucking show.
>>
>>15051620
Scratch that, Korean Accel first appears in episode 9.
>>
>>15051620
I'm prepared, my only problem is with the mech fights, they look just horrendous (At least as of episode 3 where I left off). It's like the cheapest dollar store everything they could find and put together.
>>
>>15051614
Yeah, but it still shows that watching men in spandex beat up one another isn't something "normal" people consider good, wholesome entertainment. Toku just has that sort of stigma attached to it. I mean, most people probably only know about Mighty Morphin, they've probably never heard that there are like 22 seasons of Power Rangers. The main reason for this being that they "outgrew" these shows and consider them to be childish bullshit. Other toku shows are largely seen as the same. Like seriously, as someone if they watch a show like Kuuga or something after only showing them a picture and telling them a brief description. More likely than not, they probably wouldn't watch that "Power rangers looking bullshit."
Sure, there are the CW cape shows, but those are dramas first and superhero stories second.
>>
>>15051626
The mech fights always kinda suck, even now. The problem is they lack a modular nature. However, it's the only time you see Zhang Fei a lot.
>>
>>15051628
>but it still shows that watching men in spandex beat up one another isn't something "normal" people consider good, wholesome entertainment.

Considering how popular live action superhero stuff is in America right now, I usually preface talk about toku by explaining it as "Japanese superheroes" rather than"Power Rangers"
>>
File: 1482509189378.jpg (116KB, 667x960px) Image search: [Google]
1482509189378.jpg
116KB, 667x960px
What are your thoughts on Dekaranger mixing with so many Metal Heroes characters? Gavan, Mad Gallant, Juspion, Benikiba, Hellvira.
>>
>>15051638
Ain't exactly Kamen Rider, but it's nice to see the last of the Toei trio genuinely returning.
>>
File: Tajomaru.jpg (10KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Tajomaru.jpg
10KB, 320x240px
>>15051632
>Kamen Rider what's that? Looks like Power Rangers, isn't that for kids, it looks silly grow up. Anyway have you seen Doctor Strange?
I hate people
>>
>>15051489
No
>>
>>15051640
Their stated goal is an Avengers type series going forward.
>>
>>15051640
>genuinely returning

They tried this a couple of years ago with new Gavan, Sharivan and Shaider films. Gavan was trash, but Sharivan and Shaider were pretty decent, however they weren't popular. So now they're throwing them into the mix with one of the most beloved Sentai casts.

Don't be surprised if Metal Heroes die off again for the third time.
>>
>>15051650
Without Gavan having to carry it it should improve. Plus the return of the original in a better role.
>>
>>15051650
>Gavan was trash
It wasn't trash, but it definitely had room for improvement. I think the big problem was Geki wasn't particularly interesting at the time. By this point he's gotten into the role quite well to the point he's a decent successor, and given it's Sakamoto and Toei's attempt at an Avengers sort of series, we'll be seeing them for a while.

Especially given Tatsunoko's starting their live-action Infini-T Force cinematic universe.
>>
>>15051645

I don't know anyone else in real life who watches toku other than Power Rangers, which I find odd because I know some HUGE weeaboos in real life.

But luckily since many of them have weird niche interests, they don't mind me talking about japanese karate men in spandex who kick monsters until they explode.
>>
Its christmas morning and all I care about it is seeing kamen rider raws.
>>
>>15051708
How can I enjoy Christmas with my family when I know Lazer will die in a couple hours
>>
>>15051712
Everyone dies in the end.
>>
>>15051660
Isn't Infini-T Force a 3DCG adaptation?
>>
>>15051726
We're getting the Infini-T Force 3DCG anime, and an Infini-T Force crossover movie some time by... I'd say 2019-2020. That's why they're doing the live-action Polymar movie.
>>
>>15051737
Wow.
Way too many people are jumping on the cinematic universe bandwagon.
>>
>>15051741
I just want to see a live-action Cashews that isn't shit, so I'm taking what I can get.
>>
File: 1447815737790.jpg (100KB, 756x772px) Image search: [Google]
1447815737790.jpg
100KB, 756x772px
>>15051712
>Don't get to to celebrate Christmas with my family like I normally do since my cousin broke into my grandma's and robbed her
>Lazer dies

Why does my Christmas have to suck so much this year?
>>
>>15051660
>I think the big problem was Geki wasn't particularly interesting at the time.
It also had Kaneda directing, which meant the movie's action had very inconsistent quality. Geki's debut, and everything with the original Gavan was great, but then there was a bunch of nothing in the middle and the final battle is really bad, with Shaider and Sharivan getting one hit kills, and Gavan's battle being a one sided beatdown for the final boss, until he's talked down and then pretty much one shotted too.
>>
>>15051712
>going to the vigil Mass wih family
>can't be focused on it because I'm worried about a fucking bike

Sorry, Jesus.
>>
>>15051758
bike died for your sins
>>
File: 1401239945283.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1401239945283.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
>>15051750
I get to spend mine without family and my fiance left me 3 weeks ago, Kiriya was also my favourite. I win at bad christmas
>>
>>15051750
celebrate Christmas by beating your cousins ass anon
>>
so what did he do here?
>>
>>15051810
Near death he used the power of death to cheat death and make a new gashat

desssssss
>>
>>15051810
INJECTION, ASDJHASDJADHSJDSAD, BUGSTER ZOMBIE
>>
>>15051810
Downloaded the data on death into the Dangerous Zombie gashat and is using it to carry on living. Dan is dead technically.
>>
>>15051814
>tfw no more BIO!
>dead game
i miss the happy days of graphite.
>>
>>15051828
You have GENOCIDE, CRITICAL DEAD and CRITICAL END to look forward to now.
>>
so is Kiriya's corpse going to have a "Machine" attached to its name like all the other bikes now
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-24-16-37-12~2.jpg (248KB, 1406x1717px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-24-16-37-12~2.jpg
248KB, 1406x1717px
My revised purchases.
Still grabbing other gashats and door gun/handle sword sets from amazon though.
>>
>>15051762
Is it because of your fascination with children's toys?
>>
>>15051741
Marvel in a sense has become Hollywood, big blockbusters that are popular globally with no real competition. They pulled out properties like Guardians and Ant Man, series that no one would even consider going to see if the Marvel name wasn't such synonym for good movies in people's minds. So of course other people want to follow their formula.
>>
Meanwhile
http://over-ti.me/releases/hero-yoshihiko-chosen-seven-03/
>>
>>15051866
But, that one shitposter that plagues the release threads told me O-T were dead and weren't bothering with Yoshihiko anymore.

This is just in time to watch after bike dies.
>>
>>15051866
ITS A FUCKING CHRISTMAS FUCKING MIRACLE
HOLY SHIT
ALMOST 2 FUCKING MONTHS
O-T DID IT AGAIN! WHEN WE THOUGHT THEY WERE THEY FUCKING DECIDE TO LIVE AGAIN!

i'm excited for yoshihikiko episode 4 on march 17 and episode 5 august 2021
>>
where do I go if I want to stream today's episode? I woke up way too early because I can't wait for suffering.
>>
File: HEH.jpg (204KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
HEH.jpg
204KB, 1440x810px
Flowers confirmed
>>
Will we ever get another song as exciting and hype as Ryuki's "Hateshinai Honoo no Naka e" (Into the Everlasting Flame)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s_eTsq-chE
>>
File: popmas.jpg (198KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
popmas.jpg
198KB, 1440x810px
Here's your Christmas present
>>
>>15051904
i love her
>>
>Dan's ultimate plan is mobage
Truly a villian
>>
Dangerous Zombie is too fucking cool.
>>
File: image.jpg (186KB, 960x679px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186KB, 960x679px
Just a stupid little world building question. With Mighty being a mix of Mario, Sonic, and Kirby let's make more game forms for Ex-Aid. Let's say his Level 3 wasn't Gekititsu Robots and his Level 5 wasn't Drago Knight Hunter. And for the hell of it, give him a Level 50 like Blade and Snipe. What three games genres could fill in those gaps?
>>
File: C0emLyyVEAAa-6u.jpg (33KB, 440x293px) Image search: [Google]
C0emLyyVEAAa-6u.jpg
33KB, 440x293px
Press F to pay respects.
>>
CRITICAL DEAD
>>
GAME OVER
>>
File: 1482622129074.jpg (63KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482622129074.jpg
63KB, 854x480px
>>
>>15051952
>Pallad gives him the MBXX gashat
>We get Rider tears out of it

THANKS FOR DYING, LAZER. NOW COOL SHIT IS HAPPENING.
>>
File: 1482176489331.png (107KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1482176489331.png
107KB, 512x512px
>>
>>15051940

BUT WHY
FOR WHAT PURPOSE

Seriously, why kill a rider this early, and then make one of the Gashats entirely useless?
>>
>>15051962
To up the stakes.
>>
>>15051940
ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING
>>
>>15051962
>make one of the Gashats entirely useless
Bakusou Bike is just going to summon a lifeless bike, and Girigiri Chanbara will most likely be used with Zombie Genm's Gashacon Sparrow
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>15051962

Seriously, why kill the Yellow Character this early?
>>
>>15051952
This is going to be Mach vs Banno 2 in terms of cathartic beatdowns
>>
>>15051969
No, Anon. It actually happened.
>>
>>15051971
FUCK
>>
>>15051971
we need a shop of this
>>
>>15051937

>MIGHTY ACTION Golfing
>Level 5
>Whacks Bugster over the head with a golf club
>>
wait so what did kiriya know...? I missed the first part of the stream and only started from the christmas gamers fooling around hmm.
>>
File: 1475462017947.jpg (19KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1475462017947.jpg
19KB, 640x360px
>>15051973
>>
File: 1482622008202.jpg (52KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482622008202.jpg
52KB, 854x480px
>>15051979
Confronted and fought Genm's Dangerous Zombie
>>
>>15051958
>some saved my shitty edit
Grazie Anon
>>
File: C0enWp8VQAA7o5A.jpg orig.jpg (68KB, 638x359px) Image search: [Google]
C0enWp8VQAA7o5A.jpg orig.jpg
68KB, 638x359px
Snipeman next
>>
>>15051971
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KfL9DRXHYk
>>
File: Mighty Brothers.jpg (658KB, 1814x1210px) Image search: [Google]
Mighty Brothers.jpg
658KB, 1814x1210px
unff

>>15051979
The shit about what actually happened to Emu all those years ago.

>>15051990
>GENM kept getting bounced off the podium by Lazer every week
>That's the real reason why he killed him
>>
>>15051990
>Snipe dies with his Kancolle upgrade
>becomes an Abyssal Rider
>>
File: image.jpg (229KB, 800x1440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
229KB, 800x1440px
>>15051970

>Giri Giri Chanbara
Well what I'm worried about is that the Chanbara gamer can't combine with anyone else. Now unless the Bike Gamer is given a friendly AI that can use it I don't see what else it could be used for.
>>
File: 03.png (497KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
03.png
497KB, 640x426px
Yes, give in to despair
>>
>>15051970
>>15051996
They could always recruit another guy and have him go through despair
>I'll never be as good as the dead guy!
>>
>>15051990
so who will paradox take over? unless he wants to keep bouncing off genm or something
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>15051971
>>15051975
>>
>>15051992
This is adorable
>>
>>15051999
>Paradox just keeps glitching in
>>
>>15051998

>"I'll never be as good as the dead guy!"
>And then he gets Lvl. 50 in the last quarter
>>
Kamen Rider Chronicle?
>>
>>15051997
has he already forgotten what kiriya told him sigh
>>
File: 1479339552479.png (392KB, 609x522px) Image search: [Google]
1479339552479.png
392KB, 609x522px
>Kiriya dies
>its actually raining really heavily right now
its like poetry
>>
>>15052010
To be fair, it is two weeks after the event. Emu is probably going to do some heavy drinking over New Years.
>>
>>15052005
>it's Massive Monster
>>
>>15052005
At best he'll master solo use of DKHZ.
Speaking of which, when is Emu going to git gud and solo DKHZ?
>>
File: 1474534141428.jpg (204KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474534141428.jpg
204KB, 1920x1080px
>>15051997
he is friends with certain wizard, he is gonna be fine.
>>
File: 02.png (558KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
02.png
558KB, 640x426px
>>15052015
He can't compete with DANGER DANGER
>>
>>15051996
GENM has Chambara now. He uses it for the Sparrow.
>>
I finally finished Ryuki today and I have to say, Kanzaki got a much, MUCH better ending than he deserved.
>>
>>15052019

Dangerous zombie design is pure sex, holy shit
>>
>>15051997
>tfw no hell bros to further drag him into despair
>>
>>15052021

But the Gashakon Sparrow is tied to Bakusou Bike. It's on Kiriya's Level 1 rider gauge.
>>
>>15052019
>>15052021
Ah neato, I was wondering what happened to it.
>>
>>15052019
The power creep in Ex-Aid has got to be the most insane there ever is in Kamen Rider. The new berserk form that was just released 2 episodes ago is now a jobber. I really have worries about how the future Bugsters will turn out to be, based on these power levels.
>>
>>15052019
Didn't Emu technically kill Dan last time? Thus isn't this battle between murderers?
>>
File: 1000110727-1_1.jpg (50KB, 655x655px) Image search: [Google]
1000110727-1_1.jpg
50KB, 655x655px
>>15052024
DID YOU SAY BROTHERS?
>>
>>15052028
>jobber

Fuck off

>>15052025
And now it's GENM's.
>>
>>15052025
Where's GENM's Gashacon Breaker then?
>>
>>15052025
Zombie's gauge is jailbroken, so it emulates the sparrow.
>>
>>15052023
It's giving Emu EXCITE in that pic
>>
>tfw starting next episode the next verse of EXCITE will be used
>>
>>15052029
Eh, that was a team effort. Then again, he's showing up trying to solo with DKHZ, so yes.
>>
>>15052033
Dan knows it's a terrible weapon, he'd never use it.
>>
File: toei absolute madman.jpg (219KB, 600x773px) Image search: [Google]
toei absolute madman.jpg
219KB, 600x773px
>>
>>15052032
It is though. Not once has Ex-aid in solo DKHZ armor beaten anything. And without a 4th player, the full potential of the link is lost.
>>
>>15052037
>Eh, that was a team effort.
They all held off on killing Dan when he had almost no health left, it was Emu who stroke the finishing blow to protect the Kid and Asuna.
>>
>>15052045
>so yes
>>
>>15052042

Anon, please, my sides can only take so much
>>
>>15052028
Personally, I'm accepting it as an interesting twist. By constantly having upgrades and basically an arms race, there's no status quo that Ex-Aid can get stuck in like what happened with Ghost.
>>
>>15052044
The entire point of DKHZ is that it requires cooperation. Hell, the stats on solo DKHZ are LOWER than co-op DKHZ.
>>
>In just 12 episodes Ex-Aid has managed to do more and be around 50 times more interesting than Ghost was in its entire run

We're pretty lucky to get this show after Ghost.
>>
File: 161225image02.jpg (238KB, 1108x1478px) Image search: [Google]
161225image02.jpg
238KB, 1108x1478px
Good morning everyone, good morning (^ ^)
It's Kiriya Kujo (^ ∇ ^)

After the episode 12 broadcast ended, how was everyone?

Kiriya has reached game over...
Some of you are surprised, or shocked, or pleased? I'm sure you have a variety of impressions!

Because the last broadcast this year has a shocking ending,
I was really surprised when I got the script myself! Really!

However, once again, with cast members of Ex-Aid and staff, I was able to work together up to this point.
I think that it was really good (^ ^)

From shooting in hot weather,
Until shooting in a cold period,
I am really full of memories.

From the dream of being a Kamen Rider when I was young,
I really appreciate being able to participate as a Rider like this.
A dream has come true (≧ ∇ ≦)

And for everyone who has been watching from all over the world
At first, the Kiriya Kujo who only looked like a bad guy -
I am very happy if I became a Kiriya Kujo who is loved (^ _ ^)
Kamen Rider Ex-Aid continues on!

The future Ex-Aid
It will be a work that will be enjoyed more and more by everyone
I hope you will continue to have fun next year!

Also, I hope that you can return to everyone as Kiriya Kujo...

Many memories, thank you very much for your support (^ ^)

I'm full of appreciation!

A little early, please have a good year (* ^^ *)

Well then, until the day we meet again (⌒ ▽ ⌒)
>>
>>15052042
To think that one anon thought they wouldn't kill off someone this early. Rest in peace, Kiriya.
>>
We've literally had an upgrade for every episode and we're still getting more.

THEY NEED TO SLOW DOWN!
>>
How long does it usually take for raw download links?
>>
>>15051962
because they're moving on to deeper things. like emu's secret or something. that or kiriya's actor have other committments
>>
File: Pinball.jpg (127KB, 350x480px) Image search: [Google]
Pinball.jpg
127KB, 350x480px
>>15051992
>>
>killing Lazer and any DKHZ cooperation between the 4 riders was all part of Dan's keikaku and Bandai's plan to sell more toys
>>
>>15052042
i'm so glad we had a week to mourn and now we can openly laugh.

Holy shit i'm sad, i wanted to know more about Kiriya, i'll miss him.
>>
>>15052057
No, we haven't.
>>
>>15052053
To be fair, we were exceptionally unlucky with Ghost. The show was mediocre from the beginning, and then imploded onto itself in the 2nd half because the main writer barely wrote episodes but they wanted to keep him as the main writer.
>>
File: Lazer AI.jpg (268KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Lazer AI.jpg
268KB, 1200x1200px
>>15051996
>friendly AI
Just like my real Monster Hunter.
Bombcat Lazer AI when?
>>
File: brothers, except closer.jpg (15KB, 267x174px) Image search: [Google]
brothers, except closer.jpg
15KB, 267x174px
>>15052054
>>
>>15052054
KAMEN RIDER LAZER GAIDEN/SAGA PLEASE
>>
>>15052066
>Main writer couldn't keep up in Blade
>Made him a secondary writer and promoted Sho Aikawa to main writer

>Main writer couldn't keep up in GHost
>Just have secondary writers do everything, keep promoting whatshisname as the main writer even though he hasn't done shit
>>
File: 1481784581889.png (480KB, 849x899px) Image search: [Google]
1481784581889.png
480KB, 849x899px
>>15052054
>Well then, until the day we meet again (⌒ ▽ ⌒)
>>
>>15052064
Count Dragoknight Hunter with it just used by Emu as one, everyone as another AND the one episode where no one got an upgrade as a Shakariki sports place holder and we have.
>>
Gotta kil'moar Riders
>>
>>15051940
F
>>
File: crying_reaction845.gif (416KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
crying_reaction845.gif
416KB, 500x281px
>>15052054

God fucking dammit
>>
>>15051221
You'd think they'd have written him as ex-military medic.

I guess Birth filled those shoes enough, though.
>>
File: Hurusuro22.jpg (140KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hurusuro22.jpg
140KB, 1920x1080px
>>15052054
>>15052075
>>Well then, until the day we meet again
>>
its time to cry
https://youtu.be/rPrDci2CMIg
>>
Are RTA subs are out yet? I need to see this.
>>
>>15051937
Didn't know Kenzaki got a lvl 50 form.
>>
>>15051200
He spent all his money on video games. That's all he has aside from his yellow shawl thing to keep warm
>>
>>15052054
>dan in dorky clothes instead of the suit
I barely even recognized him there
Also Hiro looks like he's going to hang himself once the picture's taken
>>
>>15052089
Patience my friend, not even RTA is that fast. We haven't even gotten Gust's raws yet
>>
>>15052088
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBTZxHnvcu4

>>15052054

Has there ever been a case of someone getting flowers but showing up later?
>>
>>15052089
That aired not even an hour ago. RTA's fast, not ridiculously fast.
>>
>>15052088
i'm not crying, you are.
>>
>>15052089
9-12 hours after initial airing, the robot is crying now
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1b-ZQ7KOzw

They gave a little hood to the mage Bugster. That's cute.
>>
>You fade into pixels when you game over
>Emu fades into pixels in the OP
Guess who's coming back to life with their final form unlocked~
>>
>>15052106
>Guess who's coming back to life with their final form unlocked~

Every Rider since Fourze?
>>
Does the Houdini jacket work on in the shf specter?
>>
>>15052096
Saionji got flowers after he got sucked up by the eyeball in Ghost, but he appeared in the Alain Gaidens and in the Da Vinchi Special.
>>
>>15052109
Kouta got his final form from sugar daddy Sagara.
>>
>>15052114
It doesn't attach in any way, but you can sit it on him if you try hard enough.
>>
File: C0eurzvUQAEioKJ.jpg orig.jpg (122KB, 640x596px) Image search: [Google]
C0eurzvUQAEioKJ.jpg orig.jpg
122KB, 640x596px
It's a nice day to Genmu
>>
>>15052109
>>15052116
Haruto literally cried a tear of anger and sadness at losing his powers and failing to protect Koyomi from death(by lack of Mana).
>>
>>15052105

A rider who creates copies of himself is not a new concept, but holy shit, I think mighty brothers has the best execution on the concept
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09s-c2JVI40
>>
>>15052119
I'll just keep my Samus on it for now
>>
>>15052130

Oh, so that's where the sound clip the two best friends use is from

Now their channel is game overing ;-;
>>
>>15051940
BATTLE HOPPER !!!!
>>
>>15051952
It's Kikaider!
>>
>>15052123
I don't know about that. The dude just lost his entire company.
>>
File: replace witches with bugsters.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
replace witches with bugsters.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Leaked Ex-Aid ending
>>
>>15052096
With Ghost the dude with the fucked up teeth got his flowers but then showed up for a bit like 20+ episodes after he left (granted in flashback but still)
>>
>>15052001
Excellent
>>
B.A.T.T.L.E.G.A.M.E. (short version) from Heisei Generations
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7IK4UdCg58
>>15052128
For me, it's definitely the inverted color schemes that make it special.
>>
>>15052153
Who is Emu's Homura?
>>
>>15052162
Poppy
>>
File: file.png (552KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
552KB, 1024x576px
>>15052162
>>
>>15052153
Or in Gaim's case
>I wish for you go bother someone else.
>>
File: Cz7Y2vSVEAAY63b.jpg orig.jpg (96KB, 508x675px) Image search: [Google]
Cz7Y2vSVEAAY63b.jpg orig.jpg
96KB, 508x675px
>>
File: t1.jpg (41KB, 630x293px) Image search: [Google]
t1.jpg
41KB, 630x293px
>>15052148
He stole the company from this guy in the first place so that's not hurting him much
>>
Does anyone have a HQ download of the song Abayo from the Ghost movie ?
>>
File: 9_1.jpg (127KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
9_1.jpg
127KB, 640x360px
>>
File: 3_1.jpg (110KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
3_1.jpg
110KB, 640x360px
>>
>>15052177
The Gashacon Sparrow looks much better on Genm
You didn't die in vain, Lazer!
>>
>>15052137
It's fine. The two shit members are gone, with one being for good. The channel is better off in the hands of Chewie and Fuckface.
>>
>>15052054
>From the dream of being a Kamen Rider when I was young,
>I really appreciate being able to participate as a Rider like this.
>A dream has come true (≧ ∇ ≦)
F
>>
File: 60542408_p0.png (3MB, 3508x2480px) Image search: [Google]
60542408_p0.png
3MB, 3508x2480px
>>
>>15052195

Even though Matt and Liam were not my favorites and I agree Pat and Woolie are the best, I'm afraid this might end up creating a
>>
File: 1482475471208.png (247KB, 768x656px) Image search: [Google]
1482475471208.png
247KB, 768x656px
>>15051952
Reminds me of Hongo and Hayato´s scars
>>
File: yeQUinM0.jpg (84KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
yeQUinM0.jpg
84KB, 400x400px
>>15052053
Remember that there are people who didn't even give Ex-Aid a chance because they didn't like the designs
>>
I know this is off-topic, but I just wanted to say how awesome the Final Fantasy Yoshihiko episode was
>>
>>15052215
They should know by now that first impression of the suit and quality of the show are disturbingly often inversely proportional
Then again Ex-Aid still has a lot of time to crash and burn, especially at the speed it's going
>>
>>15052225
That's what I'm thinking, we've gotten 12 episodes nonstop action so far, they can't possibly keep this up
>>
>>15052233
can you imagine if they do?
>>
>>15052233
But what if they manage to keep a generally high bar the whole way through and it becomes the best Kamen Rider series
>>
File: C0fAueBWIAEsJs6.jpg orig.jpg (80KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
C0fAueBWIAEsJs6.jpg orig.jpg
80KB, 960x540px
>>15051952
>>
>>15052233
Well, this episode just introduced more stuff, with the revelation of Genm having a previous president and that girl working with the Bugsters. It doesn't seem like they're stopping the plot train yet.
>>
https://twitter.com/Hayato_Onozuka/status/812283567283634176

he was so moe
>>
>>15052255
I'm just wondering how long we'll have Genm
He's probably my favorite villain rider, period
>>
Genm actually doing the zombie strut from the driver's screen was both hilarious and kinda creepy
>>
>>15052254
Is Dr. Kyotaro a Shocker's scientist?
>>
He was so happy ;-;

https://twitter.com/Hayato_Onozuka/status/807495195692437504
>>
https://my.mixtape.moe/dblpix.mp4

Shitty video of Genm's transformation and finisher
>>
https://twitter.com/EXCITEsubs/status/812823331661455360

Do they not have families or something?
>>
>>15052284
They probably do but they wanted to give us christmas present
>>
>>15052284

Families are overrated tbqhfam
>>
>>15052284
>Might have an EXCITE episode to download when I wake up rather than RTA

Holy shit. Based Excite.
>>
>CRITICAL FINISH special effects turn grey and disappear when hitting Zombie Genm
That gashat is fucking broken, yo
Which is going to get funnier when it gets outclassed really fast in Ex-Aid's ridiculous powerup arms race
>>
>>15052297
Praise the original president. That guy wastes no time in putting out way better games than anything Dan created
>>
>>15052307
Maybe he'll pull Bang Bang Shooting out of development hell, too.
>Snipe finally gets good defense after some balancing
>>
>>15052307
Is that why GENM's current games suck/ stay at development hell? Dan was a shitty president who deposed the original?
>>
>>15052322
Why else do you think all he had were prototypes and "testing" games? He's a Early Access hack
>>
lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NPFMSkrk4M
>>
File: 60505362_p0.jpg (369KB, 874x591px) Image search: [Google]
60505362_p0.jpg
369KB, 874x591px
KURISUMASU
>>
File: done.jpg (164KB, 874x591px) Image search: [Google]
done.jpg
164KB, 874x591px
>>15052342
>>
Kiriya died but at least everyone was there.
>Genm taking his spot on the next ep screen
SAVAGE
>>
File: Kamen-Rider-Ex-Aid-Cast.jpg (111KB, 470x336px) Image search: [Google]
Kamen-Rider-Ex-Aid-Cast.jpg
111KB, 470x336px
>>15052347
MERI KURISUMASU
>>
>MERRY CHRISTMAS KIDS
>HOPE YOU LIKE YOUR NEW CORPSE TOYS
Pity the kid who's made to play Lazer in the playground. Before, he had to carry around Ex-aid, now he has to lie down in the sand while everyone else has fun.
>>
File: krc.jpg (59KB, 986x555px) Image search: [Google]
krc.jpg
59KB, 986x555px
Anymore info on this?
I hope it ends up being a real game we can play
>>
>>15052360
Pardon me, what?
>>
>>15052360
This is a catch for a Q4 thing, isn't it? The ORIGINAL Gamer Rider, who'll appear and be able to beat the fucking shit out of Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Level Two Thousand Infinite Maximum Gamer?
>>
>Dangerous Zombie busts out of the level up screen like a zombie in a survival horror game would.

FUCK. WHY IS GEMN SO COOL?!

I hope he stays the villain and becomes final boss. I know he won't though, because that'd be too cool.
>>
>>15052158
Holy shit. That's actually really good. Is that the upcoming Kamen Rider Girls insert?
>>
File: file.png (300KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
300KB, 400x300px
>>15052360
?
>>
>>15052158
T E E N T I T A N S

TEEN TITANS

LETS GO!
>>
>>15052370
>>15052360
>According to himself, Kuroto's greatest desire is to create "The Ultimate Game" which he named "Kamen Rider Chronicle".

...Holy fucking shit he's literally going to turn the entire TATAKAE into a video game.
>>
>CRITICAL END
>Lazer's HP bar goes to 0
>Merry Christmas kids!
>>
>>15052378
>My dream of 2D kamen rider fighting game might come to fruition

DAN. DAN YOU HAVE TO SUCCEED.
>>
>>15052368
>Dan literally gets tossed around every time he shows up because he can't die
>Ex-Aid's final form lets him destroy Dangerous Zombie
>>
>>15052378
I'm guessing that's the final form, then
>>
>>15052394
Even better

>GENM is physically invincible/implacable in fights, can't hurt him or critical finish/strike him
>Only way to survive is to just bail when he appears
>Ex-Aid final form can't kill him but it's the only form that can physically damage him, and they go all out with it by having him get torn to shreds every fight, including goofy shit like having his legs ripped off and making him waddle away on his hands
>>
>>15052378
Maybe Ex-Aid's final form will be named Chronicle then?
>>
>>15052400
>>15052397
No no, we know Ex-Aid's final planned Gashat is Maximum Mighty X or whatever. His final form is an add-on to the Gamer Driver.

Chronicle will be GENM's final form.
>>
File: dangerous.gif (706KB, 500x266px) Image search: [Google]
dangerous.gif
706KB, 500x266px
>>15052394
>>15052399
>>
AHHHHHHHHH i can't wait to watch the episode
>>
https://twitter.com/TOEI_PR/status/812803298319138816
>>
>>15052409

I have to say that this episode's ending was really, really well shot
>>
>>15052403
The add-on could easily be Chronicle. The name fits pretty well with the regal look it has
>>
File: C0eoSl7VEAALfut.jpg (100KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
C0eoSl7VEAALfut.jpg
100KB, 1000x667px
>>15052412
look at the pain in Emu's eyes, even the actor is really sad.

also Asuna looks hilariously cute like that.
>>
File: KR Driver's License - Chase.jpg (130KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
KR Driver's License - Chase.jpg
130KB, 800x600px
/krg/ what did you get Shinnosuke this year?
>>
>>15052421
I bought his SIC.
>>
Man, all this talk about Kiriya dying we forget that about Shinnosuke's birthday
>>
>>15052420
How else will you keep warm when your costumes don't have pants?
>>
File: 1482126731366.jpg (524KB, 760x994px) Image search: [Google]
1482126731366.jpg
524KB, 760x994px
>>15052421
naked pictures of Kiriyo, he seemed crossed tho, don't know why.
>>
>>15052420
Snipe looks pleased
>look at these wet and freezing losers
>>
>>15052272
That dance little jig he did after transforming is unsettling as fuck
>>
Twitter is pretty bummed out right now
>>
>>15052437

As they should
>>
>>15052437

Bugster is also trending
>>
>>15051952
>>15052254
It was different in the movie. The coloring was purple instead of orange/blue
>>
>>15052446
And Taiga's actor just posted a message asking traumatized kids to cheer up
>>
>>15052457
>Taiga's actor just posted a message asking traumatized kids to cheer up
I hope Taiga in-series does something like that

>sees kid trip
>helps them up, say something reassuring
>goes back to being a dick to Emu and Hiiro
>>
>>15052460
Well he was a doctor, he probably accepted to undergone the surgery to become a rider at the cost of risking his life to save humanity.

He can't be a total asshole, he had nothing to gain.

Hopefully he does have a good nature and is a good person after all.
>>
What the fuck? This week's episode didn't have an opening? I thought that was reserved for the finales only.

I guess it's Kiriya's finale. Still fuckin' weird.
>>
http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1482633364177.webm

Because the Bugle's jingle reminded me of something.
>>
i need a picture of Kiriya dying
>>
>>15052468
Yeah, I was surprised too. But, I guess they had to shove in Christmas spirit and death into one episode.
>>
>>15052472

>Sing and dance with us after the commercials!
>>
File: 59987798.png (1MB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
59987798.png
1MB, 1280x1707px
Has anyone made a gif or webm of Poppy singing jingle bells during the Christmas fight?
>>
>>15052468
>>15052475
It was a really bizarre episode
>>
>>15052476
His KARADA went to the DEJITARU WARUDO
>>
>>15052470
I better get Genm MVs to Dragula in 5 weeks
>>
>>15052476
holy fucking shit.
brutal, not even a corpse.
>>
>>15052470
So instead of blocks or chests, it generates Zombies.
Dan get his own mooks.
Dan can initiate Thriller whenever he wants.
>>
>>15052488

No jokes, when the driver said "GEMU OVAH" I teared up a little
>>
>>15052490
Literally everything about Dangerous Zombie is amazing.
God I love ex-aid so far.
>>
File: later buddy.webm (2MB, 480x221px) Image search: [Google]
later buddy.webm
2MB, 480x221px
>>15052490
>>15052493
>>15052496
>>15052476
>>15052488

>You are you!
>There is not limit to the smiles you can bring.
>Your fate, Emu...you can change it!
>GEIMU OBAAH!
>>
>>15052490
It's Necrom again, which means, of course, he's gonna job like a motherfucker.
>>
>>15052490
>Dan can initiate Thriller whenever he wants
Only specific copies of Dangerous Zombie have Thriller!
>>
>>15052360
>all of Ex-Aid turns out to be one big advertisement for an upcoming game
I wouldn't mind
>>
>>15052488
>not even a corpse
At least he won't need a coroner.
>>
>>15052509

Too soon dude
>>
>>15052500
>Mmmmmm...... Whatcha Say
>>
>>15052500

Building on that, Kiriya before that says to Emu that "Emu, I leave the fate of humanity to you. Never forget,..."

And then the rest of that happens.

Whatever secret Kiriya knew, it must have been of grave importance. One which could decide the fate of humans.
>>
>>15052500
fuck man
>>
>>15052500
>There is not limit to the smiles you can bring.

Scratch that, the term is actually お前が笑顔で限り now that I listen to it, which means "As long as you keep smiling."
>>
>>15052028
Agreed, also Brave and Snipe gets an uncontrollable level 5 at best while everyone else are 2-10x their levels

I wonder what Hiiro and Taiga will do till they get the shared level 50 gashat
>>
So, has the "losing" jingle from the Gashat been used for anything in the show yet? I was completely expecting it to sound when Kiriya got a GAME OVAH, but it didn't.
>>
File: 1474783041319.jpg (220KB, 1151x662px) Image search: [Google]
1474783041319.jpg
220KB, 1151x662px
>>15052500
I wanted tatakae but not like this...
>>
>>15052203
this artist is so fucking good. i need his pixiv, deviantart, whatever
>>
>>15052534
They'll be relegated to mook duty, since Genm spawns tons of them.
Then they'll fight over the lv.50, with it constantly changing hands until Taiga permanently has ownership of it.
>>
>>15052420
asuna looks like an immigrant coming to america in the 1930's
>>
>>15052546
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60542408
>>
>Still no dangerous zombie webMs
>>
So does Dan have the Chanbara gashat now?
>>
>>15052565
thanks mang
>>
File: 1482623310320.jpg (41KB, 750x368px) Image search: [Google]
1482623310320.jpg
41KB, 750x368px
>Zombie is cool
>Look,Genm is so fking strong,right?
this fucking madman
>>
How come they released Mighty Brother XX first instead Dangerous Zombie & Bugle Driver?
>>
>>15052571

Probably since he's going to be using the Gashacon Sparrow from now on.
>>
File: Cu-nKd8VYAAAFvr.jpg (88KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Cu-nKd8VYAAAFvr.jpg
88KB, 1080x1920px
Which of Mugen's emotion powers is this?
>>
File: 60543842_p0.png (1MB, 2579x1821px) Image search: [Google]
60543842_p0.png
1MB, 2579x1821px
>>
>>15052579
Because Mighty Brothers debuted first, it was in the Ex-Aid/Ghost/Pac-man movie.
>>
>>15052582
Disgust.
>>
Jingle Bells,
Ex-Aid Smells,
Poppi laid an egg.
The zombie man is five ahead,
and our poor Bikeboy is dead.
>>
>>15052597
>poppi egg laying
i'd pay day one DLC prices to see that
>>
>>15052603
It's probably already been done.
>>
>>15052582
>Absolute cancer
>>
>>15052517
you might call it game changing
>>
>>15052624

You forgot the #
>>
>>15051952
>>15052254
LUNA!
TRIGGER!
>>
>>15052105
so why is Pallad giving Emu the blank Gashat
>>
>MERRY CHRISTMAS CHILDREN LET'S KILL OFF THE BEST CHARACTER IN THE SHOW ECKSDEE
REEE FUCK YOU TOEI
>>
>>15052635
Some people just want to watch the world burn.
>>
>>15052635
It's AAAALL part of the PLAAAAN.
>>
>>15052641
>>15052642
alternatively M makes Pallad's joystick feel funny
>>
>>15052635
This is all his design, he wanted a new piece on the board to change the game!
>>
>>15052645
You know who made my joystick feel funny?

FUCKING KIRIYA, GOD DAMMIT DAN. REEEE!
>>
>>15052635
He's like DJ Sagara, but less lame.
>>
>>15052667
>He's like DJ Sagara, but a fuccboi

fix'd
>>
>>15052667
>He;s like DJ Sagara, but more hipster
>>
File: image.jpg (400KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
400KB, 1920x1080px
Who's lazer?
>>
File: C0fOg4qXEAAoBdh.jpg (27KB, 687x600px) Image search: [Google]
C0fOg4qXEAAoBdh.jpg
27KB, 687x600px
>this is official merchandise

https://twitter.com/tokusatsu_fc/status/812845325916442625
>>
LALALALLALALALLALALALALALAALAL I CANT HEAR YOU EXCITE/RTA PLEASEHURRY LALALLALALALALLALALALALALALLALALALALALALALLALALALALA
>>
>>15052635
Give Emu some hope, then completely break him with Paradox
>>
>a Shin/X-Files crossover will never happen in my lifetime
but why

>>15051990
If Taiga dies I will be happy.
seriously, fuck that guy.
>>
>>15052672
>>15052673
Like I said, less lame.
>>
>>15052698
Seriously,
>This episode, Level 10
>Next episode, Level 20
>Next 2(?) episodes later, Level fucking 50
>>
Damn. Some people got early access to the DX Dangerous Zombie Gashat and Bugster Buckle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEs6WfnlSV4
>>
Wait, there aren't anymore Genm toys right? Is he gonna die after Paradox?
>>
File: 60272051_p1_master1200.jpg (305KB, 1200x849px) Image search: [Google]
60272051_p1_master1200.jpg
305KB, 1200x849px
would you chomp on snipe's ass?
>>
>>15052692
Goddammit Toei, what are you doing?
>>
>>15052705
Do we know the price on the combo?
>>
>>15052715

No clue.
>>
>>15052705
>Half an hour to show off one toy
Shit, I'll wait for the K2eizo or LeonChannel videos. I'm too impatient to listen to random assholes ramble on for this long.
>>
>>15052692
Jeeeez no chill dude
>>
>>15052714
you mean Bandai
>>
File: 60171718_p2_master1200.jpg (447KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
60171718_p2_master1200.jpg
447KB, 849x1200px
NEVER

EVER
>>
>>15052719

He does actually have a video of the Dangerous Zombie Gashat by itself though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UKTBGPrkVg
>>
>>15052692
insert joke about bandai making money off of Horse Orphnoch right after Kiba's actor's death
>>
>>15052693
Dude I know you're upset but raws aren't even out yet.
>>
The only thing keeping me away from the bugle is the fact that proto max is scalpers only.
>>
was there any point to buying the bugvisor before zombie came out?
>>
>>15052744
>already forgetting BAIYO
>>
>>15052744
BIO
>>
>>15052724
>>15052705
>It's a "retarded american reviewer get's ahold of something and has no idea any real knowledge of it but does a review anyways" episode.

Fuck man. It hurts to be American and not be able to do my own fuckign reviews cause god damn it.
Our American Toku fan base is literally AUTISM.
It's disgusting. NONE of them can fucking do a proper review or anything.
>>
>>15052744
Yeah cuz it was a toy.
>>
>>15052715
6400 yen
http://akkinews.net/archives/133057

>>15052744
Well, Graphite and Genm did use it before Zombie's debut.
>>
>>15052741
It's barely $40 on Ebay man.
>>
>>15052750
Shukuen is a huge fucking weeb, but knows his shit. Robert ZeronXepher Hoang is just a huge fucking baby.
>>
>>15052750
>When reviewers like this try to pronounce a Japanese name or word
I physically become ill whenever shukuen shinobi tries to review anything.
>>
>>15052751
yeh but if bought the bugvisor and wanted zombie you buy the visor twice
>>
>>15052757
No, you buy the visor once, the BUCKLE that it attaches to is sold separately.
>>
>>15052752
Almost sixty bucks plus near 50 for a proto max huh...
>>
>>15052757
I thought you could get the Zombie standalone

I wonder if k2eiro would try it in a gamer driver
>>
>>15052741
Proto MAX doesn't do anything special in the Bugle Driver though. It's honestly kinda shit.

Looks damn good though.
>>
>>15052755
You mean Robert "WAHHHH WHY DOESN'T BANDAI SPONSOR ME" Hoang?

The Zeron " I bought 10 CSM Decadriver because I could" Xepher?

L
>>
>>15052754
40 dollars for a gashat that comes with NO batteries, is molded in ONE (albeit beautiful) color, and only one call out?
I'm not really excited by the idea. I'm already holding out on grabbing shift tridoron for the longest time.
>>
>>15052761
It works in the gamer driver. And it has a level 1 jingle, so we could potentially get a lvl1 zombie in the future.
>>
>>15052767
"Because i could"
Because the dude mortgaged his home and ruins his credit for toys. Then he shits on a fanbase and jumps to yokai watch only to come crawling back.
>>
>>15052766
Would you approve of its purchase the same as you did the bat clock?
>>
>>15052777
Shit, did he really do all that? I only watch Leon and K2eizo for toku toy videos, I had no idea the non-Japanese one's were such spergs.

And here I thought I was bad. I got an advanced degree in mechanical engineering so I could get an engineering job to be able to afford more Japanese toys.
>>
>>15052785
That's as much as he's admitted to. Robert is a real loser and there's nothing more I want in the world for his home to be hit by a natural disaster and for his wife to Anthony Burch him
>>
>>15052767
The 10 CSM Decadrivers thing was Photoshop. That doesn't make the guy any less of a faggot though.
>>
File: latest[2].jpg (29KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].jpg
29KB, 704x396px
>>15052792
Imagine if someone broke into his house and stole all his toku toys.
>>
>>15052693
This DESU

I regret coming into the thread, got so much spoiled.
>>
>>15052797
>I got spoiled on something that the show has made extremely obvious was going to happen anyway, and even partially showed in the last preview
Sure dude, we totally flim flammed you. You fell for our clever ruse.
>>
>yfw the summer movie rider is level 1000
>>
>>15052796
I do not want them STOLEN. I want them DESTROYED beyond repair, with absolutely NO CHANCE at insurance reimbursment. I want him to utterly crushed. I want him to hear the cacophony of drivers crying out all at once for a final standby until it's drowned out by him wailing.
>>
>Dan Konami was not the actual Genm Corp president

has this happened in real life (minus the killing and such) where someone else takes over a vidya company and claims ownership of old released games
>>
>>15052813
It explains why all he was able to shit out in 5 years was a 30 minute long 2.5D platformer
>>
File: 650109.png (65KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
650109.png
65KB, 400x400px
>>15052813
Like every other week.
>>
>>15052806
>with special guests OOO and Great Leader Ankh.
>>
>>15052813
Plenty of game studios and companies go under and/or sell off their assets and IPs to cover the bills.
THQ comes to mind.
>>
>>15052803
Why would you hide a spoiler in this post?
>>
>>15052781
It really depends on how much you are collecting.
If you need to collect all the main rider Gashats, then yeah go ahead.
If you're only interested in the DX ones, then perhaps not, since Proto MAX has less sounds, much like all the other Proto Gashats.
If you're only planning on picking up one or two gashats, I suggest any of the DX ones since they're cheaper and have more functionality.
And if you're a hardcore Gemn fan, and absolutely need that show-accurate jingle, then buy one fast before it's too late.
>>
>>15052816
So the comparison with Konami wasn't on point, but EA!

>he even preferences sports

fuck we should have seen that coming
>>
File: C0fJv2eUAAAuqJq.jpg orig.jpg (610KB, 1814x1210px) Image search: [Google]
C0fJv2eUAAAuqJq.jpg orig.jpg
610KB, 1814x1210px
Is that Kiriya's belt one of them is using?
>>
>>15052810
What if I waited until he was gone, stole all his toku toys, replaced them with a bunch of broken random toys, then started a chemical fire and burned it all to the ground. ABS and acrylic plastics deteriorate spectacularly in extreme heat. With all the paint burnt away and electronics burst in the heat, there would be no way to identify the piles of charred plastic. His house would be destroyed and he would think his precious collection burned with it, when really it would be in better hands. This is Lupin the 3rd shit, man.
>>
>>15052813

I can't say, but I hate when a company basically takes an IP as hostage

I hate Konami, and not because of what most people think like Metal Gear and Kojima. God dammit... I just want another Silent Hill like in the good old days SH2 cucking and making abortions on SH3....

I'm just venting out because I'm listening to SH3 soundtrack ;-;
>>
File: bakusou bike.jpg (43KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
bakusou bike.jpg
43KB, 560x560px
I got you a Christmas present, Anon. I hope you like it.
>>
>>15052827
I'm thinking at least main 10 and future ex aid level ups. I was considering all GENM gashats too, but the proto max price shies me away
>>
>>15052829
No, one belt splits Emu into two people using video game magic.
>>
>>15052833
If only you promise to share.
>>
>>15052829

>Ex-aid suits is revealed and everyone trashes it, including me
>Looking at Might Brothers now I just can't contain my boner of how baller that looks

Its Gaim all over again
>>
>>15052829
I'm sure Pallad will find some reason to use it
>>
>>15052839
I'm just going to hold onto my Gamer Driver with Bakusou in it and cry myself to sleep.
>>
>>15052844
Except this is Ex-Aid's equivalent of Jimber, and Jimber was shit.
>>
>>15052850
Dude, you're roleplaying as Emu too? No way!
>>
>>15052853
*heavy Japanese accent*

HO HO
>>
>>15052702
Then for 5-6 episodes everyone suffers then just 1 guy gets 99
>>
>>15052865
Nah mbxx is gonna get his own level ups
>>
>>15052865
I feel like Genm is probably going to get the next upgrade after Maximum, if he's still active by hen.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>>15052872
*then
>>
What exactly is this " なんできりやすぐ死んでしまうん " melt down on Japan twitter about? Sounds like the Toei PR guy just got fired and their cast photo with Lazer flowers was deleted.
>>
So wait, have we literally gone 12 episodes with all, except for like two, of them introducing new Gashats?

Jesus, this power creep is getting ridiculous.
>>
>>15052853
Wait shit that's not even his super form?
>>
>>15052879
yeah Bros. is the q2 toy power up (Jimba/Dead Heat)
Max Gamer 99 is the q3 toy power up (Kachidoki/Formula)
then we got the final ??? q4 toy power up (Kiwami/Tridoron)

>>15052877
???
>>
>>15052868
We know that's not true though. Although it would be cool to see one half wear Robots and the other wear Shikariki or something.
>>
>>15052878
Other seasons are about nothing but new gadgets per episode early on, it's kind of odd how they're spacing out Gashats.
>>
Guys, what if later on Emu gets pissed at Genm and uses Bakusou Bike as a level 3 form?
>>
>>15052881
Holy shit this is absolutely nuts.
>>
>>15052873
looked like a tenga jerk off bottle for half a second
>>
>>15052882
Oh it's been confirmed?
>>
>>15052877
People got pissed about Kiriya's death and bombard Toei's twitter account earlier today.
Toei PR guy is safe and sound. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>15052893
Wait, seriously?

My boy is loved online?
>>
>>15052891
We've seen his super upgrade and a silhouette of his final form.
>>
>>15052896
"Final form" i thought that was literally a cast off form for his q3 power up
>>
>>15052895

The toku people I follow on Twitter have been freaking the fuck out ever since the preview last week.
>>
>>15052887
and judging by the design of the toy and the suit, the toy works like Kachidoki->Kiwami (Kiwami is a key that opens up/attaches to Kachidoki, same principle here)

the suit looks like a super glorified lv1 except it looks like a Robobot suit from Kirby >>15052899
>>
>>15052895
They made a fucking shirt to commemorate him. >>15052692
Toei seems fully aware of his popularity.
>>
>>15052853
It is you who is shit, anon-kun
>>
File: 1482159269189.jpg (79KB, 345x422px) Image search: [Google]
1482159269189.jpg
79KB, 345x422px
>>15052877
Everyone's blowing off steam over their husbando being killed off on Christmas
>>
>>15052902
Yeah I assumed the power suit was just a big boy level 1 for it and then he hops out into a slimmer form
>>
>>15052893
OK thanks. My moon is still weak.
I don't understand why Toei PR apologized so much for it. I guess they weren't expecting all the responses.
>>
>>15052635
To make the game more interesting
>>
>>15052895
People have been tweeting "I won't forgive you!" and "Give Kiriya back!" at Kuroto's actor too.
>>
con't >>15052893
That line is actually a famous line from the movie "Grave of the Fireflies" when Setsuko asked her brother why fireflies die so soon.
Toei's PR replaced the word "firefiles" with "kiriya" in this case.
There is just some line you can't cross in real life.
>>
>>15052907
You think this will make them bring back Kiriya?
>>
Guys, it's been over a year since we have been this hype. I missed this
>>
>>15052907
Meanwhile, Dan is jerking off on how cool Zombie Genm is. >>15052573
>>
>>15052684
Are they planning to kill Snipe next?
>>
>>15052853
What if Genm gets upgrades past dangerous zombie, but it's not Dan in the driver seat anymore?
>>
Wait what if Kiriya didn't die and just got lost in the videogame world and at the end after Emu wins the final game he gets brought back.
This would allow for everybody to be killed and feel real until late in the end where we learn they can survive if Emu does things right not just winning.
>>
File: Finaru.jpg (27KB, 476x296px) Image search: [Google]
Finaru.jpg
27KB, 476x296px
>>15052909
Nah. This is totally a separate, and final form. It has a majestic mane of hair, it looks like.
>>
>>15052925
it requires the lv99 toy though as you see there, so it's like Kachidoki breaking apart to reveal Kiwami
>>
>>15052917
no

Maybe they'll find a way to bullshit a side-movie for him, but the way he was killed off seems pretty definitive unless Toei thinks they can drag an Exile dude away from his work for the rest of the year
>>
>>15052925
If you look slightly to the right, you'll notice the gashat for the lv.99.
>>
>>15052924

He got the flowers.

He's not coming back.
>>
>>15052924
Given the backlash, I feel like they might do something like this.
>>
>>15052925
>He has a cape that's literally long flowing hair
>He has a crown
KINGU
OF
GEIMU
>>
So to take away from the gloom and doom, what do you think is Ex-Aid's HBV gonna be about?
>>
>>15052927
>>15052929
Yes. But this form is not simply a function of the level 99, like the previous anon suggested. It's a totally new form unlocked through the previous Gashat; just like Kiwami.
>>
File: 1471364559696.jpg (111KB, 700x933px) Image search: [Google]
1471364559696.jpg
111KB, 700x933px
>>15052054
god dammnit
>>
>>15052935
They're doing a Genm mini youtube series to show off the Namco crossover gashats.
>>
>>15052924
I dunno. I think giving characters "continues" is lamer than straight up "game over"s. I mean, where's the excitement when you could just continue from a back-up instead of turning the game over into a learning experience?
>>
>>15052932
>M is literally Yami to Emu's Yugi
>IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-DDD-DUEL!
>>
>>15052931
Is it really a "backlash", or just people upset on twitter? If Toei actually does get some PR shit due to this, that'll be funny as fuck.
>>
>>15052937
oh yeah, definitely it's its own thing

I just think it's a comparison to Lv1 Lv2 for an easier visualization
>>
>>15052916
That makes more sense, thanks.
>>
>>15052940
I think that's not the HBV equivalent tho

>>15052935
Juju Burger

they'll have Mamoru guest star
>>
>>15052916
Oh wow, that's really bad
>>
>>15052916
Yikes
>>
>>15052925
Yeah I'm still holding out on it being more than just a power suit. That's like someone fighting with suika arms for 6 episodes straight. That's a gimmick form
>>
>>15052925
He's got a dial on the side of the attachment, so could be like the dual gear. And is that a head on his shoulder like the brothers do?
>>
>>15052955
>>15052957
How is that insensitive?
>"Comparing a toku character to these anime characters offends me!"
>>
File: Ex-Aid Episode 47.jpg (24KB, 640x368px) Image search: [Google]
Ex-Aid Episode 47.jpg
24KB, 640x368px
>>15052943
I assume that's how the endgame is going to turn out.
We've seen that bugsters are able to come back after getting destroyed, letting them "continue".
Pallad probably wants to turn the world into a giant video game, so everyone gets continues; but Emu will oppose that, saying it goes against the natural order and shit.
>>
>>15052916
>>15052967
to those who don't get it, the fireflies line in the movie is a reference to the WWII nuclear bombing

in the movie the fireflies act as lights in the bomb shelter of the main characters, then the characters dig up a grave for each of the firefly the next day, and Setsuko speaks said line, so basically a symbolism to survivors of the nuclear bomb dying

so yeah, that is a really touchy line
>>
>>15052965
Nah. Like I said, I'm pretty sure that's long flowy hair.
>>
>>15052948
Actually if you go with the timeline
Kiriya dies on screen -> fans were screaming on twitter and wanted Kiriya back-> Toei PR guy used that tag and updated official webpage saying the actor is done with the show -> fans started to DM really hard to Toei's account about their frustration -> tag got attention and people are making fun of it -> tweet got taken down with apology from Toei -> Game Over T-shirt showed up -> fans are really pissed at this point
>>
>>15052969
>no continues desu
>>
>>15052969
Which is kinda ironic considering how Emu is a doctor when you think about it

Emu is basically fuccboi McCoy except without the dryness and sarcasm

>>15052967
it came from an anime movie which is literally about WWII and the line is referencing nuclear war survivors slowly dying

Japan is still sensitive about nukes
>>
>>15052975
I'm worried this could actually create problems down the line. Toei is really skittish with new or risky ideas. Next year's writer could propose this or that twist in the story, and Toei could be like "Fuck no, remember when that bike guy died and everyone yelled at us? No characters dying, no interesting drama, no dramatic plot twists at all. Keep it as safe and formulaic as possible. We don't want a repeat of that again."
>>
>>15052829
Please tell me that Mighty Bros Critical Strike is Rider Punch & Rider Kick
>>
>>15052975
I wish I could see that tweet.
>>
>>15052982
Chase died and didn't come back.
Go died several times in the Taisen film

Ghost was all about dying. They seem alright on deaths
>>
File: C0f3sPdVEAAu9Hk.jpg (67KB, 638x675px) Image search: [Google]
C0f3sPdVEAAu9Hk.jpg
67KB, 638x675px
>>15052985
>>
>>15052988
>Ghost was all about dying
For a show literally about dying, very few cast members actually died in the end.
>>
>>15052991
Thank you for the Christmas cheer
>>
>>15052988
You really don't see the difference between this situation and those? Because it's barely the same kind of situation at all.
>>
I hope this backlash will aid in bringing him back for a few moments desu. He was a good character
>>
File: C0fMMCjUkAAbemH.jpg (98KB, 639x806px) Image search: [Google]
C0fMMCjUkAAbemH.jpg
98KB, 639x806px
>>15052991
>>
>>15052997
At least for the summer movie, pls&thkstoei.
>>
>>15052982
>>15052994
You're being an idiot. Stop.

Fans get like this all the time about many different things, Toei wont do shit.
>>
>>15052982
Does Japan even watch Kamen Rider before?
>>
File: C0fMMCcVEAAc9Qc.jpg (87KB, 640x797px) Image search: [Google]
C0fMMCcVEAAc9Qc.jpg
87KB, 640x797px
>>15052999
>>
File: C0fMMClUQAA5hqz.jpg (80KB, 640x786px) Image search: [Google]
C0fMMClUQAA5hqz.jpg
80KB, 640x786px
>>15053003
>>
>>15053001
Wasn't parents complained about Ghost floating around is scary to children?
>>
>>15053001
I'm not saying they'll do anything about it. But this is clearly a much more traumatic character death than any of the examples anon gave. Even if Chase was popular as fuck, they at least waited until the climax of the show (where dramatic tensions were already high) to kill him off and sacrificed him in a heroic way.
>>
so who will come first, excite or rta
>>
>>15053013
RTA
>>
>>15053003
>>15053006
Ah yes. Ching chong nip nong. Of course.
>>
>>15053015
Excite said they'd release today
>>
Now fans come up with #なんでタケル殿すぐ死んでしまうん
why Takeru-dono dies so soon
>>
>>15052992
>Fumi-baa
>Adonis
>Adel
>Saionji
4 isn't half-bad
>>
Holy shit, I knew the western Rider fans I follow on Twitter were in mourning, but I didn't realize that everyone else felt the same too.

On one hand people are taking it way too far in some cases, but on the other I bet Takahashi feels some peide in that he was able to take a character from "dick who is a pathological liar" to a fan favorite in like six episodes.
>>
>have the christmas episode's main event be the murder of well liked character
>address it by referencing a movie line about WWII bomb survivors on twitter
>bandai pimps out a christmas memorial t-shirt

This is actually kind of hilarious
>>
>>15053021
should we really count villains dying
>>
>>15053013

We may get Excite first, depending on whether RTA is busy with Christmas or not.
>>
>>15053009
I find it funny that they toned down Ghost for being "too scary", when Japan is like the capital reigning king of totally fucking scary shit. Haunted houses in Japan are goddamn nightmare inducing, they make the Exorcist look like an episode of Care Bears. And yet a floating superhero is somehow too scary, this during the same time that Yokai-watch, a Pokemon esque show literally based on familiarizing and desensitizing kids to Japanese ghosts, phantoms, demons, and other spooky shit, is the most popular show on the air.
>>
>>15053022
He was always the fan favorite though. Kiriya is easily the best
>>
>>15053022

I hope he is seeing all the love his character got, his post saying his dream as a kid was becoming a KR was really cool, it would be nice for him to see how much people were invested in it
>>
>>15053032

We kind of just liked him ironically at first. Then the more we saw of his character the more people actually liked him. Last week's episode where he's the first one to come around to cooperate honestly with Emu cemented that.
>>
File: GYAH2Zv.png (217KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
GYAH2Zv.png
217KB, 500x378px
I'm surprised we never had an Orange Energy Arms. This guy would have made a good user.
>>
Funny to see Toei PR (well it is Hikasa anyways) has hesitated to push information for new Kyuranger today due to the incident
>>
>>15053039

Wait what.

We had already gotten a ton of magazine scans, what else was set to release?
>>
>>15053026
If not, then it's narrowed down to 2, which is one more than Drive, Wizard, OOO, W, and 2 more than Fourze.
>>
>>15053026
Adel died as a good guy though.
>>
>>15053031
That honestly what I'm so disappointed with Ghost overall that they didn't take any risk with the concept of ghost or supernatural stuff.
>>
>>15053054

Meanwhile the jokey KR (designwise at least) based on videogames is going all out
>>
>>15053044
OOO had many civilian deaths iirc but I forgot if they had named deaths
Aren't most of the Roidemude human duplicates also murdered, and discounting them, outside of Shin's dad I don't remember any named death
Wizard Phantoms also require death, so there's plenty of civilian death there, but I don't seem to remember named characters dying there
W had many named deaths, even if they're one eps, but they're not main characters so there's that

to be fair with Fourze, it is kinda to do with it being in the earthquake year, so the closest they got is a backstory death

>>15053049
my point is that we kinda expect villains do die (rarely reform), so it's really not much of a point, it's why I never consider the Energy Arms gang dying as a tally for Gaim's death count
>>
>>15053058
>OOO had many civilian deaths

Not until the end when the purple medal Yummys started showing up.
>>
>>15053056
>Kamen Rider about death and ghosts and hauntings
>Has no teeth, does not push the envelope or really raises the stakes at all, and no one important dies

>Kamen Rider about retro vidya and radical 90's colorsplosions
>Only the dead can know peace from this hell
>GAME OVER 11 episodes in

Nothing makes sense anymore.
>>
>>15053058
>but many of them aren't main characters

for W, my bad
>>
>>15053058
>OOO had many civilian deaths iirc but I forgot if they had named deaths
>Aren't most of the Roidemude human duplicates also murdered, and discounting them, outside of Shin's dad I don't remember any named death
Ankh and Chase. Although they're both kind of "half deaths" what with the possibility of revival as a character's ongoing motivation.
>>
>>15053068

One thing that always catches me off guard is pic related. Is such an ominous way to end an episode, specially since there's no sound, and it feels extra shitty this week
>>
So.

Are they going to remove Kiriya from the opening theme song?
>>
>>15053072
Yeah I forgot those two but with how they are treated I guess they have that spirit of being alive.

>>15053073
I wonder if the colors matter. Like it's usually pink, yellow or blue.
>>
I wanna go to sleep but the memes and fallout are great.
Rip in pieces Kiriya you beautiful bastard
>>
>>15053073
>see you next game is in yellow
Foreshadowing?
>>
File: 1476105652026.png (618KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476105652026.png
618KB, 1280x720px
>>15053074
replace this...
>>
>>15053073

Normally that screen uses a distorted, chopped sample of the Victory jingle from the gashats.
>>
File: 1476119448851.png (605KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1476119448851.png
605KB, 1200x675px
>>15053082
...with this
>>
>>15053077

Same here. I'm too EXCITE to sleep right now.
>>
>>15053082
Poppi is too fucking cute.
>>
File: 1477905914550.jpg (25KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1477905914550.jpg
25KB, 640x480px
>>15053084
>mfw this episode
>>
>>15052054
Is this real? I want to believe this is real ;_;
>>
>>15053093

I hope it is. It's just heart-breakingly adorable.
>>
File: Poppy-screen.png (502KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Poppy-screen.png
502KB, 1280x720px
>>15053082
What's on Poppy's monitor, /m/?
>>
>>15053082
>>15053074
Pallad is gonna join the riders
>>
>>15053095
kenzaki, why
>>
>>15053098
i hope, i like the dude, he seems chill and fun.
>>
File: 161225image01.jpg (139KB, 1280x959px) Image search: [Google]
161225image01.jpg
139KB, 1280x959px
>>15053093
>>15053094
http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/reading/ex-aid/1981/
>>
File: 1482646339643.png (804KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482646339643.png
804KB, 1280x720px
>>15053095
>>
>>15051536
can this be the next OP?
>>
>>15053095
>>
>>15053076
>I wonder if the colors matter. Like it's usually pink, yellow or blue.
It's the colors of the episode's focal Rider/upgrade. Ex-Aid's pink is the most common. 2nd episode has Brave's light blue, 3rd - Snipe's darker blue, 4th - Lazer's yellow, 5th - Genm's purple (because his identity was finally revealed), 6th - Doremifa Beat's yellow, 7th - Lazer's yellow again (Girigiri Chambara's black would've hardly been readable), 8th - Jet Combat's orange, and now 12th has Lazer's yellow for the last time.
>>
>>15053098
>>15053103
Kinda of a shame how Dan and Pallad are going be a better team than Emu, Hiiro, and Taiga will be.
>>
>>15053117
Next episode will be "See you" in orange and "next game" in cyan. You can screen cap this.
>>
>>15053117
>Lazer's yellow
>for the last time
Shit. It really is happening, isn't it? When Ghost happened, I never thought I'd ever get excited for Rider ever again. Yet here we are.
>>
File: 60547657_p0.png (1MB, 1030x1109px) Image search: [Google]
60547657_p0.png
1MB, 1030x1109px
>when Genm use DoReMiFa Beat
>>
>>15053119
With death comes unity.
>>
File: An abstract kind of tatakae.jpg (891KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
An abstract kind of tatakae.jpg
891KB, 1920x1080px
Oh shit, guys I just had a thought.

You know how instead of boxes or chests, Dangerous Zombie automatically spawns zombie bugsters when it loads? What if it's not just bugsters Genm can raise as zombies? What if he somehow brings Lazer back as a zombie under his control? Without the original actor, it would just be a mindless shell, but imagine him raising and undead Lazer to fight against Emu. How badly would that fuck with Emu's head?
>>
I'm wagering everyone, but Emu dies.
His final form is still an all powers combined form, but because he has everyone else's powers. Remember, only the one who has all the gashats can defeat the bugsters
>>
>>15053127
>the artist fell for the "red on the left eye is blood" meme.
>>
>>15053136
Nah, Kiriya's going to come back after how twitter erupted with a shiny new level 50 form to help Emu out.
>>
>>15053140
I'm pretty sure the dude is gone because of scheduling conflicts.
>>
I'm honestly bummed that Kiriya is gone, because I was really hoping they'd explore him turning into a bike more.

I have a thing for inanimate object transformation, I wanted to know how much Kiriya can feel while in his bike body.
>>
File: Toei drinking KR fandom tears.jpg (102KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Toei drinking KR fandom tears.jpg
102KB, 480x640px
>>
>>15053140
is an ATV an upgrade to a motorbike
>>
>>15053169
Only if you're a redneck.
>>
>>15053143
Is he completely unavailable for the rest of the year? If not, they could probably bring him back at least somewhere in the endgame (pun unintended). Like, just make him resurface back from data once Pallad starts actively turning the real world into the game world to give everyone continues.
>>
File: 1387159387031.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1387159387031.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 1479276974545.jpg (92KB, 860x690px) Image search: [Google]
1479276974545.jpg
92KB, 860x690px
>>15053134

Afraid not. Once you get the flowers it's over.
>>
File: 1352522497251.gif (278KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1352522497251.gif
278KB, 480x270px
>How Toei Stole Christmas
All this Kiriya backlash reminds me of the year Gainax ruined Christmas for all the Panty and Stocking fans.
>>
>>15053213
>Without the original actor, it would just be a mindless shell
>Without the original actor
>>
>>15053196
Flowers in Rider generally mean you're done with filming all your scenes in the TV series.
It doesn't mean you can't come back for the movie though.
Hase came back for Soccer.
>>
>>15053214
In true Kamen Rider fashion, a tragedy gave birth to a meme

J-Twitter is still going on about this
>>
>いやこんなん草生えますやん
>>
>>15053213
Who is Hase ?
>>
>>15053252
A character nowhere near as heavily marketed as Kiriya was, and wasn't in nearly as many episodes.

And yes, Kiriya had all the obvious death flags, big fucking issue is for the past couple of years, Kamen Rider doesn't like to act on them.

Mach not only had several death flags, he died several times and still stuck around. Chase is "dead" but they've created plenty of excuses to bring him back whenever necessary. Only villains and an old lady died in Ghost, with none of the major heroes even slightly risking a chance for death - for fuck's sakes an early villain tough guy general survived up until the last episode. Amazons, the actual dark and edgy one didn't kill off Haruka, Jin, or Mamoru even though all three had death flags.

So for them to kill off a character they were pushing pretty decently is hard to believe, even with all the signs there, simply because none of us expected them to do it.
>>
File: Mixed emotions.jpg (18KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Mixed emotions.jpg
18KB, 400x225px
>Zombie Genm summons zombie Bugster instead of props
Are there power ups in the zombies?
>>
File: bully reloaded.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
bully reloaded.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>15050115
>>
>>15053278
They also treated Kiriya like any other rider. He got his own introduction episode like the rest, his own level 3 episode like the rest, was a part of the drago knight hunter z co op team like the rest.

I seriously thought this series was going to go the way of Blade with the four of them eventually putting aside their differences. Would never have predicted this happening to Kiriya.
>>
File: 1476635760154.jpg (216KB, 587x734px) Image search: [Google]
1476635760154.jpg
216KB, 587x734px
>>15053287

Oh, that's fucked up.
>>
>>15053287
Dan's cruelty is truly on Asakura/Banno level. I thought Gemn was going to be the next Kaito or something, an "edgy" foil to the main rider, but he is truly an irredeemable piece of shit.

I'm liking this.
>>
>>15053287
FUCK DAN KONAMI.
>>
>>15053287
did he fucking pull Lazer's pigtail
god damn
>>
>>15053287

Oh, did Kiriya try to use Dangerous Zombie as his Level 3? Well, Level 10, but whatever. I like to imagine this happens when he tries to use anything but GGC and DKHZ Claw.
>>
>>15053312
Kuroto gives it to him. Kiriya tries to use it and it saps his life almost entirely.
>>
>>15053312
Yes.
Dan actually offered it to him, and Kiriya took it to try and kick his ass with it.
>>
Can someone make a Higher Quality version of the Dangerous Zombie Gashat Logo?
>>
>>15053287
DELETE THIS. ;_;
>>
Could someone grab me the tracklist for Kamen Rider OOO Full Combo Collection? Tried looking and can't find it, need it for organising purposes.
>>
>>15053315
>>15053317

Well shit. That would have been cool to see though.
>>
>>15053340
>>15053340
>over replies AND image limit

move then

I know you wanted the GAME OVER for OP, but maybe that's for the next one, because we need flowers

;_;
>>
>"As long as you keep smiling, you'll always be you. The only one who can change your fate, Emu... is you."
>GAME OVER
>>
>GF got me a wooden box with an Ex-aid etched and burned into it
>Also got me strike interceptor
Pretty good Xmas, hope you anons are having a good one too!
>>
>>15053196
He's a member of Exile Tribe, specifically the Gekidan Exile subgroup, so i doubt Toei could keep him for long.
>>
He'll probably return in some capacity in a future episode or movie, even if he doesn't necessarily come back to life. Even permanent death isn't really a factor of whether a character stays gone for long. Hase died for good in Gaim, but he still returned in an alternate timeline in the summer movie. Kusaka died literally three times on screen, but technically never once came back to life. Narumi Soukichi returned in the form of flashbacks as well.
>>
>>15052054
He's such a good dude, it's so damn sad.
>>
>>15053082
Why did he never wear this outfit?
>>
>>15052853
Aww man, I liked Jimber...
Thread posts: 759
Thread images: 151

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.