[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shuriken Sentai Ninninger – 47 (Finale)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 29

http://over-ti.me/releases/shuriken-sentai-ninninger-47/
>>
I literally cannot tell you how disappointed I was by this finale
>>
>no midori ninger

What a waste.
>>
>>13859399

Well, that was hollow as fuck. Quite seriously, what was the point of Kibaoni if he was just going to job that hard?
>>
>>13859423
Wait for Returns
>>
File: 1602_boys_ninnin_04[1].jpg (138KB, 712x618px) Image search: [Google]
1602_boys_ninnin_04[1].jpg
138KB, 712x618px
>>13859423
Full retard.
>>
>>13859399
Thank fuck its over.
>>
I dropped it a long time ago

- Who was the last ninja?
- Takaharu stopped being a waste of screentime?
>>
>>13859465
They all become their own Last Ninja.

Takaharu is still boring as fuck.
>>
>>13859465
Fuck off and watch it yourself.
>>
As someone who very, very rarely ever comes here or any kind of Sentai/Rider/toku whatever forum, can someone explain to me why people think it was so bad? Looking at the comments on this release and videos here and there on Youtube, I feel like there's a higher percentage of people saying it was terrible than there are saying that it was even passable. Personally, it wasn't amazing, but it wasn't awful. Definitely my favorite since Go-Busters.
>>
I liked Kyuemon's redemption talk, and I usually hate those, also how Yakumo got to be the motivational one near the end in Gekiatsu Daioh, he was a good character.
>>
>>13859615
>can someone explain to me why people think it was so bad?
Its a modern sentai that isnt Gokaiger, and most sentai fans usually realize that sentai is a weekly show for kids when actually watching it weekly.

I do agree that it isnt neither amazong nor awful.
>>
File: 1438380505845.gif (4MB, 632x352px) Image search: [Google]
1438380505845.gif
4MB, 632x352px
>>13859467
> They all become their own Last Ninja.
>>
File: nin2 to zyuoh.webm (966KB, 849x480px) Image search: [Google]
nin2 to zyuoh.webm
966KB, 849x480px
it's finally over.
thank god.
>>
>>13859628
>lel, it's ok to be shit because it's for kids
Not even the kids are watching it anymore
>>
>>13859643
>le "if its not for adults it means its shit"

I never said that's it's ok for it to be shit.
>>
>>13859651
nigga, it's not even like it's a "it's a kid show, of course it's bad"
look at shit like shinkenger, that has actual fucking thought and plot throughout, raise your fucking standards, they can be good despite being kids shows, don't justify shit shows with the hollow ass "it's a kid show, people expect it to be a certain level of mediocrity"
it cheapens the actually fucking good shows
and even among the more mediocre shows ninninger is god awful.
>>
How can Fuuka be so cute and so ugly at the same time
>>
>>13859657
>look at shit like shinkenger, that has actual fucking thought and plot throughout
> raise your fucking standards
My standards are fine, yours are just "high". Ninninger as a sentai is sort of generic but it's not bad, just not a masterpiece.

> they can be good despite being kids shows
Yes. But not in the same way a western drama show can be good.

>"it's a kid show, people expect it to be a certain level of mediocrity"
No, people expect a fun or entertaining super hero action show that can get a casual audience hooked each week, which is the very reason sentai ever got to be what it is. People shouldnt expect deeply thought writing or good "pacing", which is what people critique most of the time.

Also, aside from the fact that sentai is and never was a plot centric show, there's only so much you can do with all the limits sentai has.

>and even among the more mediocre shows ninninger is god awful.
How so?
>>
>>13859693
>how so?
ninninger botches every joke it attempts and fails to have any character that can even feign being entertaining.
>>
>>13859697
>ninninger botches every joke it attempts
>watching japanese shows for the comedy

> fails to have any character that can even feign being entertaining.
>what is Yakumo
>what is Kasumi
>what is Kinji(sometimes)
>what are tsumugi and yoshitaka
>>
>>13859702
yakumo is the worst, kasumi is generic mary sue, kinji is generic sixth with a rushed as fuck plot line, I'm guessing those last two names are dad and gramps, in which case dad is barely there and granpa is there even less time and he ruins his character in the end with his stupid fucking kill me shit
>>
>Those random pilgrims in the background not even wearing witch hats

Thanks O-T for continuing to sub our spandex superheroes year after year, here's hoping for another one still.

>>13859616
Same here, and I really liked that bit where he reaches out to Grandpa. Not a fan of how Gengetsu was beaten like a fly, but still.

>>13859615
I don't get the absolute utter contempt for Ninninger, it wasn't a terrible show, and it wasn't spectacular, it was just a decent show when it came down to it, and it did have some enjoyable moments strewn about it. It's what I expect a "By the numbers" Sentai to be, and in the end that's what we got.

That's not to say Ninninger didn't keep dropping the ball everywhere. Once they have Ariake in the picture Kyuuemon basically goes into the background and doesn't care about fear that much and it's instead about being suspected by that green dude. We had Gabi resurrected at the end just to basically get one-shot, Gengetsu basically just withstood grandpa's JRPG attacks and then immediately died once a mech finisher happened, they kept going back and forth with the Kyuuemon/Kinji story, Kinji pretty much never used his own powerup and gave it to the others more than not, the returning Ninjas felt like guests of the week instead of revered heroes, and it never really deviated.
>>
>>13859707
>yakumo is the worst
So you havent watched it. Fuuka is among the worst sentai rangers ever.

>kasumi is generic mary sue
>using the word mary sue
She's just oddly competent, the plot does never revolve around her (except on her focus episodes of course).

> kinji is generic sixth with a rushed as fuck plot line
>m-muh "pacing"
He is sort of generic, I give you that.

>I'm guessing those last two names are dad and gramps
Wow, after the entire show you dont know two of the main character's names, what does that tell you about your attention span?

>in which case dad is barely there
But when he is, he's great. He has better development than some of the main ninningers( which isnt exactly a good thing but whathever)

>and granpa is there even less time and he ruins his character in the end with his stupid fucking kill me shit
How does that ruin his character? Fucker lived for way too long.
>>
Kyuuemon's last fight and rendemption was amazing, but Gengetsu was just DULL. Trully a poor man's Doukoku.

Also, I know its a pet peeve but I hate when the final boss isn't defeated by the original Robot. I'm looking at you, Maskman
>>
>>13859640

Huh, was the parallel to Marvelous and Hiromu's intentional?
>>
>>13859720
>the returning Ninjas felt like guests of the week instead of revered heroes
Well, they were guests of the week in the end, they cant just bring them into the plot. It'd be overkill.
>>
>That hot-blooded red
I'm excited.

>>13859736
I get it, but they didn't really give me the "This guy saved the world at one point" feeling, it was more like just some old buddies popping in to say hello for the week and lending them their strength for a bit.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-02-09-22h38m47s025.png (642KB, 1432x810px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-02-09-22h38m47s025.png
642KB, 1432x810px
>that detective movie from ToQGer got a sequel

>>13859736
>they cant just bring them into the plot
They kind of did. Remember how often the Kakuranger shuriken got used?
>>
>>13859748
>Crime Reporter Pescatore 2
Awww yeeeh!
>>
>>13859748
I bet the Lasagna family finally got out of jail to wreak havoc once more.
>>
>>>/wsg/942324

Japanese Ninja Food located here.
>>
>>13859853
A gold ranger opening up a food cart? Genta should sue.
>>
>>13859862
>Implying he hasn't taken a loan from Genta to open up the food stand to expand the Japanese food enterprise.
>>
>>13859744
Except this guy saved the world and refuses to retire was the point if the Jiyria episode
>>
>>13859895
But it never actually felt like that, at least to me. It still just felt like he was there to have fun for a week as an old friend instead of some sort of mentor to the characters, the same applied to Sasuke, HurricaneRed, and especially Shurikenger.
>>
Now with this mess finally out of the way...

EAGLE
>>
File: sharkin.jpg (53KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
sharkin.jpg
53KB, 704x396px
>>13859914
SHAKKU
>>
>>13859452
Is she holding a beyblade?
>>
File: hyo.gif (3MB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
hyo.gif
3MB, 280x210px
>>13859931
PANTHER
>>
>>13859730
What do you want the sentai after zyuoh to be?

>yfw it's a cryptid based team
>Kakujuu Sentai Kibanger
>Gimmick is coins
>Villains based off Greek alphabet and insects
>Grunts have lightning motif, names are Raidenauts
>one of the villain generals becomes the sixth
>Sixth has ancient astronaut motif, designation is Kiba Seijin
>>
>>13859961
Fucking newfag. Why are you even in here?
>>
>>13859720
Oh hi Gabutyra
>>
Did DadNinger ever come to be?
>>
>>13860251
Yup
One fight only
They lost
He got an amazeballs ninja strike though
>>
>>13859912
Honestly I liked that. It's nice to see that kind of camraderie between members of different Sentai teams, and in Jiraiya's case between different heroes. It's like in Full Throttle where the third act is Kouta and Shinnosuke taking the piss out of each other for twenty minutes and you can tell that Gaku and Ryo are having a lot of fun playing these characters off each other.

The only cameo I didn't really dig was Shurikenger. That one also features the guest star the least of any of them since he's basically sitting around doing the card game.
>>
File: 1448385903795.jpg (159KB, 621x621px) Image search: [Google]
1448385903795.jpg
159KB, 621x621px
>>13860251
>>13860253

>never got to fight Kyuuemon
>had nothing to do with Kyuuemon turning good
>>
>>13860260
Hopefully Jude will turn that around for PR
Like how he is putting in ACTUAL build up for red X pink and Silver being Reds dad in DC
>>
>>13859452
Frills always make fat women look fatter.
>>
>>13860257
I liked that they played off each other, I just wanted something more heroic I guess when it came to their appearance rather than a more "casual citizen" approach. I guess this is just my preference rather than something that should have probably happened.
>>
Well, the finale was exactly like the rest of the show: okay and nothing more. A lot of the stuff with Kyuuemon was pretty good, all the stuff with Gengetsu was pretty weak, everything after the final fight was solid. It seemed like Fuuka's idol stuff came more or less out of nowhere, but that's not surprising when Fuuka was worst ninja. There's almost always that one member the writers don't quite know what to do with, this year she drew short straw. Overall, we got a holding pattern Sentai, and sometimes that's fine even if it's a little lazy.

Looking forward to Zyuohger, hopefully it tries to be more than its predecessor.
>>
>>13859399
I'm new to sentai so I've only ever finished toq and this.

I really want to know there is any other sentai that ends as disappointingly.
>>
>>13859615
It was a FUN show, but it wasn't very good.
A lot of important events were poorly timed (Kinji introduced 10 episodes in, Mangetsu introduced late into the show and killed off 4 episodes later, etc) and what little character development there was wasn't very well done. Kinji had an entire arc and everyone else had a little development that never came to a conclusion until the end where Grandpa described their traits to the audience.

I think it seems like it was worse than it was because it followed ToQger which had really well-done villains and character relationships. All the villains in Ninnin just kind of farted around until Mangetsu was introduced.

I mean, I get that it's a show for children, but that's not an excuse for bad writing. Kids should have good shows, too.
>>
>>13860294
She's not even fat
>>
>>13860273
Fuck off PowerFaggot. No one cares about your bastard child of a show.
>>
>>13860421
Dairanger. It's a great show if you ignore the last two episodes.
>>
I will say this, ninnin's final message was a good one. They love and respect grandad, but also acknowledge that his way of doing things is FUCKING MENTAL and they can do way better

Reminder that Yakumo had the revalation of surpassing last ninja as far back as his first focus episode, meaning he had no development whatsoever.
>>
>>13859643
It's more like that the Japanese are having so few kids the audience just doesn't exist anymore.
>>
>>13860169

get you and your garbage ideas out of here.

This is a release thread not a dumb fanfic thread.
>>
>>13859452
Cool a 7th that will show up once and never do anything again like ToQ#7
>>
>>13860553
At least ToQ7 was a previously established character. This is just a pump and dump.
>>
File: Mostuselesssentaicharacter.jpg (259KB, 1072x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Mostuselesssentaicharacter.jpg
259KB, 1072x1600px
Well, overall, I'm glad this one is over. Not really awful, just uninspired. There were some fun moments, but not too many feels.

The only time I ever really got excited after the 'new sentai hype' feeling wore off was episode 45 when Dad and Grandpa transformed and did the based role call with three red ningers.

Hopefully, I'll be able to look back on the characters more fondly when they return later in their last two movies.
>>
Huh, this is the first time I heard the full intro song. It's the best thing about the show probably.
>>
Really disappointed that we didn't get the Kibaoni crew doing the ED Dance.

https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1455104372962.webm

Then again, that's par for the course.
>>
>>13859615
Most sentai series build up tension in the last 10 episodes or so. It usually involves
>Villain commanders giving their all
>Losing members in the sentai
>Appearance of a final boss that is overwhelmingly strong.
Kibaoni got killed in a regular mecha battle, so that is already one missed opportunity. Ninin covered the other 2 bases but I just don't feel the impact of them. Gramps dying is something we already knew would happen. The commanders' departure were pretty forgettable too compared to others like Grey(Vram), the Deboss four, the Shadow Rail, etc.

It's just one weak finale and one forgettable sentai overall. Toei even forgot to have the rest of the OtomoNin appear
>>
>>13859702
>what is Yakumo
Guy with the awkward smile.
>>
>>13861070
If I were gramps, I'd rank the Niningers in the order of their smiles
Kinji=Fuuka=Nagi>Kasumi>Takaharu>Yakumo
>>
File: Final rolecall.webm (3MB, 440x250px) Image search: [Google]
Final rolecall.webm
3MB, 440x250px
I knew I forgot something, and the bitrate hurts me deeply.

Sound:
>>>/wsg/942899
>>
File: Working class scum.jpg (25KB, 600x455px) Image search: [Google]
Working class scum.jpg
25KB, 600x455px
>>13861070
>That smug condescending grin.

Kek, this guy went to the best school in my country that money could buy alright.
>>
Well, I liked the finale. Wasn't the best, but it was fun enough.

And helmetless rolecalls are always fucking hype.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-02-10-22h58m22s211.png (1MB, 1432x810px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-02-10-22h58m22s211.png
1MB, 1432x810px
I guess it's true that Asians like to wear shirts with random English words.
>>
>>13861070
The rarest ninger
>>
>>13859452
but-but kyuuemon is a boy!
>>
>>13860473
>nininngerfag being this mad
>>
>>13860473
Fuck off, Purist
>>
File: Here we go Agito.png (85KB, 300x298px) Image search: [Google]
Here we go Agito.png
85KB, 300x298px
>>13863937
>>13864332
>>
>>13860733
I'm disappointed that they didn't even bothered recording a new dance ending for the finale
>>
>>13864604
I was rooting hard for green to win the final fireworks show just so we could have a "this week's winner is ..." section with Kyuuemon jumping in yelling GREEN!
>>
File: kamille faec.png (261KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
kamille faec.png
261KB, 500x375px
>>13859399
>breaks the disturbing trend of red soloing the final boss
>kills final boss with generic mech finisher instead
Baby steps I guess
>>
>>13860212
Eat shit if you can't take a joke. Autist.
>>
>>13860473
Fuck off purist cunt, go back to your Facebook circlejerk. Dino Charge is better than Daigoranger and Ninja Steel, as long as Judd Lynn is in charge, will be better than Ninnigger. Cry more :^)
>>
File: Bigger Kaiju b8.png (136KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Bigger Kaiju b8.png
136KB, 1000x1000px
>>13865290
>>
>>13865237
>the disturbing trend of red soloing the final boss

That only recently happened in Kyoryuger. Gokaiger, Go-Busters and ToQger all had a team finisher at the end.
>>
>>13865403
Nice epic fish meme, did you get it from reddit or tumblr?
>>
>>13864604
Same. I got a little excited when they had the new dance intro and then they just showed the regular footage.

also disappointed that "Oh! Kinji, the World Wide Last Ninja! He traveled back to America and...decided to run an Oden Cart. Yup."
>>
File: Live-Bait.png (149KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
Live-Bait.png
149KB, 448x336px
>>13865469
>Not knowing b8

Go back to appropriating 4chan culture on Facebook.
>>
>>13865666
>not a Japanese-themed fast food franchise (McOden)
>Just an oden cart
>Fuuka didn't even join him

Star on suicide watch.
>>
>>13865704
More like the staff didn't care enough to bother making it nice, flashy, or different. It was probably just repurposed from something else. I'm surprised they bothered to get that many foreign extras, honestly. Half expected a Japanese man in a striped shirt and beret.
>>
>>13860539
Still a better idea than Minecraft sentai
>>
>>13865704
Fuuka's still in high school.

He'll come back in 2 years to impregnate her and then she'll have to go with him, or face shaming the Igasaki name
>>
>>13865751
>>13865704

I think it's just Grandpa's oden cart from Kinji's debut episode with different curtains.

Either way, it's better than what Nagi got.

>Nagi went to school and played soccer with his classmates because they needed an extra guy.
>>
ayyy i need to watch this.

i'm gonna miss fuuka
>>
>>13865700
Are you retarded? I've probably been here longer than you. Your "Powerfaggot" post sounded like something straight out of that Anti-PR FB group.
>>
File: sentai5573small.jpg (13KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
sentai5573small.jpg
13KB, 320x180px
>I want to fondle the fuuk out of Fuuka's fuukas. Yee-haw.

What did he meant by this?
>>
>>13859452
She's like a mother to me.
>>
>>13867361
I'm not even the guy you replied to.
>>
>>13867911
>9/11 get

It just gets worse and worse for Kinji.
>>
File: Oscar Nominated Performance.jpg (167KB, 1432x810px) Image search: [Google]
Oscar Nominated Performance.jpg
167KB, 1432x810px
>>13867911
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH I'M AACCCCTIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGG!!!!!!!!!

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>13867361
Fuck off butthurt PowerFaggot.
>>
>>13863930
Well Green is played by Kyuue's VA
>>
>>13868001
>>13860627
Since some anon called her on her crutch (imaginary dick jerking), I can't watch her acting abilities the same way anymore.
>>
File: spook fook.gif (698KB, 246x299px) Image search: [Google]
spook fook.gif
698KB, 246x299px
>>13868091
>>13861074
>>
Well that was ok, i mean the last fight was literally nothing special but the rest was okay.
I'm miss Fuuka she was an uber turbo hyper qt.
Kinji was pretty fun too
>>
File: chamcham.jpg (128KB, 358x350px) Image search: [Google]
chamcham.jpg
128KB, 358x350px
>That Fuuka aftermath
>That Kinji aftermath
>That Nagi aftermath

ninJUSTsu
>>
>>13859693
>My standards are fine, yours are just "high"

"I-I'm not the one with shit taste your taste is just TOO GOOD ;-; "
>>
File: Kasumi creates God.png (3MB, 1414x904px) Image search: [Google]
Kasumi creates God.png
3MB, 1414x904px
>>13868233
>August 2016: On a camping trip with his ninja students, Takaharu uses the NinToaster unattended for the first time. However, he makes a fatal mistake by using his Ninja Ichibantou to retrieve crumbs. As he is electrocuted, Takaharu's last words are heard as "This is pretty hot, I'M GETTING FIRED UP...."
>November 2016: Following the election of Donald Trump as US President, Kinji is deported to Mexico where his already fledgling food stand is forced to close down despite hopes of attracting new customers with his Tacoden. Ultimately, he takes his own life on New Year's Eve 2017, jumping off a bridge alongside Brendan Fraser.
>2020: Still teaching magic at Not-Hogwarts School of Wizardry in England, Yakumo is beheaded by ISIS during their invasion of the UK, deeming his practice of magic to be haram.
>2025: Following a wild career as a professional semen demon under Saucy Sakamoto's, idol Fuuka Igasaki cements her place in history by ODing and joining the 27 Club.
>2055: Having served through various menial jobs over the last 38 years while growing increasingly fat and bald, the now 56 year old Nagi Matsuo, in an effort at nostalgia, attempts to use Ninpou again for the first time in decades. Performing the classic Wood Technique, the tree vines spawned by Nagi accidentally constrict around his fat neck, and he strangles himself to death.
>2116: Kasumi, having not aged a single day since becoming the Last Science Ninja, enjoys her Zirconium Jubilee as God-Empress of the NinJapan Imperium which, under her rule, has led mankind to a new age of technological prosperity. Returning to the old Igasaki Ninjutsu Dojo, she collects the End Shuriken. Revealing that the wish she made was for "a world without the End Shuriken... (whisper) but not really", Kasumi proceeds to use the End Shuriken to travel back in time in order to create God and by extension the universe which is destined to be her ultimate dominion.
>>
>>13859640
the t-shirt looks like shit but the Gatchaman drop-in's nice
>>
>>13868091
>>13868095
>>
>>13868003
Fuck off butthurt weeb purist.
>>
>>13868233
Kinji is fine, he owns a food stand, food stands to restaurant , restaurant to several, several to franchise, franchise to being a millionaire.

Fuuka and Nagi did really get the boot tho.
>>
kek, I just realized Shishio got completely ignored in the final episode. Not so trandescendent as you thought, uh?
>>
>>13871254
I was honestly surprised he wasn't used for the final fight in any way at all. They didn't even use him as their suits which was odd.
>>
>>13859467
That's, like, the one thing I didn't want to happen. I wanted an actual winner, even if it had to be Takaharu.
>>
>>13859728
>Kyuuemon's last fight and rendemption was amazing
Meh, Kyuuemon's last fight was okay, I guess, but the redemption did not do it for me. Maybe if the whole "being Gengetsu's son" thing wasn't just dropped on us out of nowhere near the end and actually allowed for some character conflict regarding being Gramp's student and Gengetsu's son, it might have actually had some impact for me.
>>
>>13871513
Agreed.
It went from "I AM GENGETSU'S SON I WILL DESTROY EVERYTHING" to "well, kyuuemon really just wanted to belong like in a real family" out of fucking nowhere.
>>
>>13871506
I liked that they eliminated the concept of Last Ninja. The whole thing with Grandpa's way was that he was right, there could only be one Last Ninja, but also what needed to be done to become Last Ninja was fucking crazy. They stopped doing things his way and went with their own solution.

I also liked that in the end they went "wait, why do we actually need there to be an End Shuriken at all?" and just got rid of it. It was a solution that the whole Last Ninja system just couldn't conceive of. For everything else that's clunky about the finale, I think that was a part that fit the themes the show was going for.
>>
>>13871671
I think these parts (and Kyuuemon's redemption) were clearly the parts that the writer had planned for the ending from the beginning. It's just that the rest of the story imo got dragged down a whole ton of toy advertising and production committee shit.
>>
>>13871513
>>13871622
And in the end Kyuemon being Gengetsu's son changed nothing. He already had motivation to go against the Igasakis, so it is not as if it explained anything new about the character.

It is a twist that should have come up during mid-series at the same time as those flashbacks that showed him in human form. A good example of how holding out things for the tweeeest factor actually hurts your story.
>>
>>13871753
I would have been perfectly ok with a 2-3 episode flashback arc. But I don't think that toku writers are so willing to do such thing while taking the spotlight of the main cast.
>>
>>13870997
Fuuka could at least have a great career riding the cock carousel. Nagi is worthless though.
>>
>>13873676
Nagi use Ninpo to stay a teenager and play soccer with his classmates forever whenever they need an extra player.
>>
You know the worst part of the ending is simply that Kinji didn't fuck Fuuka silly.

What a shame.
>>
>>13873676
Where did Fuuka = Idol thing come from anyways?

I don't really remember any instance she expressed interest to be an idol.
>>
File: Hamaguchi Ayame Commu 01.jpg (204KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hamaguchi Ayame Commu 01.jpg
204KB, 1920x1080px
>>13860361
>>13873787
Maybe it's a callback to Episode 25 when Fuuka did get into the showbiz. But, I think it's trying to ripoff someone else.
>>
>>13873787
She literally never did. She was scouted along with a ton of other girls to audition for a part in a movie and at the end was like "I don't know ~what my dream is~" even though like 10 episodes earlier she went back in time and found out "oh, i guess i wanted to be a ninja ever since I was a kid okay"
>>
>>13873787
Fukka's whole character was "kawaii". That's literally the perfect job for her
>>
>That awful Engrish
Why, Japan? Why?
>>
Well that was it, a year of Ninjas.

Goodbye Ninninger, see you on the other side.
>>
>>13871671
The End Shuriken was underwhelming as fuck, if you ask me.
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.