[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Oz was the organization that ordered the hit on the original

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Dekim.jpg (74KB, 400x316px) Image search: [Google]
Dekim.jpg
74KB, 400x316px
If Oz was the organization that ordered the hit on the original Heero Yuy - Why was Dekim Barton okay with his only daughter getting knocked up by one of their top officers?
>>
I have a question - was Quatre supposed to be a Newtype?
>>
>>13856243

I have no clue who these people are. I have only a vague idea of what Gundam Wing was about.

I know he's the bad guy and gets shot in the head at the end of Endless Waltz.
>>
>>13856247
I don't think so. He was supposed to be a intellectual and a strategist. Compared to the boys who took rash tactical action, he almost looked like it.
>>
>>13856243
Maybe he didn't like it but if it didn't happen, he couldn't have used her as a pawn and Endless Waltz wouldn't have existed I guess.
>>
I thought the inclusion of Marimayam being Treize's daughter was fucking stupid. It's completely contrived that he wouldn't have found out about her thought the military great vine or someone opening their big mouths.
>>
>>13856263
Wasn't he rich though? He had the scientist and the tech to make all the gundams and plan an entire operation. Why would he need a Pawn to gather left over Treize supporters when he has the resorcess to just get random dudes to do the same job?
>>
>>13856261
Okay but remember that scene where Heero was knocked and then Quatre did that glowing shit and somehow realized Heero missed Relena?

That seemed like straight up Newtype shit to me.
>>
>>13856247
He was in the original drafts. So were Wufei(Who was black) and Noin.
>>
File: Treize2.jpg (79KB, 526x721px) Image search: [Google]
Treize2.jpg
79KB, 526x721px
>>13856264

>Marimayam
>Great vine
>>
>>13856317
>original drafts
Sauce on this?
>>
>>13856317
>So were Wufei(Who was black)
Hah what? Was he running around screaming "Justice" when he was still a black character?
>>
>>13856243
>Daughter having a child with the enemy
How did Dekim not kill Mariemaia when he found out who the father was?
>>
>>13856284
I think Quatre just had empathy. Maybe it was hinting at things they never really realized on and followed up on. Like, Heero glowing gold after dropping out of Wing Zero. I think that was more symbolic, or maybe they wanted to do something with it.
>>
Here's a real question about Wing. Why do people think the pilots are homosexual?

I just finished rewatched this show yesterday and the only one who seems gay was Quatre (and maybe Trowa, I don't know)

The rest of them seem pretty straight to me. How the hell was this shit propagated as truth back then? Fujoshits? Crappy official art?
>>
>>13856400
You answered your own question. Anyone who claims they're gay has either never watched the show or has no idea how actual human relationships work.
>>
>>13856350
You are talking about a guy who decided to hire the man that was involved in a murder of his son/grandson and took his name.
>>
>>13856400

I thought the same after finishing it, I was expecting a gayfest but only Quatre was faggy.

I mean Duo and Heero spend quite a lot of time together but all they do is discuss the mission and is almost professional. How did 2x1 got so popular is beyond me.
>>
>>13856400
chamber music tea parties is gayer than sex with other men
>>
Why wouldn't you want your granddaughter to have Treize's genes?
>>
>>13856400
>Fujoshits
Pretty much
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.