[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which Black Tri-Star is your favorite?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: blacktristars1.jpg (104KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
blacktristars1.jpg
104KB, 640x480px
Which Black Tri-Star is your favorite?
>>
the importance of these guys is so overblown

they were in like one episode
>>
>>13855492

B-but... the Jet Stream Attack...!
>>
>>13855497
>>
>>13855497
The were even a named mob in an MMO!
>>
I can't tell them apart.
>>
File: bts1.jpg (337KB, 1136x1600px) Image search: [Google]
bts1.jpg
337KB, 1136x1600px
>>13855511
>>
>>13855464

The only acceptable answer is all of them

http://www.gundam.info/content/1507
>>
>>13855492
They captured General Revil too.
>>
>>13855492
Those accents in the dub tho
>>
>>13855464
How did Jay Sherman lose his eye?
>>
They're a joke about Japanese people from Saitama being country bumpkins.
>>
>implying the Jet Stream Attack would work on anyone whose reactions were better than WHOA WHAT
>>
>>13855464
Gaia & Ortega are qt bara.
>>
I'm gonna be honest, I never can remember which is Ortega and which is Mash, I only know which is Gaia.
>>
File: tristar.jpg (8KB, 240x98px) Image search: [Google]
tristar.jpg
8KB, 240x98px
>>13855464
>>
The one with the Dom.
>>
>>13858693
>implying there are people in the gundam universe whose reactions are anything but WHOA WHAT
>>
>>13863517
>>13858693
Most of the Zeon military stopped looking good the minute the EFSF started using mobile suits.
>>
>>13855507
Damn shame it didn't drop anything unique though (or anything at all).
>>
>>13855492
>the importance of these guys is so overblown

let's be blunt, everything about the one year war is overblown.

Ramba Ral died like a bitch and Char was constantly punked by a child with spidey sense
>>
>>13855464
The Black Tri-Stars
>>
>>13855464
>They don't even have their own individual pages on the wikia
all i know is that Gaia is the big guy
>>
>>13864662
>Most of the Zeon military stopped looking good the minute the EFSF started using mobile suits.
Well, it's sort of cheating; the Federation was playing on easy modo.
Each GM's software had Amuro's Newtype fighting data, which isn't only optimized for survivability and general combat, it's also got data for ANTI-MS FIGHTING.

For all their Aces, Zeon had very little anti-MS combat experience once the Federation has any (though the jury is still out on the existence of the early Guntank from Origin), whereas anybody in a GM or Gundam starts off knowing how to kill a Zaku so long as they're trying.
>>
>>13866360
>Well, it's sort of cheating;

Not it's fucking not. What's cheating is using MS when you're opponent can only throw tanks at you.

The Federation just leveled the playing ground.
>>
>>13855464
the guy who yells out NASH, ORTEGA

so...the leader I guess.
>>
>>13855524
Source? Google has failed me.
>>
>>13866497

Something like Black Girls Jet Stream Attack by Leopard. It's hard to find because doujin-moe or some other hentai site is trying to get it taken down everywhere.

Whole thing is one giant Gundam reference, I think the boy is even named Amuro Rei.
>>
>>13866360
The guntank can't count as MS experience, as in the origin timeline the guntank is treated as a MBT.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XNpHSN1r40
>>
File: T12.jpg (298KB, 836x1200px) Image search: [Google]
T12.jpg
298KB, 836x1200px
>>13866219
Gaia is the bearded one, Ortega is the big guy.
>>
>>13866678
>General Revil, you can't bring friends

>If I used you as a stepping stone, would you die?
>it would be extremely painful
>you're a black tri-star
>for newtypes

>crashing this colony... With no survivors!

>you think space is your ally? You merely adopted space. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the gravity until I was already a man, by then it only weighed down my soul!
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.