[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished this. It was pretty wild ride. The plot got kinda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

File: americans.png (1MB, 806x1212px) Image search: [Google]
americans.png
1MB, 806x1212px
Just finished this. It was pretty wild ride. The plot got kinda retarded towards end but it was enjoyable. What do you think about this show?

I also started watching Gasaraki, but that first episode was fucking bizarre. Does it get better or does this keep being Texhnolyze tier weird?
>>
Gasaraki is a ride and a half, when that show hits episode 25 you'll see some serious shit.
>>
File: Yorktown80.jpg (115KB, 734x567px) Image search: [Google]
Yorktown80.jpg
115KB, 734x567px
>>13854980
>No history as a country

huh, so that whole colonization and revolution never happened.
>>
>>13855018
>that whole colonization and revolution

A bunch of Britis fighting each other due to MUH TAXATION is about as much "history" as Zeon rebelling against the Feds

There's no such thing as Spacenoids and Earthnoids, just humans, and there's no such thing as Americans
>>
>>13855018
Compared to Japan America has no history.

Unless you count the redskins or those native Alaskans and Hawaiians.
>>
>>13855018
>America
>history

Pick one
>>
>>13855018
its all relative m8
that whole 1 thing of being founded as a colony until they werent a colony anymore is basically no history compared to everyone else, yea
>>
File: Chibodee.jpg (23KB, 321x240px) Image search: [Google]
Chibodee.jpg
23KB, 321x240px
>>13855026
>there's no such thing as Americans
SAY THAT TO MY FACE MOTHERFUCKER AND NOT ONLINE!
>>
>>13855031
Yeah, let's forget about the Natives who built empires and shit for thousands of year.

America used to have an history, but we destroyed it.
>>
>>13856298
>but we liberated it.
Fixed
>>
>>13856298
Natives in the US were pretty shit tier m8.

Don't know why we should feel guilty for accidentally bringing disease and then in the spirit of capitalism trade weapons and booze that they destroyed themselves with. Yeah we did some shit but still not even 1/10 of what Spain did to what is now Mexico. If you were including them in the "Americas" then yeah, we fucked up some seriously nice culture there. That's the price of colonization though.
>>
>>13855026
You're probably part of a shitskin country.
>>
>>13856390

You mean like America?
>>
>>13856298
>Natives who built empires
>who built empires

You're confusing the aztecs with other groups.
>>
Can't you faggots keep this fucking stupid shit on /b/ and /pol/?
>>
>>13854980
>Japan
>History

Literally just china-lite until the 20th century. Outside of muh samurai and muh ninjas they have nothing.
>>
File: sengokumusou.jpg (55KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
sengokumusou.jpg
55KB, 250x350px
>>13855026
>A bunch of Britis fighting each other

because the Japs never engaged in civil war of any kind

at least we weren't committing incest all day, you isolationist pieces of shit
>>
>>13855026
>There's no such thing as Spacenoids and Earthnoids

This is objectively false. Spacenoids have been a thing since the first colony was constructed. The term has existed long before Zeon was a thing.
>>
>>13856331
>that they destroyed themselves with.

The US had a number of wars against indian nations, Anon and a bunch of US Generals basically pulled Nankings, even including their beheading contests being reported in the papers and shit.

That's hardly a case of hundreds of different people collectively self-destructing across a continent because they could not handle the booze.
>>
>>13854980

BARON MAXIMILIAN
>>
>>13855018
It's basically no history, don't worry about my country has even less history so i have to envy yours
>>
>>13856782
*about it
>>
>>13855066

America has no history.
Everywhere else has no future.
Checkmate, beef-deprived communist muslim faggots.
>>
>>13855018
Technically no nation has a history then, as the nation they are now is not the same nation they were long ago.
The Japan today is not the same Nippon of the Feudal Lords.
The Communists of China is not the same China of the Great Khans and Dynasty's.
>>
File: 1445918237081.jpg (825KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1445918237081.jpg
825KB, 1500x1000px
>>13854980
>MUH HISTORY
>MUH GENETIC HOMOGENEITY
>MUH SAMURAI TAMASHII
>MUH STAGNANT CULTURE

America has one of the greatest histories in the world of any time period. From a wild land with unknown native civilizations to the revolution to the expansion wars to the wild west to saving the world from germany (twice) and becoming the greatest country the world has ever seen.

Just our technological and administrative achievements alone dwarfs the rest of the world (are you non-Americans even trying?). We have an incredibly rich history that involves the best people of the rest world gathering under a banner of freedom and justice.

You fags are going to be a footnote in the history books compared to the greatness that is America.

God bless America. God damn inferior countries.
>>
why are americans so easily triggered?
>>
>>13858289
Generally, you see yuros on 4chan randomly going
>you must be american
when someone disagrees with them.
>>
>>13854980
This is the villain justifying his evil scheme.
>>
>>13858294
again why are americans so easily triggered?
also you must be american
>>
>>13856685
>a bunch of US Generals basically pulled Nankings, even including their beheading contests being reported in the papers and shit.
YEAH BUT THE JAPS DIDN'T APOLOGIZE

REMEMBER NANKING YOU FUCKING JAP
YOU DID NANKING
REMEMBER NANKING
WHY ARE JAPS SO INHUMANE
FUCKING NANKING WHAT THE FUCK JAPS
UNIT 731 WHAT THE FUCK WHY ARE JAPS SO CRUEL

GOD I LOVE BEING AMERICAN, WE ARE THE BEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD AT LEAST WE NEVER DID ANYTHING LIKE NANKING OR UNIT 731 TWO BOMBS WEREN'T ENOUGH
>>
File: 0d94ac2f61c01e9d5d4123bffde6b2b2.jpg (100KB, 726x1000px) Image search: [Google]
0d94ac2f61c01e9d5d4123bffde6b2b2.jpg
100KB, 726x1000px
As an American who really loves ancient history, I do feel intense jealousy towards Europe. For instance, I live near Colonial Williamsburg, which has some buildings that are roughly 300 years old, basically the oldest buildings in America. But then I talk with someone in Europe and they're like "Oh yeah, on my way to school I bike past this goddamn 2,000 year old Roman amphitheater." Stupid Europeans...

But anyways, when are am I going to get the mech story based on ancient history, which I so desperately crave?
>>
>>13856331
>Natives in the US were pretty shit tier m8.
This. They were literally violent savages but this strange obsession with primitivism would have us believe they were noble and enlightened hippies.
>>
File: Cliff_Palace.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
Cliff_Palace.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
>>13858445
>For instance, I live near Colonial Williamsburg, which has some buildings that are roughly 300 years old, basically the oldest buildings in America

So burger, much corn syrup.
>>
>>13858528
Well yeah I just meant buildings that actually mattered
>>
File: You can not be my wingman..jpg (128KB, 808x960px) Image search: [Google]
You can not be my wingman..jpg
128KB, 808x960px
>>13858545
THE FASTEST GOALPOST.

It's still black history month, btw.
>>
>>13858337
butthurt nip detected, we should have beheaded your emperor and paraded his head around all Japan.
>>
>>13858528
>So burger, much corn syrup.

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>13858563
>don't have a roof
>counting them as buildings

nah, you are just retarded.
>>
why are yurofags so easily triggered?
>>
>>13858594
In Europe, the history of each nation is generally considered to include everything that took place within its current territory, even if the current population hadn't even migrated into the region at that point yet.

Honestly, if we shared the WASP's perspective, we'd call the Habsburgs foreign invaders who lorded over our people for 700 years and the Germans at large would've gladly thrown the Prussians into the maws of the Red Army just to be rid of them.

Oh, and the English would be really fucking mad about that successful dutch coup d'etat.
>>
>>13858599
But they have wood roofs placed slightly below the uppermost walls.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.