[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who wins?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: who wins.png (773KB, 2036x860px) Image search: [Google]
who wins.png
773KB, 2036x860px
Who wins?
>>
>>13854008
Sage wins.
>>
>>13854008

There isn't a hell of a lot in Gundam that a VF-21 wouldn't beat with a half decent pilot. Putting Max in there is just mean.
>>
>>13854008
>Max FUCKING Jenius in a top-of-the-line prototype of a franchise that tends to have ridiculous mech specs
VS
>one of Gendum's least competent protagonists in a Zaku with a GM head and a tank cannon
That's not a matchup, that's bullying.
>>
Zanny wins because it's a refurbished Zeon suit and everyone knows Zeon will outlast every other organization in mechadom. Thanks Bandai.
>>
>>13854232
That just means Kou would die but someone would always come back to replace him
>>
File: bullying.png (288KB, 668x373px) Image search: [Google]
bullying.png
288KB, 668x373px
>>13854227
Basically this.
>>
>>13854008
King Gainer.
>>
>>13854232

I dunno. The Zentradi have been using the same machinery to produce their ships that was built before the evolution of Humans on Earth began. With no repairs or maintenance, even, because they don't know how to fix anything. Those factory sats just keep on trucking on their own accord.

And Zentradi weapons left abandoned in space for thousands of years still work perfectly.

Even taking into account Turn-A, nothing in Gundam has lasted that long, much less in working condition, much less in perfect condition.
>>
>>13854279
What if the VF21 got carrots instead of ammunition and missiles?
>>
>>13854293

Honestly, the VF21 doesn't need ranged weapons to absolutely humiliate a mobilesuit. It has Pinpoint Barriers.

The VF 21 can just saunter up to the mobilesuit all slow like, slapping missiles and beams out of the air, and then cut the mobile suit in half with its bare hands.

If the mobile suit tries to run away, the VF just uses its engines a little. These fuckers can travel from the moon to the Earth in less than an hour, no mobile suit that doesn't teleport has shit on them.
>>
>>13854293
Then it becomes literal bullying instead of figurative.
>>
>>13854293
Pinpoint Barrier Punch.
>>
>>13854232

underrated post
>>
>>13854324
>no mobile suit that doesn't teleport has shit on them.

What about Stargazer?
>>
>>13854008
This one just isn't fucking fair.
>>
>>13854420

What about the Stargazer? It uses a freaking solar sail.

Its efficient, sure. Doesn't need a lot in the way of fuel. But its not going to be winning any races.
>>
>>13854420
Takes a while to get up to speed so it's kind of impractical in battle.
The Stargazer is an exploration MS, not a combat machine.
>>
>>13854456
It could after months or years. Technically it has the highest top speed but very low acceleration.
>>
>>13854324
Record Breakers could supposedly go from Earth to Jupiter in 7 days. How long would it take for it to go from Earth to the moon assuming constant velocity?
>>
>>13854324
The pinpoint barrier only covers one hand or a shield at best
The vf isnt big enough to instantly destroy the ms by punching a hole in it, a beam saber would clearly win in melee
>>13854284
Nothing decays in space you cretin
There would no reason for a ship in deep space to stop working if abandoned
>>
>>13856280
>The pinpoint barrier only covers one hand or a shield at best
Wrong. Rewatch the scene from the Plus movie where the Ghost is shooting at Guld's YF-21 and you can see two pinpoint barriers activated on both arms.
>>
>>13856348
The YF-21 has better specs than the VF-22
Anyway even with two indestructible fists it still couldnt outfight anything with a beam saber
>>
File: va3Rng8.jpg (90KB, 1244x889px) Image search: [Google]
va3Rng8.jpg
90KB, 1244x889px
>>13856280
>>
>>13856365
Wait my bad, I assumed it was the 22 since max was in the picture
>>
>>13856365
>it still couldnt outfight anything with a beam saber

It's faster, it can just kite the thing. Even if its ranged weapons aren't capable of firing anything actually deadly, all it has to do is wait for the opponent to drop their melee weapon for their ranged ones, then rush in extraordinarily fast and ram them with the Barrier active.
>>
>>13856409
a beam saber is longer than a whole VF
A mobile suit can move it's arms just as fast as a vf, especially if it has magnetic coating
If the pinpoint barriers are activated it can't 'rush in' because their reactor usage leaves the thrusters weakened
If the beam saber gets anywhere near the vf it is over due to being incinerated
It cant block the beam saber with its pinpoint barrier because the magnetic field would pass right through and the plasma on the outside of the beam would melt the arm
>>
>>13856434
>a beam saber is longer than a whole VF

Bullshit, unless you're talking about one of the really big ones there's no 10+ meter long beam blades. That'd imply they're over half the size of most mobile suits.

>It cant block the beam saber with its pinpoint barrier because the magnetic field would pass right through and the plasma on the outside of the beam would melt the arm

...What? I may be misremembering, but aren't Pinpoint Barriers supposed to be bent space or something like that? You can't just go through bent fucking space.
>>
>>13856450
A lot of beam sabers are actually quite long
I worded it a bit badly, the point is the arm behind the pinpoint barrier would melt in my opinion
Also does the pinpoint barrier destroy everything it touches or does it just allow the vf to punch without breaking its own arm?
>>
>>13856467
>Also does the pinpoint barrier destroy everything it touches

Sort of. When it hits things, those things have to move. That means when the punch goes into the Mobile Suit's arm, it will go through the arm, and the arm has no say in this. Or the head. Or the cockpit. Or anything that pinpoint barrier happens to go near.

>I worded it a bit badly, the point is the arm behind the pinpoint barrier would melt in my opinion

If it's so hot that it can just do that through VF's actually quite good armor (At least, I think the YF-21 was late enough for that?), then how doesn't it melt the Mobile Suit that's holding it?

As far as animation shows, it has to actually touch the opposition, and it can't do that if the Pinpoint Barrier is nopeing the fuck out of it.
>>
>>13856486
If it pushed through the I-field the field would reconstitute as soon as the fist passed through, destroying the arm
Saber clashes only work in gundam because of magnets
>>
>>13856467
>I worded it a bit badly, the point is the arm behind the pinpoint barrier would melt in my opinion
>Also does the pinpoint barrier destroy everything it touches or does it just allow the vf to punch without breaking its own arm?
So you're proclaiming a beam saber would go through a pinpoint barrier when you don't even know how a pinpoint barrier works? Nigga, it's made up dimensional space energy. That means it's an anti-matter disc of energy. NOTHING is passing through it.
>>
>>13856646
>NOTHING is passing through it.
Bullshit, Basara's YF-19 got fucked up many times while blocking
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.