[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xu iU0Z99wo >Iron Man i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

File: GLOVE.gif (4MB, 531x219px) Image search: [Google]
GLOVE.gif
4MB, 531x219px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xuiU0Z99wo

>Iron Man is /m/, faggots. Deal with it.
>>
>does have a scarf
>doesn't ride a motorcycle That one time doesn't count.
This is /m/ related, how?
>>
Nobody has ever said that Iron Man isn't /m/. If you believe the trolls who say that only Japanese stuff is /m/, you're an idiot.
>>
>>13851188
the mk 42 was complete shit
>>
>Black Panther
I don't even know who that is, and had to look it up.

Also, I must now torrent Ant Man.
>>
>>13851215
Do it, it's fucking great.
>>
>>13851188
>The scene us tense as fuck, lots of drama
>Le funny visual gag and witty remark
Fuck EVERY movie that does this.
>>
>>13851265
That scene was not tense as fuck. How could you even get that far into the movie and still think that the Mk 42 could even be on screen without being the butt of a joke?
>>
>western
>/m/
>western
>good
also
>tokushit
>/m/
>>
>>13851438
pew lads
>>
>>13851265
The Mark 42 is one continuous joke throughout the entire film. Tony is literally better off when he just has one glove and one leg from it than when he has the full thing on.
>>
>>13851265
the fucking mandarin revelation. holy fuck this movie is turned into parodies from there on
>>
>>13851561
We've yet to see the true Mandarin in the Marvel Universe. . . --> http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1put4y_5-2014-marvel-one-shot-all-hail-the-king-subtitulos-espanol_shortfilms
>>
>>13851178
By actually having robots and not being reliant on word of god on an imageboard where god is an idiot?
>>
>>13851592
Before that one-shot showed up, I had hoped that Slattery WAS the actual Mandarin and he was playing everyone.
>>
Iron Man wasnt even the best /m/oment of the Super Bowl ads

https://youtu.be/RaCZCoCGDJU
>>
>>13851164
I just realized that Bucky wasn't even pointing the gun at Stark; Stark just grabbed it and stopped the bullet when he fired.

So Who's bucky aiming at?
>>
>>13852653
Go back to TVTropes and don't come back this time.
>>
>>13851164
Who the fuck is that tall red guy? Is the the The Vision guy in the hashtags?
Who the hell is he?
>>
>>13851164

Im suprised they haven't shown any sign of Spider Man even though everyone knows hes going to be in it
>>
>>13854367
I thought he wasn't showing up until Avengers 3? They're selling this as a Captain America movie for whatever reason.
>>
File: 1381301563691.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1381301563691.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>>13851164
What type of stupid gimmick is this?

I'm aware of tony starks character and always creating a multitude of gimmicky Iron Man suits but in the Current MCU, Tony's solutions to "When I dont have a suit readily available" just get dumber and dumber.

>Iron man 2
Probably the best solution. The suitcase thing that either he or an assistant carries that gives him easy access to a suit that took like 6 seconds to put on in Iron man 2 as well. Obviously it wasn't his objectively best suit but full armor non the less
>Iron Man 3
Then he thinks it's a good idea to inject himself with nanites or something and just have a suit fly to him in separate parts from his house (which took minutes on end. I understand that IM3 was a lot mroe about jokes but still for a genius that wasn't a very practical design
>what appears to be happening in civil war
He's got a watch thing now that can morph into part of an iron man glove? Besides the very specific context from this gif, what practical applications for this this watch thing are there? It was already shown in iron man 1 that the force from his hand canon thrusters would be too much without full armor around his arm. Is he just expecting to be stopping bullets with is fists?

Why not just invent a flack jacket type of armor that can morph into his full armor like the suitcase? It's clear the suitcase version wasn't THAT heavy so eliminating the middle man of having the suit come to him or him have to have someone externally carry it seems like the next best thing.
>>
>>13854371

his first appearance is supposedly supposed to be in Civil War and his actual 'starring' appearance is Avengers 3
>>
>>13854382
But then how can RDJ be a real magical girl?
>>
>>13854382
it seems to be that the new suit will be bleeding edge type ( half the armor is inside tony´s bone marrow) given how they wrapped up extremis in IM3, its possible that the watch just coordinates the suits emerge, and later combines with heavier platting for full armor
>>
>>13854590
I certainly hope that's the case, though it would be a pretty big leap in tech for him to have that type of armor already.
>>
>>13854590
I thought part of IM3's plot was him realizing putting part of a suit in his own body is a bad idea.
>>
>>13854627
how come?
mk!-armor
mk-5 suitcase armor
-mk-8 ( the avengers one) autonomous suiting up
- mk- every one in IM3: multiple enter&exiting configurations
-mk 42 flying bits
-extremis "upgrade" so tony no longer has a reactor in his chest, might have gone some other upgrade

other than the bone marrow alloy storage , the rest of the tech is there, and given that the extremis bad guys were able to fucking breath fire.....make an educated guess
>>
>>13854349
Watch Age of Ultron.
>>
File: FOOTBALL.webm (3MB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
FOOTBALL.webm
3MB, 1920x816px
>>13854382
It isn't so much nanites, as it is a mobile Kinect. They're there so that he can translate his body movements into commands. And at the time he was suffering from PTSD so he was just throwing whatever ideas he had out into suits and seeing what sticks.
>>
>>13854683
I'm unaware of how extremis works in the comics but in IM3 it was only shown to give people super strength, some healing and fire powers.

I'm not sure how that translates to a suit that works under his skin or bone marrow or whatever. Every subsequent new suit since 3 has just been the same suit with some new weapons and the hulkbuster.

I'll be fine with it if they set it up in the beginning of Civil War (would have preferred a hint of it in Ultron since him an banner were working together), but if they dont I'm not really going to buy that he just came up with a breakthrough like that in the background based off the "extremis" thing from 3.
>>
File: Iron Man Suit Up.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Iron Man Suit Up.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>13854746
Oh jeeze, I always thought it was kind of dumb how the feet magically get armor, but I never noticed that he actually steps into the suitcase.
This really is the most practical way of equipping the armor in a moment's notice.
I still prefer the giant suit up sequence from IM1 though.
>all those moving parts
Dick status: muh
>>
File: 1454938743983.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454938743983.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>13854746
>>13854746

I wish I had a suitcase power armor
>>
>>13854772

>Iron Man wearing powered-armor over his powered-armor

>And also fighting Volkruss?

I need to get around to Disk Wars.
>>
>>13854298
Fuck off tokushitter.
>>
>>13851265
The Mk 42 was pretty much getting shat on in the whole movie.

It got fucking ran over by a truck for god's sake.
>>
>>13854382
It's probably got a repulsor in it, anon. Like the Iron Man equivalent of a concealed handgun.
>>
File: i am cum.gif (3MB, 300x174px) Image search: [Google]
i am cum.gif
3MB, 300x174px
>>13854770
Man, I love this scene.
>>
>>13854349
>Who is the Red Man?

Shirou
>>
File: hell, it's about time.webm (3MB, 846x360px) Image search: [Google]
hell, it's about time.webm
3MB, 846x360px
>>13854770
>bandboxing
>>
>>13851164

>/m/ disarms /k/.gif
>>
>>13851164
That glove is some NANO shit. How?
>>
>>13854382
>It was already shown in iron man 1 that the force from his hand canon thrusters would be too much without full armor around his arm
That was the first version of the tech. Clearly it's been fixed since then. In IM3, he rigged up a repulsor to be stowed up his sleeve and then deployed to his hand as necessary, without any of the armor whatsoever.
>>
>>13858038
underrated webm name
>>
Eh. I dislike capeshit in general but 1 and 2 were decent enough.
>>
File: [EUROBEAT INTENSIFIES].gif (818KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
[EUROBEAT INTENSIFIES].gif
818KB, 400x225px
>>13858426
>Everyone's talking about how they're going to bring back Extremis or Bleeding Edge for the MCU
>mfw it's S.K.I.N.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.