[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

knights of Sidonia!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

is this the best mecha anime in the last time ?
maybe..... since evangelion ?
>>
Troll threads aside it's not entirely shit. Without the harem elements it would actually be pretty good all round. The setting is fantastic.
>>
>>13847885
Nihei is very good at imagining worlds, but he's pretty shit when it comes to bringing his stories to a conclusion. I think he's getting better at telling a story, but ideally I hope he collaborates with someone who has more experience with that for his next project. Kind of like ONE and Murata's relationship
>>
>>13847885
>Troll threads aside it's not entirely shit
I felt the same.

I wasn't a huge fan of the chop city animation, but that's what that interpolated version is for.

Setting was really neat. I liked it enough that while I wouldn't exactly recommend it, I'd be cool with a third season.
>>
I did not mind the harem stuff DESU.
>>
>>13847885
I agree, some of the POV cockpit views were really cool. I hope they bring in more combat and less of the harem filler.
>>
File: image.jpg (460KB, 2230x590px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
460KB, 2230x590px
>>
>>13848189

>Nihei is very good at imagining worlds, but he's pretty shit when it comes to bringing his stories to a conclusion.

This so hard. Sidonia the mango was good, with an interesting setting, then it went harem drama shit, then it suddenly went full fucking Homeworld and shit got real, and then it suddenly ground to a halt and ended in like three chapters and concluded with some harem shit.

Dude needs a writer and editor something fierce.
>>
>>13847444
>Anno's wank
>Good

>Crappy romcom for teenagers and cgshit
>even remotely Good

get some taste, faglord
>>
>>13847444
Season 1 was definitely exciting for me.
>>
>>13847885
>actually be pretty good all round
No it wouldn't have

Both the characters and story are bare bones at best. KoS is a neat concept with nice art but past that it was just people hoping it would be good
>>
>>13848625
How do you know it wasn't the magazine editors that turn the story into a fucking harem?
>>
>>13848262
>watching interpolated garbage
>>
its awesome.
they are gonna make a movie next year or this year i dont fucking know
i cant wait for season 3!
:3
but in this board talking about another mecha anime wich isnt gundam gonna make a lot of people butthurt with anal bleeding.
these loosers get kicked from a and then they think that this is a board only for that shitty old fashion and obsolet gundam
>>
>>13847444
I tried watching, but the animation quickly turned me off.
>>
>>13847444
Maybe close to Evangelion in School.
>>
>>13849499
>watching crappy choppy animation
>>
>>13850241
>diarrhea is the best because it's so liquid and smooth
>>
>>13850265
>getting diarrhea

What's it like living in a third world country and/or having bad genes?
>>
>>13849232
>nice art
I guess you must be referring to something other than the characters here, but since character art is kind of the most important thing in manga I'd have to classify this as having bad art.
>>
>>13848783
What would you consider good then? Valvrave?
>>
>>13850241
I never noticed that it was that choppy, the blurays were okay.

Anyway Sidonia did things I hadn't seen before and it was fun. And the sound design was awesome.

Not a masterpiece but certainly better than that Gundam show that is currently airing.
>>
>>13852179
>sound design was awesome.
I agree.

When they used the ship main cannon, I got rock hard from the sound.
>>
File: sidonia ending.png (2MB, 2103x3000px) Image search: [Google]
sidonia ending.png
2MB, 2103x3000px
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.