[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honestly, I can not believe that "Alexander" can be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: kmf_PanzerHummel.jpg (107KB, 796x585px) Image search: [Google]
kmf_PanzerHummel.jpg
107KB, 796x585px
Honestly, I can not believe that "Alexander" can be designed based on current mecha building technology in the European Union ...

Somehow, it seems to me that "Akito" would more appropriately looked something like Tau "battle suit XV9 Hazard"
>>
>>13842974
>>
>>13842974
This is just the patented UC tech tree of bullshit applied to another show, get ready for it to become even more retarded if they plan to keep flip flopping wether Lelouch is dead or not because unless they give a definite answer to that any direct sequel gets kind of weird since if he was alive he would try to help one way or another and if he didn't help it would imply that he died.
And so we will probably get infinite interquels that have a schizophrenic tech level
>>
Why would you bring up 40k?
>>
Akito is kind of retarded. It's R2, only even more lazy and inconsistent.
>>
>>13843333
I disagree. Akito has its rough edges, but I've found it a lot more interesting than R2.
>>
>>13842974
Sauce?
>>
>>13842974
Who are you to say what is and isn't the current mecha building technology for Europe? After all, I bet it never occured to you to think that the Panzer Hummel is on par with the Sutherland or Gloucester, did it? So, going from those to the Lancelot is no different than going from the Panzer Hummel to the Alexander.

>>13846992
Thats the Panzer Hummel from Code Geass. Specifically, the redesign for the Akito the Exiled OVA
>>
>>13847357
The Hummel is a 4th generation at most and extremely pigeonholed as a artillery platform.
>>
I miss when the code geass EU was Euro-Universe. It was unique.
>>
>>13848584
Its great for defense, that's for sure. It took a Rounds to intervene just to break the EU-Britannia deadlock, and that's all thanks to the Panzer Hummel.
>>
File: 10188534k.jpg (220KB, 759x980px) Image search: [Google]
10188534k.jpg
220KB, 759x980px
>>13847357
>Who are you to say what is and isn't the current mecha building technology for Europe? After all, I bet it never occured to you to think that the Panzer Hummel is on par with the Sutherland or Gloucester, did it? So, going from those to the Lancelot is no different than going from the Panzer Hummel to the Alexander.

Unlike universal "Sutherland", "Panzer" is designed exclusively for long-range combat and can not boast high maneuverability ... and you seriously want to say that on the basis of the bipedal tank Europeans could soon develop "KMF" that surpass "Lancelot"?
>>
File: IMG_20150830_0011.png (2MB, 1112x744px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150830_0011.png
2MB, 1112x744px
>>13848584
>>13849082
Ah, but see, and heres where you're wrong.

Panzer-Hummel's firepower surpasses the Sutherland and Gloucester and actually does boast high mobility. It may have no close combat capability, but it can shoot while moving at high speeds.
>>
>>13843280
>not knowing we've been infested with /tg/ faggots for years
>>
File: 0_888dc_2ed58f25_XXXL.jpg (90KB, 614x451px) Image search: [Google]
0_888dc_2ed58f25_XXXL.jpg
90KB, 614x451px
>>13849944

So, if the Europeans concept of "KMF" have been so good, then why they tried to use, in fact, the British concept and made "Alexander"?
>>
>>13853829
By your logic, why would Britannia need Lancelot when the have the Sutherland and Gloucester? Technology advances.

Furthermore, the Alexander is like the Lancelot in that its the product of a single scientist, Anna Clement, who obviously wanted to take their KMF development in a different direction. Moreover, being more humanoid doesn't mean that they used the Britannian concept. The Alexander used a transformation gimmick not seen on other machines..

And really, making KMF at all is using the Britannian concept. KMFs were proven to be the future of warfare, and so the EU and Chinese Federation made their own.
>>
>>13842974

What is even the point of this thing? It's a worse tank.
>>
>>13854067
>By your logic, why would Britannia need Lancelot when the have the Sutherland and Gloucester? Technology advances.

Have you ever realized that you wrote?

The British concept of "KMF" is to create a universal combat vehicles, capable of carrying the short-range and long-range combat, possessing high mobility and modular suspension system dpopolnitelnogo weapons / equipment

"KMF" The European concept is to develop a two-legged combat platforms, equipped with built-in weapons and focused solely on the long-range combat

Another significant difference between the two approaches is the presence of the British robot resembling hands manipulators, which allows their use for auxiliary tasks

Now guess, based on a concept of "Alexander"?
>>
>>13848591
I didn't notice anything unique about that.
>>
>>13853829
The Alexander doesn't really equal or surpass the Lancelot though. It's officially around the level of Gloucester or so. Probably slightly above with the upgrades.
>>
>>13857286
>"KMF" The European concept is to develop a two-legged combat platforms, equipped with built-in weapons and focused solely on the long-range combat

If you're going as far as to predict all of their future KMFs off one example, does that mean that you think that they're not allowed to say something like "Hmm, perhaps we were wrong, let's add hands into the next product, especially since it's going to be for special-ops forces that won't get any support from our frontlines"?

I don't understand why you ignored the rest of that comment which pretty much answered everything in yours that came after, too.

I'd understand if your issue was with the "looks" of the Alexander not resembling the Panzer-Hummel's aesthetics, but "not being able to build one" at all is basically ignoring the very concept of innovation. There is nothing wrong with adopting the characteristics of your enemies that have proven themselves against your forces and tactics.
>>
>>13849987
Well they need to fuck off and die because, objectively speaking, 40k is fucking garbage.
>>
File: animebooks-com_2272_670180807.jpg (643KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
animebooks-com_2272_670180807.jpg
643KB, 1000x750px
>>13857484

>"Hmm, perhaps we were wrong, let's add hands into the next product, especially since it's going to be for special-ops forces that won't get any support from our frontlines"?

Well, it is quite possible that in this case it used such logic ... But the question is - "Why are Europeans, from the beginning, did not use an extremely successful British experience?"
>>
>>13861242
Because different designers within Europe. Not every KMF in any country is thought up by one and the same person each time. Lloyd didn't make every Britannian KMF.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.