[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MEET PROFESSOR DOOZY, HE'S A WACKY ONE HE'S GOT A TEEN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: doozy.jpg (23KB, 478x357px) Image search: [Google]
doozy.jpg
23KB, 478x357px
MEET PROFESSOR DOOZY, HE'S A WACKY ONE
HE'S GOT A TEEN SCIENCE CLUB, AND HERE THEY COME

MAX, HE'S THE LEADER OF THE FOOTBALL SQUAD
HE'S FAST AND SMOOTH WITH ???? ????

???? ???? ????
???? ???? ????

SCUZZY, IS SCUZZY, JUST LIKE HIS NAME
SLIME AND GOO AND FOOD'S HIS GAME

WIPEOUT SURFS, AND HOT ON HIS HEELS
TANK IS STRONG AND CAN MOVE THOSE WHEELS

PUT 'EM ALL TOGETHER AND WHADDYA GOT?
YOU'VE GOT, THE DOOZY BOTS
>>
File: Sdg.jpg (73KB, 350x264px) Image search: [Google]
Sdg.jpg
73KB, 350x264px
>>13841189
You're laughing, but we basically got this show anyway years later and it was fun.
>>
You know if it really came out someone would try to argue it's actually the best Gundam show.
>>
>>13841196
People do that now
>>
>That episode where Max runs over the indian chick
Man this show got dark at times, not like kids tv today
>>
>that episode where they drop a colony and all the characters die
>>
>>13841207
>it was all a dream to teach that revenge isn't cool
I can't believe they did that, on a two parter no less
>>
>>13841195
SDGF was a Japanese/American co-production so close enough

Meanwhile...
Shute = Tag Along
Captain Gundam = Max
Zero = Cheerleader GM girl (can't make out her name)
Bakunetsumaru = Scuzzy
GunEagle = Wipeout
GunDiver = Tank because being Aqua Man might as well be a disability
>>
>>13841196
>implying it isn't
>>
>>13841195
I would've enjoyed it if the dub cast wasn't so awful.
I hated everyone in that show.
Even if the cg was extremely budget, I wouldn't have minded if the VA's were good.
>>
>>13841189
I'll admit I kinda wish it had actually happened, if mostly cause then Gundam could have gotten a foothold into America earlier, and we probably would have gotten some of the pretty neat toys that SD Gundam had during the 90's

>>13841195
I really want SD Gundam Force to make it into SRW someday, it'd be a great fit
>>
>>13841195
I wonder how good the Japanese Voice-cast is, because I remember the dub being particularly horrible.

all be told, I blame 9/11 for Gundam failing miserably in the states, because they tried to air Zeta at the time. That sort of timing was the absolute worst. Let's air a show about freedom fighters who try to stop a corrupt Military! Right after a Terrorist attack that took 2 historical buildings! PERFECT!
>>
I probably do this every thread, but I can't resist pointing out how hilarious it is that the wheelchair kid has to be Guntank. It's like the professor went "fuck you, you're not allowed to walk ever."
>>
>>13841264
Why not watch it in Japanese then, Char voices Sazabi.
>>
>>13842637
>Imagining Ikeda
>These Gundams look weird
>Why isn't this animated
>The gunpla from this show suck
>I miss the old comedy SD shows
>>
I want to see the alternate universe where this came out first and got all the nostalgia until years later, actual Gundam came out in the States
>>
Was it ever explained why this (along with the American version Sailor Moon) never happened? It was the early 90s so clearly they didn't give a fuck about what anime fans would think
>>
>1991
>have a job singing commercial jingles, show openings, etc.
>someone brings you a new job to sing the theme for 'doozy bots'
>look at lyrics
>wtf am i even reading
>become immortalized as the singer of the 'doozy bots' theme
>>
>>13842671

Power Rangers had a lot of trouble getting to air too. Probably considered too high a cost for too little reward to have to essentially make a new show while still being beholden to a licensing deal on something that doesn't have guaranteed popularity in the west
>>
>>13841296
>historical buildings
>>
>>13842671
In Sailor Moon's case, they probably realized it would be cheaper and more succesful just to use the actual anime.
>>
>HG Turkatron never
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.