[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

G-Reco mecha designers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Meca1_edited.jpg (73KB, 276x496px) Image search: [Google]
Meca1_edited.jpg
73KB, 276x496px
Is there a resource that lists who designed which mechs in G-Reco? I know Akiman worked on mecha design, but for instance which mechs did he actually design?
>>
File: 1403680901881.jpg (90KB, 400x566px) Image search: [Google]
1403680901881.jpg
90KB, 400x566px
>>13838481
the designs are by Akira Yasuda, he did 90 if not 100% of the mech designs for greco. He has also worked on IBO, which is why some designs from IBO have a simlar aesthetic to Greco.
>>
>>13838506
are you sure about that? it sounds like you are making shit up. akiman isn't even listed anywhere on IBO's page on ANN (iirc that had some gundam 00 mecha designers) and akiman has never even tweeted about IBO (meanwhile he tweets about g reco all the time)
>>
>>13838506
That's not true at all, he did the G-Self and Recten and Ippei Gyoubu did like everything else
>>
>>13838506
You are confusing akiman with Gyoubu ( he made Ameria, Towasanga and G-IT designs).
>>
>>13838514
>>13838522
>>13838523
yeah sorry, was about to correct myself, mixed the names up. You bastards are too fast
>>
>>13838514
not him but he probably meant ippei gyoubu
Ippei gyoubu did design the vast majority of mechs for greco and hes done the the gusion, rodi and kimaris designs for IBO, apparently he's done a few other things her and there on the show like tekkadans logo and the designs for one of the ships.
Akira yasuda designed the g self and all its packs and the recten. he did some touching up of ippeis grimoire which is why its sligtly more rounded than some of ippeis concept art for it.
>>
>>13838535
>>13838522
Thanks guys
>>
Who designed Kabakali and Gaeon?
>>
>>13839438
Both were done by Ippei Gyoubu.
>>
>>13838481
Akira Yasuda did the designs for G-Reco and its variants, as well as the Recten and Recsnow.
Everything else was handled by Ippei Gyoubu.

Fun fact: Back when G-Reco was in pre-production Gyoubu was the sole designer. When he heard Yasuda was going to join the team he worried that he might lose his job, so he did ever 50 MS designs. Turns out Yasuda was just there for the main suit, but Gyoubu still insisted in sending his designs to Tomino to include them in the show. He did not liked that (appearently).
>>
>>13839850
>mfw he's still pumping out MS designs for G-Reco even after the show has already ended
>>
File: cqjHJTD.png (129KB, 360x406px) Image search: [Google]
cqjHJTD.png
129KB, 360x406px
>>13840169
forgot pic
>>
>>13840175
Reconguista had some variety. Every other IBO suit is a Graze or a Barbatos upgrade using a recast part from some other suit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.