[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dimension W thread. They're really changing and omitting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1452437827151.jpg (325KB, 640x921px) Image search: [Google]
1452437827151.jpg
325KB, 640x921px
Dimension W thread.

They're really changing and omitting lots of stuff (and even characters) from the manga.

I can't really say that I'm a fan of that, what do you think?
>>
YE SCROLL BE MUCH SUPERIOR TO YE TAPESTRY
>>
File: 1397473978465.png (70KB, 255x326px) Image search: [Google]
1397473978465.png
70KB, 255x326px
>>13825983
>>
>>13825983
The 'BE' in this sentence is in the subjunctive case, which signals that you intend your statement to be hypothetical!
>>
>>13825964
Manga is kinda meh to begin with. Only reason to watch it in the first place is Mira being fapbait robutt moefu.
>>
>>13825964
I have too much shows this season than my usual stamina, so I have put it back seat.
While I like the concept,it wold had been better if it were cyberpunk without dimension shenanigans.
How many episodes going to be anyway?

Mira is kawai though. 10/10 daughter-u material.
>>
>>13825964
Have to say I'm of the same mind.

A lot of the things being omitted from the anime change the whole series altogether, Kyoma in the show and manga are effectively two different people.

They practically butchered ep 3 which was actually a pretty important character building arc for Kyoma. On it's own though the anime isn't really bad. it's still a pretty decent adaptation but compared to the manga it does feel it loses a lot.

Really my issue is I'm already getting the old Studio Gonzo vibe which I've learnt to fear more than anything.
>>
>>13825964
so the robutt is the only good thing in the show?
>>
>>13826720

The anime adaptation is fine but it could be way better if it followed more closely the manga IMO.
>>
I'll just read the manga after the anime end like I always do. Experience taught me that's the best method for enjoying adaptations of series I haven't read.
>>
>>13825964
Kyoma's head and neck look way off in this color page.
>>
>>13826107
>Only reason to watch it in the first place is Mira being fapbait robutt moefu.
Well, I was considering checking this out.

Now I think I'm going to pass.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.