[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fixing Gundam AGE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: threegenerations1.jpg (263KB, 750x350px) Image search: [Google]
threegenerations1.jpg
263KB, 750x350px
I'd expand each generation to a 25 episode season and make the Three Generations Arc a movie.
>>
Just 20 episodes for each arc would be enough, I think. Same general plots, more character and plot development.
>>
File: 1322436788597.gif (316KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1322436788597.gif
316KB, 480x270px
Yeah dragging out the suffering will improve it somehow.
>>
>>13825037
I wouldn't make it longer, just change where the time is spent.
Less time about the colony family feud, more time making Yurin seem like a character. Less time in highschool and more about Asemu as a military man/tracking exa-db.
>>
>>13825037

just drop the third arc
>>
File: AGE objection.jpg (405KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
AGE objection.jpg
405KB, 1440x810px
>>13825127
>>13825037
>make 3rd gen a movie
>drop 3rd gen
it ends the entire story you can't skip that arc. Just because you didn't like it doesn't it make less important.
>>
>>13825191
OP here. I would drop the 3rd Gen, I would make the episodes related to the AGE-FX and the final battle a movie so it can an epic conclusion. 3rd Gen would be its own season.

Real Talk: I'm saving that pic.
>>
You literally have to invent the entire setting almost from the ground up, as well as write an actual plot for Gen 2 instead of sixteen episodes of "wow, it's fucking nothing", rewrite all of the villains so they make sense, and change the wears appearing in the show so that they're more interesting than the ones we get.

In other words you have to do basically everything that's required to actually create your own show.
>>
File: GaoFighGar_Hell_and_Heaven.png (327KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
GaoFighGar_Hell_and_Heaven.png
327KB, 640x480px
All I'd do is make it take place in Gen 3 but make it a super robot/villain of the week show. Ezlecount would be the final boss.
>>
>>13825037
That's what Gundamfags believe.

The amount of episodes that each generation got was largely sufficient. Many mecha shows get just that.

AGE's problem was somewhere else entirely.
>>
>>13825037
Drop gen 3 and flesh out gens 1 and 2 more, adjusting the ending so that it ends in gen 2. Kyo should have never been born, that insufferable brat.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.