[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was the Mobile Trace system the best or worst or sexiest thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: hibiki burning red.jpg (300KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
hibiki burning red.jpg
300KB, 850x1200px
Was the Mobile Trace system the best or worst or sexiest thing to have ever happened to the concept of robot-piloting?
>>
>>13823077

It's a prototype of sorts of the piloting in Pacific Rim, which is the most realistic mecha in regards to that, so it's good.
>>
>>13823096
I don't follow this logic but I agree that Mobile Trace is great and incredibly sexy.
>>
>>13823077
No, the Deus Machina have the best pilot systems. They all require magic lolis and have an interface that is literally made of magic. They also require a magical transformation, at least in Demonbane's case, and magical invocations for certain attacks, meaning you have to call most of them
>>
>>13823077
A little of column A, a little of column C.
>>
>>13823096
But isn't Pacific Rim more reminiscent of Gunbuster?
>>
File: cfkyljjfz4q3e7n0pc5y.gif (1MB, 320x181px) Image search: [Google]
cfkyljjfz4q3e7n0pc5y.gif
1MB, 320x181px
>>13823077
Sexiest for sure
>>
File: original.jpg (346KB, 970x546px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
346KB, 970x546px
>>13823077
It's just sexy because it's anime
>>
It makes sense until you robut's cockpit tilts too much. Pacific Rim tried to up the "real" of it well enough; but like another other control scheme they make it "look right." Like basic foot pedals taking of locomotion, joysticks working jets and arms, or two people perfectly synced to a robot able to do side tasks without the robot following the same posing.

Makes for good crowning moments of awesome.
>>
>>13823077
Thise silly antenna things look like they came out of a 70's anime. I love them.
>>
>>13823682
I always assumed the G cockpits were gyroscopes once the suit is in motion.
>>
>>13823699
works for me. Still though, if an outside force flips or knocks down a suit, you can only translate so much of that to the user.
>>
>>13823219
>implying you wouldn't pick up like fifty chicks in a day if you went around town wearing that
>>
File: 1357917673201.gif (3MB, 320x248px) Image search: [Google]
1357917673201.gif
3MB, 320x248px
If I could piolt a mech I'd choose to use the moble trace system.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.