[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SDGNE SD Gundam Next Evolution

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 66

File: sdgne.png (102KB, 1080x900px) Image search: [Google]
sdgne.png
102KB, 1080x900px
Autism is back Edition

>What is SDGNE
Its the spiritual successor to the old SDGO. The devs wanted to make it a solely PvE game but that didnt fly so theyre backpedaling hard into making it as close as possible to SDGO 2.0.

>How do I get started?
Right now game is Korean server only with absolutely no localization planned for the forseeable future. So you'll need a korean account, which means being a filthy social number thief, which we can do by the hands of Mr. Liu, chinese account seller extraordinaire.

>Link to purchase a Bandai Namco Korea account:
https://www.obtgame.com/verified-sd-gundam-next-evolution-korean-account.html

>Ok, now what?
Once you've received your account from your greatest chinese ally, you absolutely NEED to start the game from Internet Explorer from the SDGO page. Always. No buts.

You may want to have a few pointers about the game and current events.

http://sdgn.lolicity.net/index.php/2016/01/29/sdgn-short-event-summaries/

This is from the ggftw retards so expect mistakes here and there but hey if they're doing effort, let em I say.
>>
Inb4 fake "Metty".
>>
File: getting units.jpg (539KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
getting units.jpg
539KB, 1920x1080px
>>13821483

Going along with this, this screen is where you redeem your cards. When you have five cards for the MS you want to build you go on over here and right click the card icon in your inventory until all five are in these slots. Then you just press the orange button to build instantly.

The number by the coin is how much the unit costs to build.

The other tab is where you can scrap your units, but it doesn't GIVE you coins, it COSTS coins to scrap your units. It gives cards I think.
>>
>Info pastebin
http://pastebin.com/2SLkkXn8

will be updated by sword as more and more stuff gets sorted out.
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-31+at+11.57.34).jpg (36KB, 1288x70px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-31+at+11.57.34).jpg
36KB, 1288x70px
Main UI translation
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-31+at+11.57.jpg (262KB, 1439x578px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-31+at+11.57.jpg
262KB, 1439x578px
Draw machine UI translation
>>
Word of warning. If you scrap a suit or sell some of your cards, there IS NO BUYBACK in this game just like SDGO. So be very careful so as you dont do shit you cant go back on like I did with my Bd01 stack and my montero ;_;
>>
I feel like this game is too under developed for me to commit right now. If they add a lot more units, and bring it to the states, then I'll play.
>>
>>13821787
get teh fuck out casul
>>
>>13821787
I feel like you're too under developed for this thread.
>>
Maybe when its F2P
>>
>>13821964
but it is

you just need to be korean
>>
>>13821964
It is F2P, you just need to buy the details to sign up because you're not Korean.

Are you telling me you're too poor for an account? Because we've got the poorest NEET alive in irc and even he bought an account.
>>
>>13821975
>>13821968
No I'm just very jewish
>>
Is the game down right now?
>>
>>13822191
for maintenance yes
>>
game is up
>>
Why to hell do you need to buy an account?
Why can't you just sign up normally?
If you can play normally with a bought account then you should be able so sign up normally as well. Sounds like a scam to get money from the few autists who played SDGO.
>>
>>13822594
Because Korean MMOs require a Korean SSN and phone number for verification you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>13822594
You need Korean information to sign up.
Name DOB SSN and all that jazz.
>>
>>13822594
Were you not here for KR SDGO?

Settle down NAkiddie
>>
>>13822602
>>13822603
Is there a reason for that? A retarded law or something?
>>
>>13821712

Honestly, I have a lot of money. Im not a broke student. But I don't care about jumping through all those hoops. Its one thing when its American and I can just make an account, it's another when I have to practically commit identity theft to play this game. Rationalize all you want about "how easy it is" etc etc. I'm not planning on doing it. I have plenty of other things vying for my attention.

I will remember the original SDGO and move on.
>>
>>13822791
Just have patience, OGP wants its cashcow back and will get this.
>>
File: 1381362081242.png (79KB, 182x184px) Image search: [Google]
1381362081242.png
79KB, 182x184px
>>13822791
Which translates to

"I'm literately too retarded to check an email for my login details, sign into a website and install a game"
>>
>>13822809
>tfw anon is too casual to sign up for a game let alone play it
>>
>>13822799
I hope they do. I still have a pile of ill-gotten OGP currency.
>>
>>13822809

Which translates to

"I'm literally willing to do anything to get my tiny tomino fighter fix. If you have $10, I'll suck your beam saber for free astros. I have no standards, or better use of my time."

You continue doing you, boo boo.
>>
>>13822833

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I miss OGP.
>>
>>13822846
>Not getting the things you want in life
>>
>>13822846
Fortune favors the bold, faggot.
>>
>>13822857
No you don't.
But as bad as they are, I hope they take this instead of Nexon.
>>
>>13822846
Should've put that time to use and learned how to read an email.
>>
>>13822791
then why are you posting here? move the fuck on then.
>>
>>13822791
>Honestly, I have a lot of money
poorfag detected
>>
File: halal.jpg (322KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
halal.jpg
322KB, 531x471px
Have you guys got an IRC channel or something on the go?

I spent so much time playing SDGO, I'm so tempted to get in on this.

>tfw got a Strike Noir in KSDGO as soon as it came out
>>
>>13822846
>>13822791
Listen, if you whine and complain as to how hard it is to sign up for a game do it somewhere else, perhaps the OGP forums. We are trying to help people play this game because we honestly think it's worth playing AND it is the successor to SDGO. If you don't feel like paying a mere 11 USD, what is essentially less than anyone pays for lunch, then go don't because nobody is forcing you too.
Although as much as you are an annoying troll, the time you took to write down your complaints could've been spent signing up.
If you had even the slightest amount of patience and didn't need your obvious sense of instant gratification catered to, then you would have an account as of right now.

>>13822799
>>13822833
I wouldn't hold my breath for it.

>>13822594
>>13821964
Go ahead and try signing up for this without that info. You'll see that it will ask you for a Korean SSN. And besides, it's honestly just 11 USD. If you don't have 11 dollars to spare then I think you have bigger problems to worry about.
>>
>>13823069
Meant to say "just don't" not "go don't"

>>13823051
#Understanding
rizon.net
>>
>>13822799
You forgot to mention OGP's shit ass servers and hugbox of autists.
>>
>>13822709
to prevent goldspammer bot shit and retarded BRs flooding games

also there's a law where minors can't log onto games after midnight :^)

and hey it works (mostly)
>>
>>13823069
It doesn't even take that long to get an account, I don't know why so many people have a problem with it. I only waited like 5 hours since I ordered when it was early AM in Korea.
>>
>>13823292
To be fair, the autists are making their way to KR too.
Already seen old names I'd rather never see again.
>>
>>13823537
like who?
>>
>>13823578
Shasmir
>>
>>13823069

Listen here fake-metty. Your solution is to pay Wong-Long the Chinese Super-Legit Uncle for a "korean" social security number to play an in-alpha/beta stage gundam game completely in korean that may or may not come to the US. A game where I cant talk to anyone for fear of them realizing in not a zerg and getting banned, and I can't read any of the text. Explain to me why I would bother with all that.
>>
File: acguu.png (231KB, 422x444px) Image search: [Google]
acguu.png
231KB, 422x444px
>>13823703
because it's only $10 and you want to play some tiny gundams

and if you don't, then don't bother. it's not that hard to figure out, friend
>>
>>13821712
>>13823726

Why hasnt Omega launched the private SDGO server yet? I need muh fix OMEGA-CHAAAAN.
>>
>>13823703
> A game where I cant talk to anyone for fear of them realizing in not a zerg and getting banned

You're retarded and paranoid. I see just as many English names as Korean ones. I see a ton of people from SDGO on too.
>>
>>13823703
I'm PRETTY sure they already know we're playing their games. We haven't really tried to hide it very well.

Also, why would you want to talk to anyone? Just like in SDGO it's going to be 99% PVP.

DOUBLE ALSO, the google translate app can translate text in images now, that's how I've been getting through the game.
>>
>>13823703
There are many english speaking people who have not been banned, even when speaking english on the public chat. Nobody has been banned and besides that you can just whisper people you know.

Also, nobody has reported any wrongdoings as far as their finances go, so there's no one getting their money stolen or their account taken or anything ridiculous like that.
>>
>>13823738
Can you launch something that doesn't exist?
>>
>>13823896
To add to this, obtgame is high recommended among the Maple Story 2 and Black Desert Online communities. They deliver fast as fuck.
>>
Are there clans yet?
>>
>>13823738
the fuck would I launch a server when we have SDGO 2 going on

no seriously

unless you want to help me pay for server costs, im all ears for your super amazing idea on how to tackle the issue, which im sure you have, right anon

youre not a retard are you anon? right?
right?
>>
I don't think I'm ready to invest time in this just yet, see how it develops and if it will see any sort of Western release.
>>
>>13824187
>invest
If you think 11 dollars is an investment than you should get a job.

Also it needs to do well in Korea before it goes to the US or anywhere else for that matter. You might as well play this version to support the game until then.
>>
>He still pretends he's the real Metty
>>
>>13824244
>I don't think I'm ready to invest time
>invest time
>time
>11 dollars

Reading comprehension
>>
>>13824247
>He still pretends he's the real Metty and doesn't even try to talk like Metty
>>
>>13824265
My apologies I misread that.
it is still it's a poor excuse not to join.
>>
>>13824247
>>13824274
I AM the real Metty. I already told you all I changed a lot over this past year. I'm not the same ERPing loser you all expect me to be anymore. I would go so far as to say I've become a real man, and no one can tell me different. I'm already starting to get interested into real dating and have come out of my shell for the most part, instead of sitting at a computer screen and pretending like I have a real relationship and pretending like I have real friends.
If someone honestly tells you they're Metty and it's not on this thread then just ignore them, it's a lie and a troll. I only come here and that's it.
>>
>>13824265
TIME IS MONEY, NIGGA
>>
>>13824665
What kind of women are you into "Metty"?
>>
>>13824760
Well for starters, I actually like real women, not some guy pretending to be one over the internet. I won't let that happen again, I assure you that.
I'm into women who aren't sitting at their computer all day, chatting online and playing videogames, in other words ones that have an actual job and are of healthy weight, like at least around 200 lbs or less. They have to love life, like I do now, and be active, again, like I am now.
Also, they can be any race but I prefer them to be African American or Latin American.
Other stuff is just a given. I also don't mind if they make more money than I do, because that's always a good thing. Long term commitment is a must, of course.

I think you understand.
>>
>>13824854
>nothing about electrocution, dismemberment, or spiked bats in uterus
>>
>>13824881
Look it's easy to name off disgusting fetishes for shock value. I was just an immature kid who wanted to be liked by anyone.
As I said, if I disappoint you by not sounding like a disgusting immature child, I apologize but that just isn't me anymore.

I would like to stay on topic from now on, please.
>>
>>13824881
Look, no one cares that you don't think he's the real Metty. Your shitposting is getting annoying.
>>
Is it worth it yet?

I mean, I wanna play Tiny Gundam Fighters with /m/ again and get yelled at for using Physalis MLRS, but I'm not in a huge hurry.
>>
GP02 is in the game so try rolling for it or building it
also yes its worth. theres no really a huge downside
>>
Disregard the fake Xiro on the other thread. It's probably the same person impersonating Metty. I'll give them credit for trying to sound like me but I'm not stupid enough to post on 4chan with my name and then act all authoritative.

Basically nothing they said was true. The game died because KR wanted to do this instead. China was rolling in more money than us. There was no tangible reason for Deep Striker not coming out. Whatever else you wanna know, read my reddit thread (best place to put it at the time) or ask me there: goo(dot?)gl/RDWFjC

I don't give an actual fuck about SDGNE or whatever the acronym is now. I'll play it if it gets here, but until then, it's not on my radar.
>>
you guys hella gay af
>>
File: Project_G 2016-02-01 00-52-40-34.jpg (767KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Project_G 2016-02-01 00-52-40-34.jpg
767KB, 1920x1080px
i tried
>>
>>13825085
Building it through capsule?
This seems way more tedious than getting units in the original game. Are the only missions available the Barbatos one and the 3 that get you units?
>>
File: Project_G 2016-02-01 01-23-33-99.jpg (553KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Project_G 2016-02-01 01-23-33-99.jpg
553KB, 1920x1080px
maybe dreams really can come true
>>
>>13823069
>And besides, it's honestly just 11 USD. If you don't have 11 dollars to spare then I think you have bigger problems to worry about.
I've seen a lot less people willing to spend a mere 3$ on a VPN for MSGO than 11$ for a fake Korean ID. I really don't think money here is the issue, at all.
>>
>>13825382
So far, yes the only units are those. While you might call it more tedious it actually makes getting certain units easier. All C ranks are very easy to obtain like the last game, A ranks have become more feasible and quicker to obtain from the card machines, and each roll is very cheap.
Obviously as time goes by we will get many more units to choose from.

>>13825297
As much as everyone really dislikes you Xiro, and despite this clear and desperate attempt at grabbing attention, I wouldn't mind you joining this new game. Yes we understand that you lost all of your percieved authority and you are upset because of it but that does not mean you have to come here just to say you don't care that there is a new SD Gundam game (which you clearly do) and that someone impersonating you needs to be called out and corrected.

Real Xiro or not, you haven't contributed anything of any real value to the community and actively tried to decieve others into spending money on a game that would shut down in a month.
So instead of acting like you did on the OGP community, you can fix your act, shut up, and actually help support the game by playing it, otherwise just stay gone.
>>
>>13823975
Hi, how can someone make a sdgo server ? Aren't the binaries for this unavailable ?
>>
>>13825528
I actually don't mind that the game closed. It was stressful and dull, and I had other things going on. Nor am I upset about losing the authority I had. I was more upset that I wasn't allowed to keep the title under my forum name (though going back to OGP never happened anyway). I really don't care about the game, as I stopped researching it after the summer, but I DO care someone was impersonating me and making me come off as an arrogant twat. Which I'm now suspecting was you, since the way you type things out and are suddenly trying to make it seem like I'm the same person in that other thread. I came here because a friend in a group chat messaged me that someone was pretending to be me, making me look like an ass. I'm not gonna make shit up when I have a large and old reddit thread proving against myself.

I don't care what you thought of me when the game was still up. You're entitled to your opinion. I know I reacted inappropriately to things. But you're not entitled to make further shit up, like I knew what was actually happening. I'm sorry if you spent more money based on my words alone in the latter months. I was legitimately hopeful the game would continue. Deception implies I knew otherwise. And as I said, I have no interest unless it comes to NA. Unless OGP is hosting it again. Then I'm not even gonna bother this time. At least if it was Nexon they'd have some fucking backbone.
>>
>>13825528
>>13825656
>>13825677
>>13825680
ITT: SD Gundam fuels autis/m/
>>
Fuck yeah it does.
>>
>>13825656
Sorry Xiro but you are exactly acting like what you are trying to avoid being percieved as. You could have left this thread without trying to go full damage control over your already poor reputation.
Instead of helping others like many on /m/ and even on OGP did, you sat by and supported OGP, like you do now for some strange reason, as they took as much money as they could from everyone before shitting the game down. That is an irrefutable fact, and many are now aware of it.
The very idea that you cared more about a title on an irrelevant gaming message board than the actual game you were tasked to help manage just goes to show the level of incompetance of the management at the time. It is quite frankly pathetic of you, and yes I would very much know what pathetic is.

As I said before, if you are not interested in the game and have no plans to play it, you can simply just leave, because absolutely no one thinks you anything more than an absolute embarassment and a terrible person overall, and nothing you say can change that.
>>
File: 1422765041372.png (100KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1422765041372.png
100KB, 350x350px
What was this thread about again? I forget.

Anybody else glad that they seemed to have lowered the cancer scale on Stark Jegan? It doesn't seem to be anywhere near as gay as it used to be now that it's a b rank
>>
>lack of reading comprehension
>twisting my words
>making things up
Not even worth arguing with you any more. I don't even know who you actually are. If you were speedybikes I'd at least expect some genuine intelligence. Have fun being full of yourself, you "real man", you.
>>
>>13825717
You can't even create an honest argument against my claims, so you're just going to dismiss what I said and retreat.
Go ahead and leave. You realize I'm right and are still trying to pitifully minimize your actions.

See you SDGNE soon.
>>
>thread
>>
File: download.png (166KB, 770x430px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
166KB, 770x430px
How to computer
>>
You know what? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. If you really believe what you say and aren't just having an autistic fit, then message me on reddit or something and we'll talk. Way easier than checking this site. ID: XiroInfinity
>>
>>13825802
No thank you. Reddit is an awful website.
Please stay there and don't come back. There's nothing you can prove or change by privately messaging me.
>>
Neo NA Server when
>>
>>13825802
>taking a petty internet fight to the personal mailboxes
Holy shit i really hope youre just shitposting because this is shit children do.
>>
>>13825826
Then I'll just dissect the last thing you said and let you reflect on how you need to work on reading and thinking, since I have so much time.

>>13825693
>Sorry Xiro but you are exactly acting like what you are trying to avoid being percieved as.
I neither know nor care about what you're trying to say here.
>You could have left this thread without trying to go full damage control over your already poor reputation
If people here think poorly of me, I don't care. But I'm not gonna fucking let someone impersonate me and lie about shit I've already talked about.
>Instead of helping others like many on /m/ and even on OGP did, you sat by and supported OGP,
Help with what? "Hey don't spend money on the game it's closing". Is that literally it? Like, I'm so sorry for hoping that the game was going to continue. I spent money too, y'know? Even at the end. I had Turn A for fuck's sakes. And I made it public that my overall spending was a few thousand. I didn't get even a pile of shit in return. So don't bitch at me like I'm not empathetic to those that blew money on the game. I could have used that money towards the down payment on a mortgage. Shit's not cheap. Now I'm sitting in a shitty economy where workers are getting laid off all over the province, hoping I can get rent in on time, and you keep bringing this up like I should care more that I was wrong about the game ending.
>like you do now for some strange reason
This is the part where your reading comprehension is terrible. I basically said "If OGP gets this game, then fuck this game". Do you need me to quote exactly where I say that as well?
>>
>The very idea that you cared more about a title on an irrelevant gaming message board than the actual game you were tasked to help manage just goes to show the level of incompetance of the management at the time. It is quite frankly pathetic of you, and yes I would very much know what pathetic is.
This is where you're making shit up and twisting my words. I said I didn't care about the loss of authority. The game died, why would I care about whatever little power I had any more? Especially when I had to deal with stress half the time, after doing OGP's job for them? Especially when it didn't matter because it was a small community that was barely chatty anyway? Seriously, either try to read and think, or quit making things up. I don't even want to know about "I would know what pathetic is" is about, because you like talking about yourself more than I do.
>As I said before, if you are not interested in the game and have no plans to play it, you can simply just leave, because absolutely no one thinks you anything more than an absolute embarassment and a terrible person overall, and nothing you say can change that.
I'm neither here to talk about this game, nor am I here to defend my reputation. I'm here to call out a liar pretending to be me, and now I'm here to blow you off because you're so full of yourself.
>>13825869
I don't use this website. I don't care. I just know for a fact people act very differently when they're not speaking against someone publicly.
>>
>>13825875
>>13825878
you autistic fuck just stop posting for the love of god
>>
>thread for game
>nobody is actually talking about game and two irrelevant people are going at it like they fucking matter
>>
>>13825879
>>
>>13825883
pretty much like sdgo never closed desu
>>
>>13825875
I was trying to say that you are an arrogant person, and apparently you are also very stupid for spending on tiny tominos instead of IRL bills.
At this point the impersonator has left a better impression than you have.
Somehow still throughout it all you are still hilariously shilling for OGP, essentially admitting you'll come running back to them at first chance.
>>
>>13825888
I am very arrogant and stubborn, that's a fact. I'm well aware, thanks. I also regret the stupidity of investing in a game that didn't even last three years.
But are you stupid? How many more times do I have to say it?

Fuck OGP.
Fuck OGP.
Fuck OGP.
Fuck OGP.

Can you read this clearly? Huh, Metty? Do I have to speak slower for you until you get that I've never once defended, promoted or praised OGP in this entire thread, but have actually done nothing but the opposite? Seriously, get some fucking glasses.
>>
>>13825904
Are you getting upset?
Good. Please stay this angry all the time. You deserve it.

Also, Deep Striker was never broken you idiot.
>>
>>13825925
Frustrated with your idiocy, yes.

And I fucking know? I had two of them. Like I said, that person impersonating me days ago was not only not me (whoa, surprise), but a grade-a liar.

How autistic are you?
>>
>>13825351
>>13825419
Noice, is that C rank?
>>
At some point, this thread had the potential to be about video games, let that sink in
>>
>>13825593
i got the server files thru OGPs br branch
>>
jesus you fucking autists still haven't given up on this shit?

is this why sasano came out of hiding?
>>
File: blackpeople-2014.jpg (14KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
blackpeople-2014.jpg
14KB, 260x194px
>>13826297
>>
>>13826297
Sasano should kill himself if he hasn't already. He thought he was hot shit and tried to rule over IRC with an iron fist just because he was in charge of accepting applications for the clan in SDGO days.
>>
>>13826305
nigga y'all a bunch of bitches anyways. island spic just picked the vent group over the irc crew like any sensible person would
>>
>>13826308
Not really, he would ban them too on the IRC if they "stepped out of line" and didn't suck his cock. He thought he was hot shit just because he got MSA and halfops.
>>
>>13826313
desu it was taz' fault for being a passive pussi and letting him do as he pleased
>>
>>13826313
No shit. Sasano is a dumbass but the autism levels were off the chart in the irc. You guys were too much autism for even blanko.
>>
File: Project_G 2016-02-01 01-37-49-09.jpg (829KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Project_G 2016-02-01 01-37-49-09.jpg
829KB, 1920x1080px
>>13825937
yes

>>13826318
but blanko's in the irc pretty much all the time
>>
File: 1453597352311.gif (598KB, 438x750px) Image search: [Google]
1453597352311.gif
598KB, 438x750px
OFFICIAL SDGNE TIER LIST

TOP: G SELF, FREEDOM

SHIT: EVERYTHING ELSE

honorable mention to GP02 for being annoying
>>
>>13826477
>TOP: G SELF
Woah, let's not get proud of your shit taste there.
>>
>>13826477
You forgot secret A rank Astraea
>>
>>13826480
bruh, i bet you dont even play the game to know how SU-cordism is changing people's lives
>>
>>13825297
Why would anyone believe that you're the real Xiro? Stop the shitpost.
>>
ded bread
>>
File: 1429740778116.jpg (5KB, 161x251px) Image search: [Google]
1429740778116.jpg
5KB, 161x251px
>>13827437

Because everyone is busy playing! R-right?
>>
File: Project_G 2016-02-01 16-11-56-64.jpg (654KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Project_G 2016-02-01 16-11-56-64.jpg
654KB, 1920x1080px
it keeps happening
>>
>>13827448
Busy lurking the irc
>>
>>13825878
>Not here to defend my reputation.
>Here to call our a liar pretending to be me.
Pick one, fuckwit.

>I don't use this website.
You just troll it looking for people that mention things and then sperg out like a retard.
>>
>>13827630
we all know he's retarded, you don't need to point it out. don't shit up the thread by giving him attention
>>
Crix doesn't have an account r-right?
>>
>>13827673
he's too poor to buy one one
>>
>>13827673
i offered to buy him one but he didnt want any gifts from me
>>
So can anyone from NA give a ping? If its lower than 200ms Mr Liu can have my McDonalds money
>>
>>13827992
im from brazil and I'm getting 120~150ms so I think its pretty safe
>>
File: 1454057040924.jpg (446KB, 1894x462px) Image search: [Google]
1454057040924.jpg
446KB, 1894x462px
resposting translation of the game settings (press T or the first option in the Esc menu)
>>
just bought an account, how long should this take to arrive? im ready mr liu
>>
IS THERE BAWOO

IS THERE GUNTANK
>>
>>13828372
no

yes
>>
>>13828384

ok well what about zaku tank and GP-02 MLRS

I appreciate you btw
>>
>>13828391
zaku tank wasn't even in SDGO.

and no actually, the one with the nuke is the one you can get as of right now.
>>
would this game run smoother by using a vpn?
>>
>>13828436
you must be some kind of special idiot to think a filterless connection would be better unless throttled
>>
>>13828238
also, can you lock on to enemies?
>>
>>13828558
yes

>>13828391
if youre talking about hidolfr theres also a special catslut who wants it too
>>
>A pair of Aries in the lobby
>They aren't playable

What a tease
>>
>>13828894
I just want them to add WZC to the game already

I would honestly whale for it but i dont think ill need to
>>
>>13829323
Maybe we'll get Wing in February. Anyone know what day they are going to update on? I find it strange they skipped from base Strike to Freedom. The Aile is in the lobby but not playable either. Probably trying to get people to spend money. Didn't the Justice get announced at the same time as the Freedom? I haven't seen a single one.
>>
Questions:

1) How's the netcode?
2) How "pay 2 win" is it? Better or worse than OGPlanet?
3) Is turn-slashing still a thing?
>>
sad sdgo shut down, but now this game is like sdgo now. is this game for korea ip only? i try register account but it not let me. can someone help register? thanks
>>
File: 9szhYhoo_400x400.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
9szhYhoo_400x400.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
i remember when i go to irc before they not help me and make rude and rubbish comment to me.
irc racist for making people feel unwelcome. did the racist op from before there still?
>>
does this game include Nu Gundam? or Hi nu? anything UC past MSG ?
>>
>>13829578
it's not that bad considering the distance, but it's not ideal. expect to get counter attacked in the middle of your combo and meleed through walls on occasion

the only S rank out currently is cash only and there's no way to play ABC only

does it even matter?

>>13829608
nobody here is going to help you register. look somewhere else or figure it out yourself

>>13829622
you had me for a second there
>>
>>13829634
There are barely any units in the game at all. The Ground Gundam, GP02 and Blue Destiny are in but nothing past that really.
>>
>>13829608
read the OP

>>13829578
the lag is much better than how NA's SDGO servers were

its not P2W at all

i guess

>>13829634
no but if the intro is any indicator, 00, SEED, Wing, Unicorn, and CCA are their priority since they are popular staples of gundam. Expect more stuff if the servers stay populated

which by the way is interesting to note, the wait times for games is very much improved from sdgo
>>
>>13829668
Leos. Aries and Aile Strike are pretty much confirmed since they are standing around in the lobby.
>>
>>13829686
yeah so are sinanju, unicorn, Nu, and God. Justice was announced so we'll be getting that first
>>
>>13829686
dont forget the geara zulu standing in the corner, i'm hyped for that guy, it's one of my favorite MS designs. it would be really cool if it got some more firepower and bumped up to a B rank like the stark jegan was.
>>
>>13829785
don't expect the consistency of mobile suits to stay. we will get our fair share share of mobile suits as time goes by, just be patient and said mobile suits will be here in no time
>>
What am I supposed to do on the last mission for the final White Zaku ticket? Get 5 kills in a match?
>>
>>13829830
well aren't you a smart one
I am thre real metty
>>
File: 1368191784719.jpg (166KB, 640x924px) Image search: [Google]
1368191784719.jpg
166KB, 640x924px
>This thread

God damn, some of you are putting Crix to shame.
>>
>>13829946
Crix will be here soon enough once he stops being poorer than Sigh.
>>
>>13830064
>Chairforce poorer than a NEET
>>
File: 1400014295208.jpg (11KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1400014295208.jpg
11KB, 250x241px
>>13829865
>>13829830
>>
>>13829946
jesus fucking christ i hope they exclude all destiny suits out of pure principle
>>
>>13829830
>>13829865
well the game is finally over
everything i said about metty was true by the way
ill just say i had fun making you all cringe and get upset. the game will continue without me, and im ok with that
>>
>>13830774
nothing you said about him was new information at all

but glad you had fun with it i guess
>>
>>13830774
i still don't know why you picked someone as irrelevant and disliked as metty to impersonate in the first place
>>
File: doyouneedahand.png (755KB, 1365x783px) Image search: [Google]
doyouneedahand.png
755KB, 1365x783px
>>13830774
>>
File: corean-quality-guaranteed.jpg (68KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
corean-quality-guaranteed.jpg
68KB, 1920x1080px
Nice
>>
>>13830824
Perfectly replicating the SDGO experience
>>
the game works like shit for me, dunno why. my pc is not that bad
>>
>>13830926
Have you tried lowering the settings shown here? >>13828063

Also, the game seems to run mostly on CPU rather than GPU so that might be helpful to know.
>>
>>13830932
running it at low setting, shadows disabled.
Knowing that it runs on cpu more that gpu helps, my cpu is kinda old.
>>
File: file.png (8KB, 475x148px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
8KB, 475x148px
What does this mean? It happens when I try to run the game.
>>
>>13831478
not coolean enough
>>
>>13831478
Anything can tick Gamguard off, check to see if anything is interfering with it in your processes like an antivirus or something.
>>
>>13831666
>>13831685
Well either way it works. Also, I had to leave during a match and now when I try to get into one I just get booted. How long should this last?
>>
>2016
>crix too poor to buy an account
>>
I'm calling OmegaSword out. I now have money to spend. Post proof of either screenshots of the SDGO game running on a private server or a video, and I will pay for all server costs for the first 5 months.

But I require real proof posted here in this thread. I swear to gundam if you tell me to visit irc for some lame nonsense I will stab a goat. If I hear excuses, then I'm not going to bother with you anymore, and consider you a fraud.

Here's your chance Omega. Post some proof, and an SDGO private server can happen.
>>
File: 1434925698595.png (22KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1434925698595.png
22KB, 600x800px
>>13831988
>>
how do I lock on
please
>>
>>13831988
Give money first you kike
t. OmegaSwordEX
>>
File: SDGN_0008.jpg (179KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SDGN_0008.jpg
179KB, 1920x1080px
>>13831988
heres your sdgo server screenshot fucko, ive been messing with it all day
>>
>>13831988
It's not happening pal.
You can go to the IRC to personally convince him to run it, but that's about it.
Otherwise I would start brushing up on your Mandarin Chinese and go to the other route.
>>
>>13831988
>>
>>13832015
except that's sdgne, not sdgo. i knew you were full of shit but it's like you're not even trying anymore.
>>
>>13829834
who do you talk to to activate that quest?
>>
>>13832328
thats the newest best sd gundam server around brosef

and you wanna know the best part

i dont need your shit money to pay for it
thanks for the new gpu Eva4a
>>
>>13832338
The blue areas offer missions.
>>
>>13832342
I'm not >>13831988

I was just pointing out how much of an attention whore faggot you are.
>>
>>13832365
Assmad because you aren't getting SDGO back ever again?
Good. Stay that way. You deserve it.

See you in game.
>>
>>13832015

Omega what happened to all those private sdgo server files you had. Have you completely walked away from original SDGO?
>>
>>13832666
Omega you forgot your trip

>implying you weren't an attention whore faggot while sdgo was stilling up and running.

i'm just stating a fact, sdgne is just as fun as sdgo for me so there's really nothing to be mad about. i'm just over you saying "i got this, i got that" when it's clear you ain't got shit and just don't want to be forgotten about. but when sdgo was still alive you barely even played in the first place, mainly cause you were shit at it, so instead you had to resort to spouting bullshit in the thread and shitting up the irc to keep that attention flow you desperately need to fill that social void in your real life.

>>13832773
he was lying so people would talk to him.
>>
File: latest[1].png (368KB, 1008x955px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
368KB, 1008x955px
>>
>>13832834
If that worked why are there still trips from years ago?
>>
>>13832008

I don't operate like that. Give me the posted bill and I will pay for the server costs for 5 months. Maybe more if the game is ran decently. But I will evaluate at that time.

I've come into some money, and Im offering to resurrect SDGO with OmegaSword's files. But judging from his response, he either doesnt want to, or doesn't care anymore.

Don't say I never offered to do anything for you guys. Guess it's time for hookers and blow instead.
>>
>>13832839
Because /m/ is fucking easy to bait.
>>
>>13832823

What about all those files he was bragging about having? I remember Omega posting screenshots of developer animation files, cgi models, etc. Basically stuff that only a developer or someone like OGP would have. He claimed he got it from the Chinese who don't care about Softmax/Bandai telling them to shut down. And it was a slightly older version that what OGP had.
>>
>>13832847
>/m/
There's fucking ancient trips on all boards
>>
>>13821712
>So you'll need a korean account, which means being a filthy social number thief, which we can do by the hands of Mr. Liu, chinese account seller extraordinaire.

Whatever the hell happened to just stealing/making up said SSN and phone number back in SDGO's KR Beta?

Cause I didn't pay a single damn cent for doing that crap.
>>
>>13832857
The chinks extracted that shit as soon as they got their hands on sdgo, those screenshots don't mean shit.
>>
File: 2u46jwy.jpg (37KB, 305x644px) Image search: [Google]
2u46jwy.jpg
37KB, 305x644px
>>13832869
exactly.

check it out guys i have all the sdgo files am i cool now????????

please pay attention to me please please please
>>
File: PLZZZZ.png (60KB, 418x130px) Image search: [Google]
PLZZZZ.png
60KB, 418x130px
>>13832823
>>13832857
>>13832884
he does have the files, he just can't do anything with them. i believe he said he was able to get into the lobby offline, but nothing more. whether somebody else could actually get a private server going, i don't know.

there was a guy a while back hellbent on getting an exteel private server up, had all the necessary shit, but couldn't get it going even after something like a year or two. it's not necessarily like you just run server.exe and the rest is hosting costs.

and please don't give him more of a reason to blog about his personal life, we already get enough of it every day in the irc. i mean if you're going to insult someone at least know what the fuck you're talking about.

if you're that desperate to know more, just get on irc and pm him. he's literally the only person who has the full details so posting in the thread about it is pointless and i'm pretty sure everyone else is sick of hearing about it.
>>
>>13832987
>and i'm pretty sure everyone else is sick of hearing about it.
and yet you keep popping up on his dick defending him
>>
>>13833140
what do those two things even have to do with eachother?

you have no idea who i am, i haven't and have no interest in defending him, and i'm here for sdgne, not people whining about their unfulfilled wet dreams of a sdgo private server. all it does is shit up the thread every single time, and on occasion, results in some retard actually giving him money

i only posted to clear up misconceptions. you can make assumptions and bitch about it here all you want, but it's a waste of time. he doesn't give a shit and nobody else knows anything concrete. you can either forget it, pm him for info, or shitpost at a bunch of people who don't know and don't care here. the result is going to be the same either way: it isn't happening
>>
>Do we have daily events yet? I finished everything from all the locations available and the game gets a little monotonous with no goal other than leveling up your units which I'm nearly done with.
>>
>>13833201
like i said earlier i'm not >>13831988 with some sdgo reincarnation pipe dream and like i said in >>13832365 I'm just pointing out how much of a faggot omega is.

>you have no idea who i am, i haven't and have no interest in defending him

and yet you keep popping up saying the same dumb shit pertaining to reviving sdgo like "he does have the files" and "PM omega about it on the irc" when that hasn't been the point of any of my posts. I don't give a fuck about getting sdgo back, as i already said in >>13832823
sdgne is just as fun as sdgo for me. all i've been saying is that omega is a faggot attention whore. it should have ended with that, because it's true, but it seems like you keep having something to say about it. most of what you said sounds like you're defending him. if you're really not defending him then shut the fuck up and stop replying.
>>
>>13832846
>hookers and blow
hahahahahaha
yes your dad gave you 100 dollars and i know youre excited but thats not enough to do buy decent hookers let alone any coke

>>13832864
We used to contact another chinese criminal named Yangli for KR SDGO accounts so I dont know what youre on about

>>13832987
>>13833201
Hi metty

>>13833438
Can you get any more desperate for your tiny tominos fix? lol youre so assmad its fucking embarassing

why dont you go relax with those hookers and blow you said you would buy

>>13833212
just do dailies and get off the game. theres not a lot to do yet.
>>
>>13833438
psst, he's omega.
>>
So how many people did Omega scam?
>>
>>13833571
a gorillion
>>
>>13833571
Six billion
oy vey
>>
>>13833485
What are the dailies?
>>
>>13833604
In the building left of this >>13821738
pictured here there are 3 quests than have to be accepted. They are not automatically added on your list of quests everyday so you have to go there every day to start them.
Also, being in game every hour will be awarded with 1000 free coins to roll with, up to 5 hours.
With these things in mind, theres no real reason as of now to play the game more than 5 hours a day besides just practice or enjoyment, since theyre not letting player ranks rise and there are no clans or clan battles yet.
>>
>>13833485
>>13833201

hahahahhahahahahahaha

Omegasword your samefagging is so obvious. Stop trying to derail the thread because you cant deliver the goods on a private sdgo server. You got called out for not having the files so either you or your irc buddies try to draw attention away from not having the server-side client. You got nothing. You have nothing. You pretending otherwise is a joke. You will remembered on google as someone who failed when other people gave him the chance to do something about it. Come out of irc hidey hole and tell everyone like a real man that you dont have the server files that you claimed you have over and over in the past. You embarass /m/.
>>
File: 11 - jEPgzLP.png (806KB, 1200x804px) Image search: [Google]
11 - jEPgzLP.png
806KB, 1200x804px
>>13834022
you care way too much about sword and his BR shenanigans

heres your award for worst post of the thread
>>
File: ss+(2016-02-03+at+12.23.37).png (67KB, 855x742px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-02-03+at+12.23.37).png
67KB, 855x742px
>>13834022
bruh

i went to sleep and woke up like an hour ago are you ok w

i mean I get it youre funposting haha yeah cool but

b r u h
>>
File: ss+(2016-02-03+at+12.27.42).png (81KB, 543x564px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-02-03+at+12.27.42).png
81KB, 543x564px
>>13834022
B R U H
R
U
H
>>
>>13833485
>a wild 12 year old appears

>>13834056
>look mom i made another funny OC roflcopter XDXDXDXD

>>13834058
>>13834066
that proves nothing bruh
it's easy to edit out the (you)s b r u h

filthy BR plz leave thread alone
>>
File: 09 - QDpTi8q.jpg (104KB, 838x983px) Image search: [Google]
09 - QDpTi8q.jpg
104KB, 838x983px
>>13834622
stay mad about chimpswordex
>>
tfw you don't really like sword but the amount of retards dragging him into the spotlight and then crying about him being there makes him seem like a decent guy by comparison
>>
>>13834622
i gotta ask man, what are you so upset about? and why do you even care?

chill out mang
>>
>>13832859
just mention pig fucker and it will go away
>>
>>13834920

Do you have sdgo server files that can run a private sdgo server. Yes/No.

Very simple question that you keep dodging Omega.
>>
>>13835012
yeah he does
he only let the IRC people play it and it works.
he just doesnt feel like letting you desperate fucks play the game, and theres nothing you can do about it
>>
>>13835093
t. Xiro
>>
>>13835093
lol why should i?
you know im right, and hes going to tell you the exact same thing
>>
What the fuck is going on with this shitty thread?
>>
>>13835239
just shitposting and stuff, you know the usual things
>>
>Crix so poor while having a job he needs someone to buy him an account
>A complete NEET in Euroland is able to get an account just fine
>>
>>13835373
He's just being stingy, and he knows it.
Also, money seems less valuable when its FREE, sighborg.
>>
File: LaughingSupermen.gif (2MB, 500x209px) Image search: [Google]
LaughingSupermen.gif
2MB, 500x209px
>>13835373
Almost as if new-worlders are scum.
>>
>>13835439
clean your continent of filthy hajis, scum
>>
>>13821712
so many suits lost and painted. like tears in the wind
>>
File: stinkydinkys.png (258KB, 656x368px) Image search: [Google]
stinkydinkys.png
258KB, 656x368px
>>13823069
fuuuuck this anyone who falls for this is getting scammed
>>
>>13821712
the problem with the /m/ clan was that it was a bunch of elitist assholes who spewed nothing but vitriol. you guys sucked ass. crossbonevg for life eat it.
>>
>>13835688
But I actually have the game, and is having a fun time with it.
>>
File: scammed.png (198KB, 656x368px) Image search: [Google]
scammed.png
198KB, 656x368px
>>13835714
>>
>>13835721
>scammed
you'd be right if I didn't get exactly what I paid for.

this thread is mostly shitposting anyways.
>>
File: iknowhosbehindthispost.png (243KB, 656x368px) Image search: [Google]
iknowhosbehindthispost.png
243KB, 656x368px
>>13835728
>>
>>13835688
>>13835721
>>13835755
I'm not sure you understand.

We have been posting images of the game in action completely working. And no one has been scammed in the slightest.
If youre too much of a poorfag to trust a website with all 11 dollars of your life savings well then I say you have bigger problems.
Either that or you're just one of those assmad guys who can't accept he is never getting a private server.

>>13835707
Who? Did you guys even reach top 3 of clan rankings ever?
>>
File: smug tora.jpg (197KB, 1688x831px) Image search: [Google]
smug tora.jpg
197KB, 1688x831px
>>13835707
>being a ggftw shitter
>>
>>13835707
the only real /m/ clan was MoD
>>
>>13835707
>the problem with the /m/ clan was that it was a bunch of elitist assholes who spewed nothing but vitriol

nah, ya'll were just a bunch of pussy faggots that were trash at the game.

real recognize real motherfucker.

don't be assblasted you weren't recognized.
>>
>>13835824
this is 100% correct
>>
>>13835841
so you admit crix force one was just a faggot fanclub and not a real /m/ clan then? that's good.
>>
>>13835871
no clan after MoD was a real clan anon

CFO was only 5 people and the 4 of us joined as a joke in one way or another
>>
>>13835910
im p sure the only one who didnt take it as a huge joke was crix himself w
>>
CFO sux they're all bad at video games

OZ for life what happened to Flaba
>>
File: Average day in OZ.jpg (248KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Average day in OZ.jpg
248KB, 1024x768px
>>13836058
>>
>>13835835
I wasn't recognized and that hurts my feelings
>>
File: 1409209127669.gif (1000KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1409209127669.gif
1000KB, 245x245px
>>13836121
>those points
>>
File: SSXBB.jpg (239KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SSXBB.jpg
239KB, 1280x720px
>>13835790
>was never in a clan that was top ranked
It's not a good feeling
>>
Any clue on how often new content will get added?

or should I expect nothing for months at a time
>>
>>13836350
They said this month and next month we'll get units and maps.
>>
File: (cant wake up).jpg (7KB, 172x149px) Image search: [Google]
(cant wake up).jpg
7KB, 172x149px
>>13836370
Wing gendums and Talgeese when korean bandai
>>
File: 1424569410654.gif (109KB, 209x193px) Image search: [Google]
1424569410654.gif
109KB, 209x193px
>>13836374
fuck off taz
>>
>>13836383
look man all i want is tiny goose and ancient chinese secret gundam
>>
File: Rose Gundam.jpg (3MB, 3909x5680px) Image search: [Google]
Rose Gundam.jpg
3MB, 3909x5680px
>>13836374
>>13836384
So only after G Gundam and Victory?
>>
File: 1427212844361.gif (96KB, 216x203px) Image search: [Google]
1427212844361.gif
96KB, 216x203px
>>13836392
Only after all of 00
>>
>>13836392
As long as when we get more G we get that sick football gundam and bolt gundam.
and twinrad something
>>
THIS JUST IN

MASSIVE BALANCE CHANGE

ASTRAEA GAINING A HUGE 0.55 AGILITY BUFF
>>
>>13835824
>>13835841
>>13835910
Will somebody make MoD again in SDGN if/when clans are implemented assuming it isn't already?
>>
>>13836489
considering the three posts you quoted were joking, probably not
>>
>>13836479
Unit isn't even widely available.
>>
new agi changes made game seem a lot smoother, maybe its just placebo but it does feel better to play
>>
>>13821712
Wait are there even more mechs or did they start over? Is it hard to play it?
>>
>>13836615
>Is it hard to play it?
what does that even mean
>>
File: 1424308060184.jpg (107KB, 960x556px) Image search: [Google]
1424308060184.jpg
107KB, 960x556px
>>13825884
>>
>>13836489
No. Instead I'm going to make the new Cat Force One.
>>
>>13836058
Some theorized that hes still theorycrafting out his ass to this day
>>
File: SDGO Logo.jpg (136KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
SDGO Logo.jpg
136KB, 1600x800px
For those we couldn't save.

F What units are you guys hoping will get added soon?
>>
>>13837405
Wing Zero
Tallgeese
Victory Dash
F91
Normal Unicorn
AGE-2
Destiny
>>
>>13837405
The Zong
The Divinidad
The Grand Zam
The O II
Sigma Gundam
The Z'od-iacok
Gundam Mk. V
The Geminus
Epsy Gundam
The A.T.M.O.S
King of Hearts
The Perfect Zeong Mk. II
Gundam TR-6 Woundwort

And maybe, but I'm not holding my breath for it
Full Armor Unicorn Plan B
>>
Patch Notes for today:

Added to cash shop
- Justice Gundam
- Justice Gundam Package

New Event: PVP
Event will last from the 5th to the 10th
Play pvp and acquire points, top players get prizes!

1st - Samsung monitor
2nd - Xiao US camera
3rd - Sony headset
4th - 10th - 10k TS
11th - 50th - 50k Coins

Event is on every day 24h, you can check your accumulated points every 5-10 minutes.
>>
File: g-saviour_SD.jpg (269KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
g-saviour_SD.jpg
269KB, 1920x1080px
>>13837581
Also, at the risk of sounding silly, I also want the G-Saviour
>>
>>13837414
Only if the AGE-2 is the Dark Hound.
>>
>>13837604
>1st - Samsung monitor
>2nd - Xiao US camera
>3rd - Sony headset
Jesus christ, Korean MMO prizes are some shit.
I think the only physical prize OGP ever gave us was that shitty Wing Zero kit.
>>
>>13837680
the sdgo fb page usually did giveaways and events for sd gundam gunpla
>>
File: suddenly.jpg (94KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
suddenly.jpg
94KB, 1024x768px
>>13821712
>mfw just merely glancing at some of the comments in this thread

So uh...Is the game any good?

Can you even paint your suits?
>>
>>13837706
no painting right now bruv.

Dont mind the retards, theyre either just shitposters for the sake of shitposters or people who are too bitter that they sank retarded amounts of money into OGPs semite ship.

Now, as for the game, its in a rather shifting state, theres nightly maintenance daily and balance changes all the time. In march we are supposedly getting the coveted ability to change our suits weapon loadouts a la MSGO, they got rid of all the multiple variants of suits so you can just get your damn RX78 and suit it up with a javelin, a hammer and a super napalm if it tickles your fancy.

The game feels out of place compared to old SDGO but its getting there, they already did some pretty good stuff regarding how skills and mode changes work (skills like Trans-Am are toggleable) and the engine allows for SO much more. Its worth a try if you wanna be part of its build up process, people can shitpost all they want but you can bet anyone who is playing the game is all too busy to be in this thread complaining.
>>
>>13834058

ANSWER THE QUESTION. HAVE YOU BEEN LYING TO US THIS WHOLE TIME OMEGA? YOU DONT HAVE ANY SERVER FILES DO YOU OMEGA.

YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED AS LIAR, AND FRAUD.
>>
>>13837405
V-Dash
V-Dash Hexa
Kshatriya
Kshatriya Repaired
BR Regelg
Non-Glitching Titan's Mark II
Brave
Brave Commander
Masurao
>>
New Event: Voucher Exchange

After battle there is a chance for Exchange Voucher to drop (you still need to hit it in your rewards selection after match).
Exchange those at the GM Head NPC for new units.

C Ranks (Cost 3 vouchers)
Ground Gundam GM Head
Ginn
Geara Doga

B Ranks (5 vouchers)
Prototype Gundam
Gelgoog

A Rank (10 vouchers)
???? (not announced, surprise of sorts?)

Voucher drops lasts alongside the PVP event, from the 5th to the 10th but can be exchanged up to the 15th.
>>
New units stats:

GM Head - Balance
Melee, beam rifle, vulcans

Ginn - Shooter
Melee, MG, Beam Cannon

Doga - Assault
Melee, beam mg, grenades (sturmfausts??)

proto gundam - balance
javelin, beam rifle, super napalm

goog - balance
naginata, beam rifle, stun rifle

A rank was not divulged but it was said to be a new Assault type suit.
>>
I honestly cant get into this game. Call me in 3 years when they've reached the level of content as the original SDGO before it shut down.
>>
>>13838103
youre a real piece of extra chromosomes you know that?

By starting with the game you have time to get everything as it comes out and dont miss out on time constricted event units and so on
>>
>>13838124

Wtf. Do you work for Bandai or something? Why are you such a shill? How much are they paying you? Im not gonna wait month to month for the table scraps of units to dribble down from high above like it did from KR SDGO to NA SDGO.
>>
>>13821712

THIS game is still alive? I thought it got shut down months ago.
>>
File: prototypegundam.jpg (33KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
prototypegundam.jpg
33KB, 600x512px
>>13838130
???

>>13838139
>reading is hard
>>
>>13838139

A couple players are desperate for their tiny robots fix. They paid china to give them fake social security numbers so they play in a different country. But they post about it here thinking it's going to attract players like the old days of SDGO. Why they think going through a chinese intermediary is an attractive solution to the average player is beyond me. But hey druggies gonna drug.
>>
File: nani.jpg (43KB, 399x343px) Image search: [Google]
nani.jpg
43KB, 399x343px
>>13838179
>>
>>13838179
>>13838175
???????????????? son are you ok
>>
>>13838179
>They paid china to give them fake social security numbers so they play in a different country.
ok? do you have any other proposed methods to play the game right now? unless you want to become a korean citizen or steal a kssn yourself, it's the only option

>But they post about it here thinking it's going to attract players like the old days of SDGO
i'm pretty sure most people just post because they're playing and enjoying it, but yes, it is attracting players. there's already been a handful of people popping up on the irc that i haven't seen in months, and some that are new altogether

>Why they think going through a chinese intermediary is an attractive solution to the average player is beyond me.
no one said it's attractive, but $11 ain't shit, it's the only option, and more than ten of us have bought accounts without any problems. if you're not willing to "risk" your precious $11 for an account, then don't. no one gives a fuck about "average players" in the first place. it's not our game and we're not the ones setting the price, we're just here to play it.
>>
>>13838242

I love how your go to is to make it sound like people can't afford $11 dollars (News flash: $11 is nothing to me so you fail in that regard), but completely being unable to address having to commit fraud in another country to play your game.

Pretend I'm an average OGP player. Give me a reason (outside of your go to "what are you poor? lol." routine) to go through your shady Chinese intermediary to buy fake social security numbers to play in another country. Make it sound attractive. Really I'm doing you a service. If you can sell me on that, then maybe you can attract more than your immediate circle of friends.
>>
File: 1434402264360.png (287KB, 368x469px) Image search: [Google]
1434402264360.png
287KB, 368x469px
>>13838292
>>
>>13833485
>>13838242
>>13837720

WILL YOU STOP DERAILING THE THREAD FAKE-METTY. FIRST YOU FAKE BEING METTY THEN SPEND HALF THE THREAD ARGUING WITH XIRO. YOU ARE NOT HELPING
>>
File: NALag.webm (3MB, 720x407px) Image search: [Google]
NALag.webm
3MB, 720x407px
>>13829668
NA had some special lag not found on the other servers.
>>
>>13838143
>>13838194
>>13838300

AND WILL YOU STOP SAMEFAGGING. NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR PICTURES OMEGA OR OMEGASBOYFRIEND OR WHOEVER YOU ARE. YOU ARE NOT FUNNY OR CLEVER. STOP DERAILING THE THREAD. YOU ARE THE REASON THE FIRST SDGO THREADS WERE BAD
>>
File: 1404239737500.jpg (51KB, 415x400px) Image search: [Google]
1404239737500.jpg
51KB, 415x400px
>>13838317
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>13838317
>WILL YOU STOP
>>
File: welcome to SDGONA.jpg (19KB, 583x473px) Image search: [Google]
welcome to SDGONA.jpg
19KB, 583x473px
>>13835707
>crossbonevg

fuck off zhang
>>
>>13838292
>Pretend I'm an average OGP player
that explains so much
>>
File: ss+(2016-02-04+at+04.04.54).png (48KB, 583x393px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-02-04+at+04.04.54).png
48KB, 583x393px
>>13838305
>>13838317
i step out for like 30 mins to get haircut and you do this anon

this is not what we agreed on, you said you would be good while I was out
>>
>>13838130
>>13838179
>>13838242
>>13838292
>>13838305
>>13838317
t. shitsmear
>>
File: malk wat r u doin.png (64KB, 937x742px) Image search: [Google]
malk wat r u doin.png
64KB, 937x742px
>>
>>13838292
>pretend im an average ogp player

I see you are not playing sdgne

lets keep it that way mr Ogp
>>
>>13838292
We can't really commit real harmful fraud with that info. Go ahead and try, you won't get far.

About obtaining the KR SSNs, this method is the same method people would use to gain access to KR SDGO, and there are other game communities that will swear obtgame is a legit site.
You do so and you gain access to a growing game.

Keep in mind I said growing, if you consider this "table scraps" then sorry it is more like an appetizer for whats yet to come, considering this is the only version currently and the one that will stay the most up to date even if it gets an NA localization.
The game is just like NA SDGO when it first started, considering there isn't much suit variation, but will undoubtedly gain it over time.

The game has barely started implementing pvp and we make no effort to hide that. Supporting the game by playing it will most definitely help but if you're not interested in the game yet then don't play it, no one is forcing you to.
>>
>>13838179
I suppose PSO2 players, PaD players, and MSGO players are also druggies right?
You're retarded if you think people should just stick to one region to play games. If that were the case, NA SDGO would of never gained half of its server population.
>>
you wanna know why we have kssns to buy

cause theres a lot of korean people that simply sell their kssn pins to the site, just like that

we get to play, they get some monies, alls good in tiny tominobot land

I know this because I am a trustable person and would never support any kind of scam
>>
>>13838311
Granted NA had latency problems, but a lot could be traced back to it being foreign players. NA vs NA matches always went well.
>>
>>13838458
son, a lot of so called NA players had worse internet than all of the foreigners combined

I mean lets be honest here, USA internet is really bad on average
>>
>>13838458
OGP later admitted to hosting SDGO in backup servers so that they could launch games like that gears of war ripoff and uncharted waters online their primary ones. Pretty much whatever game came after sdgo that didnt shut down took priority over it and severely affected the game's lag over time, despite sdgo being their biggest bread winner ever.

OGP had bad very management like that, which also explains why they fired guys like GMdroid and hired idiots like GMcsquared, and why certain people like Xiro (who tryed to screw the community at shut down) and ponyboy (who was outed as a literally a 12 or 13 year old kid) became MSAs.
>>
>>13838466
Bullshit, I've not once seen a self declared NA player do any lagmagic that >>13838311 bad
>>
File: Votoms.jpg (54KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Votoms.jpg
54KB, 720x480px
>>13838593
you didn't play on NA then.
>>
>>13838596
Only server I played on, and the only players I saw lagging that bad were foreigners precisely some Mexicunts, HKers and Chinamen. Europeens didn't lag too bad
>>
How can I talk shit if the gooks don't know what I'm saying?
>>
>>13838776
learn korean
there are a ton of english speakers anyways so go ahead
>>
>>13838305
>>13838317

Settle down, kid.
>>
>>13838292
>Pretend I'm an average OGP player
A guy who barely knows gundam?

Those fucks weren't even capable of doing fed vs zeon rooms.

Who cares if they can't/won't play.
>>
>>13839186
THIS x 100

I remember asking these morons to switch to something from 0079 or 0080
Most of them would respond with switching to strike noire or OOR and then ask "this ok???"
After explaining what 0079 was they would usually say something like "I've never seen it" or "Why?!?!!?!"
It would only get so much worse after that and would have to get kicked. After they enter the room again and again they would ready up in something like stark jegan or some shit and we would just abandon the whole theme thing because some asshat cant fucking read english or refuses to adhere to a rooms theme.
>>
Now back on the actual game, I don't like how they gave High Mobility Tieren a melee dash, that shit ain't really useful for how I played it.

also sucks that it got demoted, the hell.
>>
new threaderino

>>13839702
>>
>>13838103
Do you mean 13 years?
>>
>>13838602
There were A LOT of laggers.
One of the most prominent was i think LockonStratos01, lagged so goddamn hard he made ss look like proper sportsmanship
>>
File: destroy all vermin.png (492KB, 602x566px) Image search: [Google]
destroy all vermin.png
492KB, 602x566px
>>13821712
>Autism is back Edition
Better than space rats
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.