[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop right there 11 scum! Present your id, and proof you are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: Sutherland_3.jpg (149KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sutherland_3.jpg
149KB, 1280x720px
Stop right there 11 scum!

Present your id, and proof you are not working with the terrorist zero, and you may go back to your ghetto.

Any news regarding the whereabouts of zero, or the black knights and you will be considered for honorary britannian citizenship, and awarded with a rations card that is usable in non 11 markets.

Just cooperate and everything will be alright.
Resist, and there will be hell to pay
>>
Damn this show did not age as well as I thought.
>>
>>13810653
Just finished it... thought it was pretty rad actually.
>>
Sorry OP your show isn't relevant

/thread
>>
H-here it is mr. Officer! I m a proud Britannia citizen, i d never get involved with those japanese scum, i swear it! You have to believe me mr. Officer!
>>
>>13810782
Present your ID badge and recite our glorious national anthem...
Well?
I'm waiting
>>
>>13810782
Your ID number checks out.
Sorry about my partner.
Head on out before the 11s see you
>>
This is nonsense of the highest order. You're not loyal servants of the British Crown nor the living constitution which binds Her Majesty and her servants. I should beat the devil out of you lot, you petulant rabble of blackguards.
>>
DO I LOOK LIKE AN 11? FUCK OFF
>>
>>13810849
*fires gun*
Damn savages
>>
>>13810798
>>13810806
"Japanese"

you tools, you fell for it.
>>
>>13810653
>no CG
>no heavy stylistic shading but still there where appropriate
>animatiom solid and on point for majority of the series
>some scenes comically over-animated
>wow this show is ugly :(((
Are you stupid?
>>
>>13810848
>Her Majesty
>Her
Found the 11.
>>
>>13810642
I ain't an 11.
Dig this fish sammich I got. It's cooked. COOKED. None of that raw crap for me, see?
>>
>>13810642

Do I look like one of those black knights to you?
>>
File: 1397577484697.jpg (1MB, 1162x911px) Image search: [Google]
1397577484697.jpg
1MB, 1162x911px
>>13810642
These are not the 11s you are looking for
You came to wrong neighborhood, motherfucker.
>>
>>13810642
I saw some people up to no good around gay noodle people high, if nothing else they are degenerates who fuck tables
>>
>>13810642
If I get arrested can I be searched by Cornelia
>>
Here's my ID.
Er... Pizza Hut delivery?

Any one of you officers ordered a pizza? I'm told to deliver this pizza to this security checkpoint.
>>
>>13810642
Hey, I'm not like them Japanese, yo!
>>
aru hairu buritania desu
>>
>>13810798
jibun wo sekai sae mo kaete shimae...
>>
>>13813304
SONA

SHUUN KA UNWA ITSUMO SUGU SOBA NI
>>
>>13813381
[wacky bassline plays]
YUME MITETA YUME
>>
File: YouHearItAsALowHum.jpg (274KB, 824x776px) Image search: [Google]
YouHearItAsALowHum.jpg
274KB, 824x776px
>>13810642

I'm taking myself hostage.

Move or the Britannian gets it.

Of course he's Britannian, why would I take an 11 hostage? Follow me and his blood is on your hands.

See guys. It's not that hard. Just stay perfectly calm and do your best Mel Brooks.
>>
>>13814759
I need to rewatcg Blazing Saddles.
>>
>Britannia will never be real
>>
>>13816359
Are you stupid?
>>
But I'm from Dallas, you know the place with the big labs you make Nukes at. Also kill the 11 scum.
>>
>>13816373
>The Britannia of Code Geass will never be real

Happy?
>>
>>13816390
Just checking, Yank.
>>
>>13816390

They're just Romans 2.0, and no murricans dont count, they're fat, not as cool and/or decadent.
>>
>>13818753
Tell that to the 1800s
>>
File: Antibellum style.jpg (91KB, 450x435px) Image search: [Google]
Antibellum style.jpg
91KB, 450x435px
Don't blame me the Yankees won.
>>
File: Lulu_pretty.jpg (193KB, 700x395px) Image search: [Google]
Lulu_pretty.jpg
193KB, 700x395px
>>13810642
But onii-chan, every Eleven could obtain honourary Brittanian citizenship.And the show made it repeatedly clear that a) the nips were better off under Britannian annexation (for one it prevented the imminent collapse and annexation by China) and b) Zero and the rest of the resistance were selfish idiots (which was promptly discarded come season two, not that I'm bitter or anything...)
>>
>>13821314
actually I'd like to see a story where the brits defeated the colonies followed by years of business as usual until tensions in the royal family sparked the 2nd war of the roses
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.