[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watching Zeta >Amuro is now an adult >is somehow not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: .jpg (164KB, 1178x785px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
164KB, 1178x785px
>watching Zeta
>Amuro is now an adult
>is somehow not evil
what the fuck was Tomino thinking?
>>
File: 1453013371610.jpg (63KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453013371610.jpg
63KB, 960x720px
Tomino is an adult. Don't believe his lies.
>>
>>13808259
>Evil Amuro
Zeta gonna be pretty short senpai
>>
>>13808259

Wait till Char's Counterattack. He's not evil, but he is selfish (to a degree) and helps perpetuate the same cycle that created him in the first place, ignoring Quess' need for a strong paternal figure and causing her and Hathaway to enter the same cycle of tragedy that took Lalah's life and caused the enmity between him and Char.

Even in Zeta though, he's too cowed by his fears regarding space to act for a while which is kind of dickish.
>>
>>13809026
>selfish
Nigga he need to stop Axis from crashing down to Earth. He don't have time to play kiddy romance with a kid who ge jealous when she saw Amuro talking with other girl.
Priorities mang
>>
File: 47408.jpg (35KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
47408.jpg
35KB, 225x350px
>>13808259
I got your evil Amuro right here, bro.
>>
>>13809036

Pretty sure Amuro only has suspicions that Char is up to something when he meets Quess and not any kind of specifics. Even by the time she leaves he's really got nothing solid.
>>
File: 197027.jpg (30KB, 225x242px) Image search: [Google]
197027.jpg
30KB, 225x242px
>>13809026
>Struggles with PTSD
>Is a dick.

Lol okay.
>>
The movie opens with Char dropping a giant fucking rock on Lhasa, bro.
>>
>>13809244

> is explicitly afraid to go to space because he doesn't want to deal with the ghost of Lalah
> PTSD

Lol okay.

>>13809245

Yea, I'm sure Amuro's is too busy planning some way to stop that after the fact to do anything with Quess. Like I said, he has suspicions but nothing solid until after Quess has left and certainly no kind of time frame for Char's plans. He has the time for Chan, so he has the time for Quess if he actually gave a shit about her. The point is that he doesn't though. He's nice enough to her when he happens to be around her, but he has no responsibility towards her and doesn't feel like taking up that burden just because she wants him too. So she jumps ship to Char, who doesn't realize that's what she's looking for and instead just sees an annoying girl he can use by manipulating her crush on him.

The effect of which is to cause tension between Quess and Hathaway by putting them on opposite sides and re-creating the relationship between Amuro and Char. They could have understood each other and been friends but the priorities and failures of the adults around them caused them to come in to conflict instead. Amuro isn't really to blame for it, because he was never under any kind of obligation to care for her, but she doesn't see it that way just like Amuro didn't see his father's valid reasons for not being around him at the time - just that he didn't have the father he wanted.
>>
>>13809205
Don't forget this guy.
What was the deal with this bootleg movie, though? Never watched it before.
>>
>>13809297
Johnny Spaceboots is the good guy
>>
>>13809244
>>Struggles with PTSD
Good point. He is a pussy.
>>
>>13809297
Charmuro Rayznable
>>
>>13808259
>Amuro is now an adult
He's like 20. I'm 20 and I'm not an adult.
>>
>>13809275
>having to confront the girl you killed
>not something to be scared of
>>
>Ral is 35
>not actually very villainous
Wtf tomino
>>
>>13809275
Dickish as it might seem, he wasn't really obligated to be anything more than just nice to her. The other problem is that Quess doesn't even recognize her search for a father figure as that, she wants a romantic relationship with Amuro/Char.
>>
>>13808259
because he is Canadian
>>
>>13809423
He's a few years older than that
>>
Amuro should have joined the Titans.
>>
>>13809547

Well yea, my point was that Amuro wasn't being a bad person by refusing to do it, but to her he was an evil adult and she changed her attitude completely from loving him to hating him and loving Char. She might not have recognized what she was looking for, but Amuro does and he makes it explicit in the final scenes with Char, since he points out that's what she really wanted all along to Char, who is shocked and realizes that that's why he found her annoying.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.