[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what would fix to make the plot less meandering and soap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: gwgall.jpg (136KB, 1123x448px) Image search: [Google]
gwgall.jpg
136KB, 1123x448px
So what would fix to make the plot less meandering and soap opera like?
>>
give them weaker suits so they can team up earlier and not be forced to wander around alone or in pairs

single gundams able to destroy most bases by themselves and be such a huge threat to OZ/alliance, so the writers forced them to wander around and occasionally fight each other and stuff instead of teaming up right off the bat
>>
>>13794676
More Trieze, less Relena.
>>
>>13794699
Would that kill a lot of the character development they gained while doing their own shit? I don't mind more teaming up but from a tactical standpoint it's better that they separate so they can kill more of the enemy.

Sticking together with weaker suits would make them an easier target since they're all together.
>>
>>13794730
Nothing wrong with Relena guy. She did the best she could with the position she was in.
>>
>>13794731
maybe they could deploy smarter tictacs than just you know, showing up in front of the enemy and shooting up the place

then it'd be like 08th MS team, except focusing on a team of elites in elite hardware using guerilla tactics
>>
>>13794676
I feel like some of them could do with a new wardrobe or a slight change to their hair style.
>>
File: k110.jpg (82KB, 750x1125px) Image search: [Google]
k110.jpg
82KB, 750x1125px
I'd rather pic related been the pilot for 05
>>
>>13794798
her attitude in episode zero and glory of losers is basically the same as wufei, except she's a feminist instead of a misogynist

that picture you posted, if the bangs were erased and the chest drawn a little broader and without the slight outline of breasts, the drawing could pass for wufei

it's the same contemptuous scowl
>>
>>13794875
His attitude was based off of her though. Also, she didn't give a shit about men or women, she just wanted to prove she was strong and that justice existed in the world.
>>
>>13794676
Stop giving drugs to the writers.
>>
>>13794676
More robot fights
>>
>>13794676
- Turn at least two of the gundam pilots into girls.
- Have Zechs talk with Noin more, confide his feelings more, maybe his own insecurity about Trieze's vision and his own inherited from his half-baked ideas about the Sanc kingdom.
- Give the autist trio (Heero, Trowa, and Wufei) vaguely more characterization. Trowa is 90% done since he's actually a colossal jackass with a weird sense of humor in later works and fanon.
- Explain Relena's ideas of total absolute pacifism in a world with MS more logically somehow (bullshit; this is impossible).
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.