[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /m/, I need a bit of help. Surely some of you remember this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: SDGO_Logo_Eng.jpg (34KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
SDGO_Logo_Eng.jpg
34KB, 640x320px
So /m/, I need a bit of help. Surely some of you remember this game. It died in June of last year, which was a real dame shame. WELL, here's what I need. Hopefully one of you chucklefucks has the big ol' .BIN file or the game still installed, with the most up-to-date version that was available at the time? I need it. For reasons.

I'm going to extract the models and throw them onto the internet for good joy because SDs are fun.

This is all I need help with. The version I have is from a good while ago, unfortunately. Hence why I'm here.
>>
>>13794142
PFFT, one of the first things I asked /m/ was if anyone wanted the bin file to do exactly that.
No one replied so I just deleted it.
Sorry pal.
>>
>>13794911
This saddens me. I will keep my hopes up.
>>
Getting a bit towards the end pages, so I'm throwing up a bump in hopes that someone might be able to fulfill my request and help out.
>>
Do you mean you want the .zpk with all of the game files in it or the installation .bin ?
>>
>>13796467
The .ZPK. Or everything, too. Every little bit helps.
>>
>>13796475
My .zpk is 3 GB and is one file. This would take quite a while to upload anywhere.
>>
>>13796878
How about I throw you a link to a website/room where you can just drag the file onto the window and you can just let it upload at its leisurely pace? A place like Volafile or something. Then you wouldn't have to worry about some bullshit like Mediafire or Rapidshit or Mega stuff.
>>
>>13794911
Yeah sure you did
>>
>>13796475
Here's the zpk
https://mega.nz/#!dQkxUJiI!7lLiuV58MmDFBIVcWXOAxw_1fwowQFYLbcYFy5sy9fo
>>
>>13796953
>CrimsonLightning
>Not in a Rock bot
I refuse to believe this
>>
File: Have you tried going fast.jpg (343KB, 1606x928px) Image search: [Google]
Have you tried going fast.jpg
343KB, 1606x928px
>>13796964
Anything can be a rock if you believe fast enough
>>
>>13796953
Thanks Anon, you're awesome. I had to give it a few tries before it successfully went through, but I have it now! Also >Dat CrimsonLightning not being in a Rock suit
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.