[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a someone who just watched CCA and 0080 and loved them both.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_nlbgtiAv7k1qakrw5o4_400.gif (1MB, 350x260px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlbgtiAv7k1qakrw5o4_400.gif
1MB, 350x260px
As a someone who just watched CCA and 0080 and loved them both. What should I watch next.
>>
>>13787726
We can't answer that. What else have you watched? What did you like about CCA and 0080? The animation, the plot, the deigns? What are you looking for in a show? The comedy, the drama, the action?

Jesus fuck anon. It's like asking, "I watched Jurassic Park and Inception. What else should I watch?"
>>
File: m guide.jpg (2MB, 2800x3000px) Image search: [Google]
m guide.jpg
2MB, 2800x3000px
Seriously can we just have this stickied?
>>
>>13787726
>What should I watch next.
Yuyushiki
>>
>>13787742
Ok, Mr. Ihavenocommonsense. I am talking about what would you recommend to me as a good gundam series/movie. This applies only to Gundam. Are you still following.
>>
>>13787759
No, because everyone has different opinions about certain series on this board.
>>
>>13787788
>What would you recommend to me as a good gundam series/movie
fine then, Victory gundam, have fun.
I'm getting a terrible feeling that all you've watched is CCA and 0080, like you havent gone through 0079 and zeta first
>>
>>13787791
And the chart stays neutral giving the general held good points and bad points of both, even AGE it has a few nice things to say because those points may appeal to some people
>>
>>13787798
Correct, cant stand 0079's animation and never payed much attention to zeta.
>>
>>13787788
You, as someone who doesn't know Gundam, just asked someone who does know Gundam about Gundam. You then proceed to talk down to him when he makes it quite clear that the answer depends vastly on what you actually like.

Go curl up in the corner of a room and rock back and forth until you starve to death.
>>
>>13787805
Shit man, watch the 0079 movies at least.
>>
>>13787812
I'll check em out
>>
>>13787805
ok fucking wow. So you couldn't stand those and you just decided to watch char's counterattack, which is about char and is the culmination of his character. A character that's been developing since 0079 and through zeta.

you're a fucking idiot, and you don't deserve good things, watch SEED
>>
>>13787808
>tells me to die on /m/
>Original *fresh*
>>
>>13787829
No, i got curious as to what Gundam was. Saw 0079's animation and was like meh. Then, saw CCA and was like cool.
> Im an idiot for picking and choosing what i watch.
> cool.
>>
>>13787829
Release the autistic fanboy/manbaby!
>>
>>13787852
are you an idiot for picking and choosing out of a series, and specifically the saga that is 0079->Zeta->(ZZ)->CCA which are pretty directly related? Yes, i mean sure you couldn't have known, but there's a reason people say start at 8th MS team if you don't want to commit to 0079.
>>
>>13787882
I don't commit to a series i watch what i want to watch and if i'm curious about something i'll ask or go find it out myself. Speaking on 08th MS Team i need to watch it. Heard nothing but gold about it.
>>
and so another "omg whats this psychic shit" fag is born
>>
>>13787914
another manchild responds. lol.
>>
>>13787726
Continue in production order of course. If you are entirely against that, then Turn A is a really good semi-standalone gundam series
>>
As a someone who just watched Star Trek Insurrection and Into Darkness and loved them both. What should I watch next.
>>
>>13787957
This is /m/ faggot does not apply.
>>
Ok so I watched Star Wars Episode III The Revenge of the Sith, what SW should I watch next? I don't like 1979 Star Wars it seems dated as fuck
>>
>>13787977
faggot always apply to /m/
>>
>>13787989
Well you could try watching the Clone Wars or hell even try watching the Force Awakens, Or if you want to go backwards and watch AOC and the Phantom Menace go ahead.
>>13787995
That's not what i meant.
>>
>>13787897
Look, all i'm saying is you made a mistake. With that kind of mindset it was a mistake you were going to make, it was inevitable. And as i said, you couldn't have known the mistake out were making going into, but a mistake was made just the same. So i'll give you some advice for watching gundam that won't be too restrictive. If you feel like watching anything >>13787759 in that top row, watch from the beginning of the row in order, and seriously watch the full zeta series and not the movies. Hell anything with Universal century in it you watch after watching that row. Plus the chart isn't all that with pros and cons, i mean look at what it says about 8th MS team. It might look good but the characters and plot are fucking trash
>>
>>13788122
*the chart isn't all that wrong
>>
>>13788122
Alright ill do it thanks for the help anon.
>>
>>13787788
The fuck? I was just trying to help you by focusing your question. I could've easily just replied with >>>/wsr/ (which is where you -should- have posted this), but I decided to be a good sport.

And no, it was not obvious you were asking specifically for Gundam shows, nor what it is you liked about CCA or 0080, since they're pretty different from one another.

>>13787868
>>13787935
Stop being so hostile to everyone in this thread and grow the fuck up.
>>
As a someone who just watched K-On and Genocyber and loved them both. What should I watch next.
>>
File: 1449519895419.png (263KB, 430x430px) Image search: [Google]
1449519895419.png
263KB, 430x430px
>>13787829
>A character that's been developing
>Char
>>
>>13788204
Yeah, it's there. Use the word change if you like, because his development isn't a straightforward one
>>
As a someone who just watched Legend of the Galactic Heroes episode 1 and Legend of the Galactic Heroes episode 2 and loved them both. What should I watch next.
>>
>>13787726
0083, then 08th, then the IGLOO series.

>>13787805
>cant stand 0079's animation

It's not even that bad, just stop being a worthless pleb.
>>
>>13788186
I got what i wanted from someone more competent
bye idiot.
>>
>all this newfag cancer

What ever happened to LURK MORE FAGGOT? I fucking hate neo-/m/
>>
>>13788231
It's G1 Transformers tier shitty animation.
>>
>>13787726
Imma say more gundam
>>
>>13788247
>neo-board
Sup, /v/?
>>
>>13788231
It's pretty fucking bad.

That's absolutely no reason to not watch the series, of course, but people need to stop deluding themselves and admit that 0079's animation was garbage.
>>
>>13787726

None. Because gundam just went downhill from there on.
>>
>>13788235
She's not an idiot and quite frankly I'm sick of your attitude. Apologize before I inform my twitter followers about this terrible thread.
>>
>>13788235
>someone more competent
You've got a lot of attitude for someone who treated gundam more like its own genre than a series with direct sequels and timelines
>>
>>13787852

If you like what you saw in CCA I would really recommend going and watching the MSG movies and then Gundam Zeta TV, the 3 are all one big story, and maintains that same high quality all the way through.
>>
>>13787726
Unicorn
>>
>>13788266
>>13788289
It's not great but it's not even the worst of its time and format.
TV anime of the 70's and early 80s didn't usually have amazing or even good animation.
Besides, as strange as this may sound, Animation isn't the thing that matters most in anime.
>>
>>13788231
This guy knows whats the fuck up, 0080 was ok but had long stretches of dullness rewarded by neat battles.

Also the Hy-gog and its noodley appendages.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.