[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it still being scanlated?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 71V+5BU-oeL.jpg (231KB, 703x1000px) Image search: [Google]
71V+5BU-oeL.jpg
231KB, 703x1000px
Is it still being scanlated?
>>
File: pc_5.jpg (569KB, 700x991px) Image search: [Google]
pc_5.jpg
569KB, 700x991px
Wait, what the hell happened to the chapters? It went up to 50 online and now it's starting from 0 again but with a subtitle? What's this BAD BEAT BUNKER thing?
>>
File: pc_13.jpg (597KB, 700x991px) Image search: [Google]
pc_13.jpg
597KB, 700x991px
The story seems to be still continuous. Did they just get bored of the increasing numbers?
>>
Manga get relaunched with a modified title all the time because of a publishing change (eg switching magazines) or other reasons.
>>
>>13757468
IIRC the magazine was canceled and the manga moved to another one. Like Trigun and Trigun Maximum
>>
File: pc_7.jpg (457KB, 700x991px) Image search: [Google]
pc_7.jpg
457KB, 700x991px
It's kinda amazing that they wrapped the entire Divine Wars manga in just 5 volumes, while The Inspector already has 7 volumes out and Kyosuke still hasn't upgraded to the Alt Reise
>>
>>13757468
>>13757474
Manga is online, not in another magazine.

It was originally in the physical Dengeki Hobby, now it's on the site after they abandoned the 3D world.
>>
>>13756765
The scanlator went MIA years ago.
>>
>>13757479
OG1 is pretty short if you skim over most of the "Oh so here's a bunch of DC/Aerogater mooks and no bosses" stages
>>
>>13757479
I'm quite pleased by their use of the grungusts. The anime and other media seem to use anything but those beautiful things.
>>
Anyone have the complete raws?
>>
File: pc_18.jpg (593KB, 700x991px) Image search: [Google]
pc_18.jpg
593KB, 700x991px
yay underboob
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.