[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Special Rescue Police Winspector 35

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: pouty ryoma.png (753KB, 710x535px) Image search: [Google]
pouty ryoma.png
753KB, 710x535px
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=775111

Mother and Child, SOS!

A boy who loves the sea and dreams of becoming a seafaring man is the only witness to a terrible crime. But his mother pressures him to not report it. What reason can she possibly have for obstructing justice? And will Winspector be able to protect the boy when the criminal comes around to eliminate the only witness?

Notes:
Most of the seaside scenes were filmed at the port in Yokohama. There's a building in the first scene that was still being built when the episode was filmed that's a major hotel in Yokohama now.

The word the boy signals at the end is "ARIGATO". I did the best I could to convey that.

Both female guest stars who appear in this episode were active in TV dramas. Takashi's mother's actress did some anime voiceover roles as well.

Bikel fans rejoice, because next week is an episode all about him... and it explains a lot about him!
>>
File: le it's 2016 faec.jpg (39KB, 356x332px) Image search: [Google]
le it's 2016 faec.jpg
39KB, 356x332px
>>13753103
>Only 14 episodes left

Damn, I remember getting into this show last summer as if it was yesterday.
>>
>Bikel origin next week
The time has come. In the meantime, I'll gladly enjoy this episode.

>>13753219
It's amazing, isn't it? A few years back, people thought that Metal Heroes getting full subs would be a pipe dream (with Metalder being an anomaly), but not anymore. Such is the love of people who sub these shows.
>>
>>13753103
Thanks a lot, man!
>>
>>13753103
Saint Otaku blesses us with armored police action once more. Thanks!
>>
Amazing as always. Thanks, Sailor Otaku!
>>
>>13753103
Thanks!
>>
Thank all of you. I'm glad you're enjoying this show. By the way, not to sound like a Toei shill, but the Fire figuarts just went on sale (mass market so you'll be able to buy it on Amazon) and the Bikel figuarts can be ordered from some online retailers that let you do P-Bandai stuff. Just went on pre-order, will be out in June. Walter will almost certainly be out this year too.
>>
File: jiban.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
jiban.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>13760107
>Thank all of you. I'm glad you're enjoying this show.
What's next after Winspector? Plans for Solbrain? Jiban? Or even Cybercops? /m/ needs more armored cops.
>>
>>13760974
I'm pretty sure SO already did some initial preparations for Solbrain.
>>
File: lucifer.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
lucifer.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>13761482
Agreed. It's the natural path to follow, it's a sequence. :)

About Jiban, there's a spanish sub around. However, Cybercops is just a far dream. Besides brazilian dubs and japanese dvds, never saw this show in any part of the web.
>>
>>13762165
>About Jiban, there's a spanish sub around.
That, and Moon-Lighters picked it up. Only problem is they're focusing on Detective Conan and Dragon Ball Super atm, so it'll take a while before they resume.
>However, Cybercops is just a far dream. Besides brazilian dubs and japanese dvds, never saw this show in any part of the web.
I wouldn't worry about that too much: http://www.tokusatsus.com.br/2014/08/iso-dennou-keisatsu-cybercop-1988-ntsc.html
>>
>>13762412
Yeap. I got those ISOs more than a year ago. Nice to see they are still active. However, I was talking about an english subbed version for these guys - what's almost impossible.
>>
>>13762467
Oh, I see. Well, don't lose hope. After all, there wasn't much activity for Metal Heroes subs until last year or so, so a miracle could still happen (even if it's only SO doing it, but that depends on what he wants to do).
>>
Really happy you're still doing this! It's a great show. Fun and silly and it always cheers me up.

Could anyone seed the episodes past 23 a bit more? There's only one seed on them right now and it's going pretty slowly.
>>
>>13753103
If someone never saw the BR voices...

03:41
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-8iavLzLoo

...they were fucking hilarious. :-D

Demitaz/Demitasu MAXIMUM KEK.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (121KB, 1282x721px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
121KB, 1282x721px
>>13766676
My video releases are actually dual channel audio. They can be switched to Portuguese on Channel 2.

Demitasse is actually a brand name in Japan for a type of canned coffee. Which is appropriate because he looks like a coffee can.

>>13766364
Check
https://mega.nz/#F!v41AhDBJ!yiJxBAu6j6ouUaLOEvpR8A

By the way, today is the 25th Anniversary of the first airing of Solbrain.
>>
File: FUCKING GREAT.jpg (154KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING GREAT.jpg
154KB, 500x495px
>>13769658
>My video releases are actually dual channel audio. They can be switched to Portuguese on Channel 2.
>https://mega.nz/#F!v41AhDBJ!yiJxBAu6j6ouUaLOEvpR8A
BR here. Now you force me to delete all my BR shitty rips, repass it to my toku bros and build a statue for you.

FUCKING GREAT!
>>
>>13769658
>Demitasse is actually a brand name in Japan for a type of canned coffee
Somehow, I knew it, because when I see his name I tend to think "demi-tasse de café". Pretty neat fact.
>>
>>13770627
I guess you could just find another mountain in Rio de Janeiro and put it there with my arms outstretched too. Just don't make it quite as big, people might get offended.
>>
File: fire-in-rio.jpg (123KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
fire-in-rio.jpg
123KB, 750x600px
>>13774091
Squares are more secure than mountains/hills. Trust me, boss. :D
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.